Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: You betbuilders hanging away a thread here.
Speaker 1: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses.
Speaker 3: Nov Bet Scotch is Copper nob Best is the home of the betfielder this.
Speaker 1: World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free best. If your betfielder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, joined today and get seventy euros in free bets.
Speaker 1: Nov Best More power to you.
Speaker 5: Decency's apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gamblingcare Dot I e.
Speaker 2: The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: This is the first time I could ever think where a major political party has sided with narco trafficking, murdering terrorist scum. You know, you play one of those clips from a Democrat who said, oh, there's no such thing as a narco terrorist. They're just narco persons. The ISIS and these narco terrorists in our hemisphere use the same tactics. They use rape as a weapon. They skin people alive, they cut off their heads, they burn them to death. These narco terrorists, if a politician opposes.
Speaker 1: Them, they kidnap their family.
Speaker 3: If they don't give them what they want, they murder their family. You can go to the border patrol here in the United States and you can say, draw me a map of the border, and on the Mexican side, tell me which cartel controls every inch of territory. And the border ations can literally say mile by mile, which cartel controls which section of the word. Not the Mexican government, they don't control it, which cartel. When President Trump decleared these organizations foreign terrorist organizations, that wasn't just a talking point, That wasn't just a buzzword. It was a promise, a promise from this president to use hard American power to kill and to stop these terrorists, these enemies of the United States, from killing our families, from killing our children, from taking over our communities.
Speaker 1: And that's what President Trump is doing, and that Democrats do not like it. One bid. Welcome, my friends to the Thursday edition of Post of These Rush, our fastest hour in American media. One of the things we will be talking about is the closed hearing. We're only hearing people's reaction to it. Of course, it was not televised. Carlos brilliantly pointed out, I don't see any video, no you no, it was classified hearing, and the Admiral there, Frank Mitch Bradley, testified behind closed doors. But it's clear. And there was a Democrat who's just up gassed and upset over the videos that show these strikes. And I'm looking to see if there are any videos from the same congressperson, Democrat with a similar in a similar state of anguish over people in this country whose lives have been taken by drugs or by the crimes that are associated with the international drug trade. Also in the news of this afternoon and today, a lot of news about Somalia, a lot of it, and I ill hand Omar wrote an op ed in the New York Times today. I didn't print it. I don't have it because I have so much other stuff. If you want, I'll get it tomorrow. But there are a few things that I do want to point out from that. You heard Steve Miller on these Narco terrorists. Let me just oh, the pipe bomber, the pipe bomber Washington, d C. The January sixth, there were the pipe bombers were put down on the fifth of January that year. Yeah, the day before the January sixth rallies at the RNC and at the DNC, and apparently good old shoe leather Brian Cole Junior from Woodbridge, Virginia has been arrested. There's not much being said about him right now, but apparently just good old investigative work by the DOJ has tracked this person down. He eluded, of course, authorities and law enforcement all throughout the Biden years, so I'm sure there will be more news concerning him. For those of you that are extremely interested in that a Navy admiral toll lawmakers today, there was no kill them all order from Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth. Let me stop right there and say there should be a full apology splashed across the pages of the Washington Post. There will not be. The Jeff Bezos Amazon Prime Washington Post will most likely not have a story. Yes, while you're looking like that it is you know you didn't know that. Yeah, it's the Jeff Bezos Whole Foods, Amazon Prime, Washington Post, he owns them all and whatever else. So yes, Amazon Prime, Washington Post, Whole Foods stuff. Yeah, anyway, they ran the story that said there was this kill them all business, even though they were told by the administration. It's not true. They did it on people who had knowledge of the meeting, they say, not even witnesses. It's just it shouldn't have run as a news story, but it did because it went hand in glove strange coincidence with the video from the Seditious Six, who were claiming that there were illegal orders that soldiers should obey, and our military should be disobeying illegal orders. It should be disobeyed. So it seems to me hand in part of a campaign. Perhaps perhaps he says that there was a story of what would appear to be if you believed it, perhaps in illegal order. But Admiral Frank Mitch Bradley today very clear no such give no quarter or kill them all order was ever given period. The order was. Now Democrats are complaining