Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes. Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun. And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care. But the answer is up to you. You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer. Now, let's get to it. This is name that movie cult classic, and it's all about the late great Gene Hackman. All the movies tonight will be Gene Hackman movies as we remember his legendary talent and contributions to the world of cinema. Taala said that we're giving away a grab bag gift bag Pope Pourri assortment of gifts I don't know what's gonna be in it, but you're gonna win something. In fact, if you're on the board right now, you've already won the prize. So we're just having fun and we're just gonna remember the greatness of Gene Hackman. Let's get to it. Let's talk to Paula calling us from Beaumont. Paula, how are you this evening?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: I'm wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now you are a first time caller, correct?
Speaker 4: I am absolutely first time caller, longtime listener.
Speaker 2: You know how we play the game? Is that correct? I do?
Speaker 4: Yes. I don't know how much I know about Gene Hackman, but.
Speaker 2: You could choose any number between one and ten. Since your first I'm gonna try. Here is number seven. We're gonna play the clip and then we'll give you any help you need to help identify the movie. Here we go. Everything depends on billing man. How many hours you spend even thinking about a client.
Speaker 5: I don't care if you're stuck in traffic or shaving or sitting on a park bench.
Speaker 2: Now, my particular field forming limited partnerships are offshore corporations, mainly in the Cayman Islands.
Speaker 5: Good I want to review the last one I did for a client named Sonny Caps. Maybe we're fourteen million last year, paid less than four percent in taxes and resents.
Speaker 2: Every buck of it.
Speaker 1: But he paid US four hundred thousand in fees, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to make him unhappy. Take a look at the deal. See if you can come up with anything.
Speaker 6: Mag I'm a call in the morning, please, yes, mister Tolin.
Speaker 3: Should I save these for later?
Speaker 2: Could you please? What do you mean by anything? What do you think I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're the risk taker.
Speaker 6: You think I'm talking about breaking the law.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to figure out how far you want to invent as far as you can without breaking it. In other words, don't risking iris on it. I don't give it down about an audit. They just better not win. Paula and Beaumont. Obviously that was Gene Hackman in the scene. Did you recognize the other voice alongside him?
Speaker 4: I did, Tom Cruise?
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise, Do you have an idea what the movie might be?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 4: Firm, Oh my lord mo, And I was gonna try and look it up on Google.
Speaker 2: Look at that. You didn't even have to cheat I love it.
Speaker 8: Look at that.
Speaker 7: I'm a winner.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask for help even.
Speaker 2: All right, you did it all by yourself. You're most welcome.
Speaker 4: I love you, all right.
Speaker 2: Can you do me fished?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Since you were so lovely and you had so much fun. When we do this in the future, can you please call us back again?
Speaker 4: I will, Mo, I will absolutely yes.
Speaker 2: Congratulations and Paula have a great weekend. You got us off to a wonderful start.
Speaker 9: Thank you, MO. YouTube do the same, all right.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to Alisha calling all the way from the Boogie Down Productions. Bronx Alisha, how are you tonight?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine. I got to ask you did you find the show? Because you're an LA transplan you just happen to be bumping around. How'd you find us?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: I used to live in California for twenty years and I always listened to KFI when I was there, and I think it's the KFI is better than the New York stations. So while I'm working, I listened to KFI.
Speaker 2: So I think you just made it into the promo with that one Stephan Is she making it into the promo for that. Absolutely well, Lisia, thank you for the support and the shout out for KFI on the other coast. Do you know how we play the game? Yes, okay, you can choose any number except number seven.
Speaker 4: Let's choose three.
Speaker 2: I guess here's number three.
Speaker 5: Possibly you've heard the name the greatest criminal mind on Earth.
Speaker 9: I tell you this was a puny planet.
Speaker 6: Wait at the moments, Wait you get to know me better?
Speaker 9: Will you?
Speaker 6: Please? Wait? Look, I can give you anything you want.
