Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. How are you. I thought that you were going to be bringing entirely new sunglasses every single time, which is what you told me, and I find out this is a lie because those look very similar to ones that you wore a couple of days ago. So you, sir, are a liar.
Speaker 2: I got yeah, exactly, But we'll slack it. I'm going to mix it up from today onwards. We'll have a new something, okay, a new something.
Speaker 1: Every day, okay, and you have okay.
Speaker 2: Your glasses. We're trying to mix out as much as possible. Maybe you a trinket or a new jacket.
Speaker 3: Uh, we'll get there. We're trying to keep the we're trying to keep the spicy.
Speaker 1: It is just us ten thirty on Saturday, May thirty, first, the last day of May. It does feel kind of late. That's because a couple of things ended, and you know, it just kind of messes with your mind. On today's show, we got Antonio Galiana winning the five k NL. We got Dan Hi Miller beating David back to get his third gold bracelet. We got Bruno Firth, he won the five K PLO. We got a no, he's Bruno. We got a gigantic turnout for the final Mystery Millions Flight. Gigantic, I tell you. Some would say massive, some might say huge. I'm gonna say gigantic. We also got the twenty five k heads Up Championship is down to four. And then of course we will hit on the other news and notes and happenings around the Horseshoe and Paris. But first, of course, do you want to remind you guys to check out play PokerGO dot com for free online poker. It's as simple as that. I don't think I need to get into the read too much. If you guys want to play free online poker, just go to play poker Go. That's web that's iOS, that's Android. That's all you gotta do. They got ring games, they got sit and goes, they got tournaments, and they got it all on play poker gro playpoker go dot com again, Web, iOS and Android. You can play on all those different devices. Deal yourself in now at play poker go dot com. Do you have any community cards things like that you want to get out of the way before we dive into the gritty. You do have a random player of the day, Oh, because you spotted her before I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I completely pushed the name Michelle Cantonella.
Speaker 1: There we say it, Yeschelle can Canna Cannatella. I believe that's how you say.
Speaker 3: It was recently on I think the Traders TV show.
Speaker 1: Yes, she was. I'm a big Traders fan here, definitely watch a lot of it, and she was on it. I can't remember what season or when it was, but she was on it, and I believe, if I remember correctly, I thought everyone on that season was horrific. So there's no idea what the show is.
Speaker 2: But I know a lot of Poka people do watch it, so I've got to put that on my list one day now.
Speaker 1: Not super random, but I saw Ralph Perry. I also I know I also saw in a nod medic who I think that's pretty random. In the one K, I think I'm pretty sure he was playing the one K mister Millions, So that's pretty random to me. So that that's what we got there. But let's move on to some actual news. Here. We got Antonio Galiana winning the five thousand dollars no Limit hold Them tournament. Five hundred and eighty two thousand dollars are going his way. It is his second Wsop Gold bracelet. Last year he won the twenty five hundred dollars Nolanman hold Him Freeze Out and he took home just shy of four hundred and forty thousand dollars for that, and so quite a nice joint payday, I will say from from these two wins for Galiana. In this year's tournament, he topped a field of six hundred and ninety three entries. In the end he beat Frederick Norman in heads up play, Norman taking home three hundred and eighty eight thousand dollars. Christian Roberts got third, Renngi ak Ricky Mao got fourth, You had, Gatan Baalre got fifth, Yuri Uri Uri Sorry sorry Urry Uri Reichenstein got sixth, Justin Liberto got seventh and Georgio Sotoropolis got eighth. The final five players returned today for the first poker Go live stream of the summer, and it was a good one. If you tuned in. Thank you, thank you. Not that I was on the call, but thank you from the company and if you tuned in, you got to see the upgraded set, which looks really really cool, lots of LEDs. It definitely thinks like, you know, we brought the set into the here and now, maybe even slightly into the future, because it looks like you got that much upgraded, so really really really cool to see. Pretty I would say slow, not that it wasn't exciting. I mean there were some big hands, you know, not really any like super big all in moments that I can recall, like big suckouts or anything like that. Pretty slow, methodical, I guess, I'll say final table definitely a talking point that that we'll get into in a minute. But I do want to throw to Natalie Bodie, who's back with us for bits and pieces of this summer. She was on set doing the sideline recording while Jeff and Brent were in the booth, and she caught up with Antonio the winner afterwards. So let's go throw it to Natalie right now, and then we will come on back. Congratulates very tough final table as always at the World Series of Poker. What did it take with this group to be the last one standing today?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's amazing. I mean, I won't blily last year when it came to Vega say, we was like, okay, don't expect anything like that. First event, I play and I and I win it. So it's so sick.
Speaker 1: Quite the start to the summer for you. You mentioned you want a bracelet before. Now it's your second.
