Speaker 1: Five o five. I think if I care r C beat talk stations. Happy Wednesday. Some SA.
Speaker 2: Say what you want about the tennis of national socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.
Speaker 1: Indeed, it is Happy Wednesday, my friends.
Speaker 3: Brian.
Speaker 1: I'm just right here, glad to be, glad to see Joe strecker Ory belongs in the executive producer booth. And what a wonderful rundown me wonderful just for one entry alone at seven to five. Man, I truly respect and a man that deserves your vote, and a man who will beat Greg Landsman. Orlando Sonza this headed debate the other day at the Jewish Community Center, and uh we had FOP President Dan hills On basically pointing out that Greg Landsman was one that was interested in defiling the police. I'm sure if that topic came up during the conversation. But I know Orlando Sons is going to be on the program at seven oh five talk about the campaign, the debate and empower You Thursday tomorrow. He's going to be leading off that empower Youse seminar starts at seven pm. That's the deadly forced class, isn't it, Joe. That's so yeah, that's the one that's going to be a popular class. And going back to the second part of that Empower Youth seminar again taking place tomorrow night beginning at seven Orlando Sonza seven to seven thirty. The speaker, an expert in all things firearm related law, is going to talk about the deadly force when you can and when you cannot use your firearm in defense of actually it's got to be in defense of your life, protecting your body from grievous bodily harm. And they'll certainly elaborate on that really important legal information for those people who own firearms or are considering on them, owning them, got to have a full understanding of the law. So that is again tomorrow night. But today it's Orlando's seven and five file by Frank Lare's early voting Military absentee Valley, purging voting roles, fraud, waste abuse Issue one all on the top of your conversation with Frank Lrose. Issue want to be a bit puzzling to folks, and I've just been a solid no on issue one. So that's my position on it. I have looked into it and that's where I am. I strongly encourage you to look into it, and Frank Lrose will offer his thoughts and comments on that. During our conversation Judge Ena Polton and fast forward to eight thirty Gitmo and Politics. One of Judge's favorite points, and I pointed out in response to Judge of Polatono, Gimo's a problem. This is where individuals who believe in the constitutions and the freedoms of liberties of protects struggle with the idea of having any of those protections extended to people that we pick up, like the GITMO prisoners, you know, torture them, beat them, do whatever we want, and then of course hold them without trial for long, long, long periods of time. You struggle with Wait a second, hold on. We have a constitution and it transcends just us here in the United States?
Speaker 4: Is this right?
Speaker 1: Can you reconcile our treatment of Getmo of prisoners with the constitutional concepts which I personally embraced on many of my listeners do. Jason Williams and the Symphony inquire Bengals pay Corps upgrades. I saw the upgrades, Joe. What's your reaction? Did you see the proposed upgrade? You didn't? I can't remember which news side I was looking at. They have photographs of the digital rendering of what it's going to look like after, and the photograph also depicts what it looks like currently, and there's a little slide and you can show before and after and before and after, so you get an idea of what they plan. I'm packing into FKA ball Brunt Stadium, which I still want to call it, into pay Corps. So it looks like a lot of money, a whole lot of money, and I guess I'm curious to know what Jason has to say about who's going to pay for it. And in these tough economic times and we're all cutting back, struggling with grosser tree bills, dealing with inflation and everything else, high taxes, real estate and otherwise, people have a sense of sort of contracting in cutting back and sacrificing, I believe is an appropriate word under the economic circumstances so many folks are facing right now, sacrificing. Should that concept extend to professional sports, It's a worthy exercise in thought. Five on three seven four nine fifty eight hundred eight two to three Tako with pound five fifty on at and T phones if you care to call, I would love to hear from you. Got a topic you want to talk about? Ah, But over at fifty five charosee dot com, Daniel Davis Deep Dive talked about Ukraine and Russia, as well as my conversation with Dan Hill's former FOP president on the Orlando Sonza, Greg Landsman debate, Christopher Smitheman's Smith event yesterday, and uh, my conversation with Breitbart Every Tuesday yesterday, Matt Boyle, White House or Washington Senior Editor. It's right there at fifty five cares dot com. You can also get your heartmedia app. I don't know what your reaction is. My initial reaction was laughter. And the more you think about it, the more you think maybe there but for the grace of God go I and I am talking about the Hazbala pagers blowing up simultaneously yesterday. I don't think anybody's ever witnessed modern technology being used in this way, but militant group Hasbala, of course, is promising to retaliate against Israel, who it claims detonated the pagers that they were handed out simultaneously all across Lebanon, killing under three or killing under like killing nine people documented specifically nine that's widely reported as nine dad many severely injured, one hundreds severely injured and injuring, generally speaking about twenty eight hundred people. Lebanese information minser Zayid Makari them the late afternoon detonation of the pagers. This is Reuter's reporting. These pagers that they communicate with. They don't like using cell phones for a multitude of reasons. It makes it really easy to track you. So they got a batch of beepers pagers apparently a single source, and that source knew that they would be passed out and distributed among all the Hesbala members. Wow, Israeli intelligence, if they're indeed behind this, which everyone pretty much concludes they are, that was pretty amazing work right there. For its part of the Israeli government has declined to respond to comments about the detonation. Thus far, has BAUL confirmed that the deaths include at least two of its fighters and a young girl. I guess you're standing next to Hezbalo or maybe the young girl was a member Hesbal.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Collateral damage. Perhaps they have video of this, and I've seen some of it. There's one from a marketplace where a guy's filling a bag looks like vegetables and it blows up and the guy just just falls to the ground. And considering, and I suppose these rallies knew this talk about a psychological attack. Not only do you have the simultaneous explosion like just under three thousand pagers at once held what appears to be exclusively by members of a Hezbala. Where do you keep your cell phone? Where would you likely keep your page? It right in your pocket. Those of the folks that were injured were Hesbala men. And if you've seen some of the photographs of the injuries, you know, remind anybody's seeing the movie Lee Marvin movie Big Red One, there's a scene where one of the young privates is walking through some rubble. This is an aftermath of a battle, and he steps on what basically is a landmine and Lee Marvin's character walks over and the guy struggling. Apparently it blew away one of the soldier's testicle. Again, this is in a movie, but perhaps it mimics real life. Lean marshman grabs it and holds it up and throws it away and he said, that's why they give you two of them, son, and I was immediately reminded that with all the photographs of the front pants and bloody areas around the crotch regions of the Hezballa members whose pagers blew up. New York Times reported, now this is New York Times reported that Israel hid explosive material in the Taiwan made gold Apollo pagers before they were imported Elebanon. They cited American and other officials who were brief in the operation. The material implanted next to the battery with a switch that could be triggered remotely to debtonate. Now, there was theories floating around that's what happened. Other theories were that maybe it was malware that was incorporated into the pages that caused the battery, the lithium battery to heat up and explode itself. Still a little bit of fog of war going on that, but given just the sort of instantaneous explosion, super reality of it. Some reports say that the they had there, they felt their pagers heating up and discarded them, worrying about a battery fire. But if you injure this many people simultaneously, it seems more of an instantaneous event, So I'm thinking the explosive explosion theory is probably solid, But I got my popcorn out waiting to find out. Hamas said the UH this was going to escalate the conflict between them in Israel. U N a special coordinator to Fort Leven and Jeanine Hennis Plasher at u N right deed deplored the attack and the statement, saying it marked an extremely concerning escalation of the conflict. Washington. The UH well our Washington. The Administration claim they had no involvement and said they did not know who is responsible, but did renew its calls for diplomatic solution for the tensions that are flaring up between the two now. They say has balified. Have been using these pagers as a low tech means of communication and an attempt to evade is Israeli location tracking pager wireless telecommunications divide the device that receives and displays messages. You remember those, don't you? From back in the day, Iran's ambassador to Lebanon. Here's a documented link between the Iranians and these terrorist organization people. The Iran ambassador to Elebanon had one of these They described his injury as superficial, but it did blow up. So among the Habali fighters that got the pagers, Iran's ambassador one of them. Nothing to see there. Apparently, casualties also included his balifighters, the sons of top officials from Habala's armed group. One of those killed the son of his balla member of the Lebanese parliament.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Certainly rather revealing when you consider who's been blown up and who hasn't. Apparently hospital's overwhelmed with folks with injuries, you know, buses and vans and people pulling up lined up around the corner, so widely reported overwhelming the hospital. So a rather interesting thing. But then again, you know, war as hell. But the idea of this technology can be used that way really just kind of makes me. It gives me pause when I look down and stare at my cellphone. Wow five three seven, four fifty five and two three talk times five fifty on at and T found in if you have an HVAC system and it needs to be repaired, something's wrong with it. Kind of My friends at Zimmer four then seventy five years helping out their customers, keeping them home safe, efficient and comfortable. That's Zimmer tradition, and it's a family tradition, three generations of experts at Zimmer, and that's why they're Greater Cincinnati's leader in twenty four hour days, seven day a week HVAC emergency service. So if it concs out at a bad time, you can go ahead and call Zim. They'll help you out. And if it conks out and it can't be fixed, and I'm referring right now to the air conditioning, it is still available the cool carrier comfort rebate from Zimmer. So replace the old air conditioner, put in a carrier unit, outstanding air conditioning units. The inventor of air conditioning carrier is and save yourself a heap blow of money twenty dollars and the professionals at Zimmer will take great care of you and the price will be right. So how do you schedule the appointment? It's easy to do. Go Zimmer dot com. Go Zimmer dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: You talk station by twenty.
Speaker 2: A.
Speaker 1: Comedic responses from folks near and far, referring back to the Hiszabala cell phone explosions, the coordinated effort by a probably the Israelis just Trecker said in related news ileon Omar's phone blew up. I thought that was funny, well play just tracker and a odd to my friend Maureen in Florida. She just made it an interesting observation. You know, the illegal immigrants were given to cell phones when they crossed over the border. And my reply with do you think Trump's gonnase start promising to detonate them if he gets elected? Just saying, oh boy, pivoting over And you know I wrote trial run question mark on the top of this one, and then I also wrote down bomb threats from foreign countries. Now, the other day we heard from Governor Dwine about the bomb threats have been called in in Springfield. This after you know Trump and the dog and cat thing, and of course more fundamentally, the Haitian immigration invasion twenty thousand in the city of sixty struggling to deal with that. So Dwine comes in parachutes in with a two point five million dollar taxpayer dollars along with sedditional resources to help with law enforcement. And for whatever reason, these bomb threats came in and as Governor to Wine pointed out, he said they were all fake. None of them but you know, you have to shut down. We had recent bomb threats locally. Schools shut down, people had to go through searches. Blah blah blah blah blah. They're from foreign countries. Anybody can dial in a bomb thread from the four corners of the globe now thanks to the Internet, right just post something on X and to some degree, and of course it's necessary. Folks in a position to respond to such things actually do their job and respond. Notices are sent out, people go into lockdown mode. And the other day, suspicious packages were sent to election officials in at least six dates. No reports in any of the packages actually contain hazardous materials, But of course the defense goes, or defense mechanism, which is shut things down, goes and kicks into play when suspen vicious package is leaking, white powder starts spilling out all over the places, all over the place, white powder substance found an envelope sent to election officials in several states. Oklahoma officials sent materials sent to election offices there contained flour. Also sent to election officials in Wyoming as well. No indication that the material there was hazardous either, but election officials and you know, it's just all over the place. The Kansas we had a Topeka Fire Department crews found several pieces of mail field test negative sent to the Secretary of State and the Attorney General's office. Cheyenne, Wyoming Capital workers. State workers there in an office building sent home for the day right because they were pending tests of the white substance that leaked out of the secretary of State's office there. They say suspicious letters were central election offices and government building can at least six dates last November. This is why I wrote TESTRN on this particular round last November. Some of the letters contained fentanyl in that one, but the even suspicious mail that was non toxic. Well, here's the fun fact and the concern that I'm expressing right now. In anticipation of the all important November presidential election we're facing, delayed the counting of ballots at some locations these suspicious packages did, said one of the targeted offices. Fulton County, Georgia, largest voting jurisdiction in one of the nation's most important swings date, Four county election offices in Washington State had to be evacuated as election workers were processing ballots cast delaying voting county. I didn't recall that at the time, but that was last November. You see the result. A fake powder letter can result in delaying the vote. Now move over to the bomb threats getting from foreign countries. I don't want this to happen, but you know, we need to get our act together and anticipate something like this might very well happen because it's so damn easy. Anybody with an Internet connection can call an election office and say there's a bomb getting ready to blow up, and that would delay the vote and with cast dispersions and concerns about the integrity of the election, and it would probably result in us not knowing who got elected until multiple days after the election, which everyone knows provides additional fodder for conspiracy theories and concerns again about the integrity the election. It's so sensitive out there in the world. We're all quite on high alert for these types of things. Five twenty fifty five kc DE talk station ah suzet Low's Campbelo one mortgage call her up. You got equity in your home. You want to get some equity out. Once you refinanced some of that right back into your pocket.
Speaker 6: You can do that.
Speaker 1: You want to buy a house, calls is that up. She's got more than thirty five years ago experience in the mortgage business. She's with Cross Country Mortgage. Anybody listening anywhere in the United States or Puerto Rico can call Suzette and get assistance because that's where she's licensed, all across the land and Puerto Rico. And she never ever charges a jump fear an application fee. And what the reason you would call Susette asposed anybody else? It's always great rate to the low cost and you're working with the nicest, best, bestest. How about that in the business in terms of customer service. You're just going to enjoy talking with her, working with her, and she will get you through the process quickly and painlessly as possible. Wonderful person Whosette is. So call her up, leave a message. She'll get back with you very quickly. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Send her an email. She'll get back with you very quickly that way as well. Sus thatte dot Low's camp spelled l O s E. Kamp ss at dot Low's camp at CCM.
