Speaker 1: I should be hearing my voice.
Speaker 2: You should be hearing my voice. You should be hearing my voice, and you're right here.
Speaker 3: That was the teaser trailer for my upcoming documentary, Psychic Agent The Gay Program, releasing soon later this week on Amazon Prime and Apple TV. Welcome back to Raised by Giant's discussion We are live. I'm your host, writer Lee. Welcoming moderators and gentlemen out there. If you're watching on YouTube or x, or if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're just listening to the replay, welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description. Facebook, Instagram, X great ways to stay connected and find out about news, shows and guest appearances. And we have the first tester print of the DVD of my documentary, Psychicage at the Gate Program. I have to change a few things with it, so I'm glad I ordered this tester. But it looks good, super clean, got the disc right here. I think it looks I think it looks really great, but I need to make some changes to it and order another tester. And here's the back of it. But probably in a couple of weeks i'll have that order and I'll get another tester and figure it out and then I'll send in a bulk or These are going to be a very limited supply, probably around fifty in total, So in a few weeks, if you would like to get a DVD copy of the movie, I'll let you guys know when they're available for order, because if you don't like Amazon, some people like Amazon, some people don't, or Apple TV, you'll get a chance to get the physical DVD from me. Also looking in the getting DVDs made of Jfkix, Santa Clockwork shining as well, So there's really a lot to look forward to coming up. I also ordered eleven by seventeen movie posters, so those should arrive within the week. So we got a lot going on looking forward to the release. The trailer for the movie will drop the day the movie releases on streaming, so be on the lookout for that. But today we have with us here to talk about all of the craziness that's going on with the Trump administration. Independent reporter, TV correspondent, talk show personality the host of The Rundown Live, Chris Don Harris. Welcome to the show. It's good to see you again.
Speaker 1: My friend, Hey, writer, how's it going. Man, it sounds like you've been busy. I'm excited to see this new documentary. Man, is there going to be a digital download option where we can just buy it to download it to our TV. Is that what you're saying? You're going to be like on Amazon big time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's on Amazon. Oh well, it's going to be on Amazon. I'm really hoping by this weekend. I'm hoping around for the weekend, so pretty soon it's coming up. And then I got the DVDs for people to purchase. But yeah, you'll be able to buy it or stream it on Amazon Prime or if you have Apple TV, it'll be on Apple TV as well, and probably in the UK and in the United States for the first while first little bit. It normally distributes to the UK and the US, So anybody that has Amazon Prime in the United States or in the UK will be able to rent or purchase the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do a watch party, get your friends together, invite them over, download it on the TV, and you know, send us your videos of you guys watching it. I mean, that's pretty cool stuff. I don't know too many people that have documentaries. I'm working on my first documentary dealing with MK Ultra. I you know, I think that that's gonna be interesting, interviewing hopefully some of the survivors MK Ultra survivors and having those topic. It's interesting. Man. I sat and did an interview last night with somebody that used to have access to Hugh Hefner's home and was a model, and the individual told me a lot of like a lot of very upsetting and disturbing stuff, you know, things. It's kind of interesting of that lifestyle, but that's kind of accepted in Hollywood, right, just the idea of being a sex slave or anything else that happens out there. But it was public, right. Hugh Hefner had all these girls, and I'm sure anyone that went there they had access to as women too, and that's why they all wanted to be part of, you know, the playboy mansion there. But you know, you know, diving into what we're looking at in the world. You know, you mentioned Thomas Massey, you know, the flyer mentions Robert F. Kennedy as he next. There's a lot to dive into here because the way the political environment is going, there's this is retaliation in my opinion now I like, there'll be people that'll argue, you know, well, the Epstein files, the Biden administration had them, and they took out everything about the Clintons, and it's manufactured. It's probably all fake, And Okay, there's something to be said that maybe some you know, we know that over one hundred terabytes of data went missing, like the FBI got hacked conveniently during the Super Bowl, I believe, and a bunch of documents around their investigation dealing with Jeffrey Epstein disappeared, right, So I think that inherently a lot of the ones that we're seeing what's left over, and that does include Donald Trump. His name has been in there like thirty five hundred times. There's a lot of people that are listed in there. But I think it really tarnished his presidency because Donald Trump has done a lot of very beneficial things for the people early on. I mean, we could talk about eliminating taxes on tips and you know, overtime. I mean, isn't it great that you get to keep your entire overtime check at the end of the day they refund all that money. Is that it nice that, you know, ross Albrick got let go or the January six ers got pardoned, and they're trying to work on getting the money for the you know, I mean some of those people were thrown to the ground, had guns put to their head, and they were you know, hog tied and taken away by US Marshall's FBI and collusion with the local police department for trespassing. Last time I checked, the trespassing ticket is like like a misdemeanor that requires like mailing you a ticket, right so, and then they went to jail and their lives were ruined. Some of them can't get jobs because of the January sixth thing, And I think it's mostly because of the fact that the way it was or trade. Were there people that were violent. Sure, are there people that probably deserve to be in jail, sure, but there are plenty of people that they just went after for no reason, just because they were there or they wanted to go over go after their political adversaries, which the whole thing doing with January sixth, with ANTIFA disguising themselves as conservatives and reporting where the key influences were at any time, trying to encourage violence and filming them and then turning them into the Feds. The whole thing was weird. It was like a Bolshevik communist tactics aligned where the activists teamed up with the local law enforcement to put their adversarial enemies in jail. It was very interesting. So there was a lot of that. And I'm not saying that some of the things that the left said aren't true. I'm just saying, why can't both things be true at the end of the day, or parts of them? But you know that Donald Trump did that. You know, there's some things early on that you know, we were excited about Doge. What happened to Dowje By the way, dose just kind of disappeared. Though I thought that was a big thing. I thought so too.
Speaker 3: That is so interesting because that's one of the things that I wanted to bring up with here. Here is this whole dose things. Where is our stimulus Christan, Wasn't that a big thing? Wasn't that going to be a big thing? That you know, Elon Musk found all of this fraud and waste, and we were supposed to get this giant stimulus check. I think it was supposed to be like two thousand dollars or whatever. But I believe that that was kind of the first real chink in the armor early on, was because Elon Musk had this early out right, he was there for like what around two weeks, you know, that.
Speaker 1: A thing where the trillions of dollars just went missing, right, and Bono is going around saying how horrible the United States is because he doesn't understand the whole picture. That only like I think, only a fraction of the percentage of the money that was supposed to be allotted towards things like Bono is little, you know, feeding the poor, feeding the starving and third world countries. You know, most of the money went into nobody knows where it went. It just just it's completely gone. In fact, you know, if somebody owned a company, they would probably be delisted from any kind of stock exchange and put in jail for what the government has done. But there was never any follow up. And yeah, those stimulus checks, I think the big argument with the stimulus checks and jot doges, like how are you gonna get back two thousand dollars when you're like, what thirty five trillion dollars in debt and counting, Like don't we have to pay some of that off? Like where's the money coming from At the end of the day, like, what did they find? Thirty five trillion dollars? So they found it, Okay, then we're not dead. But that's not the case. We are still enslaved to other countries, and we are enslaved to these multinational corporatus and mostly the international bankers, which predominantly we can see through different types of funds and payacks and lobbyism. They will throw it around to get rid of their adversaries. People are upset about this, so like, so we're looking at this, so DOJ doge failed? Right that, you know, Donald Trump campaigning about how horrible of an idea it would be. It'd be a big mistake. It would be a big mistake to go in tyr And here we are, we're into Iran at the height of the Epstein files, right, non to mention, also the height of the you know, UFO disclosure files, which has been predominantly a big nothing burger. Although McCaslin and a bunch of scientists have disappeared or have died or killed themselves, faked their deaths. There's all these conspiracies out there, but people are missing, and that's not a new thing. You mean, I could go through a list for the last thirty years a scientists that mysteriously died and got missing. Big pharma has been plugging away at they had cures, who were working on reversing autism, or cures for skin cancer using CBDs or all sorts of revolutionary treatments they just didn't want people to have, or they just conveniently died, you know, suspiciously after people warned that, hey, they found a cure for cancer and then they die that kind of thing, or they lost the cure all of a sudden, you know, interesting stories, and so missing scientists is nothing new, but all that came out as an aftermath of the Epstein files. Like Epstein files are slowly now making their way back into the news, and I don't think they're going to go away this time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just so interesting when you go back to me, you look at this from like the beginning of the second term of the Trump presidency, and you look at Elon Musk and you look at Trump. I mean, there was a period of time where he was doing all the doge stuff at the White House and no one saw him for a while. People were posting photos of Elon and a sleeping bag at the White House? Do you remember that? And then all of a sudden, he's like, I'm out, I'm done, it's over. And I was kind of under the impression that he was going to have kind of a permanent place within the Trump administration, right, and then he emerges with a giant black eye. Do you remember that at the White House picture? You had this, you know, the panda the black eye that he had around his eye there and this few then starts between Trump and Elon, and then Elon's saying that Trump is in the Epstein files. That's why they're never going to be released. It's weird, bro, It's really weird thinking back on all this stuff. And of course all the events that you know, let us here, you know, they.
