Speaker 1: Things behind Me with the headquarters for the World War Two Office of Strategic Service.
Speaker 2: It was here that the first halting steps toward mind control began.
Speaker 3: So ten years before Stanley Kubrick made The Shining, he made another film. There's a film about microcode called The Clockwork Gorn.
Speaker 2: The Shining is one movie that has really been put through the ringer and one thing that people really don't notice, that doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: All during the shoot, Kubrick is rewriting the movie.
Speaker 2: What we see here is Stanley Kubrick trying to encode a secret meaning into The Shining that he doesn't want anyone to know about.
Speaker 3: Kubrick has several references to Freemasonry in his films.
Speaker 2: There's a lady that walks past that has a bloody handprint on her ass.
Speaker 3: The Shining is Kubrick's eleventh film, and there's elevens all through the film. Eleven is a special number in occult theology.
Speaker 2: The Shining has been regarded as one of the greatest horror films ever made, but is it really a horror film?
Speaker 3: The Shining also is low to a sexual innuendo.
Speaker 2: The family is isolated up at the overlook, which is a perfect opportunity for some sort of CIA experimentation to go down up.
Speaker 1: There, using mk ultra methods psycheatrically control assassins, literally assassins.
Speaker 4: Experimental drugs, including LSD were administered to human guinea pigs. The patients were never told that their treatment was part of a CIA experiment.
Speaker 5: And there was this story which involves him spiking the drinks of one of his deputies, this guy Frank Olsen, and he jumped out of a window to his death.
Speaker 6: It's a demonic possession, you know. So it makes someone feel like they don't have any control over this etherical entity outside themselves, when really it's the people who are imposing the trauma that need to be held accountable for the actions.
Speaker 7: Stuts.
Speaker 1: We know what happened in the apartment that they had.
Speaker 2: There are many clues that point to the fact that this theory of what the shining is really about is the correct theory.
Speaker 3: I think that we're watching a horror movie where ghosts are kind of forcing a man to go off and kill his family.
Speaker 7: But what are we really watching here.
Speaker 4: Wendy, I'm home.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. It's been a minute. Glad to see everyone in the chat, any moderators and or channel members out there today. I got a new setup here behind me, new place, new setup, new me. Baby, you know how we do a lot of people have been asking when the documentary at Clockwork Shining drops. That's the most emails that I've gotten here. It'll be soon. It'll be before the end of the month, and I'll be dropping a new trailer when it gets released on Amazon Prime Video. Thank you guys for being patient with me not doing any shows as of late. I've been super busy relocating. As you can see, the background and everything behind me is different. But we're back up and running and we have an amazing show here for you guys here today with David Dubai from Adapt twenty thirty channel. How's it going, David's good to see you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for having me back on. And that was a really interesting intro there, because if you're thinking about the Earth's magnetic field changing, how could governments do that to an entire planet without the drug knowing that the magnetic field changed, and the impetus or stimulus into that could also cause behavioral changes as well, if you knew the cycle was repeating, and if you knew what it was going to amplify, and if you know the real numbers of earthmagnetic field declining, which they have taken Swarm off of line, it's at two thousand and six, team, then you could really start to go to bat here and maybe amplify some sort of emotional output, knowing that differences of solar output onto humanity, like this meat suit decoding the world in front of us, would change its decode algorithm, so you would see something different in front of you. And now right on top of that is a natural cycle, and how could you benet beyond the experiment and the laboratory to a global field of play.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that as well, I've discovered through doing research on this documentary and watching a lot of footage and getting a bunch of b roll footage, is that the first manufacturer and distributor of LSD in the United States was Eli Lillyan Company, and also Eli Lillian Company was the first manufacturer and distributor of Prozac anti depressant. So they do from what I've researched, they've just taken out all of the good consciousness expanding things from LSD or psilocybin, and they've dumbed all that down and then they push out this antidepressant medication onto the public and get everybody on that, and that definitely has something to do with it, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I've seen a fair few MDMA experiments too in South Africa that showed remarkable results with marriage therapy and kind you know, couple's counseling. And for some reason, that harmonious in tune back with another human being vibration that that medicine brings is not allowed on this planet. It seems like they only want chaos, violence, anger, division, and that's kind of where we sit. So you can see kind of this invasive hominid specie, what kind of environment they want us trapped in or kept in. There's got to be a way so we can find the key to our own door and unlock and walk outside and say I no longer accept this.
Speaker 2: I agree absolutely, And you know, speaking of dividing, there's a lot of things that are going on at the moment. Before we get started, I want to before we dive too deep into things, I want to play a clip really quickly from do You remember my two hundredth episode show that me and you were in. It was with Jay Widner, Wayne Steiger, and Penny Kelly. You remember that two hundred.
Speaker 4: I absolutely remember that I still talked to Penny pretty regular And we're going to be doing a show here later on this month.
Speaker 2: Well, here is a clip from that show, and this was over a year ago that we did this show, and this is going to set us up for our conversation here today. Do you think that we have to worry about natural disasters or manufactured natural disasters because we know that they have the ability to create storms. They can pretty much control the weather however they want, Dave, do you think that we have to worry about that at any point toward the end of this year?
Speaker 4: Most technologies could be used to amplify events in case the human domain gets out of control. And when I say that, you know there's cause react solution effect if the human does not obey and the directive of where it's supposed to be pushed with the stimulus. If humanity wakes upt for a better point and starts to go the other direction, like well, uncontrollable thought that amplification and extremes in whatever it would be forest fires, volcanic eruption, twisting of weather, and the jet streams of cloud cells, in addition to the moisture that's in the atmosphere and where everything's already cavitating and tweaking along twenty south and twenty north. Anyway, I think there'll be that blend. If humanity can't be controlled, it'll be put through extremes to get people to stop thinking about in fear for their lives. And then you know you're going to swing the pendulum this way to survival, and then they'll pull you back in the middle of the narrative. I keep seeing this again and again, when humanity starts to think for itself, something other, much larger rolls in on top to a deflect or distract is a better way.
Speaker 2: I guess what do you think of that?
Speaker 7: Dave?
