Speaker 1: You've created everything. What's put a powerful being? You are.
Speaker 2: You did these things, but now you're in a human body.
Speaker 3: You forget the power you have.
Speaker 4: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 3: You're doing doing whatation.
Speaker 2: Welcome to metamistics.
Speaker 3: My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean.
Speaker 2: And today is wonder wisday baby? It is that time. Welcome all the one in on this conversation. This is going to be a really really fun conversation, I think. But we have a guest, and it's somebody that I've been following a lot on on social media and everything and just cannot wait to hear your perspective on all of this stuff. Welcome to the show, Rupert.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much. It's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: Man, So now you I followed you on social media. You have a your handle is orb Trek.
Speaker 1: I believe orb Trek on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, And I can't get I could just watch that stuff all day, mainly because we've all had experiences with the orbs, you know, personally introduced by none other than electro Nick at first, and uh, that's just Nick. We call him electro Nick because it's awesome and and and then we each had our own individual experiences as well as far as seeing the orbs out there. Now, I don't We definitely weren't going to the extent that you were. But if you could, could you kind of, you know, tell us about what you're doing and how are you getting these orbs and essentially come out of the ether.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I spend a good portion of my life traveling around the US and sometimes other countries, trying to promote the idea of universal peace, universal love, universal well being, and to me, universal means all species, all conscious life forms throughout the universe. And a big part of what I do when I travel is I host contact events so people can come and gather, and I will guide people through meditations. We will astrally project out and we will attempt to communicate with any beings who are out there. Now. I've been doing this for quite a long time, and I've become quite successful, and I now have various beings who come around with me who associate with me and that probably helps in what I do. But while I was touring around, I heard that Bradshaw Runch in Sodona was a central hot spot for paranormal alien activity, and even though I was sort of in between two events, I had to go as I was passing through the area to Sodona to Bradshaw Runch, and so I turned up there. It was about I think twelve thirty one o'clock in the morning something like that. With my night vision camera and as I'm scanning around, I've only been there for about thirty seconds. I'm scanning around and as I turn around to face the entrance to the ranch, right there in front of me, hovering in front of me, there is this blue orb and I was videoing it very clearly. Now. At first I'm thinking, okay, is that a lens flare? Is that a piece of fluff or something floating around? And so I wasn't quite sure. But then I started to talk to it and I said hello, and as soon as I had said hello, it responded and came down to me. And then I had about a minute of conversation with this orb and it seemed to be sort of moving towards me, moving away from me, almost like in a yes no way to my questions. And then when I finally said, okay, I'm going to come a little closer to you, it flew right past my head.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, all right, so there's definitely some sort of intelligence going on there.
Speaker 1: Then it's it seems to me, you know, I'm actually my backgrounds as a space scientist, and so I can analyze things in a relatively scientific way, and it you know, there there were moths, They were insects that I captured on the video camera, some near, some far, but they were all perfectly or not perfectly, but almost in focus. But this orb maintained a diffuse volume of something, whether it's gaseous or plasmic, throughout the whole thing, whether it was near or far to me, And so I have to deduce that this was some kind of a unknown to me, conscious entity, conscious life on.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: That is awesome.
Speaker 3: How far away would you say that this orb was?
Speaker 1: Initially it was probably about ten feet away when I first started videoing it, and then it came right past my head, only maybe a foot away from me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is close. Do you feel like there was any kind of maybe energy field that it was putting off. Did it affect you physically at all getting close to it?
Speaker 1: Well, when beings come close to me, I typically will have physiological symptoms like changes in air pressure. I will feel like the air pressure suddenly changes, or high pitched tones ringing in my ears. Sometimes my muscles start twitching in odd places, like my eyebrow will start twitching. Things like that. And when I was I had to walk to Bradshaw Ranch because the road in is a dirt track, really really hard to get to, even with a four wheel drive, and so my vehicle couldn't handle it. I was walking in. I got to about maybe a third of a mile away, and I started to feel the presence of something, some consciousness, some paranormal entity or extra dimensional entity. And when I was when I arrived, I was feeling that too. So I was definitely feeling like I was in the presence of something unusual. I definitely felt like they knew I was there. But when I was directly interacting with it, I can't say that I Okay, I'm feeling something around me right now, I can't say that in the moment I felt the presence of the orb. I was just feeling a general presence of something there.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that is intense, so awesome too. So just out of curiosity, do you label you know what kind of beings these could be? You know, some people call on the Pleadians, on the tall Whites, on the andromedins, in all the different flavors. What are your thoughts or is it all of them?
Speaker 1: It's a good number of them. I know the tall Whites, I know some by name. I've been invited out there into the desert north west of Las Vegas to camp with them. I've done that. I videoed craft the Pleadeans. They do show their support to what I'm doing. Usually I have like shards of light show up a male and a female Pleadean. But I've never really had conversations with them in the same way that I do with other beings. Ebans, I know some ebons, mantis, beings, reptilians even, and the ones that are pay pay particular attention to me. I call tall silvers. Tall silvers are often seen behind me, usually three really tall looking silver gray beings. But yeah, I have I have a lot of different entities that I interact.
Speaker 2: With that is awesome. How are you able to distinguish between them? I mean, are you seeing I mean is it some kind of like a teleopathic telepathic kind of communication. Are you able to see their physical form? Are they can you hear them?
Speaker 3: Like? How?
Speaker 5: How does that transfer happen?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good question because you know, it's easy to imagine stuff and sometimes you just can't tell if somebody who is who claims to be in contact with beings, if they really are, or if it's imagination. And I go back to me being a scientist, I need proof of things before I will accept them as a being true. So what I found is that if I experience something just by myself, I've learnt to trust my own feelings to maybe about eighty percent. But I can't get proof of anything unless it's a shared experience with others. So I will host meetings two or three times a week, just like you're doing, like zoom meetings with maybe fifteen to twenty people, in which I will guide people through astral projections and remote communication with different beings, and then afterwards we will talk about what did we all perceive, And very often there are several people in the Zoom meeting who experience or witness the same thing, Like we just saw an extraterrestrial entity that was like vortex shape, semi transparent with baby vortex is around it. And when I asked, what is your name, it said tuk tuk. When you have five or six people all having all of those shared experiences, you know you've got logical proof that you're having a real shared experience. So I'm very cautious about what I claim to know, but I do know a lot.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that people can have shared experiences like that, and that's something that even the earliest like remote viewers would say that, you know, there's a wild story. And I can never remember their names, but the earliest remote viewers in the CIA program, they were it was just two of them. They went into two separate rooms. They were trying to see if their visions essentially would be able to be like a shared experience. And they didn't hear, you know, one another at all. They were they were able to say, yeah, like we saw the same thing. We talked together on this remote planet. They described the same exact type of being, the same language that was coming off, and it's like it's it goes beyond the mind and beyond the realm of understanding how this can be possible. But I think in this day and age, it's it probably used to be considered crazy, right, Like for the majority of people, it probably seem like, oh, you're communicating with aliens in your mind, all right. You used to be you had to go into a padded room for that kind of conversation. But nowadays, people I feel like, are a lot more open to these kind of experiences, and especially with just your everyday people are that are able to go outside and have some kind of contact with the orbs. And it's it's hard to just explain away because you know, whenever you look up in the sky, that's not an airplane, that's not a satellite, that's not SpaceX, you know what I mean, Like, it's not anything that would be human made, because it's just acting very strange. And I had a wild experience, like a few months ago, we went camping, Me and the kids all went camping, and I wasn't seeing anything, but I was like, I just asked a question. Were I was sitting out by the fire and I just asked a question. I was like, man, it would be really cool if the kids would if the kids could experience this, you know, could you just show me that that would be really awesome. And when you know what, we saw twenty one orbs in the span of like an hour. It was it was like crazy traffic going on up there. How was like, how is this happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was really strange. And the kids where they loved it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I was like, they were saying, oh, is that aliens? And I was like, it ain't humans. So I don't call that whatever you want. But how did you first get involved in on this? By the way, Like you said that you're a space scientist, what got you into this in the first place? Did you have a personal experience that that really teeded it off.
