Speaker 1: And the Lulberts. I love the Lolberts. You know how I love libertarians so much because whenever a fight breaks out, they fold like cheap suits, so I don't have to worry about them at all. These libertarians come out and they're like, look, I'm I'm concerned about immigration, but I don't think the government should be allowed. And I'm like, bro by all means scream into the wind, because if anything actually has to happen, you're gonna stand there with our arms crossed while we do the jobs that need to be done. I'm gonna let you in a big secret. Did you know the Second Amendment was not about fighting tyranny? No, it was we're not being represented in government as it stands right now, you list, says Grant. What he wrote was, you have regius of grievances, you have elections. You are not facing taxation without representation. So while you can try to rebel, you will be conquered by your betters. So the argument right now is this, I'll put it simply. First of all, when these people come out and go, Tim's a boot liquor if we're defending eyes, I'm like, no, no, you misunderstand it's my boots.
Speaker 2: It's mine.
Speaker 1: I voted for them. I'm wearing the boot. I'm stomping on the ground.
Speaker 3: We've fallen so far that we now have conservative commentators, Trump supporters en mass arguing against the Second Amendment say it ain't so this is so terrible. I'm gonna get the preface out of the way. Yeah, Tim's my friend, doesn't matter. I haven't been invited on the show in eighteen months. I don't have a choice. He's calling out my people by name calling us lulverts, basically arguing that the Second Amendment was not formulated explicitly to prevent tyranny, despite the fact that James Madison in Federalists Number forty six, as well as Alexander Hamilton in Federalist Number twenty nine, both argued explicitly that yes, it is.
Speaker 2: That that's the exact.
Speaker 3: Reason that they wanted us to be armed, in particular, because they didn't want to have a standing army, because they didn't want to be an empire, because they didn't want to be invaded or controlled by an empire either.
Speaker 2: So they argued very very.
Speaker 3: Eloquently that in fact, the American peace people should and must be armed to ensure their liberties, to ensure that they remain a free state. And mind you, it's not just our founding fathers. This is also Scotus rulings. You had DC versus Heller in I think it was eight. They once again reaffirmed the fact that, yes, we have to be able to arm ourselves so that we can defend against tyranny.
Speaker 2: So, if you want to make the.
Speaker 3: Argument that Alex Pretty engaged in illegal activities and therefore his life was justifiably taken by all means, make that argument. But please do not make the argument that he did not have a right to possess a firearm, or that because he possessed a firearm, he therefore somehow deserved to be shot. Now, I'll agree with Tim that I don't appreciate the hypocrisy of the left when it comes to suddenly affirming their god given right to self defense and firearm ownership, when they have spent decades, basically my entire life, arguing that I should be disarmed, that all of us should be disarmed. So, yes, he and I agree they are hypocrits. However, do not besmirch my people. The only people that are consistent ideologically, no matter who's in power, all the fucking time, because we're actually serious about this shit, because we actually do appreciate the Constitution, because we actually do want to uphold and defend it, because we actually do believe in self defense and fighting back against tyranny. Now, there is an important argument to be had here, and this case is very complicated. This particular shooting I think is egregious. But instead of telling you why I believe that, let me show you now. Granted, this interaction begins just seconds before the actual interaction between the immigration agents and Pretty and these other female protesters begins, so we don't know all of the leading up factors that began this, but we can judge based off of the interaction from where it begins, and it does appear, at least on video, that the aggression does not come from the protesters, but rather from the immigration officials.
Speaker 2: The fuck people, the fuck is wrong with.
