Speaker 1: Oh, be.
Speaker 2: Trigger warn This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listeners Dixcuestion is advised.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome back to the twenty twenty four Panties on the Floor, Ghosts, Demons and more. Halloween Special Today is a super cool episode featuring very fittingly ghost from My Third Eye Podcast.
Speaker 2: We will be exploring the Oki Kahara Forest today, also known as Suicide Forest. This episode is sure to keep that third.
Speaker 3: Eye all the way open.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Okay everyone, you know where you are, and today we have on the one the only ghost from my Third Eye podcast.
Speaker 2: How are you Ghosts?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. How are you? It's nice to see you again.
Speaker 2: Oh so good to see you.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy it's Halloween and we can talk about all things free.
Speaker 1: P one of my favorite times of year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I got a pumpkin everywhere. You can put a pumpkin in my house right now?
Speaker 1: Are you into a pumpkin spice latte? Are you one of those?
Speaker 2: No? I like a nice maple. I feel like that's still fall.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you didn't never turned it into one of those basic bitches.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I'll do. I'll do like a maple caramel or like hazel nuts for the fall. Nice, so not pumpkin spice actually, and it gives me acid reflux, so no thing right. And I actually like sweet potato pie, not pumpkin pie. Where are you on? That goes?
Speaker 5: Ye, I gotta go pumpkin pie all day. I when I it was one of my It wasn't the first Thanksgiving away when I joined the military that Thanksgiving and basic training we were pimped out to the community. Families came in and like picked us, Hey, you can come spend time in our place. But the first one that I went, when I got to my actual duty station.
Speaker 1: Went down to Walmart.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I'm getting pumpkin pie grabs, whipped cream, Like I'm taking this back to dorm room.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fucking smash. It.
Speaker 5: Took one bite and I'm like, what the fuck? Look down sweet potato pie. I was like, this is fucking disgusting. And I've never had it since. So but I like sweet potatoes, just not sweet potato pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I think it's all in who who's preparing it, because of course, like my husband's family. They make homemade like super.
Speaker 1: Sm gonna be much better than a Walmart brand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. They put like a crested like you know how they do crimberle, and they like burn the top of it with that. They do all that. But on the sweet potato pie, Oh it's so good with little caramel drizzle on it.
Speaker 5: I will say, I will say in all fairness, if I was in your position. Okay, not saying I want to be a girl or married to your husband, but having a nice African American family cook food.
Speaker 2: Oh it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll try it because.
Speaker 2: The wrong during the summer, the Thanksgiving Christmas ghost It's like I died and once a heaven, I eat all day like on Thanksgiving. It's like you fast for a couple of days before because you know, on Thanksgiving it's fucking going down. Like yeah, mashed potatos everything.
Speaker 1: I'm because I haven't had them in a long time.
Speaker 5: I would literally sit down and grab a bowl and just fill it with collar greens. Oh I had, and I will not trust a white person that makes collar greats me either.
Speaker 2: They put like the bacon fat in there, they put like all that. Oh, it's so good, Ghosts, I'll have to take like a video and send it to you for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I'll send a picture back with draw running down my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite a spread. But to continue on my spooctacular, I gave you a little bit of homework looking into the Suicide Forest also known as the Oki Gahara Forest in Japan. And before we get into like the specifics on everything, I kind of wanted to just get your thoughts. What did you think when you first looked into the Oki Kahara Forest.
Speaker 5: Tht it was bizarre, the fact that people are going there in hopes to either a commit suicide or maybe have their minds changed and you know, make their way back out. The fact that there's people that go in there to you know, I don't want to jump jump the horse, but try to try to talk people out of it and what have you. And some of the videos that you do watch, I mean, any forest at night is creepy, but you can almost pick up on the energy of these people in there during the day and night, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just it's weird. It's just an odd, odd sense of feeling.
Speaker 5: And for the fact that I mean, they don't release the numbers now, but I mean it's a high number of people that go there to commencement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have as one of my notes, I wrote down each year, close to one hundred Japanese citizens go into the forest. And I guess this one documentary I watched said that one year they found close to with skeletons and actual human bodies seventy to one hundred and fifty bodies a year in one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sad. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: And also, just to touch on what you said, the videos themselves have a feeling like just looking at the forest, it almost comes through your screen like oh yeah, what is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, you pick it up and it's just yeah, I don't know, you when there's that much death, find something in an area like that and you go into it, and you can take any haunted location, you can kind of feel that, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily always pick up on it, like when you watch Stupid Ghost Adventures. I hate that show, but there's other ones out there that do a hell of a lot better job, and you kind of get that, like Okay, the hair right, something's not fucking right in this building or forest, in this case. And I mean I was sitting here one night at the computer, had the headphones on. I think I had one little lamp on it, so it wasn't real light in here, and I'm sitting there watching it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, WHOA, this is fucking cool. M this is creepy. It's like real life ghost story shit or a horror movie.
Speaker 5: And I'm sitting there in intense looking at it, waiting for something to fucking happen or pop out or you know, see someone fucking jump down from a tree and strangle them.
Speaker 1: Say it was just weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird. And you know a lot of the places that they visit, like on Ghost Adventures, let's just say you have to take their word for it that people died there, Like you don't know if that's for real, Like, oh, of fifty people died here. It's like, how do you know that, I mean unless you went back in like foud obituaries or like this place it's like skeletons right in the video, or like ropes hanging from trees right in the video. There's just bodies everywhere. You don't even have to take anyone's word for it, Like people go here to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so it's in Japan. It's sixty miles southwest of Tokyo and it sits at the base of Mount Fuji. Did you find that?
Speaker 1: I did find that.
Speaker 2: And so there are more than just Mount Fuji that have been accused of like being hotspots. Mount Shasta being another one, for example. So I'm not gonna say what my whole theory is right now, but that's part of it, Like these mountains are places that used to be sacred for a reason mm hmm, because of the energy and activity that surrounds it. I did have one person who did some investigating and actually went there for themselves, and they described it as being super silent, ominously quiet, no bugs, no birds, no wind.
Speaker 5: That's usually the time in America when you come across that sasquatch is gonna peek his head out around the tree. I mean, when it's dead quiet like that, it's eerie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought that was really interesting because he was, like, you would think that it would just before it sounds like when birds, bugs, maybe other people walking around in the forest. You hear some branches snap, some leaves rustling through nothing. He said it was dead quiet, which we do have to take his word for it, but just from the videos themselves, I can see how that might be a thing like just dead quiet death everywhere is super scary. And local officials in this town have posted signs outside of the forest warning those who enter to turn back and seek help. So there's like signs posted up all over, like the entrance to the forest. It's like, hey, don't go in here. If you are having dark thoughts, please turn around and call this phone number. So it was kind of like you said, when you were trying to google stuff about it, it was a bunch of suicide hotlines popping up, like Hey, if you're thinking about this, here's this number, maybe you.
