Speaker 1: It's night Side with Dan Ray on WBS Boston's new video.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what a welcome Suzanne. Can you still hear? Yes? I can. I was just thinking back twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, we had the building to ourselves on Saturday night. Yeah, and those were the days good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like a very long time ago.
Speaker 2: I hope you had a very happy day today, I did. I want you to remember these words. Twenty twenty five will be your best year ever. Oh wow, well I'm pretty excited. I'm pretty hopeful for that.
Speaker 4: Actually, I wish you the best, and I'll be listening on the way home.
Speaker 2: You can't your drive carefully please? Okay, Okay, there goes Suzanne Saws. And I'm here till midnight for the first two hours to do the thing that kind of made me famous, doing trivia. I have fifty questions about Christmas and Hanukah, and for the most part, they're all easy call in answer one, no prize. You don't win anything except my admiration for playing. And let me say this, I've been here since Monday. I did night Side Monday, I did my night Side last night. I'm here tonight obviously, and I'll be here Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday fill in for Danrey, who's on a much earned vacation. If you called on Monday or Tuesday or even my Saturday show, you have my permission to call again to play trivia. Okay, you know the rule about not calling more than once a week, Well we'll forego that. It's kind of a Christmas gift to those that did call in. I want to read ten questions to start off, and we'll do this until ten o'clock. At ten o'clock, Donna Halper will be here and she and I have something special plans for all of you, and I'm going to tell you this tomorrow Ladies' Night. All my guests at eight, at nine, and ten and eleven are women who are newsmakers on BZ Trophy, and Docca will be here call for action. She'll talk about some of her more memorable cases where she saved people like you problems when they called in to say, Cheryl help. And then Cindy Bruce and she has a dog refuge and she ships dogs all over the country to need a good home. We'll talk to her about that project. So I've not had either of those women on before. People always say, oh Morgan, it's nice. We guess the same old guests on all those first two guests, it will be their first time with me on BZ. The Empress of Entertainment. I gave her that nickname and it's starting to catch on. Joyce Kole Hawick will be here and she'll talk about all the holiday movies and this Christmas there are a lot of them, more than usual. And a woman I've had on before, Susan Brigman. She wrote a book about candlepin bowling. She wrote a book about standout locations on Route one, and now she's just finished a book about candy in New England, No ribbon candy and the Wallyco Bar and legendary candy. So Ladies' night with me here on nights Side tomorrow. But for now I'm gonna read ten of these six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty call in an answer, no prize. This is just for bragging rights, okay, Keeper of time. In the Little Drummer Boy bar, rum Bum bum bum, what Cereal used to come out during the holidays and only, and they obviously made a change in their perspective, the Cereal Company, and now it's just there every day of the year. Santa and the Green Giant said the same line. What phrase, where do the els build the toys? Two words? Disney's the Santa Claus films, who played Santa in all four of them? Who came back to life one day by adding a silk hat? Why does snooze? I knew that? Why does Susie Snowflake tap on windows? Name the Italian Christmas donkey? Jing Andy Jing Santa? I don't like this one. I don't like this one. Who sang Santa Baby, slip a present under the tree for me? Who originally sang that? In nineteen fifty three? It's been done by Taylor Swift, It's been done by Madonna. But who sang it originally? And what gift is the largest gift in size given from Country A to Country B for Christmas? I'm not talking land. I'm talking a man made object. Now, if you think you know any of those six one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty eight, eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty I wanted to do something light and at sunset Haniker began, and at midnight Christmas began and now all the wrapping papers scattered over the floor and their dishes in the sink, and the day has reached its end. So I wanted to do something simple and fun for all of the night Side listeners. And again, Dan Ray is not going to be here until next Wednesday, the first of July, the beginning of twenty twenty five. I am here until then, and I'm going to do my best to keep you informed and entertained, and so they always try to do when I have a bsy microphone in front of me. So my producer was the same producer I had last night, Dan, what is your last name? Cantano? Dan Cantano is my producer. Tonight, be polite to him, please, I would appreciate you treating him with the same respect you treat Rob. When Rob is here, and we're going to take our break down. When we come back, we'll begin to play Christmas Trivia with Morgan here on Nightside Time and temperature eight fifteen twenty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World, Nice Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: We still have roughly three hours and forty two minutes of the holiday left before midnight. We wave goodbye to Christmas. Hanukkah's here for eight days, but I thought I would do something comfortable here on Night Side again. I'm Morgan Philim for Damn. We've got full lines. We're playing Christmas trivia and Nancy looked at my list and I said, I want to skip one. She said, that's a nice question. She liked that one, so I will do it. Santa and an Emin m finked when seeing each other, what color was the emin M? All you have to do is say a color. So there are eleven questions out there, and as time goes by, I replace ones that you the listening public of Nightside, Cat and Billy and Denim, you're first.
