Speaker 1: Ladaies and gentlemen, Welcome to Wednesday Service, episode forty seven. I am your host, Josh on Monday. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted husband, father, and Army veteran. This is brought to you by Cope of Conspiracy Podcasts. Thank you so much, Jonathan and Jacob and Raven. I thank all three of you now because I know that Raven's the new host, so I got to thank all of you now. And I just want to give shout outs to those that did comment last week. Angela as always, Thank you, Jcon forty four to twenty. Thank you, Brad Gillis, thank you, MDMP twenty two. Thank you so much for commenting on Wednesday Service. And then for those that commented on Sunday Service. I have Angela at MDMP twenty two. So if you guys happen to catch this, please go back and check out Sunday Service episode sixty three. I'm going over first Kings eight through ten and uh yeah, if you guys can go ahead and leave an emoji or a comment on that, really appreciate it. Thank you. And this week we're gonna be going over second Corinthians. Eight, and first, I like to go over a little intro. So Second Corinthians eight provides a powerful exposition on the grace of giving. Paul uses the explanary generosity of the Macedonian churches despite the poverty and affliction, to encourage the Corinthians to excel in the same grace. The chapter also stresses the importance of integrity and handling church resources, and introduces Titus and other brothers as trusted servants. So perfect, all right, and let me just go ahead and get to my teaching points here and also my other notes. There we go, and just let you guys know before we start, we're gonna be talking about the Macedonian churches and all. Just let you know before we start that the Macedonian churches in the Bible refer to the congregations established by the Apostle Paul and the region of Macedonia, a Roman province north of ancient Greece during his missionary journeys. The most prominent are Philippi, that's on Alaika and Brea, and that's where the brions are. So it's Berea, which are highlighted in the Acts of the Apostles and Paul's epistles. These churches are particularly known for the immense generosity and sacrificial giving despite facing poverty and persecution. Okay, you'll see that as we go through here. So I just wanted to let you guys know that when it says the Macedonian churches is talking about Philippi, that's only Alaika, Thesa, Lonaika and Brian. So it's Berea. Okay. So I just want to let you know. Let's go ahead and start at Tewod Corinthians eight, verse one, and the title is excel in Giving, And just let you guys know, this is not about This is not going to be like a normal church sermon where they'll be like talking about giving and hey guys, you know the church needs money and all this stuff. Sometimes that happens. I've heard people teach on this subject and they would say something like that that the pastor I study, he doesn't even he doesn't ask for offerings ever. They just they pass the offering around and whoever offers offers but he never asks, which is really cool. But some pastors end up struggling, which happens, you know, because you know, some people aren't giving to churches. You know, so some some pastors end up struggling and when they get to this these chapters, they kind of they you know, they kind of would be asking the congregation for money, just to let you know, this is not that kind of This is not that kind of teaching. This is just basically gonna be to the best of my ability to teach and give you examples and you know, key points to take from these chapters and stuff. But are this ministry is taken care of by cult the conspiracy podcasts, so they actually take care of this, so there's no giving required in any way. Okay, two Corinthians eight, verse one. Moreover, brethren, we make known to you the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia. Hold on them, excuse me, wow, that in a great trial of affliction, the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded in the riches of their liberality. For I bear witness that according to their ability, yes beyond their ability, they were freely willing, imploring us with much urgency that we would receive the gift and the fellowship of the ministering to the saints. And not only as we hoped, but they first gave themselves to the Lord and then to us by the will of God. So we urged Titus that as he had begun, so he would also complete this grace as in you as well. But as you abound in everything, in faith, in speech and knowledge, and in diligence, and in your love for us, see that you abound in this grace also. So Paul highlights the Macedonian churches, who, despite their severe trials and poverty, have gave generously and willingly in the midst of a very severe trial. They're overflowing joy, and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. So, just to give you as an idea, the example of the Macedonians is a significant biblical account that highlights the virtues of generosity, selflessness, and faithfulness in the early Church of the Early Christian Church. This example is primarily drawn from the apostle Paul's second Letter in Corinthians, where he commends the Macedonian churches for their exemplary giving despite their own hardships. What's the context. The Macedonian churches include those in Philippi, Thessaloni, Laika, Burrea, which are part of the early Christian communities established by Paul during his missionary journeys. These churches are noted for their strong faith a commitment to the teachings of Christ, even amidst persecution and poverty. The scriptural reference is going to be in Second Corinthians eight, verses one through five, which we just read key themes generosity admits poverty. The Macedonians and are celebrated for their generosity despite their extreme poverty. Their giving was not out of abundance, but out of a deep commitment to the needs of others, demonstrating that true generosity is measured by the heart's intent rather than the size of the gift. Joyful giving. The Macedonians giving was characterized by overflowing joy, suggesting that their contributions were not made out of obligation or reluctance, but with a cheerful and willing spirit. This aligns with the biblical principle that God loves a cheerful giver, which we're going to be talking about in chapter nine of tewod Corinthians sacrificial giving. The Macedonians gave beyond their ability, indicating a level of sacrifice that went beyond mere convenience. Their willingness to give sacrificially serves as a powerful example of prioritizing the needs of the church and fellow believers over personal comfort. The voluntary initiative the Macedonians took it took the initiative to give entirely on their own, without external pressure or compulsion. This voluntary action underscores the importance of personal conviction and leading of the Holy Spirit and accident charity and service commitment to the Lord before giving to others. The Macedonians gave themselves first of all to the Lord. This demonstrates their generosity was an outflow for their dedication to God, highlighting the principle that true Christian service begins with a heart fully surrendered to Him. And you know, earlier I said that, Oops, earlier I said that, you know, cult conspiracy takes care of this, but really God takes care of this, right because everything we have is given to us by the Father, right, so everything we only give glory to the Father, you know, So I give glory to God for this podcast. Okay, so I did say cult conspiracy physically takes care of this financially, but God is the one that's actually truly in control. And then sorry, let me get back to this. So the Macedonians. So the fifth one is commitment to the Lord before giving to others. The Macedonians gave themselves first of all to the Lord. This demonstrates generosity, the outful of dedication to God highlight, and the principle of true Christian service begins with a heart fully surrendered to Him. So, in summary, the example of the Macedonians remain a timeless illustration of Christian generosity and faithfulness, encouraging believers to give selflessly and joyfully, trusting in God's provision and grace. Okay, So I don't think I have to Okay, So we talked about that, all right, So let me just go back see if I have I'm sorry, guys, example of the Macedonians. Okay, there we go, And have you read seven? Yeah? We did read seven? Okay. So, and then in two Corinthians eight, verse seven, where it says, but as you abound in everything in faith and speech, knowledge and diligence, and are our love for us, see that you abound in this grace. Also so the grace of giving and two Corinthians eight, verse seven, Paul emphasizes that giving is an act of grace. He encourages the Corinthians to excel in this grace just as they excel in faith, speech, knowledge, and love. Just as you excel in everything in faith and speech and knowledge and complete earnestness and in love. We inspired in you. See that you excel in grace of giving. So the grace of giving is a is deeply rooted in the Christian faith, reflecting the character of God and the transformative power of the Gospel. It's an expression of love, gratitude, and obedience to God's commands, and it plays a significant role in the life of a believer. Okay, so just want to let you guys know that kind of give you like a biblical definition of that, And then we haven't read nine yet, right Nope? Okay, So key takeaways from A are Second Corinthians eight verses one through seven. Generosity amitdst hardships. Despite extreme poverty and several trials, the Macedonian Christians gave generously with overflowing joy. Right. Another one is giving is a response to grace. Their giving is not a burden, not a privilege. Their giving was not a burden but a privilege made possible by God's grace that was at work in their lives. They first gave themselves to the Lord before giving the collection. And then encouragement for the Corinthians. Paul encourages the Corinthians to complete the act of giving. As they excel in other areas like faith, knowledge, and love, he is urging them to excel also in this gracious act of giving. And then also the last one key takeaway from this these seven verses is giving is not dependent on wealth. The passage teaches that giving is about having a sacrificial heart and is not limited by one's financial status. The Macedonians example shows that true generosity is about willingness to give, not the amount. Okay, So I just want to let you guys know that. Let's go ahead and continue, and we're going to read eight through fourteen now or fifteen. I'm sorry, Christ our pattern so two Corinthians eight verse eight. Now, I speak not by commandment, but I am testing the sincerity of your love by the diligence of others. For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for our stakes he became poor. But you though but you, through his poverty, might become rich. So we'll stop there really quick, so we know that it's you know, it is awesome to be a human. We're so blessed to be able to be born, to be a spirit for us to live life. And the demons they are jealous because they would love to be in our human bodies. And it's awesome to be human. But for God who is coming from heaven, who's a perfect and just God, for Jesus to come God in the flesh. Jesus it says that he was rich, obviously not meaning that he was rich on earth. He was rich in heaven. This is just him using a metaphor. It says, yet for your sakes he became poor, that you, through his poverty, might become rich, so meaning we become rich because through what Jesus did for us, we are able to and we become disciples for Jesus. Also we believe what Jesus did on the cross, and he becomes a mediator between us and God. So what he does he actually opens the door for us to be able to get to Heaven. So through his poverty, or through him becoming poor by becoming human, he was actually literally poor though too when you know Marry his family, they didn't have a lot of money. You could tell because when they went to do the sacrifice, they brought they brought two turtle doves. And that's usually someone that you know, somebody that doesn't have a lot of money would bring something like that. So yeah, so that's just an example. But he did, you know, he stripped