Speaker 1: Number one precent for instant access to your world. Couldn't live without it. Fifty five KRC the talk station. It's seven six. I think you're aout the CARCD Talk station. Sigh of relief now that I have your Runneman and Keith Ennefeld in the studio to talk about health and wellness, moving away from the discussions of World War three and tax levies and all that. It's nice to exhale for a while and talk positively. Welcome to the program, George and Keith. It's always a pleasure to see you in that morning. Appreciate the work you're doing. You can find their website at Restore Wellness dot org and it's a worthwhile endeavor to do that. They got some great resources there, some reading materials, and you know, some ways to take some positive steps toward taking better care of yoursel Guys got a lot of good things going on in this particular area, don't we. Yeah, it seems that way. We're finally getting some progress out of DC on you know, some issues that everybody's been talking about, and I think overall the attitude of the United States is sort of changing towards health. I hope COVID really really. I heard you earlier talking about the COVID nineteen and the doctors that got you know, thrown out because they said the truth. Keith Lee, you lived through that, so I mean, I think that woke everybody up to hey, there's a different way to look at some of this stuff, and I think it's going to be beneficial. Well, quite often we're being duped. I mean, I want to cast the conspiratorial Paul over the discussion and start out by saying, you know, we're all being lied to and we need to go in a completely different direction. But you know, there is the standard of care within the medical community which tends to push doctors and people away from sort of alternative ways of viewing things, like you know, maybe it's treating the symptom as opposed to look at well, wait a minute, what caused the symptom in the first place. Is there some different direction that we can go it's going to prevent the providle problem from happening in the first place. And of course we've learned so much about diet and I think the last time we were here we talked about the different ways of the government's recommendations of what we should be eating have changed and evolved over the years, and that the food industry has a profound impact on what we are told we should be consuming. I mean, yeah, I think about this SNAP program. I mean, isn't it obscene when we know that sugar beverages like Coca Cola and Mountain doing all that soft drinks generally speaking, have absolutely no nutritional benefit, none whatsoever. They just do nothing but pump needless sugars and calories into our lives. And yet it's covered by a governmental program designed to give people nutrition that can't afford it well. And that's one of the things that's happening right now is they're trying to push that out, you know they are, and who's standing in the way. And I saw an you with RFK were basically they came back and said, you know, Snap's not about nutrition. They're allowed to eat whatever they want. So wait a minute, the end stands for nutrition, and there's no nutrition in sugar drinks. And the weird part is that I think we talked about this the last time. The diet stuff's actually worse. At least when you put the sugar in your system, the insulin comes and has something to do. When you put an artificial sweetener in your system, your liver doesn't has to digest all this crap, and you're still producing insulin because your body thinks it's sugar. But there's nothing for the insulin to do except destroy all your cells. So in other words, you're saying that the diet soft drinks actually are a contribute to diabetes.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of sense where the chemical is just in general and all the artificials can cause a huge indocrine system disruptors, whether it be you're pancreas or your thyroid.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I do so the diet stuff. That was one of the big revelations in the first couple of books that Nancy and I went through is that the diet stuff, if you think about it, your body thinks of sugar. That's why you drink it, and it tastes great and you like it, and so your body starts attacking it like it's sugar. It's like, Okay, I got to get this out of my bloodstream, so I'm gonna pump the bloodstream full of insulin.
Speaker 2: But there's nothing there and the same thing, it has nothing to do, and it's chemically designed to release dopamine. I mean, the chemist are designing these artificials so that it just releases this dopamine hitting so you get addicted to this stuff. I'm curious to find out. Let's let's talk about research. What is the research health risks of people who are on Snap? What are their life outcomes? What are their life diseases compared to the general population who's not on Snap? And then say hey, maybe we have a look at this. The other thing I'd like to look at is if we're going to approach the third leading cause of death in America, which is medical mistakes, why is that the third leading cause of death? And where we where we as a USA, you know, government and healthcare system moving that mark? Why can't we make it the fourth leading or the fifth leading cause of death? If it's if it's you know what a why aren't we you're doing?
