Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of The Todd Hermit Show. Story number one, aoc versus President Trump's new borders are Tom Holman The New York Times imagines the darkest possible scenario of a Donald Trump second term, meaning, of course everything Biden did, But they liked story number three, which is worse drag communion or a pastor lying about genesis.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about this with the help of a.
Speaker 1: YouTube channel, YouTube dot com slash at the Todd Herman Show end with God Almighty.
Speaker 3: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 2: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the time to which God has decided we should life.
Speaker 1: The people who radicalize Donald Trump, and they did radicalize Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting to see what they like about the new.
Speaker 1: Radicalized President trumpse Remember, of course President Trump was going to start a nuclear war with North Korea, etc. He didn't. I checked, and he didn't. But they have set President Trump on a course where he is absolutely emotionally bound to get things done because of what they took from him. President Trump firmly believes that the election in twenty twenty was his. He firmly believes it was taken from him. He firmly believes he has made it back into this ring, this arena. I think with the help of God. I'm not here to tell you that. I think President Trump's are particularly God. They met, he is allowed God to work through him. I think he's made great strides in that front. But I don't know if he knows the Lord and the great purpose. So a great thing is I don't need to know God knows. I do know that his policies are more aligned with the Bible than those of Kamala Harris in every way, shape, matter, idea, faction, or form. The guy he has announced is going to run ice appears to be a guy who isn't going to put up with a lot of nonsense, and his a guy's going to speak a lot of truth. Now, maybe he could speak it with more grace, but I don't think that's his role. I don't think his goal is to be graceful. I think his role is to be scary. I think he's trying to scare illegal immigrants into leaving because I know he's committed this. He's spent his life as a border patrol agent and now is going to head up the border. As this are phrase, I dislike President Trump on a true social posted. I'm pleased to announce that the former ICE director in stal wart on border control, Tom Holman, will be joining the Trump administration in charge of our nation's border. The borders are including, but not limited to the southern border, of the northern border, all maritime and aviation security. I've known Tom for a long time. There's no one better at policing and controlling our borders. Likewise, Tom Holman will be in charge of all the deport to deportation of illegal aliens back to their countries of origin. Congratulations to Tom. I have no doubt he to do a fantastic job. Tom Hooman was interviewed by AOC and she, with her devastating intellect, went after Tom Holman and absolutely dismantled him. Wait stop, reverse that in the immortal words of Willy Wonka, show you that in a second, because that's not what happened. Corruption follows money. The love of money is the root of all evil. The love of money. Now, my friend Zach Abraham, the chief investments a capital management He doesn't love money, he stewards it. What he loves is managing risk for people. What he loves is seeing people enter into retirement with a successful plan. And Zach has a unique way of describing what a successful retirement means. It's not what some other.
Speaker 2: People would do. Other people will show you pictures of.
Speaker 1: Beach vayvations and two million dollar RVs and multiple homes, and maybe that's what you want.
Speaker 2: What is it what you could afford?
Speaker 1: Zach engages in risk management by actively managing every single portfolio, which can.
Speaker 2: Reduce risk and volatility.
Speaker 1: And he will look at your accounts. He'll look at your equity and your home, your investment accounts, any sort of outstanding debts you have, and he will tell you how exposed you are to risk and how near you are to successful retirement. And here's how Zach defines success in retirement, knowing exactly how much money you will have every month for the rest of your life. And he'll look at these portfolios for free, no obligation. Just call him at eight sixty six seven to seven nine risk. That's eight sixty six seven seven nine risk or go to Know your Risk radio dot com and he'll make that happen for you. All work capital Managements and investment advisor representative of Truck Financial LLC and sec Register Investment Advisor. Investments involve risk guaranteed past performance. Isn't care to future results. TRUK twenty four Dash three seven eight AOC with her stunning intellect, was interviewing, in fact, interrogating Tom Holman.
Speaker 2: Look at how he crumbled.
Speaker 4: Mister Holman, your name is on this? Is this correct?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I signed that memo, So you.
Speaker 4: Are the author of the family separation pology.
Speaker 6: I'm not the author of this memo.
Speaker 4: You're not the author, but you signed the.
Speaker 6: Memo, Yes, a zero tolerance memo.
Speaker 4: So you provided the official recommendation to Secretary Nielsen on family for the United States to pursue family separation.
Speaker 6: I gave Secretary Nielsen numerous recommendations on how to secure the border and save lives.