Speaker 5: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The following is an important message about Suit Jump Day their local stories to dive on into you feel free to call though, rather talk with you buddy. In the meantime, we have gang activity going on. A fifteen year old arrested recently after stealing a vehicle in broad daylight. Thankfully. Tristy police chief said that the teen is part of a gang. Yeah, thankfully, more gang activity here wreaking havoc from Dayton to Cincinnati. Clear Creek Township Police Chief John Tarrells says the teen and another suspect came into the area in a car stolen out of Indiana on September thirteenth. He said, this call it's called a ring, a gang whatever. Montgomery County is aware of a lot of the people that were looking at but everything from Cincinntia Dayton is getting hit off, on and off. Suspect first tried to steal one car as a woman was unloading her groceries, but realized the key was not inside the vehicle, so they took off. They then stole an suv in a nearby Clear Creek Township home. When the homeowners came out to confront them. Chief Terrell said, one of the teens pulled a gun, which reminds me of that seminar tomorrow night Thursday. You can't go out with a gun held up when someone's trying to steal your property. It'd be important for you to have a concealed carry weapon on you because the situation could escalate to the point where you're pulling out a firearm may be justified, and I would say this particular case probably is one of those one of those situations, Hey, what are you doing with my car? With you not brandishing a firearm? Teen responds by pulling a gun out, which means you could then respond by using deadly force because you now are in fear of your life. That's a escalation scenario. But you can't use a firearm for merely for recovering property or going after someone who is trying to steal your property anyway. Suspects drive off in the stolen black suv. Unmarked police cruiser quickly spotted the pair after the call for help went out, resulting in a chase. Two vehicles try to on the seventy five from Austin Landing area. They rammed into each other as they tried to make the turn, and then one vehicle left the roadway airborne, According to Chief Daryl Ending in a statement, police arrest of the fifteen year old driver, who police say would have been in school that day had he not been suspended. Police think they've identified the other driver who ended up getting away. The chief said that this is the first time that they have had this happen in broad daylight, but regardless of the time of day, the reason they target one home or another has been the same. Are you ready here's the lesson learned? He said. We did get some information in the investigation. They targeted those two houses because the garage doors were open, and that's what the agencies have been experiencing and what we've been experiencing overnight. The chief said. The best thing that you can do is keep your garage door closed, especially at night, and never leave the keys in your vehicle. Solid advice. Springdal Police Department identified the suspect accused of shooting an employee at a hotel yesterday. Police said Deshaun McKinley Buckner, twenty eight years old from Cincinnati, accused of shooting and killing hum Metta John R. Mavlon Kalov close enough, twenty seven year old former employee at laquint on Springfield Pike. Statement from the Springdale Police said Buckner approached the front counter after a brief conversation with this guy. Buckner accused of firing at Malone Khalov and hitting him with several rounds. Police said Buckner fled through an exit of the main lobby and drove off in a Mazda c X thirty, turning eastbound on Crestentville Road. Belonkaloff pronounced that at the scene. Hotel staff, according to the Springdale Chief Thomas Butler, kind of freaking out is what he said. It's nerve wracking. You come in and you discover somebody's deceased in your lobby. Yeah, that'll be a little unsettling.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Uncleoff's family, speaking with Fox ninety seven Fox nineteen said the interaction between Bluckalov and the suspect before the shooting was about which floor the suspect was staying on. That's it. Buck Nor is considered armed and dangerous. Police are asking anyone with information about a call about him to call nine to one one and then he should not be approached going back to my point earlier, but a situation escalating coming up at five thirty five fifty five care see de talk station twenty four hours day, seven days a week. Anytime you have a plumbing problem, you can call Plumb Type Plumbing. They do emergency service. I know this from personal experience. They also do scheduled service when you're not in an emergency calling schedule. The A plus with a better business fear of plumbers from Plumb Type Plumbing, probably serving the greater Cincinnati area, from northern Kentucky all the way to d Eaton in all parts in between, exceptional plumbing experiences. What you're going to get delivering you the highest quality products, services, and customer relations in the indurs industry at affordable fair pricing. It's always fair and ethical rising with Plumb type Plumbing all to be great about getting to you and back to you rather and also following up with hey I'm on my way, call saying I'm about twenty minutes out, so there's no guest work. When that plumber is going to be standing on your front door. Let them assess your plumbing project. You'll well, of course establish that superior customer service and they will fix that project, or do that project, or work to your satisfaction from the smallest to the largest plumbing projects. Confidently call my friends at plumb Tight Plumbing at seven two seven eighty four eighty three. That's seven twenty seven tight te online, plumb Tight dot.
Speaker 5: Com, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you're listening to me right now, job your nine first warning weather forecast clouds today, I have eighty five of night clear and sixty two Sunday. Tomorrow eighty seven over night clear, sixty three Friday. It's going to be a Sunday day and it's going all the way up to ninety degrees sixty eight degrees. Now, let's get our first traffic update from the UC Help Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here. Caught five one three, five eighty five. U see c scene.
Speaker 1: Highway traffic That's not bad at.
Speaker 6: All to deal with early on this Wednesday morning. No delays thanks to overnight work cruise and I'm not seeing any problems, no accidents or a broken down jack ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station. It's five thirty nine here fifty five KRCD talk station. A very happy Wednesday to you. I'm going to get Bill this one moment here. I it just it's not in this deck as dupid with. My friend Jeff just sent me a message saying Volkswagen Group of America set out a coupon for a free oil change for the ID four. He said we got what it worked yesterday and that that doesn't sound funny to you. You gotta remember the ID four is an all electric vehicle. Anyway, Bill, look over the show. Happy Wednesday tea, thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: Him.
Speaker 8: I'm seventy two years old and uh had my AVAC been as for forty six years? And one other thing that scares me is this unrealized capital gain if Commonly gets elected, because I wouldn't be able to pay twenty five percent of what my my property has gone on up on since I've bought it for the business. But my real concern is I'm also a farmer and unrealized Oh I.
Speaker 4: Had to sell it, There's no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: Well now I don't know, and I don't want to know, Bill, But you're I don't know where your financial situation is. But I think the Harris campaign would say, oh no, no, that that's just unrealized gains for individuals making one hundred million dollars or more. So, unless you're in one of those evil multi multi millionaire categories, Bill, you have nothing to worry about, right, Okay, sure, But the ripple effect, I mean it was pointed out. I mean you're onto something. There's a billionaire hedge fund manager. This was in Fox News. Trump fundraiser John Paulson, hedge fund billionaire, said you know what, if this happens, those one hundred million dollars a year plus earners are going to pull all their flanking money out of the market. It will collapse because because of the point you're making.
Speaker 8: I talked to a lot of people, dailliot, you know this wise it otherwise. But I wish I think Trump talked about he fired people when he was in office. He really needs to fire people to do his commercials, because this kind of stuff needs to be brought at some of these commercials instead of some of the other little silly things they do. But because hardly any people know about this, if this thing asses, there's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a lot lot of homeowners their homes.
Speaker 1: Well, certainly, well, even if they're not directly impacted by the unrealized capital gains themselves, they're not asking that particular homeowner. You know, you got to fork over twenty five percent of your unrealized gains or whatever the tax level is. It will impact every American because well, most of us are invested in some way in business, generally speaking, businesses which are often publicly traded and connected to the stock market. Businesses which will suffer mightily because these hedge fund managers and everybody else will be pulling out of their assets from the market because they don't want to get hit by any of this crap. It's it will be well, going back to what he said, it will call it. He said, pointed to the Harris's proposed twenty five percent tax on unrealized gains for individuals making one hundred million dollars in the morning predicted if implemented, in his words, it would cause mass selling of almost everything, stocks, bonds, homes, art. I think would resulting a crash in the markets and an immediate pretty quick recession. If not, I would stick in their depression. So even if you're not personally one of these evil folks that they're waging class warfare through pointing this out, You're going to struggle and suffer mightily if this goes into effect massive ripple effect on the economy. And you're right, there needs to be a more concerted effort. Now, the problem is you have political action committees that have a lot of money. They are running their own ads. They choose what they want. They do not include the I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message a moniker. Those would be ones that are pushed by and approved by the Trump campaign. If your political action committee you want Donald Trump to be elected, you can pick whatever message you want, and maybe the messages that are being chosen are selected not the best ones to push. Let us see here, going over to the stack of stupid the smoking gun. Thank you Joe Strecker for this one. I grabbed the most difficult FCC compliance article in the stack to start. For the second time in two years, a Florida woman has been arrested for a shall I say, I would like to refer to them as marital aids, the old way of describing something that you would buy from pure romance. Arrested for a marital aid related domestic battery. Why are you doing that? We'll find out. Chelsea White thirty maybe thirty five year old Chelsea White and her boyfriend in the kitchen about to eat when a man discovered that his missing glass marital aid was inside White's backpack and a couple's four Pierce residents. During the eleven pm tussle that ensued, White and the thirty five year old victim exchanged the sordid blows, and after the pair briefly separated, Thank you Joe, the man told police, White began hitting him again after he went to grab the backpack. White was standing in the kitchen and threw the glass at item at her boyfriend. It missed its target, instead hitting the door and uh waking the couple's child. White subsequently grabbed the bag and walked away from the property. She was located hours later arrested for domestic battery, locked up in the county jail, a lout of a one thousand dollars bond rain Wednesday on a misdemeanor count. Her next court appearance October fourth. When questioned by deputies about the recent confrontation, the victims said that White quote was arrested in the past for a similar incident where they got into an altercation over a marital aid. What was busted at late twenty twenty two when a verbal argument over a handbag and a sex toy turned violent. Investcator's charge, White said she kicked and bit the victim who had asked White to return these sex toy to him because he owned it. White, however, refused to give it back to him. She was subsequently found guilty of battery, sentence of twelve months probation, ordered to pay eight hundred dollars in fines in court fees, and required to complete a Batterer's invent Intervention program for there. She's a recidibus. I don't know why he would want it back, Joe, I really don't. You use your imagination. This is twenty twenty four. But I'm sure there's a website that might explain.
Speaker 8: That to you.
Speaker 1: Fastenproroofing, Fastenproroofing dot com another website that will explain the benefits of working with Fast and Pro. First off, the beautiful work they do, superior roofing work and exterior project work for my friends at Fast and Pro Custom Custom. You know, professional level stuff here if they did my whole roof. They did replace my gutters with better, larger gutters. You know, the builder special gutters were kind of narrow and they didn't have gutter guards, so I went with gutter guards. I got the fifty years Certainty Landmark Pro fifty years Shingle. I paid for the extra benefits of the fifty years Shingle. You won't have to. If you get a shingle roof replacement, you get an automatic free upgrade to the fifty year Shingle. Awesome peace of mind. But they're honest. Un Like most other many other roofing companies. Here, they're honest. They have an A plus of the better business where they pride themselves on their honesty. And your own insurance and adjuster I'm sure is familiar with Fast and Pro and will similarly confirm that they are indeed honest. Their assessment will be accurate, and the price will be write in. The work will be great if you need it. It's a free roof inspection and if necessary, a free quote. So call them you can at five one, three, seven, seven, four ninety four ninety five til random and Ryan said, how when you schedule the appointment five one, three, seven, seven four, ninety four, ninety five again online fashionproroofing dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Five fifty one fifty five krcdtalk station every Wednesday. Back to the stack of stupid. You saw this, Joe, I didn't get to this story in yesterday's news. When I saw yesterday's news, I actually thought this local story was supposed to be in the stack of stupid. And this morning I wake up and there it is Springdale Police. So they found a couple of would be thieves covered in cooking oil. Officers called the Roosters Restaurants Springfield Pike early Wednesday morning after someone reported a box truck had pulled up and thieves were stealing oil. An officer stacked an officer's found Lee, Tao and g Wang covered in the oil. They detained them. Truck Investigata Safe found yeah, I was just thinking about that caddy shack. It's a parking lot anyway. Found a large contained with oil, along with a pump and host system to collect it. They believed the pair had stolen one thousand dollars worth of oil. Both men from New York jailed on fellony theft charges. UH North Carolina, pastor accused of assaulting McDonald's cook and shoving the victim's head at least toward the deep friar, pleaded guilty to the crime. Dwayne Wade in fifty seven Preacher arrested in December after a violent confrontation at the High Point restaurant, where his wife was employed. When he got there McDonald's. Walden arrived rather at the McDonald's after his wife, a manager in training, called him to report that employees were Oh no, it's the big crime of disrespecting her LaToya Gladne forty five total cops. She wanted Walden Wadeen rather to assist her with the workplace issue. According to the cops, Wade and walked into McDonald's kitchen began walloping the cook, Theodore Garlington, in the face. Also, Ledley wrapped his hands around Garlington's neck and began pushing his head toward a deep friar. Other workers interceded before the victim was shoved into the deep friar. Garlington suffered a large concussion of the forehead and ride eye, along with scratches on his neck. Of course, Borden arrested after the attack during a recent court hearing, he copped to a misdemeanor assault charge and was sent to serve a few weeks in the county jail. While the corder indicates that Wade's prior number of convictions is at five, those prior convictions were not detailed. I mentioned he's a preacher. The pastor pastor at Elevated Life International Ministries apparently operated and described as operating from a storefront space in Thomasville, principally occupied by the Turnaround Christian Center. Former, Yeah, I should probably stick that in there, and Jeff former probably nineteen year old Esteban stantleon stantaland whatever I struggle with these names, they should phonetically spell them out before he start diving into the reports here anyway, confess to police officers that he did steal forty dollars from eight children's lemonade stand in Chesapeake, Virginia. Is the biggest two shovel. There's no big adude stand you.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And in a related story, I wan't we know details on that one. We have an eleven year old in Ramona, San Diego. I guess in the area. It's the San Diego newspaper learned a hard lesson about running a roadside business. His family said his lemonade stand was stolen over the weekend. It was all caught on camera Sunday evening, according to his mom, eight days after his eleventh birthday. Scaredyvated from the nearby business captured the moment when the silver pickup truck drives past the lemonade stand, then turns around and pulls up alongside alongside it, man tosses the sign, takes a quick look around, then loads the lemonade stand in the back of his truck and drove and drove off. Said lemonade stand disappeared down the road in the bed of the pickup. Liam waved at but it's no use in the time it took to run home and get more cups, about two minutes, his business was gone. The video also shows this young boy leaning up against a utility poll in obvious distress and sadness. He paid one hundred dollars for the table. You've reached the top in the chairs, Douster from his earnings. Your dreams have come true, says. It's been selling lemonade at the corner of d M fifty for about a year and a half when everybody lives in the neighborhood knows who he is, but no one seems to know why someone stole his lemonade. Stand well deserved pair of award winners right there in the fifty five KRC Morning Show. We will continue off the top of the our news. Hillary Clinton wants to arrest you and most likely me, thoughtfully come in your direction. You're right back after the news.
Speaker 9: Your campaign fitstop on the roads in November helps me make an informed choice this November. I will call it fifty five KRC the talk station. Are you receiving CD Talk station?