Speaker 1: I think all of this started really out of me being very empathic. I realized as a child that I cared to a very high level about other people, other animals. If I would see a fly hurt, it would make me cry. And so I set out trying to solve all of the world's problems when I was just a little kid, and I realized, well, how can you solve the world's problems if you don't understand the problems? So the first step is understanding reality. And in order to understand reality, not only was I going out researching ghosts and the Lockless Monster and spirits and orbs and healing, but I went into science because with science you can actually prove and verify things in ways that sometimes you can't with the paranormal. That's how I got into all of this. So I've been doing this a long time. And what I personally have found is that the more you apply logical scientific methodologies to the paranormal, to anything spiritual, to anything alien, the more you start to see the patterns of reality. And those patterns of reality do like jigsaw puzzles, fit together to form a coherent picture. And that's what I feel like. You know, I don't know everything, but I feel like I've now got a fairly coherent picture about reality.
Speaker 2: Well, reality is stranger than fiction, you know, and that's where we're discovering.
Speaker 3: Going to find out. Man. You know, when I was when I was younger, you know, I would say, even maybe within the last five years, you know, before we even started looking really researching all of this stuff, I would go outside, and you know, back when I used to smoke cigarette still, and I would look up in the sky, and I would never see any orb or anything that that I couldn't explain. It was always an airplane. It was always something that was not alien. And then all of a sudden, you know, we're doing this show and then Electro Nick, you know, he comes out and he shows me one and I'm like, oh, wow, like I've never seen this before in my life, and ever since now it's just a thing that I that I'm able to observe an experience. Is that something that is pretty common with what you're you've been doing as far as once someone sees something, now that it's more more frequent, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think you can you kind of build up a personal relationship with non human entities. They realize, oh, this person is interested. Sometimes they realize, oh, not only is this person interested, but they're they're spreading the word about their experiences. And the fact that you're here now telling the public about your experiences that might have interested them and assisted in that community in that communication.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: If we don't live in some kind of magical realm or matrix, Like, who would have ever thought that one day you'd be able to look up in the sky and oh yeah, there's extraterrestrials from other planets and all you have to do is just like spiritually connect to them and then all of a sudden, like they're homeboys. Like that sounds crazy out loud, right, but like the world we live in, but that's what's going on. And and the people out there that will say, oh, that's just government tech that they don't want us knowing about, I don't buy it. I mean, I'm sure that government has their own reverse engineered stuff with Boeing and all that other stuff, right, but these things seem to be able to communicate with your thoughts. And I don't know if the government has that kind of tech.
Speaker 3: Yet, you know, I hope not.
Speaker 2: I mean from from such a far away distance. So I mean you were talking about you can essentially, like you know, maybe convince them to move a little bit closer, a little bit farther away. Yeah, that is that is impressive.
Speaker 3: So, just out of.
Speaker 2: Curiosity, what were I mean, what are like some of the messages that you've received from I mean, are the messages different from from each species?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: They're actually fairly consistent the messages. They're fairly supportive the ones that I connect with of of positive human development. And there are three main messages that they tend to give, not just to me, but they've been given they've been giving to humanity for many decades. There's one of the first messages, nuclear weapons not so great.
Speaker 3: Agreed.
Speaker 1: The second message is environmental. All around the planet, people has shown images of a future in which there is environmental devastation. It's very, very common. I've had maybe ten different beings give me basically the same message, showing us visions and it's been going on from school children to grown you know, adults for seventy years at least. That's the second message. The third message is just be nice to each other. Yeah, Unfortunately, humanity doesn't listen to any of the messages.
Speaker 2: And I think the being nice to each other is probably the hardest one for humanity to swallow.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the hardest one for humanity to swallow when they lack empathy or they lack the motivation to try to at least understand and other people. I think that's a hard thing for people to try to do. You know, if somebody believes really hardcore and something that you totally don't believe in, then you can see why. I guess that would be a hard thing. But you know, you don't have to believe in what other people believe in. I think you just need to just have some type of understanding and empathy for that, you know, and move on.
Speaker 5: Just stay open minded at least.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So just I have a crazy question. Have you ever asked if maybe that's what you were before you incarnated it as a human?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I've explored all possibilities and what I've pieced together for myself personally, is I was born human. I'm fairly convinced of that. I've done the ancestry, I've done the DNA testing. Was I started off human. But the the more I interacted with these beings and they liked what I was doing, the more interested they became in me, and they started to I call it enhance me. And people would see psychic people would see around me, beings and they'd start putting their hands on my forehead. And this is many different psychic people who don't know each other, in different times, in different locations, saying, Rupert, there's a being that's doing this to your forehead. What's going on and when we asked what is happening to different beings? We asked the different beings what is happening? They said, We're strengthening you, We're supporting you, we're enhancing you. And often in my meetings they will ask us, is that okay if we do some more enhancement. So what is happening to me is my spirit is being altered. I am no longer spiritually completely human. I guess I'm a hybrid spirit now. And it's gonna sound crazy, but after after this biological body dies, I'm going to come back into another body, and either either the next time or the time after that, the body that I go into is going to be my my hybrid child, ah that I have with a tall silver female whom I've already met, because she's traveled back from the future to meet me and she's keeping she's supporting me and protecting me to enable this to happen in the future.
Speaker 2: My god, that's that's only something we can all hope.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's there's like some crazy extraterrestrial like space wife that we have out there that is just like waiting in the wings for for us to I don't know, maybe she's just guiding us or something like that.
Speaker 5: Did you happen to catch her name?
Speaker 1: No, we haven't got the name. She sometimes comes in and she's really really tall, like nine or ten feet tall, and she often hovers at an angle above me like this, and she will put a protective field around me, some kind of force field. And people whom I've known for many, many years who are psychic sometimes I've got a good friend in close to Kansas City who when I do contact events with her in the group, she will feel the energy of the group and she'll come and position herself in a sort of a fung shway type of energy balancing way to maximize the effectiveness of our contact. And when this you know, wife from the future shows up and puts her protective feels around me, she loses that connection. She can't sense me at all. You know, it's not a negative thing, it's a protective thing. But but people feel it and people see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is oh man, my boy wizard said, does she have a sister?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, she doesn't look human, so I can't. I can't say that I'm ready to propose yet, shall we say?
Speaker 3: Hey, I give your time in Russian in these things you would you be able to.
Speaker 2: Before I ask this question, is this is this comparable to or is it a CE five kind of event that's going on that you're doing out there whenever you gather in groups.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, CE five has become quite controversial. Jacques Valet was the first person to introduce a close encounter of the fifth kind and his version of what CE five is completely different to other people's. And so Moufon likes his close Encounters of the fifth kind definition, and they go with his definition. And I find that if people ever say, oh, you're doing C five and I say, well, I'm not following the same protocols that you're following, they say, oh, well you're not doing CT five. So I no longer use that terminology. But essentially it is comparable because it is using our conscious minds to reach out to connect psychically or consciously with other other different beings that are out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and just out of curiosity for anybody that is unaware of what CE five is, like, what is your process? So you get a group together, you all meet a specific spot. What's the first thing you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, it can be in person or in a zoom meeting like this. The first stage is to relax, So in meditation we relax. There's nothing magical about that. It's just letting go of tensions. But then it goes deeper, it goes into the mind. It is relaxing our mind. I personally like to then try and expel dark feelings, dark thoughts. So if you've got any hatred towards anybody, we ascend above that. We push out the darknesses. I also like to connect. We then tune into our spiritual bodies, our spiritual beings or our ultra dimensional bodies. And then everything I do is sort of peace and love based. So we feel the love within us, we extend it to the other people in the group, and to the extent that is possible for human beings. We become a collective. We connect in a non discriminatory way, and we fall a friendly, connected environment that is welcoming to whoever we're going to invite in. And then you know, at that stage, often they're already with me because they know me. But that's but then I guide people to take pull their consciousnesses to whichever beings we want to connect with. We sort of pull ourselves in astral projection type way to them, and we walk up to them respectfully, and then we initiate a conversation with them. And sometimes we just have a conversation remotely, like when I go to their galactic council, we go into their space craft, we have a seat on at their table. That's all remote. It happens in their craft. But sometimes we then invite them to come back physically and then we might start seeing things in the sky or feeling beings around us.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I want to do something like this so bad. Yeah. I think it would just be the funnest thing, the most awesome thing to do for the bunch of us.