Speaker 4: But it says here that you gave her numerous options. But the recommendation was option three, family separation.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying this is not the only paper where we're given the Secretary numerous options to secure the border and saved lives.
Speaker 4: And so the recommendation of the many that you recommended, you recommended family separation.
Speaker 5: I recommend a zero tolerance.
Speaker 4: Which includes family separation.
Speaker 3: The same as this.
Speaker 6: Whereever US citizen parent gets arrested.
Speaker 4: When they're with a child, Zero tolerance was interpreted as the policy that separated children from there.
Speaker 6: If I get arrested for GUI and I have a young child in a car, I'm will be separated. When I was a police officer in New York and I arrested a father for domestic violence, I separate that mister, with all due respect.
Speaker 4: Legal asyl leaves are not charged with any crime.
Speaker 6: When you're in the country, I legally as violation eight United States Code thirteen twenty five.
Speaker 4: Seeking asylum is legal.
Speaker 5: Do you want to seek assim to go through the port of entry?
Speaker 3: Do it the legal way.
Speaker 6: The Attorney General of the United States have made that clear.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: God is a god of honor, He's not a god of chaos. The other side wants chaos.
Speaker 1: Now, I've said, maybe he could speak this with more grace, But I don't think AOC needs.
Speaker 2: Great she needs God's grace. She needs God's forgiveness.
Speaker 1: She needs clarity because she's trying to obscure things in a failed interrogation attempt like that.
Speaker 2: Big question is this, how did President Trump do so well with Hispanics? Why did his support go up? Because God is a god of order, not chaos.
Speaker 1: Because we are designed for order or designed for perfection, we can sense the fact that we don't live in perfection even though we were designed for it. And in this world, as Christians, we need to be able to backlaw order, the enforcement of order, and we need to be able to love illegal immigrants. Those things are not exclusionary.
Speaker 2: They don't exclude one another.
Speaker 1: You can love a person that you send to prison because it might be the best place for them at the time. You can love a person that you put in treatment. Trust me, it's the worst day of my life and it's something I feel I had to do. Sunny Host and the people at the view, they looked at Latinos. You know, these saints a Bipacs in this time they lost their sainthood.
Speaker 7: This issue of abortion, which I hope we can unpack more. There are a lot of women who cared about abortion, but they were in states like Pennsylvania, where they don't have an ultra restrictive abortion law. They were voting more because they're like pocket bush. Pocketbook issues matter more than if a woman in Alabama is able to get.
Speaker 2: Worse under a Trump administration.
Speaker 5: The millionaires and the billionaires.
Speaker 7: And finally, we talk a lot about these different demographics and these assumptions of where they're going to go. Latinos in Texas, a district that's ninety seven percent Latino went seventy five percentage points for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Why misogyny and the no was on the border.
Speaker 7: The crisis is on their doorsteps, and they were begging people to care about it for years. We need to take some lesson.
Speaker 2: There. Oh my gosh, this would be I would be sorry.
Speaker 1: Misogyny and sexism are why Hispanics who live on the border, where carts hells have been shooting across the border, where they've been border patrol agents murdered, where armacartel operatives have actually entered our side of.
Speaker 2: The border, voted for President Trump because.
Speaker 1: They're living in that chaos. I've said this many, many, many, many times. People who from the hallowed halls of academia look into the inner cities and say the problem is guns, the problem is white racism.
Speaker 2: Having lived in the ghetto around.
Speaker 1: Black people, what I heard from black people was the problem is drugs and gangs and permissiveness and not enough cops. It's one thing to look into a situation like you're looking at a zoo, and a lot of academics do that. It's another thing to live in the situation and realize that people are people. Hispanic people don't want Martell's running through their property anymore than anyone else does. It's our job to remember God is a god of order, law and order. The other side is a side that wants constant chaos because it distracts, it distorts, it depresses. The enemy has a limited tool set, but he's had a long time to practice using it, so let's not let him use it on us. Story number two, The New York Times warned us man. They warned us about Trump's presidency. He would start a world war with North Korea. He would serve Russia's very ends. He would do their bidding. He would put people who disagreed with him in prison camps. He wouldn't leave if he didn't like the results of the election. They warned us him told us, hey, look, he was installed by vlad Putin and they were wrong. Think that they might in a second Trump term, step back a little bit and go, hey, let's have a moment of self reflection. Maybe this number of Americans saw things differently for a reason two percent of women. Now he increased his vote with two percent of women, seven percent of hispanics, record high black support. Maybe somewhere someone seeing something we don't. Maybe in our cloistered, little fancy offices in New York City, we are not seeing what the rest of the country sees.