himself of his got ship, right, So that that's kind of what I believe they're saying here says for you know, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for year's sakes, he became poor, and through his poverty might become rich. Okay, so we'll continue reading until we get done with fifteen, and then I'll go over some of the stuff in my notes, And in this I give advice. It is to your advantage not only to be doing what you began and we're desiring to do a year ago, but now you may also complete the doing of it that as there was a readiness to desire it. So there is also maybe a completion out of what you have. For if there is a first a willing mind. For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have. For I do not mean that others should be eased and you burden, but in equality. That now, at this time, your abundance may supply their lack, That their abundance may also supply your lack, that there may be equality. As it is written, he who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack. So Christ is our example. In tewod Corinthians eight, verse nine, Paul reminds the Corinthians of Christ's sacrifice. It says, who, though rich, became poor for our sake? For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that he was rich. Yeah, for your sakes, he became poor so that you, through his poverty, might become rich. And it says Christ is our example. The concept of Christ as our example is a central theme in Christian theology, emphasizing the life and teachings of Jesus Christ is a Jesus Christ as a model for believers to emulate. This idea is rooted in the New Testament, where Jesus's action, character, and teachings are presented as an ideal standard for Christian conduct and spirituality. Christ is our example. Some of the biblical foundations would be imitation of Christ, which was found in one Corinthians eleven to one. It says, be imitators of me as I am of Christ. That's well. Paul writes Humility and Service in Philippians two, versus five through eight, highlights the humility and servitude of Christ, urging believers to adopt the same mindset. Let this mind be in you, which has also in Christ. Jesus, who existed in the form of God, did not consider equality with himself, taking equality with God something to be grasped, but emptied himself taking the form of a servant, being made in human likeness and being found in appearance as a man. He humbled himself and became obedient to death, even death on a cross. So that's a great verse to connect to this verse where it says, for you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor. Okay, So the humility and Service verse, that's Philippians two, verses five through eight, if you guys want to look that up. And then love and forgiveness jesus teachings on love and forgiveness are central to his example. In John thirteen thirty four and thirty five a new command And I give you love one another as I have loved you, And you must love one another by this. So you must love one another. By this, everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another. This commandment emphasizes the sacrificial, unconditional nature of christ like love. Then we have suffering and endurance in one Peter two twenty one. For to this you recall, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in his footsteps. Next one is obedience to God. Jesus obedience to the Father is a key aspect of his example in John six thirty eight, for I have come down from Heaven not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me. This obedience is further exemplified in the Garden of Yosemite, where Jesus praise not my will, but yours be done. Okay, So what's the conclusion. The example of Christ serves as a foundational guide for Christian living, calling believers to embody his teachings and character in every aspet respective life though the power of the Holy Spirit. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, Christians are equipped to follow in the footsteps of their Savior, reflecting his love, humility, and obedience in a world, in a word, in a world in need of his light. Okay, so important. So yeah, there's some really good stuff in there. Hopefully guys took some notes, all right, So we also did fifteen or fourteen Equality and giving. So in two Corinthians eight fourteen, Paul speaks of a balance in giving where those with abundance can help those in need, creating equality. At the present time, your surplus will supply their need, so that in their surplus will supply your need. So in their surplus will supply it your need. Then there will be equality. So equality and giving, let's kind of look a little deeper into that. The concept of equality and giving is rooted in the biblical principle of generosity and fairness among believers. It emphasizes the importance of sharing resources within the Christian community to ensure that no one is in need. This principle is primarily derived from the teachings of the apostle Paul and is exemplified in the early Christian practices. In early Church practices, the biblical foundation is found in Two Corinthians eight verses thirteen through fifteen, which we just read. Paul addresses the Corinthian Church regarding the contributions of the improvision impoverished believers in Jerusalem. He writes, it is not intended that others may be relieved while you are burden, but that there may be equality. At the present time your surplus you meet their need, so that in their surplus will meet your need. Then there will be equality. As it is written, the one who gathered much had no excess. The one who gathered little had no shortfall. This passage highlights the reciprocal nature of giving, or the abundance of one group can alleviate the lack of another, fostering a balance within the body of Christ. Old Testament precedents inequality forgiving would be Leviticus nine nine through ten. The Mosaic law, including provisions of the poor such as gleaning laws and the year of Jubilee Leviticus twenty five, which aim to prevent the accumulation of wealth by a few and ensure that the land and resources are redistributed fairly. These laws reflect God's concern for justice and equality among his people in the early Church, and Acts provides a practical example of equality in giving all the believers as Acts two forty four through forty five. All the believers were together and had everything in common, selling their possessions and goods. They shared with anyone who was in need. The communal approach to resources ensured that the needs of all members are met, demonstrate in a tangible expression of love and unity. So what is the conclusion? While the Bible does not prescribe a specific formula forgiving, the principle of equality and giving serves as a guide for believers to share their resources. Generosity and equality are yeah generosity, generously and with equality. By doing so, Christians fulfill the biblical mandate to love and support one another, reflecting the character of God in their stewardship. Perfect So I'll go over some key parts for eight through fifteen. Eight through fifteen is about generous, joyful giving as a reflection of Christ's sacrifice, not only legalistic command. Paul encourages the Corinthian Church to follow the example of the Macedonians by giving out of love and abundance, ensuring that those with more help those who would more help those with less, creating equality and fairness among believers. The central message of the ability to give as a gift from God and the motivation should be the love demonstrated by Christ, who became poor so that others could become rich. A couple key themes for you, guys, to understand giving is an act of grace, not obligation. Paul explicitly states he is not commanding them to give, but to test the genuineness of their love by showing the same eager generosity as the Macedonians. Follow Christ's examples.
Speaker 2: The ultimate motnovation forgiving.
Speaker 1: Is should imitate Jesus, who willingly gave up his heavenly riches to become poor for humanity's sake. The sacrifice makes believers spiritually rich, and their giving should mirror his generosity. Next one is give according to your means. Paul advises the Corinth to give from their abundance, not out of a lack of resources. The goal is not to give beyond one's means, but to complete the act of giving they had started with the willing heart aim for equality and fairness. The passage references the Old Testament account where the Israelites gathering manna, where everyone had enough and no one had too much or too little. This principle is applied to the Church, suggesting that those with more should provide for those who have less, so there's a balance of resources.
Speaker 2: Joyful participation.
Speaker 1: True giving is not a burden, but a joyful opportunity that results from God's grace. Working in a person's heart is a way to participate in a partnership with other believers and reflect the generosity shown by God. And uh yeah, just to get real with you guys too. I mean when you help somebody out or you give that feeling that you get, you know, it feels good to be able to help somebody out. Now, you don't go and brag about it, you know, you just keep it between you and that person, or you and God, or just you and God and that person. That's what you should keep it between, you know, because your reward is your Your reward in heaven will stay if you keep it a secret and you don't try to tell man by boasting and then people tell you're such a good guy or you're awesome. Oh my goodness, I can't believe that you would you would give you know, and that's amazing. You know, that's all that stuff that's your that's your reward if that's what you want, if you want people to you know, if you want likes on social media, or you want people to think that you're awesome and you're amazing or oh my gosh, you know whatever, you know, that's that'll be your reward, you know. So just just want to tell you guys that, just try to keep it between you, the person and God. Okay, it says collection for the Judean Saints well sixteen through twenty four. But thanks be to God who puts the same earnest care for you into the heart of Titus, for he not only accepted the exhortation, but being more diligent, he went to you of his own accord. And we have sent him with him, the brother whose praise is im gospel throughout all the churches. And not only that, but who also chosen by the churches to travel with us with this gift which is administered by us, to the glory of the Lord himself. And to show your ready mind avoiding this that anyone should blame us in the lavish gift which is administered by us providing honorable things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men. And this is two Corinthians eight twenty two now, and we have sent them our brother whom we have often proved dea dig and many things, but now much more diligent because of the great confidence which we have in you. If anyone inquires about Titus, he is my partner and fellow worker concerning you, Or if our brethren are inquired about they are messengers of the churches. The glory of Christ. Therefore show to them and before the church is the proof of your love and of our boasting on your behalf. All right, so some of the so sewod Corinthians A.
Speaker 2: Sixteen through twenty four discusses the administration of a church offering, focusing focusing on the importance of integrity and accountability. The passage introduces three men, Titus and two other brothers, sent to corinth to oversee the collection of funds for the suffering church in Jerusalem. Paul commends these men, particularly Titus, to the Corinthians and emphasizes that they are being sent to ensure transparency and event any criticism of how the generous gift is handed handled. Key takeaways from the passage will be establishing the credibility. Establishing credibility Paul sends Titus and two other representatives are two other respected messengers of the churches to ensure the collection is handled with complete transparency and integrity. Commending to delegates, Titus is commended for his deep care for the Corinthians and his eagerness to serve. The other two brothers are praised for their proven character and their service to the Gospel. Appointed by the churches to ensure accountability and then honoring in the sight of all.