Speaker 2: How over a year ago I was talking about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're at this point now, we're at the juncture of this second magnetic field really is starting to intensify right now, So as we come into the end of the month, this is the one that's going to get a little more hectic. And I do believe we're just at the cusp of the for real changes that we're about to see. So if you look at where the four gas giants perceived from our Earth are in a square, the center of where the planet our Earth is going to roll through. That also a gravitational body electromagnetic field from the Sun Earth in the center, and those four gas giants in their square. You know, it's an unknown how they're interlooping on themselves, how this will affect the planet here on an electromagnetic basis, not on a you know, space body meteorite kind of basis, getting tugged in with the equidistant Jupiter, Saturn, Urinus, and Neptune, where nothing's pulling anything away from us, it's pulling it into us. So the beginning of the cycle or the beginning of the event occurs probably the twenty fourth of this month. Remember we're going to wind around and then on December sixth, we're going to have something called the galactic cross, or I would call it more of a shepherd's cross. Maybe I mis spoke on that, where it's Jupiter, Earth, Mercury's Sun in a perfect line and then at the same time Venus, Earth and Mars in a perfect line and making a cross on the exact same second, in the exact same day, on December sixth of this year, and right after this event, and then as we come spinning around in let's say March in April April eleventh, will be exactly in front of the Sun on the backside. Everything else in the entire Solar System will be behind us. And I say, with the equidistant squaring of the planets, it's almost like we're the very very tip of an arrow. So I would anticipate an enormous amount of fireballs come rolling through in space debris to get tugged right into the face of our planet. If you look over the last couple months, as we were coming into this event, you could see the planet sort of squaring this way. And as we're we started to get a huge amount of fireballs coming from the side, from the side, not even directly into us. That was the tug from those gas giants gravitationally pulling that in. And when we swing around on the back we are the only thing in the front of the Solar System for about four months, and especially when we get into April, we're directly in front of the Sun. Everything else is behind us, making this arrow shape. Now put that into context. The reason I'm telling you these three events are gonna go woom woom woom right in a row in like six months. If these do start to happen in unison, the amount of panic or I wouldn't even say panic, it would just be like the realm of the unknown. Of the average person that doesn't understand solar activity or doesn't know anything about the solar system is not looking at that. They're gonna think it's the return. And imagine how you could capture attention and bend reality of the human on the planet. If these natural events are happening, and you've got daytime fireballs rolling in by the dozens every day and people are seeing shockwave and hearing it and feeling it above their heads on a daily for four months, people are gonna not go to work. You know, they're not going to be paying their taxes, They're not going to be obeying the rule of law. There have to be a lot of government intervention. And at the same time, like, how can you spin that for a certain demographic on the Christian side of things that think it might be the beginning of the return of a kind of the tribulation phase of things, the better because food production is going to be knocked out at the knees. It already is. I mean, you have not seen anything yet with the food price rises. It's coming now. Put all these put it together, shake it up, don't stir it, and then pour it in. And then what do you think governments could do to try to manipulate humanity during this time of known inbound events? That the whole thing. You need to know the events are inbound. Once you do, you can go cause fect, cause effect, cause effect. How do we want to manipulate?
Speaker 2: I really thought that the Shorman strike on the East Coast was going to last a little bit longer than a day, but that seems to be all there lasted for. It was a day and then a deal was made, which I thought they.
Speaker 4: Saw the panic that it. Man, you had these huge lines all over in costco again like they did with the toilet paper shortage. So they knew that single event, okay, they let it run to see what was the outcome. It was basically an experiment how much painic could you push by throwing it in the news that there's going to be shortages of something. People's mind when it goes to shortage. Would they sign up for a digital rationing card at that point? If it did continue for let's say months or something, would people be willing to trade their sovereignty for a digital rationing card to put food in their bellies? That's the ultimate question, because this is where it's leading to.
Speaker 2: I think that they would because everyone is basically turned on what they said that they wouldn't do before you know, it's turned into oh, well, we'll just accept whatever because it's going to provide us safety. And that's a really big issue that I've seen coming for a really long time, is how flip floppy people are on the things that they say that they're going to do, and then when it comes down to it, they don't end up doing it. It's really wild.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I thought that that clip was really interesting that I just played because I was talking about weather modification and a lot of people have been talking about the hurricane that most recently hit North Carolina and the Milton that hit Florida recently. You're kind of in that area around that area. What did you what did you experience like what did you see with these hurricanes?
Speaker 4: Well, Helene was the one that hit up this direction, and I couldn't believe it. Twenty miles from here totally ruined where we sit. We got a ton of rain, a lot of wind, but not nearly the damage or the flooding that they got literally twenty miles from here or thirty. I mean it takes about an hour to drive up, but you're going up a snaky road, you know, I mean hair pin currents coming back in through the the creek beds and things. But the damage was so incredibly devastating. I'm really shocked that there's not more coverage on it. I mean, it is so otherly world damage up in the North Carolina Mountains as well as in East Tennessee. I mean, just to put an in perspective, we had multiple eighty foot trees fall in the forest. They're all hardwoods as well, because the pines survived somehow. A bunch of this is crazy. The bunch of the smaller pines fell down, but the largest of the pines stayed up. But then all of these really hardwood trees. We had a bunch of oak trees up there. They were good eighty foot tall, seventy eighty foot They all just fell down in a row like match sticks. It's going to take years to clean that up. We're talking about gigantic trunks up there. And it fell down in this one area where it gets really deep because we have a waterfall that's on the property and it drops down in sort of like a mini Grand canyon if it was like a big gorge in there. But they did. One of them did fall over, But I'd be kind of leary walking over it because if you slip off, you're falling down twenty five feet into like the rocks on the bottom where the creek is, you know, but I mean or its snap they all snap down into it, and you know you're going to you gotta get down in there cut that and somehow get it back up or bring it out to the field by walking down the creek bed a couple hundred feet. Massive wind damage here, but nothing like thirty inches of rain coming down in just six or seven hours up there. I mean, towns were literally scoured out of the mountains. There's nothing left. You can find maybe a foundation where there was something there, maybe, but the way that the river had changed so much, course there's no more the roads they have to really, and I don't be as assessment here. They have to rebuild western North Carolina from the ground up. The roadbeds are gone. Anything with sewage or water piping, it's gone. It got ripped out ferociously in torrents of water. If you look at any thing electrical, I mean so many poles were down. All the electrical infrastructure was ruined. There's three hundred and some transmission stations that are gone or severely damaged to the point where they actually have to repair and replace it. The repair might not even be good enough where they're gonna have to replace all of it inside a substation somewhere. And then if you look, if I were off the cabling, they had dozens and dozens and dozens of mobile phone towers just washed away and flash floods like just gone off the hills. You're gonna have to rebuild that entire part of the state. And we're talking about half of North Carolina. Rebuild literally from the foundation, from the roadbed up to even put pavement back on it. There's no that's gone. The entire river system and the entire creek system. Everything changed in second and the amount of landslides, and it's just devastated. Like when I look at these pictures and all those people on the HAM radio network asking for help and thing, and then are you know, being that they can't go up and help because they're not registered with this organization, or they haven't done training from that organization, or their products are not from a preferred provider from this organization to be distributed in the hills that you and me talking to somebody on the ham radio six thousand feet up. We're at the bottom. We need help, we need formula, we need diapers, we need medicine, we need whatever, food, water, and me and rider are here and like, yeah, you know what, we got horses. We can get up there in probably about three to four hours. We know where the old logging roads are. And as soon as you leave from some of these towns where you know personnel were stationed, they would say, no, you can't go any further. This road's blocked off. Okay, we're not going to go on the road, bro, we got horses. No you can't go any further, Like you literally can't go one inch past this line, one hundred miles this way, you can't go past it up into the mountains. It's gone a huge, huge amount of animosity. So people are and have been taking measures to move those blockades out of the way. And this is where they're like, well you can do that, authorities, and yeah, we can. We're the people. We got more authority than you because