Speaker 1: Oh, Fred des are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Occult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today is the inauguration of Trump. We decided to go live on this one because we really have no idea about what the hell is going to be happening here soon, Like like this, this could go so many ways that like I mean, I guess it. I guess we'll just we'll find out how it goes, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, the inauguration itself, I don't believe is going to have any kind of snaff Who's it's possible, It's very possible, but I think that they've probably upsecurity so heavily that it's going to go off without a hitch. But before we start watching it live, Jonathan, the pg's got to come off for a second.
Speaker 4: I gotta get real, and I need.
Speaker 2: To apologize to you specifically actually, but also to the good cult members and people who listen to the show.
Speaker 4: So here's the deal. I got a lot of shit for.
Speaker 2: Talking about TikTok in the manner that I did. People got seriously but hurt, which at first I was like, Okay, they're just crying about it. But I listened back to the episode, and I gotta say, I don't. I don't have to be a dick about things like I really don't have to. I chose to, and that is a poor showing of myself, whether or not I stand by what I said or not. The tone and manner at which I said the things and presented them could have been done better and nicer, and I do apologize. A lot of.
Speaker 5: People got really really upset and the stuff which like, okay, you know, go off, that's how the internet works.
Speaker 2: But you know, you know I have. I've watched back and listen back to a couple of things, and I've gone more and more in that direction.
Speaker 4: And I don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: That's not That doesn't play well and it doesn't show well for us. So Jonathan, I am sorry that I have had extra spice on the hatred towards TikTok and its users, and to all the good cult members listening, if I offended you thing I said. I stand by what I said about Red Books. That's a different conversation. But as far as and me just overtly shitting on the people who have made their money off of that and doing this, I do actually apologize. I don't want people to lose their jobs. I don't want people to lose their livelihoods. And that's not that's not good, you know. I mean, that was not a positive portrayal. So overall, sorry, y'all, that is on me. That is my bad.
Speaker 4: I will do better.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 3: It takes a strong man to realize certain things that he may that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, we all make mistakes. It ain't it's not I don't even necessarily call it a mistake. It's just that, you know, sometimes we just get so caught up in this damn world. And yeah, it's just the way it is sometimes. But don't even trip about it, dude. That's I like whenever you come that home. Oh that sounded bad, but I I like. I like the child it though, Like honestly, I really like I look forward to that. I'm like, all right now, y'all, he wants to come at me with this, All right, let me type this, let me tell you search this, and it's like, you know, that's kind of what makes the show in a way.
Speaker 2: It just but it's not what you say, it's how you say it, you know what I mean? You could tell somebody they're a fucking retard, but if you present it in a kind way, it doesn't play poorly. Yeah, and I get that, and I'm not trying to call people that. I'm not trying to be that asshole. But I ended up becoming that. I ended up doing that, and that's not good, that's not positive. So again, miakopa, everybody, my bad. I apologize if I upset anybody.
Speaker 4: Now, all right, sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna get to it. Oh, hold on, we had another person trying to join them. I didn't expect this many people to be joining this early in the morning on a Monday, but uh.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Y'all welcome, Thank you all the good cult members. This is going to be a spicy one now before we get into it. Why we decided to do this show is because there are so many theories running around and they're not just you know, hair brain theories, like these things are possible, like the things that could be that that could possibly happen in regards to you know, is Trump gonna get you know, another assassination attempt? We I mean, knock on wood. We don't want that for anybody, right, whether you're a Trump fan or not, Like you don't want that for anybody, and and and so then there was like the drone talk, like, well, is one of the reasons why people are why they're moving it inside? Is it because of the drones? And so maybe that's maybe that's a thing. And so we don't know what the hell's going on. There was also another thing that I did want to say. They were passing out flyers for this inauguration, Like these were like the uh, I don't even know what you'd call them, but you know a little pamphlet that you'd get as soon as if you were invited to you know, yeah, yeah, like a little program, right, dude, tell me why every single other program that's ever been handed out during the presidential inauguration it's always been missed. Barack Obama and well probably missus or mister Michelle Obama. Well, however you want to look at that, but like it's normally and then then it goes down the vice president and his wife and shit like that, Right dude, This one just says president and vice president. It doesn't say it doesn't say Trump or his boy on there at all. Trump. What the what the fuck's the other guy's name Vance Babe Ban.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's really really strange, and we're living in very unprecedented times. We wouldn't put it past them to pull some shit like that. To be honest, I'm actually surprised we even got this far. So we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 6: We will.
Speaker 2: We will, indeed real quick to all the cult members joining in, please mute yourselves so we can watch this without the extra audio coming in accidentally from other people.
Speaker 4: Let's make sure we're all on the same page with that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we're gonna be pausing it from time to at least like cutting two to have some dialogue. We will be talking the shit and the stuff afterwards. But uh yeah, And I don't know, man, I can only speak on the behalf of what I saw in the inauguration that I was a part of back in twenty twelve. Security was on high alert. Your boy never walked outside of the bulletproof shell. Essentially. I don't know if they're gonna do the same thing for Donnie T. I assume they would.
Speaker 4: I don't know, But then you'll never see that on camera, right.
Speaker 2: The cameras are gonna either be set inside the glass or right outside of it to make it look good like whatever it depends, we'll see if there's like wind blowing his hair, that'll be a clear indication if he's outside outside or not.
Speaker 4: Like We're gonna have to look for these telltale signs.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what to expect. I hope that everything will go off without a hitch. Security has been up to everybody's on high alert by bah blah bap. That doesn't mean that it's gonna play out that way at all.
Speaker 3: Who knows, right right, So, initially I had planned on us watching it on Peacock, like on the app Peacock. I had it pulled up on my computer, but it wasn't playing and so there was issues with that. So we're gonna go over to YouTube and Associated Press is playing it, so that's where we're going to be watching it for everybody that is curious.
Speaker 8: As President Donald J. Trump takes the oath of office once again, we come to say thank you, O Lord, our god father. When Donald Trump's enemies thought he was down and out, you and you alone saved his life and raised him up with strength and power by your mighty hand. We pray for President Trump that you'll watch over, protect guid, direct him, give him your wisdom from your throne on high. We asked that you would bless him and that our nation would be blessed through him. We also asked that you would bless and protect Milagnia as first lady. We thank you for the beauty, the warmth, and grace that she shows, not only to this nation, but to the whole world. We thank you for Vice President Elect JD. Vance and his wife Ushah and their young family. May he be a strength to President Trump to stand beside him, to hold up his arms like Aaron held up arms of Moses. In the midst of battle, the prophet Samuel reminded the people it was you that brought them up from the land of Egypt, and he said, now stand still, that I may reason with you before the Lord. So, Father, we take this moment to stand still, to remember the great things that you have done for this nation. Thank you for the protection, the bounty, the freedoms that we so enjoy. We remember to keep our eyes fixed on you, and may our hearts be inclined to your voice. We know that America can never be great again if we turn our backs on you. We ask for your help, and we pray all of this in the name of the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, your Son, my Savior, and our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 9: Amen, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Associate Justicekavanaugh to administer the Vice Presidential oath of office.
Speaker 3: Biden just looks like he shited his pants the entire time he's standing up there right.
Speaker 2: Oh, bro, he's definitely got a diaper on in the bitch saging low.
Speaker 3: You know this, Jacob, when you were in DC. Is this some shit that you would be a part of.
Speaker 2: Yes. Matter of fact, the two Marines that are standing there next to him, you see those golden chords on their shoulders.
Speaker 4: The only ones.
Speaker 2: That get to wear those are those that are a part of the either the President's direct chief of Staff or the comanants chief of Staff or his staff members. Excuse me, not chief of or the Chairman of the Joint chiefs those cords.
Speaker 10: Right hand and repeat after me, I, James David Vance, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 11: I, James David Advance, we swear that.
Speaker 10: I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 11: That I will support and defend the Constitution of the United.
Speaker 10: States, against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Speaker 11: Against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Speaker 10: That I will bear true faith, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and allegiance to the same. That I take this obligation freely, That.
Speaker 11: I take this obligation freely.
Speaker 10: Without any mental reservation.
Speaker 11: Without any mental reservation.
Speaker 10: Or purpose of evasion, or purpose of evasion, And that I will well and faithfully discharge.
Speaker 11: And that I will well and faithfully.
Speaker 10: Discharge the duties of the office, the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, on which I'm about to enter.
Speaker 11: So help me, God, So help me God.
Speaker 10: Congratulations, mister Weisbrod.
Speaker 2: You know, look at Bill Clinton on the far right. Patience in me. You get that kid away from Biden. I love grand prat Grandpa.
Speaker 3: Give you a little snoof.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Chief Justice Roberts to administer the presidential oath of office.
Speaker 2: Who to fuck let the kid next to Biden like that?
Speaker 3: Not a good move, not at all, yo.
Speaker 4: But look at Bill Clinton on the far right.
Speaker 2: If they've pan out again, your boy looks like the soul has absolutely been sucked out of him.
Speaker 3: It's sad, oh, dude, and not in a good way.
Speaker 12: Please raise your hand and repeat after me. I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 13: Hi, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 2: That I will faithfully execute that.
Speaker 13: I will faithfully execute.
Speaker 12: The office of President of the United States, of President of the United States, and will, to the best of my ability.
Speaker 13: And will, to the best of my ability.
Speaker 12: Preserve, protect and defend, deserve, protect, and defend.
Speaker 14: The Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 13: The Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 12: So help me, God, So help me God. Congratulations pecifically, Jess.
Speaker 2: Everyone's clear, those things are a part of the show.
Speaker 15: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Those bangs are a part of the Gordon along with the song that's being played right now.
Speaker 4: Everybody's clear.
Speaker 2: This is a part of what happens when he enters into a military graid.
Speaker 4: These things.
Speaker 2: It's okay, dude.
Speaker 3: Barn is one tall motherfucker, bro tell you what. Oh my god, he towers over everybody.
Speaker 4: I'd be willing to bet this being played by the Marine.
Speaker 2: Corps band as a matter of fact, because they have the moniker being called the President's own.
Speaker 16: So it's a whole thing, and the march on.
Speaker 17: Looks sometimes stop.
Speaker 18: After stuff face see uh the.
Speaker 19: Boss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I like that one. I think we found Carmen san Diego right behind Trump too, big dog, I.
Speaker 20: See you, I see it.
Speaker 3: So everything is going according to plan so far, it seems right.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna have the big, the big pompousness of the ship a right, the parade of it all. Then he's probably gonna give a speech. Then they're probably gonna move to the Capitol steps where he'll give another speech and there'll be more pompacity. Then they'll move to around the White House where there will be more pompacity and probably a big march with all the people. Oh look at that. Yeah, that's the Naval Academy. Oh the plebes are out here singing this a choir.
Speaker 15: Christ was on.
Speaker 2: So I'll say this, dude. When I wasn't DC, the biggest clusterfuck I was ever a part of was the inauguration. Like, oh my god, it's a million people all trying to take charge of their small section of the pie to make the overall thing go off. Well, no one has a fucking clue what they're doing until like it's their turn to go up kind of thing, which I mean you'll have with a big ordeal like this. But yeah, yeah, there's a Marine Corps band called it. You could tell that because they're Red coats. And for the record, every motherfucker on screen right now never went to boot camp. They are all professional musicians that got hired by the Marine Corps to do this, and they start off with the rank of staff sergeant and a rank doesn't have.
Speaker 4: Rifles in the middle of it has a harp.
Speaker 2: It's a whole thing. We used to give them so much shit because they would like pretend like they get the respect of a master sergeant and it's like, okay, clarinet player, first of all, calm down, Okay, stop that right now. Not band members of the Marine Corps, the official Marine Corps band in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Different things.
Speaker 3: Those Red jackets are pretty fucking sweet though they are.
Speaker 2: That goes back to historically they were worn that on battlefields to be designated as musicians so that it was understood they were not combatants. There's a whole like historical background to it, and I get it, and I'm not shitting on them for being professional musicians in the Marine Corps. That's awesome, good things. But like, just acknowledge that you are a musician. I will give you respect as a person, but like, don't act like you outrank me because you played the trumpet really well, you know what I mean. And he never went to boot camp, never went to mct or SI. It's yeah, but again this was a very and your old Jacob with that kind of mindset.
Speaker 3: Like like people who have joined you know that band. It's like, you know, it's you can see how it's a pretty like high ranking of honor, honor. Rather it is no, no, what happened? Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 14: The States of America.
Speaker 4: Donald J.
Speaker 14: Trump, Thanky, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Everybody, well, thank you very very much.
Speaker 22: Vice President Vance, Speaker Johnson, Senator Thune, Chief Justice Roberts, Justices of the United States Supreme Court, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, President Biden, Vice President Harris, and my fellow citizens, The Golden Age of America begins right now.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: The poll.
Speaker 2: Claim man.
Speaker 22: From this day forward, our country will flourish and be respected again all over the world. We will be the envy of every nation, and we will not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of any longer. During every single day of the Trump administration, I will very simply put America first. Our sovereignty will be reclaimed, our safety will be restored, the scales of justice will be rebalanced. The vicious, violent, and unfair weaponization of the Justice Department and our government will end, and our top priority will be to create a nation that is proud, prosperous, and free. America will soon be greater, stronger, and far more exceptional than ever before. I return to the Presidency confident and optimistic that we are at the start of a thrilling new era of national success. A tide of change is sweeping the country. Sunlight is pouring over the entire world, and America has the chance to seize this opportunity like never before. But first, we must be honest about the challenges we face. While they are plentiful, they will be annihilated by this great momentum that the world is now witnessing. In the United States of America, as we gather today, our government confronts a crisis of trust. For many years, a radical and corrupt establishment has extracted power and wealth from our citizens, while the pillars of our society lay broken and seemingly incomplete disrepair. We now have a government that cannot manage even a simple crisis at home, while at the same time stumbling into a continuing catalog of catastrophic events abroad. It fails to protect our magnificent law abidying American citizens, but provide sanctuary and protection for dangerous criminals, many from prisons and mental institutions that have illegally entered our country from all over the world. We have a government that has given unlimited funding to the defense of foreign bold, but refuses to defend American borders or, more importantly, its own people. Our country can no longer deliver basic services in times of emergency, as recently shown by the wonderful people of North Carolina have been treated so badly and other states who are still suffering from a hurricane that took place many months ago, or more recently Los Angeles, where we are watching fires still tragically burn from weeks ago without even a token of defense. They're raging through the houses and communities, even affecting some of the wealthiest and most powerful individuals in our country, some of whom are sitting.
Speaker 6: Here right now.
Speaker 22: They don't have a home any longer. That's interesting, but we can't let this happen. Everyone is unable to you do anything about it. That's going to change. We have a public health system that does not deliver in times of disaster, yet more money is spent on it.
Speaker 6: Than any country anywhere in the world.
Speaker 22: And we have an education system that teaches our children to be ashamed of themselves, in many cases, to hate our country despite the love that we try so desperately to provide to them. All of this will change starting today, and it will change very quickly.
Speaker 2: You see him throwing those subtle jabs but not enough to incite a riot.
Speaker 22: Was a mandate to completely and totally reverse a horrible betrayal and all of these many betrayals that have taken place, and to give the people back their faith, their wealth, their democracy, and indeed their freedom. From this moment on, America's decline is over. Our liberties and our nation's glorious destiny will no longer be denied, and we will immediately restore the integrity, competency, and loyalty of America's government. Over the past eight years, I have been tested and challenged more than any president in our two hundred and fifty year history, and I've learned a lot along the way.
Speaker 6: The journey to.
Speaker 22: Reclaim our republic has not been an easy one, that I can tell you. Those who wish to stop our cause have tried to take my freedom, and indeed to take my life. Just a few months ago in a beautiful Pennsylvania field, assassin's bullet ripped through my ear. But I felt then, and believe even more so now, that my life was saved for a reason. I was saved by God to make America great again, a little divine intervention.
Speaker 6: Thank thank you very much.
Speaker 22: That is why each day, under our administration of American Patriots, we will be working to meet every crisis with dignity and power and strength. We will move with purpose and speed to bring back hope, prosperity, safety, and peace for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed for American citizens.
Speaker 6: January twentieth, twenty twenty five, is Liberation Day.
Speaker 22: It is my hope that our recent presidential election will be remembered as the greatest and most consequential election in the history of our country. As our victory showed, the entire nation is rapidly unifying behind our agenda with dramatic increases in support from virtually every element of our society, young and old, men and women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, urban, suburban, rural, and very importantly, we had a powerful win in all seven swings, and the popular vote we won by millions of people to the Black and Hispanic communities. I want to thank you for the tremendous outpouring of love and trust that you have shown me.
Speaker 6: With your vote. We set records and I will not forget it.
Speaker 22: I've heard your voices in the campaign and I look forward to working with you in the years to come.
Speaker 6: Today is Martin Luther King Day and his honor.
Speaker 22: This will be a great honor. But in his honor, we will strive together to make his dream a reality.
Speaker 6: We will make his dream come true.