Speaker 3: You, honestly, So in a matter of about twenty five seconds, this turns from what is probably a minor engagement with protesters into a lethal shooting. Now, there are a number of variables that I think are important to note That I haven't seen anyone else discuss. So let's first point out, and I can say this with some I guess knowledge, is because I was just in Dallas during this incredible ice storm last week and what happened, in fact, just yesterday. I was there and what I realized is that, oh, they're standing on ice, the same thing I've been doing for the past forty eight hours. Let me tell you, it ain't easy to keep your feet beneath you. So I think that that's the first reason that this escalates so dramatically and so out of control, is that it's probably very slick and very hard to get your footing, which in my opinion, is why Alex is the man who was shot. He appears to be trying to keep his balance after intervening, getting in between himself and the agent who had just shoved this woman. We don't really understand why, but regardless he shoves her, Alex puts himself in between that agent and the woman who had just fallen. He puts his hand up. He's immediately pepper sprayed, but he's also trying to protect the woman or pick her up. But after he's pepper sprayed, he's probably struggling to stand up because of the ice beneath him, he grabs onto the woman, who I think he was trying to help up. He then kind of tumbles with her, the agent's kind of tumble with him, and they all go cutting to the ground where things get truly truly out of control. But the very key thing here is did he in fact draw his firearm? Did he reach for his firearm? And the answer is no. Based off of all of the footage I've reviewed, the answer is definitively no, he did not. He had his cell phone in his right hand. There was a firearm that was holstered the entire time. And even worse for these agents that ended up firing on him, is that one of the agents grabs his firearm from the holster and removes it and back pedals away from this entire wrestling match. Now, it happens very quickly, obviously, and I'm not trying to make this seem extraordinarily simple.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of variables, a lot of factors, a lot of people involved. But at the end of the day, what happened was a man who had not swung at, drawn on, brandished shot at anything, had not aggressed upon these officers in a violent fashion necessitating lethal force, was in fact disarmed prior to receiving any rounds in his direction. So you have a man who appears to be probably misguided, attempting to do something I would certainly not advise, trying to prevent immigration officials from carrying out their deportation orders, going to this protest armed and tragically having his life taken. Now, because it's too early to say definitively, I'm not going to say definitively that he was murdered.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I think that there's a very good argument to be made that he was, but until we have all of the footage, I'm just going to preserve judgment. All I'm going to say at this junction is to me, given the evidence we have in front of us, it was definitively a bad shoot. Whether or not that ultimately means it was illegal and that these agents will be prosecuted and imprisoned, I don't know, but I think it's important, and this is really the point I wanted to get to. I think it's important that if you see a bad shoot you just say so. You just say the truth about it, regardless of what your end goal is regardless of what your priorities are, you have to be honest and that's all I'm going to be in this situation. Was it a good shoot or not? Did he need to be shot? The answer is no, Alex pretty should still be alive. Just to show you that I'm being even headed on this. So should Daniel Shaver, So should Ashley Babbitt, so should Breonna Taylor. There are numerous instances of cops behaving poorly, of showing bad judgment and ultimately shooting people that did not need to be shot. All we need to do is tell the truth about that. It doesn't mean that you want nothing to be done about immigration. There seems to be this argument on the right. First off, I just want to say, there seems to be this kind of movement on the right to see who can be the most callous, who can be the most depraved, who can be the most ideologically captured, who can dehumanize their opponents the most. Basically, it is a mirror image or a funhouse image of the worst elements of the left. They want us disarmed, they want us censored, So let's censor them and let's disarm them, or worse let's shoot them. I mean, is that really how we win? Is that how we progress as a civilization? To just have a race to the bottom of moral depravity? I would argue, no, it's not. From Matt Walsh to Tim Poole to Megan Kelly, all of them are basically beating the same drum. This guy is an enemy combatant. Sternovich is doing the same thing. They are framing him as an enemy combatant and therefore sure not the cleanest shoot in the world. But you know, got to break a few eggs is basically mentality.
Speaker 4: I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for Alex pretty, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Do you know why I wasn't shot by Border patrol this weekend because I kept my ass inside and out of their operations. It's very simple. If I felt strongly enough about something the government was doing that I would go out and protest. I would do it peacefully on the sidewalk, without interfering via a whistle, via shouting, via my body, via any other way.
Speaker 3: Rewind that back and listen to it again. But just imagine that it's Rachel Maddow talking about Ashley Babbitt. Reminiscent isn't it doesn't it sound almost exactly the same. Oh, do I feel bad for him? I don't care if you feel bad for him. I'm not asking for you to feel bad for him. I'm not asking you to feel bad for Ashley Babbit either. I'm just asking for you to uphold the rule of law. Conservative. I'm asking for you to actually consider is this a good shoot or not? Because to say that, well, I wasn't there and that's why I wasn't shot, is not a justification for lethal use of force. This is exactly what they said about Ashley Babbitt in the Capitol. I also wasn't shot at the Capitol because I didn't go in there because I recognized that it was probably a trap. She didn't recognize that, and she lost her life. That doesn't mean that you need to feel bad for her. It just means that do you or do you not believe that that shooting from officer BYRD was justified? And if you watch it, I don't know how you come to the conclusion that it was despite the fact that no charges were brought against him. And this is just, in my opinion, a very very similar instance of lethal force being used when it wasn't necessary, and everyone deciding whether or not it was necessary on ideological lines, as opposed to looking at the evidence in front of us and being honest about what we see.