Speaker 1: The passage highlights that while uprightness before God is primary primary, believers should also be mindful of their reputation in the eyes of others. This is to avoid any suspicion and build trust motivation for the collection. This passage is part of a larger argument encouraging the Corinthians to give generously. The focus of the administration of the funds serves to build confidence and trust so that the Corinthians will be willing and able to follow through on their commitment to give to the needy saints in Jerusalem. A model for accountability, the passage provides a biblical model for accountability and financial matters, emphasizing the need for both a pure conscious and an open, trustworthy reputation. Okay, Macedonia knew there was money gods? Yeah yeah, Okay, I got that down. Perfect. So we finished chapter eight, all right, and let me just go over some uh things real quick. Oh yeah, so won over all the teaching points. Since we finished the chapter, I'll go over some practical applications. We have four of them. First one is evaluate your heart. Reflect on your attitude towards giving. Are you giving out of all the gation or is it a joyful response to God's grace? Practice generosities. Number two, look for opportunities to give, whether financially with your time or through acts of service, especially to those in need. Okay. Number three, follow Christ's example. Consider how you can emulate Christ's selflessness in your daily life, putting others' needs before your own, encouraging others share the joy of giving with others in your community, encouraging them to participate in acts of generosity. Perfect. So that's all four of them. Now let's go ahead and find some additional scriptures that connect. Oh, I think they sit down here. Topics themes, Okay, I'm gonna went right by them, all right. Oh, right, here we go. Oh perfect. We have ac thirty verse thirty five, and everything I showed you that by this kind of hard work, we must help the week, remembering the words of the Lord Jesus himself. It is more blessed to give than to receive. And then we have Philippians four, verse nineteen, which is, I could do all things through Christ, who strengthens me, says, and my God will supply all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Let me just oh, my God will supply your Oh oh, I think it's four thirteen Philippians four thirteen. I think I did that before. I did that same exact thing before, didn't I. I think it's Philippians for thirteen. I think I'm mistaken. I feel all confident too. Oh, what's this one? Philippians for thirteen, Right, yes, it's thirteen. Philippians for thirteen says I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians for nineteen says, and my God shall supply all your need according to as riches in glory by Christ Jesus. All right, sorry, oh, Yep. Whenever I do these late podcasts, I think I got it down and I guess the wrong verse. I'm sorry, I guess I was close. Luke six thirty eight Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For the measure you use will be measured to you. Luke six thirty eight. Cool. We had additional scriptures. We talked about practical application. Perfect. We are done with chapter eight. That was a good time minute, good timing too. So before we start on chapter nine, I always like to go over a quick introduction. Tewod Corinthians nine, penned by the apostle Paul, instructs the Corinthians about the blessings that come from generous, cheerful giving. It encourages Christians to give what they have decided in their hearts to give without reluctance or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. This chapter is a powerful reminder of the divine promise that our generous giving on earth yields an eternal return in heaven. Okay, perfect, Let me just get down to my teaching points so I see where I'm at perfect all right, and then let me pull up my other notes. All right, there we go. If you guys see on the screen, I'm gonna go ahead and switch to SOE Corinthians nine, administering the Gift. So we'll read one through five first, and then we'll go over some things. It says administering the gift. This is Tewo Corinthians nine, verse one. Now concerning the ministering to the saints. It is super flowless for me to write to you, for I know your willingness, about which I boast to you to the Macedonians, that kate Kaiah was ready a year ago, and your zeal was stirred up the majority. Your zeal has stirred up the majority, and I have sent the brethren less. Our boasting of you should be in vain in the respect that, as I said, you may be ready less if some Macedonians come with me and find you unprepared, we not to mention you should be ashamed of this confident boasting. Therefore, I thought necessarily to exhort their brethren to go to you ahead of time and prepare your generous gift beforehand. Before you add previously promised that it may be ready as a matter of generosity and not as a grudging obligation. Okay, So in UH one through five it emphasizes that giving should be a cheerful and voluntary act of generosity, not a forced obligation. Paul is encouraging the Corinthian Church to follow through on a promised collection for Christians in Jerusalem by preparing their generous gift in advance, partly to avoid potential embarrassment for both the givers and himself. This passage also highlights the generosity of a response to God's grace and that it is better to give than to receive. Link in generosity to both spiritual and material blessings, so some of the key takeaways generosity is a response to God's grace. The passage reflects the idea that just as God has been gracious to you and to us, we should be gracious to others by sharing our blessings. Generosity should be prepared. Paul sends people ahead to ensure the Corinthians collection is ready, showing that good work should be prepared and not just a spontaneous last minute effort. The readiness also guards against any potential embarrassment for those involved. Giving should be cheerful, not compelled. Paul explicitly states that the gift should be a bounty or generous gift and not as a ungrudgingly grudgingly given one, because a gift given under compulsion is not truly a gift. Another key takeaway, the heart of a giver is what matters. The Passes stresses that giving must be a personal choice that comes from the heart, not from pressure or manipulation. Wow, that's something that people need to understand from some of these churches, not to manipulate. The act of giving has a dual purpose. The collection serves as providing for the needs of suffering Christians, the ministry of the saints, and to cause people to give thanks to God bringing glory to Him. Now, guys, this week is Thanksgiving week. Okay, so this this Thanksgiving. I don't know if all of you celebrate Thanksgiving, but I just want you, guys to do me a favor. When you're at the table before you eat, pray to God and just give thanks for everything that He's done for you. Okay, that's just a word of advice. And maybe another thing that I think is pretty cool is if you go around the table and everybody says something that you know that they're thankful for this year, you know, like I'm thankful for this, I'm thankful for that, you know, whatever you can you can think of. I think it's very it's a nice act to do that. So all right, I'm very thankful. I'll just let you guys know right now for you guys, and I'm very thankful for this podcast. And I think this is the best thing that I've done. Ah, I would say in my life having a Bible study. I think it's the best thing I've ever done. This is the best thing that God has ever blessed me with. So what a what a blessing to uh to be able to be part of this, all right. Two Corinthians nine, verse six. The cheerful giver. But this I say, he who sows sparely will also reap sparingly. He who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he proposed purposes in his heart, not grudgingly, or if a necessity or of necessity. For God loves a cheerful giver, and God is able to make all grace abound towards you, that you, always, having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. As it is written, he has dispersed abroad, He was given to the poor. His righteousness endures forever. And let's go ahead and continue verse ten. Now may he also supplies. May he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food supply and multiply the seed. Now now you have sown and increased the fruits of your righteousness. While you are enriched in everything from all liberally liberality sorry, which causes thanksgiving through us to God for the administration of service not only supplies the needs of the saints, but also the abounding through many thanksgivings to God. While through the proof of the ministry that glorify God for the obedience of their confession to the Gospel of Christ, and for the liberal for your liberal sharing with them and all men, and by their prayer for you who long for you, because of the exceeding grace of God in you. Thanks be to God for his in describable gift. Amen. So I think I have something on chapter Yeah, verse six. So I got a few things here, Okay, So the principle of sowing and reaping and two Corinthians nine, verse six. This principle underscores the spiritual law of rescipret wait restpro city respro city sorry, in giving rights. Remember this, whoever so sparingly? Yeah, it's very red, So what's the principle of sowing and reaping is a fundamental biblical concept that illustrates the cause and effect relationship between actions and their consequences. This principle is deeply rooted in both the Old and New Testaments, serves as a moral and spiritual guideline for believers the Old Testament foundation. The concept of sowing and reaping is first introduced in agricultural context of ancient Israel. Why farming was a central part of life. In Genesis eight twenty two, God establishes the natural order while the earth endures see time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night shall never cease. This first underscores the reliability of sowing and reaping cyclist part of God's creation. Proverbs twenty two eight. He who sows in just will reap disaster on the row of his fury will be destroyed. Here the principle is applied to human behavior, indicating that actions, whether righteous or wicked, yield corresponding outcomes. And then the New Testament teachings. Teachings the New Testament reinforces and expands upon this principle, particularly in the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles. In the Parable of the Sower Matthew thirteen, verses three through nine, Jesus uses the imagery of sowing seeds to describe the reception of the Word of God in different types of hearts. The varied results, ranging from fruitfulness to barrenness. Barrenness illustrate how the condition of one's heart affects spiritual growth and productivity. Paul the Apostle explicitly articulates the principle in Galatians nine, verses seven through eight. Do not be deceived. God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. The one who sows to please his flesh from the flesh will reap destruction, but the one who sows to please the Spirit from the spirit will reap eternal life. The passage highlights the spiritual dimension of sowing and reaping, and sizing the eternal consequences of one's actions. The principle of sowing and reaping is applical to various aspects of life, including personal conduct, relationships, and stewardship. In two Corinthia's nine, verse six, we already read the verses as Paul applies the principle of generosity, and then in the realm of personal conduct, James three eighteen states peacemakers who sow in peace reap the fruit of righteousness. This underscores the importance of cultivating peace and righteousness in one's interactions with others. What is the esca logical implications. The principle of sowing and reaping also carries eschaeological significance. In Revelation fourteen fourteen through sixteen, the imagery of harvest's usual describe to final judgment. Then I looked and saw a white cloud, And seated on the cloud was one like the son of Man, with a golden crown on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. And another angel came out of the temple called in a loud voice to the one seated in the cloud, swing your sickle and reap, because the time has come to harvest, for the crop of the earth is ripe. So the one seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested. The passage illustrates the ultimate fulfillment of the sowing and reaping principle, where the righteous and the wicked received their due rewards. Conclusion, the principle of sowing and reaping serves as a timeless reminder of the moral and spiritual laws established by God. It