Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: God you.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 1: Why are to what?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Welcome back to another meeting of the Social Rejects Club here in boiler Room. I'm your host. My call signs of hesher. This is Brian McLain broadcasting live out of Central Texas. Thank you for joining us today for this live boiler room on the seventh of August twenty twenty five. This year is flying by. I think it's flying by. Well, one reason it's flying by is because I'm old af But another reason that feels like it's flying by is because the news cycle has altered, it has shifted, And like I've been saying, and we've been talking about here in the Boilerroom for a while now, it seems like all the stagnant narratives are being wound up, right, they're getting bows put on them. They're getting there, you know, proverbial Netflix documentary to kind of just put a bookend on all of the conspiracy theories and corruption talking points and everything that we've been seeing So what is next? What happens when the bow, the Christmas bow is on on all of the bull crap psyop narratives that we've been concerned with for so long. That's the big question right now for me? What comes after all of this midterm elections? Maybe, well, what comes after midterm elections? What comes before the next presidential election cycle? What comes before twenty thirty? And I don't know about the rest of the team if I can speak for them, but I might be able to saying something big, something big is coming. We don't know what it is, but it's something. It's not nothing. We're at least at least fully marching into the technocratic dystopian Maybe it doesn't have to be dystopian. We'll have to wait and see, but we are walking into a new paradigm shift. Here here in the boiler room. Have brought some of our most technocratic friends. As you can see. I mean, look at these insane all seeing eyes and these cybernetically modified homunculoids that we have on the wall here in the boiler room. Tonight, let's welcome our friends. We got mystical Pharaoh joining us. Of course, mystical Pharaoh what's up? Welcome to the boiler room. I see that you have Rise of the Idiots as your subtitle tonight. What's going on, man?
Speaker 2: Well, you mentioned what's going to happen. I think we're heading to the direction the idiots are rising and they're continuing the takeover and we're ending in indiocracy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Man, sure feels like it. Idiocracy becomes more and more realistic by the moment here. It's great to have you with us.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: How's your week going?
Speaker 2: Thanks, man, it's been it's been a good week looking forward for the show. And you know they've been trying to sell us Vance Ruby, oh gosh, to continue to technocratic takeover.
Speaker 5: I mean they're like proxies for Peter Thiel and Larry Ellison or something. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the one who puts Vance and Senate, right, and he's pushed them on Trump.
Speaker 5: So mm hmmm, yeah, yeah, it's uh and and Vance. Of course, you know he put out the He'll Billy eulogy or whatever. So it's kind of like an Obama move to put out the memoir and the matching video and all that stuff as you like rise into you know, your next role perhaps, right, So we're kind of seeing that same tactic there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And the funny thing is, I guess mentioned in the book that is Irish and in the Irish government twent and research and who did not even have any Irish roots. But I don't even know how much I trust that bullshit story in the book to be honest.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I mean if we look back at Dreams of My Father and what was Obama's other book, the Audacity of Hope, I.
Speaker 2: Believe, yeah, that's the hope.
Speaker 5: They're total fabrications. And we find this with so many you know, politicians, with their their little memoirs and stuff. It's like it's ghost written and almost nothing in there is relevant, and the things that are left out are the most important pieces of context. Right, And sometimes it's just an outright fraud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just gonna get AI to write my memoir and then figure out what to do with it.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean we would be wasting our time if we didn't just bullet point it and let the AI write it, right, I mean everyone else is making shit up ways, that's right? All right? Uh, don't don't be lazy and make AI do all your work.
Speaker 2: Unless I'm just here smoking your cigar and eating some dark chocolate while the eye is doing my work for me.
Speaker 5: There you go, there you go. As long as it's making you money and giving you time to smoke a cigar, then then we bless it. Yeah, all right, let's thanks Matt. Let's welcome ruckus. We got a ruckus among us. Ruckus, what's up? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: A A.
Speaker 1: I will not smoke a cigar for you. But whether or not A I would recommend that that's a healthy choice for humans to be doing. Maybe because maybe they want to replace us as quickly as possible. I don't know. I don't mind using AI AI is fun epics.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of opportunity there, right Like, there's a lot. Of course, we've talked about all the pitfalls and the downfalls, and they may ultimately be the the things that trump the whole new paradigm. But when they're going to jam a new paradigm in your face this fast, I mean, there's gonna be opportunity. There can't we can't not pause, take pause and say, you know what, there is opportunity here, And even if it's just being able to make these cool ass graphics that you make. Thank you, AI. That's great. That saves us a lot of time and it looks cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, I don't. It's not one hundred percent of time savor the way I use it. I mean, it does shave some time off of it. But I find it to be a useful tool for getting the creative juices flowing. It helps me. I have an idea in my head and it helps me get there quicker. And then if I can coax it to do what I'm looking for and then use some sort of base image or elements that it presents for me, and then do some editing and fun stuff that I'm already doing. Great. But again I'm not just like you know other people who'll be like, Okay, I know nothing about podcasting or I know nothing about graphic design. They could just say, chat EPT make me a podcast graphic and it would just do it for you, and it might put in some text. It won't be any branded image, it won't be anything consistent, you won't have the human touch, you won't have any thoughts to it other than whatever the AI hallucinates at the time based on its at that moment search of wherever it's getting its damn information from, which is still a giant mystery. It's still, unfortunately a black box technology of sorts, which could lead to a whole host of issues in the not too distant future. Maybe we'll talk about some of it this evening, my friend, but we'll see. Yeah, either way, no matter what we talk about, I'm happy to talk about it with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, man. We're calling tonight's show that Data Lesium Delirium, And yeah, that was half inspired by let me make sure I shout him out right, a band called the Zenith Passage, so thanks for that. They have a track called the Data Elysium that I was listening to earlier today, So that was what inspired that. But I knew it would fit at least with part of tonight's conversation, even though we didn't do a lot of planning tonight. We're kind of shooting from the hip tonight and we will start. Oh I should mention also, I think baselt Analyzer is gonna be doing a combat landing into the show here. He is currently over at exposing Powerful Lies on a live stream, So shout out to Exposing Powerful Lies. Make sure that you follow that channel. On the YouTube's and we're streaming live tonight on x YouTube and Rumble. Oh and one point of order before we break ice here, I've been doing a little bit of research and trying to figure out what we're gonna do about our lack of a live audio embed on our posts. Our show post is up at the website, by the way, Alternate Current Radio dot com. So if you're in our chat, whether you're watching this live or memory X, get on over to Alternate Current Radio dot com and grab that url for the show page and share it on your socials.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: We would appreciate that, and make sure to like and subscribe on the YouTube and the Rumble and on X I'm at Hasher Media. We've also got at Mystical Pharaoh and at a c Underscore word Slinger for Rockets, So get on over there and give us follow on all those things. We'd appreciate it. And anyways, I was looking at some of our options and I think I've landed on where I want to move Alternate Current Radios embeds, And it's about seventy nine dollars a month. Then you have to sign up for an annual thing, so that's like nine hundred and forty nine dollars or something like that for the year. So if you're one of those folks that enjoyed the back channel and the live audio embeds that go along with this video podcast and you want to support us, we're looking to make about one thousand dollars this month so that we can start this new service. So if anyone wants to jump in and do that, we'll make sure you get a big shout out and help us set up our Podbean accounts. So podbeing if you happen to be listening, we're looking to move your direction because Spreaker has taken a sour turn from what it once was. And sorry to say it's but you know, we helped bring a lot of audience to you, and I don't feel like we got any love from you. So we're gonna love you and leave you after eleven years. Last last Sunday we had our eleven year Alternate Current Radio anniversary. So that's our goal this week. You can help us out at Alternate Current Radio dot com. Ford slash support I believe is the r L but you can find it in that menu, that main Hamburger menu on the website. So I just want to get that out of the way, just in case anyone wants to help out. Now, let's break some ice. Well, tonight's icebreaker comes from Ruckus, and I'm gonna let him tell us what's going on. In the headline, I'll read you crypto group claims it's behind the sex toys being thrown at w NBA players. Wow, Ruckus, just give me the give me the heads up view on this. What the hell happened here in the w NBA.
Speaker 1: This is all over like the mainstream media and all over X. I guess somebody has been mysteriously flinging green dildos literally bright green colored literally dildos like the I think they're like the movable rubbery ones that you see flopping around right, and they're throwing them out on the on the court in the middle of the w NBA games, not once. I think this story said it has happened at least twice, but I think it's happened multiple times now. But it's it's it's becoming a bit of a viral meme sensation. And it turns out that some sort of crypto currency project is behind it, which would explain why they're green dildos. What does ruckus mean? Why green dildos? What the hell does that have to do with crypto? Well, in stock markets and crypto trading, usually you're dealing with candles, is what they're called. And a green colored candle was a good thing if you want to see your your asset going up in price, and the red candle denotes that a lower price was closed in the day, so it's going down. So they called the green candles. In the industry, they call those things green dildos. So I think that that might have something to do with the because I was curious. I was like, why on earth are we were throwing dildos on the court while women are playing? I'm like, is this going to be some sort of woke contrary? Is this more division? Does this has something to do with whether or not they've got good genes? They have green genes? What's going on here? I'm so confused. Turns out I think it's just some sort of like publicity stunt for some cryptocurrency project. I don't even know which one. I don't care. I'm practically all out of the whole crypto game right now. But yep, that would explain the Green Dildos. I believe.
Speaker 5: All right, um so. An anonymous spokesperson for the group, who reportedly goes by at dald dough underscore Rain on social media, told USA Today that some crypto creators who launched a meme coin called Green Dildo coin code named Dildo are plotting more depraved pranks like the ones that have disrupted w NBA games.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's like a cool, like TikTok viral thing. You know. I wasn't gonna mention the fact that the meme coin was actually called dildo, but there you have it. So this is yeah, this is one way. It's probably some sort of pump and dump. No, yeah, pump and dump scheme. I guess, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most likely.
