Speaker 1: For thirty five years, Cindy Stumpo has been a female homebuilder with a passion for design, a mastery of detail, and a commitment to her crack. With daughter Samantha Stumpo by her side, I.
Speaker 2: Don't need mind. The whole family on a date with me.
Speaker 3: That's a good note.
Speaker 4: It's goddemn weird. See.
Speaker 1: Stumpo Development is the only second generation female construction company in the country.
Speaker 2: You're crazy, You're a wacko, You're insane.
Speaker 4: I mean, it just doesn't end together.
Speaker 1: Cindy and Samantha welcome guests to explore the world of construction.
Speaker 4: Real estate, development, design and more. Unpredictable. Every time I think I know what you want, you switch it out. But that's what makes your house is all us.
Speaker 1: They discuss anything that happens between the roof and the foundation.
Speaker 4: Nothing is off limits. You truly do care about everybody.
Speaker 1: Chi can yell at chicken screen, but when you get her alone, she's the best person on the planet.
Speaker 4: Cindy Stumpo is tough as nails.
Speaker 3: Man and welcome to Cindy Stumble Tough as Nails on w Z usually ten thirty and we're in the student tonight with whom sanmy myself. Okay, that's good. Ye, but what do you do for a living? By the way, do you own a company?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They have real call what your real secrets?
Speaker 3: Okay. In the studio tonight, we have Tiffany Rice. Hello, Hello, nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: All Right, I hear all this talk all the time. Cindy, have you gone and seen Tiffany Rice. Cindy, you know who's Tiffany Rice. She's this Okay. You guys really believe in that Craer. Okay, yeah, all right, and you built up a really good reputation for yourself. I gotta give you that.
Speaker 6: Well, I hope so, I hope so good reputation.
Speaker 3: What do you do so the listeners can hear?
Speaker 6: So, I'm a spirit medium. So what that means is I communicate with people that have passed past. Loved ones, friends, family, pets come through too. And I have been doing this for over eleven years and I've I've turned it into a big corporation now and I travel all over the world giving people messages about their loved ones and spirit. So basically, I will have people reach out to me and they will ask they want to hear from someone, they don't give me any information because you guys are always like, did you Google?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: And no I didn't. So basically people will but hot, let.
Speaker 3: Me stop you there. Because of Google today, because there's so much everybody puts all their personal crap out there, it's kind of easy for you to play that role, right well, and again I'm not I'm not being disrespectful here, right, I'm just saying, like I could put this in and find out, okay, you got three children, this, that, but maybe and then of course everybody on Facebook puts my mom died, my father died, this one died, and that one died.
Speaker 6: So so we we're going to talk logistics for a second.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: So when I do a gallery reading of two hundred people and someone says, oh, you must have looked everybody.
Speaker 3: Up, Oh I don't think you do that, right, that would be too hard, right, thank you?
Speaker 6: But this is but the reality is people do say that, And so I say, okay, if I have a two hundred person gallery reading, and if everybody uses social media, if everybody has a public profile page, say on Facebook, and their profile page is up to date, and the profile page isn't a flower or a pet or a cause, right. I would have to find the time between my other shows and my personal readings that I give to find people, and then with whatever information I would have to retain that. So if I'm that smart, I don't mean to be cunning you, Okay, I don't. If I had that type of like brain power, I would be doing a lot more than what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: So basically, to keep this very simple, dead people talk to you, right, Yes, They just come out I nowhere and start talking to you.
Speaker 6: Yes, So I have a really good control.
Speaker 3: So how No, No, I want to know, what was the first time you heard a voice that you thought maybe you might be going cuckoo crazy? And you might have, like I might have said, whoa whoa whoa whom?
Speaker 1: My dad?
Speaker 3: Well you had a pretend friend, but you used to talk to a stranger. So how did you know that?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I feel so when I first realized it all growing up, I always had the sense of knowing, but I just thought everybody was like this. I had no idea nobody wasn't. I remember in high school going to a game and the person up at bat I would say, oh, he's going to get a home run, and he'd get a home run. I would have conversations with people and as they're talking to me, I would have visions of people behind them, and I'm thinking, it's just a bad case of add like stay focused, do what you know, like just listening on the conversation.
Speaker 3: But do you see these people?
Speaker 6: You just hear these in my mind's eye. So I hear them, I can smell them, like and say, smell them. It could either be like a cologne or perfume, or even really quick I was.
Speaker 3: Giving with the person's dirty I could probably smell.