Speaker 2: Dude to see that the galactic table. I mean, what goes on at that table? Is it like, like, what kind of conversations are being had? I mean, is it sticking with the main three things that are always talked about or is it more.
Speaker 5: Of like a in depth kind of plan.
Speaker 3: Is there no communication?
Speaker 5: What is that like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's an interesting backstory. Two or three years ago, I had several people in my groups contact me independently and say, Hey, Rupert, I don't know who that What's quite what's going on. Some aliens calling themselves the Galactic Council said that I have a seat at the Galactic Council table and that I should get in touch with them. So we all remote, we all astley projected there together and we got in touch with them, and they said, yeah, this is this is true, this is real. We like what you're doing, we support what you're doing. You can come here whenever you like. So we go there about once a week in a group, and it can be anything anything. It can be getting to know each other. We look around, we learn about the different species. I'm going to them tomorrow evening, and what we're going to be doing tomorrow evening is we're trying to set up in person meetings in coffee shops with hybrids and human human looking non non humans tomorrow evening. So we're asking for the Galactic Council's assistance with that. But it really can be anything. We go there, we meditate with them, we ask for personal messages, we ask for guidance on certain issues like nuclear weapons, for example, and yeah, it could be anything, anything that I feel like doing on that particular day. They're very accommodating.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so awesome, and it makes you wonder, just like, you know, do you believe that is it governments or having seats at these tables? I mean, are there any politicians or anything like that involved, or is it more of like a person a person's spirit to spirit kind of thing. It doesn't necessarily matter what your title or your level of importance on a world realm is.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. A lot of the success that I have, the connections that I've been able to make, I put down to my motivations for doing what I do and what I want. What I'm trying to do is to make friends with them, to bridge a peaceful gap between us so that we can move forwards in a peaceful, constructive, positive way. But when you listen to people in the government who claim to have connections with these beings, and I'm sure that a lot of them do, that's not there. Gender, that's not that's not on the list of why people are openly saying we want disclosure. A lot of people want their technology. That's not a good way to enter into a friendship with somebody. Hey, I'd like to be friends with you because you've got something I want.
Speaker 6: M M.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some people go to them and say we we need we need them to solve our energy crisis and problems. Well, I'm a scientist, and I know that we've had all of the energy generating technology, very simple energy technology, generating technology that we need in order to solve our energy problem. That's not why we've got an energy problem. So you know when we go and ask them, hey, can you save us from ourselves? It's like they're like, how can we do that? If we were to try and save you from yourselves, we'd have to change you. And you're not going to let that happen, aren't you?
Speaker 3: You have so right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's you know.
Speaker 2: What's interesting is a few weeks ago, I have another podcast called The Cult of Conspiracy, and we did an episode on this thing called the Griata Treaty that was back in I think nineteen fifty seven if I'm not mistaken, or forties or fifties. I'm terrible, terrible with years. But either way, there was a Griada Treaty supposedly back whenever Dwight Eisenhower was president, and there was I guess a group of aliens. I believe he was calling them the Nordics or the Tall Whites, something along those lines, and which it was the Nordics, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the Nordics proposed a plan to go into some kind of agreement with our government, and I guess Eisenhower turned it down. But the one that he did accept was the agreement with the Little Grays.
Speaker 5: And that was mainly.
Speaker 2: The agreement as far as like technology goes, that if if the Grays were able to abduct a couple of humans every so often, take some cows every so often, we're not gonna hurt the humans, even though that can be debated. A lot of abductions aren't always great, right, and uh and and and so they said that, you know, as long as they could take some humans and some cows and livestock and stuff like that, then we'll give you over some technology. Well, from what I understand is is that the Little Grays went kind of above their means. Because these are just humans. What are we going to make a fair deal with them or something. I don't know what your opinion is on the Little Grays. I've heard very differing ideas about what they are, what they could be. Maybe they're kind of like they're biological entities, but almost robot like. Maybe they're kind of like drone entities for another species. Maybe they're you know what some people might refer to as demons. Uh, what are your what are your thoughts on grays and have you had any you know, run ins with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, another good question. You know. Out of the main I would say probably the five main species that have a physical biological presence that are commonly seen around our planet, Grays are the only ones that don't actively welcome contact with me. So when I when I move myself to them and say, hey, listen, I'm I'm here on behalf of a friend of mine, who's who's whom you're taking onto your craft doing abductions, they will sort of turn around and look at me and it's like, we don't want to talk to you, and they you know that they're not violent or anything, but they back away or they push us away, so you know they're there are the short grays, but then they are the taller masters, and there's a variety of different taller master's, taller Grays, tall pinks, and we do occasionally go and connect with them and talk to the taller ones. They're the ones that are in charge and When we do that, they do listen to us, and we say, hey, listen, can we have a peaceful conversation with you? And we tell them, hey, listen, we've got like twenty people in our group who would love to be abducted, who would love to help you out, but voluntarily and retaining our memories, that to us is a more moral way, a more acceptable way of contributing to to your reproductive programs. And we try and explain to them that being taken against our will without our consent is not okay to us. And they listen. And I don't know that we're making much progress with them, but that's one of the things we try to do.
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, you know, all you can do is really just make an effort, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all just so wild.
Speaker 2: I mean, is there do you have a favorite that you come in contact with?
Speaker 3: Is it ever? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, is there somebody that you're like, you know, the mantis being right, you know, but you know, the the any other kind that you would prefer or are they all just pretty cool?
