Speaker 1: Nine percent. If you look at the worst month under the Biden administration, I think that was December of twenty twenty three, where one hundred and roughly one hundred and ninety thousand people were caught and released into the country, And this past month it was twenty twenty So huge one administration, James. We didn't new legislation to happen and to be passed, just we needed a new administration. So clearly Trump has had a profound and tremendous impact on that. Now he's busily trying to get rid of the worst of the worst of the illegal immigrants that came in, most notably like the MS thirteen gang members and the Trendy or Agua gang members. But as you note, they seem, at least currently under the courts system, have more rights than US citizens these days, Bob.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what is alarming that's going on, as these activist federal judges that think they have power to set foreign policy for the United States, that think they have the power to enter with the president's lawful authority to deport criminal illegal aliens, and just keep stepping all over this. Even in the United States Supreme Court. You know this week, came back and stopped the deportation of these Venezuelan migrants that this is absolute insanity and we've got to figure out a way to get these judges back into their role, which this is clearly not. But you know, you mentioned the type of people that we're talking about here, these hyper violent Venezuelan prison gang Trendy I Ragua gang members, the MS thirteen Salvadoran gang who have been here for a long time. You know, the first Trump administration did a great job of knocking those people back and really stopping what was going on in the Obama administration with MS thirteen all over the country. And then you know, during the Biden administration, the Trendy Aragua thing took off in twenty twenty three when the Venezuelan government started dumping their prisons. So it really has been an interesting time since January twentieth. It's hard to believe it'll be one hundred days this week, and it seems like it seems like it's been almost forever at this point. But the drastic overnight change of putting a president into office that has the willpower and the desire to secure the American border and deport illegal aliens who've been into the country illegally. That has dropped it, as you mentioned, ninety nine ninety five percent.
Speaker 1: From the peak, and all the polling reflects this. You know, closing the borders is what the American people want, and the Democrats I just and so baffled by their resistance to this, the idea that you know, Chris van Hollinds going down to visit an MS thirteen gang member in El Salver to try to bring him back. He entered the country illegally, he's already been determined to be a gang member, but then he's taken all these extra steps to try to bring him back, just as you know he's a family man. Well you know, if he's such a great family man, why does his wife try to get a restraining order and concusing him of beating her. I mean, it's like, I just am so puzzled on why this seems to be a hill that they want to die on.
Speaker 2: Well, it's Trump derangement syndrome once again going on. And so because President Trump wants to secure the border, Democrats have to be against it. President Trump wants to deport criminal legal aliens. Democrats have to be against it. President Trump wants to protect women from men participating in athletic sports, causing them injury and suffering, and you know, just basically destroying Title nine. Democrats have to be against that. And so that just continues throughout his foreign policy, throughout his domestic policy, and throughout his border security policy. If he's in favor of it, they're going to be against it. Even though ten years ago, you know, President Obama was very adamant about that we had to secure the border. Even though he didn't do a very good job at it, he at least acknowledged that the problem was there. Biden just opened the doors and intentionally invited millions of people to come into the United States, and we were still suffering that the criminal consequences of all of this.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, Democrats lost a lot of voters as a consequence of the cities being overrun by illegal immigrants. I mean, the school systems were overrun, the living and housing issues were exacerbated, the millions, if not billions of collective dollars that had to be thrown at dealing with the illegal immigrant population. I mean, there were some angry, angry Democrats in Chicago and New York and on the West Coast. I mean, it's as if they can't see the forest for the trees. They live in their own echo chamber and don't observe the damage that they have done and actually damage they did to their own party.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know, hats off to my Governor Greg Abbott here in Texas. You know, he really changed the national dialogue on this when he started this bussing program and in twenty twenty one to take migrants from Eagle Pass in Del Rio, Texas who are crossing by the thousands each day, and bussing them up to New York City, Washington, d C, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Philadelphia. And it made those mayors wake up and see what was going on and put the cost that we've been bearing here in Texas for decades, put that cost onto their back. And now you see Mayor Eric Adams coming out and actually supporting ICE and making you know, it's a sad day that US mayor has to say that ICE is not a criminal organization. You know, why is that even necessary for somebody's say, Well, it's because of the language of people like Senator Van Holland who go out and say that Ice is kidnapping people off the streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, you get with hindsight, we get to reflect back on this. And I remember early on in the Biden administration, they were denying that the that there was even an open border, when the likes of Bright barton Fox News were the only ones down there with cameras filming it and showing America the reality of what was happening literally every day, I mean it collectively lied to. And it always makes me wonder what nefarious motive was behind this. As you point out, they were emptying their prisons out and facilitating their arrival at the southern border. This wasn't just it didn't happen, you know, by a magic trick. This was actually organized and done with with with calculation, and why do we allow it to happen? I'm just still puzzled by that, Brian.