Speaker 5: What will this World Series of Poker bracelet me into you?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, uhl, a bracelet. It is something I'm trying to collect. So that's all. It's a happy and that's it basically.
Speaker 1: All right. That was Natalie with Antonio Galliana. Again, congratulations to Galliana. Just absolutely crushing. You heard it in the interview. There his first tournament of the year and he just rips it off. Sorry of the of the diversity of the divasit he just rips it off with a win. Thought he played extremely well, took the chip lead pretty early on. At the final table, Christian Roberts came in with the chip lead, Galliana took it within the first few hands and after that it was, you know, kind of smooth on in a way, a bit of a cooler at the end against Frederick Norman, but I think not to pull the spotlight away from Galiana. But I mean the talking point is obviously the pace of play. Yeah, very very very slow, methodical. There was a thirteen minute hand at one point.
Speaker 3: It must have been a lot of time extensions.
Speaker 1: No, I mean we're going to get into that. Also. I know we're not talking about the five thousand dollars PLO right now, but I do want to bring it into this conversation for a second because in that tournament, which had its day three today again Bruno Firth winning it, and we'll get to that in a little bit, but the clock was called there repeatedly on Martin Cabrell, so much so that eventually the floor just stepped in and said, you, sir, you just have ten seconds to act at all times. So to you, mister PGT commissioner, you deal a lot with this stuff. You obviously work a lot with various partners, most closely with our friends over at Aria, you know, on pace of play, shot clocks, all that sort of stuff. I mean, why are there not shot clocks here? It is It is unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shot clocks obviously very complicated. We have been tweaking the rules.
Speaker 1: Are they are they really complicated?
Speaker 2: Come on, you can just set basic rules and then they're always getting get tweaked and people choice try and find the Luke Paul take advantage.
Speaker 3: Of the rules.
Speaker 2: I would say that WSP needs to consider, you know, shot clocks in all their events five thousand above, maybe excluding the main or I think a very simple solution is all the high rollers and whenever a tournament does that three table redraw.
Speaker 3: I think that's a.
Speaker 2: Fair way to do it, because you do a full redraw, now the shot clock come in. You know, you can decide on amount of time extensions, you know, relative to buying level, and I think it's important for both the TV products but also just you know, does speed up play? And I think that's a pretty simple rule that could easily institute next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, I have to call a spade a spade what it is here, and I think they're just behind the ball on this. You know, play clocks in poker have been around for some time now, and yes, you know there are some tournaments here right the high rollers have them. But it needs to be an extension, you know, and it needs to come into play. I do like the idea of final three tables. You know, whether that's twenty four like it would have been this five K because they were playing eight handed. Whether it's the final twenty seven, whatever it may be, just implement them, you know, because now, yes, earlier parts of the tournaments can obviously drag on without the clocks, of course, but when you get down to when it's really like all eyes on me, everyone's kind of looking at at a tournament, you know, those final stages are when it's likely to be streamed, so you know you're going to get events like this that are on the stream. And it's just, I mean, the public was non stop saying like this is too slow, this is too slow, this is too slow. At one point you had Frederick Norman on the river tanking for like eight or nine minutes, like it was just it was unreal how slow it was going. And you know, Jeff and Brent in the booth were they brought it up every time they could, and I think, you know, kind of rightfully so that they were pointing it out over and over again. Now, I understand that there's a ton of money at stake, and I understand you want to think every decision through and all that sort of stuff, but I think a lot of the clocks that are put into play these days, whether it be on the PGT, whether it be the Triton stuff, whether it be WPT whatever, maybe they're pretty fair overall, like nothing super fast. You know, if you want super fast play, you go to Playboovergua dot com. That's where you go. But if you want you know, fair play with enough decisions, time extensions, all that sort of stuff, I think I think most of the tournaments have now like kind of gone through their growing pains and they've figured out what works best. And I also think that there are enough players and a large enough percentage of the community has adopted it where it's almost like now people see something like what happened today and they're like, wait, there's no clocks, you know, so it's it's it's time, you know, it's time. And I would guess that you could just put it right into the WSP plus app and it could just function right in there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's already on the on the table.