there's more of us, and we know the terrain and you don't know anything, and you're so slow. You're not doing anything except hindering rescue operations to get out of the way. That's truly the way it is. Like ham radio has been the preferred communication. Nothing else works, there's no communication, and that would be my main number one thing too. You know, you got to have your food in the water is like prep stores and thing, but you got to have a Ham radio. That's the only thing that worked during and is still working during this emergency. But I realize a lot of people got their preps washed away and that you can't fault them for that. Your whole entire house just got washed away. In the middle of the river is now where your house was, Like, this is the kind of vast change. These rivers have moved some one hundred to two hundred three hundred feet in either direction and into neighborhoods and in communities in the middle. So a fifty one hundred foot wide river that was way over that way three hundred feet or five hundred feet and you're five hundred or one thousand feet away from the river is now going through the middle of the neighborhood and scoured a clean and like those people that were in their homes, they none of them made it. I mean, this is so you have to look at it before and after pictures. There's this one website got next rat, next satellite something. I'd have to get it to riders. You could put it in the show notes. But they show all the before and afters of where the riverbeds were and where it was after and every place there was homes before they're completely scoured off the founday. There's no foundation left. So the people that were in there trying to ride this out. And I watched a couple of videos as the people got up there on a Duro two fifties, they were able to get through some of the side because they knew the old logging roads, right. These are kids that grew up there and hunted all over the place and knew every little trail, and they took a Dua two fifties way up in there. They beat all the first responders up there, so they were doing on the ground reports of hey, what happened is the there? So the one woman was saying that they are all of our neighbors. Because they had to get insurance, you had to build above the five hundred year floodline, so not on it, but above it. So almost all these families had built at the five hundred and one thousand foot flood level and above, and those houses were up to the chimney above or completely washed away off the foundations, and they were at the thousand foot or five hundred foot level and above, so the house was above that. And then this is really like once in a multi more than a multi thousand year event of rainfall that came down and those people really need help. So if you listen to this message, please volunteer your time, your resource. These people really need help. They've been forgotten so quickly. And I really believe this is the first land grab on an Agenda twenty thirty basis where they're going to say this is now deemed as a rewilding zone where nobody's allowed to give move back in. It's going to cost trillions of dollars trillions with the tea to rebuild that part of western North Carolina. And the insurance companies will be bankrupted because of this event, so they're not going to pay out to rebuild up there. I would imagine, just like we're forecasting here, like we did in the last show, I'm going to make a bold call here. Not all, but several sectors of western North Carolina will be deemed no human habitation zones. They will be rewilding zones. Just like you've seen these maps. There's these different maps that are kind of red and yellow, and you've brought them up before Rider, the non habitations of the areas humans can no longer go to. And I do believe this will be the first pincer into and like you said, this is one of tho you ain't coming on my land revenueer and here they are giving up everything and just walking away, and this will be this now. Can you imagine the coup that is done by going into one of those most strongholds of what you consider they ain't coming in here ever, and taking that as a real wid rewilding zone because they flooded it out, and that would include East Tennessee. Also, there's some areas that just aren't coming back. So what was done there if it was purposeful? Hard to say. I don't believe they can steer hurricanes like they say they can. They can nudge them. Maybe they can drop carbon black and different kind of graphene on the top of the hurricane to cause high pressure and heating to steer it a little bit, But can they actually control it. That is a hugely different thing than manipulating it or managing it. But anyway, I went off topic there. My bad, I was going back with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the wildlife thing is pretty interesting because that is something on the agenda twenty thirty.
Speaker 4: Oh we're there, We're absolutely we are absolutely there. No kidding, we are there so hard right now, it'll make your head spin.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot more sense than what I've been seeing a lot of people in the community talk about that that they manufactured this hurricane to wipe out southern North Carolina to build smart cities, Like they don't need to do that. There's a smart city right now that's being built in Arizona without there being any kind of natural disaster. They don't need to destroy an entire sector of a state to build a smart city. They just tell people that they're gonna build it. And that's another thing that people don't realize either, is like it's very easy to get people to move out of their homes. It's very easy. And if they don't do it for money, then they'll force them to move. Once one person sells in a community of houses, they keep going and if you deny them on the third time, then they're just going to come in and take it. So if they're going to do something like that, you just better just take the money and go someplace else because they're just going to come in and take your land. They don't need to manufacture an event to wipe out these houses and get the land. They can just take the land. You don't even own the land. Nobody owns the land. You pay taxes on that land. Guess what, when you don't pay taxes on that land, it's no longer yours. It gets confiscated. Try not paying taxes on it. See what happens.
Speaker 4: Unless you have it as an allodial title that means freehold, you own it. Only the state has no right on it. They can't even put a lean on it. It's called a looidial title and I encourage everybody to look at it. It's not available in every state, but at least the research I've done, if you were given the land under a deed in the early eighteen hundreds or late seventeen hundreds, on the land that you've purchased, you can trace that deed all the way back to say seventeen ninety eight or eighteen oh one or eighteen oh three. Property built I have on here, the original owners owned like two thousand acres here, and that was bought or deeded, so they say in eighteen oh two here. So I've been trying to chase back all the titles that have been bought sold and bought sold to see if I can come back to the original deed and claim this piece of it off the original deed. But then come to find out Tennessee doesn't allow you to do that. There are some states that do. But I'm just saying that is a side note, because you can alloid the old title your car too, where then you're only paying for the plates. You're not paying, you know, cause they charge your property tax in North Carolina on your car. So if you had alloid old title, they have no claim to your car anyway, they couldn't do a single thing to it. And this is something not well known. And if you purchase a brand new automobile before they even title it, you go, that's got to be an allodi old title. But you need to pay cash for it at that point. If you're going to put it on finance, the bank holds it. But once you transfer from the bank end to your own and they give you that you know, yellow car that comes with and says you old at freehold, you still don't own your car. If there's a bank bail in through the way the laws are right now, that will be confiscated as well. Maybe not confiscated immediately, but the value you have your automobile will be bundled in those packages of let's say bailed in finance and sold off as a package as an investment product to another investor. And when they buy it, they could possibly come in and go, we own all this land here, we own all the automobiles. You just bring your private army in and confiscate everything and bulldoze the houses because we need We can't. We don't want to turn the tractors around here. We need to bulldoze every house so it's a big square, so we don't have to turn the tractors as much when we're farming the fields out here. This is what happens when they bail in. Now, a loodial title allows you to get away from that. But I digress for a moment here. Chattanooga is a Sea forty city. So Sea forty is this group of mayors that have come to not so much create smart cities, but cities that are on the Agenda twenty thirty goal list that will absolutely hit those goals. Where you'll have no meat, you'll have to get permission to travel, you'll have a certain amount of clothing you can buy per year, this sort of thing. Chattanooga is a Sea forty city, and you're going not in Tennessee, not in East Tennessee, you know, but here it is in East Tennessee, you know. So all these things that people talk big, bad game about, yeah, there's a few of those. I kid you not. When things are good, you go trespassing on somebody's property down it, you're gonna have a very very bad situation on your hands. If they don't release the dogs on you, if they come up to you. Everybody's carrying up here. Nobody plays around. They don't want anybody on their land. And that's in good times. But like what happened in North Carolina, there's nothing left for people to have even claim on. I mean their homes are gone, like literally gone down the river. Like everything you've ever prepared and owned in your whole life is a thing from a T shirt to your computer to whatever, you know, metals you might have had in your house, or any kind of storable food. Imagine your whole house picking up, washing away and just churning into rubble in the river, and you have nothing left, literally nothing zero. They're not even a foundation where your house used to be. And now your house was that that's the new middle of the river. This is what happened to thousands and tens of thousands of people. Now you go out and then you start to go, well, that's like sixty five seventy thousand people more, you know, and this, and they haven't even gotten