Speaker 1: To forget about it, right, right, So it's all smoke and mirrors, and there's something true, Like I'll talk to my journalist friends and they're like, well, I can hold more than one thought at one time, right, I can be concerned about disclosure, and I ran and the Epstein files. But the true issue is most of Americans don't have the time. Most of them were like it was their hobby to dive into the Epstein files, see what kind of trash was in Epstein files. I mean, there's probably millions of documents that haven't been looked at even yet that are in the Epstein files that may be relevant. They might be duplicates, they might be dumb stuff, you know, and there might be some more interesting stuff. All I know is that they didn't want people to go there. And I wonder a lot of it might be because Trump's legacy will forever be tired as the protector of PTOs because of the fact that there was no grand jury to go after these these horrible individuals that were taking advantage of underage women that were being trafficked to them. And we know that because Glon Maxwell's in jail for trafficking children. But to who the people in the Epstein files, Well, where's the investigation? Why are all these names being blacked out? And if it wasn't for Thomas Massey really for forcing the issue him and Rocanna, this would have never happened, This would have never came out. And obviously the Epstein isles of files, excuse me, is another main reason why Marjorie Taylor Green punched out early.
Speaker 3: That's the That's the thing is after Elon Right, then it was Marjorie Taylor Green her resignation. Then after that was Joe Kent, the Director of counter Terrorism resigning, and then Pulci Gabbert, the Director of National Intelligence, resigned resigning, so and hers was for a different reason. But I feel like that, you know, it's just kind of suspicious. So really, the only person that we're kind of left with here is rfk Right. He's the only one from the original Trump cabinet that people were really excited about that is still in there. This lasted longer than a year.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's the one. He's the one shining shiny spot that Donald Trump has. He when you talk about the cleanest, dirtiest shirt, that's going to be the Robert F. Kennedy. And I think it's because Robert F. Kennedy also plays politics, but at the same time he does investigate, like worry some things. He's talking about geo engineering, now, which does it which is is not supposed to exist. There are no such things as KEM trails, and you have Robert F. Kennedy talking about, you know, it could be a DARPA project and bringing validation to the concerns because if they use what's called stratosfy was it Wells Box stratosphere aerosol injections, it's toxic like alumina, it's barium, it's you know, I can't remember. There's a couple other ingredients involved with it, but aluminum oxide accumulatively could be toxic. It could cause bees to have Alzheimer's and not find it their way back to the hives. Well, what are some of the major news stories we're hearing now about bumblebees. Bumblebees are struggling to find their way back to the hives. They have Alzheimer's. Well, what's causing the Alzheimer's? Could it be aluminum oxides from wells Bach stratospheric aerosol injunctions in the cloud seeding per se and weather modification. Not only that, it causes Alzheimer's in humans, and then it prevents plants from re upping their nutrients. So the question is is how long? How much does this impact our environment? When it's a cumulative over years and years and years. The problem is that EPA doesn't check for it. You know, y writer, it's because it's below what was it below? One nanoparticle of size. Maybe it's a half less than a half a nanometer of particle size. Whatever it is, it's a small enough size to where the EPA doesn't test for it. But accumulatively, those could add up to a whole bunch of toxicsity. You just got to take a look into it. It's very interesting subject, by the way. But yeah, Robert F. Kennedy has really been trying to tackle the whole idea of what we might call chemtrails like and they always try to brush off kemtrails about you know, some reptilian conspiracy where they're geoengineering the planet to make it ready to bring demons in from some interdimensional portal. And I know they're trying to now announce the aliens are real, So who knows, But I don't believe that's the case. When I mentioned kemp trails, I'm talking about geoengineering weather modification. If you ask your AI if KEM trails are real, it will say no. Then they'll ask them and then ask your AI if weather modification is real, and it'll say yes, weather modification is real. Then ask it is weather modification chemtrails and it will say yes. And then you ask it what the hell is it doing? That's real answers you'll get from AI because it literally doesn't it's programmed to lie to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like the RFK. He's so surprising because he's kind of the least controversial person out of all of them, which is really insane. We kind of thought that he was going to be the big mover and the big shaker of the entire group, but has turned out to be these other people that have kind of, you know, resigned, and he may be one of the only people within the Trump administration that has been able to really do anything.
Speaker 1: One thing I know about Robert Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy. I spoke with him actually at the south By Southwest, a conference put together by Free and Equal Elections Foundation. They at a stage at south By Southwest where Robert F. Kennedy spoke, I spoke. I got to meet sjohn Stone because of Christina Tobin. So shouts out to Christina Tobin and Free and Equal Elections Foundation, And you know, Robert F. Kennedy's a politician. Still, he's still a politician. I think at the end of the day, what you're looking as people who are non negotiable on their principles when it comes to things like the Epstein Files, And you know, he isn't he's MAHA, he's make America healthy again. He isn't bust the pedophiles, which Thomas Massey was a big champion of MAHA making America healthy again. Right, He's really one of the main, like I think proponents in Congress always reminding people about getting toxix out of you know, our food. But all of a sudden, you're seeing the Trump administration kind of backpedal on some of that, like let's pook life with Satan things. All of a sudden, GMOs. It seems like Donald Trump has sold the American people out to the New World Order ever since the Epstein Files came out, because I can tell you the American people's thoughts and approval of him has gone down the tubes. And at some point he's probably saying, screw it. I'm gonna do what's best for me, my friends, and my family, and we're gonna just screw the American people. We're gonna go start war. And I ran, like Israel Wance, We're going to go after all these champions of liberty. Well, let's be honest, people like Rampaul and Thomas Massey are wildly popular amongst anyone that's uh, you know, a I would say, a you know, a constitutionalist, anyone that believes in the principles of our frowning fathers, people that believe that a loyalty should lie to the Constitution and not to party lines. And that's what Donald Trump's always said. The problem with Thomas Massey is is that he, you know, he doesn't go along with party politics. And that's because a lot of times the things that the party tries to throw in bills, the pork barrel spending, putting things in there that aren't beneficial to the people are just thrown into the bills. And everything in the bill is fine, but there's one thing he doesn't like in it. All of a sudden he doesn't like. Of course, one of those things is foreign aid. We can't take care of our own people. If you're homeless, writer and I ask you for money, you're not gonna give me money. Why because you don't have money. So why are we giving money to Israel for war? Why are we going to wars? We cannot afford our people are starving. We don't have money. Inflation is at all time, you know high, you know, and you have Donald Trump, all the economy is great. Yeah, if you live like you're homeless, like what going on in the world that we're so dumb. People are tribal and they're diving into this idea of this left right paradigm and everything that we've all these things we've worked for years and years to wake the people up. We're getting regressed. We're getting regressed. The wins we are making by getting libertarians in there, people who are liberty minded for the people, they're getting removed for these neo conservative establishment hats that are taking a neeed to this new world order of multinational bankers, multinational corporatis are just destroying the fabric and the identity of America. You know why, because they're going to profit on in the way out. You know, they've already convinced the president that the chip is sinking and at any time they can call in on the trillions of dollars of debt. So if you don't jump when they say jump, well guess what they could call in on that debt and then you'll have a whole nother problem. And they don't care if the whole system collapses. They're already making their deep underground bank you know, bunkers for you know, the resident evil style world that they're looking for in the future, just in case. Right, But all these billionaires are just popping up in bunkers all over the place.