Speaker 22: National unity is now returning to America, and confidence and pride is soaring like never before. In everything we do, my administration will be inspired by a strong pursuit of excellence and unrelenting success. We will not forget our country, we will not forget our constitution, and we will not forget our God.
Speaker 13: Can't do that.
Speaker 22: Today I will sign a series of historic executive orders. With these actions, we will begin the complete restoration of America and the revolution of common sense.
Speaker 6: It's all about common sense.
Speaker 22: First, I will declare a national emergency at our southern border. All illegal entry will immediately be halted, and we will begin the process of returning millions and millions of criminal aliens back to the places from which they came. We will reinstate my remain in Mexico policy. I will end the practice of catch and release walk yeah, and I will send troops to the southern border to repel the disastrous invasion of our country. Under the orders I signed today, we will also be designating the cartels as foreign terrorist organizations Big dicking a Dude, and by invoking the Alien Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight, I will direct our government to use the full and immense power of federal and state law enforcement to eliminate the presence of all foreign gangs and criminal networks bringing devastating to US soil, including our cities and inner cities. As Commander in Chief, I have no higher responsibility than to defend our country from threats and invasions, and that is exactly what I Am going to do. We will do it at a level that nobody's ever seen before. Next, I will direct all members of my Cabinet to marshall the vast powers at their disposal to defeat what was record inflation and rapidly bring down costs and prices. The inflation crisis was caused by massive overspending and escalating energy prices, and that is why today I will also declare a national energy emergency.
Speaker 6: We will drill, baby, drill, let's go.
Speaker 22: America will be a manufacturing nation once again, and we have something that no other manufacturing nation will ever have the largest amount of oil and gas of any country.
Speaker 6: On Earth, and we are going to use it. Let me use it.
Speaker 22: We will bring prices down, fill our strategic reserves up again right to the top, and export American energy all over the world. We will be a rich nation again. And it is that liquid gold under our feet that will help to do it. With my actions today, we will end the Green New Deal, and we will revoke the electric vehicle mandate, saving our auto industry and keeping my sacred.
Speaker 6: Pledge to our great American auto workers.
Speaker 2: A lot of good promises here. I hope he stands by it, you know.
Speaker 6: In other words, you'll be able to buy the car of your choice.
Speaker 22: We will build automobiles in America again at a rate that nobody could have dreamt possible just a few years ago. And thank you to the auto workers of our nation for your inspiring vote of confidence.
Speaker 6: We did tremendously with their vote.
Speaker 22: I will immediately begin the overhaul of our trade system to protect American workers and families. Instead of taxing our citizens to enrich other countries, we will tariff and tax foreign countries to enrich our citizens.
Speaker 3: Instead.
Speaker 22: For this purpose, we are establishing the External Revenue Service to collect all tariffs, duties, and revenues. It will be massive amounts of money pouring into our treasury coming from foreign sources. The American dream will soon be back and thriving like never before. To restore competence and effectiveness to our federal government, my administration will establish the brand new Department of Government Efficiency. After years and years of illegal and unconstitutional federal efforts to restrict free expression, I will also sign an executive order to immediately stop all government censorship and bring back free speech to America. Never again will the immense power of the state be weaponized to persecute political opponents something I know something about.
Speaker 6: We will not allow that to happen. It will not happen again. Under my leadership.
Speaker 22: We will restore fair, equal and impartial justice under the constitutional rule of law, and.
Speaker 6: We are going to bring law and order back to our cities.
Speaker 19: This week.
Speaker 22: I will also end the government policy of trying to socially engineer race and gender into every aspect.
Speaker 6: Of public and private life.
Speaker 22: We will forge a society that is color blind and merit based. As of today, it will henceforth be the official policy of the United States government that there are only two genders, male and female.
Speaker 2: It's about common sense, right, That's what he said earlier.
Speaker 11: So I mean.
Speaker 22: This week, I will reinstate any service members who were unjustly expelled from our military for objecting to the COVID vaccine mandate.
Speaker 6: With full back pain.
Speaker 23: Yo.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go, dude, and.
Speaker 22: I will sign in order to stop our warriors from being subjected to radical political theories and social experiments while on duty.
Speaker 6: It's going to end immediately.
Speaker 15: Let's go.
Speaker 19: Fuck.
Speaker 6: Yes, our armed.
Speaker 22: Forces will be free to focus on their soul mission defeating America's enemies.
Speaker 2: I don't know who he pointed out, but that could have been ominous.
Speaker 22: Like in twenty seventeen, we will again build the strongest military the world has ever seen. We will measure our success not only by the battles we win, but also by the wars that we end, and perhaps most importantly, the wars we never get into.
Speaker 2: Come on now, as it should be. I'm liking what I'm hearing thus far abroad.
Speaker 3: I can't say that there's a single thing I disagree with.
Speaker 22: This legacy be that of a peace maker and unifier. That's what I want to be, a peacemaker and a unifier. I'm pleased to say that as of yesterday, one day before I assumed office, the hostages in the Middle East are coming back home to their families.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, they got that shit squared away before he took office. I'll notice that right.
Speaker 3: One day before, and Biden tried to take credit for It's just hilarious.
Speaker 2: That was sad, Like Biden, please, you didn't even have a spot at the table, bro, But okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Take a nap.
Speaker 22: America will reclaim its rightful place as the greatest, most powerful, most respected nation on Earth, inspiring the awe and admiration of the entire world. A short time from now, we are going to be changing the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America, and we will receive the land of a great President William McKinley to Mount McKinley, where it should be and where it belongs. President McKinley made our country very rich through tariffs and through talent. He was a natural businessman and gave Teddy Roosevelt the money for many of the great things he did, including the Panama Canal, which has foolishly been given to the country of Panama after the United States.
Speaker 6: The United States, I've mean, think.
Speaker 22: Of this, spent more money than ever spent on a project before and lost thirty eight thousand.
Speaker 6: Lives in the building of the Panama Canal.
Speaker 22: We have been treated very badly from this foolish gift that should have never been made, and Panama's promise to us has been broken. The purpose of our deal and the spirit of our treaty has been totally violated. American ships are being severely overcharged and not treated fairly in any way, shape or form, and that includes the United States Navy and above all China is operating the Panama Canal, and we didn't give it to China.
Speaker 6: We gave it to Panama and we're taking it back.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't know that, you know, sign has been moving in.
Speaker 2: But limon whatever, I'm not going there, not going there again.
Speaker 22: Above all, my message to Americans today is that it is time for us to once again act with courage, vigor, and the vitality of history's greatest civilization. So as we liberate our nation, we will lead it to new heights of victory and success. We will not be deterred. Together, we will end the chronic disease epidemic and keep our children safe, healthy, and disease free. The United States will once again consider itself a growing nation, one that increases our wealth, expands our territory, builds our cities, raises our expectations, and carries our flag into new and beautiful horizons. And we will pursue our manifest destiny into the stars, launching American astronauts to plant the stars and stripes on the planet Mars.
Speaker 2: No, let's go.
Speaker 3: I don't buy it, but okay, that's right, you mean Greenland.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Space is fecond gay.
Speaker 6: Ambition.
Speaker 22: Is the lifeblood of a great nation, and right now our nation is more ambitious than any other.
Speaker 6: There is no nation like our nation.
Speaker 22: Americans are explorers, builders, innovators, entrepreneurs, and pioneers. The spirit of the frontier is written into our hearts. The call of the next great adventure resounds from within our souls. Our American ancestors turned a small group of colonies on the edge of a vast continent into a mighty republic of the most extraordinary citizens on earth. No one comes close. Americans pushed thousands of miles through a rugged land of untamed wilderness. They crossed desert, scaled mountains, braved untold dangers, won the wild West, ended slavery, rescued millions from tyranny, lifted billions from poverty, harnessed electricity, split the atom, launched mankind into the heavens, and put the universe of human knowledge into the palm at Granger.
Speaker 24: We're for the ones who pay attention to everyone.
Speaker 3: How they're going to have a commercial in the middle of this.
Speaker 4: They got to get that money.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 22: Im possible for me to stage such a historic political comeback. But as you see today here I am the American people have spoken.
Speaker 3: Oh rfks behind him, that's probably who he was looking at.
Speaker 22: Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 25: That's my y.
Speaker 4: His families behind him on his right, the Biden member behind him.
Speaker 2: On his left.
Speaker 22: So I stand before you now is proof that you should never believe that something is impossible to do in America.
Speaker 6: The impossible is what we do.
Speaker 3: I think it was our fair.
Speaker 22: From New York to Los Angeles, from Philadelphia to Phoenix, from Chicago to Miami, from Houston to right here in Washington, d C.
Speaker 6: Our country was forged and built.
Speaker 22: By the generations of patriots who gave everything they had for our rights and for our freedom. They were farmers and soldiers, cowboys and factory workers, steel workers and coal miners, police officers and pioneers who pushed onward, marched forward and let no obstacle defeat their spirit or their pride. Together they laid down the railroads, raised up the skyscrapers, built great highways, won two World Wars, defeated fascism and communism in triumphed over every single challenge that they failed. After all we have been through together, we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 6: With your help.
Speaker 22: We will restore America, promise, and we will rebuild the nation that we love, and we love it so much. We are one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God. So to every parent who dreams for their child, and every child who dreams for their future.
Speaker 6: I am with you. I will fight for you, and I will win for you. We are going to win like never before. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 22: In recent years, our nation has suffered greatly. We are going to bring it back and make it great again, greater than ever before. We will be a nation like no other, full of compassion, courage, and exceptionalism. Our power will stop all wars and bring a new spirit of unity to a world that has been angry, violent, and totally unpredictable. America will be respected again and admired again, including by people of religion, faith, and goodwill. We will be prosperous, we will be proud, we will be strong, and we will win like never before. We will not be conquered, we will not be intimidated, we will not be broken, and we will not fail. From this day on, the United States of America will be a free, sovereign and independent nation. We will stand bravely. We will live proudly, we will dream boldly, and nothing will stand in o our way because we are Americans. The futures are ours, and our golden age has just begun. Thank you, God, bless America. Thank you all, Thank you, thank you very much, thank you very much, thank you.
Speaker 2: We'll dropped the volume a little bit. Yeah, so I like a lot of the things he said. Some of those are some pretty bold claims, but I like it thus far.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, definitely bold claims such as, you know, labeling the cartel terrorists, which, to be honest, yes, should have been done a long time ago, right, agreed. I don't know how it made it this long without being called.
Speaker 2: That, because we had a war on drugs and they were the supplier on one of those sides.
Speaker 9: Welcome the Armed Forces chorus and Carrie Underwood, Oh, Carrie under what's going on?
Speaker 2: Harry Underwood's in this bitch y'all?
Speaker 18: Let's go.
Speaker 3: A lot of people in Texas don't like because she won't go and sing at the rodeo because she's against the abuse of cows. But whatever, I get this, but kind of lame. I don't know if they're necessarily being abused though, you know, they're just being road. I mean a couple of spankings here and there.
Speaker 26: But.
Speaker 2: It's not like they enjoy the the endeavor. But I mean like it's not like they're getting tortured because of it.
Speaker 3: I there we go, There we go, she said, I don't need no fucking music.
Speaker 2: For facious guys for thank you Carrie for stepping up.
Speaker 27: For perple Mountain man just steas above.
Speaker 28: The fruit.
Speaker 6: Got he's the race on p.
Speaker 2: And round my way.
Speaker 7: From Cee to Shine.
Speaker 3: See, dude, did you see the reluctance on Kamala singing that? She was like, dude, this is a moment, and I'm pissed that it's It's Trump's moment.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she stepped in and saved that ship because that was Oh that's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: That was actually perfect the way that worked out. I think, m hmm.
Speaker 2: Absolutely got somebody rather fix that audio before they go to the next the next thing.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure they're gonna have some music playing.
Speaker 9: Senator Fisher will now introduce the Venediction Clergy. M.
Speaker 7: I now call on Rabbi Ari Berman, Pastor Lorenzo Suel, and Reverend Frank Mann to provide prayers of benediction.
Speaker 4: What's that old joke a priest and a rabbi walk into a bar.
Speaker 3: M I guess you need a little bit of everybody up there.
Speaker 4: Gotta have all the representation.
Speaker 2: I feel it.
Speaker 3: Where's the fucking hits the representation?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Let's get a shaman up there.
Speaker 27: Let us pray, Almighty God, your prophet Jeremiah walked the streets of Jerusalem and blessed its inhabitants with the Hebrew words bor kagever bahasseem blessed is the one who trusts in God.
Speaker 24: Thousands of years later, this.
Speaker 27: Great nation, which had opted these words as its motto, In God we trust, stands at a moment of historic opportunity. Americans are searching for meaning. Our merciful Father, help us rise to meet this moment. Bless President Donald J. Trump and Vice President J. D. Vance with the strength and courage to choose the right.
Speaker 2: And the good.
Speaker 27: Unite us around our foundational Biblical values of life and liberty, of service and sacrifice, and especially of faith and morality, which George Washington called the indispensable supports of American prosperity. Guide our schools and college campuses, which have been experiencing such unrest, to inspire the next generation to pair our progress with purpose, knowledge with wisdom, and truth with virtue. Hear the cry of the hostages, both American and Israeli, whose pain our president.
Speaker 24: So acutely feels. We are so thankful for the three.
Speaker 27: Young women who yesterday returned home, and pray that the next four years brings peace to Israel and throughout the Middle East. Almighty God, grant all Americans the opportunity to realize our share dream of a life filled with peace and plenty, health and happiness, compassion and contribution. Stir within us the confidence to rise to this moment. For while we trust in God, God's trust in us the American people, America is called.
Speaker 24: To greatness, to be a beacon of lights and a mover of history.
Speaker 27: May our nation merit the fulfillment of Jeremiah's blessing. The like a treaty planted by water, we shall not cease to bear fruit. May all of humanity experience your love and your blessing.
Speaker 24: May it be Thy will, And let us say a main.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, I thought he was gonna go for forty seventh president.
Speaker 29: All right, Heavenly Father, we're so grateful that you gave our forty fifth and now our forty seventh president a millimeter miracle. We are grateful that you are the one that have called him for such a time as this, that America would begin to dream again. And we pray that we would fulfill the true meaning of our.
Speaker 30: Creed, that we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal.
Speaker 2: We pray that you use our president.
Speaker 6: That we will live in a nation well.
Speaker 15: We will not be.
Speaker 30: Judged by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character. Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we are so grateful today that you will use our forty seventh president, so we would sing with new meaning, My country tisathee, sweet land of liberty, of the I seen land when my fathers die, land of.
Speaker 2: The pilgrim's pride. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.
Speaker 30: And because America is called to be a great nation, we believe that you will make this come true.
Speaker 2: So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops.
Speaker 6: Up New Hampshire.
Speaker 31: Let freedom ring, or from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Dellaghatties of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 30: Let freedom ring from the snowcapped rockies of Colorado. Let freedom ring from the curvaceous hilltops of California. But God, we're asking you not only that. Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain, Georgia. Let freedom ring from the Calton Mountain of Tennessee. Let freedom ring from every hill and every mole hill in Mississippi, from every state, every city, every village, and every hamlets.
Speaker 2: And when we let freedom ring, we will be able to speed up that.
Speaker 31: Day all of your children, black men and white men, Protestant and Catholic, jew and gentile.
Speaker 30: Will be able to sing in the meaning of that old Negro spiritual free a last, free a last.
Speaker 2: Thank you God Almighty, we are free a last.
Speaker 6: If you believe what the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Speaker 30: Come on, put your hands together and give your.
Speaker 2: Great God, great glory. Bro holp me went ah.
Speaker 3: He had the power of the Lord going through his veins.
Speaker 18: Up.
Speaker 2: I'll be straight up, I think white pastors need to get on that level. Okay, you about it. You gotta mean it when you say it. Otherwise, what's the point.
Speaker 12: I like it?
Speaker 32: My end, this guy, eternal God that joined in our shared hopes and dreams for our beloved. In this sacred moment of the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump and Vice President J. D. Vance, we turn our hearts to you, seeking your divine assistance and abundant blessings.
Speaker 14: Upon this pivotal moment in history.
Speaker 32: We come before you with profound gratitude for the many gifts you have bestowed upon our land. Thank You for the freedoms we cherish, for the strength of our communities, and for the resilience of our spirit. As our President and Vice President embrace their newly appointed roles, we humbly implore that your everlasting love and wisdom will envelop them, Grant them the clarity of mind to navigate the challenges that lie ahead, and the compassion to serve all citizens with fairness and integrity.
Speaker 2: May their hearts be.
