Speaker 1: Oh, fellow bizard, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan Jacob and we have the man, the myth, the legend, Zachary King, ex Satanic Wizard. Welcome to the show, my good man.
Speaker 3: Thank you for inviting me back.
Speaker 2: We are so hype about this now. We've been wanting to do a P. Diddy show here for a little while. And you know, every now and again I get these these like I don't want to say brilliant thoughts, but almost thoughts that are handed down to me from the heavens. And one of those thoughts said, you need to get Zachary King on for this show, because if anybody knows that kind of industry and how all that black melt stuff really works, I feel like, at least as far as our connections, you're the guy.
Speaker 4: No doubt so.
Speaker 5: Actually, Zachary, just a quick tutorial for anybody who hasn't which, by the way, the episodes where you have been on are in our top five most listened to episodes ever period ever, and that is a record that still holds true today and the numbers keep growing. People are still going back and listening to episodes from way back when, and they're still hearing your story for the first time. So if we have a new cult member who may not have gone back and listened to those and they're wondering who who is this ex Satanic wquizer, give a quick background as to who you are and where you come from, and it will make a lot more sense. Why Jonathan brought it to me and I was like, Bro, we have to do this at like one hundred percent. Why you are the only person that we would bring in to speak on p diddy.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I joined my first Satanic coven when I was twelve. I started practicing magic at ten, and that's magic that spelled m ag ic K as Aleister Crowley had a the K, so you'd know the difference in sleight of hand and Satanic magic.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I joined my first officially joined my first government at thirteen. I believed I'd sold my soul to the devil. At fourteen, I performed my first assistant abortion. At eighteen, I graduated from high.
Speaker 5: School, went to colic that assisted abortion that was for the purpose of a ritual. Correct, It's not like you were like volunteering at a planned parenthood that was that was for the purpose of something evil.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yes, if you're doing a hex, which is the worst spell of Satanist has or witch has. Now, some Satanists don't do the an abortion to go with the hex, but are my two covens that I have been part of did Because you say that the hex is you need something that you really somebody wants it bad enough to pay for it. So you need to offer Satan something that he wants, and then he'll give you something you want. And the unfortunate thing is there's nothing that would make it equal for you to get for you to kill a baby, right, even if you could get a trillion dollars for it, what's that baby's life worth. It's got to be more than a trillion dollars, right, Yet people are willing, Oh, I can get a million dollars, kill as many babies as you want. Yeah, you know, it's like somehow there's a disconnect. Here's here's the disconnect to me. Why is it If you're riding down this and you see a woman with a stroller on the sidewalk, you won't drive up on the curb, but boom, take her out. Keep going. I won't do that, But you'll go to a planned parenthood and say, murder my baby that's inside me. I mean, where is one's a baby and one's not. Where is that?
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Well, they like to get away with calling it a fetus. It's not. It's not a baby yet. That's that's the divide.
Speaker 3: Well, we as Christians claim that it's a baby at conception as soon as the sperm meets the egg, instant baby, instant guardian angel.
Speaker 2: Which by the way, that has been proven scientifically. You know, they they watch as soon as the sperm meets the egg, there's a little jolt of light that goes that jumps into the cell seemingly from nowhere. And so you know, us being well, I'm not I'm not a Christian or a Catholic or anything, but I'm at least I can see that as like that's a spiritual thing that's going on right there. You know, you have to be.
Speaker 3: A Christian or Catholic to have morals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very true, to know that right and wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you were sick, you said fourteen or sixteen when you first assisted a abortion for the purpose of a hex I was.
Speaker 3: Fourteen fourteen away from turning fifteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, and then you said I think you were going on You said eighteen.
Speaker 4: It was the next milestone, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Eighteen. I was graduating from high school and I went to college, and I wanted to find another Satanic coven. And I figured, I'm not going to find one because they're not going to advertise at the town square. Sure I did, so I joined the Satanic coven. I wasn't into what they were into, and I was looking for like I had read a book during the summer that mentioned a Satanic coven that did work with the Illuminati and went to Bohemian Grove. Never heard of Bohemian Grove or the Ilyuminati. But they sound like power players, power brokers.
Speaker 5: You said this was after you graduated college or while you were still in college.
Speaker 3: No, I graduate. I graduated high school.
Speaker 4: Graduated high school. You were going into college.
Speaker 5: So when you first found the Bohemian Grove coven, you were give or take how old?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Eighteen eighteen nineteen, gotcha, you know, and they had I called my first coven and I said, this place isn't what I'm looking for in a coven. And I've heard about these two places. I don't know if this is real. And they said, you want the World Church of Satan or Satan's World Church, two different names, same coven. Okay, he goes call this number. Answer, you know, say a few things in the in the voicemail, and then when you go to wherever they send you, to take your ID because they're going to want make sure that your name matches. You know, your real name matches the name you gave. I was like, all right, so don't lie, gotcha. So I call the number and left a message, and then soon after that they called me back, gave me an address to go to and said that I'll probably have to park about two miles away. I was like, why would I have to do that? But I got there. I went all the way up to the building. I drove up there and then realized once I was there, there's no place to park. There's a huge parking lot, but all the parking lots are packed, and they have security guards that tell you this is all full. So you drive to the next one. This is all full, and you drive to the next one. After a while, I'm about two miles away, you know, and the guy that sees me, you know, he's like, yeah, we have some spots over here. So I parked my car and walk up to him and they're like, how far away are we? Hecause it's about two miles. You're gonna have to hope it for a while, you know. And I'm thinking, you're a security guard. Don't you have a car?
Speaker 4: Right right? Can you hop on the golf cart with you?
Speaker 3: Bro? I mean shit, right right? You know what's wrong with this? Yeah? People really breaking into cars out of here?
Speaker 4: Come on right right right?
Speaker 3: So you know, he's like, you know, you better start now. Okay, Fine, So I walked two miles and you know, it's about forty five minutes later, I'm there. I do have to give my ID to get in. And it's about the size of a Super Walmart, but I don't even know if Super Walmart existed back then. It was huge. Yeah, And I went inside and there's this big, heavy, black curtain that's the first thing you see. And then they moved that out of the way for you. And this room, this building has about ten thousand people in it. And that ends up being World Church of Satan. That's what I joined. That was when I was eighteen. When I was twenty one, they picked me to be the High Wizard. And as the High Wizard, one of your jobs is making rock stars, which is why you have me here today now. And you know, you do a lot of stuff and you travel around. You speak with millionaires and billionaires, political people, presidents, kings and queens, rock stars, actors.
Speaker 4: You know, people of influence and power.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah, And I worked with the Illuminati for twelve years. I went to bolam Merove eighteen times. I know that seems like, how can you go eighteen times when they're only open for cremation of care? But they're not just open for cremation of care that they're open in February, May, July, and October, so cremation of care happens once a year. But you can get invited there as long as there's a billionaire that wants you, you can get in.
Speaker 5: So off tangent question, But I am curious about this. Why is a Bohemian grove open during the winter solstice?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: There are like certain big, big, quote unquote festivals that a lot of other cultures and even the Satanic Church recognize in certain ways.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they're not open during the winter solstice as well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Not fair enough, I would when you're a member of it. Billionaires are invited, if political figures are invited, I am only invited because I'm an end, a means to an end.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: It was like I do magic. They invite me because I'm like a mover and a shaker in a way when they call me and they want something done. I don't always use magic. Sometimes I know which levers to pull, our buttons to push. No, that if you cannot pass a bill so that you can build a building, that there's a form you can fill out and you just have to fill that out and put it on the right person's desk and you get to build your building. Sure, magic, you know, but I found that out early in my career. I was like, well, you mean I don't have to do a magic spell and have that count against me. All I got to do is fill out this form and put it on that person's desk. Sign me up. And there was a bunch of stuff that I got approved. Going that route. You just had the building, the person, you know, where to go, what time to be there. You know, some people, the main person goes to lunch from twelve to two. Whoever fills in their position will approve anything, no matter what it is, they'll approve it.
Speaker 2: That's real power rate there, dude. Like you know, it's the connections that you make. And that was something you know, whenever I was living in Louisiana, I didn't really have a whole lot of connections whenever I first moved there, and it was like a few years that I had lived there until I graduated high school. And whenever I was there, I like all of my friends were getting into the plant and I couldn't get into the plant. Like I didn't really know anybody. And all the people that I knew that were in the plant, they were just you know, the bottom of the barrel, basically helpers. They didn't really have any kind of pool or any kind of say so. But all of those people they knew people that were already a part of the plant. They already had those kind of connections. And so you being at that high ranking position that you were, all the connections that you were able to form. I mean it's like, yeah, I get it. Why do magic if you don't have to?
Speaker 5: Rightude, There's been experience, like a social experiment though, just watched basically with an orange vest, a clipboard and aid badge dangling from your neck could be blank.
Speaker 4: Doesn't even have to have anything in the little sleeve. Just to have this leave the lanyard on your neck. You could pretty much get into any place.
Speaker 5: Ever if you walk with authority, like you're in the middle of something and you don't have time to talk to the security guard and you're just like whatever. Bro an orange vest and a clipboard will get you in to places.
Speaker 4: So one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And like you said, you learn certain things, certain things you need magic for certain things you don't. But to your point, you would get called to Bohemian grow because they wanted you for specific things. Like you didn't just show up because you were a member of the clique. You were called to show up to perform, right right.
Speaker 3: That's like when I used to go to Builderberg meetings. They don't want me there. I'm a clown in a tuxedo and they don't want to have to talk to me. They don't want to sit next to me, they don't want to have anything to.
Speaker 4: Do with me.
Speaker 3: But but I recognize that they cannot get something's done without the High Wizard, so they have to put up with me. Yeah. Yeah, they weren't happy with me at all. You know, I used to mess with them. I'm sitting at this big boardroom table. I mean it's like forty feet long, and there's empty seats on either side of me. The other side has everybody in the room. And I would tell you people be standing up. They're clearly tired of standing up. And I went, hey, you want to come here and sit next to me? Like I would wink at these people, Hey, I want to sit next to.
Speaker 2: Me just to mess with them, just.
Speaker 3: To mess with them, because I know they're not coming. They're next to me, that they're not going to do anything. You know, they're some of the morning. I just said something, you know, and and they're not. They're not moving. I was like, your feet must be tired. You've been on for a while. You want to come over here and sit next to me? How about this? And I shoved the chair away and be like, how about now chairs further away from me. Now, before you decide to run over here and jump in it, let me show you a magic trick. And I put my hand up and the chair rolling back to me. Oh brouh, it doesn't matter. Where you are in the room. You're sitting across from me, I can still bring you over here.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that is I mean it's pretty cool. It's pretty cool, even though it's like Satanic or whatever. Nobody wants to be involved in that kind of shit. But if it wasn't Satanic, that would be cool.
Speaker 5: It's a flex dude in a room of the build of Bergs with these powerful people like yo messing with them on that level. You watch these powerful men get that shooketh look in their eye.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a flex I get.
Speaker 3: It, you know. And they, on the other hand, they could kill me. Sure, they could all pull out guns and just blow me away, but my magic was so strong. I don't know if demons would have stopped the bullets from hitting me, or they'll let me die. I don't know. None of that was ever, you know tested, but I know that they were scared to do something to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sense. I mean right, It's like you might fear repercussions if you shot the Satanic Wizard.
Speaker 5: You might want the Satanic Worldwide coven pissed at you to the day you just killed their boy.
Speaker 4: Like no, no, no, we're gonna put some respect on that name.
Speaker 2: All the beings of the underworld. You know, it's like you'd you'ld fear. I mean, it's all fine and dandy whenever you're around you know, your security guards and shit. But what happens when you go to sleep, bitch?
Speaker 4: You know, for espionage?
Speaker 5: You ever had your fortune five hundred company disintegrated from demonic forces? You want to be the first bro like yo, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: You know. They yeah, they they did not like me very much, But I never heard that they didn't like. I just knew they didn't like.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's fair.
Speaker 5: Your makeup and top had was a bit off putting in certain environments, So I get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well, there's a similar story going back the other way. I turned down one request for a magic spell in my life, and you know, I always felt like, if you're going to pay a half a million dollars or more for your magic spell, you deserve to have it done, no matter how nefarious it is. If you're willing to pay big money for it, you should get it. And I had to meet with these people. I don't know who they were. They're dressed very nice, I mean very nice. And they said that they wanted me to do a magic spell I would clear the way for an assassination of a pope. And I said, no, it's somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the guy's like, are you Catholic? No, I'm a Satanist, is why don't you do it? I said, I said no, And they're not allowed to ask me these questions. They just had to be pissed off. Go to a different high wizard. I mean, there could be up to ten of us in the world, so what's the big deal. Just go to a different one. But I didn't tell anybody my reason for saying no. Now, all I know about the Catholic Church is my dad told me when I was eight years old that they were all going to help. So I thought, well, all the Catholics are going to help. I'll eventually see him one day. But I know that they have priests, and they have bishops and archbishops and cardinals and a pope, and I don't know. I know what a high priest and a high priestess can do. And I know I'm stronger than high priests and eye priestesses, right, But am I stronger than a capitalo priest? I don't know. And how many of these guys must there be, you know, and I'm thinking they're all over the world. Is that ten thousand? Is it twenty five thousand? I mean, And let's say that I clear the way and their pope gets assassinated? Are they going to know that a high wizard did it? Are they going? Are all these priests, however many there are gonna come after me?
Speaker 4: Yeah? This is gold kickstart a spiritual, actual war.
Speaker 3: Right you know. It's like, am I strong enough to defeat, say, twenty five thousand priests? I don't know, and I don't want to give it a shot.
Speaker 2: It sounds about right, though, because yeah, I mean, I know, like just on the outside looking in looking at the Catholic Church, it absolutely I mean to me anyway, seems like the most powerful church of all of them, you know. And and maybe it's because I mean I went to a Catholic mass one time. It seemed very ritualistic. That's just me on the outside looking in. But like, you know, you're eating the bread, and you're you know, you're drinking the juice, you're standing up, you're sitting down. There's an authority whenever the what is it the priests that's up there speaking, and it's very like it's very orchestrated, you know, and organized.
Speaker 3: And yeah, very over years of tradition.
Speaker 5: Right, And I mean from that perspective of like maybe if maybe you are you stronger than these many priests, I see where that's coming from as well. But also like, all right, let's be real here, Satanic wizardry has been around since the beginning. I am sure there's been more than one high wizard that has tried to take out a pope before, and there's a reason why it hasn't been done.
Speaker 4: I understand your hesitancy.
Speaker 5: It's towards like, hey, if there's you know, I could do some other stuff for you, but like that specific homie, I'm not going to be the first.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, there was time in history, it's in the Old Testament, and they weren't called high wizards, but they were high wizards. It was the four hundred and fifty prophits of Bail. Yeah, and you know they were all murdered at the same time, where they were all killed at the same time. Yeah, And you know it's like that's why we're not allowed to have two high wizards in the same place at the same time, and that's why I think they also limited. You know, it's between two and five, but the number could be as low as one or as high as ten, but ten is the is the maximum right now because they don't want four hundred and fifty of them killed all at once.
Speaker 2: Again, how did they all die in that, I'm not familiar with that story. Was it were they smoten like by God or how did that work?
Speaker 3: Elijah was being was challenging their God, and they were challenging, obviously Elijah's God. And they went to this temple and they're outside and there's these it's like a metal dish, but it's really large, and they stack wood all over it and Elijah's pouring water on his He's just dousing it with as much water as he can fit on it. Water is pouring off of this display, but he's got wood up there and he's telling them and all these guys are trying to bring fire from their God to burn their their four hundred and fifty displays of wood.
Speaker 5: So yeah, the background of this, this this story is famously called the Showdown between God and Bail.
Speaker 4: Okay, And long.
Speaker 5: Story short, there was a which religion is the true one, Elijah was saying that his god was.
Speaker 4: They were saying the Bail is the real God.
Speaker 5: So they decide to actually put down a contest Wheen's God would make this catch on fire.
Speaker 4: First, Elijah's pouring water all.
Speaker 5: Over his and the priests of Bail are like doing their chance and their things.
Speaker 3: And the uh. The Elijah makes a comment to them, maybe your God is sitting on the toilet. Maybe he's busy and can't be bothered right now. You know, that's making them mad, and they're trying to do whatever. When finally they're unsuccessful, then he calls upon God, and God sends down lightning that ignites his water laden wood and also ignites the four hundred and fifty other things that are wood. But the lightning is so powerful it kills all the four hundred and fifty prophets of Bail.
Speaker 2: You know. But stories like that to where it's like, Okay, I could get well, I can't vibe with it, but I can understand how somebody could be an atheist. First off, like to say that it's all fake, none of it's real. Okay, that's one side, But to be a Satanist just out of curiosity. Don't you also have to accept that God and Jesus and the Bible were all real things, since that seems to be the enemy already understood.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's a covenant called the Joy of Satan. Not a fantastic name.
Speaker 2: Interesting word there, Joy. That's what Kamala has been using a lot lately.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I don't think she knows what joy is.
Speaker 4: Well, I think she gives it.
Speaker 5: There's been certain elected officials that have really taken joy, you know, with her.
Speaker 4: She's a bit of a harlot.
Speaker 5: As it's been known. She slept her position, so you know, who knows. Maybe she's known to put a smile on a man's face.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't see it now, my cup of Joe.
Speaker 2: A couple of moments of joy any way, Yeah, so that.
