Speaker 1: Right, they called me a d rain from Compton, California. I didn't drop some of the biggest songs in Los Angeles. You know what I'm saying. I got this show on no jumper. You know what I'm saying, shout out to the squad. At the end of the day, with job out of twenty two.
Speaker 2: We are here, We're gonna get We're gonna have him on my show. On his you know, his show was really fun. It was I hadn't done interview in a long time, but it was I like this, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta come to mind too. We have we have two different like dynamics of the podcast. His is more like interviewery. Factual minds is like we just get drunk, fucked up and just say we'll come to mind the ship.
Speaker 2: See that's kind of how we are too. You know, it's not like the full extreme of the rotchetness, but it's like it's like a private conversation. You're here on the couch for us to get to know each other. And at the end of this episode we're gonna be real good friends, I believe. And then I'm gonna go on your podcast and we're gonna have fun.
Speaker 1: See's and the people offered me a Madello too. That's that's very standard. I love it.
Speaker 2: It's standard. Why is that standard?
Speaker 1: Like just when good people that offer somebody.
Speaker 2: It's like the southern part of me. You can't. You can't help it. You know, I have to make sure that you're good. You got a joint. But you know that's what I love. It's all love.
Speaker 1: You know somebody, you know, you go corporate people be like, oh you want to sprite or something. No, NI could get me in.
Speaker 2: We got those too. But you know what I mean. It's Friday. We're having fun on private talk. We want to get to know you more. Ad So you have a podcast. Tell us more about your podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something at the end of the day with ad Shout out to my co host Yazzy. We're on about twelve episodes right now. Shout out to Adam and them for believing in me.
Speaker 2: This is the first time you've ever done something like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm a rapper, so I never, you know, got into I never wanted to do podcasts and got into it and once I started doing it with Adam a little bit, filling in for like some of the people when they weren't there, They're like, man, you could really do this.
Speaker 3: Shit just was natural.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I like to talk and I like meeting people I like and engaging and interacting with everybody and shit like that. And this is like, I don't want to say it's easier, but it's easier than making a song, like you have to really like come up with lyrics that means something and rhyme and do everything, and you know, I could get to be myself and get to talk to people.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just more like it's like we're hanging out. It's like, you know, it's every day is supposed to be made to be fun. So it's like, you know, we get to new people, talk about discussions people aren't probably talking about, or you know, any kinds of stuff like that to kind of broaden the ridings and get to get to get to know each other.
Speaker 3: And I'm a wild boy too, so how private talk?
Speaker 2: Why are you a wild boy?
Speaker 1: I just I really don't have no filter. I don't give a fuck nothing. The right show for you, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're gonna like, you know if you haven't watched the show yet, But we play truth with Texas at the end, we're going to play a fun game and we're gonna get to know how wild of a boy you are.
Speaker 1: I like this, it's dope.
Speaker 2: This is dope, all right. So who's been like the best episode you've done in your podcast so far?
Speaker 1: We had Sada Baby on air, which was so fun. We were singing Barney songs and shit like that. Yeah. By the end, yeah, I was like, uh, hey, mister Nicka, Poppa Poppy be pop. I like it the way that your boppyy bop, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I like it's like my radio personality voice and your.
Speaker 1: Like Adam says, like I have these ticks and stuff like that. I'll be like just blurting out ship. But like, right now, I have this episode where it's gonna sound bad, but don't take it that way. I accidentally run over a dog. Yeah, yeah, I love I'm sure accident. It was an accident. It was an accident. But while I was telling the story, people ask me what that was the name of the dog, So I just like, I don't know, let's just call him Bagel. So I'm telling the story and I'm like Bagel.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So every day since that episode, like every day of my life. Now people just says RP Bagel to me. Yeah, that was fun. Yeah, it's not fun to I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm not sure that's the best thing to linger on with you. But you know, yeah, but people strokes for different.
Speaker 1: Folks, yes, kids, but kids are like walking onto me saying Bagel no.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, that's that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was bad. I still feel bad.
Speaker 2: You still feel bad.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the lighter right now. It's like he's looking at me. I heard I heard one of his brother and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, poor Bagel. Are people see I feel like you subconsciously like wanted to stay with you, like you know, he's speaking to you, and now you're like bringing it private talks now invested, and then they're gonna r I P Bagel you too?
Speaker 1: I mean, but no, the r P me please, Bagels not canceling.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: No. I thought you was going to kill me.
Speaker 2: Oh no interview, Why but I do.
Speaker 1: That's parents sent you to take me out.
Speaker 2: Never that, no Bagel. All right, so tell us where we could find you on Instagram, your social media.
Speaker 1: Everything is at I I T S a d Twitter. Somebody hacking me again for like the third time. I just lost my Twitter again, So don't hit me on Twitter.
Speaker 2: So you get hack to launch? Manas were that easy to like.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna tell the truth and I haven't told nobody this. Yeah, y'all, I'm gonna give you the truth. So, uh, my homeboy, he like does a lot of games and celebrity games for the NBA and shit like that, and his account on Twitter hit me up and was like, hey, I got this. Uh yeah, that's a no no. It's like, hey, bro, I got this new program that I think you be dope. They want, you know what I'm saying, artists, social influencers and things, and they will give them like four or five pairs of shoes a month just to post them up. So I was like all right, and he was like, look, just sign in with this ship and then I'll, you know, send the shit out. So I go to this damn website and it says two things. It says signing with your Google and sign with your Twitter. I'm like, I ain't about to sign it with my Google, So I sign in with my Twitter. I'll try to put in my password.