Speaker 1: Wanna call it.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say the whole string thing was what really fascinated me, and was like, whoa, you know what I mean, Like, I'm sure we'll get into it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I've heard that, and I'm also heard that some people and it's been found in there. There's pictures of it. They take a yellow ribbon, and someone even speculated that local officials put this ribbon in there, and it's a yellow ribbon that goes around like one tree at the entrance of the forest, and it goes all the way throughout it, and this ribbon is supposed to be like, hey, follow this ribbon if you need to find your way back out, Like if you get really deep into this motherfucker, if you can find this yellow ribbon, it will take you out if you So I thought that was a clever way of like maybe you do get in their ghost and you're like, I didn't think this through. I changed my mind, But now you're lost. Yeah, because this is a massive forest.
Speaker 5: It's huge, uh, And I think the concentration, if memory serves right, is only in a certain little area in this for and you have to really go deep to get to the area where suicides are are happening.
Speaker 1: And I mean it, I don't know, uh.
Speaker 2: He So imagine being suicidal. You get your driving all the fucking way to the forest, you have to find somewhere to park your car, You get out of your car, you start walking by foot into the forest kilometers and then you get to the middle of the forest. You're still suicidal after all of that, and then you hang your rope, you do whatever you're gonna do, and then at the last second you're like, you know what I'm not gonna do it. I change my mind. Then you can't find your way back out. Maybe you stumble across a few other people's dead bodies. Then you're scared. Then you can't find your way back out, and you're like, fuck it, I guess I will just kill myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, being lost in a forest isn't the funnest thing in the world. You know, I've got turned around at least once in my life, and you're like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Then luckily I wasn't far from you know, civilization or you know, houses or whatever, but you know, that whole kick in, and then you're scared on top of can I get out? And then you're like, well, fuck it, I was here to kill myself, might as well.
Speaker 1: Do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, there's a parking lot near the forest, and it's just full of abandoned cars, And it's so creepy because it's clear that these cars have been there for months and like the owner just never returned for the car, like just sitting there months and months years. Some of these cars have just been sitting in this parking lot. The person obviously went in there committed suicide. And never came back for their car because they're dead. But one of these researchers said that Japanese people have like a really close connection with nature. So it said that a lot of people go in there and they're undecided and some change their mind, and that's why the yellow ribbon is there. But they do find it odd that because Japanese people have like this whole connection with Mount Fuji as being like this sacred place.
Speaker 1: Very spiritual, why yeah, why.
Speaker 2: Would they want to kill themselves there at the mountain of this sacred you know, it's it's odd. You'd think that they wouldn't want to kill themselves there out of respect for the legend or is.
Speaker 1: It a sacrifice?
Speaker 2: See, now you're getting on my page ghosts, Like what's going on with this specific location? Because there's many forests, but why this one? You know? And so they've went in there. It's like I said, they find about seventy to one hundred and fifty bodies a year and they don't count them anymore. It's like you said, this is so, this is even an older statistic. But they've said that they can only imagine that the numbers have increased over the years and they go in on a regular basis to try to get out as many bodies as they can because they're decomposing. There's you know, obviously we're going to have to try to clean some of that up. And they find like backpacks and tents, and they find suicide notes that people have like nailed onto trees. But the creepiest thing is some of them have the person's name on it. So you find this suicide note nailed to the tree with the person's name on it, and then like a few feet away is like a skeleton with like backpack and tent, and it's like, oh my god, Now you have to go report this to the family, and do you give them the note?
Speaker 5: Like, oh my god, Yeah, that's a tough one because I don't know when you bring that up. I remember when we were in high school, we used to go to junk yards to get parts for our cars or whatever. And my buddy and I were walking around the junk yard and one of the cars that we came upon, obviously was in a car accident, and you could see where the person's head hit the windshield. There was still hair and shit hanging out from them. They were like, whoa that's fucked up, like looking at that and you know, so it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of like knowing what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's like, Okay, someone probably fucking died and we're standing here at this car.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just weird. It's messes with you a little bit.
Speaker 2: And the violent deaths like that, they leave behind an energy signature, and so you get a concentrated area of these violent deaths. I can only imagine. But basically what they found is the majority of the suicides are hanging and then some others are like gunshot overdose, but the majority they just find a good strong tree, hang a rope dead, And that's even creepier ghost because if you're walking around in there, you're finding hanging bodies.
Speaker 5: And that's one of the suckiest ways to go. The slowest death you could probably do to yourself, you know what I mean. With an overdose, okay, fall asleep and you don't wake up, you know, With a gunshot, it's pretty much instant a rope around your neck and you're dangling there and then you know, you do the death dance as you're twitching and oh, slowly going away.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, okay, that.
Speaker 2: Is dark, and it's also like some of these are skeletons at that point, so their bones are now and lists a pile underneath that some of them they find like still. And then these I guess it would be law enforcement whoever goes in there to do the cleanup. They're cutting these people down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forget who it is, because they do like an annual big cleanup where they go in like once a year and just do a massive cleanup of all the bodies and stuff left.
Speaker 1: Behind and what have you. But I ain't signing up for that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, who's volunteering for that shift?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, No. Another thing that I found was that people have been drawn to the Okigahara Forest for thousands of years, not just within the last hundred couple hundred years, but thousands of years. So that's what made me go back to the whole Mount Fuji thing and the legends around that is because when you look into the mythology, Mount Fuji is considered to not only be a sacred place, but a holy mountain and was named after the goddess Fuji who came down to that. I knew people who were the original inhabitants of Japan, and she visited them and brought them knowledge, and Mount Fuji was supposed to be a place of great reverence. So it made me think of the Garden of Eden thing. She's the knowledge bringer, she's the light bringer, she's the embodiment of knowledge. Right, is this I did?
Speaker 1: Men could be.
Speaker 2: Just like they claim in the Garden of Eden when the being entity came to Eve with the Apple of knowledge, this was the evil thing, that this serpent was evil. And then we have the knowledge the light Lucifer, supposedly evil. Whether you believe it's Uriel or Lucifer, you know, that's up to you. But it was supposed to be evil. And then we have this goddess Fuji who descends down the mountain and brings them knowledge, and she's supposed to be this holy you know. And then they they regard Mount Fuji, name it after her, and then regard it as a holy place. And it's like, is this story all all that it's cracked up to be? Just speculating?
