Speaker 1: Hmm, let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll jerk my dick off or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associate bath any thrash my ship, any trash.
Speaker 2: Pip, You're worst friend?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with. You're listening to Your Worst Friend with Shane and Matt. I'm Matt and I'm joined today by my friend and co host Shane.
Speaker 2: What's up? Car? People?
Speaker 1: You were waiting on a bigger one than that, and I realized I had nothing follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram at Worst Friendcast go to patreon dot com slash worst friend Cast. You get a bonus episode every week and everything ever recorded entirely commercial free. All of that can be found at your Worst friend dot com. All right, what are we going to jump into today? It's we've been doing too much politics lately, but all the videos I have are political, but they're funny. Yeah, let's do funny more than that.
Speaker 2: Let's just do cars. Well, let me get we can't do politics, Let's do cars.
Speaker 1: Let's do let's just discuss carsbody.
Speaker 2: Saying, chime in in the comments and on Patreon. Tell us your favorite car.
Speaker 1: Tell us your least favorite car.
Speaker 2: But I want to actually rank your top ten and the least favorite ten, and the ten you think are most poised to dominate the electric car market.
Speaker 1: Take a picture of a neighbor's car that you have a personal gripe with and swap them.
Speaker 2: Call the police on him. Hey, they gotta get.
Speaker 1: The license plate. Guy, I just saw this guy. He's driving off eighty six Buick gets blue. I'm pretty sure he wants to kill a president or somebody that's running for it. Also, there's bombs in his car. You guys should definitely send swat to go kill him.
Speaker 2: What if we swat at the president?
Speaker 1: I don't think sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue there's a bomb. Oh man, we gotta go break in. There's a nuke and they don't realize it as they're driving up the giant lawn away. You know, just a whole six swat.
Speaker 2: Teams battering ram on the fucking double doors.
Speaker 1: Outside of the Oval office, that fucking those fake walls or whatever that lead into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's still employed cop who shot that woman breaking through the barrigates like, not again.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the hot water one?
Speaker 2: Uh? Now, I'm talking about at the Capitol right when that police officer shot a woman trying to get through the doors.
Speaker 1: That's right. I thought you were talking about that one recently. Did you see that one recently? The girl, the guy's like, she rebut Jesus, is that what she did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The hot water Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like, I rebuke your ass, and he's like, you better fucking not, Mitch, and he points a gun at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, better not fucking rebuke me.
Speaker 2: Don't you rebuke me? No is gonna repuke me.
Speaker 1: I gotta fifty six just trying to rebuke me.
Speaker 2: I need backup. I'm being rebuked. You to open fire. She was about to repuke me, Sir.
Speaker 1: Officer Wilson, You're authorized to open fire if necessary. Do not be rebuked. I repeat, do not be rebuked.
Speaker 2: We're sending swat.
Speaker 1: I Uh yeah, that one was a rough. I'm glad that guy's arrested. I don't know the name of something Massy. I believe her name is Sandra, so.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Maybe something like that. Sylvia was Yeah, he was like nowhere near him. Maybe water was boiling.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he pulled out the gun when she said the rebuke thing, which is like really interesting because he didn't seem to mind that she went over to the pot of water, but he seemed really scared of being rebuked. You know, I don't know what that means. What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Let's look up what rebuke means. Oh, okay, to express sharp, stern disapproval of Oh she disapproved of him?
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, he got disapproving.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, then I'm glad she caught a bullet with her face. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Then, ye shouldn't disapprove of a cop. I didn't know she was trying to reprimand a lawgiver.
Speaker 1: The police you're not allowed to talk back to them or also rebuke them, or.
Speaker 2: Hold a pot of hot water in front of her head and throw it out at them when they point a gun at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, cop are such dirtbags. Can I show you a video of a citizen in New York City?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I bet you. They're gonna make me wish for a cop.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, actually, I think it's gonna make you wish for a cop. Maybe you'll say, okay, catch the comb. So what we have here is a bus in New York.
Speaker 2: And jacking off on his arm.
Speaker 1: He's there's a gentleman sitting down, okay link to the video in the episode description as always so for last week, and he has his dick out and it is like above this man's shoulder, right am I Am I getting my depth of field mixed up here? Or does it legitimately look like he's like standing above his shoulder.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're right. He's behind him, above his shoulder, jacking off above his shoulder for some weird reason, for.
Speaker 1: Some weird reason, he had to comb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason is there? What you've never jacked off when you had to come Yeah? I have, but usually magine you had to come on the bus.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've had to come on the bus before. But I just go in the back of the bus and do it in the in the spud corner, not in the corner for that on the bus man, that's a seat No one sits in.
Speaker 1: That's what it's four in the middle of the aisle, standing above a man's shoulder.
Speaker 2: Generally no, okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: By the way, he's got the almost left hand motion I've adopted. I don't know if I told you this probably five six years ago. Is a huge deal. Big deal. The biggest deal there is. I switched over from a right hand jerker to a left hand back reverse hand.
Speaker 2: I think you need to know. Yeah, I've been just switch hitting my whole life, you know, ever since my first time counting dudes. I was like, well, you know, let's see what these other hands are about.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he is doing what I would call the normal hand, but left hand right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a straight left. It's it's on the menu as left handed right.
Speaker 1: He tripped and then he kind of put his dick away. I didn't know if that was a fake trip, like he was trying to touch that guy with it, or if it was a bus momentum, you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe a little buff He took advantage of it.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, what we have here is a we're waiting. We're waiting. The bus has stopped and a child gets on and walks past him. At first I thought he sat next to him, but no, So we're good, right, the dick's all taken care of. We don't have to work, but I didn't see any come.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming we're not good because there's seventeen seconds left. It's just okay, he's jacking off again.
Speaker 1: He pulls it out like it's a fidget spinner. He's just kind of like, well, I got a free second, I might as well pull my bary dick out and jerk it. He looks like he's blocking it with his phone from the other side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why isn't anyone fighting this man with a razor blade or a katana.
Speaker 1: You didn't hear what happened earlier in the day. No, all the police officers were rebuked in New York.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize. Yeah, and they were mass rebuking.
Speaker 1: They were so upset they pouted it and went home.
Speaker 2: And typical fucking rebuked ass nyps.
Speaker 1: The mayor announced, if anyone's gonna jack off on buses, today's to do it, because like only chance, we rebuked all the cops and we'll probably be back tomorrow once we apologize, but and give them qualified immunity.
Speaker 2: I wasn't realized. I didn't realize there were so many folks just rareing a jack off on the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have never. I don't think i've ever. I have not publicly jacked.
Speaker 2: Now Jack like every single day, dude, I never have you ever been to Costco?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Places made for it. I got all those couches and those fucking set up outdoor patio.
Speaker 1: Sets, all those spud corners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, lots of corners in there because they got a little cutout where it's like a whole separate section of store just for like dog food and laundry detergent.
Speaker 1: So you just go down that one, tough, that's four more corners. That's a good point. Yeah, that's a good point. We don't have that one at our Costco, which is very large with a lot of places to come.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just a lot of set up lawn furniture and TV displays with fucking wide what is it aisleways and causeways and winding phone displays with little nooks and crannies for you to launch your sput into.
Speaker 1: Spud into Yes, that right there? Uh did you see? Man? Can I tell you what's making a big, big, big comeback?