Speaker 2: That's how they get you.
Speaker 1: Yep, And they got my shit. They changed the password, they took the fucking they changed the email. Call up man, and then I talked to my label and they got it back for me. And then two weeks later someone took it again and now they tired of me.
Speaker 2: You're on the top ten list of those twitters that it hacked.
Speaker 1: Man, they got me. They tried to hit up Adam too. Actually, really, I seen the hacker like DM all these people and Adam was writing them back.
Speaker 2: So are they taunting you and they're like hacking you.
Speaker 1: No, they're just taking my page or taking other people's pages and hitting up other people.
Speaker 2: I've been hacked one time and they took all of my stuff and was just saying really obscene things and it was just not fun because you couldn't get it taken down. And it was like it was like gang bang party, like posting my home address like all this stuff, and it was like it was oh my god, oh my god, yes, it was, oh my god. Backy.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy that it wasn't like my Gmail because they don't have been bad.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the thing, is the email that they actually hacked into is something I had since I was junior high. So they're like, we have all this information. I'm like, well, damn, that goes way back, and I'm just like I had. How I got it back was like I had to actually have my mom because it was like an SBC Global account, which was like way back in the day. And yeah, I'm not that old, no, but that's just that whole in the context of my story, maybe like yeah, well just dated myself. But yeah, so I had to have heard do it to contact them and then like get myself. It was a whole situation. So yeah, hacking is not fun at all.
Speaker 1: And I can't get on Twitter and everybody just seeing their tweets and ship and I just gotta, you know, deal with Instagram, which I love Instagram. They take that I'm gonna lose my mind. I might bag on myself.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. That's a little extreme. Are you an extreme person.
Speaker 1: That when it comes down and stuff. I just joke a lot. Maybe I shouldn't joke about stream.
Speaker 2: Sexually as well. I think, So, what's your craziest sex story?
Speaker 1: I just I have a lot of them. I just like getting I like getting drunk and just getting fucked up and just waking up but ass naked and so.
Speaker 2: You don't remember like the in between. You're just like it's like the hangover but sexual edition with Adi.
Speaker 1: I mean like I like going to Vegas and having like threesomes and shit after doing Molly and stuff. I'm trying to slow that.
Speaker 2: Shit down even during Corona times.
Speaker 1: No, no, Corona time's bad. Right now, it's bad.
Speaker 2: Dating's really hard for you.
Speaker 1: Man, Fuck all that. I'm cool right now on that.
Speaker 2: So are you single?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes sometimes what it's not mean for private talk out there, we want to know what that means.
Speaker 1: If the lady is listening right now, I am with you, baby, and if she ain't holler at me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like it, player, keep it, keep it.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. I just joke around.
Speaker 2: I like jokes. Jokes are fun to keep the world go around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just you know it's crazy too, because I just somebody just asked me that one of my guests last week, like, we ain't talk to your girlfriend, and I was just playing around. I was like, uh, I got a girlfriend. And then my girlfriend was sad and she was crying and stuff.
Speaker 2: Ship, there is a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Unless allegedly I'm just playing around.
Speaker 2: Next question, please, all right, are you into, like, you know, public sex?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by public sex?
Speaker 2: Do you? Are you like one of those people who like get off to maybe doing it in the parking lot, outside on a balcony. I wouldn't object to it an airplane.
Speaker 1: Have you on an airplane? Though? I should do that?
Speaker 2: You're going to do it my own high club?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be fire, It's fun. Yeah, I'm more like the park type. And while you're driving type, you know what I'm saying, I want a damn there crash. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you've gotten the head while driving?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: And I crashed before and you crashed because of it.
Speaker 1: Little bucket though it wasn't no nice car. I wouldn't do it now.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do it now?
Speaker 1: Possibly I would. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Your girlfriend not girlfriend may want to do it after this episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe other people. Allegedly.
Speaker 2: All right, so who are your top three favorite rappers of today?
Speaker 1: Times? Are just of all time?
Speaker 2: Of today's times?
Speaker 1: Of today's times, I would say Little Baby is dope, Drake is dope, And I would say Kendrick all right, Yeah, of all time, it would have to be uh Kanye Pak and I'm gonna give it to Snoop all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think about the new the up and coming versus battle.
Speaker 1: With Short both my uncs. I'm all want to eat fort these albums. Man, He's dope as hell. Honestly, I just want them to perform their songs together. I don't think, I think like.
Speaker 2: I always like the one thing. It just makes me have fun. And you know, he's just doing something. I feel like you're a part of it.
Speaker 1: I think that's the dopest thing about the COVID ship that happened so far is that, you know, we found a new way to champion each other. Excuse me the medelo nah, but that's dope, I know. And they just dropped the album today as well too. I think, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, they got some dope people on there.
Speaker 2: I just had a simple is my guy? Yes, he was just here yesterday.
Speaker 1: That is that is my guy right there. I'm very proud of him, you know, as crazy is that I met him? He I moved to North Hollywood a long time ago, not a long time ago, A couple of years ago and he was my fucking neighbor and I didn't even know he raps, And he would like walk his little dog outside all the time and he would just wave to me and ship. Yeah, And I checked out his music one time. I was like, bro, you're dope as fuck. Yeah. We started going to the studio and ship that's one of my close close homeboys and.