Speaker 5: Number one, the Secondmendment of right. I'm our second moment, absolutist. You have the right to carry a weapon to defend yourself, not the privilege.
Speaker 6: It is a right.
Speaker 5: Those rights come with restrictions. I think you would understand that more than anyone at this table. One of those restrictions is you have to have your ID and your permit on you. We don't know. Current reports are he didn't have either one of those owns, at which point he's not carrying legally.
Speaker 2: So this is how far we've fallen.
Speaker 3: We now have a second amendment, absolutists on Fox News arguing that you have to have your permit otherwise I guess you could be shot.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fucking argument is. Oh, it's an absolute.
Speaker 3: God given right. No, you don't need your fucking permit. We shouldn't be arguing that that is shit.
Speaker 2: Liverery. Hello.
Speaker 3: We've been arguing against this stuff my entire life, and now because it's a leftist that gets shot all of a sudden, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't have his permit.
Speaker 3: He didn't have his permit, so you know, whatever happens to him after that, all good. Was lethal violence necessary or not? The answer is no, Oh, he represented no threat. He had not drawn, he had not swung, he had not done anything to be violent. Yes he resisted arrest, and yes he should have been arrested for interfering with their operations. I'll grant you that, But beyond that, I don't know how you make any argument that lethal use of force was justified in this case. And I will tell you the truth, I'd be very surprised if these agents don't end up under arrest, and as has become all too common. Nick Fuentes and I part ways. Let me explain because this is such an inversion of reality. It's honestly disturbing to me.
Speaker 7: You stand in the middle of the street with your loaded gun, you run up on board of patrol trying to arrest somebody, and get in the middle of that. At that point in time, you forfeit your life.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Would it be ideal if he were detained and arrested, certainly if they knew his intentions, But they don't. They don't know your intentions. What they see is that they are surrounded, They are being chased through the streets, They are being harassed. A masked man with a loaded gun is running up to them at close range and getting physical. What conclusion can they draw in a split second? What really do you expect them to do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Nick says that if you interfere with federal law enforcement operations, you forfeit your life. No, you don't. You don't forfeit your life. Now, should you be arrested, Sure, I'll grant you that again, but you do not forfeit your life unless you are a violent threat.
Speaker 2: And he was not.
Speaker 3: And then Nick proceeds to invert reality in a way that's honestly so brazen. I'm disturbed by it. He says that they don't know what his intentions are. Okay, sure, does Alex know what their intentions are? Does he know he's about to be shot? He didn't know their intentions. Then he says that they're surrounded. No, Alex was surrounded on the ground by seven agents, two women, are you know, five six feet away? None of the other protesters have sprinted up on them and have surrounded them. None of that's happening. You have seven Border patrol agents surrounding one man, one man on the ground who you have essentially already subdued and already removed his firearms that he couldn't even present a real threat to you. And then the inversion gets even more dramatic, and that he says, well, they've got this man that they don't know his intentions, and he's masked.
Speaker 2: He is not masked.
Speaker 3: They all are federal law enforcement agents are all masked up.
Speaker 6: He is not.