Speaker 1: I think I might get in trouble if I if I openly talk about having a favorite. I welcome all contact with all of these beings, there is an extraterrestrial that we connect with, because you know the ones the humanoids are, it's debatable whether you can call them extraterrestrial. But there's a true extraterrestrial and I mentioned her before. We call her Tuk Tuk, and she lives on a far off, distant ocean world and she's just loving, caring and pathic and healing. So we go to her quite often as a group and also as individuals and connect with this being who Who. When we are meditating and focusing on our own healings, she will come in and put her healing energies on us. Her colleagues are trained healers as well, and her children like to join in and we get healing from her. She's very loving and very warm, and so that's a special relationship.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Tuk Tuk, Yeah, shout out, yeah, Yeah, that is really awesome. I mean, are you are you of the belief that these beings are on planets within the universe that we live in? Are they from another dimension? Is it another dream or something like that? Like where do you think they are actually from?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A good question, you know. To answer that question, you kind of have to agree on what are we meaning by like words like universe. Like if you if your definition of universe is one of everything, then everything's in the same universe. What I will say is that a lot of people don't get dimensions. A dimension is a direction, not a place. Forwards and backwards, that's a direction. That's a dimension, left and right, that's that's that's a dimension, a direction. So your first two dimensions are x and y. Your third dimension would be z x y Z. These are dimensions, not places. So when we talk about ultra dimensional spaces, we're we're not going to a completely separate location. We're just going into an extension of our reality that has more dimensions, more spatial dimensions.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: And we ourselves are ultradimensional, we have more than three dimensions. Our spiritual bodies do extend outwards into ultradimensional spaces. And that's how you know, we can connect with the consciousness network in the universe, We can connect with each other. We can perceive things throughout ultradimensional space and in the universe, but also through time. So where do these beings come from? You know, all around the universe there are that there is the physical dimension and physical beings usually start off being rooted in the physical beings do evolve all around the universe. When they evolve, when they grow, when they develop, they're also growing the spiritual components of them as well. There's an interdimensional force between the spiritual and the physical. So like if we look at our if we look at the spirit of a dog that comes, you know, back, a psychic sees they see a dog looking spirit because that's that spirit was attached to the physical dog in that form. So all around the universe, you've got countless trillions of extraterrestrial beings that have physical bodies and spiritual bodies. Some of them develop the technology to move physically transdimensionally like and some of them gain the natural ability. Bigfoot probably is just doing that naturally, for example, into into transdimensional Yeah, but the aliens we see in spacecraft or some kind of craft that they're doing it technologically a lot of the time. The the beings that we see around us, the humanoids, their ancestry is complicated because they do have terrestrial DNA and we have when we analyze the mummified remains of these beings, we can analyze the DNA and we can see that. You know, they have terrestrial DNA, but it's not it doesn't fit. Their genomes don't fit on the natural evolutionary tree of life. They've been engineered. I mean, you can't get a reptilian, you can't get a like a human with reptile naturally interbreeding. That's a genetic engineering things. So amantis beings. So are most of these humanoids. And what happened was hundreds of thousands of years ago. You have some consciousnesses that created those genetic bodies as in ron suits, out of the existing DNA that's already adapted for this planet so that they can interact on this planet. The origin of those consciousnesses that I don't know exactly, but it's either through time, travelers through time, or it's travelers through space extraterrestrials, or it's natural evolution. And that could very well be what happened before they started genetic engineering. And I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't even think about that. It's almost like one of my favorite quotes, I believe doctor Stephen Greer said it, where he said, it's not about where they're coming from, it's when they're coming from. And that has been always something that is stuck with me, because we do have very limited capabilities as far as our senses go, right, I mean, of course your sixth sense, that's another thing. But as far as the five senses go, I mean, we can only see what is it, point zero zero three five percent of the light spectrum or it's so minute, right, And and obviously our other senses are really just designed to be able to kind of be able to survive in disreality real right, right, And so it would make sense that we would only be able to communicate with beings from other time, not other times another other wins I guess, or or just here or whatever. It would make sense that we would only be able to communicate with them through the spirit in that sense. And so the idea of going into a meditative state or psychedelic state.
Speaker 5: Or even in your sleep or or.
Speaker 2: Hypnotic state whatever, it does seem to check out at least from a you know, a five or six senses kind of type of deal, you know, absolutely, I think, so I do have a question them. So, all throughout human history, people have worshiped gods, gods, deities, you know, the old ones, the new ones, and everyone in between, do you believe, by any chance, and I don't know if there's a right or wrong answer with this, but just of your opinion, do you believe that the ancient people were possibly looking at these entities, these extraterrestrials as almost as gods.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, I you know, it's been estimated that humans throughout excuse me, throughout history have worshiped over eighteen thousand different gods and deities, and I am certain that a lot of those gods and deities were aliens or extraterrestrials, non human entities that were visiting the planet or even living in on the planet, and they saw them. They back then didn't have a concept of what the universe was, and you know, this was a planet and there were other planets out there, and they interpreted these beings through their existing ideas and beliefs. And I'm certain that a lot of our I mean things like angels and demons, that's very probably pleaadians and grays, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I agree, Yeah, yeah, it makes most It makes a lot of sense if you really think about it, because how is it that nobody talked about aliens up until like one hundred years ago or one hundred and fifty years ago or whatever it was. Yet almost everybody has talked about spirits from the other realm, gods from the other realm, angels, demons, gin whatever. Right, everybody has some kind of title that they can name and put into a box for an entity on the other side of which we can't really know the agenda or the communication, you know what I mean, And so it would make sense that you would put it into that kind of box, especially if it's a spiritual thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting. I've recently done a deep dive into elves, and if you look at old Germanic mythologies and going back to Norse mythologies, there were two types of elf. One were tall light elves that were basically good, and the others were short, dark elves that lived under the ground and were basically bad. And they were associated with elf disks and elf wheels, which scholars have interpreted as being the sun. But when you think about it, you know these these elves was the elves were said to move through the sky, and these elf wheels and elf discs are very likely flying sources. Same with ancient Egypt. You've got a discs behind the heads of a lot of those alien looking beings, and that's where halos, the idea of halos come from. The temples all have a winged disc in their entrances, a flying disc. These ancient egypt beings, like the Lyron looking beings, these are beings that are literally associated with flying sources.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's funny you mentioned that, because it used to be that would be all you would see in the sky. Whenever people would talk about UFOs, you would only hear about the flying discs, right, And now you don't really see him so much anymore. Are they evolving with the times like us or what is really going on with that.
Speaker 1: It's not safe for them in our atmosphere anymore. The government, the industrial military complex, they can track whatever comes into our space and they shoot it down unless they've made a deal with them that they can fly in and out. So we don't tend to see those discs as much. And a lot of the non disc looking craft, not all of them, but a lot of them are reverse engineered technology. We probably have as many human made reverse engineered a craft in the sky now that we see as UFOs as actual alien craft now.
Speaker 2: Right, whether they be Boeing or Lockheed Martin, stuff like that military industrial complex type things. Yeah, that is quite interesting and so well, it does make sense. You know, you wouldn't want to come in some kind of physical craft like that, But do you so, I guess that birth's the question.
Speaker 5: Then what exactly is an ORB?
Speaker 2: Is that just a protective kind of shield that they have around themselves? I mean, what is composed of an ORB that makes them so elusive? You know, because there was recently just a video electro Nick pointed out to us the other night of I guess there was some kind of military airplane that was shooting a missile at an ORB and the ORB split the missile in half like it was nothing, you know, And I was just flabbergasted whenever I saw that, because why are you shooting at an ORB?
Speaker 5: First of all?
Speaker 2: And secondly, how does the ORB have the capabilities to say, hey, missile, I'm going to cut you in two immediately?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: It was I mean, it was a boss move. But like, what do you think is going on with the orbs? Is this like an advanced version of their tech or spiritual tech whatever you'd call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think there's probably lots of different types of ORB. If we were to ask the question, what's a box, you know, well, a coffin is a box, a truck is a box.
Speaker 2: You know, box of cereal?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, box of cereal. There you go. And I think it's probably the same with an ORB. And ORB is just something that appears roughly spherical to us in the sky that we don't understand. But I think that I think that some of the orbs, like the ORB that I encountered, they are entirely spiritual. They don't have a physical component, and they may well be so I don't know the answer. I'm not going to claim like I know the answer, but they could well be the spirits of humans, animals. The larger orbs I suspect. I've actually been told by some of my alien friends that some of those larger spiritual looking orbs are them their spirits moving around. But also I think some of the orbs are technological. They probably have a physicality to them. I know that some craft are able to distort space time around them, and so when you look at distorted space time, you're getting plasmas forming, You're getting refraction effects going on that make them look like a glowing, spiritual orb but inside there's a technology. So I think I think there's a whole range of different things that the orbs can be. And that's a fascinating video that you talked about, and I don't know what that is, but I suspect I suspect it's probably reverse engineered human made technology that when when that missile came into that the plasma or the the interface between the two different regions of space time, it just blew up and then carried on traveling with it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, It's like the matter that was in between just didn't know what to do, so it just had to because yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Just a kind of like existing in the void for a moment in time and then creating out of nothing.
Speaker 3: At that point, in that particular point in space time, it was like.
Speaker 5: Noah, right, So what are your thoughts on?