about. Washington State Representative Adam Smith, the top Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, says the order was basically destroy the drugs and kill the eleven people on the boat. Basically two shirtless people clinging to the bow of capsizing an operator boat drifting into water. How many thousands of people have been drifting to their with their lives struck down by these drug cartels in America. How many thousands of deaths, and yet Democrats don't seem to give the same amount of tension to it. Tom Cotton said it's gratifying that the US military was taking the battle to the cartels. Other lawmakers, including a handful of Republicans, worry the campaign is pushing against the ground, the pushing against the bounds of laws that govern armed conflict. Speak up, boys and girls, identify yourself. Mike Turner of Ohio, Republican, one of the members of the House Armed Services Committee, said those on the committee are very concerned by the Pentagon's double tap strikes. Quite frankly, the many members have very much concerns as to whether or not the accuracy of what information is being used is to the level for us to even know what's happening in the area. The members are very very concerned. O Kay. Another Republican to tell us Republican North Carolina questioned whether the Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth where did he go when he said he left the room? Where did he go? Where did he go? I'll take it at face value right now. What Secretary hagg Sith said he said he wasn't there. He was busy doing other things. I would assume a part of the record was what were the other things that he was doing. This more important than the battle damage assessment on the first strike in the Caribbean. He said, he wants a detailed account of what the Defense secretary did. Thanks Tom North, Carolina. Mm hmm, okay, we've covered that top story, we covered the pipe bomb. We have other things. We have Somalia in the news. We have airports in the news. Yes, Carlos, we have airports. I'm looking at the clock. Let's squeeze this in real quick. Let's go to cut number fifteen and then fourteen.
Speaker 5: In a busy time, and again, the airports are gonna be packed, uh TSA lines, maybe a little longer, and as you're you might not be able to find a seat as you're buy your gate because of the number of flights that are going out or coming in. But I think we have to think about how do we do a better job, how do we, you know, maintain maybe some of that frustration we have as we travel this Thanksgiving season, Maybe we should say please and thank you to our pilots and to our to our flight attendants. I think again, I call this, uh just maybe dressing with some respect. Uh, you know, whether it's a pair of jeans and a and a and a decent shirt. I would encourage people to maybe dress a little better, which encourage us, encourages us to maybe behave.
Speaker 1: All a little better.
Speaker 5: Let's try not to wear slippers and in pajamas as we come to the airport. I think that's positive if we.
Speaker 1: And that, my friends, has set off a fewer a fury of anger around the country. In fact, he was at the cabinet meeting the other day and he said this at the cabinet meeting. This issue is boiling present lot of us.
Speaker 6: I fly commercially at fly back by the bathrooms.
Speaker 7: I don't know why that happens. It put me to back.
Speaker 6: You know, we've asked Americans to bring them by themselves, to bring us ability back to travel to see. Listen, let's say please and thank you when you know someone was pregnant on your flight and you're the strongest peed is, We'll pick up.
Speaker 5: The bag and help your cut it in.
Speaker 1: The overhead van.
Speaker 6: Must be nice to each other. It is what we've asked. Maybe not we're pajamas or slippers on the airplane.
Speaker 1: And I think it's been we see.
Speaker 6: Fairly well, and I think we all have a better travel experience when.
Speaker 8: We do that.
Speaker 1: Travelers were pajamas to air ports in protest protest at Washington Post. People are now pro they will protest their protest. They're protesting the Secretary of Transportation by purposely. Yes, carl this makes no sense, because the airlines give you sometimes pajamas so you can be more comfortable. They don't give you what airline is that I want to They give you slippers if your first class, if you if you business class, in the first class, they might give you some slippers. What airlines you know giving away pajamas? Hell, they don't even want to give you pop coin. They barely want to give you a drink of water. In fact, on some of these airlines you gotta pay for it. Oh, I can't get over this. Now you have protests people wearing pajamas.
Speaker 2: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my afraid I can't believe it. Carlos you said that that secret transportation secretary. Well, by the way, I think it's the best transportation secretary we have ever had. What he's doing, modernizing the airlines in record time from digital from analog to digital. Also being very proactive about making sure the highway is a safe getting rid of these illegal commercial driver's license. Well, this guy's just amazing. But you said he needs to do what pick his fights? I think you said he needs to mind his business. Yeah that too, Yeah, that too, because because.