Speaker 5: I am more than Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, Happy holidays.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have a question the name of a donkey?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Would you like me to read that question again?
Speaker 5: I'll give you the answer if you want now answer Dominic the.
Speaker 2: Donkey is Dominick the donkey? That's the right answer.
Speaker 5: Okay, And how did you know that?
Speaker 2: Is that one of your favorites?
Speaker 5: No, it's just something that I always remembered. I used to work with a guy named dom nick name was kind of a I won't.
Speaker 2: Say another name used for a donkey.
Speaker 5: All right, I hope you gave Nancy a good boat. Did you give Nancy a good bonus your producer Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'll tell you. One of her favorite gifts was and I do this for her every year. I get her a calendar that's animal themed. She loves cats. She used to own every animal under the sun because she grew up on a farm. She loves horses. Over the years, I've gotten her a horse calendar, a cat calendar. Today I got her a cat and dog calendar. Very good, all right, Billy, thank you, call bye bye? All right? One line opened six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight eight eight, nine to nine, ten thirty And for Suzanne Sdsville. By now you should be in the car. Please drive safely. You are very important to all of us and we want to make sure you get home safely. I am now going to go to Marie in Winthrop.
Speaker 6: Hello, Marie, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fine?
Speaker 6: How are you okay? I spoke to you many oh and the same to you. I spoke to you. I forget how many years ago, and you and I forget who the guest. Was you two gentlemen saying happy birthday to me?
Speaker 2: Was it Mel Sermons?
Speaker 6: It could have been? Okay, yeah, that was years ago.
Speaker 2: Both Mel and I would have done for a caller.
Speaker 6: Well on, it must have been you two. I know it was you, all right?
Speaker 2: And when was your birthday?
Speaker 6: That's coming in January twenty second?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, what me? I sing it early to you?
Speaker 6: Oh you may, yes, you may.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Marie, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 6: Thank you. That was sweet.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. So which trivia question do you want to answer?
Speaker 6: The first one? You mentioned about fant baby, who sang it?
Speaker 2: Who sang it? The first time in nineteen fifty three?
Speaker 6: Earth a Kid?
Speaker 2: That's the right answer, you know, well you're old enough to remember that. I'm guessing I like it Madonna's version, But Madonna had the kind of naughty itt up a bit, and I kind of like the way Earth the Kids sang it.
Speaker 6: I don't recall ever hearing her singing that, but earth a Kid I definitely remember.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, very good for you remembering that, and thank you for giving me a call.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll call you again.
Speaker 2: And I want you to have a happy new year.
Speaker 6: Oh, a new two and a healthy want too.
Speaker 2: Thank you, saying to you by Marie. There goes Marie. And before I take David in San Francisco, name the elf and the claymation Rudolph the elf that wanted to be a dentist? What former department store in Boston was home to the enchanted village roughly nineteen fifty nine into the early seventies. What now classic tune was introduced by Charlie Brown's Christmas Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do do. It has a name, and the name definitely does not remind you of Christmas. But if if you know, that's a trivia question I've thrown out there for you. Let's go to San Francisco and talk to David. David, good evening, good evening.