Speaker 5: Now, this came probably, if I'm going to assume, well before modern Christianity or Christianity was even thought of, So you could you could take the whole garden of Eden, that they take this story and kind of turn it into the Garden of Eden story.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, right, like an archetype of story, because you find that with with almost all religions around the world.
Speaker 5: I mean, you go down to South America with the Aztecs and you know, Mayans and a lot of similarities.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting that there's a lot of archetypes of like dying and rising gods. You and I have talked about that, but how many of them have a Garden of Eden story?
Speaker 1: That one's kind of pretty unique the Eden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what it kind of caught me as fishy because I was like, this sounds a lot like Garden of Eden types stuff, especially since it's in this foresty area, this rush. It's supposed to be a beautiful forest. A lot of people say it's a beautiful forest, that it's super lush and green and it's really vibrant, but it's also this death place right at the Mount Fuji. And Mount Fuji is also referred to as a world navel and is one of the many places on Earth where, according to legend, the earth meets the sky, and it's known as a Heaven's gate, and it is a place where human beings pass from Earth into the heavens, but also a place where a variation of entities can also pass from the heavens to Earth.
Speaker 1: That's very very interesting. Yeah oh wow, uh God, Like I just said that.
Speaker 5: Rings true and through through so many different cultures and religions on. Okay, if that that's their connection. You know, the Mayans the Aztecs had very similar beliefs.
Speaker 1: Of between the the above and below world and sacrifices and mmm mmmm.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the fact that it's called a navel like belly button. Yes, yes, and so I in this this I could be talking right out of my asshole right now. Goes, But people are drawn to Maltfuji to commit suicide, and they believe that after they die, they will pass through the axis Monday or the world navel into a higher plane, just like the Bermuda Triangle. The Okigahara Forest is said to contain high levels of electro magnetic energy.
Speaker 5: You know where there's a place in America that has the same type of shit, the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 2: Ooh that see, I'm telling you this out This is not I mean to the outside looking and people would just say that's a very unfortunate thing that a lot of people go there to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not saying the suicide in the Grand Canyon, but.
Speaker 2: The whole electromagnetic choral thing.
Speaker 1: Yep mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But I just want to, like, for the listeners you and I go think of things in a different way. Yes, it's not a coincidence or accident. No, So all we can do is draw conclusions based on the other things that are going on in the area, local legends, you know, the original inhabitants of Japan, the fact that it's electromagnetic, just like the Bermuda Triangle where people literally fly in and never come back out. I'm going portal. Okay, I'm going portal. It's a portal, and in various places around the world, in ancient sacred places, they're electromagnetic and have different types of magnetic anomalies that literally can transform human consciousness, and they're referred to as power places.
Speaker 5: Man, this is crazy because I watched a documentary yesterday and that's why I brought up the Grand Canyon that mirrors a lot of what you're just saying right now that happens in the Grand canyon with the Native Americans. There's two different tribes and drawing a blank on hope the hope he's one of them.
Speaker 1: And then there was another one.
Speaker 5: And to sum it up, there was an archaeologist who was affiliated with.
Speaker 1: Guess who, the Smithsonian.
Speaker 5: He's rafting down the waters and it's where the Little Colorado meets the Big Colorado, and he looks up he sees these weird markings.
Speaker 1: He goes in.
Speaker 5: He climbs fifteen hundred feet up there, goes in and it opens up to different rooms, a whole bunch of different ways. He's finding Egyptian artifacts, ancient artifacts of all these different cultures, and they're like, okay, we're the Egyptians here before anybody else, and this and that, And then there's another story of I forget the kid's name.
Speaker 1: He was in college.
Speaker 5: This was back in maybe the sixties or something like that, sixties or seventies, and his one good friend was one of the Native Americans, might have been a Hopie, and he finally his friend got permission.
Speaker 1: To take him to this one sacred spot.
Speaker 5: Now when they went in on horseback, and at one point he had to be blindfolded, so he you know, they tie the horses up and he's just sitting there along for the ridew to get there, and his Native American friend said, Okay, here it is, you know, and he's just staring at this like cliffside. He goes, raise your arm, and he put his arm up to the thing and and he went into the rock and you walk it. Yeah, he walked in and it was another room and it was like.
Speaker 1: Like very high tech stuff that that this guy saw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there's like floating orbs and and other things you know, flying around, like spherical balls and you know, aircraft. And then he goes he went to another wall and it took him to what they called the Chamber of like Truth or something like that. But it clears out everything that impurity, including your mind. So he when you come back out, you know, you won't have as much memory of what you witness going in there. And yeah, I'll have to try and find the documentary that I that I watch. It was just like on a whim I put it on. I'm like, whoa, this is fucking crazy. But it's kind of the same thing. Going into Mount Fuji as a spiritual portal, and you find that with the aztext. Now you're coming up into meso America finding the same thing, and you go.
Speaker 1: All over the world. There's all these portals out there, and it's Stonehenge, Stonehenge, which New Grange actually predates Stonehenge, which is even older than that, and holy shit. Yeah, and that's in Ireland. So but yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: These are the power places that they're talking about, these electromagnetic power places.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Mount Shasta is one of them too, because they have like UFO activity all the time out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah and seek.
Speaker 2: Now, to the untrained person, this would all just appear to be like speculation or unfortunate events, like the story you just told. They're making it up, this stuff that'sn't really. My biggest argument is that the ancient people knew about this stuff. The ancient people knew what these places were, that they were portals, and that's why they would say that's a holy place or like that's a whatever. And the Hope people even say that they were saved from a huge catastrophe by extraterrestrials who took them into the Grand Canyon or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ant beings, the ant people.
Speaker 2: Yeah see yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I forget because they even mentioned that, I forget the name of the mound that they call it, but even pilots when they're flying over it will not look down and make eye contact with this this mound because there's an opening in it, and there was what basically started the documentary off was this these two civilian airliners that crashed there in I want to say the sixties, somewhere in there, and one of the park rangers was out camping and heard people walking and peeked out the tent and it was people dressed from that time period being led by the hopie to this area. So it was like they were taking their souls back to this mound so they could they could go on to the next life.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, another naval and they look.
Speaker 2: Like navels mountains you put. They look like a belly button m var tax portal like that just screams portal to me, you know. And there could be one in the Bermuda triangle that's like in the water, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's not the only triangle in the world either.
Speaker 2: There's one that's the most known one, but that's not the only one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: The Bridgewater Triangle up in New England. I want to say, it's the is it the Nevada Triangle out near out in Nevada which kind of comes into Arizona a little bit, But there's weird things with that. I just wanted to do a whole episode or mini series on the triangles of the world, but I have yet to put that together and.