Speaker 1: And the key right now is they're taking the first small steps. So the obvious one was they got rid of the red dye yeah, which I thought was really interesting because it was removed from cosmetics because it causes cancer. So you couldn't put this this red dye and lipstick anymore. But you could still eat it. Yeah, what's the logic behind this? I don't get it, because you have to have bright red color fruit loops. I guess. Well. So that's the first thing that I wanted to mention that they actually did now is they've outlawed the petroleum based die no and that, you know, I just started reading that when they when they began talking about getting rid of the dies that I learned that they were made from petroleum products and let's let's fuel out of the human body's diet. Now that sounds like a great idea, I know it does. And and still they would to say, wait a minute, it's going to take us forever to put natural out in there, So we need two years to get rid of our supply of carcinogens. And yet they have been doing this in Europe now for years and years. I mean, they had no proble adapting to die free food in Europe and they know how to do it there. So how is it so difficult and why does it take so long to phase in the removal of these from our from So here's here's the main issue that is underneath all of this. In the United States, there's something called generally recognized as safe grs, so you can put anything you want in the food without testing without the government involved. If it's generally recognized as safe in Europe and everywhere else, you have to prove it safe. So in the United States we have ten thousand chemicals that we can have in our food, and in Europe they have four hundred because they've tested them. They don't test them here, they just throw them in. Well, can't we rely on their testing if it needs least rigorous standards, you know, if they're you know, medically ethically peer reviewed standards. And I know we have to choke on that because there's got a lot of so called peer reviewed stuff that turns out to be a bunch of lies. But you know, I mean, these are the authorities that we typically rely on, and I know the European Union's pretty good about their stand Even more so for me, being a limited government kind of guy, I hate when we talk about, you know, government solutions to problems and running it through some administrative agency before we get to do something that runs a foul of my you know, free market, free loving principles. But we're talking about something that can kill you potentially, you know, when we rise to that challenge and we think about that. We have to rely on some experts and we need the information. This is why I like product labeling requirements. At least I get to know what's in it, you know, and and it's a mandate from government that they have to tell you what they put in the product. I like that. It gives me information. It helps me be an informed consumer. I don't know what the hell FD and c RED does, right, what is that? And you know it's made from petroleum? No, I didn't know that. There's information I could use. What's interesting is the orange I think comes from squashed bugs. Yeah, I've read that. Yeah, there's actually the Beatles. Yes, I don't know that. I would like to have somebody study there. And then also, let's not let's be clear about the advertisement. When they say no added sugar, Well, what is that supposed to mean? Is that mean no more added sugar compared to my banana here has natural sugar in it. There's no added sugar in my banana. I don't labeling on my banana because it contains banana. If you look at any juice, it'll say no added sugars. But then you look at what the number one ingredient is it's almost always either apple juice or grape juice, well sugar, the two sweetest juices you can find, which is weird because when they'll they'll recommend, you know, don't go with with with sugar beverages like a SODA's drink. Fruit juice, Well, that's just concentrated sugar. If you ate an apple, you wouldn't be getting the concentrated sugar the fiber to slow it down. It's much more nutrition to have the apple than to drink the apple juice.
Speaker 2: Right, And so that's why I mean, my point says, when someone picks up something that says no added sugar, they're thinking, oh, there's no sugar in it.
Speaker 1: Misled.
Speaker 2: So we need to stop this misleading advertisement all food products.
Speaker 1: Right, But I think most of the label and at least will sugar how many grams of sugar are in it, and then below it it'll say added sugars. If you're educated or desire to look, oh you know, and that's where you know, people need to fend for themselves. And if the product is properly labeled and the information is there, which it is in most things in terms of food, like when I quent on my keto diet and I took all the sugars out of my diet, and I always look at the labels, and that's what I was looking to catch up. You know, I got tablespoon of ketchup is like four grams of added sugars.
Speaker 2: A third of it is all sugar. But the question, though, is is is sugar bad? That's what the general population is going to ask that question. What's wrong with sugar? Sugar is and everything it's in fruit, it's it's natural fruit. Whoa, whoa, whoa back up, very inflammatory, you don't always need to have it. And sugar itself, like you said, contains fiber. And you're not getting a huge sugar rush when you eat an apple, but a huge here rush when you drink it. All right, let's pause from it and seven to fifteen right now. If you've got krece the talk station, then glet me give you a RECOMMD for residential electric needs. Just give my friends a color and electric a shout. They do wonderful work. The price is always right. The electricians are a well oiled machine, and they are great at customer service. And what more could you want from an electric company license electricians with great customer service and a right price, a plus with a better business trail. That's calling electric from your outlet, installs, thre rewiring your entire home and everything in between. I've hand them over for a whole bunch of projects over the last decade or so, and it's always done right with me, and it is done right for you. So confidently called Colin Electric and tell them. Brian said, Hi, when you do, I hope you do that. The number is five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two. You get a ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for you. So for residential electric needs, cull On c U L E N Cullenelectriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 1: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Best are us Wwentine dunk damned best right now get fifteen hundred dollars office shower.
Speaker 4: It's have replacement or three thousand dollars off a full battery model plus loans and no money payments. Call five one three, six seven six Baths to schedule your free estimate, or go to bathsr us dot com. Five win three six seven six, Bath.
Speaker 3: Bas Are USA, Wwentreaine Sunk Day and Best cors A.
Speaker 5: You lo.