encourages believers to live righteously, act generously, and remain mindful of the eternal consequences of their actions. And then the next is going to be in verse seven, it's the attitude of the heart. Each one should give that he has decided in his heart to give, not out of regret or compulsion, For God loves a cheerful giver. Our giving should be voluntary, joyful, reflecting a heart aligned with God's purpose. We'll look a little deeper into the attitude of the heart. The concept of the heart in the Bible extends beyond the physical organ to encompass the inner being of a person, including their emotions, will, intellect, and moral character. This attitude of the heart is a central theme throughout scripture, reflecting one's relationship with God and others. It is often depicted as the seat of one's spiritual life and the source of actions and thoughts. Biblical understanding of the heart. In Biblical terms, the heart is the core of a person's identity and spiritual life. Proverbs four twenty three emphasize the importance of guarding the heart. Guard your heart with all diligence. From it flows springs of life. This verse underscores the heart's role as the wellspring of one's actions and decisions, highlighting the need for vigilance and maintaining a pure and righteous heart. The heart's condition and God's concern. The Bible frequently addresses the condition of the heart, indicating that God is deeply concerned with its state. And on Samuel sixteen, verse seven, the Lord tells Samuel, do not consider this appearance for height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not see as a man does, for man sees the outward appearance, but the Lord sees the heart. This passage reveals that God prioritizes the inner disposition over external appearance. Jeremiah seventeen nine through ten further explores the heart's nature. The heart is deceitful above all things, that beyond cure. Who can understand it? The Lord which search the heart, examine the mind, rewarded man according to his way, but what his deeds deserve. Here the heart is described as inherently deceitful and necessitaying divine examination of transformation. Okay, what's the conclusion that to the heart is a profound biblical theme that encompasses one's inner life, relationship with God, interactions with others. It is a reflection of one's spiritual condition and is of most importance in the Christian faith. Though divine transformation and renewal, Believers are called to cultivate a heart that aligns with God's will, characterized by love, humility, and obedience. Sorry, guys, give me one second. I gotta let my dog in. This is too much. Let's get back to the screen. Thank you for your patience. My dogs were barking like crazy outside, so I just I don't know if you guys could hear it, but they're right next to the door barking, so I had to bring him inside real quick, so you guys won't even notice the pause. But all right, So the next one would be God's provision and sufficiency, which is talked about in Second Crinthians nine, verse eight. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times, having that all that you need, you will abound in every good work Psycho Corinthians nine, verse eight. God promises to provide our needs as we trust Him and give generously. So next is going to be in Seco Crinthia's nine verse twelve. The service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the saints, but also overflowing many expressions of thanksgiving to God. Our giving results in praise and thanksgiving to God, impacting both the giver and the receiver. What's the I want to go over the impact of generosity. Generosity is a Biblical principle, is deeply rooted in the character of God and is a reoccurring theme throughout scripture. It is not merely an act of giving, but a reflection of the heart's poster towards God and others. The Bible presents generosity as a virtue that brings blessings both to the giver and the recipient, fostering a community of love, support, and mutual care. So the Old Testament Foundations lays the groundwork for understanding in Deuteronomy fifteen verses ten through eleven. And it's the generosity of understanding through the laws and narratives that emphasize care for the poor, the stranger, and the needy. And in Deuteronomy fifteen verses ten through eleven, it says, give generously to him, and do not let your heart be grieved when you do so. And because of this, the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything to which you put your hand. There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy, and to the poor in your land. The account of Ruth and Boaz illustrates the impact the generosity of individuals' lives the broader community and the broader community. BoA's kindness and provisions for Ruth, a foreigner and widow, not only ensured her survival but also led to her becoming part of the lineage of King David and ultimately Jesus Christ Ruth two verse four. Wisdom literature so proverbs only exhorts the virtues of generosity, linking it to prosperity and divine favor. Proverbs eleven, verse twenty four through twenty five. One gives freely yet gains even more. Another withholds what is right, only to become poor. A generous soul will prosper, and he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. The wisdom underscores the paradoxical nature of generosity and giving one receives. So people might think that this means like one gives freely yet gains even more. Might you might think that you're talking about giving money and then receiving money, But it's talking about giving freely of anything, first of all. But this might be more referring to I haven't really looked into this verse before, but I just just came to me. It might be referring to, you know, riches in heaven, not oh, you give money and then you receive money. That's and I don't think that's what it is. I think maybe you give generously with a good heart, then you're going to receive riches where in heaven. Okay, and that's what we're supposed to be stacking up for. But I'd have to look deeply into that verse. Yeah, So this is the paradoxical nature of generosity and giving one received. Yeah, are we receiving money or financial backing? I don't know. Maybe it's something more to it, you know. Spiritual and the New Testament teachings, we have Jesus Christ and bodies and teaches the principal generosity as life and ministry are marked by acts of compassion and selfless giving. In Matthew five forty two, this teaching challenges believers to adopt a lifestyle of open handed and illness and trust in God's provision. Then we have Acts two forty four through forty five. All believers together had nothing in common, selling their possessions and goods they share with anyone who was in need. And that's communal communal giving. What's the summary? The Biblical call to generosity is a call to reflect God's character and participate in his mission. It is a powerful force for good, transforming individuals and communities in profound ways. My leg is itchy, okay, perfect? Well those were all good. Let me get back down to the teaching points. Perfect all right, So we have that going. And I have some key themes from the from chapter nine or sorry, chapter nine, verses six to fifteen, sewing and reaping The passage uses on agricultural analogy, stating that what you sew, you will also reap. Sowing generously leads to a generous harvest, while sewing sparingly leads to a meager one. Cheerful and willing giving giving should not be done out of compulsion or reluctance. God loves a cheerful giver. And then next is God's provision. God is able to make all grace abound to believers so that they have all sufficiency and can abound in every good work. He supplies the seed for the sower and increase the harvest, ensuring that those who give generously are not left wanting. So purpose of giving the generosity describes described as a ministry that supplies the needs of others, specifically the suffering saints in Jerusalem at the time, resulting in abundant thanksgivings. The next one is gratitude for God's gift. The passage concludes by emphasizing the ultimate source of all generosity, God's indescribable gift, often understood to be Jesus Christ. This incomprehensible gift is the foundation for all giving, all other giving, so perfect that is the end of chapter nine. Let me go over some practical applications we have. Evaluate your giving. Reflect on your current giving habits. Are you giving out of obligation or is it a joyful expression of your faith? Next, trust in God's provision. Consider areas in your life where you need to trust God more fully for provision. How can you demonstrate that trust enough through generous giving? How can you demonstrate that trust through generous giving? How can you demonstrate that trust through generous giving? Sorry, encourage others share testimonies of how God has provided for you as you have given generously. Encourage others in your community to experience the joy of giving. And the next plan you're giving, decide in advance which you will give, allowing your giving to be intentional, purposeful rather than impulsive impulsive. Okay, there we go. We got teaching points. Now we're going to go. We're going to do additional scriptures that connect we have Luke six, verse thirty eight. Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured onto your lap. For the measure you use. It will be a measure to you. And then Proverbs eleven, verse twenty five. A generous soul will prosper, and he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. That's Proverbs eleven, verse twenty five. And then we have Philippians four nineteen once again. And my God will supply all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ's Jesus. All right, so that was about an hour, all right, So let me just switch to Second Corinthians, chapter ten, then go over the intro. In Second Corinthians ten, Paul addresses criticisms and challenges to his authority in corn. Although his detractors see his physical presence as weak and his speech is unimpressive, Paul the searched that the strength of his ministry lies in the power of Christ, not worldly standards. He emphasizes the importance of spiritual warfare, the spiritual nature of his weapons, and his God given authority to build up the church, not to tear it down. All right, let me get to the teaching points real quick. All right, there we go psych Corinthians ten. So the first title here in Second Corinthians ten it says the spiritual war. So we're gonna read verse one through six. And I got some notes. It says, now I pall myself and pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent and bold towards you. But I beg you that when I am present, I may not be bold with the confidence by which I intend to be bold against some who think of us as we walked according to the flesh. For though we walked in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God. For pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments in every high thing that exalts himself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled. Very important. So it's but I beg you that I am in the presence, that I may be bold in the confidence which I tend to be bold against some. So basically two Corinthians ten, verses one through it discusses that while Paul is perceived as meek in person, his spiritual authority is not worldly right, So he he's he might, I don't know what Paul's appearance was. Some people said that Paul was short and not good looking. I don't know what, you know, who knows? I mean some people say that, and maybe that's why he said. He's perceived as meek in person, but his spiritual authority is not worldly. He and other believers. I'm back to my notes. He and other believers do not wage war with worldly weapons, but with divine power to demolish false arguments and to take every thought captive to obey Christ. His passage addresses criticism from those who follow worldly standards, refute their claims, and contrast the fleshley approach while a spiritual one focused on obedience to Christ. Let me just pull some a verse up real quick too, you know. So we were reminded of talking about spiritual warfare. So we're going to go to Ephesian six verse starting at verse ten. It says, the whole armor of God. All right, So we're going to be in Ephesian six, verse ten. Finally, my brethren, let me just sai someth going off. Ooh, don't do that, go back. I just want to make sure I don't lose my place here, it says, Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual host of wickedness in heavenly places. Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day. And having done all to stand, stand therefore, having girded your wate with truth, having put having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having a shot of your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace. Above all, taking this shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts from the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to his end, with the perseverance of supplication from all the saints. And for me that utterance may be given to me, that I may be open, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the Gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains that in it I may speak boldly as I ought to speak. So understand something. Okay, So when he's talking about for the weapons of our warfare are not Carnival Mighty and God for pulling down strongholds. You know, we got to understand that they're not physical weapons. You know, they're not an ar fifteen, they're not a literal sword, They're not aginsu you know, anything like that. Okay, They're going to be you know, our weapon is going to be, as it's talked about here, the Word of God, right, that's going to be our sword, is going to be the Word of God. And then we have the prayer is also our weapon. So we have prayer and we have the Word of God. Is our offensive weapons? What is our defensive weapons? It says that it the belt, the belt of truth, which is girding the waste. And then you have the breastplate of righteousness. You also have the shot of your feet, which is the preparation of the gospel. And then above all taking this shield of faith. How is faith built well? Romans ten seventeen says faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. So right now, as I'm speaking the word of God to you, you're building faith. So you want to get that shield of faith as big as possible, right so, And that's how you quench the wiles of the devil, is what it says. And then take the helmet of salvation that's going to protect you from all these evil thoughts. Right it's actually talking about it here in the other verse. It talks about taking those thoughts captive into the obedience of Christ. Now do I always do this all the time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do I try to do this as much as possible. Of course I try to. So in spiritual warfare, this is something you should think about, is that we need to have the word of God as the sword of the spirit, okay, which is the word of God, which is an offensive weapon. And prayer always with all prayer and supplication, and the Spirit being watchful to the end, with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints, okay, and for me. That's what it says. So make sure that praying always and also the sword of the spirit. And also you need the shield the faith, okay. And then you need the breastplate of righteousness and the gospel sandals of the shod okay. And then also you're going to need that girded for your waste, okay, which is like the belt of truth. Okay, very very important verse for you to understand. And just to let you guys know, just in case you forgot, it's a Pheesian six verses ten through twenty. Okay. Most of you probably are familiar with that verse. But I think it's a good connection between Aphesian six and then also Tewod Corinthians ten, verses one through six. Okay, So I just wanted to go over that, and then I'll continue with some key points addressing criticism. Addressing criticism is one Paul responds to accusation that he is timid in person but bold in his letters. He argues that his meekness is a reflection of Christ's character, not a sign of weakness. Spiritual warfare. The passage uses military language, demolishing strongholds, taking captives, clarifies that this is a spiritual battle, not a physical one. We got to understand that there's spiritual battles going on everywhere around you at all times. Divine power, the weapons of their warfare are not worthy, but are powerful through God to dismantle false ideas and pretensions that oppose God. Next, taking thoughts captive, the ultimate goal is to bring every thought into obedience to Christ, transforming it from a hindrance to faith into an act of submission. Next focus on obedience. Paul gives the Corinthians an opportunity to correct their disobedience before he arrives, as he is ready to deal with those who act according to the flesh or worldly standards. All right, so I have some teaching points here Paul's authority and humility. Paul begins by appearing to the Corinthians as meek and generals. We already went over that spiritual warfare. Paul emphas sizes that the weapons of our warfare are not the weapons of the world. Instead, we went over Phesian six, verses ten through twenty. Let's see what else we have here in my teaching points. Spiritual warfare refers to the Christian concept of fighting against the work of pre natural, pre eternal eternal. It says, pre eternatural evil forces. It is based on the belief that there is a constant battle between the forces of God and the forces of Satan. This battle is not found with physical not fought with physical weapons, but spiritual ones. As believers are called this stand firm in their faith and resist the devil's schemes. The concept of spiritual warfare is rooted in various passages throughout the Bible. One of the most explicit references found in Ephesians six, verses ten through twenty, which we already went over. This passage outlines the spiritual armor that Christians must wear, including the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteous as, the Gospel of Peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Nature of the battle. The battle describes as not being against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against authorities, against powers of the wickedness, against the spiritual forces of evil and the heavenly realms. This indicates that the struggles not against human adversaries, but against spiritual entities that seek to undermine God's kingdom and his people. What are the roles of believers are called to be vigilant and prayful, and recognizing that their strength comes from the Lord. James four to seven advises submit yourselves then to God, resists the devil, and he will flee from you. This submission to God and resistance to the devil are crucial components of spiritual warfare. Additionally, one Peter five eight nine warns believers to be sober minded and alert your adversary. The devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour, resisting him devour, resisting him, standing firm in your faith. So understand something that is such a good point, because how many stupid things have you done when you are drunk or under the influence of drugs, or under the influence of alcohol, or under the influence of weed or whatever you know, or any other kind of hard drug. So when you are sober minded and alert, then then you are better to go against the adversary of the devil. But when you're drunk, then it's easier for you to give in to temptation or argue or fight, or you know whatever. And if you're taking drugs, it's even worse. So definitely, also the spiritual the weapons of spiritual warfare are not carnival, but mighty through God and Tewo Corinthians ten, verses four through five, It says the weapons are a warfare are not the weapons of the world. Instead, they are divine power to demolig strongholds, which we already went over. Some other examples through scripture would be throughout the Bible. There are numerous examples of spiritual warfare. Jesus himself faced temptation from Satan in the wilderness, has recorded in Matthew four verses one through eleven. He countered each temptation with scripture, demonstrating the power of God's word and spiritual battles. The Book of Acts also provides accounts of the early Church can running demonic forces and false teachings through the Holy through the power of the Holy Spirit. So and also in Matthew four verses one through eleven, Jesus is using the actually out of Deuteronomy. So I think that's interesting. He's using the Old Testament against the devil and it works. So it's not only to know the New Testament, guys, but also the Old Testament as well. Some of the practical applications. Christians are encouraged to engage in spiritual warfare through a life of holiness, prayer, and reliance on God's word, regular study, of scripture, participation in communal worship, and a disciplined prayer life or vital practices. Believers are also urged to be aware of the spiritual realities around them and to intercede for others who may be under spiritual attack. The conclusion, spiritual warfare is an integral aspect of the Christian life, requiring believers to be equipped with spiritual armor and rely on God's strength. Through faith, prayer, and the Word of God, Christians can stand firm against the forces of darkness in advance the Kingdom of God. So, guys, we got to understand the word of God. What are we doing right now? We are doing Bible studies so that way we understand and hopefully memorize some of the Word of God. And that's what Jesus did when he was being tempted. He always just he didn't rely on a sword, he didn't rely on a rock, he didn't rely on a gun. You know, he didn't have guns back then. But what did he do. He relied on the word of God. And that's how he won the battle against the devil each time, right, all right, So we have that, that's a conclude that And then also when he was talking about taking thoughts captive. In the Sewod Corinthians ten, verse five, Paul instructs believers to take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. It underscores the importance of controlling our thought life and aligning it with God's truth. Okay, so hold on real quick, let me alright, guys, we're back. I do apologize. I just had some sound in the background. I also want to make sure. Okay, here we go. Okay, guys. So, in taking thoughts captive, the concept of taking thoughts captive is this is very important for you guys to understand. Just is me as well. So the concept of taking thoughts captive is primarily derived from the apostle Paul's teachings and the New Testament, specifically in his second Letter to the Corinthians. This idea is a central theme to Christian's spiritual discipline and involves controlling one's thoughts to align with the teachings and obedience of Christ. And we kind of already went through it already. It's in two Corinthians ten, verses three through five, is what they're referring to here. So some of the practical applications that we can kind of pull out of. This is identify and challenge negative thoughts. So recognize thoughts that are contrary to biblical truth, such as fear, doubt, combination, and replace them with spiritual affirmations. Meditate on scriptures another one. Regular meditation on God's Word helps to fill the mind with truth and provides a foundation for discerning and rejecting falsehoods. And then number three we have prayer and dependence on the Holy Spirit. Prayer is essential in seeking God's help to control thoughts and to rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance and strength. And then number four is accountability and community. Engaging with fellow believers for support and accountability can aid and maintaining a discipline thought life. So definitely, you know, going to church would help. And having if you're a man, you know, fellow brothers in Christ or if you're a woman, fellow sisters in Christ is gonna help you with accountability and also support. That's very important. You know, if you're going through spiritual battles or having some issues with anything, you know, whether it's drinking, weed, lust, or whatever of the flesh, it's good to have a support group and accountability. So it can help you maintain a discipline life, you know, thought life. And what's the conclusion, The practice of taking thoughts captive as a vital aspect of Christian discipleship, reflecting a commitment to live under the lordship of Christ. It is a dynamic process that involves the mind, heart, and spirit, aiming to cultivate a life that honors God in thought and in action. Okay, so that was all just man, that's a lot of information just from from one to six. So that's yeah, that's whenever you get into spiritual warfare, there's there's definitely a lot of meat. You know, I could, I could go definitely even deeper if I if I wanted to, you know, I have. I did a whole podcast on spiritual warfare before, a few podcasts already in the past on spiritual warfare, and you know, it definitely gets deep. But for the sake of time, I don't want to get too much into it. But if you guys want to comment below on Spotify, if you want, you know, a whole show on spiritual warfare sometime, just let me know. But I think you guys seem to like the Bible studies more than shows like that, but you know, you guys can always put in your two