Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live special broadcast. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. If you're listening on YouTube or x follow the show on the audio only podcast on Spotify, Apple podcast, and Google podcast. And we are back. We're back, baby, with new developments in the Virginia Giuffrey case. We can't let this thing go, guys. An investigation needs to be done asap. Absolutely, Virginia Giuffrey did not kill herself. If you're not caught up with all the episodes have done so far, that's okay because Virginia Giuphray's father, Sky Roberts said on Pierce Morgan that he doesn't believe that Virginia committed suicide, that someone got to her, which I've been saying this entire time. Here's him talking about this right now.
Speaker 2: Still crying. I can't believe it, this is happening. It's just it's impossible. And then for them to say that she committed suicide, there's no way that she did.
Speaker 3: Somebody got to her, and that.
Speaker 1: Is what we have been saying. For the past over a week now since this happened and through my investigation, and what everyone kind of agrees with in the chat is that her husband, in some way, shape or form, is involved. And we're going to listen to the entire interview. That was just a clip from the Purest Morgan Show here soon. A lot of revelations in there and offuscation in there as well by Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend. She's on there. She's trying to say that the photo of Virginia and Prince Andrew with Jesselene Maxwell that is the well known photo isn't real. We're gonna get into all that, but welcome everyone. Good to see everyone in the chat. How's it going, Sam, Good to see you, Katie, kat what's going on? Great analysis? Roder, thank you very much, really appreciated. Rob Oz, what's happening? Brother, Good to see you. Thanks for being here. Chloe, thanks so much for being a channel member and helping support the show. I am going to be getting out a channel member's only episode here soon. I've just been super busy. Had donut on yesterday, I did this Virginia Giuprey case all last week and doing the short videos uploading, and then I got Jerry Marzinski on tomorrow. So it's been a lot going on here. But I'm going to be getting a channel member's video out here really soon, so stay tuned for that. All of the Channel members and Chloe, thank you for your support. Really appreciate it. So on the last episode, we discovered that several victims of Jeffrey Epstein had claimed to the same thing had as happened to them as happened to Virginia Gifframe. They all supposedly committed suicide as well. Jeffrey Epstein, a survivor who testified against Giselene Maxwell, dies in Florida. Caroline Andreano, thirty six, was found dead in a hotel room in West Palm Beach, Florida, on May twenty three. According to West Palm Beach Police Departments books person, her death wasn't republic until this week. Okay, so, but she wasn't the only one. There are three all together. Lea Sky Patrick, aged twenty nine, found dead of a drug overdose in West pom Beach, Florida in twenty seventeen. The authorities said that Patrick was found inside of a hotel room in West Palm Beach, Florida, adding that the overdose was accidental, and so trying to set this up as like an accidental overdose. And then you have Caroline Andreano, testified against Justlene Maxwell during her sex trafficking trial, died May twenty third, twenty twenty three, after an accidental drug overdose. So according to Palm Beach posts, Andreano died as a result of an overdose of fentanyl methadonia alprosilam in the West Palm Beach, Florida hotel room. So both of these girls both died of the exact same thing, supposedly accidental overdose, and that's what they're trying to say happened to Virginia Giffrey as well. Virginia Giffray's lawyer casts doubt on her suicide. We've got big question marks all over it. From the New York Post there. Then in the Sun article, it is understood that Virginia overdosed on pills, but big questions your mean, whether her overdose was intentional. And here's a picture of her lawyer right here, Carrie Lunden. She basically says that it's she believes that it's an accidental overdose, just like the two previous victims before Virginia Geffray that just happened to die by accidental suicide. One can be a coincidence, even two can be a coincidence. But three, three is really pushing it. Three is pushing it on if it's a coincidence or not. And I believe that they have done this to several other prominent people. They have od'd them and made it look like that they just killed themselves. I believe that Prince that also happened to Prince Prince was found in his mansion on the elevator. The pills weren't in a prescription bottle. They were in a bear tile and all bottle. Also, it's very easy for someone just to just switch out the pills that they were taking. And maybe she got some pills, you know, from the hospital. I don't know what it's like in Australia, and they could have switched him out on her and then she thinks that she's taking one thing, and then she's taking a high dose of fentanyl. I mean, if you think that you're taking you know, thailanol or a bear aspirin or you know some kind of allergy medication, like what is that one called not benzo hydroxyzine hydroxyzine, which is like just like a glorified ivy profen, which is used for like minor injuries and minor pain. The hydroxyzine can just be switched out with something way stronger, and then the person thinks that they're just taking you know, a glorified ibuprofian when they really dosed themselves with three freaking strong ass fentanyl pills. Then they die. So I have one believe that that is that has been done before, and it's just a coincidence, right, Just a coincidence here that three other Jeffrey Epstein accusers and Julene Maxwell accusers have all died of accidental drug overdoses. Okay, it's just kind of I don't believe that that's a coincidence. And then they're trying to make it out to where, you know, Virginia Giffrey, it's her lawyer is saying that it's accidental as well. He doesn't know if it's accidental or she did it on purpose, which just lines up with the two that happened previous to Virginia Giffray. But then we also have Virginia Giffray's father doubting that she died by suicide in this e article. Then we have the TMZ article where Virginia Geffray's dad wants her suicide investigated. Watch should be her husband is a woman abuser, narcissistic, domestic violence asshole. In this People magazine article, she says this was a week less than a week after she got out of the hospital for her her supposedly being involved in this bus accident that she ended up six days later where she's talking about it, she has another episode, another encounter with her husband like this, then she may not make it out alive. It's a that's circumstantial of evidence enough to warrant an investigation onto Robert Giffrey. So you have Robert Giffrey, you have Sky Roberts. You also have this other girl Sky that was that diet of the accidental drug overdose. So many names are overlapping names. It's really strange. Leah Sky Patrick, so Sky Roberts, Roberts Giffrey. Virginia Geffray's brother is also named Sky Roberts. So her dad and her brother have the exact same names. It's very strange and very convoluted. But don't be don't be intimidated by this being the sixth shell okay on the topic that I've done. It is a very convoluted case, many moving parts, but I am confident that we can navigate all this stuff together. And if we're working together and helping you each other out, then there's no reason that we can't come to a solid conclusion here. So this Puerrece Morgan interview that happened two days ago. We just saw this clip of Sky Roberts, Virginia Roberts' dad saying that he believes that someone got to her, that she didn't die from suicide. This is a very long video and we're going to listen to it here with Pierce Morgan, and I'm going to give my comments on it, and I'm going to switch to the fair use banner. This is a fair use because I believe that this video that we're getting ready to show is monetized, and I don't know what kind of copyright that they may have on it, but this is covered under fair use because section one oh two of the Sorry Section one oh seven of the Copyright Act of in nineteen seventy six, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such asticism, common news reporting, teaching, scholarship and education and research, and that is what we're doing here. We are educating the public on this interview from Piers Morgan where Virginia Robert's father is questioning the details of her suicide, among other people that are involved in this interview. And this is one hundred percent covered under fair use, so let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Suicide has understanding been made global headlines a week on Monday, I am to be exclusively Helloyer David Boyse who said it's time for Prince Andrew to come clean and to apologize.