Speaker 1: Well then let's go what are we doing? And I also think that listen, I know you don't want to change things mid series, but I think you should just change its mid series. I think as a community. I think everyone can agree that would make for a more entertaining product when it's shown on streams, when it's shown on TV, which is ultimately better for reaching more people about the game. You know, when people tune in live poker is pretty boring. Even even with clocks, it can be pretty boring, right, but at least with clocks it's a little bit faster. You know, there's that added pressure. You know, if you do run out of them, then you're like, oh, I don't have any, like I got a rerect or, maybe I only have one, you know that sort of thing. So I definitely think we got we got to get those added, and I would not worry at this stage. Again, we are so far into clocks being a thing in poker and being around for so long that you know, even players in the six hundred, like I think, would be fine with it. You know, there are there are venues all over the place where you know, you you get them and it can be you know, it can be any buying. You know, it doesn't just have to be you know, a twenty five K, fifty K or whatever it is. So so yeah, I'm I'm team clock, and we got to get them in there. Again, it wasn't just an issue in this five K. It was also an issue or sorry in the five K No Limit. It was also an issue in the five K PLO, most notably with Martin Cabrell. And again eventually the floor did step in, and you know, all the stuff that I was seeing was that he was just they were like, hey, you got ten seconds act and that's it. But you know, it's kind of in a way, I mean, what would you say, because isn't he in his right to take as long as he wants if there's no clocks exactly? And I understand, I understand if if it does become egregious, you call the clock, right, but it's like there's no clocks. So I mean, like, you know, I don't, I don't understand. So so yeah, so I think you and I both agree something needs to be done for these tournaments, and we you know, ultimately it would make for a better product all around, right and people, you know, tournaments would end faster, people getting more tournaments, more rake, all that sort of stuff. That's good for the operator. Dan Hi Miller, the legend. He's done it again, sir, Number three in the bag for mister high Miller, he'd beat David Bock. David Boch was going for number four. He's back, but it's another runner up finished for David Boch. This was the fifteen hundred dollars seven Card stud tournament, Hi Miller taking home almost one hundred and seven thousand dollars in prize money. Again he did deny David Bach his fourth Wsop Gold bracelet, David Boch taking home seventy five hundred and sixty eight dollars. Then you had Tyler Phillips in third place, Yuri Merriverda in fourth place. I probably butchered that name. I'm sorry, Yuri. He took home thirty three thousand dollars, Menkey Chen twenty three thousand dollars, Christian Lord sixteen point eight, Sam Harrelmeo twelve four hundred and Greg Mueller. Greg Muller. I didn't think played that many tournaments these days, but on the golf calls and yeah exactly. But he's I mean, he's you know, a couple of days in, he's already firing, he's already making a deep run. Eighth place here nine thousand and four and ninety dollars for mister FBT. I mean pretty crazy for high Miller. I saw some like crazy stats on poker news, just like he's cash and like every single w SIP since like ninety seven or something like that, Like Dan Hi, Miller is one of poker's most most treasured characters. Just an absolute I say, wacko endearing, you know, because he has a bit of a whacko. Yeah, but somehow, some way always gets it done. I don't really understand, but it happens. And here he is getting it done again for his third WSFP goal bracelet in the fifteen dollars seven card set. I mean, listen, don't don't rule it out.
Speaker 3: That he win another one.
Speaker 1: Stan himel He's probably gonna final table the senior.
Speaker 3: He's gonna win. He's gonna win the seniors event and then win the seniors.
Speaker 1: I I mean, I really wouldn't doubt it at all. Okay, let's move on. Bruno Firth, Caleb Firth, what is he to you?
Speaker 3: Bruno?
Speaker 1: He's Bruno, Yeah, he's Bruno. Come on, he's Bruno. We don't talk about Bruno. Bruno Firth wins five thousand dollars PLO his second w SPIGO bracelet, like Antonio Galiana, who won one this year and then won one last year. Bruno also won one last year. Last year he won a he was a pilo hilo fifteen hundred was it? I can't remember the buying, but it was a pilohilo. This year he won the five K POO for six hundred and twenty thousand big Ones tops a field of seven hundred and fifty seven entries. Uh Fabian rebu Schmitt tells, I probably completely messed up that last name. I'm sorry. Fabian h four hundred and thirteen thousand dollars for him. Martin Cabrell, who we already talked about a little bit. He ended up riding out his run to third place, to turning eighty eight k. Matthew Cozentino two hundred four thousand, Mark our Ridges one hundred and forty seven thousand. Noel Rodriguez, who finished was it second to Nick Schulman of the twenty five k last year, one hundred and eight thousand dollars for Noel, Jeremy Trogan eight six hundred dollars and Lawrence Brandt sixty one, one hundred and seventy nine dollars. I am horrible at names and I should have prepared them, but I didn't. We had a fun little chat with Bruno Firth after he won. He always brings the style. You and I both know. He's in the studio plenty today. Yeah, crazy wig. I mean it was so good that many times I was staring at it trying to figure out if that was his real hair or not. Certainly, you know, it certainly looked like a wig, right, And we know he likes to wear crazy hats, you know, hairdos wigs whatever. Yeah, different literally, like different shoes, like you'll have one shoe that's like from one pair, of one shoe that's from another pair, like completely different, like one will be Nike, want toll be Adidas whatever. He had a gold chain with a with a dollar sign on it, you know. So yeah, Bruno is always, always fun, always stylish, and we were able to chat with him afterwards. So here is that interview with Bruno Firth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, started the day below average stack with eleven players left. When there were ten players left at the EIGHTYK big Land level chip and a chair literal one chip and a chair. During one hundred K chop, that pot to double up and then doubled up three more times pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. The roller coaster day, I was short again later, unbelievable. What was it like playing with Martin Caburu? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: We called the floor literally fifty times on the guy. There's a waste of time for everyone playing and the employees at WSOP.