Speaker 2: I can give you the brass Ring, that unlimited freedom to Maine.
Speaker 7: Cure destroy, plus Lex Luthor's keen mind, Lex Luthor's savvy, Lex Luthor's career, guidance, Lex Luthor's school a bettery.
Speaker 8: We have all of this without you.
Speaker 2: You cannot bargain with what you don't have, a.
Speaker 5: Whole magnificent one.
Speaker 2: What I am bargaining with is what you do not have. The son of Jirell, at least from the Bronx, not to be confused with Jennie from the Bronx. Do you know what movie that is?
Speaker 4: Remember that, Lex Luthor, But what is the name of the movie.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Lex Luthor was always a criminal mastermind. He was a prominent villain for this superhero hint emphasis on super.
Speaker 4: Superman.
Speaker 2: All right, you're halfway there. It wasn't the first movie, but it was.
Speaker 4: A Superman too correct Superman too.
Speaker 2: Gene Hackman as the inivitable Lex Luthor, And honestly, even though it might have been one of his cheesiest roles, it might be one of my favorite Gene Hackman roles, if only because we got to see him in a comedic way that I hadn't seen him before prior to that point.
Speaker 4: And he's such an excellent actor. So horrible what's happened here?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: But French Connection and I mean he's got.
Speaker 2: That's right, you just running down probably all the movies.
Speaker 4: Which was robbed of the Oscars. I thought that should have won Best Picture that year. But uh, what do I know?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: You know, evidently a little something about movies to be able to talk about Mississippi Burning and French Connection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but those are some of his best ones.
Speaker 2: I think. I think you're right. Thank you for calling in tonight. All right, thank you, you're a winner and you're in the promo.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, at least a great weekend. Now I get a bag of something.
Speaker 2: Yeah to Walla. Sharp is going to send you a little pope pirie of gifts from us.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, wonderful. I work in the Bronx, but I live in Connecticut, so well.
Speaker 2: That's a that's like what like a twenty minute train ride?
Speaker 4: No, I just drive here. Also is about a half hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's not if you're doing off peak hours. You're good.
Speaker 2: It's probably cold there right now, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It is that it's starting to warm up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Define warm.
Speaker 4: Well, well it's you know, about fifty five, not really warm.
Speaker 2: But it's you know, that's balming.
Speaker 4: It's like California weather. It gets warmer in the daytime and freezing at night.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, that's not too bad. Well, please give us a call again sometime from the East coast.
Speaker 4: All right, that's true. Sure, Will I listen to KFI.
Speaker 10: All the time?
Speaker 2: Outstanding? Be well, all right, thank you, it's late with mo Kelly. More of your calls in just a moment, as we celebrate Gene Hackman and also the upcoming Oscars this weekend. I am six forty. It's named that movie called Classic brought to you by Alamo Draft House. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Name that movie called Classic, the Gene Hackman Edition. And let's go back to the phones. Let's talk to Jason and Los Banos in Central California. Jason, how are you doing this evening? I'm doing well. How long have you been listening to the show since eighty eight?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Be KFI? I haven't been here since eighty Oh okay, we listened to you since he did do the weekends. I appreciate that. It's good that you followed us over to the weekday show. And you know we are playing in remembrance of Gene Hackman. All the movies and clips have Gene Hackman prominently featured. You can choose any number between one and ten, with the exception of three and seven.
Speaker 9: Let's got number five.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: You have no idea what men of power can't do?
Speaker 7: Wait second, Scott, that's been the loyal and valuable friends.
Speaker 6: I let that friendship out, my judge.
Speaker 5: My actions have been inexcusable.
Speaker 6: Scott's God, give me to God.
Speaker 5: This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.
Speaker 6: But I swear I'll do everything I can to help you out. Everything. I'll get you the best lawyers dated.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have the shred of proof. He was fiercely jealous of Susane.
Speaker 11: A man like that.
Speaker 6: Do you understand suppose we.