Speaker 9: He's missing around too much and he's going to find out.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, and then I heard from America's small caffeinated Mom who let me know that one of the very big, big big box retailers, one of the biggest in the world, as an airport casual section in the store, and that section is pj's. I said, I said, Hey, are they selling pajamas or are they just swowing those selling those ugly sweatpants? And she said, you know, the ugly ones. She said, they're selling pjs to go on the airport with. Now, look, I thought it was a little strange when I first saw it. Yeah I did, because here's the thing. If you're sitting in the cattle car section of the air the economy cattle car where you can barely move where if you have a laptop, forget about it. You can't even open your laptop fully anymore on one of these cattle car seats. If someone tries to move their seat back, they're crushing your knees. How many fights And I think one of the reasons that so much ugliness is happening with travel now is because of the way that airlines completely disrespect their customers. And I just it's been awful anybody that remembers what a light used to be like. And I wasn't even in the golden age of the airline business. I was in the you know, seventy eight. But flying has become ugly. I mean, these planes, they just it's just like them like cattle, pack him in like sardines unless you can pay for first class. And even first class isn't what it used to be now. If you're going to international and you have international first class with the beds and the little personal cabins, that well, that's kind of cool. Do you ever look up the price of those tickets? It's crazy. A lot of people saying, yeah, we'll dress better when the service gets better, stop treating us like like like animals that are flying cargo. So I don't want to take some calls on this one Saturday. We'll be back. Don't Go Away. We still got to do Somali. Don't Go Away.
Speaker 2: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden, Energy and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 9: Can you shed any light on why the fraud got so out of control in Minnesota?
Speaker 10: I think what happened is that, you know, when you have these kind of new programs that are designed to help people, you're oftentimes relying on third parties to be able to facilitate. And I just think that a lot of the COVID programs that were set up, they were set up so quickly that a lot of the guardrails did not get created.
Speaker 1: I think when you have programs that have i'm a billions of dollars and they're set up so quickly job people that of course. Representative Ilhan Omarsh was on with Jake Tapper on this day In nineteen fifty one, Gary Rossington was born American musician, founder of Leonard Skinner passed away in twenty twenty three, age seventy one. The music lives Forever. This, of course Leonard Skinner's anthem swoop Home, Alabama. This holiday season helped the Red Apple Audio Networks feed those in need. Go to the Red Apple Audio Network dot com slash turkey. That's where you go website. Redappleaudionetwork dot com slash Turkey joined Red Apple Audio Networks, AARP New York City, the Police Athletic League, Christities, Degostino Supermarkets, and nationwide imaging services. As we deliver holiday meals. It's more than five thousand families across New York. Go to Redappleaudio Network dot com slash Turkey. That's Redappleaudionetwork dot com slash turkey. Okay, we started on Somalia. Here's a few things. By the way, one more deal on this, this this, I'm gonna take calls on this one Saturday. We we can't take calls now, too much to do in this quick hour. But Saturday we're gonna revisit this whole airport thing I mentioned to Uh yeah, calls, what you're gonna call, You're gonna call? I can't wait. Carlo says he's gonna call. Let's hold him to that, folks. Carlos said he's gonna call on Saturday. This is awesome. Look, I come on, folks, you've seen this in the summertime. You see some of these little Chicki pools get on the plane and their butt cheeks are all hanging out, and I always wonder how they gonna put How are they putting their butt cheeks on these seats? Ill number one, because they're they're they're their shorts are so high up they're almost they're almost belts. They're almost showing all the JJ, right, And so they go in and then they put their smear on the seats, on top of whoever's smear is already on the seats. You see people with their shoes off, with their stinky feet on people's arm rails, and there their feet all over the place. I'm just like, now, look, I've taken my own shoes off plane, but I have socks on. Now, I'm not walking through airports barefooted. Okay, nasty Or if I don't have socks on, I keep them in the shoes and just slip them out a little bit. I mean nasty, But you see nasty stuff on these airplanes, and I wonder how people America. Small cafeated mom says she's gonna consider wearing a handsmat suit the next time she has it's And now you have these people with their pj's, and you just have to wonder, can I just say the truth? You have to wonder about the funk underneath. You have to wonder, is it so? Lady Benedict and Sir Bruce were on like a World's Free over the summer. They just went all over the world and they came back and they were both