up to places because you know, in the countryside, a lot of people they just want to be left alone. So you don't even know who's really up because there's here where I live too, there's if there's a couple of neighbors cross Street. I've never seen him once. There's a few other older people that live higher up that I've never seen them once either. Like if they disappeared, like in a flood like that, you would never even know they're gone. And those kind of things are still there, you know. And uh, it's just as tragical what happened beyond, Like you wiped out part of two states and they're gonna have to be rebuilt. And I just don't know if they're ever going to I don't think they're gonna be able to go back to their land. I don't And again, you know what, maybe here's the whole thing I was trying to bring this up is I realized that you were talking about, you know, paying property tax what maybe realize you don't own a thing ever never, so when you think you might have this, this, this and this government can just been a compiscated and go oh iminent domain. Uh you know, they need this for those minds that are going up there. And I'm not saying they flooded it, don't get don't mix my words here. I'm not saying that they flooded a place to get some mining permits, not saying that at all, But I am saying if you're a land happened to be on there and you're wiped out from the flood, the government's going to claim that land and go, well, we needed it for a national security domain. You own nothing, You own nothing, and get used to understanding that. That was my biggest takeaway from this emergency is you have no rights and you own nothing. And once you realize that, like they've, the illusion is that you do. That's the biggest scam on the entire planet, is giving you the illusion that you actually can hold something as ownership. You own nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. No truer words have ever been spoken. And that's another thing that people have been pointing toward, these these mining lithium and these crystal courts. Well, when you do a little research, there are no active lithium mines in the United States besides in Nevada. That's the only place there's one. There's one active lithium mining place, and that's in Nevada. They weren't even doing mining in uh North Carolina. The only thing that the courts crystal one that I'm pretty sure that one did get flooded and another one got flooded. But the lithium mind that people are talking about isn't a lithium mine. It's a lithium processing plant where they bring in the lithium and then they process it from other countries. Is not a mine.
Speaker 4: I want to split it. I want to split a hair with you on that. If you go to the USGS, which is the US Geological Survey, they do have the lithium deposit map of the United States, and the heaviest concentrations are in North Carolina. Now another thing, when those that same story I told you were the guys rode the Enduro two fifties up there that was rped directly down from that quartz mine, and everything was sand beaches down the river because they were saying that all the mining they'd done, once they did the separation and they took that host rock and whatever they did with it and turned it into that sort of smaller grain particle, that's what got washed down the river. And you got sand banks all across the rivers there, which it wasn't like that before. But they said everything got washed down from the mine up there and the sand deposits I mean, and we're talking fifteen to twenty miles of sand on both sides of the rivers that replaced the previous river banks. And I'm like, how big was that mining operation? Like how much separation of host rock was there? And then what else got washed down there? I me, you know, I'm looking at that going. Man, if anybody's into gold panning or gold mining and understands where those things how they flow out, you know, because these mountains have that fact for anybody. The earliest gold mining here was in East Tennessee before the eighteen forty nine gold rush. It was here in Tennessee, a place called Coker Creek. Takes a minute to get there. It's like really winded roads and you gotta go down. But people got gold claims all over the place. And that was the very first gold rush was in East Tennessee, I believe it or not. So you know, going in North Carolina, it's well known that there's a huge amount of gold deposits there. People will always are, you know, panning on the streams and things. So I can't even imagine it. A once in a three thousand, five thousand year flood came down there, Like what kind of gold got washed out? Of the mountains. There's gonna be people payning all through there for years to come, speaking to courts, because quartz is you can't have quarts without having gold deposit. They're symbiotic, they come together. People are always looking for courts deposits to find the gold deposits. So you got the largest courts and the purest courts somewhere in the United States. What do you think is going to be on the preiffered rock there, on the strata that's in there, There's going to be in a huge amount of gold inside there as well. Like quartz deposits also equal gold fines and gold veins. Just saying.
Speaker 2: It's just weird that people are. They make it seem like that there were already active lithium mining operations going on in North Carolina when there isn't and there hasn't been since nineteen eighty eight. Now there are plans to do mining, I believe. I read that it was around and they wanted to open up a fifteen hundred acre lithium mine in by twenty twenty seven. So the only thing that they have is a is a lithium processing plant that's currently there. That's the only thing it's just processing the lithium. So other countries spend in the lithium. We process it there and then it goes out to be put in these electric vehicles and our cell phones and like in all of that, you know, the people are making it seem like that it's already been an active thing that they have been mining lithium there for years and years and years, and they haven't.
Speaker 4: Correct. But I'll say the deposits are there and the possibility to mine it exists. But if you look at the there's a town called Spruce Pine and that is where that courts mine. It's the purest quartz on the planet so far that they found anywhere in the entire world. This has the purest quartz and that's what they use for out of the semiconductor chips. So it's a main supply for most of the semiconductor chips that are being made in process. So they start with that quartz first. Then they go through and they will find that down into those ingots that they pull. And you know, I've seen some ingot videos and I didn't know much about semiconductor production, but the way they pull those ingots out so slowly over days and days and days, and they create those rods out of there, of that purest of purest quartz. A lot of that originates from that same area around Spruce Pine. That is the name of the city or the town that no longer exist. It was completely wiped off the map. There might be a couple of houses on stilts, but imminent domain will quickly remove that. And you know what going up in there, Army Corps engineers. They're not trying to help the people. They're trying to get that mine back open. So their number one priority is getting those roads built back up Spruce Pine to get that flow of quartz back out for the global semiconductor chip supply, you know. And those people there like two valleys over that are starving and freezing now because it won't below well zero celsius, but below freezing temperature at thirty two fahrenheit over the last two nights, forget them. We need to get the quartz mines open. We don't want to use those hueyes or those you know, any kind of transport to get up there. We need to bring rebuilding supplies in and make sure the mines are open. This is the way, this is what's really happening where people are getting a little bit tired of it already that you're bringing all that massive supply and that massive amount of construction materials, heavy moving equipment, surveyors and everything to get those roads rebuilt from they don't exist anymore. So they have to some of the areas that I've seen the way that the river had rescoured in they either have to go across the rivers and build bridges, or they have to blast the mountain to come out and create a roadbed in there right now again to rebuild it. And they're entire focus on rebuilding that road up to Spruce Pine because they need the courts and everybody else on both sides of the mountain, like you go over one mountain and one mountain. They need help and they're not getting it, and so people are like, WHOA, this has got to stop right now. There's a lot of tension up there, a lot of tension. I mean, if something's gonna flare off again like it did in eighteen sixty, it's going to be there right now. This is such a powder keg, Like nobody's talking about this on how the tension is between the federal side and the local people there. I mean, it is beyond ready to flare off up there. And the next person that says you can't go up and rescue your family, well, they cuffed that guy to the tree. They beat the other two FEMA officers and then you know, and just pushed them out of the way. The others got threatened down and it's an ongoing thing. That's why they sent in all the sixty five hundred Guard troops because the citizens were standing up against the FEMA officials and actually threatening them get off the road, or we're gonna cuff you to the tree like we did your other guy, or put beach in, put you in the hospital like the other two guys. The other guy wasn't beaten as bad, but the first guy got sent to the hospital. He was like a director trying to be all bad up near Ashville and like you're not coming on this street and they're like, we're going up there, that's my house. And it really got very tense, and it still is. You're not gonna hear about this on the news. The tension is beyond what you could like cut with a knife. Up there. It is so stand offish right now. There's literally I'm not even gonna, you know, try to get this broadcast in trouble. But let's just say people who live in the mountains versus those who don't, and those who don't are trying to stop the people from going up there and rescuing their families or getting back to their houses, or salvaging anything from what used to be their lives. And it is getting to the point now where talking is no longer an option. And it's been time and time and time and time again to the point where you know, they're starting to call in up troops now to try to get some stability back in there. I'm going to a PEG version. I'm going to leave it PG for everybody.