Speaker 2: Let's have a moment of self reflection. Let's travel.
Speaker 1: Let's go rent some RVs and get ourselves some Schlitz malt liquor and drive around the country with the real people, eating ourselves some German sausages on cheap buns, with that normal person mustard, with the bitter clingers.
Speaker 2: Let's go shoot some guns, catch some trout.
Speaker 1: Murder an elk, put us blood on our tongue like the bitter clingers. Nope, that's absolutely not what they did. They didn't double down. They quadrupled down on everything they were wrong about last time. And unless Trump has utterly changed, they're going to be wrong this time. Oh, they've radicalized them. They've radicalized President Trump. But to the degree that they think, I'll show this to you in a second. They put together a video and then I need to show you something from Byu a professor there. He has a prophecy from the Book of Mormon. He says you can count on to come true because of how people voted in this last election. There's a belief that Mike Lindell simply created my Pillow and it bloomed up, and he got on TV and he made those funky ads and he made those ads. It's him doing the pillows and they're kind of cringe, and it was a cringe that sold the pillows.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I mean there are cringe I mean.
Speaker 1: He could afford a better logo, So why doesn't he get one because his daughter made that one when he was a drug addict or a guy recently out of drug addiction, alcohol addiction, gambling addiction. He'd been sleeping on people's couches in the small town where My Pillow is still located, and he had trouble sleeping. Given what he's done to his life and how to end up, I know this because they interviewed Mike about this before he became a political personality. That's when the second change happens. Mike went around the county fairs all around the country selling the pillows, being there personally twelve hours a day, five days a week, fair after fair after fair. Finally he sold enough of these pillows that he didn't afford to buy some TV ads and then some infomercials, and then the big success came. Now that he has come out in Stater's opinion on election integrity, things like this happen. Major retailers just, oh, you know what, We're going to cancel that order. And since we know that the people who run Joe Biden used banking et cetera to help control Americans, why wouldn't they put a note into a big retailer saying, Hey, can you cancel this guy? He's making problems for us. So Mike Wundell reached out to us. We haven't worked with him for a number of years, not out of any sense of negativity love Mike, just because we haven't. So we created this a way to help Mike sell these pillows at the lowest price that's ever been offered for the standard my Pillow. Go to my Pullo dot com slash todd, use promo code Todd, and you will get the standard my Pillow at the lowest price it's ever been offered, at fourteen eighty eight. Use promo code Todd to get discounts on the entire my Pillow collection at insanely cheap rates. Grab a gift that says you deserve the best comfort of my pulo dot com slash todd.
Speaker 2: Use promo code todd.
Speaker 1: Here's the New York time, sitting down after a long periods of self reflection, going around in America, going out eating the hot diggity dogs with the bitter clingers that the stock car races. Just kidding, they stayed in New York.
Speaker 2: The worst version of a Donald Chop administration is very, very bad.
Speaker 1: The worst version not only extremist, but also effective in that extremism.
Speaker 8: Christof Emboldened by a series of Supreme Court rulings, you know, perhaps bolstered by support in both Houses of Congress. You know, Trump will fulfill his promise to be a dictator.
Speaker 9: On day one, he sends troops into neighborhoods like my own to try to round up undocumented immigrants, that he sets up a network of camps mass deportations.
Speaker 10: It would likely plunge the United States into something like a recession. Triffs likewise promised to spike prices for most Americans and cause costs to go up dramatically.
Speaker 1: That version of Trump could result in abandoning Ukraine to advancing Russian armies, could result in extraordinarily erratic foreign policy in the Middle East.
Speaker 9: I mean Donald Trump often talked about things like bombing Mexico to deal with drug cartels.
Speaker 2: People stopped him from doing.
Speaker 9: That, but there's not going to be any adults in the room this time.
Speaker 5: The worst version of a Trump administration seeks various forms of restitutions against Trump's enemies, real and perceived.
Speaker 10: He uses the power given to him to harass and undermine this political opposition.
Speaker 11: This leads to substantial resistance mass protest, and also drives his enemies into a cycle of radicalization, intensifying unrest and conflict.
Speaker 10: And in the process doing profound and possibly permanent damage to American democracy.
Speaker 12: Basically, when nothing we can do by voting or using our existing institutions will reverse the consolidation of power.
