Speaker 1: Let's talk about luxurious victim wood. Weird phrase. It was just scanning Facebook, and back in the days when I used to work intermittently in Hollywood's everybody became Facebook friends. And this is a person I had business discussions with, and she, at this business meeting with a couple of us, announced herself to be a Champagne socialist. I thought that was really interesting. I said, it's cool that you admit that. She because I totally admit it. I'm a Champagne socialist. And I said, why don't you just give it all away and give it to the poor. She said, well, then I wouldn't be able to help them, Okay, except you have skills and connections in Hollywood. Yeah. But you know what, I work hard as an advocate for people. So it's really important that I play hard, which is why my husband and I are going to Tahiti for three weeks. Let's talk about luxurious victimhood. With the help of God Almighty, Thank you Lord.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrants everywhere from the highd Mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exime.
Speaker 1: Todd Herman Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times in which God has decided we shall live. You don't know what you have until you're around people who have nothing. And when you examine the form of victimhood we're going to talk about today and some of the symptoms there. And there's some actors that come in under this heading of luxurious victimhood. One of the actors we'll talk about today are smuggles, which is a phrase I've invented for liberals who find themselves in the unique position of being entirely unaffected from any policy for which they advocate, and they have this form of luxurious victimhood by attaching themselves to the people we sort of talked about yesterday, the reverse Olensky tactic. Pick victim, venerate them, make them the binary decision between moral goodness and moral badness. So the anointed, the venerated victim groups, they're this binary. You are on the good side or the bad side. So the case of immigration, if you do not see any nuance in the immigration discussion, it's simply bad because orange man or brown people. Then you are standing with people in a form of luxurious victimhood. And there are people who are not going to be deported. They're clearly United States citizens, sometimes four generations, five generations. And the luxury of attaching yourselves to the venerated and anointed new victim class is enjoining that you get to have your victimhood, but you get to have your luxury. Like this person in Hollywood who got to have her socialism, and she and her husband got to maintain what at the time, and I imagine it's more now worth three houses, two two in Socow, one in San Diego, one in Los Angeles. And I know that because she and her husband mentioned that every time they talked trying to decide which house to spend the weekend, and both of them are on the beach. It was just such a hard decision. There's a video of a young woman, and let's let's not do the thing where we're going to look at her and think stupid. Let's do something else. Let's think about how attractive luxurious victimhood is. When you've never really been around anybody who has nothing, or you've never really thought about what it is to have true meaning in your life, you look at life as this is I'm here and then I die and I'm gone and nothing is remembered. So this is it. This is all it will ever mean. So let's look at that from that perspective. But then let's look at this with a critical, critical eye. Let's let's let's wind back a bit. What's the closest you've come to meeting someone with nothing? And I mean nothing? So because of places I've worked and things have done, I got to know people who lived and slept in parks or are sometimes in junk cars, and had a guy teach me the hierarchy of homelessness. He had reached the point there. He was an urban outdoor enthusiasts, is what he called himself, a very clever guy named Dan. He said, I'll never be a rubber bum. It's a rubber bum, Dan, It's someone who sleeps in a junk car. Why would you never be a rubber bum because rubber bum is the last step to street bum. I'm never going to become a rubber bum. And he taught me this overnight when we were out playing guitar in the park, my brother Matthew and I. And it was years later that I ran into Dan, bleeding from a huge gash in his forehead. Having soiled himself trying to sleep with his back against the buildings so he could see people coming to kick him in the face. Did nothing what Dan owned Dan war and praise God, I had the time and the resources to take him to the hospital. Praise God. That's God gave me the resources to give them money to try to fix him up physically. So let's think about the last time you knew someone with nothing, Because a lot of these people don't, so they take all what they want to feel. They want to feel their aligned with the venerated victim group. They don't want to know the victims. They don't want to have any nuance. They don't want to admit the fact that victimize people are victimized. They don't want to admit the fact that bad people use emotions like theirs to satan, to animate them to advocate for policies of division and hatreds and distortion and destruction. So I'll show you this tattooed young woman here in just a quick quick second. I had a friend of mine who was victimized by and we don't even I don't think we know what it is or what it was, but here are the symptoms. Is leaning over to