Speaker 5: Clarity comes in anyway, Where was I?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: The Joy of Satan?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Temple of Joy?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, the Temple of Joy. Sure that's different than Almon Joy. So the Joy of Satan has written a manifesto on their website. You can go there and read it. And in their manifesto, God is the bad guy and Satan was the good guy, and this is why they worshiped Satan. And their number one goal is the destruction of the Catholic Church, and they send people to work at the Catholic Church. You apply for a job, you get a job as a secretary, and then they slowly work at bringing it down. I got contacted by an exorcist in I think it was Wisconsin, and and the person they were working with was a Joy of Satan member, and they're possessed, and they showed her this is what position he used to have, and they showed her the pink video. And she looked at the guy in the pink video and said, if that's the guy you want me to call, his magic is very powerful. And they said, no, that's he's not that guy, but that's the look he used to have, you know. She said, well, that look, she said, that's a high wizard and they're very powerful, you know. And Joy of Satan, as far as I know, is not connected to World Church of Satan. But this woman knows, you know, she's possessed and she knows that look as igh wizard.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, so she's possessed. So it's basically the demon that's saying that's admitting that. Yeah, whoooo, they know maybe they It's like they say, you know, you may not believe in the devil, but he believes in you. You know.
Speaker 3: There's I used to work, I work the most. I worked with a few exorcists, but the one I worked with the most was Monsignor Lefemina, who was since passed away. But he would call at the at the exorcism when we would all show up. The first thing he would do is ask who wants to go to confession, and so the people go that haven't been yet. Then he has a Latin mass, and then after the Latin Mass, we launched right into the exorcism and he calls Satan before the Tribunal of God and he says, if you do that, Satan must appear, He must show up, and he must answer for his crimes, you know, like what did this person do for you to have the right to possess them? And so once Satan says what they did, then he has the person and renounce those things, and then Satan leaves and we have to do battle with the first which is usually well many times is an evil spirit that Satan brought out of hell to be the first person you do battle with, then from there after that person goes. Then you do battle with the weakest demon, and you keep working your way up to the strongest demon. Many times you don't get all the way through it in the first day. You know, we've done an exorcism for eight hours. Everybody's exhausted, and there's still sixteen demons to go, So you have to make an appointment to come do this again. But I was in this room. We were going to do battle with this kid that was like nineteen and he had gotten possessed through born addiction, masturbation, addiction, and heavy metal music. And as Satan is saying these things, I'm sitting one row behind to his right, and all I do I pray rosaries during the exorcism, and I listen to everything that said. Then when we take a break, I go back and I talk to the priests and I give them my You know, this is what I think is going on. You know, this I think is a lie. This is the truth. So Satan suddenly turns around and looks at me and says, Zachary King is not welcomed in this exorcism. He's a liar and a traitor, and the exorcist takes a picture of holy water and douses him in the whole thing and yells silence, you will only speak to me and only when spoken to, and Satan howled for like three minutes. It was impressive. Somebody that practices opera might could do that. The conten year old kid ain't the one, you know, So that was a yell straight from Satan.
Speaker 2: My good, that had to have been horrifying.
Speaker 3: Well, at the first break, we took a break at six hours, and it was me and the extressist and two other priests that went into another room to talk about what we saw. And as soon as we got in this other room, one of the priests said that totally gave you street cred. You were just told by Satan himself, but you're not welcome here because you're a liar and a trader. Who was he to call somebody a liar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that is kind of strange, Like, I mean, it's not like you went into the room and introduced you yourself to the kid and said, hey, I used to be an ex satanist, I used to be just like you or something like that. You know, It's like that's that's some paranormal type stuff right there for sure.
Speaker 5: Right, that was somebody or something from the other side that knew you from back in the day.
Speaker 4: It's well people, right exactly.
Speaker 5: And you know, there's so much evidence to when it comes to real possessions. Yes, there is examples of people who are schizophrenic, okay, and it's.
Speaker 4: Not a real demonic possession.
Speaker 5: It is split personality disorder or something like that that does in fact exist in.
Speaker 4: The real world.
Speaker 5: But there is far too many examples of something like that where it's like that kid has never heard the name Zachary King, nor would he know to bring it up in this time and place when he's in a trans like state being spoken at with a priest and like, no, what the hell was that? And it's like, no, No, this is real life, like demons, angels, this whole thing.
Speaker 4: It's real, real dude.
Speaker 2: There's this show it's called Evil. Have you ever seen it?
Speaker 4: I heard it, dude.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 2: I think it's on Netflix. Yeah, and it's the It's the Big Dude. If you ever like, I'm a Marvel dork, but that guy he played Luke Cage or a super strong guy right, But he's like in training to be a priest or something along the h and training to be yeah, something like that, and and he's like involved in a lot of you know, uh, these these people who have been taken over, you know, by by demons and whatnot, and it is pretty interesting. Like some of them, some of them are really like you know, some of them are definitely fake, Like you can absolutely point to some of them. Some of them are just like they're just crazy fucking people and they're trying to get a little rouse out of you. But then you see some other ones and you're like, this dude's speaking Latin what you know, Like they're.
Speaker 5: Able to produce a like a metal yell, like a scream yell that can last. Like okay, again, if this was like a trained metal head who had been doing stage performances night after night for like ten years and he could let out that kind of thing, Okay, he's been trained to do that. Some kid who has never done that before is not going to be able to produce that type of sound for that long. I'm saying that as a metal head, I'm it's it's damn near impossible.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: It was like hear something like that, and you're thinking it's this guy from Steelheart.
Speaker 4: Yeah for real, Yeah, it's been a hot minute. Man, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: I like, uh, I prefer like old school thrash metal as opposed to a lot of the modern stuff. I feel it to be whiny these days. But you know, at the same time as I'm saying that, like, for one, I love Slayer. However, if you look at the lyrics that Slayer is singing about, it's very much not a positive message. But I can't deny the music and the hard beats to it all. That's what I love about it. It was only once I really looked at the lyrics, I'm like, ah, there's a spirit attached to this man, And I like, for a second, I was like, maybe it's just for the artistic.
Speaker 4: Flair, right, to get a rise out of people.
Speaker 5: They're they're taking the edgy approach for the sake of being edgy, And there are some artists that are doing that. But then there's others that are clearly very open about what they are and who they are, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Maybe some I mean, words are spells. We've done a couple of those episodes, right and you can call them spells, you can call them invocations, evocations like and it's if you look at it, like most of that occultic stuff, it is artistic in nature. Like that's the way they like to spin it, for sure, because you know, whenever you're getting together for a gathering for your cult or whatever, Like, there's a lot of magic if you if you just look into how to perform like some certain magic rituals, Dude, there is absolutely an artistic flair. You got certain representations representing something that you know is going into your subconscious mind and all that stuff. So you can see within music, within music, videos, within movies, TV shows, whatever it is, within politics even I mean, look how Washington, DC is set up. Is that a coincidence that it's set up like a set up like a pentagram? You know, like it's it's wild.
Speaker 5: But especially in the music industry, dude, Like there's a reason why in freemasonry, music is one of the crafts that you can dedicate your life to studying. And why even in the ancient times, musicians have always been a classification of themselves because you're right, words are spells, and when you couple that with musical notes, and frequencies and vibrations. I don't know how many rituals you've been to, but the ones that I have been found myself a part of nothing satanic. It was mostly Nordic pagan which we could have that talk another day. But there was drums right there. There was instruments being played, and like that was a part of it all. So I mean and look at even in mass and in certain services of Christianity, music is a part of it, right, There's there's a reason why all of that flows together.
Speaker 4: I think it absolutely ties in.
Speaker 3: Well. Music is the only medium that you can't stop from talking directly to your soul. But even if you put earmuffs on, you still have that beat. It still gets to your soul, you know, and you can't stop it from getting to your soul. So what shocks me those when I give my dogs and people will say, well, surely this person has never done anything wrong, you know, as far as magically goes. And you know, I said, who watches the halftime at the super Bowl? How many people saw Madonna at the halftime at the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Jeddy ripped out like.
Speaker 3: A Witchcraft outfit with headdress involved. You don't notice that did you not see? I think it was at the Grammys one year and it was Katie Perry doing black Horse, which she's got broomsticks on the stage and a bunch of women dressed like witches and they're all doing a ritual and no one blinks an eye, no one is shot.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 3: What is that? Nicki Minaj? Oh God, Nicki Minaj got exercised on by a fake priest. But she's having an exorcism and she's manifesting, and it's like, yeah, this is done a sent.
Speaker 2: Oh we'll be getting into her today as we eventually get into Diddy. I mean, I love hearing about this whole, this whole like satanist satanistic stuff, and I think that it is very important to really learn about all this stuff so that you can be aware of it. Like a lot of people they'll watch, you know, just TV. You know, they'll they'll slip into that, you know, kind of like a lower subconscious state where you're kind of in like a trance to where you're kind of being taught at a subconscious level, not even really knowing what's going on. And that's why, you know, we see certain things and we become like, you know, almost not even afflicted by certain things that you see on TV because and then you see him in reality and it's like, oh, well, no big deal. I mean, I've seen it on TV a million times, Orr, I played it on the video game a million times, you know, and it's it's it's definitely it's it's not a good it's not a good thing to where you know, you can walk past a dead body in the street and it doesn't even affect you, even if it's the first dead body you've ever seen, because subconsciously you've seen that a million times.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: And so as we kind of were talking about the music of it all, and so your background with the Satanic groups and the covens and all of that, if anybody does want to hear the rest of your story, I highly advise them to go check out the previous episodes where you've been on.
Speaker 4: It is a very deep dive into your whole walk.
Speaker 5: But just I wanted to talk a little bit about that so we could give people the context and a little bit of the background of who you are if they've never heard of you before. Right, So, now we're talking about the music, and now we're talking industry. Talk to me about this P Diddy situation, because when you were in this position as a Satanic high wizard, you were in a position to make blackmail and certain things have like this. So when you heard about P Diddy, you were you even shocked or did you know about it?
Speaker 3: Like no, Because I've been doing these talks since twenty ten and I've talked about a lot of different rock stars. And when I say rock star, that the umbrella over everybody. So I mean I've worked with opera, country, R and B, rap, heavy metal, rock and roll. You know, there's a genre name for it. I've probably worked with it, you know. And I help people become quote unquote rock stars, you know. And how this first starts out is that you go to a warehouse deal. I'm pretty sure I told you this story the last time I was on. But you go to a warehouse deal, and at a warehouse deal, somebody has heard from their agent, their publicists, their director, their producer, friend, another rock band. This is the warehouse you need to go to. You need to get on their mailing list and they'll tell you when the next event's going to happen, and then just be ready to do the unexpected. You know, they're going to give you a business card and you have to call that number and be willing to do anything. And so you know, I get there, I've got I'm the high Wizard, I've got an entourage with me, I've got security personnel, and then I've also got these people with clipboards. And each one of the lists has a list of names. And so when somebody comes up and says, my name is whoever Paul Stanley. Now I'm just making that up. I'm not saying Paul Stanley did this right, but I'm Paul Stanley. So then the different people have to look on their clipboards to see if they have Paul Stanley, and if they don't, if nobody has it, he's sent away and he's told your name's not on the list. You have to come through this, through this process, and then you get approved and put on the list, and then you come back and you know you can try again, but just showing up and us not knowing you, we can't do that, right. So somebody else shows up, They're totally fine, and then you know there could be ten thousand people in this where else and some people even set up their band equipment and they're ready to perform. I don't care. I don't want to hear your band. I don't want to hear anything. Really. I go in and I ask who wants to be famous? And everybody's raising their hand. Now, some people don't raise their hand, and I was like, you don't want to be famous? He goes, well yeah, but I didn't want to jump at and said, you know, I look like I'm desperate. Then I was like, everybody here is desperate. I'm the guy that can make your rock star. You need to raise your hand if you want to be famous, you know. So then they raise their hands, you know. Then I come up to them. I'm like, what are you willing to do to be famous? And almost everybody has a line in the sand they draw. They said, I'll do anything to be famous, but nothing with animals and nothing with children. Well try it another time and I would turn around and walk away, you know. And their names are now taking off the list and they have to come back in ninety days. And everybody I'm coming up to this is what I'm doing. Who wants to be famous? What are you willing to do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nothing with animals? Take them off the list, there's either see you in ninety days. And I keep doing that, but eventually I come up to somebody that says I'll do anything. I got to tell you up front that I cannot sing or dance. I can't write a song, I can't write music. I can't even write a poem.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't have really any talents of any kind. And I knew that there was a Doctor Seuss book in this where else somewhere, So I sent one of my guys off to find the Doctor Seu's book and he runs off and he gets it pretty quick. And I give the Doctor Seuss book to this guy, and I said, now keep in mind he's slightly overweight and no talent. I was like, read me this Doctor Seu's book. So he started reading it, and just before it rhymed, he closed the book and said, I don't get it. And in my mind, I'm like, you can't even make a Doctor Seus's book rhyme. And you want to be famous. I was like, all right, what are you willing to do to be famous? Anything? What's anything? He goes anything. I would do anything. I said, You've got to give me an example of what anything means, because in my mind, I know that Satan doesn't want the guy that draws a line in the sand and says I won't cross that. Satan wants the person that's willing to jump in the mud and be drugged through it. And if you're willing to do that, I can make your rock star. And he said, if you put me in a room with a naked three year old and a horse, I'm having sex with at least one of them. And if I think is what you want, I'll have sex with both. Okay, you're my boy. So I give them a card. On one side is the New York Skyline. On the other side is a phone number. You call that number and they're going to have you go somewhere and then you just do whatever it is they tell you to do. Now, remember that they are going to be taking your picture while you do this. You're not going to see anybody, but there's cameras there and they're filming everything you're doing, and they're taking still photos of it. And if you ever decide then you'd like to reveal to the world what people have to do to become famous, they'll reveal to the world which you have to do to become famous, and it's not going to be worth it, and you're going to be thought of as disgusting. No one will like you after that.
Speaker 2: So just out of curiosity, I'm trying to figure out how that exactly works. So let's say this character ends up saying, well, he doesn't have any talents, but he's willing to do everything. Is he then imbued talent from Satan somehow magically, or is he just put in a position to where he can be taught all these things eventually so that he can become this famous person or both.
Speaker 3: He said he had zero talents, and I told him, if you take this card and call this number and do whatever it is they tell you to do, I'll see you on MTV in six months. I saw him on MTV in about ninety days, and he was singing and dancing in one of the popular boy bands of the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like Meeting the Devil at the Crossroads, that whole story. You know, the guy goes to meet the Devil at the Crossroads. Couldn't play guitar, couldn't sing, couldn't do any of that shit. The next day he's oh, there's that story.
Speaker 5: Well I mean that also, But it doesn't take much talent to be in a boy band, right, No, dancing's hard, it's it's choreography. If you do it enough, they make They train monkeys in the circus to do choreography, you know what I mean, Like they trained bear ride unicycles, yea.
Speaker 3: Their own instruments, right, just a dance routine.
Speaker 4: It's a dance routine.
Speaker 5: You throw some auto tune on it, you know, and it's all about just advancing.
Speaker 4: Their modeling careers. Honestly, that's about it's I mean, I could see it.
Speaker 5: I feel like, okay, like you said, crossroad situation where homeboyke became a class musical talent at a certain instrument like yo, that's next level.
Speaker 4: But boy bands, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like it would be a lot easier to mold into form. Look at one direction, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, in all oh, just going back to that though that I couldn't think of the the guy's name for some reason, Robert Johnson. He's the supposedly the famous guy who allegedly met the Devil at the Crossroads. But it says right here that Robert Johnson stands at the crossroads of American music, much as it is rumored that he once stood at a Mississippi crossroad and sold his soul to the devil in exchange for his unique musical gifts. And he had like he had friends who could testify that he had no talent, like, you know, they heard him playing on the guitar. He would try, you know, but and then it was like the next day, all of a sudden, he's he's this guy, you know, so there's something.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you boy Tommy on Oh brother, we're art Thal. He was based off of that dude.
Speaker 3: Right Crossroads with Ralph Machio.
Speaker 4: Heard of it.
Speaker 3: It's decent. And the guitarist that he has to go up against in hell is Steve Vai.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a minute, is it an eighties movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there's like that insane showdown at the end, and oh shit, yeah the kid, the karate kid.
Speaker 3: Right, the karate kid.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've seen the showdown. I haven't seen the whole movie. I saw that final showdown and it's sick.
Speaker 4: It's sick.
Speaker 3: But he plays how he wins is that he plays classical guitar, because that's where he was going. Was a classical guitar school, yeah, and they were getting onto him because he was trying to play the blues, you know. And then when he's fighting Satan's Minion and that guy's wailing away and beating him bad, he then starts playing the classical guitar. Yeah, and Satan's Minion can't do it, doesn't know that. He only knows heavy.
Speaker 2: Metal sounds about right. The one of my favorite movies that I that it kind of reminds me of this is if you've ever seen Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny with Jack Black, you know, he has to have that that duel with Satan or Beelzebub, whoever it is at the end, and they don't remember the name of the song, they don't remember how it went, but they wrote a tribute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just a tribute.
Speaker 5: And that whole movie was based about the Pick of Destiny actually being the completing piece.
Speaker 4: For the Demon and it was a whole thing.
Speaker 5: And and Jack Black even said later on, like before he had a child, he said, if I ever have a kid, I'm never letting him watch Tenacious D in their life. Like that's that's real, that's real shit, you know, I mean you see people mature with the age.
Speaker 4: And now Jack Black's looking at that like, you know, ah, not my finest hour, you know.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, I would say possibly the musical voice of a generation. You know, Tenacious D's album went hard.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I dude, I can That's like my go to every time I go to karaoke, Like, it's fucker gently, that's that's my song.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I forgot about that one. Yeah, that album had some bangers on it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, But all right, So, so the the devil gives powers to these people if they're willing to do everything. And now my curious, my curiosity leads me here, and it's like, all right, so this this person or these people in general, let's say that they do go into that room, and unfortunately they they do these heinous acts with children and animals and stuff like that. Why, in your opinion, why is it does the devil want people to do that?
Speaker 3: Because man was made in God's image and if he can get us to do something so vile that makes him happy. If something's going to make him happy, I mean, he's basically slapping God in the face. Look what I made these people do. Look what these people were willing to do because you won't make them famous, So I did, you know, And they're willing to sleep with small children to do with you know, to get what you won't give them.