Speaker 3: But I'll saye for those billionaires really going to be how many people are going to take to run those underground bunkers. Okay, they're not going to be that safe. Bro. If you have to have one hundred people running in an underground bunker, dude, well those people are going to take you out and take your bunker.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very interesting you mentioned that, Like in the Bible talks about the elite and the end Times going into the mountain, but they're trapped in the mountain and then they're begging the mountain to fall on them because it's so bad and evil inside of the mountain. I mean, that's literally in the Bible at some point, at least that's my interpretation of it. And it's funny because the Bible, Jordan Maxwell would always tell me the Bible is a scripture. Well what is a script? He'd ask me, what is a script? And you're like, well, okay, so script is like an outline of what's supposed to happen. It's the program, right, this is what's supposed to happen. This is what's going to happen. Every movie has a script, every play has a script. And they say the Bible is the greatest story ever told. Well, because everything has been written out, and the elitists use it as a roadmap, because it's all programmed in the people to believe that this is going to happen, whether divine or not divine. You know, it's very interesting that the elite have a you know, a heart on for going on and making prophecy come true. Just look at the temple that they're building at the ballroom in DC. There isn't it laid out like Solomon's temple. They say when Salomon's temple is rebuilt, that it's going to bring in the Antichrist. And you had Peter Thiel out there going around to Catholic churches talking about the Antichrist. They're doing life extension projects right now that they're doing human testing in three point five million dollars. But they're saying that they're having a crazy success that regenerating eyes and things like that people who have gone blind can now see again. They've done reverse blindness and rats and the monkey's and it's all about this making your age young again and re replenishing your RNA and making your body and regenerate at a youthful again because they think they've figured out the issue with aging. So that's a real thing that's in the news. You can look. They're starting human trials on transhumanism and making your human meat suit last longer. So at some point they're going to want to, you know, call the planet of too many people. That's what the Georgia Geidstone said, That's what they talk about it all these elitist groups, the un secret closed sessions with Henry Kissing during two thousand and nine that you know, through vaccination you can depopulate the planet and make money on the people on the way out, you know, because they'll be sick and dying, you know. So like it's just wild.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of.
Speaker 3: People have said that the ballroom is being done because they want to put this giant data center underneath the White House or whatever. And it's really interesting because Thomas Massey was actually warning about how these AI data centers are going to start popping up because of the Big Beautiful Bill. Do you remember the tweet that he had back in I think it was like the big beginning of the Trump second term. He was like, this Big Beautiful Bill is going to, uh.
Speaker 1: Make it to where data centers like he.
Speaker 3: Said that the deregulated because the government can't regulate actual AI. Because that was a big deal. Within the Big Beautiful Bill is that government cannot regulate AI. But within the government not being able to regulate AI, it's making it to where all these companies can just pop up data centers wherever they want, all across the United States because.
Speaker 1: Original that they're taking over people's property. I just had this conversation I filled in on the Alex Jones network a couple of days ago, and I had a guest Tammy clark On, and she was talking about how they're just going and taking local people's property to build these things. You know, they're like the same thing as if they were going to build roads. Uh. The problem is these aren't government entities, you know, eminent domain that they're going after those. And the thing is is there they want to make it so you can't sue the AI centers that they're immune from any kind of lawsuits or harms, the harm that they may cause of the community. You know, electric bills are going up, who knows what else. Not to mention, what are these data centers being used for. They're not going to be used just to collect data, right, They're going to be used to run AI And as we know that, the leadst future is they want to download everyone's consciousness digital twins into computer computers. So what kind of scale of network of AI data centers are you going to need to create an artificial world that's exactly lark like ours, download everyone's consciousness into it and then sell it as life extension of people who are dumb enough to download themselves into the matrix and give up their meat suit. Because that's where we're going. That's what the real plan is at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what these do. You have an AI data center being built around you?
Speaker 1: We like, listen, we are a hotspot for AI data centers. You know why. We have more lakes than any other state in the United States in Wisconsin from my understanding, and they want this, This is like the their wet dream. They want to be in Wisconsin. They want to be in Michigan because that's where all the water is. And we'll see that wherever they go, the water gets depleted, the electric bills skyrocket, They cause noise, pollution, who knows what kind of health issues. Yeah, they might. They're pushing them as every data center crates eighteen hundred jobs. No it doesn't. I'm hearing stories of like a lot of these data centers are only creating like fifty jobs or sixty jobs. You know, it's not not really impacting the community, but it's really vampirically going after their infrastructure. What happened to global warming and carbon emissions and all the electricity it's going to need to be required to run these things. Who's gonna pay for that? It'd be great if these AI centers came in and said, hey, we're going to pay half of everyone's electricity within the area, and you know, the price of electricity would go down. You know, maybe the people get some out of it, and they would be a little bit more you know acceptable. But instead we're gonna do imminent domain and try to push people off their property, buy their property, and put these AI data centers out there like a bunch of thugs, you know. So it's interesting to see what's happening. The question is what are they gonna be used to for? Not just surveillance? Right, why do they need these mega all of a sudden, Why do we need these mega AI data centers. It's tough compete with China. You know who Donald Trump makes most money most of his money from is China. If you look up you know how much money or does Donald Trump make from China? It tells you that they're like one of his top you know, the government of China, or entities related to the government China, or one of his top like like people who give them money not for election, but based on his private companies. So it makes you wonder, like what are we really up against?
Speaker 3: Well, you were at the Thomas Massey election in Kentucky and you actually got to meet him. What was that whole experience like there?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so I had the pleasure of getting out there and actually having a chance to ask him some questions at a rally that he was happy having and I got my photo taken. So I kind of fan boyed him a little bit, but I talked to him a little bit about the Epstein files and expressed, you know, the last time I talked to him, I made a video that viral. He remembered it, and then I mentioned I asked him if he thought there was any connection between mk Eltra and Jeffrey Epstein, and then he got a little weird on me, so like it was a little like I think he thought that I was a little bit either kookie or crazy all of a sudden, or I hit a hot button, who knows. But I thought that it was really interesting, and you know, I had a chance to kind of briefly talk to him. But I think that Thomas Massey is a very interesting individual because he is the last bastion of like libertarianism in the Congress, right because all the rest of the people that are somewhat like minded have gotten out Marjorie Taylor Green, you know, justin a mash, isn't there anymore? You got Thomas Massey, who has now been voted out. But what was crazy is that his polls were showing a really close, like neck to neck election. However, when I was there, every other commercial, every other commercial, BRO was like AOC and Omar hanging out with Thomas Massey, getting it on in the hotel room having a thrupple with AOC and it was at omar Ilmar. I forgot her name, the congressman from Minnesota. I apologize on my ignorance of her name all of a sudden, But he's always in the video having a threesome, and every other commercial is Thomas Massey votes with the Democrats. Here's Thomas Massey an AI created video, which by the way, is illegal in Kentucky. They can't use AI created created videos for political campaigns like that. And not only that, it's flashed so quickly on the bottom that you would have never known that it was AI video. The people thought that it was real. People really thought that was real video in Kentucky because old people were boomers. They don't understand AI. They don't understand what fake videos are. And guess what Thomas Massey lost With the boomers. They could only vote PM. Anyone that was working in the evening that didn't vote in the morning couldn't get out and vote. So all the young kids are upset because they couldn't vote at all. Not only that the rest of Kentucky couldn't believed that. Ed gall Rhino, I call him Gill rhino because he's basically a rhino one. The guy never did a debate. Like if you look at his parties after party, there's twenty people there and they were all like in their eighties. They're like on life support, you know. And you go to Thomas Massey's rally, which I was at, and it was just packed and there's energy still to that very day. It's unbelievable to think about that that Ed got elected. But he got elected because there was over twenty five million dollars pumped into as a campaign. Most of it, I think ninety five percent of it came from money outside of Kentucky.