Speaker 32: Filled with a giving spirit and sincere understanding for those whom they represent. May they be beacons of hope in times of uncertainty, and prophetic voices in defending the dignity of all created life. We pray for a spirit of collaboration to flourish in our government and across our nation, fostering an environment where dialogue and heartfelt listening will prevail over division or discord. May each decision made by our President and Vice President reflect the values of justice and peace. As we embark on this new chapter, we also seek your comfort, O God, for those who feel lost or disheartened in this time of transition. May Your light shine upon them, reaffirming their belief in a brighter tomorrow. May we all strive to lift one another, supporting our fellow citizens with kindness and empathy, recognizing that together we can overcome any adversity. Grant us the strength to endure, the courage to face our fears, and the clarity to see the light that remains even when clouds of uncertainty may gather. Inspire our new leaders to be champions for the vulnerable and advocates for those whose voices are often silenced. May they pursue policies that promote the well being of all, seeking to build bridges that will foster unity and belonging. As we stand witness to this inauguration, we hold fast to the faith, to our faith in the goodness of each of us, and the possibility of change. We trust that, with your guidance, O God, our nation can move forward to a future filled with promise, prosperity, and understanding. And finally, we lift our hearts in gratitude for the beloved parents of President Trump. Without Mary and Fred Trump, this day would never be the miracle that has just begun. From their place in heaven. May they shield their son from all harm by their loving protection and give him the strength to guide our nation along the path that will make America great again. Let us go forth now with these words of President Trump's emblazoned on our hearts. As long as we have pride in our beliefs, courage in our convictions, and faith in our God, then we will not fail. We stand tall, we stand proud because we are Americans, and Americans kneel to God and to God alone.
Speaker 14: Amen.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm just gonna say this. They should have let the Jewish dude in the cat the dude go first. We let the Pentecostal guy go last.
Speaker 4: For obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: That was a fucking big old push and then a big drop off of the vibe of the room.
Speaker 3: But uh, I just couldn't I just couldn't help but think somebody get fucking Patton Oswalt off the screen right now, dude, Like, I mean, it was a good prayer.
Speaker 2: And so it was the Jewish one, but like you know what I'm saying, if you're gonna do that, you're gonna get.
Speaker 6: The crowd going.
Speaker 2: Ended with a bang with the reverence flee obviously ended with the esteemed reverend going on and quote in MLK that was the vibe man, But all right, bold choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was a I mean, yeah, I thought it was pretty interesting to have all three of them up there, and I think that, you know, it was a good representation because you know, you have had basically the Jewish guy up there, and then you had the what was it a Catholic was the last one or Pentacosta was the last one.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not sure if he was Catholic or Methodist. I want to say Catholic because of the stole and the fucking Roman collar. However, I have seen Methodist priests also wear that, so I'm not sure. But yeah, it was good representation across the board. I'm with it.
Speaker 4: I like it, but yeah, I like it done better.
Speaker 3: I liked the reverend. You know, he was basically like, you know, it doesn't matter if you're Jew or Gentile, Catholic or Protestant. Meanwhile, the other people were just like, yeah, it does, it does matter, you know what I mean. It's like the Jews are like, no, there's only one, like there's you're a gentile if you're not a Jew. And then you get the reverends like no, it doesn't matter which one that, you know what I'm saying again, could have been done better.
Speaker 2: And then the Catholic and the Jewish, dude, they're very they write down their prayers and they like read it off and like that's the thing.
Speaker 19: Your boy.
Speaker 2: The Pentecostal guy was free flowing that that was off the cuff early. I'm sure he like prepped beforehand, but he wasn't reading by any means. Like I'm just saying the he could have been in a better order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I'll say, multiple Medal of Honor recipients in the room.
Speaker 22: Though.
Speaker 4: Saw my boy Dakota Meyern there. Saw there was an army one.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, he's wearing a suit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, not to sound crude, but I feel like all three of those people lived up to their stereotypes as far as their religions go.
Speaker 2: Like the Jew was all and that's actually a pretty fair assessment.
Speaker 3: The Jew was like super nasally, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Who whoa?
Speaker 3: Now hey, now they're known for their schnas. Oh my god, just saying, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so here we go.
Speaker 4: Who's these people?
Speaker 32: Oh?
Speaker 2: These are the pleebs again from the Naval Academy. It looks like, all I'm sure they're gonna make so much noise about Melani of Trump wearing black as if she's going to a funeral, and it's like, no, no, she's obviously trying to be a more emo Carmen Sene.
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I like the fit, not gonna lie I do? Dude, do you think that they're actually I almost feel like they're not like a real marriage.
Speaker 2: They've had multiple kids, haven't they have they? I mean, she's she's a playboy centerfold I promise.
Speaker 19: Maybe fucking yeah, Baron's her kid.
Speaker 3: Ye oh, Baron's hers Okay, damn. I didn't know they've been to the together that long because Baron's like twenty something now, isn't he right?
Speaker 2: So I mean they I'm sure that their marriage is a little different than like you're stipped stared typical, you know, mom and dad and bumfuck noere America, because they're both like just on a different caliber as far as that goes. But I don't know. I don't know how like Donald Trump expresses love. I don't I don't know how that goes. I don't know how she expresses love.
Speaker 4: She's a very like mono faced type of person.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I tell you what though, I mean, at his age, I'm sure he's experiencing a little bit of a rectile dysfunction, right, it probably goes away if you have a playboy model as a wife. I'm just gonna just gonna assume that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if he does have it. I'm sure your boys got them little blue pills. Or maybe he's got a sponsorship with Blue Chew.
Speaker 4: And he's just being low key about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But uh now, I do think that they are at least a generally yes, they're married and they're doing well type of thing.
Speaker 4: Who knows, Maybe they fucking hate each other.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Some videos have shown how like Trump goes to kiss her and she doesn't want it, and I don't know. It's it's strange.
Speaker 2: They don't do a lot of public displays of affection, that's for sure. No, unlike, did you see that picture? Did you see that picture of.
Speaker 3: Obama and Big Mike the other day, like they're sitting at this table. Oh, Mike, I'll pull it up later. It is incredible.
Speaker 2: How you know there's Marine Corps one the President's helicopter. No doubt that's pretty Say sorry, but no, it's I was just saying it's incredible. How much more manly Michelle is looking nowadays, like straight up Lebron James. She's a handsome, broad dude, handsome, just like the majority of all of the first Lady got that meat stick slap in lower thigh, man, Yeah you do.
Speaker 19: They say it gets harder to hide once they get older.
Speaker 3: Dude, it looks like it, honestly, Like I you can't hide that like that is she will dunk on you in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: So does that mean that like elderly trainees just stop looking like Traney's at a certain point, they just start looking.
Speaker 4: Like old dudes and old women.
Speaker 3: They probably just stopped. They probably just stopped. Give than a fuck, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: All Right, So Jonathan, you see all of the military members with those rifles that he's walking through. Yeah, this was a lot of the guys that I served with. This is what they would have been doing. So anybody you see here with the Marine Corps like that, do you just passed? He is stationed at eighth and nine? What is the Navy?
Speaker 23: Dudes?
Speaker 3: What is what is that gun called with the knife?
Speaker 2: Well, it depends most of them are carrying in one grands with the bayonets. I believe the Navy carries nineteen oh threes. I want to say the Army also carries nineteen oh threes. But you stereotypically the weapon.
Speaker 4: Of war of World War One or World War two that we.
Speaker 2: Don't use anymore, but that we still use them for ceremonial purposes. Like for instance, when I was in the Color Guard in DC, we carried nineteen oh threes for the riflemen for the Color Guard. Meanwhile, every other rifleman on the marching platoons would carry in one grands you know that kind of thing. But we never had bayonets for our rifles. They had them, but we never used them.
Speaker 3: So bayonet is the knife that's at the top of that gun.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, okay, a bayonet is technically a any type of blade that can be affixed to the end of a rifle. We're gonna get you know, tech, gotcha, Okay, But but yeah, man, this is to answer your question earlier. This is one hundred percent the type of ceremonies and pompacity and all the shit that I used to do. People look at me like I'm crazy whenever I say that my dress blues. My dress blue Alphas with white trow was like my standard. I wore that probably three days a week. Oh and I've also been getting some shit on that on my quote unquote service. First of all, I have never claimed to be some sort of a hero type. And secondly, I've like marched close to one thousand funerals at Arlington, and I got people like, oh, he's a posed or you never deployed. There's tons of veteran content creators that never deployed. No, they never get shited on for their status. But that's what happens when you piss off people. I suppose they just they throw that shade.
Speaker 4: Here's gonna hate Tater's gonna potate, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And also, it's not up to you whether you deploy or not. I mean you were like you were not a reservist.
Speaker 2: No, I joined aggri duty to the infantry and then got voluntold to go to DC. I didn't choose that shit. But whatever. You know, people, those dudes who are shitting on me probably didn't even serve. And they're like, you know, their biggest achievement is being like an eagle scout, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Wow, which is quite the achievement.
Speaker 2: Actually it actually is. That sounded like I was shitting on them. The scout's nothing to sniff at or turn your nose up at. But like, if that's your one accomplishment that you're like fifty years old, still ranting and raven about, like your biggest accomplishment was.
Speaker 4: Done before you were eighteen.
Speaker 2: Crazy bro, My dad was an Eagle Scout. But that's not your dad's highest accomplishment, no thing.
Speaker 4: No, that's not the thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Right right?
Speaker 3: Anyway, he was a super dork. He was in the Boy Scouts too, he was like twenty one.
Speaker 2: They used to be cool, dude, the boy Scouts used to be a respectable organization. They are no longer.
Speaker 3: It's not even called the Boy Scouts anymore, do you see that, It's called something else because they got such a.
Speaker 2: Bad America right, just the Scouts, because they can accept emails and mails, which, like you know, I understand the move the vibe on that. But there y'all getting wild with how those camping trips play out. Now on the right side of your stringing a door.
Speaker 33: Elsewhere in the Capitol, what is going on here in fact that we will see President Donald Trump and First Lady Milania Trump, and former President Joe Biden and former First Lady Jill Biden walking out. This is another one of those set pieces that occur on inauguration days where an outgoing president is bade farewell from the current president. So earlier, I remember, we were looking and seeing those pictures of the helicopter there on the Capitol grounds that is waiting to take the Bidens from this part of their journey onward to Joint Bass Andrews and then California. We are watching and waiting for them to come out and get started on that process. And as we do, Sager, let's talk a little bit about Biden's lap.
Speaker 4: They're sending the Bidens to California.
Speaker 2: It's basically, what is he gonna do? Probably just talk to old old Gavin about things and stuff like. I don't think sending the senile guy to the emergency area is a smart move, but all right.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why did you see that?
Speaker 3: Literally he pardoned Biden, literally his like yesterday he pardoned Mark Milly, he pardoned Fauci, he pardoned everybody that was a part of the January sixth committee.
Speaker 2: It's like, first of all, how.
Speaker 3: Are you going to pardon people who haven't even necessarily been accused of something yet?
Speaker 2: Right, tell me you're guilty of a big kabal without telling me you're guilty of being a part of.
Speaker 19: A big cabal, you know what I mean.
Speaker 20: He just pardoned his whole family too, just like right before this, his whole family. Yeah, his entire family.
Speaker 2: This doesn't shock me, honestly, because it's Biden, and because of what these people have been saying they were gonna do leading up to this day. Of course, with the very final day in office, he's gonna do those things and just wipe a couple of sleep it's clean, you know, unreal.
Speaker 20: Minutes before Trump's inaugurated, Biden partons his entire family for all crimes that may or may not have been committed beginning on January first, twenty fourteenth.
Speaker 3: May or may not have been committed. What the fuck are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Dude, just getting a jit get out of jail free card, regardless of if you need to go to jail or not. You just got it in the bank, Like, bro, what But if Trump was to do something like that, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real with you, though, I'm actually happy that Biden did that in a weird way, Like it sounds counterintuitive, but I think that Trump doesn't even need to fucking worry about that kind of shit, Like I don't care what happens to the Bidens from here on out, like that's in the past. I mean, yes, do I think they belong in jail for sure. Do I think that they should be locked up, No doubt, like but at the same time, but at the same time, I do believe that like there are much bigger fish, much bigger fish to fry, Like there's a lot of other more important shit then fry and fucking hunter Biden for smoking some crack and dealing with barisma. Like, yeah, that was fucked up, and he definitely sold us out to Ukraine, and that's why we're sending all these billions of dollars over there to try and cover up all of the crazy things that he was doing along with Joe Biden, for sure, But at the same time, dude, like it's done. I don't even care about that anymore. We need to be looking forward and not so much looking back.
Speaker 2: I think I'm with you. I mean, I do want justice to get served, but it's not going to. I never thought it was going to, but now for sure it won't. So you know, at least that chapter is closed. Hopefully we can put a bow on this whole Ukraine situation, but we shall see. I do like how he was saying the wars that we will not get involved with, as he's talking about getting back paid to the service members who got kicked out because they wouldn't get jabbed, and as he's talking about making the military what he is, he's talking about putting more funding to them without sending it to war.
Speaker 6: I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: And also I know people are gonna shit on him for the whole. How are you going to deploy military to the southern border. Don't you need an Act of Congress? No, you actually don't. The President doesn't need any Act of Congress to send marines wherever the fuck he wants. That's that's what the marines are made for. Actually, So if he was to deploy marines to the southern border and just end this shit. And now as they're talking about terrorism, the cartels are gonna be listed as terrorists. You don't need some sort of executive order to go against terrorism. We kind of already have one of those, so to think it.
Speaker 3: And also like the idea that we I was just thinking about this too, like how we never necessarily like we never called the cartels terrorists. You know, I actually believe that the reason why we never did that is because we were using them in the same way that we were using ISIS and all these other terrorists organizations. It's like, yeah, it's easy to paint a terrorist, you know if it's in the Middle East and far away from us, right, But like if you're going to be using the cartel to bring in all of your money CIA, right, like you're not going to call them terrorists. You're just gonna say, oh, it's just a cartel, and that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, so to be listed as a terrorist, they have to have political motives, and the cartels don't necessarily have political motives. However, dot dot dot when you have massive influxes of illegal immigrants being ferried and coyoted in by the cartels and send them to very specific areas to sway elections that would in fact be political aims, so they could be listed as terrorists. And uh yeah, I'm really excited to see Tier one units start like fucking up cartel leaders. I'm very excited about this.
Speaker 4: This will be fun.
Speaker 3: What's up, spirit animal? You got a nice little haircut?
Speaker 26: Uh, yes, thank you for noticing.
Speaker 25: But no, on the cartels are actually labeled as narco terrorists always since since actually Pablo blew up the plan and everything down in what was his country, Medaine and all Colombia.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Uh.
Speaker 25: Also Colombia is also the only other nation outside of Africa to actually have a wild hippos because of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for a while they were talking about having them here in America, which I'm just gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: The meat I want to try is great. I for sure they're like water cows, but they they're evasive and have no natural predators and that.
Speaker 2: Would have destroyed Louisiana and Florida.
Speaker 3: But anyway, and the most dangerous, the most dangerous animal on the planet too. Yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, Hippos are the most dangerous out of it. You wouldn't think that because they're fat and slow, you know what I mean, But like, fucking you, one of them things get you like you're you would you would hope that a tiger was catching you rather than a hippo, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They kill more people every year than any other animal on Earth. And that's not even like a close comparison.
Speaker 3: But that's some big ass jaws too.
Speaker 19: Dude.
Speaker 4: Whoa why is there a hearse?
Speaker 2: No, I'm joking. That's not a hearse.
Speaker 4: That's not a hearse. Everybody, that was a joke.
Speaker 3: Kind of look like it. Oh, by the way, I wanted to throw something else out. I don't know if it's coincidental, but y'all let me know what you think. Right now. As of literally yesterday, so the divisional round of the NFL playoffs just wrapped up, and so now we're going into the AFC Championship in the NFC Championship. Let me tell do you know the teams that are that are representing in the AFC and the NFC Championship. I'll give it to you.
Speaker 4: So assuming the it was the new it's not the Redskins anymore. It's something else.
Speaker 3: The man see team going to the super Bowl. So well, this is to the to the championships. This is these are the games before the Super Bowl. Let me read off these names of the people or of the teams that are going to Uh hold on, let me click it back over here. Since that that's all done.
Speaker 4: I go to the next one after this, and there's like a whole procession.
Speaker 3: Oh I mean the video stopped.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: But anyway, the teams that are that are still in the playoffs. Check this out and let me see. I want to check your mind to see if you're seeing if there's like a weird rhyme that's going on here. Okay, the Commanders, the Chiefs, the Eagles and the Bills. Is this strange? Think about it? The Commanders and Chiefs, the Eagles and the Bills. What what does that sound like?
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying here. I see what you're saying one hundred percent, and I'm not I'm not arguing that this is very strategically done.
Speaker 3: First, I'm not even saying that it's necessarily strategic. It could just be like a like a crazy sign of the times, you know what I mean. And we know that the NFL is absolutely rigged. But at the same and it's not to say that these teams suck like they're all really good. Like it's not that like it's not some shitty team that's right through the rings. It's not that crazy to see these these teams go up. But like, you have the commanders and chiefs, what the fuck? And then you got the eagles, which is our state bird or our country's bird, right yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you got to have made that official.
Speaker 3: You heard about that, yeah, which I thought it always had been, but anyway, and then you got the bills. You got Trump coming into office, gonna make America rich again, right like that's what he's always saying.
Speaker 2: The Bills, the Eagles, the Chiefs, and the commander is what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Dude, stage go ahead said.