Speaker 2: Bell bottom jeans, faggot? Yes, not.
Speaker 1: The word, Uh, the other f word is making a big comeback?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: How comes well, I can give you a reason, but I won't play the video. I'm currently on this. Oh I'm not am I sharing it? Yeah, there you go. Uh well, there's been a couple instances where it's going public and people have kind of appreciated it, thought it was funny. Let me, uh, let me find this clip.
Speaker 2: For you real real quick. What's it a clip of a cat?
Speaker 1: No, it's just this chick and she's like saying it, and like people were like, yeah, she's mad, cool for saying.
Speaker 2: It, and oh, well it's brave of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is it?
Speaker 2: I won't even say it.
Speaker 1: It is okay. Oh that's something we got to touch on too, though, White dudes for Harris, that's a fun one.
Speaker 2: Oh you like you wouldn't fuck Bonnie Harris? Who that's her name? Bonnie Harris?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is Bonnie Harris?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Tom, Tom, Tom Hanks's wife from The Green Mile.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that movie.
Speaker 2: Middle aged blonde woman who was in you know, like a couple other things, mostly with Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: I don't like all that Stephen king Kuck stuff, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh yeah, the sad stuff. It's like, dude, just do the fucking ghosts. And the Teddy Bears that come to life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God damn it, man, I can't find this clip. Am I gonna have to cut it all this shit out?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't even know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh, you haven't seen this chick at all.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of chicks who look like that. Usually they got something rammed up their butthole. Yeah, she's Is she one of them? Is she a butthole girl?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 1: She looks like she could be a butthole girl? Is this it?
Speaker 2: No, I'm the butthole girl word.
Speaker 1: People are really gonna be annoyed with this. I'll probably have to chop all this out.
Speaker 2: Is butthole? Bennegan air word.
Speaker 1: Let's see. What is her name? Do you know her at all? Melanie Mac?
Speaker 2: Why would I know that?
Speaker 1: She's a fucking streamer? And that's what you watch a bunch of I don't want, Yes, you do, Oh, you watch the streamer stuff. That's what you always say. You're always like, I watch these streamers, and I'm like, what are the fucking streamers about? You're like, they're just so cool.
Speaker 2: They just look really nice. In my house with the balloons, I don't know where it's that's the streamers. I'm talking about party decorations.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll just insert the clip afterwards.
Speaker 2: You ever you ever crank open a glow stick and pour the glow stick juice out?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I haven't? That always seemed dangerous to me? What are some things that seem poisonous but never were? Because I'll tell you what, dudelo Uh, silica packs I always thought were poisonous.
Speaker 2: They're not. No, it's fucking rock I've been missing out.
Speaker 1: It's just a rock man.
Speaker 2: What about those uh? Those little ant poison hotel things that you set in the corners are the bad?
Speaker 1: I eat them? So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're doing all right?
Speaker 1: God, damn it, you gotta give me something. Talk to me, Okay. I literally had everything prepared.
Speaker 2: I saw the Deadpool Versus Wolverine movie. That was pretty good. It could have been better, like just if I had done the movie, just because I make better choices a lot of times than some people. But it was good. It had a lot of jokes and stuff. It was funny. I like some of the trailers. It didn't Did you know that they're making another Lego movie? Do you know about this?
Speaker 1: I didn't know they made a first Lego movie. Is that those are big right? People like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they got a Lego movie with Chris Pratt as like a construction worker.
Speaker 1: It's just regular Lego. It's not even themed like Batman or anything.
Speaker 2: People, there's so many different characters incorporated in the movie. It's actually a really good for a kid's movie. It's fucking great. I love the first Lego movie. But yeah, it's like they got Batman and Lebron James and the teenage mutant Ninja, Turtles and Gandolf and fucking Will Ferrell and just so many Barbie and just all these fucking random characters all mishmashed together in that first one, and it's it's very funny, it's very good. And then the second one is a Lego Batman movie, and now they're making another Lego movie. Just take a stab at what property they could be adapting Star Wars. That's a fucking way better guess than what they're actually doing. Man, they should they should have definitely done that. Yeah, you want to take one more stab in the dark, give.
Speaker 1: Me a realm, a wide out, not to make it too obvious.
Speaker 2: Music music, bio pic queenly. Wow, still way more influential, right because yah, yeah you don't know, But I mean, who are gonna know?
Speaker 1: What does egg? What does Lego aids look like?
Speaker 2: Tell me, yeah, just a really really sun baked Lego.
Speaker 1: They just take a regular Lego and kind of shave the corners off of it. Took it's real, real skinny, put a little hole of fucking chicken noodle soup next to it.
Speaker 2: You know, the like when you had built the Lego motorcycle, there was like the little pole that you stuck on the caboose there with a flag attached to it. The little flagpole is the aid aids Freddie Mercury. Yeah, just spray paint that one cream color. But yeah, so yeah. The music biopic is none other than everybody's favorite fella, Farrell top Hat Williams.
Speaker 1: I did see something about I saw Farrell as a Lego and I was like, I don't know what this shit is?
Speaker 2: Why why? I asked the same question, And you know what, there's several characters I noticed, I think from NWA appearing in this movie, like ice Cube and Snoop Dogg. Why not the fucking straight out of Compton Lego version that sounds way more entertaining. Got them shooting each other and slinging rock and shit, and I'm pretty sure Ice got his dick sucked in that movie.
Speaker 1: See, I'm looking more forward to they're starting a new franchise. Actually, they're gonna start making Connects movies, and they're gonna make one about the producer, the assistant producer on the chronic about his life and what that.
Speaker 2: Was back there's some white guy named Jerry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you my aunt? I never had legos as a kid. I thought they were fucking super gay. But my aunt bought me a Connects set one time. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Lucky? I wanted Connects.
Speaker 1: You couldn't do sh it with a little seven dollars bottle of Cannex.
Speaker 2: I know you got to get the you got to get the fucking builder pack or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how you spell it anymore. kN X, I don't is it?
Speaker 2: No? Fuck you? All right?
Speaker 1: I found that video. This girl went viral last week, Uh because she let people know how she's voting this year. I guess maybe not how men should vote.
Speaker 4: If you're a man and you vote for a woman to be president, you're a faggot, you're a man.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's just doing the lip sync for the first episode of our podcast.
Speaker 1: No, the first episode. You'll remember you got nervous. You were like, well, you said gay, should we cut that out?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I did, because that's that's what she's lip syncing over.
Speaker 1: Firstill.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's you being like, if you vote for a woman, you're an f slur. And I was like, hey, dude, you want to watch it with that f slur?