Speaker 2: Done music together.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got a lot of music together.
Speaker 2: Are you working with any or any music right now currently?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got I got an album I'm working on with Don Cannon right now. I got an album with uh EP with this guy named Prince Krashan. He's dope as fuck. Yeah, new ship Freddy Gibbs coming. I just dropped the song with an ice word vessel and a crispy life kid. Yeah. Me and Goop Dad did some ship.
Speaker 2: So COVID hasn't stopped you. You just it's oh no, and just kind of kept moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, me and Wiz got a lot of ship's got sure with everybody. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there someone that you have, like on your wish list that you would want to work with that you haven't had the chance to yet.
Speaker 1: Kanye for sure? Kanye, Yeah, that nigga her, I actually have a Kanye tatt were not him, but I got the bear tatting on my arm.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 1: Let me see. I said I wasn't gonna.
Speaker 2: Strip, but take it off. Let's see it.
Speaker 1: Let me see where the ship at. I got too many fucking tattoos there go see mother fucker.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my favorite album. Graduation.
Speaker 2: That's dope. Yeah much respect. Well, I'm a firm believer. You speak it into existence and it's going to happen. So private talk, but we're behind it. We want it to happen. So Kanye, it can happen.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeasy boy, come on easy.
Speaker 2: So how many people at one time have you had sex with?
Speaker 1: I'm like three or four?
Speaker 2: Three or four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was fun like that was I was doing ship like that in my in my ecstasy in Mali years.
Speaker 2: Can you describe the situation for us?
Speaker 1: Well, I just think I got a good mouthpiece and I could talk my way into anything. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. But I was you know, I was mostly in Vegas taking some goddamn badass ecstasy and ship like that.
Speaker 2: You're in Vegas, you've got four girls with you in your room.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like twenty girls in the room. Twenty girls in the room, and well I wanted to fuck too, but then two more joints in.
Speaker 2: So hey, you can't say no.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I ain't gay. I'm gonna get a cracking.
Speaker 2: So you're not gonna say no, hell no, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna say no right now, right now during COVID. Now, I'm gonna need a little screening. You might need to wear your little mask right now, and we're gonna use a rubber. I gotta make.
Speaker 2: Sure how you like had sex with a mask on, since you know COVID.
Speaker 1: Times No, but that ship sounds dope.
Speaker 2: It's like kind of role playing with COVID style, kind of I.
Speaker 1: Need to man see saying cool.
Speaker 2: Could see I'm giving you tips.
Speaker 1: I'm about to leave here. I'm I'm about to give me a goddamn blue chew and I'm about to go ham. What's it's like a sex pill? I like those?
Speaker 2: Why do you take the blue chip the blue pill?
Speaker 1: I can't because, like you know, when you first meet a girl, you want to like make sure that she remembers you forever. You know what I'm saying. So I'm gonna pop that guy damn rhino, and I'm gonna give her two three hours and then I'm gonna go home and she gonna be on me.
Speaker 2: That's so, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she likes it too.
Speaker 1: I never had no complaints.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why you have a girlfriend, not a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: And hey, you know you gotta keep one foot in, one foot out, just in case somebody might hear this and say, I want that damn.
Speaker 2: Rhino on them, Get the rhino on them.
Speaker 3: And the blue shoe and the blue chop.
Speaker 2: Possible, learning things all the time here at Private Talk. I hope you are liking I hope you subscribe to this episode a D yes, Yes, thank you for taking your time and coming here. I'm loving the candidness, and you know, I'm getting to know you a little bit more and more and more, and we need more.
Speaker 1: I like them my deal. Look, come on, let's keep cracking.
Speaker 2: Let's keep cracking. Have you ever used a food item during secks?
Speaker 1: No, but my home I have a homeboy that fucked the orange.
Speaker 2: And sucked an orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the no jumper audience knows who he is. I ain't gonna say his name because I always tell this story. But I was amazed when he told me that he has.
Speaker 2: Come in the orange.
Speaker 1: Yes he did.
Speaker 2: Did it feel good?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it feels good. I didn't ask them all of that in front uh.
Speaker 2: Inquiring minds want to know I'm asking for a friend.
Speaker 1: Well, the no Jumper, the no Jumper family, they know, like everybody knows, this is a thing.
Speaker 2: You know, so you never tried it yourself. You never never tried the grapefruit thing, you know.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never like wanted to fuck a produce product.
Speaker 2: Not even just fucking it, but using it to be and get more sexually arouse.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm messing with the wrong women.
Speaker 2: Maybe you need to go to Proteo. Maybe I need to go down Ralphs and you know, let me.
Speaker 1: Buying grapefruits when they were shopping alone.
Speaker 2: See how they look at them, how they picked them up.
Speaker 1: You know, they really they have to be ripe.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm never used myself. I feel like I kind of like skipped all these things. I just did porn and it just did a lot of crazy.
Speaker 1: That's that, SBC Global, That's why keeper traditional. Yeah, I f with that, Like I'm traditional too, though, you know what I'm saying, everybody crazy?
Speaker 2: Now, would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 1: Look, I am a romantic, but I want to be romantic myself. I don't like it when it's like, yeah, I don't like that. It makes me just it makes me want to get into like pimp mode, get away from me, bitch shit like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I feel like if it's forced and anytime it's just not, it's not natural, Like I don't know, I feel like i'd rather someone do it, you know, although some people can get a little darcy, I guess, and you know, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You know, like with me, like I like to be able to be like, let me do something nice for my lady, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What do you think is the most romantic I think you've done thus far? H Are you like a bath running pedals type of person? And maybe that's that's message, like just taking her down good?