Speaker 1: Here's your Channel nine weather forecast. We have a uh the storm scattered storm supp wass to show up around noons at around one pm today, so you got that going for you. Maybe seventy eight for the high today, down to fifty nine tonight with a slight chance of storms. Remaining mostly cloudy Friday with scattered afternoon storms of possibilities seventy two for the high overnight Lotte forty five with a slight chance of rain. The beginning of the Flying Pig weekend, We're going to have a fifty percent chance of spotty showers on Saturday. Sixty three will be the high. It's sixty eight right now. In time for a traffick update.
Speaker 6: From the u SE up Tramfic Center you see healthwaite Ball Center of of Hers Comprehensive Obesity Air and Advanced Sergico Expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Cruise continue to work with an accident on the ramp from northbound two seventy five to thirty two in Eastgate Tramfink is getting by now on the right hand side, South Bend seventy five break rights out of Lachland northbound seventy five heavy and buttermilk Chuck Ingram Moon fifty five Karo see the talk.
Speaker 1: Station Joshi seven twenty fifty fou KRCD talk station and Happy Thursday Talk in hell Restore Wilms dot Org is where you find George Brenhaman and Keith Enfield and they're trying to just expand our awareness about healthier lifestyles, healthier eating choices, and uh well just giving us the information that fortunately we're finally getting from the likes of RFK Junior. At least that guy a lightning rock he may be, but I just I was really happy that Trump administration selected him because your lifelong Democrat, you know, this sort of left leaning, green new deal kind of goofball. But he is and has always been on the cutting edge of all things healthy and it just raises awareness generally because he actually makes it into the news. If it was just some random bureaucrats selected to lead this the department, I don't think we'd be hearing as much about it. And that was a genius move, you know, putting three Democrats in your cabinet. Yeah, I don't know how you argue with that. And RFK has just focused on kids. Yeah, so we just got no control over the things that we will be worried about him otherwise, like, oh my god, Rfk's and there we're going to have this, you know, windmills in our backyard or some nonsense like that. Yeah, But so he's he was always focused on autism. And and when you look at the data, and I'm a data kind of guy, when you look at those graphs, it looks like it's just taking off. I mean it was kind of okay, you mean the numbers of the numbers, pure percentage. Okay, I want to I want to start this conversation because I know we're going to talk about some other areas related to autism, or at least arguably related autism, like raising awareness about these products and chemicals and things in our food and bringing us to a level of understanding, to finally come to an understanding that they're bad for us. Autism in terms of awareness has been elevated over the years. More and more people are being in tune to it. More and more people are looking out for signs and symptoms that their children may be autistic. And it's thought of as a spectrum now, so that's a low end episode. Doesn't that necessarily suggest the numbers are going to go up because we're looking in places we didn't look before. Yes, but not from one in ten thousand to one and thirty one. I mean, that's the change that we've seen in the last three decades. It's gone from one in ten thousand kids to one in thirty one now. And I heard his response to that exact question and what he basically says, I'm focused on the ones that can't talk, can't go to the bathroom, you know, the end of the spectrum where you can't miss it. I mean, there's obvious, and he's saying, there's no way that doctors in the past miss this kind of autism. But there are others on the isn't that the name of Thesburgers. I have a bit of that. Elon Musk has that as you concentrate. So I'm okay with some of this, right. And I have a friend of mine who's shot is that way, and he is absolutely brilliant. Now he lacks the social component. He finds it difficult to interact with people. But generally speaking, I mean he's a history buff. You can ask him anything about any point in time in the world's history and he knows the answer to it. And he's gainfully employed. He lives on his own, I mean, he's independent. So you know, that's a different end of Ausburgers. And I suppose in decades ago, a couple decades ago, that he wouldn't have been diagnosed with anything other than just having a problem, you know, dealing with other people was introverted. Yeah, I'm used to hearing there. So that's a person now that will be diagnosed. But the high end has just gone crazy. I mean, the amount of kids that are walking around noncommunicative, can't go to the bathroom, that kind of stuff's skyrocking. So the question is why in the same way that you see obesity going up, and it correlates exactly with when the food pyramid came in and this whole carb focus came in and packaged foods. You know, there's a correlation. The correlation doesn't mean causation, but there is definitely a correlation between the number of vaccines that a child gets versus the blow up of autism.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I think what he did is he said, we're going to study it, so we're going to actually look at the data, look at the correlations, do a peer reviewed study of autism to see if if indeed, you know, some of these side things are the cause, or is it truly just geneticist is coming out. Well, in order to do an actual realistic study, you'd have to have a consistent group of at least two different types of children, ones that have never gotten a vaccine and ones that have in order to do a true which is why they did all that study of the Namish where they can't find an homage kid that has autism just doesn't happen. Well.
