Speaker 1: All right, now time for a jam session. I want to give a shout out to the leons.
Speaker 2: Okay, you like give me a shout out to myself.
Speaker 1: So right now we are in the middle a little break, So I said, why not just go ahead to do the jam set.
Speaker 3: You right now.
Speaker 2: So what we're gonna do is you fit in like it.
Speaker 1: Let's pick up, pick up, make up this jam.
Speaker 3: Said what you.
Speaker 4: Tell me?
Speaker 3: Because all around the world, all around the world.
Speaker 5: Shocking all weekend talking about something.
Speaker 1: I have been activated because over time they said it couldn't be done. They're like, you know, the numbers wasn't dead. You know, what are you doing? You know you're taking a big risk. And I'm like, you know what, it's fun. So if this is a risk, if this risk is fun. Man, So that's a hot day. And of course tomorrow's my birthday. And I know we got people whose birthday is today and the next day. So it's Leo Caesar so and it's it's the dog days of Leo Sezon. Just just know that, you know, over the next couple of days, you know which is the weekend? Today is Friday? They got its Friday, don't god? Friday it's my dad son to check head with DJ skills.
Speaker 3: D J skills, you check in?
Speaker 6: Cananne me annoying the.
Speaker 3: Dog? Don wo?
Speaker 4: DJ skill?
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: See that's where you push the edge of reality because you think it's seen it all, you think it'll heard it all, and then the DJ say, hey, wait a minute, you ain't heard nothing yet.
Speaker 3: You ain't heard nothing yet. All right, d J skill set it up.
Speaker 1: So any d J we come across in today's show, many'll y'all gonna have to come with the high fire man. So right now, just go through your repertoire, check your mental checklist. Yeah, let's try to play Nigga twelve big a sweet?
Speaker 3: What face nig up with me?
Speaker 7: Nigger?
Speaker 4: You can't have that? You see?
Speaker 8: Oh the baby two three cliger get about him? I'll get the fuck you know said by black and suck.
Speaker 9: But b.
Speaker 3: Wasn't about about the tab.
Speaker 4: On about twelve.
Speaker 3: I got biddy live o. God, I don't she get everything.
Speaker 4: M I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: I don't as a word about you. I don't if you remember, I don't know what anything?
Speaker 4: Who pick up?
Speaker 1: Who sit back?
Speaker 3: It just like that, let's sick water up that it this well need it the test me if you get massive, I don't, but they that it fress me. I'm tell this out it.
Speaker 4: I can't stop.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like a room.
Speaker 7: Lit back time, but we can at what.
Speaker 1: I can get any little well, it's all. I don't anything about the people together. I'm like my ill really get.
Speaker 3: A t other, I get it, talk to that, get your ass that you do this shit.
Speaker 10: I don't know, oh g.
Speaker 3: I what they want to do.
Speaker 4: I I don't know what you do around me.
Speaker 3: I'm perform with ethics you were doing with my presents? What not? Go pressing press what bet my mad? I'm not appropriate?
Speaker 1: You get called perfect rock her shot pep in the caations you'll go tap to a pet.
Speaker 3: The questions get sex replied. Did even reflect that you want to second level? Finding lost? Respected to spain desire coming and it start to regrett Put a RAMSI rock shot and address this happen.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 1: It was like a profession because as meaning the lab reflected, lever reglected taking.
Speaker 3: Mind are these pleasant less set all classies placebook game?
Speaker 4: But i've.
Speaker 3: The sky's I res so now I covered us got to the pat What a pleasant.
Speaker 1: And I'm like making my love that I get to detect someone so swetting ways the one before get it. We're still in the second we direct it. Then I got to adjust O shot.
Speaker 3: Man, I think the repression.
Speaker 1: I don't before black, don't contact most of them say you, but they come back for you go attack us black the side you know, check check is this is me and it when you got it cut off forget it.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Check yourself. You don't have to, but you don't know that. You can start talking before the case. If you can tie back it, stretch it the most.
Speaker 1: Refection and that's atful to say. I don't like then the record so we're not you. You got to protected talk you look AGAs you and un let it what you say?
Speaker 3: What's your rest? Let a guy, I'm going let it to that which is going to the plan we pla.
Speaker 1: You're going you know two chopstick a bunch shot.
Speaker 3: Back then back to deposited.