Speaker 1: I play a lot of cash.
Speaker 5: Games, and I think the general table vibe at PLO tables is just so much better than it is a no limit tables. My theory is that people get used to losing very quickly at PLO, like you could be a favorite, but you're never really that big of a favorite. You don't get in like aces versus underpair situations like you do and hold them where people like to complain when they lose, like, yeah, okay, you lost, We get it.
Speaker 1: Everyone loses when you gamble like it's so.
Speaker 5: I think the PLO players get that and that so when play some players lose, the table vibe doesn't change at all. People don't get grumpy, they're okay with it, grafinitely.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Oh I mean normal clothes all right? That was Bruno Firth and you heard the story Chip and a chair baby. He was down to one hundred K. I believe it was eighty k. Big Blind when there were two tables left, obviously spun it up from there and ended up in the winner circle. The guy loves PLO. You know, you don't really see him too much outside of the PLO streets. But if it's a PGT PLO series, if it's a PLO cash game, you know, if it's playing in Bobby's room over at Blagio, if it's a PLO event here at the series, you know, if it's got PLO on it likely Bruno Firth is in the field. Now let's get into the mystery. Millions, Sir, gigantic, Like I said, gigantic turnout for this final flight. I believe yesterday I said eighty two hundred to eighty.
Speaker 3: Three hundred spot on naota.
Speaker 1: I mean it wasn't It wasn't a spot on nail. It was pretty close though. Today came in for the final flight. Day one e eight thousand, one hundred and eighteen entries brings the total field size up to nineteen thousand, five hundred and eighty nine. Last year was eighteen thousand, four hundred and nine, So that means that this year's field is plus eleven hundred and eighty entries from last year. Now, they did add a flight. Last year was four flights, this year was five flights, and it's pretty much that that additional flight is the difference, because again plus eleven hundred and eighty and then last year or sorry this year in the opening flight was thirteen hundred and twenty nine, so you know, right around that opening flight is what did it. But tremendous turnout. Again, I gotta give them kudos for the fact that I didn't really hear anything today, you know in terms of like, oh my god, we gotta play ten handed, Oh my god, the lines are ridiculous, Like, yeah, there were some some weight you know, I heard from some friends or whatnot from late red stuff, but nothing super egregious. I mean, I think, all things considered, when the field size comes in at over eighty one hundred entries, you're gonna have some waiting, You're gonna have a little bit of delays. But all in all, you know, kudos to the WSP for cramming this in there. It didn't It definitely didn't seem you and I walked around a bit today. It did not seem like there was an eighty one hundred entry field there, which means that it was a good thing. Yeah. The one time that I was like, oh, they have a big field is when we walked over to Paris from Horseshoe and we saw that massive crowd of you know, they were breaking from Paris to Horseshoe and they were walking them through the hallway. So there's that. I don't know if you caught our buddy Jeff Platt didn't. He's doing some video stuff with WSP ANDWSPP plus, but he hinted that possibly the field could be getting two one million dollar bounties. It is guaranteed that first place is a million and that there will be a top bounty prize of one million dollars. Jeff said it is likely, or he hinted at the fact that the field size is so large, setting a new record for this tournament, that they would possibly get a second million dollar bounty. What do you think about that? That's I don't like it. Why I just want one?
Speaker 2: I'm with you two five hundreds maybe you know, I'll give me ten hundred k's I think for this event in particular, having the one, I think it just needs one, one million, not too rather one and rather have a lot of other bigger prizes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would even say that. I think I think for any mystery bounty, doesn't matter if it's this one or anywhere else in the world, you should have the one biggest amount is its own singular bounty, and then you know, you can do whatever. Like if you did one and then you had like four or five hundreds, Okay, you know cool.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying you need to go from a million down to Okay, you could do fifty million.