Speaker 6: That too, hopefully not, hopefully not. But I was giving a reading to somebody and this is when I first started, and her grandmother was coming through, and I could smell brownies, and so I was hungry at the time, and I'm a huge foodie. So I'm thinking to myself, all right, well, I'm not gonna say, like, just stay focused, right, So I never said brownies, but I could smell them throughout the entire reading. At the end of the reading, she said, I'm so surprised my grandmother didn't bring up the brownies. And I said, what do you mean? She goes, that's what she was known for, and I'm like, but wait a minute.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 6: But I had second guessed myself because I was thinking, oh, I'm just hungry, that's probably why I'm thinking of brownies. But what was happening was her grandmother was giving me the information about the brownies because she wanted me to say it, to validate it.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing, Tippy, if when when when people talk to the dead? Right? Because I look it. I'd love to believe this, right, I really would, And I had my own crazy things that have happened through my years.
Speaker 2: Right, why are you giving her so much information?
Speaker 3: No? No, I just want it. I'm not going to give any more information. My question is this, how come the dead never comes back and says, hey, remember we're skiing when we're kids. No, they do, though, Oh they do. Yeah, Okay, you better start reading because they do.
Speaker 6: Like if so on my I'm on TikTok and Instagram and on my accounts, I will I because I record my my gallery readings, so I'll have certain readings on my accounts so you can actually see me giving a reading to somebody where I give them that validation. So they do bring up past times and things like that because they love going down memory lane, especially if it's a really good memory.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're ready, they're open, let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: I get a strong mail energy coming through for you. And as he comes through.
Speaker 3: I take notes.
Speaker 6: Okay, you have a strong male energy coming through.
Speaker 3: Can you record this from my phone please or somebody's phone.
Speaker 2: It's recording.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, recording, go ahead, So but I want it for the moment that I can send it to you.
Speaker 6: I get a father energy coming through, okay, so if it's not dat, it could be your grandfather and spirit. But I get a strong male energy coming through. I also want togno the month of August to be significant, so August could be a birthday anniversary and ruin someone's past. He's also bringing up New York to be really significant for you as well. So I don't know if he's originally from New York or if you have New York connections, but he's acknowledging New York to be significant. Do you understand this?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: And what is August? And I'm honest, yes, August.
Speaker 6: Could be a birthday anniversary and ruin someone's past.
Speaker 3: It has some meaning the month of August okay, yep okay.
Speaker 6: And also the name Anthony or Tony.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So when I start to bring up names, it could be people that are still here.
Speaker 3: I walk around the name stumpo. How do I not have an Anthea Tony? Am? I I don't know. You tell me because I'm not I don't. Okay, Well, what about Antheatony?
Speaker 6: I heard the name Anthony, so if it's not Anthony, could be Tony. Sometimes I get the formal name as opposed to the Okay, the nickname about Anthea Tony. So that's it. So let me just describe how this comes to me. Yep okay. So I pretty much open up in my head. It sounds like New York City. So yeah, So a strong male energy coming through, and I see that he passed suddenly. He didn't have the opportunity to say goodbye. Okay, he says, I'm sorry, I didn't get to say goodbye to you, all right, And I just get pressure in the chest. So I feel like it could be heart related, okay, like an embolism or heart relation.
Speaker 2: I know who she's talking about.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you don't I don't. I'm lost here, but go ahead. I'm right now, and I'm glad.
Speaker 6: I'm glad that you're saying this because it helps when you have like a friend or a family member with you, because you all of a sudden get this like psychic amnesia, when you get a reading and you forget everything.
Speaker 3: So no, because I'm looking for a certain person to come out and you're not hitting that.
Speaker 2: So because that's not how that works.
Speaker 6: Yet, doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: You know that you always do this, you know that it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 3: Can you send me like a make a face behind her and tell me who she's talking for? Right now? They got stick things in my face with hold on? How did he die? Oh yeah? Okay, all right, but all.
Speaker 6: Right, but here's the thing, right why I want.
Speaker 3: To talk to him?
Speaker 2: She just said you he didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't want to say goodbye, but go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, okay, Then he saying bye, and we'll move on from the to the next person.
Speaker 3: Yes, give it to him. Give it to him. Go ahead, bye, Anthony. Nice have known you see you late. I hope you live in a good life.
Speaker 6: What's his name? Anthony. Oh, I don't know an Anthony. But did he have the New York connection? So he was from New York.
Speaker 2: We spent a lot of time with them in New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that would be it.
Speaker 3: Come on, how do you how do you not think that you were so little? Like I don't remember. Okay, I'll go with it, all right, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: But he's just saying I apologize for not being good to you. I should have been so much better for you, and I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, he he was good for what he was good for. And I accept people for who they are and what they can bring to the table.
Speaker 6: Okay. But the cool thing is about when you receive a clock?
Speaker 3: Am I going by? Is clock? Now your clock? Okay? Okay? Then going to break oldy I thought. I'm Sidney Stumbling. Listen to Toughest Nails on w b Z.
Speaker 1: We'll do right, sponsored by Floor and Decor, National Lumber and Village Band bar Queen.