Speaker 7: We're Merry Christmas to you, and Merry Christmas to Nancy and Gray and Tony in Ohio and Glenn and Brighton. And my answer is a ho.
Speaker 2: Ho ho, And that's question three. Santa and the Jolly Green Giant said the same line from time to time named the phrase very good.
Speaker 7: But the Morgan have something and I want to be regular callers. Her name is Florence, Yes, and I think it was about a year ago. You're doing something on the President and she claimed to be a descendant of Franklin Pierce. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yes, she did. I remember that.
Speaker 7: Well. Another descendant of a great granddaughter Franklin Pierce is a lady named Barbara Pierce, also known to us as Barbara Bush. That I have heard that, Yeah, and so that means that Florence is related to Barbara Bush.
Speaker 2: Okay, indirectly. That line is a straight line from person A the person B. There's a lot of that in her history.
Speaker 7: But I just hope she's listening as made aware of that. But anyhow, one more question. When are you gonna have Bradley today on Friday? Friday? Okay, I'll be I'll be waiting and I.
Speaker 2: Will and as I did earlier, I will give you special dispensation because you're not supposed to call twice within a week on bz uh. The the trivia game necessarily doesn't count against a call. And I know you are a huge Bradley j fan. So and if you give me a second.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we became good Radio Buddies when it had his night show on BZ.
Speaker 2: And well, when you give you the time, be patient. They've gotta take the rubber band off.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, I have one question for him, and that is are you familiar with the actor Ricky J.
Speaker 2: Of course I am. Ricky J. Has been in a number of movies. He was in the James Bond movie.
Speaker 7: He was in one of the David Nannat's Troop.
Speaker 2: Yes, because David Maymoth did the movie with uh, Joe Joe Molina and Ricky J. And uh oh, I forget the Yeah, A can a major?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: How of Games?
Speaker 2: House of Games? I love that movie.
Speaker 7: I love that movie too.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 7: That was his wife that played the psychologist. Psychologist Lindsay Krause was the actress Lindsay Krause. Yes, and she is the daughter of the famous song playwriting team named Lindsey and Krause back in the thirties and forties.
Speaker 2: Oh really okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah? And did you ever see Hungary?
Speaker 2: I love Glenngarry Glenn Ross one of the one a movie, one of the better male casts. It was an all male cast. We did.
Speaker 7: The think about that movie was that the entire movie was filmed in a real estate office at night during a thunderstorm.
Speaker 2: The whole movie and.
Speaker 7: Jack Lemon like you've never seen him before.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh, that's one of our greatest actors in Holly with history.
Speaker 7: Yep, all right, moreyhall, y'all have a great Christmas and we'll talk to you soon. I'm looking forward to Friday. Thank you for the time, and Bradley.
Speaker 2: Jay will be on it at nine o'clock. You didn't give me a chance to tell you nine o'clock.
Speaker 7: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome.
Speaker 7: Happy holidays, buddy, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right again, we're playing trivia. You want to make a call six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight nine to nine ten thirty. I've written fifty trivia questions and for the most part they're super duper easy. And I'll throw out some more when we come back from a quick news hit and Kathy and Hyde Park will be next. Be patient, Kathy, time and temperature here on night Side eight thirty twenty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: I'm playing Christmas this trivia. I am Morgan filling in for Dan Ray. Morgan White junior and let me throw it a few more. Bruce Willis had a pair of holiday films, Film one and its sequel. What were they? Why did the kid in the song want her two front teeth? And I've heard it sung by a little girl and a little boy. Why did that child want their too? I want my teeth? Why the song included at the end of Nat King Cole's a Christmas Song, you hear the electric guitars drum notes to what classic Christmas song? At the end of the Christmas song? What did Alvin want for Christmas? He wanted only one thing and he was not the only kid in the late fifties that wanted the same one thing. Name the Town and It's a Wonderful Life. You know that classic with Jimmy Stewart, Donna Reed, cameo with Carl Alfalfu Sweitzer. He's one of the kids that pulled back the gym floor to the pool beneath at the Town Dance. Didn't know that, well, now you do. Bill Murray's parody of a Christmas Carol? And one more, how many Calling birds in twelve Days of Christmas? Blank? Calling Birds? I won't say the next line because that would give it away. Let's go to Kathy in Hyde Park. Kathy, good evening to you. I hope you had a nice day.