Speaker 5: Even if he doesn't remember.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you just say that this is Virginia Gephra's lawyer. I thought her lawyer was.
Speaker 6: This woman here?
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 6: Sure, screen, let's get back to.
Speaker 1: He just said that dude is her lawyer. But Carrie Lunden here is supposedly her lawyer.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's got multiple lawyers. Maybe she's got different lawyers for different things. Maybe lawyers are handling different cases, the domestic violence abuse case and the separation case, and then people can have multiple lawyers. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: I think he needs to recognize that he had. He clearly had sex with young girls with Jeffrey Epstein. I mean, he may not remember that it was Virginia, but he can't forget the event.
Speaker 1: And Okay, So Katie kat is saying that Boyce was her original lawyer in the Epstein case. Okay, that makes sense absolutely, Thank you, thank you for clarifying that. So this guy was Virginia Giffray's original lawyer in the Epstein case, and her lawyer now is Carrie Lunden that's taking on her case in Australia. I'm guessing against her husband for her husband filing that family restraining order against her after he beat her to an inch of her life, and then she went to the police, went to the hospital, filed a police report, and then her husband turned around and gasped at her and started building his defense immediately. And then that's what got the kids taken away from Virginia Geffray. Was that family restraining order that he filed against her after.
Speaker 6: He beat her.
Speaker 1: David Boyce, Yeah, answer, hardwork, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 5: He needs, I think, to just.
Speaker 7: Come clean.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The Duke's silence has been rounding criticized in the British press. For many saying that Virginia's sad demise is the final note on the coffin to his delusional dreams of returning to public life. Whence Andrew of course paid many millions of dollars to settle accusations that he sexually assaulted you Forray three times when she was seventeen years old after being trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: And that report is roughly supposedly around twelve million dollars that she probably has not been paid out yet. She probably got a little bit of that money, but obviously she's not going to see any of it now, so then it's going to either revert to her husband, Robert Giuffrey, or quite possibly Prince Andrew could just retain it. I'm not one hundred percent sure exactly how that works if you were to owe someone a lot of money uppers of twelve million dollars, how that works if they die. But if it turns out that he doesn't have to even pay her family out the rest of the money that he owes her, then awful suspicious there, Prince Andrew. And why haven't you made a statement there, Bud? Why do you have your ex wife out here or your ex girlfriend doing all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, despite the payout, he's always emphatically denied it. There are many unanswered questions about Epstein, the source of his wealth, the circumstances of his death, the reasons why seventy powerful people kept his sinister secrets and have not been made accountable for any association with him. Perhaps inevitably, many people aren't satisfied with the explanation of Virginia's death either. A lawyer in Australia said this week that there are big question marks or one of my guests tonight has always maintained and made much criticism, but there are big question marks over Virginia Giuphrase's story. She says she now has new evidence that will support her case.
Speaker 1: This is the most ridiculous thing that I think I've ever heard that we're getting ready to listen to right now. This is so ridiculous, we'll joining me.
Speaker 4: That's Prince Andrew's former girlfriend, Lady Victoria Hervey, Royal biographer Tom Bauer, host of The Nerve with Mare In Kallen more In Kallen and also be speaking to lawyer Spencer Coovin, who represented nine of Jeffrey Epstein's victims. Okay, we welcome to all of you. Let's start with you.
Speaker 1: First off, why is an ex girlfriend of Prince Andrew out here Franklin center stage, and why is she defending him so hard? This makes absolutely no sense. Well, let's continue to listen to this ridiculousness nonsense that she's about to spew out of her mouth.
Speaker 4: Victoria, you've been resolutely pro Prince Andrew for a long time in this scandal.
Speaker 8: Even I have, because you know, so it's been about three and a half years. I actually really started like really investigating, I suppose, and the things that I've found out obviously, like a lot of people that reached out to me from very close circles to Virginia and some of the other girls. They were giving me information because they saw me as someone that could actually bring the information out. The things that I want to concentrate, well, firstly that you know, it's a horrible end what happened to Virginia.
Speaker 4: Thought, well, let me pick you up on that before we get into the other stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, oh, it's a horrible thing that happened to Virginia. But weren't you seeing that this was all karma? You were just saying that. And I hope Piers Morgan calls her out on this. I really hope that he does, and I think he's going to here. But she made these Instagram story post after Virginia Geuphra's death, and she actually made one after her car accident where she ended up in the hospital badly beat up. She said, oh you know, she essentially said, this is karma. This is what you get Virginia Geffrey for making up allegations against Prince Andrew, and then after her death, she also made another one that said Prince Andrew's former girlfriend, Lady Veronica Harvey sparked fury by reacting to Virginia Giffray's suicide on Friday by posting, when lies catch up with you, there's no way out. What is what kind of statement is that? It's the most ridiculous thing. And I hope that Pierce Morgan calls her out on this, and I think he's going to I was shocked.
Speaker 4: I mean, you did two posts about Virginia Giuphrey.
Speaker 1: One before here it is here it is or she.
Speaker 4: Died after she had this supposed accident. She's still very murky about Oh.
Speaker 7: You mean, I did a lot of stories.
Speaker 4: On the main post, you posted image of her smiling with the caption what is karma after a phrase she had her selfie lying on a hospital bed following what she said was this horror. Okay, but you said what is karma? And then when you posted that. Okay, but when news of her death broke, you tweeted this. We posted on the next lies catch up with you. There's no way out now putting a side. Whether you want to believe Virginia, do you fray or not? You deleted this one?
Speaker 8: No, I didn't delete it. People said deleted it. I did not delete it.
Speaker 4: You've left that up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's even worse. She left it up. Oh my god, this is sorry.
Speaker 8: It was on story so it only lasted twenty four I understand that. Okay, I did not delete it.
Speaker 4: Why post that at all? Putting aside it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why post that at all? Give us a good explanation here, please, it's take her life.
Speaker 8: It was an instant reaction. I was actually when the news broke. Ironically, I was actually at the Daily Our party in Washington at the British Ambassador's residence, and my friend I was with got the alert on her phone. She goes, oh my god, Oh my god. She gives me the phone. This was we were really in shock actually, to be honest in the beginning, because the build up really I suppose, like what had happened over the last month, like I don't really understand why her family didn't, you know, to be alone on a ranch in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 4: She you don't know why she took You don't know why she took her.
Speaker 1: Life there it is she's saying, oh, she should be in a psychiatric word. And a lot of this is coming from the bus accident, which we've investigated the bus accident to death in previous episodes to the series that I'm doing, and the bus accident makes zero sense and there's too many inconsistencies with what the police were seeing happen in the bus accident to what reportedly what Virginia was saying.
Speaker 6: And we have.