Speaker 3: And I'm Siddy Stumbling. Let's send Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty. And I'm here with Sammy and I'm here with Tiffany Rice doing a reading on Sidney stumble, good luck, go blister, Go ahead, Tiffany, you got a hot one you.
Speaker 6: I love it though, So we already have an anthony anthony that came through for you to say hello and bring up the information of saying he didn't get a chance to say goodbye. And he he also brought up the fact that he should have been so much better for like to you. He wanted to be better to you. Okay, okay, So he's apologizing, all right, which here in the earth field, a lot of times it's hard to do that because of our ego.
Speaker 3: Got it, got it?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Let's have a message that once we said the sun is failing more importantly than me.
Speaker 6: You wanted to say that to you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So I made an impact, okay, got it?
Speaker 6: Okay. And he also just said tiles like tilework. So I don't know who's getting tile work done or you're working on a project with tilework. Did you just tile your kitchen or bathroom? Or is this unless is it with the person that he's connected to?
Speaker 3: No, we tie every day.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, So if that's it, then that's it.
Speaker 3: Basics.
Speaker 6: I also get a strong female energy that comes through, all right, and she's showing me a necklace to be significant, so I don't know if you have a necklace for her, but she's showing me a necklace, and she's like, she has this big smell on everything, and she goes, you gotta let her know that I'm okay. She's also acknowledging the month of February to be significant, so if it could be a birthday anniversary everyone someone's past, all right, But she's saying that she's always here with you. And she said prior to her passing, it was really hard for her to breathe, but specifically like swallowing, so I don't know if she had something going on with her throat. But she says, I can eat anything I want now, okay. And she's also showing me three separate businesses, so I don't know if like, either she had three separate businesses or you started out with three separate businesses. But she's acknowledging this three like three solid businesses, okay, family related. I'm not sure, but this is what she's acknowledging. And she says, keep going with the necklace. Do you understand the necklace? Do you have a necklace of hers, or do you do you have a necklace in memory of her. There's a significance with the necklace. No, it makes sense for you.
Speaker 2: What I mean I'm trying to think of.
Speaker 3: I can totally tell you one thing. Look at the necklace I'm weighing right now. Yeah, Nana would not. She'd be like, yeah, you wear that, don't worry about it. You wear that. You wear that because Nana was right. Niana was Jewish. She's alias like, you want to wear a cross? You we are a cross?
Speaker 2: You want to I would have had three businesses.
Speaker 3: She's talking about my three business I've had. That's tie.
Speaker 6: Okay. So it could be a double connection. If she had the three and you have the three, right, that would just be considered a double connection. So she's referring to both, and that would be a validation for you. Just to let you know. It's her saying, even though I'm not here physically, I'm still here. I still know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Okay. And that's her biggest delivery to you. I'm just getting started, okay, keep going okay, yep, No, well no, she comes through, trust me.
Speaker 6: But she's like, what is this anyways? What are you doing? What are you doing right. She's giving you a hard time about it. I feel like your personality and her personality are very similar.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: She's also bringing up Florida, particularly Miami. All right, So I don't know if you have something going on in Florida, doesn't have to do with her right now, but she's just acknowledging this. I don't know if you have business going on in Miami or you're supposed to be going to Miami, but she's showing me Miami to be significant right now. So even if you're in talks of doing something, you have a connection of Miami. There's a strong connection of Miami. That's what she's bringing up. Okay, Okay, And she's she's a hot ticket. She's just saying she goes well, she's talking about going over the bridge to get to her, So I don't know if there was like this significant bridge and it's like from where she lived. Yeah, you understand that, okay. So so she's just acknowledging that. And then she's talking about living together. Was there a point where either you went to go live with her or she came to live with you.
Speaker 3: No, but this family is like, so oh that's okay, okay, so always together, Yeah, go ahead, yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: So she's just acknowledging that. And she's also bringing up like, do you have the same middle name as her? She's acknowledging the like a middle name to be significant.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay.
Speaker 6: And there's also the name Anne that comes up, Anne Annie or Anna?
Speaker 3: What about her?
Speaker 6: That's a name that she's acknowledging.
Speaker 3: She's acknowledging a name and no, oh no.
Speaker 6: Even if it could be a middle name.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good on my family history here, okay.
Speaker 6: Just told on to it. If it doesn't make sense, just write it down, put a little star next to it. That's what I like to.
Speaker 3: Say, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: And it's so it's crazy because I feel that like your family. Is this on mom's side? Yes, No, Mom's side, because she's just saying she's like, oh, we're all crazy, and even like the stories behind their passings, it's all crazy, like just crazy types of passings. That's what she's showing me. And she's also bringing up is there also a Robert, like a Robert or Bob yep, okay, because she's acknowledging him as well. Okay, And she shows me the number five to be significant. So she had five children thirteen thirteen?