Speaker 17: I thought it was the chiefs versus the Bills. And then the Commanders versus the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 3: I was just naming them all. I'm not saying who's basing who. I mean, it's AFC versus NFC. So the AFC would be the Chiefs versus the Bills, and then the NFC is the Eagles and the Commanders. But even still, we have a chance of the Chiefs versus the Commanders in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: How crazy is that? How many?
Speaker 17: How many years has been since the Commanders or the Redskins all school right, has been in the playoffs? Has won a playoff game?
Speaker 2: Never thirty three years? Oh, shut off, no way, Okay, So I'm just gonna call it now. I think DC is gonna take it, not because they're good, but because it's the stage and the NFL is rigged. And we know that same way after Katrina, the Saints won, same way as soon as they legalized marijuana in two states, those two states went to the Super Bowl. It's all part of the sabam, you know what I mean. So, uh, it wouldn't shock me the DC takes it all. Although the fucking Bills, dude.
Speaker 3: Dude, the Bills are always solid though they're usually always in the AFC Championship that ever since they got Josh Allen because he's just a fucking dog. But uh, but yeah, dude, it's it's just crazy, like strange how like like uh symbolic it is.
Speaker 4: Eh, I see it all r right.
Speaker 2: So, aside from the NFL, let's break down some of the things that were still and spoke about. He loudly proclaimed that we are going to have the Gulf of America. Okay, I've heard a lot of people shitting on this whole talk. He's talked about it for a couple of weeks, a couple of months. Whatever. That doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to acknowledge that, Like just so we're clear, we can call it what we want. Like, it's not like Germany and Russia is going to start calling it the Gulf of America. They're going to continue as they do, you know. So I'm good with it. I'm going to call it the Gulf of America. It's our water anyway.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, he's it says that he is ordering the renaming of Golf of Mexico. So and then I was just searching. Also on AP News, says Trump says, you know what, I'll share the screen for all of the good cult members out there. But uh, and this is going to be an article because I was thinking too, like all right, like you can call it whatever you want. Is the rest of the world going to recognize that?
Speaker 18: You know?
Speaker 3: But it says Trump says that he will change the name of the Golf of Mexico. Can he do that? It says, yeah. President of loc Donald Trump said Tuesday that he would move to try to rename the Golf of Mexico to the Gulf of America, a name he said has a beautiful ring to it. It's his latest suggestion to redraw the map of the Western hemisphere. Trump has repeatedly referred to Canada as the fifty first state, demanded that Denmark consider seeding Greenland, and called for Panama to return to the to return the Panama Comal Canal.
Speaker 19: Rather.
Speaker 3: So, all right, let's just skip forward. Can Trump changed the name of the Golf of Mexico? Maybe, it says, But it's not a unilateral decision, and other countries don't have to go along. The International Hydrographic Organization, of which both the United States and Mexico are members, works to ensure all the world sees oceans and navigable waters are surveyed and charted uniformly, and also names some of them. There are instances where countries refer to the same body of water or landmark by different names in their own documentation. It can be easier when a landmark or body of water is within a country's boundaries. In twenty fifteen, then President Barack Obama approved an order from the Department of Interior ever heard of that to rename Mount McKinley. Oh, that's what Trump was talking about, to rename so Albama ordered that to rename Mount McKinley, the highest speak in North America, to denally, a move that Trump has also said that he wants to reverse.
Speaker 2: So he basically is.
Speaker 4: Mount McKinley to Mount Denali, or he tried to.
Speaker 3: He just named it Denali. Yeah, that's and then Trump just and that's what Trump was saying within that, within that speech, that he's going to change it from that to back back to Mount McKinley, because McKinley was the guy that you know, he's like kind of looking up to as far as the tariffs and you know, the business stature and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I've never heard Denali be used for that. I've only ever heard it call Mount McKinley. So that's okay, that's a thing.
Speaker 3: Uh thing, Go ahead, Nicholas.
Speaker 20: Have y'all seen like that Trump might be renaming the gulf because of like a specific reason, like not like just for the memes or the joke of it, but like there's some sort of like a loophole or something that like if it if he if it's if it's renamed, and it's then the way that it's written about, like things that you can and can't do it, there is no longer. It's kind of like a he's able to like skirt some litigation or or like I forget what it's called.
Speaker 4: So it's for the jurisdiction of it.
Speaker 20: Yeah, if you if it's like five D chests, like if we rename it also, then that means like we're not in the Gulf of Mexico anymore and those things don't apply.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, dude, look, Trump is always thinking five D. I know a lot of people like to assume that he's some kind of dumbass or you know, the way that he talks or whatever, But I mean I think that there's nothing that he does that is for not like higher purposes. It's almost like it's almost like he does things in parables in a weird way.
Speaker 20: Yeah, because like Biden banned some sort of something with drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, and like, I don't know to what extent, but if he wants to, it was like a faster way to get around something that would be harder to repeal or something like that.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I very well could be. I haven't heard much about that.
Speaker 2: As far as the jurisdiction of a name change, however, that wouldn't shock me if there is some sort of a loophole in the law somewhere that allows for that type of thing, one hundred percent. Although talking about the drilling, he was very loud about drill, Baby, drill.
Speaker 4: I am super excited about that.
Speaker 2: We not just on this show, but a lot of people that think and understand how the world works have been saying that we need to drill American oil. We do not need to be dependent on foreign oil and the whole there was a big talk about this is the long game. We're just gonna take all the oil from the Arabian countries and all these to where one hundred years from now, we're the only ones with oil anymore. Now everybody's got to come to us. Then it's been discovered that these oil wells of this quote unquote finite resource start refilling themselves.
Speaker 4: And that's not how it's been been taught to us for forever.
Speaker 2: It's not now it's a yeah, it's abundantly clear that we really just need to drill for our own oil and be self sufficient in that regard.
Speaker 4: I'm fucking stoked.
Speaker 3: There's literally no need to buy from another country what we can create and and you know, get for ourselves. Like I'd never really understood that, Like why are we so worried about buying oil from Saudi Arabia and all these other countries whenever literally it's beneath our own feet, you know what I mean. And so I know that the argument is is that you know it well, it comes across Native American land and and shit like that. But it's like, you know, I mean not to not to like not care about the Native Americans or anything, but at the same time, it's like, you know, that's that's kind of beneath our feet. We should have the right to be able to take it.
Speaker 2: I think agreed. And Okay, the pipeline that runs through Native American land, Dude, the pipeline doesn't hurt anything. Yes, if it busts, if there's a leak, if this, if this, I get it, I get it. That really doesn't happen in America. There is situations in Africa where terrorist groups blow certain pipelines. In Sudan right now, there is a massive basically a lake of oil all over the motherfucker. Yeah, that's not That's not how it works on this continent or in this country. Not to mention, and I'm not saying this one hundred percent with factuality here, but if I'm not mistaken, the Native tribes that that pipeline runs through their land get compensated for that, like they get paid for the pipeline to go through.
Speaker 4: I'm not one hundred percent if that's tame.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they don't, then they should, I would think so.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I am about it. I'm about the drilling. I'm about the rejuvenation of American industry. I don't know what he means with the manufacturing, the auto worker industry, and that's great.
Speaker 4: I want cars to be built here. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I don't know how if that was all humant or if you meant like textiles and other types of manufacturings, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see what he means. Well, I mean, it doesn't mean AI robots building shit. That wouldn't be good if you think.
Speaker 3: About it, like, if we're going to be terrifying and charging the fuck out of anybody, you know, any other country in any of their country's products that are coming over here. If if they're going to be just getting tax like crazy on every single product that comes over here, it's going to be more beneficial for them to just build it here. Then, Like I think that that's the point that he's trying to make. He's going to try and make it to where. I mean, look, you can go overseas and you can deal with their their taxes and all that other kind of shit, but you know it's going to be cheaper for you to make it here. I think that that's that's what he's aiming to do.
Speaker 4: I love it. I absolutely love this.
Speaker 3: And also how about the uh the uh no more tax right, like the the the taxing of the income. He was talking about the the external Oh wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, that doesn't mean we're getting rid of the internal Revenue service. He's saying, we are going to start the external Revenue Service. The RSNT going anywhere.
Speaker 3: No, yes, he said, instead, Bro, that's whenever I said, did you see that? He said instead, I didn't.
Speaker 2: See that, he said instead. I thought he said we are going to start the ERS.
Speaker 3: He said, he's going to start tariffing and taxing all everybody else. It's going to be the external Revenue Service instead of.
Speaker 19: The I r S.
Speaker 3: That's whenever I mentioned I was like, did you hear that? He said instead.
Speaker 2: I must have missed when he said instead, I okay.
Speaker 4: We'll see how that goes.
Speaker 3: I hope so that would be so sick.
Speaker 4: Fucking hope that'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: It should be that way. Why why are we getting taxed in every possible way? Like you know, I just I never understood that.
Speaker 4: But and that's the other side of it too.
Speaker 2: If these tariffs take take hold like he's talking about, I again, hope that the price of goods does not go up to compensate for the lack of tax I hope the tariffs kind of take take you know, the precedents of that. But again, math being what it is, I can't imagine that that will be the case. Like a French company that wants to sell goods here, Yeah, they'll up the price to compensate for the tariff. I don't believe that they will make the French company eat that. I believe it'll just be on the consumer to pay the up charge. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that there's some five D chess mathematics that I'm just unaware of. I get it, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, yeah, I would, I would assume that the price of certain products is going to go up as a result of other countries having to pay tariffs and extra taxes on top of selling whatever they sell. But the point is is that it's like, all right, well, yeah, stop taking fucking money out of my check. Then, you know, like that's the whole point of like, and it probably balances out that way, Like it probably does balance out that like maybe the price of milk and the price of this or that goes up, but you're no longer getting any taxes taken out of your checks, which I'm for that. I guess. I mean I would rather have that be the case then the government, you know, taking a little bit off the top of my fucking check every month.
Speaker 2: No, I would agree. I mean, if it's more money in my check, I can decide what you spend it on. So if I choose to spend it on overpriced milk or overpriced gas or whatever the case is, that's my prerogative. But it's my money to decide where I'm spending it.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 2: I will hope that that is where it'll shake out. We will see in the uh coming weeks and months.
Speaker 3: Zombie, I see you with your hand raise.
Speaker 18: What did it do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 34: So I was wondering if you guys, I didn't get to hear all of it. What did he specifically say when it came to was he talking about like vaccines and stuff for military members like they're able to not they're able to say? No, I didn't get to hear all of like specifically what he said, and I was curious about that.
Speaker 2: So he basically said that he is going to remove the social experiment aspect out of the military, and that kind of played into the hole. There's only two genders conversation, but He also made a mention that the numbers that were kicked out due to them refusing to get the COVID vaccine will be reimbursed and back paid and reinstated at their appropriate ranks.
Speaker 4: So that is a bold claim.
Speaker 2: Now, I didn't see anything about people who might be suffering as a result of the vaccine that they took, but as far as trying to do right by the service member that stood up for themselves rather than just fell in line, that is something that it seems to be going down.
Speaker 34: I'm curious to see if a part of the social experiment is about allowing them to no longer, you know, test to people in the military, like hey, I have this vaccine, We're going to give it to a certain population or not. So I'm curious to see if that's actually something, or if the VA will finally, after all the research that out will finally allow US veterans to be able to claim the actual truth about getting so many vaccines and how it's changed a lot of our bodies and caused a lot of issues. So I'm curious to see if that will actually trickle down the pipeline or not.
Speaker 3: I think he was he was mainly talking about the COVID vacs though, wasn't he He wasn't talking about all the other vaccines.
Speaker 2: He wasn't. But with that in that direction, to Ravenlee's point here, I hope that they do that, especially like, for instance, golf war syndrome. They pushed and pushed and pushed and said that that was not a thing. They're making it up whatever until the point where it was undeniable. Now the VA to recognize it. The same way that she's talking about these tests two or test tube situations, that they will just take some lower enlisted members. We got some new drugs, some new medications, and we're just gonna test it on some sort of human test dummy. Why not some lowly privates, right? Like, I hope that that also stops. He didn't mention anything about that, but I don't know. As he's talking about making the military do its job better, which is to fight and kill America's enemies. I really hope that all of this plays into it. We're gonna have to wait and see on a lot of it. We're gonna have to wait and see on a lot of these claims that he made.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that he doesn't just talk about it.
Speaker 2: He is about it.
Speaker 4: If we are to look at his track record from his last term, that is about what he does.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. He's talking about how we are about to enter a golden era. He's talking about a strong military that doesn't actually have any wars to fight. I like the sound of that as well. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to get over to the chat real quick. And there's a meme, Yeah, we got a lot. There's a meme that the spirit animal posted, what a savage he goes, y'all, South Louisiana is about to experience an Arctic freeze. My question is when we wake up and put salt on our driveway, do we add garlic and onion powder? And Tony's too, just wondering because we're new to this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you, Samuel. If you're gonna throw the salt, you might as well throw the Holy Trinity in there as well.
Speaker 4: And you gotta have a little room.
Speaker 2: For the pope, which is garlic. And also people say that celery is a part of that holy Trinity. I respectfully disagree. It is, in fact, onions, garlic, bell peppers. That's about it. Yeah, I agree, um so, and you ain't lying, dude. They're talking about six inches of snow at my house. You want to talk about give me the red ass, dude, I'm so mad I could fuck it's bit. It's bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're talking about like shutting down school for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Speaker 2: As of right now, Tuesday its shut down. And they're talking about because the roads frozen Wednesday, Wednesday's happening. We will see if they fall that the roads fall out on their own before Thursday. And here's the deal, y'all. We have no infrastructure to handle that shit pretty much in any of the Southern states. So like, once it snows, that ice starts to melt a little bit, then the sun goes down and it re freezes to that solid layer of ice, and we have real black ice on the roads. There's no getting rid of that until it naturally melts and does it. We have no snowplows, we have no salt trucks. We have none of this. And the people in the South have no fucking clue how to drive in the snow. They all understand your breaks don't work for the first fifteen miles, Like you.
Speaker 4: Got to you gotta do some things. But yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one of the most things that's ever happened, dude, spirit animal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's supposed to complete.
Speaker 26: It's supposed to snow down here on Wednesday, and they're trying to say, yeah, we're gonna want you to be at the store at seven am. And I'm like, if that motherfucker snows, my ain't driving.
Speaker 4: I ain't built for that shit.
Speaker 3: This is the South.
Speaker 26: It's supposed to be one hundred and twenty five degrees with a case of swamp pass, not this freezing your nuts off.
Speaker 18: Yat.
Speaker 3: No, throw throw some chains on them tires there, Sam, I don't look, we.
Speaker 2: Don't have that here.
Speaker 19: Dude.
Speaker 24: I don't know how how I would even do that. If you want to know how you can go land suffing, I'll.
Speaker 6: Tell you how to do that.
Speaker 26: Well, I can't tell you how to drive a fuck of chains.
Speaker 4: On your tires. Yeah, it's it's gonna be a thing.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And nobody in Louisiana or anybody in the South has a snowmobile. Those things are clutch whenever, whenever you need them.
Speaker 2: That would be a crazy thing to have, dude.
Speaker 3: All right, So back to the comments over here, Whisker Nips I love the name says that Biden looked fake as hell. I mean, I don't know what what model Biden that was, but it was not the tip top shape of Biden one for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that was the final addition. To be honest with you, this is the final They're not gonna clone him anymore. They don't need to hire any more actors, so like, he's just gonna slowly deteriorate and then I wouldn't be shocked if in the next twelve months he dies. Honestly, I'd be shocked if.
Speaker 3: I win that long. If it went twelve months, I'd be like Wow.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm saying that is because, like, look how long they wheeled Jimmy Carter around until he finally kicked the bucket, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for that guy. They can Yeah, I felt bad for him. I was just like sad watching that. You know, Like, if dude, if I ever get to that vegetative state, like where I literally can you wipe my own ass? Fucking take me out? Dude, Like I don't want to be there.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a fate worse than death to be a vegetable this somebody start pulling plugs please on me.
Speaker 3: And somebody just like pumped me full of DMT at that point, you know, let me just experience oneness with the universe for a couple of last moments until I just fade into the abyss.
Speaker 22: Bro.
Speaker 2: But what if it's a negative experience. You want your last moments on earth to be that?
Speaker 3: Fuck it? You know, go out guns blazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would rather go out with actual guns blazing.
Speaker 2: But I feel you you know, everybody's got the thing, Nicholas.
Speaker 20: I was thinking, I don't know if I had mentioned it ever before, but the kind of like at the theme of the year, a little bit like two big events that involved the same kind of I don't know, you know how it was like the peanut the squirrel, right, that was like big, a big thing, right, and then Jimmy Carter was like the peanut President. It was like, you know, both like peanut related things that were in the news. Oddly enough, kind of recently.
Speaker 3: I wonder what that means the peanut.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean, could it be referring to some sort of a you know, could it be.
Speaker 3: Referring to the acorn or the pine cone or the I'm just getting weird.