Speaker 1: The whole thing might be anti climactic. Well we'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most of the I mean, ASKCC to a girl. It's like most pump and dump. Most of these things are like there's a marketing. Maybe take a moment and explain that to someone who's new to it, like how pump and dump is different on crypto than it is on you know, the NASDAC or something like that, because it's really kind of like the nerdy armchair version of that, but it takes so much less effort.
Speaker 1: It's this kind of shit. Anything you can do to get get some sort of viral momentum going and your attention to it, and excite the community base and hopefully grow the community. But the ultimate goal is that you're going to draw in people who are curious, they don't know what they're doing, they don't really mess with this stuff, and lo and behold, they buy a whole gripload of it, thinking oh, it's going to go up, and then the people who know what the f they're doing just dump all over everybody, sell it, make a ton of money, and walk away. And then you get yourself a dead project that probably will never return again. In this case, it's a mean coin. Mean coins are literally they're literally nothing but the thing, you know what I mean. The most popular one is doge coin, you know, the little she but in you dog that that Elon Musk is so in love with, and he's he's pumped and dumped doge coin before on his ex he got he used to get in trouble for doing that back on the day on Twitter before he owned it, before it changed the name to x he was. He wasn't allowed to talk about Doge or any cryptocurrency because it would cause the Marcus to go up. He made an appearance on Saturday Night Live a few years back or whatever, and he mentioned that he was the Doge Father as a joke, and Doge went freaking insane. So yeah, but now these they do meme coins just for the sake of like a dildo. That's like, that's the coin. Like, how do you explain this to your I R S. Tax person?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: I had I had ten million dildo coin.
Speaker 1: That's right. I made a killing selling dildo uh. And then I took my profit and I put it into a cum coin. There used to be a cum coin. I'm not making this up. That one that was. That one was a utility coin, though that one was not. It was called Cummy's cum Rocket, That's what it was called. It was an actual porn site and then you would buy the cryptocurrency. Please don't ask how I know this, right, This is because I learned about cryptocurrency years ago. Okay, I found it amusing, right, But this was a real thing, so you would really use this was think of like some sort of porn hub site. But you use a porn hub cryptocurrency, so people would have to literally report the fact that they made money selling something called cummy, you know. Like so this kind of thing has been around for a while, this level of degeneracy, but now they're literally making coins just because they have a stupid name. One of the most best performing meme coins this cycle is called fart. That's the name of the coin. It literally does nothing, just like dildo coin does nothing other than it's funny. He he dildo he fart. They call all of these alt coins shit coins if you're into you know, bitcoin only. Everything else is just a shit coin. So I believe there's a coin literally called shit, but not nearly as popular as fark coin. No way. So there's your crash course on mean coin degeneracy.
Speaker 5: Right. It's like the digital equivalent of carving a wooden stick and saying this is now currency.
Speaker 1: How much Another worship coin ever made don't come at me is one called trump to say.
Speaker 5: I do recall that learning about that on the Daily Ruckus, which you can find at Alternate Current Radio dot com. Great to see everybody in the chats. By the way, thanks for joining us. Lovely to see our friends over there on Rumble on YouTube and in the discord, and let's see maybe over on X I don't have X up in front of me, but you never know. Maybe someone broke through the shadow banding on X. Oh. Also a quick shout out to Mike Ryan. I did the Mike Ryan Show the other night. Had a blast on there. Mike told me to tell you guys in the boiler Room high and that we're looking good over here. He's proud of the work we're doing at boiler Room and Sunday Wire, and it was great to hang out with Mike. We had an interesting conversation about censorship and where this is all headed as we move into that new paradigm we're referencing. I don't know every show pretty much, but yeah, that was fun hanging out over there on the Pulse. And we got a Sunday Wire coming up this Sunday. You're gonna want to be there for Patrick henningson ruckus myself. Maybe Basil Valentine will join. I don't know. Basil's hard to nail down these days, but he joins us when he can. So we got that coming up. But it's interesting, you know, I didn't see anything in not that I watch a lot of ESPN, but I am located around screens that play it sometimes I didn't see. There's always WNBA stuff ever since COVID. It's the weirdest thing ever since, like about four or five years ago. WNBA is like they spend all this money trying to make it look like it's the NBA, but it makes like what like eight percent of the viewership and income compared to the NBA. It's very strange the way they try to prop this this franchise up in the name of I don't know. You can fill in the blank yourself, but anyways, I have not seen any of this coverage on these sports channels. You guys, mystical parah, What do you think is ESPN afraid to talk about the green dildos being thrown at the athletes?
Speaker 2: No. In the beginning, when I read that story, I thought that NBA itself is gon Sorry, WNBA is gonna run with it to bring more relevance.
Speaker 5: Yeah they should story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I don't know. I don't watch ministry media, man, Yeah, but I never watched ESPN. Anybody did anybody ever watch ESPN?
Speaker 5: Dude? Only if I'm at a bar. That is the only time I see it, so I've seen a lot of it.
Speaker 2: On bars. I think I was pretty quick and annoying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I would never and if I was, the WNBA is the last thing I would watch. It's ridiculous. I'm sorry. There's good athletes in there. I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone's athletic prowess, but it's like, I'm sorry, it's like all of the I never liked any of the major sports anyways in the first place, so I might not be the best person to ask, but I lost any interest that I may have had well before COVID, But even after COVID, it was just like, what are you guys doing? You guys are all every single one of these you know, major sports leagues are engaging in cultural engineering and military propaganda and culture propaganda, and I just all I have. I don't have enough middle fingers on my body to tell them how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the whole sports industry everywhere in the world is more apacifation rate tactics. Right, That's why you can keep your population excite about something you give them to distract them with, like some kind of bullshit. So I stopped watching sport to be honest. For I used to like to watch football, you know, growing up, but it's been a while. But even then, back in the days when I used to watch sports, I'm sorry not to sound sexes, but women sports just never cut it for me because it's the only thing I watched woman was tennis and beach volleyball.
Speaker 1: There you go, beach volleyball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the only places I think that would it makes sense, but you know, WNB and then they someone complain like, hey, we need we need to be paid the same way.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hey you're not in a corporate job, bro. You know it should be based on your how much you're bringing so people are not interested in watching it and then just either kill it or just take the pay you get.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figure skating is pretty cool, and so is yellow wrestling.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I'll back those back those.
Speaker 2: Actually, I used to watch the women WWE as well. Another thing that was fun.
Speaker 5: I like the the Olympic sport they do where they cross country ski and then they shoot with the rifles at targets. I would watch that one. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that whole dild thing. I mean I thought it was a prankster, like a young kid like twenty years old, and the children was a misdemeanor right now, I think and trying to endinger. I think they say that the children for endangering people lives because you're throwing it m from up high can probably get hit someone in the face.
Speaker 5: So like we got green dildo's reaching terminal velocity and hitting w NBA players in face and injuring them or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: We can't have that. This sport has a reputation, God damn it.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, but I think that's all what I have to say about the greenbo.
Speaker 5: I mean, how serious is this sport anyways? When they've got dudes like Britney Griner in there pretending to be women, I mean, come on, get out of here. That is the most like unwomen's sport thing I've ever heard. Remember remember when Britney Griner, Uh, that guy Brittany Griner got arrested in Russia for having a vape cart is carry on or something.
Speaker 2: I don't think they still admit that that's a dude.
Speaker 5: And know, no, I don't know why. I mean, uh, there's footage of him talking after you know, six weeks in a in a Russian gulag, and it's just like, oh, you're off your meds, aren't you? Wow? That is a hoarse voice he got there. Why the long face?
Speaker 2: I'm only who are gonna find out some dude first, Brigitte Macron or or that dude. So I'll see that's the mean coin. I really have no idea why people buy that chip. I'm just crazy is that that people can be so gullible and get like, you know, buying into schemes like that. They're just insane, to be honest.
Speaker 5: If you here's the thing though, dude, Like if some of those people, if they watch the notifications strictly all day and they follow the trend and they dump when the scammers dump, they can make some money, Like they can up their money a little bit. Ruckets is shaking his head like, I'm totally wrong. So are you saying only the people that create the pump and dump are able to make money on it? No one else can ride that wave?
Speaker 1: Explained, Yeah, unless it gets like eventually, like after the pump and dump, if it survives and then the community is there and helps it thrive for a while, maybe a whole nother four or five year cycle, and then gets listed on an actual large exchange. You need actual liquidity, you need you need to be able to get your money out, and in order to sell your crypto and get money for it, somebody has to buy it. So if it's like the people who created it own like ninety percent of it and they dump it all and when you try to sell yours, there's no way for you to there's literally no way for you to offload it. So you need a much larger pool of it. You need market makers, you need it to be on coinbase or finance or something like that to have a chance of, you know, actually making a profit off it. So it's it's literally they're just nothing but scams. They really are. Some of the a lot of these just they come. If you go to like there's a there's a website, I think it's called coin marketcap dot com and you can see all the different cryptocurrencies that are available. There's like hundreds of them created, like new ones every day now. It's really insane and didn't used to be like this because pretty much anybody can create one now and then usually what will happen is if there's like a news event or anything popular happening in the world, like the okay, so the the squirrel. Remember when Peanut the squirrel was was was killed in the controversy with that government. Yeah, yeah, when when the government. I'm alive, poor Peanut the squirrel. Some smart motherfucker, a whole bunch of motherfuckers actually, but one in particular made aid Peanut the squirrel mean coin and the first one out of the gate, like the real one that they made first and did it the right way and everything on I think it was on Salon or whatever, one of the these big crypto networks. They made a meme coin and it did pretty well. But the thing is like at the same time, other people made a butt. So there was like there was peanut, there was peanut, Peanut, Peanut. You would see all these different peanut, but only one of them was the real peanut, the real meme coin that was actually being successful and supported and had the community and had the Facebook page and the Twitter page and a website. But nobody knew that because like all these other exchanges, these little tiny exchanges, had like five million different variations of something that looked like peanut, and they would say that this is Peanut coin and would have the same picture, but the ticker its name would be different. The coin name, the cash tag, cashtag Dildo, cashtag Trump. So there was an official cashtag peanut. But you know, so they make all these like these different variation of these scame coins and people get confused, they jump in, they spend a lot of money. They think, oh, this is the one that my nephew told me to buy, and you're like eighty years old, and people bought the wrong Trump. A million different Trump coins. There's a million different pepe coins, but there's only one Trump coin and there's only one pepe coin. But you wouldn't know that if you were brand new to this space and just go look on coin market cap and see how many Trump coins there are. It's fucking crazy. There's a lot of doge coins. There's a lot of Elon Musk branded coins. That was pretty big. Oh and when Doge the Doge Agency came out, people were trying to make take advantage of that, making meme coins off the Doge and like even though there's already a doge coin with the dog, and now they're doing something different doge and it's just this ridiculous thing.