Speaker 2: The other thing, too, is that what about all the food that these kids are eating, such as these fruit loops like you mentioned, these food coloring and dyes, and are they going to exclude that in the data To say, okay, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Control for this is pretty broad, which is why the homage is a great way. They eat nothing but what comes out of the ground. They don't take any drugs, they don't take any vaccines, and they literally I think it was like a ten year study. I may be wrong on the duration, but la study because it showed that none of them had it. There was no autism in the homage community at all. How many homage are there out there, more than you think. Apparently they're you know, rebuilding homes in North Carolina and okay again, I'm just looking for all the potential variables that might Yeah, the control is to me, the challenge because vaccines are required well, and that was the other thing that he revealed to go to school and that kind of thing. None of them are safety tested. It's it's sort of like they generally recognized as say, vaccines in the United States don't get placebo trials to test safety and effectiveness. It's a really strange situation, and I'm glad they're studying it. Same with the fluoride thing. We want to talk about that. We'll take a break here and we'll bring that up because I've been hearing almost my entire life. You know, it started out as this, it's a communist conspiracy to put fluoride in our water and they're doing it to kill us all. And that was kind of a laughable argument. But then we come to realize that, oh, maybe it's not the magic bullet and positive thing that we always thought it was seven twenty five afty five krc DE talk station, Otor Exit a great set of products Older Exit to get rid of all the odors that are bothering you food odors, human overs, pet odors, smoke, mold, mildew. You got the recently purchased, previously owned automobile and it's got some kind of funk to it. Get odo exit to get rid of the funk. Guaranteed one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. If you use the products as directed, it will get rid of the odor they're intended to eliminate. To buy the products and learn more about out them and how to use them. It's ode O r xit no eodor exit dot Com made right here in the City of Cincinnati Greater Cincinnati area. It's not the physically located in the city, but it's a local product, locally owned and they've been in business more than twenty five years. So you know it works. I know it works, and they guarantee it one hundred percent if it doesn't work when you use this directed to get your money back odorexit dot com. To buy it directly online or to find where it's sold locally odor Exit dot com fifty five KRC. The new iHeart up just looks better. The best feature of a car radio on the app. It's the precess super easy and thank you for keeping it pre Get in on what everyone's talking about and get the new and improved free iHeartRadio out today.
Speaker 7: My Heart Radio A Minute of Hope is brought to you by the Linder Center of Hope Linders Center of Hope dot org. His Brian Thomas, host of the videobot Frase Morning Show with Lauren Nis or Lauren A, is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at the Linders Center of Hope. For more information, go to Linder Center of Hope dot org or call five one three five three six Hope.
Speaker 8: So there's lots of different ways if someone is looking to use their insurance, the best way maybe to kind of get a start is to reach out to their insurance company because they can give you a list of providers in your area that are covered through your insurance. Is self pay is something that someone is willing to do or has the means to do. There is a lot of self pay providers in the ram of psychiatry, So maybe searching through that route. Another very basic way is to just kind of get on Google and search for psychiatric medication management providers in your area, and that might be a way to start.
Speaker 1: More information on mental health. Go to Lender Center of Hope dot org or call five one three five three six Hope. You don't think about it, you don't talk about Chanel and I. On the forecast, scattered afternoon storms we should develop around one pm today. That's seventy eight for the high. Another chance of storms overnight just to slight one fifty nine for the low. Tomorrow, scattered afternoon storms are hostile. Deis just the mostly fody day with the high of seventy two overnight Friday slight chance of rain forty five and at the beginning of the flying Tag activities this weekend. We'll have spotty showers on Saturday with a high of sixty three sixty eight degrees. Right now, time for traffic from Do.
Speaker 6: You see how Trampic Center, You see how Weight Loss Center offers comprehensive over you see the care and advance sergic o expertise. Call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three that's nine three nine twenty two sixty three North Found seventy five frank right south of Errol Winder into the cut southbound seventy five slow through Walkland, So it's north Found two and seventy five Ramp thirty two at Eastgate due to an accident chuck ing Vermont fifty five krooc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty IF eighty five cares of the dalk station on air and off air, talking with my friends from Restore Wellness dot org. You check out the website. In stu we got George Rutterman and Keith Tenfeld and we're gonna have Adam Kaylor in studio talk about county and city issues and wasting our money OUTA would join the program at the top of the art and it is so we can stick around for that. And I meantime, we were we just touched slightly upon the topic of fluoride and this has made it in the news of late and I find out and I wanted to know the genesis of the removal of fluoride from the water, because did you mention the state of Utah voted to do that. YEA, the law. But there have been rumblings going on about the dangers of fluoride and its impact on our our cognitive function? Right, doesn't it lowers IQ and kids? Lower's IQ and kids? Is the claim? Is there new studies and research out now that has pushed this over the edge to make people motivated to remove it from water? What's what's again? I think it's an outcome from COVID. People are now tuned up to this and they're like, Okay, the key thing with fluoride is once it passes past your teeth, there is no useful function performed by fluoride. So in your body, there's nothing good it's doing. And if if you use the fluoride toothpaste, why do you need it in the water? Okay? And I remember when I was a kid, this is before or water flooridation. You took a fluoride tablet or you went to the dentists and they put this gel on your head. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, great flavored. Yeah, God, stuff is awful, I gets say. And you still kind of they still have that option at the dentist. Well they do it now, it's in the pace that they used to, you know, grind your teeth and polert them and polish your teeth. So The catch is, there have been a couple of studies since cities and states have started taking this fluoride out of the water, and what they're finding is there's a twenty five percent The claim is there's a twenty five percent increase in childhood cavities. Maybe that's because twenty three must entirely in the lower income brackets because they're probably not brushing on a regular basis or seeing dentists, and they might be on snap and drinking. So does all exactly. Yeah, a mountain dew is gonna So there's a ton of using things. But in my in mind, you the main thing is there is no benefit to swallowing fluoride, none whatsoever. And even if there's a little bit of a problem, who are we saving by sticking it in everybody's water? And I always go back to when I stuck the filter on my water system that got rid of fluoride. It was like, Wow, this water tastes great. I literally searched it out, and I'm sure that filter also filtered out about a bunch of other things. Oh yeah, yeah, I got I wanted to get everything. But don't put the entire blame on the removal of florid, but or benefit rather. It's interesting that the the use case for that was two things. It's a waste product from things like aluminum smelting and coal fired florid plants. Yes, it's a side product when you smelt the aluminum war He wanted to find some way to do it, just like crisco was a side product of a I think it was corn production, and so crisco was invented as a way to eat more of the more decide to throw it in the water because we had this fluoride laying around as a byproduct cost well, but there was a correlation with helping cavity. So there is no doubting the fact that if you put floor right on your tooth enamel, your enamel becomes stronger and you don't get you don't get cavities. But is the most efficient way to do that toothpaste or ingest it in the water, or is there something else other than fluoride that is healthier and more able to be the more expensive toothpaste And that's what I'm using now, But there's a different chemical that does a similar thing. Okay, So I just think it's research on that chemical to find out whether or not it has percussions. Now they'll say, oh my god, are you using the expensive toothpaste that you want to use chloride? Yeah, okay, you get cancer or something. You see, it's one thing leads to enother. Well, and that's why some people just use baking soda and peroxide. You just mix those too, but you don't get any benefit, and your teeth aren't protected like they are when you use a Florida fluoridated toothpaste, which is let's just do that. Don't swallow the toothpaste, don't stick it into water. Well, I'll be fine, all right. But there are studies, legitimate peer reviewed studies that show that fluoride does impact IQ. The question is on how high of a concentration, So some of the studies were higher concentration. Some cities have a higher level than they think because their water source has fluorid in it, So there's a problem. It's not really regulated. It's one of the things they sort of dump it in and then don't look at the output to see what it actually cool. Yeah, exactly there. Okay, if it's burning my eyes, it's too much. If my kid can't watch cartoons, maybe it's too much fluorid. Well, a lot to digest here on that one. I guess you know, how do you control and figure out that IQ goes down as a consequence of the florid itself and not some other environmental factors and other things. The key is taking it out of the water doesn't take away from the fact that it's in the toothpaste, and you get the same benefit, right and that you have access to it if you want it. You don't, you're not forced to take it, but you have access to it if you want it fair enough, and that's a de libertary to me. Loves that point. The more informed you are, the more inform your decisions are, and the better decisions you can make. And of course by not having it in the water automatically, you get the choice of whether or not you want to have any fluoride touch your body at all. I'll take the toothpaste. Seven thirty five fifty five krec DE Talk station Stigram more to talk about in the area of health, but first, affordable medical imaging. Speaking of health, you're gonna need an image at some point, most everybody does. I know, I've had like nine gazillion of in my lifetime. Previously, we'd go to the hospital imaging department for like CT scans, and I did have an echo cardiogram before, but you know what, I go to Affordable imaging Services now. The last several scans I've had done at affordable imaging services because I get a CT scan without a contrast for four hundred and fifty bucks. And if I need a contrast, and of course I do with my cancer diagnosis, it's only six hundred bucks. But I went to the imaging department of the hospital to set me back like five grand. Then I pay extra for the radiologists report every image. It Affordable imaging comes with the radiologist report. So the echo cardiogram not thirty five hundred dollars or more five hundred bucks without an enhancement, it's eight hundred and they can get you right in, unlike the hospitals where there's quite often a long wait time. This is your heart you're talking about, So get on into affordable imaging services right away and save heap loads of money. And you have a choice when it comes your medical Care'll like to point out, so whether it's the MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, lung screening, cardiac scoring five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online at Affordable Medimaging dot Com fifty five KRC. This is Jeff for Tri State. Jenni Leather says we're gonna get some afternoon storms scattered anyway, should develop around