Speaker 1: Deduced that because of this People magazine article where she basically says that her injuries weren't from the bus accident, that her injuries were actually from her husband beating her. Okay, the injuries didn't come from the bus accident. Injuries came from her husband beating her. As controversy swirls about the cryptic Instagram message Jeffrey Epstein. Virginia Giffrey recently posted about her deteriorating health following a car crash in Australia. She is now coming forward with allegations of abuse against her husband of twenty two years, Robert Giffrey. Virginia forty one, previously spoke out as a victim of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. In an exclusive statement to People, Virginia said, I was unable to fight back. Well, sorry, I was able to fight back against j Justlyn Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein who abused and trafficked me, but I was unable to escape the domestic violence in my marriage until recently, after my husband's latest physical assault, I can no longer stay silent. So she is telling you right there in that statement that the bus accident, her injuries from reportedly in the bus accident, did not come from the bus accident. The injuries that she was seeing came from the bus accident actually came from her husband beating her. So that's where all the confusion with the bus accident, and that's where she's going with this is all the inconsistencies with the bus accident and her essentially making things up. Right, she's making things up and exaggerating the story because what she's saying to the hospital and to the doctors and to the nurses isn't true. Because she can't say that it was her husband that beat her. She has to blame it on the bus accident, which happened six days earlier, because no one's going to believe her. But she's coming out in this People magazine article and telling the truth. Okay, so it continuing.
Speaker 8: I know you admit that, I admit that I'm not a psychic, but I know things were capturing.
Speaker 4: Do not think what you tweeted was just on a human level after the heartless.
Speaker 1: Things were catching up to her. What do you mean things were catching up to her? You mean like Prince Andrew was catching up to her, Like her husband was catching up to her.
Speaker 7: You know, it wasn't right.
Speaker 8: I feel very bad for her children, and I think suicide is something that is It is a very sad thing. But in dying and in committing suicide, that does not give you an out to lie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so ridiculous. Us her logic here is m very narcissistic and toxic.
Speaker 4: But that's a totally different matter, you know. I just feel like you knew. She's got three kids. They just lost their mother, right, It's an appalling tragedy, just on a human level.
Speaker 7: That was a quick reaction.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could have deleted it, you didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't because I feel very strongly about this story.
Speaker 1: Right, Mmm, my god, what a toxic freaking woman. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Not you think that was heartless?
Speaker 7: What has she done to other people?
Speaker 1: To your reaction, what do you mean? What has she done to other people? What has other people done to her? And why is she defending Prince She's an ex girlfriend. Why is she defending Prince Andrew like this? It makes no sense unless she's paid. Is she being paid to do this? That's the only thing that makes sense.
Speaker 9: But what she's done to anybody, I mean, she was a victim.
Speaker 1: She was trafficked by Epstein exactly, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: And the word trafficking, trafficking is a very strong word. That is not the appropriate word for this.
Speaker 10: Well, she was used, abused, and utterly destroyed by men who.
Speaker 7: Just no I agree.
Speaker 10: Well, And the point is that she clearly couldn't survive the horrors of what she lived through and whether her true.
Speaker 1: And this guy is trying to obfuscate the entire thing too, just like what her family was doing. As soon as they found her unresponsive, they were like, oh, well, she couldn't. She couldn't deal with what Epstein.
Speaker 6: Did to her over.
Speaker 1: Twenty three years ago. She couldn't get over for that. Well, I mean, do you think that it's possible that as soon as she got out of this or deal with E've seen and Juselene Maxwell, she immediately got into another abusive relationship where her husband was beating her for ten years? Do you think that that maybe had an effect on her too, give me a break.
Speaker 10: Prince Andrew, which I'm sure is true. But nevertheless, the point is that you don't get over that sort of dreadful, dreadful treatment by ruthless men and by systems. I mean, that's the terrible thing about this whole story. She had to go through it again and again again because.
Speaker 4: And the being of views when she was like seven or eight years old exactly she was treated. The point, I think, my point is before we get to your other stule, which is very interesting. I have no idea if anything you're going to be presenting has any actual merit, but it's interesting to present it.
Speaker 1: And that's completely ridiculous. While she's going to say, what, oh my god.
Speaker 4: To talk about it, but before we get to that, I just wonder, now you've had time to think about it, she's got these three kids.
Speaker 7: I don't want to keep dwelling on that.
Speaker 4: Still just trying to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to keep dwelling on that because I know that I made a mistake and I don't want to have to backtrack on it or apologize for it. Typical, typical, toxic, toxic, narcissistic behavior.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you one question, would you like to just apologize?
Speaker 8: I'm not talking about that right now, I said exactly.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to apologize. She says, oh, Virginia Jiprey was such a tragedy. But before this, she was posting Instagram things saying that this was karma for all of Virginia Giphrase lies. And then she doesn't want to apologize for the statements that she made. A woman who had three kids that was abused for ten years by Jeffrey Epstein and Gulene Maxwell was trafficked to Prince Andrew three times that we know of, gets out of that situation with Jeffrey Epstein and Joselyn Maxwell, and then gets abused by her husband for another ten years. You don't want to say that you're sorry. I don't even have the words for this woman right here, right now.
Speaker 7: I start listened to me in one second.
Speaker 8: So I started this conversation and I said, I feel very bad about what happened for her children's sake. Suicide is something that is very serious.
Speaker 4: I understand done.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking you whether, but she doesn't want to apologize.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, now you've had time to think about it, giving it blew up big online.
Speaker 8: You know that I wasn't even that night I tell you.
Speaker 7: I wasn't tell you about the news.
Speaker 4: I can tell you. But my point is, I think you should apologize for what you posted. I think it was incredibly insensitive and defensive to the family at a time when she'd just taken her life.
Speaker 8: Would you like to do I don't really think the I mean her children didn't want to see her peers, there's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, they didn't have anything to do with her children, then have it had everything to do with her husband filing this family restraining order after he beat the shit out of her and she went to the hospital and filed a police report. This woman has all this stuff wrong. And again, I want to know why is she endlessly defending Prince Andrew. I want to know why she's even here. Why is she even on this show. I don't understand. I don't know why she's here. I don't know why she's defending Prince Andrew so like on beat, and why she doesn't want to apologize for posting those horrific, awful things about Virginia Giffrey.
Speaker 4: It was a domestic dispute with her.
Speaker 7: They didn't want anything to do with her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well you don't know the second stance. I do know that as that you have no regrets about this.
Speaker 8: I am not regretting what I said.
Speaker 7: I I.
Speaker 8: Said when I first arrived here, just now because I knew you know you are News International.
Speaker 7: You guys are like the animal.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not sorry. Just to be clear, Just to be clear, since the end of last year, I don't work for I rent these my channel. I'm not owned by anybody else.
Speaker 7: When I asked you quick nothing for it to come out.
Speaker 4: News International has nothing to do with it, Morgan on censored now whatsoever other than I rent the studio and they have a commercial interest in advertising. Reverdy, there is no involvement in my show whatsoever from News International. So to try and the reason why it is completely wrong, but the.
Speaker 7: Reason why it has been so hard to get.
Speaker 1: This lady is Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend. Her name is Lady Veronica Harvey, and she's on here defending Prince Andrew on Puris Morgan completely ridiculous and she has to be paid to do this. She has to be, has to be. There's no other reason why you would come on the show and ferociously you defend Prince Andrew unless you're re paid to do it by the Royals.
Speaker 7: Get the truth out about this, because.
Speaker 4: I'm giving you a platform to talk about what you found. But just before we get to it, I just wanted to give you the chance. Having thought about it.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 7: Said when I first got here.
