Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Gods, Derek Black, Ben and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some Sit back and prepare for some lazy.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Star Tank Podcast. Everybody, it's it's another day and it's another episode. It's me Chris, it is him, Sweeney, it is him, Derek. I don't know when we started doing that.
Speaker 4: What naming people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the the it's being a Tim and Tim getting names.
Speaker 1: What evan like Nate giving people names?
Speaker 3: Oh you mean like the concept of giving names that must be relatively that must be relatively new.
Speaker 1: I feel no, I think it's immediate.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was immediate.
Speaker 4: I think names came with language.
Speaker 1: No yeah, no way, no way.
Speaker 3: Concess is stark Tank. Remember, go over there. If you want to support this fucking show, you go over to Patreon Concess Starking. There's a bunch of tears early access ad free if you listen to this show with ads on Spotify. I can't even fucking fathom how. I don't understand how ads on Spotify work. They seem wild. So go over to Patreon. Please do it. Save yourself. It's a dollar, which in today's economy is like ten cents. That's insane.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's bad for them. You're noting it, you're not selling it the right way. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Because for them it means ten cents, that means everything that costs so much more.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, we're not doing it right direct No, listen, listen, listen, listen. You're you're not understanding what I'm saying, and I forgive you for that video.
Speaker 1: Listen. This is like old school, like milk prices, old school meat prices.
Speaker 3: Go over there, give us a dollar. It's the equivalent of getting a steak dinner for ten cents, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I think it's completely fair. And I think anybody who would even remotely disagree or maybe maybe cock their head at that, be like what is that?
Speaker 1: What is he talking about?
Speaker 3: I think it's a bad person fundamentally, and they're probably on the Epstein list.
Speaker 1: They absolutely are, fundamentally, absolutely and fundamentally, and it's weird that they're quiet about it. It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird that it's low key weird that you're quiet about it. Yeah, yeah, I don't forgive you really starting like that shop for merch if you want to jump on over there, there are.
Speaker 1: Some shirts for you to buy.
Speaker 4: There is the list gets revealed and it has my name nineteen ninety and I'm like, I wasn't here yet.
Speaker 3: And as your name nine nineteen hundred and ninety times well has.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also all before nineteen ninety a year.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I wasn't born yet.
Speaker 1: Neteen ninety, nineteen hundred and ninety times. Yeah, that that that tracks checks out. I chech out here.
Speaker 4: Why do you save me my name? So many times?
Speaker 1: I really wanted to save Kingston Kingston, I really like that's how they get out of it.
Speaker 3: They doctor everybody's names who is on it, and they just edit it to be all of them.
Speaker 1: Are you all you? I'm really sorry, Kingston. You were the only person on that plane ever ever. You're a great guy, and they just wanted to save you the trouble, Like, what's about But the American people, they the American people voted for me to edit everybody off the list and put you on it. He's sorry, he just said, he said, is like like we were so close you could have gotten away with it.
Speaker 4: What did I say?
Speaker 1: It's real, it's a weird.
Speaker 3: Look, it's a weird It's I feel like things are constantly happening. There's a weird thing that happened in the last like day or two where Fu and uh, Stephen King for some reason, did.
Speaker 1: You see this? Nah?
Speaker 3: I don't really understand what the purpose of this is, and I don't know if he's like intended for this to come across this way, but regardless, it's so you've been out of tweet basically, it was like, uh, yeah, the Epstein list is real. So was the Easter Bunny in Santa Claus, which like for a guy who wrote it with you know, a child gang bang in.
Speaker 1: It, that moment that's not a great thing for that person.
Speaker 4: Moment undercuts that book so much. It's a really good book with that moment undercuts so much.
Speaker 3: It's just like the child gang bang in the First Star Wars. It completely, it comes out of nowhere and there's no reason for the me there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's and all of a sudden there's like a like a juvenile fucking ewok gang bang. You're like, why did I keep mentioned that they're juvenile. The fact that it's why do I.
Speaker 1: Keep mentioned stop saying that their kid.
Speaker 3: The fact that it's specifically a two and a half hour scene in the middle of this movie is crazy children.
Speaker 1: These are addom children. And I was like, Wow, that's crazy. You know, it's crazy, and no one else is gonna dress. As much as I love.
Speaker 4: Star Wars, there had to be pedophile Jedies, you know, of course, as I love Star Wars without like thinking about that, there had to be pedophile you.
Speaker 3: Think, realistically, there had to have been Jedi pedophized.
Speaker 4: If if there's if that world is at any means connected to our universe, I think that there were pedophile Jedi.
Speaker 3: I think the point is that it isn't.
Speaker 1: A galaxy far far away in any universe far far.
Speaker 4: Away in a long time, and it's a long time ago as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think fundamentally a galaxy in the universe are equivalently absurd concepts to me, to the point where like the distinction between them is pointless.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're right, I know, I guess, but like to a person, to a person that doesn't really understand it or study it, like yeah, but like to a to a and a city and a planet or like both just large.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, it's irrelevant what a city and what a planet is to an ant.
Speaker 1: Why should this be relevant? The galaxy in the univerity, you can conceptualize it, yeah, galaxy, Like, look, it can be a really it's a galaxy far far away. We don't know the answer of far far away means it could be fun because far relatively far the Andromeda galaxy or the closest galaxy to us is that's right, that it's insanely far.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, because like far far away to me is like and two hours is far away, so far far away, it is like four hours like all far was far far away?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: So from here, Yeah, I get it. I can conceptualize that, like I understand what.
Speaker 3: A pretending like he can conceptual I know what.
Speaker 4: A city is, and then I know what like a state is, congratulations, And then I know what a country is. And at the point when you get beyond country to me is like, oh that's just different place, big golf far away. Now country, I'm got country. I'm getting a continent, I see, And then continents are just so big there's like they're laughing, means like what a round of the care And then there's a planet, right, yeah, the planet there's also comedically big alright, cool, And there's galaxies, and galaxies are like where there's a bunch of soulo systems. I conceptualize that a universe, I can't exceptualize. It's like, what, what's what there's after? Because I think there's things bigger than galaxies.
Speaker 1: Right, are qasars all those kinds of suns. There's no quazar. You can keep zooming out. It's it's it's or nebulas. There you go nebulas around, you can keep zooming out. That's the thing. What you mean even well, it's like you said, it's math. Mathematically, it doesn't make sense that there's only a universe, so like there isn't a problem, there's one of anything. So like as far as any of this ship goes, so it's at but beyond that point, that's when it's like you just your brain dun't. Yeah, I don't don't. But like there's no point of going to multi verses and starting to count all that, like.
Speaker 4: Counting stars like dude, and then really it's.
Speaker 3: Like I lose track immediately after neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after the neighborhood, Like, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know there's more neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: If you could prove that to me, I guess.
Speaker 1: I believe it. But like it's I've not really seen old people miss those days, like you know, super old people right now, they're like, man, I I I miss when I didn't know anything and there was just like white people and those people.
Speaker 3: Right, and that's it, like you know, they must have nostalgia for it.
Speaker 1: It was a nice fountain. There was a not so nice fountain, and.
Speaker 3: He just went to the nice found because he could.
Speaker 1: There was shitty American football with dumb pads and everyone was dumb and retarded and they couldn't do any finessing and everybody was doing this. Yeah yeah, the whole old school dust up, fisticuffs and ship.
Speaker 4: I think that was I think all the time. It is like, imagine how mad they were when they interview, like they made like integrated sports. Imagine how like truly upset. They were very mad showed up and they were like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's funny you say that because I was just watching like a bunch of old school like basketball players and like who were the best and all this ship and then uh uh it was like pretty much every black person that was like dominant got snubbed for some role or for some award or something because they're like, I don't like this fella over here. He's a cheater, he's black. He used to just buy people. I was like, I was like, man, that's what I'm talking about. Those are the good old days. Really, I would say, before television ruined everything. For all those old folks, they're the ones that are like really upset that they started exposing them to like there's diversity and there's other things in the world. They're like, ew, yeah, I went to l POI LOOKO last night, and there was this guy didn't backwards. Yeah that's right. Uh there was this guy backwards hat, sleeveless fucking shirt. You know. I was like a douchebag. He was like he was so upset that he had to use the kiosk because they were like, hey, we got these kiosk, carry just order on here. You don't have to talk to me, you know, like kind of a thing that well, she didn't say that, but the chick's like obviously really busy, fucking like putting all these orders. They got all those fucking mobile orders going on. And the guy's like, yeah, poppin' I w was the one by that brink blink fitness blink if it's about fitness, Oh, the one by I have Denning's Yeah, yeah, yeah, I went to that. So anyway, it was just it was fucking super busy, and this guy was so angry to where she was like, all right, sir, just being completely a cunt, but I get it, Like, all right, sir, I can walk you through it. I can walk you through how to use it. And he was like, no, you can't. Just like he he was so married to the register for some fucking reason, and it's like, my guy, why can't you just accept this thing that is actually much more convenient in every way.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's never not been more convenient.
Speaker 1: I've been talking to some asshole now that gets my order wrong because they couldn't understand me.
Speaker 3: Now I've used I've used Kiosk where it's just like, oh, this one's broken, and then I moved to the next one. It's like, oh, this one's not touched sensitive. I have to push really fucking hard down and then like the thing doesn't read, and then I have to restart the order on a different Kiosk. I've had that experience where I'm just like, bro, literally never I've had that happen.
Speaker 1: I've that is they have so many of them and shakeshack, they have like fucking ten of those things.
Speaker 3: Dude, I tried three in a row and they were all broken. I was like, I'm not getting food here. You, I'm not going You are so unlucky.
Speaker 1: I know that. I think I think Kiosk are I'm very aware of that. That's goods, like genuinely, like they're obviously evolution, they're better, you know, unfortunately. But I think just get rid of the people, like the people sween sweet Tom Hitler over here, like Kingston Hitler, get read the people.
Speaker 4: Get rid of them, like you know how they're sonic. Have you ever been so sonic before? Like sonic you can't even talk to niggas. He's like, all right, they're were bringing your food and that's it.
Speaker 1: Now you go up to the thing you order there used to be the thing and you push the button and you talk to it. But again the speakers are so shitty. The mics are so shitty that they fuck up your order a lot of.
Speaker 3: It's like three it's like original Xbox headsets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, And that's why I like. I don't like Kiosk. If the order's wrong, I know they fucked up because I looked at my order being like, Okay, this is exactly how I wanted it and it wasn't me misspeaking or missmi communication.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. They want to attach it to somebody else. They want someone else.
Speaker 1: Sure, but no, I want those people to die, you know what I mean, Like I want It's like the people that are like self checkouts, and I'm like, yeah, I'm faster than the person because when I when I was a cashier, I was the fastest because I'm not stupid. It's very easy to do. But for some reason, these people, you know, I get it, they don't want to do the job. So they're just like and I'm like, I would just do it myself. I'll go to self check I'm way faster. Californian cashiers are different. No, Californians are different. The way people here shop makes me.
Speaker 4: Want to kill myself, dude, because like, I'm like, all right, we're trying to go.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, cool. Do you think you guys are the outlier though, because you guys are the whole like New York minute thing?
Speaker 3: I definitely, I think definite degree. I think it's the East Coast in general. I think like the further out west you go, I think because the climate changes or something. And it's like I think people, I think what it is. Genuinely, I think it's a temperature thing. I'm not even exactly because it's hotter out here or traditionally hotter out here, people are like slower, and I feel like I genuinely believe this. People people in winter time in New York City, people are moving, man. People are fucking probably want to because it's freezing to be outside, whereas like in the heat, it's like you can't. It's it's better for you to be slower, because like to sprint in the heat is a death SCENTD.
Speaker 4: I think it's a cultural thing, man. I think there's just so many people packed on top of each other.
Speaker 1: I think culture, But I think culture evolves from location. I think like everything plays a part in it. But it's like I think New York is there's the idea of self important to New York is not as common, that's so important this year. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think I think people in New York are like, hey, we're part of a system, and you're fucking up our system.
Speaker 1: Hurry up. That's like there's a machine. Yeah. I would feel better in that environment because I do get upset by the because I'm I think lack of care, the lack of care really over here as far as hey, I just want to get out of here kind of a thing. And it doesn't seem like it seems like people are very content over here to just kind of they don't have time. No, I mean they have time. I mean yeah, and they kind of just it's wasting it.
Speaker 3: It's the sheer contentedness by which other people almost like revel in their lack of consideration for other people.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think the I think reveling is making it more.
Speaker 3: I really feel like.
Speaker 4: I think it's just simple they do not understand, Like I think it's like genuinely I don't care though at that point, like yeah, I get it, but it's like it's there's there's an it's like it's like a like a four year old man that doesn't understand, Like, so what if I kick this black person off the fucking.
Speaker 1: To But that's not because they me But that's not I just don't understand. But that's not the same thing I feel like it is. That's cool.
Speaker 4: It's it's like if if you're if you're if you're like walking around right and you're like per se, like you going down this path will inherently obstruct if you're going on the path will inherently like obstruct somebody, but you don't know what they're doing, damn it. Like you walk, you walk through this pathway right, and if somebody has to come in and clean it every time you walk by it, but they need it to be like flat or like unbothered. You're not doing it insidiously, You're just not thinking like why is this random path? Are you like projecting?
Speaker 1: Is that is that you?
Speaker 4: Well, no, I don't. I don't do like that. I make a very serious effort, I know, and passively, like I am late and sometimes like that, and I do shit like that because I'm often I'm just not very punctual. But I try not to outwardly make people have a worse time. I like hold my tongue for like that. I like, I'm not a mean person. And if I know I can like potentially make somebody's time better, I don't. I don't like conflict with it. Like if there's the five everybody's doing something, I'm like, I'll.
Speaker 1: Just do it. Do want to? Do you ever feel the energy from people when you know they're deliberately like you feel like they really are trying to waste your time or they're trying to swear to God. There are people like this, I know, but I'm like, dude, do you sometimes I feel like in that weird that way, like oh, you know when you sense a presence of somebody they're not when somebody like they're about to turn the corner, like you said that before it happened.
Speaker 3: It's like the static on the old TV. Yeah, I feel it.
Speaker 4: Like sometimes for me, like people that are off. I can tell somebody's off, Like if like the moment someone talks to me, I can tell your your energy is not right, something's wrong here, But I can can you speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the one of the biggest ones that I noticed a lot is when i'm driving is sometimes you are you need to just keep going straight and somebody needs to make a ride or whatever, and they purposefully slow down as much as possible to inconvenience you instead of like doing the courteous thing is let me keep the flow going, not slow, not like go fast enough towards dangerous slow down just enough to where you can turn safely and not disrupt traffic behind you. But people like kind of feel like, yeah, I'm gonna fuck up the flow because for no reason, though I think, come to it. I'm not saying most people aren't that, but I'm asking, like, do you sometimes you just notice that those people with the exist.
Speaker 3: In traffic and traffic traffic, I'm a little bit more forgiving of it depending I'm more forgiving of it in traffic than I am in like just day to day existence because I feel like you.
Speaker 1: Don't drive enough.
Speaker 3: That's why No, well I do drive. It's just the issue is like.
Speaker 1: In traffic.
Speaker 3: Do you fuck up in traffic? You could kill people?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's like I'm just like you know what, Like I can I can respect cautiousness to the point where like you're being annoying but like there's there are there is obviously like a grace period where it passes and you're just like, come on, move the fuck along.
Speaker 1: This is absurd.
Speaker 3: In a cashier perspective, on like a line at a grocery store where there's no danger to just being fast. I'm like, bro, like there's no excuse.
Speaker 4: And granted, we got to understand that we are not working in the service community place anymore. That is when I was at Starbucks before I left, that was pushed way harder than ever. Was what the idea of like essentially sucking the dick of the customer. I'm collection is fucking pushed away.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not I there's when you're that stuff you're talking about is not it's not even it's it's there. There's just there's just a happy medium, right, there's the.
Speaker 4: No there is, there's that media. I feel like when I worked at Starbucks, my focus is like, hey, somebody comes in, Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 1: What can I get for you? That's it?
Speaker 4: And like all I call your totally don't have an I say, they want me to make a conversation. I think what I'm saying right then, and there is already too much. If they said it's to me, I think that's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Should a Chick fil a?
Speaker 4: I'm exactly.
Speaker 1: I was like, don't I know you have to tell me that. But you guys should really push back, you know, they should do y'all band together and be like, this is stupid customer other than a drooling retard likes they know what.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do.
Speaker 1: They're going to fire them and hire a bunch of people that are gonna get deported. Oh what's your pleasure? It's your pleasure to make minimum way. Really, it's your pleasure people, though I'm not saying it is. That's why I said they should band together. It doesn't matter because they go to band together, they lose their They killed the CEO. Wasn't that in that in that instant summon seven and killillion? Yes, they should do.
Speaker 3: I would sounding a lot more if they had like options to like funk with the people on the roller skates. Yeah, it's crazy, Like if they paid that, if they paid their workers like a little bit more for the added like oh, hey, you know you're gonna probably hit your head. But like if you had the option to like throw like an oil slick yeah, like at them while they yeah.
Speaker 1: Because we're playing Twisted Metal, lightly tapped them with the cards the light tap, you know.
Speaker 3: Like that, you know, it just makes it like or it's like a big race track and they're like they're they're they're they're skating around with their with your food and you have to like drive next to it and get it.
Speaker 1: How cool would that be, dude? It It would be cool to watch. Of course. I would never do that. You wouldn't do it. I'm like, oh, weird. I've never eaten that sonic.
Speaker 3: I wonder why it's only one dollar extra for that experience. They're making pennies on the dollar.
Speaker 4: That's not even pennies, that's fractionni pyper God, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would definitely watch it. Would I would go.
Speaker 3: You ever been a Sonic before? Yeah, a long time ago. They had one around. They had one around like in between somewhere around because of gallery I think I think it's closed now, but I went there once and it was entirely bland, so I never went again.
Speaker 1: It's a weird experience because I don't understand the peel necessarily, Like the variety looks cool, but everything I tried, as there is something better everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's interesting exactly.