Speaker 1: There was an article which obviously I can't find now, that said, like, the word faggot was used an extra I don't know, something like three million times over the last month or something. It's making a big comeback.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that is evident, not just by that lady, who I guess is leaning into it, though she doesn't seem like the type to lean into right wing stuff. She's kind of gothy looking chicks whatever, Like she's not gonna catch the same wave. They're gonna criticize her for something.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just so much overlap and so much shit. Now I've met a lot. I mean, Nevada. You might have seen Nevada, Virginia cities on the news lately for some dude being like you should get hanged, and then the end word tree almost said a bad thing, almost said a bad bad thing. But what's it called? Yeah? Like this state, man Nevada is a weird place because there are, like I've mentioned before, there's like there's folks here who are like witches slash Viking mysticism, like green hair, hippie looking folks who are really red believers, like like and I don't mean like they believe like wholeheartedly with every single thing, but like the things that they care the most about are like those hard line like I really care about guns, I really really care about freedom of speech, I really care about small government. These things you hear a lot. A lot of these people that I meet in Nevada especially, are a mashup of physical and mental attributes you wouldn't necessarily expect to see together.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's probably everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that girl, I mean, she's probably she might mean all that F word stuff. She might not really mean it as a joke. I mean, it sounds kind of like intentionally mocking silly, just maybe pressing buttons. So I don't know how much she believes it, but either way, like, who cares.
Speaker 1: Let's see, so I have another one here. This is the secretary of State of most Zori candidate, Valentina Gomez. Okay, okay, okay, I don't even know. Do you run for secretary of state or is like the governor running? And that's how it sounds like something?
Speaker 2: They point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess each state has their own shit, so like some states have recall elections, some don't. I don't know what it is, but that's what the title is. This is her response to.
Speaker 2: She looks like a Latin Latina Juliet Lewis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me she's ugly now, come.
Speaker 2: On, Oh no, I would love to fucking natural born killers Ronnie Dangerfield her.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe that was a child rape thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, she was a grown up in that scene. She had just been previously raped by him as a child.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was a grown up.
Speaker 2: She was a grown up.
Speaker 1: And there's a teenager.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nineteen is lateeen?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? All right, Well here is miss Valentine Gomez. She is Hispanic, so she's obviously a liberal.
Speaker 2: I would she obviously knows how to ride the dick.
Speaker 1: If you don't eat rice and beans. You ain't Hispanic. Okay, that was a thing. Now if you ain't, if you don't vote for me, you ain't black.
Speaker 2: Remember you said that, Yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Uh so let's see this, lady, Valentin and Gomez.
Speaker 5: These fagots should get their own fagot category because before if a man hit a woman, it used to lend him in jail.
Speaker 1: Now it gets you a gold.
Speaker 2: Medal of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: These are the worst Olympics in history. They have made a mockery out of Christianity and women.
Speaker 2: And let me remind you well, I mean there's a lot to make fun of with both of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Let's say there's.
Speaker 4: No such thing as a chick with a dick.
Speaker 2: Whole old country of Thailand would disagree with you, my lady.
Speaker 1: I don't think she considers the country of Thailand or real place. I think she probably thinks the country of Thailand is in I don't want to use foul language in s whole country.
Speaker 2: It's probably oh yeah, but where else are you going to go? For a lady, boy?
Speaker 1: Fucktur I don't know that you are wanna you could? Yeah, it would probably be flying.
Speaker 2: It would not be fine if you want to come back with your wallet.
Speaker 1: Dude Hispanic, I don't. I don't deal in that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Actually, I mean she's Hispanic.
Speaker 1: I'd rather not have my show be one of those things where we're talking about you know, I'm anti wallets stolen by some Mexican.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you could get your wallet stolen in Thailand just as easily. It's just that their money is even more worthless, so you won't have nearly as much in your wallet. That's a good point less at the exchange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well that was a big thing. I don't even think we're going to talk about it. That buy a lot. That intersex person is what you told me. They were at the Olympics. Jury and box chick.
Speaker 2: She's got a pussy and she's got a uterus. But she's got a.
Speaker 1: Pussy and she's got male stats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got an x Y chromosome. So yeah, she's a dude. I guess who can give birth, or she's a chick with male genetics, take your pick either way. She's lost to a bunch of women before, and this is the first time I think anyone's been like I'm gonna die because of her. So you know, I think it's it's more than likely reasonable that even if her hormone levels are super elevated or whatever, they're not any more elevated than the most elevated top athlete in that sport. You know, there's someone else at those Olympic Games who is gonna have naturally high testosterone just because of their genetics. You know.
Speaker 1: I again, I'm only gonna say this because we talked too long about this beforehand anyway, but and it's it's you know, but I'll say this. We need to then make if you're gonna say intersex people should count, which I honestly women's.
Speaker 2: Are not people. I get them out of here.
Speaker 1: I only care about the trance stuff because I worry about women because I am I guess I would be like a turf. I am like a radical.
Speaker 2: Trad exclusionary ratic.
Speaker 1: I think like, I think most chicks should shut up, but the ones that should in should speak up and stuff. So here's what I'll say.
Speaker 2: I think you should be quiet or be really fucking loud, but nowhere in between. Bitch, If you.
Speaker 1: Want to count intersex stuff, I think it has to be from birth intersects. You can't use an excuse, like I understand that I'm saying going forward, I'm saying, if we're setting a precedent, you can't then say things like, oh, well she got her fucking dick hollowed out and it's a pussy now, so yeah, she has an x Y chromosome. Push she has a pussy, so she's a woman. Like a go ahead has nothing to do with the parts.
Speaker 2: No, Guys like change that would make you a mutant if your chromosome's changed, you would no.
Speaker 1: I would say, well, I mean I'm saying like, if you're a dude, you're born with an x Y chromosome, right, And then if I got my dick hollowed out, you know, with a melon ball Scooper, and they just sholed all of my parts out and they put pussy on, I couldn't that. I would have to be transgender and bide by any kind of rules I guess they're willing to do with that. I couldn't then go like, no, I'm actually intersex because I have X Y chromosomes but a pussy. So my definition of intersex is this.
Speaker 2: You know, I think the biggest determining factor, honestly should be your hormone levels. You know, it's it really does make sense. Like if you if you want to have a genetic test to determine a chromosome, that's fine. But I think it's been working to just use passports. But that's obviously an issue now. So the Olympics are just going to have to establish a way to for them that they agree on where it's like, Okay, we're establishing the sex or and the gender of the people, and this is how we divide them up, and it's by these levels, it's by these stats, it's by this birth But they just need to have a consensus about it, be transparent about it, and yeah, that way all these cases that we're talking about that could be a thing we can just deal with them. I think the Olympics is probably a going to be if anybody's going to be successful at it in sports, the Olympics will probably eventually stumble on the most integrative successful method just because they're going to be able to do constant trial and error, right like every two years, they're just like constantly adding and dropping games and changing shit. They can do whatever the fuck they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would almost argue you would get more benefit from an everyday sport like women's basketball if a trans guy wanted to do that, or women's even women. See, when it comes to things like boxing, you look at it because of the physical advantage people like me at least, who are like boxing.
Speaker 2: Boxing is one where they definitely need to take a more thorough look at how they're defining all this shit, right and because boxing is the is Like, no, I don't necessarily agree, like, I'm sure there are some sports where hormones just don't play nearly as much advantage as they would in others, and that's fine, Like, but they just need to be clear about it, right, like that the organization or the Olympics, they just need to get their act together and have all this shit defined so that way they're not just like disqualifying people and shit halfway through the games.
Speaker 1: The issue is I need to know whether I know whether or not it's a guy or a girl, because I need to know whether or not this is a real sport and I should give a shit about it or not, Like just tell me, Like it would be beneficial if they were like, this thing has a dick, by the way, I'd go, Oh, then an athlete.
Speaker 2: You've not some cookie cutter. Yeah, what wouldn't you be so mad if you spent like two three four weeks, like week after week after a week, and you were watching this new fucking sport, you know.