Speaker 2: It was an intentional action by the by the Biden administration. They were told by the outgoing Trump administration what would happen if they changed these policies that Trump had put in place that were highly successful. They had reduced border crossings by ninety percent at the low point, and they all of them you know, if you change these policies, this is what's going to happen. Well, they did, and literally thirty days later we started seeing the massive increases in border numbers, peaking in December of twenty twenty three, when about two hundred and fifty thousand people across the border, the southern border, not counting the northern border, the southern border illegally and in that month. And one of those who crossed that month was this guy, Christian Ortega Lopez, who entered through Eagle Pass and ends up eventually living with a district magistrate judge in Los Cruzes, New Mexico. What is up with that?
Speaker 1: I read that story, Bob, I could not believe that that. I mean, the guy was He's on all kinds of YouTube videos, are filming himself with machine guns and high powered weapons and he's not even legally allowed to own a firearm in this country since he's an illegal immigrant. He is a gang member and ends up living at Magistrate Judge Joel Kano and his wife Nancy's house. They got pictures of them standing there like their family members together.
Speaker 2: Oh and there's some other pictures that have come out here since we've published this arty. We were the first one nationally to break this story. The s R Le had written about it, and then you know, it just took off. It's such a ridiculous story showing how these democrats just totally disregard the law. You know, this is blatant. His wife meets this guy in El Paso, which we knew then was a hub of trendy Arragua gang activity, human trafficking, arms trafficking, all these kinds of things, and somehow thinks that this had be a great guy to invite to their house to do construction work and handyman work and hang out with their daughter. And you know, there's photos out now of them literally sitting around dinner tables together as one big, happy family. And and he's he's an ex cop, he knows what the law is. He's a judge, and he's giving this guy access to ar fifteen's, to handguns, taking them out to the range, going shooting, drinking Margarita's with him, flashing gang signs, you know, and he's got these gang tattoos all over his body. There's no question that he's he's a trende Aragua gang member. And yet this judge just thinks that's okay. Well, I've got news for him. I hope the US Attorney in the District of New Mexico will bring charges against him, at least for harboring an illegal alien and and maybe even they need to look at uh charging him with with providing material support to a foreign terrorist organization, which is you know, the Trump administration designated them Trendy Aragua as a foreign terrorist group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had that question was burning in the back of my mind. So I'm glad you brought it up because certainly was going to ask you about this. Just because he resigned from the bench, that does not mean his and his wife's troubles are over yet.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely not. And you know, I think more is going to come out of this. I don't know if, if any of this arms trafficking was going on with this guy, but you know, he's certainly surrounding himself with guns, and you know, just what are they up to? What is this guy? Possibly? I still can't wrap my head around it, you know it. It's this liberal mentality that we have to take care of these poor, you know, disgruntled illegal aliens who come here with this tragic story from other countries all around the world, you know, and invites him into his home, has him, has him hanging out with his daughter, you know, and can't I can't get it.