Speaker 2: Well, it was earlier this year, towards the end of last year up in New Jersey, people called them deorbags because ORBS was getting banned on TikTok for some reason, and you would see videos of seemingly and not just one or two, I mean by the thousands of these videos to where you would see an ORB and then it would like transform into a drone. It made no sense whatsoever, and almost like morphed into that and then vice versa. Some of the drones would morph into orbs. And do you think that that is government tech? Or is that because you saw it? It was almost like some of the videos that I was looking at, it almost looked like Star Wars was going on because some of them were battling against each other and shooting against each other. There was a video of a helicopter that was chasing an ORB and like it's like the ORB is just playing with it, you know, just toying with it. And what do you think of what was going on up in New Jersey with all the ORB activity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'll start off by telling you I don't know the answer, but I can tell you my best I can tell you my best guess. I think you had a mixture of different things going on. I think you had real non human craft and entities flying around. I think you had reverse engineered drones that were also getting involved. And I think you had regular commercial drones getting involved. And I know how easy because I've hosted thousands of outdoors contact events I know how easy it is to look up in the sky and miss mistake, you know, just regular aircraft for something anomalous. So I think you've got everything going on there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I do think there was There was political manipulation going on, And when I by that, what I mean is I think that the people who are really in control of this planet were trying to manipulate politicians and political parties. They were creating a big, big, big situation. They were promoting a big, big problem which they had the ability to solve, and therefore manipulate either part of political parties that were in power or coming into power. There there's a lot of psychological manipulation going on, and they was a weird time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, specifically, you know when a new president was being elected. It was happening around that time. So yeah, it's strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, this.
Speaker 5: Is just so far out there.
Speaker 3: I kind of just throw my hands up when it comes to like the whole drone thing. I actually just thought about it just like a couple of days ago, and like, I don't even know, Like it's just a mess. It's just a muddy mess. Whenever I think about it, Like, I don't even know what my opinion is on it. And as far as the videos that Jonathan was talking about, I wonder how many of those were even real, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just so muddy to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is. It's a sticky situation. But I think that Rupert, you're over there, you're able to at least discern what is coming, you know, around you, and just out of curiosity. Whenever you are trying to make contact. Are you using a specific camera lens to be able to.
Speaker 3: Capture these these entities?
Speaker 2: Are you able to just capture capture them with any old filter.
Speaker 1: The most common camera that I use is a ionics Aurora Pro night vision monocular, and those are good because they have a fairly wide field of view and they increase the levels of both visible and near infrared light, so you can see a lot with them. And they're lightweight, so those are great. If if you want to probe a little bit deeper, you you could get a thermal imaging camera, something like a Flear. I've got a Hicic Micro which is a brand which is as good as Flear but less expensive. And sometimes when you have interdimensional beings coming in, there's a flow of energy in or out, and therefore you get hotter or colder things happening that are picked up on the thermal imaging camera. I've connected with beings before, and somebody's felt them touching their face and then we see on the thermal imaging camera their face getting cold. That sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's what I like to hear. I like to hear like stuff like that, like the tangible evidence that you can How do you disprove someone's face going cold like that so randomly?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do you have any other like wild stories like that of people having strange experiences that I mean, I know that you have a bunch of video footage of it, but like any other like personal stories that were maybe sent to you.
Speaker 1: I mean I could talk for twenty four hours NonStop on all of the different stories. I'll tell you one that I'm involved with at the moment that's kind of interesting, I think, and that is to do with the Ebans. The Ebans are generally considered to be that they're small, they look a little bit like grays, but they're really friendly, they're really peaceful, that they've got a sense of humor, they've got you know, emotions are comparable to ours, and they they have that they're the ones that crashed in Roswell, almost certainly, and they have then been helping the government, and there's even claims that there's been like an exchange program to their planet Serpo. You know, things like this going on. Now. I don't know how you know if all of that is true, but I will tell you what I know to be true, because I've experienced it. In a zoom meeting very much like this one maybe two years ago, we were actually projecting to the Galactic Council and being stepped forwards in front of us psychically, and we asked this being, who are you, what's your name? And they said, we're an ebon. It's a male ebon, and they gave to us visions of the future, and it's not a very happy vision. But what they're doing is they're not trying to disturb us. They're trying to warn us and prepare us. And if the future is not set in stone, we can change it if we if we're wise enough, if we listen to them. And so we were given that that message, and we asked the being what is your name? And this being told us, well, we don't have names like you have. We're mostly telepathic, but for you, we're for for our interactions with humans, we've created name, you know, human type names for ourselves. And he said, my name is Jean Luke and I was like, Jean Luke, How on earth did you get that name? And he said, I like Captain Jean Luke Picard Star Treks And so that was crazy. But I'll tell that by itself. It's like, well, that's bizarre. Are we imagining this? Is this some kind of mass mass hallucination? But about three months later, I was hosting a completely different event, and in person event in Blue Springs, Missouri, with a bunch of my psychic friends because I do like paranormal conventions and things. And they all turned and saw an ebon craft land, at least a flying saucer land about thirty feet from us. They saw five beings get out. And these are these psychics and mediums. They're professionals, and what they do is they connect with human spirits. They've never seen aliens before. This was a new thing to them. So I'm like asking questions of the beings and I say what species are you? And they say Eban and the psychics are relaying this to me because I'm not myself hearing the ebons. But then I say, well, what is what is? One of them steps forward. It's a female, the captain of the craft, a female ebon. And we say, what is your name? And I'm going to cut a long, long story short. There's a few, you know, a few more elements to this, but cutting a long story short. She says Deanna. And I say to her, how did you get that name, Dianna? She said, Jean Luke gave it to me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then she said, and our names are connected to each other. And then I'm like, counselor Deanna Troy.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, dude, Wow, this psychic didn't know anything about.
Speaker 1: This, right, No, this is logical verification. They're giving us proof.
Speaker 5: What are the statistical odds?
Speaker 3: You know? Do you know what's funny? I was going to try to play Devil's advocate, you know, and be skeptical angle, Well, maybe the psychic is just reading your mind and because you were, and that's the skeptical angle, like the psychic is still picking up on your thoughts. At that point, it's like yeah, you know what I mean, Like wow, and.
Speaker 1: I love Star Trek and I wasn't the first person to make the connection, but I'll tell you. In our communications with Dianna, I asked her, what can we do for you? Because too much of the problem with humans is it's all about us. Help us, help us. I asked her what can we do for you? And then everything changed. She showed us a vision of in the distant past. I'm not quite sure when, but in the past, one of their crash, one of their craft crashed and the survivors, the Ebn survivors of the crash got out and sought shelter in a cave, and human beings at the time, they found them in the cave, and they were bad to them. They cut them up, they mutilated them, they killed them, and at the time they left at least some of their remains in the cave. And she told us that there's two reasons why she's telling us.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: One is so that we can understand what that meant to them, because they're telepathic, they're empathic, they're psychically connected to each other. They were collective, and so the pain of the Ebans in that cave was felt by their whole entire species. Simultaneously, and she said, that's why we are weary of human beings. But then what she did was she said, you know you've asked us, is there anything you can do to help us? And we said, yeah, yeah, please tell us. And she said, well, that situation is not resolved because there still remains in that cave, and I'm working with them to try to I won't go into too too much specific detail here for my own safety, but I'm trying to resolve that situation with them. We're trying to find that cave.
Speaker 3: Wow, you imagine you find that cave and there's actual remains in there. Dude, this is like, it's just big stuff right here.
Speaker 2: Because this kind of stuff you almost feel like you have to take in on a bit of faith. You know, even though you know you are getting clarification from everybody else, you can't see them, you're not hearing them, you know what I mean, Like you almost have.
Speaker 3: To just.
