Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to part two of Bachelor and Paradise, Episode four. We're liking it is what.
Speaker 2: We're loving it, and we're not gonna let's not sugar guy.
Speaker 1: I love it. I feel there's still are people. It's happening again where they're just coming for episode two. But a lot happened in episode one, just letting you guys know, the whole setup to the Dale and Cat thing. Gary's amazing arrival, a lot of our micro notes. I was laughing so hard Cecily was making me cry laugh and then I had to sue her for hurting me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I doubted that, though I feel like I got it that I data Stephanie, I dot it a yeah, but it's going to come back to life in a big way. In this data, I admit it that he's out of control. So people are hanging over by the pool. I said, April seems a little nutty. I guess doesn't really matter why. But Jesse comes in to say that there's the rose ceremony.
Speaker 1: Uh obviously, I yeah, I have a bunch of stuff though about the cocktail party, I have Leslie and Gary. Yeah, talk about like.
Speaker 2: Of course, he's just he just comes in to say that that's gonna we're having a cocktail party the Rose ceremonies later, so like get your ship, you know, figure out what you want to do, right right.
Speaker 1: So uh Alec Alex sits with Andrew Yes, and she talks about like how she has such a crush on him, and then she tells the camera, you know, like, yeah, I could totally see this like long term, like endgame. I mean, you know, I know, it's only been a day and a half. It's like, girl, it's been a day and a half. She's like, this could really be something.
Speaker 2: Well, then she says, because she's very typical Alex, which I can relate to, she's like, oh, he's like, let's move.
Speaker 1: It's a little hot. They're hot.
Speaker 2: She gets up and I believe she says, my pussy is sweating. I'm pretty sure that's what she's saying. Says because he's like, uh, he's mortified. He's not into it. But that's just the kind of thing our Alex says. She just doesn't know better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't think that he likes her that much. I don't know what it is about her, because she's absolutely gorgeous. She's silly, but it just feels like the guys are not crazy for her. Mm hmm. And I also have down that I think Andrew is a player. I agree with you on all of that. But then I said, but a lot.
Speaker 2: Of these guys are there was your and also was your pussy sweating?
Speaker 1: She's a love to say it if it was, I know, of course she is. Yeah, So now it's I wrote this note about uh oh oh. I was making a note for myself to talk about that thing of like a lot of these guys are you know, once somebody's locked in, they're like, okay, well moving on. So maybe these guys are like that, right, But then Jack Jack is like less He's really beautiful, you know. But she's with Gary, and I also like Kathy, but Kathy's with Keith, and I like April. My best chance is to go for April. But she might she might be into Captain Kim.
Speaker 2: Nobody's into Captain Kim. I don't even know how Captain Kim is there. I don't even understand. Because that actually brings us to the next thing where Leslie has to like deal with Captain Kim.
Speaker 1: He's all out in her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he has no social skill. He doesn't know obviously, it's a state the obvious. But he doesn't seem to understand if someone's not into him.
Speaker 1: Right so at all. And he's so into it and she says like yeah to camera, she's like, I mean these are just friend vibes. I'm giving my rose to Gary. Oh oh. Then we see Jeremy and Brandt. Do they make out again? Jeremy and what's her name? Probably? I was skipping around a little bit. I have my show was skipping around. I have Captain Kim now is sitting with Alex I might have missed that, and he's, oh, no, he's sitting with April. Yes, and he's like, yeah, I'm looking for a companion, you know. Oh oh, so she's into him.
Speaker 2: Remember, April is like into him and super flirting as she does with everyone. And she's like trying to give Captain Kim a chance, and then he shuts it down. He's like, no, thanks, Oh they're gonna happen, crazy yees. Does he not want to have sex is a thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, they're super flirty and he's like, I'm looking for a companion and she goes, I'm looking for someone to keep being loud. You know, she's going to bring out a whip or something. And then she's like, you know what, you know what, Captain Kim, you check a lot of my boxes. Yeah. And then and then he says to camera, he's like, yeah, already sure, pretty confident I'm getting April's rose. And then he goes to camera, he goes, you know, she's flirted. I flirted. Eh, I just don't see it. And I was like.
Speaker 2: Molesting him though, in his neck. She's like blesting his neck.
Speaker 1: It's so much. Something's wrong with April. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be like, oh you go, girl, go get the young's, get the olds, you go whoever you take yours. But no, I think she's got like a like a sexual addiction or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, and listen. She may have come upon having this problem due to Frankie Valley messing her up because she was very young. I want to say she was like fifteen or something in fourteen. I don't remember. I think she was young. It was pretty gross. Yeah, it was gross. Yeah, So and he was, you know, I don't know how old Frankie Valley was at the time, but like in his forties.
