Speaker 1: Rocastlos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome boy, save you must be. Let's get you pinch your test. Let's say yas no.
Speaker 1: Same ye see, let's pass on super Gago one job number.
Speaker 2: Let's get it your intro. But DJ fuse clave especial in the building. Let's get it going on. Brother, who's going on? Sir? Shout up the DJ fuse for that and he did your fuse man, shout out hey for sure. Man. He was ready to open for you guys. Whenever day. We're ready. Man, what's want to kick on the tour? Man? If you don't, maybe not on tour. I need here all you need to hear Tom on the way. Please need to take here. And we got to show Saturday at the Novo. Yeah, let's go. We're going up and we're selling out everywhere. We all everywhere there we go. We we were just in Texas last week. We also did Vegas last week, it was two weeks ago, and San Diego, La and Santana this week. That's right, bro, congratulations sire. There's been a lot of motions so fast, it's happening really fast, really fast. Brother, it's been okay with you guys. It's yeah, it's fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I know it was a very strategic come up, right, what did you say something for you? Yeah? You could say so, I mean we we you know what's funny about us, We would never really use TikTok, you know, and then one day we're like, hey, bro, what are we doing? Like TikTok's where everything's you know, happening. This is where ours are blowing up. So one day we're like, you know what, let's use TikTok. I swear you know, bro? Right, So, which was a song that like took us off. It was like second freaking video that we upluit it. So TikTok there are a thing for us. And then ever since that, man, it's just been it's been a freaking ride here. Yeah. Man, it's been crazy. Man's been crazy. Man. I appreciate it, brother, Yeah, shout out to Selenas. Shout out, man, Hey, I was telling you off the air, Alex Dog like off there, like yo, Selenas and stocked and that's a different breed. And it's a different breed, brother, I tell them all the time. There for like three months and I was like yo, yo, I'm out here just a visit. Yeah, I'm just a visitor. They can take a punch, man, They can take a punch out there. They could take Yeah. Sure. What is it about the people from there? Man? I don't know, man, it's just different works. It's a hardworking people. It's a lot I go through out there, So I mean it's like it's I don't know, man, it's it's good people, though, really good people, hardworking people looking people. Hey, bro, how has hip hop influenced you? Guys? I want to say that it's influenced you know, the whole genre. H I've listened to since I was, you know, a boy, and I've just been seeing how it's been evolusionizing and you've kind of just seen like hip hop influenced the beats, the lyrics, all this stuff. You know, it's it's definitely influenced for sure. Who are some of your favorite hip hop acts as a group, you know what the new ones. I'm not too much of a like big Big fan. I like Young dolf Ers, P's and you know, I like, you know, like the old stuff like nw A, you know, He's Averma used to watch your videos that classic ship in that class ice cube. You know now, but you can see it. You can see it in the way you guys carry yourselves and the way you guys. You know, the way you guys look. It's it's it's very you know, it's it's there. There's a hit. There's a hip hop influence, of course, for sure. I mean we were born and raisera man. I mean all that stuff, you know, it's part of us. No, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I think I think what that did in retrospect, you know, seeing that evolution in regards to like just the tire, the jewelry, the bust down all that. You give the perspective, you know, the perspective of like we're in the same level field. We can play in the same field, we make the same amount of money, we can do it all, except we're doing it in the arm style.
Speaker 2: And in their own language roots.
Speaker 3: I think that's what just normalized that, you know, to an extent, like almost like that Mexican American like, yeah, we hear, but it's the same and we all.
Speaker 2: The same to an extent, right, but my respects, everybody knows just we got our own size and we got our own I think that's what it did. Now for sure, we're performing at don't fall in Love Fest. Yeah. Man, there's hip hop on that bill as well. Babies are very tasty, red Warning Kodak. Yeah, the big dogs. And you know we're gonna be there too. Yeah, that's right, You going to be there too. Man, what does what do the fans? What what is the audience getting that day? I think they're getting like you know, when you just put your plays on shuffle like you live here. I think that's where they' getting. Man. They're getting a little bit of rab They're getting a little bit of corrillos. They even getting a little bit of like the old stuff, you know. I know they're bringing everything. Brother, you know, you can bring your mom, you can bring your little cousin. Everybody, Like yeah, it's for everybody.
Speaker 3: It hits every angle from like that that your grandparents in the US. I feel like, you know, you grew up listening to your your your parents, you know, clean the house, book whatever, you know, and then you know, we grew up listening to hip hop. Majority of US exactly hits that angle. And then also you know we're tapped into the to the new style of of regional Mexicans.