Speaker 1: It's interesting exactly the first time, and that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like, oh, somebody brought me my food on roller skates. Weird, and then it's not weird ever again because you've seen it, and so like that, it just becomes like then it just becomes a really inconvenient way to deliver one's food. And then you watch people fall sometimes with everybody's food. I saw the only time I was that son, I saw somebody fall.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I barely caught it though. Like that's what kind of bummed me out about it is that like I saw him fall and I heard the commotion, but it was like around the corner, and I was like.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's so close. That's such a liability. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It really is crazy that it's even a business. That's what I'm saying. It's like, if you're already in this space where it's just like, all right, we're gonna have we're gonna have our minimum wage employees fucking fly around on uneven ground on roller skates with food sometimes scalding. Uh, why not just put him on a racetrack and make it twisted metal. At that point, like you're already one percent there.
Speaker 1: Just gotta get the other Guess what did you say?
Speaker 3: It's easier to never It's easier to never start than it is to stop once you started. And my argument is you're you're at one percent, you might as well continue.
Speaker 1: You sound like, uh that you remember I got Gary V Yeah, exactly, just the most bullshit, motivational shit ever.
Speaker 3: He was like, go out there, beat people up, win money. I've never seen a Gary D video. I just know the general kind of idea of what that guy was. I saw a long time like investor. I don't know who kind of guy.
Speaker 1: He's definitely a guru, but I don't Yeah, i don't know exactly how he made his money. I'm sure it was fucked up. There's you're.
Speaker 4: Aside, dud dumb show.
Speaker 3: He doesn't show.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen. Did he get banished like the broken? No, he's just a regular.
Speaker 4: Look was like, hey, I got this car for only.
Speaker 1: Here in my garage. I got this Lamborghini here renting, Like you can see it. It's on it's listed like on Zillow or something. You're just like, oh, this guy's renting this fucking mansion and leasing this fucking lambeau, which that's what all those rich people do because also rich people are extremely stingy too. They're like, I don't I don't know if I should buy this, And I'm like, what do you because of what, like what's gonna happen. It's just it's no, I mean I get it for is there certain like say, if you're an NBA player, they're like, oh, I got my They usually don't teach them about taxes. They don't teach them about you know, there's so many things, so.
Speaker 4: They should they're very now because they all have agents to that are you know, they'll probably get killed if they try to, you know, do something.
Speaker 1: They just are pretty good now. Before there's like old tax people, right, you get a tax guy and then you would end up in prison immediately, like as soon as you like, oh, hired, and then they put you in cuffs immediately because they're like, we already know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I was in the fine print of the service. It's like we'll be arrested. Everybody's celebrities.
Speaker 1: We're getting like like a handful of celebrities were getting arrested like every other year because every fucking accountant was just corrupt. Like maybe at this point you want to just do your own taxes. Yeah, I doing your taxes for probably being like a super a super like like lucrative celebrity probably sucks. So I don't see why if they have their hands in too many things more money because obviously when you when you get that kind of money, you're different, so you have like one problem to have. That's that's what I want to get to that threshold to where you know, I'm annoyed how many how much taxes are taken from me, but it's still more than enough to live off of, like the money right like right now, it's at the point where it's bill too upsetting, where yeah, I'm like, oh, this literally breaks my heart. I'm not making nearly as much as I feel like.
Speaker 3: I especially especially because you know that you like, all that money is just going to give some fucking guy in Israel all of his health care for free.
Speaker 1: That's what's infuriating me. Why can't I keep my few thousands versus the top people that should be paying tens of millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: It's so upset now when they audited the fucking military and then they were like, we just can't account for like.
Speaker 1: Billions of dollars. Yeah, it's like oh cool, oh cool, but what is that? Did you did you? Wait? But hold on, what did this? This?
Speaker 3: This this black guy exchanged six hundred dollars on venmore like we gotta get that.
Speaker 1: Gut to get him. We're we're gonna put a lean on his bank account because because you always a few hundred dollars, we're gonna drop dude. Small pot literally happened to me because on there was a mistake. I don't know what happened, but there was a mistake where I owed California some money Trump changed type shit, but like enough to where they were like they threatened like lean stuff, and I'm like, this is go after the bad. What are you doing like from starting to lean on the I know I'm not retarded. I understand why they don't, but it's so upsetting that like when.
Speaker 3: Trump said he even have bolst the I r s.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he didn't do it. Of course they're not gonna I it. Why. I go back to Andrew Schultz and he's like, I didn't vote for any of this stuff. I'm like, nigga, Like, what was I supposed to do? That? The fucking real estate reality TV guy is true. Boy. That's in two thousand and six. He was like he was giving like a little seminar or whatever. It was, this Trump University thing. He was like, yeah, he was like a yo, yo. He was like this. He was like, hey you still you know in trench of New York's it was like, hey, yo, you remember that when Trump was like that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course, yeah, yeah, everybody remembers that.
Speaker 1: He was like, hey, yo, I can't wait for the housing bubble collapse. He's like, because then I'm just gonna buy low it's so high because obviously he's like, yeah, like a crisis a what word do you specifically when they use a recession, like a recession kind of thing like that shit's golden. And the idea that I just hate people that they don't understand. They understand like say stocks for they're like, oh, I get it, you want to buy low, sell high obviously, but for some reason they can't understand that for everything else and how these rich people make their money. It is crazy and I feel like a rich people being like oh yeah, I'm gonna fix everything and make everything really great, so I can't do what I do to get rich.
Speaker 3: It's such a crazy blind spot that, like, I don't even understand how you that seems like such a fundamental It's like building a building without the support structures. It's like, how do you how do you have the facade? But like you don't know that this requires load bearing facilities. You don't like It's it's so strange to me.
Speaker 1: It's so unfortunate that that's I have a hard time believing some people actually leave this only you can't. You can't believe you, like low level people are kind of dipping their toes into stocks now and stuff like that, especially with cryptocurrency and shit. I was like, okay, you understand the concept now, So why would you think these insanely rich people that got rich by doing this thing would make things a level playing field. Why would they fix things and regulate things or abolish things that like shut But I just don't understand why I get duped by stuff every once in a while. Yeah, but damn not like fucking not, like like there's a there's an AI bot right now that I'm actually kind of really impressed with because usually the the bots, Oh what I mean by this is like the scammer type bots. Usually they have like a script they go off of, so you could, uh talk shit to them and they're gonna still say the same thing, you know, nicely. I have one that I really like and I want to post it again where they thought they were asking for Maurice. And so then I started pretending to be on Maurice from beating the Beast, and I started of just getting all these pictures that like this. At one point she was like, oh, I'm so wet right now, and I got a picture of Maurice on the rain because like before you like he gets into the castle. I was like, ah, me too, and like I'm just doing like I was just doing this whole thing. It was like really fun, You're fucking your fucking baby AI. It was like, see that was that was just that was a bot with the script. Now the AI. So there's one that hopped into my dms on Twitter because they have the uh can bypass the thing because I don't allow people to DM me anymore unless you have a check mark. They can just bypass it. And so this AI was I first started off kind of shitty, but now it's starting to correct itself. First it was like, oh, do you remember we started talking a couple of weeks ago on X and I'm like, the fuck fuck this random dumb slut picture thing. Anyway, So some sol and only fans bottle yeah something, and then it started so and then it started saying like, oh, we started talking over my recipe I do these videos and I was like, oh right, yeah, you said you were gonna feed me. And then it was like oh yeah, yeah I made this thing. And I'm like, wow, it's really adaptive and the thing that it did today because I stop fucking with it, Like I was talking to Jojo about it. So a few days later it's like, hey, I was hoping that we could talk more. And then it misspelled more and then corrected it with the asterisk, and I was like, that's too good. That's too good of an AI because it's gonna actually doop a lot of people, because that's a very human, that is very Yeah. I was like, oh man, this is not good. Like men are the lonely men.
Speaker 3: They're fucked. Yeah, they're completely fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They've always been like the the the most fucked, you know, as far as like are the most capable of being fucked with? Yeah, or steered and like yeah, well yeah, ducks are stupid. Well yeah, but like now, I'm just I actually it's I mean, and I'm not lonely.
Speaker 4: So they must be stupider than me.
Speaker 1: You just got lucky. I mean, you did get lucky, didn't you?
Speaker 4: Luck of the drawluck of the straw?
Speaker 1: Look at the draw the straw. That's that's absolutely a phrase anyway, and it works, checks out, checks out. I don't care. I'm out of here. Nothing else really happened, So uh slid Stefan? Did we mentioned it? Do we mention him step when King doing that? Yeah? We did, do we We didn't at least theorize why he did that.
Speaker 3: I look it to me, if it's the worst thing to say, it's the worst thing that you could say. If you wrote that book with that scene in it, and we're also on the list, you know what I mean, it would be a crazy thing for you to write me like, yeah, I wrote that child sex scene and I'm also on the list. So I'm just gonna go out and publicly say that the f scene list isn't real when I have no stake in saying it is there isn't, I could just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah you could, so, I see.
Speaker 3: I doubt he's on it for that reason, but I would also be I feel like he's just an idiot.
Speaker 4: I feel like he might have been. He might have been one of the old.
Speaker 3: As fuck and he's like going insane in his fucking I don't know where he lives, like some whole main it was in the fucking wine cellar in the middle of the fucking woods, and he's going insane and he's just lonely and sad and he I don't know if he's still writing books or not.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the craziest thing is this, right, like just like not bring it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just what's the biggest thing, right, Yeah, because no one, I would not have I would not have assumed in the the first one hundred people that would have come to mind that is that's probably on that list.
Speaker 3: I don't think Stephen King was there, you know what I mean. Now he's like forty five, Yeah, you know, like he just shot up where I'm just like, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Why would he do that? It's it's, uh, it's one of those things where either he's like somewhat of a what would you call it, a massachists or a status? Which one is it? When you want to hurt masacist is when you want to hurt your okay, is hurting other people? Okay, gotcha. So it's like maybe he's just like I'm bored, I want to like people to fuck with me, or if I'm being charitable, I know, one of the narrative that's been going around is that there is no list and they've just been you know, the Trump administration and all the people were using it just as a weapon and there they had nothing the entire time. So maybe he believes that narrative and he's like there was nothing. But also to counter that, it's fucking absurd to think business people at that high level don't keep records of everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's truly absurd. It's like also the issue can't believe the issue is too It's like, oh, well, maybe there was something and now there isn't because they destroyed it, in which case okay, yeah, So like I mean that doesn't really change anything. We still want, like there's still answers that.
Speaker 1: He still answers gleame Maxwell allegedly, I say allegedly, I should say, apparently is willing to Uh.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true because that sounds that.
Speaker 3: Sounds that sounds fake. What they said like a thing where like I saw something on Twitter, like a headline. I couldn't verify it because I just don't care. Yeah, but there's the thing where it said I saw headline that said Gallainne Maxwell is willing to talk, I guess or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finally, which is like why now, Yeah, I don't I have an ample time.
Speaker 3: I'm not even sure she's alive. You know, we haven't seen her, yeah, in fucking years, So like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Something's gonna I guess. The most interesting thing and the most annoying thing is the uh, there's a lot of people that obviously were involved, and uh, there's a lot of people that know a lot of things. And I think there's just too many people that are afraid of getting whacked. Yeah, And I get that.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering because they know witnesses are getting just fall out of the sky.
Speaker 1: The best thing that I can hope for right now, or we can hope for is Uh so Trump is kind of screwing over Putin, or at least he's uh gearing up to because it was clear that Putin had an agenda the entire time. He never intended to stop, you know, bombing Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Like, oh wait, hold on, huh, here's the first time hearing about this. You're saying you think Vladimir Putin doesn't want to stop bombing your gang? Apparently, is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: So, I see, I was told that Trump was gonna stop it. This is I gotta be honest calls, right, this is a pre phone calls, right, I gotta be honest with you. This is a revelations absolutely, Like I was listening to Dave Smith. Yeah, Smith assured me, Oh yeah, yeah, I think that this is this is the best case scenario. Pute is gonna be pissed off that he's giving you. Trump's giving Ukraine weapons he's doing he said, hey, could you bomb fucking Saint Petersburg and Moscow and shit like that. So he's gonna be like so fucking mad about that. So maybe what's gonna happen is he's gonna put his fillers out for the people who know stuff about Epstein, give them asylum in Russia and like, actually, just dime Trump out and all those people.
Speaker 3: Best case scenario, that'd be nice.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 3: That's a fun hypothetical.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, I would, I would. God, that would be so awesome, even though I hate poot. Everybody he's pooting other than Putin right, so even his fucking homies that are like, they're like fun. I hate this nigga, but I live here.
Speaker 4: I think I think I feel like it was the kind of guy like he has to hide from his people, like actually, like he can't pull a brazen come out there and like go give a speech. If he does, someone's gonna be like, all right, blight him.
Speaker 1: They're killing there. He Yeah, he can't do that. He can't do a parade, or he can't even be behind glass. They'll get through it, walkt squeezing through it, like crush him in a box, getting smaller bending.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, it's uh, it's just very so. You see that, you see that Matt Gates is in charge of the scene violin. No, you're that's not real. That's not real. Look, man, there's no way that's real. That has to have been a joke. Yeah. I was like, dude, there's no I was like, I was gonna make I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: And I was like that that doesn't sound like it's true, But also like, can't it really is? It really is to the point where like nothing sounds fake anymore. Sure, you know what I mean, you can Mexican aliens and you know what's what's real anymore?
Speaker 1: Let's be You are absolutely right that that it would. It's not a stretch, it's just it's too I can't handle that. Right.
Speaker 4: The world has no meaning anymore, you know, like there's no rhyme or reason why ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Things happen anymore. Yeah, because it's none of the.
Speaker 4: Cool ridiculous, only the fucking like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is dumb ridiculous? I love that tweet, that fucking what is it? Jake Paul treated. I was like, we're living in idiocracy.
Speaker 1: They misspelled idiocracy. Just fucking awesome, And Jake Paul said that, yeah, people have all people right, like you are idiocracy the person. Yeah, and you also this is are you happy about it? Because he voted for this ship. He's also making a ton of money of it, Like, what do you mean like, what the fuck up? Like, what do you he really? I really want up? I hate when people say that. Also, yeah, I want him.
Speaker 4: I wanted to fight somebody that would just willing to kill him. I want him to get a ring with someone that's like, oh, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: And someone hits him so hard that his head spins around like three times, hits.
Speaker 4: Them so hard that it's like the first hit, the round starts and it's like that fucking fight from the Jason Burne movie where they have the fucking bernuckle fight and like the field and the fight starts, he knocks the guy and constant the kuy dies.
Speaker 1: He just dies and I'm like killed.
Speaker 4: Some day he killed but one hit and I was like, I was like, oh, that'd be funny to see for a moment. Then it'd be like, oh man, it.
Speaker 3: Would be funny to see for you.
Speaker 1: Who should Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think be funny for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sure Paul brothers should fight each other. And I don't know if they haven't done that yet, kill.
Speaker 3: Check each other with rabies and then when and wait and then wait twenty eight hours, wait twenty four twenty avers didn't throw me in a ring.
Speaker 1: And I like that and attacking each other and then Love and his Gunnam both down. That's stupid.
Speaker 3: Everyone like, yeah, that's exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 1: I'm in the front crowd doing cartwheel with some that's gonna be Yeah, that's gonna be a Trump's a UFC event. That's gonna be the Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: They're doing the UFC thing in the White House or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know Trump. I have not looked into it. As soon as I heard, like the concept of it, I was like, I don't want to know anything else about this. Yeah, I completely checked out. I was like, nope, I can't believe that. Man. I used to really like the UFC. Man same.
Speaker 4: Really cool, and then like everyone went crazy, Strickland said something good one time and it ended up becoming a fucking racist.
Speaker 1: Like two frames later. He became the biggest big reitard. I love it. He's so fucking stupid and.
Speaker 4: He fights like a fucking coward too, and it makes me so fucking angry. I hate the way he fights.
Speaker 1: He's the defense. He's the most defensive fighter of all time. That's all I can say. So that just blocks being Yeah, he's extremely good at defense. Does a little bit of this thing the Philly shell, you know, like he can't be better than I feel like I'm pretty good at defense. But defense in what like what kind of defense? Like in what sense like in basketball? Well, in the sense that he in the sense that he does UFC right, and he gets hit any blocks, right, But I am so good at defense.
Speaker 3: But I've never even been hit once in the UFC.
Speaker 4: So I guess in the sense of like that in the UFC and someone not being in the UFC, you're better at the people.
Speaker 3: I'm clearly better at defense in the UFC than this guy is, but that not because I've never even know.
Speaker 1: In the UFC.
Speaker 4: So why would you be better than someone who's in the UFC at defense when you're nine you see the defense kingson.
Speaker 3: I don't even have the time to explain how stupid that question.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, I'm not bad.
Speaker 1: I was. I was just I was just trying to acquire the most defensive all time defensive the player of the year.
Speaker 4: I guess, Chris Reagan, you're fucking everybody.
Speaker 1: I can't be there. Everybody go to Wikipedia and fucking make this true. Yeah, it would be funny if we had a concerted effort to ruin Wikipedia, like yeah, everybody, just like at all we get as many people to converge on Wikipedia once and change it as much. I don't kind of I did it kind of with Full Metal Shine by accident. I didn't tell people to do that, but like enough people did. That's unprovoked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it makes it so unfortunate is that there's probably like one like high schooler like, man, I really gotta figure out to do his work paper, and he stretched out about that. He goes in, He's like, why the fuck does it say that Kingston Jamison created Pangaea.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the fuck, I'm just trying to do homework. I'm so confused. I'm so confused. What do you mean is that it only pang but like a bunch of this doctor ship like I'm pretty much Joseph Smith before.
Speaker 3: Like Earth, It's perfect, that's great.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the White One was created.
Speaker 3: Look, we got we got some questions over at patreon comslass or snark tank. You two over there at home can ask or I don't know, maybe you're listening to this in the car.
Speaker 1: I've I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not omniscient yet, but I think, uh, you know, you can pop on over to Patroonic complash the snark tank. Ask us a question, Throw us a bone, yeah, and you can. You can put and you can participate. Bone us a throne, sovia Penguins rode In it is Hello snark Gang. My question for you stems from your conversation about the song Jailbait. I have a playlist of songs that, in the right context are downright deplorable, songs like seventeen by Winger.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that's about.
Speaker 3: I've there's no song called seventeen that isn't about what you would imagine it.
Speaker 4: Hey, what else?
Speaker 1: What else is gonna be? Literally?
Speaker 4: The only thing could be about this not bad?
Speaker 1: Is you?