Speaker 1: You know, like I want to, like I want to be the type like to give you a nice cash ap or break buy you a purse or something one of those. Yeah, like come on, man, the rose pedals that's cool. You know, if I was you do both. You can do both. But that's too much.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of work. Yeah, the cash word ends. I mean, but how is cash hop romantic?
Speaker 1: I mean, if your nigga send you a good twenty five hundred on a on a rainy day, you ain't gonna complain about that.
Speaker 2: Especially I just said, who's romantic?
Speaker 1: That's romantic.
Speaker 2: I guess everybody's romance type is a little different.
Speaker 1: I don't think that they want to they want the cash app they I mean, like whoever you're dealing with at the time, that's romantic to me.
Speaker 2: So if someone cash app your money, you would put little heart emojis in your eyes.
Speaker 1: If a lady, fuck them, goddamn rose pedals. I don't want no rose pedal bathtub. Give me a twenty five dollars of cash. I'm gonna say, this is the best gift I ever got.
Speaker 2: What would you do for her in return?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do whatever she asked me to.
Speaker 2: Is not the truth?
Speaker 1: That is the truth. Truth, that is the truth. But see, all nigga doing is getting some goddamn rose pedals and shit, how many times?
Speaker 2: I mean that was a cliche like starting to I didn't want to, like, you know, give away your romantic thing. And you still haven't answered the question, what's the most romantic thing you've done?
Speaker 1: Seeing cash yeps?
Speaker 2: The most amount of money that you've cashed up.
Speaker 1: The girl like four bands?
Speaker 2: And it was just front of rainy day.
Speaker 1: I wanted to make a statement. I like making it work. Yeah, it work. I like making statements.
Speaker 2: How long did this statement last before another transaction needed to be deposited?
Speaker 1: I mean it depends it depending you know the thing is.
Speaker 2: Well, I may deposits a month. Does it take to be a good girl? Daddy?
Speaker 1: Well, we ain't saying this is a monthly plan. All right? Then you a prostitute and then I ain't gotta.
Speaker 2: Get it you programs over there, no no.
Speaker 1: But on some real shit though, Like when you meet somebody, you know, everybody on their best behavior and ship, you know what I mean, It takes about three to four weeks to a month to really get the real person, you know what I mean? When a girls start pooping the shit, or not pooping but fording the shit around you, she's comfortable, you get the real one out of her, Then you don't want to sit there and be with somebody like I don't even like you no more. I've been in that position plenty of times.
Speaker 2: So you're you're that's just comfortable?
Speaker 1: Interest quick?
Speaker 2: What is your sign?
Speaker 1: I'm as yeah, interest quick? I do though.
Speaker 2: I mean it's honest. I mean I feel like maybe just someone hasn't grabbed your attention that much to like.
Speaker 1: The thing is I always say, instead of having like, I'd rather have a seven or six that I get along with and I have a great time with than being with a nine or ten is just born as fucked.
Speaker 2: So would you? Would you say your type is?
Speaker 1: Then my type is just whoever it's real made me feel good, you feel me, it's no qualifications. If I feel like I could talk to you, we can hang out all day and ship like that, then you for me. Then I don't sit there and just look at someone.
Speaker 2: I can just fall you know, side in your d MS. And it could be like, don't work like that? How does it work?
Speaker 1: I gotta we gotta, we gotta meet somewhere. You feel me? You got to catch me? Yeah, you catch me in the produce. I'll say a funny joke or something. If I may chuckle.
Speaker 2: We may have a cape fruit and you look to eye.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna sit there and see that ship and see paying attention. See who really want my attention? You feel me because I'm a fun god like talking. I like having fun, like saying cash ats what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Nothing's wrong with them. That's you know, that's your way. That's the ad.
Speaker 1: Your friend older eating the pizza like.
Speaker 2: Boy, she's easily amused. She wants to say so many things. Keeping her mouth shut is really.
Speaker 1: That's if I was there, and I'll be ready to jump over here.
Speaker 2: So do you have sex on the first day?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, hopefully get it every first.
Speaker 2: Day, every first day away? Are you eating pussy on the first tip I had before?
Speaker 1: But that's I shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't So you're not eating ass on the first day?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, the first date.
Speaker 2: No, close your eyes like you're trying to not picture it.
Speaker 1: Because you don't know. You don't know what, you don't know, you don't know that ass being. But sometimes I get a club.
Speaker 2: And you're like, let's go, and you ate the pussy man for sure, But that just mean Joel Horny ready to go. Things happen sometimes. I mean, was it a bad choice?
Speaker 1: No, it's not a bad choice because when I'm off of like me, I drink drink. When I'm off of twenty shots of Don Julio and Ship, man, it's a rat and I popped that motherfucker Rhino.
Speaker 2: What's your song to man?
Speaker 1: I don't matter what the fuck is one of your own? Nah, that's weird to me.
Speaker 2: I mean some people play their music.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's weird to me. I honestly like like nineties R and B and Ship. You know what I'm saying. That's why sometimes I like drink some wine with a woman feel real sexy and ship.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, bet or white.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know. It doesn't matter whatever it was available to me at the time. I'm keeping g I'm not a lie kind of suit. If something is around, I'm gonna drink me some some some brown Don Julio, some Replicido or.