Speaker 2: So it was very tastefully done. So salute to Don't Fall love Fest. I think gonna be crazy, right, Joe did this thing right there? Man, that for the show, Garcia said, from the well the editors.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's not really ship. That should be the campaign.
Speaker 2: Everybody's invite everybody, everybody, everybody can pull on your man.
Speaker 3: Now for people that aren't familiar, you know who makes up cloud especiality.
Speaker 2: So Claus Brom I'm, you know, lead seeing Alex Leo here he plays he was. He's my cousin primo, our moms or sisters. So you know that's we were a little kids right there. This guy here, Roger, we're from the same part of like Mexico. You could say, you know, we're from Lord Rancho. Man, it's a lot ranch out there, and we've known each other since were litt kids. You said, this guy Roger, like you just met him downstairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Er, we just picked them up before. Won't leave us alone, right, yeah, man, we just put his family right. It's family. It's funny because I'm not like treight Link family, but we're actually related to there's a little liquid thinks it's small places. Everybody's kind of yeah down here, dog, Yeah, everybody knows everybody, everybody, everybody, bro and our parents are from Halisco, Halisko. Alice called Mecca a small time America. I'm Meka. I mak a Meca. That's right, man. No man, congratulations man, I mean you guys, this, this motion that you guys have is crazy. Man. How did the relationship between you and Street Mob come about? So before anything? But I've been I've been a fan of Stream, you know, every since I was signing there, I've been a fan of Jop I've been a fan of everything they've been doing. You know, they've been revolutionizing for sures and you know, we always see we were dropping our music and as soon as hit Man on TikTok, like you know, Stream, I wasn't the only ones hitting us up. We had other offers as well. But you know, I see Jop Man, I see it's also I see how he's came up. I've seen I've been a fan of whenever beginning, man, and I've just seen how they've no crazy saw me? Who better? Man? Who better to freaking work with? Jops? A mentor? Right, he's a he's a yeah you say, he's a mentor. He gives you advice, often from what I understand of course, of course advice is it? I think it's very straightforward. He's a very straight very straightforward. He will tell you, you know, what's read and what was black one is white man?
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, as it should be like and just take it like process whatever he tells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can never you know then that there, Bro, it's for the best. But the project you got on bro, with the flow the team. Absolutely not for sure. What's a piece of advice that you guys have gotten from j Op that sticks with you? Guys? I want to say hard word beats talent. Every day, hard work man. You know, we see it from him. He's a hard work guy. You see him working in the studio every f day composing, you know, like just planning the freaking festival. You know that's not even his lane. He's an artist, but he's over here making festival. So he's like he's you know, he's visiting the side. He's doing it, doing it all, bro hands, he's doing it all. So something we take from him is that, like, you know, whatever you put your mind to and if you work hard, yeah, can you it? You know what? Bro? You have the front man. Look you're tall, like like, that's what it's abow a giant? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Bro, you went to Fresnel State. I went to first On State. Okay, how did you know? I I heard I heard people? Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. That's a good that's a good amnight. That's so. I lived in Fresnoe. I never went to Fresnel State though. The closest I got to Fresdel State is I lived in some apartments right behind it. It's pretty much a dog. Did you play sports? What was your what's your major? What was your minor? I did? I was always ever you know, music started when I was like a senior high school. Ever since then, man like everything else blurred out, sports, everything like I was just focusing music. So I actually went to Frisone State. I did an act business there, act business wide because where I'm from, Selena's it's a lot of agriculture ment. So I didn't think it's twice. What am I gonna say? I like music, hopefully one day could work out, but I want to have a plan B business and that's what I did. Brother, I mean, I went to school. While I was doing school, I was doing gigs, so it was. It was a lot, man. I remember at the time there were times where I was we were in gigs on and we were taking you know, the break, you know, like hey, I re that like taking quizzes on quizz late, like tressed, you know, like just to get that done. So you're finishing up a quiers and you gotta get on State and I gotta get a stage. You know. Obviously at the time it was you know, it was it was parties, you know, stuff like that or smaller events. But I was there, man, locked in. That's that's right. That's right. And let you ask you if you were in a fraternity, right, but you weren't. I wasn't, but I lived in one, That's right. I lived in in a fraternity called the Delta. Signify a lot of eternity, of course, man, right, I lived upstairs, man, And sometimes I would get home like just sick of parties because I was I was doing tocas and I would just get there and the fucking was you.