Speaker 5: So this is why a lot of people stick to bitcoin and ethereum, and you know, ones that would have a known, you know, a more well known market cap and and that kind of thing, and they don't have to worry that it's going to be you know, I mean, obviously we've seen it tank a number of times, but we've also seen it come back a number of times. But it's not like it's going to just disappear ear on you all of a sudden, right the.
Speaker 2: Perfect to jump up something shitty that people stick by and actually driving it back Soulana right like, because do you remember like in twenty twenty two or something like that, it picked up too. It was pretty high, like it was one hundred bucks or something like that, and then it dropped to thirteen bucks again, and then now it's back to like one seventy four. But if you look at the Solana care, we'll see like two distinct pigs, one back then and then when it's completely died and then it stopped coming back up. Pretty interesting, But you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be careful because like there's going to come a time like right now, it's exciting and everyone's that's where all these mean coins are being built. That's why that particular network got so huge, right. But the thing is, like the technology sucks, and I'm not just trying to throw shade on Solana. If you do some research, you learn like, oh shit, this is one of the network goes down. It's not trustworthy enough, like big institutions and the banksters and the Larry Ellison's and Larry Thinks, the Black Rocks and all the trump all these people getting involved in crypto right now, and all these regulations they're all messing with Ethereum. Ethereum is the trusted even though it's slower and clunkier and more costly. That's the chosen one, that's the trusted one. Solana will probably disappear again. There are things that do the same thing Solana does just as quicker, I mean, but quicker, faster and cheaper without going down. You know, there's a new one coming up that's been popular called Sui s Ui. There's also say Sei. There's also one I've been a fan of for the longest time called Cardono, which is was having it come up and you know and then you know, so again Solana might not be around next time, you know, and maybe there's only gonna be a small handful of chosen ones that are made here in America that get like some sort of magic wand from regulations to still loser here XRP there, And then you know there's another example that one's made for the banks for for doing cross border payments and stuff. So they you got to understand this stuff if you're going to mess with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with some of the lawsuits and I think some of the regulations is gonna hopefully clear it out. Again, this is not the financial advice, but I'm backing XRP.
Speaker 1: Well, the new the new guy who's in head of the sec just this week or just last week, Yeah, just this week they literally said that pretty much most of all cryptocurrencies are not securities. So the it's been Hey, everything's cool. So things are going to get pretty wild here probably between now and the end of this year, because the real blowoff of the bull run will probably be happening in like September October issued this year, and then he knows it might it might keep going after that because they're already starting to tokenize stocks and once the stock market is on the blockchain, and those motherfuckers are trading twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, manipulating the markets. The little guys, the normal day traders. Is the game over, you guys, are were all done? You know, once the big boys are in there, they're going to piss in that pond and we're just going to have to deal with the burn. I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: There, that's why Trump was pushing for those stable coins. And then honestly, it's they are taking that.
Speaker 5: Almost almost sounds like problem reaction solution, guys.
Speaker 1: But thank god, we're not getting a CBDC because you know, nobody wants to own because that's a that's a digital currency that can be programmed. Instead, we're encouraging uh stable coins, which are digital currencies that can be programmed.
Speaker 2: That's right, exactly the same that's it's controlled by financial institutions.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, what's the difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is the stubidity of people, right because like, oh Trump is agnes, Yeah, but he's pushing for a stable coin.
Speaker 5: Same thing, different name. I mean, it's it's the most classic rug pull of ever, right, Like make something, make it a big deal, call it something. Let all the haters be mad and call it that and then come up with the same thing, call it something else, make it political, and then everybody and your party is like, yeah that sounds cool. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so move Actually yeah it is.
Speaker 5: It's it's like, it's it's grifty, it's it's criminal. I should say, let's see here before we get away from the original icebreaker here Terry Terry m comment, this is worth addressing. But women are approximately half the population. Won't all the whamen's want to watch in support of their sisters? I don't know, Oh man, I don't know. That's uh. All the females that I've ever met that like sports are into NFL, NHL, NBA. Like I'm struggling to come up with the acquaintance that I've had that's like, yes, aside from tennis and some of those you know, some other ones, but like WNBA, I don't think I've ever had a woman be like, oh, turn to the WNBA or seen that happen in public or any sort of like you know, foxtrot given about it. I don't know. I can't explain it. I cannot explain it. Maybe it's because they got a bunch of dudes dressed up as women running around in there. That could turn some women off as viewers. I don't know. I don't know, just asking for our friends. Okay, well, let's just see what's on the top of my EX account, you guys. Let's uh, what's the first thing this could get ugly? What is the first thing Hasher sees when he goes to X. What is the reality of twenty twenty five on Hasher's X account. This is literally first thing that showed up. I'm done. I'm not making any comments about it. I'm just saying, like, hey, guys, this is what was on my EX account when I got together with Ruckus and Pharaoh tonight. What is this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: It looks like some kind of AI creation.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 5: Looks like the kind of thing that might have gotten me socially rejected just five years ago or three years ago. But here it is at the top of my EX account social media feeding me this. What is this? So I think that I found myself leader? She is always right there.
Speaker 1: In the.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go ahead and turn that down because horrible Z doubt if it's copywritten, though, it's probably AI generated, just like what we're seeing. Oh, isn't social media neat these days?
Speaker 2: You guys, are we gonna get bend on YouTube?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't understand why. I'm just showing what's on the top of my x feed. It's an account, it's not my account. I just was like, let's randomly so for the YouTube. You know, person that checks this video or the algorithm. We didn't make any comment about that. That's just my comment is. Look what was at the top of my x feed tonight. It's got two point two million stats, it's got eighty two thousand likes, it's been reposted over eighteen thousand times. There's one point five thousand comments under it. I mean, how could I do anything wrong just by pointing out what is at the top of my ex feed? I mean, I'm someone, please make.
Speaker 1: It make sense. All of those people who are commenting and sharing are clearly pointing out how terrible it is.
Speaker 5: Right, they must be right, Like, how dare they? How dare they.
Speaker 2: So so continue? This was the real not AI generated. Actually, I don't know if it's a generator. R Can you pull that little link?
Speaker 5: I said, yeah, yeah, let me grab it. Give me a second.
Speaker 2: Here, I don't think it's generation. I think it's a real one.
Speaker 5: It's so hard to tell these days. Man, Oh that looks very real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our Congress went in the recess and all of them went to Israel. Oh I guess the best description I said, best description that that tweet said, like, I guess, Nitaia, how bored you as Congress?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: That is? You know, we we had a a not so good feeling two years ago. A year ago. Every time we got footage of the inside of the House of Congress with Ukrainian flags flying all over the place and Ukrainian lapel button flag buttons on everybody's jackets. Well, it's like, oh my god, this is happening in our House of Congress? What is this? Have you ever seen BB come to the House of Congress twelve fourteen eighteen? Standing ovations? Like a standing ovation, a raging standing ovation from these people and all their colleagues except maybe four or no six of them for every bullet point that he speaks. And there you go, borrowing our Congress for a photo op. Yeah, that's uh. I mean, what if it wasn't Israel, what if it was I don't know, let's just say, yeah, yeah, if it was Qatar. What if it was what if it was Joe Lannie and the head chopper from Syria who has recently shaked hands with Trump? What if it was Trude is not the Canadian PM anymore, right, he's just busy chasing down Katie Perry or something. They got a new one or interim one. I don't know what's going on up there. What if it was Canada? What if it was Mexico? Like, would we not take pause and be like, why is a foreign countries leader like sitting there with you know, all these members of our Congress are representatives in support of money laundering and genocide and all kinds of other crazy shit.
Speaker 1: You're being completely unfair, has sure, this is totally within reason, and in this particular case, I mean, you guys are a set that they borrowed, That Israel borrowed our Congress, right, well, technically they paid for them, so they can borrow them whenever they feel like. Right, they're bought and paid for. Aren't they get what you paid for?
Speaker 5: I guess so much forgetting what you voted for, though, But I mean this is what you get when you vote for these people, So that shouldn't be a surprise a lot of people waking up to that one though.
Speaker 1: Right now, Look, if this was the Democrats, they'd all be it like Jeffrey's Island or something. Could be worse.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, looks like we got both sides in there. But yeah, you're right, could be and is much worse, I'm sure. Brian asked, I see what you're doing in the discord there, You're you're being very naughty, very naughty. There. What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: That's great to have our friends backing us up here. Yeah, that's that's disturbing mystical pharaoh. Uh, but of course we're used to it at this point. This is uh what you get.
Speaker 2: So if you open that link, so this is the interesting piece about this whole thing. Right, So if you look at that, like if you google like foreign lobbying in Congress, So what like five is this five billion?
Speaker 5: Oh they want me to they've already made five almost six billion dollars and they want me to give them a dollar a year. Tell you what you can do.
Speaker 2: That's six five almost six billion dollars since twenty sixteen. Right, anyway, scroll down and you see here and you see the bullshit. Why I'm saying it's a bullshit right because of APAC and how they look at where Israel is in this list. So the first one they have ranked is China, right, uh huh, and look where israelis. Israel is way down in the list, like yeah, one ninety four million, like the copack, right, which is not the fun.