Speaker 7: Like a room.
Speaker 1: So I can't get the George they go before four. I can't get a drawer, refol, can't get any board where in the four floor?
Speaker 6: Oh you heard what.
Speaker 2: Boby?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Every oar he can't smoke. He nothing drunk. He put in the drink track what your first?
Speaker 1: And I said, I tell them a pill down the stair. I got if you play stiffens in the state, they can't take can stay get from my playing?
Speaker 3: Stay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Brother, what the fuck do you think the pot in the pan put the The k said yeah, yeah, you're back in the train. He about you know right now, it's well, we need want a mill, you know, a leading I mean I had that.
Speaker 10: He from the boyfriend, from the round, lead to the days.
Speaker 1: We're hoping to lead to the uncer whatever it could be a strong found that you ben n and your girlfriend best.
Speaker 11: Then the day you know, put uncle still like an uncer say even different the green pusson James so reading, But you can hear the running again, but it lets you.
Speaker 3: Take up.
Speaker 7: Do something of it.
Speaker 3: And that's what Ever know again?
Speaker 12: But how did the day that it did well? But they've been in good h the still we see.
Speaker 3: You some day they move it down, They say that all our minds they.
Speaker 13: Hit you behind pride, but still we allow.
Speaker 3: Something. Ever set a sign? Listen, can't we still around that?
Speaker 7: Change?
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of change?
Speaker 11: Love Still be paid with the loves playing. So we go, pat down, go, let me have to day. But then put in the place.
Speaker 12: He said that thing.
Speaker 7: Now, how we get no.
Speaker 3: Old d you come up down?
Speaker 12: Cause the one then the sail by down down they got a clown.
Speaker 3: Uh how they sound time? Get his name?
Speaker 1: But when get you stayed away and you have the baby still stayed at him to look at me.
Speaker 2: At this be no player for you know.
Speaker 3: We can't get this bag.
Speaker 13: We an't remember time. Put somebody back, no big uh, it's something to remember. Nothing a billa.
Speaker 10: I didn't have that point.
Speaker 3: I didn't have that uh.
Speaker 4: No things.
Speaker 3: And now you listen to twenty done second.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you know, yeah, you know. See it's the leaking you talk. You should be able to live. I mean, at least one day out of the year you should just you know, be able to cut least.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: D J Waddy, what's up?
Speaker 4: D J woody.
Speaker 3: Da, that's d J Ruddy. Today's been a fabulous day. Now.
Speaker 1: First of all, I gotta give a shout out to New York City already know it's been a lot just you know, keeping things going and in the world of hip hop, and we have touched in many sectors. Uh, I got to see like from Australian like skills and yeah that don't getting tested Australian skills. Also a Japan and shout out to Japan. And I already know like Japan has good growth, you know, good taste. And also we have Vietnam and these are like places that you wouldn't think it's like well where and hip hop even.
Speaker 2: The underground scene they know.
Speaker 3: About, you know, the underground network.
Speaker 1: And this is independent DJs, independent artists, independent like producers, and we're getting much a crazy mix right now. That's why the shot is all the way around the world, because it's literally all the way around the world because we are touching on so many skills and uh. And you'll be surprised that a lot of the tracks that I've made have been made over the years and you you be surprised to know, did these speech come from just everywhere all.
Speaker 3: Over the world.
Speaker 2: So these are producers.
Speaker 1: Who basically you know, believe in you know, free enterprise and you know, getting your stuff out there is the best way for people to know that, you know, a we over here man.
Speaker 2: You know it's New Jersey, you know, so you got jersey check it in. So that's that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: It bounces all over the place to me, I think it's you know, it's a blessing to be involved in, you know, the transition of the music industry. You know, it's it's back to the art. You know, it's about you know, skills and and representing. You know, so that's how we do. We represent because the old school used to represent. And that's how you made a name for yourself. To be honest with you, you know, people found out about you because you know you represent it.
Speaker 3: You know what do you represent that represent hip hop?
Speaker 2: You know how it used to?
Speaker 3: Its fucking up? Throw your hands up.
Speaker 9: Once the little pet got my eyes up?
Speaker 3: What the fucking that play?
Speaker 9: Go do your bet stell dumb twist the bat there.
Speaker 1: Doing what's up well, and then cut through Nolenko wrestling. We're still king listen to the earth.