Speaker 8: Today, Hey Morgan, I did. I had a great day.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy to hear that. And did you get everything you wanted?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 2: Why do I doubt that.
Speaker 8: It was a great okay with family.
Speaker 2: Tell me a couple of things that you got today as a gift.
Speaker 8: I got so, I got a kitchen vacuum seeler.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you wanted it, sat the must have known and made sure it came to you. Absolutely, absolutely, give me one more gift that you got today.
Speaker 8: I got a nice pair of bearant.
Speaker 2: There you go, somebody loves you.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, There you go.
Speaker 2: Now, what's are my trivia questions? Do you know the answer?
Speaker 8: So in rude ale the dentist? Else is it harmy?
Speaker 2: You're close? Not Hermie? H E r M I E Hermie is wrong? Change one letter? Change one letter and you get the right answer. What letter do you have to change in hermie?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 8: I have I have no idea?
Speaker 2: All right? Then answer another one.
Speaker 8: The solo at the end of Napkin Cole's Yeah song, is it?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 8: Jingle Bells on the nose.
Speaker 2: You got that one right with no problem.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: And if I were giving away prizes, I'm not giving away prizes because I'm not allowed to. But if if I were allowed to, you would have just won something nice. Maybe it's a necklace to go along with your ear rings.
Speaker 8: Okay, how about another T shirt?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, Kathy, I can't give away T shirts on the radio, but I'll tell you every Tuesday, except next Tuesday because it's New Year's Eve. But every Tuesday I appear at a club in Denham called the Midway Restaurant, two sixty nine Washington Street. And if you come up to me and tell me no, you live in Hyde Park, so it's not a long drive for you. You come up to me and tell me I'm Kathy from Hyde Park, I'll give you a T shirt.
Speaker 8: I might just win one because from the Midway.
Speaker 2: Is this Kathy, Kathy it is with the last initial H. Yep, Oh gosh, darn it. I'll give you two shirts.
Speaker 8: I just dropped my son off and I and I heard your show, so I wanted to say hello again.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know what, and I apologize for not picking up on the voice. Is if I was speaking to you on the phone. You and I I would recognize your voice, but you know with heads from them doing the radio, and you should have guessed Herbie.
Speaker 8: For the elf herby. Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you got jingle bells and I'm trying to think, do I have any spits? Have you gotten a long sleeve T shirt for me yet?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: I just got one last week.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you can have any T shirt you want. Just go in the bag and get it. How's that?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank You're welcome and.
Speaker 8: Happy New Year to thank you.
Speaker 9: Take care, take take care.
Speaker 2: Byebye. Let's go to Ohio and speak to Carter. Carter give me an answer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sure, happy holidays, but yeah, so I will do the It's a wonderful life, but in the town Bedford Falls.
Speaker 2: That was question eighteen, named the town, and it's a wonderful life Bedford Falls.
Speaker 9: You just watch that movie last night?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, is it on around Thanksgiving? So many stations run that movie right.
Speaker 9: Right, exactly exactly. I usually watched that. I think I like seems to pop up at NBC, and that's where he's I usually tend to watch it.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, you got it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely, well cool, so thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And did Satha bring you whatever you looked for?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Santa did. I got some good good gifts, so you got definitely got a few of them.
Speaker 2: So it's nice.