Speaker 5: Had planned on working late Sunday night that I didn't arrive.
Speaker 6: He assumed I was with Susan. Don't touch me. He went there looking for me, they argued. But you can assume the rest rights save you.
Speaker 3: Help me out, help me out, help him.
Speaker 2: I'll give you anything you want. I swear.
Speaker 6: Listen to help me out.
Speaker 2: I will give you anything you want. Jason for little Spunnels, Do you have any clue or do you need a hint? I don't need to hear nothing. No way out, my man, No way out. Those who know that movie know that movie.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: That was the first movie I saw with Kevin Costner in it. I had a great class cast of Sean young, Will Patten, a very young Will Patten, uh Emmon who played a very important part in the movie, the late Senator Fred Thompson. It was just a classic, not even cult classic, just an absolute classic. And how soon did you realize it was no way.
Speaker 9: Out when he was saying that I need your help.
Speaker 2: Well, Jason, you are a winner and we have a prize pack coming your way. Thank you for rocking with us, Thank you for sticking with us. Moving over from the weekend to the weekday. All right, thank you. Have a great weekend. Let's get one more end before we go to this next break. Let's talk to Brian in Inglewood. Brian, what's happening?
Speaker 9: Hey, how's it going? Guys?
Speaker 2: We're having a great time here. How's your weekend so far? Have you started your weekend?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Actually just getting it started right now to go out and have Benna.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's get this party started. You can choose one, two, four, six, eight, nine, ten.
Speaker 9: Let's go it two.
Speaker 2: Here's number two.
Speaker 6: How are they talking about?
Speaker 12: For Christ's sake, Stanley, please, I'm trying to get this done.
Speaker 6: Well, don't get excited, but I'm getting fed up.
Speaker 13: Well what about you're asking me questions all day long?
Speaker 6: Jesus, don't say that.
Speaker 12: For Christ's sakes, Dan, don't say that again. Please don't use that word in vain. It bothers me. Marry right, your work's gonna slaughtered later in the week, Sunday, maybe Sunday, Definitely. We had a bunch of much better track if you take more intention to the recording, let's attention to what they were talking about.
Speaker 7: Well, I can't see why a couple of questions about what the hell's going on can get you so out of joint, because I can't sit here and explain the personal problems of my.
Speaker 2: Clients, Brian and Inglewood. If you are a Jene Hackman super fan, you would know this movie.
Speaker 9: Well, I am a Gene Hackman super fan man the dad. Don you ling a bell at all?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, let me give you some hints. It was written and directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Mark and Ronner says Coppola, But Mark Ronner knows this movie up and down. Did I say Coppola? Yeah? Okay, Potato Potato, get off my back? And Mark, did you pronounce it Kazal? John Cazal? I thought it was Kazel, but I couldn't be wrong about that too.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: John Cozeale's starred opposite of al Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon, but he was also the co star of this movie and in this movie, Gene Hackman is a paranoid secret surveillance expert and he has a crisis of conscience when he suspects that the couple he is spying on will be murdered nineteen seventy four, not ringing a bell.
Speaker 9: No, And I know John Cazel too.
Speaker 2: Had a very young Harrison Ford, villainous Harrison Ford. What other hits I think Mark might be able to give? Well, how on the nose do you want to get here? What do you call it? When you talk with somebody? Two people are talking? Not an interview, conversation there, it is a conversation. And this this is a straight up classic, straight up Gene Hackman classic, Mark.
Speaker 3: Would you agree? Yeah, it's not streaming anywhere right now. I looked for it last night and you got to pay extra, which makes me angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can download it, render it at Prime video, but you know the kind of defeats a purpose.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, let's me check it out this weekend.
Speaker 2: I would recommend, recommend, and and people forget that Harrison Ford was actually an actor prior to Star Wars. He had some credits, but people only seem to remember he was like a carpenter on the set and George Lucas gave him a job. That's how the whole mythology goes. But he was actually a working actor prior to that. He was in couple of Copela's Apocalypse now too. That's right.