one PM today. Today's high seventy eight, slight chance of storms overnight as well with a low of fifty nine. Scattered afternoon storms Tomorrow with the highest seventy two overnight slight chanceer rain forty five and for the beginning of the Flying Pig weekend sixty three. The high on Saturday with the spotty showers sixty eight. Now time for a traffick update from the UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: You see how weight boss center offers comprehensively b City Caaren Advanced sargic oh expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Highway traffic getting heavy once again exiting to thirty two in Eastgate from northbound two seventy five thanks to an accident. Then I'm seeing some heavy traffic. Adam Milford making your way towards Ward's corner. There's an accident with injuries on river at State Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: At seven forty Here fifty five KRCD talk Station, enjoying the conversation this hour, learning a lot about health and what we're learning at more and more every day about what we put in our bodies and about what we have been putting in our bodies may not have been the right thing. And got George Brennan and Keith Tennefeld in studio. The website Restore Wellness dot org. You guys do a podcast too, don't you. We do a podcast. The big thing anymore is the extreme or Twitter, whatever you want to call it. Nowadays, there's a lot of stuff going on there and the Restore wellness dot org Twitter page. We keep reposting all of the top issues, so you'll see a ton of cool stuff there. In fact, that's that's my preferred way to get the information anymore. Is I just get subscribed to restore wellness dot org and you'll see is this the industry restore wellness restore well org. If you just type and restore wellness will come up on the list Okay, okay, So add that to your x feed and you'll get real time information from the guys and what they're talking about and what they're posting. Or the website again restore wellness dot org. All right, which directionally moving into this segment, Fellas, So.
Speaker 2: I'd like to give everybody a biohack, you know, giving people some information that they can really use on a personal level. If you're having difficulty managing your high blood pressure where your doctor's prescribing medications you're not seeing results, or you're having cardiovascar disease despite all your diet and exercise changes, or you're struggling from depression, anxiety, gut issues inflame gut irritable bow thyroid, even thyroid problems out of immune thyroid problems, and these things kind of where they coming from, what's the cause of them. I suggest you highly look into a possible genetic disorder called MTHFR methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase. It's a situation where you have a deficiency in the ability to reduce folate and therefore your mitochondria, the energy powerhouse of your body, of every single cell, isn't being fed proper nutrition. And the reason it's not really a mainstream concept is because most people don't even know how to manage it, and there are certain hospital organizations that don't even test for it. And when you start addressing these issues, for instance, has your doctor ever done a home assisting level on you? You need to ask your doctor to do a home assisting level on you and check your vitamin B levels because if you have this deficiency, you are deficient probably in vitamin BS and that is essential for energy production atp production and if that's not working right, it's going to jack up your homossystine levels and cause all kinds of problems, including fast.
Speaker 1: Basically how the body creates energy or creates the functioning DNA and the chemicals inside exactly. I had never heard of it until very recently, but it's all over Twitter now there's a ton of people talking about MTHFR. Get the tests. So is it a blood test? It's a blood test or a cheek swab. There's two different DNA. Now, if I went into my doctor and I said, hey, doc, Richard MTFHR, will you check me for that? He would know.
Speaker 2: He would know, And you go, well, there's not much you know, blah, you know, because of it. It's the lack of education, the presenting in the residency program.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things that's not a money a lot of press, but it's like I think the statistics from GROC were saying, it's like thirty percent of the population fifty And what's interesting about that is when I test my patients, I at least I can guarantee you eighty percent of my patients have some variant because they're a patient, because they came in with these problems and that I'm actually looking for it. And then and some of these fixes are very very simple. For instance, we talked about a lot of this bad stuff in your diet folic acid, particularly enrich flowers of cereals and breads and weed and pasta and pizza and beer have all this folic acid in it, and people are consuming it left and right, and they're wondering, wait a minute, it's low salt, it's low carb version of folic acid, whoever it might be. But it's causing bascularin information and therefore there's your blood pressure and that's why your blood pressure medicine isn't working because your vascular beds are inflamed. Let's start getting you the right fold eate through healthy meats, healthy diets, and a methylated multi vitamin, and before you know it, over the next usually three to four months, your blood pressure points will begin to drop. Wow, what about all the other symptoms you mentioned, like anxiety and depression depression?
Speaker 2: I have a fantastic situation where I had a sixty seven year old actually I think she's seventy six years old and anyway, seventy six year old female who did not know she had MTTFR, and she suffered from social anxiety, stayed in her house, was very anxious about anything, overthought everything. We started on an MTHFR T you've been playing. Before you know it, she's out and about and happy, and her family's like, wait a minute, what happened? Where's my old you know, grandma? She's this isn't her, but she loves being this person. Now, she's energetic, she's exercising again, she's feeling great all because of MTFR.
Speaker 1: So it's an energy thing, just like the chronic illnesses of trace to the way your body is processing energy from salt or sugar versus fats.