Speaker 8: Just know when we started filming, I said, I feel terribly for her family and what they are going through. And it's a horrible ending. It's a tragedy. Really like it is a tragedy. This young girl she was abused by family friends at age like six or something. Then she went off with this guy apping her that basically she was she was used as a prostitute at age eleven.
Speaker 7: Like she had a horrible.
Speaker 4: Line right.
Speaker 1: Apping her. What did she just say? Apping her? She couldn't even say epstein.
Speaker 7: I I that I agree about.
Speaker 4: Okay. From tarists to market turmoil, things are looking pretty rare.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're going to skip forward here a little bit.
Speaker 6: That was a commercial, try and.
Speaker 4: Get it here about the claims from Virginia Deuphray was a photograph taken in London with his arm around her when she was You have.
Speaker 8: A picture of the actual Daily Mail one because the scale or here it is but it's.
Speaker 4: Right, but with gilais Maxwell in the background. It's a famous, infamous picture now and the point of the picture being that appeared to have them all in house in London around the time that this abuse the set have taking place.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, rob Oz, this was supposedly a family member or no a friend of a family member who abused her when she was six. I believe is what it is, which is on par with what all of the victims talk about, especially Kathy O'Brien with the mk Ultra monarch stuff. She was abused by her father growing up, and then that put her in the perfect position to be put into these mk Ultra type mind control programs where they abuse you even more. So. They literally look for children that have previously been abused by family members, by friends, by friends of family members, so they can get them into these types of programs and continue along the abuse to mind fracture them and split their consciousness and have them working as an mk Ultra mind control sleeve.
Speaker 4: What is it that you've done about this picture to try and as you put it, investigations.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just want to set the scene for what happened on this night. So it was actually the coldest week since the nineteen sixties at that point, it had been raining all day.
Speaker 7: You can look this up in the weather.
Speaker 8: That window, the window wasn't like that window would never have been open. Number one, they would not have been wearing these clothing. She wears this outfit in Sanchope a couple months later. They were not at Tramp nightclub. There were no photos of them.
Speaker 1: That seems to be accurate. It seems to be very accurate Caroline Graham, and then they carry on the abuse and at which is exactly what happened with Virginia Giffray. Which I believe that that entire thing was a giant set up by Jeffrey Epstein. He was the one that sent her to Thailand to massage school where she met her husband, Robert Giffrey in twenty twenty two, and then they got married ten days later. So that's a very Epstein like thing to do. And then she cut off all contact with Epstein and just lean after she had met Robert Giffrey, which was a martial artist from Australia that was supposedly teaching martial arts at this massage school in Thailand. Unbelievable tramp nightclub.
Speaker 8: He doesn't drink, he doesn't Andrew has never carried a wallet in his life. He's got a wallet in his back pocket. There's many pictures of Jeffrey Epstein with the same trousers. Jeffrey did carry a big wallet in his back pocket.
Speaker 4: So you're saying the picture was faked.
Speaker 7: There's nothing real about this image.
Speaker 6: Peers like, oh my god, this woman's logic.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it was one of the coldest days ever that we had on record. There's no way that there would be wearing that inside of our house. It wouldn't be wearing this, and and Prince Andrew never had a never carried a wallet. The logic of this woman is completely ridiculous, and that means that the photo's fake.
Speaker 8: Give me a break, so we can start with when I did go into the house?
Speaker 4: Tell me when when did you first go into this property a year ago? And how did you get access?
Speaker 7: I pose as a buyer.
Speaker 4: So they're selling it. Yeah, who owns this property?
Speaker 7: Now it's on the market, but it wasn't on the model.
Speaker 4: Who has it changed hands a few times? Do we know that?
Speaker 7: No, so it was sold.
Speaker 8: It was only sold once and he's now actually got it on the market.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're watching footage of you. You you went in with a friend. Are thinking this is you walking through the house. Now, what is the significance of what you think you've discovered on this trip?
Speaker 8: So you're going to see this landing which I got photos of, But that was that's the landing.
Speaker 7: Like it's so.
Speaker 8: Small piers that you don't you know, if people would actually be able to get access.
Speaker 6: Posed as a buyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's posing as a freaking this misinformationalist and defense for Prince Andrew. Here it seems like something that she would do. Yeah, let's make up and pose as a buyer so I can go into this house and figure out exactly where this photo was taken. Ridiculous to that house.
Speaker 8: Literally, I walked up the stairs and we couldn't even find this landing.
Speaker 7: Because it's so tiny, Like you walk up. I was with two people.
Speaker 8: I was with a photographer friend and another person. And I've known the photographer for thirty years. We did a shoots gether when I was about eighteen, and he's kind of helped me on this project a bit over the last two years, doing some interviews and things with witnesses. When we got up there, it was like this bit here, So so he is only five.
Speaker 4: We're showing pictures. So this is one of your friends who is standing where Andrew? Yeah, so what's the point.
Speaker 7: I'm showing the scale? So he's he's.
Speaker 8: Five foot eight, five foot nine at tallest of spiky hair, and he doesn't have a gap between him and the banister like Andrew does. It's like, Okay, he's not totally on the side, but he's a lot of smaller guy than Andrew. You just you can't fit a man like Andrew and half of Virginia in that space.
Speaker 7: It's just not possible. Like this, this bit here.
Speaker 1: Is what you can fit Andrew and Virginia in the photo because there's not enough space. The logic of this woman is completely ridiculous.
Speaker 8: It's only that's the camera. So this banister here, this is only this is sixty centimeters only do you know what sixty centimeters if we had a measuring tape to show you how small that is.
Speaker 4: I mean, so let me ask you a question.
Speaker 8: They're basically making him out like he's anorexic. I couldn't fit in there with another.
Speaker 4: Guy at the very least. This is.
Speaker 1: What I don't even understand her logic here. If you can't fit, then go stand beside him. You were, you were there, you took the photo. Have someone else take the photo and you stand there, and then have someone else stand where jes Lene Maxwell is this is. This is putting things where they don't fit. This is trying to shoehorn some thing in there when it doesn't make any sense. This whole thing makes zero sense.
Speaker 4: Actually interesting because I've never seen independent pictures taken.
Speaker 8: No one has seen this picture, right, which is very interesting?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah, So my question for you is if, as you say, it's very easy to at least cast a lot of doubt over this picture, which is the key crux of the evidence against Andrew. Why did Andrew end up paying a reported eleven.
Speaker 7: Minutes didn't have these pictures?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's get into that, good one, Piers Morgan, let's get her. Yeah, why did he settle out of court if he wasn't guilty?
Speaker 6: Good question.
Speaker 7: The answer.
Speaker 4: It could it could have gotten them surely, you know what.
Speaker 8: I just I think he was given really really bad advice. So so this here, so this shows the measurements.
Speaker 4: That's the camera again.
Speaker 8: So actually like when you zoom in on that, you can actually zoom in and it's sixty one.
Speaker 7: Inches all the way across.
Speaker 8: Now that corroborates the information we got on video when we measured we have the same base.
Speaker 4: So your overview is what is there?
Speaker 7: My overview is that this is a collage.