Speaker 3: See, thank you for that tidbit when Willard's getting his briefing. Yeah, so you just remember all the little stuff terminate with extreme prejudice.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Brian from Inglewood. You are a winner, and thank you for calling in tonight.
Speaker 9: Okay, thanks a lot. We're off lead to the show, but I gotta tell you I really like and I'll try to catch it every night.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you. I'm gonna put you in the promo too. Flattery will get you everywhere here, all.
Speaker 9: Right, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Later with Mo Kelly. Morphy calls in just a moment, Bob and el Montegue stay on the phone. Eduardo from Florida, definitely coming to you. Ron in Orange County, don't go anywhere, and David in Arizona. We have callers from all around the nation tonight. Stick with us, we'll get to you.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty name.
Speaker 2: That movie called Classic the Gene Hackman Edition, all brought to you by our friends at Alamo Draft House. Let's go back to the phones. Let's talk to Ron in Orange County. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Ron?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Got your bad mo?
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well? Is the best day of the week. We'll bring it in the weekend. Hopefully you've already started your weekend.
Speaker 9: Yes, I have just getting tidy here and then I'm getting ready to.
Speaker 2: Go up to the desert for a tennis toermament.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds like fun. Well, let's have a little fun before you have more fun. Are you familiar with how we play the game? Yes, sir, you can choose number one, four, six, eight, nine, or ten. Give me number ten. Here we go.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask you something.
Speaker 5: Hang, okay, are you trying to steal my woman?
Speaker 6: I beg your pardon? You heard me?
Speaker 2: Coach Ran?
Speaker 6: Coach Ran?
Speaker 2: What did you just call me?
Speaker 6: Coachre?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: You didn't. No one there not okay.
Speaker 5: But if I did, you wouldn't be ever to do anything about it, would you.
Speaker 6: You don't think so? No, I don't this royal.
Speaker 2: If you think you can and.
Speaker 6: Talk some jive I'll talk some jives. I'll talk some jive like you never heard. Oh yeah, right, what why what don't you say? I said, sit up, hurt you? I want you out of my house?
Speaker 9: Is not.
Speaker 6: Don't talk somebotic No, this is not what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Ron in Orange County? Do you have any idea? Do you need a hint? No, it's royal Tannenbaum. Yes, you are correct. How quickly did you know? Like from the first word?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Is this the dialogue between him and Danny Glover? Uh huh uh huh. It's one of the favorite parts of the movie. Too. Yes, yes, too funny. Well well done. You are now officialist part of the winning crew. You have a gift packing coming your way. I have no idea what's in it, Otherwise I'd be able to tell you. But thank you for supporting the show and rocking with us. Ron, Thank you.
Speaker 10: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: MO have a great weekend, you too, sir. Let's go to EDWARDO calling in from Florida, listening on the iHeartRadio app. What's happening, man, it's kind of late. It's like a Saturday morning where you.
Speaker 8: Are Yeah, good even Yeah, it's Twitter to one over here. Yeah, do you have an early of Chicago?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's the LA connection?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Much?
Speaker 8: You know, after COVID, I just wanted to listen to people in LA and New York, so I'll see what their feelings work when life was back to normal. All right, I was been a fantom.
Speaker 2: Yeah I like that. I like that. Yeah, EDWARDO, have you heard the game before? Do you know how we play it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I heard the game before. Yeah, I know I played.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, then you can give me a number one, four, six, eight or nine.
Speaker 8: All right, let's see. Yeah, I think I'll go with four. There were four family members in my family, so we'll go with four.
Speaker 2: Four it is.
Speaker 3: There's a.
Speaker 5: Condition and tournament play and not talk about the next step until you've.
Speaker 2: Climbed the one in front of you.
Speaker 12: I'm sure going to the state finals is beyond.
Speaker 6: Your wildest dream. So let's just keep it right there.