cents, and when we get done with the Bible, at least I'll have some ideas of what you guys would like me to do. Or unless you guys suggest that you want me to just keep going through the Bible again, we could definitely do that. So, all right, so we went over. We already went over sewo Corinthians ten, verses one through six. Now we're going to be in second Corinthians ten, verses seven through eleven. Now, and let me get down to my teaching points here, all right, perfect, all right, It says reality of Paul's authority two Corinthians ten, verse seven. Do you look at the things according to the outward appearances. If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ, let him again consider this in himself, that just as he is Christ, even so we are Christ. For even if I should boast somewhat more about our authority, which the Lord gave us for edification and not for your destruction, I shall not be ashamed lest I seem to terrify you by letters. For by his letters, they say, are waitingly powerful. But his bodily presence is weak and his speech contemptible. Let such a person consider list that we are in a word, we are in word by letters, then we are absent. Such we will also be indeed when we are present. So so in a second Corinthians seven through eleven are ten. Seven through eleven is a passage where Paul defends his apostolic authority by telling the Corinthians to look beyond ourward appearances. He rebukes those who judge based on physical presence or worldly standards, and states that his actions when present will match what he writes in his letters, emphasizing that his authority is for building up the church, not tearing it down. Kind Of crazy though, how people are the same as they are nowadays. You know, if you come and you're in the presence of people, or you're you know, not as tall as people thought, or not as strong as people thought, or not as buff as people thought, or not as good looking you know, in person. It's just man, people are that they're really quick to judge. And uh, you know, I went and met with a bunch of podcasters. You know, that was like the sing in La where there was about four different shows that all met up at once, and uh, they were like all drinking and stuff, and the they were asking a lot of other podcasts would like they were calling on the phone and they were asking, you know, hey, is Josh drinking, Like they're like checking on me to see if I'm drinking, which I wasn't, but still because they're not all Christian podcasts that I was gonna go meet with, so they're all asking, you know about like is he drinking or is he really as Christian as he says he is, Like that's kind of what they're thinking of, like dang bro chill supposed to be having a good time, you know, and so it's just, you know, it's just how people are, and it's it's okay, I don't really I don't really mind. It's just a good example of how people are. They're like, uh, there's a certain way like that, you know, you could be online where people want to make sure that you're like that in person as well, I guess. So it's really interesting. It's kind of funny how people are. But anyway, key themes and meanings, Okay, So for this chapter, for these verses, so for verse seven, Paul confronts are judging by appearances, and verse seven Paul confronts the Corinthians by judging him and other ministers by outward appearents, which is what his opponents did. They admired the false apostles for their confident and oppressive demeanor, while dismissing Paul because he seemed physically weak or unimpressive. Paul urges them to consider that just as they belong to Christ, so do he and his companions. And then in verse eight, authority for building up and not tearing down, Paul as searched that the authority God gave him is for the purpose of building up the church, not for destruction or some promotion. And then in verse eleven, actions must match words, he addresses the criticism that his letters are waiting and forceful, but that he is very unimpressive in person. Paul asserts that his actions when he is present will be consistent with what he writes down when absent. He wants them to know that his character and authority are not a facade, but are the same in person as they are on paper. And then in verses seven through eleven, boasting an intaguity, Paul doesn't want to be a source of fear or intimidation through his authority. Instead, he encourages them to look at the spiritual substance of their faith and recognize that His ministry is genuine and that his life is an open book. Okay, so now we have Two Corinthians ten, verses twelve through eighteen. So in verse twelve it says, for we dare not class our for we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they measure themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves are not wise. We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us, a sphere which especially includes you. For we are not over extended ourselves, for we are not overextended ourselves, as though our authority did not extend to you. But it was to you that we came with the Gospel of Christ. Not boasting of things beyond measure, that is, and other men's labors, but having hope that as your faith is increased, we shall greatly enlarge you in our sphere to preach the Gospel and the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's sphere of accomplishment, but he who glories, let him glory in the Lord. For he who condemns himself has approved, but whom the Lord commends.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So verse eighteen, it says, Paul warns against boasting. Actually, let me see, I'll go over. Let me go over this other part first, then I'll go to the Verse eighteen, it says Corinthians ten Verses twelve through eighteen is about the unwise practice of self condemnation and measuring oneself against others, contrasting it with Paul's ministry. Instead of comparing themselves, Paul and his companions focus on working within the measure or spear God has given them, which includes the Corinthian Church. The main point is that true approval comes from the Lord and not from self promotion, and Christians should boast only in the Lord. Some of the key takeaways rejection of self comparison. Paul calls it foolish to measure and compare one's self against other people, a practice that focuses on outward appearance rather than spiritual subsistence. Working with God's appointed spear, Paul states he will not boast beyond the limits the spear God has assigned him, which is the Corinthian Church. He has instrumental in founding, he has contexts, he has contacts with his work, and hopes to expand his ministry to new areas beyond them. Next boasting should be in the Lord. The passage concludes with the reminder that true approval comes from God, not from self condemnation. Therefore, those who boasts should only boast about the Lord and his work, not their own accomplishments. Focus on building up, not tearing down. This is a continuation of the earlier theme in the chapter that the weapons of their warfare are spiritual, not worldly, and are used to build up and bring people into obedience, not to destroy or intimidate. Perfect all right, So a word to go over the boasting in the Lord. I have it right down here. Sorry, it jumped all the way to the top of my notes boasting in the Lord. So Paul warns against boasting in human achievements and instead encourages boasting in the Lord, as it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but one whom the Lord condemns. So let's look a little deeper into boasting in the Lord. Boasting in the Lord is a biblical concept that emphasizes the importance of attributing glory and honor to God rather than to oneself. This idea is rooted in the understanding that all good things come from God, and human achievements are ultimately the result of His grace and power. The practice of boasting in the Lord is a form of worship and acknowledgment of God's sovereign and goodness. What's the Biblical foundation? Jeremiah nine twenty three through twenty four says, this is what the Lord says. Let out the wise man boasts in his wisdom, nor the strong man in his strength, nor the wealthy man and his riches. But let him who boast boasts in this that he understands and knows me that I am the Lord who exercises loving devotion, justice, and righteousness on the earth. For I delight in these things, declares the Lord. And then in the New Testament, the apostle Paul frequently addresses the theme of boasting in the Lord in one Corinthians one, verse thirty one. Therefore, as is written, let him who boasts boasts in the Lord. This echoes the Old Testament teaching and underscores the continuing continuity continuity of this principle throughout the scriptures. Boasting in the Lord is a recognition of God's ultimate authority and the believer's dependence on him. It serves as a reminder that human wisdom, strength and wealth are fleeting and insufficient compared to the eternal and unchanging nature of God. Practical application in practical terms, boasting the Lord can manifest in various ways in a believer's life. It involves giving credit for personal achievements, expressing gratitude for his blessings, and sharing testimonies of his work in one's life. It also includes proclaiming God's attributes and deeds to others, thereby encouraging fellow believers and witnessing to non believers. The apostle Paul exemplifies this practice in his letters, often recounting his own weakness and trials to highlight God's strength and grace and Tewo Corinthians twelve, verses nine through ten, Paul states, but he said to me, my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness. Therefore I will boast in all more gladly in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me this is why, for the sake of Christ, a delight and weakness and insults and hardships and persecutions and difficulties. For when I am weak, that I am strong. So we will go back to that verse in probably next week. Conclusion. While boasting the Lord is a deeply personal practice, it also it also has communal implications. It fosters a cultural worship of gratitude within the Body of Christ, encouraging believers to support one another in their spiritual journeys. By constantly directing glory to God, the Church collectively bears witness to His greatness and faithfulness in the world. Perfect All right, guys, so we finished chapter ten. Let me go ahead and excuse me go over some practical applications. The first we have actually one, two, three, four. The first one will be evaluate your thought life. Regularly assess your thoughts and identify any that are not in align with God's Word. Practice taking these thoughts captive and replacing them with scripture rely on God's power, and spiritual battles rely on God's divine power rather than worldly methods. Equip yourself with the armor of God is described in Ephesian six, verses ten through eighteen. Exercise humility. Follow Paul's example of humility and gentleness in leadership and interactions with others, recognizing that true strength is found in christ like meekness. Boast in the Lord. Shift your focus from personal achievements to what God has done in your life. Share testimonies of faithfulness and grace with others. Amen. Okay, So some additional scriptures that connect, of course, Ephesians six, verses ten through twenty is a great one, and discuss the full armor of God and the spiritual nature of our battles. I don't really need to get into that, because we already went over that. Philippians four, verse eight encourages believers to think on things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praise worthy. And then Romans twelve, verses two calls for the renewal of the mind to discern God's will. And then James four verse six highlights the importance of humilities, stating that God's purpose opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble perfect. So we want ahead in one over second Corinthians ten. Now we're going to go go over the intro to second Corinthians twelve, I'm sorry, Second Corinthians eleven, okay, and sewod Corinthians eleven. Paul passionately defends his apostolistic apostolic authority against the influence of false apostles. He reveals his concerned for the Corinthians who are being led astray from the pure devotion to Christ. He contrasts his genuine service and sufferings for Christ with the deceitful practices of the false apostles, boasting paradoxically in the weaknesses rather than his strengths. Perfect. Let me go ahead and get to the teaching points. We have? How many we have? We have four of them? Cool, We have about twenty five minutes left, So let me just go ahead and get to into chapter eleven. So we did eight through eleven. How many do we have? Oh, we got Let