Speaker 3: Nope, she only has one number that's significant. One number?
Speaker 6: Okay? So, or are you from five?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: How am I from five?
Speaker 2: You should have been five? There should have been five of you.
Speaker 3: Oh, how we're going to go?
Speaker 6: No, that's how.
Speaker 2: That's the second psychic that's told you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So if there was a pregnancy, if your mom had a pregnancy now brought full term, it still counts.
Speaker 3: Oh it does. Yeah, I would have been number five. Yeah, but there was not five.
Speaker 6: That's okay, you're still number five. Yeah, technically a.
Speaker 3: Number five she had. She has also five grandchildren.
Speaker 6: Double connection? Then, so what would the thirteen be thirteenth of the month?
Speaker 2: Or she died in twenty thirteen?
Speaker 6: Twenty thirteen?
Speaker 3: She's christ Sammy no more than me? For some reason, you googled. You googled Nanna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Dana's birthday is ten five?
Speaker 3: Did we bring up ten five at all?
Speaker 2: No? She said five five?
Speaker 6: The five?
Speaker 3: Okay? Nina's ten five? Yeah? And would you.
Speaker 2: Say Nana died twenty thirteen? Nan Eleanor died twenty.
Speaker 3: Thirteen, and you said thirteen? She did?
Speaker 6: I said thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, you're good. Sammy guys might want to join the Pony Show together with.
Speaker 6: And especially if you've had readings before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So she's had readings before, so she knows how it works. Like it really for anybody that's getting a reading.
Speaker 3: No, because I'm stopping to only want one per I only want to talk to how it works. Well, I'm sorry, would that person go.
Speaker 2: Well, ask Nana where he is?
Speaker 3: Well, she can't ask Nana because Nana's.
Speaker 6: Not I'll focus on someone else. But I'm going to tell you when I open the gates, it's like New York City, so opens always the people that you need to hear from pertaining to what's going on currently in your life.
Speaker 3: Whatever that means. You got me the stump right there. It's pertaining to whatever you have going on in your life. Okay, whatever their insight could be. Well, ask her if I'm going to live as long as she lived? She was ninety nine, ninety eight, ninety eight, Yeah, because I just saw I always give it.
Speaker 2: Died before her ninth birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, three days before, three days before birth.
Speaker 3: All right, she was almost I love that, thank God. Just sitting on the right and I'm on the left hand.
Speaker 6: No, but I love it though, I love it. Okay, So, but do you still understand a younger male sudden passing? So I know we talked about Anthony, Okay, this is somebody different. Do you understand a younger And when I say younger, the older I get that younger is oh I get older? Okay, so so but I get a younger male sudden passing and he just says, I'm sorry. I wasn't in my right form of mind at the time of my passing. I know I could have done, but I could have done better and I didn't. All right, He says, you gave me everything. He's acknowledging that you were his sidekick. You were the one to help and and just and he's talking about like giving him work or teaching him. Okay, so it's either like mentoring him, teaching him and so forth. Also, the name Joseph Joe, Yeah, okay, so there's the name Joe is connected to him. It could be somebody that he knows, somebody that he's friends with, but there's the name Joe connected to him. And then he says, bring up base ball and he's laughing about it. So I don't know if he played baseball or if if you remember going to like a game with him, but there's a connection with baseball. Are you supposed to be going to a baseball game?
Speaker 3: Nope, that's a lie. Were you talking about what did he like to collect? Will they tell me baseball carts? Yes?
Speaker 6: All boys collect be not not everyone.
Speaker 3: But he wasn't a big baseball kid. He wasn't football.
Speaker 2: But did he collect baseball cards?
Speaker 3: Yes, Sammy, No, but not every kid did. I mean, that's no kind of.
Speaker 6: But we can't generalize it because in your mind you think every kid did, but not every kid does. And because I hear that, a lot a lot of people will say, well doesn't every kid. Doesn't every kid go to Disney? Nope, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Go Okay, yeah, so so.
Speaker 6: But it's just, honestly, we just start with the basics, right, And he goes, I love you so much, and he's like jumping up and down. He goes, I just love you so much. I love you so much, and he goes, yeah, he's talking about I know you're Nana brought up a necklace, but he's also acknowledging a neck this or a chain. So either you have his chain or you have a necklace in memory of him. Okay, no, I have it. You have it.
Speaker 2: Sean gave it to me. Uncle Craig gave to him.
Speaker 3: That is true. Yep, yeah, that's yeah, Yeah, she does have that. Okay, that's that's weird. But okay, you hit that one. I'm giving you a couple here.