Speaker 1: Marion Thomas wishing you a very happy Wenesday, inviting us to ground all morning here at the fifty five Carsee Morning Show. Thanks for Jojrector, ex secutive producer, for lining up in one hour Orlando Sonzo, We're going to go over the debate he head with Greg Landsman the other day. Of course, Orlando a much much much better choice over Landsman. Brilliant guy he is and patriot, he's got it all. Tomorrow we'll be speaking at the Empower You Thursday event. That's seven o'clock for Orlando sons He'll speak till seven thirty and then you get it to learn about the law about use of deadly force with firearms. It should be a really interesting empower youth seminar. Empower Youoamerica dot org log in, register or show up at two twenty five Northland Boulevard. I think you should probably register in either event. Joe put the link up at five caarsea dot com so you can hear Orlando and learn the law. Seven thirty with Frank LeRose, we'll talk early voting, military absentee voting, purging the voter rolls. We'll talk fraud in a discussion of issue one, which is confusing a lot of people. Just vote no. Judge Editor Polatano on Gitmo and politics, and Jason Williams from the Cincinnati Inquire. Great article from Jason, how much Cincinnati Bengals, NFL should be expected to pay for the pay course stadium fix. Not a big fan. Jason Williams is of the proposal here and he is asking you and I share in his recommendation to email call otherwise. Pastor Alisha Reese, Denis Treehouse and Stephanie Dumas to defend the Hamilton County tax payers in the negotiations with a new lease agreement that's coming up. They unveiled yesterday a one point two five billion dollar upgrade plan for the stadium. One point twenty five billion, folks. I just him having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that mere upgrades to a stadium are going to cost us at least half of that. And that's his point in the article, says the Bengals NFL must pay at least forty percent of the cost, and you are being asked to pay for the balance. I love this line from Jason Williams again, Who'll be talking at the end of the program. Now, if you think the Bengals are just gonna happily cough up half a billion dollars without a fight, then you're either new to the game, or you're one of those costume wearing super fans who's eternally optimistic about the Bengals, or you just don't care because, like a big chunk of the fan base, you don't live in Hamilton County. That said, he does point out further on in the article that this state is going to help pay for part of the public subsidy. There is a public component of this, so everyone outside of Hamilton County who pays Ohio state taxes of any form will be shouldering some of the burden of a one point two five billion dollar up grade. A lot more to the story for that, But again, Jason Williams at the end of the program, I think everybody can fully understand where I'm coming from on this, and in a frightening comment, you know, we look at the Chinese Communist Party in the surveillance state they have going on there. More on that in a moment, but the controls over speech are amazing in other countries. We have the right to free speech in this country, and we rely on multiple sources for our information, and it's for us to decide what information is well, meets with our own political philosophy, meets the logic and reason tests unbalanced, this idea is better than that one. I've given it some thought, I've consulted multiple sources of information. Then I've reached my own conclusion. Hillary Clinton thinks, well, if you engage in speech that sounds like Russian propaganda, then you should be arrested, which is interesting since I had a not to a pro Ukraine conversation with Daniel Davis the other day. We are fighting a battle of attrition and it seems to be a pointless exercise. But you know, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia. So am I being propagandized by the Russians and concluding that maybe this is an exercise in futility. I don't know. I've consulted multiple sources. I just see the dollars in sense of it. I see the carnage. I see the size of the Russian military versus the Ukrainian military, and it looks like without additional outside resources, like other flags from other countries flying in that conflict. In other words, maybe World War III, then there's really no hope of the Ukrainians winning.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was not paid by the Russians to say that. That's just the conclusions I'm drawing. Maybe I'll find more information down the road that'll change my mind on that, But that's where I am. Secretary of State former Hillary Clinton calling for Americans to be criminally in charge if they engage in speech it sounds like Russian propaganda. Speaking with n MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, I also think there are Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged. Is something that would be a better deterrence use Republican members of Congress going to the floor of Congress and parroting Russian talking points. Quote. I think we need to uncover all of the connections and make it very clear that you could vote however you want, but we are not going to let adversaries, whether it's Russia, China, Iran and here's the salient point, folks, or anybody else, basically try to influence Americans as to how we should vote in picking our leaders. Huh, Well, wait a second, are you not entitled to read whatever you want? Yes, you are. And this is something that the left wing advocates when it comes to K through twelve libraries. You should have the information in there and books in there. In spite of the finite and limited amount of space they have in any given K through twelve library, They want to force these libraries to what you and I might describe as pornography, but highly sexualized material in libraries. We don't think it's a good idea for children to read that. There's a good argument that you can mate on that. But when it comes to you making decisions about who you want to vote for. They want to arrest people who are trying to influence you, influence you. You and I are surrounded by influencers all the time. What is advertising? What is the entire Internet made up but a bunch of influencing going on social media? Influencers recently found to have been paid by I guess, Russian assets to promote a pro Russian message. Now, that may require you to register as a foreign agent, but you know what, in the final analysis, if your register is a foreign agent, people know that you're being paid by Russia. You're allowed to, I imagine, say whatever you want regarding Russia. It's the failure to register that's the problem. It's not the message that comes out, but moving away from actually getting paid by the Russians, the Iranians, the China, or anybody else. You are being influenced and often try to influence others.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I try to influence people with my little old libertarian message. Listen, I trust you with your wallet, I trust you with your zipper. I want you to be left alone. I want to be left alone as long as our interest don't intersect and we don't start intruding on each other's belief systems. We can live happily and freely together. There. That's my effort to influence you to consider that as a political philosophy, because I don't want my lords and masters in elected capacity telling me what I can and cannot do. I have constitutionally protected freedoms, God given freedoms, and I'll do anything I can to try to influence people into remembering that we are one of the few places on the planet that actually enshrines those freedoms and liberties into the law. The highest law of the land arrest people. Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walls, vice presidential candidate. He is back in twenty two said there is no guarantee of free speech or on misinformation or hate speech, He's wrong. Back in twenty three two, he also was on MSNBC, I want to talk about what you just mentioned about misinformation, because oftentimes before, in previous political chapters, disinformation telling people where to vote on the wrong way, that was kind of These were called and this is his words, I don't want to sound like I'm screwing up here. That was kind of These were called considered shenanigans. But it's becoming more ominous. Can you talk a little bit about that and what you will do to ensure that there are penalties for that. The host asked, Yeah, years ago, was the little things telling people to vote the day after the election? We kind of brushed them off. Now, pause for a moment, and I remember that. But isn't that sort of like high comedy? If if I put a social what are these viral memes up suggesting that no, it wasn't the election day of November, the first Tuesday after the first full week of the of the year, which I guess it's enshrined itself when the election is. And I said, now we're going to be voting on November fifteenth this year, I would consider that a joke. I mean, he would consider it criminal if I did that. And if someone believe me in a meme that I sent out saying, hey, we're going to vote on November fifteenth this year, is that not a failure of them for not looking into a more credible, reliable source of information, oh, like maybe say the Board of Elections for example. Exploiting stupidity is really what a lot of social media influencers engage in every single day. It's part of what makes the world go around. So I think it's under it. It's undermining the idea that mail in ballots aren't legal. I think we need to push back on this. Well, isn't it up to you to know the legality of it? I suppose if the Board of Elections has a ballot box, secure ballot box, and you've been told by your Secretary of State that you are allowed to mail in a ballot within the confines of the state law, then that's what you follow, not what someone says online. We're surrounded by lies. The world is filled with them. It's incumbent upon us to make the truth determination. These folks want to criminalize what could be viewed as, like I said, comedy. Maybe you screwed up, Maybe you really do thing the number fifteenth see election day, and that's what you tell your friends. Your friends have an obligation to you if they are your friends. Smacking in the face and say, where in the hell do you come up with that idea? Six seventeen fifty five K city talk station. That's the thing. The Left can't deal with the freedom of speech, and they can't deal with the Internet. They can't deal with alternative points of view. They can't. It's like roaches, you know. You you turn the light on, they scurry all over the place. They can't tamp it down fast enough, so they're going to threaten you and your free spirit writes the idea that they're going to criminalize that free speech. Everyone needs great dentists, and I got a pair of outstanding, underline superior dentists. That would be doctor Fred Peck and doctor Megan Freu, the dynamic duo of dentistry. And they are most importantly the dynamic duo of cosmetic dentistry because Fred Peck is absolutely beyond peer. He's a credited fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and I have seen before and after snaps of some of the smile makers he has done. His cosmetic dentistry is absolutely incredible. You won't even believe it's the same person with that beautiful post cosmetic dentistry smile, and it's changing people's lives. Doctor Freu working toward accreditation at the American Academy, and combined they are the best to consult and in terms of regular general dentistry, they've been my general dentist for more than a decade. I think probably fifteen years I've been seeing doctor Fred Peck. My whole family goes to him, and he has always insisted on having the most state of the ARC clinic. It's all designed for his patient's care and keeping their needs in mind. So discover the life changing impact of exceptional cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry as well. Call them up in schedule appointment five one three, six seventy six sixty six, six one seventy six sixty six. Visit them online, go to packpec Kpecksmiles dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 7: You're just.
Speaker 1: Two fifty have KRC detalk station every Wednesday, real quick. Here I mentioned the other day of the reason I took Monday off. I was out, actually honest, a shooting range at Camp Addabury, in a training class with Navy seals, learning how to shoot fifty caliber rifles. And I put a post up the other day just with a picture of me with the Barrett that I was shooting, and I expected Facebook to suppress it simply because of the timing, given the events in the news, and given that it was me with a firearm. Lots of people actually saw it, and I appreciate that because I wanted to thank for those the Navy seals I met. I said men that I am thankful we have in our country service. But the reason I bring this up where we get the cribbage Mike, I was remiss in my obligation. I had promised to say happy birthday to a man who apparently is quite the listener. On Monday. It was his birthday, Josh Urban, I owed you a birthday call, and I made that call yesterday, but I was so caught up in what I was doing on Monday that I forgot to place the phone call on his birthday. So his better half reached out to me to ask me to say happy birthday to him. So I called and left him a message and get to speak. Chance to speak with him. I wanted to stay out loud on the radio. Josh Urban, thank you so much. Apparently you're probably maybe one of my biggest fans, and I just absolutely loved reading from what your better half had to say. Without further ado, he was there, he was on it. Cribbage Mike, welcome back, my submarine or friend. How was the honor flight yesterday and how was the welcome home ceremony?
Speaker 4: Brother, I tell you, Brian, it was it was just just a day.
Speaker 8: Every time you think you know what's going to happen, and it just blows you away that the people I had a chance to meet on that flight yesterday, and as we toured our nation's capital, it just really brings you back to earth and knows that we are in good hands. Just like what you said who you spent the day with on Monday. But when you talk to these heroes, and it seemed like everybody I spoke to was over there in Vietnam sixty seven, sixty eight, sixty nine, what they experienced, and they were able to share their stories with me and other veterans, see them at that Veteran's Wall, and then bring it all to where those people said thank you. Because the veteran that I escorted yesterday, a second lieutenant in the Army who volunteered after he graduate, waited from college to go through OCS, was an airborne paratrooper, came home to Seattle and literally was spot upon and to go through that welcome home last night because he had no idea. He had no idea, and it's amazing now we've been operating for nineteen years, but that makes it that much more special. I mean, you talk about an allergy outbreak. It was just awesome. And to see the parents, Saint Joseph's School was there.
Speaker 1: And mass and thanks to the photographs of the kids, that just really made me so happy to see those young people there.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, and I can't take it a tremendous pat on the back because I know what's involved for my fellow ambassadors and what cheryln Tom Pop does on a daily basis throughout the year to seamlessly pull this off, you know, to run and navigate little bumps in the road, and even the weather. Actually, the little bit of rain up there actually felt good after walk and around. But it's just a phenomenal, phenomenal day, sir.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you were able to go, Mike, and that you called in this morning to confirm what I think I knew in advance that it was an awesome day. It always is and CVG was packed for the welcome home you say, well.
Speaker 4: In that new space.
Speaker 8: I think Cheryl told me the other day last time was twenty three hundred and I even took a couple of shots. I mean they're hanging over the balconies. They're probably five or sixty and you can't even hear yourself. Think the applause and the cheers, the signs.
Speaker 4: It's just awesome.
Speaker 1: That is so cool. Thank you.
Speaker 8: So we've got one more this year and next month, and I can't encourage people, especially being so close to Veterans Day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, even better opportunity, not that any of them is a bad opportunity. So yeah, well, will get Cheryl. We'll have Cheryl back on the program, and we'll hear from you because you're always participating in the events. Mike and I will be certain to promote that CVG welcome Home party when we get closer to the next honor flight one of the year. Mike, God bless you, my friend. Thank you so much. Anticipating on your ball and your service to our country cannot be understated and it continues to this day. Coming up on six twenty seven, fifty five KCD talk station. Something really important, Saving money. I love saving money, especially when you get an equal quality item or service for a much lesser price. It's like, why would I buy from that guy when I can get it for a fraction over here, and it's the same damn thing. That is what affordable imaging is all about. Affordable imaging services giving you an MRI for four hundred and ninety five dollars which includes a board certified radiologist report, where you might spend thou literally thousands plural two thousand, four thousand, could be five thousand dollars at a hospital imaging department. At a contrast, and you add a heapload more money and it's probably a separate bill over at the hospital. Well, an MRI with a contrast that affordable imaging is the most expensive image that they do, and it's only six hundred and forty five bucks. CT scans only four point fifty At a contrast, that's six hundred echo cardiogram four ninety five. Every single one of these images and go ahead, ask ahead of time at the hospital will be massive out of pocket liability or responsibility for you, because what insurance company pays everything. But even just as a matter of principle, if you can get something for four hundred and fifty bucks that somebody else is charging five grand for, I think the choice is obvious, and you do have a choice when it comes to your medical care. You can go whatever you want. Affordable imaging services can be found online. All the details and pricing and information Affordable medimaging dot com. Here's the number five one three seven five three eight thousand and five one three seven, five three eight thousand fifty five car the talk station. Here's your nine first one to weather forecast, cloudy day to day. I have eighty five clear of a nine sixty two Sunday tomorrow eighty seven overnight dry clear, sixty three, few clouds. Maybe Friday's going to be mostly sunny day or a sunny day high of ninety degrees. Let's see my disappearing tempic and sixty eight degrees to five kr CD talk station time or traffic from the UCL Traffics Center.
Speaker 6: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one three five eighty five UCCC Highway Traffics in decent shape this morning, no accidents to worry about, no delays as of yet. No I found four seventy one still under the five minute mark from two seventy five into town chuck ingramon fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty two. It's five KRCEE talk station at your five KRC dot com. Get your podcasts in your iHeartMedia app while you're over there to listen to wherever you are happen to be with your smart device, and get the podcasts in my conversations good conversation yesterday, and always look forward to the guest that Jotrekker lines up, including in one half hour Orlando Sonza joining the program at top of the hour. News, local Stories and little phone Calls is a police department firefighter arrested Tuesday in connection with his shooting last month. Report from since I enquire mac Ogletree, thirty six years old, charge with two council Flonius assault in Hemilon County Common Police Court stemming from an August eleventh shooting in Coleraine Township. City Manager Cheryl Long wrote to memo Tuesday to Mayor aftab Provall in the city Council. According to the memo, Hommon County deputies took Ogletree into custody eleven thirty in the morning when he reported to work for an overtime shift at Fire Company twenty one in South Faremont regularly worked. Assignment is to Engine twenty three in Walnut Hills and he's built with the fire department a little over a year. Ogletree placed on unpaid administrative leave pending the outcome of a criminal investigation and an internal review by the city, according to the memo. Court documents for Ogletree's case not available as of last evening when the report came out. Attorney for former Ellesmeth police chiefs said his firing by this city was wrongful termination. Following a civil suit in Kenton County on Monday, Kate Bennett, the attorney representing former police chief Joe Mayor, suing Mayor Marty Lenhoff and the City of Ellesmere, cord to the attorney, the information is going to come out. The truth is going to come out on what happened in this situation. Mayor fired in August of last year, and a letter Lenhoff said Mayor wouldn't discuss a double shooting in the area that had wrapped a new police vehicle without the mayor's permission or authority, and I've also listed several personal issues. Bennett said Mayor was fired because of information about problems in the department. She said In May of twenty three, Mayor was made aware of allegations against an Ellesmere police sergeant. The sergeant accused of communicating with a former officer who was on parole. She was accused of sending him explicit photos while on duty. Bennett said Mayor tried to talk to Lenhoff about the situation a few times, but didn't hear back. Mayor then gave the sergeant notice she was being investigated. According to Bennett, the attorney. Less than four hours later, after a perfect evaluation several races, Mayor was terminated. Bennett said the sergeant's vehicle history showed she visited the former officer, Ryan Hill while on duty. It was previously convicted of having a sexually explicit conversation with someone who believed to be a fifteen year old girl. According to Bennet, it was also found that she had been spending time at the Mayor's residence while on duty. Bennett said the lawsuit was about more than clearing Mayor's name, but helping the department keep your popcorn out on that one, folks quickly here the most recent Ohio state report card, this is sad, shows that forty three and a half percent of all Cincinnati Public School students loss missed ten percent or more of the school year. WCPO reporting on this, they quoted former CPS counselor Terry Bowlds Wilkinson Hill. Interesting quote from her. There are so many kids that are not with their traditional families, and so they have all these barriers against them. Always said, the erosion, the deterioration of the traditional family leads to all kinds of horrific social problems going on. And of course, if you don't have someone at home that cares about you and can keep a watchful eye over you and concerns about you and wants you to be in school and make sure you're at school on time, I guess you don't show up at school. Six point thirty six fifty five KRC the talk station more to talk about coming up, or you can call five on three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two to three talk Go with Pound five fifty on at and T phones to a Sunday show with John Rohlman and the team at covers Sincy. We talk about medical insurance and there is a better way for you to get medical insurance. You work with a broker that's working for you. You work with the team that covers Sincy, who has access to hundreds of insurance companies and thousands of different types of medical insurance policies. They put together like a layered package. One John to described it as kind of like kevlar. It protects you because it's multiple different layers. So, yeah, you got your group policy, but you're out of pocket thousands of dollars. Maybe you're on an Obamacare policy. You got to shell out nine thousand or whatever dollars before the insurance kicks in, and you got the premiums to deal with. There is a better path and it's covered since he. Just get in touch with them. Let them evaluate your individual situation, which they will do. If you're a small employer, I know we're coming up on open enrollment, do yourself and your employees a favor. Just talk to John and the team or any of the team members that cover Since the small employers, you have no idea what he can do to your bottom line, improve it dramatically, and get those maybe lower paid employees insurance coverage they can actually afford and use. My friend Jeff's gonna find out good news today. If he hasn't found out it already, Jeff, because that's what John told me. I've been waiting on hearing about Jeff's little company, what Covers, since he can do for them. Trust me, I have a feeling I'm gonna be hearing positive news back from John. Starts with a phone call or fill out the form online at the website the phone number five one three eight hundred call no obligation, Just ask one three eight hundred two two five five online Coversinc. Dot com fifty five krc dot com.