Speaker 2: Now, are you gonna start making the walnut peanut comparison next? I mean, I get it could be.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Samuel, it's funny y'all bringing this up.
Speaker 26: Oh, there's an episode in American Dad about the Peanuts Society. It's a it's a funny, uh episode, but it's so it's set up with Jimmy Carter and is in it. The Peanut is a it's like almost the the God type thing, but it's a secret society.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it in a while, but it shit.
Speaker 26: They try to kill the entire Smith family and everything turns out stand was a part of it. So it's a really wild wide and I just can't help but to think that that the fact that Jimmy Carter died, there was a peanut squalled died this year, and then that I've watched that. I haven't watched it in a while, but that episode it just.
Speaker 2: Kind of brought everything back. I think it was kind of funny.
Speaker 26: Also, I can't remember who it was, but uh, he had the guy that they say created peanut butter. Uh actually probably did not really commit did not actually invent it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, George Washington Carver, he got credit for it, but I mean, don't get me wrong, he did in fact discover like five hundred uses for the peanut, and I get that. But I mean somebody taking peanuts and boiling them and then smushing them together to make a paste that that wasn't like.
Speaker 3: It's probably been done since the caveman days.
Speaker 2: I mean, since people dug up peanuts and started eating them and realize what, you know, oh shit, you could eat this root. That's wild. But like, well, I was just I'm not trying to detract from the incredible innovations that he also made with the same thing, you know.
Speaker 3: I was just looking it up. And it says in occult traditions, because I always like to understand the occult meaning, especially something like as obscure as like a peanut, you know, but it says could in occult traditions. A peanut is often associated with abundance, prosperity, and longevity, particularly in Chinese culture, where they're scene as a symbol of good fortune and are frequently gifted during the lunar New Year to represent wealth and look the round shape symbolizes family unity and the cycle of life. Okay, so peanuts a good thing.
Speaker 2: There you go, right, Peter Carter.
Speaker 3: Alright, p to the peanut man.
Speaker 2: So many people had so much shit to talk on him while he was but as soon as he.
Speaker 4: Died, he was a great man. He was a great president.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, two years ago, y'all are dog walking him for the lack of anything he did with his time in office. But now that he's dead, all of a sudden people want to give him honorific.
Speaker 3: I mean, same thing happened with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm still very much where I was when he was alive.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm just saying, the majority of the world, or at least the majority of the people in this country, were like, oh, Michael Japan, he's a racist, or not a racist, he's a rapist rather, and you know, he's fucking little kids. And as soon as he dies, he was just the modern pop culture of art. You know, it's like putting him up as a symbol and shit. And it's like, dude, why you gotta wait until somebody dies to start being nice to him? You know what I'm saying, Like it's just weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never knocked his musical genius or his performance, and like, you know, being the showman that he was, thousand percent, I'll give respect and props on that where it's due. He was still a very very weird motherfucker, and you know that can't be overstated, honestly.
Speaker 3: One of the weirdest people to ever exist. Then you have a statue of Hitler in his home allegedly. I don't know, I haven't seen that, but that's allegedly.
Speaker 13: My bad.
Speaker 3: So the Tim Gait pro said, fuck out of here, Joe and the Hoe. It's motherfucking time to.
Speaker 19: Go, dude.
Speaker 13: Yo.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden looked just sad the whole time. He just looked bummed out. Kamala, she was big mad. She's just sitting there, even when Carrie Underwood had to save the day because their audio didn't work. Which also, you literally have a live band, yo, you think that they don't have some sheet music They could just pull up real quick and pick up the slack, but no, no, Carrie had to step in and a cappella that bitch, which solid work on her part. But uh yeah, Old Harris, I don't even think she really knew the words of that song. You saw her kind of slowly mouthing a few of the syllables, Yeah, sitting quietly.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, yeah, I bet you didn't sing that.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that too. She's like, she's like, I I'm gonna pretend like I know what the fuck I'm doing up here.
Speaker 2: But and not to beat a dead horse, but the the order of precedence of the religious figures that they had towards the end, I think that could have been done better. I'm just saying so.
Speaker 3: GQ said something very interesting. This is going back to the people that believe that Trump is also a clone or also a double or something like that, but for the Antichrist. But GQ said something. It says, this is the lame Trump. He ain't the fun one. Dano said he's being careful not to incite a riot. GQ said, he doesn't give a fuck. This is bot Trump. So that's I don't know, Like, and you see some of the pictures, It's like I get where people would say that, like, because this doesn't always seem to be the same stature. Maybe the same face, but not the same stature.
Speaker 2: Give him time to cook give him time to cook. He's starting this off. This is literally the first hour of his time in office. He's he's not trying to get the people all rolled up and start wild ship in the streets right now, I could see him trying to play it a little closer to the chest.
Speaker 4: Give him a month, let him cook.
Speaker 2: He'll be back to the whole talking shit about China, right I could maybe Nicholas.
Speaker 20: I don't know if y'all saw. And for the record, I don't think Trump is a clone and anything like that, but I don't know if y'all saw this. I just know that y'all will probably find it interesting being conspiracy minded, and you know, I'm all all for Trump. Light of the light, that all that stuff. But symbolically, he did not have his hand on the Bible when he got sworn in, apparently. I don't know if y'all caught that or saw anything about it.
Speaker 2: Well it didn't.
Speaker 20: But yeah, his hands down on he has his hand up, other hand on the side, and Lannie is holding holding the Bibles like this and he does not have his hand on top of it.
Speaker 3: What could that mean?
Speaker 4: Hold on, let's look it up.
Speaker 19: Let's look at touching it at all.
Speaker 2: Hold up now, I'm I'm gonna look up on YouTube right now Trump swear in.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he was holding the Torah.
Speaker 19: Oh, he wasn't touching anything.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, we got.
Speaker 3: I'm not too terribly upset about that. Or I'm not too terribly upset about that, by the way.
Speaker 19: I just.
Speaker 20: The handing on the Bible or the Torah, which one, you not the fact that it's not swearing on anything in particular in general?
Speaker 2: Oh, that has no bearing over Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, how many people have sworn on the Bible and then they go back on it anyway, So who really cares?
Speaker 20: Or I mean, as long as his hand's not on the Satanic Bible and he's swearing to that one, he's not touching anything, then like I'm.
Speaker 2: Good, yo, Jonathan, give me the ability to share the screen, homie. Trump is now speaking an indifferent venue. I think we could, uh, we could all listen in see if he says any more things that would lead credence to things or stuff.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, I'll pull it up here.
Speaker 4: That's not that's the one. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh you got it?
Speaker 22: Okay, I want to cheat, so they had it where voter idea wasn't accepted. But now if you even asked for this is seriously a bill that was just saw in the past and in their legislature, and it was signed. And I think when we get things cleaned up and we get back to a little bit of normalcy, I'm going to ask the Speaker to really get involved because I think we would have won the state of California, because you know, if you look at my numbers with Hispanic we're fifty six percent, and we were winning. We won the Texas border that had never been won. As the governor said, he's doing a good job, the governor by the way of Texas. But as the governor said, it hasn't Oh did.
Speaker 18: I get lucky.
Speaker 4: Oh he's in the house.
Speaker 18: Lucky Supposing I said you now he's not here. But the governor of Texas has done a terrible job.
Speaker 22: Wow, look at you. You mean we couldn't get you up in the front row. I'll tell you. Supposing I said, JD. The governor of Texas is not doing his job. You heard what I said. Say I didn't know you were there.
Speaker 18: I said, he's doing he's doing a great job.
Speaker 22: He's doing a phenomenal job. But now you're going to have a partner that's going to work with you, because you didn't have not only didn't they have a partner, he had people selling you. All right, we have a fence structure that we worked on. The governor worked on with me, and I didn't love it, to be honest with that. Oneed a nice precast concrete, you know, forty fifty.
Speaker 18: Feet like a beautiful could have been a T shaped. Why shape?
Speaker 22: I love construction. I wanted that sucker to go maybe fifty sixty feet. It would have looked beautiful, a nice y shape. And they said the problem, said, they climb that like a rabbit. I said, what do you mean?
Speaker 18: No way? And they brought some of these guys out. They climbed it.
Speaker 22: Touch and the other thing is you hit it with acid and the thing will disintegrate. You know, they have things for concrete, so they needed very hard.
Speaker 18: And steel, very special steel.
Speaker 22: And then they did seven thousand pound concrete inside that steel. You're inside that steel. And then they have a rebar that's the toughest steel made, very hard to cut. So this is why very little is cut. I mean, it's right and then they put an anti climb panel on top.
Speaker 18: I hated it.
Speaker 22: I said, it's so unattractive, and I said, why would that work? I don't believe it works, And I went to watch the Border patrol gave it display. We had actually two sets of climbers, the guys that climb up walls with drugs on their back. I mean they got like sixty seventy pounds of drug and they go as fast as you can walk.
Speaker 18: They go up.
Speaker 22: Or we have Mount Everest type climbers, and honestly, the drug guys were much better. I couldn't buy the drug as blew them away right, cocaine that the anti lime panel, they couldn't get around it.
Speaker 18: They just couldn't want it. You didn't have it.
Speaker 22: So sometimes you sacrifice beauty for efficiency, and we did so.
Speaker 18: We built this wall and we had we built over five hundred miles of wall. That's why we had such good numbers.
Speaker 22: The famous chart that came down very thankfully, the chart they came down on my right, Governor.
Speaker 18: Had I not looked over there, I'm not speaking right now. You might be speaking there. You want to know the truth.
Speaker 22: You JD got a lot of great people in this party, but it was I got very lucky. But we had the best numbers we've ever had. But I thought, you know what happens is when you fill it up, it's like water.
Speaker 18: You fill it up. Now we have five hundred and seventy one miles of wall, and.
Speaker 22: They would always say, you know, when we renovated a wall, so they'd be like a piece of plywood sitting there for sixty years, or a two by four sitting for sixty years on the ground and rotting because you know, and they say.
Speaker 2: You didn't build a new wall.
Speaker 22: Here, we're building fifty feet up in the air, thirty feet sections, fifty foot sections, all steel, all concrete, all everything, and all by the way.
Speaker 18: They don't even want me to say this, but what the hell doesn't take that long time? They were all wired for all of the equipment.
Speaker 22: We put wires in everything so they can easily wire for all the different types of equipment. Said, if there's a doubt, we have a wire whenever we just look. You just find the wires all over the place up top, so we could just hook it up. We don't have to have wires on the outside, which wouldn't do too well, right, so anyway, so we built an extra two hundred miles of wall, and the governor wanted to buy it. He tried to buy it, and they wouldn't sell it to him. He wanted to put it up himself. Could have been done in three to four weeks, two hundred more miles, because when you do it now, they just keep going further out, further out, further out, getting around. So we did an extra two hundred miles and the it was all bought and they announced that they're not going to put it up.
Speaker 18: And that's when I realized they wanted open borders.
Speaker 22: And that's what I realized, that people are going to come pouring through the wall like nobody's ever seen before. But you've seen it. A lot of you are here because of that. I made it my number one issue. They all said inflation was the number one issue. I said, I disagree. I think people coming into our country from prisons and from mental institutions is a bigger issue for the people that I know, and I made it my number one. I talked about inflation too, but you know, how many times can you say that an apple has doubled in cost? I'd say it, and I'd hit it hard. But then I go back to the fact that we don't want criminals coming into our country. We don't want the jails of every country in the world virtually being deposited into the United States, and that man had to suffer with it.
Speaker 18: Then he did an unbelievable job. I'll tell you, he was a very popular.
Speaker 22: Governor, but now he's like an unbeatable governor because of your border policies.
Speaker 18: He was tasting and he really was.
Speaker 4: You know, how are you going to have the dude in the wheelchair and not be in the front row.
Speaker 22: That's shitt He's a great man, great leader, and but it did make him very more.
Speaker 6: Did you do it?
Speaker 18: You didn't do that foot politics. You did it because you want to do the right thing.
Speaker 22: But I'll tell you it's sure as he'll work for politics too. It's self preservation, that's right.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, Biden.
Speaker 18: Because the people are demanding it.
Speaker 22: The people of Texas are demanding it, The people are demanding it all over so anyway, so we built it, and they wouldn't let us use it. They wouldn't let the governor use it, and other governors, they wouldn't let him use it.
Speaker 18: But he was the leader of the pack and did a great job.
Speaker 22: And then we heard about a month ago that not only wouldn't they let it use it, they were selling it. They were going to sell it for five cents on the dollar. Now five cents in the dollar then, but today it would courts more than twice as much to build because we bought it like six years ago, and it was just sitting on the ground, and that does not do well for the whole thing.
Speaker 18: But it was just sitting on the ground.
Speaker 22: And I heard about it, and I called the governor, and I called a lot of people, you, attorney general, and here's the story. They were going to buy it, and these are great business people. They were going to buy it for five cents on the dollar or less. And they were calling us up, we'll sell it to you for two hundred cents on the dollar. In other words, it will cost you twice as much. So it's two hundred cents on the dollar. I said, can someone explain that to a judge? I mean, how corrupt is that?
Speaker 18: You'd think?
Speaker 22: They say, maybe we'll sell it to you for twenty cents, thirty cents, but not two hundred cents. So they were going to buy something for five cents, and they were going to sell it to us for a fortune. They're going to make it be They have it down that in Fortune magazine that put it up the deal of the year. Okay, you buy something like that. But it was so corrupt and so horrible. And when we told that to the administration, they didn't care. They just kept going forward. They couldn't care less, and they kept going forward. They knew that they were trying to sell it back to us. They would have sold it back to or so you would have ended up buying it. You would have paid probably fifty sixty who knows. But they're going to use it for scrap metal. But then they made a much better deal. They could just buy it and sell it to us for fifteen twenty times what they paid twenty times.
Speaker 18: Think of it, like twenty times what they paid. And we wouldn't let it happen.
Speaker 22: And the governor with his attorney general, Ken Paxson, they made a fantastic the good lawyer.
Speaker 18: He's pushing around pretty good by people, right. He said, you get that, you got a great attorney general. They should leave them alone.
Speaker 22: He was with me, But Ken and the governor went to court and a judge actually became incensed and actually called for an investigation how kind a thing like this happened?
Speaker 18: So he stopped it. So we're waiting to put that wall up, and now that you have a new president, that wall will go up so fast.
Speaker 22: The governor will complain, sir, this is greg abbit, Sir, Please, the wall is going up too fast.
Speaker 18: Please don't do that.
Speaker 22: You know the story about winning. No, no, we're going to win too much. We're winning too much. Please, people always love that one.
Speaker 18: We'll do this with the wall. Governor Abbitt calls, sir, the wall is going up too fast. We can't take it. We just can't take it. No, I think you'll be very happy if the wall goes up too fast. Right, But we'll get that, dude, and we'll work with you on that. But it was a great.
Speaker 22: Decision by a great Texas judge, right, and it was beautiful, beautiful to watch. We see stopped them right in their track. I mean they were literally loading the stuff under truck.
Speaker 18: It was terrible. Honestly, it was terrible, and he wouldn't take it.
Speaker 22: So I'm so glad I mentioned that they have a really good governor in Texas, and I swear I didn't know he was here.
Speaker 18: I swear to you. It sounds like a setup. I didn't know you would end. Did I get lucky?
Speaker 22: I said the right day, because there weren't been moments when I wasn't so happy with him, you know, but not too many, I can tell you that.
Speaker 18: So it's good to see you too, Governor. Great. But I just want to thank everybody you've been in I recognize so many of you. It's so crazy. But this has been a long journey.
Speaker 22: This was a journey that started in twenty fifteen, probably started twenty years before that. People used to say, you're going to run for president. You're going to run, run, run, and I always said no, no, no, I don't want And then one day I said, let's give it a shot. And what I talked about then was the border too. I think it probably was the number one issue for me. Back in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, I talked about the border, and now I talked about the border, but this border is much worse.
Speaker 18: We fixed the border, it was totally fixed.
Speaker 22: There was nothing to talk about twenty twenty, by the way, that election was totally rigged.
Speaker 18: But these are the that's okay, yo, it was a rigged election.
Speaker 3: Here some people like, oh yea.
Speaker 22: They are showed how it competent and frankly, historically this is a much bigger of it.
Speaker 6: If that would have gone like it should have.
Speaker 22: The only the bad thing about it is some bad things happened, like a lot of people in our country that wouldn't be in our country right now. So you know, that's that's the bad part. But I will say that it started in twenty fifteen, and right from the beginning, we went to the top the day one they announced Trump, and Trump went to number one and stayed there for the whole primary, and then we took on Hillary. Didn't look too happy today, a very nice person. But we took on Hillary and we defeated Hillary. And then we did much better the second time in twenty twenty. You know, we got millions more votes. We got millions, like ten twelve million more votes, so we did the first time. No president has ever gotten that many more votes. I got like nine million more than anybody else that had ever gotten and they said lost.
Speaker 18: And because of that, I said to Milania, what do you think?
Speaker 22: And she said, you want to do this again, and had we lost, and had I thought we lost, I wouldn't do it again because that's like the ultimate poll, right, But.