Speaker 6: And he just said, he just said, he goes. He says, keep going. Tip, She's she's gonna give you a hard time, but you got to keep going. This is just how she is. He's telling me this, okay. And he's also showing me a special blanket. So either you have a special blanket for him or it's one of his blankets that he has.
Speaker 3: Well, Dad thought were going to break. I'm sitting Stompo and you listen to Toughest Nails on WBZ and he's video Temporary and be right.
Speaker 1: Back sponsored by Pillow Windows of Boston, Next Day Molding and Kennedy carpet O.
Speaker 3: And I'm Sidy Stomph and you listen to Tough his Nails on WBZ And I'm here with Sammy and I'm here with Tiffany, and Tiffany is what Sam stop crying.
Speaker 2: I can't help it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm a spirit medium. Okay, keep going to.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I know I just brought up a blanket. Do you understand a blanket? Okay, as long as you get it, he says, He's like, you got it, you got it. He's he's really like coaching me to be like, let's go, let's go. He's also telling me that he's in the car with you all the time. You keep his picture in the car with you, So either you have a little picture or you have something of his in the car, because he's saying that he's your guardian angel. You need to know that, you do.
Speaker 3: It's in my pocket book. It's not in my car.
Speaker 2: It's always with you.
Speaker 3: It's always with me. It's always with it, not just in my car.
Speaker 2: But poka book is in your car. Stop being so literal.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, okay, it's in my car. It's with me right now, it's with me wherever I go. I love it, Okay, I love it.
Speaker 6: So he's just acknowledging that, and he just said he I just feel like there was like a lot of consumption with him because when he says he wasn't in his right frame of mind, Like I feel like there was like almost heavily medicated in some way at some point. Do you understand this? H yes and no, but go ahead, okay, because at the time of his passing, he's saying that was one of the main concerns is that he wasn't in his right frame of mind, but there was a lot of consumption happening. Okay, okay, And he's Oh my gosh, his smile is just like your smile. You guys have the same smile. Yeah, yeah, this is your son. No, god, no, it's not your son, brother, your brother? Okay? Is he your little brother, older older brother? Did you take care of him though?
Speaker 3: No, he was two years older than me.
Speaker 6: Okay, but did you feel like you had to take like yes, were you more responsible than he was?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what it is because I feel.
Speaker 3: He was a smarter one. I was a sharp one.
Speaker 6: But his energy is very youthful, meaning like, hey, hey, what's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Is he always dead?
Speaker 6: He does, And he's talking about he's showing me a hoodie, like a special hoodie. So I don't know if you have one of his hoodies. He has either like he's telling me, bring it up, bring it up. It's an older hoodie. He shows me wearing an older hoodie. Okay, so either you have a hoodie or maybe you guys made hoodies for him. But that's what he's acknowledging.
Speaker 3: Don't know it. Okay, we're gonna tell me, say, Maje you, I don't know any hoodies except the Gray Ralph or anyone that I have the picture with him on. That's it. So that's but it's not the picture in my pock book right now.
Speaker 6: No, but it doesn't have to be that. So it's literally energy is going so quick. So one he's giving you the validation of the picture that's in the car with you, that's with you all the time, and then he's bringing up there's another picture.
Speaker 3: You're really talking to this person right now. I need a question answered, and maybe you can answer it, maybe you can't. Okay, is he talking to you right now?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Was this somebody with him when he died?
Speaker 6: He shows me that. He says, two and one. Okay, so there were originally two people and then there was one.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means. There was two people and then one.
Speaker 6: Including him, than just one, So I feel like someone just left him. He says, they know, We've always got this.
Speaker 3: They know.
Speaker 6: So who's at that time? Would this make sense with an ex girlfriend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: No, being connected with an ex girlfriend, Nope. The person that he was with, he keeps saying, x x X. Okay, so we'll hold on to that. What I'm going to say is he when he shows me two people, this person knew that he wasn't okay at the time of his passing, and I feel like that person left.
Speaker 3: So some person was there with him and just left.
Speaker 6: That's that's how I feel. Do you understand this?
Speaker 3: Yes, thousand? But who's the person? Give up the name? Already? Ivery waiting thirty years for a name? How old am I? Well?
Speaker 6: I know we said I want to rewind. But when I said Joe, when I said Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Rie wasn't with him, Joe's with me? Joe is my ex husband.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, so that's the act, Okay, Joe and they were okay, all right, Okay. All I see when he's showing this to me, is I just see he's talking about like going to the games together, like they they'd go to the games. Like I'm seeing Celtics or like basketball may not be Celtics, may not even be Boston. I don't know, but but I'm he's showing me, like going to the games together. So this is something. This is a friend that he would like go out and do things with. But there's a sports connection with him.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that that's just what we're a family of football.
Speaker 2: So what did him and Alan do together?
Speaker 3: We'll talk about Joe.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, you're switch, she switched. What did him and Alan do together?