Speaker 5: Shared Brown says open.
Speaker 1: He didn't like what he was saying. Joe, I think forty one about KRCD talks days A very happy Wednesday. Do you go straight to the Phone's got a few callers online, which I always enjoy talking to listeners. John, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hi Brian, Hey, I have a what if question? Point is something that's never happened in history, but you know we've had their temps and Trump's life and thankfully nothing happened. Well something happened, but anyway, at this point in the election process, what if by billin us means or natural causes.
Speaker 4: Either he or.
Speaker 1: The woman Harris, Yeah, I know it. Sometimes they were going to utter the word, but yeah, let's trump. If something were to happen to either Trump or Harris that would result in them being unable to run for the office, death or severe injury, cognitive impairment, whatever. My I read this the other day. There was a breakdown, and I cannot remember who did it it was. It was a seemingly credible, normal source. It wasn't like I went out to some fringe source. But they had done it in ou So this a couple of years ago, and the article came back to the top, So say Reuters or or Barons or somebody. Bottom line is my takeaway was the r NC would be responsible for selecting the substitute, so the Republican Party itself, like the Democrats, would be responsible for that. There's no time, there's no additional time for a primary. We can't go through that process. The problem is the big elephant in the room is and there was no answer to this question. Maybe somebody else knows it. I'm acknowledging my ignorance on this particular topic is because we're so close to the election and early voting starts within a week or two. If it hasn't started already in places. How can you unring the bell of a ballot that's already been printed, processed, and gone out to the masses. Does a vote for a perhaps, and I hate this idea concept, but it's hypothetical. Does the idea of a deceased Donald Trump and you vote for Donald Trump early voting and the powers that be take him out of the equation? Does that translate to a vote to fill in the blank? Whoever the RNC decides that the substitute it's going to be. I don't know, I really don't. Can you change it? Can you change the candidate? I mean, out loud ask this, Can you change the candidate after the deadlines that many states have for confirmation of the party nominee? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I would think that I would think that maybe if it were seasing one of them, you could still vote for them, and if they won their BP candidate would automatically become president.
Speaker 1: I do not know that that is the case. I don't think we've ever been down this road in the nation's history, to be quite honest with you. But yeah, but don't have a definitive answer. But ultimately RNC was what I took away from the article that they have the power to appoint a replacement under these current circumstances, given the clock is running out. I honestly don't know how that could be accomplished this late stage in the game. Thank you John for bringing it up to the top. I know it's a really important issue. Let me s what Bobby's got real quick here. Hey, Bobby, welcome to the show. Happy Wednesday to you.
Speaker 10: Brother Face, Flag's family and fifty BMG.
Speaker 4: If you have those, you always have.
Speaker 7: Freedom by brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only problem with the latter is is not exactly what I would call it a convenient to move around firearm. That thing weighs like fifty five pounds.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't want to move very far. A.
Speaker 10: We got Today's a happy day, brother, we got a full moon out there, beautiful weather, Today's the National Cheese Burger Day. Got T shirts coming out Kamala Deville. If you remember the one on one dalmation, We got one her face on it, Kamala Deville T shirts.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Bobby, was that your idea? Did you steal it from somebody else? I stole it, my friend. That's okay. As long as you're giving credit where credit due is not trying to take a claim for something somebody else did, like, Oh, I don't know plagiarists in high office. Just the thought appreciated, Bobby. He doesn't get upset. Let me know when they let me know when I want to see what these T shirts look like, Bobby, when you get them, show me one. Please have a great day of my friends. Six forty five fifty five care City, Ooxation, West Side, Jim, your next brother, Hang on, I want to find out what you got to say, and we'll do that after foreign exchange gets mentioned, and as strong mention, it is because the foreign exchange folks are really solid folks, fixing automobiles from traditional imported manufacturers, whether from Asia or Europe, and fixing them with a full war runcy on parts and service for less money than the dealer charges and sometimes my means substantially less. Going back to my comment about affordable imaging services, why would you want to pay more when you can get your car repaired for less money and get the full warrants on parts and services and work with a great independent repair shop. That's foreign exchange. It's what they're all about. It's the reason for their existence. Provide you great service for less money. Austin has assembled an amazing team of ASE certified master technicians at that Westchester location where I've been going for years and years. Take the Tylersville legs at off of seventy five East, just two short streets. Hang it right and you're there at Kingland Drive, and you're there at Foreign Exchange. You'll see it right in front of your face. And they do have loaner cars if you need those. It's a full service shop and will help you regardless which type of imported car you have, from the exotic to the well my run of the mill hont to CRV sitting the driveway. Give them a call at five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six, six four four, twenty six, twenty six online find them at Foreign Acts four in the letter Acts dot Com. Fifty five KRC the talk station. They come here illegally crossing our southern border. Then Sharon Brown rolls out to welcome Matt fol six fifteen to fifty five KRC the talk station five on three seven, four, nine eight two three talk five fifty on AT and T phones, and of course fifty five KRC dot com stream the audio, get your I Heart Media a check out the podcast and speaking of the phone calls, West Side, Jim. Always love having you on the show. How are you doing today? And how to go last night?
Speaker 4: Oh, I just want to give you.
Speaker 11: A little quick little reporter last night, Brian, it went very very well. Of course, we packed the restaurant with the the candidate's night and we hid them by way of by way.
Speaker 1: Of context for my listeners who don't record and hear you, it was at Price Hill Chili last night. His West Side Republican group invited an open invitation to any candidate wanted to come up and speak for a few minutes, and so you did pack the house as you expected. That's great to hear.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, we had thirteen of the candidates because it was a couple other of ens last night won Sycamore Township. But I had a nice list of judges. We've got a nice slate of judges that are coming up, and we should, of course get them in with what's been going on down there in the courthouse. But you got mister Sonza coming on this morning. I just wanted to pass it on I've already sent him a text last night that one of his biggest fans I talked to on the side before she got up.
Speaker 8: And spoke, is uh, Melissa Powers.
Speaker 11: So if you can pass that on to him, I would be gratefully, you know, happy that that he hears that that she is one of his biggest fans about the fact of where he stands.
Speaker 8: And she actually saw the.
Speaker 1: Event the other night with Landsman and oh she was at the at the debate of the JCC.
Speaker 11: Well, I couldn't tell if because it was it was really crowded and noisy. I couldn't tell she said she went or she watched it.
Speaker 8: Okay, they say something where I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Be wrong understood, but they did stream that, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I watched it live.
Speaker 11: I mean yeah, I would say it was streamed. But no, she's one of his biggest fans. I mean, you know, she's she's really happy that he's running because she never had any kind words to say it about mister Lambsman. But I wanted to say something about Melissa Powers. You know, she's I told her I'd hate to be on the other side of her because she's got that soft demeanor. But last night she came across like like we wanted her to see. She's a fighter and she's got a tough side, and I really think that we need to push to get her re elected or get her elected, I should say, and because if not, this county's done.
Speaker 12: I mean I feel that way.
Speaker 11: I mean, we've got very few options left and she's one of them. And you know, there's a lot of people and a lot of jobs, a lot of families depend on her in that office down there, and especially the public.
Speaker 8: I mean, she's going to keep us safe to.
Speaker 11: Where her opponent is that she's one of these woke heeople that are are going with the side of the judges that we've got down there now.
Speaker 1: So I income and no prosecutorial experience either.
Speaker 8: Yeah, correct, I mean none zero. Well we found that out.
Speaker 11: What happened when when we had like two hundred and seventy five years of experience versus three and look what we've got, And that's what we would have without Melissa Powers in there, they'd have no experience whatsoever coming up. And she I don't think she's ever tried a felony case. I'm if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, but the last thing is on that who would replace Trump?
Speaker 8: On that?
Speaker 4: I don't really want to worry about that.
Speaker 11: I want to worry about the fact of getting him elected and then we can take it from there, because he'll move up into the number one team of Secret Service and we'll be fine. The first thing is we got to get him elected.
Speaker 1: Well, clearly, clearly have to get him elected. And I'm worrying for the country. And you see more and more polls coming out. You know, Kamala Harris neck and neck with Trump. Kamala Harris, you know, moves ahead in swing takes swing state fill in the blank. You know, Trump regains advantage in swing state fill in the blank. It seems this constant ebb and flow. But right there at you know, this fifty to fifty split, and you know, there's a solid, solid left wing that's going to vote for Harris reliably, the same thing on the conservative side of the ledger going for Trump. It's that swath of independence that are so important. They're going to ultimately decide this election, and I hope they can't be swayed over to this. The seemingly siren song of Kamala Harris being somehow better than Donald Trump in the direction of this country. I think she's going to double down on the crap that we've been fed by the left wing side of the Democrat Party now for the past how many leears has it been?
Speaker 4: Jeez, Brian, I don't know, but you know.
Speaker 11: I sent you those those two electoral college charts yesterday and I hope they're true. I hope that's the way they would pan out.
Speaker 1: Well, I did ask you the question, which is important, based upon what polling information were those electoral maps created. You did not have the answer to that. So it's a great springboard I know. But see that's the point the springboards me to remind my listeners. Just because you see it doesn't mean it's true. It looks great. I will admit it looks great for Trump based on that electoral college map. But you know what, I could make my own electoral college map, relying on nothing but my own creativity, and it would make it look even better. Is it reliable?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, Brod, but the two charts were different. I mean, so I have to go back and look it over. Yeah, definitely, figure. I send that to you because it gives us a little way of hope if they're true.
Speaker 8: No, I know.
Speaker 1: I'll look for hope wherever I can find it, but my hope is immediately you know, tempered by Wait a second, is this something I can truly glean hope from? And that's what requires you to go back and look at the source information to find out if it's even remotely connected with the reality. This isn't a criticize me you, It's just an opportunity to remind people just because you see it doesn't mean it's true. Just because you read it doesn't mean it's true. And just because it comes out of a politician's mouth, right, we all know it doesn't mean it's true. Thanks to our West Side Jim appreciated. I'm glad the event went really well last night, Orlando's Sanza. After the top of the UR News, stick around your twenty twenty four election headquarters, and.
Speaker 13: Every voter should be asking whether America could survive four more years of.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 5: This required Gamblo Arris, you're out of there.
Speaker 1: It's done, your twenty twenty four election headquarters. That would bring me much joy. Fifty five krs the talk station seven, the fifty five krc DE talk station Happy Wednesday, botom of the R Franklrose on early voting, military apps, ke voting, purging, voting roles, fraud and issue one on the program right now, the return of Orlando's Sanza described by Westside Jim Kiefer, who to that Westside Republican event last night for the candidates as Melissa Powers, who's running for Hamlin County Prosecutors favorite person or favorite candidate Orlando high praise from Melissa Powers. Welcome back to the fifty five Carsse Morning Show. My friend Brian, always great to be on.
Speaker 8: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. I hope you are doing well as as well. Also, as I always point out, Orlando's sons at s NZA dot com Orlandosanza dot com, you can volunteer help the campaign. You can donate, and I trust that you'd be more than happy to accept the financial contribution. Orlando, I know it was widely reported after your debate with Landsman, which we'll get to in a minute, that he's got a few more dollars in his coffers than you do, and we're going to be staring at his mug with all that money. So we need to get you up there too, right.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 8: We need all the resources we can get to deliver our winning message.
Speaker 1: That's right, and it is a winning message. Roll compared to Greg Lansman, how did that debate? It was over at the Mayerson Jewish Community Center, and I guess it was simulcas. I apologize I did not see it, but I've heard it was a little heated from time to time. What's your take on it? And let my listeners know where you and mister Landsman. I don't think you agree literally on anything except but where are you most divided on the issues? Orlando?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I will first say, Brian, is that I think we won that debate hands down, not just when it comes to form, but most certainly when it comes to substance and policy. Right, Because at the end of the day, what voters are going to vote on is just the atrocious, dismal policies that have been advanced not just by the Biden Harris administration, but then continued on by folks like Greg Lansman. And so I looked at that debate as the closing argument in a jury trial case, right, And as a former prosecutor here in Hamilton County, looking at what our opponent needed to do, and that was defense his own record. He had absolutely no defense. I mean, when you are confronted by the reality that under your voting record, the reason why we have hyperinflation, or the fact that our grocery prices and utility prices and gas prices are still up is because you take positions like raise the debt, sealing with zero cuts the national spending. Come on, that's what creates this problem. Or let's continue to tax the American family to oblivion and raise our property taxes. Our income taxes are sales taxes. Let's not renew the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of twenty seventeen going into this coming January.
Speaker 1: That's what creates this problem.