Speaker 1: What have you. But you know that's still sitting on my back burner.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be so awesome.
Speaker 4: Ghosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, I am very fascinated by the Bermuda Triangle in itself. But I mean to put just another theory on the table, and I want to get your thoughts. Let's just say that this goddess Fuji was a demon and she needs the bodies in this self human sacrifice to sustain her and the portal. Let's just say, and Mount Fuji is powered by the souls of the dead. Could this be a possibility very well?
Speaker 1: Could be a possibility demons if people believe in them. Okay, take Satan for example.
Speaker 5: He's not going to come to you and appear to you and be like, oh, yeah, you're gonna burn in hell?
Speaker 1: You know this is this is the destiny for you. No, they're going to promise you all this beautiful stuff, all this great power, wealth, whatever, whatever your heart desires.
Speaker 5: So if she's coming down and kind of doing that and luring people in and she needs the power of their souls, what better way, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Hey, this and what is great?
Speaker 2: I mean, what is the only death that's considered like you go straight to hell?
Speaker 1: Suicide?
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 2: So I just find it outside of the realm of possibility. This is just an accident that people have been drawn to this forest for thousands and thousands of years to fill themselves. At the base of this axis Monday, this portal, Mount Fuji, it's got electromagnetic activity all over it. It's super quiet. You can't And what did they say about Bigfoot two? You brought that up, that he could be interdimensional, could be that he could step in and out like that.
Speaker 5: And when he is in the area, you don't hear shit. You don't hear the wind, you don't hear birds, you don't hear crickets anything.
Speaker 1: It's dead silent mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And fun fact, there is three volcanoes in one that make up Mount Fuji, and they're active. They're active volcanoes and the last time I erupted was in seventeen oh seven. A numerologist or somebody could probably do something with that. Seventeen oh seven that seems very specific to me. And when it erupted, it went on for two weeks, so it was like a massive eruption. And until eighteen sixty eight, women were forbidden to go near it, and they were not allowed to climb it, go near it, look at it, be around it, nothing until eighteen sixty eight, which I was like, what that is so fucking random?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's with eighteen sixty eight?
Speaker 2: I don't know, And like women in like anybody else could go, but women couldn't even like think of They couldn't talk about doing it, they couldn't think about doing it. And then I get I guess in eighteen sixty eight they were like, all right, women too, as long as you're gonna kill yourself, going ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, send you're trying to add them up, it just comes to twenty three, which two and three makes five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not nothing jump.
Speaker 2: Twenty three is a weird number though, because they did make that one movie about it, Jim Carrey, of course, but it was called twenty three. I think the three in itself is a power number. I don't know. It's the with there being three volcanoes in one that make this thing up and then all the legends and the deaths and like people are drawn here. But the ghost activity, I mean they've made I just told you they made a horror movie about it, because it's like you go in and you don't come back out. Bodies everywhere.
Speaker 1: I played the video game Silent Hill. Yes, I don't know. I don't know if they made a movie there.
Speaker 5: It's not far from me, but it's it's a little town here in Pennsylvania called Centrellia. It's the one that's been has an underground fire on it. Colvaane got that's where they got the idea for Silent Hill because was on fire and it's.
Speaker 1: Always smoking and steaming. So if you, I don't know, it's.
Speaker 5: Weird how they make these movies based on true events. That is it like they're trying to tell us something or foreshadowing future events.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you're not a fucking psychic or something? Just I just recorded an episode with Davy Wavey and I went through all major horror movies and told what the true stories were behind them.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, shit, Maybe it's one of those mpath abilities that I don't know that I have that just randomly appears.
Speaker 1: You were like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Bet they're based on all these true stories. I'm like, I just did that. Oh my god. But I mean you, you and I can talk about that a little bit. Do you think that most of these horrific ideas that people come up with, it's because something even worse has happened in real life and they've just dramatized it made it theatrical to put into a movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look at Nightmare and Elm Street. What was that praying on bad dreams? Don't fall asleep?
Speaker 2: It's based on a true story. H Do you know the story?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Not off the top of my head, because there's been so many other things put out there that have been debunked.
Speaker 1: But go ahead and give it to.
Speaker 2: Me, Okay. It is based on a Cambodian boy who kept telling his parents they took him to like a shrink because it just was getting out of hand, and they took him to like a psychiatrist because he said he could.
Speaker 5: I don't know, And this is just a theory that I have what are they doing? What are they referring to? They're shrinking your head or shrinking your mind? Right who because knowledge and your mind is expanding in areas that they don't want controlled, so they have to shrink it back.
Speaker 2: Ooh well fuck that too, by the way, because that's Tavis Stock. All that shit is Tavistock fucking psychiatrists. And but yeah, no, So this kid was like, I can't sleep. He had he would not go to sleep. He said, I'm scared that the thing in my dreams that's chasing me is gonna get me and kill me. And he just They could not get this kid to bed, so I think they actually doped him up to get him to go to sleep, and he he died in his sleep. And the psychiatrist said that he had sudden unexplainable nocturnal death syndrome. And I had never fucking heard of that in my whole life, sudden unexpected nocturnal death syndrome. And basically the guy who came up with Nightmare on Elm Street was like, holy fucking shit. This kid said that thing in his dreams was going to get him, wouldn't go to sleep. Finally went to sleep, died in his sleep, sudden unexplainable nocturnal test syndrome.
Speaker 5: And then he plays on the whole dream aspect. Where is that really the reality we live in? Like we believe when we go to sleep that we're going to sleep. Maybe that's reality, and when we're awake, that is what we're doing right now is a dream?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like there's so many If we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about portals, what if dreaming just is a big portal and you're taking somewhere else.
Speaker 5: I believe it is, because I've talked about it on my show. You know, I have loose dreaming. I'm able to control him sometimes if depending you know, if on the situation in the dream. And I always look forward to going to bed at night because I can't wait to see what my next dream or adventure or where it takes me. You know, sometimes it's not always good. Like last night, I had a dream that my wife and I were riding around. We were arguing about something, and but we weren't in our town.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was just weird.
Speaker 5: But and I woke up and it was so vivid and real. I was like, did we have this conversation last night, or was that my dream? And I had to sit there and think about it for a while and I'm like, no, that that was my dream. That was that wasn't We did not have this conversation, but.
Speaker 2: You know, I do have to say, though, ghost that gets me in trouble a lot. And maybe as a man you will understand this. But I'll be mad at my husband for fucking weeks over a dream.