Speaker 1: And they all are helmets they were oh no, no, no padding, so you really can't see under them.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking they're all scruffy, they're big, they got a lot of hair and stuff. They could pass for men. But then, after you've devoted like a few weeks of time to this sport that's really getting you going, you wonder why the commentators only call them they do?
Speaker 1: You know why I wouldn't be bothered by this because the only time I'd watch that is something like murder Ball, and at the end you were like, oh, go to a bunch of chicks that were killing each other. I'd be like, Okay, no chicks, next time pops and pits out, let's see them more dick for me. Then here's an another. Here's a gentleman from Estonia poule vaulting. Now, I don't know dick about pole vaulting. I don't consider it a real sport. I think it's jumping with a stick.
Speaker 2: Personally, I think that I didn't that fall out of favor after we gave up on feudalism. I can't imagine a need for it scale a castle wall.
Speaker 1: So uh, here is a gentleman who I don't know. Again, I don't know anything about Paul vaulting, so I don't know if this is a difficult thing to do, if this is like a common thing that happens. But it was one of the most embarrassing things I think you could run into at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, he prepared some.
Speaker 1: That girl, he runs, he goes up polls.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's not making up up. He ran on his back. Is he dead?
Speaker 1: I think that's one of those things where, no matter how hurt you were, I'm dead, somebody helped me. I really injured my When you're just so embarrassed, that's like if you had a younger sister. I had brothers. Brothers fight all the time. The best thing you do is when you hit your brother and he starts to cry, and you know you're fucked, so you start going like, you hit me too, You you hit me first, that I started it.
Speaker 2: He called the word.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I'm looking for now. The reverse of this gentleman who couldn't get his pole vault going. There's another gentleman who, Wow, he didn't win the gold medal in paule vaulting, he probably ensured he'd be getting laid or at least women looking at his deck for the next ten fifteen years minimum. Okay, there's another gentleman going over the pole vault. Uh oh wow, that's really annoying. That woll high pitch sounds.
Speaker 2: So he's going it looks like he's going up backwards, going up.
Speaker 1: Uh no, he's going up straight. Then he's gonna do the term. Then unfortunately, he's going to hit the pole with.
Speaker 2: Us with his sting dick and oh it flopped, It bounced, dick flopped. Let's see the flop again. Well, dude, he might have lost the pole vault, but he definitely won the pole swing.
Speaker 1: His dick is gonna stink like pussy for the next ten years at least. Or but yeah he might. Yeah, yeah, he is a pole vaulter, so that's fair. Might stink like dude ass for a little bit. Not only uhh we do ask actually actually I only do ask stuff.
Speaker 2: So just so you know the whole fucking then gymnastic team lines up.
Speaker 1: Uh, last thing I have from the Olympics here. Then we'll talk about some political stuff. But this was sweet. This was cute. Did you see this girl from the Netherlands? Right?
Speaker 2: Nah? Dude, is she gonna rip on about climate change? Give me a fucking break?
Speaker 1: How dare you? I rebuke you?
Speaker 2: She looks like Jody Sweetened?
Speaker 1: Which one are you're looking at? This one?
Speaker 2: Left?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't see it. I don't see Jody Sweeten, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's sweet sadness in her eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This girl obviously has middle child syndrome. All right, uh, all right. The thing about this is you cannot imagine what the voice sounds like. That's the headline. Yes, can you tell me? All right, tell me what you think it? Do you think it's gonna go deeper? High?
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna sound like a frog?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: She smokes cigarettes and is also a frog.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the Netherlands. Sure is it the Netherlands? Netherlands? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, smoking frog? All right, here's this girl. She's very sweet.
Speaker 6: When you're putting your mind to me, you know exactly what to do indoors?
Speaker 1: How was that for you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. I mean it was such a strong razor running so fast, notable running in the fifties. So I knew I had to go. I'd look in front of me, so I wanted to be a front. Then I could hear.
Speaker 2: All she wants behind me.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Okay, this is good.
Speaker 2: Now he keeps going.
Speaker 1: This crowd is so.
Speaker 2: Amazing the Paralympics. Really.
Speaker 1: It cut in a feed from somebody in a Robert F. Kennedy support group.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what is that thing? Vocal dysplunky. All of us talk real funny, We all think real smart. It's smart. Yeah, I told you before, Like I I hate to like just I mean, you could take Albert Einstein and have him run for president, dude, and if he talked all funny like a German or something, we would be like, no, he talks all funny. It's just like you look funny, you talk funny. Get the fuck out of here. We talked about that congressman we got out here. Sam Brown guy looks like he got his fucking face garbage disposaled. You know, like nobody wants to see that on television, on billboards and pamphlets around town, like get out of my fucking city.
Speaker 1: You know, I made a terrible mistake when I was younger, but that shouldn't stop me from running for When is he running for governor, mayor senate, Congressman? For congressman. I tried to kiss a wood chipper on a bet. Okay, I lost that bet, unfortunately, But now I'd like to be your congressman because I make good decisions.
Speaker 2: I thought I was a hero. I went to fight a war I had no business being a part of it. Turns out it was all for oil, and I got all my skin burned off. Make me your congressman.
Speaker 1: Uh all right? Uh jumping on that. I do have a Robert Kennedy clip. This is posted by Robert Kennedy Junior, not senior.
Speaker 2: He's dead in me for to see how you spend this one New Yorker.
Speaker 1: Yeah really, okay, all right, this actually proves my point over yours. Okay, I need that to be known. What point is that you went on on and on about Robert Kennedy and he's this, and he's a con man, and he's not. He's retarded. He's a dumb guy who is able to do his job as a lawyer. And I think he did some really good things environmentally. Maybe I don't know it well enough, but people say he did some really good things.
Speaker 2: Denied AIDS. I think for years.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with cleaning up the Long Island. Sure, oh yeah, sure, yeah, He'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was part of some stuff.
Speaker 1: Again, not con Man. What's he getting out of the AIDS thing. I think he's dumb. I think he read on a four Chan board like it's just just from queer's partying too much, which I think is what they say, too much party in drug use and low immune system or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think I would have definitely come down more on the stance of he is either what is it, it's a C. S. Lewis I think, liar lord or lunatic. It's like he's either actually right about all this conspiracy stuff he goes on about and there's just the deepest state cover up you could imagine. Yeah, yeah, he's a liar, he's a con man. Sure, he's a fucking lunatic. So I think i'm I might have had I might have leaned more towards con Man because he I've seen clips of him actively like be presented with information and then conveniently leave it out and then argue against it later on. And it's just like it all seems like to be in service of a narrative. But that could also be delusion at work. You're right, he could be lunatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's gone an interesting story. He sat down with my mother apparently, What the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are they eating? That looks awesome? They got KFC or what Boston Market is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Kennedy stil't in KFC. I don't think this looks like from some local barbecue place.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Okay, lose good looks like there's good in the r F. Kennedy neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's this is a bit of a long clip. We might jump around. I don't know. But he tells his story in here. That's fucking lunatic. Fits lunatic.
Speaker 2: Okay, people right off, What the fuck does that mean? You know, know that sounds like something your butthole?
Speaker 1: You know he's a falconer, he does, like that doesn't help.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do they do together? They just he just takes a falcon up in the woods or a couple of falcons.