Speaker 1: I like a million of five hundred five hundred is a crap ton of money, Okay, an absolute crap ton of money. So yeah, there's that. Uh So again, massive, massive, massive turnouts. Have to get the massive in there on the podcast. Even though I have been saying gigantic Day two is on Sunday, I believe the plan is to start at eleven am, so however many players are left, they will all be in the money. They get into the money at the end of day one, then they play a little bit further, they will return in the money. They will return for the bounties. It's going to be wild and crazy tomorrow. I know you said to me before we got on air, should you play the six hundred tomorrow? No, I think you should be over there doing like checking out this, directing our video team to get some cool stuff because I got because I got to be on commentary unfortunately, you know, I mean, listen, I do love doing the commentary, but I would also love to be in the room for the billion dollar bounty pool, Like you know, that would just be bad ass. It's just wow. I want to see if if the winner reacts like Matt Glance or the I can't remember the other guy from last year who didn't react at all and then basically got booed. So, you know, I always think it's a it's a massive sweat. I'm curious are they going to do do we know if there's gonna be any changes for how it's done, given that they have the app now, so we'll we'll see. But you know, even if there are any changes, I like the way they did it. You know, you basically see your name come up on the big screen, and then if you get like a treasure test, you have to go over and do the actual pull from the treasure test. If not, it just shows your amount and you continue on. So I think this is one of the best days at the WSP by far. It's super exciting and I'm sure people are going to be absolutely going nuts in these mystery boundies. Another thing about this is that mystery bounties now have been around for quite some time, so I think a lot more players are starting to get turned onto the strategy and how they should play them, which means there could be a lot of gambling because you try and get in there, especially if the biggest bounties are available, you try and get in there. When you're up against short stacks, you try and bust people, You try and ultimately get a pull from the treasure test and hopefully you're taking home seven figures. The plan right now is to stream the final table of this tournament on Monday, but that might change. I mean, do you think they're gonna get there to a final table.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be tied.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we do this not expecting a massive increasing players, so it's gonna be definitely closed. We might have to need to have a backup plan and kind of go from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see how that one goes. Maybe we'll have to move things around on the poker Grow streaming schedule. Maybe we won't, but as always, you know, stay tuned to poker Grow on the very social media channels. You can also go to poker grow dot com slash schedule for the most up to date schedule. Tim handles that, and he's always on top of the damn thing, so so yeah, he'll be He'll be doing the thing. Okay, Oh what.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna throw you some stats?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, sorry, just quickly before the before the show, I'm like yelling at Tim about the stats. I'm like, you're the stack guy. You got to give me stats. Do this, do that, whatever, And then of course I just am ready to move on and not to the stats. Yeah exactly, So give me some stats.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Kind of mentioned nineteen thousand, five hundred and eighty nine players. That is the seventh largest field size in wsn P history.
Speaker 1: We got to put that in our article that we have, Remember that article I got up there that rank.
Speaker 2: Seven ahead of it is five hundred, big fifty.
Speaker 3: Glad.
Speaker 2: There is a poker classis classes play, there is a poker houseward mean, biggest field size of all time, he's twenty eight thousand, three hundred and seventy one back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think that there will ever be a tournament that tops that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I think they'll bring back some kind of.
Speaker 2: Crazy like eight flight three hundred dollars buy an event at one point that would help it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You talked about the Flight eighty one hundred and eighteen. You were like, oh, this is the biggest flight in the history.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was wondering if it was a common No, I was, there's no chance.
Speaker 3: I immediately went to the Big fifty event.
Speaker 2: They had a Flight one D that was the last flight of their tournament, had places and that was thirty two percent of the field. Uh, twenty twenty three Trangy Gladiators Poker one Day final flight as well eight thousand, four hundred and sixty seven thirty six percent, and then obviously the one we mentioned final flight as well, that was forty one percent of the total field.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there are some big flights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, no one crams in bodies like the Visibe, I'll tell you that much. They they get those butts in those seats, and it's gonna make for some great, great poker down the stretch in this one. You know this this really is I mean, it's a lot of reticket, of course when you have the bounty element, yes, I mean it's also a lot of reticket just in general because you know someone's going to go on to win a million dollars in the actual tournament. So yeah, So stay tuned to Poker Grow for that one. Hopefully we do get to stream it on Monday, but you know, if not, I'm sure we'll we'll make the changes now necessary to get that up there. At least I hope that we will. Moving on to the twenty five K Heads Up Championship, sixty four entries total, we're in this one. They are down to the final four. We got Patrick Leonard aka Pads up against Archur Martirosian and then we have Alexi Boika up against David Chen fan favorite David Chen. The winner the winners of those two matches will place off in the final and they will ultimately be gunning for the five hundred thousand dollars first place prize. The final four are guaranteed one hundred and eighty thousand dollars. Second place is worth three hundred one thousand dollars. This is a PGT qualifying event, the first one of the summer. How many points we got up top commission?
Speaker 3: Have hear three hundred points? First?