Speaker 13: They are democracy ending. If really manifests in the ways that he and other conservatives have discussed them.
Speaker 12: And I have a great fear that that's exactly what's going to happen over the next four years.
Speaker 1: So for keeping track, and let's keep track together. President Trump didn't say he was going to bomb Mexico. He said, can't we bomb the cartels. That's radical, that's really radical. But it's not radical to let them set up shop here. It's not radical for them to run cities. It's not radical for them to have entire areas of places like Seattle where any decent cop can take you on a tour and say, all right, so this is kind of run by the hon Durans, This is the Venezuelans.
Speaker 2: These are the Mexican gangs. If you want to go see where the Chinese Communist Party sponsored cartels are cooking up pot and taking advantage for our lacks drug laws, we can show you that. Any decent cop can show you that.
Speaker 1: In the separate countries of Seattle, they can take you to the homes that are owned by the Chinese cartels. Every cop in these neighborhoods knows this.
Speaker 2: But that's not radical.
Speaker 1: To allow mass numbers of illegal immigrants into a country that has had the effect of shifting the electoral college twenty eight to thirty seats in Congress only from illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: That's not radical. It's radical to enforce the law.
Speaker 1: They have radicalized our country to such a degree that only radical steps can get it back. Am I excited to see United States troops rolling through the cities. No, and I don't think we're going to. I think they're going to come up with creative ways to get a lot of people to self deport I know there's going to be states that resist this, and it might well be that the National Guard is called out, although I think that requires the permission of the states. It is not radical to say we're done allowing people to exist in our country totally, illegally, totally without any accountability.
Speaker 2: That's not radical.
Speaker 1: The democracy ending threat that was made before President Trump left and it was time for him to leave. Joe Biden, on the other hand, he stepped down by being pushed down and then a coup was installed someone who never want to vote, and the New York Times stood by that cheered that, et cetera, because it's their dictator. They don't care about dictatorships. They don't care about loss of democracy. They care about it going into other people's hands. In other words, the people that they perceive as us ignorant, stupid, hatefield, who want our women silent, hot and miserable. It wasn't the New York Times. It said that it's a New Yorker. But it's the same family. But it's not just the New York Times. This comes from a professor named David Cardon of Byu. According to libs of TikTok, he posted this outside his office. It says this, If you supported Donald Trump in the most recent election, then this scripture is for you. This comes from the Book of Mormon Messiah twenty nine, Verses twenty six and twenty seven. Now, it is not common that the voice of the people desireth anything contrary to that which is right. But it is common for the lesser part of the people to desire that which is not right. Therefore, this shall ye observe and make it your law to do you your business by the voice of the people. And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then it is the time that the judgment of God will come upon you.
Speaker 2: Yay, then is the time.
Speaker 1: He will visit you with great destruction, even as he has hit thro visited this land by almost all objective standards. He writes, Donald Trump is an evil man. Now that you've made.
Speaker 2: Your choice, you'd expect this prophecy to be fulfilled.
Speaker 1: Now I take it as my duty to point out that as an evangelical Christian, I have real, real challenges with the LDS faith, chief among them that my reading of the Bible says the Bible is not to be added to or subtracted from. Therefore, I have real challenges with the Book of Mormon, and I want to point this out about BYU and Utah. It's as captured as anything else. The Mormon Church has backed the trans delusion. It is backed the chemical and surgical mutilation of kids. It is backed pretending.
Speaker 2: Boys or girls. That's a fallen institution to that degree.
Speaker 1: So it shouldn't surprise me that this is going up from a professor at BYU, because last time I checked, everything the Kamala Harris regime pushed stands directly against what the Mormon Church professes to believe, for instance, about marriage, about sexual activity, and more. We are not alone in seeing our institutions falling. But we are to remember this.
Speaker 2: The Lord Jesus was very, very.
Speaker 1: Specific when Peter confessed that he knew the Lord to be the Messiah, the son of the Living God. The Lord Jesus said, it is upon this rock I build my church. The Catholics choose to view this as Peter becoming the first pulpe. He was undeniably the first leader of the disciples. That's just true, the first pope.
Speaker 2: Maybe not. Evangelical Christians say that it was upon the confession Peter maid that the Lord Jesus was and is the Messiah, that he's building his church. But the Lord Jesus was very clear about.