Speaker 3: Play tennis? What do you mean, like what.
Speaker 2: They every good? Sporting events together?
Speaker 3: An exploiting events? Yeah, all the time everything. You're from Boston, what do you mean come on with Boston people that we're all about sports. So I got I kind of got to weigh out the common things like but we can't Boston.
Speaker 6: We can't generalize. We can't generalize. A lot of people in Boston go to Florida, bring their kids to Florida. I never went until I was seventeen, and I.
Speaker 3: Brought Okay, sports was a big thing in my family.
Speaker 6: Okay, perfect and honestly, and that's why I keep on And I understand where you're coming from because You're like, I just want to know this, and I just want to know that, and I want to deliver everything.
Speaker 3: Why I did people if they talked to you, they just can't get right to the point. That's what I don't understand. Why is he just saying to you, this was who was in my home and this is who left me.
Speaker 6: Because it's an open conversation. I understand that it's an open conversation. So when I'm saying, hey, can you give me some information, it's up to them to give me the information. So even though we want like what's the name of the person, what's you know, we want solid evidence. We're going to do our best to receive that information. But ultimately, if he's showing me like going to a football game, right when I asked that question, the first thing I'm going to tell you is I'm seeing a football game. So I feel like this person who was really connected to him as a friend, because it's one of his friends, he used to go to the football game, the Celtics game or whatever a game with him. That's what he's showing me. So unless there was a situation where they had just left a sporting event, you know, it really is like puzzle pieces. You dumped the puzzle pieces on the floor and you kind of just stop piecing.
Speaker 3: To people make this so complicated. I wish I knew that, Okay, all I got it.
Speaker 6: I wish I knew that. Yeah, But what I can tell you is that this person, his friend, knew that something was off, knew that something was wrong, and he left.
Speaker 3: But he will not give us a name. See that's why I have such a hard time wanting to believe and believe it. Yeah, right, because but you're saying that Dad just can't just spit out. I was with Joe Schmoe and this is what happened.
Speaker 6: Sometimes they do, sometimes they do. You know, I've helped in missing person cases. I've helped in like missing pats but missing person and you know I've helped detectives like I do my best to give you the informations as quickly and as validating as I absolutely can.
Speaker 3: Is he still here always, He's always around me.
Speaker 6: Always around you. The only time he's not with you is when you are in the bathroom, when showering or doing anything else that you wouldn't want him to be watching you.
Speaker 3: So where they do, they float away at that moment.
Speaker 6: So we're all energy. So even though we're not in our bodies anymore, we like, if you go to Mexico, he can be in Mexico. If Sam's here, he could still be with Sam at the same time. Because we don't have that physical connection anymore. We don't have our physical bodies, so when we pass, we're all energy. So at the end of the day, no matter what, everything is energy.
Speaker 3: Can you see what he looks like?
Speaker 6: He just said, look at my hair. He loves his hair, so I don't know if he had like really nice, thick care, but he's like, look at my hair. That's the first thing he shows me. Okay, yeah, and I just see like I just see like broad shoulders. He shows me like broad shoulders and he's like, yeah, I'm good. And he's funny because he's like kissing his muscles. He's like, yeah, look at me, look at me, just being funny because that's his personality. He goes, yeah, I'm kind of a show boat, and he goes, I had no problem getting girls. So that's what he shows me. And I see like big brown eyes. He's just acknowledging his big brown eyes. He goes, oh, in the eyebrows. Did you used to make fun of him for his eyebrows? No, okay, because he's shown me his eyebrows, So his eyebrows are significant. Maybe they're just dominant, but that's what he shows me.
Speaker 3: No, he's just he was just like, you know, he's that pretty boy kid. You know what I mean, chiseled. You still got that chiseled.
Speaker 6: Jaw, the jaw line, the jaw line.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But then he goes, yeah, me and Tom Brady, there's a jaw line right there. Same. Actually just put doctor's skin on Tom Brady. Think a lot of light. That's kind of good looking guy. Good looking guy.
Speaker 6: But okay, he goes, you know, I always love you, though, and you tried to save me, and I know that when I passed, you realized that there was nothing else that you could do for me. But you need to know I thank you so much and I love you so much, and I'm forever going to be your brother. And he goes, I'm the one that's going to be looking up for you now.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: He also has a California connection as well, So I don't know if you're supposed to be going to California or if this is with him.
Speaker 3: No, that's his connection, that's his connection. We're going to break and my daughter is hysterical crying in the way. Oh my god. Okay, you're listening to Citdy Stumboad Top his Nails and w We'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back sponsored by new Brook Realty Group, Boston, would Smaller Insurance World Auto Body and Tasca Drive Auto Body.