Speaker 4: We remember when you were seventeen? That's it, seventeen. Don't bring up but don't bring up anything about anyone else. Remember Reminisce on yourself?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? Do you hear that song? Fucking that annoying? Oh my god, I'm having flashbacks to this. It was all over like it's like once I was seven years old. Yeah, oh my god, and that had a bad day song? Or is that the same one? Different? So you had a bad day, you're taking one down. You sing sad song. Just turn it around, bro, that's the most commercial song of all time.
Speaker 3: I only remember it from American Idol. They would play that for people when they lost. Oh really, yeah, literally, this is true. No, I don't remember I remember that specifically.
Speaker 4: I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. It's so funny because it's just like, that's so me. Like you edit this whole montage of them failing. It's basically a music video every time they fail to that song. That's fun.
Speaker 3: At least that's what I remember. I'm pretty sure. I'm like ninety percent sure that.
Speaker 1: It should be easy to find. I imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, go ahead and look for it, you guys, not me day.
Speaker 1: Wait, So what's that other song? Seven years old? It was just seven years old.
Speaker 3: This is like twenty fourteen maybe, and just like four.
Speaker 1: Years old, seven years old. My mama told me laugh would be battering your order.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't even know if those of the words, but like it was like something and then and it kept going like once I was ten years you know, and it kept it keeps going.
Speaker 1: Sounds awesome, it's great.
Speaker 4: That's like a song that Lily would like.
Speaker 3: I can't stop dancing.
Speaker 1: Like commercial music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course he's.
Speaker 3: In a Honda Accord theme songs like that, you know the show.
Speaker 4: That's a song, that's a commercial song. But I love a lot pocket full of Sunshine. I love that fucking song.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad one. Well that is like that part of the song, but they take me away part. I don't like that. I got, I got a backup. Well the trying that shit stupid to me. But it's fun. It's fun. It's fun, but like a in a it's not like a thing where I want to like. Because I listened to jamming out to fucking Britis Spears the other day, you know, but I like listening a lot of ship. But when I hear things like that, that's not like to me, that sounds like a jingle, and I don't want to listen to it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it sounds like activitya kind of you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Activity? Yeah? Yeah, And I want to get paid to make jingles. That'd be fucking sick.
Speaker 3: That's how Marty Odnald said. The guy who did the Halo theme got started. Now really, yeah, he did the Flintstones vitamins.
Speaker 1: Jingle, I mean the same with kids or whatever. Yeah, literally that that's great.
Speaker 3: Did he say it like that is a yeah, he was one of the kids crazy with Hammel.
Speaker 1: That's a lie, singing jingles like Mark Hamel what he started singing jingle? Damn it. I just couldn't think of it before before before he was before he was the the film superhero, film hero of all the time. He was a jingle that he's saying, I don't know, they're probably some jingles for fucking I don't know, the fucking fifties. Yeah, it was. He was like something like sooner like that would make it tamp that motherfucker was loose Skywalker and then he is like literally clap arguably the most iconic voice actor ever. Head on directly to the forehead game head on, Remember suckets? Do you remember? Fucking crazy? That is an insane like when he starts low, he eventually just reaches like a Jalen laugh. At some point, Jalen laughs like the height of Joker of the Like, it's it's insane his because he screams.
Speaker 4: He wails, he does Jalen Jalen's laugh. I haven't heard Jalen laugh like that in a while where he gets it. It's been where he fucking like laughs till he's wailing.
Speaker 1: Because you don't go out with us. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't see you guys. Oft times I used to, but like when I was when we were younger, especially when we were like back home in our area, there'd be times where I'd hear Jalen laughing, like in campus and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, not near here on campus. Yeah, yeah, I'm like, not near on campus c Jalen's laugh.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing it like in in the hallways at school sometimes, be like what it's It's almost like the Wichard Left for Dead where you're like you're like, what the fuck something's happening somewhere?
Speaker 4: You think, do you think because the Witch is just a little it's a little espentially a little bitch, you know, do you think you could like possibly one punch.
Speaker 1: The left for Dead Witch? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think she's low key kind of hot. Well bye, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that's I feel like I've smashed worse, you know, probably, but like not probably definitely, but like no, I feel like I've I got a couple.
Speaker 3: Of the Witch is, which is the Witch from Left Dead is my bar.
Speaker 4: I think I needed a swab a couple of on my belt, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: God, I wish I did. I don't know if I that's that's not I wish crazy. But old for me is like that's a month that was like a month that's literally you can find a dude. I just realized I never I never. I love that. I'd be fine with that. Like the Italian from I just realized I never finished reading this question. Oh right, songs at seventeen to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went on a lot of tangents.
Speaker 1: Don't worry so your penguins, We're not gonna treat you like round eyed Asian and we're actually gonna read your questions.
Speaker 3: We're always skipping that guy by accident, just by pure coincidence.
Speaker 1: I don't like round out Asians.
Speaker 3: Me neither commit How do I know what you are?
Speaker 1: How do I know what you are? You look sort of funny, but like anyway.
Speaker 3: Songs like like seventeen by Winger, the remix to Ignition by R Kelly, Oh yeah, it's a great song.
Speaker 1: That was only.
Speaker 3: Played in my pedo style rape van for aesthetic. It was those It's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: This dude's going hard on the pain on like all this stuff. Yeah, man, what are you trying to say? But what are you trying to do? Man?
Speaker 3: Any recommendation for song in that vein? Yeah, I got plenty, I got plenty of recommendations for what is this genre?
Speaker 1: Pedal light? Pedal light? Is that what you said? Pedal light? I don't want to put that word in there. You're gonna be more subtle. Uh what about? Uh? I don't know. How do you like? How would you like if you wanted to say mixtape but like but make it like sound like.
Speaker 3: But make it like pervy mixtape.
Speaker 1: I wanted to come off of one mixtape full of.
Speaker 4: It's mixed rape but like that's one of those.
Speaker 1: Predator coreator that they're.
Speaker 3: Just I feel like because predator is not in inherently like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I guess you could mean a few things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could mean just bad ass. It did at one point. Maybe it did at one point meaning cool, Like if somebody was like there was a point in time that I could believe eve that the term sexual predator was like a compliment. I never believe that I could absolutely belie like I'm on the fucking hunt. I'm on the hunt for slash dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess if you're in college, probably if you're in college, college around your predators. No, no, but it's like.
Speaker 3: If you're in college, if you're in college specifically in like nineteen, like sixty nine, seventy two, oh, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, the Golden Age of But that's what they were though, No, but that was not a concept, but they were. That's like Predator was a movie about like fucking whoa, that's so cool, Like I understand, I understand that, right, but they still were that Like maybe the concept that's not what I'm talking about forged yet, but they were still predators. That's not the point.
Speaker 4: Though, I think predator is always a bad thing.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think predator has always been like something you watch a dumb thing, like say, because even like.
Speaker 3: It's not it's a thing you watch out for.
Speaker 1: But it's also the issue is it's like it is always a thing you watch out for, but it it wasn't always like a negative thing to be like, there was a point in were like if somebody was like a predator, like if someone was on a predator on like a battle feeld or something. It's a dangerous persons that this is a nickname, the predator. It's different the predatory. They call him, differ the Predatorlish I think at the end is worse. It's way worse.
Speaker 3: It's a papulae and image imagery.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, he he just you know, he immigrated to French, so at least he's not doesn't have French blood in them. He's not Cameron Cameronian. That's why he's fucking That's why he's fucking effortlessly massive.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have filthy. He was never to bloody French blood.
Speaker 4: He's like I never I never worked out. I never did that. I just got salt bags and I put bags back down. Adrian Brody French Brody. Just by looking at him, know he's French is looking person i've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Dude, By the way, that fucking photoshop or that AI thing of us being all being white, I just thought, can you put in the episode the one note that I would have fifty minutes in? Okay, put the time staff there's a there's some guy so you didn't see this. Oh my god, dude, you're gonna fucking.
Speaker 1: Quote on the thing.
Speaker 3: It's it's truly disgusting.
Speaker 1: Fifty minutes in white US.
Speaker 3: White US.
Speaker 1: This is white.
Speaker 3: It is so fucking discussed.
Speaker 1: You didn't see it whiter? You are you whiter? Are you?
Speaker 4: Just like yes, they make you like mad, they made me white.
Speaker 1: He's truly white.
Speaker 3: It is crazy. And I saw it. I was like, ew.
Speaker 1: Literally quotes, we did it?
Speaker 3: Just put you something.
Speaker 1: I said too. Uh oh, I get to this red.
Speaker 4: I'm a fucking beat my tik to all.
Speaker 3: Sleep and I did like six clips last night.
Speaker 1: By the way, they're gonna they're all gonna be going up in the next couple of days. Yes, they're all scheduled. Ju Joju and moji Joju. We got a couple other ones coming up. What was the other one a A RFK and dragon ball Z.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: Ozzy Osbourne one blew up, So I was like, I might as well just fucking oh yeah, I might as well, Like keep wats hot.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out like what the best experimenting with times to post though, So you might see him at like, yeah, dude, look at it.
Speaker 1: Look at that, dude. You kind of look like the act man. At a glance, I look the same, and then you look closer, You're like, what the fuck is that, dude? And then you can scroll over one more? Does see white ass? Be like Scott thea was we all look like Scott.
Speaker 4: I don't like white me. I don't want to be that.
Speaker 3: You look like KESO.
Speaker 1: I do know.
Speaker 3: I don't white us KO no white.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be around Kso than white me any day. Well that's redundant. That's so gross, isn't it so disgusting?
Speaker 3: I really hate that image. I don't know who did that, but you're dead to me. You're a dead person to me. Thanks have an image of me being truly white, though, because it's like, oh.
Speaker 4: Because you're finally done playing pretend, you know.
Speaker 3: Like that's really upsetting.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm gonna use your pretend. You're like A, yeah, I guess I'll fit in for right now.
Speaker 1: When you start deporting the rest of the minorities, I'm be like, nah, man, this is me.
Speaker 4: Show you as you're gonna show this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm working in the mines. I feel like the ice agents are dumb enough to fall for it. Show them You're like look, dude, this is me. Come on, look at me.
Speaker 4: He's like sniffing it like a fucking.
Speaker 1: His nose is moving up and.
Speaker 3: Down to like a like a like a parking dog.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess I'll be watching you. Though I'll be watching you, I'll keep my fucking eyes on it.
Speaker 4: He's like a predator, I guess near your face.
Speaker 1: Opened his mouth and a little predator alien alien the little tongue of I think your brand a little ice agent, smaller it comes out. That's crazy heron. He's brown anyway. No, I'm not gonna be a I don't have recommendations for you. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think, do not. I genuinely I pay so much attention to lyrics and music to the point where, like I think, if there was ever a song about Oh, I guess seventeen my Stevie X isn't isn't Uh is the only song that I can think of that isn't necessarily about that?
Speaker 1: Oh it's called seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have no songs.
Speaker 1: Uh American All American Rejects has one. I can't remember what the song is, dirty Little.
Speaker 3: Secret, Dirty Little It was in its song.
Speaker 1: It's allegedly I'll keep you my dirty Little Secret or whatever it's what is it?
Speaker 3: I think it's more about like an affair or something. Well, I haven't I haven't listened to the lyrics song.
Speaker 1: What I've heard the word on the street is that it's about a young and I heard it was just about cheating. Well, it's it's I think it's I think it's yeah, I think it's implied.
Speaker 3: But like see them doing like those backyard shows, by the way, I did see that.
Speaker 1: That was dope. I actually I don't know why more bands because the just the the atmosphere of it is so much better than a giant fucking show and it and it just it just it's greatful. Bliic dude.
Speaker 3: I would yeah, I would love to see like some of my favorite bands in like a backyard like or like a basement show. Like that was the one thing that I was like sad.
Speaker 1: I was like I was too young to see rise Against in that era because like by the time I was old enough to see that they were like arenas, but like I would see videos of them doing like basement shows and like this is sick, dude.
Speaker 3: I would love to be in like at one.
Speaker 4: Of these I saw I saw my friend's best of bear Walks at a basement show and I was weird as it was like somewhere in fucking like Albany, and I was like, what the rested? And I was like, what the fuck are they doing here? And I was like it was a terrible I.
Speaker 3: Want to see Tom Jones and a wine cellar.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, a fucking who's who's the guy that did all the music?
Speaker 1: Not John Williams. He's just in a basement. Just he's.
Speaker 3: With he fits an orchestra in the basement. There's only for like six other people. Maybe maybe we were just like this is amazing.
Speaker 1: That's what sucks though, man, Like every once in a while bands do do stuff like that. Lincoln Park actually did a thing like that, but it it sells out in seconds. Yeah, dude. There's a death core band that are playing again after seventeen years called Elijah and they're playing at Chain Reaction and we had I haven't seen them in almost twenty years at Chain Reaction. So it's like I was anxiety all week because their tickets went on sale today at ten am. I got them, but like there. I looking at the comments. Two minutes after it went on sale, it sold out.
Speaker 3: That was like the PS five the anniversary, like the PS one colored PS five pro that they were doing. Yeah one, you have no, I don't have that. I never got it. I tried, you tried, but I had like three separate I pad up. I had my fucking laptop up. I had my computer up because I was like, I definitely want this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I keep telling them making possible.
Speaker 1: Ups. We should, we should.
Speaker 4: There was make up box. We can do like that, ye make up like make up box. I mean that's them and is the three of them? And then to sell them for regular price or.
Speaker 1: Find the scalpers and kill them. I go for that one. Yeah, I would way rather. It's just the scourge of of the blight of human humanity, like the fucking usurper of joy, like the fucking scalpers. Man.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, if during Little Secret is about dry Little Secrets is about that, that would be my recommendation because I have no other.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't, Yeah, I don't. That's there's probably an article about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at an article.
Speaker 1: That's anything from Drake, anything with Drake. I mean maybe I said, I'm too I'm way too famous for that ship you just suggested, Uh crazy, I said, I don't know what the stris and effect is. Like what you like, Bro, you can't don't don't stop dig up, we say fuck day. I used to call my buddy Epstein, call him when I need some kid.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy? He's still doing record numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, he's he's I never, I cemented, yeah, I never. Like it's like everybody was like Drake and then he run up toward. It can be a video of heroic number. There can be a video of him sixty ninety with Millie Bobby Brown when she first started. That's crazy and he's still gonna get numbers because that's unfortunately. There could there could be a video of him microwaving a baby and he'd be fine. Yeah, he's micro and he's doing the hotline blink D.
Speaker 4: It's really fun. It's really funny baby in a.
Speaker 3: Background that it's in that pastel like bike bisexual lighting.
Speaker 4: It really sucks because I think I do. I understand where the beef came from, but that shit got so like personal and gross, and then we saw like another beef right after it like Joey in the West Coast, and it never got disgusting. It was we're just rapping where here, rapping about it. Shit, We're not going to be disrespectful to each other. We're not gonna drag people's families into the mix because there's no reason to do that. And it's like, like, I I respect Kendrick for like if if Drake is this guy that's so fucking terrible and he is a vulture, you have to do things like that, but just keep it rap, like you know, like like just there's there's a double edged sword there.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh. At the end of the day, it ended fine because Vince Staples was like, these niggas are like complaining and like doing his rap beef ship, but these are the two biggest artsts on the planet, And like Innerscope is fucking over a bunch of artists and the only person that's fighting for it a predominantly black company also probably black artists.
Speaker 4: Only person that's fighting for his tailor this weepson. It's like, where are your niggas at helping out your people's music? And it's like, damn, that is.
Speaker 1: A real thing to say. Fortunately that is. I mean, when you think about like the the leaders and the culture, I'm like, where is your philanthropy, where is your anything, where's your voice, where's your anything? They don't do anything and everything. They're like, oh, I got mine and then they funk off.
Speaker 4: Show. People came more about their money than like I don't know the world around them, which is fucking hilarious. Yeah, you know hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's good greedy people speaking about the world around.
Speaker 4: That's my thing. Okay, one more thing real quick.
Speaker 1: I think it's really funny, right because I understand people are are like, you know, your money is important, you make your money, right, But I think of it like this, right, I'm the a MP crew, right. All those niggas, each single yeah a m P, not AMP.
Speaker 4: Each one of those niggas family except for one of them, are foreign people. They are all people that are under risk for all the bulls that's happening. Haitian, Shenandaddian, fucking Dominican, Nigerian, a fucking a bunch of them, all African. Not one of them has said anything about the Ice ray bullshit, which is fucking insane to me. But then they say they're all they are all except for one of them, they are all literally people with family. Then were he considered that in the generation ago?
Speaker 1: Have you considered that maybe they're just playing Fortnite, They're just kind of busy.
Speaker 4: They're too busy streaming to talk about, like I don't know the rights of human beings. It drives it drives me insane seeing that, because it's like, dude, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, well, mister Rogers isn't saying anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can't. Hey, why aren't you using your platform? I am, I'm doing it right now. Three hundred and forty episodes in how dare you?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 1: Have I not been someone that talks about like this is actually the first time you ever said anything.
Speaker 3: You've been silent here this entire time.
Speaker 1: Correct, I'm just schizophrenic. I'm talking, and I'm like, that's why did you keep me out here? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's really just to fill out the frame.
Speaker 1: I want that. I want to I want to join a podcast where I'm just there as a prop and I do stand in the background and I get a fucking paycheck of the Milker machines is on your fucking lap and just laying back. I love that I love that. I'm gonna pla. I'm gonna Actually, we got an interesting email from somebody representing this fucking comedian and she has like a podcast and all this stuff, and like we're much more influential than her. But I'm like, damn, how the fuck does she get this person and this people to represent them? I don't get it, man, Really, yeah, they're asking because they wanted up. They're doing like a podcast tour, and they want all they're doing a tour and they wanted to be a guest on the show. But the fit didn't make any sense. She was much older her, she didn't really have much of a buzz either. It was yeah, of course, but but it was just one of those things where it was interesting that they send an email. They even sent a follow up like, oh, like we want to see if you guys are interested in stuff like that. And I'm just like, where is that? And and I want that thing to where people will do that for us in all right, And I just don't understand how to break into that circuit of stuff. I mean, I don't get it. I don't seeing the adverts for we're looking for people to represent and I'm confused on how they Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 4: It's all that person back and talk to them about like, hey, do you know anyone that could representing people in general?