Speaker 2: What was FEMA's because this was FEMA agents, correct, So what was their official excuse for not letting citizens back to their homes or rescue their family or their pets, or get supplies from their house, or even letting people go and help other people? What was their excuse?
Speaker 4: Well, one of fifty or one hundred, depending on which agent was standing at which road, and which person they had some law enforcement with, if they had anybody there, Because you got to realize a law enforcement on the local side, on the sheriff's side and on the local police side is so stretched thin. I mean they're working like fifty eight hour shifts just to even keep up. So when you're on the local side, the sheriffs are even starting to move the FEMA guys out of the way and girls out of the way because they're causing air disturbance that local law enforcement can't control anymore. It's way beyond control. And that again is like on the ground information that this is a powder keg here that the sheriffs for the safety of FEMA is moving them off. And they've also backed down and been told to like get out of the hills and come back to parking lots and like Ashville and set up your little camper vans there and wait for people to come down to you because going up there to try to knock the door to door and another thing that was found out too well that there's like a female order to come up to your house and knock your door and go all right, we saw you completely damaged. We're so sorry. We really want to give you a help sign here. We want need to look at your property and want to get your property. Then we're going to give you some money, okay, And people are like, heys, we need to help. When you find that sign that first document on the very really of the little bottom. You need like a it's like one font. You need like magnifying glass and then reading glasses to look through the magnifying glass. If you take that, if you take that money, it's alone, it's not relief money. And if you don't pay it back in three hundred and sixty five days, they have the right to confiscate your property. Now this started to make a lot of waves here real instantly, like people through the HAM network where like don't sign the documents. So when femal will come up and knock on the doors and like get out of here, I'm like, no, we want to get out of here. You're on private land. Get off your trespassing, you know. And then it started to come like this, so people even at the doors when they would knock, were like your trespassing, get off. And then they were encountering a huge amount of resistance from everyway, shape and form, on the roads, at the doorstep and everywhere in between. So they have pulled back out of the anywhere, going up into cities. Uh neighborhoods, villages, towns, anything like they're back into the main hubs if you will, where like the rescue operation distributions are coming from. They've been forced out, like they've forced the federal government out of the mountains literally again right now. Completely. They're they're they're pulled back to base of operation. Their fobs are right there. They got to pull back to the fob. That's as far as they're allowed to go anymore. And the sheriffs were very clean. We're gonna arrest you if you try to go back up there again because you're causing problems and the people aren't having it. You're gonna get hurt, they're gonna get in trouble, and we as the sheriffs, are saying this needs to stop now. And remember the sheriff has a lot on the highest law of the land. So sheriffs are up there threatening the FEMA with the rest saying you need to get back down out of here. We as the local community to handle it because you see all those guys over there in the truck, they're not having it anymore. And this is what's going on as of today and earlier yesterday. So there's been a massive standoff against federal forces in those mountains, just like we saw it at what like a Bundy ranch, like they stood them off and made them come back out. Now, what's going to go on from here is an unknown. Those people really need help. They need financial help, they need resource help. They don't have any medicines. They're running out. It's getting cold. They need they need heating oils, they need pro paine, they need medicines, they need clothing, they need an enormous amount of other things to help them get through if they're going to try to stay up there. Winter is here in the higher elevations. It's getting below freezing in the evenings now. So I don't know. I'm just going to stop there. I've said too much.
Speaker 2: Was that contract that they were going to sign with FEMA, was that that was for relief funds? Right? And it was just like seven hundred and fifty dollars? Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yes? Absolutely? You know, because me, I don't like to say something unless I can double check it or approve it. But somebody actually had the contract and it had made rounds everywhere, and I even talked to a couple of people on the HAM network that I listened to and I'm in contact with actually two of them that are running supplies up and that is absolutely a stated fact once you read that very fine print on the bottom. So what they have to do, there's a standard procedure. First, they have to get your approval to survey the property. That's page one, and when you sign that, that's where it says it's alone, not a relief effort is given by the government, federal as like take the money, hope you can do something with it. Page two. After you go in and they do the serv and they say sign this, there's nothing on there that says anything, you have to pay it back. That's how they catch people. So page one, when you give them the permission to look on your land, that's where the fine print is. Please be aware and share that with anybody you know. If they take the money, they have to pay it back. Don't tell them not to take the money. They could definitely use the money and use the help, but they have to pay it back. It's not a gift. If they don't pay it back, they relinquish their land. Much like student loans. If you don't pay those back, they can lean everything you own. But this old specifics on it is, we take your property if you don't pay it back, not that we can lean your wages for X amount of years if you don't pay it back. They're taking the land on of the people in North Carolina if they don't pay it back again land grab. Yes. No, I don't know how. I don't know how you would phrase that. I mean it's deceiving because they don't tell you when you sign it. That's another thing. They won't. They won't point to that and go by the way, here's the magnifying glass and put on reading glasses and look through the magnifying glass and read that one font point at the bottom. They won't do that.
Speaker 2: For seven hundred and fifty dollars. That is a raw deal. Bro Like, at least make it ten grand. If you're gonna take my land if I don't pay it back, come on, FEMA, do do better. You better. You're gonna take my land over seven hundred and fifty dollars, which I I can't verify. I don't know if that's one hundred percent true or not. But let's just say that it is true. That is wild. Seven hundred and fifty dollars. If I don't pay back to seven hundred fifty dollars are gonna come and take my land. It's probably worth I don't know what land is really worth. There about more than seven hundred and fifty dollars now.