Speaker 2: Exactly part of that methylation disorders. Is a thing called comp t c O MT and that's one of those neurological inflammatory situations where you start treating that. You have a resistant child who is depressed or anxiety, has a lot of anxiety, get them tested.
Speaker 1: See what that comes up at. Interesting, that is something brand new to me. Mt fhr mt HFR oh mt HFR. So yeah, wrote, I'd write it down right. I'll be posting this what we talk about today will be up on the website by by later today, so you can go there, listen to the podcast, and then we'll have our links. I just relistened to this podcast. There you are. Fast forward to seven forty three and start listening or this segment anyway at seven thirty five and MT HFR all right, I'm gonna have to look into that mind. I'll give you some I'll give you some treatments on the other side of the break. Yeah, great, because I'd love to know what you prescribed for that woman that transformed her life, because people got their curiosity p because I should do first though. Suzette Lowe's Camp Across Country Mortgage, Cross Country Mortgage Live. The name kind of sums it up because they are literally cross country. If you get in touch with suzev in any state and to my friends in Puerto Rico, you also can call Susette to talk about mortgages, anything related to mortgages. She's the best in the business, I will tell you. She is just the most sweet person you'll ever work with, and you wouldn't you want to work with someone that you at least enjoy talking with when it comes to mortgages is the biggest financial thing you'll ever transaction you'll probably ever be involved with. Suzette. Loe's a camp get you through the entire process quickly, as she did with my daughter and her fiance. I think two days is all took to locke in financing, and they had been sort of screwing around the bank who wasn't very responsive for at least a week or so. They were getting a little anxious. Susette took good care of him and she my daughter was so happy. He's like, oh, Dad, I can't I'm so glad you recommended Susette Like, well, you know, don't you listen to your dad? Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. You'll get right back with you. Five one three three one three, fifty one, seventy six. If you want, you send her an email. Shall get back with you on that as well, Suzette dot Low's Camp l O S E KA MP so is that dot Low's camp at CCM dot com fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 5: So you had a solid retirement dream, sell your home in a few years, bank the equity, downsize and travel. But with an unpredictable economy and the future feeling uncertain, you're wonder if that equity will still be there when you're ready. What if you could bank that equity right now? With Truehold, you can sell your home for its current value, so you can access your equity today. You can bank the cash now, stay in your home you love with an easy standard lease. True Hold even covers property Texas insurance and repairs. And since true Hold hands over your equity in cash now, it's yours to do whatever you'd like. Don't let shifting economy put your hard earned equity at risk. Visit truehold dot Com. Receive their competitive offer on your home in just forty eight hours based on its current value, not what's coming called one eight five, five three, ninety nine ninety three, or visit Truehold dot com the smarter, faster way.
Speaker 1: To cash out of your homes value without moving. That's Truehold dot com Foreign Exchange your import automotive specialist, visit foreign x dot com. Attention. Here's your channeline with a forecast scattered afternoon storms. They should kick in or develop anyway around one pm. Channel nine says seventy eight for the high overnight LOTTL fifty nine with the slight chance of storms scattered afternoon storms tomorrow seventy two. Otherwise just cloudy day tomorrow overnight slight chance of raining low forty five. Blindtag Weekend begins on Saturday and there is a fifty percent so some spotty shower. Sixty three will be the high sixty nine now typer traffic from the.
Speaker 6: UCL Traffic Center, u See Healthwaight Boss Center offers comprehensive OBCD care in advanced SAR to go expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three, nine twenty two sixty three. Crews continue to work with a couple of accidents. Northbound two seventy five is ramped to thirty two in Eastgate Traffics backing onto the Highway and on River at State with injuries northbound seventy five add an extra fifteen minutes out of Florence. Chuck Ingram and fifty five KR seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty fifty five kre C detalk station. We are Restoring health, Restoring Wellness dot org. Gun them on AX it's Restore well at Restore well and they are George Bunneman and Keith Tenenfeld, Keisa, what's you? What are your specific title? There's health practitioner, CHIRS practitioner, first practitioner, and you have a clinic and you help people with this and you told us about m T hf R very good and it can blood pressure is impacted by this condition. If you're struggling with blood pressure issues, got health you mentioned, you mentioned anxiety, depression, all these because maybe your body is not processing and fully. All right, well, let's just take that on face value, even though I really don't know what that means on a biological level or what fully does to you. But if it causes these problems, obviously might we might want to get rid of them. So you put the woman who's struggled with social issues and was an isolationist and I mean just anxiety ridden person that had just impacted her life and you transformed her life. What kind of program do you put her on? What what do you do to treat this particular condition? Since you said thirty to fifty percent of the people, I struggle with it exactly.