me check something. So we have eleven, twelve and thirteen? Okay, h all right, let me think. Let me see how long twelve is? Real quick? Oh man? All right, thirteen fairly quick. Okay, Let's go ahead and do eleven real quick, and I'll try to do more scripture and little less teaching points. I'll do some, but eleven has what one, two three four. All right, let me go ahead and read sewod Corinthians two, verse eleven, concerning of concerning for the faithfulness, Oh, that you would bear with me in a little folly. And indeed you do bear with me, for I am jealous for you, with godly jealousy. For I have bethralled you to one husband, that I may present you as a chest virgin to Christ. But I fear less somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your mind's may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different Gospel which you have not accepted, you may well put up with it, okay. So and Second Corinthians eleven, verse two, Paul expresses a godly jealousy for the Corinthians, desiring to present them as a pure bride to Christ. This highlights the importance of spiritual fidelity and purity in the relationship with Christ. And then in Second Corinthians eleven three through four, Paul warns the Corinthians about being led astray by false apostles, comparing them to the serpent deceiving eve Second Corinthians eleven, verses three through four. This emphasizes the need for vigilance and discernment in spiritual matters. Okay, so the Biblical frequency frequently. The Bible frequently addresses the theme of deception, wanting believers to remain vigilant against false teachings, misleading doctionnes, and deceitful practices. This theme is woven throughout both the Old and New Testament, emphasizing the importance of discernment and adherence to the truth of God's word and Deuteronomy thirteen one through three states if a prophet or dreamer or dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, that if and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, and sorry spoken to you, the signer one ed to you he has spoken to you, comes to pass. But he says, let us follow other gods which you have not known, and let us worship them. You must not listen to the words that the prophet or dreamer. This passage underscores the necessity of testing authenticity of prophetic messages against the established revelation of God. Then Proverbs fourteen eight says, the wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way, but the folly of fools deceive them. Here wisdom is portrayed as the ability to discern truth from falsehood, a critical skill for avoiding deception. And then in Matthew twenty four, verses four through five, Jesus cautions see that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name claiming I am the Christ and will deceive many. This warning highlights the spiritual deception that will characterize the end times, urging believers to remade steadfast in their faith. And then in Tewod Corinthians eleven, verses thirteen through fifteen, which is coming, which we'll be talking about soon, I'm not going to give you a spoiler alert. We have Ephesians four fourteen states there will be no there. Then we will no longer be infants tossed about out by the waves and carried around every wind of teaching and by the clear cunning of men of their deceitful scheming. This pastor has emphasized the importance of spiritual maturity and doctional stability in resisting. So in conclusion, by adhering to these biblical principles, christians can safeguard themselves against the persuasive threat of deception or remained anchored in the truth of God's word. So that's why it says for he who for if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you may put up you. You may well, you may well put up with it. You may well put up with them. And it's like screamed or exclamation point. All right, let's see if I have anything else. Oh, it jumps all the way to verse twenty three through twenty seven. Okay, no problem, all right, I'm going to continue Paul and false apostles, for I consider that I am not an inferior to the most eminent apostles, even though I am untrained in speech, yet I am not in knowledge. But we have been thoroughly manifested among you in all things. Did I commit sin and humbling myself that might be exalted, that you might be exalted? Because I preached the Gospel of God to you free of charge. I robbed other churches, taking wages from them to minister to you. And when I was present with you, and indeed I was burdened to no one. For what I lacked, the brethren who came from Macedonius applied, and in everything I kept myself from being burdensome to you. And so I will keep myself as the truth of crisis in me. No one shall stop me from boasting in the regions of Acacia or Achia. Why because I do not love you, God knows. But what I do, I will also continue to do that I may cut off the opportunity for those who desire an opportunity to be regarded as we and the things of which they boast, for which are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves to the apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himselves transformed himselves into an angel of light. Therefore there is no great thing if this minister's also transforms themselves in the ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. You guys, understand that it's talking about no wonder, for Satan himself can transform himself into an angel of light. So ministers can come and act like they're good people. You know, you know that they're there for the good of everybody, and you know they could be there just for money. They could be there no kleftlow dollar type of deal, you know, Joel Olstein type of deal. You know, that kind of guy. There's just some people that come to mind. You know, I can't remember that other guy. Oh the guy that's anyways. I don't want to slander people, but I still need to point out the truth. Okay, So Benny hen those type of people, you know, they go up on stage, you know, come on up here, you have me five thousand, and you'll make fifty thousand back, and then come up here. Say he's like grabbing people by the head and throwing them back and then acting like they're healed, you know, healed and and uh some of those people are paid, you know, and just uh, there's just people that we got to make sure that we point out so that you don't get deceived by them. Prosperity gospel, that type of deal. Just be careful. There's also some other pastors that are out there right now that I can't really name any off the top of my head. There's one that's like right on the tip of my tongue. And Kenneth Copeland, Okay, that's another guy. If you watch his sermons and you watch the way that you know, is he preaching the gospel or is he preaching prosperity gospel? You know, And they're driving in private jets and they got you know, thirty room mansions and they have Texas Houston, Nashville Stadium. They got people coming too, you know that kind of stuff. So just be careful. You know, can God heal people, absolutely, but he is God helping people, heal people so that they can make millions of dollars. I don't know about that, you know, I don't know. But just be careful of false ministers who transform themselves into ministers of righteousness whose and will be according to their works, it says, and it does say that Satan can transform himself into an angel of light. If you look at Hebrews thirteen, verse two, it says entertain strangers. When you entertain strangers, you never know, and you're entertained an angel unaware. So you know, make sure you take care of strangers, because I believe that that angels come in the form of a human. And I think that some do come in the form of a human and you walk pay you know, they cross your path and they give you an opportunity to assist them. And maybe it's freezing outside and they need a jacket or whatever it may be. You know, who knows if that's even what they do. I just I don't know what what uh you're presented with, you know, if you do see an angel, but I do know they come in the form of a human. If you look at Sodom Ingomorra, what do you see? You see two angels coming to a lot and they're in the form of a human. We've gone over with this, you know, in Sodom inga Morras. So my whole point there is to understand that satanim sol can transform himself into an angel of light. So I think that Satan can come to you in the form of a human. That's what I personally believe. Now, he's not going to come to you and live with you for your whole life. I don't believe that. I just think that he just comes sporadically in certain situations in the form of a human. And I think he could sit down with worldly governeurs. You know, let's talk about in Ephesians six ten through twenty. If you look up the if you look up the Geneva Bible, it's talked about. It talks about worldly governors. Okay, guys, we need to understand that. So I do believe that Satan can come and speak to people in human form. Okay, I do believe that fallen angels can also come in human form? Am I one hundred percent? Is that one hundred percent fact? I just know from Hebrews thirteen to two, from Salde Mighemora, that angels come in the form of a human, you know, when they come in deal with people and saw the Migamora for example, they were able to eat, they were able to grab Lot's wife, and they were people were able to see them right, and people were lusting after them and all this stuff. So that's what I believe. Do I know if fallen angels can come, I don't know, but it just seems to me that something happened between the time of between nineteen hundred and twenty twenty five. In between that area right there, it looks more like probably like nineteen forty seven, and you know, all this technology came in like a bat out of hell. It just came boom. Is technology that changed humanity, you know, like literally changed humanity, like similar to what it would say in the Book of Enoch. Not saying that that scripture or canon, okay, but just similar to how the Book of Enoch was that these watchers came down, taught people about putting on makeup, tap people about roots and which cre often and sorcery that those, and then weapons of war, you know, shields and swords, you know, like you see, they teach that, so that's war. And then all of a sudden, you know, between nineteen hundred and twenty twenty five. The reason why I say that is because you know, nuclear bombs, all these different things started coming into play, tanks, you know, just a lot of technology that was you know, just technology just ran rapid during that time. Now, was there something like an incursion of fallen angels? They came and taught our you know, spoke to our government and sat down and gave them give them ideas. I mean, who knows. That's all just speculation, but it definitely could have happened. Sorry, I went off into a tangent, guys, but that's just when my mind does sometimes. Let's get back to the Bible. Two Corinthians eleven, verse sixteen, reluctant boasting. I say again, let no one think me a fool, if otherwise at least receive me as a fool, that I also may boast a little. What I speak, I speak not according to the Lord, but as it were, foolishly in this confidence of boasting. Seeing that many boasts according to the flesh, I also will boast. For you put on the fools gladly, since you yourselves are wise. But you put up with it. But you put up with if one brings you into bondage, and if one devours you, and if one takes from you, if one exalts himself, if one strikes you on the face to our shame, I say that you are too weak for that. But whatever anyone is bold, I speak foolishly, I am also. I am bold also. And let me see when I have I have twenty three through twenty seven, which is coming up. All right, let's go ahead suffering for Christ. Two Corinthians eleven, verse twenty two. Are they Hebrews, So am I? Are they Israelites? So am I? Are they the seed of Abraham. So am I are they ad ministers of Christ. I speak as a fool. I am more in labors, more abundant in stripes above measure, in prisons, more frequently in deaths, often from the Jews. Five times I received forty stripes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked a night and a day. I've been in the deep and journeys, often in pearls of water, and pearls of robbers, and pearls of my own countrymen, and pearls of the gentiles, and pearls of the city, and pearls in the wilderness, and pros of the sea, and pros of my false brethren. In weariness and toil and sleeplessness, aten and hunger, and thirst and fasting often and cold and nakedness. Besides the other things, what comes upon me daily my deep concern for all the churches. Who is weak? I am not weak? Who is made to stumble? I do not burn with indignation. Now I feel bad about.