Speaker 2: Frankie Valley strikes me as someone who's always fifty. Like it was never below fifty, he's never been above. He's just rosen as fifty. That's where he's on. He's unlocked there possibly okay, so he so Kim, so then uh. Captain Kim, just in this same scene, is like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't foresee us being a couple. And then April Is says to the camera, She's like, you know, I really like Captain Kim, although some of the things he says are really off putting, like telling me he doesn't like me at all and it will never be a thing. She's like, I don't know that. That's kind of not great.
Speaker 2: So then I don't know that hitting it from that guy. That guy's not into me, Captain Kim.
Speaker 1: He's like eighty. And Captain Kim goes yeah, and he's telling her this to her face. He goes, I mean my feelings for you are not super strong.
Speaker 2: So April goes, oh my god, like I have had this entire place rooting for you, Captain Kim, and he says, I just I just don't know if we'd be more than friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Now. Let me interject terribly quick with some April information. I looked it up on Reddit and somebody posted the article about April, you know, being with Frankie in the name of it was like he took me at sixteen and used me in decades long affair. So she was sixteen, and someone wrote, oh my god, such a disturbing read. I don't even know where to begin. The fact that he knew her since she was six started a sexual relationship with her ten years later one her mother member basically pushed her into for one thing, or the fact that she cheated on all her partners with him, remember that, and then married a guy who caught her with Vali before they were married.
Speaker 1: What the hell? So fucked up?
Speaker 2: So she got fucked up, and now yeah, she's acting out.
Speaker 1: Acting out her whole life. It's really sad.
Speaker 2: It is sad, but it's also like, like you said, she kind of owned some of it. It's like she made it her whole personality in a way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, god, So then and then what happens is you put that out there and then all the guys are just looking at her as like a sexual being and Captain Kim's put off by that. He's like, nah, I'm not a good girl because Captain Kim's gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just want to say I'm still I'm sorry. I just want to say one more thing. This is from a year ago when April was first on and someone said, I just looked at her insta. Her post about the Golden Bachelor uses one of Frankie Valley's songs, So you remember how she was making it her whole.
Speaker 1: She was absolutely obsessed. She was stalking him. Remember he had to get I think he got a restraining order. I think, oh, I don't like to miss.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: People don't like it when we miss like that personality. He had to get security guards around him at things to keep her away because she kept sneaking in. Does this not feel a little borderline though? Like it does?
Speaker 2: You know this hypersexuality and how much is even real? What she says, like, I don't know, it's bad, but Frankie Valley's bad too. So we were rooting for April, but like, calm down. Even if Captain Kim is like, look, I never get sex and you would probably do every sex right, but I don't want it.
Speaker 1: They're a little bit scared, and it's like the it's it is weird, which is why that kind of taints the humor of her telling Jonathan like if you want anything on the second door to the left, and then and she means it. Yeah, she does mean it. She's not joking, no, okay. So je Jack tries to get some attention of from April and they went five minutes. It's five minutes with April, and then he just goes in hardcore like making out with her right and she I wrote, she's up for it. She kind of likes it. She goes, you just.
Speaker 2: Made my yeah, I mean any kind of pair of lips, Like hell, she's on it. She's like, you made me feel good. So we'll see what happens with that. So the ladies have the rose. So the men are flirting hard with the ladies right now. They want the roses.
Speaker 1: But Natasha is sitting with Gary and he's being so disingenuous as usual, and he goes like this, Hey, what does the future look like for Natasha? It's third person He's just is third personing all the time and I don't like it. And she goes, well, she's all happy. I think she's like, I have the rose tonight and I get to be in charge. So she's flirting with him, and then she's telling us America how emotionally intelligent he is and he's just so great. But then she sits with RJ again and like, I don't know this part.
Speaker 2: They were all just they were all kind of moving around. Everybody that wasn't like locked in was kind of moving around. And I for some reason wrote Jill is mad at Jonathan. Why would Jill be mad at Jonathan? I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, because he says, he tells he this is what happens. Yeah, okay, So he feels bad because everyone's coupled up, and then April pulls him aside and she's like, have you not found your person yet? And he goes no, and April goes like, what's happening for us? Like both of us are getting and Jonathan goes, well, one girlfriend zone me. Then the other girl's mad at me because I tried to do a nice thing, okay, And April's like, well, I'm just mad because they don't see it with you, And if you were even one year older, I would jump your bones. Spiritually, she doesn't save one year. She doesn't say that, I'm just exactly because she means, I, if you were into me, I would jump your bones spiritually, sexually, all the ways up and down. And if I could give you my rose, I would, and I can and I might.
Speaker 2: So that was okay, that was a little bit interesting, I guess. Then we just kind of seemed to keep having the same conversation. Kat is kind of she's pissed at Dale. She's trying to get him to say stuff. He's like, really not, they're not listening.
Speaker 1: She pulls him for a walk, so yeah, and I want to say, this is going to come back in a minute, because so she's she's like, she pulls them away. She's not doing it in front of everybody, because late Dale, his whole thing is going to be like we have a different upbringing, Like I don't like to do he says public, right, so rude. But she's not doing it in public, that's the thing. She's privately talking to him. She pulls him away from everybody, and she's like, I just feel confused because like I thought we were having an open and transparent relationship and you know, oh, and then she tells us she's like, you know what, I'm going to have a conversation with him, but if it's meant with defense, Like I don't know if I'm going to feel comfortable moving forward, Well guess what that it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Met with defense. Yeah, he doesn't give a shit. He's like, not capable.
Speaker 1: He did it. She goes, you know, listen, you told me about the kiss. I just think it's just it hasn't been sitting well with me, and I feel a little hesitant. I think I'm on her side on this. She's just she's not done talking about it. He didn't give her a good enough answer before. Like, as I know, it's ridiculous that I'm taking this so seriously, But if i'm her, I'm like, you just told you basically like said, yeah, I kissed her, and then you shut me down, and it's bothering me. So I want to talk about I'm completely with you.
Speaker 2: I'm just sort of more focused on like how many times they even do like deadit it as an echo, remember, yes, yes, deadit it deadit it It gets a whisper. I mean that's because she's starting to go like I'm talking to a robot. She's like, oh my God, he said this like thirty seven times. Then this is kind of important. Dale for a second is talking to Gary, who's trying to have a real conversation with them.
Speaker 1: And even then then is this is when that happens, like they to have a little bit more with that. They're talking and Dale keeps going. Dale goes, I was transparent. It didn't mean anything to me. And then timeline, timeline, timeline, and then she's like, can you let me talk? And then she says, I don't. I don't want to feel crazy for just expressing my feelings to you. I thought she was being very calm and just trying to get something across him, and he just wouldn't listen, and he goes and then he says this to her. He goes, he goes, listen, I thought we were past that. I mean, I debded it, like I even asked you. I said let's change the channel, which I was like, oh, fuck you. And he hasn't said ten toes down yet. That's not yet or not yet. He goes, I told you, let's change the channel. So I'm surprised you would keep talking about something that I asked you not to talk about.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't want to change the channel, right, I'd like to keep this channel. We're still on this channel. Like she's trying to keep up with his dumb way of talking, but she's kind of laughing at him at the same time, which I appreciate because obviously this is just absurd.
Speaker 1: Right, And then so there she goes, let me finish talking, Dale, and he goes listen. Oh, she says, the last thing I want is to be bamboozled, which I like that word bamboozled. And then Dale goes, this reminds me of my ex. Oh my god. Yeah, he said that right, and then I and I dit it that too. So then she says to camera, she was like, wow, like you're going to say, I remind you of your ex. I really didn't expect that. I didn't want him to be so defense And if I hear debted one more time, I'm jumping in the pool. And then he goes deaded. He literally does. Yeah. So then Kat goes out and starts like gathering the girlies around her, and she's like, I I.
Speaker 2: Do not feel good about this, and I cannot stuff. Hold on one second, just one second. I'm so sorry he made like a yelps. Okay, So Monroe's okay.
Speaker 1: So basically Kat is telling everybody that he just keeps saying dead at it, and she's like, I can't he said it so many times.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then she talks to Jonathan and she's telling him about it, and Jonathan is like really forceful. He's basically he's just like, yeah, i'd be better for you. I don't say deaditing she's coming in, he does one to move in. He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He's he has to. No one's giving him a rose, so he's got to do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now this is manipulative.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now Dale is with Botox Perry, Oh, I thought he was with Gary here. I don't have this. I don't have that at this point. I have him with Botox, Brian Spencer and Andrew and he's like, oh, did you have something from before?
Speaker 2: Well, I had something with Gary. I'm not sure what the order is. Where he's talking to Gary and Gary's like, dude, my dude, you got to listen to me.
Speaker 1: You're just are you Okay?
Speaker 2: He's being disrespectful to Harry, but later maybe he's just like off the charts, like completely oh yeah, no, that's a little bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay, that a little bit later. But basically, Dale, you probably just skipped over a little of this because it's very repetitive. But Dale is just telling everybody like, yeah, she doesn't even know why. I'm frustrated, you know, but I would have handled it differently. I don't like the timing of it. I don't like the timing of it. Camray, He's like, why would she do this on rose ceremony night, Like just to add stress to me? She should just get over it and give me a rose. And that's how he's talking too. By the way, So Kat's still talking to Jonathan complaining about Dale, and then she's like, I don't want to have to teach someone how to be an adult. And then she goes, I like, this is the part we were kind of referring to earlier where she goes, I like that Jonathan is smart and he gets my jokes and he smiles and laughs.
Speaker 2: Because he's fake laughing at your jokes. And now he doesn't get them. He just knows how to like pretend to be somebody who laughs at your jokes. Yes, yes, exactly, And then they just try to do this false thing where she's like, you know what, I might give my rose to Jonathan.
Speaker 1: You're not going to well I kind of thought maybe she would and I was hoping.
Speaker 2: So I was really bummed that they led us that way, because like Dale didn't deserve it. So stupid. That's when he's talking though. I got like when he's talking to Gary and he's like, yeah, man, I like a girl.
Speaker 1: It's ten toes down and Gary's like, what does that mean? He's like Dea.
Speaker 2: Is like, he's like, they have to unplug him, they need to reboot him.
Speaker 1: Why don't they do that. I don't know, but it's just it's a lot to watch. It's hard. It's really really really hard, and nobody else is sort of commenting on it, like somebody else needs to be like that. Dale needs to stop. Somebody unplug him for a second.
Speaker 2: He's using every word too, So Kale's sort of like, I don't know, I know, Kat, I'm thinking you should run, Like Kat needs to run.
Speaker 1: Trust your instinct. It's not a good guy.
Speaker 2: But when it's time for the rose ceremony, they're all kind of they gather in their own groups, you know, and Dale just keeps saying how triggered. He keeps saying I'm triggered. I'm triggered because other things. Ten toes down, ten toes down, Like, oh no, keep it tight. Remember he said that, he goes keep it tight, debt, keep it tight, like nonsense.
Speaker 1: He's broken. So both groups, yeah, he broke down.
Speaker 2: He's broken, and both groups are sort of talking about Dale I mean not you know, we don't have to go into that because they they've both been doing that for a long time, like we get it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, except that he's like he's confrontational with Kat again, like he's mad at her, and he's like, you know, difference in our upbringings, you know, like it's just a difference in our upbringings. And she goes, what do you mean and he's like, well, I just wouldn't have handled it that way, like timing wise, you know. And she says, so we're not supposed to bring stuff up when we feel it, and he goes, yeah, but you should have told me tomorrow after I had the rose. She's like, okay, so she's not allowed to make a decision herself. Like with all the information.
Speaker 2: It's hard knowing what happened because we've seen through the end of the episode. So it's hard for me to care about Kat or feel for her, have empathy for her when she just it was all bullshit and she was never not going to choose him, right.
Speaker 1: So then then he tells the camera, which I just thought was really it's kind of spooky. He goes, yeah, I wouldn't have done that. It's something I'll never forget. What the fuck? Yeah, it's creepy as fuck. So then he's now's with Jeremy of all people, and he's like, yeah, yeah, you know, keep shit tight, ten toes down, timing, schedule, debt it ten toes down. You got to keep it tight.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, he says all that over. So now we have the rose ceremony.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. We know what this is. So I forgot Prisa was even there.
Speaker 2: Parsa gives her rose to Brian Ugg obviously, Bailey gives her rose to Jeremy double ug. I mean, what the hell he needs to like, he really does need to get like maybe just looked at I'm not even saying like, have a doctor on set, you just come and to be like, let's just check him out.
Speaker 1: Look at the pupils. See what's going on.
Speaker 2: Something's just off, you know, Alex. Of course Andrew. She says something very sweet, which was cute. That was fine.
Speaker 1: Now, Natasha, now it's been over, it's been almost two days. I'm one hundred percent sure about you, Andrew, and he's this guy's ready to roll.
Speaker 2: He's definitely not into it. He's not giving it back, right, Natasha. This is the surprise. She comes up. She gives her rose to Gary. Now I thought about this a lot. I think that Natasha just didn't see the connection. I don't think she's trying to steal him from Leslie. I think she's just see that date, Oh you do.
Speaker 1: I think she had a good she had a good time with him, so she feels like we have a connection. I don't know. But she knows that he chose Leslie even for the date, and she's mad about it. She's taken her shot sneaky. She knows she's and the producers know it too. I mean they know that producers know who everyone's going to give their rose to, obviously, so they can plan their camera shots, right, So they knew that they knew that she was going to give it to Gary, so they made her go first, yeah, pretty's exactly right. No, just for the order.
Speaker 2: So now Leslie is like, oh no, I have to scramble now. And now here's where I am confused.
Speaker 1: You're scrambling. You don't know who You're not going to choose? Keith? I guess because Keith is sort of with Kathy. I guess. I don't really know that she was. But I would have gone with Keith. But she why not choose like.
Speaker 2: Or hundred, because we would have all She could have easily said to Jack, hey, this is a friendship Rose, you cool with that? And he would have been like, I am very cool. You love it, love it. They'd be better, he'd be in his life, her life forever. Absolutely, And why to Kim?