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 2: They already guaranteed one hundred and eight and then one hundred and eighty. The second place Pads, who was obviously as a chance to win this. He wins this, moves up to fifth on the PGT leader board. And then I'm going to put you Bob David Chen he's down in seventieth place.
Speaker 3: He will jump up to a pretty big team place if he wins.
Speaker 2: Pending Pads finished obviously, I know that doesn't mean he's just above him. So yeah, it's a big moving day for a couple of these PGT players in the twenty five k heads up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, immediately at least I'm eating some crow. You know we were. We were giving it to Jeremy Becker for saying that archer Martin Rosian is deep and he wasn't even the money. And now, yeah, I mean, first of all, arch Martin Rosian beat I think he beat who do you beat first? Today? I don't remember who he beat first to day, but immediately I get a tax again. Jeremy blaste me and now Archer is in the final four, so best of luck to you, Jeremy. You know, no bad blood here. You know I'm still not side betting you, but good luck to your team in twenty five k This will be streaming on Sunday on Poker Go the Car. Sorry. The stream will be live at four pm Eastern one pm Pacific. Yours truly will be on the call.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be joined by Tristan Wade, but he's in day two of the Mystery Millions, so he does need has seven big blinds, so you know, I mean, you never know, man, you could, you could spin it up. Who that knows what could happen in that thing. But the plan is to stream the semifinal and the final. Now will do one of those things. I mean, you can probably tell me better. What are we doing tomorrow? One table at a time.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start switch them pads and the table got it feta if Look, if they get to two hours, we'll probably switch that to David chan one just out of fanness.
Speaker 3: We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: We'll see the place of play, We'll see what the snacks stars that try to make that decision during the event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then of course we will have the final match as well. That's all going to be streaming on poker Growing on the pokerro YouTube channel from that secondary horseshoe table that we got going on here at the series. So I'm looking forward to that. Heads up poker is always fun. These guys are going to be pretty deep, I believe to start, so should be plenty of battling. The Leonard in march Rosian battle is crazy. I mean Archi and Marchi. Rosian is just absolute killer. One of the best in the world. Patrick Leonard. We all know pads right, and he's had success online. I believe it was Scoop he won the Scoop heads up title. Maybe last time around might have been w Coop, but I think it was Scoop. But either way, Patrick Leonard a crusher as well. So it's gonna be fun. It's definitely going to be fun. So streaming Sunday on poker Ro four pm Eastern time, one pm Pacific time, and then we have a bunch of other events, you know, we got a couple that are currently being played. It was it was a lighter day at the demisphe in terms of events that were starting, Tim and I talked about a little bit yesterday. That is because of course we had that massive Mystery Millions flight, so needed all the space, all the tables, all the dealers, all that stuff needed to accommodate that huge field there. But we did have day two of the fifteen dollars Dealer's choice. Last I looked they were down to twenty three. Don't know where they're at right now, but let's statman here should have it ready to go.
Speaker 3: So I was actually checking some Mystery Millions numbers.
Speaker 1: Oh you were?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about see how many started day to las yea, it was.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred and fifty. They played down to eighteen.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so crazy how that happens.
Speaker 2: With then back little earlier got to eighteen down in the found title stream that this year, we're on pace for about a thousand players to come back on day two, so I think we should be pretty good. The Dealer's choice is loading twenty players left. Benny Glass chip leader, followed by Scott Bowman. Who ELSEO got there? Matthew Schreiber, He was one of the Day one chip leaders. Dan Zackson there, Alan Lee, my boy Verry Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Interesting name. Forty eighty chips justin Loberto, and they think gamble rounding out the short stacks with four big bets. Looks like they have two levels to go. I think two levels to get.
Speaker 1: I just heard payout, So someone else just busted over there one hundred and fifty thousand dollars up top in the fifteen hundred dollars buying each other choice event one second. Okay, let me just finish this. This was the tournament, as Tim and I outlined the numbers four hundred and thirty entries in twenty twenty two, four point fifty six and twenty twenty three, five thirty and twenty twenty four and then five ninety seven this year, or so up and up and up and up and up every single year for this tournament. Absolutely great to see what do you got for me on first place?
Speaker 2: First place is one hundred and fifty thousand, two hundred and forty five dollars two hundred and forty six and fifty cents.
Speaker 3: Okay, why I don't understand that though?
Speaker 1: I mean, couple that with the fact that the tournament that Antonio Galliano won, he won five hundred and eighty two thousand and eight dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's just the viaciting. There's no way you can have fifty cents in the.
Speaker 1: Not if not if another spot is fifty cents, they don't do that. Yeah, but if the percentage of the prize school comes out.
Speaker 3: This is I feel like this is an era in that.
Speaker 1: This is my guess whatever. Either way, it's silly.