Speaker 1: It's all industry like get to get like, you gotta go to the you gotta go to the cocktail hours, you gotta go to the you know, the the vig cons and the you gotta do it. You're right about that. I did get. I had a lot of connections when I did go to viccom million years ago. Yeah, so over that ship, dude, Yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: Most people don't even go to these things. Most of it's just an excuse to like, oh, everybody knows everybody's gonna be in town, so like it's a good time to go do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's okay, Yeah, fair enough. Got to start networking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, you guys should invite Ivy Valentine on into the podcast road And he says, hey, stupid stupid gay retard and Derek and Chris Jesus Chris, Oh wow, hey gotcha. I decided to try out you who to see what the I was all about? And I gotta say it's fucking bizarre.
Speaker 1: The hype first of all, he said, hype, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Not chocolate milk, but a chocolate drink and a glass bottle on a shelf at room temperature. It's aggressively average. Anyway, The question is what food or drink have you heard about and tried only to find?
Speaker 1: Very mid.
Speaker 3: For me, it was in and Out when I first got here, Like, I think it's fine. I think it's just like I remember hearing that's that was actually hyped, like people.
Speaker 1: Would always talk about that. I gotta get it.
Speaker 3: I gotta go to in and Out, and that's very good for the price. I think it's like serviceable. But like bro, I was just in my mind when I first had it, because I was like, are you kidding me? And the fries I got were like soggy. I don't hate it out anymore really, like, but like I was so disappointing after all this build up.
Speaker 1: You gotta I mean, well fries in general. You can't let him steam up and get soggy. Yeah, I think I don't know what I tried. I in and Out. I love their patty. I think they have one of the best pat because they I've talked about it for I like them more now they use they you can do because of my acid is so sensitive. I can tell that they use like onion oil. Yeah yeah, yeah, and it's so delicious, So just enough salt, a little bit of pepper, a little bit of onion oil, and most people don't do that when they make the burgers. It also, you know, gives me extra.
Speaker 3: I appreciate them. I appreciate them because as far as I understand, it seems like they they're not like a public they don't have like investors. I don't think they're like they're like a private They're not like a publicly traded company. They're just like, we just make our fucking stuff. So they're like valve or like other other things that are also very good.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: You know, that's why that's why the shit is so cheap, because like we don't it's cheap. You have to raise prices to a piece. Some fucking random guy in the Netherlands gave us like two million dollars fifty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, yeah, it's uh, it's it's it's yeah, it's I get it. I I know pretty much most stuff can be like overhype for people because you build up a certain expectation. But I really feel like it's all about your taste bloods, what do you like the most? And I'm trying one thing. I've noticed that when it comes to a burger people, I think it's like pizza a lot of there's a lot of people now that can appreciate a like a pepperoni or cheese pizza, and they have to put like everything on it that that's the only thing. And I feel like that's how people are with burgers too, to where I am the opposite, where I strip it down to like meat and cheese, butN very minimal. Maybe you put some bacon on it, but bacon to me sometimes cheating. I want to just taste.
Speaker 4: Tomato.
Speaker 1: I don't want so when you god so to me, when you start putting, the more you start stacking, the more it obscures the flavor of the patty, so you can't taste the taste.
Speaker 4: You can't taste the lettuce and tomato are such minor tastes in general do.
Speaker 1: Some people like But there's like my taste was are extremely sensitive. So we talk about people are like, oh, let us taste like nothing. I'm like, no, it hasn't a distinct like ice has a very distinct like a lot of salads are to you. That's what I'm saying. I get like, like, I like so you know, like you know, so this is what I would say to somebody that has a traditional burger that has all the works on it, and I would say, hey, what spices did they use in the paddy? You would not be able to tell because the pickles, the onions, the fucking mayo, the ketchup, the fucking whatever else, the cheese, it it completely obscures the spices. So now you're just eating a cocktail of stuff. And like, I like all these things, so this is good. But to me, when you strip all that stuff away, you get to taste the butter on the butt and you're like, oh wow, this this butter. The butter. I can really taste the butter. That's awesome. It's obscured by everything else.
Speaker 3: I agree with you wholeheartedly. Yeah, but I also feel very very bad when I don't get when I get a plane burger with no lesson tomato, because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, it depends. I'm a ten year old, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It feels like because I remember that's how I used to get my burgers.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't want fucking green, And yeah, I don't want to that's crazy. I love that.
Speaker 3: Like as I got older, I was like, I should probably I'm having a burger from I should probably make this at least slightly healthier.
Speaker 1: I guess to me, I'm like, if I'm gonna eat healthy, you know, eat something healthy. So I love doing this thing where I'm trying to trick my psychoa. I also have grown to like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love the little what's called the taste of tomatoes, a little bit of sourness of a tomato.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: I like lettuce crunch, like the crunch of a piece of lettuce, So I like that. I also like at opinions on my onion ouburger though. Yeah I get chili the thing like it's I love it cheese because cheese and spice together together.
Speaker 1: So well. Yeah, I always say people like, do you know, do your thing. I'm not trying to convince anybody to eat my way. I just say, like, the reason why I do certain things is because the more you add stuff, the more it changes the chemistry of the of the flavor. So sometimes I really like how salt and pepper and just American cheese with a little bit of butter. Like those flavors together, I can distinctly feel and taste all of it. Once I start adding a little bit more, even sometimes just a little bit of catchup and mustard, it it starts to obscure the flavor a little bit. So simplistic things like like you know, you have pancakes, pancakes with a little bit of syrup. Maybe want to have a little bacon with it. That's it. You want to start now, People are like, oh, I want whipped cream, I want fucking strawberries.
Speaker 4: And that I've always I like, I'm I have a I like a bland taste. At times, I do enjoy bland things, yeah, but totally I think I don't because like when we lily cooked, whenever I seasoned chicken, I make it very simple. It's like it's it's some salt, pepper, maybe a little bit of double paprika, garlican onion powder.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all you need for me to have something tastes very very very good work. But for her, she's like it's not enough. But I'm like, honey, when it's too much of it, you're just tasting salt Apolsta chicken, yea spices, you're not tasting.
Speaker 1: I would have to. I would have to grow growing up with Southern badly obviously. I know. I would have to just taste because like you're somebody we talked, we make fun of you about the raisin cane thing, because I feel like there is fine, but I don't think it's like the most flavorful chicken. I Ea, that's if it's a little lacking, and I feel like the sauces do the heavy lifting, right, I don't like me. I want it and that's my thing. I don't. I'm fine with sauce. I'm indifferent, right, but I need the chicken to like say, gusses Is is great, or it stands on its own. People still get the host sauce and everything and they dip it, but independently, I don't need anything else. Same thing with the Louisiana. There's a few of them around, there's one in a Pathena. They're like, it stands on its own. I don't need anything else. That's it to be fair when it stands on its own. There technically is too much salt. Like so if you have a high blood pressure, you.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't be Yeah, gotten older too, Like I I purposely don't like salting things too much. I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't like I just know that ye too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think for me, it's like, uh, having too much stuff on a burger is more of like a size issue, like I hate having a sandwich that falls apart, or like a like a bird that falls apart. Yeah, or like it's too tall to even bite into. It's like this is fucking lame and stupid. It's it's so performative. It's literally just for how it looks and there's no consideration for how it tastes. So like typically I'll get a pretty stripped down burger. It's it's usually like patty cheese, bacon and lettuce, tomato, and that's it.
Speaker 4: Like when I make eggs, I don't put literally likes putting on yogurt and eggs to make it fluffier. I hate that milk.
Speaker 1: Hate it. Well we go. It's like it's like protein, it's like more protein to make it fluffy. I don't like more protein in your eggs. I feel like it's tartness of the yogurt. I just I can't even conceptualize it's not just I I don't like it. I like just eggs the way they are. And I even think sour cream would work better than yogurt. I just can't conceptualize it. I'm thinking about flavors mixed together. I feel like milk works like milk milk.
Speaker 3: Milk doesn't taste milk doesn't really taste like it'll make it fluffy.
Speaker 1: I don't even like making them fluffy, like I don't eggs. I don't need it to be fluffy.
Speaker 4: I don't even like. I don't even if I have eggs with cheese, I don't season them.
Speaker 1: I don't like eggs with cheese.
Speaker 4: I love eggs.
Speaker 1: You don't season eggs.
Speaker 4: If if I'm making eggs with cheese, I don't see something.
Speaker 3: I have a big egg and cheese.
Speaker 1: For me to like eggs with cheese, always having like eggs and then like there's cheese mixing, I'm kind of annoyed. I love it. I love that ship. I'm a fan, but that's always my biggest pet fever of breakfast stuff. When people don't season their eggs. I don't. I think.
Speaker 4: I think when it's.
Speaker 1: Literally that's hard.
Speaker 4: When you have cheese on it, that's insane. You're like, you're.
Speaker 1: Like those fast food places that don't season their eggs. It pisses me off.
Speaker 4: I may maybe a little bit of salt, maybe a pinch of salt in there, But.
Speaker 3: About food, I'm getting hungry, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, okay, things that we got disappointed with. There's a lot of most Unfortunately, when I talk about patties, it's mostly that just underseasoned patties. So look to shake Shack. It's a fine burger. It's actually pretty good. But again, five guys, anywhere, I strip down this stuff because I want to taste the patty and it tastes like fat. It's just drenched in fat, which the people are like, oh, it's great, But then there's not a missalt and pepper. I love. I love a five guys, I just to me, it's it's there's not enough salt. Not I can't take the salt we got. If I'm being real, I've got to where I just only eat in and out. Really, if I'm me and burgers now, yeah, you know what, I just don't get burgers on the babies. I'm like, this is everything else is so like mid you know, it's crazy, like so the qualities and that's crazy. I just I like the way they season their patties.
Speaker 3: I would never put up with that. The issue with me is like I would never put up with that fucking drive through line for anything. I don't know circumstance walk in, Yeah, I don't know that. I can't remember the last time I've gone in the drive walk in and takes it. The drive through line as a as just as a as I look at it is offensive to me, but that might as well be.
Speaker 1: Nothing's that good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nothing won by the six, the one right by the close ones. I hear, yes, that one moves fast every time I.
Speaker 1: Go there, relatively fast, but I just don't it's still faster to park and walk inside you it's always, always, always, I wouldn't say always depends when you go. If there's no line, then it's not faster. Otherwise there is only there's never a line inside every time I go there.
Speaker 4: There's a line there every time I go there, but I usually go there after something.
Speaker 1: How are you with a line outside or line inside but no line after? When I go there, there isn't fucking ten people. Plus It's like I think the most there's a line of people. There's like three people, yeah, and then they get their food. Yeah, there's only like three items.
Speaker 4: Because I go there, I go there not relatively.
Speaker 1: I go there like maybe like maybe once every two weeks about and every time I go there, like I usually go through pretty quickly if I go. It depends when you go, like obviously go in and out late, you're fuck you. I get that it's relatively click quick for how large the line is, because like Chick fil A is the same thing where there's only a handful of items, so just get your fucking chicken sound to leave. But I'm just like I order on the app, walk inside and my orders already. But also, what's the most disappointing impatient, what's the most disappointing drink ever that you've ever had where you were like, oh, I'm curious about this.
Speaker 4: And then it was disappointed me crazyhos crazy.
Speaker 1: Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary is the King and Mary and what you call it the I don't get with the taheen and oh I don't know. The Titian drinks are always fucking annoying.
Speaker 4: Micheladas, disgusting, fucking disgust. That ship made me not like Mexicans for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Bro. I was like, holy ship, y'all, niggas, this the fucking so much worse.
Speaker 3: The idea that a bloody Mary even exists really is offensive to me, Like I really don't it is. It is truly psychosis.
Speaker 1: When I see like the Klamando and all that ship too. I mean, I guess they probably brought it from Spa. You know what, it's another one, another one.
Speaker 3: Rum chatta, dude.
Speaker 1: I've never had rum chatta, dude. Don't like like a malibu and then horchata or something. This just don't do it. It's funny because like it would be. It's one of those things to where like oh, putting a little bit of malibu rum coconut rum and trying to sounds delicious. Yeah yeah, yeah, you think it's insane.
Speaker 3: It's it's probably a way to make but I think, like I had it, and I was like, this is just worse coquitough Like in every every peanut coca, what peanut coca, peanut and coca, it's the it's like rum.
Speaker 4: It's like rum lemon juice and coconut milk or something like that, lemon juice and coconut.
Speaker 1: Milk strange in there.
Speaker 4: I forgot what it's it's I don't know. I don't know that it's a very Puerto Rican drink that everybody drinks it out the fucking jug.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it's called. We just make co I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that coquito is the Christmas beverage. But there is there's another drink that's like a It's probably more modern. I think that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know, I know about it, but my cousins love that ship. I just I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't like alcohol in the first place. I'm being honest. I'm not an alcohol drinker. I have hadn't been in like a decade.
Speaker 3: And when I said drinks, I justpent drinks in general drink those are.
Speaker 4: The only ones that drink that like. Really bother me is those alcoholic drinks some ever drink like the Long Island I see. The first time I took a sip of that shit, I was like, this is the worst tasting thing. Like only alcoholics and wife beaters drinks like.
Speaker 1: I just my problem is most people I think they do the opt I think so like when it comes to bartenders there they do the alcoholic tactic where they try to give you way more alcohol and think like, oh, I really like this person, and like they'll hook They got the hook up, so maybe they'll be like a repeat the customer. The thing is, if you give them a hard drink, usually the only need to buy one. It's a bad idea. You should make it right, make it taste delicious, so they'll buy multiple drinks. So like Creator Class was a great example of that. I told the guy because I'm a Janus and ginger Ale guy, so I told him, Hey, man, don't fucking do what you normally do. Make it a little bit light and it's delicious. And then I had like fucking six of them or something. It was a fucking open bar. We were we were. I saw people getting doubles of stuff, and I'm like, you don't need to get doubles. It's take your time and have a delicious drink. Like a long Island. Every time when I fucking takes a Long Island from anywhere, there's way too much alcohol in it. Yeah, and it's not fucking Actually, I usually start with a double and then I now I'll have like one other one. Yeah, I just to me it just makes I want to. I want to drink it like I want to. I want to. That's why I like light light I like laggers. I don't like dark beers, and I don't like a I fucking hate uh what they call the I p A S. I don't like. It's like super concentrated bullshit. Yeah, it tastes like pine cut like they were, you know, like this, you smell a pine coney, grind it up and then just drink it. And I'm like, yeah, it's not it's not appealing to me at all. But yeah, so I like like a lighter beer, just like a light logger, like like a green bottle lagger is my favorite drink to you know, just take Saint Paul's girl fucking pick one, uh, that stupid Italian one that had starts with a pee.
Speaker 3: It's crazy me is that, Like I don't think about this at all because like I guess, I guess generally like we're past this, but like I remember, it's so funny to think because I remember first coming out here getting like getting Moscow mules all the time, and like people are like that's a girl's drink or that would be like people would say it as a joke, but it would be like, oh, I'm like, yeah, right, I'm sure I'll drink.
Speaker 1: Then now it's like I don't think people.
Speaker 3: Give a shit about that, because like there's a drink that's like very like girly or whatever at this bar, H called the Oxford Comma, and I love it. Whatever the fuck it is, I don't know what it is. I I didn't I never ask, but like, whatever that fucking thing is, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. The culture has definitely shifted if you even look at, well even look at culturally, like say, I'm paying to to the the NBA again, right, And when Okac won the championship, there was like a bunch of beer on the table and they weren't drinking because like the younger generation doesn't drink as much. And also they had to be taught by one of the older guys how to pop the bottle of champagne. They're like, how do you do this? And I'm like, because the culture of drink, like when I when we were kids, people were fucking drinking. Still. You go to a high school party or whatever, you know how to pop a bottle, you know how to drink what beers were good and weren't. They're like oh, and I was like, that's crazy because they're on their young early twenties. So what's the blue and white thing? Oh, the blue and white bottle like like like a blue bottle. It's a blue and white bottle liquor. It's it looks like like Nate. Uh.
Speaker 4: And it's a blue and white like ornate looking bottle. It doesn't really have a sign on it. It's a not.
Speaker 1: I can't think. I can't picture white.
Speaker 4: Every every hood nigga has a picture of them holding it, uh, blue and white, it has uh what is it called?
Speaker 1: This isn't real whatever your phone because we're not gonna I do.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to remember it on my own. I'm trying not to get used to looking things up all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that, but you know, being on a podcast, you know it's like we should like not like's not empty air.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying to If I remember it, I'll talk about it. But like everyone, like everyone just I don't know. I'm I haven't been a drinker in a while, and I just don't have the urge to do it. So if I'm going somewhere I'm getting a drink. I'm getting like, I don't know, I'm gonna get like a fucking margarita, like triple shot up in margarita.
Speaker 1: Let me drink that and get fucking strawberry dakers.
Speaker 4: It's been delicious, bro been delicious.
Speaker 1: I think I've ever had a strawberry. That's the best taste of alcoholic drinks. It's like, it's like it's one of those things where it's like, oh, girly drinks. So I'm like me and my friends Zeke never ever gave a like it used to be. The guys we would stroll in with our packs of beer, usually Budwise or whatever the fuck they had Orange County, and then actually sometimes we would drink forties, like fucking idiots. We had we had a little bit of money, like I was working when I was sixteen, and we're still buying forties more liquords of course stupid. It's it's destroying our insides anyway. And but then we would also roll up with the Smirnoffs, like the triple X fucking the limit, like we would get the soda drinks or whatever they call wine coolers or whatever. We always have wine coolers too, because we're like, these are delicious. Why the fuck would you not want a soda with alcoho it?
Speaker 3: Remember the smear off ices were popping.
Speaker 4: You bring, you bring the spiring off ices and then you would get one for it gets for a woman almost at a bitch. But I mean, but you go for a bitch and you just ac confished.
Speaker 1: What a bitch?
Speaker 4: You know, she's drinking and spiring off ice and you're you're there spain game and failing, you're feeding it.
Speaker 1: You just keep it. That's crazy. She's struggling and you're just that's crazy. Why would you do that? You're spinning games as soon as you see it not being received anymore, boom, it's taking too long. I felt like doing that to this up this check it out. I was throwing our high school. I had of seen her in and in a few years, right, and we all went to this one club. It was one of the last clubs that I hate clubs, right, but worst three. So we're at a club and then're like, oh, it's fucking so and so, and first thing she says, hey, you want to buy me a drink? Like I was like, I've seen his bitch in Like years right, and I'm like, you fucking And then once I gave her a look and said no, you know right, I gave her that. She fucking immediately like, could.