Speaker 3: They are all armed, he is not. When the shot gets fired. I mean, this is pure inversion of reality. Now, I understand Nick Fontes is very in favor of deportations. I am two. We make that very clear. I am very much in favor of deportations. That does not mean we have to lie about what happened. What he said, there is a lie. Three of those bullet points that he listed off were abject provable lies, in fact, inversions of reality attributing to Alex pretty what in fact the border patrol agents were doing. It's crazy. Now Nick goes on to make some very valid points that in fact, these are pretty radical people, genuinely ideologically possessed and genuinely committed to fighting the federal government in a way that is ill advised, particularly given the circumstances that we're facing right now, particularly given that, in fact, yes, Donald Trump, if he had a mandate for anything, it was deportations. It was to build the wall. It's not as if that was a secret. That was basically the number one thing he campaigned on for a decade straight. So if you believe in democracy at all, and you believe in the will of the majority, well the majority wanted deportations. That is true, and it is true that these people are trying to prevent that from happening. But it is also true, and this is the point that they seem to continuously miss, is that it is also true that if you have bad shoots like this and you lie about it and you pretend as if it's justified, and worse, you argue that it's totally okay, Well then you're going to lose the public's support, the public will to carry out mass deportations. And I'm not guessing at this that's exactly what happened. From a few months ago to now. Trump had a plus ten on immigration enforcement deportations, and now he's underwater by like fifteen or twenty points. It's crazy, Like the swing is enormous. Now, to be clear, I'm not advocating that they stop because the public is getting queasy. I'm advocating that they enforce the laws, but that it also applies to the cops or the Border patrol agents who fired on this man unnecessarily. I think you have to uphold the rule of law on both sides of this dispute, lest you just relegate yourself to some sort of mad Max hellscape, which is where we appear to be headed. And one of the most bizarre counter arguments I keep getting is there seems to be this belief for this implication that because I think that this was a bad shoot and that these officers ought to be investigated, and if this footage is as damning as it appears, ought to be charged and prosecuted, that that means that, Oh, I'm too soft for this. Oh you don't actually want deportations. Oh you don't want yet. No, I actually want way more deportations than probably any of you do. I am arguing explicitly that you will get no deportations if you don't get your shit in order, because you need the public to be on your side to a significant extent, or you end up with every city in America looking like Minneapolis as you try to carry out these deportations. Get it, And instead we've got the head of the FBI saying stupid shit like this.
Speaker 8: But as Secretary Nomes said, no one who wants to be peaceful shows up as a protest with a firearm that is loaded with two full magazines. That is not a peaceful protest. And you do not get the touch law enforcement. You do that anywhere, This FBI is going to be following, leaving the charge to arrest those But how.
Speaker 2: Was he threatening border patrol?
Speaker 9: You've collected the evidence, you said, right, you have the handgun in.
Speaker 2: Your possession, that's right.
Speaker 9: And how was he using.
Speaker 8: That handgun in terms of threatening border patrol? What was the threat?
Speaker 2: He had his camera right, he was filming it.
Speaker 8: That's something that I will let the DHS and the prosecutors because they are the ones investigating that case. I don't want to stylize that evidence, but I trust the men and women on the ground, who are trained professionals, to only use it when it's absolutely necessary. And I trust Secretary Nomes leadership and DHS and HSI to do the right thing as they've always done in these scenarios.
Speaker 3: The top law enforcement agent in this country saying that you don't get to show up at a protest with a loaded firearm in two magazines, Yes you do. According to me, every constitutional scholar, every founding father, every scot is ruling, yes, you fucking do you do. You wouldn't wait to buy fire insurance when your house is already on fire, right, Yeah, no, that wouldn't be very smart, So why wait to protect your money. I'm sure you're aware since you watch the show that things are looking pretty dicey out there, but not when it comes to precious metals. Precious metals are absolutely booming. Bitcoins back up, The market for hard assets is increasing. Everything else is getting a little perilous. And that's exactly why I decided to partner with gold Co. Gold Co is a great precious metals company, and they help people safeguard their savings with gold and silver. Think of it as a potential insurance policy for everything you've worked for. So if you're ready to help protect your money, go to Clint likes goold dot com. You'll get gold Co's free twenty twenty six gold and silver kit, and you could qualify for up to ten percent in free bonus silver or gold. Just head over to Clint likes Gold dot com. That's Clint Likes Gold dot com.
Speaker 2: Check him out.