Speaker 8: There. Also, Virginia says that this part of the photo.
Speaker 7: What she says, the photo was done with a.
Speaker 8: Throwaway camera now, a throwaway camera back in two thousand and one, cannot do this perfect symmetrical like Also the flash in the background that is actually thought to be the light from the pub outside. But this is a collage, so it was this frame and then they were collaged and basically put in.
Speaker 7: But their scale is about.
Speaker 4: Does Prince Andrew know you've got.
Speaker 1: I'm having a Really she's stretching here, She's using mental gymnastics. This is one hundred percent mental gymnastics here by Veronica Harvey. Can Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend that's up here defending him on the Pierce Morgan Show, This is one mental gymnastics. She's making something out of nothing here, and it's very hard to follow because she can't even get everything straight. She can't even make her she can't even come straightforward out with her case, which makes it seem like that this whole thing is planned. That she had some sort of script that they gave to her to go in here to talk to Pierce Morgan about this is what you're gonna say. They gave her her lines, and she's having a hard time remembering her lines, so she's fumbling over all of her words. If this was a clear cut thing, then you could come out and be like, oh, this is the bullet points boom boom boom, boom boom, like I just did in the beginning of the show. Hit you with all the bullet points. Because I'm not reading anything. I have it in my memory and I believe in it, and I can reference all of these articles and I know the case. She acts like she has absolutely no idea what she's talking about, and nothing about her is coherent. She can't make a statement to.
Speaker 6: Congrus.
Speaker 1: She's acting like Joe Biden. Here, she's doing the Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: He knows that well, I speak to I speak to his.
Speaker 4: Ex wife, and he told her about these pictures.
Speaker 7: She knows that I got into the house.
Speaker 4: So Andrew knows that you've been in the house.
Speaker 7: I suspect so.
Speaker 4: And do they share your view that they think this is materially interesting evidence that may supply.
Speaker 8: I think anyone that sees this would think this is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Tom, I really don't. I really don't think that this is interesting. She's grasping the straws here. She's grasping a straws and using mental gymnastics to try and get her ex boyfriend. This is even an ex wife of Prince Andrew. This is an ex girlfriend. She's using mental gymnastics to come up with something to try and get him off the hook so he can run back to the royal family.
Speaker 4: Before we got to Maury, what's your immediate reaction to.
Speaker 1: She said that she impersonated a buyer and got into the house. Katie cat Katie cant asked why and how was she in the house. That's how she got in. She supposedly impersonated a buyer. And not only that, the renovations of this house you're seeing since two thousand and one, this house has never been renovated. Things have been changed around in the house. So for twenty four years, they never slapped a coat of paint on it. They never never remodeled anything, They never repainted anything. That table that was on the right side of the door wasn't there in the photo, which could make the doorframe in the area seem smaller than it actually is. Put the three people in the photo and snap the photo. Put someone where j justlein Maxwell. If this is her only evidence, which is very flimsy, evidence that Prince Andrew is innocent, that he didn't have anything that he never had sex with Virginia Giffrey. It was never She was never trafficked to him through Jeffrey Epstein. If this is her only evidence, this is horrible evidence, all ridiculous mental gymnastics. She warning trying to make things fit where they don't fit.
Speaker 9: Evidence is where did these photographs roginally come from? Him?
Speaker 4: From?
Speaker 10: And as I recall, it was the Daily Mail journalist who found no, no, no.
Speaker 7: I was I got given these?
Speaker 4: Hold on, give the original picture?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, so this is the other thing, right, So Virginia's photo It was actually verified that actually the FBI never received a hard copy. They only got a copy put on a disc, so they never got to see the back of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tom, do you deserves a journalists? Do you find this intriguing? Did did I understand the story?
Speaker 9: The original photograph?
Speaker 7: It would have really short legs, they would have No.
Speaker 1: She's not letting this other guy talk.
Speaker 6: This is crazy legs.
Speaker 10: You know you can lock up your photographs too. The point is that phedographs clearly can be mocked up.
Speaker 8: The point is not this is real this girls, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let him finish girl.
Speaker 10: Jesus, she she had the photograph and she gave it to the journalist unsolicited. The journalist turned up in the door. It wasn't an FBI source. It was her photograph. And I believe it to be true. I don't believe.
Speaker 7: It's sweet. It's sweet that you believe.
Speaker 10: I believe it because I just don't see who would have the motive to construct That's what we all want. But you want to know because you don't believe it's true. I don't want to know because I just don't believe that there's anyone who puts.
Speaker 1: She's interrupting him again, Jesus.
Speaker 4: Speak one second.
Speaker 10: There's nobody who has the motive, in my view, to originally put in these three people as a collage, because what would be the purpose.
Speaker 4: Also, her lawyer, David Boys, said he was skeptical when he first met her, just because he's a Laura and always is. But he made it take a polygraph and she passed with flying colors.
Speaker 8: Well that possibly, that's what I said, But that is also possible.
Speaker 7: Because she's gone through so much trauma.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let me bring in the others.
Speaker 1: More mental gymnastics from this woman, this toxic, freaking woman.
Speaker 4: Marian Callow And what's your reaction to this? I mean, this is the story that is.
Speaker 1: Please hit her heart, please hit her herd.
Speaker 4: Because of the nature of Virginia Deuphray's tragic suicide, this is not going to go away a speculation around all this. Do you believe Virginia Eupray? I mean, her own testimony against other men was questioned, you know. Alan dershel witzy American lawyer, challenged her and got her to admit that she was mistaken in identifying him as one of the people that abused her, which seems not irrelevant to all this. But where do you sit with Virginia Deupray in totality here?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I believe her when it comes to Jeffrey Epstein. That was an incredibly rich, powerful connected man who could have had her armed. So the the the danger to her far outweighed, you know, the price of staying quiet. But to this new theory appears that your guest is propagating. Uh yeah, And the moon landing was staged and the Hunter Biden laptop is a fake. Come on, that photo to be examined by newsrooms and lawyers up and down before it would ever be published. Secondly to this amateur photo and video that's been taken. Do we know if the house has ever been renovated?
Speaker 1: Do we That's what I just said? Hell yeah, hell yeah, I get her brain.
Speaker 7: No, the exact height and this is all the same. This is I read like this.
Speaker 11: You would have to know the exact dimensions of each person's body.
Speaker 7: We don't know what kind of camera was used.
Speaker 11: We don't know what kind of lens was used.
Speaker 7: We don't know.
Speaker 11: There are a million Please would you there are a million variables that go into something like that. It is a very heavy lift. And by the way, if this theory really has legs, if it's true, I don't understand why Prince Andrew isn't hopping on the phone right now with you.
Speaker 7: He's not going to be saying anything.
Speaker 1: Well, why why hasn't he made a statement? Why hasn't he made a statement? Come on, just beg the question.
Speaker 8: Why wouldn't it me because he got screwed last time?
Speaker 4: If you're always.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna skip ahead a little bit more. Here is heating up? Is heating up? I'm going to get through this commercial.
Speaker 4: Okayvin, You've represented nine of Epstein's fagtens. What's your reaction to what we've been shown here tonight?