Speaker 8: And again too, just highlighting how he even goes further than that when it comes to the economy, like raising the federal minimum wage up to twenty four dollars. I mean, that's just it's just flies in the face of common sense. And he has no response, absolutely no response that he offered, not defend his record. And then it continued on from there. The open Southern border. I think that was the starkest contrast when you're looking at a product of illegal immigration system in my story and why my parents came to this country and helping to inform voters that, look, I'm going to be the biggest proponent on that debate stage on fixing our immigration problem, because we should have immigration, but guess what it should be legal? And what we've seen in this open southern border under people like Greg Landsman who've taken positions like let's call Cincinnati a sanctuary city, let's strip immigrations and customs enforcement of their duties, responsibility in authority of actually enforcing laws here in Cincinnati. And then on top of that, he votes to know on the Secure Border Act, he's voting to allow illegal immigrants the right to vote. It flies in the face of common sense. Again no defense. So from that standpoint, and now on top of that, he's shaking like a leaf and completely interrupting, no civility, lack of professionalism, and that's currently who's representing the people. So form substance, we got him on that, and I will tell you, Brian, here's the biggest difference is that we're willing to go into the Dent Alliance into home based territory for him in Amberley Village and not afraid to deliver our case when we've got our upcoming forum, which was supposed to be a debate tomorrow night, and empower you. He refuses to show up. Oh really, because he's afraid, Oh yeah, and because he's afraid to show up simply because there might be more Republicans of the room that he's ever been used to. But we're not afraid to go anywhere, because we've got a message I think that will resonate across the entire district.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree with you more, Orlando. But as a representative in a representative form of government, you do represent people who are not in your party, and you have to answer for them. You're supposed to represent the interests of all people. And all of us are impacted by tax policy, all of us are impacted by you the green energy policies. All of us are impacted by the border and the realities of an wide open southern border. And while you and I would agree that the left wing policies are not what we would embrace and think they're bad for the country, demonstrably bad, look around you. You are going to have to answer questions from constituents, So I appreciate that you are willing to go out into the world and notably, and I thought the forum was was was excellent and surprising to me. The Mayerson a Jewish Community Center. We all know it is a statistical fact that the Jewish community typically in a very high percentage leans Democrat. I've never understood why that is the case, but it is a factual reality that the issue of Israel, the current situation with maas Gaza, and the and the and the deteriorating reality of the Middle East come up at all during conversation.
Speaker 8: It absolutely did. But here's the first point I want to make to the Jewish community and the JCRC, the AJC. They could not have been more hospitable, more respectful, you know, very accommodating. And I thank them for hosting that debate, but it again is just telling that when I try to come in there and the entire team, and I got to tell you, I don't I know for a fact from Channel twelve that was the biggest turnout they've ever seen in any congressional debate here in Greater Cincinnati. I mean we packed the house. I mean there was over four hundred people there, sold out tickets and.
Speaker 1: It's telling when you've got more.
Speaker 8: Team songs of supporters they're in Amberley Village, in the Jewish Center that come down. So the broad support that we had, but yes, they were respectful and accommodating, but it's just telling that we come in there being respectful and hospitable as well and civil. But yet I think what you saw on the stage is that there was only one candidate that was showing lack of the qorum, lack of civility and Brian, that's what people are just tired of today, is just the lack of civility, the lack of respect, the continuing to interrupt your opponent as he's talking, and people are fed up with it. And I think that's going to be also something that people are going to bring to the ballot is who do I really want to represent me? In trying to bring back honor, integrity and a statesmanship back. So I think that's important as well. Look, it most certainly came up the topics of the Middle East conflict and anti Semitism, and what I think we again delivered well is the contrast is the policies that just precipitate this sort of conflict. We see whether it's in Gaza or the broader Middle East by policy positions taken by my opponent. Now again, I am never going to disrespect him for his beliefs. I know that he's Jewish and I respect him for that. I never result and you know me, Brian, I never result to ad Hominem attack. Oh no, you saw that being lodged, only the other way around, directed at me. But when it comes to why we see the conflict just continuing to grow and grow more and more every day, are policy positions like continuing to send American taxpayer dollars to countries whose interests are adverse to US.
Speaker 12: I e Iran.
Speaker 8: And it was our opponent that voted no on two appropriations packages as the sitting congressman for this district that would have prohibited additional money US dollars going to Iran. And guess what that appropriations package had bipartisan support, But yet he votes to know and no wonder why we see events like the horrific acts that happen on October seventh being done and carried out by terrorist groups like Hamas. It's because of nation states like Iran whose proxies are Hamas and Hezbola and the Huthis, And so look, again it comes down to policy, and let's get our facts straight that it's my opponent that is for this administration in sending the three hundred billion dollars of US money that went to Iran and that freed up their cash reserves as well so that they can send it to these terrorist proxy groups.
Speaker 1: Well briefly, so we highlighted that as well. Well briefly, we're gonna take a break, we'll bring it back. But I'm just curious to know if he ran away from that vote or how he responded to your retort about him and his is not voting properly on that.
Speaker 8: Look in all of his responses it was. Listen, let's let's be clear here is that I am Jewish, and again I don't ding him for that, and no one is going to tell me that I'm not being impacted by this completely hiding from the issue. No explain to us why he was in the best interest of the American people and Southwest.
Speaker 1: Ohioans, why you voted that way.
Speaker 8: Indeed, and again it runs the gambit.
Speaker 1: Well more with Orlando Sonta Orlandosanza dot com. Help him out, donate, but get a yard sign in your front yard, and of course volunteer to door knock. However you can help Orlando Sonza win. We need this man elected in office. More with Orlando Sonza at seven to sixteen. Right now, a quick word or two for my favorite bank, Emory Federal Credit Union. Congratulations. In nineteen thirty nine, Emory Federal Credit Union open in stores for the first time. And here we are eighty five years later and it's still going strong. And to celebrate the wonderful milestone, the folks at Emory Federal Credit Union are from time to time you're going to be offering some great celebratory offers. And right now, how about one point eight five percent off your qualified auto loan rate. That's right, Go to Emory Federal Credit Union for your auto loan rate and you're gonna get at one point eight five percent off and you can use that, yes to buy a car or well, I think whatever you want. You can finance a big purchase with the auto loan. Just take advantage of the discount. It's a significant discount under these very high rates these days. And that's what the great that's one of the great benefits of banking with every Federal Credit Union a better way to bank. Just visit EMORYFCU dot org for all the details. Is a limited time offer and it's subject to approval and certain restrictions apply, as is the case with all these things. But EMORYSCU dot org for all the details on that and why it is a better way to bank. Equal Opportunity Lender mlis number four zero one zero eight seven Emory Federal Credit Union your credit union with a heart since nineteen thirty.
Speaker 5: Nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: We're just days away from first warning one. A forecast is going to be mostly clouded, a partly cloudy day to day with eighty five for a high night of sixty two, over night eighty seven with sunny skies. Tomorrow overnight low is sixty three and a sunny Friday going up to ninety at sixty seven. Right now, let's hear about traffic from the UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer is here called five one three five eighty five u SECC. There's an accident and he's found for Washington Wade. Just before you get to the seventy one split with Columbia Parkway.
Speaker 1: Right side is blocked off.
Speaker 6: The traffic backing up towards seventy five northbound Fourth seventy one now over a five minute delay from above Grand into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k seen the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty quhot of SEVN twenty one to fifty five krc DE talk station Very Happy Wednesday to We're gonna hear from Frank Lroos about voting after the bottom of the hour, New is the meantime? Orlando Soins is on the phone. He's running for the first District Congress against Greg Landsman. Orlando before we get to you on the issues, and I was kind of curious to know if Greg Lansman's being involved in the Gang of Five came up as a question of character. Demonstrably you are a man of incredible character. Just going to West Point doesn't mean you are a man of character, but it certainly is an illustration giving your record and service to your country as a prosecutor and of course in America's military, and continuing your service for the American veterans as head of the Hamilton County veterans administration. Anything brought up about Landsman's background and lack of character.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, Brian, you can bet that as we prosecuted this case against Greg Lansman, we brought up his unethical practices and his pattern of unethical practices, right because the voters in this district deserve to know. They deserve to know that who they currently have in office is the guy whose record stretches back before he even became a congressman, as the guy that wants on Cincinnati City Council was a member of the Gang of Five who conducted official city business in secret, out of open public meeting. And guess what, not only did it cost the city taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees because he was found guilty, you had a common Please Court judge right here in Hamilton County look him in the eye and say you should never hold elected office ever.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 8: We absolutely brought that up, and I'm pretty sure it got under his skin because what was his response. He simply tried to swat it away and say, let's not talk about something that happened eight years ago, let's talk about now. Really, well, guess what the people of Cincinnati have not forgotten Greg, And you don't want to talk about that, Well, let's talk about this. Let's talk about the fact that you continue to show a pattern where it's your own interest over the interests of your constituents. And one of the things that we brought up is just last week an allegation on National News that Greg Landsman is being accused of violating Federal Stock Act in failing to report over eighty stock transactions as a sitting member of Congress while he sits on the Small Business Committee and the evaluation there that he put could be up to a million dollars. I mean, again, here's the guy who just last week runs a TV ad saying that he's going to Congress or one of the reasons why he has gone to Congress is to stop insider trading. Well, it begs the question, Greg, who's insider trading are you trying to stop? So again, we brought a case here where you show a pattern of lack of ethics, and you're right, Brian, is that just because I went to West Point and Jessica, my wife, went to West Point, it doesn't necessarily mean that we abide by certain ethics. But I could tell you what it was ingrained in us. Not just an honor code that a cadet will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do. But we were ingrained with values of duty, honor, and integrity. And that stretches back before I got to the academy, in my parents instilling me at a young age do the right thing, especially when it's inconvenient to do so, put people over yourselves. And so at the end of the day, what I wanted to deliver a message that night on the debate is that the contrast of what you currently have is a person that puts himself over the people he's supposed to serve, versus someone who is not just trying to live a life, yes, imperfectly, but trying my best to live a life of honor, integrity, moral courage, and trying to instill that in my four young kids under the age of ten. And it's not making the job any easier when it's our elected leaders like Greg Lansman who are completely representing what's backwards in this country policy wise, but also not living up to the example of what a man of integrity should be.
Speaker 1: Orlandosanza dot com, you're in rarefied air Orlanda. I can still count in single digits and number of politicians to whom I have made a contribution, my wife and I and you are one of them. That's how much I firmly believe in you, your positions, and how much I believe you will be good for our country. Folks, get over to ORLANDOSONZA dot com. Help out in any way you possibly can spread the message and let's get a better person elected to office. That man is on the phone right now, Orlanta. Thank you for the time you spent my listeners to me. You have an open forum here in the morning show and I welcome that as always. Keep up the great work and we'll keep our fingers crossed as we fast approach November.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much, Brian, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you my pleasure, sir, seven twenty five, and thank you for your service to our country again seven twenty five. If you i've Kcity Talk station Colin Electric excellent electric electricians. Hey you got a house, You're gonna have an electric project. Maybe you got a you have an addition, you remodeled a basement space and turn it into a person cave or whatever. A media room. Let's call it that they can wire that up. That's right. They do room wiring, Alexis Alexa controlled led lighting and surround sound and things like that. They also upgrade entire homes who still have like knob and tube wiring or aluminum wiring. They can do can light installations. They did that at my house, wired up my whole new bathroom and outlet installations the whole nine yards. Big projects and small, You're in the best possible hands with Andrew Cullen and the team. Family owned and operated since nineteen ninety nine, a plus with the Better Business Bureau. Everything they do for you comes with a ten year wiring warranty the folks I recommended to my mom. That's the straight face test from me, and they did a great job for her too. Flying Colors Cullen, c U, L E and Cullen Electric, Cincinnati dot Com five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm Victor Gray and I'm KARC DE Talk Station. A very happy Wednesday to you thanks to Orlando Sons. If you're joining the program and we're going to hear from Judge Annapalatano at a thirty Jason Williams on the Bengals stated upgrades one point two billion that's later in the program is on in the meantime. Welcome back to the fifty five KC Morning Show. Frank LeRose, Ohio Secretary of State. Welcome back, sir, It's always a pleasure to have you on my program.
Speaker 7: Well, hey, Bray Brian, Yeah, you know, yesterday was voter registration day nationwide. We're reminding people that's only only a few days left to go. October seventh is the deadline. Got to get registered to vote if you're not already, or update your information.
Speaker 1: Any indication statistics or compilations otherwise reflecting an increased number of people registering, are we flat? I'm just kind of wondering if there's more interest given it's a presidential election and in terms of folks registering to vote or otherwise updating their records.
Speaker 8: Yeah, as much as we expect.
Speaker 7: Honestly, we're seeing the same kind of same kind of high traffic at our vote Ohio Dot voter registration website that we would normally see in a presidential election year.
Speaker 1: And that's a good thing. We've got eight million.
Speaker 7: Registered voters in the state of Ohio, and we're also taking deceased voters off the roles and taking non citizens off and when people become inactive for six years, so we make it both easy to vote and hard to cheat. We're moving bad data from the vot voting roles and people can plain.
Speaker 1: About that, but it's my job.
Speaker 7: And we're also seeing high numbers of voter registration.
Speaker 1: I don't want to complicate matters and get you in an area where you feel out of your elements. So please feel please feel free, because I am out of my element. With all the concerns about Donald Trump and the assassination attempts, a lot of people and I think legitimately so are concerned that, well, what if something happens either to Trump or Harris, for example, in the waning days before November and voting day, ballots have already been issued, names have already been placed on, deadlines have come and gone. Is it possible to substitute a candidate in the event of some tragedy between now and November? And how would we deal with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is a question for constitutional scholars. There's a lot of different thought and writing out there. A lot of it comes down to the party having the opportunity to replace a candidate. But yeah, I don't want to speculate on that. I will say that, you know, we sell, we settle our political differences using ballots, not bullets. And this the heated rhetoric calling Donald Trump an enemy of democracy, and even the Cincinnati Inquirer running this silly letter to the editor saying that he brought this on himself. I mean, that kind of stuff has to stop, and we should we should lower the temperature on the political rhetoric a little bit. And there's just no place for violence or for violent threats and that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, amen to that. And how about military voters. I know overseas military folks quite often their votes aren't I mean, there's some suggestion maybe they're not counted or they're delayed. How does that work? Secretary of State Lores Yeah, yeah, thanks for atching.
Speaker 7: Actually, this is something obviously I have personal experience. But I was that guy when I served in Kosovo way back that waited until like the end of October to request my ballot, and of course it didn't arrive until like Thanksgiving, so it was far past a chance to vote. I actually worked on this when I was in the state Senate.
Speaker 1: I passed the bill that created.
Speaker 7: Ohio's more modernized system for what we call Yuakava voting, which just means uniformed and overseas civilian voting, and that begins.
Speaker 1: In two days.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Friday is when overseas and military voting begins, and they're able to request their ballots right now. The boards of elections can start transmitting those ballots on Friday, and that means election season is here in forty eight hours. We have an interesting way of doing this, and a lot of people don't realize you can actually email someone their ballot when they're serving overseas. Now they have to print it, physically print it, and physically mail it back with a wet ink signature on it. But by being able to email them essentially a PDF of their ballot, it cuts that transit time down of getting it to them. Sometimes foreign mail systems and the US Defense Department mail system moves kind of slow, and so it cuts that transit time down. Again, the physical copy has to get mailed back, but they can get their ballot electronically and that begins this Friday.