Speaker 3: And as I said earlier, I do believe that there should be major deportations. You've had twenty million people or so come in just over the last presidential term. So far, it looks as if there's been about two million people who have left, most of them voluntarily because they're fearful of deportation, I guess, but there has been from my read, three hundred to five hundred thousand somewhere in there. I can't I can't get a clear handle on it of actual forcible deportations over the past year, barely an increase from historical deportation figures. So we're not even coming close to what people are demanding. We're not coming close to what the Cernavich's or the Tinpools or the r On McIntyres of the world are demanding. But he still has the audacity to reply to me saying, all right, Clint, I see you're upset about this. How do you intend to get twenty million deportations if not this essentially, to which I said, well, let me tell you. I'd start by withholding all federal funds to every sanctuary state that refuses to cooperate. I wouldn't have continued funding the welfare programs that feed the flood of illegals. I'd immediately prosecute all the politicians who created this disaster. I'd prosecute the NGO networks. I'd fire Bondy tonight if she refuses to do any of the above. Trump is doing none of that, But you question my commitment. Trump isn't even ten percent as serious as I am. Instead, you uncover for the murder of a guy who clearly shouldn't have been killed. It's sick. I got a little passionate there and said murder. I shouldn't have, but I think it was. You could also go after employers, landlords, banks who kept them there. You could increase incentives and punishments for anyone who refuses to leave. You could legitimately start imprisoning thousands of illegals who decline the carrot option, which they're doing. I don't know if you're aware of this, but they're offering I think it was like three thousand dollars or maybe it was two thousand to voluntarily leave, but really no stick. Still, then I finish off by saying, no one believes the stick is real, nor should they.
Speaker 2: It isn't.
Speaker 3: If it were, the exodus would be significant. But the Libertarians are the problem, as the GOP does next to nothing, same as it always is pure condescension, as your side does fuck all. It's a joke, and I stand by every word of that.
Speaker 2: It is a joke.
Speaker 3: And I think that's the biggest point that I wanted to make here, is that they're pretending is if if I don't just go rubber stamp that Alex pretty shooting was a okay by me, well then the deportations are gonna They're not gonna happen. Clinton, you have to support what looks like extra judicial murder or the deportations aren't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: The reality is is that we're getting what looks like a really bad shoot and not the deportation that you wanted. And you're blaming the Libertarians for being upset over the really bad shoot. Well, your president, Donald Trump isn't delivering on the deportations, not even fucking close to what he promised or what he campaigned on, not even close. And mind you, all of those things that I prescribed, He says, well, I've said the same thing. Trump's not doing them or he can't do them, to which I say, how do you know he hasn't tried the vast majority of those things I detailed out, He hasn't tried at all. He doesn't talk about when Thomas Massey decides that he's not going to vote for some enormous spending bill, does Trump bite his tongue or does he spend the next year rallying against him? The answer is he spends an entire year rallying against him because he's not exactly a wilting flower. He's not incapable of making his opinions known. But when it comes to Congress continuing to fund these immigration programs for asylum seekers or illegals or whatever else, Congress green lights it, and Trump says nothing because he doesn't care, because he's not an immigration hawk. It's Donald Trump who just came out last week and said, you know what, forget it. We're not going to be deporting anybody who works in hotels or in the fields, or in the casinos or whatever else.
Speaker 6: One of the stories that I've unfortunately been hearing this morning is that border patrol agents have now been given new orders not to for example, if they were to run a license plate and they comes back as that person is an illegal that border patrol was forced to let into the country under Joe Biden, they are no longer allowed to arrest that person.
Speaker 10: And is this the legal Is this new information that you're just you're just bringing to like right now that these new orders. Okay, And I don't want you to reveal your sources, but you have someone who you you trust on this, you believe this is a matter of official, actual approach and policy. Now, this this actually came from two Border Patrol agents, two separate Border Patrol agents on the ground in Minnesota. They're very, very frustrated, obviously, they feel like one of them actually.
Speaker 6: Said that this feels like we just reverted to the Biden days.
Speaker 3: All of those people they're good to stay. So what are you talking about? Are on twenty million deportation is going to happen? How when do you think Trump is interested in that? Clearly he's not so spare me the sermon. Howbout you hold the guy who's actually the President of the United States accountable, not political commentators on the internet.
Speaker 11: We have a lot of heart, and I said, you've got to lighten up on this.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of heart for people.
Speaker 11: They came in illegally, but they're good people and they're working now on farms and they're working in luncheonets and hotels, and we're not looking We're looking to get the criminals out right now. The criminals. Every once in a while, you see a story we take somebody. He should be out because they came in illegally, so in theory they should be. But we're focused on the murderers, the drug dealers, mentally insane.
Speaker 3: So now that I've lost all the right wingers, let me go over and offend all the left winners. If there's any still watching, probably not many, but so there is a breaking news story from CNN. Take it with a grain of salt, but the allegation is that Preddy was in another altercation with ICE agents a week ago, and.