Speaker 1: That I've had and he did nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: In weeks. I will be like I cannot believe I would like that on you and banging. Yeah, I was like, I am so much more attractive than her. You is banging this fucking fat, gross chick right in front of me, you asshole. And he's like it was a dream, like I didn't do anything. Or I'll be like, I had this dream and you were just letting this guy yell at me and you didn't even defend me, you fucker, And it was like I dream, obviously, But I'm like actually mad at my husband.
Speaker 5: And well, I think that that plays into that's what your ego wants you to think, how you wants you to perceive how your husband thinks of you. So you're you're thinking, oh, I'm much prettier, but you're banging this ugly chick. But in reality, that is how you think he might view me, and that ugly chick is actually really you and the dream. But it's your alter ego. It's it's your other side of your your ego and your thought, and that's why you get so pissed off and think you know, or a guy's yelling at him, and that's your perception of of how he might view you. But it's only comes out in your subconscious and when you're.
Speaker 2: Like, it makes you face it. Ooh, that is good, you know. Okay, so let me let me tell you another one, because I just can't know, like with that in mind. Now I have to get your opinion. I had this dream where we were still married, but we were at like this hotel and he was like, there's something I want to show you, and he opens up a room in the hotel and it's his ex girlfriend sitting on the couch and he goes, I think, what I want to do is have kind of like a sister wives situation going on, and I want to marry her too, and you guys will be both of my wives. And I just wanted to bring you to a neutral place so we could all talk about it. And she's just sitting in this hotel room looking at me, and the only thing I'm thinking in my mind is how many ways I want to murder her? And he's like talking to us, and I'm just like, how can he be so calm about this? And she's just looking at me. And then he's like, Okay, now, I think we can go ahead and all have sex now. And I was like, oh my god, I'm going to kill both of them. I'm I'm literally going to kill both of them. And then I woke up and I didn't talk to him the rest of the day that day, and I was like, obviously that's irrational, But in my mind, I'm like, what did the fuck does this mean? Because he knows like I hate her because obviously it's like I don't want to think of my husband being with anybody else. And then his dream was like, oh my god, it was so cringey.
Speaker 5: That's your ego keeping your you chain down. Your ego wants you to be insecure. And I'm not a big proponent of killing your ego, but you have to get your ego in check.
Speaker 1: Your shadow work.
Speaker 5: And a lot of that is personal insecurities, and then they make into fruition in your dreams and make it feel real, so you feel, okay, all right, my ego want I still have to be in these balls and chains that my ego wants me to be, and you got to learn to It's part of growth. You got to learn to let go. But at the same time, it's a lot easier said than done, you know what I mean, because I still work on it, you know what I mean. Like, I had to challenge myself, was that really did we have that argument last night?
Speaker 1: Or was that really my dream? Like?
Speaker 5: And what kept flashing back was you were in a car. You were in a car, yet it was a convertible, but you were in a car. We don't have a convertible. I'm like, okay, it was a dream, so I cannot be be upset. But I understand because women, it's a proven fact women are more emotionally driven than men. And when when your emotions as a woman are played with in that manner, that makes you vulnerable and it keeps you in a weak state mentally. So it does when you have one of those and you wake up and you be like No, you're not fucking with me and my mind. I know that that was a dream and you're not keeping me in that state of insecurity and fear. I know my husband wouldn't do that. And you just have to constantly confront it. I'm not saying kill the ego, but you constantly confront it and keep it in check because you're in control, not your ego, not your shadow you are.
Speaker 2: Oh, that just resonated so bad with me when you said that, because it's like it preys on me for weeks that m those dreams, because I'll just be like so mad, and then I'll be like embarrassed because I let it affect me like that, Like I just started a real fight over a dream fight.
Speaker 1: And what I mean part of keeping you in that state you now you're embarrassed, and what is embarrassment another state of weakness, Ah.
Speaker 2: Just to get you in your most vulnerable state, to like make you look like an asshole. M.
Speaker 5: Once you start recognizing it, you can start working on it. And I'm not a proponent of killing your ego. You just got to keep your ego in check. Your shadow. It's that shadow work that you know. You hear people talk about It's not easy, you know, I work on it every day. There are certain areas of me I have problems letting, Like when someone kind of not necessarily wrongs me, but like kind of pisses me off or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm a holder on.
Speaker 5: I hold onto that shit and that and part of me, the old me, would would plan out a revenge. Now I keep it and I'm still working on Okay, you just gotta let it go.
Speaker 1: And some days I'm really good at it. I have to constantly.
Speaker 5: Work at myself to do just stop that, because all that is is your shadow, your ego, trying to keep you in that negative mindset. And when you're in a negative mindset, you're weak, and negativity and anger is the easiest emotion to pray on, and that's where you get a lot of these people that commit suicide. Their egos are low, they're low self esteem, they don't think highly themselves, they're they're weakened.
Speaker 1: And what is easy to come in negative.
Speaker 5: So if there are negative demons and entities out there, yes, they're going to take you to a place where they can absorb you because that's the energy they need to keep going.
Speaker 2: And I listen to this one. I don't know what he is. He's some kind of a doctor, but he's like a good doctor, Like he's on our side. And he was talking about how when people hear voices in their head that this is not a mental illness problem. This can really seriously be demonic, that there's entities talking to you giving you these negative thoughts. Right, what if this suicide forest things starts at home like these steam and see this weak, vulnerable person, they start whispering to them, They put these thoughts in their head. They get them to this point where they're just barely at the edge, and then they're like, all right, go ahead, get in the car. Okay, now we're walking in and then it's just like bringing them in there. It's like starting at home and actually coming full circle back to the forest and it's calling them in. They die there and then they're absorbed. And think of it this way, ghost they're physically absorbed as well, because when they decay and their bodies decomposed, they're going right into the soil.
Speaker 1: Mh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's not what kind of came to mind is is Ryan's latest episode with that author that about the priest in that small town and I think it was North Dakota. I mean he would split up families in this and net and where did it start?
Speaker 1: At home?
Speaker 5: With confessions. He would find the weak and vulnerable women in the community and prey on them. You know, he's looked at as a good figure, but he's doing evil beats And it's no different than how Satan we talked about it earlier, will come in and be like, hey, I'm going to give you money, power, fame, all the riches in the world, and never tell you that your soul is going to burn in eternity. If that's actually you know how it ends or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, it's that they all. It's like one big spider web, it is.
Speaker 2: And everything is connected in a strange way, like just the thought of let me give you this token of knowledge, let me enlighten you, let me make you superior to other people. That's an ego tripp in and of itself big time, because it's like this goddess came down and she brought all this nu and made them superior, like oh, look what I can teach you, Look what you could learn, Look what you can have access to. And this mountain is revered like this holy sacred place, But all it is is just a big, huge monument of death in like k and it all honestly makes me wonder how it could be so lush like they always describe it as being super green and lush and just this beautiful forest. But wouldn't the dead bodies, like all the chemicals and stuff we eat make the soil bad like kale stuff. Or you think it's a good fertilizer.