Speaker 12: You know it's truly sad. This is Miss Hervey is just one of the other aristocratic enablers that Andrew thank you, thank you, who has been touting out to speak for him because he's too afraid to speak out on his own, And he's too afraid to speak out on his own because he's guilty. And that's the problem. He paid because he knew that there was evidence that he was not only in the photograph, but he was also on Jeffrey Epstein's private island. How about that? Where's the proof that he wasn't on the private island with naked women, young girls.
Speaker 3: Where's the proof that he wasn't.
Speaker 12: In the Manhattan home with one of my clients for a party at that home after Jeffrey Epstein had already been admittedly a pedophile and caught and placed in jail. Where is that evidence?
Speaker 7: I think we need to remember the things that OOO getter.
Speaker 8: At Virginia put in her original little book, and then she said, oh, they're not true. So remember Virginia's story about the ranch with Andrew. She went into explicit detail, talking of about going horse riding, the thing about Virginia.
Speaker 7: It's not like a small story. It's a very elaborate story.
Speaker 8: And then she basically admitted under oath that actually she made that up.
Speaker 12: So I know that you want to you want to defend your royal friend. I get that, But the reality.
Speaker 7: I'm bringing out the truth.
Speaker 12: He was around a pedophile who was raping young girls. And regardless of whether or not the photo was fake or not, he has important friends.
Speaker 3: But it's very bad.
Speaker 8: It's not regardless of the photo is real or not, because that's that's the only thing that.
Speaker 7: They've tried to pin on him.
Speaker 4: Like he stayed with doesn't mean he stayed with him for four days in Manhattan with a lot of women coming and going after those Wait a minute after Epstein was a convicted pedophile, as Spencer just said, right.
Speaker 1: Oh man, a labor story that she may have been pressured to denihilator. Yes, could be. This is actually very difficult to listen to.
Speaker 6: I don't even.
Speaker 1: We're going to get through it. We can do it, we can champion on years afterwards.
Speaker 4: So he was a convicted baphile and Prince Andrew for reasons that remained completely inexplicable in which he couldn't explain to Emily Matelist in that infamous newsnight interview for the BBC. He flew to New York. He was seen in Central Park walking with his mate. He spent four days at Epstein's house. Women were seen coming and going the entire time, and he knew by then that his great buddy was a convicted either way.
Speaker 8: So those photos of the girls coming out the house, now, they didn't come out for many, many years, so I don't even believe they were during that time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this woman, it's infuriating. This woman's very infuriating.
Speaker 4: Do you believe anything that?
Speaker 9: Who is a great conspiracy? Who's organizing this conspiracy?
Speaker 8: It's it's it's the it's the intelligence three letter of word agencies that are wrapped up in this that I'm not going to go into right now because I would rather stay alive.
Speaker 5: But what.
Speaker 1: What does she just say? What I think she said? This gentleman just asked her who's funding this conspiracy of hers about the photos and everything, and she just said three letter organizations. Okay, we gotta go back, we gotta listen to that again.
Speaker 7: Photos of the girls coming out the house.
Speaker 8: Now, they didn't come out for many, many years, so I don't even believe they were during that time.
Speaker 4: Do you believe anything that here it comes, here comes.
Speaker 9: Who is a great conspiracy? Who's organizing this conspiracy?
Speaker 8: It's it's it's the it's the intelligence three letter of word agencies that are wrapped up in this what.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, I can't believe she just said that. I can't believe she just said that. This guy just asked her point blank, who who's in charge of this conspiracy that she's propagating? And she just said the three letter organizations? Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Who not going to go into right now because I would rather stay alive. But what I'm saying is reaction.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, I went way far back. I think we were at twenty We were at twenty four around.
Speaker 4: Here, hearing you just dismiss everything about her, as I.
Speaker 7: Think Robert Sufrey would agree with me.
Speaker 4: What about? What about?
Speaker 1: What? Okay, we got to go back a little bit further here. I accidentally clicked all the way back to the very begin.
Speaker 4: He flew to New York. He was seen in Central part walking with his mate. He spent four days at Epstein's house. I believe women were seen coming and going the entire time, and he knew by then that his great buddy was a convicted either way.
Speaker 8: So those photos of the girls coming out the house, now, they didn't come out for many, many years, so I don't even believe they were during that time.
Speaker 7: Stay alive. But what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is, we're going to go back just a tiny boot.
Speaker 6: Fruit is the great, because we're going.
Speaker 1: To listen to this one more time. Sorry, went back way too far.
Speaker 9: Conspiracy. Who's organizing this conspiracy?
Speaker 8: It's it's it's the it's the intelligence three letter of word agencies that are wrapped up in this that I'm not going to go into right now because I would rather stay alive.
Speaker 7: But what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is, oh my god, I can't believe she just said that. I can't believe she just said that.
Speaker 4: Do you know, Victoria, do not have any qualms about Virginia's family? Hearing you just dismiss everything about her, as.
Speaker 7: I think Robert Jufrey would agree with me.
Speaker 4: What about her? What about her father? For example?
Speaker 7: She had she was estranged from her mother and her father.
Speaker 8: She did, she was she looked she she's aren't thirty MILLI right, that is what she's worth. Her father, he came out a month ago saying he's he's he's basically on the doll like and he.
Speaker 7: Couldn't even afford a flight to Australia to see.
Speaker 4: Why would you say that in such a disparaging manner.
Speaker 8: If that's the case, it's very sad. It's very sad that obviously you know she didn't she didn't help the family, right, I mean this father sounded desperate.
Speaker 4: Well, look, we can clear this up because I'm going to be joined now exclusively by Virginia deuphrase father Sky Roberts, who's giving Hell yeah.
Speaker 7: I supported him.
Speaker 4: Giving his first interview on camera about this. Mister Roberts, thank you very much indeed for joining me on uncensored and my deeper sympathies to you and your entire family over what has happened to Virginia. It's an awful tragedy and it ends a life of tragedy in many ways for your daughter. First of all, tell me about your when you heard that she'd taken her life.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I couldn't even believe it. I mean I started crying right away. I'm still crying. I can't believe that this is happening. It's just it's impossible. And then for them to say that she committed suicide, there's no way that she did. Somebody got to her.
Speaker 1: Let me just ASKI, mister Robison, somebody got to her. Yes, Loretta, she just got cornered. Yes she did. Oh my god, that is not the most damning piece of the most damning thing that she said during this entire thing, that her entire conspiracy that Prince Andrew wasn't involved because of the photo is funded and propped up by three letter organizations and she can't say who because she's scared.
Speaker 6: For her life.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, unbelievable. I can't believe she just said that. How did that even make it through this interview? How did that even make it in? How did they not edit that out? But I guess this is Pierce more uncensored. Uncensored means there's no editing, I guess. But good good on them for exposing that old thing that her her entire purpose of being on this show and propping up Prince Andrew and defending Prince Andrew has is funded by three letter organizations.
Speaker 4: How much contact did you have with Virginia in recent years?
Speaker 3: Not a lot.