Speaker 1: They hang out for the stop it if some fucking lead singer is some fucking band that you liked, you'd be like, it's pretty cool. We like really like Neuture and Pets Burn.
Speaker 2: And that was one of that was a letdown for me when I found out. When I was I watched a behind the scenes or whatever, like an interview clip with the drummer from A Sugar and he was like, Yeah, when we're not on tour, I don't play my drums at all, and I eat really bad and I just fish. I go fishing and I don't I don't even cook the fish. I just throw them back. And it's like, dude, you're fucking bum you know You're like you sound like Keanu Reeves.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do later tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I'm planning to uh watch shrew Paul's dragways. Okay, we be like have a side fuck like under the blankets that ends in me like sleeping, real messy, cleaning up a bunch of garbage.
Speaker 1: You don't think being a falconer's just as cool.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I think being a falconer is all right, you got me, It's just as cool.
Speaker 1: I need I understand. I need to stop paul'sing clips two seconds in. That is a complaint. No, I mean, he says I was teaching people falconing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does that even mean? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like if you're gonna say that, you gotta elaborate, like I falcon on the weekends. Just give give me, you know.
Speaker 1: Problem is a four question conversation with RFK Junior would result in about three hours when you go, what does that mean? Where did you get that from? No? No, no, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: I was taking people falconing? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: We were playing with batman villa? All right?
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 6: I was taking a group.
Speaker 4: Of people up and Gosh into York, up nuts and Valley, and I was supposed to meet them there at like maybe eight or nine. I was driving up maybe you know, really early, like seven minutes and then woman and a fan in front of me hit a bear and killed it, a young bear.
Speaker 1: So I Roseanne just look, Roseanne does look like my mother. And it was so funny. My mother was so insulted by that when we were younger, because Roseanne was the pig who grabbed her dick at the fucking star spangled banner or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she was like f yeaw.
Speaker 1: My mom thought she was a fucking pig. And that was the only term my mother would use for her. She goes that Roseann's a pig. She's disgusting. Then she does a little comeback, She gets a little older, she you know, looks a.
Speaker 2: Little bit at the Connors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then my mom was like, oh that Roseanne so great, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So he she picked a time to reinvent herself.
Speaker 1: She certainly did. Yeah. I thought she was what does he scream? What does she scream? Of a Valerie Jarrett? I didn't know she was black?
Speaker 2: Oh is that what she said?
Speaker 1: Which we'll get into while I play this. I'll pull up that old Roseanne clip so we can contrast it to another political well political candidate right now. That'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Let our k go on about he saw someone run over a bear hit a bear.
Speaker 4: Yes, I pulled over and I picked up the bear and put him in the back of my vand because I was going to skin the bear, and it was very good condition, and I was just going to what and put the meat my refrigerator.
Speaker 6: And you can do that. You can get a bear attack for a kill bear.
Speaker 2: Okay, r kill that's the word he chose.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean technically it was a roadkill bear.
Speaker 2: It is a roadkill bear. It just seems like it seems uh tactless for a presidential candidate to just put themselves on record as saying, yeah, I picked up this bear as a road kill bear that I was going to put in my refrigerator. It just seems like you might have a little foresight and not group all those words together.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe he's targeting specific regions of the country, all of West Virginia, other parts of Appalachia, Alabama where they don't have electricity at those parts specifically, he's letting.
Speaker 2: Them know haant Yeah, all the people from shithole countries fair yeah. Oh.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine in Iran if you just on a runover bear, you'd be like, oh, village eats for a.
Speaker 2: Week, they're just raining bear from the sky.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see this. So he sees a woman killed a bearry Obviously, the thing you do is you pull over and you go, yeah, I gonna eat that or what.
Speaker 2: You want it was that? Was that intentional?
Speaker 1: Did you kill that thing on purpose? Or what can I have some of it. I just want the head.
Speaker 2: I just thought of it. What's to stop people from just taking their pickup truck in the woods and running down.
Speaker 1: Bears the trees.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about the trees and the woods.
Speaker 1: The trees and American engines, I would assume, right, yeah, yeah, take a nice Toyota tundra out there. You might be able to catch something like a whaler, a dolphin.
Speaker 2: A whaler a dolphin. Yes, in neidle.
Speaker 1: Woods, Toyota, Japan. That kill those whales.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they do kill whales and they make a soup out of them or something.
Speaker 6: And so then we went.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going falconing. The fuck? There are different species, they're distinct.
Speaker 1: See he's not a calm man. He's an idiot.
Speaker 2: He doesn't even know what kind of bird is sitting on his arm. I think he might just be a compulsive liar. I just watched A Girl Interrupted last night for the first time in a long time, and I've never seen how good it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's you like acting in I think the the what is it? Like? The structure of that movie is fantastic too. It's it's arranged like the like shifting through time periods and stuff is done really really well. It's effective. But anyway, there's like different characters and they all have different mental issues, and one of them says she's a compulsive liar, and a lot of the stuff she says throughout the movie, it's like, ah, is she lying?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like you just you can't be sure, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe then maybe she's not a compulsive liar. Maybe she only lied one time and that was when she told people she was a compulsive liar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought about that too, right, I thought that is that her lie? But no, it seems like there's a scene where she gets the more upset she gets, the bigger her lies get. It's like an emotional response. So she's like she finds someone's diary and they're writing bad things about her. She's like, you erase it, or I'm gonna call my dad. He's the head of the CIA, and he's gonna have you killed, you know. And it's like we're kind of I'm seeing some parallels here where it's just like it's just going maybe Roseanne kind of put him on a spot.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, you got any bear stories, and he's just like, you ain't gonna dead bear stories.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they just tell you about it this time. I just gotta eat this road killed there.
Speaker 1: Funny, I was just about to tell you a bear. I'm just trying to think of which one. All right, let's see. So he's going eagling or whatever he's doing. Yeah, he's going sub marining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in my card.
Speaker 6: And then we had a really good day and we went late. We were catching a lot of game and the people really loved it.
Speaker 2: So they catch the hawks, or the hawks catch the game, maybe they'll mind kick fuck it. It doesn't to my.
Speaker 6: Home in Icester.
Speaker 4: I had to go right to the city because there was a dinner Peter Luker Steak House.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute, pause it so wait, where's the bear in his.
Speaker 1: Suv or truck? Or I would assume a truck, right, It seems like the thing you would take, like hunting and fishing and whatever. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I don't know a lot about roadkill prep, but I know in meat prep, one of the first things you do after you kill the animal is you get all the guts out of it because all the shit and you drink test and everything starts breaking down and mushing up your meat and making it shit meat.
Speaker 1: Not over twelve hours.
Speaker 2: You don't think over twelve hours bear in a humid ass van, a dark rapist Kennedy Van is going to start to turn after twelve hours. Yeah, you might never. I never skinned a bear. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know how long it takes to go rantid triggonosis. Isn't that a deal? Yeah, that's totally fine.
Speaker 2: Oh man, wait a minute. I just figured out where that fucking worm came from in this's brain. Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Might have been a lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a lord this whole time. The worm gave him vision.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was a lord and we thought he was an asshole the entire time.
Speaker 2: Damn holy shit. So there's more I assume.