Speaker 2: Are some you hear that private talk? Yeah, talking to you guys.
Speaker 1: But do you want to give me some line? Some step on some grapes? Bitch?
Speaker 2: Come on, you want them to be fresh for you to You don't ask for a lot, No, I really don't. Though you don't.
Speaker 1: I just want to feel good, that's all I mean.
Speaker 2: Everybody just wants to feel good and having.
Speaker 1: Good conversation, you know what I mean. Some people don't have good conversation. They just they just they just stiff as a board.
Speaker 2: I feel like some people don't want to like like dive in or like they feel like there's like just walls and don't like I don't want a whold time.
Speaker 1: That's a lame.
Speaker 2: I'm not one of those people. I talk a lot, and sometimes I like over indulge because.
Speaker 1: Me too, Sometimes I say the wrong thing. I told you to kill the dog. I have private talk today, you feel me.
Speaker 2: That's what happens in private talk.
Speaker 1: Produce got the only fucking oranges and ship This is crazy. My life is weird.
Speaker 2: Hey, your life is you know, blast having a lot of good things going on. You're working through all these crazy times right now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of projects going on. I can't you know, I think that we get one of these again, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: And I'm only off of Adella right now. If I had like ten shots right now.
Speaker 2: It would be twking for me.
Speaker 1: I do not work.
Speaker 2: You would be shaking your booty for me.
Speaker 1: I would shake my hands. I will pel this thrust. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Can you stand up and show me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like it's the you're thrusting.
Speaker 1: Your mic.
Speaker 2: Pelvis thrust that mic boy, I like it. Next time, I want to have to kill it for you.
Speaker 1: This is how this is me regular right now, authentic.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Like we in the club, we in the clubs. You'll love it, I promise you. Me and my friends. Oh man, we get hammered.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had sex in the club?
Speaker 1: No, I should, but you shut But all the clubs are shut down.
Speaker 2: Now you can go to Atlanta. I heard it hasn't shut down.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I don't trust Atlanta right now because they're not saying nothing about this COVID cases. It's like it don't exist.
Speaker 2: That's true. I don't think they've shut down at all.
Speaker 1: Which and I went to Texas. It was like that too. I was in the club in Texas. I was like, this motherfucker is open, open, open, like and I'm all for I'm all for everything shutting down because it's getting worse, you know what I mean? Like I literally wake up every morning and I typed in COVID nineteen and I see the cases rising. I look at that shit. I got older uh aunties and uncles, and you know what I'm saying, I don't want none of the motherfuckers to catch that shit.
Speaker 2: So would you take the vaccine? Are you going to take the vaccine? No?
Speaker 1: No, ain't getting no vaccine. I'm cool. I'm gonna give me some ginger shots. You know what I'm saying. I think tequila kills that shit because I think so. Yeah, see, I ain't getting that shit. Motherfucker's gonna be the only only reason why I wouldn't get the vaccine is because it's like this motherfucker came out too fast, you know what I mean. And then I've seen the people that got that what's that what's that ship with the side of they faced me fucking sliding down and ship.
Speaker 2: You've seen that like a stroke or like sound.
Speaker 1: Like a stroke. But it's like they like four people that got the vaccine. Yeah, they got that ship on their face taking a vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy times right now.
Speaker 1: I don't cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure I'm gonna run up and go in that line and do like vaccine either.
Speaker 1: And then if you out here eating ass random people. You're doing that. You just running the risk anyway.
Speaker 2: So you're eating random mask, that's what you're telling you.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't do that, but you have in the past. Yeah, I've done a lot of bad things.
Speaker 2: Man, What is the baddest thing you've done? Ad?
Speaker 1: I don't even want to say.
Speaker 2: Why not? I thought we're friends, we're getting to know each other, getting intimate.
Speaker 1: Now, I just I didn't have sexual relations with some people I shouldn't have sexual relations with.
Speaker 2: Was it like a friend's girlfriend or was it mom?
Speaker 1: Was it I wish it was someone's mom too. Yeah, some people that I just can't. I just can't tell that. But I just be like, I feel bad, Like why did I do that? Ad? You just get told drunk?
Speaker 2: So you were a friend?
Speaker 1: I'm a friend.
Speaker 2: Fucker, Man, I know about this.
Speaker 1: Nope, they still don't know.
Speaker 2: I still don't know your soul. You want to tell probably talk about it, Bagel. When was your last dirtiest dream and what wasn't.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, well, I was watching Inception yesterday and it made me dream a lot.
Speaker 2: What did it make you dream about? Your eyes? Your eyes, your tone? You're just got it got really it was a real good dream I've been talking. I want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I watched the Inception and I had dream about an old girl that I was fucking with and we was on some inception type ship. I was bending time space reality, moving chairs and ship and everything. But it wasn't like I was just fucking her like that. It was crazy though it was weird. I'll be having weird ass dreams when what I dreamed about when I was a little kid, like what scared me? Like? I was scared of a top hat chasing me around? So that'll let you know what type. No, but it was like a real fucking top hat, like an invisible nigga running around chasing me around. It was just a hat, But I say that.
Speaker 2: I mean it all means something else.
Speaker 1: I had chased a top had chasing you, but the monopoly man had chasing you with.
Speaker 2: The That means I don't know what it means, but it means something.