Speaker 2: It probably feels like you're pretending at first, right, Like is it something like that or is it a little bit I'm sure it's a little bit more than just pretending, But like I'm sure there's a little bit of learning to trust your own intuition a little bit more. But is it almost like a fake it till you make it kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, absolutely, yes, one hundred percent. But one of the messages they're giving to us is that to just accept something as being true without proof is logically invalid, is intellectually invalid. And if you look at the history of humanity, when humanity accepts things as being true without proof, we often get it wrong. I mean, look at the eighteen thousand gods. Yeah, you can't all have been right, But then we're so faithful and devout in our beliefs that then we go and people over it. So one of the things that they're encouraging, and what I'm the way I'm trying to live my life is to really know what I know because it's been logically proved, but also know that everything else is just you know, in terms of probability, it's probably true, if it might not be true, and I am I remain open to the possibility that some of the things that I'm perceiving are not are not literally what I'm interpreting them as being, either because they're deceiving me or because I don't yet have the intellectual capacity to grasp who they really are, and so having that ability to say, I don't know, and I'm open to all possibilities. That's the only way that we're going to advance our knowledge, and that's the only way they're going to feel comfortable coming in and telling us new stuff and educating us properly.
Speaker 5: Well as a wise philosopher, one said, you don't know what you don't know?
Speaker 3: You know, we're doing something right at least sounds like.
Speaker 2: You know What's interesting though, you mentioned about how they kind of feel things as a collective, and I, I, you know, we've we've kind of we just recently did a show kind of based upon that that essentially that maybe we're all one giant collective as well, and we've kind of just fallen from grace or we've become too individualistic, or whatever the case may be. But I almost wonder, you know, is that something do you believe that? Is that something that maybe one day humanity will reach some kind of collective status to where we can almost act in accordance with each other, like these entities are.
Speaker 1: No. Humanity isn't wise. Humanity is not wise enough. We're not evolved enough. We we the simplest to the simplest of problems to understand, are becoming so big on our planet that they're destroying us. So so humanity isn't going to make it. But what we evolve into, our next evolutionary step absolutely is moving in that direction. And that's really that's the power in we're what we're doing, or what we can do on this planet, and that is to position ourselves so that we are ready for that next evolutionary step.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's funny because Sean and I were just having this conversation earlier on the phone, and I was like, you know, I do care about humanity. Obviously, I'm a human. There's a lot of humans that I love. But whenever it comes to like even the soul's progression, you know, humanity, I feel like is almost just a stepping stone on the soul's progression, right.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that? Is that silly?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of probably beliefs involved in you know, soul progression, and I'm not sure that I fully accept, you know, the the beliefs behind that. But I think I think biologically and spiritually there are different ways that our consciousnesses can progress into the future, and with technology, a form of reincarnation is possible, and we can go into bodies that are more intelligent and wiser and more ascended. And so I may just be quibbling with words here, I guess what I'm saying is comparable to what you're saying. But I think I think that's the really big that's the that's the deep lesson here. How how do we evolve to the next step? What what is involved in ascension? Is that something that we ourselves can presently as human beings, get our heads around. The answer is yes, and I think so, and that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. But that that there's a sequence of very hard lessons that have to be learned in order to ascend, in order to be on the next arc metaphorically speaking, to survive what is to come into the future, to be to have to position yourself so that you can become part of those more utopian collectives.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that's an interesting answer. No, I get it, And I guess I I kind of just look at consciousness as not strictly only us being Like, whenever I think about consciousness, you know, and I'm somebody I do past life regressions. I'm hypnotist for past life regressions.
Speaker 3: Some people think that's silly.
Speaker 2: I have done, you know, hundreds of them at this point, and they all seem to be pretty damn profound. A lot of people talk about having past lives or parallel lives or future lives as an extraterrestrial entity of sorts. I myself has kind of had one of those experiences as well, pretty profound, and so I guess whenever I think about consciousness, it's not always directly tied to Oh, well, you know, if we reincarnate, then you're just going to be another human again. What are your thoughts on that? Do you think that if reincarnation is I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, do.
Speaker 1: You I have no beliefs. I'm going to suggest an alternate possibility for why people like yourself are able to connect with real past lives. I'm certain that when regressional hypnotherapists take people back, they're able to connect with real memories from real people in real lives. What I have not been convinced of yet is that they are the lives of that person. What I think is happening is some kind of very powerful remote viewing. When when you remote view to somewhere, you meditate, you relax You reach out your mind to a pre to somewhere you want to go, and then you start seeing what's there. You also start it's not just viewing, it's feeling, it's experiencing. And hypnosis is a form of you know, relaxation is involved and consciously trying to take your mind to somewhere.
Speaker 2: And there's almost no difference between hypnosis and meditation for sure, like the state that you're the state of mind that you're being put in, they are what and what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we might be you know, it might not seem like a very important thing, but the philosophy of reincarnation often involves learning, learning in one life and then taking what you learn into the next life. But how can you learn if you don't remember.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the previous life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's an interesting theory to that. Maybe that that's what's actually going on, that you're not not exactly experiencing a past life. That's you know, and I've postulated that in the past, and I can't say that it's right or wrong in any sort of matter. And I don't even Who am I to say that people are actually for sure like certified experiencing a past life that they were, that they personally experienced. If you're just tapping into the field, if it is some kind of remote viewing, if it is some kind of collective consciousness that we're able to assayly tap into the acashak records, how can we be so sure that we were the ones that were going through that exact exact experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just the observer you were experiencing it. But that doesn't, like you said, doesn't necessarily mean that that was you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can be the exact same experience that you're experiencing as the consciousness that experienced it. It can be you know, like a like a like copying a video tape across everything is copied into you. You experience it exactly as if you were that person.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually think that I like that more. I think because if it all is just one giant thing, you know, I don't know what your your thoughts are on. There's there's plenty of different thoughts out there that suggest that we are all one thing. It's just an illusion that we're all separate individuals and separate consciousnesses and separate souls and all that kind of stuff. There's the idea of pantheism that just said, yeah, it's it's all one giant illusion. It's all one actually one thing. And the the intelligence for a lack of a better word, that you come in contact with whenever you're in that meditative state, that subtle intelligence that you that you almost sense, and it's a bit of familiarity that you're whenever you're there, because it does feel like you're there literally there as in like a location. That maybe that's what we are, you know, as one giant collective. Because I mean monks and yogi's and gurus and shamans and name your spiritual hierarchy of type of person. They've all tried to, in my opinion, all tried to describe the same thing in different words, but it all kind of applies, you know, Like so I don't know, that's kind of what we've been diving into a little bit lately. So I actually I like it makes sense.
Speaker 1: And you know, there's those inconveniences like if you go to a medium and you say can I talk to my dad, great grandmother or somebody, you never get a response from the medium. In my experience, if they're a proper medium, Oh sorry, they're not in right now, They've already been reincarnated. You can always talk to them.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I've wondered about that too. We actually had a lady on the show like a year ago, and she said that she was communicating with her her deceased grandmother.
Speaker 5: I believe it was.