Speaker 5: Plus it proves their loyalty, and they get told to sing about certain topics like the big the big meeting that took place in the early nineties that told all the rap artists to push drugs, domestic violence, and gangbanging lifestyle harder and harder and harder. And that's a conversation that a lot of people will say never happened, but all the old like the triple Ogs of the rap game, will absolutely declare that that conversation happened and that they were and the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing like fuck the police and blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: That was that was all on script. That was all supposed to happen like that. It was supposed to lead to riots, it was supposed to lead to division. So whenever this new up and coming artist right now, yeah, it's just have sex with this kid and this and this, that's a big deal. But in a couple of years and all of a sudden, you tell them, hey, the band's going through a phase change. All right, we're gonna ditch the boy band look, and we're gonna go super dark. We're gonna go super sexual, and we're gonna start singing about these things. And all these kids that have been in a fanny all for forever are gonna get sexualized, and y'all are just gonna do it.
Speaker 4: They're not gonna question it. Boss Man said, we're doing this now. That's just what's up. And it's all leading into the agenda, right, the plan of Satan.
Speaker 3: Around two thousand and six. I have been out of Satanism. I got out in nineteen ninety nine. In two thousand and six, I was a manager. I was the GM at Sunglass Side, and we used to because we were a high fashion store. Mine was we would put out in style magazines all over the store and people would come in and they would see, you know, Prada on a on a superstar, and so they'd want to buy product. You know, are they see dult chain cabana on somebody Now they want to buy adult chain cabana And so, I mean it was, you know, a psychological thing on our part putting these magazines out. But there was an issue of in Style that showed all the ads that were in in Style. It's all underwear ads, cologne, perfume, and clothes, and it's in Style. I mean, so you know it's like in Style. Yeah, this particular issue, all those ads were done by children instead of adult models. They had children's models.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I didn't think anything of it. I just opened up the magazine, found a picture of a cute girl, put it down, but and she looked like she was like fifteen years old. Sixteen years old, you know, but I know you know your sex cells, so you know they've got this this ad. But one day I was bored and I'd read all the other magazines, all the good articles in them, and I went over and I opened this one up and I started looking. And after I had looked through about half the magazine, I took it out of the public view and put it in the back. And one of my employees came in. He goes, did we did somebody steal the In Style? I said, no, it's in the background. Here's why, And I said, look through it and tell me what you think. So he's looking through it and he goes, this issue for pedophiles, That's what I was thinking. I don't want to come in and look at that one. Wow.
Speaker 2: You know, people can be influenced pretty damn easy, you know, as something could be so morally wrong, but if your favorite actor is doing it, or if your favorite actor or your you know, your favorite musician, whatever, then it starts to become a little bit more okay. And and because these are the people that you're looking up to, these are your idols.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: And that's why you're not supposed to have false, false idols, right yep.
Speaker 3: But this is why they have Cindy Crawford Crawford advertising Coca Cola. Yeah, they don't have some fat, dumpy chick that's ugly, you know, are you gonna drink it? If you see some fat girl drinking coke, it's like, well, it's probably why she's fat, just drinking coke.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: Then you see Cindy Crawford doing It's like, oh, I wonder how much I would have to drink before I look like Cindy Crawford. Like, well, you're gonna have to drink a lot more to look like Cindy Crawford than this fat girl over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, let's let's call it a spade of spade here.
Speaker 5: The beer advertising campaigns of the mid eighties to early nineties were some of the most unhinged, unrealistic male fantasy shit ever. Basically, they said, if you drink a case of Budweiser every day, that models will just throw themselves at you because it's got more fill in in, less taste or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: Well they said it without saying it, you know it was. It was a subconscious message.
Speaker 3: But you have to admit that in the eighties and the nineties there was some good ads like the frogs, Yes, and the lizards.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Absolutely this was.
Speaker 3: This was like a like a movie you wanted to go watch but you couldn't. It's just a two hours for two minute ad.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing with Geico. So easy a caveman can do it, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, you know you've got the frogs, the Budweiser frogs, bud Wise.
Speaker 4: Or yep, they're not campmel.
Speaker 5: Camel cigarettes are like being marketed for children for a good while there in the cartoon Camel up there with like flavored cigarettes and it's like.
Speaker 4: Bro, hold up, Paula's Paula's that was, But you're right.
Speaker 5: The ad campaigns were off the charts because they pretty much were just left to go. Wasn't really much regulation telling what could or couldn't go on air.
Speaker 3: Like that, right, So much stuff was like cutting edge, and none of us saw it coming.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like we weren't expecting. You know. I do a talk at some of my conferences. If somebody books that it's called satan and pop culture, and I quote from bands, and then I asked people to tell me who said this, and people are so unsuspecting. This is what I opened it up with. We literally wrote magic spells into our songs, into our lyrics, and into our music, so that when you heard our songs on the radio, you had to go to the local record store and buy our merchandise, or if you saw us in concert, you would have to buy our merchandise at the show, or you'd have to go home and buy our merchandise because we literally wrote spells into our music and our songs. Everybody likes to guess ACDC, led Zeppelin, Slayer.
Speaker 4: I would think Pink Floyd.
Speaker 5: The only reason I say that is because Dark Side of the Moon was the number one best selling album still to date and it's like, okay that if this is what we're talking about, that's that's a move.
Speaker 2: And also, did you know that that whole album weirdly lines up with the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 5: I've heard people dispute that, but I've also seen it line up for myself. So I mean, you know, I guess maybe these people didn't start it at the exact right second.
Speaker 2: No, you can go on YouTube. They have it synced up like you can watch it. It is perfect, Like that's I mean, I don't believe in coincidences. I don't know if they did it on purpose, but I would just say there's some kind of magical shit that's going on there, right.
Speaker 4: Which was the band that you were talking about though.
Speaker 3: But Pink Floyd did the song for first, did the album first, So.
Speaker 5: Nobody really knows how and why they're supposed to line up Dark Side of the Moon album with the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 5: But hold on, So which band are you talking about that it put the spells in the songs?
Speaker 3: Beach Boys? Oh no, Beach Boys, clean cut, innocent looking. You know, no one would think that they're all American bands.
Speaker 5: Oh as America, as American can get man when you think when summertime in America, the Beach Boys somewhere off in the distance low.
Speaker 3: Right, when you're talking about the Beach Boys and apple Pie and our American flag, you know, and you know, there was another band that decided that they were going to put out all their songs was going to be the philosophy of Aleister Crowling, who was a Satanist and who was the OTO's most famous member. And he decided that magic would be spelled with a K if it was Satanic magic. So it's m a g ic K to differentiate between that and sleight of hand magic, which is M A G I see. And so all the songs they put out supposedly get the youth in tune with Aleister Crowley's philosophy.
Speaker 4: Which band is this?
Speaker 3: We'll take a guess.
Speaker 5: Okay, give me at least a little bit of a what's the genre?
Speaker 3: Aleister Crowley was called the wickedest man in the world and six six the Beast? So what band would do that? So, Maris, would the band have to be? You want to influence the world's youth to embrace a satanic guy known as the Beast.
Speaker 2: See, that's where my mines.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the thing I'm thinking, like death metal comes up right immediately, right off the rip. But then I'm also thinking like Sammy Davis Junior was a famous Satanist, Like he was very loud and open about his satanic news.
Speaker 4: So like, right, so.
Speaker 5: Okay, pause, give me at least a genre of music, and then I'll make my guess, give me at least a direction.
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixties, Oh.
Speaker 4: All right, the Doors.
Speaker 3: I think it was a good guess.
Speaker 4: Elba wasn't the right one though.
Speaker 3: Then when Elvis would have been fifties.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Elvis is pretty much locked away in Vegas by that point.
Speaker 3: So okay. The Beatles.
Speaker 5: The Beatles, damn, I didn't think about them. Although yeah, that would also very much make sense. Which album was it based off of.
Speaker 3: Crowley Sergeant Pepper's?
Speaker 4: Of course it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's on the album cover.
Speaker 4: Yes he is.
Speaker 3: There's also a member of the Beatles that was an atheist. Now, this is what makes this statement so hard to wrap my brain around. He's an atheist. He says he's an atheist. What he agreed to sell his soul to Satan.
Speaker 2: Has to be John Lennon, right, And they.
Speaker 3: Did he sold his soul to the devil and almost twenty years to the day he was shot.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it's gotta be galous.
Speaker 5: I was thinking of Ringo Starr because he's talking about like a no talent person who like just sold it all to like ride the coattails. I'm thinking, yeah, Ringo would definitely be the beatle who sold his soul to for all the fame and fortune that the rest of the guys of talent could make for him.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean John Lennon. He's saying imagine, which is you know a lot of people would look at that like an atheist kind of song.
Speaker 3: But his song to me is communism agreed.
Speaker 5: Just no country, no religion, none of this just it sounds very very Marxist to me personally, which I believe is also based in Satanism.
Speaker 4: But that's a talk for another day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know what's interesting though, you had mentioned the the joy of Satan and so then I typed in because I was looking for like Beach Boys magical lyrics and check this out, dude. So one of one of their lyrics is it says, if the song I sing to you could fill your heart with joy, I'd sing it forever.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that's a shout out. I mean I know that they were, they probably predated it, but you know, just a weird coincidence.
Speaker 5: I wonder playing their music backwards what it sounds like. I feel like that this would be an early version of that. Somebody's got to have some vinyl we could just slowly roll backwards or something, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I did the you know, I was part of the the Baptist Church back in the seventies and into the eighties and then I stopped. But there was those people that would travel around with their back masking program and they would show you what the bands had back mask on their music. And so we played this guy played this song backwards and it was Stairway to Heaven. And on the tape you could hear what the messages were like, I was a child, born, born naked. Now I am Satan or here's to my sweet Satan. And it was like seven messages on it. And I had led Zeppelin. I had led Zeppelin four and I thought, well, let's see. So I put it on and turned the record player off, but used a pencil eraser to move it around. Yeah, and at the right speed with that and doing it backwards, those messages are really there. But I've heard I've heard other people say they're not really there. It's just the power of suggestion that after you hear it, you can't unhear it. I was like, well, I mean, there'd be some truth to that, but sure, how is it that everybody hears the same thing if it's not really there?
Speaker 2: Right? And if you're dealing in this kind of work, I mean, you think about it, like like a band, they typically would produce sorry, they typically would produce like a new album every year or two, So you really have a good amount of time to really like finangle the words. Maybe you have like a board day and you're like, oh, I wonder what this word sounds like played backwards, you know what I mean? And so I imagine that could be crafted. And if one person did it, then I feel like, you know, it would become pretty well known. And especially during that time, I mean, there was the whole Satanic panic shit that was going on, and and so of course, you know, some people might have wanted to do it just to be edgy, or to fit in or to seem like an extra artist because look, I'm technically writing two songs here or something like that. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I heard an interview with Jimmy Page and Robert Plant where Jimmy Page's his hand just flew across the page and he wrote the music and the lyrics in ten minutes. The song takes eight minutes to play. Yeah, how is it possible that you were both in ten minutes? And he didn't even know what he was writing. When he was done, he saw what he had written. And the first place they ever played it at was like one of the auditoriums in London and one of the places where people have memberships. So whenever a band shows up, whoever they are, people just go. Even if you're not a fan of the band. You know you have You've paid for all these seats. You know, you might as well go and take advantage of it. So he said, they played it for the first time in front of an audience there, like a royal albat hal or something like that, and when they were done, they said, it was like we got a golf clap. No barely heard anything. And he said, and I leaned over to Jimmy and I said, I told you it was crap, and it says we had no idea at that time that it was become it would become the number one song of forever.
Speaker 2: Wow makes sense, you know if you listen to like, uh, there's a lot of artists and movie writers and everything that they'll are book writers as well. But it's like, you know, there's this thing they call automatic writing, and where people would just get into like this hypnotic state and you know, they're not even thinking, they're not thinking about what they're writing. They're not looking at what they're writing. It's just coming through them. And you can call that channeled, you can call it whatever, but there's something to it, dude, for sure. And I would say that if you said some kind of maybe specific satanic prayer, you might get a certain flavor to whatever lyrics or you know, show notes that you're that you're writing down, you know.
Speaker 5: But it's also like you said that some people hear the thing backwards and some people say it's just so it's the power suggestion.
Speaker 4: And once you hear it, you can't unhear it.
Speaker 5: But like you said, there's far too many people that can hear it the first go round than those that can't write it doesn't it can't dismiss it, you can't disprove it. And for that purpose, Jonathan, you've even said you're a hypnot therapist. Not everybody can be hypnotized, right, So it's like those backwards transmissions. They're not meant for everybody, but to a certain type of people it will reach them. No, the other thing, they couldn't hear it on that one, absolutely might hear it on the next one.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 2: No, everybody can be hypnotized. It's just that some people are harder than others. Some people are very what they call left brained or logical minded, and to where they're only looking at things from one point of view, and that's the real way, that's the only way. And those are the people that are a little bit harder to be hypnotized. Everybody can. Everybody has watched TV for more than a minute. Everybody's listened to a song for more than a minute. You know, it's it's just that some people are a little bit more difficult and trying to hypnotize. But you know, I've had those cases, and to be honest, I mean, I don't know what this says, but it's usually men who are harder to hypnotize than women. Women are you know, a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say illogical, but but I guess just more, you know, the men are. I don't know, it's it's it's weird to think about. And I'm not trying to put anybody in a box.
Speaker 3: Here, but you're going to receive letters over this, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Women, we love you over here. It's just you know, sometimes your chemicals are a little weird.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's pretty much an understood fact that women are more open when it comes to the realm of not just magic and sorcery, but like realistically they're more open and more empathetic, and more available as far as that's concerned, more walls, and are more stalwart.
Speaker 2: They are more spiritual beings in my opinion, So that that's what I mean to say.
Speaker 3: My dad said that he was going to write a book. He said this back in the eighties or the nineties. He said, I'm going to write a book that'll help everybody understand women. As in, what's it going to be called? He said, Men are from Mars, women are from some other damn place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's about right. You know, my dad used to say, women, you can't live with him, you can't kill him. It's just so ridiculous. God, it was just as a funny joke though. But but anyway, look, I do kind of want to get over to this Diddy stuff. And I do appreciate you kind of giving us this background here as far as you know what really happens within these certain circles and whatnot. But you know, the the the p Diddy stuff, it seems honestly rate up your alley at least something that you know is not too far away from you know, what you were used to be around. And so I kind of just want to I want to share this story here and and just really get into it now. There's a there's been many lists that have been named that you know, we're supposedly going to these freak cough parties and whatnot. Some people have said that, you know that uh Diddy was basically Epstein but worse, and that there was a lot of sex trafficking involved, and that is something that was mentioned in the court documents, which was never mentioned in the Epstein documents. By the way, if you look at the court filing, did he's did he's pretty fucked like, yeah, if if he's not protected, now, I think that he's probably protected and that this could all just be a show personally, That's what I believe. But just looking at it here, there are a lot of names that are mentioned, but I do want to get to the actual story here. So this is actually by Newsweek. It was just put out just uh, it was updated May May third day? Was it that long ago already?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it has been going on for a minute.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, but I guess it's just now more things are coming out.
Speaker 2: But it says a number of celebrities appeared in court filings made in connection with music producer Rodney Jones a thirty million dollar lawsuit against Sean P. Ditty Combs. Jones filed a lawsuit on February twenty six, making a number of accusations against Combs, including sexual misconduct and grooming. Oh so this is probably where it all started.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 2: Jones has also accused Combs of participating in sex trafficking activity. Attorneys for Combs have strongly denied the allegations. Of course, we have overwhelming, indisputable proof that his claims are complete lies. Interesting statement there on behalf of P Diddy, But it says Jones is filing to the Federal District Court in New York list in detail his allegations, with one section claiming that Combs's music industion tree associates, who are also named in the lawsuit, financially benefited from facilitating his alleged unlawful behavior. Gaining access to his powerful connections seems a little wizardy, and so it says. Newsweek reached out to Comb's representatives and jones attorney via email and online forum for comment. But there are some These are the names that are actually listed in the in the lawsuit here, So it's it's not gonna be everybody yet, but these are just the names that his boy brought forth in the lawsuit in May. In May, right, and it says, uh, there's Stevie j. He's a music producer in TV personality, And it says that, according to court documents, Jones alleges that Comb's P Diddy used access to steveej and his knowledge of Jones's admiration of STEVIEJ to quote unquote groom and entice mister Jones to engage in homosexual acts so that's there. Then it says a redacted name, a redacted name of a Philadelphia rapper who dated Nicki Minaj, which is clearly Meek Mill Mill. Then there was a Grammy Award winning R and B singer who had trouble with law enforcement after assaulting a Bajon billionaire whose name was also redacted, which I didn't look in to see who that was, Jacob if you want to check that one out.
Speaker 4: Wait, he struck an azerby Johnny.
Speaker 2: What no, no, no no. It says a Grammy Award winning R and B singer who had trouble with law enforcement after assaulting a Bajon billionaire b A J A N billionaire. Okay, so there's that one, and then there's the next one. It says Young Miami. Never heard of him or her, I don't know, says who was not labeled as a celebrity in the filing, but a relative of Young Miami is named. According to court documents, the cousin of Young Miami is accused of quote unquote groping mister Jones. Here's an interesting one. Prince Harry, according to court documents, alleges that Combs's associates gained access to end quotes international dignitaries like British Royal Prince Harry so friends in high places there for sure. Then you might.
Speaker 5: Be talking about Chris Brown by the way, Oh that makes sense, yep, yep, okay, yeah, I'm looking at a thing on x that was posted. It's it's pretty well known that he was talking about Wow, yeah, Meek Mill for the Philadelphia Rapper and uh yeah, your boy Chris Brown. Apparently he assaulted by John Billionaire. I didn't know that, but all right, that's a weird way to flex it.