Speaker 5: Forget about the crowds, the size of the school, their fancy uniforms, and remember what got you here. Focus on the fundamentals we've gone over time and time again, and most important, don't get caught up thinking about winning or losing this game. If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential.
Speaker 6: To be the best that you can be.
Speaker 1: I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game.
Speaker 6: In my book, we're gonna be winners. Okay, all right, let's go. Let's go. Let me hear it.
Speaker 2: Eduardowin Florida, listening on the iHeartRadio app. Do you know what classic movie this is?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's gonna be the obvious movie, The Hoosiers.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is Hoosiers. Well done. I thought I put enough hints in there to push you in the right direction, and you obviously picked up on it. Whether you had seen the movie or not, you should know. Well, congratulations. I appreciate you supporting not only this show, but listening to KFI more generally.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 8: Yes, so your whole team is doing a great job. It's great to hear that you guys mostly talk about non political stuff, so thank God for that. We need more more of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, we try to mix it up. We know that you've had a long day, and you know there's certain news which is.
Speaker 8: Let's keep funny, let's inform the people. Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 9: To do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Wartald, thank you for noticing.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much. Mo, have a good evening, be well.
Speaker 2: It's later with Mo Kelly. We'll have the lightning round when we come back, when we hear from David and Arizona and also Bob and el Monty. That's the lightning round of Name that movie called Classic brought to you by Alamo Drafthouse. That's next as we celebrate Gene Hackman. Caf I AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: It's Friday night o'clock. Time to name call show, talk to em, tell what you know.
Speaker 2: It's okay if I mister Kelly. We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app as we're finishing up the week, and also the game of named that movie called Classic brought to you by Alamo draft House, and we're remembering the legacy and legendary talent of Jeene Hackman with all the clips and movies. Tonight, let's go to David listening on the iHeartRadio app in Arizona. How's your evening so far? David? How are you sir? It's I'm doing well. You seemed very enthusiastic. I love it. What were you doing prior to calling in?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm excited because I've actually called him before, but I was I didn't think you were gonna get tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're gonna get to you, and your time is right now. So you know how we play the game. Just checking, Yes, thank you? Okay, you can choose either one, six, eight, or nine.
Speaker 10: Oh the cold number eight.
Speaker 2: Here's number eight. Retreat my command. So we don't know what this message means. Our target package could have changed.
Speaker 6: You retreat this order. I'll find somebody who will, don't you?
Speaker 2: Won't you relate to your position?
Speaker 5: Cobb, remove mister Hunter from the control room.
Speaker 2: Get Lieutenant zimmer And.
Speaker 9: Here right now.
Speaker 11: No, sir, I do not concur and I do not recognize your authority to relieve me on the command. Under Navy regulations, Cob, arrest this man getting out there. On the operating procedures governing the release of nuclear weapons, we cannot launch our missiles unless both you.
Speaker 6: And I agree.
Speaker 9: Do you have, sir?
Speaker 2: This is expressly why your command must be repeated.
Speaker 6: It requires my assent.
Speaker 11: I do not give it in Furthermore, you continue upon this course and insist upon this launch without confirming this message. First, will behaved of the bone by the rules of President Captain Commander regulations. You want to play charge of mavy regulations, I said, I you commit.
Speaker 6: I'm arrest I'm a charge of mutiny.
Speaker 2: David in Arizona. Do you know this classic movie?
Speaker 10: I do not, Okay.
Speaker 9: I have to be completely honest. I don't don't know know the movie at all.
Speaker 2: No, we'll give you some hints. The movie came out thirty years ago, if you can believe that thirty years ago, in nineteen ninety five. It starred, of course, Gene Hackman. Co star was Denzel Washington and James Gamdolfini. I forgot that Ego Mortensen was also in it. Let me see, does that ring a bell before I go any further.
Speaker 10: Well, no, because I wasn't. I was aborted till ninety six.
Speaker 2: Whoa, you're twenty nine.