Speaker 2: I haven't spoke to her in years, But I think that she basically liked to try to protect me because of she knew a lot of things about a lot of powerful people, and to me, she's just protected me that I don't get involved in any of it. Like I said, when she was here, we were together all the time and doing a lot of things together. She was on her own to go against Jeffrey Epstein, Gawayne Maxwell, Prince Andrew.
Speaker 3: She was on her own this whole time.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not saying she it's a way to earn money or anything, but she's just trying to make these people pay for what they did.
Speaker 4: Did she ever talk to you about Prince Andrew before it became public knowledge?
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, he said that she didn't before in a previous interview that we had on So if he says something different here, then I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes yet, she was there in London with Prince Andrew and miss Maxwell.
Speaker 4: Because one of my other guests here in the studio in London has produced photographs from the property where that fame missus.
Speaker 1: He didn't really answer the question.
Speaker 6: There, But I am.
Speaker 1: Very confident that. We listened to a video of him talking about this in twenty twenty in a previous episode covering the story, where he said that he found out when it became public, but she never mentioned it to him before, so that's a discrepancy.
Speaker 4: Infamous picture was taken of Virginia with Prince Andrew and gille Max on the background, and says that it proves to her. You can't that the picture must have been fake in some way, But do you have any doubt that Virginia was there at the time and had sex with Prince Andrew.
Speaker 2: Personally, I don't have proof of it, but she Virginia said the original picture, so I know it wasn't fake. But the original picture of Prince Andrew and her with Gleaine Maxwell in the background, so I know that's true that she did.
Speaker 4: She was there with him, she sat, she showed you that picture?
Speaker 3: Did you say, yes, my mom had an eight.
Speaker 4: By ten And when did she first show you that?
Speaker 3: Many years ago when it happened, but.
Speaker 4: Before it became public knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yes, I knew nothing about it. I mean I didn't even know she was, you know, doing all these things. For Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 4: How did you feel that I discovered that.
Speaker 3: Oh I was.
Speaker 2: I was really angry with Jeffrey Epstein because she had told me later on that, you know, he had threatened that if she had said anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm just thinking back just a few minutes ago, whenever Ironica said that Sky Roberts would agree with her about all this stuff, I think that she was referring to Virginia Giffray's brother, Sky Roberts, not her dad sky Roberts. So that would mean that Virginia Giffray's brother is in on this whole thing too, and that's why they came out whenever she was found unresponsive and immediately said that it was a suicide due to the abuse that she had suffered way back, you know, twenty three years ago, that she committed suicide. So that means that everyone is on the take. They're probably being paid by these three letter organizations to being paid by the royal family for her family to come out and say that it was a suicide. So there's no investigation. So the only person that really is able to do anything about it is her father, which lives in the United States. That hasn't talked to her. He just said for many years, so he's the only person and her lawyer did she say, did she say Robert Giffray. I don't want to go back on it because this thing is very touchy. It's hard to get in a precise location on the video. I want to listen to five minutes of things that we've already listened to. But yeah, she could have said I thought she said Sky Roberts, but she could have said Robert Giffray, her husband. But either way, her husband isn't on it as well. Her husband's in on it, her brother's in on it. They're all in on it together, and they're being funded by three letter organizations, just like Veronica just said when she was questioned as to who was propping up this conspiracy, she just said that it was these three letter organizations.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable that he had the power to do anything he wanted to to r her family. I mean I met Jeffrey Epstein. I wouldn't let her go to work for him unless I met him. But he seemed like a normal person. I mean he came out. I went to his mansion and he came out and jeans and a T shirt and just acting like a regular person. So I had no idea. I mean, you don't know who you're talking to, you know. I'm just still upsite about this thing.
Speaker 4: A Virginia of its told you about the abuse that she was enduring.
Speaker 3: No, never, I don't know she say something.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 4: But the point is, mister Robertson is saying no, But hang on. He's saying the story very clearly that she showed him the picture picture before it was made public knowledge, which I think is a significant statement by her.
Speaker 7: Does he really remember dates, mister Robson.
Speaker 1: I ask you in relation to Yeah, he's supposed to remember the exact date and the day, and the time of the month, and the exact time that she showed him the photo before it became public knowledge. Yeah, he's supposed to catalog all that, write it all down in a freaking diary so he can bring it up whenever he's on here talking about the death of his daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Prince Andrew when it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rabbis, there's a little bit of there's some sus stuff going on with him as well, But I believe him more than I believe this freaking Prince Andrew's former girlfriend that's been speaking for the last forty five minutes, Lady Veronica Harvey. At least roberts Sky. Roberts here is trying to get an investigation and saying that she didn't kill herself, that someone got to her. At least he's doing that.
Speaker 4: It's continue revealed that he was not going to have his day in court, as he kept saying you wanted with Virginia, and that he was actually going to instead pay her a very large check, many millions of dollars. Did you have any conversation with her about that or was that after you had become a strange.
Speaker 2: Now it's probably after, I think, But I mean to me and everybody here, I mean, it kind of admits guilt when you do that, when you pay somebody off like that. Just you know, when Jeffrey Epstein paid, when Maxwell paid, it's it's admitting guilt. I mean, why would he spend twelve or fifteen million to give to her.
Speaker 4: What's your view of Prince Andrew.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't care for him at all. I mean he's a I guess, a powerful you know, we're all figure and they just think he can do what he wants.
Speaker 4: To do and to people like my guests Victoria Hervey here who do not believe that your daughter told the true.
Speaker 8: I'm really sorry for what your family has gone through, and I'm sorry that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I went back again.
Speaker 6: Damn it.
Speaker 1: This thing is so finicky.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Maxwell, Prince Andrew. She was on her own this whole time, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta try and go forward a little bit further.
Speaker 4: When but before it became public knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yes, I okay, we gotta kind of get a little bit more forward here. This thing is so finicky. It's hard to get a precise.
Speaker 6: Time stamp. Okay, I think we're about here.
Speaker 2: You how recently, Well, I didn't know until recently that they were living in separate houses. If i'd have known they were living in separate houses, I do.
Speaker 1: I okay, we got to go back a little bit further because I think that this is really important. Let's go back to timestamp here.
Speaker 4: I have you here who do not believe that your daughter told the I'm.
Speaker 8: Really sorry for what your family has gone through, and I'm sorry that you were strange from her, and I feel like she should have, you know, helped you out and other family members.
Speaker 3: More Well, I never asked for any help from her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's trying to do the gaslighting thing here, she's trying to gaslight him.
Speaker 3: I am happy the way I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have a lot of money and I'm on Social Security and I'm happy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But I feel like it would have been nice if if her or someone could have got your flight, so at least you could have seen her recently.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know until recently that they were living in separate houses. If I'd have known they were living in separate houses, I do.
Speaker 3: I have means I can.
Speaker 2: I can get the money if I need it, I can borrow it and get to Australia. And if I'd have known that they were living in separate houses, I would have been there because I just couldn't go there with her husband there.
Speaker 1: Which is very telling, because he knows that he beats the shit out of her all the time. Her whole family knows that Virginia Giffrey has been abused by her husband for over ten years.
Speaker 2: I know how that ends every time, Like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Know how that ends. Every time he's saying yep ends then sometimes death.
Speaker 2: I've been here probably four or five times, and every time it ended bad with him, So I know I couldn't go there as long as they were living together, and now I.