Speaker 2: Through a Roku TV, which sounds kind of crazy on the surface, right, but she like there was some kind of like weird, esoteric, kind of you know, enlightened almost messages that were coming through on a Roku TV. Now is that the modern day Ouiji board? I don't know, but the messages seemed to align with pretty much what everybody else is tapping into, you know, whether you are talking to extraterrestrials or spirits or God or your higher self for whatever, you know, it all seems to pretty much, you know, match up in that sense, so really strange. You know what I did want to ask you though, because you brought up Star Trek and me being a past live progressionist obviously from Dolores Cannon with the quantum healing hypnosis technique. She did so many interviews over her years, right, and she wrote a lot of books, twenty some odd books about her experiences from hypnotizing individuals. And she said that she believed that this reality is almost like a holideck, you know that, essentially, like there could be reality stacked up on top of realities, up on top of realities, almost like the holodeck kind of hologram thing that's going on in Star Trek. What are your thoughts on that is that? I don't know a good synonym, I guess for what it is for where the aliens could be existing? Could could they just literally be right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think that the way that we use words, the way we define words is important here. I yeah, I live long and prosper to you to or as I say, may tuktok be with you. Yeah. I don't see any evidence to suggest that our reality, at least I don't see any convincing evidence to suggest that the reality we live in isn't real. This, this is, this is as real as it as it gets. I think, however, we're not seeing all of reality. And when we talk about something like holograms or holographs, often we're talking about a projection of something onto it, like a screen for example, or onto our vision, and from the perspective of we are ultra dimensional beings, and all we're really perceiving is almost like a thin film of ourselves and the physical world. That's really all we're seeing. It's almost like, you know, a projection of a small slice of everything that is real that we're perceiving. So I'm sure that reality is a lot bigger and more complicated than we understand. But I don't think like it's like in the Matrix movie. I don't think we're all like brains in vats being controlled. You know. I think we do have these physical bodies, but there's definitely I mean, we are being controlled, but you know, I think we're being controlled by humans, by humans, unethical humans.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, now of course I have to ask you what are have you ever, you know, dabbled into psychedelics, because that is something that a lot of people day, A lot of people say myself included to where a reality seems a bit, I don't want to say, distorted, especially if you've ever done like DMT anything like really out there that it almost seems like you're literally being transported to another reality, and that this reality almost ceases to exist within the moment. Have you ever touched upon psychedelics?
Speaker 5: Is that your thing at all?
Speaker 1: I personally haven't. However, I don't see any reason to exclude the possibility, even the probability, that psychedelics or different kinds of medications or drugs might open up our perceptions to higher dimensional spaces and facilitate interactions with other beings. I think, based on what people have told me, I think that's probably likely to be true.
Speaker 3: Checks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did a whole series on the findings over at the Imperial College of London on the DMTX studies, mind blowing. If you ever get the opportunity go check that out for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about, you know, the fact that we're only getting a small sliver. You know, it's not so much that we're in a simulation or it's not real, but we only see part of it. And then you have a substance that can allow your brain to connect and way more ways than it usually does while you're awake, then maybe you're able to see more slivers filter. Yeah, and I think that's kind of what's happening. There's definitely times or you know experiences that I've had where you know, you look at things and it's like, oh, I feel like that's always there. It's like when you look at the stars at night, and I know you haven't tried it, but if you look at the stars and you're experiencing that, it's almost like you're se something that is always happening, but you just don't have that perception while not partaking, if you will. So, yeah, I don't know. It's very very interesting, and I'm actually i'd be curious to see what your experiences would be.
Speaker 5: Like, Oh, man, please let me do it with you.
Speaker 3: He's not just at the table, dude, he's driving the ship, you know what I mean. And he meets his wife from the future. I'm almost convinced.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean it's been proved to me countless times that these higher dimensional spaces and these higher dimensional beings are there and so, and I'm sure that there's several different ways of being able to perceive them. I think part of it is genetic. I think it can run through family lines. I think a lot of the time when people have had nearly died or been really ill or had near death experiences, it's somehow weakens the link, you know, the anchor to our physical reality, and people can see out more personally. Right now, I'm I'm happy being anchored to the physical realm.
Speaker 2: But yeah, interesting, I mean when you're having experiences like yourself without any assistance, I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, why even take that next step? You're already there, you know, don't fix it if it ain't broken.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll die one day and then I'll get there.
Speaker 2: So right, yeah, you're going to have that blast off one day. Just out of curiosity. Have you ever looked into Chris Bledsoe at all?
Speaker 1: You know? I did. I watched a Ross Cooled Heart interview with him a couple of months ago because I was curious and a lot of people were talking about him, and he seemed like a really nice guy. He seemed he I mean, I don't know, but he's seemed to be having real paranormal experiences.
Speaker 5: Seems genuine.
Speaker 1: He see, he seems genuine. I have a friends, a lot of friends who are in high places, I guess you could say, in the in the spiritual UFO paranormal communities, and some of them have have said that you know, he some of the things that he's seeing and saying those are orbs, that they're definitely aircraft. But at the same time, it does seem to be the case that a lot of what he's seeing is also genuine. And I liked that he he wasn't really rigid about his interpretations. I liked that he, you know, he had interpretations of the beings he was seeing, and he had he has a you know, a belief system, but he he was opinently not tied to that.
Speaker 5: Kind of loose, loose interpretation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really important, you know, to to maintain that discernment of you know, just going all the way to one side. You know. I feel like you have to have at least a little bit of that skepticism to you and and really try to you know what I mean, you don't want to just go, you know, too far one way, you know. So I think that that's a that's probably a good thing to have.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Well, of course we have to ask you what are your thoughts on Bashar? And I guess really the only reason I'm trying to ask these because I feel like a lot of people are saying a lot of things, and I want to see if the stories can possibly corroborate, or you know, is there some some turds in the punch bowl kind of thing?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Not saying that either any of these individuals would be said turds in the punch bowl, but just you know, hypothetically, not hypothetically.
Speaker 5: I just want to know what your opinion is of Bashar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to answer this in a slightly circuitous manner. I know a lot of people who can channel and who claim to be able to channel, and a lot of those people really can channel. Some of them think they can, but they can't. Out of the ones that are genuine, that are really connecting with some kind of being that is non human. There are challenges two channeling with one hundred percent accuracy, and one of those challenges is you can't say anything that you don't already have the vocabulary for and the intellectual, conceptual grasp of. And so what I have found when I am working with any channelers or mediums is that if I'm leading the session, if I'm asking questions through a channeler or through a medium to these beings, and then I'm getting an answer through the medium, that medium or that challenger. There is filtering going on.
Speaker 3: There has to be.
Speaker 1: There has to be. It's unavoidable, and I'm not faulting the medium or the challenge the channeler, but there is filtering. And I have seen often that the channeler will listen to my question, and even listening to my question, they don't They don't channel that question to the higher dimensional being without filtering. They filter my question into the vocabulary and the concepts that they already know and understand. And sometimes I when I'm working with channelers, I realize the ultimately the channeler's beliefs are what I'm talking to, and that I'm really only talking to a person, even if an alien is present, I'm really only talking to a person. One example of this is and I won't name names because I don't like to criticize people publicly, but some well known channeler of Pleadeans, in one of their channel channeling sessions said something along the lines of the biggest problem in the Earth is having right now is five G and that the solution is we all need to paint our walls with lead paint. Now, as a scientist who understands the dangers and the toxicity of lead. I would say that's a really bad idea, and I do not believe that a Pleaadian would just give that piece of advice. In every way, I find that piece of advice to be wrong. And so with any panel, I would say it never hurts to listen to them, but always be open to looking for inconsistencies in what they're saying, and look and see whether the personality of the person of the human is coming through in the answers, the personality in the beliefs of the human. If they are, it's probably not as reliable as people who have learnt to not be attached to beliefs or expectations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting because now I mean, if you are if there is a channel happening, there's an interpretation going from you first to even form the question, then to the channeler, then the channeler to the alien, then back to you. And by the time you get the information back, you have your own filter that it goes through and you're interpreting it in that way. And so by the time you get the message, it's like who knows, really, it's like a game hotel phone at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so what I try and do when I work with channelers or mediums, is I try to word questions that they don't that the channels and mediums are not gonna filter the question out. For example, on TikTok's homeworld, I could say what is the molecular composition of the ocean? If I say what is the ocean made out of to the channeler, they'll probably say water, okay. But if I ask the channeler how many atoms are in the molecules that the ocean is made out of, I've immediately lost most channels. I've gone above most channels scientific ability, and all they're really listening for is a number. So that helps the message to be put, you know, channeled one way and then channeled the other way with as little filtering as possible.
Speaker 5: Do you have any like great channelers that you'd be able to give a shout out to?
Speaker 3: Possibly?
Speaker 2: I mean, we're not going to call it the bad ones, obviously, but like, are there there are a couple of really good ones that we can kind of keep an eye.
Speaker 3: Out for that come to mind.