like, ill, like, what do you think you got sick on the plane? It's a peatrie dish you're flying around in. And that's before yes, and that's before these people with their nasty attire and their half naked cells getting on planes. It's just disgusting. So when I first heard the Transportation Secretary say, hey, would you folks mind just like dressing and being nice stop yelling at people now again, I think part of the reason that people are so ticked off on airplanes is because it is a horrible experience. If you're in economy, it's horrible. And these airlines don't give one rats behind, you know, And then have you ever been on the airlines where you're the person I see? I've been two ways. Okay, I've been the person that used to be skinny and you're sitting in between two people that are not, and it's a really ugly experience. And then as I got older, I became one of the people that's not skinny, and I feel sorry for the skinny person sitting next to me in the middle seat because my blubber was hanging over part. You know, when you sit in that seat and you and you got it's disgusting. Nobody wants to be Nobody wants to be that close to somebody, especially if you don't know them. So these airline people, well, dress nice, Well damn it, make the flights nice again, and maybe people will dress nice. But I love I'm not criticizing the secretary. Okay, Somalia, we started with that. Now, folks, let me show you to what extent Democrats are going to the Attorney General of Minnesota, Keith Ellison. Now before I play this cut, in all fairness, Keith Ellison has prosecuted some of the fraud, a little bit of the fraud, but apparently there's more to that story and so on the floor of the legislative body out in Minnesota, Representative Harry Niska, who's the House floor leader, was speaking about the Attorney General's role and listen to the democratic reaction for him trying to get the truth out.
Speaker 7: Recently released audio recordings reveal conversations that happened between the Attorney General and individuals who were later implicated and in some cases convicted, in the Feeding Our Future scandal.
Speaker 1: In those recordings, the Attorney.
Speaker 11: General order Master, Speaker, stage your point of order Mason's one twenty four paragraph one, and debate members must confine remarks the questions of the body and avoid personalities. The debate here is not any individual, it is the policy in the amendment.
Speaker 7: Representative Niska, thank you, mister Speaker. The Attorney General was asked in those recordings to use his authority to protect businesses under investigation for wrongdoing and rather than distance himself or remain neutral to allow the legal process to unfold. He responded in those recordings, of course, I'm here to help point of parliamentary inquiry.
Speaker 11: Stage your point of parliamentary inquiry.
Speaker 1: Mister speaker.
Speaker 11: There was a point of order, and I didn't hear a ruling or any solution of the point of order?
Speaker 7: Was there a resolution to it?
Speaker 1: O re mind the body that there was no.
Speaker 7: Ruling made by the speaker as to the point of order. That was just stated Representative Niska.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mister speaker.
Speaker 7: The Attorney general and those recordings even urged the individuals, let's go fight these people. He was offered campaign contributions during that meeting, contributions that he later accepted. The release of those audio recordings raises questions about what's going on in the Attorney General's office that go directly to the need to pass the legislation that we had previously debated.
Speaker 1: House File twenty.
Speaker 7: Although he has insisted that nothing came of the meeting, his office speak disclosure of closed investigation.
Speaker 1: The eleven will help ensure.
Speaker 7: That what happens behind closed doors in the Attorney General's office sees the light of day. We can protect people's privacy while shining a light on what the Attorney General's office is doing, who is influencing that office, whether it's those under a criminal investigation, nonprofits, corporations, or billionaires with political agendas. Because Minnesotans have a right to know when their Attorney General's office is working with them. Minnesotans have a right to know whether the Attorney general is telling the truth that nothing came of that meeting. That's why the A eleven is so important, all right.
Speaker 1: So Democrats did all they could to interrupt this story, the narrative of what happened with ag Ellison. And this needs to be looked at. In this scam where he's allegedly now I say allegedly audio recordings of him talking with some of the people that later were involved with this billion dollar scam and let's fight this thing together and took campaign donations from them needs to be looked at, wouldn't you say? But Democrats doing their best point of water. We're not supposed to mention his name. Why are you talking about a Democrat? Yes? Please, okay? Keith Ellison was on with Anderson Cooper recently asked if he would do anything different in this hole billion dollars. And this is just one scam. There are a bunch of scams in some that involve the community, members of the community, not the community members of the community out there in good old Minnesota.