Speaker 3: Know, hey, dog, you might be the first regional Mexican actor to come out of a fraternity.
Speaker 2: This is history to making doc document this ship is shared. Shout out to them boys, man, that's right, So we came up doing covers at first, right, covering different groups and artists. Yeah, it was a little bit of both covers. And we were already, you know, trying to make an original originally because I knew that that was a move, bro, Absolutely original music where it's at you don't get noticed off of that. And if you happen to kill it, which you guys did, you get a lot of eyeballs. Of course. We did some covers which worked at the time on like a Donkey That was one that if you know, you know, if you're a real fan, you know what Donkey you know what that roll? Songs like that, And then after that we're like, okay, you know what's what's what do we need here?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: We need an eight that we need to makero own music. So we started writing, man and here we are. How did you guys come up with a name?
Speaker 3: And do you guys remember the actual place you guys were at when you guys speciality or going?
Speaker 2: It was hard man because at the time, taking mind that right now, Bro, everybody's making a group right now. It's like a fever. All these kids are making groups. So I remember when we when we were thinking of a name. We took like two weeks, I like this one, and then we would go on Instagram boom taking some guys like in Nebraska, so you look it up. Yeah. And then I remember one day I was like his brother. Actually we were in my room and I liked sp or something and he was like speciality and then we just like you know what that clicks. That's what I always I was always thinking like is this a name that if we hit like, is this something that like you know, like it's it's gonna look it looks good? Does it look? Yeah? It looks short to me. Here we are, there it is, and here we are. That's right. Yeah. How does family feel about this career? They feel you know, at the beginning, you know, it's you know, it's school or they were always supportive. You know. It was just always like finish school, you know, just do whatever you want, but at least finish school. So that's what I did. But it's obviously they've always been supportive. And now I mean they just kind of like look at us and they're proud. Man, that's kind how they're proud? Are these see us you know around the big dogs? They see us doing these events, especially right now. We just came back from from more interviews and you know, these these heels on TV, they were on TV, and it's just my mom's proud and my parents are proud. Was there a certain moment in the career that made your parents realize, Okay, you're famous, you're actually making money, and you're actually making a difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think back then, even when we're doing gigs, you know, I would come home with you know, this fucking money sometimes, you know, you know, not trying to like whatever, but no, no, all good ire coming you know, you know, this is just oh, you know, it's a business. And then after that, obviously when we hit us and you know, the fame or whatever started coming in, you know, I've almost poke up poker. But of course they notice it and they're just they're just probably, man, that's super dope. Right now.
Speaker 3: You know you mentioned gigs and and and money on the come up? You guys remember the first people that booked you guys? And if so, how much you guys make that night coming up?
Speaker 2: Like you guys our first gigs, bro, I remember our first gig was just two guitars, two guitars and two speakers, without a mixture, just like that. And I remember we did it, and I do remember it was a Watsonville wat Watsonville shout and I remember just there, that's another town, watson Another shoutow, hollister to you feel me. He threw one. He threw one, the whole area dog. And I remember I was just kind of just like, damn, I'm really doing this and I'm really singing in front of people like it, you know. Yeah, it's like an outer body experience almost. Yeah, it's kind of lean nerve, nerve working, like am I really doing this right now? And right right? We just started getting that confidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We'll give you guys that confidence to kind of like, you know, let's go for it because sometimes you know, a lot of people they have that dream they had.
Speaker 2: I feel like with me and Leo, because we were the ones that originally just started like he bought a guitar and I was the one just you know, singing or whatever. We never really like like did gigs right when when like we wanted to at least feel like somewhere like Okay, we know what we're doing, you know, And I mean now I look at it and I'm like, damn, like, you know, I still have lots of work, but still at that moment, I was like, I don't want to like do gigs and so I feel so mhach confident. So we practiced a lot, bro, practice. We were in the room practicing, practicing, practicing practice almost every almost every day. That's the way to do it. You got to do it in the ten thousand hours, million thousand hours bro. Hell yeah bro, And no, how did that come about? Basically? You know, the moment we sagn with with with Joe p Uh. I know, he had like a different vision with a different project. He didn't want to give us that future right away. He wanted us to kind of grind on our own and you know, get those hits on our own and and and thankfully, you know, thank god into our fans we did. You know, we got some hids there. And it was just the time where he was like, you know what, guys, this time one day he just send me ag bro, it's time. I was like, it's time for it's times.