Speaker 12: It is learning that Alex Pretty had a physical encounter with federal agents about a week before he was shot and killed. By law enforcement sources tel CNN that Preddy broke a rib when a group of federal officers tackled him while he was protesting.
Speaker 3: And in that altercation with five or six agents, he broke a rib, so obviously it was violent to some extent. Now, now, this is standard fare with all police shootings, especially controversial ones. They try and SNAr the character of the person who was shot and try and make it seem as if it was more justifiable because of his past history, when really all that matters is what transpired on that day. Was it justifiable use of lethal force or was it not? I believe it was not. But I do want to talk about kind of the macro land escape of what we're facing here because it is a really big deal. And first off, I want to say one thing I find most hilarious about Tim's rant about being the boot is that.
Speaker 2: It's my boots.
Speaker 1: It's mine. I voted for them, I'm wearing the boot.
Speaker 3: First off, you're never the boot. You're really never the boot. I mean, unless unless you're soldier, maybe you're the boot. Unless you're one of the ICE members, maybe you're the boot. But even then you're taking orders. So It's like you're never as a voter, as a voter in the country, you're not a boot.
Speaker 2: You're not the boot.
Speaker 3: And as a podcaster who endorsed and supported Trump, that doesn't make you the boot. I don't even understand how you get yourself in that mindset that you think that like you're wielding power because you voted for a guy who's not even really delivering on any things that he promised you he would do, Like you're the boot. Okay, so I'm not licking the boot. I am the boot much better. I don't even know why that's more appealing to, honest but all right, I got one more insulting thing to say. Honestly, Alex pretty is closer to be in the boot than you are. I mean, these leftist agitators, which I'll grant that's what they are, are are far closer to actually wielding power than you are sitting in your studio or than I am sitting in mind. I mean, these are truly radical revolutionary people. That doesn't mean I agree with them, but in terms of like wielding actual power, these people are pretty much bringing the deportations to a standstill in Minnesota, and they're doing so without firing a shot that's wielding actual power. All Right, I've thirdly upset the right wing. Now let me talk about the left and why I'm so concerned about them. You know, these are really well oiled organizations that are doing this. Now, that doesn't mean that their insurrection is terrorists, as a lot of the right wingers are trying to label these people. All I'm saying is that these people are truly ideologically possessed and admitted, like existentially committed. They will sacrifice everything. And this is the point that I wanted to make, is that you know, everyone on the right just keeps saying they're doing this on purpose because they want to be shot, because they want to have martyrs. And my argument to you would be, yeah, you're right, so don't give it to them. Hello, it seems as if the natural conclusion that you're coming to is so whatever, just shoot them all, I guess. Whereas my obvious counter to that is make sure that if you're going to endorse the use of the state, particularly when it comes to lethal violence killing, that you only do so in a life and death situation, Otherwise you immediately lose the high ground entering into this presidential term for Donald Trump. You had the Democrats who had opened the borders wide open, had us on the precipice of World War three. We're telling all of the boys and girls to basically change their genders. They were labeling all straight white guys or just white people broadly as enemy combatants. Essentially, they were about as oh vaccine Maine days. They were about as reprehensible as you could possibly be. And somehow in a year, given all of that goodwill, given all of the obvious moral high ground that you had, you were abandoning it because you just want to stand by what seems to be a very clearly bad shoot. Is that prudent. It seems totally unintelligent to me. It seems totally unnecessary. I think that's the thing that really bothers me most about it, is that you don't need to do this just because you say, yes, I think that was a bad shoot and he should be investigated.
Speaker 2: But the deportations continue.
Speaker 3: In fact, we're going to spend the rest of our time yelling at Trump because he's not delivering. It's all of those things that he could have been doing. When it comes to pressuring Congress to get them to actually stop the funding of this nonsense, or to push his DOJ to action will prosecute the funding sources for this nonsense.
Speaker 2: He's not doing any of that.
Speaker 3: But apparently that can't be said because I guess it shows weakness, and if you show any weakness, then the deportation stop. There's some weird mental paradigm that you guys said, or box that you put yourselves in.