Speaker 4: But all right.
Speaker 2: Then there is Cassie if you know that name, if you're yeah, there's uh, her name is Cassie Ventura, but she goes by Cassie as a singer and a dancer, whose previous lawsuit against Combs related to allegations of sexual abuse was mentioned in the court documents. Then your boy Jacob Bishop td Jakes. It says that he's not accused of anything in the lawsuit. According to the court documents, Jones alleges that Comb's quote unquote planned to leverage his relationship with Bishop td Jakes to soften the impact of his public image of Cassie Venture's lawsuit.
Speaker 5: Isn't in on this, but Diddy was gonna throw enough money to where TD Jakes was gonna go.
Speaker 4: Speak on his behalf and make him look like a wholesome figure.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, then I'll just kind of run through a couple of these names. Now, there's the Georgia mass Choir was named in the filing, Donald Lawrence, who is a songwriter and music producer. The Clark Sisters, which I've never heard of, the Clark Sisters. There is Smoky North, I never heard of. Most of these people, will be real with you. There's Fahim Mohammed, Yeah, I heard about him. There is DeForest Taylor and oh which, by the way, it says Taylor was named as Comb's allegedly asked Jones and Taylor for one hundred dollars bill because he wanted to do cocaine with them. Okay, all right. And then there's another person named Jose Cruz was named as the court document alleges that he is the gatekeeper to all of mister Combs's recordings. Okay, that's interesting. Now, supposedly, and I believe it's this guy, but the rumor mill says that he did he had a bodyguard that any time that they would do any of these freak offs, that the bodyguard would be there filming all of it and maybe to use his blackmail, maybe to sell or something along those lines. May probably both to be real with you, but dark webshit right, right, and so this is just the stuff that was, you know, in the actual lawsuit. Now, I want to get to some of the names that supposedly there is what's called Diddy's white.
Speaker 4: List, yeah, for his all white parties.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, And it says a growing list of celebrities, including Beyonce, j Lo, Justin, Bieber Usher, and others, is being linked to p Ditty's infamous parties. While a few celebs have outright denied the music moguls quote unquote freak off parties, the Internet speculates that Hollywood A listers were probably connected to his white parties. Following the music moguls recent arrest in New York City on charges of sex trafficking and racketeering, discussions about the star studded guest list from these notorious gatherings has intensified. Similar to Epstein's list, social media is now trending a list of high profile figures, referring to it as the Diddy List.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it says, you know, your boy was partying hard after the all white party, the after white party, if you will. You know these celebrities, some of them came along and party with their boy and then realized that the doors were locked, and it's like, uh, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: The after after party, so to say, But it says, according to reports, did he frequently hosted some of Hollywood's biggest stars at his lavish gatherings, including his ex girlfriend and pop star Jennifer Lopez, who was also involved in one of his shooting incidents, as well as Titanic star Leo DiCaprio. The dude that that one doesn't even surprise me. Like every single one of his girlfriends is always seventeen.
Speaker 4: It's like, I mean, I know they age out when they turn twenty six. He gets rid of them. I know that much.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard a young speculation, but I've heard at least that much.
Speaker 4: So, uh, it's not a good look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was it? Tom Cruise? Right, Like he gets in all these relationships as soon as they turn thirty two or thirty three. It's one of those that they always they divorce or they break up or they stop seeing each other. It's always that age, and it's happened like four or five different women there.
Speaker 5: There's significance to this, there's their symbolism to all of it in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but uh, it says. The alleged list of attendees at Diddy's infamous White parties features a who's who of Hollywood, including a listers like Leo DiCaprio, Jay Z, Beyonce, Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton, Howard Stern, Kim Kardashian, your boy, Russell Brand, who I've been saying I don't trust him, Mariah Carey, who else, j Lo, Russell Simmons, Usher, Meghan Fox who may or may not be a dude.
Speaker 3: Jerry still out well, Megan Fox is a witch? Yeah. Have you have you ever ever noticed for thumbs black?
Speaker 4: Oh the toe thumbs you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's her weird thing man And yeah, her and Machine Gun Kelly were talking about how they were doing blood rituals to manifest each other into each other's lives. Then our boy MGK was like, yeod, no, I'm done. This is next level crazy white bitch we don't need that kind of wildness in our lives. And he's still like his career is never gonna recover. He's trade up, tried to slap box Eminem from way down there and he got bodied. But yeah, Megan Fox did a number on that boy.
Speaker 2: First of all. I mean she might have been his handler or something along those lines, but that dude is an absolute pillow princess. You seen this guy. He's dressing up in dresses and he has pearl necklaces on, he paints his nails. It's like the gayest shit ever. Nothing against gayness, but it's like, you know, just just say it, you know what I mean, Like why you got a I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 5: But before he tried to go after Eminem, that wouldn't him, all right, Nobody saw him as that guy before that. He goes after your boy, Marshall Mathers, and then he gets slapped down so hard that he gets with some witchy bitch and becomes a wanna be punk rock star and started wearing pearl necklaces and shit, Like I'm just that was like a ritual tactic, you know what I mean. That was him sacrificing if you want to. He sacrificed his entire career to look this way.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I don't I don't see the plan. Because he came out looking worse for wear. It wasn't like he gained anything for it. So I don't know. But then again, maybe he wasn't supposed to. Maybe he was just the land for slaughter if you will.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Usually when you have to do something, you get a reward for it in the end, Like if you have to dress as a woman in some movie and you do that, then suddenly you become a billionaire, yeah, or your movie company takes off, or you know, you get a famous wife, a beautiful wife, and that there's some kind of payback.
Speaker 5: He did get that role in the movie Dirt, that's very He played Tommy Lee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, that's true.
Speaker 5: He did get that role right after he his career tanked, and it's like his stock went up, so to speak, because everybody loved that movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, in these these rituals, I believe must be evolving, especially because I don't know if it's on this list, but I've seen it on other list that not only were all these people here, which we haven't even gotten through yet, but also Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union and their whole children's situation, which is allowing their kid to transition at a very young age. And it's like, you know, Dwayne Wade has been seen in dresses multiple times as well, and then you hear Gabrielle Union. I mean, dude, if she is way weirder than I ever thought that she was.
Speaker 5: She wasn't that weird in the nineties like that, that didn't used to be her, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She evolved into one of the weirdest people alive. But anyway, I mean.
Speaker 3: Anybody time, anybody will do that. I mean, look at Taylor Swift when she came out yep, innocent and sweet and you know, an Elentry girl. I would go to talks and I would say, you gotta watch Taylor Swift because she's going to go off the rails. She's gonna be doing magic Satanism out in the open, you know. And these parents were like, no, no, no, no, no, She'll never do that. What's she doing? Now we've heard that there's an exorcist named Oh, I can't think of his name. He's the exorcist for Nashville, Tennessee. He's no parent can take their child to Taylor Swift because she's practicing magic at her shows and that demons are attracted to that, and if somebody's coming in there not in the state of grace, they're gonna end up with attachment at the very least, and possibly demonic possession.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's for sure going on. Because you hear some people's testimonies about whenever they're leaving those concerts and they feel shook like something there's some kind of frequency or something that is like playing in the undertones that is really messing with certain people's minds and bodies and stuff too.
Speaker 3: There was a guy, a rapper, I think that caused some members of his audience to get possessed.
Speaker 4: Travis Scott we talked about that his astral concert and.
Speaker 5: Look like, what could be her overarching theme to doing this magic and doing all this?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe she contributed one percent to America's overall GDP last year.
Speaker 4: That's why she's doing these things.
Speaker 5: She's making more money than any other musical artist I believe has ever done period ever, period.
Speaker 2: I think she's a suckubist.
Speaker 3: I heard I heard somewhere that she was paid a billion dollars to promote what's her name? The oh the girl was running for president now for the Democratic Kamala Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, gross.
Speaker 5: I know that she got paid by the NFL to date Travis kelce that's for sure. And that also people get mad when I say that, but it's like, y'all understand, the NFL is listed as entertainment, right, meaning that the same type of Hollywood business heads that you think are in charge of yeah, they're also in charge of the NFL. You think Taylor Swift and Travis kelcey just magically happened, no dude to us to up the stocks of not only the NFL but his team.
Speaker 2: I think they both got paid on that because if you see, if you see all the women that Travis kelce was with before, dude, Taylor Swift is literally the exact opposite kind of woman that he would go after.
Speaker 4: She's a who wants to snuggle a twig. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: And she's like nine foot tall.
Speaker 4: It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I don't even mind the height, but it's like I know I'm biased. I'm biased because I like my women thick. Fine, I'm not knocking someone else's thing. If you like tiny women like blessings be unto you, Okay, fine, But just I don't see it, dude, I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't wrap my head around it.
Speaker 2: But also on the other side too, Like you know, she was Travis Kelcey is not exactly her type either. You know, she was with fucking Loki, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean she's dated everybody, dude.
Speaker 5: That's why Ellen DeGeneres has made her cry twice on her show.
Speaker 4: She's like, I'm the girl that never has the boyfriend. Bro.
Speaker 5: You could google image taylor ex boyfriend and like fifty names of really top level A listers will come up. She dated Taylor Laudner, like she dated everybody everybody for a while there, but like you.
Speaker 4: Know, she just can never find a guy.
Speaker 5: You'll think maybe there was something wrong with her, and that every dude in Hollywood was like, yeah, ah, son, I know I'm gonna have a saw made about me, But it's better than this shit.
Speaker 2: You about to go good, You about to pissed off, piss off all the swifties out there.
Speaker 5: That's fine, Taylor Swift just took shots at Trump. She just tried to have an industry feud with Trump, like she's not smart.
Speaker 4: But whatever.
Speaker 2: The fan base at that point, that's look. But I mean Travis Kelsey is also mister Pfizer. Dude, you think about it like they are absolutely some kind of industry plant shit that's going on here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And again it makes sense whenever you we did an episode on that the NFL is listed as entertainment, not athletics. I know it's a hard pital swallow for people, not just you, Jonathan. I know there's a lot of people out there that will disagree and say, no, that's not real. Then why does the Department of Defense pay them every year to do the national anthem in the way that they do, Because they don't do that for any other sporting event out there. They pay the NFL because they're listed is entertainment and therefore they can pay for the fucking ad space.
Speaker 2: When my Steelers win, it's because they did, they earned it and they deserved it. But yesterday when they lost, dude, it's scripted, like obviously it's fake, like we should have won that game. Damn it.
Speaker 5: Clearly they were just following the script, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, it's all. It's all WWE it is. But anyway, let's get back to some of these Oh what I was saying about Dwayne Wade and oh, I think I finished that that Basically I think that, well, yeah, I think that you know, the the rituals, the what is it called the not the demeaning rituals, humiliation, humiliation rituals that I think that that that that it it kind of can be handed like handed down to your kids. And I think that that's what they did to their kid in order to keep on rising. Because I mean, dude, d Wade hasn't played basketball in like I don't know, three or four years or something like that. Gabrielle Union hasn't been in the movies, and I don't even I don't remember the last movie that I saw her in. But for some reason, there's still a listers, you know.
Speaker 5: Like I heard a theory that Magic Johnson did the same thing with his oldest son slash daughter these days so that he could survive HIV.
Speaker 2: Could be something along with it. But uh, but getting back to this list, you have Jennifer Lopez, Russell Simmons, Usher, Megan Fox, Kelly Osbourne, Aretha Franklin, Martha Stewart, Tommy Lee, Pamela Anderson, Regis Philbin, which I thought was an interesting name.
Speaker 4: I could see it.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, but I could kind of get it Regis being part of some sort of satanic grouping like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what are your thoughts on that, Zach Regis Filman Philman? Why why would they Why would he even be invited in the first place?
Speaker 3: Because he's an a lister.
Speaker 2: I guess that's all you really need.
Speaker 4: He's like old Hollywood, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I guess if you're trying to convince somebody to come to these freak off parties in order to gain fame in fortune, who better than to have the guy from who wants to be a fucking millionaire, you know, just at the door.
Speaker 4: Narrating the entire freak golf party.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, did you see the girl? She's doing the thing up here with the things, Oh my god. Like I could to see him narrating the entire thing. Everybody, Like REGI just shut the fuck up, dude, Like, what do you.
Speaker 2: You get an actor?
Speaker 4: The whole mood.
Speaker 2: You get like an actor in there or something who's like, look, I I'll do everything, but I'm not fucking no horse. And Regis is like, so you'd like to phone a friend? Is that you'd like to use a lion?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: It's like I could see that shit really going on. He's just narrating the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Okay, Regis was at the freak Offs.
Speaker 2: And also Vera Wang, which is pretty interesting name. But that's the names that have come out so far. There is a much larger list obviously, but they're they're more speculative. So just wanted to throw that out there. But this list might have some credence here. Now let me go back. I gotta share this sound here as well.
Speaker 4: But okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Here, because Diddy is about to name in a video that was released just I think about four or five months ago. He just randomly had a video of him sitting next to a fountain with this kid and and he's just naming names for no particular reason. But a lot of people saw that as oh, he's drawing his line in the sand and saying, if I'm going down, all these other people going down with.
Speaker 4: Me, okay?
Speaker 5: Or was he convincing this kid of like, oh, maybe you've heard of these people I did.
Speaker 2: That could be, but let's let's see. I just want to get y'all's opinion on this. But it's only like, I don't know, three minutes long or something like that. But he starts naming names and you're like, why, so let's go.
Speaker 6: Say lo A Ron will Smith, Will Smith, Alicia Keys Ala, look, Black King, God Dude, Justin Beaver, Kevin Hart, markbur.
Speaker 3: Snoop Snoop, d J Cally, DJ.
Speaker 7: Call MP's Steep, Kelly Rowley, Kelly Rowley, Chris Barrow, Quick Brown, Cherie Sierra, Janelle Monet. Yeah, that's my sense right there, Lizzo, Nostallion.
Speaker 6: Javelly j Balgar, Ja, Jaoi Campbell, Yomie Camble.
Speaker 4: That's your auntie, don't be, can't your auntie?
Speaker 8: Super Well, let's get back to the list, okay, just your album, Rita Wilson.
Speaker 3: Gabrielle Union.
Speaker 2: To By the way, he just said Reda Wilson. Anybody doesn't know that name? Remember that name?
Speaker 4: Jacob? Yeah, why do I know that name?
Speaker 2: Tom Hanks his wife?
Speaker 4: Yes, yep, with you now, be waite, Ussha, I can't tell me.
Speaker 7: Levottle Shack in his whole family, Tracy Ellis, Ross.
Speaker 3: Woodie Bird.
Speaker 6: Sway, Lee, Rick DAWs, Julian Huff, Dip.
Speaker 8: Low, He Nice.
Speaker 7: Barn, the boy by the Show's shirt, singer.
Speaker 6: The Coach Shirt, the Cole shirt singer Nicole from the pussy Cat Dogs saying Nicole from the Pussy Cat Dogs dog, that's right.
Speaker 7: Paris Cope, Coral Delvin, when you hollow, Prince Fontana and a bunch of big surprising that I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: And they're so big sometimes.
Speaker 7: They get busy and they beget that they committed to answer the phone.
Speaker 3: I must say that I'm not in the least bit surprised by those people.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I tried getting the video where there's no music played in the background. That's how he uploaded it. He uploaded it with that music.
Speaker 5: Okay, So he did it ominously on purpose. It's not like that was a post. Said it by the person putting up the YouTube to make it seem like now it's hitting different.
Speaker 4: No. No, he posted it to try to put fear on these people.
Speaker 2: After all these allegations were coming out in his court filing. That video came out after he was being sued by his boy Rodney Zachary.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I think one of the I've wanted to say this for a long time, and I've never said it. I don't think in an interview, but I think that well, the first time that I heard Oprah Winfrey had a school in a foreign country, I thought, uh, she's trafficking. Really, But I've never heard that accusation come out, and I'm still waiting for it. I mean, the woman's a billionaire, yeah, and she has more than one billion. You're like two point six billion dollars.
Speaker 4: She was the richest woman at one point, wasn't she?
Speaker 3: I think so? But how do you become a billionaire with a book club and a talk show?
Speaker 4: Right? Right?
Speaker 2: It's up to three right now? How much she's worth three billion dollars?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Damn? Now?
Speaker 5: I mean, I know she started the Oxygen Channel back when like cable was popping off, and she made money from that, and like, I'm not taking away from her business like wisdom whatsoever.
Speaker 4: But to that point, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 5: The only other woman that I could think of that, I mean, recently, there's there's multiple billionaire women on Earth, but the most successful one was Jeff Bezos's ex wife. And that's I mean, that's that's about the pinnacle to take half of Amazon.
Speaker 4: With you when you split. I get it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, see, when you heard that she had a school in a foreign country, your first thought was that.
Speaker 3: She's Trafficking's trafficking.
Speaker 5: It's that simple, having a school, having an outpost in some country no one's ever really cared about before. That's a red flag or a dog whistle that there could be trafficking going down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I found it right here, it says. Inspired by her own disadvantaged childhood, Winfrey states that she founded the what is called the Leadership Academy to provide educational and leadership opportunities for academically gifted girls. Oh shit, academically gifted girls from impoverished backgrounds in South Africa who exhibited leadership qualities for making a difference in the world. Yeah, that sounds right.
Speaker 4: Who. South Africa is kind of a tumultuous place.
Speaker 5: It has been for a while and it is definitely currently so to say, yeah, okay, they're.
Speaker 2: Still doing slavery there right, Well, maybe not South Africa, but slavery is still coming out of Africa to this day.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, well, slavery, human slavery is the number one commodity in the world. It's the number one crime because I don't know, did you guys see the Sound of Freedom?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: So in the Sound of Freedom it says, you know, when you sell a bag of cocaine, somebody takes it, they snort it. It's gone. You can't do it again. You snorted it, it's gone. Now you've got to go buy some more. But in human trafficking, when you buy that child, you're going to have sex with that child twelve times a day for ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, al to.