Speaker 18: I knew how well we did, and this time we made it too big to rig.
Speaker 6: It was so big. They tried, They tried, They tried, like how in the butt.
Speaker 22: They tried, They tried to do it, and around nine oh two they gave up. Last time, they did bad things. At this time they just said, you know, I don't know if you saw mister speaker in Washington. They had placards, they were all set to march. They thought it'd be closer. A gentleman asked me, A very respected gentleman asked me yesterday, how come the polls were so wrong. They showed you winning but not in a landslide. I said, because people that are true Trumpers are so angry at the whole polling system and the writers the fake news that they don't want to talk to anybody.
Speaker 6: So when you call somebody from Trump, who are you voting for? They say, it's none of your business, I'm not telling you.
Speaker 22: And that was probably forty percent of the people they called, so they would discard that one, and they didn't show that, and then when the election happened, you know, the vote came and it was much different, much higher than we're going to win.
Speaker 18: But they thought, they really thought, they couldn't believe that one man's I mean, it was so much high. We won all seven swing states.
Speaker 22: We won the popular vote by millions of votes, which is hard for a Republican.
Speaker 18: I'll tell you who came through.
Speaker 6: The unions came through.
Speaker 22: The auto workers were great, the Teamsters were great, the firemen were great.
Speaker 18: I think every almost every union was great. The only one they weren't great.
Speaker 2: Although the Republican to win the union vote, that's fucking massive.
Speaker 22: And the Teamsters, the head of the show O'Brien, the head of the Teamsters, was fantastic, but generally speaking, the head of the union against Trump. But the union would be with us for like eighty eighty five percent. Look what we did with the other workers in Michigan. Look what we did with the teamsters. The Teamsters were unbelievable. They were a solid Democrat vote and they voted for Trump. So we had a great experience. This has been Now we have to go to work and get it done because.
Speaker 6: We have to do something that's going to be great. We're going to turn our card.
Speaker 18: Feet around and we're going to turn it around fast.
Speaker 6: And I think this was a better speech than the one I made upstairs. Okay, I think this was better.
Speaker 15: JD.
Speaker 22: I think this was much better. And I got to see my friend. So Governor, take care of yourself. You call me, we'll start working.
Speaker 18: You know what that means with him, He's going to be calling me tomorrow morning at about sick.
Speaker 22: And I said, how about next week? You call me and we're going to get it started real fast. Will really help you a lot. You've done a fantastic job protecting something it's not supposed to be for the States, and an amazing job you've done. Thank you very much. And I want to thank everybody. And I have a first lady who's been incredible alas too. I shouldn't say this. I'm going to get hell when I say this. But her feet are absolutely aching.
Speaker 6: You know, those heels.
Speaker 22: And we thought we were leaving, we were going home, sir, would you be able to go down and say hello to some of your other fans that are here?
Speaker 18: I said, oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Well, did you get to see pretty clearly?
Speaker 18: The picture.
Speaker 6: I hope good.
Speaker 22: That's good, but because you wouldn't want to make the safe speech again, right, But she said, darling, I.
Speaker 18: Love you so much, but my feet are killing me.
Speaker 22: I said, honey, let me just see how far as I asked the person, Oh, not that long, maybe four or five hundred yards.
Speaker 18: That's five football fields. He said, can you make it? She said, We're going to and make it no matter.
Speaker 6: What, We're gonna make it because we have to get by, right. And then we went out to the helicopter just prior.
Speaker 22: To this and said goodbye, and I said custom And the wind is blowing like crazy, and with the hat that she's wearing, she almost blew away.
Speaker 6: We almost lost off her. She was being elevated off the grounds.
Speaker 18: She almost blew away.
Speaker 22: Now, so we all appreciate it because he's been a great first lady, a beautiful.
Speaker 6: And a great place.
Speaker 22: And they love our first lady, you know, JD. Whenever I make a sweet I see hundreds.
Speaker 18: Of times we love our first lady and they do and they should. She's great.
Speaker 22: So I just want to thank you, thank you very much. I just want to thank everybody. And I felt that I said to JD.
Speaker 18: Should we give him the A treatment, the B treatment, see the D or the F you know what the F is. Hello, everybody, thank you for being here.
Speaker 6: Bye bye. I gave you the A plus treatment. Thank you, Thank you all, Thank you Governor, thank you all very much.
Speaker 13: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't even know if this was planned or not. He said it wasn't, but like who really knows. But yeah, he's still being a statesman of it, still making his victory lap right now, He's gonna make his way to.
Speaker 4: The White House and again give some words.
Speaker 2: And have a processional, and it will be a whole thing.
Speaker 20: Probably from like a lot of the people that came to see him that didn't get to see the like og original part because it was inside or whatever.
Speaker 19: And he's just like giving him a little bit of love or whatever.
Speaker 4: I could see that for sure.
Speaker 3: Dude, do you feel like Milania could be an alien?
Speaker 35: Like?
Speaker 3: Have you looked at her like national?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I don't mean like that, but just like the shape of her eye in her head, like her face, it's just very alien like. Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 19: You don't get that on a solo, you'd be right.
Speaker 2: Look at people from Eastern Europe. That's an indicative trait of them.
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, she looks like a cat person. I want her to be a cat person all the way. Come comfort me in the time of need, Malanya or not, Malanya, I don't want to take her.
Speaker 2: But you know, look at people from Estonia, you look at people from Macedonia, you look at people from Ukraine. Yeah, that's kind of an indicative thing. Certain facial features. I wouldn't say alien, but I see what you're I see what you're getting at for sure.
Speaker 3: None of this dimension is is technically what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Jonathan, you are you are in one of the most incredible people I've ever met.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, one of the most one of the most most.
Speaker 4: I said incredible. I didn't just leave it open ended.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to be positive.
Speaker 3: I was thinking you were going to go there.
Speaker 2: But anyway, all right, well that was fun.
Speaker 3: You know, while watching I'm happy that nothing happened. I mean, knock on wood.
Speaker 2: Well, as of now, we still got more things to come. Who knows that there's gonna be some wild shit pop off.
Speaker 3: And you saw Biden getting on his plane for his send off back to the fucking geriatric center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he's going to California, which I'm not gonna lie. I kind of thought that he would go back to his home state.
Speaker 3: They I hear California has really good old folks homes out there is where.
Speaker 4: A really good smelt population. Maybe he's going there for the fishing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, he smelted and delt it with the smell fish off there.
Speaker 4: Wearing that diaper sagon low, so it's very possible. Be on the same page here, dude.
Speaker 3: So back to the chat over here, Matt said, Trump's in this bitch x RP to the moon.
Speaker 2: Let's go, baby.
Speaker 3: If it hits a thousand, if it hits one thousand dollars a ripple, I'm cashing out and starting the Colt compound. Let's go baby. Fuck Yah, let's go. I bought a lot, well, not a lot, a lot, like, not as much as I'm sure Nick and everybody else that got in on it early, but I got into it and my average is going pretty good right now. We'll see where it goes. But if it goes up to one thousand, I'll be helping with that called compound. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 19: You can pretty well guarantee double digits. So if that sells you anything, I would it's probably safe to assume.
Speaker 2: But it's not just the coins. The stock market's about to skyrocket. The industries are about to skyrock. And this happens after certain political people take officill notice when I'm not gonna throw sides or names, it's not for me, but I'll say, when a certain side of the aisle takes office, usually things take a massive dip, and when the other side of the aisle takes office, things usually take a skyrocket trajectory. And you know, I know personally all the dudes that I was working with with their four to one k is getting as fucked by Biden's administration, are super ham happy to see their retirements go a little better in the next four.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah. And and then he said, well then it goes on. GQ said, just bought more last night talking about xrp uh. Fuck the banks. It's all in coinbase now. That's the way I think it should be. I agree, I think that that is I was I was against I'm not gonna say I was against it, but I was like hesitant to put a lot of money into XRP or really any of the cryptocurrencies or anything like that, because I'm like, dude, I could I would love for that to become like a new currency. And you see all these crypto bros that are just becoming millionaires literally overnight and buying like weird islands and shit, I'm like, dude, it sounds too good to be true. But then it's like, I don't know, like, uh, I mean, our our dollar is pretty corrupt. It's back by debt, So I mean, I don't know why it would be so strange that crypto would be worth something. If it's got to be worth more than being back by debt, I would think, So yeah, I guess I don't know. I'm still learning about the whole crypto scene personally, but I have some in there. And then also hard g in Gamatria said that, uh, I just started investing in that and the Trump coin, which I just bought the Trump meme coin a couple of days ago too. It started out like at like five cents or something like that, and it's super skyrocketed. I ended up buying it in buying in on that Trump meme coin at like twenty seven dollars a share, and then it got all the way up to like seventy something dollars a share. It was getting crazy, and I think now it's down in the forties, which still not bad. I'll take it.
Speaker 18: Yo.
Speaker 4: I'm still got sea Span pulled up on my on my end right now.
Speaker 2: They are dragging Biden for his executive Order of clemency preemptively for Fauci and his whole family. Wow, who is dragging? Additionally, Sea Span themselves are pulling up all of the They're pulling up different tweets from people or ex I don't know what you would call it a tweet these days.
Speaker 4: Is at an X?
Speaker 2: Is it a I don't know, but anyway, they're pulling up all these things from people. They actually had the actual executive Order of Clemency pulled up with Joe Biden's name on it and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: C Span is traditionally a very left leaning news outlet.
Speaker 2: For them to be dragging Biden for this as pretty crazy, and they're saying it was hours like this morning. He did it, not yesterday, not lasting office, no no, no. Literally, on his way to lose his job, he made sure to do this. The ink is still wet on the papers as they're saying, so wow, that's wild.
Speaker 3: One thing that I think that I've I've definitely started to notice is that a lot of the people that were heavily against him in the first term, I feel like, are really starting to turn like and turn their back on the old New World Order, and more so in the Trump court, which kind of makes me a little hesitant. I'm wondering why they're doing that because they were so heavily against them. Maybe they just finally pulled their head out of their ass. I don't know, but like, you know, even Zuckerberg it's like fucking lizard Man himself is now like saying that, you know, he's gonna bow to Trump and listen to the president. I'm like, that's not what we heard four years ago, you know.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: But that's also because they thought and hoped that he would be a passing fad and it wouldn't go back to bite them in the ass. I think a lot of people are also understanding that this time around, he has nothing left to lose. He's got no uh, He's not trying to win the hearts and mind so that he can get reelected again. No, no, he's coming in and fucking heads are gonna roll figuratively. I think they recognize that and they realize like, hey, if we don't get in line, we we might not have jobs anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I'm happy to see it, but also you could see.
Speaker 2: How people phase change. This is this is they took off one mask and put on another. That's it's it's the way politics works.
Speaker 3: Matt said, let's go constitutional carry across the nation. That was something that he had mentioned, right, like, that's that's going to be a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people aren't carrying at all times anyway, regardless of whether the laws in your state allow it. I'm just that's just me. I know I'm crazy for that. I carry twenty four to seven, so I get that I'm a little biased in that. But dude, with the way the world is going these days, why wouldn't you like what's stopping you from doing that and protecting yourself and taking responsibility for your own protection.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: Mario said, as a military vet who was raised in Mexico born in Texas, I agree cartels need to be dealt with illegal immigrants need to be sent back. Are people are in line trying to come here the correct way, And that's that's something that I feel like, for some reason, the people who are pro just allowing people to just flood in here, like you understand that you are shitting all over the people who are trying to do it the right way. Like that's that's how disrespectful it is. And it's like people like, dude, some people it takes them ten years to get in here. You know, they try almost their whole life to try and get here because the process and you know, then you got to take a test whenever you get in here. My wife was here on green car, but now she's like a full citizen, so that's I've seen the process. But like, right, dude, it's it's crazy how people were just like okay with people just flooding in here and saying that you're racist if you think otherwise.
Speaker 2: It's like, how ridiculous is that. I've told the story about my boy who is in the army. I was in the Marines. We served kind of in the same time in Washington, d C. Right, I talked about how he won the lottery in his country. That lottery was a six year work visa. First thing he did when he got to us oil is joined the army and earned his citizenship. Then he brought his whole family over, Like, yo, that is amazing. What a beautiful story of kind of rags to riches. His word's not mine. I'm not shitting on the country he came from. He's shit on the country he came from. And he is now a bleeding heart, red white and blue, one hundred percent. He's not got like plans to go back home. This is home now. That is the way it should be.
Speaker 4: These people that are just coming across the look, I get it.
Speaker 2: They're trying to go for a better life. They don't see another option and all these things. That is a pain in the ass process to do it the right way. And okay, fine, all empathy towards that.
Speaker 4: That's also not America's problem.
Speaker 2: We are the greatest nation on earth because we have certain standards that must be uphailed. And that's I'm sorry. Life's not fair for everybody. You gotta come in the right way or you're not allowed to be here.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. We are a nation of rules and walls.
Speaker 3: How about flap Jack Johnson saying I have a raging freedom boner right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, same same, I'm rocking the American flag pgs right now. So I saw that with you. This is a day for America anyway.
Speaker 3: Matthew Lane said, Kansas City versus Washington commander in chief ritual for Trump.
Speaker 4: I don't see why not. I don't see why not, although I stand by it.
Speaker 2: I actually am gonna go probably on a fan duel or what's a what was a Caesar spedding app?
Speaker 4: Whatever the fuck?
Speaker 2: They got, all them, gonna put it all in Washington to win it all right now, Probably do a you know, I'll do a three pick parlay. I'm gonna do both the championship games and the Super Bowl. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: I'll be cheering for the commander or for the Washington commanders too.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: They got Jaden Daniels quarterback out of LSU.
Speaker 2: Let's go baby all day. Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I actually don't usually watch football or care about it. You know this, But I'm just gonna call it now.
Speaker 2: If we do, in fact know that the NFL is listed as entertainment not athletics, which is a fact. We did a whole episode about this and seeing is how so many things are going down in so many plays like the Bills, I would like to see them win. Don't get me wrong, just because the fan base, the Bill's Mafia, they're fucking psychopaths. I mean that with love. I mean that with love.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the best kind of psychos.
Speaker 2: But like, dude, I just watched this guy. He's an emt up in that area. Pretty Much every time the Bills play, they have to have multiple ambulances on standby because they are going to have people get back in shoulder injuries from throwing themselves from like five stories up onto tables. Because that's the thing with the Bill's Mafia. It's like for that type of fan base, for that type of like real hive mind mentality of like fuck, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: I gotta respect it, man, get the boys a win.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, because it's the stage.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of thinking DC's gonna take it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that. M Matt said he should be like, oh, and the CIA killed Kennedy at the last second.
Speaker 2: I think RFK is going to get in and even though it has nothing to do with the job that he is listed as doing. I still think he's gonna go up in there and turn up the heat and start the blender, if you will. I just see him stern shit up.
Speaker 3: Casey said, if he can get a quarter of what he said done, America will be better. Agreed. Yeah, I mean it's a lot of promises and a lot of great promises. And I mean he's talking about like, welcome to the Golden Age of America. I'm like, fucking I'm happy to be alive in this time. If that's for real, you know, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I saw a comment earlier that said, like, yo, with the cartails being listed to terrors, where my weed guy gonna get his stuff from bro We grow it here, it grows everywhere. There's multiple states that have made it legal and all this stuff. You know, I'm not worried about this. It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: I've been smoking the legal shit in Texas from all the weed dispensaries. It's not even necessarily weed dispensary. It's not I mean, it's weed, but it's not weed, you know what I mean. But I don't know it works the same for me, Matt said. Everyone welcomed Canada as the newest State of America.
Speaker 2: Oh, I will say this also with Greenland being brought up, I just recently found that out. Did you know Greenland is a part of the Denmark Commonwealth.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild off of some old like Nordic law that got put down and then taken away, and then after World War two kind of got done again. It's I had no idea that Greenland was like subservient or in somehow connected like that to to That's why.
Speaker 3: Supposedly Denmark is open to talks with that. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I don't think we could take it on as another state because then it's its own inherent problems. But like a new US territory, I am mad at it. It's very cold in Greenland. It's basically a giant iceberg where like not many people live. They don't have much industry, but it's a very strategic location in the north. So like Okay, Canada also becoming the fifty first state. I don't know. I'm not saying no fucking worry, I'm I don't know how that would play out, but I am very interested to see what happens now that Trudeau is gonna be gone and even if that doesn't happen, even if Canada doesn't ever become associated with America in any way, shape or form, I just want to see Canadians take back Canada, like, you know what, take back control over your nation from the communists.
Speaker 19: I like that.