Speaker 1: So I have a dead bear in the back of my car, and I figure, well done, hawking. I don't want to miss my dinner, so I parked my my trucking times square all right, let's see.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the dinner it went late and I realized I couldn't go home.
Speaker 6: I'd go to the airport.
Speaker 2: And he was drunk.
Speaker 1: He was drunk. He had to have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's like he was drunk when he picked the bear up obviously, because how else do you forget it's there?
Speaker 6: And the bear was in my car, and I didn't want to leave the bear in the car.
Speaker 2: Right, that would have been bad. So then I thought, I want to get caught with a bear in your car.
Speaker 1: Roseann's like, yeah, yeah, that would have been bad. To have a dead bear in the back of your car. Probably wouldn't have turned out good for seats, the smell anything.
Speaker 2: Roseanne is regretting asking if he had any bear stories.
Speaker 1: Roseanne, of all people, is going, this guy's fucking nuts in her head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when is the last time she's been the most sane person in a room? Another thing, when she talked to Mike Pillow.
Speaker 4: You know, at that time, this was a little bit of the redneck and.
Speaker 1: The Kennedy is known for being rednecks.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's just trying to appeal to that redneck demo.
Speaker 1: I was just doing a little bit of the Kennedy, you know, redneck portion of my Where were they originally from?
Speaker 2: The Massachusetts? Right?
Speaker 1: Was it always Massachusetts or is that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I assume at one point it was fucking like Ireland and England and the underworld. Yeah, what is the walk Island?
Speaker 1: What is there? What is their place called? Not Hyanna'sport, that's the bushes, Martha's Land? No, what Gracelandland. I think it's.
Speaker 2: Dollywood, Yeah, Dolly World cold.
Speaker 1: Let's see what is the Kennedy It's it's I don't know. It is hyanna Sport, not the well.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible name. That sounds like something I piss out of my asshole. That sounds like a v D having to do a piss and asshole.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Shane, you have a bedcase of Hayannasport. You're gonna have to drink a lot of cranberry juice and ship upside down for a week.
Speaker 2: Can't you just prescribe me some East Rutherford.
Speaker 6: There's a bicycle accidents see Ark Day.
Speaker 2: Just okay, wait a minute, okay, all right, wait a minute. Yeah, let me let him let him rift for a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit of the redneck and me.
Speaker 6: There've been a series of bicycle accidents.
Speaker 4: See York Day had just put in the bike lanes and people a couple of people that aren't killing It was every day and people I'm badly injured every day.
Speaker 6: It was the press. So I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't drinking of course, of course.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I like, hell zan looking at him going get to the anti Muslim stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like I was talking about Big Harry gay dudes. You got anything bad? She's getting real this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gave into peer pressure.
Speaker 1: He was sober minded and decided these fucking alcoholics really got an idea here. Let me run with this one.
Speaker 2: You've been the d D before, and you've got a car full of drunk dudes wanting to go knock off an atm or or go pick mushrooms from a farmer's field and try and get high off a cow. Shit you and and you've you've done, You've indulged these fantasies, right, and you've said, yeah, absolutely, as the sober one in the group, we are going to go do those crimes.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Bobby, probably Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, get that bear, Get that bear the woman in the rudd Bobby, get the bear, Get put the bear in the car, Bobbie, Oh my god, boy, I won't throw up. Get the bear though, put it in the back of the car, Bobby.
Speaker 2: We got to get her to a body of water, and we got to make it look like she drowned.
Speaker 1: Make the bear look like she drowned with global warming, telling the lake flooded global Yeah, that's the guy, Robert Kennedy govironmentalists. This guy's got a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a point.
Speaker 6: Uh, And I said, I an old bike in my car. Somebody get rid of it. I said, let's come.
Speaker 1: How much fucking junk does this guy have in his car? By by the way falconing here, He's got an old bike. He's like one of those people who have stuff piled up past the back window, and you're just like, oh, he might either live in that car or is suffering from some sort of mental illness.
Speaker 2: Yea hoarding disorder.
Speaker 6: I an old bike.
Speaker 1: In my cart.
Speaker 6: Somebody get rid of it. I said, let's come, get rid of this.
Speaker 2: I ran someone over and killed him.
Speaker 1: I killed someone.
Speaker 2: I just didn't get rid of it, all right, I throw it in Yeah, that that was a fucking murder. What is it a piece of evidence from a murder scene that he's talking about? Oh, these bikers kept getting run down. He's literally disposing of another biker's bike with this bear.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Bobby, I was riding my bike with an intern on the back and we went off a bridge. Uh, she was strapped to the bike, and I believe she's still underneath the water, just so she drowned.
Speaker 2: We gotta go get her and the bike, and we gotta go dump them out. I think he's going to it, but it's sounds like.
Speaker 1: Don't dump the bike. Save the bike. We're gonna do something fun with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep it for later. Just dump her.
Speaker 6: Make it look like what?
Speaker 4: And I said, I had an old bike in my cart, rid of it. I said, let's go put the bear in the central park and we'll make it look like I didn't.
Speaker 6: So everybody thought, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Why some guy puked out his window and it was running down the side of his car and goes, god's a killer idea of man. No, seriously, Bobby, I know you don't shoot dope anymore, but that is funny stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. So what is the roadkill rules about dropping off someone else's dead rotten roadkill?
Speaker 1: No, let me look up in my handbook. Okay, I don't know that there's rules on that.
Speaker 2: He seemed to be pretty knowledgeable about it.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a lawyer, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got a degree in roadkill law would be.
Speaker 6: A music for whoever founded or something.
Speaker 2: Oh it's hilarious day.
Speaker 4: It was like it was on every television station. It was a front pay in every paper. And I turned on the TV and there was like a mile of yellow tape and there are twenty cod cars.
Speaker 6: There were a helicopters.
Speaker 2: Lyne O.
Speaker 6: And I was like, oh my god, what did I do?
Speaker 2: I have so fucked up? And I killed that there.
Speaker 1: That's about pretty much the end of this Chris.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I don't know what the statutes are, but it sounds like he admits to at least one crime in that video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disposal of a pet or not a pet, or a wild animal corpse in park.
Speaker 2: How long do you need to keep a fucking wild animal corpse before it's technically your pet?
Speaker 1: All agree this is not a good look for Kennedy.
Speaker 2: It's a strange move. I gotta say, to release this on your own channel and then dare uh I seemingly I think a liberal publication to uh give it give it a negative spin.
Speaker 1: I apologize. Yeah, it is the New York or nothing. I thought it was the New York Post for a second.
Speaker 2: New York Posts I don't know what the fuck his endgame is, like, what what could he? Hey try and make this look bad? All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, here's a clip from Road. All right, this is going to lead into our last thing where I want to talk about if Kamala harritt, what is the racist way to say it? And what's the not racist way to say it? Do you remember they come someone commentators came out like last week and said, when you mispronounce her name wrong on purpose, it's like using the N word. And I don't necessarily agree with that, but I don't want to do that. So what is is it? Kamala Kamala?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, okay, Vice President Harris right.
Speaker 2: I just call her ma'am.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Call her ma'am. God damn it. If you were in court, you would call her ma'am. She would put you on your knees.
Speaker 1: Here's the clip we talked about a minute ago, Roseanne talking about Valerie Jarrett. You remember she got in trouble and blah blah blah canceled whatever for writing Valerie Jarrett equals Planet of the Apes plus Muslim brotherhood.