Speaker 5: These numbers are so cooked. They say, that's the for those just listening. They say that is the totals. So Israel is in the top ten. They put them in like the tenth position, and they say the total spending, like what is that one hundred and ninety four million, almost one hundred ninety five.
Speaker 2: Why is Liberia Likeria is spending three hundred million in US is it? Because they're like, it's really interesting.
Speaker 5: I don't understand what is Marshall Islands?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What what what is Marshall Islands?
Speaker 5: The government of Bermuda gets almost the same amount as Israel. What uh okay, yeah, and the Marshall Islands get more alrighty, then no, those are those are cooked numbers. And you know that the the number that's commonly thrown around for us AID that's given out to Israel. Yearly I think is like six billion or something like that, which some people might think is sort of you know, pedestrian and not that much money, but it's such that's like that amount of money is baked into old deals and there are so many other bills and initiatives and NGOs like there's who knows what kind of black bag money just funneling into that country. So when you start looking into what the actual numbers are, it's insane. It's it's in the you know, bazillions, quadrillions just just make up a fake number, because it's more money than you or I will ever have put together. And it's as it's even more difficult to understand in the amount of money that has gone to Ukraine, like.
Speaker 2: I've seen even like some reports and I know how true or not, but I wouldn't doubt it's not true. But actually the subsidies of those Israeli settlers right, because they don't pay for housing. It's actually done through the US funds to Israel, which is insane if you think about, actually we are sitting here right, we can't buy houses because it's too expensive, and instead we're sending money up to Israel. So the settlers can live for free. It's pretty crazy when you think a lot of that.
Speaker 5: So they can push people out of their homes and then live in them for free. Pray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've done so much faster with Ripple XRP.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah. The whole like Golden Height steel that Trump has, it's not a deal for him to give, Like the Jerusalem thing, the Golden Heights thing. All this is just like what is happening right now? Like, someone, make this make sense, because there's only a couple of ways that it makes sense and people don't like to hear it. But everybody's saying it now. I mean even South Park. If you've seen the latest South Park season, it's just like the gloves are off. But again, you know, late to the party, guys, what about everybody that's been canceled and destroyed over this topic for years and years and years. Appreciate the shout outs there, but my goodness, what is going on? I mean Cartman literally wants to kill himself because all of a sudden he's lost his thing. You know, his unique thing was being able to criticize Israel and say gay and say retarded, and now everybody's doing it to the point where poor Cartman wants to unlive himself. And you know, I just think, wow, okay.
Speaker 2: South Park, you see the latest one.
Speaker 5: I've seen a couple of clips. Yeah, it's pretty brutal.
Speaker 2: Did you see the latest one? Look at that IMAGEY just posted. They took the they took the van's name and he put they put his face on it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this this can get you arrested coming into some countries. Having this bookmarked on your ex in some countries can get you denied entry. And by some countries, I mean this one es. Yeah, if you're coming from Norway and you got this on your you know, bookmarked on your ex oh boy, but.
Speaker 2: You see this is the thing. Right, So I appreciate what they are doing and you know, all that shift, but I think the time we're living in is pretty dangerous, right, And again, like, yeah, we're gonna try to vent right through some of this memes and graphics, but his blowing through that technocratic agenda pretty fast, and I didn't know how much of that those memes and jokes are actually gonna change anything. So I'd rather actually having real debates and real information that will wake those fucking conservative ups because it's if they don't wake up pretty soon, they will find themselves in living in dystopia, and it's gonna be brought by mister Trump, warp Speed guy that today he actually mentioned warp Speed was the biggest success he ever did, right from one of the big successes.
Speaker 5: This has been one of my biggest gripes with him, going all the way back to the moment those words trickled out of his mouth like a turd into the punch bowl of America. Not only does he not take that back and tell people not to do these experimental things with his ability to save a lot of people by putting that into the zeitgeist, he doubles down on it and says, it's cool. It's cool, guys, you should do it.
Speaker 1: Even though Bobby Kennedy just came out and railed against it, right or there was some you know, there was some information. So yeah, yeah, yeah, Trump, You're right, he's never never going to walk that back ever.
Speaker 5: No, No, he's gonna just double that down. Same same with Epstein, apparently. I mean, I guess that's how that's gonna play.
Speaker 1: Are talking about this guy again.
Speaker 2: I don't say that it's a democratic hoax don't don't ever say that ship.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if you even bring that up. You're a Democrat. You're a blue haired liberal democrat, progressive and you love abortion.
Speaker 2: What did he call us? He called us something else, like a.
Speaker 5: Like former former supporters.
Speaker 2: Former supporters, and then they called like yeah, and what the hell is that was that term? Pannicans who came up with that, like such a boomer term, like that term? Dude?
Speaker 5: This is so lame, I know, like, who's watching this stuff at this point? My goodness.
Speaker 2: So every time we're criticized Trump, I think what it panic goes right now?
Speaker 5: Right, It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Level of propaganda and the budget going into these videos and social media posts from the White House is mind bottlements.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: It is, and it's seriously, it's so it makes us look such like a joke of the country, like us US White House official account is posting like stupid, like means.
Speaker 1: Trump is superman.
Speaker 2: Come on, We're not a serious nation anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like we were talking about last week, we've got this this bull crap. Oh I'm moving submarines because I didn't like your social media posts, Like what the what the hell is going on? Here like it just gets stupider and stupider. So I have not heard what RFKJ said yet. A friend of Rabbi Schmooley who also likes Green Dildo's, so I have it up at least a clip of something going around on X Today with RFKJ. Let's uh, let's see what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Thank you for those kind words, Mark Wayne, Thank you to Jim O'Neill, to Tom Jodsneck, to Marty mccarrey, and to Wendy as well, thank you for that for sharing your story. It's with a heavy heart that I'm announcing that the conspiracy theorists were right again. Covid RNA vaccines caused a litany of injuries, including but not limited to turbo cancer, heart failure, extreme blood clotting, and perhaps gayness. That's a chicken and egg problem that we're still we're still investigating. The implications are substantial and there's no easy way to say this. Anthony Fauci is a goblin. And if you weren't gay prior to taking the vaccine, there's a massive chance that your sudden desire to binge the Bravo Channel and watch Tim Walls Rallies is in an accident.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, dude. We're in so much trouble. We're in so much trouble. And again, YouTube manual reviewers, this is just stuff that's flying around on social media were heard for the lulls at this point.
Speaker 2: I mean, wow, well, and I think that's part of it, is just that delineation of like or destruction of reality. You can't even trust anything right now.
Speaker 5: No, no, So if anyone is wondering, I will just you know, at this point, you know, I was, uh, I was chatting with Mike Ryan after our interview and we were talking about satire because we were talking about things that we like to do and kind of broadcasting and stuff, and uh, like myself and you guys, Mike likes to do satire, and he was like, yeah, some people just don't get it though, like they think it's it's real. And with something like that, you know, if someone already has a hard time with satire, and satire's gotten so meta now it's like so in your face but so meta. At the same time, there's this big uh distan it's with satire and the news itself has gotten so ridiculous that its headlines look like satire when they are not or not supposed to be. But yeah, in this video, here, here's the note under it, readers adding contact, this video is ai Jenet generated satirical?
Speaker 1: You mean that wasn't real?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can you believe it? Folks? I'll stop right there. Oh, but yeah, this is this.
Speaker 2: Is not said. Actually some people might see that video and believe it's true. Yeah, and they will say, yeah, Trump destroyed wolkness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they absolutely will. I bet you if we were to like take the time to scrape all the reposts, we would find a few of them in there, more than a few that were reposting it as though it was real, like they misunderstood it.
Speaker 1: Just to search in your little do the magnifying glass, put breaking in all capital letters and then put cade Jor calls Fauci a goblin, And I bet you you will see people trying to pass that off as real news.
Speaker 5: And what was the boiler room calling him? Oh yeah, a ghoul? So they were very close to my ghoul claim. H yeah, you can really have a heyday in the comments under these things. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: But I mean, again, what you mentioned that, I think the bigger issue here or the bigger, the stranger. The part that's different is the fact that reality in the news headlines seem so satirical and unreal. I mean, there's that blurring of that line, whereas like, I don't believe that the satire hasn't changed, reality has changed, and I think that that's that's where the dissonance is happening, and it's like, how do we what can we do about that? We can't because the only thing we're in control of is the creative art of the satire. Rarely much that we can do against the power players of the world as far as shaping reality goes.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I understand that some people would argue against that, including some of our friends and colleagues like Jason Leasatos, who believes you know and us all creating our reality. But the thing is where we're playing up against some huge, huge players in this particular space that that do all sorts of weird, esoteric and occult symbolic things. Speaking of space, launching jig giant green dillos up into god knows where, right up into the dome, I suppose, or wherever y good, right off the edge of the crust and the lands on the flat earth, you know, falls off, the turtles back whatever it is, right, So, you know, I'm just saying that, like when it comes to like you know, the the esoteric and spiritual and spell casting and properly, there's a lot of weird shit going on that we're not quite aware of. That I believe is part of you know, you mix the com trails and the Wi Fi soup and yeah, they're they They the proverbial they are very much in control of shaping our reality. And it's our response to that, which is usually you know, making some sort of biting commentary about it, sometimes as warning in the form of satire. And yet again it's like, what do you mean like they had to do the Babylon B was like they had headlines from like years ago that was satire that have now literally come true. I mean that's that's like, that's crazy to me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, yeah, yeah, it's it's nuts. I Mean a lot of people like you know, do that with Babylon B. Like they'll they'll get you know that they're not used to looking for the logo because the logos really kind of on their memes in particular is your only clue aside from their style, you know, but if you're not familiar with it, I've seen people repost those thinking they're true, and it's like, well, if you just eliminate the fact that you know it's a satire, you could put yourself in their shoes and be like, yeah, I could see how you would think that was true, because look at these ten twelve, ten hundred mainstream headlines I have here that are equally laughable. It's nuts. And but now I think you're right ruckus. But now there's this new factor here where people can have I mean, I couldn't tell that wasn't RFK Junior. If I would just muted it, I would have thought I was actually watching him, you know, speaking like I didn't have it. I like him, Yeah, I didn't have a clue, like he'd spoke a little bit better. But I've noticed he actually is speaking a little bit better lately, which I don't understand. But I'm not a doctor. I'm not going to go there. But it's like I would bro the methylene blue. Yes, it's true. I saw some influencer on Instagram saying that stuff will turn your brain blue, and I was like, oh, neat have a pretty brain when you're done. I don't know if that's true. I don't understand the whole times to say that about what's that silver stuff people take, like iodized silver, that stuff, like they say people would turn blue from that, But I think they were like sucking on mom's silverware or something like that. They weren't taking the good stuff. I don't know. There's mystery land.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of fads. When you see Alex Jones start like sitting his own brand of metalline below, you know, it's bullshit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there are a lot of like cheap Chinese ones out there. I mean, it's just yeah, I don't want to get into it. It's a whole rabbit hole. But yeah, good call with the methylene blue. Yeah, so, uh, the fabric of realities, We're starting to see it breaking down a little bit here with videos like that. What is satire? What isn't satire? What is real? What isn't real?