Speaker 1: This, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. He meant his church, the Church of Christ, the Christian Church, not all of them are the same. But in mainstream Christianity, nothing Kamala Harris proposed, not a single thing is in line biblically, not one when Jesus spoke about the Gates of Hades. This is little understood that was a real place. There was a place in the Middle East that people had grown to believe was in fact a gateway to Hell.
Speaker 2: It terrified people. People wouldn't go there.
Speaker 1: There were sex sacrifices done there, There were bodily sacrifices. There were murders of children, and they were celebrated right to this opening in this vast cave. So Jesus was speaking in a very real sense to people who truly believed that the gates.
Speaker 2: Of hell were there. Let's remember this when we talk about politics at this time.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of terrified people. What does Satan want terrified people? Because it leads to bad decisions. What has God told us countless times? Fear not by some counts, And I don't know that this is exactly accurate, three hundred and sixty five times, in other words, once for every day of the year. So let's remember God is in charge. That doesn't always mean things you're going to be fun, but it means that the entity in charge is always using this for our good.
Speaker 2: Story Number three.
Speaker 1: The capture of our churches failed to deliver what they wanted. On the left, in the so called progressive churches, they wanted it to deliver Kamala Harris into office.
Speaker 2: They wanted that and they didn't get it.
Speaker 1: But they're not giving up the degree to which these churches are fallen is impressive. And it asked a question which is worse, drag communion or a pastor lying about Genesis. And it's a trick question, really, because they're both just as bad. But how persuasive is one over the other. And what is the ultimate tie back to Biblical times with what these so called pastors are saying. See, there's this great, great fascination. People want to believe that all things are new, that we're the only person ever to see this.
Speaker 2: This is brand new under the sun, and yet.
Speaker 1: The Book of Ecclesiastes would tell us there's nothing new under the sun. And particularly in relation to the new progressive church, you guys are old fashioned. You're doing things that dead people did way back in the day. I'll explain this in.
Speaker 2: Just a second.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people down at renew who shouldn't be alive. One of them is Adam. Adam has brittle bones. He's supposed to be dead, and he's been told multiple times he's going to be dead. He's a guy that can break his leg standing up from a chair, but he continues to seek health, so he swims, and there's other things he does. He does very very careful ketabout work and body weight work. If you saw him, he'd never know that he has this disease. Is a young guy. So what has kept them going, Well, it's the exercise, it's God's design and it's the stem cells God designed. He's one of the doctors down there. So the stem cells ethically gathered from umbilical cords and placentas only is something he's infused with on a regular basis because it keeps growing back body parts that shouldn't be growing back muscle, tendon, cartilage that's not allowed here. And this economy is being set up in the safest city in Mexico, Porto Iarta. There's dental clinics that do things down there they're not allowed to do up here. That you can go in fifteen minutes to get done work down there that would take you two or three hours up here. I've experienced with the umbilical cords and stem cells from placentas two times. I'm taking a group of friends down there. It looks like we're gonna go end of March. Four men, all of them gonna take advantage of this. See if they can help you go to renew dot Healthcare. It's our e n U E dot healthcare. Back pain, neuropathy, being told you have to have shoulder surgery.
Speaker 2: That might not be true. You might be able to be.
Speaker 1: Healed without the surgery that happens on a pretty regular basis. It's renew dot Healthcare. Please tell them you're part of the Todd Hermitshell family. Oh look, how stunning and new a drag communion.
Speaker 2: And we want to welcome you to Drag Chapel mar. Do you want to pray us soon?
Speaker 14: Well, we have a cult to worship to start there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 14: So if you have your call to worship on your device, I'll give you a second. Friends, heretics, country folk, lend me your ears. We have come to bury the empire and free Britney spears, fems, leather daddies and those jumping free from the closets. We remember our lineage of queer saints and prophets in remembrance of Jesus. Here at the Last Supper, gathered as friends in this second floor fixer upper.
Speaker 2: And I get it now, but the Last Supper. I have lots of questions. I mean, do we belong in this picture? Wasn't that event a bunch of cissetero white dudes? Where did we fit it?
Speaker 14: Listen, do you ever look at Leonardo's painting and see the smoldering homo eroticism. I mean a bunch of men in dresses sitting around a table and lounging on each other. But I digress. If you read your Bible, you will see that some people are clearly left out of the story and definitely out of the popular artwork about the Last Supper. The Last Supper was actually.
Speaker 2: Very queer, so studying, and so brand new the Baals.
Speaker 1: In the olden days of the Bibles, the false gods had set up sex temples where you could go worship by having sex with prostitutes male female or both. And when the God of the universe spoke through Abraham, who became Abraham eventually through.