Speaker 3: Triggers me.
Speaker 1: This should just be one hundred and fifty k for first place. The other one should be five hundred and eighty two k. It should be very simple. We've gone over this many many times on the podcast. You know, just make it easy. We got the ten thousand dollars Omaha High Low that did start today. Last I looked, there one hundred and seventy nine entries on day one. This is one of the ten K championship events, so it does have day two entry. It looks like they are up to twenty three, which is they had one hundred and seventy one last year.
Speaker 3: So one n Huh you pulling from Wikipedia, which is incorrect.
Speaker 1: I yeah, it's because they didn't have the day two stuff.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Why why can't stuff just be correct Wikipedia. Yeah I could, but I don't want to do that, all right, one eighty three. And the reason why I go to Wikipedia is because it's just very list Yeah, it's way more of a hassle to go anywhere else.
Speaker 3: You could just use my stuff that hasn't listened.
Speaker 1: Even I could, I probably could. You just have too many stocks, you give me too much craft.
Speaker 2: He's got an entrance prize in the money. We're not country prize one number Brice that that was in the world what country numbers?
Speaker 1: All right, So they're up to one eighty three this year, so I think they'll break it. Yeah, you think they'll break through it? Okay, Well that's good. That's a good sign. Another event that's up, Daniel Granny looks to be going well over there, oh here, Yeah, Day one just concluded twenty minutes ago. So look at that. One hundred and eighty three entries still in contention, at least according to pokeronews dot com. Right now, they have Daniel in second place. Of course that is subject to change. But even if he's not in second.
Speaker 3: I mean tenth place on the app do what is that done?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. What's right? What's wrong? I don't know when things are done as.
Speaker 3: The deal is put the chips in, so like there could still be more counts coming.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, is that But is that from like the last break? Have they done this day to day two? Okay? Okay, you have the day two, So I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how many more will he make? It bumped down?
Speaker 2: Even?
Speaker 1: I mean he's still he's still one of the bigger stacks for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh he's got sixty big bits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, who else is in? Is Jeremy Osmas?
Speaker 2: Oh well, you should check your Twitter and see the tweet I just did about Jeremy was Robert Mazurai. He'sing Joey Coudin, uh Anthony Zana, Eric Watsa said Max Coleman uh ODB Actually, Sis says David Baker could be either Bakes or Odb.
Speaker 3: Eric saidel all these mixed game man Lamb making an appearance.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with this tweet? What's wrong with this? Jeremy tweeted twenty four minutes ago. Two things I like to do in Omaha eight are better tournaments. One look down at ace deuce and pretend to look at my other two cards and raise for a nice flop sweat to stack my chips like this, I don't mind the chips. It's the chips is egregious. No, okay, chips.
Speaker 2: He's really looking at two cards and you guys spend one hundred and forty one dollars.
Speaker 3: This is an accept.
Speaker 1: Jeremy, Is that good? He's fine? No, if you play okay. First of all, if you have a stuce, you're likely always.
Speaker 3: Raising no ass nine ten, no suits?
Speaker 1: How do you mean?
Speaker 3: Come on, please answer me.
Speaker 1: This if a full series of a sjuice whatever? Whatever did he did?
Speaker 3: He say you could be under the gun. I'm the gun with a no suit.
Speaker 1: Listen. I trust Jeremy enough of one of the reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That's that's a very rare occasion. And also if that happens, guess what, no one else has a deuce. So I think you're good there.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: I don't know someone out there that listens.
Speaker 1: I would always see you know what, you know what? You know what?
Speaker 5: This is?
Speaker 1: This is a perfect example of Tim is a knit and I am not in kN it. Okay, I don't care. I would always lean to have the aggressive player on my team. Okay. We're not trying to Alan Kessler this stupid thing, okay and score seven points from seven casses. No, we are trying to win tournaments. We are trying to win fantasy leagues, okay, speaking, So go for it, baby, Just like when Ury you know, went nuts with the jack ten on a bluff and blew up his whole stack to bust in sixth place. Yeah, maybe he could have checked back the river with the show on. No f that. You go for blood, baby, You try and take people out. That's what you do.
Speaker 2: It's okay, twenty five K Fantasy Team dp m D currently say, third place, we weren't first, fifty six points team going Dad's had a couple of little Christian.
Speaker 1: It's fine, long summer. There's one hundred freaking bracelet events. Without looking who's in the bottom, who's on the bottom, who's on the bottom, who's the bottom?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one, okay, yeah, oh second lost Team Australia is lost?
Speaker 1: Isast second loss?
Speaker 4: I just know that.
Speaker 1: I just know that was has all the names that I recognize and I haven't seen them.