Speaker 1: So that's always AI know what's satire and what is it?
Speaker 5: Good question? Can it tell the difference? Colloidal silver? Thank you Brenan Beard in Sage. That's the term I was looking for.
Speaker 1: Turns your blue your blood blue.
Speaker 5: I don't know turn I think it was turning people's skins blue, but it wasn't like the good stuff. Like I'm not saying that it does that, but I did see like people making their own at home and and doing weird shit like licking, licking Grandma's uh silverware, your skin blue?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah? Or orange or orange? Sometimes Van Hammer says, take the blue pills, man, Yeah, they don't work after the red one though. Unfortunately. Uh, let's see, Okay, what else do we got? We got you've all Harari. We all love a You've all Harari update, don't we Let's see. So this was in the top of my feed tonight. Also, I don't know if this is a brand new clip or what I do. I have a lot of context, but I want to check it out because I always love ripping on this guy.
Speaker 8: So I wanted to collaborate on a large scale. You need to convince everybody to believe in the same story. What's really that the engine of history stories and they don't even need to be true.
Speaker 6: Some of the most.
Speaker 8: Powerful stories in history were fictions. But you need to get everybody, or at least a significant part of the population to believe in the same story, otherwise it doesn't work.
Speaker 6: Science is not really at least this is why views a historian. Science is not really about truth.
Speaker 2: It's about power.
Speaker 6: The real aim of science as a project, as an establishment, is not truth.
Speaker 8: It's power.
Speaker 6: Particular individuals, particular scientists may be very interested in the truth personally, but as an institution, the real aim of science is power.
Speaker 8: Those who own the data really own the future. We are reaching a point in human history that we have enough biological knowledge, and we have enough computing power, and all you need in order to systematically hack millions of people is just of data.
Speaker 2: That to hack.
Speaker 8: People means to know people better than they know themselves. To somebody in San Francisco, in Beijing knows you, knows more about you than you know about yourself, about your medical condition, about your mental weaknesses, things that you did five years ago, twenty years ago, you completely forgot about them.
Speaker 2: They know it.
Speaker 8: This is something we never faced, Not even the KGB could do it.
Speaker 9: And we are already beginning to.
Speaker 8: Sing the emergence of such total surveillance regimes in places like shin Jiong, in places like in my own home country, in Israel, we have this big laboratory of surveillance called the occupied territories, or you have two point five million guinea pigs of how to completely survey and control a population with very few soldiers. And when you look at the numbers, it's amazing how few soldiers you need to control millions of people if you have the data.
Speaker 5: Ah, big words, big words.
Speaker 1: Where's the community note on that one? That's probably fake?
Speaker 5: Two HaShir right? I mean somebody's gonna say, somebody had to say it. I'm glad you got you at first. Big words from dirty rat faced kN man there.
Speaker 1: Right, That one's really tricky because I'm on the fence here. There is a slight possibility that that is true. But I think that was actually fake.
Speaker 5: Well well, well let's see if there's any community notes context under it, because apparently that's what we have to do with everything. Now.
Speaker 1: This guy's difficult, though, because he's one of the ones who's not afraid to say these things right out loud and in your face, just to tell for me, was the calling out Israel for being a surveillance state. The other thing is literally admitting that science is power. I don't know, I really think that that was a cleverly made deep fake and it might have actually included some real things that he's said, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: Grock disagrees. Groc disagrees. He says, you've all. Harari is an Israeli historian and author of best sellers like Sapiens and Homo Duh. He's a professor at Hebrew University and WEF advisor, often warning about AI's societal risks. The clip is a montage from his talks, including a w eighteen we F speech Will the Future Be Human and a twenty nineteen ep FL roundtable discussing hacking humans via data for control or surveillance, framed as a cautionary prediction, not advocacy. Okay, so Groc gives them a little it's cautionary. It's just cautionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm calling we trust Rock, Right, did you really say that? Anybody will say that's in WF.
Speaker 5: No, dog's getting heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome to reality, folks. Truth is stranger than fiction. Yeah, that's what these people really think and how they really act. That's wild. Yeah, and just should probably make him president or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just think about all the bluepill people out there who live in a state of deny, right, like they do mental gymnastics to remain bluepilled on just about everything that fits their identity politic or their personal bias or whatever. When they've got AI's videos flooding the zone that they're seeing, just think about all the false confirmation bias that is going to be floating around, as though we don't already have an insanely too much amount of that already, particularly on social media.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get real fun when the aliens come.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, go ahead, Pharaoh.
Speaker 2: Now, I just don't know how older generation are just going to handle that. I can see like older people just getting so freaking confused, And it's gonna be interesting for your years, you know, with that older generation all those like AI generated videos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I mean, like look at the scams We've talked about, the scams that are that a lot of the senior citizens in the in this country and other places are subjected to to the point where it's like the AI their granddaughter's voice and you know, make a fake call and say she's been kidnapped and is for ransom or something like that to get someone's retirement money. I mean, it's talk about super predators, right, Holy crap.
Speaker 1: And what about artificially created like insinuations that thinks from the past, like an artificially created Mandela effect where there will be something like these real clips of you've all Harari will be like, oh, no, that was a deep fake exactly, that was that was AI. Yeah, to further this little thought experiment here.
Speaker 5: So like, how how far down the verification and validation rabbit hole do we have to go now? Because it's like it was already to the point where like most of the people you're surrounded by don't even read headlines. You know, they get their news from like comedy shows or something, or maybe their cell phone if they want to, you know, be interested, or maybe the the San Francisco Chronicle and you know, the La Times or whatever. But holy crap, Like.
Speaker 1: You may have you may have thought your older your your your granddad's kids may have touched you or said something about how there were these insinuating pictures or like somebody getting run down by a tank somewhere and shine, No, that was all a deep fake. That was a I made that picture. It was just people thought that they were just confused back then, kiddos that the the planes, the no planes, the towers thing that no, no, it was a big accident. It just accidentally fell over, yah, YadA, YadA whatever. They could entirely rewrite history just by insinuating that things are fake and you know, and checking fake things along the way. But yeah, I think this is the ultimate plan, is that none of us will be able to trust reality, like what's real and what's not. Where do we go from there?
Speaker 5: And I've heard anecdotally from one of our colleagues. I'm not going to mention him by name because I don't know if he's told this story publicly or not, but one of our colleagues met a former Google engineer at an event, and this guy pulled our colleague aside and said, you guys are one hundred percent right with your theories about your analysis of technocracy and where some of these companies are going. And he said that he had been in Google meetings where it was stated that their goal was to take over history, to be able to rewrite the script of history, to be able to whitewash history. I'm not using his words third hand knowledge, anecdotal, so don't take too much out of it from me. But I thought it was pretty profound. And it's someone that I trust implicitly that told me this, So it was like, wow, that's pretty frightening right there.
Speaker 1: Well, it was sometime about a year or so ago where the Internet archive went down, remember the way back machine yep, and like for a while, like for eight or nine days or something. It was an extended amount of time, and God only knows what could have been faked or rewritten or taken off or put in there. I mean, because people trust, people trust, we've built this, We've fooled ourselves, tricked ourselves into this entire like digital system where like the world's the Library of Alexandria, the World's Library of Alexander, all the world's information. We've moved away from the printed word and traditionally storing information. It's all digitally stored, and we have like, oh, don't worry about it if we lose it. We have backups, we have these snapshops, we have these archived things. Well, who's to say they can't fuck with that shit and change it. You know, if that's our trust factor is inside is we've placed our trust in the machine, in this archive system, We're going to place our trust in these things like the blockchain for data storage and identity purposes. We're going to trust palateer that they're only going to say that X y Z person is going to commit this particular crime and this person's not. We're just going to take there all of these people's with this technology's word for, we're gonna we're gonna trust that. Groc says, Hey, no, no, this was a real talk that this guy made or whatever. We're going to trust that this was fake, you know, I mean, it's the thing, what are we doing to ourselves here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like, it's already so hard to source things, and to even find people that care to source things and care to look for propaganda angles, siop angles, agenda angles, identity politic angles, all those things. They just don't think in that way. They think, Oh, I read the headline from you know, two different outlets, and I read maybe the byline, so you know, I'm well informed. My goodness, you're not. You're really not, especially if you're missing context. And now it's like, and that makes it such that people like us and many of you watching or listening have to do extra research. You have to go, oh, Okay, you have to cross reference, you have to search, you have to ask AI, you have to take what AI says and then verify it. And now it's like, okay, we have all these extra layers. So Grock may have been seventy percent correct there, but I would have to go and watch that twenty eighteen and that twenty nineteen speech in their entirety and read all the comments and make sure that you know there's no community comments or notes about any of it being faked, because we're in a situation now where like a small portion of some thing can be faked, and it can be the most important or pivotal part of it, and it's like everything else is above board, but there's this one part in there, like I don't know that that's what happened in this one, but the fact that you kind of laid that vignette out for a potential means it's a fucking potential. Mystical fair I saw you on mute.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, No, I was going to say, if you think about it, So it is a great way to destroy the Internet, right. So the Internet was was was was a project that was created and the amount of knowledge that was distributed and open for humans. Right to share was incredible, right, and and information that we did not have before, and and and and the time we're going into right now, it's really I would say, the end, almost the end of the Internet as we used to know it, right, because you cannot trust any information out there. The only way to trust is really physical. Printed book is the only way you can trace information and prints. But I don't know how you can trust any of these digital contents out there right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I mean, have you heard of dead internet theory? No, it's it's basically what you're talking about. Dead Internet theory and undermining the Internet are two things that people can can type into their chosen bought or engine and come up with a number of interesting podcasts. I think Jay and Jamie were the ones that cued me into this.