Speaker 3: It can't be you can't be so nice though while you're doing that.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, you know, Canada gets a weird reputation for being overly nice. If you look at the war records from units that do get sent overseas, Canada is some war crime committing motherfuckers. Like they are so nice until they have to not be, and then all bets are off. Like I'm talking slit and throats, dude, snaping necks and cash and checks. It's actually pretty inspiring.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Well, I mean an event like you can only be so nice for so long until it just bottles up and then you just got to release that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know they everybody looks at Normandy, the beaches at Omaha Beach, American troops, yeah, all the things, all the respect. If anybody ever looks at what the Canadian troops did during World War Two and how they were not known for taking any prisoners like minimal if any. Yeah, Canada is not the ones to fuck around with whenever you put them behind the trigger. So I hope that they can reclaim their country for Canada by Canada, the same that I'm hoping America can reclaim this country for Americans, buy Americans. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: GQ said, medbeds, come on, medbeds. You know what's funny about that is that our boy, Matt Rife has been in talks with other people who are basically going to be implementing the Rife machine with the medbed which actually does make a lot of sense. So he said, you know, just stand by. It's he's in talks with that right now. So I don't know how long that's gonna take, but it seems to be something that's in the work. So that is sick. I'm just happy to, like, you know, be a part of I'm just happy that we know him for that kind of stuff, you know what I mean, Like it's super cool to like be a part of that in a way.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, he Matt Rife is one.
Speaker 2: Of those people that is involved in so many different things that like it's insane that his brain is working at that high of an rpm.
Speaker 19: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this, I have been using the rife machine at my house pretty much daily for the past few weeks.
Speaker 4: Y'ah cannot I can't. I can't promote it enough.
Speaker 2: If you haven't, please go check out Real Rife Technologies use the promo code cult at checkout. Yes, I understand it is an expensive, uh investment, but I can assure you it is an investment to your personal health and well being.
Speaker 3: Very worth on that, very worth it. And you do get ten percent off if you've used our promo code. But but yeah, uh, what else do we got to do? Spirit animals said, China don't want the smoke. We just fly condoms over again and mess with their egos and then eagle screech freedom rings.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, uh yeah, And I saw somebody else put like condoms that are way too big for them and shit or try to fuck with their birth rates again. Look, they already did that to themselves. They they screwed themselves out of their own birth rates. We really don't need to help them on that regard.
Speaker 3: That'd be fucked up to send over a bunch of trojan magnums over there.
Speaker 2: Tell them it's Trojan magnums, but it's the size of your pinky.
Speaker 3: Make him feel that's fucked up.
Speaker 15: M m mmm.
Speaker 3: Where else do we go?
Speaker 18: Dude?
Speaker 3: That is crazy? Oh yeah, it was great about how Carrie Underwood was just started going straight up a cappella over there. Dude, that was great. I love the way that worked out, just like sentimental. I think, like of the moment, it couldn't have like it was a beautiful mistake, I thought, the way that works.
Speaker 4: Wait, what is Trump doing now?
Speaker 2: He looks like he's signing executive orders into office as we speak, already share the screen. One moment another shit.
Speaker 3: Nicholas, go ahead before we get that started.
Speaker 20: Though, I was gonna say to you, I don't know if you'll saw Trump talking the other day about how day won in office. He was gonna be like giving some explanations for the drones and stuff. So I'll be interested to see what he actually says about them.
Speaker 3: Oh I hope, so, thank you, sir. What is happening, I'll turn it upstood.
Speaker 11: If they take control of the government, let's do that.
Speaker 2: That's important.
Speaker 3: I think I think we have fifteen commissioned chairman and acting chairman.
Speaker 36: Wointments said, good commissioned chairman, chairman. He was number one at harbor LS.
Speaker 18: You know what I mean.
Speaker 19: Good counsel.
Speaker 3: They have something again, fucking Chuck Chumers over there. Lastly, we have a proclamation ordering on all future inauguration days, including this inauguration day, that flags shall be float at full nast.
Speaker 19: Very important.
Speaker 3: He does have excellent penmanship. By the way, have you seen that.
Speaker 2: For the amount of things that he had to sign? You know what I mean? This is so good.
Speaker 18: The temperature was seventy degrees.
Speaker 36: There's something to.
Speaker 11: The good acoustics.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, that much. Okay, So that was basically him signing the paperwork to put himself into this position, basically signing the signing the order, if.
Speaker 3: You will, taking control of the government was one of them. Yeah, yeah, it's probably the standard ship that they all do. Yeah, all right. Uh spirit animals said in bull fighting in Spain, they kill the bull and if the and if the bull kills the matador, the bull and the bull's mother both get killed. Fun fact.
Speaker 4: Okay, so true, but that's not the rodeo. That's that's Spain, bro.
Speaker 2: They do the they do then I remember seeing that pop up in response to Carrie Underwood not performing at the Rodeos in Texas because it's mean to the animals, which again, look I am not I'm not saying that it is or isn't. It's not like it's super humane. But I'm also not a big fan of the bull fighting. For a long time I said I wanted to go and see one just for the experience of it. But like, bro, that's fucked up. You killing a bull with a sword after you poke it and prod it and get it pissed off in the whole thing. I'm just I'm not about it. I like Florentine football as far as like a random, a random sport that I want to go see.
Speaker 4: Have y'all seen that Calico Astoria? Think of how could I put this?
Speaker 2: Think of rugby with bare knuckle fistfights, and that's the entire sport. You got fifty dudes versus fifty dudes in an all out fistfight one v one. You can't team up on people, and the object is to move the ball from point A to point being make it in a goal. But you got to get through a bunch of yoked motherfuckers who are trying to actually rip your head off in order to do so. It's fascinating.
Speaker 3: I love to watch it. I would not want to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't want to be a part of it. I like my armor protecting my face. That's that's a me thing. But for the people that are doing the Florentine football, I like it savages.
Speaker 3: Hey, even rugby is a savage ass sport, bro.
Speaker 2: Dude, Rugby is not for the faint at heart. Like, if you're gonna actually play, if you're just like playing around with your friends in the field, that's one thing.
Speaker 36: Uh.
Speaker 2: Like the New Zealand team, the black Shirts, bro, they are not here to play a game. They're here for fucking warfare. That's a that's beautiful. It's a beautiful game.
Speaker 3: I can appreciate that. Yeah, Matt, I think this was in regards to the the first guy that was saying the prayer up there. Was it a priest.
Speaker 2: M Oh he's a rabbi, They're oh yeah, yeah, he goes.
Speaker 3: This dude's breath work is borderline sexual.
Speaker 2: I mean, all right, all right, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then he said this guy is low key edging.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love it.
Speaker 3: He was kind of being real weird about that. I thought too.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: When you have there are certain religions and certain denominations that will pre write a prayer that they're gonna do and then they'll just read it off like a script and like cool, that's one method. Then he got Pentecostal dude out there that throws that inflection. He's got some sway in his voice. He's being ah, oh, and I'll say this much too. I'm I will shit on my own faith.
Speaker 4: A little bit here.
Speaker 2: The Caucasian grouping of New wage Christianity, the non denominational types and all of this. I feel like we're slacking a little bit. We don't have no organs going on. When Pastor Man makes a good point, we don't have no sway. It ain't got no come on now, if you're gonna get dis excited at a football game and scream your head off, but you're not gonna get this excited when you're in the house of God, then like, what do we even doing here?
Speaker 13: Dah?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, It just it not to shit on Brandon Crol. He's our boy, right, but he kind of had that Brandon Croll to him where he's like, don't you know that Jesus loves you when he died for your sins? And I'm just like, why you gotta be so gay about it? You know, like it's I don't I don't know. It just rubs me the wrong way whenever that it's talked like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I get that different people need to hear it in different ways. Some people need a very passionate, empathetic, real heart to heart when you're talking about the Lord and Savior and like, that's fine. Certain people will respond well to that. Other people will respond well to the good Lord above coming down from how clouds of glory and saving us second glory glow reck glow ray.
Speaker 4: I'm like, look, I'm gonna be straight up, I like that shit.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Let's get some fire going here.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: But I know, I know, I digress.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Flabbed Jack Johnson said, how was How has Hillary not spontaneously combusted with all this prayer?
Speaker 2: I think she probably had like enough evil talismans all over her to wear like offset the good nature of what was going on. I don't know at this point, she didn't have a soul or she I don't even know if she can burn with the amount of plastic in her.
Speaker 4: I think she's more like melt.
Speaker 3: Maybe Zombie said the black guy needed to go last. I think we all agree on that. Yeah, he definitely brought to the the correct spirit, the correct amount of spirit.
Speaker 2: I think maybe they didn't know that he was gonna do that, so like they just kind of went up in order of precedence or whatever. And now looking back, it's like same thing with the audio issues that Carrie was experiencing. That's kind of like an unplanned event or something. So yeah, no, like I said, these inaugurations and these big debacles in it, dude, it's a clusterfuck, a massive clusterfuck.
Speaker 3: Matd said that they should bring back the five dollars foot long. I agree, uh, hopefully with the economy getting back to what it should be. Just don't do it. Don't do it with Jared because you know, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Speaking of this week, we will be releasing a Sovereign Citizen episode. Jared Fogel will be brought up because he one tried to use that sovereign citizen rhetoric to get out of laws that he no longer thought applied to him, quote unquote, we're going to talk about it all, but no, well let's move on.
Speaker 3: I'm probably gonna have something to say in that one. But anyway, Matt said, which one smelled like thirteen? Which one smelled the thirteen year old boy? It's a quick way to tell which one was Catholic. That's fucked up, bro.
Speaker 2: Why did they have that long key? I think it was jd Vance's son. Why would you allow him with an arm's reach of old sleepy Joe?
Speaker 19: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Zombie said that was a weak ass salute. Get a straight ass knife hand.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree that Trump's salute was a little lackluster, but also he's not a military member. And from when I was in DC, I'm gonna be honest with you, they stopped saluting worth a fuck at the rank of colonel on up, they just going like ood morning. It's like, what the fuck is this? Did you just do that to me?
Speaker 22: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like what I know? I know? I had a weird chip on my shoulder towards pretty much anybody of that rank whenever I got there because like, if you're gonna do that, so am I and like okay, it was yeah.
Speaker 3: Rose Chaos said, Yo, this is my first live and everybody was welcoming Rose Chaos, So welcome to the live show. It's always it's always chaos in here. Speaking on your name. Indeed, Maga Mama said, seeing him with his grandkids this summer at a debate, I think showed his real family side. You can't fake that shit. I know from experience. My kids did not like my dad and stepmom couldn't fake it at all. D Yeah, what else we got?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said, I wanted to deploy. I was signed as a thirteen seventy one but didn't get to continue. I shaped my shaped my leg. I wanted to play with things that go boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of And dude, there's thousands, thousands of post nine eleven veterans that did not deploy, And again I get shited on for that. It's like, dude, I started joining from twenty ten to twenty fourteen, there were still combat operations going on. When the time came for me to re enlist and do any of that shit, they stopped the forward advancement like pretty much all not all. Yes, we had people still getting deployed and sent overseas. I get that, And yes there were some random things that popped off. The war fighting pretty much stopped at twenty fourteen. And when that time came, it was all musing udps. I didn't join to do six month boat rides that I joined to kick in doors and they sent me to DC. And when that time came, dude, it was just it was time to cut ties. Besides that, they started they repealed the don't asphalle tell They started using the military as a show so social experiment. Excuse me, So, yeah, you know, hater's gonna hate, Tater's gonna potate. Uh, I have have shit on my own quote unquote service enough. I'm you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: But then these people are like, you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Eighteen whiskey means blah blah blah. Why the fuck would I know army things. I'm not some sort of a source on all things military. I know a very small amount about my slice of the pie. But whatever you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Matt said Trump should bitch slap Biden and then pardon himself. Dude, that would have been awesome.
Speaker 2: One good bitch slap might actually end it all for Joe though, Like I'm gonna be honest, that might be the last slap that ever happens. It might kill him, not even on some power slap shit like on that level, but like, I don't think it would take much force to snap his neck accidentally. I don't know. Umm, gonna be a bad look.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Archer said. Gulf of Mexico is where the alien mothership is landing, hence the sudden rename. I don't know if that's a joke or or what, but.
Speaker 2: When they land, they're clearly going to know what the body of water they're landing in is called. And we don't want them thinking that they need to go speak to the Mexican president because they landed in his water.
Speaker 4: We need them to come speak to hours. I'm letch you, okay.
Speaker 37: Uh.
Speaker 3: Tim gate Pro said he has said multiple times, if we can gain enough funds through tariffs, we could look at eliminating the IRS at some point.
Speaker 4: At some point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know when, but I don't know when he said that initially, so it could be that some point is coming up. Sooner than later. Possibly hopefully.
Speaker 4: Let's hope.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that all of these things happen without any kind of like real time gap. It's just gonna happen in the next month. But these things do, in fact take time to push through. So let's let's keep our fingers crossed. Let's hope for the best. Yeah, we'll see how it all plays out.
Speaker 3: Oh, Cody said Biden death on the Bengo card. I don't know how we didn't fucking put that on there.
Speaker 2: Shit, wait, I thought we did. Wait, damn it got to get my notebook. You keep rolling my notebooks in the house hold?
Speaker 3: On all right? What else we got here? Hayden said sub homies on break at work that I drop in for a few minutes. Thank you for everybody that is joining us here today. We were not really expecting as many people show up for this one because it is during the day, it's on a Monday. We just decided, like yo, with all of the weird speculation of you know, all the theories that could have that could happen to Trump, whether you get shot again, or some kind of weird government overthrow by the powers that are that we're currently in where they're going to try and pull something, And it's not totally out of pocket that any of that could have happened, because just look at the wild series of events that kind of led us to this point. Like, of course we're gonna be like eyes wide Old, been prepared for literally anything because all of the craziness has gone on for so long already. So yeah, that's why we really wanted to do the live today because you just never know what this kind of crazy shit. So what else? Matt said, I'm about to hop on rivals. Anyone trying to squad up?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that Marvel Rivals. I've been hearing a lot about that. I want to try and get that on. I think it's a free game actually, so I might have to fuck with that. Matt said, Yo, USPS and Kansas City is trash for your information, I sent my boys some care packages and they've been sitting there for ten days. Damn, that's unfortunate, Matt said, USPS in Kansas City is trash. I sent my boys some care packages and they've been sitting there for ten days. Oh damn, it'd be that way, especially this time of year, probably with the snow. I don't know, you know what, we do not in.
Speaker 2: Fact have Biden dying on the bingo card. I think we can all just unanimously agree that that needs to be added. Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, yeah, fuck yeah, Sleepy Joe is no mo.
Speaker 10: Just like no mo.
Speaker 2: Um um.
Speaker 3: Let's see what else Mario said. Gonna be a great four years to be an oil and gas industry worker. I would say so, especially since he's talking about, like, uh, not taxing overtime, which should be a thank god dude. People are gonna be making fucking dumb ass money with overtime now if if it's not going to be taxed, I hate to say it, Husbands, wives, whoever is going out to work, you're not gonna be seeing your significant other if there's not gonna be a lot of tax on overtime.
Speaker 4: Joe, but y'all gonna get some debt paid off, you fucking hear me?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that house is gonna be paid off in like five years.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: So Donald Trump is now walking up to another podium. He's about to give another speech. But we'd like to listen in on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, why not?
Speaker 38: Just on the Supreme Court and this group even you've heard them breaking into Nana, Hey goodbye, that's song not that you know my man.
Speaker 17: The title there.
Speaker 38: Biden relieving the capital. They have been very animated. They are not being shy but to be like and they don't like and what they like.
Speaker 22: Uh.
Speaker 28: The biggest laws of Trump's inaugural address was the one where you said that you see of the US government is going to be that there are only two generals. That was very clearly they were got both applause here, but the number of other ones ones at about America asserting itself taking back.
Speaker 2: They leave it to a CNN correspondent to be talking over the guy on the fucking microphone on live TV, like, shut up.
Speaker 3: I thought that was coming from I thought that was coming from when within our chat, but no, everybody else is muted, so yeah, it's coming from in there.
Speaker 2: It's this dude on screen right here who's speaking at this event and she can't shut fuck up?
Speaker 3: Oh did you? I wanted to ask you, did you hit share sound whenever you went to go share the screen too?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: Can you not hear her?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But it sounds a little scratchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's again she is speaking through a mic instead of Yeah, history.
Speaker 23: Holding a boat, we record events as they happen, and as you can see, she's heard a lot of stuff. And as she rides her chariot forward into the future, she looks behind her to remember the past. She remains here as she has for hundreds of years, a reminder that history will remember the events of the present, and it is on us to write that history right now. Speaking of art, the painting right here before you, I chose this painting for this lunch this summer, and it's titled American Horizon. It's by Jane Wilson, who grew up on her family farm in Seymour, Iowa, coming from the middle of our country. Senator Fisher and I both like the painting because the artist is from America's heartland, but the horizon could easily be Florida. Mister President, I will also note that this is the first time in history we are featuring the work of a woman artists at this lunch, and we thank the Art Institute of Chicago for their assistance. Looking at the vast open landscape of this painting, we're drawn to the bottom of the frame where the land or the water, depending on where you're from, meets the sky and the horizon endures. The enduring horizon is especially meaningful for us today as we market our enduring democracy.