Speaker 1: I can't get it as the parent of a daughter. No, that's not going to happen. I mean, yeah, me too. Well, you know there's there's some maybe out there screaming at the raady going well, you know, at least he opened his house to one of these displaced, poor illegal immigrants, you know, because this has been that argument made many times. You know, well, you're the governor or, you're the mayor of the city of Chicago. You've got lots of room in your giant and mayriw mansion. Once't you let some of them live in your place? I mean there's been those arguments made a lot, and so maybe he's of that mindset. Well, at least I'm providing a space for them, and so you can't criticize me for doing what we're asking everyone else to do, which was shoulder the burden. But you know, the fact that he's a gang member and they're providing you with firearms just and adds an extra element of just frankly creepiness to the whole story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the over the top part. I Okay, if you want to say, Okay, we're housing these people because they need someplace to go, Okay, maybe yeah, But giving them semi automatic rifles and pistols and taking them out to the range shooting, and.
Speaker 2: You know that is just it's mind blowing, It really is. And you know, it was fun writing this story. I pulled up the court documents, the federal court documents on it, and got a lot more information than the Albuquerque Journal had access to. But it it really was shocking how how how deep this was and he integrated, he was into their lives there, and you know, like I said before, there's no doubt that he knew what was going on, that this guy's a trend, a Ragua Foreign Terrorist Organization gang member and he's putting up with it. He not putting up with it, he set it up and living the dream.
Speaker 1: Well, Bob Price, I noticed in your reporting on this one other really creepy element of this is images from his cell phone, this Ortego Lopez, a cell phone that you obtained Breitbart showed graphic images of multiple decapitated and mutilated bodies.
Speaker 2: What the hell's with that. Yeah, that that just shows the mentality of this individual. Or take Lopez who who there was at least two, there may have been more than that. It was hard to distinguish, but decapitated, mutilated, bloody bodies on his cell phone images. And I don't know if he had anything to do with those things, or if there was something that somebody else had sent to him and they were sharing in the fun you know what the situation is. But this shows the mentality of these Trendyarragua gang members that think this is something to celebrate. These decays. You know, we see it all the time in Mexico with cartel's the Zetas and and you know beltren Lava and the Santaloa Cartel, Cartel Jalisco New Generation. Those people are hyper violent. They put the Middle Eastern terrorists to shame. They ca them look like amateurs and choir boys in comparison. And this is all going on just south of the US border. And and that's why President Trump declared these groups, these cartel groups to be foreign terrorist organizations, that they truly, truly are terrorists, and that was illustrated in these images. You know, sometimes we put graphic images on Breitbart just so that people can actually see what it is that we're dealing with. And I chose not to in this particular case, but this we're just so graphic, but it's shocking, and it's just another illustration of the mentality of these animals that Democrats are defending and supporting.
Speaker 1: Well, they do it at their own peril from what I can conclude. So keep it up, That's all I can say, because we could use a lot fewer of them in elected capacity. Toyo, Texas Border Associate dor Bob Price, a pleasure to have you back on the morning Sho. Keep writing the great stuff and I'll encourage my listeners the bookmark Breitbart dot com so they can read it for themselves and also get a lot of other outstanding news that, of course the mainstream media is not willing to cover. Bob, You have a fantastic day and glad to have you in the city.
Speaker 2: Thanks good to be back there and look forward to doing it against.
Speaker 1: Take care of my friends. Eight twenty two fifty five krec detalk station. You know what, I got a CT scan at Affordable Imaging Services because you know I do what I recommend you to do, and I saved a whole lot of money. CT scan was great. It's like the third one I've gotten there. My doctor got it, no problem. The radiologists report fine, it read perfectly, there was no issues there. So I got my diagnosis, and that's what it's all about. And I also saved a heap load of money because a CT scan that doesn't cost you five thousand dollars, which you'll have to pay at a hospital. It only costs four hundred and fifty without the contrast. I needed a contrast, so six hundred. That price came with the board certified radiologists report same thing with MRIs echo cardiograms and they'll get you right in. You know, hospital's you got to wait around for an echo cartogram. We're talking about your heart here. And you don't have to pay thirty five hundred dollars. You pay five hundred without an enhancement, eight hundred with an enhancement. So great way to save money, very low overhead, but the same kind of equipment hospitals. You so do what I do. Go to affordable imaging services and keep the money in your pocket. Three seven five three eight thousand five one three seven five three eight thousand online. It's affordable medimaging. Dot com fifty five The talk Station for more information,