Speaker 5: It's really good fertilizer. You know, it's no different than because our bodies are designed to when we die, it releases acids and to break us down.
Speaker 1: And what have you. So it's going to kill a lot of those bad bacteria.
Speaker 5: And that's why you see bugs and animals not being affected by eating a decaying body. But you know, it kind of goes back to the Native Americans or South Americans actually, that that gave us maize, which is corn. They would always plant a seat of corn and they'd put two dead fish in there. Well, that's the best fucking fertilizer you can get as a decomposing body. So whether it's a fish, a bear, a human, you know it's gonna be good fertilizer no matter how you look at it.
Speaker 2: I was also going to say, I think The Grudge, the movie The Grudge came from Japan. M A lot of really weird scary movies come from Japan. There was another one I watched called Shutter that was based in something that happened in Japan. And that one, yeah, it was weird, Like you take the picture and she's like in the picture somewhere it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Japan in itself is like a very I would love to go there is what I beautiful.
Speaker 1: But there's dark sides to it. But there's s sights to every country.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of the anime, like my husband watches, is very I'll be like, what the fuck? Like that's borderline, like telling you some shit like it's weird. But if you had to give me your best conclusion, are you going portal?
Speaker 1: I could I could strongly lean that way.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, that's because that's where I'm at. I'm going portal on this one. And now I want to ask you ghost, what's your favorite Halloween movie?
Speaker 5: My favorite Halloween movie? Uh, like Halloween the series or just like I said, no.
Speaker 2: Either one, either one. It could be like you're we could do both your favorite Halloween trilogy or saga. However, you favorite one of those and then favorite non Michael Myers.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't really know.
Speaker 5: I know a movie that I watched as a as a kid that I watched over and over again. It was super cheesy, super whatever, but it was April Fool's Day and it was a horror flick and and they couldn't figure out who was killing whatever. It's been a long time since I watched it, but it's probably the one I've watched maybe the most. When I was younger, I did like Nightmare on Elm Street. You know Jason movies, Halloween. Uh, I don't really have a favorite out of any of them. They were at the time. I think they were all good, but.
Speaker 1: The concepts of them, I mean, Freddie, you got Jason with the machete. You got Michael Myers who escaped a fucking a sane asylum and comes and fucking hacks up his family and in the whole town, and and and just the white white William Shatner, Matt you know, just staring at you so creepy good, it is creepy.
Speaker 2: And the score too, like the music in these movies just like me and Date talked about The Exorcist that tubular bells so iconic.
Speaker 5: But I will have to say, probably the scariest movie that I've ever watched, and.
Speaker 1: I can't watch it to this day, is ET. I have no shape. You can't make fun of yourself? Who can you make fun of? Right?
Speaker 2: All right? So what okay, what is it about ET? Because you've said that before, and I was like, what the fuck is ghost deal with ET? Because I thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I was such a little kid.
Speaker 5: I might have been in kindergarten when that came out, and I had all the memorability. I had posters, I had pajamas. I had a little finger that you could put over your finger that looked like ET's and it would glow. I mean, I was I was obsessed with it. And it came out and my parents took me to the theater. They're like, okay, we're gonna go see your younger.
Speaker 1: You're obsessed with this.
Speaker 5: And the opening scene where this little fucker is running through the forest and you can't really see see the brush movement, and all of a sudden, yeah, I'm running, and it's like, what the fuck, and I'm sitting there watching it with my eyes closed and crying at some points, and I'd open him up and then I see his fucking head pulsating and this and that, and just the way he looked.
Speaker 1: I was just like, this is fucking this is creepy as shit.
Speaker 5: And when I was young, I had a fear of aliens, I guess, like even grays or whatever. And it was a few few weeks ago in the tavern I had Brandon Thomas from Expanding Reality on he goes, are you a contact ee?
Speaker 1: I said, dude, I have no fucking clue.
Speaker 5: I said, I have zero memories of being abducted or anything like that. I just chalked it up to, Okay, I like this this et, dude, and then I go see it in the theater and realize, okay, this is a little scarier than I thought, you know, as a little.
Speaker 1: Kid, and I just assumed that, Okay, it scared me, so I don't. I don't. That's I don't know, I do not know. It's weird.
Speaker 2: The ugliest he was in that movie was when they put him in that body bag and he's all whitewashed kind of he looked like they covered him in like baby powder something. Now that that was that in the music in that scene was just like, oh, like what is this? They did make him look like a walking turd, which I don't like. I think they could have did a little bit more with that.
Speaker 5: But he was modeled after a Siamese cat, the hairless cat. Not the Siamese cat, but the hairless cat.
Speaker 2: I barely can see that. Like they made his head so like a oblong, kind of like it weird, Like, yeah, it was. It was odd that and I do love et I I so it makes me want to ask you your thoughts on like the grimlins that, like, not Gizmo, but like the ones.
Speaker 1: I had a little uh he can it was.
Speaker 5: It was the family dog when I was in high school, but her name was Gizmo because she looked like GisMo, the gremlin.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, the ones that popped out at GisMo that were hairless and weird looking, you never had a problem with them, never had a problem with them.
Speaker 1: They look I thought they were funny.
Speaker 2: They look way worse than.
Speaker 1: Easy they do.
Speaker 5: But maybe that's because they look more like a monster than an alien.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now, see I was freaked out. Now this is off the point? Is this a Christmas movie? I argued with somebody the other.
Speaker 1: Day Diehard Nolins one of them did come out around Christmas, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he buys as a Christmas gift. Yes, so you would consider this a Christmas movie not Halloween.
Speaker 1: Depends on it could be. It could be both.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, most people don't think Diehards a Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: But it definitely is, by the way, it.
Speaker 1: Definitely is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's it's it's one of those you can put it in both categories if you want.
Speaker 1: It depends on how your mind works, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know why. That just caught me so off guard though, because I do like watch Grimlins, like for Halloween. I'll be like, ooh Grimlins and they were like, oh, I love that Christmas movie. And I was like, how the fuck are you getting that a Christmas movie? Like you could never put that. But there was a part two to this question, which was what was your favorite thing you dressed up for for Halloween as a kid as a kid.
Speaker 5: Well, when it was a little kid, I went and I hadn't heard anybody say this until I heard heard Kim say it on one of the episodes. A hobo and that's something we call a homeless person back in the day when I was get a hobo. So I've had the fake cigar, you know, stick with the bandana.