Speaker 9: I do want to ask you about the fraud scandal. I mean, because the president's comments seen at least in part fuel by or he was talking about this fraud scandal that we mentioned earlier involving that charity called Feeding Our Future. The vast majority of these seventy defendants charged in the case were Somali. For perspective, those are nearly eighty thousand smallies in the state. How much I mean. Critics have said the state officials, including you and the governor, did not act fast enough or quickly enough to investigate charges against the Feeding Our Future, and didn't a little to flag their allegations to federal authorities. I know you said it was the federal government didn't move fast enough. Is there any is there something you wish you had done differently?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: We First of all, the Department of Education denied claims when they were when questionable claims were made about these meals, My office went to court explained that to the court. A judge actually found the department and could tip for denying claims. So yeah, and we cooperated fully and worked well with the FBI. We are we're glad that we took.
Speaker 1: The action that we did. All right, So, and as I said, his office did in all fairness, prosecute some of the fraustess. But that's not what's being alleged here. What's being alleged this at his office, he also worked with others. Need to get to the bottom of it. All right, the Obamacare stuff is starting to rise up too. Chuck Schumer, House Floor Cut twelve. Here's Chuck, you is it in? Today?
Speaker 12: I'm announcing that Senate Democrats will introduce legislation for a clean three year extension of the current ACA tax credits. This is the bill, a clean three year extension of ACA tax credits that Democrats will bring to the floor of the Senate for a vote next Thursday, and every single Democrat will support it. Republicans have one week, okay, side where they stand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, whatever Republicans blah blah blah blah blah blah. What's going on is that he wants a three year the way it is, let's just keep going and handing out these big dollars to insurance companies that are already filthy rich from this Obamacare ripoff that Democrats put in place. If the Affordable Care Act was so affordable, why does it need subsidies in the first place. Mike Lawler, and I have to admit here I had a need jerk reaction to this. Mike Lawler spoke New York Representative Mike Lawler with a group of others about there are thirty five bipartisan members of the House that are trying to work up a counter proposal in the House.
Speaker 13: This is what he said, Henry, and thank you to Josh and Jen for organizing this today. You know, it's very easy to vote. Know, it's very easy to say what you're against, and it's very easy to point the finger at the other side.
Speaker 14: It is a lot harder to do the work of legislating. And everybody here is committed to actually legislating on the issues that matter to the American people, on the issue of affordability, on the issue of addressing healthcare costs, housing costs, energy and fuel costs, and food and grocery costs. That is what the American people expect us to do. They expect us to work together in a bipartisan way to actually come up with solutions. And the reality is, if you want to make lasting change in this country, if you okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So that's what mich Laula says. He wants to do a bill with these Democrats and Republicans that actually does some reform. It's a two year bill instead of a three year bill and in it now. When I first heard he's working with Democrats, I said, Okay, he cave to Democrats. Again, after listening to the full sound bite, I changed my mind. That's not what he's doing. They're actually trying to come up with a solution. Part of the reforms that they want to do is address some of the concerns about these subsidies going to people that are pretty well off financially and yet being subsidized by people who are not who are not part of Obamacare. So I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. This thing does not have enough vote so far to even make it through the House, so this is going to be a contentious battle. We can re visit it as a matter of fact. Maybe I should try to get a hold of Mike Lawler actually talk about this stuff. Maybe that's in order if I can anyway. James Goldlan snurdly.
Speaker 2: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with.
Speaker 2: James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast.
Speaker 15: Network, tick don't come asking for your I'm at the County jel and I came here with my husband to pay some dead and there were ice agents outside and we didn't notice. And when we walked, when we were walking out of the county jail, they they were waiting right there in the corner and they just took him from me. And I'm asking for help.
Speaker 1: We have five kids. Neither flezo mean, the Democrats are gonna have a cow about this. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services is shortening how long work permits remain valid. You hear that if you have a work permit, they are shortening how long it will be valid. It's cut down. They're gonna cut it down from five years to eighteen months. Every eighteen months you'll have to reapply. And what they're saying is reducing the maximum maximum validity period for employment authorization will ensure that those seeking to work in the United States do not threaten public safety or promote anti American ideologies, say. After the attack on the National Guard service members by an alien who was admitted by the previous administration, is even more clear that there has to be more frequent vetting so democrats will of course have a cow. We gotta go right. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends for being with you, allowing you, allowing me to be with you, and of course I love this God willing. We are back tomorrow for the already It's Friday again edition of both nerli'es Rush Hour, the fastest one hour in American media. Until then, my friends, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Bo Sturdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Sturdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here