Speaker 2: Complaining about going to work all day, kobe home, taking care of my kids, and then come in and do it.
Speaker 1: A podcast this guy's over here getting shipwrecked, beaten with rods stripes forty times minus won three times, beaten with rods stone three times shipwrecked. I mean, oh my goodness, still spreading the gospel message. I just have to appreciate what I have here, you know. So in first Second Corinthians eleven twenty three through twenty seven, Paul Lissa's sufferings and hardships as evidence of his you Win apostleship. This underscores the reality that true ministry often involves sacrifice and endurance. It definitely does, all right, And I haven't been shipwrecked in a long time now, I'm just kidding. I haven't been shipwrecked. I did go on a cruise, but we didn't get shipwrecked. But yes, I do. I would say that a ministry definitely involves sacrifice and endurance because when you do these Bible studies for example, and I'm not you know, just not trying to boast, brag do anything. When you do these Bible studies, for example, I have to listen to pastors kind of preach on the subject so I can kind of get the flow of things of how it's taught. So it takes time, you know. Sometimes, you know, sometimes I spend a day at work kind of just listening to Bible stuf, and I want to listen to other things, you know, because I got other things I want to study, you know, and I'm like, so I'm so torn. So it does take endurance. Do I always listen to Bible studies all the time? I mean pastors all the time. No, Sometimes I veer off into another show. Then I've your back, and then I veer and then it's, oh my gosh, I keep going back and forth. But I do my very best. But definitely it involves sacrifice and endurance. No time, it's uth the essence. You know. Last night, for example, I go into the room after I put the kids to bed, and I get to lay down with them and put them to sleep, right, and my kids like that, and I like that, but it takes away time from your children. Like tomorrow morning, at five thirty in the morning, I have a show, you know, so right now it's like almost ten thirty at night. So you know what I'll do is I'll finish this podcast. I still have to upload. It takes about half an hour to kind of upload everything, so you know, what eleven ten, try to go to sleep, hopefully by eleven thirty Boom, we gotta wake up. I gotta show tomorrow morning at five thirty. So that's just how it works doing this ministry stuff. And it's a show on the nepheline one, a biblical hit man show. Okay, So am I blessed to be able to do these things, of course, but it definitely takes My whole point is sacrificing endurance, all right. Next, if I must boast, I will boast in the things which concern my infirmity. The God and Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying in Damascus. The governor under Aretus the King was guarding the city of Damascus, with garrison desiring to arrest me. But I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall and escaped with my hands. Wow. This one is and two Corinthians eleven thirty Paul is boasting in weakness. Paul reluctantly boasts about his weakness to highlight God's strength in his life.
Speaker 2: This teaches us that our weakness can be opportunities for God's power to be displayed.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead and look that up. Boasting of evil is a concept addressed in the Bible as a manifestation of pride and wickedness, often associated with rejection of God's righteousness and that evaluation of one's own sinful actions. This behavior is condemned throughout scripture as it reflects the heart that is not aligned with God's will and demonstrates a lack of humility and reverence for the Lord. And Psalms fifty two, verse one, it says, why do you boast of evil? A mighty man? The loving devotion of God endures all day long. Proverbs twenty seven, verse one says, do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. While the verse primarily against presumption about the future, it also implies the folly of boasting in one's plans and actions James four or verse sixteen, as it is you boast in your proud intentions. All such boasting is evil. And then in one Corinthians five, verse six, you're boasting is not good? Do you not know that a little yeast leavens the whole batch of dough? What is the con or? The summary in community settings. The church is called to address and correct instances of boasting and evil, prompting an environment of accountability and mutual edification. By doing so, the Body of Christ can maintain its witness in the world and uphold the standards of righteousness set forth in scripture. Very very important. Boast in weakness. All right, Oh, that's what we're talking about, boasting weakness. Wonder way I went to that. Okay, boasting and weakness. I'll just read the definition. Boasting witnesses concept primarily derived from the writings of Apostle Paul and the New Testament. It is a paradoxal theme that highlights the strength and power of God manifesting through human frailty and limitations. This concept is most promonly discussed in Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians, where we are addressed the nature of true strength and sufficiency of God's grace. Right there we go, And that is the end of the chapter, chapter eleven. So next week we're going to be doing chapter twelve thirteen. And yeah, I guess we'll have two chapters next week, and I'll either go really deep into those two chapters, and then I think we'll do an intro to Galatians and Galatians has six only six letters, six chapters. Oh, six chapters in Galatians. But it's dude, though, I gotta get real crazy with that one. And then we only got six in Ephesians. Wow, okay, pretty cool, all right, so right, well, let me just go back so I don't all right, we'll stop the screen share here because we only have a couple of minutes. And then all right, so practical applications guard against false teachings. Be diligent. We actually have four of these. Okay, guys, this is number one. Be diligent in studying scripture and testing teachings against the Word of God to avoid being led astray by false doctrines. Value spiritual integrity. Prioritize spiritual integrity and purity in your walk with Christ, striving to be faithful and pure bride for Him and pure bride for him. Number three, embrace offering for Christ. Recognize that suffering and sacrifice are often part of the Christian journey and can be used by the glory by God for his glory. And Number four, Boast in Christ's strength instead of focusing on personal strengths. Boast in your weaknesses, allowing Christ's power to be evident in your life. Okay, And next we have additional scriptures that connect. We have Galatians one Versus six through nine, Paul warns against turning to a different gospel, reinforcing the need for discernment. Feast verses ten through twenty is more, but we already went over those. And then Philippians three, verses seven through eleven, Paul speaks of counting all things as laws for the sake of knowing Christ, paralleling his weakness to suffer for the gospel perfect. All right, So yeah, like I said, next week on When's Day service, we'll go over tewod Corinthians twelve and thirteen, and you know, I'll try to get pretty deep into those if I can. Looks like thirteen was pretty short, so we will definitely probably be moving into Galatians next week as well. Okay, I just want to let you guys know and thank you guys so much for joining me. I feel pretty good. It's ten almost ten thirty now, so that's not too bad. Usually I'm done at like eleven eleven thirty and I'm like bet, but I'm good. So thank you guys for joining me let me just go over. Let me just go over a few things. So if you want to check out my show, I need as many viewers as I can get on my audio if I can, and my YouTube also if you guys want to check it out. My YouTube is Josh Monday Music and Podcast and my show is Josh Monday, Christen and Conspiracy Podcast where I'm going over these Bible studies. I'm slowly releasing them, and I also have interviews. I have three hundred and twenty two episodes now available, so I have a bunch of interviews. If you want to check it out, I really appreciate it. And if you want to subscribe to my YouTube, go to Josh Monday Music and Podcasts. Also have patreons as well. But you know you can check all that out in my link tree. But thank you, and like I always do, I like to end this in prayer, so let's do that. So Father God, in the name of Jesus, thank you so much for this beautiful time. We love to be able to go over your scriptures. And you know, spiritual warfare is something we all go through on a day to day basis, and for us to know our enemy and what we need to do against them is amazing and a blessing. So thank you for a feesi in six verses ten through twenty, and thank you for giving us some insight in Second Corinthians as well, Lord, some very good verses that we went over and some things that we need to think about, and we also need to try to use when we're going against the devil and his minions and a spiritual host of wicked them and heavily places. Lord, So please assist us in using the proper verses in our time of need, and also help us to resist the devil so that he shall flee. Anybody that's going through any spiritual battles or warfare right now, Lord, please assist them supernaturally or also just provide them with the right versus to say, to have the to resist the devil. Also help us to build our shield of faith by faith, come up by hearing and hearing by the word of God, as Roman tens seventeen says. So assist us, Lord and give us that that spiritual faith and help us to put on that full armor of God. So we're ready for spiritual battle. Lord. We want to be warriors for you. Lord, We're ready for that. So thank you. We love you so much and we appreciate you in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you guys so much for tuning ag in once again. I appreciate you. This is the end of Wednesday's service. I really appreciate you guys, and God bless you