Speaker 3: And that's was a closed election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a close primary. So for the people that don't know, if you're in a close primary, you have to be a member of the Republican Party in order to vote. Now, thirty one states don't have close primary, meaning it's open to the public. But the problem is here is that if you don't if you want to vote for Thomas Massey and you're independent, which is the largest voter bracket, you can't vote for him in the Republican primary unless you become a member of the GOP. They want that, you know, GOP money. They want that money from you. And if you're a Democrat and you like Thomas Massey in the primary more than your liberal candidate, you know, then you can't vote for Thomas Massy because it's a closed primary. So the open primaries meet, anyone could vote just like a normal election. The problem is is you have to be a member of the GOP. So what the what you could do all the politics work behind it is you get your little caucuses together and you call the old people and say, hey, you got to vote. Our caucus is endorsing ed. We're not. You know, Thomas Massey has become too much of a Democrat. He's and then they'll say things like, oh, he doesn't support the troops. Well, it isn't that he doesn't support the troops. He doesn't support the pork barrel spending in the bills that sends money to foreign eight nations, and he supports our troops. Is that they're putting bad things in the bills and he's voting against them. Are saying, well, he doesn't support the troops. That's not true at all. I mean that's the kind of games that they were playing. So the local Republican Party could endorse ad right and then called all their old people, say let's do early ballots, let's go, and then they'll just call them and follow up. And they just made sure that they had their ducks in a row, and they surgically went and went after Thomas Massey because Donald Trump wanted them to. That's it, just because you know, let's all talk is Donald Trump wanting them to. And twenty five million dollars in ads, which is, by the way, to overthrow a Republican congressman in a Republican district, meaning like it isn't a swing state. They had that one locked down that you know how many swing state seats they could flip with twenty five million dollars to make conservative that were probably liberal at one time. That's the most money ever pumped into a congressional primary in history. And it wasn't even a seat that they had to worry about. So why is it that they spent that kind of money. It was to send a message. It was to send a message to anybody else out there that maybe doesn't receive a pack ors against foreign aid, that we're gonna get rid of you with lobbyist money. If you don't get along or get in to get along with the rest of the GOP and do what Donald Trump says, because the money's gonna come and get you out. But what's really interesting is that they're targeting now individuals that were mostly against the Epstein fire or one of the Epstein files released. Right Donald Trump was against it being released. The people that went ahead and moved to get out of release, they're the ones he's targeting.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't feel Robert F. Kennedy is going to be targeted. He's not gonna get thrown out, right, And I think that people are who are trying to hold the president accountable for his actions and the things that he said and the reason why they got in there. I could tell you that, you know, Telsea Gabber didn't get in there to go into a pointless war and Iran that we're getting her ass kicked on because every time we negotiate pre piece, Israel goes ahead and they bomb him. And that's the strategy. What like, that's what the FBI did during fucking week, go Texas like, oh, oh, you know, we're gonna let you go. All of a sudden, take comes and rolls are, oh, come on, we'll talk peace, and then all of a sudden they attack them. They didn't know what was really going on, right, And that's the same thing they're doing with Iran. They're saying, oh, we got peace, you know, telling the people peace, peace, peace. In Israel's brain war war war, and Israel does in a Christian nation. You know, they don't believe in Jesus Christ. At the end of the day. They hate the guy Jesus Christ. They're the ones that killed Christ. And I'm not saying that we shouldn't respect Israel re allies with Israel, but at the end of the day, they don't have the same principles or the ideologies as we do as Christians in the United States. If you believe such a thing, because the United States has become a cesspool of many beliefs. And I'm okay with that as long as everyone respects everyone else's right to believe whatever they want and they don't hurt other people, like through satanic ritual abuse. You know, there's like witchcraft is blowing up everywhere you go. Bro, I'm telling you, I can't go on a date with a girl that is in a witch these days, it seems like they all are into the skull, Like they're all into the crystals, and they're all into terror cards, and they're all into astrology, and like it's okay to be into that stuff. But at the same time, where's your soul? Where's it going? In Israel? At the end of the day, they have an interest in getting rid of Thomas Massey. Why is that? Why do you think, right, or why do you think you're like in your idea what you're seeing. What do you think the reason is that they had a heart on for Thomas Massey.
Speaker 3: I think it's a few things. I believe that it was not only to get rid of the SYNTHI voices within Congress. But again, it is that type of warning shot, like you were mentioning, right, don't step out of line, or this is going to happen to you. We can just buy your seat in Congress. If we don't like what you do and what you say, we can just come in and buy your seat. I mean, what does that really mean for the United States that a foreign government can come in and buy a congressional seat and get a congressman removed. What kind of democracy is that really? Right? I mean, that doesn't sound like a democracy to me. Whenever a foreign government can unseat the sitting congressman.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think they unset them. I think the American people are dumb enough to vote for it, and they know that that's what it comes down to, because they still had a vote, right, And all that money coming in, all that fake propaganda coming in, and it's a big machine, and you're right, like it's an influence, it's an outside influence, but people still had to vote, per se. And what it really shows is that multinational lobbyism is a problem within the United States. It is a problem. Should corporations, should super PACs be able to lobby like that? Should there be a cap on how much money politicians can get so that they both have the same amount of money and to work with per se Like, what we're seeing here is really a dominance by foreign interests to overthrow Thomas Massey. And not only that, a foreign interest has rumored to be involved with Jeffrey Epstein as far as Massad and the Maxwell Galon Maxwell and her father was Massad? Right, Well, who do you think Epstein's tied ties were too? When it came to Massad, you know Massad agents and every thing. I was heck, I was robbed after confronting Isabelle Maxwell, Glen Maxwell's sister, in New York, after covering the Glen Maxwell trial and asking her about you know, synthetic biology and cloning and stuff like that, she took my picture and somebody broke into my Airbnb and stole my laptop on camera. I got the video of the guy going into my AIRBNBA just walking out with the laptop. They didn't want anything else there, like like they have to have technology. These people are in bed, not just with Masada. I'm sure it's a CIA operation too, And it was all screwed up because of Donald Trump. And you know, I don't know if this is this is his way of not being having assassination tempts on his life anymore or what. Maybe somebody said, listen, you gotta, you know, get along with Israel here otherwise you're going to be next. Look at Charlie Kirk. We still have questions there. Who's responsible for that assassination. We haven't found out much of anything other than was that Tyler Robinson, Like he probably didn't even shoot him, as probably somebody else some people are saying, you know, it was something that shot out of the mic. It could be, but I don't know. I find that kind of difficult to believe. But I do know that they went right after Charlie Kirk, you know, died the spot where he died, they dug it all up and they cement blocked it. I don't know if you knew.
Speaker 3: That very quickly after the assassination that should have been roped off, but they should have contained that as a part of evidence. But they had to get rid of it. There was a gentleman on I forget whose show it was, but he said that he was a part of this cleanup crew, and he said that the FBI said that we need to get this done fast.
Speaker 1: So it was a government opportunity. Ne one of know what's crazy. You can look at the day that Charlie Kirk was assassinated. I did a show and I said, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Trump administration that was responsible for the death of Charlie Kirk, and not just in part like but I'm talking about the agency groups because I can't remember a assassination that was of such prominence that didn't involve in the Alphabet Agency, and who knows, maybe a massade as well. But you know, I don't know. I don't think Donald Trump looked really remorseful when he gave his beach about you know, this is what this is what they must mean by an old time revival and Erica Kirk and everything else. Everything just seems so weird. It seems so Hollywood. It seems like it's almost kabuki theater, which you know, at the end of the day, if we can't vote in people and big multinational corporates can vote o people that are heroes of the public, like Thomas Massey. We're both left and right people like when is bipartisanship such a bad thing? When did that become a bad topic?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: And Thomas Massey was great at it. Now they're trying to tie in some things about Thomas Massey, which some of them are true, like him his Masonic roots, right. I was looking into some of that. Also, his involvement in transhumanism. I was looking into some of that. But you know, people really want to say, well, transhumanism is terrible, and the question is is if good people don't get involved in transhumanism, only bad people are gonna have life extension, are gonna live forever. What kind of world is that going to leave for our children? So I think good people should get involved with the conversation transhumanism. I think they should find interest. I don't think it's I it's irreversible at this point that the technology is coming and it's going to be there, and the question is is who's going to want to be involved in it? You know. But you know, at the end of the day, we're looking all this and we're putting all together and we're going what does it mean? It's all linked data centers, transhumanism, lobbyism to get politicians out there, are constitutionalists because they hate the idea of America. Multinational corporatists and international bankers hate America. We overthrew the crown, like the idea epitome of freedom and not debt and having the people in charge of our own government. That was America. That was that dream. And you'll talk to people and they'll be like, well, America is still the best damned country out there. Yeah, that's because every other country has gotten that much worse. So, like, at the end of the day, should we be okay with being having the cleanest, dirtiest shirt. I don't think so. I think we need to start with local elections. We need to get involved in your school board. You need to get people locally involved to change things geopolitically on the assembly scale and the state Senate scale before you get into the national scale. And it's unfortunate because Thomas Massey did so many wonderful things, still got like seven months left to cause trouble too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he still has seven months going on there. And yeah, the California election is today. It starts today, so you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, yeah, doesn't win in La. Well, he did mention Joe Kent, which is interesting because I had a chance to meet Joe.