Speaker 3: Do something with where they've lost their looks, where their organs are shutting down, and now you just you know, take out their body parts and traffic drugs inside them so you're still able to use them a couple of times.
Speaker 2: They get their money's worth out of them poor kids. That's absolutely sure.
Speaker 5: Now that's not to say the South Africa is like some sort of a massive hub for human trafficking. I mean no more or less so than any other country that you don't really think about much.
Speaker 4: They have it one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: There's only one country on Earth where slavery, like open, full on legal slavery is still happening, and that's Mauritania. If I'm not mistaken, it's in Africa. But as far as the sex trade, that's going on. So I'll give you another example of this at my church. I've told you about Sharon, and he's got his orphanage that he has in Pakistan, right that Pakistan's a two percent Christian population, and he is literally just trying to save these children from working in this brickyard, which is the only real industry in this small little village, is pounding bricks out with clay, leaving them in the sun, and they get paid pennies. It is absolute squal in this country right now. In America, for instance, if you can't pay your mortgage, the bank will come and take your house. Right in Pakistan, if you can't pay your mortgage, the police will come and take your daughters and take them into slavery to pay off the debt and the matter is resolved. So this mother recently just had to give her two daughters to Sharoon with this ministry because the bank was coming the next day and those children were not going to the brickyard to work off their mother's debt. Okay, there are certain countries where it's literally just dollars in numbers and it doesn't matter. There's no actual morality to it, especially young girls who are like young poverty stricken girls, and so many societies are seen as the lowest of the lowest rung, and it's horrible what this can go down.
Speaker 4: And everybody thinks it's just in the Central.
Speaker 5: America, or it's just in Africa, or it's just like no, dude, this is world wide.
Speaker 3: The guy the the Sound of Freedom was about he discovered that in Africa that I saw this on another interview with him, that they were making adrenochrome.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, I mean, of course, if you're if you're done with well, and you don't even necessarily have to kill the kid to take the adrenochrome that could just be pulled out. You just got to scare the shit out of them, get their their blood adrenalized. And but I guess you know, if you're going Hillary Clinton and Juma Abadeen style, you want it from the actual source, from what they call walnut sauce, which is basically just pulling out the pontial gland after they've scared the shit out of these little kids and then eating said walnut.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing, dude, the adrenochrome labs, the the these places. At that point, once this person, but definitely a child, also is sold. They're come on, they are used for all of the purposes, not just one maybe, but it's more than likely they get used for everything we're talking about, literally until they die. And that's just it.
Speaker 3: I think one of the horrible things was to hear that what's that woman's name, Abramovich, that she was put in charge of children's education in the Ukraine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the ambassadors personally invited her to be the educational ambassador to the children of Ukraine, and bro what.
Speaker 3: Right? You know there's pictures of her walking out of the woods on a very cold day with Lady Gaga naked, and she says that Lady Gaga is willing to go to all the extremes she puts her to, that she's the best student she's ever had.
Speaker 5: I don't like Marina Bronvic's sculptures of toddlers with genital mutilation and how that was just an artistic expression of hers. I don't want her within a mile of a child, let alone in charge of children's education. Maybe I'm the weirdo for that. Maybe I just don't get modern art. But I'm comfortable dying on that hill.
Speaker 2: Just me same.
Speaker 3: She's a magical not a magically an art display where she made like an altar, it's more like a table and she got on it, I think, naked, and invited people to come up and do whatever they wanted to to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a social experiment slash artistic expression, if you will, and it was one of her more famous ones. And to be honest with you, I actually look at it like a social experiment because that was pretty interesting. There was a whole table of things that these people could have taken, like a rose and just like rubbed a rose pedal on her cheek. There was also a needle they could have stabbed her with it if they wanted, whatever the case was. And it was interesting how the people started off with very kind things and then slowly but surely and they built off of each other just to see who could one up the other people turned towards the negative. But I also feel like when you had negative things on the table you opened up in the obvious opportunity for it. If you would have put only positive things on the table, you wouldn't have had that conversation. If you would have put only negative things on the table. I wonder if the first person would have even moved to try something. I'm just I'm saying that it was a interesting social experiment slash artistic expression, but also the deck was heavily loaded.
Speaker 3: She did spirit cooking, and cooking takes breast, milk, sperm, and blood and urine. And she does that, and she shows what she's done with it. And she said, in a museum it's art, but at a Satanic gathering, it's a Satanic ceremony. And I said, let's see how truthful Satan is because if I go to church, I go to a Catholic church. I had sent a Catholic Mass. If that priest decides to come to my house and hold a Catholic Mass, it's a Catholic Mass. And let's say he does that same mass at a museum, it's still a Catholic mass. I'm thinking Satan's a liar. It's a Satanic ceremony no matter where you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I mean, and it's also intentions too, right, Like you gotta, you're probably going in with some kind of ill intentions. It doesn't matter really where. Oh I guess maybe it does matter where. Maybe it probably just heightens it a little bit. But if you're performing some kind of satanic ritual or something like that, or I don't know, it's I don't understand it as as well as you do. Obviously, I'm still just soaking it all up. I'm still trying to learn all this stuff because it's important that we all, you know, try and eventually learn.
Speaker 4: All of it.
Speaker 3: But what's that you need to know your enemy? Right?
Speaker 2: Right? So there is another article that I wanted to share, and this article is by the Root dot com. I don't know if you ever heard of it, the real but very interesting piece of information that came out back in June, so after the allegations or right around the same time. It says sug Knight's shocking claim about Diddy might explain a lot. So it says, even from prison, sug Knight is making his voice loud and clear about his biggest rival in the music industry. During the latest episode of his podcast, Collect Call with sug Knight. Dude, he has a fucking that is hilarious that he has a podcast that he is collect calling from a from a phone inside of jail for a podcast.
Speaker 5: That's pretty The man's an influence from the inside. It's twenty twenty four, dude, It's a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, Lil Wayne made a song from inside of jail. You remember that? Facts but it says The former death Row Records boss gave his insight on Diddy, claiming that the controversial hip hop mogul has been an FBI informant for a long time now, and it's something that people in the industry have known for a while. He goes on to say, it's a lot of things that people been knowing, and everybody gets judged differently. It shouldn't be a gray area when it comes to doing something right, doing something positive, or doing something for the community. That being said, naturally, Puffy been an FBI informant for forever as as they would say. That's why it's different when it comes to him, He goes regardless of who gets hurt, all everybody been saying is Puffy, Puffy Puffy. I think they shouldn't They shouldn't all blame everything on Puffy. His exes in the industry knew about it, about him being an FBI informant. Everybody and his crew knew about it. The bitches he dates knew about it. Everybody knew about it, So don't push away from it now. And then it goes on to say that although we don't know for sure if Diddy is an informant in the FBI, it's a thought others have expressed in the past. Just months ago, conservative personality Candace Owens theorized that Diddy was not imprisoned following the release of the horrifying Cassie surveillance video from twenty sixteen because he was an informant. This is what Candace own believes that he's an importmant Her quote says he's not in jail because he's a FED slash CIA asset. The LA District Attorney Office posted that the statute of limitations on arresting Diddy over the Cassie attack has passed. This is also something Kanye West alluded to in his infamous twenty twenty two interview with Drink Champs, where he said as far as Meek mill Puff Daddy, whoever. None of these gentlemen, I'll just replace that word, none of these said. So all of you are fake hard gentlemen. Fuck you, he goes. You can't shoot nobody anyway. And the reason why you got to talk is because you did a deal. You fucking fed. That's why you've got to come at me, because part of the deal for you to be able to do all of that and get out of jail is that you promised that you are gonna go pull my card. So that's that's what Kanye is saying about Diddy. He goes, it says, though he's not directly connected to Diddy's current legal problems. It was also rumored that the music mogul's father, Melvin Combs, was a police Oh shit, he Diddy's dad was a police police informant and is part of the reason that he was murdered in nineteen seventy two. That has never been confirmed, and was even shot down by infamous drug lord turn and informant Frank Lucas in his twenty ten book The Original Gangster, which was a great movie.
Speaker 4: So Frank Lucas even said that Ditty's dad was not.
Speaker 2: An informant said that he wasn't right, but many people believe that, and so it's a rumor.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it says necessarily mean that he was an informant for Frank Lucas there were other crimes, and it gets working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it says here it says that he wrote in the book he said, he wrote that Melvin was, in quotes, one of the few people I considered a friend, and that snitching was not Melvin's style. Anyone who says different is lying. So all right, well, either way, I never heard the I never heard the rumor about Ditty's dad being a fucking informant. That is interesting.
Speaker 5: Although okay, and your boy or your boy, your girl, uh giz Laine or whatever however you pronounce her name, then Grady was moussade right, So them getting blackmail and leverage on certain individuals in that realm makes sense.
Speaker 4: So zech, let me ask you.
Speaker 5: You're saying that the organization that you used to belong to would also do things like this to get leverage on people or is this more of a right of passage?
Speaker 4: Was it both? And then do you believe that Diddy was doing it for that purpose?
Speaker 3: You have different arrangements. When you want to become a rock star, you got to do one of four gross things. You only have to choose one of them, and they're choosing videotape of what you're doing. I really suspect that P Diddy chose the pedophile route. You know, you get pedophile versus do something else. You know, he decided, hey, I'm already a pedophile, might as well do that one. That's easy. So he does that, and then they see what he likes, so they just keep this going with him. You know, he could have been Do you remember the suit the suicides of Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington.
Speaker 4: We did an episode on it, Yes.
Speaker 2: Sir, that was actually our very first episode that me and Jacob did together whenever he was a full time member of the Cult of Conspiracy. Oddly enough, damn over four years ago.
Speaker 3: All right, So you guys know that they were going to reveal the pedophile scandal in the music industry. Yeah, and they let people know that in public, and then they both committed suicide. That was strange, and in our business that's called being suicided out. You're murdered, but it's made to look like suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which By the way, there is striking similarity between I can't remember if it was John or Tony Podesta and Chester Bennington. If anybody's ever looked at a side by side picture of one of the Podestas and Chester Bennington, it is you couldn't convince me that they're not related, almost identical, like same face.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna talk about that, then we got to talk about Alistair Crowley and Barbara Bush.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, someone's a dude, right, said she's a dude, right, Barbara Bush?
Speaker 4: She was a handsome broad Okay. She she was a sturdy, sturdy gal. Okay. She she looked like.
Speaker 5: The type of woman that could that could potentially pay someone to slam in the kitchen. You know what I'm saying, for sure, But I've heard this theory. I haven't heard many people talk about it because it's it's not the boldest claim ever, but it's just it's off the beaten path a bit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but you know, when you look at her picture and his picture, it's like whoa Like if you thought there's no way they're really related, and then you see the two pictures side by side. Mm hmm. And that that's close.
Speaker 2: Bro, That is a that's a dude. I like you, look at Barbara Bush. That is a gentleman right there.
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying that that look. But if she got off the horse, she would knock it out, so you couldn't steal it.
Speaker 5: I'll say this, there's no denying that Bush Junior came from Daddy Bush. Okay, so that being the mama that shakes out, you could see how George w came from those two.
Speaker 2: You mean, old old Dog and may Doog. Is that what we're talking about here, dude?
Speaker 5: It is in fact, that is in fact what we are talking about at this time, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my, that face is disturbing.
Speaker 4: Look at this, look at oh god, that's that's a dude. That's a very unflattering shadow on that jawline.
Speaker 5: Like all right, you know, I want to be respectful, but like, oh it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard, Babs.
Speaker 2: You're a guy, Okay, just accept it. We all know.
Speaker 5: Handsome broad just like Michael Obama, just like Big Mike. She's handsome, handsome broad. That's broad shoulders on him too. That is scary.
Speaker 4: That's that's goddamn.
Speaker 2: Dud, dude, look at the younger dude, to come on, the younger picture too.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, come on, I'm trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know Georgie Senior, he he kind of looks a little fruity in this picture.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, Georgie Senior only got the name Magog because he was doing or had accomplished, the most sexually depraved act of anybody else in the room. And this is as a senior in college. So I mean he bags that. Maybe he's into that, like maybe he was the beta mail CUK and he liked, like, oh, a manly looking woman to.
Speaker 4: Take charge in the bit. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was in there, uh, eating those coum donuts from Wilder dude, that's what he was doing. Well, and you look over here, you see where old Barry got his idea from. You know, he was like, oh no, there was a string of that for a while.
Speaker 5: Look at Killery right then he got big Mike, he got the oh man, there was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, whenever you start looking at Barbara Bush like she's a man.
Speaker 5: You can't from that to a Playboy centerfold as our first lady.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you can't unsee this, dude. Look at them shoulders.
Speaker 4: That's pads, dude. Those are the nineties pads were the ship.
Speaker 2: She's lining up in the fucking slot out on the gridiron. That's what she's doing. She's trying to take some slants. She's trying to take him to the house. Dude.
Speaker 5: She looks like somebody's mobiles trying to take you to the kitchen to make you cookies.
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah, I wouldn't need them.
Speaker 4: We were derailing here. Oh that's a bad picture.
Speaker 2: Oh is that? Is that a better one for you there, Jacob. That's a better picture right there for you, Bud.
Speaker 5: If anybody is just listening to us or react to this and would like to see this for yourselves, please Jonathan tell it where they can go.
Speaker 2: Even the memoriam. Come on, dude, find some kind.
Speaker 4: Of flattering picture for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, if you want to be able to see some of this crazy ass content, you want to be able to see the video. You want to be able to skip all the commercials. You want the shows a couple of days in advance. You want to be able to reach out to Jacob on a daily basis. Go over to patreon dot com slash Culture Conspiracy Podcasts or Rockvan dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. You can sign up for the five dollars tier on Patreon. You'll have access and commercial, commercial free episodes and whatnot. But then if you want to level up and join us, every Tuesday night at nine pm Central Time, we go live and it's a great time. It's a family time. We get together and and it's it's never boring. I'll say that, not that any show over here is ever boring, but those are particularly the least boring of every show ever done.
Speaker 5: Oh it's fun as so, it is, indeed, and it's the best way to support the channel in.
Speaker 4: The show as a whole. Sew, thank you for doing so. Dude, look at.
Speaker 3: Look at young Babs and you guys send me the episode about uh Chester Bennington.
Speaker 5: Chris Cornell sure, hol yeah, I apologize now the audio is asked. This was literally over four years ago and we were very new to the podcasting world.
Speaker 2: But we were We were sharing one blue snowball microphone.
Speaker 4: Yep, us beat into the computer. Do we even have a mixer?
Speaker 2: There was no mixer, there was no headphones, there was just my laptop and a thirty five dollars microphone that we were sharing.
Speaker 4: And what a wild ride this has been, sir.
Speaker 2: Anyway, dude, doesn't she kind of look like Elon in this picture?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: Hold on, are you saying that there could be a connection there? Are you telling me that she's African American?
Speaker 2: I mean, she could be of South African descent.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I mean, who's to say Elon Musk is a wonderful African American man, Charlie Starn a wonderful African American actress. If this is true and Barbara Bush was actually an African American, that'd be wild. But did Alistair Crowley spend time in South Africa? I want to say. I heard something about him spending time I know in Egypt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did. A He interviewed a god named I was sounds like I'd be stating, yeah, since god as I am.
Speaker 4: Do you know where that interview took place?
Speaker 3: In a pyramid?
Speaker 4: Okay? That was in Egypt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, Damn, Jonathan, I don't even know what that connection lines up, but it kind of does in this moment, and that's a little wild.
Speaker 2: I think that they're all kind of interrelated, to be honest with you. I mean, we hear about you know, them wanting to keep the blood in the in the family, right, and so of course some of them are going to look pretty similar. Some of them may come out with an any and an audi, and some of them are going to be you know, maybe they'll be called a certain gender at birth that they aren't that actual gender, and then they get brought up and eventually become First Ladies of the United States. It's happened multiple times. From from our understanding.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, apparently we've already got some historical precedence for this as of a few years ago, and maybe maybe potentially even further back.
Speaker 4: We actually don't be knowing.
Speaker 2: I mean, and look, I get that that sounds crazy to just the average person that we could have had uh men portraying females in the White House. I get that. But at the same time, if you understand all the ritual like behavior, this could be one giant ritual if you really think about it, Like if you look at all, right, Barry had Michelle in there for eight years, I mean, Michelle big Mike could easily dunk on Barry like it's not even a question. Like everybody understands that those shoulders and those long octopus arms that she has nothing against long arms. I got short, little stubby t rex arm. So maybe I'm saying that out of jealousy. That's totally okay too, But like, I think that it would be part of the long ritual because if you can confuse and basically full and manipulate the masses into believing that this human rate here clearly you know, a dude is a woman, you can convince them of anything. Oh yeah, we're gonna we're gonna lower your taxes. You know, we're gonna you know what I mean, Like politicians, they lie, right.
Speaker 5: They pulled the wool over everybody's eyes really heavily, and then cut to Trump her Literally a playboy spread has been made.
Speaker 4: Of her at one point in time.
Speaker 5: So like, there may be multiple reasons why they didn't like Trump. He was going against all kinds of status quos.
Speaker 2: Man reckon the ritual, dude, right.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Zach, what do you think where are you at with this?
Speaker 3: I think we live in a very nefarious world. Yeah, and I think that there is no limit to the depravity that we're willing to put up with. Not only is it what they're willing to do to us, but what are we willing to take? Did you guys watch the opening ceremony at the Olympics.