Speaker 2: It makes no fucking sense. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's totally illogical. All you have to do is say, yeah, bad, shoot. What's going on with these deportations? Why aren't there more? Why aren't they happening faster? Why is Trump now saying he's only going to go after violent criminals? Why is he saying that basically all of his donors who have employees who are undocumented scare quotes, they get to stay. Why are you not upset with them? Why are you so upset with the libertarians? Going bad shoot, bad shoot. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all we're saying.
Speaker 3: And it's just like youre are mortal enemies now, you fucking you wishy washy, You basically wet paper bags. As soon as we get into a fight, you guys just go run away. I am ruther away. I'm just telling you the truth. It's a bad shoot. Just accept that and we keep it moving. But no, no, we have to say that it was a great shoot, and then it's the best thing that's ever I've ever seen. It is crystal clear, like what are we doing here? I got spun off course there, But I do want to talk a little bit more about why it's so dangerous to allow this paradigm to persist. Essentially, like the left love him or hate him, I largely hite him. They are demonstrating that they have a greater commitment to this than any of us do, certainly more than Trump does by a lot, like magnitudes more. These are just like foot soldiers on the ground twenty degree weather in Minnesota. These people have ten times the heart and commitment to this than basically anybody on the right at this point. These people are serious as all get out, So you need to just start there deal with the fact that you were up against a serious force. I'm not saying that these people are, you know, physically intimidating or daunting, not saying that they could win an all out war with the right. I'm not saying that I'm saying, these people are more committed to their belief system and seeing it brought to fruition than you or your leadership or anybody you know, basically, and I think that's the thing that you need to really wrestle with. Do you care about this country more than they do? Because I'll just tell you what it looks like right now. The answer is no. Now that doesn't mean that they're right just because they have more zealotry. I'm just saying their dedication to this is something to behold, something to add into your calculus in like how you proceed moving forward. You need to understand what you're up against if you have any chance of prevailing, and then once you understand the playing field, then you can actually game plan and find a way to prevail. And as of now, it seems to me that it's just knee jerk bravado. You know, well, we're pinochet all of a sudden, well, helicopters all over the place. It's like, it's ridiculous, and it doesn't come across sincere. I don't think any of you are actually ready for any of that, And I don't know why you're pretending that you are. Because it's obvious that you're not. So if you want to win but you don't want to become some uncivilized barbarian, you can do that. You're capable of doing that, but it's going to require courage and honesty first and foremost, and that's all I'm imploring you to do. Just be honest bad shoot. Also, deportations are extremely important because if you don't well, then you've essentially already seated your nation, like you've given it away. It's over at that point because once they know that you won't deport well, then it's just a matter of time before they get citizenshi and full voting rights, and you'll never win an election again. So I'm on the same side as you guys when it comes to analyzing why this matters, but we're totally apart right now when it comes to how to tactically attack this issue. And I think you're attacking it in a totally counterproductive way, and I think you're going to lose popular support as a consequence, and that is popular support that you need right now you need to reclaim. And for the record, I'm not and I'm gonna do what you guys don't do. Instead of blaming arn McIntyre and Cernovich and Timpole and all these people, I'm gonna implore you to blame the people who actually deserve it, and that is Donald Trump. He's not serious about this. He has no intention of even deporting a fifth of the people that came in under Joe Biden. It ain't happening, not doing it. So start there. Can we just come back together on that. Can we say, hey, we still agree that this is a big issue. Let's move past all of this other nonsense, this extraneous stuff, and talk about the fact that Donald Trump is not trying to get Congress to do his bidding when it comes to the immigration issue in this country. And if we can actually come together on that, maybe maybe we can get action. But as long as we're just pretending that, oh, I'm tougher than you because I'm totally thrilled with that, shoot, well then we're fucking doomed.
Speaker 2: That's the truth. Hate me for saying it. I don't care.
Speaker 13: Everything is a scripted reality show. I criticize ice. People get mad at me. They're like, well, how do you think people should be deported?
Speaker 14: Da?
Speaker 2: Da da da?
Speaker 13: Number one, you can pass legislation, which they haven't done. All of the stuff they've done on immigration is through executive.
Speaker 2: Orders, a lot of it.
Speaker 13: It will be reversed immediately by democratic president. If you do a reality show spectacle where you're grabbing people here and they are left and right, and it revs everybody up, and you then have protests everywhere, Now you don't have a long term solution. What you do is you're stirring the pot and creating like many civil wars.