Speaker 3: Real quickly. Here's what I think happened. I believe that the Butler Pennsylvania assassination was real. Okay, you can't fake being shot in the year now. People can yell at me all that they want. He cut his ear WW style whatever. I don't care. I don't believe Trump was supposed to survive that, okay, And when he did, he was threatened. But someone had to die, right. It's a lot like at the end of National Treasure. Do you remember the end of National Treasure. When Nicholas Cage found the treasure, he did a lot of illegal stuff to find the treasure, and then the freemason FBI guy at the end of the movie says, well, someone's got to go to jail, okay, And in this real life scenario, I believe Charlie Kirk was the one that paid that price, and then everyone else around Trump started resigning and being removed. That's what I think happened.
Speaker 1: I got another narrative for you, like, the only reason there'd be so much complacency in a shooter to be allowed on the rough as if they wanted him there. And I'm saying that Donald Trump may have allowed somebody to die to fake his own assassination plot, because that's what really propelled him into getting elected. That was his Teddy Roosevelt moment, you know, his bull moose you can't kill a bull moose moment. And I wouldn't put it past them to actually, you know, have somebody miss them, and you know, I'll kill somebody else, you know, and then play it off as WW. I don't think that's an unrealistic thought. But the question is is what proof do we have of that we don't allegedly the shooter was killed. To me, it seems very likely. Another scenario is is that that kid was an MK Ultra side effect. You know, he's programmed. He got a phone call and he was allowed to go on the roof and take pot shots on the president.
Speaker 3: Now, these other assassination attempts are pretty suspicious.
Speaker 1: Well, they Epstein file files. Ryan, have you noticed that writer? Excuse me, I call you Ryan bad. They blame them on the Epstein files. Writer. They keep going and saying, oh, it's because of the Epstein files that radicalize these shooters, like the one at Myra Lago that try to get is the Epstein files. Oh oh, Well, they don't want people look into the Epstein files because they'll radicalize you and you'll be considered an extremist. They don't want people to look there's something in there. There's more things in there that they don't want people to look into. That's just kind of my idea there. But I apologize. I don't mean to cut you off rightily.
Speaker 3: Well, it's really interesting. When they released the Opstein files, they did the search engine right, but when they release the UFO files, you could just look through all the UFO files one by one, but you couldn't do that with the Epstein files. You had to have that keyword, So right out the gate, they already didn't want you to look through the Epstein files. That's why they did the keyword search. Right. You can't just go through them all in order or by date or by time or and you can't get the full context of the entire conversations that Epstein is having through these emails because you only get a portion of the email.
Speaker 1: And the whole data vaults are missing, like Vault nine is missing if I remember right, you know, and then we had the whole break in like we mentioned earlier during Auto pen Joe's presidency, during the Super Bowl, where one hundred terabytes, a hundred terabytes of data went missing. A lot of them are involving around the Epstein files, probably Bill Clinton stuff, Hillary Clinton stuff, Joe Podesta, who knows what else is in there, maybe around trafficking. You know, they were able to recover out of the four hundred terabytes I think three hundred terabytes, and a lot of them had to deal with the Epstein you know, trials and research and investigation that went missing. So a lot of the stuff is missing. And it's interesting that you mentioned that. I didn't even think about that, the fact that they created a search bar. But we can't go by file by file. It's like they don't want us, like like, okay, I'm gonna give I'm gonna put this in perspective to your audience. In about twenty about two thousand and eight, I started publishing these very old newspaper articles about giant human skeletons being found all over the United States. I found them in the Library of Congress and I would type in giant human skeleton and it would bring up thousands of these articles that were found. Well after I started publishing them, I had noticed that that take didn't work. I went back, you know, for the last over the last couple years, I was doing it all the time. I was sudden the term giant human skeleton that no longer turns up giant human skeleton articles with those keywords in it. They can just remove remove keywords from articles, right, or takes from articles, or I have it not look at certain terms and articles and make them harder to find. So then I had to put giant skeleton and I had to remove the term human and to give me much of Like now I'm getting giant animal skeletons and I'm getting everything else mixed in there, and it's a little bit harder for me to dive in, and it's like ten thousand or twenty thousand results instead of you know, thirteen, you know, three thousand results. So it's it's it can make it a mess and make it harder for people to find the truth. And that's really what they did, is they made it like kind of like a shadow band, right writerly, like if you look up, some things that won't come up, and it was like you've even asked me for it was that you I think you asked me for a document to show, you know, something that I found that we could have searched for in the Epstein Files website. So some things just aren't coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That was the the secret society that he was a.
Speaker 1: Part of, the Zodiac Club, right, all of a sudden club, the Zodiac Club, which Jeffrey Epstein was a member of, and there's only twelve members, and one of them was the chair of the Federal Reserve, and they'd all meet in secret for dinner, you know, just the very prominent people we knew who four of them were at the time because they're listed in the Epstein files, and they're obsessed with the Zodiac because the Zodiac predicts the future, because you know, that's the Masarath what we talked about. I think we did a whole episode on the Zodiac Club for your show. You know, it's interesting because that's kind of gotten a little quiet, but it's one of the most secretive societies out there. Could it have been MG twelve or Majestic twelve, It could have been that could have been basically what MG twelve was, or it could have been another organization like the Zodiac Club. So very interesting stuff. But yeah, like you mentioned, things go disappearing, things go missing, the keywords stop working, and they even remove files.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's what I was trying to look up for one of the short videos that I was making of our last conversation that we did on this channel, and I would type in Zodiac Club, and I knew that the Zodiac was mentioned in the file. So if you typed in Zodiac or Zodiac Club into the keyword search box, it should pop up that email that it was associated with, right, But it didn't. And that's whenever I messaged you and I was like, hey, can you find the number at the bottom of this file so I can get a clean copy of the email that talks about the Zodiac Club. And you sent it to me and you had to literally type in the code at the bottom of the number into the from the bottom of the page into the search bar, and then it would pull it up. But it wouldn't pull up if you typed in Zodiac or Zodiac Club. It was unbelievable. It was like, what is this? And that's what happened to me with the UFO files too. Whenever I was searching through in the first UFO file dump, I would post them on social media and then I would link where I found that screenshot within the files right so that I could go back to it later. But then whenever I went back to it, all the links were broken. You couldn't access any of the links. So I just lost. I just, you know, looked through hundreds and hundreds of UFO files and I went through and screenshot at him real quick, posted them online, drop the link of where I found the file in there so I could easily access it, and then I could so I had no idea where anything was for me to go back and relook at it.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't it wasn't it Ian Carroll or somebody that created an AI database that would make all of Epstein's files in an email format so you could go through them and look through them individually because the search bar was trash? Isn't that what the whole purpose of having our own AI sleuths do the work?
Speaker 3: I think that did happen, right, Someone didn't make that website. I haven't been on it. I haven't tried to look.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's something we should look into. And I think it was like May, like maybe about a year or nine year ago, excuse me, a month ago it was popular. But we should look into that because I wonder, you know, I think, yeah, May twenty twenty sex a conspiracy theorists start building an AI interface to what does it say? To interfaces to the Epstein files and presenting their views as data that analysis. So essentially, this way, you know, we doesn't get overlooked by these search terms because the AI will dive into each document, and some of these are PDFs. It isn't a funny how many of them they mislabeled and you have to change them to do MLV to get the videos and weird things like that, how did how do those mistakes happen?
Speaker 3: Well, that was like in the first file dump when they tried to redact everything, But then you could just copy and paste the redaction part and paste it into another document, and then it gives you all of the the words because they they went in there and digitally blocked it out. They didn't actually go through the documents and redact everything with an actual highlighter or a marker or whatever. They just went in and digitally redacted stuff, so then you could just copy and paste and figure out what was done. That wasn't the very first dump, but this one they actually did d You should have just been released anyway. You shouldn't have to go in and do random tricks and to figure out what the videos.
Speaker 1: Like why is that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why do we have to jump through all those hoops? You imagine if you turned in like an assignment in college to that, Oh, don't worry, professor, just change the JPG to do MOV and then the video plays like who does that? Like? Why why would you purposely miss label? That's intentional that's intentionally misleading. That's not something that accidentally happens. You can't save a JPEG is a MLV file unless you go in there and change it after the fact.