pick up her grand baby was incredibly painful, this general sense of always being exhausted, of always being sore, and she'd had what's the thing you get when you have a tick lime disease, and for maybe he lime disease is back, or you know, maybe it's it's not being fully handled. And I know that's a very difficult thing to handle. So she's a very very dear, very close friend. She and her husband's and they came down to Mexico with me. Now she's not in the new tissue basing stage building stage from Renew Healthcare. She's not there yet, but got the most encouraging report from her last night. She went and walked forty four straight blocks on concrete and then went home and was on her feet for another six or eight hours for their Independence Day event. They have this beautiful, beautiful home God's bestowed upon them, and she woke up the next day without any ill effects. She didn't feel any pain, any exhaustion. And this is the first time in years this has happened, and it's the result of the ethically gathered stem cells from umbilical cords. At Renew Healthcare. They do things down there that are illegal to do here, and they're illegal because they're effective, and pharma doesn't want that. If you are in any fordom pain or facing surgery, it may not need to be that way. So go just ask. They'll tell you if they can help you. It's renewed r E n ue dot Healthcare, nue dot Healthcare. Do not be victimized by the lives of the American Medical industrial associations. Renew dot healthcare. All right, So setting a stage, The reason I grabbed this is because it made a ton of imprints online, got very popular. And let's again imagine the people you've met who have nothing. Okay, the closest if you've ever met someone with nothing, get as close as you can. And let's watch this.
Speaker 3: Our country is going to s and I'm making tuna salad right now, tuna salad. Our country is going to I live miles miles from one concentration camp and I'm making tuna.
Speaker 1: Salad quick video, tens of thousands of views. So let's review. You can afford glasses that look like fashion lenses. You can afford tattoos, you can afford piercings that doesn't look like a rundown hotel to me or whether motel nor does it look like a trailer. You can afford an iPhone, I'm presuming that's an iPhone. You can afford internet access. Your hair looks styled, your teeth look white. You don't look like you've got scurvy sores. Your face looks well cleansed, your skin well cared for. You don't look sun burnt or sun leathered. You don't look famished. And incidentally, go meet someone who has nothing and complain about your two I invite you to do that. I invite you to do that. Years ago, I was headed into the gym and I came upon. I stopped to get gas and some caffeine, and there was a woman there on this one hundred and some degree day and she had nothing. She had to close on her back, and she'd been dropped off there by a man, someone she only knew his first name. And I went into the store and I brought her some Gatorway, but she had nothing. And I'm saying it was one hundred and one degrees on concrete. And if you've never seen someone take a thirty two ounce Gatorade and suck it down because they know if they don't. They're going to die. And this luxury, luxurious victimhood this lady's displaying, this young woman. You can multiply that up the chain to people who can afford their victimhood by attaching themselves to the venerated groups. Now let's extend this just a little bit more. My wife and I before we were married, we lived in Utah and she taught with a lady named Kathy. And I've always been well since my dad introduced me to Native American culture. My dad loved, fascinated with Native American culture, and that made sense because actually when he grew up in Spokane Valley, there were still people living the traditional way, and I mean in tpies and the sheriff still rode a horse. I have a picture of my dad in a ditch that they were digging the road. It's called Bowtish Road. And anybody who lives in this bolcano, everever literaer will know Boutish in the valley. That was the ditch prior to there being a road, long before it ever having been contemplated to have been paved. And my dad is a little boy in the ditch, and I think he's on some form of toy like bicycle or something, but I know he's in the ditch and it's a picture of his father and grandfather greeting the sheriff on his horse with his sidearm, a six shooter. So my dad grew up seeing people in these traditional ways, met some of them, and he gave me this love of this The first real book I ever read in my life, real book was Burying My Heart at Wounded Knee, and I was in fourth grade. So when you've met people who have nothing, and you recognize this, and you see these sort of venerated victim groups, and you see this tattooed woman and you see her talking about her tuna cat or she has to eat this tuna, and she's attached themselves to this victims group. These are the venerated victim groups. It rings really, really false when you've encountered people whose lives have nothing. So my wife and I we were talking about my fascination with Native Americans. It turned in Kathy was I think three quarter and I'm trying to remember. I believe she was Cherokee, and we were at our house that my wife had purchased, and she was my girlfriend at the time, and I had no ability to buy a house. Only by the grace of God with my beloved wife do I have that. And Kathy didn't know I had this fascination. And we talked