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't scared of the hat. Now come in my dreams now and they don't knock you out.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with like groupies? I know you know you I used to fuck them, so you just gave them what they wanted. Yeah, but no discipline. No.
Speaker 1: But see I learned too, is that you know, if you don't have good intentions with a group of your woman, you know they're not fans of you no more. After that, you just like a third bag to them, so they don't want to support you no more. And then you also lose that charm of them wanting you. So on a business aspect, it's not good to fuck your fans.
Speaker 2: I never have. I feel like it was just causing you for trouble. But you have to live and learn. And I'm sure ecstasy played a part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm blacked out a lot, well off the ectousy, so that's why you have any regrets blacking out? Now, I woke up in hotels and ship I like waking up naked though. They mean that had a good night, you know what I mean? It's cool.
Speaker 2: Hey tomato, tomato, orange and grapefruits.
Speaker 1: You know, orange and grapefruits is different though. And now, ladies, if you're listening, meet me and the produce out that rouse.
Speaker 2: What is what body part are you most proud of on yourself?
Speaker 1: Body part I've never thought of that. Maybe my hands?
Speaker 2: Your hands? What about your hands makes you most proud of.
Speaker 1: I think I have beautiful hands, and I like decorated them nice with my tattoos.
Speaker 2: What is not Let's see what your tatus are.
Speaker 1: I can't even tell you all of.
Speaker 2: Them interesting, I think. So I'm gonna go not hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like my hands. I like if they do too. I get good massages and shit, I mean like I'm playing the piano and shit. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You go that fast at all times? No, no, no, is there speeds to this massage?
Speaker 1: No, no, no. I used to say I got magic fingers.
Speaker 2: That's why I just be able there do magical fingers. If you could describe twenty twenty and two words, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Fucking lit?
Speaker 2: Fucking lit all right, I fuck with that, yeah, fucking lit.
Speaker 1: Real. I had a wild time in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: What was your wildest memory in twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: Well, me and my homeboy we went on like a little vacation. We went to We went to Tuloom. First we went to Tuloom, we went to Miami, we went to Jamaica, we went to Vegas, and then we went to I forgot the last place we went. But it was all within the week.
Speaker 2: And a half two weeks all those places. Yep, that's crazy because you like don't have enough time to really like have a terrible time. Just that's not fun to just keep going on that next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then when the COVID first happened, since we couldn't go nowhere, were just like having house parties and ship like that, and we had DJs come over and we just everybody jumping in the pool, turned the fuck up and ship. It was fun.
Speaker 2: Were you still dealing with groupies at that time? Are you?
Speaker 1: No? No? No, I was far removed, far removed, removed. I I had my son and I was I was cool. I didn't want to mess with no groupies. Nah, no, No, that was that was bad.
Speaker 2: Where's the most uncomfortable place you think you'd have sucks? You've ever had sucks?
Speaker 1: Hm? Hmm? Probably in my grandmother's bedroom.
Speaker 2: Grandmother's bad.
Speaker 1: Not on her bed though, on that motherfucker flow on the floor. Yeah, r P, Granny, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Grandma in the room?
Speaker 1: Hell no, were you on the floor? You don't do that?
Speaker 2: Why were you on the floor? Why were you in Granny's room in the first place?
Speaker 1: Because you feel bad if you you gotta do it on grandma's bed, man, you can't do it on ground.
Speaker 2: Have you fucked in your parents, bun?
Speaker 1: I never lived with my parents like that. I lived with my mom for a little while, but I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Never, no, no, no boundary.
Speaker 1: No. I mean because you know, she always had like some crazy boyfriends and shit. I didn't want to fuck with them niggas.
Speaker 2: That was cool, stayed away from the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You know grandma's You know, Granny is different. She don't love regardless. If she catch you doing it or something like that, my Mom's gonna whoop your ass. And then you know she got them boyfriends that to beat the shit out of you.
Speaker 2: Docs it would have been bad, bad news.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to find like guns and ship under the bed. I just need my mom bedroom to take out guns and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah what did you do with them? Did you leave them there?
Speaker 1: You just took them much take pictures with them and ship.
Speaker 2: Trying to like you were standing on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, being twelve thirteen looking like I'll shoot you and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dog life.
Speaker 1: Putting it on my space.
Speaker 2: My Space days, what was like your your song on MySpace?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wouldn't post to have on my space.
Speaker 2: You were old? Were you when you were rocking?
Speaker 1: Man? I was on MySpace of like thirteen or something something like that. Yeah, and then I got in trouble a lot from my space.
Speaker 2: We've been in trouble for what because the people you were following or looking I don't even remember how.
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to like get into game banging and stuff. So I've you know, throwing up signs on the pictures and shit, you know, finding the guns on their mom's bed with her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: That's when you were first like showing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then I started really game banging, so it was bad, bad, Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're going to play Truth with Texas. I know we've been getting a little crazy, but we're going to get a little crazier for you. All right, Private Talk, We're gonna take a little bit break. I hope you're liking this episode and we'll be back. All right, all right, We're back Private Talk, and we're about to play my favorite Truth with Texas. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: And I am ready?
Speaker 2: All right? So they're all aces. Each suit means a different kind of question.
Speaker 1: I was about to ask you what them called.
Speaker 2: We're going to do all of them, so don't don't don't get worried, all right.
Speaker 1: First one, let me see the magic fingers. It's an ace.
Speaker 2: Ace of hearts means romantic, romantic. What is your favorite romantic movie?