Speaker 5: Oh my God, and the closing ceremony literally was talking about a pollion, the light bringer in his big goldenness, carrying down the rings for the Olympics across the world. The zombies they completely start to finish. The opening ceremony was blasphemous, the closing ceremony was blasphemous. The pale horse riding was I mean, start to finish. Then they tried saying, oh, it's just artistic expression. Then you talk to the artists about their expression, and they were very open with the fact that yes, that is exactly what it was supposed to look like and be like, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The night that had opened, there was a blackout in France where almost all of France went dark and the only light that existed was a Catholic church, a cathedral. But they don't have their own power supply, they had electricity and none of the rest of France did. Is that like, We're taking pictures of it and saying, God's upset God's showing where he is and where he's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that, and I like so just out of curiosity. One of those names that were mentioned was Mark Wahlberg, who is a known Catholic. What is your first opinion about that? I mean, are you? I mean, he is in Hollywood, he has done a lot of movies, he has been in the music industry. What are your thoughts on market.
Speaker 4: Marky Boogie Knights as a porn star?
Speaker 3: Right right? He could be the bad guy. You may not be the bad guy. I mean, just because you're listed doesn't mean that you actually did something you weren't supposed to. You could have been invited and shown up not knowing what you're going for. Yeah, and then you get there and you discover, oh, you know, I didn't know I was going to be doing this. And then I mean, you know, it depends on you know, what happens next. And there's some people that go to Hollywood parties because they think that I can rub elbows with the elite and get job, you know, get some movie career that I don't currently have, you know, And sometimes you go and everything's on the up and up. Not very often. Sometimes you go and you find out you got to sleep with somebody to move on, which is most likely what happens. But it's not just sleeping with people, it's you get invited. It's like a slow, steady number of increments of saying yes. It's like if they ask you right off the bat to eat a bowl of vomit and mixed in with dog boot, you want to say no. But what if you start off first with try this nut. It's got some dirt on it, don't worry about that. Yeah, well, why don't you try this? Why don't you try this? You know, and get them to try things that are borderline questionable fear factor. You're gonna eat a dinosaur testicle, yeah, or a bull testical, you know, whatever it is, you know, or eat a dinosaur egg, you know, And it's like, well, you know, I can do it. And even the bull testicles, if you've ever seen one of the people bite into it, yeah, it ops in their mouth. You know, it's like a moment right there.
Speaker 5: But then they had to keep up in the anne right, And even Rogan says that at a point it just got like coagulated cowballs are like rotten sheep's brain and it's like, bro, what like.
Speaker 3: No, right, But you know, as you're in this room and you eventually graduate this room, now you've got to go to a different room, and in that room there's grosser stuff then what was in this one. Yeah, but it's mainly just a little bit grosser. And you do those things and you're thinking you're doing pretty good. You know, you're moving up. This is the rock star level. And then they open this other door and they're like, now, if you do this stuff, you're going to be Will Smith, you know. And you're like, okay. So you do a couple more things, and after a while you're eating the bowl of dog poop and drinking the vomit and sleeping with some children. But this took maybe a year to get to. When you started out a year ago, you were eating a nut that had some dirt on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta keep on trading that paper clip, you know.
Speaker 4: Right, But I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Mark Wahlberg, Okay, let's look at him, right, So Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch trying to break out into hip hop for some ungodly reason. And I could see him in Diddy being connected through the music side of things in that realm. Then when he swapped to acting, Boogie Knights being the first big movie that he did, if I'm not saying the first movie that he did, and it was all about porn and about basically prostitution at one point in time, and this whole story now to say that that's what he quote unquote had to do, or maybe he was a part of one of those parties or something like that and did things that are horrible, whatever, is it possible that he's seen the light and that he's now turned things around and he's trying to call people to the church and to pray with him and all these things.
Speaker 4: Very similarly, I think about Russell Brand.
Speaker 5: It's no shocking fact that he was a part of all kinds of groups that did all kinds of things. These days, he's a proud and devout Catholic man, and I some people believe that that is an act, that it's all a part of the you know, the caricature, if you will. I hope that that's not the case. And with Mark Wahlberg, I feel the same way, honestly, And it's not just because I'm a fan of him as an actor. I genuinely hope that about pretty much everybody on this list, that they have in some way, shape or form, found God and have gotten right with that to like face the music for the shit they've done.
Speaker 4: I hope and pray for that for them. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, Oprah back in the I think the eighties, one of her shows, she said that there's more than one path to God, you know, and it's like the Bible doesn't say that, right, you know. And then she promoted what was that book that was about magic, The Secret?
Speaker 4: The Secret?
Speaker 2: Oh this, I love The Secret actually, but yeah, it's basically a manifestation kind of book. But yeah, right, makes sense.
Speaker 3: She took credit for Barack Obama being the president.
Speaker 4: I could see her doing that too.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, without Oprah, we would never have had Barrock Obama.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, that's that's not that's not true at all.
Speaker 3: But okay, Well, she said that she made a poster board so that she could picture that every day as Barack Obama being the president. And she did it when she was on the bathtub, when she was in the bathroom, when she was just woke up in the morning, she would see these things. And I think she was interviewing Barack Obama when she told him, you know, I'm the one that got you into the White House because I kept picturing these things.
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna throw this out. Is it possible that Oprah Winfrey was potentially aroused at the sight of Old Barry and that's why she put pictures of him up in very strategic places in the bathtub, in the bedroom, first thing in the morning. Like, did she have a weird fetish for Old Berry? And she's just trying to make it seem like it was a manifestation thing. In reality, she's like asking for a three way with him and Big Mike.
Speaker 4: I'm just I don't know, but it sounds kind of weird to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had Stedman so involved.
Speaker 2: Oh man, look, I think that whenever he gets to this kind of level, whether you're doing it for the fame or for the money, maybe you want both. I think that almost anybody, not almost anybody. There are a lot of people out there that will absolutely do almost anything for money, especially if they're desperate enough. And as a matter of fact, I got a story it's a little bit disturbing. I would suggest if you have kids in the car while you're listening to this, don't but if you do, fast forward for the next five minutes at least because this is in the car.
Speaker 4: Don't listen to us on speaker like ever, just off top.
Speaker 5: Just don't be a bad parent about it, okay, like for real, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I was. I was talking to this one chick and she goes, yeah, I used to do OnlyFans. I said, oh, okay, like how much you know, cause you hear some people they try out OnlyFans and they don't end up making that much money from it. But she said that she was making like five grand a month from it. I was like, oh, that's cool, Like, were you doing anything like crazy because you hear all the stories you know, like about certain people may do with only fans. I'm not judging. Hey do you boo boo get your money right? But she goes, oh no, it was basically like some solo action. I'm not going to get into that. But like she goes, well, my five grande is nothing compared to my roommates. She goes, my roommate was making twenty grand a month. I was like, damn. I was like, is she like extra good looking or what was she doing. She goes, no, she's not, like I mean, you know, we're basically looked like sisters, not really different as far as looks go. It's just that she was willing to go the extra mile. And I was like, what does that mean? Well, turns out Jacob Gatt, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yep, she'd be into pooping on things and people like watching it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes even farther. So this cub what's that girls?
Speaker 3: One cup?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly that. Well, so she was making a bunch of like a lot of money every month by taking these poop videos, which I will never understand how that is a sexy thing. I just can't wrap my mind around that. But she was making these poop videos, and she was giving them to all of her only fans fans, and then she had one particular guest that said, how much do I have to pay you for you to send me a container of that?
Speaker 4: Oh? My god?
Speaker 2: And so she goes, well, I don't really feel comfortable about mailing this, but I'll you know what, She goes, you give me a thousand bucks, I'll I'll mail it to you. She mails it to him, and like a day later, two days later, whenever she gets or whenever he ends up getting in the mail. He writes back to her and says, this is now.
Speaker 4: I know where you're about to go, and I'm already gagging.
Speaker 2: He writes back to her and says, what did you eat that day? And she goes She goes, Oh, I was eating, you know, pretty healthy, because I knew I was going to be sending this to you, So I mainly just had like a bunch of fruit smoothies and whatnot. And he goes, oh, yeah, that sounds about right. I thought I tasted seeds.
Speaker 4: Oh knew that was dude.
Speaker 2: She went she went and tracked where that guy was living, because I mean he had you didn't know.
Speaker 4: If that fucker's down the street, Like, let's be.
Speaker 2: Real, well, she had to look up the address in order to be able to send it, right, So she went to go look it up to see like what that address was to whatever it was. A dude, it was a Chinese restaurant in the middle of Chicago.
Speaker 4: That about checks out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, fucking that is just front and shy rag Dog, which I'm not gonna lie bringing that up does kind of make me want some Panda Express, but not for the shit.
Speaker 4: And also like, yo, a thousand dollars, they're shit in a jar.
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, that's weird, but I'm not like getting upset at her for it. That's the easiest money I think I've ever heard someone making their life well.
Speaker 2: And supposedly she she had a couple of failed attempts at mailing it out at first, for the fuck because she didn't because she didn't know that she had to take the container and then saran wrap it and then bubble wrap it and then put it in a box. So initially what she did was she just put it in a container inside of a box. Well, I guess it was wreaking so bad that the person at the post office was like, what do you got in here? And she knew like that wasn't the first time that that that person at the post office had dealed with had dealt with like shit in a box?
Speaker 4: Is that sure? The reason you can't mail in stool samples? Y'all?
Speaker 5: You got like, oh my god, this is a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 2: Gents, Mike, It's probably the wildest time to be alive. I mean, just.
Speaker 3: You're alive right now. This is when God wanted you to be here, so it's the perfect time for you to be here, for.
Speaker 2: Us to talk about ship box stories. Dude, that's our purpose right now.
Speaker 5: But you know it's like, God, I was gonna say something, but never mind that kind of that would have derailed it even further.
Speaker 4: But like that makes sense that we were supposed.
Speaker 5: To be here during this time because the people of the past wouldn't have known what to do with this type of information.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, we're able, we're able to laugh at it.
Speaker 5: Could you imagine talking to your great grandfather and explaining to him that you know a woman of marrying age who would rather shit in a jar and someone's paying her a grand for it. Like, could you imagine your great grandfather trying to wrap his brain around.
Speaker 4: That there's there's reasons.
Speaker 5: And it's also like you said, Zachary, they have diluted it little by little. We've been uh, we've been U not demoralized, U desensitized.
Speaker 4: Desensitized, thank you, John.
Speaker 5: We've been desensitized to these things to such a point to where we are laughing about that rather than puking. Right like you said, two girls, one cup, it's made cultural permutations, Like it's it's really wild how it's all played out. Man, you're right, and we're supposed to be here for it.
Speaker 3: Two girls, one cup ended up in Family Guy.
Speaker 5: Yep, like it's it made its rounds and the cultural realms for sure.
Speaker 3: What was another Broke Back Mountain? Yeah, he made his debut on Family Guy. It showed a horse walk up to the tent and look in and see what two guys were doing, and then it ran off a cliff.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, well these guys.
Speaker 4: Doing and he ran away. Yeah, I remember that one.
Speaker 2: It's fucked up. I love Family Guy. It's great. So but you know what though, speaking of Family Guy, Seth MacFarlane, he was supposed to be, wasn't he supposed to be in the airplane or in one of the one of the twin towers on that day? Then he didn't. He just so happened to cancel his trip that day. Remember that story? Is that verified?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a true story. He actually talks about it. He's I mean, he looks at it in a sense of like, you know, what a coincidence that I just decided not to go that day.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: But I've heard stories of people like that that worked in the buildings that for some reason just like just felt like they shouldn't have gone in that day and all this, Like there's all kinds of crazy stuff like that, But I mean, knowing what he became and how influential he became, that's also kind of fascinating.
Speaker 3: I I watched a lot of documentaries on Netflix, you know, a lot of murder mystery type stuff. Yeah, and one was it's this series of serial killers, and like when you watch the first episode, the end, whatever happens at the very end of it leads you into the next episode about that serial killer. So it's one right after another. And this one detective was saying that he showed up one day, like he got called to something and he just went. He was sweaty and disheveled, but he showed up because he wanted to be on time. And his boss saw him there and yelled at him and said, next time you look like this, you drive home and you take a shower and you put on some nice clothes first. You know, we don't need the public seeing you like that. So one day they got a call about something and he was like no, no, no, no, no, no, I know better. So he went home, took a shower, changed his clothes, put on a suit, and drove downtown to where he needed to go. And by then, one of the towers had already collapsed and he was supposed to be in that tower.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: And because he didn't want to get yelled at again, he drove home and he saw the second plane fly into the second building.
Speaker 4: An asshole boss saved his life.
Speaker 3: Look at that, right, that is cool. It's crazy, But it's like there's so many. Like there's a story about a guy that was like nineteen or twenty years old. He had been to all of his jobs. All of his employees loved him because he was always on time, and his alarm went off late and he woke up and he's like, what what happened? Oh my gosh. So he hurries up, takes a shower, changes his clothes, runs out the door, catches the bus downtown and by the time he got there, both buildings had collapsed and he would have been working with one of them, and he's way up, like you know, he's on like one of the top floors, so he would have definitely died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is insane.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't believe in the coincidences. Dude, That's That's what I'm saying. There's just it's too you know, it's too perfect.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this getting back to the diddy thing.
Speaker 5: Right, So, now it's coming out that he was potentially and or con firmed a CIA informant. The realm of work that you were involved in. Now, I understand that you may not be able to answer certain questions.
Speaker 4: I know that government officials.
Speaker 5: Hired you and your your group to do certain things for them, right, but were you or any of your people ever divulging information to the CIA with a CIA also come into you for things as well, like to what realm did you work with three letter agencies?
Speaker 3: We would have some three letter agencies hire us, but they didn't hire me personally. They would hire the coven and then they decide who's going to do what. But if you'd have shown me an FBI agent, I don't know that I would have known they were FBI. We had people showing up all the time. We have Satanic offices around the country, and if somebody came there, we have nice looking people come there all the time. They're very nice, they're you know, a decent looking person. There was a day, this would have been in the nineties. I had I had a notice that there was a very important person coming. Don't give me a name, just very important person, and to go to my boss's office. And wait, my boss isn't there. So I go to the office and I wait, I'm sitting behind his desk, which is like that. You've got this very plush leather chair, and then and it looks like just one that's sitting on the ground, but if you kick your legs back, it'll like pop up like an ottoman, and you know, it leans back, and those all kinds of things. Imagine I'm sitting in like a five thousand dollars leather chair, and I'm sitting behind a desk that's it's got to be the most expensive desk I've ever seen. And you know, I'm sitting there. I wanted to look in the drawers, but I don't know if I'm on camera or not, so I'm just sitting there. This guy looked at me, about me in his forties, opens the door and I start to stand up and I said, I think you're in the wrong room. He goes, no, I don't, I don't think so I think this is the right room, and so I stay. I stepped forward because I'm going to tell him, you know, you need to leave. I'm expecting somebody. And he closes the door behind him and takes one step towards me, and in that one step he covered about forty feet. Whoa, and he looks change. He goes from being in his forties to his fifties, to his sixties, back to his forties, fifties, sixties, maybe sometimes in his thirties, and his clothes kept changing. He's wearing like a one piece brown I don't know what it is. It goes from up eye to the ground. Then it changes. He's wearing a Henley and like a tan henley and black pants, and his belt is black and has silver accents all over it. Then that changes and he's wearing a brown suit, and then that changes, and he goes through about four different outfits, constantly changing every few seconds. His face is changing every few seconds. And he introduces himself. He's Satan, and he said that he's already visited one eye wizard today and he has to visit now. He's visiting me. After he leaves me, he's got eight more eye wizards. To visit and he's taking all of us out for ice cream today.
Speaker 2: Is ice cream code for something?
Speaker 3: No, it was actual ice cream. We walked out into the where the receptionist was and I told her we're going out for ice cream, and she goes, oh, bring me back something, and you know my friend and my new friend said, what do you want? She is you pick it out. I'm sure it'll be perfect. So we walk outside of the building, go down to the lobby, walk out the front door, and walk It's just a few blocks to Baskin Robins. As we're walking up to the Baskin Robins doors, people are coming out the door and they can't stop checking this guy out. Now I'm dressed as the High Wizard. No one's looking at me, They're all looking at him. There was a woman came out. She checked him out when she came out the door, and we walked in and she's still turning back looking at him. We walk inside. There's a gay guy behind the counter serving people and he openly flirts with Satan. I don't know what these people are seeing. I don't know if they're seeing the same thing I'm seeing, or they see something whatever. He's projecting they're seeing and this guy openly flirts with him, and we get our ice cream. He gets the secretary a banana split. Then he tells me that I'm doing a great job, and he's got to go. He's got eight other people to see and he walks out the front door, takes like two or three steps and he's gone. And then I walk a few blocks back to the office. I'm expecting her banana split to be just a melted mess when I get back, but it's still frozen. It's still just like it was just given to me. And I walked in and she goes, that's perfect, and you know, so she's eating a banana split. I think I got a strawberry Sunday or no, I got a what's that called a tin roof Sunday. It's Spanish peanuts on ice cream.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: So I got that, and then that was that, and that's like I had never seen Satan in person. My CEO gets possessed by Satan. So I mean, no, he existed, but I'd never seen it. He never came up to me. Right, there's a book. There's a book out called Miraculous Metal Pendent of Power by Christine Watkins, and she has that story in her book. She has about fifty pages is about me, but one of the pages has that story like the day Satan took me out for ice grin.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is so crazy, dude. So he's basically shape shifting. He's changing age. He's taking one step and making it into forty. He's not allowing the ice cream to melt like that is some magical kind of shit right there. Like So, actually, in the last episode we just did, I kind of went on a little rant about how I think Sarah Jessica Parker is a shape shifter, and being that you know she's from Sex in the City Sarah Jessica Parker and that show started in ninety eight. Now I know that that was around the time that you were in I don't know if she had anything to do you uh with you or you with her? But have you ever looked at Sarah Jessica Parker and thought that could be a shape shifter?
Speaker 3: She is not attractive.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would say he is not attractive personally, but she's handsome, wasn't.
Speaker 3: She married to Matthew brought her.
Speaker 2: Really that hurts me to know that because I like Matthew Broderick a lot. That's Fairrist fucking Bueller, dude.