about internment camps because we had driven up to some of the interment camps where they kept Japanese people. And we were just having this discussion and Kathy said, I don't talk about it a lot, but I had to go to an Indian school. Okay, I know about those And she said, no, you don't. No, you've read about them, but you don't know about them. And this is one of the things that we conservatives never discussed because we pretend racism doesn't happen and never has. We don't talk about the nuanced facts of American history because we want to hide that from people. So we have doctorated out of society, you know, us as Christians and such, we don't like, we don't like to talk about the reality of what has been. So there is schools and they were called Indian schools. And in those schools, kids were shamed out of ever being Indian, beaten out of being Indian, beginning with We're going to go ahead and shave your head for you, and we're going to go ahead and ban your speaking of your native tongue, and we're going to go ahead and teach you that your parents are trash, and we're going to force you to say these things in the name of Jesus. So what Kathy said is no, you've read about him, you don't know them. And she was kind enough to share what it was to have nothing. You know what, she had three dresses, oh end, a hair brush, that's it. Everything else was taken from her. She didn't have parents. Her brothers were sent to a different Indian school for boys. She didn't have brothers, She had nothing. Guess what. She wasn't victim. She was about as joyful a person as ever known. And I still remember her last name. Great teacher, my wife is and was a brilliant teacher. Made sense that they become friends. So let's think again, and let's watch this one more time. But but but let's let's think like our our long I mean, we haven't talked to this lady since we left Utah, but let's think like Kathy. Okay, when this lady gets to the point about what she say, she lives next to some camps.
Speaker 3: Our country is going to and I'm making tuna salad right now, Tuna salad. Our country is going to I live miles miles from one concentration camp, and I'm making tuna salad.
Speaker 1: On the nights where Kathy was allowed to eat. I bet you would have taken the tuna salad. Oh, and then concentration camps. Can we talk about that if you ever met anybody who's been in one, I mean an actual concentration camp, not a deportation camp, which have existed in America since America. These people are not being exterminated. Praise God. There's no gas chambers, there's no work will set you free. And yeah, I've met someone. I've met a couple of people who were in the death camps, and you know what, they weren't victims, not a one of them. So this luxurious victimhood, it extends into political leaders, people like Karen Bass, who is a full on Castro socialist who is connected to and helped push actual it's just hilarious, actual, violent, murderous instruction in our country. And she gets to be a victim of sorts, living in luxury, practicing luxurious victimhood. And I'll show you some of her latest exploits in a second, and a luxury comes at the cost, and your retirement comes at the cost. So your retirement, if you're going to want to retire, it's just got tons more complicated tons because President Trump has made the unbelievably disappointing decision to sign an executive order waiving the magic executive pen allowing private equity into For one case, private equity is almost completely across the board overvalued by forty to sixty percent, and the big companies like Blackrock have been trying to dump their junk on us forever, the junk that they understand their private equity investments to be. And President Trump, in doing this is going to allow them to now go sell to Fidelity and Schwab and all these other retail outfits, as the figurehead would say, these roll ups of private equity deals. And this is just like the housing market guys, in my opinion, much more importantly in Zach Abraham's opinion, So you need to get You have to attend Zach's free live webinar coming up on the twenty fourth of this month. He will I guarant you talk about this because guess what once these things are in the hedge. Once these these hedge funds and black rocking those are done dumping their junk, the value of those companies is going to reflect reality, and people's retirement accounts can drop forty to sixty percent. It's free live webinary, I have to register True of ten go to Know Your Risk podcast dot com. That's know Know Your riskpodcast dot com. Investment advisors surfaces off their TRUK financial LC and sec regim Investment Advisor investments of all risk and are not guaranteed past performance, doesn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty five Dash two five to two Chris Bray, and we'll get to some of his work here in a second. He lives in Los Angeles, and he wrote a piece called The Great Relearning, and some notes from other places. We'll get to that. This is a woman practicing luxurious victimhood. She's attached herself to every venerated victim group. No nuance. It is the binary moral standard for Americans. You're with the new victims or you're not. There is no buyer, there is no nuance, no que questions. All in immigration enforcement is wrong when Trump does it. All of it's right when Biden does here she is obstructing federal immigration enforcement agents. Karen bass I am my comments as they need to leave, and they need to leave right now.