Speaker 1: Like I'm walking around, you know. So I went as that. But I think the favorite one I ever went as. I kind of have two.
Speaker 5: One was I went as teen Wolf one year, and Freddy Krueger a couple of times. But I think my all time favorite would have to be the Crow. I would go go as the Crow.
Speaker 2: Probably the most whose idea was that your mom.
Speaker 5: Mine and I was actually I wasn't actually high school and I we wouldn't trick at trading, but we would we walk, you know, walk around, you know, scare kids or whatever. But I'd always go as the Crow.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, satuated with that movie. That's probably up there in my top top three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that movie, I mean the way the what is his name he died?
Speaker 1: Brandon Lee?
Speaker 2: Brandon Lee And now there's a whole conspiracy theory around that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the same person that worked on the ammunition or whatever.
Speaker 1: The inspect.
Speaker 5: That person's daughter was doing the same job on the film that Alec Baldwin shot that other lady. That was her job to inspect the rounds that she followed in her father's footsteps.
Speaker 1: Her father was on that movie and she was on that movie.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so this is a generational curse for both parties.
Speaker 1: Could be I don't know that movie.
Speaker 2: Anytime someone dies on set of a movie, it freaks me out, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to interrupt, but I will say, hands down, best soundtrack to any movie ever.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do like that.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you if you knew about those those kids that died on the set of that Twilight Zone movie. That helicopter that came down on them and it literally chopped both their heads.
Speaker 1: Clearly not familiar with that one.
Speaker 2: You gotta look that up, ghosts. But are you a fan of Twilight Zone at all?
Speaker 1: The old Twilight Zone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, meets too. Okay, Okay, what's what's the best episode?
Speaker 1: See, I don't know episodes.
Speaker 5: I don't know episodes, like because I watched it when I was a kid, I haven't watched it in many years.
Speaker 1: The one that sticks out to me that I liked the.
Speaker 5: Most was when the guy was on the airplane and he's looking out and the gremlins just ripping the things off the on the wing.
Speaker 2: There's something in the wing, yees.
Speaker 1: And no one would believe them.
Speaker 5: And and that was probably my all time favorite one because it sticks in my head.
Speaker 1: I probably watched that one the most.
Speaker 2: I love that one. Do you remember one where there was a girl getting surgery and they had her head all wrapped up and her face was all undercovers and they kept saying like, oh, like it didn't the surgery didn't work, it didn't take. And you don't find out till the very end that she's gorgeous, beautiful supermodel and all the other people have big faces.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do remember that one. Yes, Oh my god, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They all like like that, like noses and oh.
Speaker 5: I wish they'd do a good remake of the Twilight Zone. They tried to do it again, and it just I don't I think they tried a little too hard because what makes it creepy is the way it was filmed and black and white, some color, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It was just they had it down and it did it made you, It made you say okay, like, oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, everything about it was just fantastic. There's two okay, I got it to these last two episodes and then I'll release you from your captivation.
Speaker 1: But you released the handcuffs.
Speaker 2: The episode where the family goes over to the grandpa's house because he's about to die and he's a millionaire, and he says, I will leave you everything I have, but you gotta wear these masks for the rest of the night, and you have to stay by my bedside for the rest of the night. And they were like these grotesque masks with just the faces all twisted up. And then he dies, the clock strikes twelve, and they removed their masks and they've become the masks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know if I saw that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the each mask represent the qualities that that person had. Greed vanity. One of them had like that she was a hypochondriact and she was she turned into like this old lady with like this twisted face. One of them was glutton and the guy turned into like this big And that episode stuck with me forever because he was like, you don't even care about me. The only reason you're here right now is because you know I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: You know that you're explaining it. I do remember it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he want he was like, Oh, you're just here for the money, right, I'll give you the money, but I want you to have to look at yourself for the rest of your life and know what's really who you really are. That episode stuck with me forever, and the one where the little kid puts everybody in the cornfield. It was the kid from Lost in Space, that Billy Moomy kid, okay, and he would just he had superpowers and like if he didn't like what you were saying, he would be like, I wish you into the cornfield, and like they just disappear. So everybody he owned everything, like everybody was in control as a six year old over everything, because if he didn't like you, he would just send you to the cornfield. God motherfucker. They used that little fucker in another one where his grandma called him on a toy phone and he'd pick it up and he'd be like Gramba and it would be her voice on the other end of the phone, and it ended up like she wanted it him to kill himself to come be with Twilight was way ahead of its time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to go back and watch some of these because you're describing him and they sound kind of familiar.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember the whole episode. There.
Speaker 5: There was a scary movie and I can't remember the name of it, but these kids got trapped in an attic, and I remember the kid. I think the boy or the girl was talking and he didn't want her to have a mouth anymore, and she didn't have a mouth.
Speaker 1: I want to say someone said it was like Flowers in the Attic.
Speaker 2: It's not Flowers in the Attic, because that was like a one of my favorite movies of all time and book, but that one was like based on like if it could really happen to some kids. They were like tortured and abused, but it wasn't like supernatural or paranormal. But I think I remember the one that you're Is it old movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like probably seventies seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I remember what you're talking about. But Flowers in the Attic like that. The grandma was like super religious and she basically she was like, I'll let you come back and live with me. It was her daughter and her kids, but she was like what we'll do. Is the retribution that I seek for you to be able to get back into our family is I murder all your kids. And the mom was like okay, and she fed him arsenic poisoning. She didn't feed them at all sometimes and literally locked those kids in the attic and was attempting to kill them, which my mom was obsessed with that movie, so of course I was.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that's a whole Like I do remember something standing out, like they had control of the TV or he'd put plate almost kind of like that Twilight episode he put like this kid would make you be in a different place or kind of like torture or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yes, going to the corn, but I just remember he made his sister's mouth disappear or whatever, like you're not.
Speaker 2: It sounds like that episode of Twilight Zone. That that movie could have been modeled like a movie off of that episode, because it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was creepy, and I cannot, for the life of me, I've never figured out what movie this was. I asked people every night once in a blue moon when we get on a topic like that, But that was.
Speaker 1: One that really scared me. But it was really cool and I'd love to go back and watch it again.
Speaker 2: Do you like m Night Shyamalan movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they get a little bit predictive.
Speaker 1: Uh. The best one was, uh, fuck no, I'm drawing a blank. I see dead people. Oh, sixth sense, sixth sense. I did like the one with the aliens, signs, signs? The fuck?
Speaker 5: What was what was the one with the Amish people in the in the.
Speaker 2: The other the other the village or.
Speaker 1: Something like, yes, the village.
