Speaker 1: One O one Lynchintago, Orlando's Rock station one on one one j r R. Hey, if you're just waking up and joining us. The latest on Milton. The five o'clock advisory, it's still a category five.
Speaker 2: Uh the uh migallstorm.
Speaker 1: The path from the National Hurricane Center adjusted about thirteen miles north of the path that had wabbled south yesterday. So these little wobbles continue to happen. The message here is don't let that cause you to let your guard down or become any more concerned. The whole area's effects are still going to be pretty much what have been forecasts.
Speaker 2: Like Pat said, just so you hear it clearly, you probably would sleep last night and it was coming where it was going. Then it went a little south. Now it's back a little north. It's just it's just wabbling a little.
Speaker 1: Just about a thirteen mile change of the center of the projected landfall, which they're thinking is going to be about two am tomorrow morning on the west coast. Then coming across the state tomorrow, conditions are starting to get some rain filtering, and now you'll notice the winds starting to pick up as we get deeper into the day, As those bands start to approach our area. All right, So that's the latest on Milton. All right, let's get to idiotology. Taco Bob. You're a ten percent septic tank, so maybe you'll be able to answer some of my questions I have here.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm scared about septic you know. I I have a massive tree. You've seen that rain tree in my front yard? Yes, and it it kind of leans this way pretty hard, and I don't want to pull up my whole drain field. That's my concern anyway. So what's the deal?
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you hide in a septic tank?
Speaker 2: Not too hard? You definitely wear a face mask or plug your nose. No, no, I guess what I'm saying. I guess my experience of the septic tank. One of the house, the house, first house i'd lived in here in central Florida that I owned, had a septic and it was underground. You couldn't get to it unless you dug it up. And yeah, so you're exactly what you do when the people come out to empty the crapper, They you know, poke around to find this cement bottom in your front yard or backyard whatever, and then you dig right there where the base is it has a square To answer your question, Pat, look it has a square cap or something piece of cement that you pull off and then climb into the dude, Wow.
Speaker 1: That's that's This guy then went through a lot who got in a firefight with the police in Canada.
Speaker 2: I think he probably just always said the septic ready, like he was always ready to climb.
Speaker 1: In exchange a gunfire with police. He had a sowt off shotgun and then he tried to flee and was ultimately found hiding in the septic tank by Canadian police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had that thing prepped up. Then they had trapped door.
Speaker 1: They trained the or the drained the septic tank and found the shotgun in the in the bottom afterwards. Yeah, I thought that was an awful lot of work to go through to try to elude police.
Speaker 2: And well mounties you're I'm sorry you do not Canadian mounted place.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean any disrespect.
Speaker 2: Somebody said you can't hide in aceptic septic tank. You just go through the movements, powel movements. That was pretty good. Yeah, that was solid, thank you. Two two five, two six. Uh we got a guy in England who is uh we have a bunch of lignemen listening. I don't know if we can call them linemen, line women, line them anymore. But thank you all for what you do, they said, headed down south for a storm. Really appreciate you all them what y'all do. Power to the people, man, that's it. They have that bucket right on the back of the linement truck. Bucket rhymes with and we got that. We got a guy who uh suffered an artery tear after a Was it a big cough?
Speaker 1: No, it was an intense self pleasure session. Oh real, guy had a cardiovascular emergency. While in the midst of well pounding it. He reportedly tore an artery, leading to a tight jaw and tingling in his hands. At first, the doctors were baffled by his symptoms, but later learned through a battery of tests that it was being caused by a torn aorda.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's kind of right in here in the heart region, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he was so feverishly going to tugtown.
Speaker 2: That it's like when somebody wears a necklace with a heart. You got a heart on. He was full on and he ripped an aorda. That's impressive. That is impressive. I'm surprised you just pull the thing right off, going at that intensity all of a sudden, mushroom in hand. What what am I gonna do? I'm sorry, picturing a new gorilla glue commercial. Oh God, don't say that. That's like when my friend almost talk me to gorilla glue in my tooth in Remember when my when I lost my front tooth?
Speaker 1: I bet you even considered it briefly?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? I would have done it, and it was of course, was my buddy Smokey with another nickname. So he's said that sounds like a dental authority. There is exact well, I can't say exact words. I don't want to qute him, but we're no bob. Listen, you just super glue it in. My sister in law's a hygiet or a dentist or hijet. All of a sudden, Thank god, she walked into his fiftieth part or fortieth party, I think it was, Yeah, it was fortieth. Walked into the fortieth party, just as he has me in the bathroom getting ready to super good. She goes, no, that was the picture I showed you where I was missing the front tooth all from Burushetta.
Speaker 1: All right, truck or Bob, We need your take on two different big rig mishaps. The first in Mississippi.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we did just have ten four day recently October fourth tent for so eighteen wheeler transporting honey bees overturned, trapping the driver in the cab and the bees. Thousands of bees swarm the area. The fire department responded to the scene and was able to successfully rescue the driver, who's related or who was later transported to a hospital. The non life threatening injuries. Okay, so not all stung up, just kind of do honey bee sting? Bees or bees?
Speaker 1: Man? The bees do all bees sting?
Speaker 2: I think. I mean, I'm not a bee authority. I could tell you about that eighteen wheelers.
Speaker 1: You should have know.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you from a trucker's perspective. You would you be on edge truck and bees being on a be suit while I'm while I'm driving the eighteen wheeler, I would be in that white suit head to toe and people will be looking over, you know, thet the little snot nosed kid doing the arm symbol of pull the horn. Sir, he'd go, oh my god, there's a spaceman driving in so much.
Speaker 1: Would you have that smoke machine going in there.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, because you have to chill them out at all times. I'd just be in there smoking right.
Speaker 1: Back in the days enjoying a Marlborough red while hauling bees across the open.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was talking about a baby both probably in my b suit.
Speaker 1: And then we go to North Dakota, where, oh boy, a herd of cattle wandered on to Interstate ninety four near driscoll One. In the morning. We had congregated under an overpass. A semi hauling refrigerated produce hit the herd, causing the truck to overturn, leading to a small fire and the driver escaping. Twenty five cattle were killed. In all this will sound like a steak and salad type are coming baking salad, no doubt about. And then it got worse. A Ford fusion then struck the cattle. All four people in that car were taken to the hospital for evaluation, and then a third vehicle came in and plowed into what was left.
Speaker 2: A Ford fusion. I think is like this big? Are they like the little baby mini ones?
Speaker 1: I listen, I just have to ask this question. I know it's one in the morning, it's in North Dakota. It's probably very very dark on an isolated stretch of highway. Wouldn't you at least after the semi the calling refrigerated produce plowed into the herd of cattle and a fire broke out, wouldn't you at least be somewhat comatose or semi semi conscious? Didn't even notice this Fargo. We're talking about the Ford fusion driver up there. I know you're but I'm talking about the fog. It wasn't Fargo really like dark?
Speaker 2: And I don't know. I turned the movie on and said this sucks. I man, not a fan.
Speaker 1: I can't believe your anti Fargo.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not that. I showed you a picture of the actual uh the guillotine from it. Then my buddy went and saw, hey, you know what my truck and days were around the times? Did you ever ever strike a cow with a big rig? No? No, it depends what your definition of a cow is. There were a few truck stop trips. A yeah, a lot of lizards. They were more than a lizards. Linten Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app
Speaker 1: One of the things that set