Speaker 2: And not only does it do the things that you mentioned, but it can increase your risk if you're you can't sorry for cancer, for miscarriages or reproductive health, do for those other people that are out there. So fol eight is really really good. Folic acid is not good. So you first, that's the one thing if you addresses your diet, you bring in high rich folate and anytime like for instance, you might be on a multivitamin right now and you spin around the back and it's going to say foll eate, but if you look closely, it'll say as folic acid.
Speaker 1: Throw it away.
Speaker 2: Now with that other supplements you want to take, is a methylated multivitamin or a methylated B complex. Methylated we'll say things like methyl fol eate or methylcobala means some very good quality things that are already methylated. So you don't have to worry about converting that foll late because.
Speaker 1: It gets around the genetic problem by already doing it externally.
Speaker 2: Exactly, we carry a product called mitocore and if you reach out to us, I can get you in touch with it. But mito core is a fantastic multivitamin, but more importantly, it's methylated and it also has is a high dose of antioxidants. Antioxidants is another problem with MTHFR. You don't get rid of oxidative stress. So other things like NAC and rosveritral that are in a multi vitamin methylated design for MTHFR, and you can simply type that in show me vitamins that are designed for MTHFR, and you have a good variety, but they're not always complete. So you solved it with supplements, not with pharmaceuticals. Correct, very much, sure, right, And so getting the fully fullic acid out of people's diet and getting them on a methylated multivitamin, having them eat foods that are rich in betaine are also known as tmg, which are things like spinach and beats and quin wa can actually increase your betaine levels, and btain is what drives down your home assisting levels. Once your home assisting levels are driven down, your blood pressure drops, your neuroinflamma and inflammation drops, the depression begins to ease, the anxiety begins to ease, the blood pressure begins to ease, and it's a win win for everybody. Can you think of how many people, I mean, I'll take get face value what you're telling me. I don't think you guys are in the business to steer people the wrong direction. You're interested in really improving people's health. So let's assume, for the sake discussion, even though you like you opened a fire hose of information in the last several minutes, you could solve one of the broader problems we have in society at large, which is everybody on these psychological medications. By the way, SSRIs are not necessarily the research on them is very very poor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm probably gonna get backslash for that, but but you know if I am, But I mean, I'm just thinking of all the problems you associate with this metabolism sort of disorder, which can be solved through vitamins and changes in diet. There's a lot of people on these on pharmaceuticals because they struggle with like, for example, anxiety. You know, they're oh my god, and they go to a psychiatrist and they get put on a med and then they're on them for for a long time, when in fact, a diet and changes in lifestyle can can really profoundly alter that symptom or that that diagnosims. And that's why I.
Speaker 2: Believe MKHFR isn't really being discussed in your doctor's office because of look at the pharmaceutical side of things, and essentral hypertension is basically people who have high blood pressure and they don't really know the cause of it, so they throw these blood pressure augmenting medications at it, and before you know it, they're not They're no better than there are doubling the dos and whatever have you. I've gotten people off blood pressure medicines before. That's amazing. Well, there are different ways to look at medicine and it's not always the standard of care that your doctor might recommend. That's why you need to talk to guys like George and Keith and why we have them around and that's why I like bringing them on the program. Of course, it gives a different viewpoint, maybe encourage people to look into this. You don't need to just immediately buy into it, but read about it and find out and maybe try.
Speaker 1: Different. Yeah, the main thing your problem. Shift your focus from treating an illness to preventing it. Let's let's go after wellness, not treating a problem I already have. Let's just make sure the problem never occurs in the first place. And I think that's the whole paradigm shift we're trying to encourage, is you don't go to your doctor just because you feel bad. What if you went to your doctor and said, how can I feel better?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: How can I avoid hypertension? How can I avoid you know, heart problem? Or better yet? Or but yet I have these illnesses?
Speaker 2: How about you just let's just focus on wellness and say, okay, let's let me get well with my diet, my hydration, my exercise, my sleep, sleeps very important, and my relationships. Let's fix those first, and then we'll look at my high blood pressure. Then we'll look at my aches and pains. Then we'll look at my depression or whatever. And if I don't have it exactly, still have a good point. You still still have it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been fascinating conversations and I'm hoping that we peak in this conversation. We peak the curiosity of my listeners to look into it and learn more and maybe there is indeed a different path that'll make you feel a lot better than taking that pharmaceutical pill every day. It's seven fifty six. Guys, Keep up the great work and again check them out on x Restore well or just go to Restore Wellness and it'll pop right up there to Restore Wellness dot org as well. We'll talk again soon, guys, again, keep up the great work. Adam Kayler returns to the studio after the top of the our news. We'll talk about the Bengals in the county. I'm sure he's going to just go crazy on that one. Plus county and city wasting our money. Adam is always on top of those issues. Plus thank god I heard me. The aviation expert Jay Ratlifs joined us every Thursday at eight thirty. He's coming up as well, covering Trump's first one hundred days every day, every.
Speaker 4: Day, Promises made, Promises kept.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station. This report is sponsored