Speaker 3: Do anything like maybe they all have three points and one. So he's okay, second lost.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't matter, third place, last place, whatever, it's still super super early. So you know, yeah, I feel good about Seth Davies. Let's let's let's I mean, if we're gonna be reading tweets and then okay, by the way, so I read Jeremy's tweet. Okay, then you said, if my internet decides to work, you said, Donnie Peters and Mickey Doff paid one hundred and forty one dollars for you in twenty five K fantasy and you're only looking at two cards. Are refunds allowed? No, no, stop, it's fine. Okay, it's a long summer. And don't bother my players, okay. Or I'm going to refund you and you don't get any action. No, okay that this is how it works. And I'm going to refund you in in pennies, not even.
Speaker 3: Give you actual money. Probably won't accept these ps. Umm.
Speaker 1: Seth is back, which is crazy. Yeah, I freaking love it. I thought he would going to take another couple of days. No, he got back, missed the twenty five K heads up whatever, straight into the mystery millions, fired two bullets, he said on Twitter today he said, this is the first and probably the last for a while summer where I have the opportunity to play a ton at WISIP. I'm gonna give it a go. No tourney is too small. I'm just gonna be in there grinding. Follow me along here with anything along the way. Blah blah blah. Whatever. Oh he did, he did say Day one didn't get back from Europe in time for a seat in the twenty five K heads Up, but played two bullets in the one K Mystery. I mean, I'm in on this guy. Let's let's go baby Seth All Day rock and Roll. I mean, we get we have the freaking we get the dream team out there. It's just incredible stuff. Why did you write Danie chip leader?
Speaker 3: He was at a time when.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you wrote that. After I was like, that's not that's not right, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: So Tim thinks they're going to surpass the one ninety seven from last year. It's probably a good bet. There's no re.
Speaker 3: Entries in those, right, just one one, but you get one ranch. I haven't had it, couldn't.
Speaker 1: I always thought the championship championship correctly, Yeah, they should be whatever. Okay, And then so that's it for the other stuff that's running today. Tomorrow on Sunday, we have the six hundred dollar Nolan hold Them Deep Stack running. We have a ten thousand dollars Mystery Bounty running, and that is a pretty big shift in time of the schedule. Yeah, where was it last year?
Speaker 2: It was Event seventy six on the schedule, got nine hundred and sixty five entrants. Matthew vmbresh won that for a cool million dollars. We touched on that yesterday, but yeah, very early. You know, I think it actually is better moving out closer to the Mister Million.
Speaker 3: So I do like that. But we'll see what the numbers do.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe not everyone's here because that's around that main event time, or do we get people hitting some bounties, et cetera and then jumping in, So maybe we.
Speaker 3: Do see a field size increase. This will be an interesting one to look go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, matt, I think it'll be pretty big. You know, obviously a lot of people coming off that five k NL that just wrapped up today. It's going to be a bunch of people that are busting that that Mystery Millions tournament that that have some extra cash that they want to fire and maybe they maybe they say, yeah, I just cash for ten k, let's just skip the six.
Speaker 3: Hundred, and we'll just fire the ten k right away. So yeah, I can certainly see that happening.
Speaker 1: And then we have the fifteen hundred dollars no limit duced to seventh single draw, which I can never remember it being this early on schedule.
Speaker 2: No also saying Lasio was a end sixty three, so he's normally opted the limit.
Speaker 3: To seven, but they see they have moved it ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure really the reasons why, but that last he had a four hundred and fifty three entrants, so on the back of the deal's choice, there's a chance we could maybe get a maybe get a little opticular to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, initially seeing this on the schedule this early, I thought maybe we see a downtick, okay, but then I said, I don't know, man, this dealer's choice, like that's the crowd. Yeah, and that one just keeps increasing.
Speaker 3: So I think I think it's a good move.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think this one goes up, probably pushes five hundred, you know, four fifty three last year, I'll say it pushes five hundred right around there. And you know that that'll be great and then you know everyone can just play for a second. Give the bracelet to Nick Schulman because that's likely what's gonna happen. Uh yeah, what else you got for me?
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Did Phil Helmet do anything today? I feel like he was am I.
Speaker 2: He was tweeting about him and his son cashing in the on the same day and thinking that maybe it was history.
Speaker 3: No really really yeah, I mean come on, man.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, cool, Well that's gonna do it for us. I mean, we ain't got much more. The biggest thing is to tune into the stream on Sunday watch the twenty five K heads up. I mean it's we're we're full on streaming, streaming, streaming now. I'm only going to have two days off for the remainder of the summer, so it is full on and we are here and we are in it at the twenty twenty five WSOP for Tim Duckworth. My name is Donnie Peters and we will talk to you guys next time you time. Jane Express