Speaker 4: Super Now everybody wanted to move the countrysides. The prices here went like a five X on everything. If you were in the countryside and you were on some usable land, it was like a five x for everybody, or the three acts at the minimum, like if you didn't get a double on your money, you got cheated. Like it was at least a three to five X on every piece of property out in the hills that people wanted to flee to farm. If you had passed your land, it went from like two to ten twelve actually someplace thirteen. I've seen some estimations of seventeen thousand. From two thousand to four thousand to seventeen thousand. You know, that's like a four x. But everything everywhere is like a three to five. So if you got if you doubled your money, you got cheated. Let's say that it's expensive and property taxes are expensive, but North Carolina was like this lush jewel that everybody wanted to get to and it is very expensive comparatively to a lot of places in n See there.
Speaker 2: I read somewhere that during the hurricane that hit in North Carolina, it also took out three dams. Is that correct? In seeing three? Some people have said one, some people said two, some people have said three. What number of dams got taken out from this hurricane as well, which probably was the result of a lot of the flooding that happened, not only with the rain, but on top of that with the dams breaking, that's going to increase the flooding as well.
Speaker 4: They overtopped and they broke on the sides, just like we saw at Oreville, like ripped off the side. None of them collapsed into total catastrophic failure. They all over top. Duke Energy released all of the floodgates as high as they could go, and then they overtopped and they were a waterfall. And I'm not talking like six inches of water going over, like five feet of water pouring over uncontrolled and obviously that's going to rip out the side, so massive erosion damage off the sides of those. So if there's another storm that goes up there within the next or eight months they're going to have another exact phenomenon like this happened, because there's just no way to There was so much erosion out of the dam. The dams down fifteen feet or something off the side where the erosion came through uncontrolled. So the dam wall is still there at a certain height, but where it was eroded is off that side that's land ten feet lower. In many a place, nothing catastrophically failed. All the dams held, but they were overtopped and massive erosion on the sides of the dams. And again in addition to having the full floodgates open and then the overtopping and then the overspilling were just water finds its way, And I will say the evacuation orders were far too late. By the time those people got the evacuation orders, a thirty foot wall of water was already coming down the river, and it was just far too late. Even you know, the stories of it are like people are in their house watching the water come up to their front porch and they're like, we just got to get out of here ourselves. And then like you know, they could hear something finally coming over the radio as they were actually crawling out of their houses to get up the back of the mountain. As they were watching their house float away in front of them. Finally they could hear something coming through on the radio. Go to higher ground, Go to higher ground. Well, yeah, that system also needs to be revamped, the early warning system, just like you know when we had the Boxing Day tsunami or the day after Christmas across anywhere where that big earthquake occurred in Thailand and that huge tsunami all across the Indian Ocean, like they really bumped up their early warning systems for tsunamis. Well, there has to be another bump up the early warning system for this type of mountain floods because whatever they had just was way too late and not deliverable because so much infrastructures already wiped out, like there was no communication devices functioning at that time. By the time the word came, most people didn't even get it because there was no way for them to receive messages, like the cell phone towers are already gone. And it's just it was an archaics stem built for something when it didn't really flood, Like very few people had flood insurance because like in a mountain area. Generally the water just kind of runs off. You don't have quote unquote floods like you do down the basin of the Mississippi, where you might get a bunch of feet underwater, where your house might get submerged to the first floor. That just never happens in the mountains until this time. So most people didn't even have flood insurance. And that's a different animal than having homeowners insurance or fire insurance or this kind of earthquake damage insurance. Most people didn't have flood insurance because they never had to have it, because nobody ever thought there would be a flood at this magnitude. That like the understanding of a flood in a mountain is your river gets big and it just goes down and you're high enough off it and just things flow down river like there's no floods. Okay, you might get a flash flood for a minute, but generally it flows into the mountain gorge and then down and it never really touches the houses. And if it is, it's like, you know, just such a smidgeon that it's just only the idiots would build near that to a river or a gorge that you would get that type of water height, and I don't even think insurance company would ensure you unless you're at the five hundred foot level anyway, excuse me, five hundred year flood levels. I know when Hawaii and my friend bought a house and they were near like a creek going down, and he's like, I think it was a thousand year flood level they had to build above. But anyway, there's there's definitely things you have to buy by getting insurance on the homes five hundred year or one thousand year flood levels and above. So barely I don't think almost probably one or two percent maybe at maximum had flood insurance because it's just not a thing. In the mountains. Water goes down the hill. It doesn't flood your house. It goes down the hill. You might got a mud slide or something that knocked out part of a thing, but that would count as like a homeowner's insurance on a mud on a mud slide or something. But actually flood damage where your house is wiped away by a river, that counts as a flood, and barely anybody had those insurance on that, which is sad. They won't even be able to rebuild their homes with the money given. I think, you know, I saw some estimates where they're saying, Okay, if you had homeowner's insurance and you didn't have the flood insurance with it, they might give you like maybe ten percent of the value of the home. So you can't even rebuild there. Then yeah, you got the land, which is worth a lot. But you know, homes that were one hundred thousand dollars went to half million, So I mean, you can't rebuild it today's prices that you just can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: Speaking of response and recovery, a lot of people are pointing to this Project Phoenix two point zero. Have you have you seen this?
Speaker 4: I think I've heard of it. Yeah, there, it is that same one that was for Tampa Bay. What it is Tampa Bay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've seen a lot of people post about it. And it's basically simulation for a hurricane hitting Tampa and the respe spons that would be issued in sort of like an event to a one type of situation situation before COVID. But the problem is is that this Project Phoenix thing was developed in two thousand and nine. Right, This was developed in two thousand and nine by Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council. Right, it's fifteen years old, and it's a four tier training program for you know, local emergency responders and small business owners in Tampa Bay and it deals with, you know, the immediate response and then you know, short and long term clean up operations. It is a simulation of a Cat five hurricane type of worst case scenario hitting Tampa Bay. But Florida is a state that has been dealing with hurricanes for centuries now, you know, and many people were relating this to Hurricane Milton. But it's no way, shape or form related at all. It's fifteen years old. It's not a drill to simulate a hurricane called Milton, and it certainly isn't a drill to simulate a Cat five hurricane, because that's what Milton turned out to be. It started at a Cat five and then when it made landfall, turn into a Cat three And the worst that people got in Florida and southern Florida was some flooding and some damage, you know, so some some weather modification that was right, And it's hurricane season. You know. Hurricane season starts in June first of every single year and it ends November thirtieth of every year. Now, if this had happened, let's say, let's say a hurricane just randomly hit in North Carolina or hit Florida, let's say in March. Okay, then you could say, ah, yeah, that's pretty weird that it happened then. But it didn't. They both hit pretty much in the dead center of hurricane season. So, you know, people are relating this whole Project to Phoenix thing as being some kind of proof that these hurricanes were some kind of weather modification geoengineering stuff, and when that's not the case. And again I'm not saying, like I said in the beginning of this, that doesn't mean that they don't have the technology to do it. Though some of the patents and a lot of the things that people are sharing online are fake patents or non working patents. I do think that they have the technology to possibly create something, or at least maneuver it or do something along those lines, right, But this Project Phoenix thing is not any proof that it was some kind of modified event. You know, It's so interesting, Dave, because when something happens all of a sudden, everyone on the internet appears to be experts on that topic, right, they magically know everything about it before anybody else knows anything about it, you know. And for example, at the end of last year, everyone was expert forensic anthropologists with the Naska mummies. Everyone knew everything about the Nasca mummies. And then it was they were experts in wildfire science. There were wilds wildfire science experts with the Lahaina fires in Hawaii, and then everybody on the internet was all of a sudden ballistic experts did trump assassination, which magically everyone is just quit talking about and don't talk about it and act like it didn't even have it anymore, which is really strange. And now apparently everyone has a degree in meteorology, right, and atmospheric scientists and geoengineering. You know, you don't think that's strange, Dave. Where did everyone all of a sudden obtain all these outstanding degrees in all of these areas of study.