Speaker 2: They need to unaccepted.
Speaker 1: Who do you speak on the phone? Wow? The head of Customs she spoke with. And it is unprecedented than anything like this would go on in Los Angeles. And this is at MacArthur Park, which is beautiful. I mean, the trees are beautiful. Have you been to MacArthur Park? I mentioned in regard to luxurious victimhood, I mentioned smuggrels. So if you're a smuggrel, and I know smuggralism in Seattle, and it's a phrase invented. It means people. It means liberals who are uniquely unaffected by the policies they promote. So let me give you an example of smuggle them. So you're smugglel You own a three story, four story condo in West Seattle's strictly across the street from the beach. And that portion of Seattle has hired private security because there's been gang shootings and there's been people sleeping in the beach. So that's over. That's god. Now they don't allow that there anymore. From the fourth floor, you can see all of Elliott Bay, you can see downtown Seattle. You can even see out to the Olympic Peninsula. From your luxury condo, you either uber in to Seattle or you uber up to a train station, and at that train station, then you pop into a train and in ten minutes fifteen minutes you pull up next to you're downtown workplace. Now, factually speaking, Amazon and Microsofts and companies like that have divested of downtown real estate. So maybe your train rides a little longer, maybe it's thirty minutes, or maybe you've just rented out that condo or airbnbat it or vrbo'ed and bought another. You in the train go past some wilderness area and there's the canopy of the trees, and yet maybe you can see, yeah, there's some cars down there, and maybe they should clean that up, and ecologically that looks really bad and oh gosh, you know, maybe that's getting into the water table. And so that kind of that thought kind of fleetingly comes to you as you're on your phone and you're working or playing your games or whatever, and you go through downtown Seattle and yeah, there's some graffiti and such and maybe the hillside around the hospital there where the train goes, maybe that looks a little CD, but you don't really see it. You're not affected by it's not going to harm you. You go from a secure area in a secured building with private security guarding it, to a secure area in a secured building with private security guarding it, and then you go and vote for more money for homelessness because they have been in the Settle Area, the Venerated Victim Group for years. They are the binary measure of human morality. You either want money for homelessness or you are an evil person who hates homeless people and wants to eat them. Now, if you ever have that train stop, say there's an emergency and they have to take you off that train, and you get out of the train around that wilderness area talked about the tree canopies, you're going to smell pardon my language, piss and the other stuff. And it is ripe, and you can tell right away. It's the scent of sugar and flavored alcohols. And I don't know if you've ever seen heroin feces, but it's a special brand of gross. And if you have to walk down that hill to get to an uber. Since the train is elevated, you're going to end up walking through places where people are sleeping in their own defecation, with stolen propane tanks all over the place, which is a massive fire hazard, and it is in fact nearly blown up bridges. You're going to see all this stuff and it is never going to come to you that I funded that, because you're going to pop back up on the train or get in the uber and go to work and think, Bam, we're not funding this enough. Because you've never talked to a person. How did you get here? How is it that you live this way? And if you've never had the conversation I had with a Dan Rickard, Yeah I remember Dan's name. You'll never know. You'll think, And when you are part of the smuggrel class, the less thinking you do, the better. They don't want you to think. That's why the venerated victim groups are venerated. You either want money for homelessness or you hate them and you want to eat them. You either think all immigration raids are wrong, or you want to see all black and brown people tossed into the camps, the