Speaker 3: So I think that the part of the deal here with Trump is that you can't have both. Okay, both is way too dangerous, right. You either have the will of the citizens or the will of the establishment. And in Trump's first term he had the will of the citizens and not the establishment. And now it's flipped. He now has the will of the establishment. The media is not attacking him like they were before.
Speaker 1: Hillary Clinton is out there saying, oh, Donald Trump gets it this time around, of course, because he sold us all out to the New World Order. You know, Republicans would be completely okay with the New World Order as long as Donald Trump marched just right in there with a bunch of tanks and says, this is my new World Order.
Speaker 3: And the last president to really have both the will of the citizens and for the most part, the will of the establishment, other than some Republican states was JFK in my opinion, of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, Yeah, JFK is a very interesting individual. I spent about ten days with THEE Harvey Oswald's or lover Judith Baker, And it was an interesting time in Saint John Hunt. And I think JFK was loved by the people, but he was definitely hated by the establishment.
Speaker 3: Well when it came to uh, I mean he was a Democrat, right, A lot of people get that. Uh. I'm really confused because JFK has kind of been pushed out there as like a Republican guy, but.
Speaker 1: Well, he's Donald Trump's hero, which is.
Speaker 3: So strange, Like they kind of flipped that historically. They're like, oh, yeah, he was what a great Republican president. He wasn't a Republican, he was a Democrat. He was actually hated by the Republicans during his presidency, but I think that he was he was bigger than the Beatles. I mean, whenever he would show up to a freaking state to do any kind of route, like, there was thousands and thousands of people.
Speaker 1: That's what Donald Trump was like. That was like the first time we really saw that in generations was for Ron Paul. Ron Paul was like that. He was bringing in eight and twelve thousand people in twenty eleven and no one could figure out how He's lonely getting like two thousand votes in the primary, and maybe something they had to do with closed primaries and you know, crossover and people they had interest at his rallies. But you know, that's the first time we really saw that was with Ron Paul saying, you know, we need to end the FED and audit Fork Knox. That's another thing Donald Trump said that we're gonna do. We're gonna audit the Golden Fort Knox that never happened, like like, and how about building the wall that never happened. We're just getting a bunch of empty promises. Again, he got elected, and I think, like I said, I think he sold us out to the New World Order, or at some point he decided that people are treating him like trash because of the Epstein files, and there's attempts on his life and everything else, and at some point he bought into the system. Somebody talked into him, talked to him, and he like, maybe it's because of the Epstein files. You know, it's interesting to me to think that if you, if you were friends with Jeffrey Epstein, like Donald Trum was, do you think that Jeffrey Epstein had blackmail information on Donald Trump, and that's why you arrested him, or he got arrested during his uh you know, well Donald Trump was in office.
Speaker 3: I mean, it could be. There's a lot of weird anonymous callers in the Epstein files about Donald Trump, like really weird and strange stuff.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know how much, but they're anonymous, So it's like, how do you can't take them too serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know. I mean, it's definitely it's just a weird string of events that has led us to this point that we're at right now. And the the thing is is that we were going to get this no matter what it was, just if it was a Democrat in there or if it was a Republican in there.
Speaker 1: Look at the.
Speaker 3: Democrats never lived up to any of their promises either, Christain, none.
Speaker 4: Of them knew.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is is Donald and.
Speaker 3: Listen, why would much rather have some high gas prices than all of the gay ship that was happening for the past four years during the Biden administration? Right, everything was gay, Christaan, you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Trans Everything was trans children. They wanted to, you know, surgeries for children. All the television programs was having you know, trans propaganda in them. You know, my friend and I I used to do a show called What the Fuck Is Wrong with People? With Joel Maski, a former rock star, and he asked me, He's like, there's this news article. What would you do if your three year old came up to you or four year old came up to you and said, I'm a boy or I'm a girl when they're a girl or a boy? And I said, well, okay, are they trans or did they see it from TV? It's I said, if your kid comes home and starts saying fuck a whole bunch of times, where where did he hear that? Is that something that he heard on TV? Is he his programmed to hear that? Or did they come up with that word themselves that he hear from mom dad? I don't know, but if the odds are your kids heard it from somewhere and it's probably on their favorite cartoon show or television show or Gabba gabb or who knows whatever it is that kids are into Scooby Doo or whatever that they want to make gay. And I have no problem with gay people. It's just when you push it down your throat, it's like it's like Christianity or anything else. Show me a boy, your good works, it's the way to go. Don't force people to be that way, and don't propagandize our children. It's disgusting, you know, these Drake Queen's Story Hour and the person that was that like spearheading it was found to be a pedophile. It's just sad that these things are happening, and we allowed it to happen. And I think that there's a lot of things under the Trump administration that are going to be overlooked because he hasn't had a grand jury to go after these Epstein pedophiles. He's forever gonna be known as the Epstein file protector because of the fact that the Epstein files got passed and they got released and he isn't doing anything about it. There's no grand jury.
Speaker 3: Listen, I think people forget just say, the short few years of you know, how bad things actually were for the Biden administration, you know what I mean, Like it was pretty.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even there. It was like he wasn't even there. He's like eating ice cream. Every picture of Joe Biden and he's like looking on ice cream, just walking around and all I can think about is all those weird comments he made about kids touching his legs and then the diary of his daughter and yeah, man, dude, it was just weird. Is the big pharma propaganda? And again the whole endgame, there's postgenderism. Have you ever heard of postgenderism? Writer? You know what is m that's the end game, the end game two. All the trans stuff is called postgenderism. Like androgeny, well, it's basically the understand there's a couple of variations of postgenderism. Some of it is is that they will design babies in the artificial womb and you will no longer be made with any kind of genitalia whatsoever, and you will just make babies that are government sponsored and your designer baby womb that a robot will probably carry around and you'll never have to worry about rooting your body for a female again. Or the ideas that you give both men and female the availability to self procreate and they don't need the other either way. It's equality at the highest and most chaotic way, no matter what the costs, and removing both genders and just having us put on a helmet like in Demolition Man to have intercourse is the endgame where we don't have babies anymore the old fashioned way. Everything's going to be a designer baby, a blueprint baby. You want your baby to look like Bret Pett, great, but he isn't going to have private parts, or at least private parts that reproduce babies. You're gonna want to create them in a artificial womb per se.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's super scary, dude, that's super scary, and that removes all of the interesting parts of being in this reality. Right If aliens exist, I feel like they would be super pissed off about that, right right. You think that they would be really upset because they want to come because this is kind of like their playground. I think they were essentially in a giant playground right now. I think it's a high possibility, Christan, that this is the only place that we can go in the entire universe that is like this, that we can have this type of experience, the one that we're having right now, where we can have these extremes in our life. Right And it seems like that they're trying to ruin that. It seems like that they don't want that, which is just crazy to me. You know, I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, But I've thought about that a lot, and I think that it's a high probability that this may be the only place in the galaxy. And that's the reason why we're so special, because we can have this experience here. We can have this human experience where we can have all these extremes. We can have extreme depression and extreme anxiety and extreme hate, but on the other end, we can have extreme love and peace and forgiveness and like all this stuff, and we can in our exchange those I mean, we can switch on a dime and we have food, and we have like all these senses and all these different types of experiences that we can have that other places, if they exist, are probably not going to be able to have.
Speaker 1: Well. I think that it's the double edged sword between people like Bill Gates, who believes that they're doing a good thing by making artificial meat and making it so that you don't have to kill animals. This way, we don't have to lab grown meat is a solution to hunger if we don't have enough cows and there's too many people. I mean, they can be looked upon as a noble cause. Right, But the question is how are they going to force people to buy it? Are they going to release a bunch of ticks that make you allergic to meet? You know that that's the like, is that what's going to happen? You know? And there's some conspiracies out there about that subject, and it's really interesting. But I think you're right. It's a good place to leave this interview. Is like it's positivity. It's like bringing to fruition and willing and being good people to each other. At the end of the day, if you create something great and good that's beneficial to the public, you got to try to get it out there and build those ideas. Entrepreneurship is a key weapon and tool in disabling these ideas of socialism and communism and things that really steal from everyone else or that are have a foundation in theft and evil. And at the end of the day, we got to work towards our local areas, building our local communities, learning how to plant have gardens, and things like who has private property anymore? You know that's you don't even own your property. Property taxes should not exist. The fact that you're eighty years old and you paid for your house thirty years ago and the government can come take it away because you haven't paid property taxes as a sin. I think it's terrible. I mean, there's all these things out there that we could change that we should still fight for, and including stopping wars. It's interesting to see how lock and step people are in the Republican Party about going to war and Iran. But it was literally one of the top reasons why Donald Trump got elected is no new wars. At the end of the day, I think he's renegged on just about everything that he promised lately, and he's definitely taken the knee to the new World Order. So we're going to kind of have to see how this all turns out.