Speaker 9: I've all I con ass like I'm kicking the ship.
Speaker 1: The professing his kid like I'm counting just the boy I can arresting this kick.
Speaker 9: Up tack in this bit and uh let ready to let the lucky win.
Speaker 1: The prey played the fir Be game like the pecky small, let me set the bigs.
Speaker 3: Cut up how you.
Speaker 1: Play because it's gonna begin late. Good behind, okay the fer spine cut. I might gamble cost the lone, but U.
Speaker 3: Walking my wfore read.
Speaker 1: It's talking my this nic things one is sentil glad to played the game, went south central us the sound and live just a sign of mine.
Speaker 3: Get the fucking with me. He's like b who would brew apont throw away?
Speaker 12: Get you do a dime, a dting luck, chuck a slap.
Speaker 3: Stick, oh, fick step a lap?
Speaker 12: Look got the stiff?
Speaker 9: Who let us put do it you work because you live?
Speaker 3: Let us you could dance?
Speaker 1: Baby girl, and she's so fatty. I'm coming to ghetto and did it is hot? It is baby girl who called freen Throw your hands up, hairs up, bring your heirs and if you love him, you hand so baby got stand up?
Speaker 3: You don't let me see the ches? Say you got me see the lap?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 9: You mean baby?
Speaker 6: You cool?
Speaker 3: Baby? You got me come up?
Speaker 1: Look, I can't say things the game, baby girl.
Speaker 3: I'm staying back to you every second, watching.
Speaker 7: You, we watching you you baby.
Speaker 9: I'm popping.
Speaker 3: Day then you popping the Yeah you go.
Speaker 14: Stop you know, and that's Bill gave temper and it just a fuck what they saying. I'm simply the press broll stop you still fresh drunking on the chest.
Speaker 9: You's a pleasant baby girl, chimper.
Speaker 3: I'm like the pick is pick everybody because expected.
Speaker 9: Because there's a big throug.
Speaker 3: Their hands up. It just pick up the big later on.
Speaker 2: It's a pick up.
Speaker 3: Yes me you pat.
Speaker 9: It's regarding to.
Speaker 12: A movie on coiler started.
Speaker 7: Me coat starting you.
Speaker 9: I'm talking for I heard a better babyhood room.
Speaker 3: Yes, m yes, b rot on the flash by fads.
Speaker 9: A thing has a Victoria.
Speaker 4: Has a love in your headband Vitoria.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a Victoria has nobody has at the little d from the man that of all us. Come on, d old kamala all under father's done, daughters, ter blady to your mama. I'm aa shot her when we pulled up sits and polish, I holler, I'm gonna putting my face in the garner. She said, she's down afraid it's next Okay, So here's in anakanda ship.
Speaker 3: I said. She written on the collar or ship to me like a peach. I said, damn.
Speaker 1: She said, then you can eat just each cable. If you can't see me one pather all around the world, go shot us. Yeah, water is wet, what so in that's the artist.
Speaker 3: Never take a pass.
Speaker 7: So I got pas the man up.
Speaker 3: And I got the power she like roses, skate up at your flower. O d O d M dollar O d o d collar m O d o d M dollar O d from the land of the dollar. O d o d u m O d o d M dollar m O d o d o dollars m o t from the land that the alar.
Speaker 1: Do you go, Yes, it's that teaching message that t a g oh, yes, Jack incredibles too.
Speaker 3: I'm baby Jack Jack.
Speaker 1: Stick your nose in and get your face slapp. I go way back because I stay strapped the strimp. What do you get out of play that bello fortune petro say Jack?
Speaker 3: I go o say that.
Speaker 1: You see the flamesta after fire goes fire competition retie time.
Speaker 15: I go to the glass bird the tires. I'm oh, hell, decide I came in there, bring there, don't care.
Speaker 3: I in the air like a lay jack. Give me my respect. Read the devils rejects bits.
Speaker 16: O d O d ngne from O d o d in gollar, M O d o d gollar. I'm old from the land at all.
Speaker 7: I'm o d o d uom dollar.
Speaker 3: I'm o d o d M gollar.
Speaker 1: I'm o d O M dollar O d from the land that alligators descalators on my way up and gallimated never faded. But still you're mad because you bits goat penetrated an it's then, but you I never fake it. I'm back then it's dead. Make it and big ready chatty show me talking about to bring the crew together to play. We're gonna come up. You understand that with times of time, what what we're gonna drip from the.