Speaker 1: You know, I thinks a mystical American Patriots Society has an episode, yeah into this back in the archives.
Speaker 5: It is, yep. So we've been kind of thinking about it for over a year now. I think it kind of came in, but a lot of people are talking about it now, and this is essentially what we're talking about, the undermining of the Internet, the complete change of the Internet. And what I was talking with Mike Ryan about was, you know, one of the things that I actually don't hate about globalism is the idea of free communications between us here in America and people in other countries, because that's one of our worst I mean, talk about echo chambers. We get terrible news here, and by terrible, I mean, yes, terrible, but I also mean like full of propaganda that requires all this extra work. But so do people in China, and so do people in India, and so do people in Africa, and so do people in the Netherlands, and so do people in Scandinavia, and so to people in Europe. It's like we all need to be able to talk to each other and point out when our governments and institutions are being corrupt. And these things affect us all in various ways, to include potentials for annihilation, starvation, loss of society, loss of culture, loss of you know, financial stability, loss of medical stability, educational stability, and these things are all being eroded on purpose in front of our eyes for the last you know, since the nineteen sixties or fifties or something at an exponential pace. So that concept of being able to communicate and share my JD my daily vance memes with you know, my homies in Australia or wherever. We're going to lose that, like that's globally they think people think of globalization like, oh, we're going to lose our sovereignty. No, the first thing you're going to lose is your ability to criticize that on the Internet, because that's the public square, and that means we don't have freedom. That means we don't have have liberty. That means we aren't able to have representative government. So you know, that's the rub.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid it's gonna be a one way street for information.
Speaker 5: Again, right right, And all it takes is just a couple of little Jinga tiles pulled out, you know, one for the financial system and that one, and then the whole thing falls down. They pull out the cyber polygon stick from the Jinga pile. Everything falls down and all of a sudden, you need universal basic income. You need a digital ID to protect your universal basic income and get your universal basic income, and then you're gonna need that stable coin and boom, you're living in the three pole tent of technocracy. It's that easy. They could do it any day.
Speaker 1: The health data. They were talking about this too. They're putting the donut to get on the one health app thing.
Speaker 5: Which we linked on last week's show post. If you haven't watched last week's show, you should go watch it. We talked about that in depth and I linked that on the show page if if you want to learn more.
Speaker 1: That's right. The last show wasn't that long ago. It was not exactly a week ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did our show on Saturday, so some of you may have missed it, but it's up at the website and it's in the podcast stream. I got some breaking news here with the green dildos.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, ruckus, No, I want to hear the breaking news.
Speaker 5: Well, breaking news here again. We're going to have to do the thing. Is it real? Is it not real? We don't know, we don't know. We live in a data lysium, delirium. But let's see what's going on with Coach Reeve on fans throwing green dildos onto the court at the w NBA throwing.
Speaker 4: Onto the court. Obviously, you guys know what the object is. And I just want to comment on this has been going on for centuries, the sexualization this is the latest version of comperent and it's not funny and it should not be the butt of jokes on any radio shows, hope, or in the big prints or in any comments. The sexualization of women is what's up funny the old women down, and this is no different. This is just its latest school and we should write about it in that way. And these people that are doing this street held accountable. And we're not the butt of a joke.
Speaker 5: You're the problem, all right, so don't hold us accountable. We're just looking at what's on the feeds today. I mean, I don't know that. Well, maybe I made some comments of my friend a WNBA, but just you know, we're just just looking at what's available in feeds.
Speaker 1: What was she supposedly at a w NBA game, because I heard the background it's had like dudes playing for sure untain Anyways, I heard.
Speaker 5: Some big size fourteen's which you might hear at a w NBA game.
Speaker 1: Maybe Brittany was there, Brittany Kriiner the AI stuff. So like what you were talking about earlier, hasher is like I remember, not that long ago, back in the day, how it would be like even like way by not that Okay, so way way back in the day, but not even that long ago. Back in the day, you would have to like you would find the person who's like, oh, yes, I'm well read, and they actually read the article, but they wouldn't check the sources. They wouldn't vet. So we would have to like, no, you gotta do your you gotta double check things. You got to vet the sources, and you got to check on this and do that. You can't just take the outlet's word for it. And we moved into the stage where people don't even bother reading the fucking headline, I mean the article. They just read the headline and the subheading. Because we live in the swiping social media world. Well now it's like that, like that video that I shared with you the other day, which was in a completely different context, but I did like this guy's analogies. So the idea is that the information is out there in a in the form of different books, the picture of the Internet of information, like in this case, like news right, like a news analysis, and there's a whole bunch of these different books crammed into like a bookshelf right, and normally for you to find out you'd have to go hunt through and check all these different books, and obviously the book that's most easily within reach is you know, the one that's presented to you when you're doing like a Google search or whatever. For instance, you find, oh, CNN's headline is above, Like do you got to go seven pages down to find the information from like an alternative or a different independent news outlet. You're going to get all the mainstream garbage fed to you're right on top, and that's what you dealt with it first in the past, right, and then we would start to get these little snippets like they would they'll show like you'll see like in the in the search, instead of seeing the headline and having to scan all the way down. Some search providers now have like little squares with the pictures and the news article and you can scroll sideways, so which makes it very convenient. And now what they're doing is you're getting the AI summaries right on top, before you get the squares, before you get the news sources and the links and all the pages on the bottom, and now you just get the AI summary. So instead of you reaching into the library into the bookcase and selecting the different books and coming to your conclusion or whatever and choosing like you are allowing the AI to go in and pick three books. You don't know which books is picking or why, and take it's going to read those books for you and present it's going to write a it's going to write a new book for you and present that to you in the form of these AI summaries. The same kind of thing when you ask Chat GPT inside its app, it's going out and it's reading the books for you, and you think it's like reading all of the books for you.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's just reading these three books. Why did it pick these three books? How much do you want to bet that the three books? And that my scenario here, that's picking our CNN and Fox associated price all of the same play Like, yeah, right, this is this is immediately a problem. Do you do you see a problem here? Does everybody see a problem here? Yeah, we're totally boned when it comes to nobody's gonna even bother checking anything. They're just gonna take the the AI's answer as is, that's it. Moving on now. Thanks for the answer, Grock. Thanks for the answer, Chat Gypt. I can go live my life now. You've just been brainwashed yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, look, Brent makes a good point on this. Let's switch that topic to the same same vignette. But let's switch it to religious books. Thousands of religious books seriously, and some of them written under like, you know, to benefit certain popes, to benefit certain oligarchs, to benefit certain countries, to benefit certain ethnic groups. Uh, and you would one could do a lifetime of exploring all those books and gathering a vast amount of information and a vast amount of context, and then able to identify the ones that need to be removed, and the ones that usually need to be removed in a curated list like that are usually the first ten that you're going to be told to read, right, Like you got to read the big ones, and then read all the ones that refute the big ones or analyze or criticize the big ones, and then you start building a context because you start understanding how to pick apart some of the propaganda and pick out the propaganda. And that's what we want to do here in the boiler room, just with current events. But imagine something like that, and we're talking about how difficult this will be with AI. Imagine your religious texts, you theologians, My goodness, you already had your work cut out for you, but now it's like here, it is on a silver platter. If you want to be a you know, enormy and just a useless person that was just repeating shit that the AI told you.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine asking AI groc why does God let bad things happen to good people? What kind of answer is that? I mean, that's the type of question you would ask like your religious leader, like your preacher or whatever, right or you're inman whatever I mean. But people are going to get these types of spiritual guidance and advice from AI and AI summaries and chat ept. That's probably not good. You know what if they they have like, hey, I'm curious what are the hot but what are the issues that I should be concerned about? When I go to vote this year.
Speaker 5: You know, people are going to be asking the GPTs and the genesis and all that stuff that question.
Speaker 1: They want to be informed voters, hashure, that's all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. Everyone wants to feel like they're well informed. You know, well not everyone, but people like to some people. Let's see, here, Burnan Beer dropped us some context on another brain fart. I had earlier. So let's take a look at this real quick. Just to wrap this up, Argyra Argyra sounds like a good death metal band name. Argeyra or gyrosis is a condition caused by excessive exposure to chemical compounds of the elements silver or silver dust. The most dramatic symptom of argeyra is that the skin turns blue or blue gray, and is usually most prominent in sun exposed areas of the skin. And they have this for you audio listeners. They have this hideous corpse picture here of a ninety two year old asymptomatic Caucasian with generalized agira. So, if you're looking for a good death metal band name, generalized agira is probably a pretty good It's probably pretty good. I don't think colloidal good coloidal silver will do that to you though, But you know what, do I know?
Speaker 1: Disturbing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, gosh, I'm not gonna be able to unsee that vernon beard.
Speaker 1: Blue skinned people, we got green dildos. Iess what is happening here?
Speaker 5: Oh no, look at this one. Let's star him. Put this on the screen. Let me get a little bigger. There you go. It's uh for the audio listeners, this George Bush sitting there when he got the nine to eleven news, except it's memed and the guy telling him is saying, a third dildo has hit a w nb A court. That's great, thanks, Jake.