Holocaust camps as this lady, says young woman. So our friend Chris Bray, who lives in Los Angeles, wrote a piece called The Great Relearning and some Notes from other Places, and in it he talks about some history of MacArthur Park. Turns out there's some historical references to MacArthur Park and federal raids that somehow didn't make it in to the current efforts of the Mockingbird media to promote the venerated class, because the Mockingbird media enjoys what luxurious victimhood, because they're advocating for the little people. And this is a very vivid Alex put this together, combining a couple of things, and it's and look, images tell stories really well, there's a story coming. Well it's out now and you can watch it. But you're gonna have to do something really, really really cool. You have to do something really cool. You're gonna need to join the Angel Studio Premium Guild membership at angel dot com. Slash Todd and I want you to hear this story. It's called Testament. And this Angel could have easily done the Book of Acts with a bunch of happy dances. I mean, you know what I think they looked at doing it with penguins, and Jesus was a like he was the really important what's the monarch penguin? And he danced and Alex is a really committed Christian's like, wait, are we going to hell that you're describing Jesus as a monarch penguin. Yeah, that there's a monarch penguin. Let's say there's not a monarch penguin. And for a penguin, okay, whatever, the monarch, the emperor, I don't care. I'm not into lineages that way. So they could have done that the Book of Acts, or they could have done it like with vegetables. Oh no, so the vegetail guys, Boy, are they gone right? So Testament instead takes the Book of Acts, the same Gospel, the same miracles, and they transport it into a society that might sound the tiniest bit familiar surveillance, censorship, and hostility of truth. In other words, now, so you'll see characterizations of Paul and James and Philip and Stephen and Mary, and you'll see them under pressure from today's type society, and they are unwavering. And it's an opportunity for us to examine our faith. Are you willing to confess Christ Jesus when the penalty is death. So join the Angel Studio Guild. Go to Angel Studios. It's Angel dot com slash todd, Angel dot com slash job. Become a Premium member Angel Guild Member. You're gonna get two free tickets to every Angel theatrical release. You can stream testaments immediately and vote on other movies they release. That's Angel dot com slash todd to stream testament and support bold faith driven content Angel dot com slash todd. So here's what we did. Chris Bray writing this great piece about the Great Relearning and some notes from other places. This is just a bit of Chris's piece. And again, if I could write like this, I'd be in big trouble because I'd stay at home writing all day. The Great Relearning and some notes from other places. This is about Los Angeles, but it's not about Los Angeles. This will make sense in a minute. See if this sounds familiar. MacArthur Park was controlled by gangs and drug dealers, full of open drug use and prostitution, filthy and unsafe for families. The disorder in the park bled into the surrounding neighborhoods. MS thirteen controlled the park, but other gangs fought for space to sell drugs in the area, which led to violence. One year, we had almost one hundred and six homicides in eight square miles, and LAPD captain said, does that sound familiar? Well, Chris decided to do the craziest, most irresponsible thing in the world. He looked back into the history of media coverage. So what we have here is a few minutes of an NPR piece from that time period two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, juxtaposed with images from today.
Speaker 4: Back in the time of mobsters like al Capone, the FBI made gang busting its number one priority. Now the FBI is focusing on gangs once again, street gangs such as MS thirteen, the Bloods, or the Crips in Los Angeles. FBI agents are helping police put away gang leaders who in the past have been untouchable. As part of a series on the Gangs of La NPR's Mondally del Barco reports on how the FEDS have helped break the gang's hold on one neighborhood.
Speaker 1: What you see if you're watching the video version of the show, are people passed out, some of them probably dying, all of them. Drug adults in MacArthur Park, which you don't see, are the helpful drug salespeople who know they can go quick flip fence at al and heroin all day long there, because when those people aren't sleeping, they're stealing, and when they're not stealing, they're cashing checks that Mayor Bass gives them while she practices luxurious victimhood. While people in Los Angeles who continue to vote for this gets their dopamine hits or maybe it's seratonin off of their luxurious victimhood. I'm a good person, I know because with the venerated classes of people, I chance trans women are women. Therefore I am on the right side. I chant ice go home. Therefore I am on the right side. And I practice my luxurious victimhood from my condos, from my train rides, from my limo rides, from my high rises, and man, I attach myself to that. So that's how you can get these entertainers who from a fourteen fifteen story condo in downtown Hollywood that they get to you through through limos or above Hollywood or in Santa Monica, what have you. That's how they can sit up there and say I stand with them because of the reversal Alynsky tactic. Pick a victim group, venerate it, make it the binary moral standard by which people's goodness or badness is measured, and then match that with luxurious victimhood like the young woman forced to eat tune a salad. Poor thing. My heart bleeds. So Chris points out this was not the first time the FEDS have been involved in Los Angeles, and did you hear the way NPR reported it touting is zero torrance approach to migration. President Trump has loosed masked federal agents on American cities, taking migrants from arks, often in front of their families, to send them to internment camps. Some say remind them of Holocaust camps. I'm grim milestone. So Tom Holman went on the Mockingbird media, he's the borders are I hate that phrase, like what he's doing for the most part, And I want to go back. Can we go back real quick? I want to go back to our original luxurious victim. Okay, so here's our original luxurious victim.
Speaker 3: Our country is going to And I'm making tuna salad right now. Tuna salad. Our country is going to I live miles miles from a concentration camp and I'm making tuna salad.
Speaker 1: How often? How many takes do you think that took? I'm thinking two or three to look away from the camera and I'm making tuna effing salad the absence of self review. All right, So let's say let's look at this from a different perspective. Now, since we're examining luxuries victimhood, Let's say you're a kid. You were nine when you were brought across the border having been violated, I mean not a lot, but maybe sexually violated two or three times is all. And now you're here in a country where you speak almost none of the language, with people who are not your parents, and you find yourself living upstairs from I don't know. You pick your money laundering business, what's cash businesses? Restaurants, dry cleaners, payday loans, and you throughout the day either are involved in radically discounted labor, or maybe you get three hots and a cot, or maybe the worst well no not, maybe the more depraved instances of that were your body's being leased to men, okay, and you are fed just enough so that you don't die but they want you to remain skinny. And you're now ten and eve Ben put on these drugs so that they're more controllable. Or maybe you're fourteen or fifteen and this has just been the way, Or maybe maybe you're seventeen and you've been put into apartments and that apartment is for illegal immigrants, and you are told you will work at our restaurants and you will do that for a buck fifty an hour, or we will call the federal authorities and you will be taken and put into Guantanamo Bay. It seems bizarre to mention all that, because Republicans are very, very mean and they hate all the venerated victim groups. But it turns out that Tom Holman and his Departments Customer Border Patrol has found multiple businesses that do just this. And we've talked about this on the show. Businesses who purchase apartment buildings right next door to their restaurants or their gas stations or their gas station convenience store restaurants. They bring in illegal immigrants, They fire Americans, They bring in illegal immigrants, a lot of them juveniles, They put them in these apartments. They quote pay them a buck fifty two fifty, maybe four to fifty an hour, maybe even five fifty, but not the minimum wage, nowhere near it, no benefits, and they pack them four or five at a time into apartment buildings designed for two people. And you're here till you pay us off because we paid money they buy the people. There's a word for that. That word is slavery. But when you take a victim group and you venerate them and they become the binary measure for all human morality. Hey, are you in favor of immigration raids? Well, yeah, because ah can't. Nope. So Tom Holman went on Fox News and I want us to think about the luxurious victim tuna salad girl, and I want you to think like that child who's eleven or twelve and is used in any of those ways. And let's say you run across that video and she says her world's going to s and examine it from a point of view of someone who's being truly victimized, not in the luxury sense and not in a contact high sense. So Tom Holman went on the Fox News and he quoted a great big number, and I want you to hear that great big number a second, because it's an important number. This is a war, okay. It's a war for minds. It's a war for common sense. It's a war for decency. It's a war for what God would have us do with the least of these. It's not a shooting war for most of us. It is for many of us and what requires a crisp, clean mind. And look, my friends, Tim Krookshank, he knew this as a Navy Seal. This is where his obsession with coffee grew. Now, how could that happen? Let's see, I don't know. You're awake for sixty four hours and you have to be at the very top of your form physically and mentally lest you, you know, take an ied or get shot in the noggin. And Tim is seeing his friends fall I mean three deployments will do that to you. So bone Frog means something to him. Yep. It's how he supports his family. It is how he honors fallen Seals. That's what the bone Frog insignia means. That's why every pack says God Country Team on it. It means something to him because ten percent of proceeds go to the Navy Seal Foundation. It means so much to him that he went and recruited a coffee legend to mentor him and to make many of his roasts. That's why the coffee is so stellar. Make the decision today to try this. It's at Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. If you've never tried it, tried a six out a six It's a six four ounce samples of the many rows. So you can get it in cacup, drip, what have you, or just subscribe and if you've tried it before you love it, then make this today. Subscribe Bonefrog Cooffee dot com, slash todd, use code tod at checkout Bonefrog Coffee dot com code todd at checkout. Tom Homan went on Fox News and as you listen to this, imagine the kids that have been rescued and then they get to go watch TikTok and see tune a salad girl.
Speaker 5: Look, we're looking for over three hundred thousand missing children. We've already found ten thousand. Have you heard that anywhere? No, the media is simply not covering it. And look, this should be a nonpartisan issue. Arresting public safety threats and national security threats. Everybody be on the same page. On that, rescuing children. I mean, there should be a non partisan issue. Everybody should be in locks up on that. But they're not the media's line. The Democrats that are taking they don't want President to be successful. I got news for them, were being successful. Every every illegal alien, public safety threat we arrest makes us country safer. Every national security threat we take off the street and deport makes us safer. And we're rescuing thousands of children. The lives saved every day by ice, the lives saved every day by borg Drow. You are in the hundreds. So the only thing I can think of, Griff, if they hate President Trump more than they love their community, they.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's not do that mine every thing. Let's not us do that. If you are against mass deportations, you should have been against mass illegal immigration. Can't have one with that the other. And there's a reason Jesus Christ didn't do the luxury victim thing. God doesn't have luxury. He just is what he is. He is the way the truth in the life. He's always existed, always all exists. Jesus is the way the truth of life with God, the Father, that the triune Godhead has always existed and you could say, well, yeah, he lived in a luxury position. He's God, He's always existed. He has no pain. But no, he does. No. When Jesus sacrificed for a time his full deity to become fully God and fully human, he chose to come out of the Ultimate high Rise and to come down to earth, taking on human flesh with all of its needs. I mean, you know, baby Jesus wept because he was hungry, right or he was scared, callicky, Frustrated the Ultimate high Rise, he left it. He went down to street level, to dirt level, to a family where his lineage was questioned. Come on, you think that's true. That thing with marrying the angel.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 1: He chose that. He chose the role of a servant. He chose to be the one who went to the cross when he could have been up in the Ultimate high Rise. He didn't choose luxurious victimhood, nor was he a victim. But look what they did to the flesh. He could have said, no, I don't care that, it's the law. I'm not gonna let you do that to me. Follow the law. Unless they told him to violate God's work, you could call Jesus the most venerated victim in history. You'd be wrong because he was the victim. That was God's plan. We don't venerate him betray and God had simply is love, kindness, patience, long suffering. It's not anything it can't be, and it came down to the ultimate high rise to be with us, to experience what the world would call actual victim wood. But God is an expert at taking bad and using it for good. This is the Todd Hermannshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, make a decision to walk with Christ. And if you give me while, I get to go home to my beloved wife.