Speaker 3: BEFO, I'll let you go. Let's talk about Joe Camp really quickly, because you posted a video that went pretty viral on accent of Joe can't giving this incredible speech. Actually have it right here, but go ahead play it. Tell us about out the How did you get this? Were you at this event?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was at this event. This is like one of my one of my first videos I've taken with my black Magic Pocket Cinema pro camera, which our listeners at the Rundown Live. If you haven't followed me on the Rundown Live, We're on Rumble, We're on ground zero Plus, we're on YouTube our listeners have. We had a May Day Illuminati fundraiser writer remember I think you chimed in on it. And I was able to raise money for a black Magic Pocket Cinema pro for k camera, which is the bare minimum for Netflix and Amazon for quality, and I got to use it to film Joke can't give this speech. It's an amazing speech. Shout out to Christina Tobin and Free and Equal and Krista Megan Kelly, the people that were in touch with Joke Kent that sent them the video and I when I posted on Twitter, he actually take me on it and thank me for filming this. But it was a very interesting speech. Let's go ahead and play this year.
Speaker 4: Thank you all very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you that it's amazing more Introduction's honor to be here with you guys. I think this is a very noble cause and a great venue for all of us to come together for the opportunity to build unity around abing these wars, and in particular the one that we are spirally towards closure and closure every day, which is a greater escalation in this war in Iran. We got some sort of good news last night. It seems like they're working towards a peace deal. And we've heard this before, so obviously, you know, we're all skeptical at this point. We're not one hundred percent sure it's going to work out. But I personally believe that President Trump can see that we are in a very bad way because the results don't lie straight.
Speaker 4: Small moves was open before. Now the storys of war moves is shut down. The price to the punk with skyrocketing.
Speaker 2: There doesn't appear to be a military solution because if there was, perhaps on chopolate simply execute the military solution. But as you see with all the different options, he's kind of ran through. The military solution isn't going to work, and so now we're in a really tough position. I can get it as some of the details in terms of the negotiating, however, I really don't see clear cut way out of this, and so I think it's really important rooms like this continue to gain momentum so the President can hear number one, we really checked this war. I think he understands that had to get un scamped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do reject this war, and I really agree with the sentiment there. I don't know how we are supposed to get out of this thing, and ultimately, I don't know how we're supposed to get out of the entire political landscape when it seems like neither side is for the people. Right. Well, how are we supposed to have another presidential election, Chris don I don't know how we're supposed to do that. How are they supposed to get us excited about anybody else?
Speaker 1: We'll be Trump Junior. Of course, that's how they're gonna get us excited. They're gonna want Trump Junior to run advance. But you know something that Joe Kent really doesn't dive into is the reason why we shouldn't be involved in Iran. Are you familiar with the Operation Ajax? In Operation Boot No. In nineteen fifty three, our government went in there to destabilize Iran by spreading communist propaganda, and we overthrew their government and we put in our puppets in Iran for many years until the people were upset with the government that we put in there. Kind of like what we see in Ukraine and in Iraq with Saddam Hussein, and in nineteen seventy nine there was a revolution and the shot took over and we thought, well, we'll just destabilize that government again of these extremist Muslims, but we weren't able to. So the whole problem is is that the United States got involved in the first place. We shouldn't have been over there. And it's really funny because it's always Israel that seems to want to label these Muslims extremists, although I would like to say that not all Muslims are extremests. It's funny that nine to eleven happened and we blamed Muslims, but it might come out that there was some Masad agitators that might have been involved. And then, of course, if you just blame everything on your adversary, that's how wars are fought. So we're here and we're being preemptive by going into Iran to make sure that they don't have nuclear weapons, and we're sure that they're going to go after Israel for it, but there was no real evidence, so that there's no real proof that they have nukes per se. But you know, much like the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, then in Afghanistan and everywhere else we've gone. It just ended up being a bunch of propaganda that justify us going in there. And I think Iran is the last floodgate to prevent Israel from really destroying the entire ideologies of the you know, Muslim culture out there. I think that's really what it is. Iran is like the floodgates. Once they take over Iran, they can go into all the other nations there and take them all over and kind of destroy them, because that's really what Israel is all about. The Zionistic viewpoint is basically that we're going em right. That's what we learned from the Epstein files. That we're as good as dogs, and our whole purpose on this planet is to serve the Zionistic you know, the extremist Jews who don't believe in their own Hebrew religion. But are these Sabadian Frankest type individuals and leaders that are Satanic Luciferians at the end of the day, These big globalist bankers, who admittedly in Epstein files talk about how they funded Hitler along with the Epstein family.
Speaker 3: So let's listen to some more of this, do you have time to listen?
Speaker 5: As okay, Person twice basically won his way into the White House with a very anti war message, and although it wasn't purpose in the first administration, he did keep us out of new wars.
Speaker 4: He made attempts to get our troops out.
Speaker 2: Of the Middle East, and so for him to make the mistakes that he's made to get us into this situation, I think he knows he needs a way out, and so the way that we build momentum and let him know that we want him to get out of this war. And as a matter of fact, we really don't care too much on the details. At this point, he can say that he's won. He does pretty much every time he talks about the Iran War. So I think as long as he knows, the vast majority of us say, right, armister President, you took out their military, you killed the bunch of their leaders, Bring our guys from what's reset from there, because all of the other options.
Speaker 4: That we have just have a spiral for a verend of this war.
Speaker 2: That's a big reason why I had to step away and resign the one I borely couldn't stand by the war I fought the war on Terror for most of my adult life that had let the combat tours.
Speaker 4: I truly believed in what we were doing at the very very beginning. I wanted to set like country. I believe we had been attacked. I believed the lion forgive me, I was twenty three years old.
Speaker 2: I believed that there was weather, it's a massive stretcher in Iraq, and then we were going to go find some Al.
Speaker 4: Qaeda guys that were there.
Speaker 2: It didn't take me very long to figure out, though, that we had been lied to, and I was deeply frustrated and angered at those in my government could knew better, But in particular a lot of the combat veterans who had fought in our previous wars in Vietnam, who were now part of the government in two thousand and two, two thousand and three, and they knew they were alling us into a war.
Speaker 4: Good man like Cole and pop and who knew better.
Speaker 2: Their legacy essentially was selling us and getting us into the Iraq war. And so I made a promise to myself in my twenties that I never knew I'd actually have to cash.
Speaker 4: It at some point.
Speaker 2: I promised myself if I was ever in a position to prevent young men and young women from going into a needless ward, and I would speak out, but I would do something. Fast forward twenty plus years and I found myself in that position. I found myself in President Trump's administration. Was honored to be there. Was leading the National counter Terrorism Center. It was a job I thought was very important because we knew of militarist threats that I've only gotten worse because of this war. But I wanted to actually help President Trump deliver on his campaign promises. And watching a foreign government, watching the Israelis march ragged in and basically dictate terms to us and manipulate American intelligence and manipulate the media, manipulate those around President Trump to put us into this war that I had to leave. I knew I had to start speeding out because I couldn't stand by and watch more body bags come in to do over and have this.
Speaker 3: Who Christan, he's going hard brown, he's going super hard. He's going hard on there.