Speaker 9: Ish, yeah, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, Stephan, I feel so damn old, damn I remember this movie, Stephan, like it was like last year? Is that recent? And then I forget? No, it wasn't all right, David, Let me help you out. It is about a US nuclear missile sub and there's a young first officer. This is that Denzel Washington's character who stages a mutiny to prevent his trigger happy captain Gene Hackman's character from launching his missiles before confirming his orders to do so. Give me a what's the N and M for red? A shade of red?
Speaker 9: Mark?
Speaker 2: Do you have any help that you can offer with this hint? What color is blood? That's a good one.
Speaker 9: Dark.
Speaker 2: It starts with a C. Going to help you along? Okay? How about the Alabama football team? University of Alabama, Rambell, no football. There's this University of Alabama and their football team is mascot is what? And it's the same title as this movie. It's a shade of red? All right? Let me let me go the second word. It rolls in, it rolls out depending on the moon. I don't know, maybe every every twelve hours or so. It's high and it's low.
Speaker 3: Kids like to eat those pods named after it, yes, mm blank pods detergent.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna have to go drag you. What'd you say? Okay? Ti, Okay, that's the second word, And I need a synonym for red. It starts with the.
Speaker 9: Sea color color where uh.
Speaker 2: It's your lightning round Harvard. It's a rich, deep red color. It's almost purple.
Speaker 9: It's on the tip of my tongue. I can, I can think of it.
Speaker 2: If you have a child and it's a boy, what do you call him? Not father?
Speaker 9: But son?
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go. We're halfway there, so close. I'm kind of running out of ideas. You got like two thirds of it here, you're okay, we know it's son tied blank well one syllable way son tie sun time.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, cee R I am.
Speaker 2: That's the way I can help you. Spells cr I am, yeah, say it, say it your I am okay, say it all together. What's the second word?
Speaker 9: Pod pod?
Speaker 2: You just said it before it rolls in and out.
Speaker 6: Yes, Yes, we did it.
Speaker 2: David from Arizona. I got a run, but you're a winner.
Speaker 13: Congratulations, Thank you so much. Have a great weekend, you too, Bob El Mandy. You gotta do this fast. You can choose one or nine. One please, here comes number one.
Speaker 9: Hey, where's the last time you pick your feet?
Speaker 6: Who's he talking about?
Speaker 2: I've got a man. I pip you want to talk to you? Have you ever been a phipsie?
Speaker 9: Huh? Have you ever been PIKIPSI?
Speaker 6: Hey man, talk about it? Come on, have you ever been pepsie?
Speaker 2: You been at phikeepsie?
Speaker 6: I mean I want to hear it?
Speaker 3: Come on, Yes, I've been there right, Yeah, you sat on the edge of the back.
Speaker 6: Didn't You can.
Speaker 7: Talk your shoes, put your finger between choes and pick your.
Speaker 2: Feet, don't you? That's that all right?
Speaker 6: You want to see them?
Speaker 13: My partner?
Speaker 2: You know what that means? God, damn it all what along?
Speaker 7: I gotta film griping about his bowling scores.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna fust your ass for those.
Speaker 7: Three bags, and I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet for caps.
Speaker 2: Bob and El money, I'm lost. I don't know. It's the greatest Gene Hackman movie ever bar none. Mark. Would you agree? It's right up there.
Speaker 3: It's got one of the greatest car chases ever filmed, and it was all filmed illegally illegal?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: The French Connection.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the way you end the show. French Connection. Absolutely, Bob and El many congratulations, Thank you for waiting on hole for so long. But you are a winner, and you ended this show as we paid tribute to Gene Hackman just perfectly with the perfect movie selection. Thanks so much for calling in. Thank you Mom. Have a great weekend, Be safe out there, and we'll see you on Monday. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: If you already know what you want us to say, you're probably in the wrong place.
Speaker 7: Ok F.
Speaker 2: I'mm the k OST HD two, Los Angeles, Orange County, Live everywhere on the eart Radio app.