Speaker 1: We're not helping, we're making dildo the coin more popular by engaging in this type of shenanigans.
Speaker 5: Hesher apparently, and apparently we.
Speaker 1: Are oddwitting ponds in this pump and dump scheme.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh, what's her face? From the w NBA is probably gonna be really upset about this podcast. I mean, my goodness, I'm this is funny.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's see here, deb Yeah, I know, uh Goria, Yes, that band's awesome. I'm a fan. So this other one spelled a little differently. I don't know what the black metal band. I don't even know if I know how to pronounce it right, Gary, I don't have no idea. But man, they rip.
Speaker 1: As an Assis's confused with rhea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that does not rip, or if it does rip, you don't want that kind of ripping. H Oh wow, you saw them live? Nice? Yeah, they're a little chaotic. I can understand. It's not exactly easy listening. Okay, what else is going on this week? You guys? Rock? Is anything big on your menu?
Speaker 1: You mean something else was happening besides green dildos lying on the w n B A court. Now I had as I.
Speaker 5: Think we covered like the main news of the week.
Speaker 1: I guess Trump's gonna stop the war or something. Finally, yeah, the Russia and Ukraine. He said he sent his guy, he sent his fixer, his fixer upper, his special envoy, Steve Whitkoff, the real estate developer, fellow real estate developer, homie billionaire dude, right whatever, Yeah, I guess he went down to go talk to Did he go to Russia? Did he talked to Putin? Did he go to he went somewhere? I think yeah, And I get I guess everybody's on board. Allegedly we're all on board now, so Zelenski said, yes, I'm very much interested. This is good. Now. Now the Steve, Steve, we got doctor buten I'm in. I guess I don't. I don't understand why. But yeah, Trump's saying he's gonna he's gonna get is rolling next week. All right, it early is Monday. We're finally there, folks, promise is made, promise is delivered thanks to the old Trumpster way to go, He's got you. Yeah, that's the big news, I guess. And then also, of course all those nasty terrorifts went into effect today.
Speaker 5: Ah yeah, go ahead, Pharaoh.
Speaker 2: No, I was just going to talk about this Trump thing.
Speaker 5: So what do you think of WICCFTU.
Speaker 2: Well, he sent him to Moscow to talk to Putin, right, and they just ended up getting a meeting together. And of course Trump come out and say, oh, Puttin is the one who requested the meeting, which is complete bullshit, right, And Russian said, no, we did not request the meetings. The Americans did. But Trump is trying to claim you know that, Yeah, you know, he's the one who came to me. But anyway, so they are meeting in Dubai, I guess together and it's coming out to say, oh, Trump is saying that we're going to do like a trilatter meeting after that with Ukraine, and Russian said, now we're not. It's not the right time to do that. So yeah, I think, and Russian made it very clear this meeting is not necessarily about Ukraine. It's it's about more of a long term like US Russia relationship. So I don't think the Ukraine War is going anywhere. The Russians are winning and they are crushing them right now, so it would be stupid from them to stop right now. To be honest, you.
Speaker 1: Mean my take, which was I was just going based on the guys happening on the blue check marks on experts. It's not really. Things aren't as great as Trump is saying on his true social I'm shocked to hear this mystical firm severely disappointed.
Speaker 2: Well, so I think you're forming a lot of influencers on the new the new media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of having fun tonight everybody.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, We've got one of our Sunday Wire buddies in here. Putin shirt. I like this one, very concise. It's all bullshit. The Russians will achieve their four goals and they're just stringing Trump along and giving him a reprieve. Wikoff is a lying Zionist.
Speaker 1: If you leave that one up there. My favorite part about Putin's shirt is look at that picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the avatar, Come on.
Speaker 1: Is Putin wearing a shirt in that picture? No, that's funny to me.
Speaker 5: I love it. Yeah, let's see here. Denver says everything is a distraction. Trumps just signed a dangerous EO that could precipitate a real crisis, which, given the way things are going, that's a likely intent. Boy, which link us to it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Tell us which one he's got?
Speaker 1: Like a million?
Speaker 5: I know there's three of those every week. Now, let's see here another one from Bernon Beard. Another update on the NBA dildo story here. I think one of you guys mentioned this, but here's the reference link for it. Fan arrested for throwing sex toy during Valkyrie's dream game. Uh so there you go. I'm not gonna bother reading that for you, but I will link it on the show page. There has been any an arrest, and I wonder if I wonder if.
Speaker 1: It's that was from ESPN.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ESPN, Hey, we're just talking about.
Speaker 1: They're they're too proud to call it dildo. It's a sex toy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not going to use the D word there. They don't want to promote the dildo coin, right. I will say this. The league said, in line with w NBA arena security standards, any fan who intentionally throws an object onto the court will be immediately ejected and face a minimum one year ban in addition to being subject to arrest and prosecution by local authorities. So we here in the boilroom do not condone you going and throwing your meme coin.
Speaker 1: What if he throw like a wat of like cash, like a bundle of one hundred dollars bills, would that get you arrested?
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's a good question. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Breaking news though. I think there are more people arrested for throwing dildos and people on Epstein file, So.
Speaker 1: More people will be arrested for throwing groen dildos on the court of w NBA, then will be arrested for any actual real crimes inside our government and being perpetrated by the State of Israel, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no doubt about that. Man. Let's see. Oh I got one for you, guys, Pharaoh. Have you seen the blow up that go ongoing between Nick Fointees and Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 5: That is causing a bit of a disturbance in certain segments of what used to be Maga, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't seen the Next Points episode that he did responding to him, but I've seen some clips of it. I actually do want to sit down and watch the old thing. I mean, listen, no, here is my point about this. You know, and I meet all the people that say we don't trust Tucker, right, But I mean at some point all of us were you know, I was in a different mindset back in the days, right, so and our mindset evolved, right, and and our views evolved, or my views evolved. So I wouldn't I wouldn't necessarily like go and say that, you know, he's an asset or he's just CIA because his dad was a CIA, right, So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the the the proximity and lineage theory is an interesting one because a lot of people just lean into Oukham's razor with that. I agree, you got to kind of be careful not to get too far down that rabbit hole and just admit to yourself that you're probably never gonna know. With most of these people.
Speaker 2: That's right, And even with I always say he's not a freaking asset, right, which which is what Tucker said. You know, he's just a disinflation.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, dude, Like it's the whole like Spider Man meme like you're a fed. No, you're a fed. No, you're a fed. It's so tedious.
Speaker 2: It's so tedious, and you don't know. And here's the point. I don't need I'm not gonna go marry these guys, right, I don't need to listen to someone and say, yeah, he's right one hundred percent of the time, or he's just you know, he's real. You need to listen to people, make your own opinion, and listen to different views. I do actually enjoy listening to both of these guys, right. I think Tucker has been doing some really great interviews recently, and it's been exposing a lot of things, you know, So it's you know, I just I feel there's a lot of drama that is not necessary needed, but that I guess that's how these people operate. But from my perspective, I just people try to.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You know, his a media. At the end of the day, as you said, there are media personalities, right you cannot trust on you can never trust just listen to them. I mean, do you trust your Rogan? I don't trust your Rogan.
Speaker 5: Dude. Do you see that picture of him recently sitting down to fancy dinner with Eric Weinstein, Jordan Peterson, and like four other you know known Zio Shills.
Speaker 2: Ben Shapiro. Yeah, so I mean come on, like, yeah, take Eric Quiney's time for example, Right, did do I trust him? No? I never trusted them. He had some interesting point here. Some I listened to him and he has some interesting views with some other views. That's like, yeah, this is ship. So just you guys, just listen to different opinions at the end of the day, make your own mind. Just don't get consumed by different camps. It's not good to be in echo chambers anyway and just have to listen to one podcaster. Right, that's a bad space to be.
Speaker 5: Well. Easier said than done for a lot of people, unfortunately, but it's the right advice. And you know, the thing about this particular blow up that I find particularly spicy is that Tucker started this. Tucker made the mistake of criticizing Nick and sort of alluding to the fact that he thinks he's a fed because he did have an involvement in destroying someone's campaign in California. But let me let me play this clip. I hope it's the clip I'm thinking it is because it's pretty pretty interesting, Like this didn't have to happen. If Tucker would have just kept his freaking mouth shut on this topic, it was totally unnecessary. But anyways, this is this is Nick speaking about it. Why was it muted?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 5: You guys don't hear that?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: There we go?
Speaker 10: In college, I was doing a webcam show in my Tucker Carlson's dad ran the CIA's propaganda empire fighting this.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, we got that little error that we get sometimes. Okay, let me stop share. Let's see if I can't re re establish this. Sometimes our streaming platform loses connection to our stream. Here, let's see if this works. Share all right, you guys tell me if you can hear.