Speaker 2: I think, who the fuck is Valerie Jarrett.
Speaker 1: We actually did a full episode on this, but she one hundred percent she was I don't know what she was, some kind of barign something or other. Former senior advisor to the President of the United States. We did an episode of this. She does not look unlike Helena Bottom Carter in the Fucking Tim Burton one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She also kind of looks like Congressman Sam Brown. I would say, just don't let her. Yeah, don't let her run on burn grounds.
Speaker 1: Uh, this was what Rosanna got in trouble for. And then we're gonna contrast it against another thing or this was the reaction. This was her losing it on her son's podcast or something when they asked her about Valerie Jared rub the irando. You've told me this three hundred times, do.
Speaker 2: You know That's what my tweet was about.
Speaker 1: I know you've explained this. Literally, I thought the bitch was white.
Speaker 2: That I thought the bitch was white? Fuck why why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look real white trash when you shout w.
Speaker 2: Yeah. As if smoking indoors in your son's house wasn't bad enough.
Speaker 1: Uh So, let's contrast that against another person running for president, just like RFK and I assume he is just as good as shot. Here was Trump at the National Association for Black Journalists, I believe and a b JA.
Speaker 2: Well, so the white people allowed, you know.
Speaker 1: What, hey, credit should be given. He sat down to do this, like there's a lot of candidates like I didn't see Obama doing interviews with Stormfront dot com. You know when that was.
Speaker 2: Get he was on there. He was like, Hey, you guys want to check out my layup?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh so here was trying to basketball thing right, the.
Speaker 1: Question, Yeah, yeah, thank you. Yeah, you guys want to see my home run or something.
Speaker 2: You fellas seen? White men can't jump? M be called white boys can't jump, don't you think? With a Z on the end?
Speaker 1: Exclusive of interview with presidential candidate and Primate from the Zoo Baracko. Mom, I'm just kidding. That's what Storyfront would write. I would not write that I voted for the guy toys.
Speaker 2: All their questions are about like nineties black cinema, like what do you like better, mister president, New Jack City or Boys in the Hood.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's actually kind of like polite while also being racist. They don't just outwardly call him the N word, but they're kind of like, I mean, do you really think black kids should walk around with their pants hanging down? They're asking cosby questions m hm yeah.
Speaker 2: And then like by the end, like the interviewer and Obama are like chuckling along together. They're at a like a an Obama family reunion, eating like chits and orans and grits and fucking all the honey buns and fucking all that shit and and all that bad food that they love. And you know, the guys like, oh, mister Obama, I didn't realize you're just like us. And then Barry's like, no way, white boy, and he like does the face thing, you know where he like does the the face thing.
Speaker 1: My chicken tastes like it's been seasoned.
Speaker 2: Actually, my chicken's not dry like your mama's pussy.
Speaker 1: So Trump was at the National Association for Black Journalists again, my opinion, credit for stepping into an unkind arena. I always appreciate when people do that.
Speaker 2: Credit for going back into the fucking tiger's nest so quick. You know, he just took and he's now he's running out in front of these black journalists like he's got a death wish huh.
Speaker 1: I mean we really the media really has memory hold the shooting thing, because that should be still a big deal. I don't think it should come on shot for shot at the cannedy.
Speaker 2: Uh do whose day it was? A guy?
Speaker 1: Like, what a huge deal. It's a security issue.
Speaker 2: It is a security issue. That doesn't mean that I'm like still going to be like worried about it every day. Like I gotta just let nature run its course, you know. You gotta let the investigations, the bureaucracies, all the shit that's in place to deal with that, let it be handled, you know, and then I'll have an opinion when some form of action is taken. But you know, I'm not going to just sit here and cry about this dude almost getting shot. He seems to be over it, you know.
Speaker 1: And so this was the question that came up there.
Speaker 2: Again, I do think it's brave to go back into a situation like that.
Speaker 1: She's doing they asked him about not not in this one. This is indoors.
Speaker 2: I'm going to raise that joke.
Speaker 7: And she was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black and now she wants to be known as black, So I don't know she care.
Speaker 1: To be fair, people made a big deal and said he was being racist. That crowd was giving him a little bit. They were scared to but they were given him a little bit. I think it was the way he was saying.
Speaker 2: Black black like a South Park character.
Speaker 1: Like very Michio Kaku, The way he was saying it she was a black person.
Speaker 2: Does he have a speech impediment? And did he just move here real young? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, Michio Kaku with Trump? Trump's always been here.
Speaker 2: You know, Trump or Mitchio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's one of my least favorite. He explains things too simply.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and he's also what is that word, a liar? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, a liar. Okay. Maybe I don't know enough about him.
Speaker 2: One time I heard him say some shit like oh uh, space is real easy, and it's like they shut the fuck up. Okay.
Speaker 1: The rest of this clip now.
Speaker 7: Until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black and now she wants to be known as black, So I don't know, is she Indian or is she black?
Speaker 4: She is always college.
Speaker 7: I respect either one, but she obviously.
Speaker 2: Doesn't because maybe she was an equal opportunity admission, you know, like, oh, we're a black school, we got to let one Indian.
Speaker 1: Well she is I think a quarter half black, right.
Speaker 2: She's part Indian, part black.
Speaker 1: I think half and half. Yeah, so I mean, well, not even for her, yeah, not even black. Not African American, right, Jamaican I think that was the Yeah, she's half Jamaican or a quarter Jamaican, whatever.
Speaker 2: I would say. There was blacker than African people.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. There's a hierarchy there. American blacks are number one, not my favorite in terms of the hierarchy. They feel themselves. You remember in high school, the black kids fucking hated the Haitian kids.
Speaker 2: Oh well everyone hates Haiti, dude, the whole country. Trump said so himself.
Speaker 1: That's he wasn't wrong on that, all right, So let's finish this, let's let it play all the way out.
Speaker 7: Infected either one, But she obviously doesn't, because she was Indian all the way. And then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went she became a black just to be clear, sir, Do I think somebody should look into that too. When you ask a continue in a very hostile, nasty tone.
Speaker 1: It's a direct. He did hit back the journalists pretty hard.
Speaker 2: You're a nasty black woman.
Speaker 1: Nasty black woman.
Speaker 2: Now, you witch.
Speaker 1: I have a couple.
Speaker 2: You would have been burned as a witch in my time.
Speaker 1: You disgusting. All right, let's see this.
Speaker 2: Any sign of an outsider, burn him.
Speaker 1: Here's a clip.
Speaker 2: He came from the fucking dark ages.
Speaker 1: Here's a clip of her with in twenty nineteen, with Mindy Kayling, a known black woman. Just a couple of black ladies hanging out doing what average space to have.
Speaker 6: You running for president?
Speaker 1: So we're both Indians, but actually we're both South Indian.
Speaker 2: Yes, certainly you could become the first Indian senator in US history, wh should be quite an accomplishment. Not quick.
Speaker 7: I've known her a long time into exactly yet.
Speaker 1: So here's the headline up here. California's Kamala Harris becomes first Indian American US senator and then the ap same apa both Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate. First black woman. I don't think anything's unfair about those two things.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so either. I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason she wasn't the first black American US senators because there was already a bunch of others.