Speaker 3: See He's right though, you got to you got to build the audience, you know, individually speaking, without being someone somebody's shadow, bro. So you can also exist as yourself and shine on you with your own light. You know, I think it's very smart. Also, do you want to do you want to say, like, you know, creatively speaking, what's that process like for you guys in the studio?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you? Guys? Is your like you guys got to chieve it up. It's the vibe vie, the vibe vibe you need personally, I like it just to be honest, just very locked in, like it's work time, that's the correct time. I like to like really take my time. I consider myself not a perfectionist, but you know, like I wanted to come out. I wanted to come out. You know, you want it right. So we're in there, bro, We're in there for hours. We're in there, you know, trying to get it right. You know, we don't feel like the vibes that day. You know what, do it tomorrow, but get it right. Okay, what's with the album? The album's coming. We're working and roorking right now. We just dropped, you know, nine for nine and the album. People asking for it. Man, right, you guys brought your instruments because I know you guys are always down to perform. I got you guys. Man, let's do it. Let's get to it. Yes, sir, I like it. Yo, these dudes are performed dog and it's go time. Just don't hit us with them voice dogs.
Speaker 4: Charging.
Speaker 2: How much does it cost to uh to you guys? It costs a pretty penny. I'm sure. Yeah, I mean no, bug I can see it. Hey, if you guys wanted to play the drums, let me know, Dog is all good, we could do. You have the drums all right, So Alex, what are we performing? So I'm going to perform itel man, because this is a song that I feel like opened up all these doors for me and wow, I want to sing here with you, Yes, sir, hell yeah, bro, we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Man, I got you guys of course always Dog, you got to be here here real ninety two to three show. We're here man, let's go ready. Yeah need two three.
Speaker 4: La especial run, I need two three class man the cruise, Yeah, live live livee whoa, whoa, let's get.
Speaker 2: Rapido. So hey, boy our friend again.
Speaker 5: They welcome by save your go mona obvious in la plaza and they need no storl ready.
Speaker 2: Responds waiting. That's the guy yet they get it yet? Ye? No?
Speaker 5: Or they need yellow there manak.
Speaker 2: Glass get it? Yes, sir? You know that's crazy. Man, Thank you guys. Man, we appreciate that. Man. I see The Godfather on the guitar. Man, is that like a?
Speaker 4: Is that a?
Speaker 2: Is that a group thing? Is that our favorite movie?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Leo that guitar when he started and when he was looking at raps, I get man, that was pretty bad. I though you should get The Godfather. That's I didn't watch the movies about it. Like this ship ever know, moment just so iconic. It's iconic. It's iconic. It's all some gangster ships. Ship gangster has. Anybody in guitar has gone through everything. Everything's seen everything, gigs everything, really a lot of song, naked women everything, everything, Wow about fucking finals everything? Quiz Watsonville parties Inville? Man, is there is there another song that you guys have like maybe maybe a piece of it? Yeah? Of course. Yeah. Now let's go. Thank you. This is something that which is released with what is that right now? Video has over five million streams. Been a treat? Who is back crue? Sure you're not Jaguas?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Same, yass say, let's.
Speaker 1: Passo super cargado second, Yeah, la morte lay nervous when you said, jacago, let's your fascia quel r STOs nasos those yeah, ron dist hell look this here because has hello basio sad miracicada estados and so don't let's get that sim presto ya tanto.
Speaker 2: Climo sell man no passa nala yes, sir fire pass and Spanish program is like in Mexico, like a lot of people say, like passon, how you like it's a good like it's a drinking with all me and and like there's danger. Yeah, yeah, I understand people say no when you're at most risk of something. Listen, it's a way to calm yourself. Doctor, calm the nerves and like you know, ship the buck go down, go down, gonna be on ViRGE of getting fired.
Speaker 4: And let you know.
Speaker 2: What I should have said, no, Yeah, every.
Speaker 3: Day when he's late, when he doesn't do his work, taking easy, somebody wives out the gun.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? What do you mean? Brother? You got it's on your ship going on here man shout out to my boys on he was with the master man right there with that one. Yeah, yes, sir man well, congratulations on the sold out gigs, you know, the Don't Fall In Love Fast album on the way, the crazy fan base, the success, it's all yours. Congratulations fellas. I appreciate him. Sure pleasure to be here and shout out to all the people listening right now, all day real ninety two three, Let's go.