Speaker 1: He's so much nicer and yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 2: Would they make her choose Captain Kim? That makes no sense. She has a total ick by him. She could have chosen any other guy.
Speaker 1: That was just really.
Speaker 2: Dumb because now we all have to I think the producers because a lot was made out of Captain Kim on his season when he was on and they had the Mansion men, and he you know, he's constantly writing songs. He's always doing too much so and he's good, he's good TV when he told April, yeah, that INDI you.
Speaker 1: So I think they want him longer. They want to see what could happen with him.
Speaker 2: But they shouldn't they not be allowed to say, hey, do you mind choosing this person?
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 2: I mean it seems yeah, I know, and we know they do. We know that, but you'd think maybe maybe stop doing that.
Speaker 1: I think that I think that. Here's why, if she really was interested in somebody I don't, they wouldn't be like, no, you're not going to pick that person that you like. But given the fact that she they probably talked to her, she was probably surprised about the Gary thing, and they probably asked her, hey, if you don't get to choose Gary, who would your backup be? And maybe she was like, I don't Jack, and they're like, okay, just in case, can you please pick Captain Kim. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It just yeah, it just seems I just don't get it because she's so grossed out by him, like it just doesn't make sense of all the people. But then okay, so then Kathy chooses Keith Jesse of course Spencer, and they make out Jill, who's really new Jill. She's like old Jill would have been crazy right now, but new Jill's choosing Sean. And then she chooses Sean, and I believe they do a little hi wrong, which something with Sean, a little talk where he's like, yeah, I just wanted to really stay here. He did not say anything about liking Jill because like her at all.
Speaker 1: He didn't like her in the first place. He even made so many comments the guy's a dick. He's total douche. But he made so many comments where he was like, well, I don't know. I mean I want to stay. So you know, Jill's available, right So.
Speaker 2: Now Kat, it's her turn, and we're like, oh, well this might be interesting, maybe she'll choose somebody else.
Speaker 1: But nope, straight up Jail, straight up Dale. Sorry. And I'm like, why because he debbed? Because he debded? It? Is that why?
Speaker 2: Because you're into debting now, I guess.
Speaker 1: But then he's going to be such a dick in a minute. Immediately she then, oh she walked into this. April chooses bump bump, bumb. This is the big twist. She chooses Jonathan.
Speaker 2: We all saw that coming, I guess, which really fucks over the other women as they are going to say later because now there's not an older god, like now Jonathan's going to get a new woman right for somebody else.
Speaker 1: And now yeah, and there's I don't like her. I don't like April. No, No, she just thinks with her vagina and she's not realistic. And I mean he's not gonna like smash her vagina. He's not from the early from the mid auts. He's not smashing her that at all. That's not say that I'm gonna snash tonight. That was. It all came from, like the situation, yes, and I believe it. Okay. So so Kathy is just like I love you, April, but you're a cougar. You live in Cougartown, Cougar Town, US. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, good one, Kathy. She's so proud of saying that. She's like, if you had an address, it would be Cougartown, USA. It's like, all right, First of all, she definitely has an address somewhere, unless it's still Frankie Valley's like, is a tour of bus if you weren't a house surfing whore? Yeah, ooh Cougartown, USA. All right, Kathy, you're really a great writer. You should really open with that.
Speaker 1: I think you've all forgotten how mean Kathy was to Teresa Zippy.
Speaker 2: She's a bitch and then she's and she's still a bit. She's totally a bitch. There's something not nice. She's like someone at the scene there. I spent time at my mom's like senior home, and there's a lot of Kathy's and they're mean.
Speaker 1: They're just mean. It's weird. It's a weird personality thing to sort of and and the guys don't like it's it's very uh sexy now, oh who it's very the Golden Girls Dorothy mm hmmm, not Dorothy, yeah, Dorothy. It's she's just very sarcastic and just kind of like not nice and you know, authority. She's like tries to be authority to everybody and.
Speaker 2: Exactly and then these people are trying to be pretty and having like a facelift and you know, your hair, and she's in like way too good a shape. Well, so she said, so they send home Charles r. J. Jack pretends to cry. Jack has a little cry. He's like, ah, but he is kind of crying. And when he's like yeah that I'm not a chef anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I have so much time to do things and then they're like, have you done those things again? I haven't done shit, and it just cuts, it cuts real fast, and that's the end of Jack Doak. You've done plenty of things. You are a hero and are book. If you're listening, please come on the show.
Speaker 1: We love.
Speaker 2: That should be our main purpose in life is getting Jack here. God what fun that would be. Oh my god, I would love it so much. But see, they have their under contract, which is why we lost the light with Leslie. We had her in between contracts and then we lost her. Wasn't totally our fault, but it happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, so April, we were going to get she knew she was going to shoot thew this and she was staying to come on, try again. Maybe Jack will just be like, yeah, fuck it.
Speaker 2: I'm old, Yeah, I'll g I didn't sign a contract. I've never haven't signed a contract since the eighties.
Speaker 1: He could probably do it. He just can't talk about anything that he's not allowed to talk about. Right, Like we had Sandra on. Yeah, she was wonderful. Okay, So April, remember remember we had to scrap Sandra's episode that was a sound episode on my end. My mic was out. No, she remember, she got upset and said, I revealed too many things. Got to take it down, that's right, and.
Speaker 2: Then we tend to redo it and then so that she could like keep it tight, Tinto's down. The second version was better anyway, because we didn't want her to be worried, and also my mic was broken, which we didn't realize, so like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all good. The thing that she was talking about, didn't wasn't really that she was like, I wasn't supposed to reveal that. Really wasn't that interesting. We still love her. Yeah, I'm saying it didn't matter. But she was very very concerned about like talking about the process of getting on the show and stuff like that. We couldn't reveal that stuff, so right, that's all he can't talk about. And who cares? Who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Okay, So April is sort of sitting across from Cat and with her eye April thinks that she's psychic. She talks about that a lot. She's she's the EmPATH and she's trying to like use her eyes to ask Cat if she's okay. She's like okay, Kat's like m m. And then she kind of shakes her head. No, like she broke cat down. She broke her down. And then Kat tries to make a joke to Dale, and she's like, hey, I decided I'll pick you just as long as you never say dead it again.
Speaker 1: And Dale not only.
Speaker 2: Does not think it's funny, he like throws a fucking fit. He doesn't get the joke. He's like, yeah, yeah, I got that it was a joke, but I thought it was dead This is the word again.
Speaker 1: To talk about the joke about deading it. Yeah, he's just a dick now. He's also before he has that reaction when she says when she makes that little joke and she's trying to be cute, he's just staring into the distance. He won't look at her. It's so weird. He's not programmed yet to do that.
Speaker 2: But they start full fighting, like he's so unappreciative of the fact that she gave him the rose when you know, it doesn't look like he's going to do it for her, right.
Speaker 1: She's upset.
Speaker 2: She goes into her own little room. You hear her crying. I feel I feel for her.
Speaker 1: So this is the problem though, This is where it comes out that he goes, it's just the timing, you know, and the backgrounds of the background. Yeah, and he's like the timing was bad, Like we're fromferent backgrounds. And then he says, like my background, we keep things private. We're where my surround it. And then but this is what calling back to what I said, which is she's never done it, like in front of a group of people. I do kind of understand what he's saying, like if he feels uncomfortable, maybe maybe it's a racial thing. Maybe he's like being a black man in public, Like I don't want to be fighting in public. It's not a good look for me. But then it becomes all about appearances, like he can't is he saying that he can't have like a calm conversation. But she's not trying to do it in front of other people. She's not confronting him in front of other people. He's not calling him out. She keeps bringing him off to the side to have a calm conversation. So this is on him. So yeah, like then they both leave and then oh my god. Then Dale is in the room with fucking Jeremy and he goes, yeah, like you know, blah blah, timey, and he goes, the best thing she could do is shut her mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah he said that, And of course Jeremy's like, yeah, I mean, I don't know what Jeremy said to that, but I would assume that. So then we get that beautiful mad m Were you so mad? I was really yeah, it was pretty gross. Data was like, I don't know who this guy is, but I'd like to let's debt him. I don't want to kill him, but just just look dead. This yeah, Day nine Gary, Oh, this is when Gary's gonna and Leslie are going to talk, right, well, she's telling talk.
Speaker 1: She tries to talk to Gary first. So they're sitting at like the They're sitting at like the bar, and Natasha's thinking like, well, Gary's my man now, like gave him the rose, like we're good, And Gary is trying to talk to Leslie right, and Leslie says, yeah, I was, you know, I was going to give you my rose, and Gary's just kind of like, yeah, you know, it's just you know, just all the ladies kind of want me. Then Natasha says to the camera she's like, huh, kind of noticing a change since I gave Gary my rose. Now it feels like he's being avoidant.
Speaker 2: I felt that for her, though she picked it up on it. I think she thought Gary liked him because he does the thing where he looks you straight in the eye and asks you a lot of questions. So even though she chose Leslie, he still had a connection with Natasha. And he's not like telling anyone no.
Speaker 1: This is what I think. This is why I don't like Gary. This is the thing that he's doing. Yes, he made Natasha feel really special. She bought it. She didn't see that he was being disingenuous. I guess she likes a little third person, So tell me about Natasha. What's Natasha's future? Right? She was just like, oh, what's the superpower? What do you mean by superpower?