Speaker 9: And I'm happy to very very nice Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to hear you wish came through and a very nice Christmas to you and your family.
Speaker 9: Thank you and likewise, okay, thank you, take care bye.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to finish off the questions I have on this sheet, and that will lead us into a break. I am sure. Let's see, where does the Boston Christmas Tree come from? A community that's not in the United States. They send it to us, and it's a story behind that. But from where? Number of reindeer without Rudolph? How many reindeer are there without Rudolph? The chuck Berry Christmas Classic was what what magazine product created our image of Santa You know, Santa Claus in the minds of people back in the eighteen hundreds into the nineteen hundreds was an elf. He looked like an elf. But it was this magazine ad by this company that gave us the Mardern image rather rotan gentlemen, red suit, white fur line, big white beard, big black boots. You know Santa? What company helped us have that image of Santa in our minds? And I think I did this. How many spirits visited Scrooge that night? How many total spirits? Just a simple number we'll do. And if you want to call in six thirty or eight, eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty, you are more than welcome to and get an answer. Right, you don't win anything, but you get a gold star for your forehead. You supply the gold star because I don't give away prizes on BZ anymore. I used to, but an order came down from somebody, one of the people who can make decisions on the station, and I had to stop giving away prizes. All of us did. Dan did. Dan's been able to give away some prizes recently within the past three months or so. But I don't have the same power that Dan Ray does. So now you know, and let's take a break. When you come back, we have a caller online and we'll find out who that is after these messages. Time and temperature eight forty four and twenty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray line from the window world Light six two years on WBZ.
Speaker 2: This is Nightside. Excuse me, sorry, my voice is not what it should be. This is Nightside. I am Morgan. Dan is off for the next for the rest of the year, he's off, but he'll be back next Wednesday. We're playing trivia tonight, and let's go to Florence and Groveland and see which question she knows.
Speaker 4: Good evening, and I just turn you on a short while ago. Okay, yeah, And Merry Christmas to you and Nancy. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: She waved to Low.
Speaker 4: And I hope you gave Gray a little treat for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Gray got so much stuff you would think he was human.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I always gave my kiddies a gift, you know, Christmas, different holidays, right, and a little special piece and eat you know that they loved getting, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, great, great loves. What's called temptation treats. Oh yeah, we nicknamed them Trito's and we keep them in a little container. And he goes up on the table, yeah and pause at them, and sometimes I think he wishes he could open them himself, negator of Nancy or myself opening them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We take out three at the time and give them to.
Speaker 4: Him, and he he knows, he.
Speaker 2: Hoovers them in, choose them, and then next thing you know, he's pawing the container for more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh gosh, he is my guys here tonight I can say Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if Jack Carter is doing traffic. I'll have to wait till nine o'clock to find out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I just turned it on a very short while ago when my rest of company list. Yeah, but I know I know about the tree. Okay, tell me the tree came from Nova Scotia, exactly where my grandmother came from.
Speaker 2: Okay, question one, let me read that question.
Speaker 4: Where is my grandma? Grandma was? Yeah, my grandma was from Nova.
Speaker 2: Scotia and that's the right answer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: And I looked it up in my phone to get a look at it and all lit up and they said there was something like five thousand lights on it. Wow, it was quite spectacular to look at. Yeah. Really, Yeah, you can look it up. You can go into Google as to see it.
Speaker 2: And the day they put it up and lit it up, it was on I think Channel five news and I saw it.
Speaker 4: Okay, good. Yeah, So yeah, I had that any lights, and that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I think the tree in New York, in the New York City tree right center has more lights than.
Speaker 4: That it does. And it's taller. Okay. That was seventy four feet, I think, and the one from Nova Scotia was like forty five feet, and the one in New York. A quick, quick little note about it. That came from a farm here, okay, gentlemen. Yeah, the gentleman that sent it there after it went on to New York, he had his stroke and they said he was hoping he would survive and he wanted to be able to see his tree all live up. So I didn't hear any more about him, but I hope he survived.