Speaker 3: You touch my leg?
Speaker 4: I moved my hand near my leg and I touched and I was like, and.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's breaking it. He's like crazy with the therapy. And they're like, I need you to start touching men.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know you don't like literally wipe my hand off. I need you to start touching people. Like your therapist was like, I need to start touching people right now without the consent God. The only the only way to get over You need to start touching people with.
Speaker 4: Other I hate people touching me so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you went to your therapist and he was telling you, I haven't gone to therapy and quite it, but I should go to therapy again. You don't say I haven't gone.
Speaker 4: I've gone a long while.
Speaker 1: He stopped going once you told him to get glasses. He's like, oh, yeah, whatever, How need people tell me what I needed?
Speaker 6: In years?
Speaker 1: I should I should probably go back and try to go back and give like a quick refresher. No, no, no, you don't need. They you need glasses more than you need therapy. I think I have any warning probably glasses more, probably got more.
Speaker 4: But I think therapy would help. It would help anybody. Therapy will help him find get.
Speaker 3: I don't think therapy does help anybody.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I genuinely don't think.
Speaker 1: So, that's a very interesting take. I would like to hear this.
Speaker 3: I think there are certain people who will who are already so self analytical, and they understand a lot about themselves, And I think going into a headspace where you're just constantly egged on to eat, to do that even further, actually loops you into a cycle of just like not really actually making any progress.
Speaker 4: I think that's for you.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen it happen.
Speaker 4: I think that's for someone that doesn't understand therapy right or psychology right. I don't know there's a reason, there's a.
Speaker 1: Role that's really irrelevant because that's kind of like the point is that it's for people who wouldn't expect would therapy work for you? Give if you because you're self aware, aren't you of like for the most part. So I guess that's the thing where I've always been hesitant to my My argument has been, let me see if I can get any value out of it.
Speaker 4: I am someone that therapy definitely potentially saved their life, so I would I would never say that like therapy is not like youth. Oh really, yeah, absolutely, because I did therapy for like three years and it very much so help.
Speaker 1: Me save your life? What were you going to do with that therapy? Angry dude?
Speaker 4: I was just an angry kid, and I was just like.
Speaker 1: He used to bash dogs against brick walls.
Speaker 4: Now, I just I would just fly off the handle a lot. That's it. It was just crazy to think about because I'm so not like that now. But I was just I would get you get Yeah, you'd have to harm you have to be harming me. I think I do was just stroke you a little bit.
Speaker 1: Please stop touching me, Like, please don't do that, all right? I think awoken barking, Yeah, awaken. You see the meme Piccolo gets like possessed and the guys hold the phone nothing, he's barking. Literally, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Oh you're more online about that stuff than when Yeah, just bullshit, yeah, garbage.
Speaker 4: I definitely see that more. But it's insane.
Speaker 1: Piccolo's barking, Piccolo, this greed slug man is barking like a dog while the guys from straining him.
Speaker 3: I love it, dude, I didn't remember what the we were talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think therapy is good for everyone. But I think what happens is that people have to let themselves go through the of therapy. I think that is the greatest problem because people go in there, and especially if you're an analytical person, you go in there and you think you're gonna understand yourself better than a person that is trained to help people like you.
Speaker 1: But you also have to find the right kind of therapy you need. It's not everyone.
Speaker 3: It's also a trial and everything on therapist therapist because like there's there's a good chance, like I'm not even gonna lie, it's a pretty good chance like the first like three to four therapists you get are bad or just like not in sync with you. And so it's just like that alone. It's like you Also, there's the cost nager of it. It's like a fuck, man, it's expensive. Good therapy is good.
Speaker 4: Therapy is expensive, well, for sure, But I think that's I think it's still everyone. It shouldn't be. That's the problem, nuber one, it shouldn't be. But problem number that's the thing. You have to figure out what you need and you have to be I think the biggest thing is being willing try it. I think that is the I think it's worth. We're not trying, it's willing, like willingness to go there and put yourself under a microscope think well, well, I thought about trying. Like the idea of like going from person to person, not so much the idea like just going there because it's people. The grive embarrassment that comes from people, it's always so hard to like.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's why it doesn't work on him. This is why it doesn't work on him. Hegotiations them half an hours, Like I don't know. Sometimes I feel weird, and the therapists like, get out, so feel weird. Yeah, as soon as they go to my therapist, and I'm just like just too embarrassed to be truthful, so I just lie.
Speaker 4: That happens to a lot of people, dude, Yeah, that's most people. I feel like it.
Speaker 1: I feel like most people who point you're paying for want I understand that, but people are going to people won't work on me because I feel like the issues that I actually have would just be solved with money. And I'm kind of like, yeah, that's kind of yeah, And I'm like, what what can they I know what I need to do. I'm giving you money, Like, you know, what would actually be really great therapy if I came here and said here for an hour and you talk to me, and then after I was done, you gave me three hundred and fifty. I think that's why it doesn't work for for like for me specifically. It's the only reason I haven't tried it yet is because I think even though there's a part of me that's curious because oh maybe they will bring something a different perspective of something I never thought about. But I'm extremely self analytical, like way too often.
Speaker 4: And I think that's a problem because I think you can only analyze We can only analyze things from the place where we have knowledge of it, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure, so I think when we're not we're not scientists, you know. It's why I haven't shut it out because I don't think that like, oh, I there is no benefit. I think there is a potential, but it is a problem I don't have for a while. For a while I had free insurance, and the dude, I can't believe this happened. I moved. When I moved to Vegas, I was still insured with the government insurance in California. I was on kal Optima, and they never they just kept renewing it. I didn't know that, and so by the time I moved back, I missed it by a fucking month. They're like, hey, you need to like just reapply or say whatever. And I was like, I thought I had this shit gone as soon as I fucking applied for a new insurance in Nevada. I thought, so I missed the window and I reapplied, and then immediately they're like, no, you don't qualify this anymore. And then I and then my everything's worse by like, dude, I've been trying to First of all, the insurance that I selected doesn't even work on urgent cares, and they're like, go to the emergency room and pay one hundred dollars fucking copay. Because I was just like, oh, that's out of pocket for insurance. I do that ship. I was just like, I did you know, I just I pay my premium. I don't have a deductible the one that I selected, But again I've also the network here is so fucked in this area. Brother, I've been trying to see a urologist for months. I have three different referrals. The first one no luck, second one I tried calling for almost a month, just kept leaving messages. Basically, I had to will my my my situation to just be better. Yeah it works, I willed it. It works. That's the problem. My people but are good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think of how to word this. Have ever had the issue of like having a therapist where it's just like, oh, this is an attractive person. I can't be I can't talk to this person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had attracted therapist.
Speaker 3: I had attractive therapist once and I was like, I can't do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do it because I'm like I'm immediately like trying to impress them.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be honest with you about my problems.
Speaker 4: That's so fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: That is that is why that is literally, that is literally why that's wild.
Speaker 3: I immediately can I immediately canceled. I was like, this is not gonna I actually feel this is weird.
Speaker 1: I feel more comfortable with attractive people to like talking because I feel like they they like there's a there's such a weird barrier to where it's it's feel it kind of feel. I feel more embarrassed to tell somebody that's like more on my level, because it feels more like, oh, you uh, you're not looking at this analytically, You're only here this attractive persons only here because they actually care about their job versus somebody that's on the level that may want to tell my bizin to somebody because I feel like these people don't actually give a fuck about me.
Speaker 3: The so weird a saying I need somebody who like is so, and they would startle me in the daytime.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think it's I think it's really interesting, because yeah, I literally for me.
Speaker 4: I went I had a hot therapist. I went to her. It was like it was it was like maybe a year and a half. I went to her, and then she moved, she changed her practice, went somewhere else, and I didn't. I wish I did. I wish I fucking did.
Speaker 1: Was already the problem. I wish I did, but so much.
Speaker 4: But then I had I had a watch, I had a blackmail like a young girl, not super young, but he was in his thirties. Want now he was actually a cool dude. He was a cool dude.
Speaker 1: He was also he was also a freaking Caribbean dude as well, so he was able to reflects like batty Man and all that. You know. He wasn't He wasn't. My dad was my dad.
Speaker 4: My dad's there to be insane, but he was. It was good talking to somebody. But like I think, it's you have to be link to open yourself up. Yeah, because I'm very I'm not willing. I'm not a very like. I'm forthcoming about myself, so I don't really mind talking people about you like whatever. Especially I'm going there in I'm spending thousands of dollars for me to be there. So I was like, whatever, I'll go, and I went and I spoke to him. He helped me out a lot with a lot of ship, and I thank him for it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever ask you to take your pants off? No?
Speaker 4: He had, he didn't. Thank gohead that age of me, I would have tried to fight. He would have beat grown ass man and I was like seventeen at best. He would have beat the funk out of me. But I would have been.
Speaker 1: Like, you never did anything or did you suppress any? Did you suppress anything? Or did he ever do anything?
Speaker 4: I mean, if I suppresed that, I suppressed it. Well, I don't think I have you ever wonder about that?
Speaker 1: I don't wonder.
Speaker 3: I don't wonder why simply being touched scares you.
Speaker 1: I know why. I know, I know why I don't like being touched. Oh like, did you did you ever explain why?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, that's like people touching me.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I don't like people being near me in general. Because I bet it's a really funny story. It's probably because probably.
Speaker 1: I mean, it might be funny to me, even like laughing that I and I shouldn't be laughing kind of thing.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, like just straight up people molested by football team.
Speaker 3: Nickelodeon, just think could be on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: It was a savage the whole football team, thirty fucking thirty at least twenty something people. That's crazy. Holy crap, you're fucking you're fucking coaching.
Speaker 4: The coach fucking watched it.
Speaker 3: Here's something next, here's something, here's something first. The first the first church to keep David Rode in Yeah, or the first cheas he key David presents to Andrew Cuomo and something I don't know. These names cut out when I'm reading the questions.
Speaker 1: Deal with it.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is a matter of great importance. The community demands to know if Sweeney's tooth gap is sizable enough for Chris to see when he's not wearing glasses. Thanks for addressing this matter before the void between sweets teeth grows big enough to consume us all.
Speaker 1: I definitely can't see it. I assure you that I can't see it. Why are y'all coming after my tooth gap?
Speaker 4: Like it's that crazy?
Speaker 1: It really isn't.
Speaker 3: It's not really that.
Speaker 1: I forget that you have about it up, but like it's not that crazy.
Speaker 3: I've seen way crazier and to me, like I see from the side. So because they're like like it alsoks, Like your teeth are completely normal and they're not fucked from my perspective.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my teeth are very aligned other than my gap. Other than my gap, my teeth are very very aligned.
Speaker 1: Would you be willing to file your tooth gap? What is that going to do? Would you make it make it bigger.
Speaker 3: Would you be willing to make your Are you willing to make your two front incisors your two front teeth narrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No? Why not? Like sticks? Why? Why not? No? But no? But why I just don't want to. I think I like this that I have now curious.
Speaker 3: There's no way, there's no way, like I'm pretty much, even if it was, even if it was pretty prominent, I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Would be able to see it with that.
Speaker 4: I I had like primate fucking fangs, that'd be hilarious, just to scare the funk out of some ice.
Speaker 1: That scare the ship, like really filing it. I wish I had my fangs still. Well, no, like when I was a kid, they were nicely to find. Yeah, I lost the right one.
Speaker 4: It's not jagging anymore, no more.
Speaker 1: Fucking dumb it. I got my wisdoms pulled out a couple of years ago or whatever. But this one fucked up this side of my bottom jaw because my teeth were perfect, and then they just started fucking. I was like, Yo, what the fuck's like on this side? Oh? Rude? I was like, Yo, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Did did the doctor walk up to and he was like oh okay, I'm gona taking teeth and you're like, a right cool. He took his dick out and.
Speaker 1: Slapped the side of your face, busted out your wisdom teeth. Dude, Well, I didn't when I got my first wisdom to pulled out because I got the other. I did the last three. I did just one because the guy said you want to do all of them? Are just the one that because one was broken, it was fucked And I was like this, dude, one, like I don't want four of the same, that's crazy. So he didn't just numb me, didn't put me down. This motherfucker. I wonder what he does when people are sedated, because he was putting his fist into my face to get leverage at one point, and I was fucking bruised, and I was like, bro, so if I he was, that was probably him taking it easy, you know what? He probably.
Speaker 4: Him like looking for the perfect place and press triangle.
Speaker 1: He's mad, he's getting running starts. You're dreaming. It's like you change your channel your dreams. You're in a different place.
Speaker 3: Would that have you got if you managed to stay asleep while being assaulted physic not sexually. Yeah, but like you're punching the head while you were asleep, and you managed to stay sleep with that like completely jostle your dream. I feel like it was a good question.
Speaker 1: I think it it's not possible to imagine that. I think it's also so impossible to question. Yeah, you know, it's like, well.
Speaker 3: I guess like in surgery, if you're like under anesthetic, because you do dream kind of.
Speaker 4: I didn't dream the one time I was under surgery.
Speaker 1: I did not dream at all. I feel like I dreamed I was in the business. I misremember. I don't remember it.
Speaker 4: I remember I felt like I heard a bunch of ship going on.
Speaker 3: I hope my dream because I remember waking up and I, you know, actually up in.
Speaker 1: The middle of it while they were like sucking you off or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, make this dick twice now. It was like, it's only guys.
Speaker 1: In this room. No, no, go back to sleep. Sleep. I working for like a second, right before you're completely out again, you just hear some mad sucking noise. You're like, no, it's only.
Speaker 3: There's this, It's crazy. That's a Seinfeld episode where like there's a whole subplot of that NBC shid Cob where He's like, I.
Speaker 1: Think I got my listed at the dentist. That's real, and Brian Crantson is the guy who does it. It is right. I do remember hearing that. Yeah, yeah, have you guys seen the trailer for Odyssey?
Speaker 3: Oh from uh not really?
Speaker 1: What do you mean like Odyssey too? Like the Odyssey?
Speaker 4: Like that's Homer. No, it's coming out like really soon, yeah, three.
Speaker 1: Days, like really, I think actually in August or something August next year. It's next it's next year. Yeah, it looks it looks good. Birth alls in it and he's aggressive to he's doing what are you doing? Homer? What are you doing? Homer? He's a really good fun it's not even like he's not. He's like fourth walling it like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like Homer's like, what the what have I created?
Speaker 1: I didn't write this?
Speaker 3: Scared so Disseus. It's so Dizzyus and the I love that story.
Speaker 4: It's really cool.
Speaker 1: It looks like it could be let's go Greek. Where are we going to get him to the Greek? Get him to the Creek. Let's go kill some cyclops. This Greek ther name's nobody Greek? Whatever kill me? Takes a shot gun out, blow the head off. I mean the cops are like, bro, what the what is that? What is that? I'm going, I'm going, I'm I would that would be my favorite fucking movie of all time. I want people to do ship like that. Why we enslave giants? It's like Mond's like like the the World War two Modern Sky slavery. Oh, yeah, slavery you ever in the Yeah, mod slavery into every game.
Speaker 4: Mod slavery into b G three slave all the goblinstead of slave.
Speaker 1: I'm not into. It's a grand tarisma. It's just slaves everywhere, just doing slave intarisma. Because I get I use the slavery mod and I enslave people. I take them out their cars. They're barely designed out the car, just the head, and they can see their hands, and I make them go till the field. What do you think it would be the most egregious game to put a slavery mod in Civilization?
Speaker 4: It fits too well already though it slots in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, I mean I guess egregious.
Speaker 1: Who would have.
Speaker 6: You know, like what like a like a game with that slave minus there's mass there, you know, like there's like math learn that like you could kind of learn how to slave costs.
Speaker 4: It's not like that it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Every answer is wrong. But like, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of a game where it just has no place like slaves. Like you're playing Donkey Kong for sixty four and there's slaves.
Speaker 1: Wow, there we go. I like that.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a little too close.
Speaker 1: Slaves in a Nintendo game is good, like say Odd World.
Speaker 4: But that game slaves Like months of times people were like run into slaves, like African slaves.
Speaker 3: Like photo real Estate.
Speaker 1: African slaves in the middle of fucking vibrinin or something that'd be great.
Speaker 4: So there's these are really slaves. It's too close, you know, D d R. It's too tangential, d d r R.
Speaker 1: You make you make it's like one long ass song and then you start fighting slaves, throwing it. He takes a break and he makes you're dancing to wade in the water. Oh man, it's just it's just slavery songs. That sucks that it has to be a step Mania pack where they're slaves.
Speaker 3: There's definitely a fucking Guitar Hero pack with like slave hymns. Yeah, everything is officially licensed, of course, fucking.
Speaker 4: Act Division, the fuck you Act Division, the slaves and like what yes, Overwatch with slaves. Yeah, well the doom Fist, this doom Fist and Pharaoh, I don't know, uh, the Baptist.
Speaker 1: Who's that chick Diva Diva Diva Winston.
Speaker 4: Winston's a slave stops like I'm a gorilla?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, ship sure, probably from Compton too. Who's the Hamster. There's a hamster in that game, and.
Speaker 4: Ham Mint Hammond. That's yeah, of course it is. They're all dumb. All their names are dumb. Some niggas named doom Fisty has a big army.
Speaker 1: His name is has a Big arm.
Speaker 4: The Haitian name Baptist, which is the most common Haitian name ever.
Speaker 1: Literally, I see they're just not I mean, this game is from where who made this game? I know it's Blizzard, but like it was it not like Americans, American developed, American development, suky very Asian. That's why I felt like it was like maybe some Sidi area of something, because that's sounds.
Speaker 4: Like Bribles is technically an Asian name, but it's those are all American characters, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that is the that's the company. What's the company called? Chinese company? Though Singaporean? I think I thought they were whatever. Really it's spore thought it was China. Oh, I fucking I mean most Singaporeans are Chinese effectively.