Speaker 2: All over the country.
Speaker 13: You're not going after employers that are employing illegal labor. You're not going after Steve Winn, You're not going after the big hotel magnets.
Speaker 3: As is all too often the case. Tim Dillon has better analysis than almost every commentator I listen to regularly.
Speaker 2: It's crazy a.
Speaker 3: Comedian, a gay comedian, Marley Ope's gay comedian is better at political analysis than y'all are. He's right, they're stirring up, but they're not actually accomplishing much at all. The deportation rates are barely above Obama's high year.
Speaker 14: There are those in the immigrants rights community who have argued passionately that we should simply provide those who are illegally with legal status, or at least ignore the laws on the books and put an end to deportation until we have better laws. And often this argument is framed in moral terms. Why should we punish people who are just trying to earn a living. I recognize the sense of compassion that drives this argument, but I believe such an indiscriminate approach would be both unwise and unfair. It would suggest to those thinking about coming here illegally that there will be no repercussions for such a decision, and this could lead to a surge in more the illegal immigration. And it would also ignore the millions of people around the world who are waiting in line to come here legally. Ultimately, our nation, like all nations, has the right and obligation to control its borders and set laws for residency and citizenship, and no matter how decent they are, no matter there are reasons, the eleven million who broke these laws should be held accountable.
Speaker 3: That's the great right wing wave. I mean, you're satisfied. I know you're not satisfied. So let's put down the swords when it comes to each other and start talking about the people that you actually voted for that actually failed to deliver, and let's demand that they do when it comes to Epstein, when it comes to ending the war in Ukraine, when it comes to ending our relationship with Israel, or at least pulling back ever so slightly, when it comes to not going to war with Iron or Venezuela, when it comes to the Epstein list, and focusing on the deportations that we all agree are necessary. Now I'm talking to the right wingers. I know many of my libertarian audience doesn't agree with me on that. I'll convert and convince you eventually, because I don't. Look, honestly, why do I have to convince you? Just fucking look at Europe? How is it doing? Big welfare state, massive influx of immigrants in a very short period of time.
Speaker 2: How has it worked out for them?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing great, never been better, economy booming, free speech is abundant. No, it's a disaster, and we are on that same trajectory. You have to stop it. If you want to maintain any liberty in this country, you have to stop it. And I'm gonna stop even trying to argue for it because it's such a waste.
Speaker 2: Of my time. So just borders are imaginary?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well the fifty million illegals here not imaginary, but the border is imaginary or not, they aren't, So how did you contend with that? I had a great time in Texas despite it being twenty I mean, it was like almost zero at one day at night it was so brutal. Saw the Lakers huge comeback win against the MAVs. It was fun, saw a hockey game, basketball game. It was just like me and my brother, my stepdad and Live Sports talk about a dude trip right and barely surviving in the ice.
Speaker 2: Storm of Texas, which I didn't know was a thing.
Speaker 3: But we had a blast, and I really did miss you guys, and I really did want to put out an episode, but obviously I was gone for a week and I had so much to say, so I was just kind of stirring walking around the hotel, like I'm going to fucking say this. So sorry for the full on brand this entire episode, but I'm passionate, so I got it out.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys enjoyed the commentary and the coverage.
Speaker 3: Please do with the like button, subscribe, leave a comment down below, and most importantly, tell your wives, others, your daughter's, your sons, grandfathers. Tell everyone you know that Liberty Lockdown is the best whatever podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll all great, maybe they won't.
Speaker 3: Maybe they'll think you're a lunatic and that's funny anyways, So just tell them to subscribe to everaty Lockdown better yet, pick up their phone and do it for them. Don't even tell them, hand it back to them, and then be like boom, your red pilled. Enjoy all right, guys, leave a comment, and last, but not least, if we could, I don't know, not have a civil war to defend these people, I'd really appreciate it, because I don't know beans and rice.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: So I'm Somali. I'm proud to be Somali. To me, being Somali isn't just eating bananas with rice. It's it's a lot. It's like, it's uh, it's uh, it's an interesting thing. It's uh. It's very hard to describe what means to be Somali and what it means to be American. But it's like a cultural fusion. It's kind of like the bananas and rice.
Speaker 3: You know, subscribe to Liberty Lockdown, great podcast.
Speaker 2: Clint is Tight