Speaker 2: So she feels it. She feels that, like you said, I just read, that sucks for her. But then what really sucks As she's dealing with that, then Captain Kim is for some reason misreading the room as Natasha did and coming in to swoop in because he wrote a poem for Leslie. And I don't know about you, but like I think all across the televisions in the world. It was just like, no, yeah, no, no, no. Keith is being really funny about it. He's like, we should line up some chairs. I'm just saying I'm not being mean. I just like, let's watch. Keith is loving and everyone's loving it. They're all laughing. It's called the name of the poem is the Lady with the Rose. And I will say this before we get into it. It is better than what Carrie writes. And in just like that, as bad as it is, it's still better than the woman. There's some rhyming. I didn't write the whole thing down. I imagine you probably write.
Speaker 1: Some of it. Yeah, it was I sat there with the other men on my right, wondering what would happen on this hot, humid night. The one thing I was pretty sure of, a rose I would not get. I stood there planning, wondering how I would say goodbye to those I had met. There were no expectations except to have fun and until something changes. This lady is my number one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, no, poor Leslie, and just as that, and she's so sweet about it.
Speaker 1: Because she's sweet, She's not gonna be mean. She's like that was very sweet. Thank you. She hugs him.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I killed it. I'm gonna bang her. Oh, I mean we're gonna do it from behind. We're gonna do it from every no lube nothing. It's like, no lube, Why is that even good for you? Yeah, I'm gonna raw dog that. They're like, all right, they just have to cut away. She's like even nice, Like I'm gonna take her on my freaking navy ship, and I'm just gonna it's gang bang.
Speaker 1: Get some of my other naval officers if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, if you know what I mean, like you just said it, it's not even we have to read into it.
Speaker 1: Get her on my navy ship.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of a term on the like the navy, but I can't think of anything. I'm gonna hoist her flag. I'm gonna hoist my flag up into her pussy. And they're like, Captain Kim, please do not talk like that because we have to cut around that.
Speaker 1: We cannot use that in the show. What is he gonna? What is port and the star starboard and Port. I'm gonna take her port. I'm gonna take her.
Speaker 2: Start and her starboard and like it's gonna be And what I mean by that is fucking Captain Kim And I'm gonna write a song about it. I'm gonna write Paul Im a book, children's book.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now she has new arrivals. Now we have new that's wrong with my headphones? Leah and Nancy. Uh oh waitoti right before that? So Leslie, we are all Leslie because she's like, I feel so weird.
Speaker 1: She goes, I don't I don't like him. I don't like this guy. I wanted to give my rose to Gary. What's happening?
Speaker 2: I know, But she's being sweet about it. She has she is, she's nice to him about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, now, as though it couldn't get worse for the Goldens, we have Nancy, who's like the main energy Golden. She's the hottie that looks like Christie Brinkley. Yes, and she's cool and they like her. She comes in with Leah, who I know is Joey Season but I don't remember her at all?
Speaker 1: What am I forgetting?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Who's Leah again? I don't remember her either? Okay, good, I'm like, what the fuck is this shit? I don't she's gonna cause some trouble. Is she the one? And let me ask you that I could be sure. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's on Joey's season, That's all I can tell you. Maybe I'm being racist, I'm not one hundred percent sure. But was she the one that before Joey's season was in the audience of the Final Rose and she was like the one of the first people.
Speaker 1: To be announced.
Speaker 2: So yes, I think yes, yes, I think so. And then maybe she had like a little leg up and then she burned her leg up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I think it made her Well, that's so we So she's super pretty. Yeah, she's pretty. It's really pretty. She just I guess her personality was forgettable.
Speaker 2: They're making this weird joke about saying anticipation, but they're saying it like anticipation, which they're.
Speaker 1: Trying to make a word.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I wrote that Captain Kim was one of the guys saying it, But that can't be right. He was not gonna say I've got and tit and then they're holding their hands up like tits anticipation.
Speaker 1: But that could be Captain Kim. I don't know, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: It would track for him, so it toes down. No, No, that's Dale, I'm saying, Captain Kim, I know, I know making a joke. So that was a good joke.
Speaker 1: Did you get it? I got I don't know if you got it. I got it.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I think it was so good. Like did you just think you get to laugh? I think I just forgot to laugh. Also, I'm sore from laughing from before at all the funny things on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I can't, I have nothing laugh. So now I was doing a Dale, I was doing a cat to Dale, like did you even get did you get the joke? Now you're supposed to good? Yeah, but I debdit it. We're over that, we're patting the joke. Joke is dead. Ten toes down exactly, all right.
Speaker 2: So they get all the guys like Nancy though of course, and Kathy's up set mm hmm for many.