Speaker 3: Effectively, I literally got inside both. I hope I got come inside both. My switches rode in switches. Yeah, says hello, little guys. Since since Kingston continues to claim he as a good person and not usually petty, I just want to bring up that he once said that on his last day at Starbucks, he made a tower of boxes in a way that any slight movement would topple the whole thing and spilled cuffs and utensils on the ground. So the rest of the employees who have to pick up after him. This this was a while ago, and I don't know if he made that up or not, but it really stuck with me all these years.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Is that true? Yeah, it sounds true because the way he left it does sound Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't my last day. It was that was working there. Uh, it was just like a bullshit day. Fucking people called out and then my bought manager had to nerve the yell at me, even though I came in on one of my days off and I was like, oh cool, and I was already out the store. I was like, I'm leaving now. So but it was the Starbucks in New York because I fucking oh god, I hated working on Starbucks in New York.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So you you you just got a job at Starbucks and walked in, Uh when you move over here? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I walked over. I came over with the job. I didn't work for a month. That's what fucking severely fucked the money for me. Because I came here They're like, oh, we're gonna have you working. And then I got here like oh, we made the schedule for.
Speaker 1: A month and you can't do it. And I was like what.
Speaker 3: I was like, insane, that's crazy, dude, that shit happens, man.
Speaker 1: I was like why, I said.
Speaker 3: People jostled human beings around like or nothing. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what makes it sad is the manager. I know. The manager was a good person, actually relatively Friday manager who was actually a good dude. What happened is at that very moment, corporate started putting their hands and stuff. We have to know exact how many hours of going this way. We can't have this many hours being spent us. They care about how many hours are spent, not how much efficient the work is done. How like they can't like they can't pay people these billion dollar corporations.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy, dude. Like I look back on the alls, I'm just like, yo, what what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the borderline slave wages that people.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to figure out how to, uh, you know, with all the revenue that we have coming in, how I can keep ninety eight percent of it? Hey you guys one percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be so unfortunate. And you know, like it's like, oh, you got some sort of clause that minds it. And I'm like, when did you do this? Derek?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I drugged you, made you sign a piece of paper, and then sucking you one for half an hour. After the sign, he still beat him up. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's crazy anyway anyway, so that stuck with him. He also talks the girl he who named Halo on the show, and they made fun of her for being a single mother just because she didn't like him in high school.
Speaker 1: I remember that, I remember fucked that bitch.
Speaker 4: I remember that fucked that bitch. I don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't feel bad for that. She was terrible to me. She was just a batlet right.
Speaker 4: That was a fucked her best friend now, but I never fucked her.
Speaker 1: Count how many times Kingson said I don't feel bad about that's about I think that he probably should feel bout I don't feel bat it's worth an hour.
Speaker 3: I think that's more that's my show than there is show.
Speaker 1: I will stand on this. I will apologize if I feel bad for something. I was not mean to that girl at all.
Speaker 4: I don't. I really don't think I'm a mean person. I think I very often try to be nice. But when people are just dicks for no reason, I cannot feel bad for you getting your your deservings.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I just I just simply cannot. I think if there's an on forge the situation that leads people to like, like, let's say more Lords of Field and she had like a really tough home hope like, I feel bad about your your home life that led you to this point, But I don't feel bad for you getting your copments are doing some funk sh Sorry, bro.
Speaker 1: Too often.
Speaker 4: I've been like, you know what, I'm sorry, Nah, fuck that dude. I spent all my twenties doing that. People could die for all I care. Fuck you, Kayla, you stupid bitch. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: Damn. I'm glad to maybe that he's probably dead. She was a fucking top tier patron idiot. Oh no, or or nerve es. Actually it was all of our twenty five dollars, every single one.
Speaker 4: Now we're not gonna with that money. With that money, you should have, fucking guy, you ket another dad.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I hope somebody tracks her down and shows her.
Speaker 4: I don't give him. I really can't care less. I hate that woman so much.
Speaker 1: Not no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I just I'm just being I'm I'm hamming it up. I didn't like her that at all when I was younger, though. She was a bitch.
Speaker 1: You want to kill her. No, she's not worth it, to be honest, you want to kill her.
Speaker 4: She's not worth it.
Speaker 1: You want to skin her alive, not worth it. You're you're playing, She's not worth me, not going to all right? Anyway, they picked this one, I maybe said dusky. I tried to read this while I was playing attention. I just didn't have it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna read it and see what and see if it's good. Nicholas Real Heart Road says, greetings, you want to educate it swine. It annoys me every time this comes up. But there's no hard and fast roles on how many f bombs you can have in a PG thirteen movie. Twenty nineteen's Where'd You Go, Bernadette is PG thirteen, and it features two uses of the word fucking the same scene. The same is true of nudity. Wes Anderson's Asteroid City City features a full frontal nude scene with Scarlet Johansson. Interesting, Uh, I have not seen a straid city.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. Actually, Uh, it's not that. It's not that Uh is that what he's describing. It's it's it's it's well his description sounds way better than we actually see. It's it's very it's underwhelming. Sheds. Uh. Look, man, she has she has professional photos that you'd enjoy better, is what I'm saying. I see, Yeah, it's have been out before.
Speaker 4: I've aready seen show y.
Speaker 1: Yeah of course anyway, Yeah, so what do you say?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Still PG thirteen The only real rule seems to be neither can be used sexually, so no motherfucker or go fuck yourself and the like, I'll hang up my epstein and listen. So as far as if you look at say, just the it's almost feels like an unwritten rule. I don't know if it's actually a literal rule, but that's just how it typically is. I don't know if it's a literal thing.
Speaker 3: It's like safety guidelines for YouTube, where it's just like, you shouldn't curse in the first two minutes, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it really all depends on whether or not you get caught or like, like who is you know, observing it, and like which kind of interpretation people are going to take from it. So I think more people are more people operate under the assumption that, like, hey, if we do this, it'll probably get nicked. Let's just avoid having to recut and re edit and reshoot. Let's just air on the safe side and just go by the generally understood rule where this is allowed once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, and believe it at that. I yeah, yeah, I understand that too. And yeah, so when it comes to that, and first of all, I don't even know why that would upset guy or or why it would bother him about that, because like, I don't think it's it's traditionally just go check out a PG thirteen film and you're probably gonna hear fuck one time. Yeah, for whatever reason. It's even to the point where they made fun of that on South Park by using the word shit because it was like the same type of principle, like, oh, they're gonna say shit on the cop drama or whatever. And the way they say it, yeah throughout the thing, which I love the way that they use it on the cop drama though, because they're waiting for it, and it was just so inconsequentially. It was just like, oh, hey, man, by the way, you got some shit on your mouth. He's like, oh, okind of thanks, and then that's it. They're like, wow, so f funny. It's a great episode, Timmy say it anyway? Oh he actually ship movie the last one uh Lizard wrote and he says, hey, Fels, did you see Dean Withers freak out about an anxiety pen which sounds fake as hell, I have anxiety and it's retarded. But more importantly, him docking and threatening CPS on someone during a debate. I did see this.
Speaker 3: I did uh see I. I don't know the details of that, but I did see a little bit of it. I saw a video of him freaking out about like it's my it's my anxiety. Pen's talking.
Speaker 1: I really don't know, like a little fidgy thing fidgets with it. No.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a vape or something like the fume or fume or whatever.
Speaker 4: It is such a big problem in the young community. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Are they all vapous?
Speaker 4: Vaping is a big fucking problem.
Speaker 1: So that's what they're all doing instead of drinking, is their vaping? Actually that is true when I went to the doctor, because they usually ask I do smoke or drink? That's all they They always ask the quye when they're doing the triage, you smoke a drink. And then they asked like do you vape? And I was like, oh, it's weird. I never heard the last night before, well not openly but the d L. But I don't know vape. Don't think you need to know that.
Speaker 3: Are you are arena having fun here or what? But it is I I did see this. I don't know what an anxiety pen is I'm not a vape person.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I'm out of vast.
Speaker 3: I'm not really even I'm not even really a smoker really, Like I like a cigar every now and again for like a special occasion, and weed I would prefer to do through gummies because it's just like I just want to relax and just chill. But uh yeah, vapes never really the process of inhaling something into my lungs is never felt like anything that anything that is in air shouldn't be in my lungs.
Speaker 1: Is kind of how I feel about it.
Speaker 4: When I smoked, when I was using drugs, I hated gummies because I feel like I would get too high from it.
Speaker 1: Uh, melatonin, they have a caffeine.
Speaker 3: But what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: The vapes? Yeah, so I'm looking at these anxiety pins? Real, what the fuck is this? So stupid? Man?
Speaker 3: He was freaking out about like somebody making fun of it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do. I would make fun of it too. Yeah me too. Yeah, because like I feel like I know these people are the people that made the anxiety pin. They're the people that are always trying to corner a market. Right. Oh, you're like, ah, what hasn't existed yet. What can we sell to people? And like, oh, I can't believe it's never been done before. Yeah, it's never been done for because it's stupid. You could just fucking relax with plenty of other products on the market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, oh, an entire generation are raised by overstimulation and stressed out beyond their fucking wildest dreams. Yeah, I see a market opportunity here.
Speaker 1: Like you, there's there's melatonin pills if you want to just take a piece of it to mel yourself out. There's plenty of things you can do already. There's drinks, there's alcohol there, you know, just I'm just a mild amount of something. You don't got to get fucking drunk exactly, many of things that already exist. So like the idea of like oh the dirty pin from like, it's the same thing that people that got a fidget spinner that you know, there were people that had fidgety things before because they actually had issues good then other people. I only bought one because it was a Captain America shield. I was like, that's oh the fidgetman. Yeah, I was like, it's a Captain America. Those things were.
Speaker 3: Fucking everywhere for a minute, for a minute. It's kind of crazy like that was like that.
Speaker 1: It was like Pokemon go for like a solid like a year and a half or something like, I could not go anywhere without seeing those things. That's exactly that's what's gonna happen with these anxiety pins. They're gonna be flashion pan.
Speaker 4: I think it's like what I don't know, man, I don't have I don't have the curse of being down with anxiety.
Speaker 1: So adhd physit fidget pencils.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's like if any if it helps people's function, I guess whatever, you know, if it helps give them any form of solids, like I just by all means have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fine, Like it's just to me, it's just like it said, sounded so strange because like for it to specifically be an anxiety pan, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, that's why I.
Speaker 4: Think it's creazy. Him having anxiety sport and being a debater is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: He hates himself, that's great.
Speaker 3: He must clearly hate himself because like I have a exacty I don't like. I don't like fucking I hate the cond the idea of even doing such a thing. Yeah, in no way annoying.
Speaker 1: I can imagine that.
Speaker 4: I think debates are. I think debates would be fun if they were like actually, like attentive.
Speaker 1: Mind, if people didn't suck moderors.
Speaker 3: Well, no, well they wouldn't be fun. That's kind of the problem is that they are fun. Now they're just fun.
Speaker 1: You wants to be fun or informative, you gotta choose one, because I think a debate would be I don't know from my brain. I think debates should be like for the reason, you should get to up, like a sort of a middle ground of agreeing. So niggas be fun.
Speaker 4: But niggas shouldn't just be live or so.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be fun having people get caught in their lives. I think that should be fun, like just a while to the debate. The matteries like that is not true. But that's what all modern debates are. Is just like trying to people trying to get each other.
Speaker 1: So he wants you want in a real a real time a moderator that will not move past the subject.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, like no, like that's not true.
Speaker 1: You are you are you? It's a tally. He's like every time he lies, he puts his finger up. We should another one again.
Speaker 3: We should an entire episode where like every shot is a close up.
Speaker 1: Every that's fucking crazy, just just like just like what extreme close up? I like the Russian frame. That'd be funny, don't I say anything that the frame rushes into you like fucking horror movies so annoying. Nobody would watch that episode. They would see the first few minutes of it. They would be like, Oh, it's funny, and then they would turn it off and go listen to the audio. I'm gonna suck this whole thing.
Speaker 4: Mister president. What are you gonna do about everybody being so dumb and gay?
Speaker 1: As far as it goes, I don't know. I'm I'm gay, so I don't know what to say to I don't know, mister too far too It used to be right here. I was like, huh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it's because I'm further to that. I tried to move it in a way that, like your your frame wouldn't uh get cut off. Yeah, we gotta get it. I understood it.
Speaker 1: I think I have to. I just got to bring one now. Now, none of this none of this looks right. This is good.
Speaker 3: We're about to leave anyway.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're did we answer the question?
Speaker 1: I think I don't. I don't remember what it was. What was it?
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming? I don't know, I genuinely remember. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 1: Everybodysh He was the one that said, did he bring up Dean Withers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I guess it was just a bring up thing.
Speaker 1: It was more of a statement, so uh yeah, I mean it's the best we got, I guess, which is crazy. I saw another one of those young dumb kids with a with a name, you know, to Dean Withers, that they have their name, that's their YouTube channel, and then they have a fucking suit on and ship like a liberal fuck like I saw don't talking about this before. And I'm like, bro, guys, if you want to get into YouTube right now, if you're mildly interested in politics, just wear a suit, first last name, wear suit. You're the algorithm's gonna pick you up. Because I saw another one that's like doing incredibly well, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, this is stupid, it is insane.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know, I don't know how safe of a thing it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well politics is the thing now, but like I don't know, man, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it into it. Chris Withers, Chris Withers, Chris, Ray Chris. It's gotta be it's gotta Raymond is better. It's gotta sound like a real last name, because then I think the algorithm will pick you Raymond Christoph or something. Do it and then just brand plays are on your fucking uh your profile picture and then pictures and suits. There goes one of those if you're like, oh this guy, he's he's serious, serious fucking person. I can't stand that. I hate people that fucking wear suits that normally don't wear suits, that are trying to pretend like, oh that's crazy, Like, get the fuck out. I hate wears.
Speaker 4: I feel suppressed.
Speaker 1: I like a suit, actually do genuinely like suits. I just uh fat, I would enjoy same.
Speaker 4: That's that's about what it is.
Speaker 1: That's that's fun. It is, like yeah, because it just just end up looking like king thing kind of doesn't. Yeah, if I if I had a custom like king because Kingpin hides it, well yeah, you know, like that's I need like good tailoring ship too, and I don't have.
Speaker 3: I want to look like Spider Verse Kingpin where my head's in the middle of my chest. You get tailored to somehow they yeah, they add, they add like a shoulder pad that goes over the back of my head and like two feet high.
Speaker 1: That's actually kind of dope. See I would do that if somebody. I need somebody to buy me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody hooks. Somebody hook us up one of the Kingpins suit creators, of which of course exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, Yeah, I was. It was pissing me off. It Okay, you want me to get it back to or if you want to like it, they just zooming out all the way. In fact, make us mega small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem, the opposite.
Speaker 1: Damn. There we go like that shop. Yeah, there we go. Now we're talking. That was a wide angle looking we can see you can see all the can you know this is this is Imax. That's crazy star tank in Imax. You can see all the sausages being made. Yeah, guys, he's a fucking stupid sneaking that nobody asks for, No one cares, No one gives a fuck about a studio anyway. Uh, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Now, remember you can go over to patreon dot com slashes dark Tank if you want to fucking see some of that. Do it, yeah, do it, do it right the fuck Now. You can make me say.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, even if I even ifody really don't want to to to.
Speaker 1: Penish te amazing three two one Uh the.
Speaker 3: Og queen of a SMR whispers and am frank uh the dead spider.
Speaker 1: I would her to fly and I would piss on its corpse. Uh. The man is so Jewish he haggles with an ATM or getting my dig sucked by an elephant trunk Sissy chrissy pissy Uh being filling swing with hot cream, Delta Gamma, easing myself onto an upright.
Speaker 3: We remote literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp his bugs? Clamuel Esquire the third user guild Master Colin More you already trump reading she sped out do green eggs and him? Why is nyc Lingo so sexually charged?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: I don't feel like it's particularly sexually charged.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're not the people to ask anymore, really anymore?
Speaker 1: Well like dead ass, yeah, dead ass. I guess it's like this is really seating bong bing bong, classic New York's line to ask any longer and once upon the timmy where, But I don't. I'm not. I'm fucking no not you you haven't really, Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I lived in I lived in the city for years.
Speaker 1: Caseid you don't even like it and you haven't been back. I mean I went back like three years ago. Oh three years ago, but like, but that's why I went back. That's you understand how long that is.
Speaker 4: But think of it like this. There's a difference, right, there's been between because I talk to my family from New York all the time too that are in the city proper cool, and they kind of have different accents, but they don't really like I'm not talking about them and didn't even lingo. I'm just talking about ship and they're like whatever this this or of that. They're not like saying, like, I don't know, my heart is like a fucking new modern thing. People say mud, people say mud now, but that's kind of old too. I heard that long time ago. I just don't know, man, I feel like most New York slang.
Speaker 1: Is just I don't feel like it's particularly sexually charges the whole point of what I'm saying. Yeah, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're also not around slanks because from that area, I think that's the biggest thing. We just don't. We're not talk.
Speaker 1: Cousins are very fucking in that space. I'm going to with a mortar. Come and come and come in, good men and twins. Colon Moriarty two rats and trench goat Sandport bitches. The power to make someone rotate one hundred and eighty degrees upside down in an instant. You would kill break their neck. Yeah, I guess he didn't break his neck. He didn't break his neck.
Speaker 3: Later that would be a really powerful ability, Actually it would. You didn't the president once he's probably done, he's like, what's seventy nine?
Speaker 1: Ah, I forgot about that. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna Jizzy Quizzy Toby Maldo the DS picto chet Molester. Do you think, dude, dude, you bang, it's gotta be so crazy, like gotta be so pathetic his cap her out. Do you remember when this was like a clip of him passing by Milania and she made the like most grotesque like face like she it was like she got hit in the face with a shovel of ship is basically the face she made. And I'm like, you can't smell that bad.
Speaker 3: He probably smells that bad.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Probably just hates him.
Speaker 1: He probably ships up his back all the time. He puts the blazer on so nobody can see. I don't want anybody seeing my ship covered back, so I wear this blazer even when it's crazy. President Trump, do you think it would be a better idea to just clean the ship off of you? No, you're fired. You're fired. You're telling me what to do. I don't like being told what to do. Now, if you'll excuse me, And he lands on his back and he slides away like a snail. Fucking ocean. Man's playing as soon as as soon as the fucking camera he just one frame, he's up.
Speaker 3: That would be so much body control. The single most impressive athlete on.
Speaker 1: The phase of the earth.
Speaker 4: That's magic. That's not that's something.
Speaker 1: Mad like that, do something something. Oh man, I'm here to talk about tariffs. It like spout.
Speaker 3: Dude, some people.