Speaker 10: Car man.
Speaker 17: M dollar, i'm o d M gode, i'm old D dollar N dollar land number doll I'm old d old d U dollar.
Speaker 3: I'm o d o d dollars. I'm o d o d o dollars. I'm o d from the land of the llar.
Speaker 10: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Right now you're listening to the jam testing and right now we are buller back.
Speaker 3: We locked in.
Speaker 1: I hope you ready put your feet up like yourself talkingable juste all weekend.
Speaker 3: Somebody tell the U tell us is open. The lady use US is open.
Speaker 1: Somebody tells south of Maryland because US is open.
Speaker 3: US is open. Just the US open, just.
Speaker 1: The US open, just the place where they stay cloaking hook, stay hoping hook, where.
Speaker 3: The folks stayed. Grouper. She caught the ulcer with mosaka. When you ask you you lose rosa, She tips up. You stay focused, h you know this. This is more than show biz. And you Yes, US is open.
Speaker 1: Somebody tells you UK US open, somebody telling little wish US is open.
Speaker 3: So I said yourver you come, US is open.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all you're still hoping did you can get close but still don't know? Put you will the mortal danger, but still you rather put your life in a hands of the stage.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm a mangler. Don't watch me. Table it, get it twisted, you can inflame it. Get everybody hot.
Speaker 18: Somebody knock up the starty, got backed up in Nali hot your smiley hot, proper Doti got hut doli may ali nine one than sing back in sixteen, back up, back, thing back in eighteen?
Speaker 1: What the teenty toil wrestletoril? What fact in the sex a different story? The ship that you won't see your Norman Cook, this is the ship that I dropped, its mandator of the shire. That teeth greet the niggas I creep g.
Speaker 3: It's the same niggas.
Speaker 1: That I beef with, the same fucking ventions that I sleep with. Listen, I popped with the secret when they come and getting the drinking girls took no handcufts. I'm the one's chosen. The lego body frozen. This is how it's dropped, the body rolling golding. Look, this is set.
Speaker 3: You should look at where you should you sure you don't worry about the trip we ever got worry about the first thing we said, it look better you're doing.
Speaker 4: Worry about the camp they ever tell you? Look back the.
Speaker 3: Twenty dump you and.
Speaker 1: The great ball run them how people go wrong? What take or look from boom all? And then we go if you're we go look we pushed back to see what look against me back? You don't everybody know how we draft, but we flipped that. We get hair right and there you sit where he sat?
Speaker 3: Cook.
Speaker 1: Oh guess the ka I mean it's back? Oh jee Yes to see h s O cool, Yes, just see leiggart. I'm a mother fucking scholar thether fucking all the fuck with me. I'm command I'm a giant bust off the fine back jilly game and by trying to get across a ride. This is me a night laid it back, play it hesitated, but still pull it out.
Speaker 3: Watch we strayed. This is life the way we play it.
Speaker 2: Us still play cadd like undebted.
Speaker 3: We strayed. Uh yeah, we worry about the front. We shall live the back. Worry about the trump.
Speaker 10: We shall live them back.
Speaker 1: Huh huh, don't worry about the trump, we shall live the back. Pop yes, sleep oh yes, yes, a sleep, what up, I'm a gentleman back.
Speaker 3: Killing jam Oh yes it said it did.
Speaker 1: And compare my ship us still huh like if here to go start then't smell my ship. It's like you double east with don't yes to see if he stay en up to make a corner bed ball flat ball flat.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's still the black. It's here your peach. Yes it's me.
Speaker 1: I can speak down the street. Even didn't know. Here we go here we kill.
Speaker 4: Let him let him know, I'll go bo.
Speaker 3: That's left us. But still you know, two chicks water broom jack tripple, but jack.
Speaker 7: What's the old day.
Speaker 1: Now I kicked back because I'm paid looking back now, the old days, you know, we used to jump out and let him strange.
Speaker 3: Can't let me back.
Speaker 6: Don't don't.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about the front chick d m n black worry about. Don't worry about the punt. We childn't in the back, chouldn't little back.
Speaker 9: Sure I look out the bad.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't.
Speaker 9: Don't worry else out you play.