Speaker 3: Back to cub his Nails on WZ. I'm here with Sammy. She's yapping away with Tiffany and Tiffany Rice is doing a reading on me right now now. She's hitting it out of the ballpark. Was having some time, Sammy. You were picking up on things. But yeah, what's the California connection? Huge California connection? What is it? I want to know? Not me him.
Speaker 6: Well, he was bringing up the California connection, so I wasn't sure if like he was moved, like he moved out there and then came back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: He goes, I want to have a better life and I just couldn't get my act together. And I apologize for that, all right. And I know you said it was thirty three years ago, but he does show me thirty three to be signals again.
Speaker 3: What's papas football number thirty five?
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll hold on to it, but going forward, I want to be surprised. As his little sign he starts showing you three three, three or thirty three. You'll see it on license plates. You're gonna see it like now that I've said it, like you're gonna see it like all over the place.
Speaker 3: Thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be his sign to you.
Speaker 2: That the age of Chad's gonna get.
Speaker 3: Is getting together leaving alone. Oh oh yeah, ask me anything about my son.
Speaker 6: He goes, yeah, he totally does not have an analytical brain.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, hold on. That would be something in the words that my brother would use because he was a He was absolutely uh academi an Academiasno, yeah, like Harvey kids. Yeah, like he does.
Speaker 6: No, he's not like me, we know, yeah, yeah, but he is. But he said yeah, but there's a music connection. So there's a strong music connection. Like here's what I'm gonna say is, I don't know if your son likes to play the guitar or it's been like wanting to play the guitar, but I'm hearing guitar and that's with your son.
Speaker 2: There was a little fase, all right, but that face came away, okay. But Chad does love music, that is true.
Speaker 3: No, and he loves he loves our music. He loves our music meaning mind he loves his music, but he loves our generation.
Speaker 6: Yeah yep. And he's like, ah, he said, he has good hair, but he's got to cut that hair. So I don't know if he just got a haircut. If Chad just got a haircut.
Speaker 3: His waif is Bob to come back the last three weeks. It's growing out of control.
Speaker 6: Oh god, because he has like really good hair.
Speaker 3: But he's like he doesn't have his hair Okay, but he's like, you gotta cut that hair.
Speaker 6: That's an insane to him.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 3: He's waiting four weeks for was Bobby to get back from vacation. He won't go anywhere else.
Speaker 6: I love that, but I do see like it.
Speaker 3: So he's not my son's angel. He hasn't overseen myself.
Speaker 6: He oversees everyone. He's everyone's guardian angel.
Speaker 3: Well, tell him we never want history to repeat itself. Okay.
Speaker 6: He goes, there's no way it's going to there's no way. And he said I'm sorry for everything that I did.
Speaker 3: He didn't do much of anything, he really didn't, but just it was whatever it was. I feel he wasn't the kid that tortured this family by no means no, no different than the rest of us.
Speaker 6: And he.
Speaker 3: All right, you did torch just a little bit more than I was a torture. Actually he was a good kid. I was the punk and then he now he's always been a better kid than me. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: He just shows me a book and he says that this is the special book and it has everybody's writing in it. So I don't know if if you found a book of his that has written it could even be like a book from school from like years ago. But he shows me you opening up a book and it has his writing on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did. We found a book with all his poems there. Yeah, all his writings. Yep, we did. Yep.
Speaker 6: So that's just another big validation for you to let you know that he's here with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I want something like, give me something, something that we did together. Suck. If you want to believe that you're with.
Speaker 6: You want to do right now, you want to go memory lane.
Speaker 3: I want something that says, he just shows me.
Speaker 6: This big, red, flashy car. So, who got the like sports car? It looks like a sports car to me. It's a red car. He shows me a red car. No even like in your younger years.
Speaker 3: And I go back. I know exactly how first cars. Okay, was a sports car.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing a red sports car. So I don't know if it was with you or with him or you guys are looking at it. There's a funny story behind it. But I'm literally hearing like like like a motor running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we both throw sports cars, okay at young ages. Okay, not burgundy that I can remember. That's a watch, Sammy, What are you gonna tell me? Now? What are you gonna whisper? Oh? God, what I forget? Now? White?
Speaker 5: White?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do see burgundy Symphia. It's crazy to say that, but I don't remember. But okay, was it?
Speaker 6: Was it the interior?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Now he had a burgundy brown two adies X. That's what you're saying. It was a burgundy brown color.
Speaker 2: What was the card that Dad sold you that you Papa brought back?
Speaker 3: Another two ades X were both colors? Mine was I think silver and blue, but that wasn't the first one. Craig's first one was blue Berger. It was a brown burgundy. It was a weird brown when called burgundy. And then when colored brown, like a weird color.
Speaker 2: Brown like champagne.