Speaker 5: And I do give mad respect to films when he when he does make films, he films here all in Pennsylvania because he is from Pennsylvania, from like right outside of films.
Speaker 2: That's why I asked you that was like, I wonder if ghosts like him nice movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I had mad respect for for you know, signs and sixth sense. Sixth sense was Wow, probably his best work. And then you go back and you figure out every time the kids he's read you know or you know, and the whole time he's talking to a dead person, which was Bruce Willis, And it.
Speaker 1: Just kind of what.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he has like a mind for this kind of stuff. Now, the Last Airbender, you guys can tell me to fuck off, but I liked it. I thought he did a good job with it. A lot of people hated it, but he.
Speaker 5: Does give with the Powers the Last Airbender was that the kid with the Powers?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that too. I watched it with my daughter when she was younger, and she wanted to watch it. I was like, that's a pretty cook cool movie. I wanted there to be a sequel to it. I really did too, and he never did. And I was like, man, you let us up to a point where you could have ran with that for at least two or three more movies.
Speaker 2: I think he could have made two or three more movies after that because and he only didn't because people hated that first one and I never understood why. Yeah, I thought it was spectacular, yeah mm hmm, but yeah no. I love Halloween obviously is my favorite time of the year. And then who better than Ghost himself to be part of this spectacular. If anybody wants to come and check out my Third Eye podcast, can you tell the listeners how to find you?
Speaker 5: Patreon, dot com, forward slash. My Third Eye podcast gets you all the full episodes of Talk at the Tavern full weekly episodes. I have a three and five dollar tier. The three dollars tier is the full episode of the weekly episode, but for five dollars. For just two dollars more, you get the talk at the Tavern and that You can find me on Apple, Spotify wherever, five star ratings and reviews.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to leave a rating.
Speaker 5: Or a review, go over to Spotify, hit the five star and walk away a bout of being Bata Boom, as simple as that. And you can find me on Instagram my Third Eye podcast and if you want to email me, you want to be on the show, have a cool story, it doesn't matter or whatever. My third iPod at gmail dot com and coming on September twenty second, the first episode will drop with my co host Shane from Inquiries of Our Reality. It's a whole new podcast all in itself, Bizarre Encounters with Me and Shame, and that covers anything from being abducted to cryptids to ghosts too. Like the title says, a bizarre encounter and you can find you can email us if you have a story that you just want read Bizarre Encounters at outlook dot com and find us on Bizarre Encounters on Instagram. DM as you know him and I were both linked to the account, so one of us will see it and get back. But we're having fun with that, and I we thought about doing them at a monthly, but I think I have a feeling it's going to be a weekly show. And uh, yeah, that's where you can find me and and my other you know show that I'm I'm starting up from the ground.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, I think that's an excellent idea what you two had about that. And I know a lot of people who've had bizarre encounters, so maybe I should send them your way.
Speaker 1: Please do. And you can find me and inquiries of our reality over at open minds Media.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: It's a small group to get content creators, whether it's artists, podcasters and anything you know. You can look us up on Discord opens My open My Media was started by him and Kyle from The Big Dumb Podcast Kyle Rainey the rain Man. So yeah, go check us out over there. Go check out open Minds Media if you want to start a podcast or content creating in some way. Uh, there's many avenues over there that can can point you in the right direction. And podcasters over there if you want to start a podcast, will answer your questions and and not treat you like a dick and not treat you like they don't have time, you know what I mean. And you reached out to me and and and Ryan. We both gave you. You know, he has more knowledge than I do, but I gave you what I knew and what have you and supported you. It's kind of kind of like that with open Minds media. And it's nice to see people up and coming. And I never thought I would be sitting here with a little protege that is killing it in the game. And you know, you get good guests on, you cover great topics, you do great research. Your Laurel Canyon. I'm gonna have to go back and re listen to that, and wow, I mean just the information that was there. I was just like, holy shit, like it was good. It's good stuff you're doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing a good job.
Speaker 2: It would not have happened if it weren't for you. So it is when you say that it's the truth. I am like ghosts protege, like anyone ever asked me. I'm like, you know, ghost from either Dye, go thank him because he made this happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, You've always been like near and dear to my heart, and I loved your show before I ever even met you, so I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: And that started out people by a five star rating and review. She gave me a five star rating and review, started following me on Instagram. And then somehow, in my retarted small mind, I put two and two together that you were that person that gave the five star review asked you to be on the show. You're like, yeah, you're kind of nervous. You broke down your your paranormal background with your family, and then we did Da Vinci one and two. You've been on the Tavern and you're like, hey, I'm like, pull the trigger, pull the trainer, do it. Yes, you have the passion for it, you can do it. And I'm glad you did. And I'm humbled and honored to, you know, be the one that started it all for you. You know, I'm just a normal guy over here in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: But well, well think of it goes because this is the kind of support people need who want to start a podcast. Absolutely, So what you guys are doing with Open Minds Media is like, Hey, you don't have to even know us personally, just come and check it out, ask us a question if you have a question, Like, that's the support system people need to like really get the momentum building up. Like Okay, now I feel like I'm comfortable in what I know to maybe start doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And and like I told you in the beginning, if I don't know the answer, I'll point you in a direction that somebody can get you that answer, you know what I mean. And I don't really think I ever really had to, but you know, because you you picked up on it really easy. I mean, especially with how you promote your your Instagram stuff. I'm like, wow, man, that that's good quality. How you do that with your episodes and what have you, Because I I don't know how to do that that well, you know, so maybe that's something you could teach me.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, just say the word, and I'm giving you the whole tutorial, Like I'm here for you.
Speaker 5: So it's a community, you know, Hey, I'm going to share what I know with you. You know, That's why I do podcasts. I want guests on to share their knowledge with me so I can get more knowledge and enlightened and what have you and jump on your show.
Speaker 1: I did a little research.
Speaker 5: I kind of came into a roadblock, but I think we turn out a bang or we kind of went from suicide forest into a whole another fucking rabbit hole of information and how it kind of all connects through all these spiderwebs portals whatever you want to call them, around the world and ended up on.
Speaker 1: Scary movies and and why ghost is scared of.
Speaker 2: Et So yes exactly, but no, thank you so much, Ghosts, very welcome. You are the best. And to all my listeners, thank you so much. Happy Halloween. We will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 7: I don't care how the weather vein point. When the weather vein point to do me, you gotta be done it to me when you're lives looking to mine. No, I think I.
Speaker 1: Up when you turned O.
Speaker 2: God, but my dear Romer waiting and those gamer whole, those
Speaker 1: Vermiling at the dim waiting at those