Speaker 4: That's unusual. You know, some of these patents survivable in a laboratory, but when you're trying to scale it to a hurricane that's absorbing heat from the sun at something like one point seven quadrillion watts per second input into that system. You know, for us as humans on this planet. I mean, even sayern would use is far less power than that. So the idea that using electromagnetic frequencies to steer something for me, I just don't think the power inputs there, because next rad towers are you know, zero point seventy five megawatt, not even a full megawatt for each next rad tower. So even if you fire every single one up, you're only talking several hundred megawats, you know, and you're talking to quadrillions of watts, and then bringing that down in you're talking, you know, hundreds of millions of megawatts if you want to divide by a million to get that conversion, you know, and you look at the power scales and it just could be maybe not. But I do say that well known science that has very big effect that costs very little and can be dispersed over a wide area is carbon black seating or graphine particle seating, electrostatic or superconductive graphie seating on top of the hurricane, like if they had multiple planes going over there, dispersing on a certain rate. But you're talking somewhere sixty sixty thousand foot in the atmosphere above seventy thousand foot to get that drift down on top of that storm system. You know, these planes won't even be on radar unless you know most of them would be ghost planes. But you'd have to have fleets of those, and the amount of carbon black coming out too. Now, putting you on top of a storm system, so the heating can create an upwelling on a certain quadrant of that storm. That's well known science. You can do that. But another thing that nobody talks about that has to be required is a high pressure blocking system to kind of lock that thing in and push it a certain direction. But again, to create a high pressure system that stays there for days or weeks on end in a certain area. Oh my gosh, if you were going to do graphene seating up there somewhere carbon black dispersal, I would be rating black particles out of the sky because that's a mount of about how long you would need to put it up there is the dropout rate would start to match the dispersion rate after like two weeks where you've seen all those black fine dust coming out covering everything, But there were no reports of that, so to be able to say that they've artificially created that high pressure system that locked that hurricane in place to make it track up this way. I mean you would be seeing an enormous amount of black dust everywhere, all up and down the entire southeast US. None of that was reported, And even now it should be coming down in rainfall where we should be seeing like black soot rain everywhere, but it's just not being reported either. And even that long after the event and the you know the dispersion rate and you know gravity pulling something down out of the atmosphere, nobody's seeing that. So you know, for me, I'm like to create a high pressure system. You know, harp's not going to work. It's like a little tiny beam in the ionosphere and it goes way up and it bends. That's not going to work. You know, cloud seating in terms of geoengineering and the air like nanoparticularly dispersal that's to reflect sunlight. You need to heat an area to get it. To create a high pressure system, and there's just no coming out of a lab is one thing. But to put a high pressure system that covers half the United States, you know how much graphine that would require in the atmosphere or carbon black It's almost. It's unthinkable the amount there would be thousands of planes spraying at seventy thousand feet or sixty thousand feet. I mean, as somebody would notice that, and you would see the dropout of the particles too. But the sun would actually turn dimmer where they were doing that, and nobody reported that has been crystal clear skies forever over an enormous amount of these places. If you tell them me, you're going to see that much carbon black to create a high pressures and the sun didn't dim at all. That's really hard for me to believe because visually, optically you would see something because they would need to put that much particulate up there to heat it to get it to upwell to create the high pressure system. Like if you just do like you do in a lab, Yeah, I absolutely could. That's what a lot of these patents are made for their laboratory experiments that could be replicated in a laboratory, but on larger scales in terms of continental scale. I just don't think we're there yet, you know, it's it's wishful, and I really believe a lot of this might be syoppish where they want you to believe they have this much control, but they're far from it unless there's technologies out there that are unknown to us, that are fifty five hundred years advanced from where we sit now. But then you're starting to talk about, you know, Sumerian technologies that were brought through the collapses for the last what seven thousand years, that were those technologies to set up that advanced society at that time. Like you know, you really got a stretch to try to bring it into something that makes sense of this manipulation. I understand you can like seed part of it to make it collapse on itself, intensify, you could steer it to an extent, but to put a high block precious system in place to make it run up a certain line. That's outside my concept to think that's possible right now. But perhaps I'm wrong. I'm always willing to learn and absorb new information. No pun intended with the heat absorption on the carbon black.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, guys, I'm not saying that patents don't exist. Some do. But just because a pattern exists, which a lot of this came from Alex Jones. Alex Jones was on this. A lot of the conspiracy community just listens to Alex Jones in the morning and then goes on and parrots everything that he says later on that day, like verbatim the same thing, and acts like it's their information. I'm not saying that patents don't exist, but just because they exist doesn't mean that they're actively being used, and that doesn't mean that this hurricane was some kind of weather modification thing. If you applied that logic to the CIA has a patent for a heart attack machine gun, over a thousand people die of heart attacks every single day. Is that all those people dying from the CIA heart attack patent machine gun? I don't think so. You know, so you can't apply a logic because that there's patents for something that that means that that's proof and evidence that something that that this hurricane is a manufactured hurricane. That's garbage, in my opinion. And it's it's getting to this point where this community deve is just going to it's just going to fucking implode upon itself. And excuse my language, but it's going to implode upon itself. And we're we're getting to that point right now. And I and I see it. I see it coming, and I'm trying to tell people, don't be seeing things that you that before you have all the evidence for. Don't be seeing things that you don't know anything about, because it's just adding to this echo chamber of garbage and nonsense.
Speaker 4: You know, every play got two events that were you know, echoe nonsense too. You know since our shows, we've done shows together, we're pointed out two of those that never vanifested. Remember that.