Speaker 1: This Friday. It's amazing how quickly this election is coming. It's full steam. At pause, we'll bring back Secretary Secretary State Frank Lrose, a nationwide issue concern over illegal immigrants voting and registering to vote. We're going to talk to him about purging the voting roles and potential election fraud and what's being done about that also, and I'm looking forward to this conversation, a discussion about issue one, which is really confusing a lot of people. Seven thirty five. Right now, if you've out CARECD talk station, let me mention Pressed Egon Terriors. You want a new kitchen, you want a kitchen remodeled. You want John Ryan, who is Pressed Egon Teriors. It's his company. He will be your true partner in your kitchen remodeling project, just like he was for my wife and me when we did our kitchen and loved working with John. He's just the sweetest guy and thirty five ish years doing almost exclusively kitchens, He's done everything from the smallest kitchen, the smallest project, to the largest kitchen and the largest gut start from scratch project. We don't have the largest kitchen, but we did gut the whole thing and took John up on so many of his great ideas. Just absolutely love what he did for us. Well, old machine John is. You just deal with him. He makes everything happen to your satisfaction and helps you stay within your budget. So A plus with a BBB. Absolutely. He's a member of the National Kitchen Bath Association. I recommend you check out his website Prestige one two three dot com learn more about what he can do for you and check out some of the before and after projects. Prestige one two three dot com. His number five one three, two, four, seven zero two two.
Speaker 5: Nine fifty five krcmber here's the nine.
Speaker 1: First one and wether four casts. Got a cloudy day to day? I have eighty five nine of sixty two over night clear enough, We've got a sunny sky's tomorrow, eighty seven for the high, A few clouds over night, sixty three Sunday on Friday, high of ninety it's sixty eight right now. Time for traffic update from the UCUP Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer is here called five one three, five eighty five U se ce CE. There's an accident in eastbound for Washington Wade just before you get to the seventy one split with Columbia Parkway.
Speaker 1: Right side is blocked off.
Speaker 6: The traffic backing up towards seventy five northbound fourth seventy one now over a five minute delay from above Grand into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty nine here fiftybout Kerosee talk station, Very Happy Wednesday too. Brian Thomas with Ohio Secretary State Frank LeRose. Let's pivot to the idea of voter fraud and perhaps illegal immigrants voting in federal elections. What they're not allowed to do registering to vote, whether or not the actually vote. What are you doing to secure the uh, well, the integrity of vote here in Ohio relative to this influx of illegal immigrants. My understanding is they're in tiw to go get a driver's license, but you can automatically get registered to vote, and that they don't check your immigration status when you fill out that form. Where are we in Ohio in that Secretary of State?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so a couple of things to update and just as far as terms.
Speaker 7: Here, we're talking about not just illegal but also legal non citizens. Right, So for example, those folks that we're talking about in sprint, those are legally here under UG status or whatever. A lot of people are here with student visas or work visas, so it's not just illegals. The other thing to be clear about is in Ohio, you have to be here on legal status to get a driver's license or a state i D. So if you run across the border and you're here without any documentation, you can't be an illegal and get a driver's license in Ohio or a state i D. But we also are taking this process really seriously in Ohio, and I would challenge it to find there's no Secretary of State in a America that's doing more to identify non citizens and remove them from.
Speaker 1: The voter roles than we are.
Speaker 7: We have this very simple idea that only Americans can vote in American elections. It's our state constitution that says that. It's also federal and state law. Now, we work with our BMV to identify once someone has registered to vote, if they are a non citizen, we identify them and then remove them from the voter rules. That process happens very quickly, and it's an ongoing process. It's not a static thing that just happened once. We're doing it as we speak and will continue to up through election day. So the old thing is, well, I'll clean it up.
Speaker 1: For the radio.
Speaker 7: If you mess around, you'll find out if you attempt to register to vote in Ohio as a non citizen, we will catch you, You'll be removed from the voter rules, and I will refer you for prosecution. I've already done this almost six hundred times this year when we have found non citizens registering to vote.
Speaker 1: And so this idea that you can get away with it.
Speaker 7: Absolutely not in Ohio.
Speaker 1: And again we believe that there should be consequences when.
Speaker 7: You break the law, and registering to vote illegally is a felony, and I refer.
Speaker 8: Those for prosecution.
Speaker 7: I testified in front of Congress about this last week, and one of the reasons why they asked me to come up and testify in Congress is that Ohio has established itself as a leader in this but the federal government doesn't make it easy. In fact, they put as many obstacles in my way as possible. They don't give us access to several key databases for who's a citizen and who's not. I'm actually considering filing a lawsuit against the US Department of Homeland Security. Of course, that need to work with the AG to do that, and so we're working through those conversations. But DHS does not give us access to databases which they are supposed to give us access to. We do, however, use our state VMV data. There is one federal database they will let us use, but it is incomplete, but it gives us at least a good chance of finding and removing those non citizens that attempt to register to vote.
Speaker 1: Ohio sounds to me like the federal government isn't really necessarily willing to cooperate with you in your efforts to keep illegals from voter, well not from voting, no question about it.
Speaker 7: And we've tried repeatedly to get access to this they won't give it to us. And even the one that they do give us access to, this thing called the SAVE database, requires us to pay a fee every time we use it. So each query I do, I have to pay the federal government a dollar fifty fee, which is stupid.
Speaker 8: It's not even worth collecting.
Speaker 7: But fine, we do that, and then we have to manually enter all this data. So I've got a whole team of people sitting there typing numbers into a federal database to check these. But what we need to do is pass what's called the Save Act. This was passed by Congress. It was passed by Congress a few months ago, and it's being held up in the Senate by none other than Shared Brown and his colleagues that don't want it to pass.
Speaker 1: But it should.
Speaker 7: And it would require front end citizen verification, which we can't do right now. Right now, we can't do that on the front end. It has to be this kind of look back once someone has already filed a voter registration form, although we do it very rapidly at.
Speaker 1: Ohio fair enough. I was in an event with the Northeast Republican Women's Group and I hired a presentation on this particular topic, and I think it overlapped. I understand you met with Jerome Corsi and Andrew Paquette about this alleged evidence of a secret algorithm that's been encoded into the Ohio State Board of Elections, and I understand that on Monday, a complaint was filed with you and the Ohio Secretary of State with regarding this documentation on the cryptographic algorithm that doctor Andrew Piquette found, and they say it was for the purpose of covert data manipulation. Where are what is this all about? And is this something you're taking seriously or is this just conspiracy theory swirling around?
Speaker 7: So my approach and we get a lot of these right now, this is not the only one. My team did meet with this group, and we've met with others, but we have dozens of these kinds of things that pop up. They always seem to come right before an election. Like we work on this three hundred and sixty five days a year, but people, you know, come up with these things. We take them seriously. I told my team it's like this, if they get a nine to one one call, even if it's clearly a prank, they're going to still send an officer out because they can't take the chance of a false report not being false, right, And so we take every one of these seriously. We investigate these that one that you're talking about in particular, it seems like a lot of mathematicians with a lot of sort of false assumptions looking at a massive database of eight million registered voters and then trying to extrapolate some data from that. That makes it look as though there's some sort of cheating hab It seems to be based on a lot of false assumptions and a lot of you know, very complex mathematical analysis. To us, it doesn't look like any sign that there's any you know, anything the farious. Certainly if they brought us evidence, and that's our challenge to them is bring us evidence, not just theories. We get, you know, regression analysis and hey, look at this scatterplot and.
Speaker 4: All of this stuff.
Speaker 7: Bring us evidence, not just a theory, and then we'll pursue prosecution. Of course, thus far they haven't brought us any evidence.
Speaker 1: Okay, the group that we spoke at the Republican Women's Meeting said that this has been brought up to the Secretary of State's office attention year after year. They're a legislative fixed that, you know, even if this wasn't actually manipulated, that there's ways around it to fix it, to ensure that nothing can be manipulated. So at least that was the assertion from the men who gave the presentation. I just I know every one of my listeners has concerns about electronic manipulation of the vote. You know, if you had a paper ballot and it had to be physically counted and it was right there, you could back you know, it's easy to see and verify whether it was accurately counted or not. That's one thing. But going through computers and concerns about Wi Fi is being hacked and all that, I know, it's just a big concern. So let me address that.
Speaker 7: What the group that you're talking about is claiming is fraud with the voter registration system. That's separate from fraud with actually counting and tabulating votes. By the way, we have in Ohio one hundred percent paper ballots every ballot cast at Ohio. So we're going to talk about now the security of the actual tabulation of votes. Every vote cast in Ohio is on paper, without exception, one hundred percent of the time. We use machines that are never connected to the Internet. They're what we call air gaps. They're not connected to anything other than the wall outlet that powers them. Those get tested right now. They're being tested by our county Boards of Elections through a full battery of tests called the logic and accuracy test. Democrat and Republican technical experts at each Board of Elections tests those those machines use. We use those on election night to give you that rapid result. If you didn't have that, you wouldn't get a result on election I thinct you wouldn't get a result for a couple of weeks, probably until after the election, because every ballot in Ohio may have fifteen twenty different questions on It's not just one issue on the ballot, so hand counting all of those on election night would be impossible. So we use the machine to give you that rapid result on election night, and then a few weeks later we count all the paper and compare those electron compare those side by side, right, so they have to reconcile.
Speaker 1: So it's like this.
Speaker 7: People say you can't cheat with paper, Well that's nonsense. Chicago in the nineteen sixties proved you can cheat with paper. Any system right with people involved, has opportunities for those people to do the wrong thing. So we have the redundancy of both an electronic count on election night and then a paper hand count that have to reconcile against each other, and that redundancy, that sort of balancing the checkbook is why we have a very secure and safe, reliable system for counting ballots in Ohio, to.
Speaker 1: The extent it's even possible. I wanted to speak about Issue one. We're almost at a time. I'm a no on Issue one. I've looked into it. I know that's where the Republican Party stands on it in Ohio. Any brief summary on Issue one and where you are, Frank Leros.
Speaker 7: Well, actually, this morning we're holding a meeting of the ballot board to make some very minor changes to the ballot language.
Speaker 1: It's crucial that we get that done today because those ballots.
Speaker 7: Get printed in two days for overseason and military voters. As I told you, Issue one requires a group of unaccountable individuals to gerrymander the state to create a specific political outcome. That is true language, and that's what the Oha Supreme Court upheld. It's important for Ohioans to try to understand this thing, thirteen thousand word long amendment that requires jerrymandering and will result in all kinds of really contorted districts and that kind of thing. The other thing to note is who's funding this twenty six million dollars. So far, eighty five percent of that money has come in from out of state, including six million dollars from a Swiss billionaire who's trying to change the way Ohio draws district lines.
Speaker 1: I think Ohian should reject this. That speaks volumes right there, Secretary of State, Frank Lros thanks for the time you spent my listeners, I mean this morning on the morning show. I'll look forward to talking with you again and keep up the great work. Thanks Brian, My pleasure seven to fifteen fifty five K site talk station. Call USA Installation. Get your home inspected for free? Do you have enough insulation the exterior walls of your home? If your home is built after the mid seventies, there's some in there, but like my daughter, could be just plain old fashion R twelve and after thirty forty plus years, that stuff deteriorates over time and it does not even provide an R twelve insulation value. You can add USA's premium foam to an under insulated home. Do that pay for that exterior wall installation in USA Up until the twenty second of this month, We'll give you a free attic insulation. I think all you need to do is secure and appointment and a free inspection to get the benefit of that free attic insulation. You're going to save money every month with the USA's premium film. That's a guarantee your house will be far more comfortable than it is right now. It works and any time you got the HVAC running in terms of saving you money, and the federal government recognizes this, which is why they're going to give you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax reread it next year when you do your taxes. Take advantage to that and the benefits of USA, which is a everyday benefit three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam USA installation.
Speaker 5: Dot net fifty five krc A U line.
Speaker 14: The prevailing opinion is if you don't act on two.
Speaker 5: Eliminate taxes on tests.
Speaker 9: So if you want to keep up a copycat campaign, keep us on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Atoh five the fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy Wednesday, so please to get the late edition of my next guest. He's been on before, Jared not and he has a numerous articles published in National Magazine, alongside some of America's most famous writers, American Greatness Magazine, Human Events Magazine, The MENSA Bulletin, The American Thinker, and BPR. A decorated combat infantry officer in Vietnam and the first Cavalry Division civilian career, he served as vice president of Sales and Marketing and Marketing Director and Home improvement Industry and thank you for your service for our country. Last time he was on the program, we talked about his prior first book, Tiny blow Unders, Big Disasters thirty nine Tiny Mistakes That Change the World Forever. Now we have volume two, Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters, Book two, the many Tiny Mistakes That Change the World Forever. Welcome back to the fifty five Case Morning Show, Jared not it's a pleasure to have you on. O.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. It's an honor to be here.
Speaker 1: I was laughing. I know you're a MENSA member, and so am. I've been a member for twenty years and the only time I ever bring it up is in the context of self deprecation. Self deprecating moments when I point out that, you know, yeah, I'm a member of MENSA, but I'm still an idiot. It just depends on what category you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife would agree with you, I think, Yeah, I know, well.
Speaker 1: You married smart. I'm sure you did. Anyway. I first off, these things I love, these books, just absolutely amazing. We're gona given to a couple of illustrations of what people are going to find in here, surprising and quite often somewhat humorous. How do you research, let's talk about, for example, the end of the Roman Empire. You can explain to my listeners the context for this, but how do you research something like this? And what brought up the idea of adding that one to tiny Blunder's big disasters? What led you to the breakdown of why this small issue ended up well bringing the end of the Roman Empire?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have I tell people that I want in my mind is a trash bin of trivia, and I may forget where I put my keys, but I can remember stuff I read thirty forty fifty years ago, and I read that story long time ago, about to say somebody forgetting to close and lock the gate of one of the one of the major defensive walls of the fortress there was then was Constantinople. And so then I go back and research it online. And that's one thing about writing a book today, is that you had this great wonderful library available at your at your fingertips. And it's an interning story and all must It's been on a tweet about two years ago, Trim a cartoon of like a soldier in bed and he's had a bubble above his head that says, did I remember to lock that gate?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: He said that out here out of an old jail kind of thing, where the people in Turkey were kind of offended by the whole thing. But anybody that brings up, yes, a tiny mistake back in the fourteen fifty three, and it was very pivotal in world history when Constantinople fell name has now changed of course to Istanbul, that the Ottoman Empire took over that part of the world and the Silk Road going to the far East was closed. Well, then the people in Europe were desperate to get spices, which motivated that Christopher Columbus to persuade that the Spanish to get them three ships to sail directly west to try to find the spice Island's been going west as opposed to going down the Silk road. Of course, that set off a whole big discovery of the New world, et cetera. That's a whole big story in itself. By the way they the marvelous mistake Christopher Columbus is an interesting story in itself, but that was triggered because of the fall of Constantinople and also another business fact why the fortress fell. Magnificently designed and built fortress had three different walls made of brick, and up until that time fortresses were solid and stroll and difficult to defeat. But so one of the very first times cannon were brought into the years and they had a great, big, gigantic bronze cannon. Cannonate was like twenty seven feet long, and it was what they call a bombard, and that means it shot the big stone with a great big, one ton round rock was fired from the cannon will go about a mile and bound hit the walls of the city and it started battering them down. So that along with the mistake was a factor. Also the Black plague and wiped out a large amount of population. They only had about seven thousand defenders eighty thousand attackers. That was another factor, and all that came together. By the way, that cannon later flew up and killed the men who were operating it. So it was an interesting thing. The picture of that great big thing. They still have a sample to some of those old cannons, great big, gigantic things. That's an interesting story in itself, but anyway, a major turning point in history.