Speaker 2: Let's cross our fingers. Yeah, all right, Well I want you to have a great rest of your holiday in twenty twenty five will be a bang up year for you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and for you too. Thank you you and Nancy, and stay well more than please.
Speaker 2: I'll do the best I can, thank.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, bye, by good night?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Anybody want to take that line six one, seven, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight nine to nine ten thirty. We're playing trivia. No prizes. I know if I was offering a hat or T shirt or a gumball machine, the line would go crazy. But oh well, let's go to Springfield and say hello to Andrew. Andrew.
Speaker 10: Good evening, Hi Morgan, how are you today?
Speaker 2: All right? Happy holiday?
Speaker 10: Happy holiday. I've got an answer for the Peanuts song, and Linus is Lucy.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know why did they didn't name it something more christmasy, But that.
Speaker 10: Was I don't know what. You just picture Linus playing his piano and Lucy dancing around to it.
Speaker 2: I don't picture Lionis playing his piano with Schroeder who played the piano.
Speaker 10: Oh that's right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Linus and Lucy were brother and sister.
Speaker 10: Okay, so they were probably dancing around with sa.
Speaker 2: And that's where that song got its beginning. Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do.
Speaker 3: Do Do Do Do Do Do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: If devices I.
Speaker 10: Go crazy, Yeah, it's a great city. Vince Vince.
Speaker 2: Is Vince. Who's that in the background.
Speaker 10: Oh, that's my wife. She's the one that usually calls.
Speaker 2: Dan one hand her the phone. What's her name, Hi, Morgan, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Julie?
Speaker 2: Julie, welcome, and did Andrew treat you right for the holiday?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? We had a great day.
Speaker 2: What was the best gift you got, whether it's from Andrew or somebody else.
Speaker 10: I saw my family.
Speaker 4: That was my gift.
Speaker 2: And you know what, somebody somebody asked me early today, you know what was my Christmas like? And I said, I'm here with my family, Nancy and Gray. Yeah, that to me is the best gift that Santa could have given me.
Speaker 10: Well, your gift being on the radio night, thank you?
Speaker 2: Did you hear all my questions? Yes?
Speaker 10: I thought that the elf was Dennis because I was thinking Dennis the dentist.
Speaker 2: But maybe he wanted to be a dentist.
Speaker 10: He wanted to be a dentist. But I think you have the chipmunks one because she asked me.
Speaker 2: Do too what she can answer as well? What was it that Elvin wanted? Julie, that's the right answer. So there will be two prizes, one for each of you.
Speaker 10: Virtual.
Speaker 3: Well that's it.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much for entertaining tonight, and.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being a part of Nights Side, and thank you for listening. And I hope twenty twenty five is a knockout powerful year for you.
Speaker 10: We hope so you too.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, bye bye.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: He was about to say half a happy New Year, and Nancy was quick on the drawer. See Nancy. Once the call is finished, she pushes a button and they go away. And sometimes her fingers are too fast, bad finger bad, No matter what you I'm sorry. That was a song cue from the seventies. I have about a minute and a half and that's not enough time to take a call. And besides, I have no more calls. So if you want to call during the news six one, seven, four, ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two nine, ten thirty, you should know that ten thirty part. And let me throw two more questions to run up to the out time. Will Farrell was an overgrown Santa's helper in What Movie the Cowboy? Who sang Rudolph the original first time? They are famous for their red donation kettles during the Christmas season, Irving Berlin's holiday classic We All Know It, Name It? He was the grinchest dog. What was Rudolph's girlfriend? The traditional snack that people leave out for Santa? Billy Bob Thornton's anti Christmas film and where does Santa Live, the generic name of that area. Answer any of those. You put a smile on my face. That's all I want you to do. We're having fun. That'll be until ten o'clock and next hour, Donna Helper will be joining me. So time and temperature now eight fifty eight. Let me double check twenty nine degrees