Speaker 1: It will never not be fucking entertaining to imagine people shipping up their backs, Dude, like there's something.
Speaker 3: So it's something so viscerally disgusting.
Speaker 4: Seeing a baby shut up there back again in their own hair is the funniest thing I think ever. In your own hair is crazy that your hair is bleached from your own shipshed my glasses.
Speaker 1: Ah fuck, there's ship in your hair. B gunk. You throw the person in the trash can when they do that. Once that happened, you got to throw them in the trash can. Backboard, goby, goby.
Speaker 3: How many dirty does he throw his clothes away?
Speaker 1: He probably auctions every suit, auctions.
Speaker 3: Them, just like I shat all over this ship. So it's like, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, presidential ship gets it, cleans it off. It's cleaner than detergent could ever make it.
Speaker 4: It is true. It is truly clean, like clean.
Speaker 1: He's so clean it goes up in value, like it goes up in value after being shot on amazing, amazing money that bag. I should hire you to link all of this ship off back. Clones, come here and linck this ship straight off my back. Then, oh my god, linke time.
Speaker 4: I get the like off his back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my god, my god, never speaking of your name is ship lick now ship lick I need you to follow me everywhere because I ship my back every ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, here comes another guy's here.
Speaker 1: Comes another one every ten minutes. It really hurts it. Oh yeah, it's it's fucking like acid.
Speaker 4: It's like a and this guy's goggling it down.
Speaker 1: Now Jesus. Anyway, back to ruling.
Speaker 3: Berserker Beatles, big Bouncy Backside, reckless Rhino the Sloker too. Why I said, Derby Sween, what's your favorite Pokemon? Why is it jinxy racist bastard crabbly shrimps? And I restrain myself from the hyperbolic chamber joke Chester don Cheetle's cheesy velvet bussy.
Speaker 1: Dawn, damn velvet leader. Fucking wild game start? Why does game start looking faker? Like? Was he supposed to quit?
Speaker 4: Drama alert?
Speaker 1: And he's never like looking more and more like a like not a real He looks like kind of generated. Yeah, he looks yeah, like his beard doesn't look real. It's never looked real though, to be fair, Yeah, I mean I know what you mean, but Star has always looked like a fucking sim or something like.
Speaker 3: He always looked like some kind of like a me.
Speaker 1: He looks like.
Speaker 4: He looks like a character from a freaking CRP.
Speaker 1: He's even doing the idle animation with his fucking stupid square beard. Didn't he leave? Did he leave drama? Did that happen?
Speaker 3: I think he gave it to somebody else and now he's just doing local ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just I just invested in a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 1: He he, I know he did that. The boxing thing was like happy, yeah, something like that. Yeah, and then that's it. Or they offered me a fight outter there after the greater.
Speaker 3: Oh oh right to like make do do you want to do that? You want to do another fight in two months?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I wanted to be done with this exactly today.
Speaker 1: In fact, Yeah, I get yeah.
Speaker 3: Beatlefucker twelve thousand and seventy seven, The Fucker of Fire and seventy seven Beatles Domination.
Speaker 1: Click dribble, uh boo. Hitting Women Rhapsody'd be like, Mama, just hit a woman, pulled my fist behind my head, said oh.
Speaker 3: God, now she's dead.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The worms bursting out of JFK rfk's face like Diego and Dead Rising three while he's on trial A totally spoilers for Dead Rising, A totally normal, straight beetle Derek Knatchov in his innocent hashtig free him my startup page's cakefarts dot org round eyed Asian freezing a snack wrap TM to cool off. He's a burning bussy hole.
Speaker 1: I wonder I did see that? What is that? Even?
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever had a snack crab, a snackrab from where I don't know McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, they have a they have a rap the snack like, what is it?
Speaker 3: Like chicken and then like like chicken and jolly ranchers.
Speaker 1: Okay, chicken and chicken pringles and jolly ranchers. Good luck. I used to like, bite into it. Yeah, good luck to your teeth man, bite into a jolly rancher? Did I used to do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Why I like the crunch Yeah, honestly it was a patient's thing. Sometimes I would sometimes, I mean sometimes I would happen. You know what it is actually the jolly ranchers. I don't know what the fun I swear to God somebody could fact check this. I swear to god. I remember jolly ranchers being like surrounded squares. I swear to god I had one, and it was like that, and then at some point they became cylinders and exclusively cylinders.
Speaker 1: They were never really cylinders. They were always you know what I mean though, like columns or something.
Speaker 4: They were always sort of like rectangular, rectangular shape.
Speaker 3: I swear to god. They changed, but like ever since they did that change where they became like columns or whatever, or like whatever the fuck they are. Typically, every time I would suck on them, they would form these like fucking razor sharp they would like eventually they have the dibits that would just cut the funk out of my tongue. So eventually I was just like, I'm just gonna eat I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Choose these for me when you just stop eating them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like the taste of them. I don't know if I would like them today, though, honestly.
Speaker 1: They probably suck. Did I order my Oh no?
Speaker 3: He looked at how excited he got because I yesterday you ordered that candy, didn't.
Speaker 1: You don't know if I actually did. No, it's still in its still underpart no purchases. Now I'm going to I don't know why the matrix glasses of morpheous glasses morphous glasses are in your fucking related items. Okay, I remember now some but I know played Morphas in the music video recently.
Speaker 3: My safe for later, My safe for later on Amazon is crazy because it's just like it'll be like candy a gun.
Speaker 4: I don't think how many later anymore.
Speaker 3: I think I just have some just because I have, like a like an obnoxious red blazer.
Speaker 1: Oh, just in your safe. Yeah, because I just wanted. I still to this day want like an obnoxious red suit. I just don't know if I ever want to pull the trigger on actually buying it. So it's just in my safe for later things so I can imagine it. It's like my Pinterest. I guess many. I have many just unnecessary things that I'm probably never gonna buy in the safe, like a like a pimp smoking smoke jacket, smoking jacket, a shoe with like the little the cowboy what is it the spur Jumanji from when we were at fucking the bar. Yeah, so I have juman the game is in there, the real game, Yeah, like the one that at least it looks like the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one this model after that. That's so funny that that brings Jumanji to already. I feel like you're gonna get at least two minutes a good conversation.
Speaker 1: So if you bring to a party two minutes, if you bring jumandi to a party, Uh, I'm what is I prefer Palestinian manji? Oh, I put this thing in. It's like a I don't remember how I got here, but it's like, ain't that the truth? It's like a lingerie for men like you put your penis through the thing. Look at this thing, yo, I want that really bad.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna buy that, right, I actually already I actually already bought it, already bought it.
Speaker 1: Actually, Oh fuck tint. The shipping is eleven dollars and this thing costs six dollars from Europe. Clearly, yeah, it's clearly.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously it's a fucking it's lingerie for a pen it's from Europe. It was self respecting American or Mexican or Canadian would do that.
Speaker 1: That's very true. I wonder how I found it.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a miss, you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen that.
Speaker 3: I wonder where that kid that perfectly replicated the Bullie Maguire dances today? Help I got come inside both my switches and now the joy cons are crunchy. I tried baking them at three fifty for forty five minutes to maybe burn it away. Senator Jerry Molest Manderley, Republican, got phantom e preggers through my phantom touch sense in VR chat, got e pegged in my e ass and I E liked Ith blonde, blue eyed German Man trading Chris's feet picks for fent Superman punching his reel to death truth justice in the Israeli way, getting motion sickness from the Earth's rotation.
Speaker 1: You need to be called Christian Sonachu Peterson thug Zillow two thousand versus Medicaid cuts grantherto four swingset glitch on some mart Bro ship. After the bill passed, we at the Snark tank support all actions made by Iran Glory.
Speaker 3: Be to the Ayatola.
Speaker 1: I can't argue with that one. Jack W. F M. Swen's spoiler policy is genuinely fucking outrageous.
Speaker 3: It's super in considerate. Makes sense for a Yank, he tells me.
Speaker 4: A Yank, he has to be a brit Maybe he's a brit Or, he's a Caribbean. If you're a Caribbean. Shut shut up, really, really shut up.
Speaker 3: Really, all my sexes are with men. That's why I hang my hat on his wienie. By George Gay, if you step into San Antonio, you will be raped with big meat.
Speaker 1: He stinks. Uh Canola Joe slid into Epstein selling a T one thousand street Fighter six, but everybody's naked and hard gay actor good luck, Jonathan, Oh my god, what that's another Cometown bit? I was. I just shared this on my story like a couple of weeks ago. Oh really yeah, Like it was like there was a.
Speaker 3: There's good luck Jonathan, good luck. You're trying to explain that. You're trying to explain It just occurred to me, like, don't even bother.
Speaker 1: It's you guys. Look, please look up this bit because it's I don't want to ruin it. I don't it's too good lock Jonathan.
Speaker 3: Because there was he can't explain it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to explain it because it'll ruin the bit that you gotta. You gotta look up good Luck to Cometown. I've not seen any Cometown, so like it's a whatever the algorithm, so like twenty seventeen, it's just started pouring in Cometown clips because they're like, hey, you're stupid. And then and then I was like, yeah, I am, and it just I've seen more clips than I've listened to episodes, probably.
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, I mean yeah, I mean yeah. Hashtag restore the Gator verse. I must it must have been. It must have really killed the vibe when all those people got snatched by ice slices. We could Lilysen Saniera a heath eating truck stop sushi on the regular, Gids Sweeney a certified rog Can we get a death metal logo snark tank tote bag?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: That blonde haired, blue eyed German guy's name is so annoying. He just might be a real German. I'm Mexican. Can I say the end where JK I will JK Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be queer?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Kevin Durant's feet, Feta cheese, it's soaked in Brian have it with tomatoes on the vine. Not all parodies have to be gay. Uh fuck you, I am paying my TV license, bitch. Mister pants, I've sucker punched and fucked eight geese. Fucked a fuck face, unstoppable cardboard pie. I replace the RS on my dodge ram with w's and now my engines sounds like take on me, what's the uh?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: I almost feel like I wish I could, you know what I wish I could nail. I wish I could nail that like British reality show inflection, where like it's almost like a Anthony Moore.
Speaker 1: Dan exactly, but like like, uh, they came here on a boat, you know what I mean? Okay, some crazy shit. I don't know how to do it. It's a tricky one.
Speaker 3: Niggard Ziggard family heirloom locket with eighteen hundred's pro Jared style dickpick in it so insane. The hidden genius of calling people I don't like the N word and retrospective video essay, don't watch the bits on the.
Speaker 1: Show, you nerd? That is crazy? You got.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ is the lack of basic basic ability gay demon in white. I can only imagine what Elmo said to Larry David Goon, devil the man with outcome, hammering my dick to a flat flat grind smithing levels. I call it EXCaliber. Now I ate the dick, dick fruit and now I'm gay search Peter Lurie Fish Battle. Adam ruins everything, but it's a super animal striking the North Coast of America. Pringles do heaps of freak flavors in Australia, Smitchy the Kid. Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper.
Speaker 1: Uh do you know why they call him that? No? Wait, I'm not gonna say, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper, Switchy the kid, me tink Miguan Keeled, the King of a haphazard that's crazy, Indiana Jones and the Jorkan of the Crystal penis my new dn D weapon plus four blododeting Hamster in a sock Uh, Scott Ruskins, gargantuan tungsten balls. Nothing beats it.
Speaker 1: Jeck do well today USh uh mamby.
Speaker 3: Pamby liberals mad because the President bediddling kids, my papp and plenty.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: Little molested Bill's character triggering turn impact a huge man dextrementally to put unit. Oh, come on, Cylon Ray Adams Chamber of Month.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the fuck I.
Speaker 3: Just read there, man Am sees the joking dead.
Speaker 1: I forgot don't the joking dead.
Speaker 3: We're We're lost. That's one of my favorite clubs ever. Honestly, it's like quick for channel, like you know where to go, I know what we're doing. Man, We're lost.
Speaker 1: I think I love that. Season is great.
Speaker 4: It's actually like really good television.
Speaker 3: Photographically, the only good season of the show.
Speaker 1: It's the only solid season all the week.
Speaker 3: It's the only it's still objectively solid season in that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, season two is everything has.
Speaker 3: Yeah, season two, I hate it. I couldn't believe how much I hated season. But at the end of season two, I was like, oh, I'm not watching this ever again.
Speaker 1: I was okay with how it started off, it it kind of went off the rails after, you know, like after Shane was like going insane, I kind of like, I don't care anymore going in Shane and I like Shane. I think he's Shane Memran in Shane. Shane was actually fun, but like that was the height of it. After that, just the just what it evolved into, and that's seeing him He's like crazy now I'm crazy in Shane Lah. I love that.
Speaker 3: The whole episode it's forty minutes of.
Speaker 1: Him raising his hand and then it occasionally cuts away to the B story and then the A story comes back A story.
Speaker 3: Shane look at the camera, so in twenty minutes, I guess they're like twenty minutes for the B story, twenty minutes for this A story.
Speaker 1: It was. It ends in the credits that was right after he killed that shot.
Speaker 3: He got his second is the second Rick comes back, he still just.
Speaker 1: Fatters him completely, just like what is the ending of season one? That's when he go to the facility, right, they go to the facility. That's the ending when it when it then and then they blow it up and then they find uh. I think that's just the end. I don't remember exactly how it ends. And then the season two is I think that's when there they stumble up on the farm, right, because I think kid got shot on accident. They were the only kid, Carl. I couldn't remember his name, Curl. Curl got shot because remember he sees a deer and he's like, oh like and it's like a great moment of like there's still some beauty in the it's shot and it's that fat idiotics or whatever his name is I remember, and then he was like, oh my bed I'm doing fat and then it's crazy out here sometimes. Oh deer turned out to be a ten year old boy. I didn't know how far it's Dick Cheney, fucking quail or something. I thought that was my friend Halliburton, I like my friend Halliburton, the corporation friend. I knew that for my friend Halliburton. I thought he was a fucking defense contractor. I know, I thought that was a Muslim deer, my Muslim deer. Yeah, you know, you know, before you know, they jump in front of cars and say, I met a Muslim U at the hospital yesterday. He's a security guard. Great guy, I congratulations. I was like, but it was just randomly usedes like he gave me free parkings, nice guy, for like no reason. Yeah, he was just like, oh yeah, we'll give you. You don't have to pay for the park he's got to pay for the parking at the hospital, the closest one to us. Yeah, I'm like, cool, I love how everything Nickel and Dimes. Yeah, well, that's because he's trying to get in your head. He's trying to lower your guard when he's uh, when he's ready to implement sharia law on Yeah. Oh that's what happened.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been That's what I've been heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's exactly what's happening. I was talking to my buddy, uh, you know, Steinberg, and he was telling me about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sinberg, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That is hyper Jewish. Well, I mean is Burg, I guess yeah, Jews from Germany. You have names like that like Klein and Steinberg, Steinberg, Weinstein.
Speaker 4: And Steinberg is crazy because that's both the Yeah, that's the the ultimately, you know, if your name is Steinbergman, then you are you are so Jewish.
Speaker 1: Steinbergman, You're so Jewishberg you can pull many other people's pockets. Jewish first name? What what is the most Jewish first name?
Speaker 4: Like Kyle Mordecai.
Speaker 1: Steinberg is my nephew's name, Mordika.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad name. It's a cool name.
Speaker 1: Actually.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you can't use anyone because of the you know climate. You know what happens, Craig, the Canadian, I have feelings for you. Parentheses its hatred did.
Speaker 1: It's I was just joking around. You had to happen. I meant to load my joke bullets. My joke bullets.
Speaker 3: They're just they're still bullets. Yeah, he just finds them a little funnier. This is one funnier man. I got a little clown faces painted on him.
Speaker 1: It makes them funny. They just make a fart sound. That's great. That's how you make guns like uncool. I make people not appreciate guns anywhere, make them over, make them a farting and coming. Yeah, and all of a sudden, all these good ol boys are gonna be like, I don't know about this.
Speaker 3: If we, if we somehow engineered guns to sound like Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Oh, that probably sounds they're done. They're done.
Speaker 4: That probably sounds like you pulled the trigger.
Speaker 1: I'm squirting, Hillary Clinton. I'm squirting.
Speaker 3: I'm Hillary Clinton, you know, for the blind.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like this thing no more. Oh man, maybe I've killed my last minority. Dang, that shot my last boy. I thought it was a deer. Oh well, and thenhearsel, Oh yeah, yeah, I'm a zombie. Rember. Did he become a zombie? Yeah he was Uh no, no, he did not have time to become a zombie. Oh he gets killed the whispers right, there was no the fucking the mayor, the governor. Sorry, oh yeah, the governor Mom. Donnie came up.
Speaker 3: He did chicken over ice and he was like hey, et rites with his fingers, like hang right, and then he just scimitar in his head off.
Speaker 1: This is what's gonna happen in New York. Yeah, and then it's like wins. Everybody's gonna eat rice with their hands and everybody's gonna run away with cimitars to capitating people. We gotta stop this. There's like Gates, me Andrew Cuomo, famous molester here to tell you to vote for me. Please God, oh my god, please owe people money. I owe dated money. Please, oh God, please don't have a fucking building. Oh God, please god, camera, please god, Oh my god, please please help, please vote for me. Oh my god, Oh my god, my god. They're gonna do me like they did jay Leno. Please help like they did jay Leno. Why is this not working? Are you trying to look up a zombie Herschel?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's your boy, Shawny d And thank God for Asian women and thank on for the Stellar Blade nude clip.
Speaker 1: What did zombie Herschel become a clip?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so that would be a good clip, though, I feel like I maybe it was. It's probably not zombie herschel. Oh maybe I I think you did. Actually did I post it? Maybe not. I think I might have made it and I didn't post it. Jesus Christ. Sometimes that happened because I feel like I remember making the.
Speaker 3: Fucking internet cutout again. I think it did.
Speaker 1: That's why it wasn't. I connected your thing, And then I was trying to load some cool yeah, and we were so close to be done too, so close. God damn it.
Speaker 3: I gotta call these fucking idiots now.