Speaker 10: This Soviet Union he went and fought with the contrast when he was in college. When I was in college, I was doing a webcam show in my friend's dorm room criticizing Israel. So who's the CIA cutout, who's the inauthentic one, who's the crazy, hateful one? I would never describe a well meaning young white person who's trying to get ahead as a weird kid in his basement from Chicago, And what is that supposed to mean? What is wrong with being from Chicago? What is wrong with being weird? What is wrong with living in your basement? That's a lot of people because of the problems you claim to care about. Tucker's at Turning Point USA extolling the predatory nature of usury and how it's preventing young white men from getting homes, and then the week after says, you're in your mom's basement. So which is it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 10: Which is it? Do you care about Klarna and people going into debt to order pizza's and home ownership being impossible? Or do you think that's a contemptible, low status thing to be ridiculed and mocked? Who's pandering here exactly? Because that wasn't you. You were born to the Swanson family fortune and your dad who ran the CIA. You know, my dad didn't even graduate college. My dad worked for the tollway. His dad died of a drug overdose in the seventies. My mother's father was a garbage man in Chicago and he committed suicide. He was a veteran of World War Two. Who's the CIA cutout? Who's the poser? Who is America? I am America? Chicago is America. That's an American story. I didn't go to Yale Law School and suck Peter Tele's dick and then get a sinecure at a venture capital firm, advising Rebecca Mercer and writing Hillbilly elogy and talking about it at the Aspen Institute. That's your biographical credibility. How many of these disaffected white people that loved Trump because he's racist went to Yale Law School and got plucked out by Peter Teele, whoever he even is? Peter Teele with his fixation with the Antichrist, this homosexual well who's involved with the CIA, who wants to live forever and govern the world with AI. Yeah, that's really relatable. That's really relatable. Do another show with him and Curtis Yarvin, do another show. Do the forty seventh show with jd. Vance. It's it is insulting, and it is insulting to everybody's intelligence. For Tucker to sit there and say he doesn't know his dad is in the CIA. For him to say that I'm in the CIA, What a joke, What a sick joke, especially after everything that's happened to me, and unlike what candiss Owan says, she says what happened to him when he was eighteen, what happened to me is ongoing. Okay, Unlike Canissan's and Tucker, I never got a contract with Ben Shapiro and Rupert Murdoch. I was on Maker Support, I was on Hatreon, I was on D Live. I had to fight for everything I have. I didn't get a million dollar contract from Turning Point, I didn't get twenty million dollars from Fox News. My daddy didn't get me a job in Arkansas. So ridiculous. So that's that. That's my rebuttal to that whole situation. It drives me crazy, all right, so.
Speaker 5: Hard to argue with. And one of the things that I found interesting was something that Tucker said about Nick. Tucker claims that he didn't know his dad worked at the CIA until Nick Fuenttz brought it up. But the internet begs to differ. I've got a side by side clip here that totally kills that particular whatever I like talking point, like Tucker contradicting himself big time. Let me play this one real quick.
Speaker 11: It's a little shorter, and he's attacking my dad as a CIA is dad in a CIA or whatever. And I'm like, well, that's no, untrue. Then my father dies and I learn actually, yeah, you know, it was involved in that world. I was shocked, completely shocked by it.
Speaker 9: So and so when I applied to CIA, and I've taken a lot of crap, including from Putin like, oh, you're from a CIA family. Well yeah, obviously my father worked in conjunction with CIA. I mean, that's what that is. And I tried to join the CIA. But I'm not being false about it.
Speaker 11: And he's attacking my dad as a CIA.
Speaker 5: Okay, So which is it? Uh, It's very interesting. I've really enjoyed the back and forth here on this one. And but but but but before I to you a second here, Pharaoh Denver asked the same question that I've been asking since it happened. Remember his role with yay I mark, I benchmark that as the opening of this new Overton window in which we find people like Candice Owens and Tucker Carlson being the skeptic against Israel, the skeptic against the Epstein. You know what I mean. They're like, it's almost like it's like you said earlier, Pharaoh. You know, it may have just gotten to a point where they could not deny it, they couldn't not talk about it, and they couldn't you know what I mean. But there's also the like, what if this really was an intentional thing? And you know, Nick Fuentes has you know, knowingly or unknowingly been a part ever since he sat down with Kanye and Milo and Alex Jones. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, Yeah, I mean I do you trust even Milo? Right?
Speaker 5: It's yeah, that's the thing, Like all these characters have very odd narratives around them, very narrative life narratives that are worthy of a lot of skepticism.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's exactly That's exactly my point. All of them were just in the same camp. I mean, next poet is used to work with get funding from what's her face? Jigsaw woman rumor? Right?
Speaker 5: Oh lord lumoer is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't really, I don't, I don't know. I don't follow him like super closely.
Speaker 2: I used to be good friends and she was funding his show at some point. I mean, all of them at some point were connected. The disconnected people went, you know, everybody's trying to do his own thing. That's why you just don't buy into that because at the end of the day, they're just just his career. He's trying to you know him, So yeah, But either way, I think I think there were some really good recent talker episodes that are watching.
Speaker 5: There are you know, I don't deny that, But there've also been some where he interviewed people. Who are we talking about on Sunday Wire last time Ruckus, we're talking about an interview that he did that was like with just a total propagandist, and he's never invited him back, He's never questioned him, you know what I mean. There's like other there's a lot of examples of that, and I'm finding that across a lot of these mainstreaming podcasts. It's like same with a Sean Ryan Show. Like there are lots of episodes of Sean Ryan Show that I can sit down and be like, all right, you know, I can get over your personality and watch this person speak because this is interesting. But then there's like all these other ones where people come in and spew propaganda and the host just sits there and doesn't ask him any hard questions about it, and they never invite him back. For Fallowup ups, like if you know they maybe they weren't ready for what they were going to hear, and you know, would need to have them on again. That never seems to happen. So I don't know. I had a bad feeling about a lot of these pod highly promoted podcasts with.
Speaker 2: Like which one, which one am.
Speaker 5: Sean Ryan, the one that's sponsored by Sig Sour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I know you said you were talking about some episodes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't remember who the guest was. I'd have to go back and find it. We talked about it on Sunday Wire.
Speaker 1: They were talking about Israel stuff, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it was Israel stuff. I'll put it in the show notes. I'll at least put the link to that Sunday Wire in the show notes so people can.
Speaker 1: Mer Scheimer marr Scheimer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, right, and Ali Alexander, thanks, Denver one too. Uh yeah. All the c i A podcasts. You gotta be kidding me. We're going to deal with CIA podcast now. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got a podcast. But yeah, you know, ten years ago people, look, what is that.
Speaker 5: No one's gonna do that. Okay, let's see here. Last week we talked Oh go ahead, Infidel, Oh no, no, all right. Well, last week we closed the show talking about the CIGP three twenty and showed a clip of a guy demonstrating how it can go off uncommanded without a trigger pull, and I was hoping that our buddy would be joining us tonight to give us his impressions. He's a professional gunsmith armorer, but he is unavailable this evening. We may get him next week or something. But he actually put a video out on his YouTube channel and it's got almost like two thousand views in less than forty eight hours where he shows in great detail what we're talking about. So we'll get try to get him on to you know, help promote that video, and I'll also link that video on tonight's show page for those of you that heard us last week talking about it, or who are just tuning in and curious about what's going on with the military contracts and police contracts with six Hour in regards to their sig P three twenty, which it seems goes off uncommanded sometimes, and the company's denying that as far as at least last I heard. So we'll put that on the show page. But yeah, I think that's pretty much all I got you guys. We'll go around the room here see if we've forgot anything. Mystical farroh over to you, and I'll let you get out of here. I know you've got to get up in the morning, so thanks for being here tonight, and let us know if you've got any saved rounds, final thoughts or anything like that. Well, he's stuck on mute. I may have to there, he is.
Speaker 2: I wasking on mute. I'm good to hang out and I'm glad that we did the show tonight. Alos good to talk to you guys, and I'll see you next week, hopefully stood you then? If not, then I'll be the week after.
Speaker 5: All right, sounds good man. Just let us know we'll hope to see you next week. Thanks for being here, Mystical Pharaoh. All right, there he goes, ruckus over to you, say trans front thoughts. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: It's funny because just yesterday, just last night, I was on Weaponized News with Sam Cheney. Shout out to Sam Cheney. I usually show up on Mondays or Wednesdays, just depends on what's going on. He's gonna have Johnny Bedmore on on Monday. Sorry forage folks to check that out. Hey there he is, yeahinize News. He's tuning in watching us right now. So you can find my most recent appear pearances on weaponized News under the Moniker roundabout ruckus at Alternate Current Radio dot com. And there's another good shot out Jason Burmis, who, according to ban hammer's been talking about the CIA's role and using agents and assets behind the camera and keyboard for years. Imagine that. Yeah, so some of us folks have been talking about this kind of stuff for quite a while. It's interesting that some people are starting to pay attention. But even though I was just doing all the news coverage with Sam last night, I've totally lost track of what's happening in the world because there's really not a lot going on. I see a lot of Trump walking around bragging about this and that, and I'm not very happy about most of his decisions. He does not seem to be delivering on any of his promises, despite what the White House propaganda keeps pushing out there on their social media feeds and on truth Social and in their press conferences. Promises made, promises delivered. Trump talking to everybody in all caps and then ending it as though he was running a corporation and saying to his staff, to his team, as if we're thank you for your attention to this matter. That kind of garbage nonsense left and right. So anyways, yeah, I don't know if there's anything in particular that we missed. If you're into all of the news and what's going on, do check out my appearance on Weaponized News last night, and check out Weaponized News Monday through Friday. Of course, you can get all the news you need right there. You can also tune into Patrick Henningson's Midweek Wire, which is also on Wednesdays, so that's a good way to stay in tune with what's going on geopolitically, at least until we all gather together for the Sunday Wire. You can find all of these things again at Alternatecurrentradio dot com. So, and I don't know if or when I'm going to do some daily Ruckus stuff. I'm busy with work, trying to keep a roof over my head and all that fun stuff. But as soon as I have some free time in between all the things that I do, there'll be some new daily Ruckus things headed your way. I just can't make any promises. Every time I do it fails, So I'll just surprise you with something one day and you'll be like, oh cool, I remember that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, you can find me here, and thanks so much for having me. Sure till next time. May God bless teaching every one of you, and may God save this republic.
Speaker 5: Rucus out all right, thanks, Rucas Denver says, it's Sam's birthday, so happy birthday. Sam. Make sure you're following weaponized News. And we didn't get bathed tonight because he was over there at exposing powerful lies, so make sure you're subscribed over there also. Yes, thank you as well those of you in the chat for being here and those of you in the discord. We do have a discord if you want to join an Alternate Current Radio is the place, and we are looking to upgrade our live embed feature, so we're looking for a sponsor. If you want to sponsor us, we're working to build up one thousand dollars in donations in the next month or so here, so if you want to do that, we have support links in the descriptions below and on the show page at Alternate Current Radio dot com and we hope you have a great rest of the week. We'll see you next time. We'll see you on Sunday for Sunday Wire, and we'll see you next week on Thursday for Boiler Room. We'll see it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 11: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.