Speaker 1: And he's under investigation. Wouldn't you uh, wouldn't you know? You know, it's just uh ugh ufta At the end of the day. Joe Kent is spitting fire of some truths, inconvenient truths. And I think that's the hardest thing is we don't understand why why Donald Trump has switched, but I can tell you that it has. Like if you ask Ai why has Donald Trump switched his stance and become so unpopular, AI will tell you that the one point it can one thing it can point to you that started at all was the Epstein Files and then the Iran War. So he tried to make something back in the day. You know, when Big Will was using uh Monica as a human humid or, he would just go bomb some places, and you know that would get people's attention off the sex scandal. It's kind of harder with the Epstein Files. We're talking about underage children. We're talking about a grand jury to go after these elitists. And a lot of them are quote friends of Donald Trump's quote like, if they those are your friends? Are those Is that the type of person we want to lead our country at the end of the day, you know, and not only that, not to say that there's anything precarious about his son marrying the Jeffrey Epstein's banker's daughter. It's just a coincidence, right, there's nothing weird about that. This doesn't show that he's tied to the circle. Listen, I'm not saying Donald Trump was sleeping was underage girls. I'm not saying that he was buying and selling women. Although you know, we heard about the porn star allegations and that's basically an escort service. I'm sure when you got that kind of money, you don't really need to pay women right at the end of the day, but maybe you do when you go to other places because it's just more convenient. Who knows, But I don't know if Donald Trump ever committed a crime, or if there's anything in the Epstein files that are that's provable that he committed a crime. So I'm not willing to say that he's a pedo or anything like that, but he did sure hang around with a bunch of very disgusting people at the end of the day. And who you hang about, what do they say? Uh, you know, you are? You become who you hang out with. So you want if you want your friends to be a better person, you're a good person. But in this case, if you're you are who you hang out with, and you're hanging out with Epstein, who hangs out with Rockefeller. And you know that these people, although they view themselves as utopianists, these this open society or this global mafia state to establish a new world order, as David Rockefeller would say, or Henry Kissinger would use that term new world order. You know, that's that's essentially what we're concerned about. And essentially Donald Trump has boughten into the new world order agenda. And the question is do you believe in redemption? Because at the end of the day, I have to believe in redemption because I've not been a perfect person in my life. So what is it they can bring Donald Trump back on this path? I don't know.
Speaker 3: What does Thomas Massey want done with the Epstein finals as he proposed.
Speaker 1: Well, the jury, they want an investigation. Yeah, the women have come forward saying that they've been threatened by Glon Maxwell and Epstein clients for exposing this. All these women that were trafficked. They have a list of men or a list of people that they've exposed right at the end of the day that they want to have investigated, you know, And you think that the government would go in and create a grand jury to go after these individuals, but they haven't. There's not an interest. There's going to be no investigation. That's what Donald Trump said, or was it excuse me, palm Bondi said, and then the person who took and took up after it, Pam Bondi said, there is going to be no investigation. So but we're starting to find out more. Pambondi just took what took the Center spotlight just last weekend. I haven't had a chance to download and get into to her entire presentation to Congress, but I'm kind of interested. I heard that there's some finger pointing, and it looks like, at the very least, there's a cover up that we can say, yes, there's a cover up going on with the Epstein files. We know that for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, let's listen to a little bit more of this. I just think that it's really important.
Speaker 1: And of course he is what the head of conor Terrorism, you know, one of the very number two in charge, Telsea Gabbert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's sit.
Speaker 2: And I think it was important to get the truth out there because I personally, have I not been there at the executive branch level, I would believe the influence that the Israeli lobby ass again, forgive me fine my angrance.
Speaker 4: I read all the books, and I had seen it a little bit.
Speaker 2: When I was in Special Forces and when I was in the CIA as an operational officer and an operations officer, but I didn't truly see a level of influence they had until I was actually working at the executive branch.
Speaker 4: And I know a lot of people in this room. I see Scott's here.
Speaker 2: Scott's been talking about this for decades, really, but I honestly, until I saw it firsthand, I didn't know actually how bad.
Speaker 1: But truly truly is.
Speaker 2: I think if most Americans knew the extent of which the Israeli lobbying the really influence whatever you want to call it, influence are decisions to get us into this war and all the other nine eleven Middle Eastern wars, they would be absolutely furious. Now, Luckily for us, we've had enough people out there speaking the truth, pushing back against the Israeli lobbing, and if you just look at the way that work, this message is resonating for younger generation.
Speaker 4: I'm very, very optimistic about the future.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a gut punch to watch Massy be defeated the other night. But when you looked at the demographic breakdown, where you looked at basically gen X, millennials, gen Z and everything else below with the age of I don't know, like fifty five sixty.
Speaker 4: They're with us one hundred percent. They're against this war. You can't lie to them up with foreign influence.
Speaker 2: And if we can get them out there, we can mobilize them to vote. We can start winning elections up and down the ballot.
Speaker 4: I think we already books. So one of the biggest things.
Speaker 2: I think this is a very informed audience, So I'm going to speak kind of a little bit more of a granual level.
Speaker 4: I think one of the most important things for those lists that are.
Speaker 2: In this coalition of people who believe, we've got to just stop getting in to all these schoolish wars. We've got to get our foreign policy of mac on track. We've got to stop sending so much money overseas. That's a very basic, high level principle that I think most Americans can agree on. A very broad coalition of the clinical spectrum can agree on that, and if we can unify on that, especially a termmy who sits in the White House, we can actually make a real difference because at the end of the day, during most election cycles, a lot of different social issues will come up, a lot of different domestic issues will come up, and now kind of carry the day with what gets talked about and how people vote. When you're talking about the executive branch, you're talking about the president. The president's stance on foreign policy and who's going to let dictate his foreign policy basically controls everything else. Just look what's taking place right now, risidly Trump Also, in addition to the anti war position that he had, he ran on a lot of domestic priorities.
Speaker 4: Immigration, he ran on fordability.
Speaker 2: These are all forderstone domestic issues that affect people's daily lives. He really hasn't been able to dedicate a lot of time to those topics because we've been convinced that we have to go to war with you know, at first it was the Foothies for some reason, and then we needed to go getting sucked into this Iran war. And in between we're trying to play referee and ukray between Ukraine and Russia. Because somehow he condrals the donbasses like deeply important to people in grand rapids, Beshinggan.
Speaker 6: So, so what do with the political establishment, I think truly fears on both sides of the left and the right.
Speaker 2: They truly fear us having people who understand number one, that we have to get our foreign policy in order with got to stop spending so much blood treasure in these wars.
Speaker 4: But also if we can form the.
Speaker 2: Electra enough to say, hey, we're going to disagree on social issues when it comes time.
Speaker 4: To vote top of the ticket.
Speaker 2: We need a strong commitment and we need people of approving track record who will stand up against the influence to push us into.
Speaker 4: More foreign wars.
Speaker 2: Because until we get the foreign policy under control, there basically is no domestic policy. We can have all our disputes that people can vote in accordance with their you know, the cause of the day, whether it's healthcare or you know, some kind of cultural or issue down the ballot, because really that's more control.
Speaker 4: At the state level.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we can build a broad anti waralalition and make sure that we actually get our foreign policy into control, they will we end the wars. We can get this country back on track. Washington, DC doesn't want people to know that they want to fight arganism consensus, which is sending us off to war continuously. The Demos have war oks, the Republicans have war ocs.
Speaker 4: They fear us actually coming together.
Speaker 2: So I think what you guys are building here with this event, with the libertarian movement, with a lot of different independent groups, I think we've got a potential to take We're in influenced Gulf parties.
Speaker 4: Especially if we can mobilize enough.
Speaker 2: Yoke people to vote, then we can finally put these policies into action. And I think we can't take debate of letting, you know, other issues divide us. There's a wide variety of thoughts on everything else after foreign policy, and that's mine because once we get our foreign policy under control and we stopped spending so much time at war, we can actually sort out everything else in our country. And we're going to beat a lot of different first op opinions to actually get that dot effectively.
Speaker 3: So yeah, sir, that's uh. I want to let the people if they want to listen to the rest of that. I think you're muted there too, christ Yeah, well studded. They can go to your X page. What is your ext.
Speaker 1: It's my name, Chris Don tea heres and I got to mention though. The truth that he did mention is if we can all agree on voting on no war right and getting these warhawks out, we will have plenty of money for everything else. About half of our budget goes to war, so like we can start sorting out the homeless issues and a lot of these other issues that we're seeing here in America. So Joe Kent nailing it. So then they can watch the video also on Rumble dot com and my YouTube channel, the Rundown Live again the and then Rundown and then Live, or you can go to the Rundown Live dot com. You can find us on Spotify right anywhere where podcasts are found. We're also alive on ground zero from noon to two Monday through Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Thank you very much for Christine.
Speaker 1: Writer and everyone needs to go get go see your documentary. I'm excited for it to come out me too.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping at the end of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The links to Christan's information is in the description of this video over there. Subscribe to his Rumble channel, his x page, YouTube page, and listen to him on the ground zero Radio Network, where you can also find my show as well. And thanks everyone for being here. Appreciate you all in the chat. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button out the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the bal Icon as well for notifications and we'll see you guys next time. Be on the lookout for Psychic Agent the Gate program coming soon to Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. See you guys next time. Bye bye,