Speaker 39: Hi, guys, I'm here standing in one of the office buildings right outside where the capital is. We're trying to catch lawmakers getting reaction to what they've seen today, both Trump's addressed in the rotunda as well as his remarks at the lunch and a lot of the response we're getting is actually preemptive response to some of the executive orders that we inspect he could sign later today. Some of the concerns that we're hearing, especially from Democrats, all sort of revolve around some of those immigration executive orders. Reuben Diego, who represents the state of Arizona. He's a border state member of Congress and he's newly elected to the United States Senate.
Speaker 2: He said that he has some.
Speaker 40: Really deep concerns about ending birthright citizenship for people who are born to people who are not legally in the United States at the time of their birth. He said, you know, he just has constitutional questions about that. And his concerns were echoed by yet another border state senator, Senator Ben Ray Leuhan.
Speaker 3: Let's see going back to the uh going to be a four or a great four years to be an oil and gas industry worker. People were commenting under it. The hard g said, good thing taking pipe this semester.
Speaker 2: Good thing we can pipe. Good thing we've put it was incorrect there, big dog. I know what you're trying to say, but like, okay, anyway, I was about to say it's a good thing. I read the first part and we didn't just take that out of context. Mario said, bedding and welding and these types of jobs. Listen, y'all send your kids to trade school. Now is the time? Now is the time?
Speaker 3: Go ahead? R G har g.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 37: That was definitely poorly raised. I am taking pipe class or pipe welding class this semester, so to uh, definitely getting my trade crafts much better.
Speaker 2: So you guys, hey, thanks to love you and uh yeah, definitely pipe welding. It's uh, I've been told it's some of the most difficult welding to do, especially overhead pipe welding. However, bro, you get your hand in it and you follow that bead and you figure out what you got to do to get the temperature right and the colors right and everything bro get after it. There ain't nothing but money to make in this motherfucker.
Speaker 37: So the way only reason why I don't necessarily know if I want to go to the pipe route specifically is just because the hours, Like I don't mind ten hour days, twelve hour days, thirteen fourteen is getting there. I know that pipewolders like sixteen hour days, six days a week is not uncommon. Yeah, so for well, I would be hiring. Obviously there are people to do it. Second, but I don't know how they would feel about the whole Jewish thing, and that might preclude some of the whole Hey, guys, I can't work from Friday night Saturday night. They're like, oh, well, we can't do that. So but no, I think, thank God, things will work out as they're supposed to.
Speaker 2: I can't speak on behalf of everywhere in the country. I can speak on behalf of Texas and Louisiana. Holy Days are not observed on a job site, that's for sure. Now, if you were to get a job as a pipe welder in like a fab shop or something like that where you're prefabing pipe to be sent out to the field or whatever, you might be able to have a little more wiggle room with that, the money will not be as good. The money is in that turnaround time, that double time.
Speaker 4: Work, and they will work you like a Hebrew slave.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, the phrasing that I'm sorry, I know you are a Jewish person, that was not wow wow. So first of all, that's hilarious.
Speaker 37: Second of all, I currently work for brick company, soot how about.
Speaker 2: That for a Come on, dude, the jokes right themselves then whatever?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 37: Like, So that's my favorite, my favorite joggling during during passover.
Speaker 2: You know, hopefully next year I'll get a better job not making bricks. Joe, right, you do feel the call of the ancestors a little bit?
Speaker 37: Oh so yeah, absolutely absolutely, jokes are jokes are more than appreciated. I have a rather tough and rough skin, so like it takes a lot to breakthrough.
Speaker 4: So no, you're good, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I just don't expect that they will take the Sabbath to be a holy day regardless. Honestly, most fab shops don't work on weekends unless they have like a big order coming out and they have to get this to build and whatever. So with that being said, just having pipe welding in your repertoire and being like a certified pipe welder, that's gonna open many doors for you regardless.
Speaker 37: So sure, so we'll see how the five and six you goes. I already had my certification for one through four as far as normal seventy eight scheen stick g but so we'll see another case.
Speaker 21: More experience is always welcome, and it's always good to have something in your back'll say hey, I can make, Hey, I can take, hey, I can stick. So and at the end of the day, like with all this industry, it's gonna do nothing but benefit me a long run.
Speaker 2: One percent. Dude, Yeah, it's gonna be a good time to be alive for the tradesman in this country. That's for damn sure.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get back to the chat here, Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, Yeah, we're pretty much caught up, but we can go over a couple more things.
Speaker 19: Do do do you?
Speaker 3: Welder? Mario said, welder's make big money in my industry. Most pipeline I've built with I built was done with stick. And then Hargie said, that's what I hear about pipe being done with stick. I've been doing this for about three plus years so far, and then Shoddy, I love it, said hey, Jonathan, it's a high of eleven degrees during the day here in the burg, going to be negative three tonight in Pittsburgh. Oh shit, I'm not gonna lie, dude. It's so they're supposed to be. I was in Louisiana over the weekend, you know, hanging out with my daughter and my niece or my nieces and nephew. Well my nephew wasn't there, but so I was over there, and you know, there's been everybody knows that the snow is going to be coming on Tuesday, right And I went outside, and it's been pretty fucking cold here the past few days, especially today, dude. It's for freezing outside right now in Texas, it is. And and so whenever I was out there, I walked outside and I was like, this is so familiar, Like I could almost smell snow coming, Like it's such a weird thing that was going on.
Speaker 32: I was.
Speaker 3: I was outside and I talked to my sister. Now we you know, she lives in Louisiana now, and you know we're but we're from Pittsburgh. And I said, you know, what's really strange is that I know that snow is coming because you can literally walk outside and you smell it. It's like a smell that like I haven't smelled literally since I lived in Pennsylvania, and and I you know, we'd seen snow a little bit here and there in Louisiana. Nothing crazy, usually melted by noon if it does fall. But no, I think that the snow is definitely gonna be hitting hard because that was I haven't smelled that in forever, just the just to reminisce in that, and it was so cool. But I do have fond memories in the snow. I mean, of course I didn't have I didn't even get my license until I moved to the South, so I never had to drive in it. But as a kid, it was the shit going out and playing in the snow. That's like some of my best memories, dude, playing football in the snow, building igloos, having snowball fights, going sledding and snowboarding. Like it's dude, there's a lot of fun shit. So yeah, definitely stay off the road if you if you got like some heavy snow coming, if you're down the nouth, in the snouth, in the South, I will I doubt that anybody's even selling sleds out here, but I'll.
Speaker 2: Make my own if it gets that thick About to say, but there any unsuspecting trash can lid can become a sled real quick, you know what I mean. So like there's ways, there are there are ways.
Speaker 3: I mean, they have like a toboggans and shit that you can I mean usually they're for the water, but you can use them just the same in the snow.
Speaker 4: We got knee boards for the water.
Speaker 18: Here.
Speaker 4: You wakeboards and shit that will work very well.
Speaker 2: In a pinch.
Speaker 3: But a little boogie board action.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck yeah, dude, come on, hell, you're telling me you're not gonna go body surfing down the largest hill you can find.
Speaker 3: You're crazy, scar right, Although there ain't no hills in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: It's all flat fun Well. I was gonna say, maybe on the side of some of some roads, but that usually leads to a ditch. It's gonna be full of frozen water, so maybe not. The snow goes. It's yeah, it's not the worst thing. Ever, It's not like a guaranteed death sentence. The people on average here do not know how to drive in the snow, so they do, in fact need to stay off the roads. But like, if you know what you're doing, then go for it. You know, understand that your brakes are not gonna work so well for the first like mile or two. You're gonna have to like pump them a good bit to kind of knock all the ice off. And shit, it's it's a process, but it's not god awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean it's scary if you haven't done it before, right, But Shoddy said it's going to be negative eleven tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Fuck that, dude, Fuck that.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good with like the thirties, maybe even the twenties, but you start going negative, it's like, get me out of here, zombie. Go ahead.
Speaker 35: So they're actually talking about closing down like all the bridges everywhere because it's so cold quote unquote here in Louisiana. They're going to close all the bridges. And I was talking to a girlfriend of mine that's in Canada, and she's like, what do you mean they're closing anything down.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize this.
Speaker 35: But they won't shut the bus routes down for their children unless it's negative forty five degrees celsius.
Speaker 2: Well, like special.
Speaker 34: Boots and I'm not kidding they had because she used to be a bus driver.
Speaker 2: They have like special boots and special.
Speaker 35: Tires that they have up there so that way they keep running in like massive snow.
Speaker 3: Jacob, do you remember that real quick, Jacob? You remember whenever they shut down in Louisiana. I don't know if it was last year year before, whenever they shut it, they shut school down because the wind was going.
Speaker 15: To be too cold.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, what kind of pussy's is this, dude, Like, you're shutting it down because kids are gonna freeze at the bus stop with the with the Arctic wins, the Arctic wins in the thirties, that's not arctic.
Speaker 2: So, just so everybody's clear, negative forty is that magical temperature which is actually the same in fahrenheit as it is in celsius. So we were talking about negative forty below and these people are then at that time saying, Okay, maybe it's a little too cold, maybe we need to stans bro again. I understand that I'm biased, and I'm trying to not throw hatred. I don't I don't understand how those pieces fit together, of why people live in such an environment. I to these people, I'm sure they love it. It's just they're they're cold natured by blood, and that's that's wonderful for them. I my god, I'd rather die, Like, I would literally rather die.
Speaker 3: It's a painful. It's painful being that cold, like really it is, white boy wizard shot out, said Bengo Card. We get new updated sky blimps slash Zeppelin for us to fly in hashtag bring back airships. Hmmm, it's not that crazy because Trump was talking about bringing back flying cars, so that way, he didn't say that that long ago. Yeah, but airships, that's airships are fucking awesome, dude. Like you see like a bunch of those those airships back in the times of like the World's Fair and shit like that. Dude, those things are so sick.
Speaker 2: I mean, Zeppelins are cool. And aside from the Hindenburg, Yes, I understand that that was a combination of things that shouldn't have been put together. That were put together. Like the technology that we have these days, it's way safer. I get that, But that's also a really inefficient way of traveling because it takes you like five times longer than if you would have just driven or and if you were going to just fly on a plane, you could get there so much faster. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like kind of meant to be also a joy ride, though, isn't it.
Speaker 2: If you're talking about just for leisure, they'd be like going up in a hot air balloon. It's like, that's cool, but it's not a very efficient way to get from point A to point B. Although you can't steer those you go with the winds. Skyblimps or skycabins what even call them. They can be controlled and you know all of that, but the conditions do have to be right. They can only they can't do it in like strong, strong winds. I don't know if I would see that as a new viable way of transportation. I could, however, see possibly upsized drones being used to carry large like cabins of people from point A to point B, kind of like a helicopter, but more user friendly and I'm able to carry more people.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if it's kind of like a so my wife works for carnival cruises, right, I wonder if it's kind of like that. Yes, it's like you're not going to get on a cruise ship like to get from point A to point B with the quickness or anything. But it could it just be for like it's almost like a little vacation. You get to go super high up in the sky and it's like a sky vacation almost at that point.
Speaker 2: I don't know, now that would be interesting. I don't know if that's Bingo card worthy though, what does everybody else think? I'm down to add whatever we have as of this moment, three spaces left before the Bingo card is completely filled.
Speaker 4: So I don't sky shifts being more? Eh huh, you never know, possible.
Speaker 3: We can throw it out there as a possible what theo.
Speaker 4: I'll put it on the bottom as a subadendum.
Speaker 3: Blue Collar rock Star said, that's uh, that's what I'm on. I was losing too much money trying to go to school. Though, Oh okay, it's talking about the pipe fitting. White Boy Wizard said negative eight in Idaho today. My nipples are hard as.
Speaker 4: Fuck, My boy, I love you to death, but I just I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Protect those nips, Protect those nips, sir.
Speaker 2: Put bandates on the nest, big dog. We don't have very much crime and bullshit in these areas because most of those people with those attitudes can't handle negative eight.
Speaker 3: Degres sounds about it.
Speaker 2: Also, who's gonna go out and do some sort of insurrection in negative eight nobody's looting, nobody's even getting out of that.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's just not going to go to them. Uh yeah, you don't really hear a lot of crime within the the Inuit scene.
Speaker 2: You mean the Mormons. But okay, I was just I we got not eskimo.
Speaker 3: Jacob got shipped on a couple of years ago because he said eskimo.
Speaker 2: It was like it was a bludgeon idea that was I didn't know it was a bad word, y'all.
Speaker 4: My bad, but good God almighty.
Speaker 3: That's like the N word to the Inuits, I guess, which I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: Again, super apologetic, y'all. I did, in fact mean the native tribes of of the Arctic Circle.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, we were taught the word eskimo in school. That's not like something that that like our parents taught us or something like that, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's also like getting gypped. That's extremely offensive to gypsies.
Speaker 2: And it's like, wait, that's what that means, Like I actually had never seen the word written out, but like, okay, that is in fact a derogatory slang term.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, it's the same thing like Hard G. I'm sure has heard like getting jewed right, Like it's it's the same kind of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, yeah, I get it. So I mean we learn as we go, y'all. We were taught incorrectly in certain ways. We are educating ourselves. We're evolving, y'all. Are all a part of this growth process.
Speaker 3: White Boy Wizard said, snow is the fucking best with a seventy six hundred pound turbo diesel that sticks to the road like a motherfucker. I'm an absolute heathen on icy roads. Other driver is mad, but I'm having a blast, so fuck them.
Speaker 19: I like it.
Speaker 2: If you got the proper equipment, anytime can be a good time, you know what I mean. In Louisiana, we don't have the proper equipment. We don't have the proper facilities for that, big man, We ain't about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hard G posted a picture that's a lot of snow looks like about what almost I'm near a foot of snow that looks like fresh shit too.
Speaker 37: Yeah, this is what Colorado got these past couple of days with this arctic whatever.
Speaker 19: But it was been cold as shit.
Speaker 37: I think on Saturday it was down I think to negative ten. Today's down to like negative four.
Speaker 11: So it's cold as shit.
Speaker 2: Yea wild times for an inauguration day, I'll say that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big time. There was another one that I wanted to see anyway. Yeah, it pretty much catches us up. Zombie said, how long is the live going to? We're actually about to wrap it up now, I think, yeah, I mean we're done with the inauguration. We've you know, this is about our typical time that we would wrap up anyway, So yeah, we can go on with.
Speaker 2: Our day what we came to do. I think I feel good about this one. And thank you all everybody for coming in for the middle of the day live like this. I know some of y'all were at work and you had to be kind of low key about where your phone was, and some people were able to just tune in and be a part of the conversation the whole way through. We love and appreciate every one all and this episode will be dropping tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Okay, so no live for the Tuesday night. This was the live for the week.
Speaker 2: We will get back to our regularly scheduled things as of next week, and we will finish this Bingo card next week. Ladies and gents, we have three slots left. I want to hear some wild things next week when we come together and talk about it.
Speaker 3: Cult member homework, try and see if you can come up with three awesome Bengo card ideas. But we will get at that next week. But but yeah, look, if there's anybody who's listening to this the next day, you want to be a part of this conversation. You want to be able to join us on these live shows for these kind of wild events. We've covered the debates in the presidential election, now the inauguration. Usually anytime that there's something big going on, we try and go live on that for those events, just in case something crazy pops off. Plus, it's just a little part of history that you know, we feel like whenever we join with the rest of the Cult members, it just makes it a little bit more special and not very easily forgettable. So we appreciate all the good Cult members who choose to do so. But if you do want to be a part of that the next time you'd come, check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down to the show notes below. And if you want to join us on the live, just sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here. It's ten dollars a month. You get us live four times a month along with the shows a couple of days in advance, completely commercial free shows, and you'll be able to see everybody you know in video rather than just audio. So it is the best way to be able to support the show. And we love all of you good cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Samuel, can you give us our proper sendoff?
Speaker 26: Send off, Jesse pull wherever you are it pleased to be the cows most love from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 2: Also raise Hell Poisdale. Yeah, yee, all right, that was the most uninspiring ee.
Speaker 3: It's the whitest lame as gee I could have probably be given.
Speaker 2: But I just I don't.
Speaker 3: I feel bad saying it because I'm not technically a Southerner. You know, that's just a Southern thuff.
Speaker 24: You've been what how many years have you been in the South now.
Speaker 3: Longer than I lived in the North. So yeah, I guess it's probably about right.
Speaker 24: So you're not a Yankee at this point.
Speaker 26: You're a damn Yankee and you've adopted the Southern hospitality.
Speaker 27: You one of us.
Speaker 2: You're just a transplant.
Speaker 4: We'll work on it together, Jonathan, we will.
Speaker 2: And uh, if you have it, dear cult members that are listening to this the following day, and if you cannot come and support us on Patreon, but you would like to support us in any other type of way, then please at this time hit the five stars, sit the shares of likes and skries to comment, televe a post Le review and shares sit.
Speaker 4: Their friends of the family, share it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Here we deal. Here is the deal.
Speaker 4: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we can get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out metamisteries Jonathan's other show and give them the five star reviews and the positivity and the likesnse subscribes. Go Jack okay to not YouTube channel and give me the subscribe and the follow us over there, and we thank you for everybody. He's already gonna have done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 2: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item It could be an adventurous new toy, or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get eat you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult