Speaker 1: Onlyco Orlando is rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey, if you follow us on Instagram, a pretty cool opportunity this week if you're a football fan, got down see the Dolphins Jets game on Sunday. Hop on Brightline, get your passes for that over to the stadium. Tickets for the Dolphins and the Jets, Jets, Jets, Jets.
Speaker 2: Yeah for this Sunday's one o'clock game. Again on our Instagram. If you're not following us, we have so many opportunities to win different stuff there at one O one one wj r R. Big thanks to Brightline for hooking us up too. Man, take that bright Line down there. Remember I took it back from the Keys the other day and I was bragged or from Miami actually bragging about how cool it is. So uh, you could be on it going down to the Finn's game.
Speaker 1: None of the hassle of the drive or finding a place to park or anything like that. You just go enjoy the game, get back on, come back home. Drop you off right there. It's like dunk you get drop shit. I think you get Adventuran then to Dolphin Express shuttle takes you over to the stadium, So Instagram if you want to sign up for that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't really taking notes when I was.
Speaker 1: I just I just want them to know what they're in for. What was that I said?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yes, mayonnaise lovers in Japan will now have an opportunity to really take their passion for the condiment to a whole new level.
Speaker 2: We've talked about mayo on this show several times, and we're Dukes fans.
Speaker 1: I think I could speak for you with that. Yes, I'm partial to Dukes. No Move Mayo has been rolled out by a Japanese convenience store called loss In. No Move Mayo is drinkable mayonnaise packaged in a sleek silver cup, with the design resembling a classic mayonnaise bottle. The drink promises the written is richness and sourness of mayonnaise reproduced in a chilled beverage. No way.
Speaker 2: If it just flashes me back when we had Gamble on the show and he did the Mayo challenge.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 2: You did it. I did it well. Yeah, but remember he he did the pet food challenge. No, he did mayo as well, because remember he mixed it with tuna or something like that, and you just tested mayo. You tested whether it was spoonfuls of Mao, yay dukes or Chick fil A, because you said that you could figure out if his Chick fil A. Gamble also did it with mayo and whatever. I just watched him eating, mixing it with I think it was tuna, and then he almost ruined mayo for me.
Speaker 1: The reactions to No MoU Mayo in Japan have obviously been mixed. One reviewer called it quote incredibly awful, and then I gave the warning no lover will love this. Another tester compared the taste to watery dressing left behind in a salad bawl mm hmm. Lost in the convenience store chain describes it as describes the drink as a long awaited new product for mayonnaise lovers.
Speaker 2: Plus it's from a convenience store. Are we overlooking the obvious nard dollar twenty five for a two hundred milli liter cup. There's so many other things to drink.
Speaker 1: It's Japan, you know, sometimes comes up with some wacky ideas.
Speaker 2: Out of the box, like sushi off a naked lady and karaoke.
Speaker 1: Do you know they had to shut down the Haunted Mansion temporarily over the weekend over at Disney.
Speaker 2: I heard something about that. Yeah, why though.
Speaker 1: A rider just just decided they were going to scatter their loved ones ashes on the ride.
Speaker 2: I understand, you know, hey, and I even know morbid, isn't I think I think a lot of people have dispersed ashes out at the theme park.
Speaker 1: Sure, I believe that.
Speaker 2: But with the little ghost face and here you are that caught on camera scattering.
Speaker 1: The uh, A Disney worker on a Disney Reddit for him said, kind of just a waste of time. They're just gonna get vacuumed up.
Speaker 2: Come on, at least be sweet about it and say, oh you haunted or something. Sprinkle maybe in the bushes, you know, for your loved one, because that is definitely sprinkling ashes is a thing.
Speaker 1: Not just down on the grass there in front of the castle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, you know how great there Their bushes are out there sculpted. I knew somebody who used to work out there and do that bush sculptor. Yeah, you know when you're on the monorail and you see like, oh my god, look at those that are deer. I knew, dude, the guy who did my sprinklers did that out there? For years, whenever I think ashes, you know what, my mind goes to.
Speaker 3: The bachelor party, the boat. Oh god, we're on a bachelor party. Let's try to summarize this. We're in a bachelor party. I won't say who or none of that's important. And we're going out and it's, you know, great party day and all that. And then right when we're getting ready to stop, now everybody's beard up and you know, everybody's been going and or as we were going to a second spot, and the lady next to me had mentioned that she had her husband's ashes that she was gonna spread out in the water, and.
Speaker 1: She just happened to be on the boat with the drunken.
Speaker 2: Drunken bachelor party, and she happened to be sitting in there right next to me. When I looked at my buddy Hank, and she's like, man, I'm feeling a little seasick. And then somebody else say, yeah, I'm feeling little seasick. God, imagine how sick your husband feels in there. And again, I want everybody to know I'm not heartless. I was, like I would say, twenty one years old, I was a little kid. If you're twenty one, you're not a kid. I'm just saying I was like, I had the mindset of a kid. Now I've grown sure. Uh huh uh huh. Somebody said, I'm sure you can okay if you spend a huge fee. No, I think I won't. I won't say that on the air if you're able to or not.
Speaker 1: A guy in Antioch, California, broke into a church over Thanksgiving weekend.
Speaker 2: Is this one of the ones where you break into the church trying to steal stuff and somebody in the in the crowd pulls out a gun and blasts you.
Speaker 1: No, this was at night. However, the pastor of the church was in the building at the time of the break in, or near the building, and he heard the commotion and went over to see what. Caught the guy red handed, and then the dude decided he wanted to fight him. However, the thief didn't know that Pastor Nick was also packing he trained in Mma.
Speaker 4: I shouted at him to stop and that the police were going to be on the way, and I grabbed a hold of him and we ended up wrestling in the parking lot of the church. I've studied in some jiu jitsu and some kickboxing and have Nick Mart's art's background, and so it was very helpful to be able to grapple with this gentleman without having to do much harm to him. And it was just ironic that if it would have just come a couple days earlier, he would have been able to bless and get some food. But he decided instead to smash windows. And that's a great property and do something that's going to hurt the ministries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, turn the other cheek on this deal. Wow fast beat by past Or Mma. Pastor more on that story on our Facebook page. I want to see, Pastor Nick.
Speaker 2: The church is there to help. We say it all the time on the Airpat, what have you said over and over. If you're in need and you're standing on the corner with the signs, you know the will work for faking you.
Speaker 1: Truly need food, Most churches will accommodate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, most churches have a pantry or some way to take care of your city in the.
Speaker 1: But I heard, I heard. I don't know if this is true or not that a lot of those people with the signs about food that they really they don't really want food. They want money, because I found that out last when I tried to add a half eaten cheese steak to One Guy Steak. One w j r R, Orlando's rock station,