Speaker 2: Moses, he said, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Be different. That's not for you. Others can you can't. And this is a raty for Christians. Others can you can't. The painting about Leonardo da Vinci you got it, and I got it. That's all homoerotic. The Last Supper was queer because people were left out of the story, the Lord Jesus spoke about sexual.
Speaker 2: Union, so a man will leave his family and cling on to his wife.
Speaker 1: He also said I did not come to destroy the law, but to complete it, and he did complete it. In later teachings. Of course, the apostles made very very clear God's view of human section, one man, one woman in marriage. There is a massive desire to sexualize all things Jesus, because it's a return to a time where people worship false gods. You think the demons gave up once they realized that Jesus, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, we killed them. We killed Jesus, we killed don't wait.
Speaker 1: Three days later he rose again. They didn't know about that plan, but they didn't give up. So that's the drag communion. This is first United Presbyterian Church of Dale's City, and to protest his name. And I love this name, and I pastor talking about Genesis, well, in fact, lying about Genesis.
Speaker 5: You're visiting with us. We've been going through a Bible study called Unclopper. You're looking at the six passages that have been used to hurt or harm the LGBTQI plus community. And we've been looking at the historical context of these passages and how they've been missing her and miss you. Sometimes you could say there are seven because people will include Genesis right, Genesis one and two. How often we hear God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. People will say to me right, and so, by the way, the easiest thing to say to that is okay, well God made light and darkness right, and they'll be yes. And I was like, then you just say, well, have you ever experienced dusk? And then they're just kind of like blank, stare right?
Speaker 2: So hard to overcome such an argument as that, and so so hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen dusk, and I've also seen that light always conquers darkness always, and I've seen the difference between pure light and pure darkness, and so of view, and light and darkness are not man and woman. Light does not have a penis, Darkness does not have a vagina. So devastating, What an intellectual takedown he just provided.
Speaker 5: Because God does not work in the binary.
Speaker 1: God does not work in the binary. You're either for me or against me, but God does not work in the binary.
Speaker 5: Even if Genesis seems that way was Hebrew people telling stories around a campfire. There are two creation stories. For example, they don't line up exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one is sort of a summary. One goes into detail. So now we have a pastor telling you that Genesis is just some Jews sitting around chatting about stuff.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 5: But we have a manual coant sitting on our shoulder. So we're modernists. We like everything to line up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now he's going to use the German deconstructionists who hated the Lord from the very very beginning, sitting on our shoulder. Such an image, almost like a demon sitting on our shoulder.
Speaker 5: But that's not how the ancient world work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ancient world, they weren't into measurements and binaries. That's how they built the pyramids because they didn't understand measurements. That's how David built the cities because they didn't get that stuff.
Speaker 2: They were just so stupid.
Speaker 5: Go let's talk about what I think.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's talk about what I think. That's when you know you're listening to the word of God. Let's talk about what I think.
Speaker 5: I consider to be the first queer Christian. Let's do in scripture that a lot of people overlook, and that's the Ethiopian eunuch.
Speaker 2: The Ethiopian eunuch who decided to remove his own testicle. Which is worse.
Speaker 1: It is a trick question. They're both committing a sin that I think the people committing will have a trinity to regret. I don't get to make that judgment. I can simply turn to the Bible and see that the Lord has had very firm teachings against false teachers. The Book of Revelation is filled with admonitions against false teachers and warnings against false teachers. And the Bible itself has said do not add or subtract from the writings here. And the Lord Jesus is often thought to have been speaking about children. What he said, those who cause these little ones to stumble on their way to me, we wish a millstone had been tied around their neck, and they'd been tossed into the ocean. Question, in God's eyes, are any of us all that grown up?
Speaker 2: No, we're all his children.
Speaker 1: Those of us who believe in the Lord Jesus and have agreed to treat him as our savior and to be changed by him.
Speaker 2: Were his children? Were all his creation, and.
Speaker 1: To him all of us are the least of these, the so called progressive church is not progressive. It's going way back in time to worshiping the sex act and sexualizing everything, and going way, way, way way back in time.
Speaker 2: To say it.
Speaker 1: It's just a bunch of Jews sitting around a campfire chatting about some stuff. Lord, thank you for reminding us of the false teachers, warning us that they would come, and giving us a way to measure them, that is, by your word and to call spirits captive. This is the Todd Hermann Show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.