Speaker 1: Tell him to read my books. Melanie, where are you from? I'm from League City? Okay.
Speaker 2: And who's listening to you this morning on the air? Anybody listening live or you're waiting and they're waiting for the podcast later.
Speaker 1: I think my husband's listening. Okay, shout out. What's his name? James?
Speaker 2: James worked with you a little bit, and the daughters were working with you last night.
Speaker 1: Kids names uh, Nan, Alyn, Vanessa and Genevieve. Oh my gosh. Okay, you guys are busy over there. Yeah, the full house?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, who's going first?
Speaker 1: I am you chose this? Yes, you chose this life. I did choose. You did volunteer to come in here, right, yes, Chile.
Speaker 2: He didn't go to your house and pluck you out and drag you here, diddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, why do you hear of her own? Validous? Okay? All right? You want to go first? Yes, let's go first? All right, let's do this. I like that. She's ready.
Speaker 2: You picked a good one, all right, help her always help her out with those headphones. You have picked all stellar performers, stellar performers.
Speaker 1: Now that's just to listen. We're not going to need this.
Speaker 2: I really have full confidence for some reason, there's just I'm vibing on Melanie right now. She's going to win, but just in case there's a problem, if there's just some complete meltdown. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Hello, good morning, Hello, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Hi? Luke?
Speaker 2: If Melanie, if she just crashes and burns, I will give you the Volbeat Hailstorm tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't plan on going for free. You will. You will be using ticketmaster dot com to get those tickets.
Speaker 2: But you're the backup, all right, Ah.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Melanie's wondering what the hell is going on. She's reading everybody's lips right now. Okay that guy.
Speaker 2: Word number one sent in by Drew thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's ready. Yeah, there we go, twenty seconds on the clock. Soon as I say the word rock.
Speaker 2: Weenie slap, say it again, weenie slap, Weenie slap.
Speaker 1: Yet you got it, weenie slap killie. You gotta kill her in here, weenie slap saying you man does redheads man to kill it all the time. And let me tell you, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't scold anyone today for sending in words. But every time we have a chick coming into play. It's all meaners. Yeah, it's all every word meaner words. And then here I is.
Speaker 1: Look and what do I do? Play right into your hand? Play right in your hand. Okay, here we go. I don't think there's any more.
Speaker 2: Wieners, nice, a stack of words, less hope not. I think it'll be Weenie liss moving forward.
Speaker 1: Let's go with the clamors. Uh, doctor, but you stop it. We have company. Doctor Doctor Malina sent in about it. Doctor Malina centis in.
Speaker 4: Sleep tattoo, slip tattoo, sleep tattoo, sleep tattoo.
Speaker 1: We got a killer in here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you got a killer in here? That guy on the phone, I don't even know his name. I'm not even I'm not even getting you to know him. Skywalk out of here. Guy on the phone, I'm not You're just guy on the phone. You're not You're not getting these tickets, dude. That's Luke. Oh it's Luke, Luke Skywalker. I don't want to know who it is. That is it? Luke? Is it Luke? Yes, sir? Okay, she's got too, she's got to.
Speaker 2: We have a killer in here right now, Luke, I'll tell you to hang on, Luke if you want.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you would just hang up. Bro alright, here we go Ashley with an Eye. Oh now, and she's been the killer of dreams before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she sent me today's crazy criminal blog page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that one, and she sent me this word. Here we go, thumbs up. I think this was a fun fact. I'm embarrassed. Sperm spark. Say that again, sperm.
Speaker 4: Spark, smurf, smart sperm spark, sperm Spark, smurf smart sperm spark.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to say it, sperm spark. She got little kids.
Speaker 2: I think you knew the words, you just didn't want to see.
Speaker 1: So I apologize.
Speaker 2: And it came in from Ashley with an Eye Diller company. I think we did a fun fact on the show at some point this week. I don't know this ridiculous program, sperm Spark. I think when I think, when that whole thing happens, the miracle of birth and life or life like shoots, it's like careful using boats.
Speaker 1: It was something faster than Usain Bolt, I remember that.
Speaker 2: But there was some sort of a mini spark when the stuff reaches the egg or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know you got kids. Jesus Christ, come on, clean it up here. It's a beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing, all right, Alex, she got two. I see you. I see how nervous you look. Nervous you look? Who's this guy in the phone? Why are you here? Phone guy? Why are you still here? We don't need you? You're still hanging on there?
Speaker 2: Do you think Alex is going three for three? Come all right, if you're you're welcome to hang on if you want to, just hang up, if you want.
Speaker 1: It's up to you. I mean, she put all the pressure on Alex. Of course she did, and you went first. You're an animal. Good for you. All right, here we go. Don't let that that innocent little fool you man. She she knew what she was doing. She heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alex has the headphones on. Doesn't necessarily need this, but I'm sure it would help him.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up. Molly sent this.
Speaker 5: In jeep duck, jeep duck, chip nut, jeep ship, jeep duck, what jeep duck, chip shot, jeep duck, cheap shot, cheap shot jeep.
Speaker 1: Now I'm realizing that was a tough word. Huh yeah, yeah, Oh, he's mad. He's mad jeep duck, Luke, I even know what that is. Luke. You're not still there, are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm still here.
Speaker 1: I can't get rid of him. I can't get rid of him, all right. Luke's winning for his participation trophy. There's a you know, people put ducks on jeeps. Do you know about that? Yeah, I've seen it a lot.
Speaker 3: Okayrog House, that's pretty much with that word, like.
Speaker 1: Just because he hasn't hurt. Now, okay, he's mad. All right, here we go. You goa to deal with them for the rest of the day. Jason sent us in, he's your twin. Get him under control. I'm the I'm the nice one. You got the evil one over there? All right, I'm in eh.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jason sent us in twenty seconds on the clock, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Spring song? What spring song?
Speaker 3: Spring song, Spring Dog, spring spring Dong, Spring Song. Now you're saying that's different Spring song, Spring song, Spring Song? I don't know spring so Nate, Oh oh oh, they call her.
Speaker 1: Better not be there, that kid, better not be on the phone. You better not be there. Are you on the phone?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: What are you doing here? Stay on the phone? Spring song, Spring song. Jeep duck is a thing, it's not. Yeah, they put ducks on GK. Well, I don't have a billion dollars and have a ge Sorry that you you're against the George. H we have a winner ch always letting them down. Oh that you lost budding.
Speaker 3: I tell some kinds of your cowboys.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was trying to get you to hang out.
Speaker 5: You're arguing with trash in a trash can Luke, would you I'm done with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm going Thank you, Luke, get go get a a stah and get tattoos. So two things are gonna happen. Luke on the phone. I'm glad Luke Ross the vibe. I'm very happy you went today.
Speaker 4: Melanie the FELONYE what going first?
Speaker 2: Talk about just whipping it out and saying I'm going first, and that is awesome.
Speaker 1: I had. I'm telling you, maybe I do have the vibe. Maybe I do have the I'm a vibe receptor.
Speaker 2: I'm a receptor of VIBESCHI found I know, but I was vibing.
Speaker 1: Melanie Volby Hailstorm, What a Show, July twenty.
Speaker 2: Ninth, seventy to three Music Hall. I don't care if you hate those bands. What a great win today, What an awesome win today.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, thank you so much. You were awesome. You were awesome. And she came in earlier. Oh yeah, dude, like an hour or prepared. People that come in early are just superior people. I knew she was gonna be good. I told you, a great job today, great job today. Wow, hey wizard, we even had time to play a song. Hey go, Thank you Melanie. Not evenmore about the buzz