Speaker 12: Don't be here about the.
Speaker 3: Play right now, y'alls with.
Speaker 1: It's okay that you listening to the jam session.
Speaker 3: All of them round, no one.
Speaker 1: Now, I feel that y'all y'all be messing with me. Y'all don't even play fair at this point. Man, I've tried to like stay locked it, but that y'all keep like for But it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm chake care with d J shot.
Speaker 6: Okay, ready or not? You're right your.
Speaker 3: Lorn fin.
Speaker 6: No ready or not?
Speaker 7: Here? Are fine? You give up?
Speaker 6: Maybe you're picking up?
Speaker 3: Maybe pick up origin up.
Speaker 1: That's DJ Shock man, Hey, DJ Shock, thank you man, thank you man, DJ shock yaut Oh my god, thank you man, thank you. That was fire right there.
Speaker 3: That was fire. That was fire right there man, DJ shock you bad man, you bad Oh my god, damn where you are in the others? I mean, wow, that was fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate that. That was beautiful. Oh my god, I'm my god. What's this?
Speaker 3: What's this? What's this fucking message? See?
Speaker 1: I didn't even say I was gonna take any messages today, but what it says? Happy birthday, but you're getting old signed Mitch will come Wait wait, see this must be a prank because I know I'm not getting heckled. I didn't even read it correctly because it sounds like he's heckling me, like happy birthday and you're getting older it Sorry, rich the Connor. First of all, I don't want Mitch messaging me before he like keep message to people.
Speaker 3: Why are you.
Speaker 2: Messaging me? Tomorrow is my birthday?
Speaker 3: And for real? Okay, so happy birthday to the Leos is not just mine, it's Leo's right, all the way around the water the Leos. It's like a lion. Yeah, so this is Leo's season. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, tomorrow's my birthday. But getting getting heckled by like one of the oldest men on earth. Now, I'm I don't know if I'm gonna be getting heckled by you man like this. Now. One thing I understand is that it's impossible to defeat a heckler. But did he really send me this? Happy birthday? But you getting older? First of all, yes, it it's actually a true statement, but it feels like it's coming in the form of a heckle, especially considering possible sort and says Mitch Oconnor. But yes, I am getting older, and I mean I'm getting older. But Mitch, I ain't got the Mitch. Nah, I ain't got the Mitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 1: But it's all good though. L Mitch shot one at me. I if it was really him, So it's really him?
Speaker 3: You know it?
Speaker 2: This could be a prank. You know how they do the panks.
Speaker 1: Man, They'll put a video camera on the other side at the yard, uh, at the side of the pocket lot.
Speaker 2: And they'll do some shit to you while filming you. You know, they do some real stupid shit.
Speaker 1: You know, hit you in the back with the water balloon it did get a balloons to somebody else.
Speaker 2: It then hold you back from confronting them every come over. This is incredible pranks.
Speaker 1: You know how you gonna hit me with a water balloon, get the water balloons to a complete stranger, then hold me back from confronting the stranger. It's hilarious. Yeah, and it's all card of camera, you know. And they posted on they channel. But they lucky that they don't do this to someone who goes blindly and rage. Now for real, some people go blindly and rage.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's they call it blacking out. So it just blacked out. Dude, you just fucked him up. Like dangn man, how often do you black out? I mean you black out people get hurt. Like, dude, you gotta stop backing out. I mean, what causes it? Like what people say? I think the fuck?
Speaker 19: So I don't need to listen within no pay to seat as.
Speaker 12: I don't know what sir.
Speaker 1: H that's a sticky boy. You don't want to be done. It's the one who blacks out. Huh, that's not good anyway. Listen to the Jam session three six Laves radio podcast.
Speaker 3: It's Leo weekend.
Speaker 1: Time to Jake, you cook, take one of your time to cook buff stop like how black I might go and take a look back to past, back to the picture at the time when they try the whole there's a cave.
Speaker 7: Pay that out next.
Speaker 3: Now it's a case. The person is in a kind it's okay, we don't it's stay to see another day. But uh man, it's time to play.
Speaker 1: But went out delay that the way the club the coach and change the country open at the gun the military get comfor to bird probably higher like the military went to most games West Coast. You know the play hang together, line and line. We'll coun the right at the niggy times, Bess tell uh yeah, I might have to stop rest and ran up and now one more time, but.