Speaker 3: No, brown, like a burgundy brown like like you see the side of that right, look at the side of that picture. Oh yeah, like the outskirts, the outskirts like that brown burgundy like that. Okay, I can give you a little bit of burger. Hey, maybe it was color blind. He saw burgundy, I saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we couldn't even agree with the color of your car.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I love this.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 6: So he's he's just bringing that up and and he just said road trip, road trip? So did you did you travel cross country? Did you fly out and then drive back? Or was it you drove there and then flew back.
Speaker 3: No, that'd be something he would do, not me. He did he do that? Oh yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh okay. So he's just talking about himself, okay, because he just says yeah many times, many times.
Speaker 3: Ask him this question, who is he the closest with up and wherever you all end up, we're endured and hell heaven or wherever we are? Who's his ask him who he is the closest to up there right now? Wherever they? I don't know, maybe this sitting.
Speaker 6: Right right, well, I don't know. I do feel I don't feel like you. Nana's here, you know, so I feel like he's with her. Okay, So I do feel like Nana's with him?
Speaker 3: And is that the close person he's with? Ask him right now? Do you.
Speaker 6: He shows me another guy? He's another guy?
Speaker 3: Okay, you had it right the first time.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you mean how can you tell her that she's wrong on.
Speaker 3: Who he's with? Because I know he'd be the closest Tanana, because there's always the closest Tanana.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean he's not sitting with Papa too.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he is, but he'd be hanging out with Nana.
Speaker 2: Was he also? Was he also close to Bobby's.
Speaker 3: Craig And Nana was so articulate and so smart.
Speaker 2: I mean he's with her twenty four to seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he probably would because he loved her.
Speaker 6: But go ahead, Well that's probably why he said her first.
Speaker 3: But he won't tell you her name, right, I'm just he just says Nana, okay, and that's all we have recalled her. That's all we do, yeah, Nana.
Speaker 6: But but I will say, I don't know if he just recently lost a friend. Okay, this is something recent, but there is a male with him. Okay, so we can hold onto that. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't know that because he had from here l A c l A went to Northeastern.
Speaker 6: He went, He's there's also a lawyer connection as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he was supposed to be.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah, so he's just acknowledging that too. I don't even know if this makes sense.
Speaker 2: Transcripts, Trent, Yes, that does what now, CMA, he was a LA and he went to Northeastern, Yes, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so he took his transcripts with him, Okay, yea, all right, all right, that's what.
Speaker 2: Else wouldscript for.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So he's just acknowledging that just just another valid was even alive for this and I know this, Okay, he took his transcript she went.
Speaker 2: He needed to have a transcript to go to another school, like you can't go to another school as you.
Speaker 3: I get that, But that would be something my brother would talk to me about. He knows that would not be something I would even care.
Speaker 6: It's just validations because we were just talking about him in school and him wanting to be a lawyer. And then he's he's like, oh yeah in the t scripts like they will bring you any I've had loved ones come through and say hey, you went to Target and out Walmart today, and people will say, well, why do they care?
Speaker 3: Can come up with something, Craig, Stop being an idiot. Come up with something, all right, make me believe you're like, I'm going to a better place if I got sick and died. That's what you say.
Speaker 2: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 6: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: Oh he says that, Yeah, as you'd rather be here thea.
Speaker 6: Where are you supposed to be doing Italy? Are you going to Italy?
Speaker 3: No? Nope, I won't go, Okay?
Speaker 6: Or was he did he go? There's there's a connection with Italy, but like traveling to Italy?
Speaker 3: We are you gonna say? Now, Sammy, I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 2: I just went there.
Speaker 3: She was just there, but it has nothing to do.
Speaker 6: Did you go on a cruise or something while you were there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But I was on an island on the island and I went on a boat.
Speaker 6: Okay, and he says, you can't you connect with me all the time? Really, yeah, because you're always like you know, he's your guardian angel. So he's always watching out over you. That's what he tells me.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 3: And I sits on everything right in her life. So he's made an impact from the death on the from dying on her big time, I were going to break. This is Cindy's point. He listened to his nails on w b Z news radio tenter.
Speaker 5: Boy and I've been working Amy. That is what's wrong.
Speaker 3: She had so sweet. You know what she says. She said, I'll come back to Tapa's nails on w b you see news radio ten thirty. And I'm Cindy. I'm here with the cry baby Samantha, and I'm here with Tiffany Rice.
Speaker 6: Tiffany, you can go right to my website Tiffany Rice dot com. You can find me on Instagram, Spirit Tiff, TikTok Spirit Tiff and my podcast is We Are Never Truly Alone, available on Apple and Spotify.
Speaker 3: Okay, if we have a great, safe weekend. Thank you, Tiff, Thank you for the studio. Samantha, I love you. Always and have a great safe weekend and we'll see you next week.