Speaker 4: Ferris Bueller was married to horse Face.
Speaker 3: Did I have that? Do I have that wrong? Oh? Right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, Jonathan's on it.
Speaker 5: He's gonna find the source of that one, because we I don't know how. Matthew Roderck just got brought up like two episodes ago, actually, like just randomly.
Speaker 4: What what? What is even happening right now? Dudeh uh? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick got married in nineteen ninety seven and have welcome three children together.
Speaker 4: Oh man, are.
Speaker 3: They adopting them?
Speaker 4: That's the thing they might be.
Speaker 2: But baby, so as far as I know.
Speaker 5: Oh no, those kids are probably set for life, you know, to a list celebrity parents and all. And I hope that Matthew Rogerct's not a part of these elite cults and things.
Speaker 4: I hope he's a good soul at heart.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can you can be a good soul and you know love a transgender.
Speaker 3: Didn't know almost destroy his career by being in a movie where he played a gay guy. Did he that was?
Speaker 4: I know? Boys don't cry It was Johnny Depp.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. Let me check that.
Speaker 4: Huh oh, huh oh.
Speaker 5: We're discovering new things here about our boy, the gadget, the Torch Song Trilogy.
Speaker 3: Port Song Trilogy. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the movie. A gay love and family story.
Speaker 5: It says, Okay, that's not something that came from that time frame very often.
Speaker 3: When that came out, being gay wasn't popular, right, and that almost killed his career. Suddenly he appears in this movie and nobody wants him in their movie now, I mean, and he was on the rise. You know, Ferris Bueller. That's hard to beat.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is after Fairs Bueller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, Yeah, it says Matthew Broderick talks about having a big gay following. Makes sense. He was also in.
Speaker 4: The Cable Guy, got big gay dudes following him.
Speaker 2: Remember he was in Cable Guy. That's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 4: Cable Guy.
Speaker 3: He was in the Villain. He was The Producers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like that movie, The Producers. That's right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, there's two versions of it. He's in the remake.
Speaker 5: Well, shit, here, I'll show you a couple of things I know from Glory him and old Denzel played you know in that and killed the roles.
Speaker 4: I should say, well, that.
Speaker 2: Movie came out five damn, that's been out in a minute. The producer, the producers.
Speaker 3: Nathan Lane plays a man whore basically with women, and he sleeps with elderly women and they give him checks. And then Matthew Puck plays an accountant and he's sent there to audit Max Bielli stocks books and then he discovers how much money, you know, he spent like five hundred dollars at a Turkish path, so but he found that he asked him about it. And then he realizes when he's looking at the books that he could have raised any amount of money he wanted and just not reported. And you could make more money with a flop than with a hit.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Nathan Lane is suddenly like, you keep saying that, but you don't say how. And then they end up pairing up together and Max Bialistok has to sleep with a bunch of old women to get the musical financed. And they're looking for the worst musical, the worst play in history, something that will close on the first night, and they find it. This guy had writes a musical called Springtime for Hitler and it's like a love story to Hitler and Okay, in the remake, that's played by Will Ferrell.
Speaker 5: Shit, Okay, So I've seen the picture of Will Ferrell in like a Nazi uniform and I knew it was for a role or something that was from the producers.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it was very funny. And this is all directed or produced by mel Brooks.
Speaker 4: Mill Brooks. Oh yeah, he's a comedic genius.
Speaker 5: But I've heard a lot of people say he's dirty, and a lot of people say that he's like a part of the whole. They thought like Weinstein was bad. Yeah, well check out what mel Brooks was about.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. You know.
Speaker 3: The thing is about the world we live in, especially now, is that you could almost say anything bad about anybody and it's going to be true. It's almost like you can't be sued for anything now because there's so much stuff out there that if you look stuff up, you know, you'll find that there is a casting couch. There are small that are having sex with adults so they can be in a role in a TV show. I mean, there's documentaries on Netflix and YouTube and Hulu about young boys or young girls that were groomed by somebody while they were trying to star in a show. And now they've got you know, memories or sexual abuse in their past. And these people are, you know, revealing who it is that did this to them. And it's not a secret anymore, you know, and you can't be shocked anymore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: There are people that don't know about this stuff because they don't want to know. Yeah, and then people that watch shows like this, they go, holy crap, I had no idea this stuff really happened.
Speaker 2: Well, what about that story you told us about you know that, Uh, well, you have a few stories about Bohemian Grove, But whenever you were saying it, you mentioned how was it like some little girls were dressing up as boys or vice versa.
Speaker 3: Lalita boys, Lolita boys.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the shit goes deep, dude.
Speaker 3: The scandal looks like it's a senator who's in his sixties sleeping with a twelve year old boy, But when you look into it deeper, it's a senator that would never cheat on his wife. He might hire a male prostitute, but he's now having sex with a nineteen year old girl that he thinks as a twelve year old boy, like this is a twisted web.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And then.
Speaker 3: There's pictures and video taken of that. So at some point they might blackmail him with, well, we've got a picture of you having sex with this twelve year old boy, you know, And he's like, no, no, no, I know that was a girl. Can you prove it because it looks like a twelve year old boy to me.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Pictures worth a thousand words, right, you know, And I think that, you know, this might just me be how I kind of look at the world. I know that there are messed up people in the world, but I genuinely want to believe that most people at least have a decent soul to them.
Speaker 3: And I'd like to believe that too, But too many things have popped up that says they don't.
Speaker 4: You're to look at an example of this.
Speaker 5: Look at a Walmart parking lot and look at the grocery buggy little spot.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Do people put their grocery carts up where they're supposed to or do they just leave them anywhere in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: It depends how far away it is, what it depends how far away the fucking care or the cart holder is.
Speaker 4: Ah. Yes, and that seems to be the issue.
Speaker 5: Right, If people have to go out of their way to do the right thing, how many of them will actually do it? Now, there are some, there are some people out there that go out of their way to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: There are far too many people who say fuck it and just like whatever, it's someone else's problem and they move on with their day. Now.
Speaker 5: I am not saying that you not putting your shopping carts back or they're supposed to go makes you a horrible satanist of a person. No, I am saying that that is a very small example. But think about that on a macro scale, you see what I'm saying, Like, realistically, when the chips are down, when no one's looking, when no one's gonna ever know about this ever, ever, ever, what will people actually do? And I'm afraid that too many people will choose the incorrect answer on that.
Speaker 3: I had to tell my kids one day that the good morals means doing the right thing, even if nobody sees you do it.
Speaker 2: Rightep integrity, tegrity.
Speaker 3: And they didn't. They couldn't grasp that. You know. It's like, if no one's there to see me do it, why would I do it? Because it's the right thing to do? Yep is because not only will you know you didn't do it, but God will know you didn't do it. Might from God.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing. You have to teach that to a child.
Speaker 5: Children don't inherently know to do the right thing when no one's looking. We have to teach them morality. We have to teach children to do the right thing.
Speaker 3: I was watching or listening to a podcast and it was done by either the director or the producer of the Sound of Freedom. So I'm listening to this and I ended up making my own podcast. I mean, I have a podcast with I have like three hundred podcasts up or something like that, and mine are anywhere from like one minute to fifty six minutes. Okay. I made this podcast called what the Hell? And it's what the Hell with a bunch of exclamation points and a bunch of question marks. And it had to do with this podcast that I heard, and it was the FBI made an app or they had an app made for them that searches the dark web and then it looks for the phrase. It looks for a particular phrase, and then everybody that has said that phrase, they gather that person's real name, IP address, email address, and their physical address. Now this is only the people that they were able to get all of that on, so you figure that's got to be a small number. And then they got together with all the local law enforcement agencies in those different states. It's only in the United States. So then they went to the judge and the law enforcement in that state and said, we have this person that searched the word or the phrase child rape, and we're going to look on their laptops, their tablets, their phones and see if they have images. If they don't have images, their name is going to go with local law enforcement, so they'll know that's a person of interest. If something else ever happens in the area of pedophilia in their state, and if they do have images, they're going to prison. So they looked up the term child rape and in the United States they arrested and put in prison eight hundred thousand people. Wow, WOA remember that. They say that when you turn on the light and you see one roach, there's ninety nine more that are hidden, right, so you caught eight hundred thousand. How many are there really and why is this in my country? Why does my country have eight hundred thousand pedophiles in prison? But that might be only one percent. Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred thousand chomhs hit the prison yard at the same time. And to further that, if anybody's questioning if that really happened, there was so many of them that hit the prison yard at the same time that they actually formed a Chomo gang for protection. Currently, multiple prisons have child molester and pedophilic gangs for like there's power and numbers on the inside and all that, there's that many of them.
Speaker 4: That's not how it used to be used to be.
Speaker 5: When a chomo hit the yard, that was their ass and it was like there was honor among thieves that like, yo, you do whatever you want to be a criminal, don't mess with old people, don't mess with nobody's babies.
Speaker 4: That was the rules.
Speaker 5: And now there's so many of them they have a gang for protection.
Speaker 3: I said that the biggest stadium in the world is a soccer stadium. I think in Brazil it almost like one hundred and sixty five thousand people. Yeah, so not even that stadium is big enough to hold the child molesters got charged with chiw ray. You know that looked up the word chow ray. Well, I said, Okay, I know that I'm not supposed to seek vengeance against these people. I'm not supposed to kill them. But you could turn me loose in that stadium with a baseball bat. I won't kill them.
Speaker 4: Let me lose my two handed axe. It's dull, but I can almost assure that I would.
Speaker 2: I just put some dents in there at the bare minimum.
Speaker 5: Oh no, this will crack skulls. This will absolutely kill somebody with blunt force trauma. And brother, that was that old uh in the business of killing Nazis and business is booming, yo. I'm just saying, when every when every problem looks like a nail, you happen to have a hammer.
Speaker 4: It's good to be It's good to be a pro swinger. The fucking Hammer's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I personally don't understand why pedophiles are even in jail, Like, why are we spending tax money on them? You know what I'm saying, Just fucking take them out to the woodshed. There's no need. You can't, in my opinion, you can't rehabilitate that that is unrehabilitatable.
Speaker 3: There's an island. I'm trying to think which state it's near. I saw a documentary on it. There's an island that has everything on it you need as grocery stores, theaters, houses, and whenever pedophiles come out of prison in this state, that's where they go because they know they can't be rehabilitated, but they're out of prison. You can't put them back in prison, but you can put them on the island because.
Speaker 5: It's like a whole city halfway house type situation quote unquote reality.
Speaker 4: It's just where they stick them.
Speaker 5: No children are allowed there and they're not allowed to leave kind.
Speaker 3: Of thing, right, So I mean, in essence, it's like they're still in prison, but you know, we're keeping children safe and we're keeping I'm safe as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking about you're talking about McNeil Island off of Washington State.
Speaker 3: Sounds right.
Speaker 2: It says the only residents, the only residents are two hundred and fourteen dangerous sex offenders. The only residents there are sex offenders.
Speaker 5: So like you're saying, when the purge if and when that ever takes off, like there's one spot where we could really just go and have fun, guilt free.
Speaker 2: Like okay, yeah, it says. A small island in the state of Washington houses a group of unlikely residents. They are all men the state considers its most dangerous offenders. McNeil Island, nestled in Pugit Sound Pougin Sound. Puget Sound, is unpopulated except for the two hundred and fourteen people who live at the Special Commitment Center, a facility for former prison inmates. All men have served their sentence, and yet due to a controversial legal mandate, they remained confined indefinitely. Holy shit.
Speaker 5: So I stand by my statement, if and when the time comes there the people in Washington that are about the truth will have some fun.
Speaker 4: That's legit.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me ask y'all. They didn't want easy location.
Speaker 2: Let me ask y'all. Though, I mean, both of you, being Christians, can somebody like that be saved?
Speaker 3: I think they can be saved. God knows your heart, right, and God knows that even good men sin, right, and.
Speaker 2: I guess technically there is no sin greater than any other sin.
Speaker 3: According to the Bible, right, Well, there is an unforgivable sin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's as far as this goes.
Speaker 5: Nobody is beyond salvation as far as this conversation goes.
Speaker 4: Yes, However, I'm not God, I'm not the Lord. I be Jacob, And you know.
Speaker 5: I'm I am okay with standing before God and saying that, yes, certain people were too dangerous to allow to draw free breath. And you know, I know that your judgment is overall key. I was just trying to make that judgment come at a more rapid pace and I'm good with that. You know, I'll be good judge according to that as well. But you know, I also believe that the God that I would worship, you know, especially for a child assault for children, I feel like the God I worships got that one locked down anyway, you know what I mean. I don't think they're like people anymore. It's like animals. It's not murder, it's killing. It's very different.
Speaker 3: It was a child molester that was in prison with another prisoner and he started bragging about all the children that he'd hurt and what he'd done to them. Yes, And eventually the guy that he was telling killed him. Yes, they said, don't you feel bad that you judged that man? He goes, I didn't judge him. I hastened his ticket so he could get judged.
Speaker 4: Huh. I'm sorry. Some people are not worth the bullet.
Speaker 5: But with these two fucking hands though, I got a few minutes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's just me. That's that's just me, you know, Zachary I.
Speaker 2: I love having you on, dude, because it just goes to show that, you know, somebody that was even in your line of work, can really turn their life around. And come and share the story if you don't mind. For any of those who haven't been around with us for very long, would you mind telling us the story about how you came to be a Catholic?
Speaker 3: Mm core, I had been. I was a GM, a general manager at a piercing Pagoda. So it's a jewelry store in the mall. And my original piercing Pagoda was an inline store. This now that I worked at a Kiosk. It was like the biggest Kiosk in the mall. And this woman comes up to buy a pair of gold hoop bearings and I present her the pair and she's I'm about to close the deal, and then she says, you know, actually, i'm shopping with my daughter, and when i'm done, i'll come back and I'll buy these. And I've been a manager for a while I know that when women say that, what they mean is I'm going to find it cheaper somebolace else. But she had an honest face, and I thought she's really going to come back. And sure enough, three hours later, she comes back and she says she's ready to get them. So I get out, I get the earrings out, and I hand them to her. She gives me the money. We do that, the receipt prints, and I come up to her with the receipt and I say, if you call the eight hundred number on this receipt and take a survey, you might win a thousand dollars. And she goes, that's great, I've got something for you too, And I'm thinking, oh no, I know she's going to pull out a Jack Shake pamphlet and I'll promise that I'll read it, but then I'll throw it away. I can't go to God, I can't drop to my knees. I can't beg for forgiveness. I sold my soul to the devil. I was thirteen, so these aren't options I have. But you know, it's a fun little it's a little comic book, and I'll promise I'll read it. But instead she pulls out this soul gold colored, cheap piece of tin, like if you could make this out of a coke can. It's so cheap you could probably make a thousand of them out of a cocin. You could hold this up to the light and see the light through it. It was that then, and you know, I was like, this is strange. No one's ever and in me gold, And she says the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Now, remember that I partied with rock stars. If you give somebody that can write songs, lyrics and music and give them unlimited booze and drugs, they will write some strange stuff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: My example is pretty much just turn on any top forty station and listen to the lyrics and Katie Perrys singing about I kissed girl? So what why is that worth of a song? Or the number one song of either ninety nine or ninety eight was bowa Toba like kid rock whose top song that he ever came up with has this as a chorus bow to ba to dang to dang, diggy diggy up jumps the boogie. It's like, that's the best you got. It took you twenty four years to come out with a song, and that was it, you know. And then people at my audience they laughed, and I'm like, don't laugh. We made that song number one that year. We all say it with the number one video on MTV, you know. So what this woman said to me was weirder than bowa toba the dang to dang. She said, the blessed Mother is calling you into your army. And I'm thinking, blessed Mother isis Gaya? I don't know who this is. I grew up Baptist. We don't have any names for the blessed Mother. We have Mary. What did Mary do? She gave birth Jesus? What else did you do? Nothing? Because all she did woul give birth to Jesus. So apparently she did do a couple of other things, but I didn't know it then. And she says it's very powerful. Bostin's don't bless anything. So this woman represents some female deity cult. I'm not interested because so many cults are connected, and you don't always know, and I don't want to join her cult and then find out it's connected to the World Church of Satan. So I just kind of tune her out and go to my happy place. And she's still talking away, talking away. I'm not listening to anything, and after a little bit, I'm thinking, how do they all find me? There has to be a neon sign above my head points down to me and it says crazy people come here, and only crazy people can see it, because normal people don't come up to me, only the crazy ones. And I tune her back in and she says again, it's very powerful. M no, no, no. I was the high Wizard, now you're the high Wizard. It's for life. So I'm thinking, at that time, I'm still the high Wizard, and you're trying to tell me that this blessed miraculous metal has some kind of power to it. There's no power, mystique to this. This can't touch me. I'm the high Wizard. So I'm gonna take it in my hand, and she's all giddy because I'm willing to take it. But my plan is I'm either going to toss it on my floor or slam it on my counter. I'm an tell rich worthless that it has no power, nothing to it. And if she gets offended, I don't care. And if she wants to return the gold and get her money back, I don't care. And if she wants my manager's phone number, which is like the regional vice president, I don't care. I'll give her the number and you can call, because I know my regional vice president's gonna tell me later. She didn't like your tie, she didn't like your clothes, she didn't like your haircut, she didn't like your cologne. It's nothing to do with the way you treated her. She just didn't like something about you. So I know that I can say whatever I want. Even if she quotes me, my boss is not going to believe that I said this right. So she drops in my hand. I clinched my fist around it. Except when I clenched my fist around it, my mall and my store completely disappeared. I'm standing in a darkened boy. There is nobody there about me. This woman is talking to me, but I can't see her. And she says that I did a magic spell last night and that's of the devil, and I've split over one hundred churches, and that's of the devil. And I've done over a hundred abortions, and that's of the devil. And she says about eight or nine other sins and everything ends with and that's of the devil. Now, when I first got here, I wanted to hit her with an energy burst, to knock her back and figure out how to get out of this. But now that she knows all this stuff as the high Wizard, I could not have handed somebody a worthless gold colored piece of tin, transport both of us to a darkened void and know all of their sins. Her magic is stronger than my magic. I don't know what to do. I was wanting to let go of the medal. But what happens if I just fall through this darken void and don't find my way back to my store, don't find my way back to the mall. I don't know what to do. And she says again, the Blessed Mother has called you into her army, And instantly, like a grace from God, I knew that was And the Blessed Mother was the Mother of God, which is a very strange revelation for a former Baptist. We would rather shoot ourselves in the face of a shotgun, than say, Mother of God. And when I realized it was the Mother of God, Mary showed up. She smiled at me. It was a smile I knew I didn't deserve. I was acutely aware of my one hundred and forty six assisted abortions. And Mary showed up. She took me by the hand, and she turned me around. Divine mercy. Jesus is standing behind me. I don't know what divine mercy is. Just now I got these rays of light going under me and over me and through me. And I knew in that instant that I did not sell my soul to the devil. When I was thirteen, I knew that Jesus Christ was my Lord and savior. I knew that all my magic, my cult, my New Age, and my Satanism was false. And I knew everything Catholic was truth. And the Blessed Mother told me that my job was to help her int abortion. And I opened my hand. Back in my store, back in my mall. This woman is still talking to me. She tells me that she goes to Saint Raphael Catholic, Saint franc Is Xavivier, Catholic Church, and that she works for Saint Raphael Healthing Oil Ministry, and that Father Joe Whalen is the priest she's under and he does. He's so busy he doesn't even have time to talk to her. While she's talking to me, her cell phone rings. She looks at you goes, this is father Joe. I've got to take it. Yeah, you just explain that, go ahead, So she takes the call. At that time, Father Joe was in his seventies and he was starting to go death. So he talked like everybody was going death. And so when she got the phone call, I could hear what he was saying. And she goes, hello, father Joe, what can I help you with? Can you have the phone to the young man you're talking to? She's like, sure, Father Joe. So she has me the phone. I'm shaking like Ozzy Osbourne. I'm like, hello, welcome to the faith, and the phone back to Marianne. I hand the phone back to Marianne. He hangs up on her. We get two more phone calls like that. Her daughter comes up to the counter. She says, can you bring this man one of each other? Everything? So she goes out we get two more phone calls and her daughter comes up with a paper grocery bag filled with pamphlets white a Catholic to do this or believe that Catholic Bible and like one hundred and twenty five Lighthouse Catholic media discs.