Speaker 2: I said as tsunami was going to hit California and it didn't, but I still think it might. Something might be coming for California. California hasn't had anything wild and crazy happened to it for a really long time, not a lot of damage. There hasn't been a lot of earthquakes that's created a lot of problems in California. So I think something is going to come for California. But yeah, I definitely what did I say within like a year or two years or something like that, But yeah, I was completely wrong and I own that I was wrong on that. And but another thing that we talked about before the last time that you were on my show, that people are also applying to whether modification and harp is these auroras that are happening that people are seeing further south than normal. But if you were member Dave the last time you were on six months ago, we talked about that exact same thing. The same thing was happening. People were seeing the aurora further south than they normally do. It's the exact same thing, and they did that same thing again in twenty twenty three. Is because of solar storms. The solar storms is pushing the aurora the northern lights further down south. And because harp is like a very popular thing to talk about. Now now it's just harp, it's heart. Harp is creating the simulation in the sky to show people in the south that this aurora, the northern lights, they're magically seeing it because harp is generating the northern lights.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 2: When the exact same thing was happening six months ago, go back to the previous show, the very last show that me and David were on, we were talking about this. We talked about how people were seeing the Northern lights pretty far south. And then if you type into Google other times that the Northern lice has been seen further south, you'll see that it happened in twenty twenty three as well.
Speaker 4: Happens all the time, and to wind up here a declining Earth's magnetic field and higher solar activity, those two things are going to push Aurora further south. If we don't have the shield in front of the planet to stop those particles from running in and down the magnetic field lines, then what do you expect to happen. Of course, this is going to be a phenomenon too that's going to get far more intense, far more intense. So if you think you're seeing some crazy stuff, now this is just the beginning of it. This is the beginning of the amplification phase of this cycle that we're going to work through. And again I will say it clearly that all of the powers that be quote unquote understand this cycle has returned. Now, can every place on the planet be salvaged? Obviously not. They understand where the the non salvageable zones are, and they also understand where the areas that shall increase in bounty will be, like Sahara Desert now greening the North Africa and Sahel, but a lot of areas forty five north and above to the to the Pole and then forty five south to the south Pole. Crop production is gonna go to nearly zero in these areas, so you're gonna have to set up a new crop growing area. And why would you not build it where the above ground water rainfall is increasing from the West African monsoon all the way across Africa in the north, and then you could tap all those aquifers from beneath like get Opi did. And then Nubian sandstone Aqifa, seusauqu vers is like million square kilometers of water under there in the aquifers that hasn't been tapped yet. And that's no, that's probably very low estimate in terms of because you got to think there were like thirty thousand QB kilometers just in that Nubie and sandstone aquifur alone that hadn't been fully mapped yet. And then the Seussoque you're looking at another thirty thousand square clot you're already you know. And then areas through Egypt and you don't even get down into the largest of the out and Ubi the sands one Offerings sous. Those are small ones compared to what's in Central Africa under Chad, and those are African mega lakes that used to be there. Drainage basis of African mega lakes, way bigger than our great lakes. So imagine kind of the the porosity and sandstone absorbing all that water. What's there, you know, So what we see this earthenmagnetic field decline. Okay, solar aurora, they're gonna be far more larger solar storms from this point. You're gonna see way more aurora. You're gonna watch our crops go offline more and more, and your food price are gonna rise. You're gonna watch a huge amount of investment poor into Africa to set up a new food growing area. That's kind of the world we're gonna move into. But uh now, the control mechanism will be there too, every step of the way, So get used to that and you can kind of pre plan. You can sort of look around the curve a little bit on this. But I'm sure not moving Africa right now to try to like be in the middle of the zone. You know, it's not that ready yet, but it is going that direction.
Speaker 2: They're going to send money to set up agriculture in Africa because it's going to become a green zone. It's going to be lush.
Speaker 4: Oh, it already is becoming lush. Yeah, the four thousand year return on that is starting as we speak. And if you look back at maps as early as like say thirteen hundred or even into the late fourteen hundreds, they show a lot of what would be forest areas along and what is now desert. So these flips from desert to forest forest desert occur far faster than anybody thinks. It doesn't take six thousand years for it to come back to forest. It'll take a couple hundred macs. And if you can already know where the precipitation's falling, there's a huge amount. This one there was okay, so everybody looked at If you go to salt dot net and you scroll down into their Earth changes section, Morocco had a huge, massive amount of rain come down and just in one night the water had pooled in and created a seven mile long by three mile wide lake in one evening. But this was the base of an African megalay. This was the base of one of the smaller mega lakes at the same drainage basin where well, again people had villages and towns. And if you wonder why they're flooding, because they followed the drying out lake beds in and in and in to its lowest point. And now the cycle is flipped and now the rains are coming again, so it's going to expand out and out and out. So all these cities and villages and towns that are all along these lake beds are just gonna get flooded from this point. I mean, if I was there, I'd be like, we're right, we're moving way hell up, way away from here, because it's going to keep refilling from this point for the next how many centuries. We're at the end of the cycle. See, that's the whole point. We flipped over, and everybody understands this. We flipped on the cycle hydrological cycles changing across the planet. Someplaces are going to become really dry, like the African Sahel area has become incredibly wet, but the Amazon's becoming incredibly dry. And if you go back, there's a bunch of peer reviewed studies that show there is a relationship between the greening of the desert and the drying of the Amazon, back and forth, back and forth on six thousand year cycles. So I'm going, hmm, this is starting to play out again. Africa's getting dry, Sarah's getting wet, so at least we have some correlation of that actually manifesting rate this second, do the math. Our present economy can't stay together because it was all built on the prior world. So we're just gonna flip into a new world based on cryptocurrencies, more control, track and trace digitly. I d's all this stuff moving forward, and it literally is the new world, and I'm just trying to figure out how to navigate through it, you know, So I appreciate you having me on, But any last thoughts on that, I would love to hear it.
Speaker 2: I think that that is I think that the thing is is how they're going to do the things that you said. That's the real question is how Like, yeah, we can talk about the you know that these things are coming, but it's always something that nobody really expects. Like people can throw all the you know, theories and ideas of how they might you know, implement some of this stuff into this into this new world, but it never goes down the way that people think that it's going to go down. It's always there's a curveball that's always thrown in there. And Dave, thanks so much for coming on. Appreciate you a lot. Let the audience know where they can find you and tell them about your new website that you got up as well.
Speaker 4: Oh the Civilization Cycle podcast. We've devoted, We've fired, and wall We're going Civilization Cycle podcast dot com. Check it out there, put your email in, we'll get you the show notes on every single week that we talk live Thursday nights ten pm to midnight on Revolution Radio streaming through Rumble. That's our main point out on that and the Adapt twenty thirty channel. So we continue to I, you know, along with Ransom, try to bring you the information on a weekly as well as the video updates. I try to do pretty much every day every other day. But it's all about getting the information out so we can come to solutions together and understand, like you said, it's a curve. Things are always constantly emotion. It's never going to be straight from point to point B. So by putting the information out at least we can try to come to some solutions together here on. You know, it might not be one hundred percent the way it goes, but what if it's eighty percent correct and the other twenty percent needs to be navigated day by day. At least you kind of get the general trend of where it's going, not the exact play by play, but the trend.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I agree. I'll get that website in the description of this video. Thanks so much for coming on, Dave, really appreciate it's always wonderful talking with you. Thanks everyone in the chat. Appreciate each and every one of you contributing to the conversation. Good to see everybody in there, the moderators and the channel members. Thanks for being here. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button and help the channel on the algorithm, share subscribe, hit the belt icon as well for notifications, and the links to David's information will be in the description of this video. Thank you guys very much. See you all next time.