Speaker 1: Oh? Love? Actually you ever seen that before? That's my ship right there? Yeah, that again, it's like a Hugh Grant. Yeah ship. I like watching that around every Christmas time. Christmas time makes me want to be in love and ship.
Speaker 3: You feel me the season?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put that motherfucker on and that makes me want to love. And they got a nice Maria Carry song at the end of that motherfucker too. That don't make you want to be in love. I don't know what the fuck else was.
Speaker 2: You don't know what the fuse was? All right?
Speaker 1: Next question, let's see the middle one A spade. Diamonds.
Speaker 2: I ain't a car, nigga, diamonds are forever.
Speaker 1: I shoot dice and ship.
Speaker 2: It's all right, I got you, So diamonds A spicy question. Let's see how many people have you had sex with that one time?
Speaker 1: I think we said that.
Speaker 2: I think four you said four your okay, crazy, craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 1: Hmmm? I think it was Grannie's room. Granny's room, because that is crazy though.
Speaker 2: I mean we are. I just feel like you're telling me all your crazy stories already. So I need something to dig deep. I need you to get it for me. You can you describe your first sexual experience? Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do tell us about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in middle school. I don't remember the girl's name, right, she gave me that ass. So I was cool with that.
Speaker 2: You did it at school? How did this happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like after school.
Speaker 2: It was no head, it was just sex.
Speaker 1: No. I think I was in like in the eighth grade or something like that.
Speaker 2: So what do you me like that? You don't know what?
Speaker 1: Like? I pumped quick as a motherfucker, two pumps in the squirrel?
Speaker 2: Is she mad?
Speaker 1: I don't think she even knew about it like that as well? Either?
Speaker 2: Did she not know what you were doing?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't know. I don't know. I don't think she knew.
Speaker 2: Did she go back for more?
Speaker 1: No? She did not come back for more?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't come back either after that.
Speaker 2: I mean you can at least give it another time. Second time.
Speaker 3: No, she can't touch me now, I can't touch you now.
Speaker 2: So would you if you had a choice, would it be breast or butts?
Speaker 1: But shut? But for sure you can do without that because you know Tenny's is cool. But is cool? You get you get your ass.
Speaker 2: So what about the ass? Is that it's like, just does it for you?
Speaker 1: Well? You can. It's multipurpose. You could do a lot of things with it, and when you're done, you can go to sleep on it. I like sleeping time.
Speaker 2: Talk about these multi uses.
Speaker 1: Are well, you can rub that ass, you can smack that ass, you can fuck that ass, you can sleep on that ass. You know what I'm saying. There's a lot of shit you can do. You can play around, but you can do bongos on that motherfucker. You can see cups on it. You can you can eat food off of it. It's multipurpose. You can't do that with the titties.
Speaker 2: Like, that's such a great sales pitch for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, I like it.
Speaker 1: I'll get that ass.
Speaker 2: Get that ass. You prefer sex at night or in the morning.
Speaker 1: I would say night, because in the morning time, I'll be tired the.
Speaker 3: Whole fucking day in the morning time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't be productive after I bust on that in the morning.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like it makes me like start my day of great Nah.
Speaker 1: That makes me want to make me want to stay in the house and get some mouth.
Speaker 2: But I feel like females and like men obviously, like the way we come and what come does to us is different. Like men, you want to go to sleep immediately. You're just so exhausted, and I'm like, hey, so how is that. I want to talk to you. I feel like I could run a marathon. And then they're like, bitch to sleep. I mean sometimes you just go but you know what I mean. I yeah, girls just get more energetic, I guess, and guys just fall like you know, this doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Now there's like phone in the morning. That's cool because I can go right back to sleep and get right back up at eight and start my day.
Speaker 2: So there's a time frame in between in between after four you're closed, close for business. No, after five, what if she jumps on top of you, You're gonna tell her no, like not not today, maybe tonight depends.
Speaker 1: On what I gotta do during the day. If I ain't got nothing to do, come on, baby. We start at six and were in at six. We keep it going all day.
Speaker 2: If you had to have a choice, it would it be sex forever or blow drops forever?
Speaker 1: Hm, I would say sex forever, because when when a girl gives you a good blow job, sometimes you be like, you know what, bring your ass on the bed. I gotta give it to you. You're doing a great job today. So yeah, that's just yeah for sure. I look, I swear to God, I let a woman know like, yeah, you got some fire ass head, and they be like, you know, wear there like a badger, honor. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I believe you because of your eyes, Like.
Speaker 1: No, no, like for real, Like you look at a girl be like, look, hey, you top five of all time and after that that making me go, are.
Speaker 2: You telling the truth?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you the top five for no reason. I didn't have some bad ass head too. I was like, you know what, you need to work on your your mouth?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had it? What's the worst experience over hun?
Speaker 1: It was a girl of bracist one time. She kind of cut my shit up a little bit and that shit didn't feel good.
Speaker 2: That's true. Huh yeah, they're good.
Speaker 1: Braces ain't good for that if you're doing it the right way. No, baby, don't, baby, don't do that. No baby, no, no, no, no, nah. You gotta like you gotta like. I don't let that teeth be failed either, baby, No, I don't like that shit.
Speaker 2: So you're all about hygiene, which is good, you know, Oh yeah, yeah, but you know, but after but after the club, you know, you know, after eating pussy first time, it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Well after I'm twenty five, Julio, shots in, I don't know what out and did I'm gonna keep a g Is.