Speaker 4: But it might not have faught.
Speaker 3: You don't know, there are different factors, right if somebody can remember it took a close and locked the damn gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's a tiny bunder that.
Speaker 4: Calls a huge news change in the direction of that history.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of the story from your first book, Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters, thirty nine Mistakes that the soldier who kicked a helmet off a wall which ultimately resulted in an empire following. That's worth reading too. For my listeners who don't have a copy of that book, you're going to want to get it as well. What's the funniest one, I mean, if you had describe something in terms of a mistake or a blunder, what's the funniest one you encountered in your in your second book here, Yes.
Speaker 3: And it's actually when my book and I think of myself as a cheerful, happy person. Okay, but my book, by its very nature is kind of negative. We're talking about mistakes, only it's a big disasters.
Speaker 4: But this one, it was a tiny mistake that had a marvelous outcome.
Speaker 3: And again by saying that Professor Fleming was a slob, you might even say a total slob. And he's sort of like the patron saint and role model for slobs everywhere. And I have a wife, but he's identified with him. But anyway, he was with a professor in the Saint Mary's Hospital in London in nineteen twenty eight, okay, and he kept this messy laboratory and he's going to go to his home, the country of Scotland for vacation.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: He has a lot of dirty dishes, in this case putu dishes mirrored with bacteria. But he just leaves him there and his lab not much from his stacked up lined up on the table.
Speaker 4: By the way, very important.
Speaker 3: He opens up a window, leaves the window wide open into his laboratory. The two weeks that he's gone, well, what happens is a spore comes in through the window, they think, and lands right in one of the petrie dishes. What kind of spore comes back from Scotland And he starts to clean the dishes and lo and behold, right in the middle of the petri dish is a penicillin mole spore which has killed all of the bacteria around it. Is a clear space all around it starting getting fluffy, it's growing, it's prospering right there in the middle of the bacteria, killing all of the bacteria around him. And there's, by the way, a big war taking place in the microscopic world between bowls and between between bacteria, between viruses, just like the jungles of Africa, killing each other and wiping each other out. And the penicillin bowl, on further examinations, is able to cause the wall of bacteria to break, to burst, and then the entire cell s ruptures and it's destroyed. Well anyway, so Fleming follows through. He is able to it's hard to grow. That penasona gets to grow, gets the Jews and confirms his findings, publishes it into a new newspaper, a general a medical journal. It's ignored for ten years, but then ten years later it's picked up by people of Oxford and step by step by step, that initial breakthrough leads to the development of the medicine of penicellin the world's first antibiotic. It is saved over a half a billion lives.
Speaker 4: And that's a conservative estimate.
Speaker 3: And the entire field of antibahotics took place because of that sloppy a lot of parvatory in Saint Mary's House of nineteen twenty eight. Thank gosh, you was such a sloppy person, or no telling where we would be.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure there's someone other on No, that was divine intervention. God put that spore there for a reason. But you think about that led to, as you point out, antibiotic research generally speaking, and if you look at all of the lives saved by all of the antibiotics out there of the world, you probably couldn't even count that high. A huge well, and then the hundreds and hundreds of million we're talking with with Jared Notd, author of Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters book too. The flip side of that, though, is the mistake that led to over well costing the lives of millions of people worldwide. Is that a reference to the Wuhan Institute Virology.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's another mistake in the laboratory. And I'd say in the last one hundred years two of the biggest development in medicine took place as a result of mistakes in the laboratory.
Speaker 4: One very very good, one very bad.
Speaker 3: And of course it's exactly right, even though it was denied by Anthony Fauci, the evidence is pretty sout. F Behind agrees and the Energy Department degrees and the evidence is pretty solid. But yes, a mistake in the Wolhan lab led to a what you called a gain of function virus. What they did they take two different viruses and they combine them and it's much more aggressive than the original virus was by itself. And that's very very dangerous research. A lot of the virologists, virologists that warned against doing it at all. And the Fount she said, no, I think the main information be gained is worth the risk. And he was paying for gain of function research and the Wohan lab back in about going back about eight nine, ten years ago in that range, well, sure enough they were warning that a lab leak could cause the disaster. Was sure enough they had a lab leak. And Anthony about you, brilliant man, that he is came over this counter theory. Oh no, it came from the fish market over there into Gohan market. Well, no, the evidence is pointing heavily in the other direction though. It was a lab leak, and that the United States taxpayers had been funding that kind of research in Wohan. And look at the disaster. We have the exact numbers. Hard to say the city that India has downplayed their numbers. China has downplayed their numbers. It may be well over ten fifteen million by now, it's certainly at least seven billion, but it maybe ten or fifteen million. We're not done yet, So that's a lab mistake.
Speaker 4: That course was.
Speaker 1: Disastrous, without question, And let's pivot over. I kind of laughed about the events surrounding the thinking of the Bismark. The Bismarck didn't really have to sink. Follow orders is a simple rule that you can learn from this blunder.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, that's very interesting.
Speaker 3: The German captain, by the way, was mented to a lady who was half a Jewish, and he had actually taken a stand to something against the Hitler and the abuse of Jews. But because of the a citius dead officer he was allowed to stay in the Navy and was not prosecuted, but anyway considered very good cats and overall, but he had England is very very dependent on convoys coming to it to give it to petroleum, to give it to food, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Being an isolated.
Speaker 3: Island in World War Two, that was just critically important. Did the convoys stay open coming from the United States in particular, their purpose of the Bismarck was to go into the North Atlantic and to beg attacking those vital convoys. That brief concerned what the damage they could do. So they're monitoring it. They're monitoring and it broke out into the North Atlantic and they began to close in the Brest.
Speaker 4: As they could.
Speaker 3: The HMS Hood, which was the pride of the British Navy, closes with the Bismarket bis Market just a few minutes. It's able to sink the Hood. There was a weakness and the design of the Hood. It's central ducks were not well reinforced around hit the center part of the ship, hit the armory down below, clows up the ship in just a few minutes. They going to survivor or something like that, huge, huge blow to British pride and a huge blow to the British Navy. Well then they have a number of ships chasing the their market and it's going in the sounds. There's big storms there in the North Atlantic, and the Bismarket is turning to the left, turning to port, and it's turning to the right to starboard left, right, left, and then swings for right and just keep on calling to the right and goes to the west and then certain back to the North where the British loses the mark. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, they got the business mark loose in the North Atlantic. Didn't know where it is and know how they find it. But the captain makes a critical mistake. He breaks radio silence. Now he's warned by his headquarters back in France radio to him, we think you've lost the British Navy.
Speaker 4: Do not use the radio.
Speaker 3: Maintained radio silence. And he had lit respect for those people. They don't know what to talk about and never did trust him. Go Pound Sand So keeps on using breaking radio silent and the British surnop pick up his signal. They are able to triangulate and then able to now start, they found them again, they start, come again once again, and ultimately it led to the British ship being sucked another The old tiny mistake is kind of funny, h It was the planes off of the British terrier Arc Royal. They were attacking these bus Market by dropping torpedoes against it, and they said, oh, World War one planes can only fly at ninety miles an hour. Well, the targeting systems on board the Bismark, we're only manufactured designed to go down to one hundred and sixteen miles an hour. So the planes was too slow for them to target very well to come in and they wanted The torpedo gets real lucky. It hits the rudder of the Bismark which cripples it and you can only go in circles. Then they're able to sink it. But if they had better targeting systems, let's say they go down to eighty miles an hour, and if they had now broken radio silence, serious sense that the Busmark might.
Speaker 4: Have gotten away. Right, the follow orders, toe the line and you're better off.
Speaker 1: Tiny blunders, big disasters book too, The many tiny mistakes that change the world forever. I guess today Jared not and get the first book wire at it. I always mean this with absolute praise. Would you characterize this as a bathroom book? It's easy to get through a little story and then you pick it up later and move on. Is that type of book it is set out?
Speaker 3: Yes, unlike a novel, we have to go from the beginning all the way to the end.
Speaker 4: You can just send through it.
Speaker 3: Pick out the stories of thirty forty stories, pick out the one you like the best and read those, come back to others later or whatever like that. You're all fun what to have sitting there next to the john, like you say, and just take out a story at each time you get you want to sit down, depending on how long the story is and how long the proof is, take your pick.
Speaker 1: I love it that way, Jared, and I thank you spending time my listeners with me. Thanks for writing the book. And my listeners can easily get a copy just going over to fifty five cars dot com. There's a link it'll take them to where they'll buy the book. Jared not looking forward to volume three, my.
Speaker 4: Friend, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You're more than welcome. Eight twenty almost eight twenty one. Here fifty five k SE talk Station Judging and of Paulton and Bottom of the ear News. First a word four Peter Shabria Kellowiams someone else. You need value from your real estate agent, buyer's agent, sellers agent. It's very, very important that you have quality, competent, knowledgeable, friendly folks that can help you out whether you're buying or selling a home. That is what Peter sh ellowiam Seven Hills is Cincindnay's number one real estate group. Their mission is your five star experience. They accomplish that by providing you with the best agents in the business. You can check them out online and give you the website and a second but also the programs that nobody else offers, love It or Leavid program, the Cash to Keys program, leveraging the cash worker with Peter Shabrie, make a cash offer on the home you want that sets you apart from the pack lots of ins and outs on that one. Learn about it, go to the website and learn more about the group and call them up to do so. It's seven zero eight three thousand dot com. And of course to call them up five to one three seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: We're just days a week Tiger for the nine first onenty one to four cast is going to be mostly excited to partly flighty day to day high of eighty five going down to sixty two overnight because guys are clearing up. Gets sun tomorrow with a high of eighty seven, a few clouds and a low of sixty three over Thursday night. Friday is going to be a sunny day and I one it to ninety degrees sixty eight right now. Time for traffic. Chuck from the UCL Tramphic Center.
Speaker 6: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation.
Speaker 1: The future of cancer care is here called five one.
Speaker 6: Three five eighty five U see see see westbound two seventy five over a twenty minute delay between Milford and an accident of Loveland. They've now blocked off the right lane after that Loveland ramp. Southbound seventy five slows through Wachland. Northbound seventy five is an extra forty minutes between Florence and downtown.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station Ay twenty seven here fifty five kr CE detalk station. Of course, you know it's that time of day, that time of week. Appointment listening every Wednesday at this time because we get to hear from the brilliant judge entered Apolotan and welcome back your honor. Always a please, thank.
Speaker 7: You, Brian.
Speaker 13: I guess I'm chopped liver over at the traffic department this morning.
Speaker 1: He probably forgot what day it is. That happens all the time, and Joe put it out in Actually in chuck defense, we can make fun of him and talk about how he's isolated from the rest of humanity most of his life. But we're having a lot of traffic accidents just in the area this morning, and you know, he's responsible for traffic all over the Midwest, so he's got his hands full apparently, so a bit distracted. So we'll give him a break.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry to hear that, and I apologize for busting his job.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, come on, it wouldn't be a Wednesday unless we gave Chuck some hard time. He appreciated, appreciates it. Rather, let us talk about Gittmo. One of my favorite topics with you is Getmo, because as I pointed out to you in my our email exchange yesterday, this creates so much cognitive dissonance among my constitutional loving listeners. We have a constitution, we all embrace it, You and I and my listening audience does everything they can to support it and appreciate its value. It's critical to our nation and its future to understand these concepts and do everything we can to protect them. But then get mo.
Speaker 3: And you got it.
Speaker 1: You got to demonstrably evil person, the murderer of people whatever. And it's like, I don't care about that damn constitution. Do whatever you want, torture them, go ahead, it scrow me. He's a terrorist. It's the attitude that flows in when we get into these cons that did create so much problems with people's respect for the Constitution.
Speaker 14: Yes, and you know, as I also mentioned in the emails that we exchanged last night, I never got in more trouble with my on air Fox colleagues. I'm not talking about management. I'm talking about my buddies.
Speaker 13: When I defended the constitutional rights of non Americans. But that's easy to do if you've studied the basics and the Constitution, because the relevant constitutional amendments protecting people when the government wants their life, liberty, or property protects persons or people. It is not limited to just Americans, and the Supreme Court has made that very clear.
Speaker 14: Nevertheless, people have.
Speaker 13: So much understandable, standable animosity toward these guys that pulled off nine eleven, even though it was now twenty three years ago, that they don't seem to be interested in the niceties of due process.
Speaker 14: But think of it this way. If due process can.
Speaker 13: Be denied or watered down because the defendant is unpopular or perceived as probably guilty, that could happen to anybody. And the whole purpose of the Constitution is to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone. And politics, which is rearing its head in this College Saik Muhammad case, politics should not interfere with due process. We have a case here where the judge, the government lawyers, and the defense lawyers, and the defendants and the general supervising these prosecutions have all agreed to a plea bargain. They all signed the plea agreement, and then a month later, the Secretary of Defense, who is not a lawyer, decided, wait a minute, do we really want to look weak in the middle of a presidential election campaign. He didn't put it that way. The way he put it was, I want the public to see the evidence in this case.
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 14: If the public sees the evidence.
Speaker 13: In this case, the government's behavior is indefensible, and you will expose your troops to the most vicious retribution. That's not me, that's the prosecutors in the case to the Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 1: And that's because of the torture that went on.
Speaker 13: Correct, Correct, it's all because of George W. Bush and colleagues. I mean, the Congress went along.
Speaker 2: With this.
Speaker 1: And torture.
Speaker 14: Has anybody been prosecuted for torture?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 13: One CIA agent was prosecuted because he revealed the torture and the names of the torturers and he went to jail.
Speaker 1: For three years. Wow. And that's hard to believe. And you know, the interesting maybe detail that my listeners aren't familiar with is that this is a military tribunal, correct, Yes, which means.
Speaker 13: It is actually a federal court with the trappings of a military tribunal. When they tried to set it up like the post World War two military tribunals and then realized that these defendants didn't actually fly the plane, they didn't actually pull the trigger to kill people. They were conspirators and charged them with conspiracy, and Defense Council said, there's no conspiracy in the law of war. You either have to drop the conspiracy charger bring us before a regular federal court. Congress and the Bush administration responded by saying, Okay, we'll turn the GITMO Tribunal into a federal court. They'll follow the federal rules of criminal procedure, but we'll keep it in guantanam obey and we'll let them pick their jury from amongst the military.
Speaker 1: But the judge is not necessarily as independent as an elected official might be because his boss is the one who said pull the plug on the plea agreement.
Speaker 14: Correct, So he works for the same boss that the prosecutor works for.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the chief prosecutor is an admiral, the judge a Navy admiral. The judge is an Army colonel. They are both active duty. They both work for the Secretary of Defense. They are both supposed to have independent judgment, and Secretary of Defense has big footed their independent judgment and said, get rid of the plea agreement.
Speaker 14: I want this guy tried.
Speaker 1: And that's where the absurdity this all comes in, because, as you point out in your column Gitmo and Politics, which comes out tonight at midnight, recommend everybody read it that a normal judge and the independent judge that wasn't speaking or reacting to that edict that from on high that you need to pull the plug on this plea agreement, would have said no, everyone here agrees, the prosecutor agrees, the defendant agrees to the plea agreement, and I, as judge, approve it. So you know, you can take your recommendation and put it where the sun don't shine. This is done. You know, under the.