Speaker 1: Just And that's another thing that woman beaters and narcissistic domestic violence abusers do. They try and separate you from anybody that can help. So they want to isolate you from your family. Robert Giffrey does not want her dad to be there because of her dad witness is something then he can come out against him and as a witness to some sort of domestic violence. So he's really not nice to him. He's saying that has ended well all the time, not ended good every time that he's been there and visited her in Australia. That's the way that they work and also that's the way that it works in MK ultra mind control victims as well. It's isolation. The Coup Board Counterintelligence CIA manual talks about isolation. So they isolate you, they break you down. This is exactly what Robert Guffrey, Virginia Guphray's husband was doing to her, get her away from her friends, anybody that can make any difference, anyone they could talk to her about what she's going through. So that there's no witnesses, nobody can come out, no one can testify that he's beating her, get her estranged from her father, don't let her father or come and visit when he does, make it very difficult for him. It's typical isolation, which comes directly from a freaking Cia, which is basically what Veronic has said here is funding this entire conspiracy about the photo. But the photo being faked is these three letter organizations.
Speaker 3: Just found out.
Speaker 2: You know that they were She was living at a farm, and he's living at their beach side, you know the home that they have there.
Speaker 1: Mis Wow, Veronica is doing the major gas lighting thing here. This is unbelievable, placating upon Virginia and then turning around and seeing something completely different.
Speaker 4: How would you like your daughter to be remembered. There's so much being written about her at the moment. How would you like it to be remembered.
Speaker 2: As someone who actually got out of a bad situation and made a good situation out of it.
Speaker 3: That she.
Speaker 2: Was helping a lot of other young girls that were feeling the pain of what goes on with people like that.
Speaker 1: And also she was supposedly funding other people's court cases and lawyer fees to speak out against the sexual assault as well.
Speaker 2: You see it every day, I mean with the illegals and everything else that's been in our country. And you know, I think she's strong, very strong, and that's why I don't think she committed suicide. She's she had too much to live for. She had her foundation, and so those who remembered as a very strong willed person.
Speaker 4: That uh, that's those mister Roberts who doubts her word and think she was lying. What do you say to them?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be good.
Speaker 3: People think they were she was lying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, some people do, including one of my you know, like, you know, I feel terribly like you're obviously seeing sky here, but I do remember Sky you said to Actually I think it might have been Piers Morgan or it was a breakfast show where you said that she told good stories like she she basically had lied a lot in her life, so you didn't believe everything she told you, I don't think.
Speaker 6: Britain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great Britain. But I believe darning she said.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I don't know what video she's referring to.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: We've shown the entirety of that Good Morning Britain interview with Pierce Morgan and Sky Roberts. And he never said any of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was my daughter.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I know kids lie, you know, most kids do, but you usually can tell I could never lie to my father ever, and she knew that, and I told her, never lie to me. Never say anything that you can't say to me, you know, just tell me the truth, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, mister Roberts, listen, I really appreciate you coming on the program tonight, and you've said a lot of things and it'll raise a lot of questions, but I really appreciate it. And I have to remember your father who's lost a daughter, and as the father of a daughter myself, it's an unimaginable loss, notwithstanding the complexities of your relationship over the years. So I just want to extend again on behalf of everyone here, our deepest condolences to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Thank you for your time for saying that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was the Paris Morgan interview show that happened a couple of days ago, with Freaking Lady Veronica Harvey bringing in the question the entire Prince Andrew saying that the photograph was not real, that Virginia Guphra essentially made everything up because the photographs don't align. And then she admitted in the interview that her entire theory is funded and propped out by through that organization. So we can't listen to anything that she just said. She admitted it. She admitted it. Pam Rodgers isolation, Yes, writer, that is That's exactly it. You get them isolated, so then you can do whatever you want to them. You can manipulate them, mind control them, beat them, just like her husband was doing to her for ten years. Then you end up looking like this and you end up in your you end up dead, you end up suicided, right, So hopefully we get something just like how the rest of the people. All the other two Epstein victims were also suicided and died by accidental suicide accidental drug overdose. LEAs Sky Patrick drug accidental drug overdose in West Palm Beach, Florida in twenty seventeen, Caroline Andreano May twenty twenty three after an accidental drug overdose, and now Virginia Jeffrey. Is understood that Virginia overdosed on pills, but we don't know whether the overdose was intentional or accidental. Okay, so we're getting the same script playing out here, but hopefully get to hopefully we get some kind of investigation on this, and hopefully with Sky Roberts coming on and saying that he believes someone got to her, that will at least open up an investigation. But if the CIA is funding this thing, if the Three Letter organizations are funding this thing and are going through all the trouble to cover up all this and bringing on Veronica Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend, not even his wife, not even his ex wife. It's an ex girlfriend that they're propping up in paying to go on all these shows and create this giant defense, just like Robert Giffrey created the defense by filing the family restraining order after he beat the shit out of her and she went to the hospital and filed the police report so that he can get custody of the kids, and then suspicion would not be on him at all when and if she dies or is killed or is murdered or suspiciously see I know, John Simpson, the autopsy report has come through. I don't think that it's coming through. They're saying that it has been that it's going to take up to two years for the autopsy and the coroner's report, but that's what they're suspecting. They're suspecting that it's understood that Virginia overdosed on pills, and then her lawyer is saying that he believes that it was an accidental overdose when more information comes out on it. But I really hope and pray that it doesn't take two years to get the get the the autopsy report, because it says in the Sun article down here Longer that it could now take up the two years until.
Speaker 6: The coroner's report is filed.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't take take Einstein to see one with down here, Noah doesn't. It really doesn't. So hopefully we get an investigation going and Sky Roberts gets the ball rolling on this thing and we get more figured out. But I just thought that this interview with him and Veronica, Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend getting out there and defending him and is paid by the through that Organizations in her own words in the interview, that through that Organizations is propping up this entire thing about the photos being faked to try and get Prince Andrew off the hook so he can get back to the royal family and get back to all of his money. So that's what we got going on, guys. Hopefully we get an investigation going soon. They need to investigate Robert Giffrey, and I think even they need to investigate the freaking Prince Andrew for his role in all this. Why hasn't he made a statement? Why hasn't Robert Giffrey, her Virginia Geffray's husband made a statement on this? Why didn't he show up to the house whenever it had been reported that she had committed suicide. So we got our fingers crossed for some sort of investigation. If anything else comes out on this, I will be for sure doing a show on it. I thank you everyone for being here. I really appreciate it, everyone's support, everyone's messages, everyone's emails on any more information that's coming out at the Instagram messages. I really appreciate you, guys. And I'll be back tomorrow with Jerry Marzinski with with her with his friend Judy that we're going to be getting into the schizophrenia and in his research and his work into schizophrenia. I've had Jerry on before a couple of times before, but this is going to be a really great interview for tomorrow, so stay tuned, keep it locked in, and hit the like button to help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe, hit the bell icon as well for notifications and thanks everyone for being here in the chat and I'll be getting a new writer arranger, channel members video up soon, but we'll see you guys next time. Thanks for being here. Everyone appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Bye bye