Speaker 1: You hate spit? Are you on spectrum?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on the spectrum? I have you have at and yeah, I don't want to be on spectrum by the same thing in my area where I'm moving to. I know, I was like, can I I want? Why isn't fiber optics everywhere? Like FiOS? Right? They call it FiOS? Like why is it not everywhere? It makes sense, but you know they don't offer I don't know why it's not, like and where in the time that we'reight now, I remember files being installed like ten years ago, like it started to getting there was supposed to be installed and it didn't happen. Oh, probably lobbying yes, yeah, what silly fucking me. Lobbyists are so cool? Why do people lobby for good? Ship? Man? Why don't we lobby for good? Doesn't make you wealthier than everyone else, unfortunately, but it literally does. They they could and culturally you could become insanely wealthy by doing great things for people, But you still wouldn't have as much money as the people have now, even though you still be insanely wealthy, right, you wouldn't be like, oh, I can never spend my money in a thousand lifetimes type of And that's uh, I I do I miss mob justice. I think I missed it as if I've ever experienced it. But like I just be like, we need to we need we need to whip the crowd up. We need to grab a politician on their way to work and be like, look, man, we're gonna eat you next time, Jay, little Daniel them over a building, well, treat them like uh how the uh? You know the Arabs treat a gaze. You gotta get a couple of shots into man. You're right, yeah, opportunity. Yeah, I was kind of a little bit hesitant to go to.
Speaker 3: The a lot who snack bar after this, I like that I like that, and.
Speaker 1: We had a couple of the clips. They're both Jewish related. I was like, I was like, hmm, double I was like, I was like, oh, I don't know if. I was like I don't know if this is saying a certain message.
Speaker 3: I spreaker as there's another there's another one where you fucking there's a clip?
Speaker 1: Are you do yours?
Speaker 3: I was like gigs in collected immediately and I was like, that's a good clip, but I shouldn't make it at least.
Speaker 1: Wait a little bit.
Speaker 3: I wait a minute, Wait a minute, let's let a few were they are there?
Speaker 1: Two in a row? Well, the the so the Ozzy Osbourne and I guess yeah, and those other they're they're side by son.
Speaker 3: I was like, Moji Judge is too good.
Speaker 1: Though it's good, but I was also like, uh, you know, for the people that don't have the context in my bag, what kind of buckast is this? And then the other Yeah, I was gonna say, the other people that subscribe to you know, certain area and stuff, they're like, this is a pretty good buck even are bad.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Chips there man built the ingrates sub humans? You think the subby's is that like if if racist like had like the type of culture, like if gen Z was placed back in time to where there was segregreation, do you think they would call them subby's like like subhumans.
Speaker 3: Have seen this thing about the gen Z stare. Have you seen this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what that is? What the hell you talking about? What it's so like the looky look like that's that's the gen Z stare. I feel like that's just a sta Like I don't really understand it as being a gen Z. It felt like it's something that's been repackaged.
Speaker 3: I man, yeah, what is What is crazy is that apparently I heard from people that like gen Z, they pick up the phone and they don't say anything.
Speaker 1: No, you're not that's not real. I swear I can't tell if this is no. I swear to go like, they pick up the phone and they just what do you?
Speaker 3: And then you're supposed to say hello, which I think is insane obviously, But this isn't a bit. No, this is a real thing that I've heard. Well, I mean to the extent that I've heard that it is. Yeah, you admit you're not doing I'm not making it up. Uh Okay, finally we're back on line.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound it sounds it just it doesn't sound real like, but it does sound fucking fake. But I guess it's it's again. I guess we shouldn't be surprised by anything, like like honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why why even I think the idea is because and then the reasoning behind it is even more crazy because apparently it's like I've heard rationale about it, where it's like, well, you're invading my space.
Speaker 1: It's it's up to you to uh make yourself known, which sounds a little more like a bit, but also does sound sounds like a bit. It sounds I've heard some crazier ship. In that era of the uh, you know, the new wave of progressive zelotry, there was there was like the zelotry, the xealotuness of it, the vocabulary and were like, what what are you doing? This isn't why are you making yourself be hated?
Speaker 3: I saw a great video recently. I was just like, why is everybody so obsessed with accountability? You can't hold anybody kind.
Speaker 1: We don't know these people.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I guess I kind of know what you mean, Like you can't hold a stranger accountable.
Speaker 1: I mean essentially. Yeah. Also, like especially what going out of your way to do anything like that. It's like, who the fuck are you? Yeah, not going to motivate me to change?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, oh, fart knocker sixty six wants me to change.
Speaker 1: Fart knocker is a I have not heard that term.
Speaker 3: It's such a nineties term.
Speaker 4: Butt knocker.
Speaker 3: You've heard, You've heard, You've heard butt knocker because like Joe nicknamed a guy that butt knocker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, fart knocker.
Speaker 3: That was like a be butt heead It's like buttmunch or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: Comeshot gaming trademark at grock?
Speaker 1: Is this true?
Speaker 3: Deporting the illegals? I neics to get their employers. I used to tutor native Spanish, and I would love to help me out. How interested stop writing gay covers if you're never actually gonna record them, release them, you bums. I'm happy to I'm happy the buddy, Holly Extramo, you will do.
Speaker 1: It, will do it. Yeah, there's a bunch of stuff I have to do. I have to do a voice acting thing for like another content creator after after we record today, Hey, what did you actually leave the Oh my god, don't forget the extra. Ama, did you actually put in Collins thing? Oh? I did. Yeah, well I've been I've been asking for it. I got to give the people their counder. I was like, I was like, uh see that I wrote on the The problem is I wrote on the Patreon and I'm like, oh, you guys gonna get too this week. I'm like, yeah, I'm a liar. No, So whatever was.
Speaker 3: I recorded it and I recorded a solo experambo and then I put it. I just I'm so used to just putting it. Uh, if I record my myself, I'm used to just putting it in the same drive that I put everything that I recorded on my own, which is in Colin's drive. Yeah, and I just left it in there. I just thought we added in there. And then Drek's like, oh, yeah, it's not in there. I was like, are you sure? And I was like and I went to check and surely never was in there. So I was like, ah, fuck. So I re downloaded it because I I usually like I usually just kind of like delete the audio when i'm done, like recording ship sure, and once it's done in randon di, I send it off and so like I redownloaded, it came out a little bit fucked up.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, fuck, I might have to like.
Speaker 3: I might have to stitch together to two cuts of like the because the last bit of my extra AMMO is a little bit fucked up now because it's downloaded.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got like the like like lines and ship and like the audio is crunchy. So I'm like, ah, I'll just rerecord the last bit of it. So it's not a big deal. It's late so it doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, it'll be it'll be out. You'll you'll get a double up at some point, but it is. It is funny. Look at the draw, like.
Speaker 3: At the draw, bitch anyway, Microsoft canceling all Gears of War projects and selling the franchise to Nintendo.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no, not getting niggy with it.
Speaker 3: Drip mh Lord of all Drip. David Draven says he's against the hate crimes against you, but look at what he did. The Simon and Garfunk called beetle hooker and his beetle and his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beetle math.
Speaker 1: Oh we want to blow me so Gabe. They call him slip Jimmy and yeah he's NeXT's account only as the mod that lets you kill children in sky and Kremlin de Gremlin giant oil painting of Swen and ad dress. I need a buff, I need buffed Derek and healthy swing.
Speaker 3: Y'all slacken.
Speaker 1: Coming to it? Are you? Hopefully? As long as I'm not actually dying or something. Yeah, he was a terrifying amount of Olympic and I'm gonna be fucking I would love to.
Speaker 3: Say I would put you on just for the bit. Honestly, Yeah, we should do it.
Speaker 1: We should do it. We can get it from Mexico. Like what if we paid for it?
Speaker 3: Would you do it?
Speaker 4: No, you guys are not.
Speaker 1: That's that's too much money. I would do actually what you call opic without think it's pretty the actual like the ingredient. It's like buying like a set of Metafan instead of Tia. Don't want to call it.
Speaker 4: One of my friends, one of my friends is on it and she cap't she's paying for the pocket and it's not.
Speaker 1: What is she fucking? Is? She is she doing it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: There are many semi glu tides and don't use any of these ones that have a name. You just needed it just says the fucking actually ingredient, the active ingredient. You can get it, just like I said, I buy what we're gonna use the goods we're getting, we're gonna use to get stuff, and we'll pay for it. Don't even worry. Let's we'll just use your share.
Speaker 4: So I'm paying for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean not really not really well, in an ontological sense, what even is paying?
Speaker 3: One could say paying the price would be not.
Speaker 1: To do it? Possibly possibly not though, sorry you're cooking. Sure, I'm cooking, so you you you up for it? I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I really I've thought about it. I want to say, like, I wonder how skinny I could get it? Really you like the machinists, like yeah, yeah, machinist.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. What idiot? You could have easily killed himself. What's his name? Chris Bail, Christrapher, Christian Chris Bale. I coul my brain was because I was a Christopher Chris.
Speaker 3: He is that way in six days.
Speaker 1: But he also he.
Speaker 4: A lot of runnings, just threw up a lot like that where he likes fucking he just like for the movie when he was the brother of fucking Mark Wahlberg, you know, the Asian's Natural Predatory.
Speaker 3: He actually hammered his face into a wall until he looked a little bit more like Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 4: He lost so much way for he really didn't was it a Champion of the Was it called the Champion of the Contender or something like that, But he lost so much weaight for that movie. And I'm like, dude, you were just batman.
Speaker 1: He's so dedicated out, he's so dedicated to his craft that right that he he beat his head against the wall to look more like Mark Wahlberg, and in the end he did so much damage to his own brain that he thought he looked more like Mark Wahlberg and stopped, but he just looked more like a beat up Christian Dale. Very cool. That's the story behind whatever the fuck that movie is.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Harry Reclin, I think you might be right. I think you might be the fighter.
Speaker 1: Uh, you guys shouldn'tvite Ivy Mountain into the podcast and not Sara attention. If not, then bring on Cigatu wage Lay five eighty three. Swing.
Speaker 3: Please wake up. You've been in a common for two years. You fell into your head getting a blumpkin at the fur con.
Speaker 1: Uh. But Peenie Brothers Presents, Crash Course, Cybertron History, Rise of the Decepticons, donc Donkerson, The Colon, Swinging Slasher, Pepe Chris, I beg you to play Civilization four first, in my opinion, is the best for newcomers. Also in general, I'm not gonna belieing Civilization anytime soon. I got I gotta be real.
Speaker 3: This is like maybe maybe in the winter time when I'm like when I got nothing to do. In the Alliance Navy, maggots are named after great podcasters, which is why Shepherd's Bitch is named Chris. It's crazy mebe fishy, a mean lesbian. Poopa poo poo poop poop poo poo, poop.
Speaker 1: Shit poop.
Speaker 3: John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine, call me the Wappenheimer. The way I'm developing and dropping these n bombs, let's uh the first start to get David Presents, Andrew Cuomo and Rudy Giuliani, the repeat of Philes Uh Scott Program versus the I d F.
Speaker 1: That's that's something that's crazy. I'd watch it for sure, Yeah, or play it? What is it? I don't know if it's gonna be a game or it's gonna be a show. What is it?
Speaker 3: We have to defeat my seven? You have to defeat my seven evil podcasters. That would be fun, That would be fun. It's just temple and just a temple. Benjamin Yahoo obviously the final boss, the final boss for sure, he's the giddying great get it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, It's insane. That's great. I'd watch the funk out of that. I would watch it.
Speaker 3: I would play the I would play the beat him up.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, just feel you a bit, just the feeling of beating up Net and Yahoo.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do you get? What do you ouch? Ouch? Hurts? Oh ouch Philadelphia? You pick up you pick up a what you call it? You pick up a Star of David and you got like a power up. Yeah, you get a super We just talked about how we were leading to heavily into this. I got lock jaw. I got lockjaw doing graveyards shifts at the Dick Sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaws previously mentioned with ass wide open and I'm open minstrel show, Goofy hucking and giving green screening Derek into Shinler's list. There is no I've seen listen bossing say desk, Goofy jerking it with so much lotion. My balls stopped being wrinkly. Kingston's dad picking up a gay little bead off the ground. Kingston my child look delicious morsel as if he's to him young Colin backflipping into a wood chipper. It's a young Colin, Young Colin. I have seen him set up and you're like watching him, like, what does he doing? I wonder?
Speaker 3: I love Mega man.
Speaker 4: And himself together.
Speaker 3: He reconstitutes himself after he's been shredded.
Speaker 1: He must ride a guide my will by force of will.
Speaker 4: That means there's willpower in each cell he has. Yeah, he's gonna put him up back to He's like.
Speaker 1: Selling a lot of ways perfect, calling his perfect cell exact. Someone draw that now. I need to see that motor shop. I really need to see that motive shop. Hello, hello Christopher, we have another podcast. Did imagine beating someone like that? Krillin was beating him with all his might, and he was ignoring him.
Speaker 3: Console sales are down year over year.
Speaker 1: Perfect, perfect, hilarious.
Speaker 4: I'm going to commission that. I'm going to commission that for him.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. I'll I'll get in the photoshop, I'll do it. That's too good.
Speaker 3: Perfect with the head thing, it's got like jets stick around it.
Speaker 1: Why are you going I'm not going on.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking hilarious image.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that, dude. That's great.
Speaker 4: He's looking at a mega man.
Speaker 1: I love that image.
Speaker 3: I love him just looking at his hands like that.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 4: He threw a destructo disc at him. It didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. He threw he threw the plot armor weapon at him and it hurt him. Poor game passes, not profitable. Last Joska showman sex lax are I n lass as. I don't. I don't know how. I don't know what he just said. I ask your wife. She probably knows. It sounds like that. It sounds like that ship just sounds like Builgewater. Would you say bilge water build water? I think bilge is a word. I think you you're right, but I just don't know what it is made like. Bil G is the I l g e. Oh, you're using a word that you think you know, but you're not sure. You know what. I love that. I've done that a few times where I'm like, wait, does that mean what I think it?
Speaker 3: It's like Trump when he said that, uh that anti Semitics?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: What he said like some weird old timey like nineteen o six slur for Jewish people, Shylock. He said that, he said shylocks, and everybody was like what he just fucking dated the funk.
Speaker 1: Out of him.
Speaker 4: I know, right, water that collects in the side of a bilge a build is a part of a boat. Oh that's crazy that you know that, because the area of the outer surface of the ship's hull where the bottom curve meets the vertical side.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, literally like this part okay, I see, like, okay, bilge water makes.
Speaker 3: That is kind of the opposite of a bulge. So that does make sense in some way.
Speaker 1: Bulge build bulge, I got a bulge for I got a I got a gun. Got that That's the perfect answer. Get hard. Someone says I got a bold for you actually reply, I got I got something you got warming still flies away and it's like it's you know how fishes flop it's like that, but it keeps going up. I like the grassy skinner where it hits the ground and it's fucking gone.
Speaker 3: Fish aggressively skinning on the ground is something that uh quite its.
Speaker 1: Rock and you start, yeah, you can't feel you can't be.
Speaker 3: Young gay Lord of the Rings, Killed the Wagons player making the world gayer scene rolling up on an elementary school and picking out children like apples and a grocery.
Speaker 1: Shooting fish is crazy.
Speaker 4: You see people shoot fishing harpoon guns. I've seen then how much damn it? Like how it's purpose, It's just it just erases a fish, give you meat.
Speaker 1: They're doing they're harpoons are for like whale watch their first giana fucking things in the ocean.
Speaker 4: It's so impressive, dude, It's.
Speaker 3: Like what and spartans butterfly jumping across the border. Sorry, miss Jackson and lap be like a fish like you just we're.
Speaker 1: Just chilling do the podcast and a fucking harpoon just goes immediately yank and then you're pulled back. You're just on the boat like.
Speaker 3: You're in the stratosphere.
Speaker 1: You're in the stratosphere on like some boat and somewhere he goes cool and then he tosses you back. You're falling. You just land on the fucking I don't even know. You just land on I don't know Mount Rushmore. You slide off of Washington's face and explode. You just land.
Speaker 3: I think that guy in a Titanic that bounces off the propeller, Oh, that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's the best part of the movie. Yeah, the only part of the movie.
Speaker 3: As far as I'm considered, that movie is two and a half hours too long when that's the only scene you need.
Speaker 1: Yea, as a kid, it was Rose's tit right and then and then the guy that's the titan like that sound good good. I hope that got an oscar. That guy the sound engineer or whatever for outstanding achievement in sound designs. Welcome. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Peter Georgeton.
Speaker 1: Peter Georgeton, thank you so much. I worked literally all minute on that badly brave see the new image of him that came out. No, because he got nominated for like an Emmy, because he acted on the studio. I think that Seth Rogan show that started airing at the end of the seventh finale, and so it's just a picture of him going like girth, but it looks like it looks like the opposite of absolute sum. It looks like, oh no.
Speaker 3: He has like he has, Yeah, he has a counter. Although I prefer I like him going like that. It just has abysmal dog ship. That's abysmal is such a good word, like it's not.
Speaker 1: Using I love abysmal abyss. It's just good ship, good ship, it's good ship. Yeah, who's New York? Nick a Theory needs help blowing his weapon hail three penis nigh from Molpus one, King of Fat Pastord and running out our list as always as his customary. The king of that Pastor Ted Cruise, no, no man crew, he ruined the vibe. Dude, Ted cruise is from Canada. You think it's on vacation? Is he from Canada? Yeah? No, that's gross. Do you think you think he's right now?
Speaker 4: He's Cuban two he's setting fire to Texas right.
Speaker 3: Now and Canadian Cuban constantly fighting Verziel is very strange. That is a fucking baffling, Like, what kind of family tree is that? That while all the kids were drowning, he stayed a little longer in Greece. Oh yeah, he's like, I don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 1: He was like, he was like, I took the first plane back and then they just easily tracked that. He clearly could have taken multiple planes back before. Yeah. I mean, just don't say anything, moron.
Speaker 3: It would almost be better if you just own the fact that you just didn't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could be like whatever. They're God's children. Texans are great people. They'll figure it out on their own. They don't need men.
Speaker 3: By the books, bootstraps, they don't need help.
Speaker 1: Don't need help.
Speaker 4: That's why we don't there. He's never even there.
Speaker 1: Living it up with all the money that he's illegally. I'm zooming crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: Literally literally it got so bad because of NATO being cut from that area a lot. It is so insane. You can't make it up.
Speaker 1: Cut FEMA, you cut, you cut the weather reporting and stuff, and they're like, please don't do this, and they're like, all right, we're Texas, of course we're going to do this. Absolutely love it. I love it by everybody gun run tree, dope, turn off trying to say racist stuff.
Speaker 4: It's from Jackie Tran