Speaker 1: Reasons, but mainly because April fucked them over.
Speaker 2: Now there's just one less guy that's going to choose them, and now Nancy is an extra woman. So they're really screwed. Everyone screwed, Leslie screwed. Like what did they do to themselves?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's not good. And Nancy's Nancy's super pretty, and Kathy's like, uh, what am I chopped liver? Like Nancy dring bikini? You know, I can't computicipation. It's so much anticipation. So Nancy, Yeah, they get a date and then oh right, Garry, and then Keith Keith tells Nancy, well, Keith is talking to Nancy, I think even before the date card. Maybe yes, And he's like he's like, yeah, you know, don't worry like I I went on it. Yeah, I went on a date with Kathy, but like I got no romantic feelings for her. We're just friends. I was like, all right, Keith, like, I mean, I agree, but I don't know. It's it makes the show kind of fun when they all have to carry.
Speaker 2: If it sounds like I checked out there was something in my hair, Like there's something weird in my hair, and I get nervous. If I just flew yesterday, I really hope I didn't get light from the airplane, because that's something that can happen.
Speaker 1: We'll deal with that later. Yeah, well you would know you do, have your kids ever had lice?
Speaker 2: No? So then uh, Leah goes to talk to Sean because she tells us she's she understands that Sean is unattached, and Be's unattached.
Speaker 1: So obviously Sean's made it really clear that he's Jean. Evan really is. But Sean is a dick, and this is going to really make Jill insane. I think, yeah, so Sean, she talks to Sean, so we must already we must have the date cards at this point, So sorry if I skip that, but yeah, so Sean's like, yeah, I'm totally open to going out a date, not into Jill at all, Like I am totally open. Yeah, No, Jill's freaking out.
Speaker 2: Jill's freaking out, and then everybody's freaking out about Gary too, because now Nancy's like, real competition. Why are they acting like Gary is the only person they can talk to? God, it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: So who's left Gary than Gary? Of the Golden Men?
Speaker 2: Who's left Gary? Keith, Captain Kim oh No? And then is that it?
Speaker 1: I think that's it? That's it?
Speaker 2: Why I think you guys, I don't know. They really fucked up. And now they're bringing in an extra girl. They better bring in another guy for them, Like this is not fair yeah, so we don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: So Gary talks to Nancy and Leslie's already starting to feel a little bit put out. Oh yes, and this is even I forgot.
Speaker 2: I was thinking this is like next week, but yeah, all of a sudden, they're already freaking out. And then a new arrival's coming. A new character got unlocked, as I believe Leslie said, because she's awesome, and it's Faith fighting a horse. So now you have Faith, now you have another woman. Nancy and Faith are added to the mix. So they're fucked yep. I mean I think Gary will choose let's see who we have. Gary will choose Leslie. Keith will probably try to choose Nancy. I mean, why wouldn't he go for that, right? And Kim is just going to send himself home. He'll be like, on my honor, Leslie was the one for me. But if she's not into me, good days or he'll write a song about it and then that'll be bad. Yep. So then they're I think they're just trying to phase out the Goldens, which is so unfair.
Speaker 1: So that's the coming attractions. They tell us that the whole show is going to change, and they tell us how instead of like going like you don't know, they're like, no, it's actually here's here's what's going to happen. Uh, somebody's going to fuck somebody else over because there's a half a million dollars at stake.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. That, I really hate. I don't like that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just a different show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not the show. And I don't want that because then it's yeah, I don't need the step I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Because they're trying to then put a little traders in it, which I'm not into. Sorry, I like it in theory, but I just that's not what this is.
Speaker 1: It's not what this is supposed to be. This if we went back to like olden days of this, it was like people fucking in the boom boom room and then trying to screw somebody else in the you know, and then the person getting mad like you just had sex with that person exacts anyway more sor right, you guys, this is our faith.
Speaker 2: I mean so far, well this and just like that, but we have so much more coming up. We have the Valley, which is the season finale that's gonna come out tomorrow. We'll do that love a little Hollywood cringe most likely because we haven't gotten to that this week, we will have and just like that again, so you're gonna get double dosed this week.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, that's I mean, that's a lot. Yeah, enjoy you some shows.
Speaker 2: Enjoy And if you'd like a little extra, because we won't always have this much, consider joining Patreon our Rose Pricks Patreon. We have so much extra content, so we go behind the scenes on a lot of these people. We do castros, like all the stuff. Also it helps us out. And if you want more personal stories about our life, join board af Patreon, even if you're not a listener of the show.
Speaker 1: And that's where you're going to get.
Speaker 2: Like, we're naming names over there in our own from our own lives. We're losing we're naming names and losing friends and you do it for you so you've got all kinds of choices when you fly, and we appreciate you flying with us.
Speaker 1: Goodbye.