Speaker 13: Federal rules of criminal procedure, once a guilty plea has been entered, signed, and accepted by the.
Speaker 14: Court, there are no do overs. So I really don't know how this ends.
Speaker 13: Now, just to make this even more absurd, this is the fourth judge on the case, and this is the second team of defense lawyers and the second team of prosecutors. Even though under the Constitution you're entitled to a speedy trial.
Speaker 14: This has been going on since two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's because of the legal machinations they had to go through because again they started it as a military try. But as the Supreme Court said, well, this is not something that is appropriately in front of a military tried unial. So let's start over. Kick the can down the road.
Speaker 4: You and I.
Speaker 1: You're a judge. You know how long it takes the wheels of justice to turn correct.
Speaker 13: Has anybody been tried for nine to eleven? Yeah, you may remember this name.
Speaker 14: A guy by the name of.
Speaker 13: Zacharias Musawi was indicted for being the twentieth hijacker and something happened and he wasn't able to be around that morning.
Speaker 14: Obviously didn't die, he didn't fly the plane.
Speaker 13: He was charged with conspiracy to commit mass murdery pleaded guilty, and then they had a penalty phase trial that the government spent millions on the government tried.
Speaker 14: To prove to a jury that he should be executed.
Speaker 13: The defense tried to approve to the jury that he should get life in prison. The jury in Virginia, where the government rarely loses, rejected the government's argument and he got life in prison.
Speaker 14: This was fifteen years ago.
Speaker 13: The same thing could have happened to these people in Guantanam Obey Bush and Cheney had not been so hung up on the macho nature of a military tribunal as opposed to a regular criminal trial in our regular federal court, which never takes longer than two or three years from indictment to trial.
Speaker 1: Amazing well, and pivoting back to a conversation you and I had recently regarding our freedoms of speech. Hillary Clinton thinks that maybe people should be criminally or civilly prosecuted for the words that come out of their mouth. I see you had to quote here. I also think that our Americans who are engaged in this kind of propaganda referring to the Russians maybe having an influence over someone's heart and mind, and whether they should be civilly or even in some cases criminally charged is something that would be a better deterrence. And ultimately made a point that I think we need to uncover all the connections and make get very clear that you could vote however you want, but we are not going to let adversaries, whether it's China, Russia, Iran, or anybody else. I emphasize, basically try to influence Americans as to how we should vote in picking our leaders. Sir, I get my opinions, commentary, and my analysis based upon news sources from around the globe. I am entitled to do that. I can read a Russian report and you know, perceive it with some measure of bias, recognizing it's going to be biased towards Russia's positions, but ultimately those positions may be sound ones in my logical mind, I'm not. I haven't been convinced by some you know, paid adversary to reach that conclusion. I reach it on my own. I'm allowed to do that.
Speaker 13: She is former First Lady, of course, former United States senator, former Secretary of State, former Democratic at Canada for president, and a graduate of Yale Law School, and she seems to have forgotten the basics on free speech. Guess what, Senator Clinton, Secretary Clinton, missus Clinton propaganda is protected free speech. One person's propaganda is another person's truth. The test of an idea, of a thought, of an opinion is its ability to be accepted in the marketplace of ideas, not its consistency with.
Speaker 14: What the government wants.
Speaker 13: The whole purpose of the First Amendment is to keep the government out of the business.
Speaker 14: Of evaluating the content of speech.
Speaker 13: I was surprised that Rachel Madbow, on whose shows she said this, didn't jump down her throat. Rachel, though very left wing, is a staunch defender of the freedom of speech. Missus Clinton, though left wing, is now an adversary to the freedom of speech unless she agrees with it.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, George Soro spends a lot of money trying to influence the hearts and minds toward gravitating to people toward leftist ideology. We're going to prosecute him. I'm not advocating or he can do whatever he wants with his money. But see, that's the point for her, It's a question of whose ox is being gored. Correct? Correct?
Speaker 13: It was just reprehensible and if you if you watch the clip, she she said it with such venom and fury, like she wants to take Brian Thomas and judge the Politano and make us defendants in some sort of a proceeding for what Because she doesn't like what we say, because Joe Biden doesn't like what we say, because Tony blinkoln doesn't agree with what we say. That's that's as unamerican as is imaginable.
Speaker 1: Well, seeing Gitmo, your honor, Okay, Judge.
Speaker 13: The Politana's defending criminal defense rights in Gemo because he's worried about ending up there himself.
Speaker 14: There was one American there, Jose Padilla.
Speaker 13: That's a long, long complicated stories, not there anymore, but he was there. It was another they're American there, John Walker Lynde, another long complicated story.
Speaker 14: But the other defendants there are not Americans.
Speaker 1: Well, so it is possible Judge Enna Paul town to find him online. Judging Freedom is searched for that you'll find his podcast. Are you going to be talking with today, your honor?
Speaker 13: I'm not going to be talking to anybody from the Bengals or the Giants.
Speaker 1: That's for sure. I wish you would. You can ask him about the one point two billion dollar stadium upgrade which we the voters, the Hamilton County taxpayers, are going to have to pay. A topic for another day, and there will be another day. That'll be next Wednesday with another edition with Judgennal paulatowner here in the fifty five Carson Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Colonel Douglas McGregor at eleven o'clock Eastern is my most sought after guest.
Speaker 1: He'll be with me today. Always enjoy it. Your honor until next Wednesday. Best to health you your honor, you're sir. It's always a pleasure. Thank you. Brian Becky eight forty one fifty five care c DE talk stations stick around. We're gonna hear from Jason Williams from The Quire speaking of the stadium, how much are you I'm not going to be paying for a one point two five billion dollars upgrade. A Sadly, I don't think the answer is zero. And anyway, chimneycare, fireplace in stove. I love to point out because this is the time of year we're not using our chimney stating the obvience. No, I'm not man's plaining. I'm just encouraging you to consider your safety right now while you're not using it. You need the Chimneycare, fireplace and stove experts at your home. They'll affect the chimneys, see if there's any water damage, See if you're lining his cracked, see if it needs to be swept, making sure it's venting appropriately. That's and that's the truth for you know, not just wood burning fireplaces. Gas. You can have some problems with gas. Maybe it's not functioning, operating correctly. The venting issue is a problem. That's why I always use that as an opportunity to say, please, Dear God, get a carbon monoxide detector. That's a simple, inexpensive life saver. So add that to your list of things to do. And when you're calling the Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove to get that fireplace insert installed or a free standing stove installed, have them clean your dryer vent as well. Energy saver and of course money money saver because your drying time continues to get longer and longer and more clogged. This plus you got that fire hazard thing going. A plus is the better business buer for all things chimney and fireplace related. They have a beautiful showroom four to thirteen Wards Corner Road. Call them up for that inspection. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online Chimneycareco dot Com fifty five the talk station. Are you receiving letters?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cloudy and eighty five for the high today over night low sixty two eighty seven was Sun tomorrow over night low sixty three, sunny and ninety on Friday sixty nine. Now time for final traffic chuck from the UC HOW Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is open, the most comprehensive blood cancer center in the nation. The future of cancer care is here called five one, three, five eighty five u SECC new wreck on two seventy five, this time to northboundy. It is at twenty eight and they're over on the right side. Traffic slow from before the Milford Parkway. Part of that from an earlier wreck out Love one inbound seventy four backs above Montana. Northbound seventy five is running over a twenty five minute delight between Turflay and town Chuck Ingrambout fifty five krc The Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Hey forty seven Here fift five KRCIT the talk Station. Happy Wednesday, com please to welcome back to the fifty five CARC Morning Show. Formerly did the Politics Extra Common column in the Cincinni Inquire. He then shifted over to sports his passion. Today we were talking about the intersection of politics and sports. Welcome back to the fifty five KRSIT Morning Show. Jason Williams, good to have you on today.
Speaker 4: What is up?
Speaker 12: Brian?
Speaker 8: Great to be back with you.
Speaker 12: Always always enjoyed being on Todd KRC, and.
Speaker 1: You know what, I saw the subject matter and that you were on my rundown and I hadn't read the article yet, and I immediately said, I know exactly where Jason's going to land on this, and I was right, Rise up, Hamilton County taxpayers, Wise up, Wake up, begins your column. The Bengals want to want to unveil this this stadium re modeling project for pay Corpse Stadium. Am I reading this? Is this figure accurate? One point two five billion with a B in upgrades?
Speaker 12: That would be accurate in terms of what the proposal the commissioners rolled out yesterday. And I'll tell you, Brian, I can you know, I'm no ext no public finance expert or development expert or anything like that, but I can get you an easy, easy, two hundred and fifty million dollars out of that by spending about a minute looking at this proposal. And I immediately went to this, because I've been harping on this in my columns on the radio, that it's time for the Bengals to build their own practice facility somewhere else, just like every other team in the NFL, almost every other team. I believe there's only three NFL teams that only that practice right next to their stadium. Everyone else practices out in a suburb Heber Rule area out away from the home stadium. And so that that's one thing like as part of this, now that this is this is the state. We thought this was the stadium upgrade, right Brian, Why is then? Why is in there then a two hundred and forty nine dollar practice facility, plush new team headquarters that's outside of the stadium basically where the current practice fields are. They would be building them a whole new palatial, state of the art practice and team team complex where all the team corporate offices are. That to me, is that that's that's excess right there. That is something the county should absolutely not The county shouldn't.
Speaker 8: Be planning that. The county let let alone spend any money planning it, let alone pay any money for it.
Speaker 12: That's something the Bengals can now you know that that would be on them. They can go find their own spot. They can go to the suburbs. There's plenty of green space or you know, developable land in Warren County and Butler County, even in Hamilton county somewhere else. But you would then have to work with that local jurisdiction, whether it's the county and Warren or Butler or Claremont, or even a northern Kentucky county or a specific city of the jurisdiction, for example, Blue Ash. You would work with those places on a tax incentive, and it would be like for them, you know, it would be like, you know, the economic development thing where you're bringing whatever. I don't know how many employees the Bengals have, but whatever, seventy five employees. Hey, we're bringing seventy five new jobs to the area. You know, we always hear.
Speaker 4: About those announcements.
Speaker 8: Well, that's how they That's how it probably should be a pro I don't know, I'm not advocating for another tax subsidy necessarily, but I am advocating for this getting off the books of Hamilton County tax stays.
Speaker 1: Well agreed, And I guess if they if they negotiated to deal with some other county negotiator to deal with the Bengals on this practice deal, they could also negotiate terms of conditions that allow them to use that facility for their own local purposes, like you know, maybe have a high school football game there, or a soccer game or whatever, or a concert.
Speaker 3: So and that's what the.
Speaker 8: Dallas Cowboys do with their practice facility out Maya, several miles away from where their stadium is.
Speaker 1: Well, and that makes sense, I guess. Could it not be that the Bengals could just build the damn thing next to pay Course stadium and pay for it themselves. Going back to your argument, this is not the stadium upgrade, I would think, and I have not read the multipage original contract we entered into with the Bengals here in Hamilton County, but I would think. I mean, I'm as a lawyer, the wheels are spinning in my head based upon that. It's like, well, wait a minute, no, that is not the stadium. That is not a stadium upgrade. It's like the railroad. Money can't go for anything except existing infrastructure. This is something completely separate from the stadium.
Speaker 12: That's exactly right. And I mean, that's the castuff right there. That's like if I were, which I actually am, I live in Hamilton County and Hamilton County voter and taxpayer, Like, I'm pretty ticked off about that because it's like all right, the stadium is one thing, but then you're going to start getting all this stuff outside the stadium and develop mobile, you know, projects around the state.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Like to me, that's where you draw the line.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 12: You know, there's a premium that you have to pay to be an NFL city, and certainly we've paid a very very high premium here, higher than most places over the last twenty four years the life of the stadium. And for for I don't know, I feel a little bit slapped in the face against speaking as a taxpayer. And you know, I'm blessed fortunate to have a column as well, and that's a great responsibility with that, and I take, you know, great pride in doing that column. But I just I looked at that and I'm just that was the first thing I went to. Brian was like, no, here's here's the port, here's the port. The pork in this project that can be.
Speaker 8: Splashed right out of it.
Speaker 1: Well, that still leaves one billion, assuming that argument holds water. And he's like, no, we're cutting out two hundred and fifty million dollars from the project. It's still a billion dollars. And the Hamilton County taxpayers are largely the ones that's going to be a responsibility for this, but pivoting over, as you point out in your column, the state will also help put part of a foot the bill for part of this subsidy. That means people outside of Hamilton County in Ohio, Warren County, Butler County, folks out there, they're going to be responsible for a chunk too.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, if you can, if you can look at it like and this is generally what's happening in Buffalo and Tennessee and the general it's you know, it's around that forty range as to what the the private side, which you know, people want to they want to they want to separate out. Well, the NFL is going to put this in, and the Bengals are going to put this in, and look at it more like that's the private side, that's the Bengals side of things. The NFL and the angles are one and the same in this way. Whatever whatever the non public money is, so you know, that can be around forty percent and then you divvy up the other sixty between state and local, you know, I it's generally probably would be feasible over a long period of time, but uh, it certainly, it's just kind of it's just kind of crazy to think that this stadium costs what four hundred and fifty five million I think to build, and now we're going to pump again pump a billion dollars into it.
Speaker 4: And again I know that not all that is the stadium specific. Of course, they had to put all those bells.
Speaker 8: And whistles of the development around there, and I just I don't know, I think that was pretty ridiculous and access by the county to do that, and I'm sure it was.
Speaker 4: Their way of trying to, you know, appease the Bengals and.
Speaker 12: Like, hey, you know, because the Bengals for years have wanted all that stuff around the stadium.
Speaker 4: It's just like nah, like you.
Speaker 12: Gonna get You're gonna get a hold basically a whole new stadium, and then you let you let the private sector or the county worry about how things go outside the stadium.
Speaker 1: Well, it's important. Elections have consequence. Atlisha East in East Treehouse, Stephanie Dumas currently responsible for negotiating the new lease agreement, and of course you would think going forward they would specify any upgrades relate solely to a stadium anyhow. Jason Williams, thanks for staying on top of this and bring him to our attention. Get in touch with your commissioners, telling them to protect your best interest. And you know, interestingly, Jason, you and I didn't even get to the point where we discussed are these upgrades to the actual stadium even really necessary? I leave that. I leave you with that point, Jason. I'll be reading what you write. Keep up the great work, my friend, and thank you for the tea. We'll talk soon. Eight fifty six Orlando signs on the program. Earlier, Frank Leros on voting. We heard from the author of the new of his new book, Tiny Blunders, Big Disasters Book two. That was Jared not He's an interesting and funny guy. Judgment Politano and Jason Williams. Podcast at You by KRC dot Com. Tune tomorrow the latest from the on the Brown Moreno race in Ohio for Americans for Prosperity. Have a great day, folks, don't go way. Glenn Beck's coming up. Donald Trump is It's what motivates your vote, the biggest unifier for the Democrat.
Speaker 9: Fifty five KRC being talkstation This report is sponsored by Behavior