Speaker 1: Good go yeah maybe yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They were like claiming every identity nick and tick and talk they could get back. Then they would, they would instill a lot of them. What I saw one recently was like two women died competing to be the first American born woman to reach the top fourteen summits in South America. It was just like the most Like, dude, if you narrow anything down enough, yeah, you'll be the fucking first of anything you want, you know, like just shut up and stop trying to have everything.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, they do that in sports a lot. He's the first left handed point guard to score sixteen points and four rebounds in every other game for three straight games, and you're like, who gives a shit?
Speaker 2: Right, he's the first one to go seven seasons without having another premium or extra merital affair. You know, like they get more and more. Just what is it arbitrary? Right? Right?
Speaker 1: It's it's labeling, it's trying to give like a bo the first black senator is a huge deal. The first woman senator is a huge deal. You know, download.
Speaker 2: Indians, that's it. Whatever, we got a lot of Indian doctors.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, uh two clips give off the same energy. Here's a little meme I saw that I thought was fun.
Speaker 6: What are two clips that give off the same energy?
Speaker 3: So I know how to make a mean part of greats.
Speaker 1: In fact, people used.
Speaker 3: To ask me to make rings for the Christmas one year. I had so many that I had to walk, so we ended up bossing them in the Bathok.
Speaker 2: So I am not around the world, broke dout.
Speaker 1: I was assauciated in st Antonino. I bet I could call up some of them greens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, due to some crawl fish out in the patio.
Speaker 2: I've made her some crab apples for desart now. Yeah. Hey yeah, what are two clips that give off Yeah? That was doctor Doom in the last clip books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I yeah. Look, look, look, look, I think it's dumb for both of them to be like, no, for real, I'm black. No for real, she's not black. It should just be on policy. It's showing where we're going where it's strictly identity, and that's the fault of both sides in this instance, where again, if you're pushing no, no, she is black, we need the black boot. No, no, for real, No, Look, she has the same experience as you. Well, she was a prosecutor that locked up a bunch of marijuana, have fucking growers and everything else, So maybe not quite the same black experience as everybody else. But at the same time, why are you questioning it? Trump should be out there just going like, hey, I don't give a shit what she is. Her policies are not good for this reason, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: He won't do pussy stinks.
Speaker 1: Oh I would assume her pussy fucking stinks a slander. Yeah, probably I do. All right, Here's what I would do if I was Trump. I would walk around with a little iPad, a mini I'm not trying to spend a whole bunch of fucking money here, right, And they would go, Kamala Harris, is she black or what is she? Will you tell us? And I would go like, this doesn't matter what she is. All people are created equal. But this is her view on inflation.
Speaker 6: What else are you going to do to fix this problem with inflation?
Speaker 3: Thank you well? Let's start with this. Prices have good start and families and individuals, how are you dealing with the realities of that bread costs more, the gas costs more, and we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic, but is on a daily level, something that is a heavy weight to carry. So it is something that we take very seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh don't you know it?
Speaker 3: And we know from the history of this issue in the United States that when you see these prices go up, it has a direct impact on the quality of life for all people in our country. So it's a big issue and we take it seriously and it is a priority.
Speaker 2: Therefore, shoot me in the fucking heart. What are you going to do about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of them non answers, non non answers. What are you going to do to fix that? It's a problem, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So, I mean it's both sides have a lot of trouble focusing and communicating strategy, yeah, or or policy.
Speaker 1: But unicating strategy and policy, I should say, it's a lot of just this country's been shipped for the last four years. Remember five years ago when the country was shit. You don't want that again. But it's a lot of that and it's garbage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So hopefully we can just get back to like, hey, who's blacker.
Speaker 1: Who's the most black though out of this group?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking for, And is Indian Vice president wife better?
Speaker 1: Uh? I don't care about jumping into that. I was gonna say, they're they're coming down hard on her husband. Harris's husband. He apparently cheated on his previous wife and knocked some woman up. I don't care about personal lives, and he doesn't make decisions, so fuck him. But he does look like a bit of a cock. And this was kind of.
Speaker 2: Nice job to redecorate the fucking Oval office. Have time with that fag all right, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna rather more like it where it's making a big comeback. Man. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: That's why I just went for it there at the end, because you told me, like, eh, it's good, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what, as a podcast, I'm gonna make this declaration we rebuke the word fagot. I think he's the best way to look at this.
Speaker 2: We don't rebuke fagots. We just rebuke the words.
Speaker 1: Yes, the word. Yes, that's correct, your fagot.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's totally cool. I'm reparing you. I think it's actually extra cool. If you're a fagot. I think it's so do not rebuke me.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, all right, have to come on your shoulder.
Speaker 1: Winners and losers, Uh, losers, jfk uh. There was one funny thing. I'll try and attach it to the link if I can. There was a guy who retweeted himself like quote tweeted himself from ten years ago. It was time stamped and everything, twenty fourteen. Who the fuck would leave a bear in Central Park?
Speaker 2: Oh? Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And he quote tweeted it and he went, took me ten years, but I figured it out. That was funny. I think that was very funny.
Speaker 2: So did he did? Do we think Kennedy actually did this or he just read that article and he made up some story. No.
Speaker 1: I think that's a real tough one, right, No, because I don't think he's a con man. I think he's a lunatic. I don't think he's a what's the other one? Liar? I don't think he's a liar. I think he's not. I think he he's And he's a former antict, he's a former heroin addict. I think his brain's maybe a little bit fried.
Speaker 2: You know his voice is fried?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that too. Don't never try and shoot dope into your throat.
Speaker 2: Don't use your vocal chords when your dick vane dries.
Speaker 1: Uh all right?
Speaker 2: Shooting drugs in your dick and then being the president.
Speaker 1: They do it with caver Jack, not the president, that's true. Caver Jack's that erection thing where you shoot shoot it right into your dick.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'll just fucking I'll just squeeze in man.
Speaker 1: All right, and uh patrion dot com slash Worst Friend cast today, Sheen and I are going to take some uh what did I just call it? What was it?
Speaker 2: Bibe ance?
Speaker 1: Now? What's the other thing, vander jack? What is the name now?
Speaker 5: Injection dick, injection, injunction, erection, rug dick, whatever?
Speaker 1: I literally just forgot the word I said?
Speaker 2: Is that a meat roll? Is that the name?
Speaker 1: Average jack?
Speaker 2: Caverage, meat roll, cabbage jack? All right, let's wrap this on, wrap it up. Object.
Speaker 1: See look at this look here's so you shoot this into your dick hole. Would you ever do that?
Speaker 2: I mean it looks like it's going to the base of his dick, which is.
Speaker 1: Okay. We're gonna wrap this one your Worst Friend dot com follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram at Worst Friend Cast put out the press release today on AVN. Going Deeper comes back the seventeenth, August seventeenth. It's gonna be two times a week, Tuesdays and Saturdays. I have six episodes, then a week long break, then another six episodes and a week long break. I'm calling them catch up weeks. So make sure you check that out. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for that. I would appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I'll subscribe.
Speaker 1: Thanks man, I appreciate that. I really do. For your Worst Friend. I'm Matt.
Speaker 2: I'm a bear in Central Park.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. To see you next week.
Speaker 2: You know, all us all crud.
Speaker 1: You're really going to miss youg got when the show's over.