Speaker 4: They just had that on standby.
Speaker 3: Did that was in her truck. Wow. So her daughter went out, got it and brought it back in for me. And then I go home at the end of the day and I got the addressed for the church she goes to, and I walked in. My wife had been. She's my ex wife. Now my wife had been this followship Jehovah's witness. Now that makes me want to ask the question, how bad of a cult member do you have to be to be kicked out of a cult?
Speaker 4: I think you just don't pay your dues, right.
Speaker 3: I think there was more to it than that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know a few former job's witnessed that pretty much just stopped going to meetings and stop paying their dues. I don't know if they're still considered a part of the faith or not. I don't know what you have to do to get excommunicated.
Speaker 4: Who knows. She was.
Speaker 3: Making out with a lot of people that she wasn't allowed to make out with, including a guy that was married and had children, and she would go over there to babysit the children and then he would make out with her. Oh twelve or thirteen years old. But she liked doing stuff like that, so she would go to other people's places as well and move in with them. But they're an adult and she's not.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then when she become an adult, she was still doing that kind of stuff and she got this fellowship from Joba's Witnesses. So in that respect, I mean it's a cult, but they were looking out for her best interests. You know, you avoid pedophiles. But then in the Jehoah's Witness church, they have rules in their church to protect the pedophiles. Yeah, like if you're going to molest a child and there's not another witness for it, you're the child being molested. If you don't have a friend that was there with you that also got molested, then you can't make a report to anybody. Yeah, you don't have to go to the police. No going to the police. And if you don't have a child witness for you, then You're just getting molested all day long, every day, and you're not getting any help.
Speaker 5: And then even if you try to go to your parents about it, what are you going to do? Have them go against their entire community.
Speaker 3: Right and the entire church. And everybody knows that, you know, if you tell anybody something like that, it's spreads like wildfire throughout the church. But nobody's found guilty, found guilty of snitching or trying to lie about somebody that they know didn't do that.
Speaker 4: Right. Man, it's horrible these kids get wrapped up in that shit.
Speaker 3: So when I got home, I walked in the door and my ex wife was doing the dishes. I was like, hey, honey, guess what. I'm Katholic now. Man. She was mad, you know. But the next day, the next day she went with me to daily Mass. I got invited to go, and I thought, I want to see what all this is about. And I had been to two black masses when I was a Satanist, and I didn't realize that a black mass was a mockery of a Catholic mass. I thought that it was just a mockery of a church service, you know, And then when I saw it and I'm like, you know, I went to an actual Catholic Mass for the first time. Then suddenly the Black Mass made sense because it didn't look like any Baptist service I've ever been to understand what was happening. And then when I went to an actual mass, I was like, oh, dawn rises over marblehead. I get it now, you know. It's like all right, I didn't know. And like in the Black Mass, instead of an altar, they have a naked prostitute and they pray that hail Mary's backwards. They pray rosary complete Rosary backwards.
Speaker 4: You know, they have uptake of the Bread of life instead of the wafers.
Speaker 5: And that's made Alistair Crowley's matter of facts when they made that recipe, and it isn't it a semen? And help me out, Johnath that we talked about that the Bread of life.
Speaker 3: Well it's in the Satanic Church. They were using bloody goat meat. Oh, goat meat on your tongue, and Jesus is the Lamb of God, so the goat would be satan. Okay, so we're taking blood you goat meat on the tongue. But they had I'm watching it like an audience member, so I'm not participating in the in the black mass. And in the end they pull out will look like I'm anella wafer. Yeah, what's that? And he says some religions believe that's God. And I was like, I have anello wafers tastes good, but saying God is a bit of a stretch, you know. But I knew in the Baptist Church, every three months we did to rememberance ceremony with unleavened bread that tastes terrible and a thumble of grape juice. So you know, here it is. They bring out this thing. Some guy drops an elbow on it, somebody drop kicked it on in it, somebody flipped it off, somebody threw it. This woman took it, lifted up her robe she's naked underneath it, and inserts it into her vagina and then pulls it out and was it in the fire, you know, And I'm killing I'm so confused, like why are you doing this to a piece of bread, to a little wafer? That doesn't make any sense? And I was. And then but then when I was at the Catholic Mass, and I couldn't go up for the Eucharus because I'm not Catholic, and I'd asked him. At the consecration of the of the Host, I saw Jesus upon the altar, and I asked my wife, I said, do you see that?
Speaker 4: She was what?
Speaker 3: I said, that man up there on the stage, jes As the priest. I said, no, the other guy. I don't see another guy. I said, you don't see it because you're not Catholic. I thought I was already a Catholic. I thought that everybody in that room, everybody in that church, was seeing what I was seeing. That. This is the best kept secret for me of all time. Had I known as a child that Jesus the body, blood, soul in divinity, while Lord Jesus Christ was legitimately in the Catholic church, you couldn't have drugged me out. And no, I'm not leaving. Ask Jesus right there. I'm not going anywhere. But yeah, nobody ever told me that. Even when I was an adult, nobody ever told me that. As I said, the only story I had about Catholics is that my dad said they were all going to be in hell one day. You know, they're all going to hell. So they all go to hell. Then, obviously, it's not a Christian church. But then I see Jesus there and it's like, oh, that's God. So I started going. I found out that there was a place called Perpetual Adoration where you can go see God anytime you want. And I'd like, is there like a sign up sheet for that? There's a line to get into see Elvis and he's been dead over forty.
Speaker 4: Years, right, you know?
Speaker 3: And I went and saw Pink Floyd multiple times. One of the times it took all day to get into the stadium. They played for about three hours and then it took all night for everybody to leave. You know, some people spend the night in the barden lot because they couldn't leave. Yeah, obviously seeing God is a bigger deal than Bink Floyd. So I thought there'd be a sign up sheet and maybe in like three or four years they'll contact you and say your four hour block of time just opened up. If you don't make it this time, you can't go for another ten years. And they're like, no, no, no, you just go. There's no way. So me and my ex wife went. Shock number one. We're the only other car in the parking lot. Shock number two. There's no line to get in shock number three. We opened the door of the chapel. It's me, my ex wife, some woman, and Jesus. This woman looks up like a deer in the headlights and packs her stuff as fast as she can go. If this was an Olympic event. She got gold said you can't leave till someone else comes in, and bam she's out the door.
Speaker 4: And that's the constant adoration.
Speaker 3: Why would I leave the room. I'm in a room with God. I don't want to leave. I'm there anywhere from thirty minutes a time at a time to eighteen hours. It is the most comfortable sleep I've ever had. I accidentally fall asleep there and it was just an incredible place. And I couldn't understand. How is it that there's one point three billion Catholics and we're not all adoring Jesus. We're not all here, And when you're like the diocese I live in now has like one hundred and forty five adoration chapels and you can go anytime you want, and they're never full. We have I don't know how many people. We've got like four hundred thousand people that live in Wichita. Yeah, one hundred thousand people. I don't know what percentage of that would be Catholic, but you'd think that all the adoration chapels would be full all the time.
Speaker 5: I live in Louisiana, a predominantly Catholic state, and I can tell you the adoration chapels are empty here too. It's I hear you them, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I know. Oh the thing, I looked it up. It's called the Cake of Light. Excuse me.
Speaker 5: That was the thing that Alistair Crowley made. It was using Gnostic masses and Thelemic masses, and it was his own perversion of.
Speaker 4: The Holy Sacrament. Of course it was, yeah, and it's made.
Speaker 5: It would seem in in minstrual blood and all of this stuff, because it's supposed to be the bread and the wine, so to speak, in one, which is why they have the body and the blood both represented. It's it's Alistair Crowley was kind of the most disgusting person, you know, for the sole purpose of being the most disgusting person.
Speaker 4: And perverting the true word in the true mass.
Speaker 3: There's a story that I heard about Alistair Crowley back in the probably the nineties, and i've since then now that we have laptops and the internet. I've looked it up and I can't find it anywhere. But it says that he went to some foreign country, a different foreign country than most of them, and he invited a bunch of dinner guests over and then he introduced them to like the seven year old little boy, and then he raped the little boy and then murdered him in front of everybody, and then cooked him and served him up to everybody.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: And then when that happened, people told on it, you know, they were like, oh, no, this happened. That country did not have any laws against sonomizing a young boy and murdering him and then cannibalizing him because I guess they thought no one would ever do these things, right, They know Alistair was going to visit their country. And then so what they did is they didn't have They couldn't put him in prison for committing a crime that's not on the books. They kicked him out of their country. That might be the route you have to look at to see what country that was. Because he was kicked out of the country and banned from being able to come back to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you hear about his uh It's it's not like he's the only one that was doing things like that. It's just he's the one we hear about, right, the groups that he came from, Oto being one of them. And then you see the split up with Madame Blovotsky and all the what was the big famous Irish author who was like a big dog with Oto and him and Alistair Crowley hated each other. They it all came down like the Battle of blythe Road, where like they tried throwing their hands and their incantations at each other and eventually they just roundhouse alis or Crowley and beat the shit out of them.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, it's you know, I don't know, I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: It's like these people have run in these circles and have been doing these rituals for a long time. It's just I think now the culture of the world is ready to finally talk about them openly, because if we would have talked about this in the seventies, we would have been ostracized and just shut down and like probably taken off air for such explicit content, you know what I'm saying. If we would have brought this up even in the nineties, we would have got looked at crazy Bill Clinton getting dome in.
Speaker 4: The Oval office. What it's like the scandal of the decade.
Speaker 5: It's like, that's the worst that y'all could talk about in the nineties. Like child sex slavery has been around for decades, but like oh, Monica Lewinsky, you.
Speaker 4: See what I'm saying. So I feel like these have been going on for centuries, but it's only now that finally, the documentary, the stories, all these things are coming up and we are able to talk about it to an audience that's ready to hear it, you know, right.
Speaker 3: I think one of the reasons, and this is sad on society, but the reason that we're ready to hear it now is that we've heard the worst that we have, Yeah, and now we're ready for something worse.
Speaker 4: It's that desensitization.
Speaker 5: So when the p Diddy thing comes out, nobody was shocked about all of these celebrities having some sort of tie to some sort of whatever.
Speaker 4: They were just shocked that Diddy was the guy.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's funny too. I mean, did you watch the r Kelly documentaries?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I heard about them, and I already kind of knew what he was about.
Speaker 5: So, like when these claims came out about people watching it and they're like.
Speaker 4: He did this, he did this, I'm like, yeah, that that checks out. I totally believe that.
Speaker 3: It was like the prettiest women you've ever seen accusing him of stuff. Yeah, and there was a guy that was like his producer or somebody walked into the room and saw him. This is the story that stuck with me. That he had a little girl. Oh I don't know what age that is, but it was a little girl, not a woman, and his hand was completely upper But.
Speaker 4: I believe that he was.
Speaker 3: Standing there R Kelly's hand oper butt.
Speaker 5: And it's like the video of him hooking up with that sixteen year old and like eighteen times saying that she was sixteen, and like was mentioning it in the video and it's like him peeing on these fourteen year old girls and all that's been confirmed. So when you hear that one, it's like, sure, absolutely he was doing that.
Speaker 3: Too, which like there's did you ever watch the cartoon The Boondocks?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh come on now, I love that show and that whole episode about R Kelly. Yeah, confirmed, because it didn't matter what he did people still bought him music?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, the thing is I listened to that episode with director's commentary and they said that when they shot that video, they were looking at what would be the most outrageous thing for us to put on this show, Like what would be crazy? And somebody brought up how about r Kelly peeing on a teenage girl? And they're like, oh, yeah, yeah, let's rite let's wipe right from that. But it wasn't it hadn't been confirmed yet, no one was talking about it yet. Yeah, we just made up something and put it on the screen and thought this was hilarious. And then it comes out did hepeede on a fourteen year old girl? And we're like, well, we called it first and we would just make it a bup.
Speaker 4: But were they just making something up?
Speaker 5: Quote unquote because you look at the producers and you look at who was the voice actors in this, and it's like these people were not nobody's They weren't no names in the industry. These were big names. I mean even Kat Williams had a pimp names back in the show. So I mean it's like, a, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite character. Agreed, I'm a pimp named Slickback. Slickback, I got it, no, say women, now.
Speaker 5: That's right, God, And that was the character that led to him making money Mike. As a matter of fact, for uh, was it Friday after next? Yeah, I'm not sure which the character was first, if it was Slickback or if it was money Mike, but I know that he referenced both to like make it that thing. That image of a quote unquote caricature of a pimp was completely Cat Williams's imagination. So it's so, yeah, the Boondogs. Did they make it up quote unquote one of those Simpson type situations where oops, we accidentally called it? Or did they know something that they were trying to let people know a little sneak peak about.
Speaker 2: They might have the mad groaning crystal Ball for all we know, dude, And it's.
Speaker 3: Runnable what the Simpsons has done though, agreed. I mean, that's two coincidental.
Speaker 4: And wasn't their entire board like all ivy League graduates and shit.
Speaker 2: Too, I don't they might have that groaning in them.
Speaker 4: I thought all of them had graduated from.
Speaker 5: Like super elite schools, and it was weird that all of them were comedy writers.
Speaker 4: For this show.
Speaker 5: But then they kept getting things right and it was it kept getting funnier, so people just let it ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever you know, you kind of run in certain circles, you might hear certain whispers of certain stories, and you know, things just start adding up. It's weird how that works. But look, Zacher, we could talk to you all day.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 2: I know that you got the stories for literal days and so you know, we just want to say we appreciate you coming to hang out with us today, especially you know, talking about like this P Diddy kind of stuff and kind of you know, relating it with maybe some of the things that you've seen or that you've done, or that you've heard or whatever, like it's all this is real life, dude, Like this is this is the craziest thing that It's not just something that's on TV. It's not something that you scroll and it's just you know, you found it on Instagram or Facebook. Like this is a real shit that's going on. So it's it's good that we have you to you know, kind of bounce a lot of this kind of stuff on relate stories and we appreciate you man coming on.
Speaker 3: Thanks for inviting me again absolutely, brother, Well in the future please do.
Speaker 2: You already know that's coming?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: But look, if you would, could you tell all of our listeners we call them the cult members. Could you tell them where they can find you?
Speaker 3: Sure, all Saints Ministry dot org. And then I also have a phone number that I give out on my podcasts and everywhere. So it's eight oh two five seven eight six five five four. My meali address is Mystic for God at My podcast is on Spotify, and you want to look up All Saints Ministry and then a picture of the front and back of a miraculous metal and two candles. I've got a YouTube channel. Most of the stuff you can find if you go to All Saintsministry dot org. And then I have the all the links in the left side of the banner.
Speaker 2: All right, the awesome man. Yeah, we'll definitely do it again, Jacob. Can we get a knife up in heredeed?
Speaker 5: If you haven't already, Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share the likes, describe to comment, leave.
Speaker 4: A post, leave review, shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final adies and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. But hey, while you're at it, while you got your two thumbs available, and you're already leaving those five stars and those are use that positive feedback.
Speaker 4: That feedback, whether it's positive or not, doesn't matter, leave it, share it. Why you're ready to go ahead.
Speaker 5: And hit up Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give him all the love the five stars and.
Speaker 4: Support the reviews.
Speaker 5: Go check out Cajun Night YouTube channel and give me all the love and support there as well.
Speaker 4: We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn. Just as soon as humanly possible, I'll be off that fire screens s