Speaker 2: There different types of like whatever, different kinds of liquor or alcohol in you that gives personalities that come out and play.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna tell you this, I got you got the stand there, don Julio. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Brown, Are we getting that night?
Speaker 1: That's a regular night. But but depends on the intake of what I take. If I'm five shots, then I'm cool. I'ma be very cool. Fifteen you're gonna get it. Twenty you gonna get.
Speaker 2: It, get it and get it like what like No.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go. We're gonna go to the house and whatever happens off I take that blue chee. It is over, It is oh over. Get ready.
Speaker 2: Have you ever made a girls squirt?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: For sure? Hell yeah, she gotta clean that ship up. You gotta clean me up too. Once we're done, I'm gonna sit on my back, get your little hot rag and wipe me the fuck down and get the baby powder too, powdery.
Speaker 2: You make them do this every time after sex.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you got to overhead too.
Speaker 2: Overhead Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to sit there and be all sloppy. Go get the go, get the wet, go, get the wet to to them, go get this this this, yes, because if you do a good job, they're going to listen to you.
Speaker 2: Correct, So you're like a baby. You have one of those Spanish just to dream like in a diaper woman.
Speaker 1: But look, honestly, that sounds you know. No, if if a man does a good job right, women will.
Speaker 2: Say she wipe you too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has to wipe me.
Speaker 2: Wiping is manator.
Speaker 1: Just don't wipe my ass, leave me alone down there, just wipe me everywhere else you feel me?
Speaker 2: Do you like your eyes.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't with that ass.
Speaker 3: It never been tongue there before.
Speaker 1: They did, They be socked in the head, never.
Speaker 2: Feeling good for you. So let's get to the next one.
Speaker 1: Got them about the club?
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's kinky question.
Speaker 1: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: M I feel like I've asked you a lot of these crazy questions.
Speaker 1: I think you don't like my eyes. Now you don't even look at me no more. I said, you don't look give me no.
Speaker 2: Because I'm trying to get a question for you.
Speaker 1: People tell you in my eyes all the time, what do I be doing? I don't get it. I guess all right, let's go.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you had sex with your ex?
Speaker 1: Well? I'm a firm believer of not going backwards. Honestly, if you lose this baby, you ain't getting this ship again. Nah, you better watch the old videos and relive that ship. You know what I mean? Because I feel like if you come down this route, I have so much to give you mentally, spiritually, you know what I'm saying, Just all the way over, sexually, everywhere, financially, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: You got to be It's like I feel like I'm like when you go your sermon of like.
Speaker 1: When you go in, when you going for sex, you gotta you gotta pump yourself up, all right, nigga, If you don't do good right here, she's gonna tell all her friends that the motherfucking bluech you did not work. You know what I'm saying, Man, Come on, no, oh no, ye. Look, you gotta have that, but you have to be your own you know what I'm saying. Hype man, you know what I mean. I love that though, especially especially especially when you're doing like dope ship in life. You know what I mean, when when the majority of the world really don't do dope ship, and when you're a dope person, you gotta champion yourself.
Speaker 2: Like that authentic about that.
Speaker 3: Man, Come on, original stuff.
Speaker 2: So kinky? Do you like being tied up?
Speaker 1: You know it's crazy. This is a double it's a double ed your way out of this. No, no, no no, Because I'm one of them guys. It's cool. But man, once you busch that nuting and she keep going, I'll be trying to break the funk out and ship. So that's the fun aspect of it. You feel me.
Speaker 2: You're done?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm just talking about you know, the head is like super super sensitive. So you know, when a girl keeps sucking, it's like you touch a light bulb. It's still feel good. You get ready to get cracked again.
Speaker 2: But ship, can you just get cracking again? Does it take?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it depends. No no, no, no, no, you don't get none of that noodle you feel me. I ain't ain't no.
Speaker 2: Oh no no no, no, no, no noodles.
Speaker 1: No, you can't have the noodle like that, especially when you're trying to make a statement. That's what that blue shoo is there for. That's what that rhino was there for, to give you the extra assistance, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. The security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you gotta pop that motherfucker. They're not gonna know. And you're gonna be drunk.
Speaker 2: Too, know now here at private that's cool.
Speaker 1: Just know you're getting yourself into ready, baby, they'll.
Speaker 2: Bring it for you. Would I would like to be serviced. I feel like this is right up here, alley Man.
Speaker 1: Sprinkle to some of that ship, mamadell, old baby, please made in heaven. Bring bring a grape fool brown.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tied up a girl. No, not into that kinky stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, in today's times, you shouldn't tie up nobody. You know what I mean. Somebody may say no whips in chains. Oh no, I don't want to whip nobody. Don't want to change nobody up. I don't want nobody five years sinking.
Speaker 2: I like no hair pulling, no spitting.
Speaker 1: I like spitting. I like hair pulling and stuff like that. But I'm not about to tie nobody up. Five six years going to draw the line. Yeah no, you ain't gonna sit there and say I try to kidnap you and look at me. They're gonna sit there and say he did it, he did it.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't. Private talking all right, last one spade. This is the spade.
Speaker 1: This is I like this.
Speaker 2: That's a private talk's favorite because it's the naughty.
Speaker 1: Question, the naughty.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're all little naughty, little naughty. What's the naughtiest, ben?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by naughty? What have I done? Am I Santa Claus naughty?
Speaker 2: Or Santa Claus time