Speaker 3: Then we can't be you stay had done.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, it's that time now probably other that's the probably most time.
Speaker 10: You ain't.
Speaker 7: Look at the other way the hum.
Speaker 3: Corne job ye and here we go again with enough if we go tied, go bye give we then our mom stole up. Then gotta take a trip west. Then let it slipping. But h they've been there, still exist where.
Speaker 7: They shitn't up.
Speaker 5: The time.
Speaker 3: Just like Catty can't do without wanta gaty ship. If I play my corne ship, it's a cat stay tighten up.
Speaker 1: Gins last night when I had to take a pot sun polic my policy, bther star Mont stop dog gone it.
Speaker 3: Then we go again.
Speaker 7: We go up, got a lot when.
Speaker 3: The boys club let him love him, he comes up a bass time let him get there. Nothing pass down. When we come down, you ain't do you to win cut.
Speaker 4: That's the post.
Speaker 17: A time.
Speaker 20: Cook poton against them like the name.
Speaker 4: Name is a point.
Speaker 7: In the name. A name is a point like.
Speaker 3: A frond. The thing I was looking so watch you the sad person like a.
Speaker 21: Radio names, says joking the face I look to the past, start.
Speaker 3: To stop.
Speaker 4: The pass cast by.
Speaker 22: Its crazy to take you what in illustration joyless jersey.
Speaker 3: Ye yourself.
Speaker 20: Races lady, I was wanting to take.
Speaker 3: Hash yourself meet again.
Speaker 7: Talk too s.
Speaker 1: Taste, taste and taste.
Speaker 7: You can.
Speaker 23: Overlate he sometimes it makes bad enough to day. But it's time.
Speaker 3: I'm a better way to business.
Speaker 24: See with its quite an issue us out with him labor.
Speaker 4: We start the team.
Speaker 3: Back in the bay. If back you we sh it's a lot about it.
Speaker 24: Then I about the second to be a little gray to put anything. And you gave p can t uh iBOT have he dead? If we can be bad, be fose you can.
Speaker 3: Take a back h n the day he we used to ride.
Speaker 1: That's a bat h that week we could that be so was that to fix that and pick that the other because but that was done and became you.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to sell that about it so fatter? H I remember that.
Speaker 9: I remember just the other day, just go up.
Speaker 1: I remember just the other day, just the undergo what I don't know that at the other day the home we used to say, uh, tella rather his way o thing you could stay until the man this is and what I attended had to see you take a dream.
Speaker 3: Here'll tell me what you doing.
Speaker 12: Oh don't remember back mother day?
Speaker 10: Oh to have a written that that way?
Speaker 3: Hey, what can I say? Back then the back every day?
Speaker 1: I remember one you remember back there day? I remember back the other day? Hey, when I tell it was back there to see her.
Speaker 3: Because h I would go walk down.
Speaker 1: To the girl's friends over. But just get a time when you get up to night and you can go. You came up and said.
Speaker 3: Nobody at the basis, you know, but to.
Speaker 4: Days and you know they just pick it.
Speaker 1: Every games, lady, you could stay picking get that up.
Speaker 12: You go up.
Speaker 4: When you come up in the light.
Speaker 3: Back in the.
Speaker 1: Days, back in the days, but we used to play. We used to play ye see t you see it xack and yeah about. It's kind of like family opened up the door, laner walk or take a ad a and in the back end marriage gays to say.
Speaker 3: Where you got about?
Speaker 4: Like a play.
Speaker 3: Back the day. I can remember back.
Speaker 9: Then because I can learn back.
Speaker 3: Any goes.
Speaker 24: Back and I call it that I can learn about tying.
Speaker 3: U to my very being my very.
Speaker 1: By most today sat play to the time the very great verma when it's just make sat about.
Speaker 3: That yeah and had I need the role and put a really used.
Speaker 1: So must you to pan to thing keeping the account, become.
Speaker 3: Very good at anything should be good to have between I would wanted to be bad today for then you should say you much very.
Speaker 7: Get me.
Speaker 3: I just want to thank you for joining us for another JAMP session Leyo Weekend Edition. Shout out to the DJs all the way around the world.
Speaker 1: I'm your host, Raymond Code and the jam Session in the three six nine Records radio podcast.
Speaker 3: Peace all around the World and I'm Out