Speaker 5: Not right now, some of the names.
Speaker 1: I apologize, I would I would want to get that permission to be saying their name on a podcast before before sayingstand.
Speaker 2: Very well, but I do work with some Yeah, okay, No, that's okay.
Speaker 5: And I do have another question the uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've looked into to the Stars Academy with damn it, what is his name? The drummer or the singer or whatever.
Speaker 3: The drummer I remember, kill me on this one.
Speaker 1: I just I know who you're talking about along.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, and I think that he He recently went on to Joe Rogan's show and he was talking about how he believes that the the ancient civilization of Atlantis was actually the He believes that that the Atlanteans are who we refer to as the Greek gods, and I thought, wow, that is the first time I ever heard it. I don't know if that's crazy or not, but man, if that's the real thing, I mean, have you ever heard anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard lots of theories like that, and I think I'm fascinated by them all. I'm fascinated by James Cameron's pursuit of Atlantis. He funds a lot of expeditions to try and figure out where it is. Now. I'm fascinated by the connection between old stories, old mythologies, and aliens and non human entities. I don't have a strong opinion because I haven't researched it enough, so I can't really tell you that I know anything.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean the only reason I ask is earlier we were talking about, uh, you know, are is it is it possible that the aliens are what we would refer to as gods? And you know, I'm sure statistically that's probably a possibility, right, But as far as that goes, I mean, are there any Is that ever a question that you've ever asked the ets, like were you ever referred to as a god?
Speaker 5: And who worshiped you? Or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm sure that there are beings. I'm sure that most of the beings that were connecting with non human intelligences have in the past been perceived as being either gods or messengers of gods specifics, you know, I don't know. I mean, maybe Egyptian gods would, I would think. But the word the word god is a tricky thing because people ascribe to the word god so many different attributes. Creator of the universe, creator of the Earth, creator of human beings. Some people. You know, ancient people used to think that the gods were were vengeful and vicious and you had to be careful of them, you know, you had god fearing. But the more more modern take is that there that God is, you know, theorized or believed to be supreme, supreme, supremely moral. So what I like to try and do when I'm when I'm thinking about God's at all is try and break it down into a specific claim. For example, for example, did God create human beings? Was there was there was there a consciousness that created hum human beings. I'm going to be a scientist, you know, evolution, natural selection. I learned that that's that science. So for me, being able to prove something that is contrary to the idea of a creator being just sort of pulling us out of the dirt kind of thing, that disproves there being a God who created us. For me, I know that's incredibly controversial and I lose a lot of you know, you know, support because of it. But there are aspects of of the phenomena that people describe as God or label God that I'm sure are real. If you pray out there to the universe, I'm sure that there are consciousness is higher consciousnesses. You might say, who can come in and answer your prayers, And indeed, I've known that happen. The idea of collective consciousnesses is an important one because it is you know, it's maybe not going to happen very effectively for human beings, but all around the universe there are collective consciousnesses where the beings do gain a telepathic psychic connection and link to each other, and then their evolution progresses along the line of the collective strengthening. So sometimes I actively make contact not with just individual aliens, but with collectives. And when we collect, when we communicate with collectives, it's kind of like talking to God. That's what it feels like. And I know that some people sometimes have felt like they're in the presence of something like God. Well that's an interpretation, but I think probably what's happening is they're connect acting with a collective. And I apologize if I've offended anybody I know or a controversial subject.
Speaker 3: I think we're all we're all open here, man, Yeah, we're all trying to figure out the truth.
Speaker 2: So, and one of my favorite quotes is from Aristotle, who said it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. So you know, we can. You don't have to agree to listen to somebody. You know, this is not an echo chamber by any means. Everybody's entitled to their own opinions and experiences and stuff like that. I would never tell another person that what you believe is stupid or wrong, you know, because a lot of it is based upon individual experiences, you know.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And the biggest message that these beings are giving to me is put peace above everything else, which means that we should be putting peace above our beliefs, above our politics, above any of our opinions or any of our differences. And honestly, if a god existed who who put piece first, I'd be on board with aligning with him.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Yeah, don't seem don't seem to be too many of those. So there was somebody in the chat that asked, could it possibly be that they are old gods or Nephelom, maybe an Anaki, or are these.
Speaker 3: What are you? What are your beliefs on that? He has no beliefs.
Speaker 2: Saying that, but what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 1: So I don't know the answer. I'm thinking Nephelim. It just takes me to the show Supernatural, and you know that's an awesome show. Well, isn't a Nephelim supposed to be an angel? Human?
Speaker 3: Hybrid?
Speaker 5: Angels came women?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If, And that's pretty much the story of some of these alien species highybrid beings. And I think I know that hybrids exist. We communicate with some of them, and so from that perspective, yeah, if you equate some of these alien beings with angels, then yeah, nephelim. Real.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, did God send the flood because of that?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, DC said it might sound silly, but I once saw three lights look like they were falling like leaves side to side, then like a flash shot out over the houses, over the water tower. I was not the only one who saw it. Man, people are having a lot of wild experiences and it seems to be ramping up a lot. Do you think that are they are? Is this kind of activity ramping up? Or has there been kind of a rise in consciousness that allows us to be able to tap into that a little bit more? What do you think is actually going on, because it does seem to be happening a lot more now than you know then it was documented, say, thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it. I think it. I would find it hard to prove it one way or the other, because there's there's more people on the planet now than there ever was before, and we have recording technologies like we didn't in the past, and I think to some extent people understand space more. That's weird. I did just see a flashing weird object outside of my window.
Speaker 3: To go outside.
Speaker 1: So I don't know the answer to that question, but I will tell you that there's an acceleration towards something big happening.
Speaker 5: It seems that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking from a scientific proving kind of perspective, you know, we are we have been putting both carbon dioxide and methane into the atmosphere like this for a good number of years. That is absolutely provable and verifiable to any scientist. And the temperatures have been going like this, and those temperatures and those gass it's all accelerating. It's not turning around. People can say, oh, technology is going to save us or aliens are going to save us. Nope, Nope, No, we're heading towards catastrophe and that is being shown to us in visions. They're trying to help us avoid it. We're not because we can't. Humanity as a species can't see the reality of what's happening clearly enough in order to stop it from happening. So what's going to happen is the Earth is becoming hotter and less habitable and we are moving into a climate catastrophe where the population of the planet is going to crash from billions back down to probably millions. It's basically another flood. Is God causing it? Well, if humans created God, then yes, you know it's caused by humanity, and it can be compared to a biblical flood. Whereby there's going to be a metaphorical arc that will allow some people to move through into the future, to survive into the future, to then become the next stage in evolution, and it's not going to be humans. It's going to be hybridized. It's going to be genetically engineered. And what I'm trying to help people to to do, like the big picture here, I'm trying to help people to get on that arc. And but you're only going to be able to get on the arc if you can live peacefully with the other animals.
Speaker 3: M interesting. Hopefully it's got a really good air conditioner, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I think I think it will it will have good air conditioning.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, what about seeing things in the ocean, because you've seen things in the spiritual realm?
Speaker 3: What are they?
Speaker 5: Why are they saying the same thing?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what are your thoughts about just you know, the craft that seems to be what is the term submersible objects?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 2: Are they living in the ocean? Are they just jumping through a portal? What do you think is going on there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think there's different aliens or non humanities that are living all around the planet in all different habitats. They're living in mountains, they're living under the ground, they're living throughout the oceans. But because their technologies enable them to be interdimensional, we often don't see them. We only see them when they're just passing through our little little thin film of reality. But yeah, they're all over and we communicate with a lot of them I've talked to. I haven't been able to establish a strong connection with with ocean dwelling beings. We have gone into some of their underground facilities psychically and they are banking up genes, genomes. There are extinct species down there that they're sort of taken care of. We've connected with with beings in Lake I called them the Eyrians, but they they told us about facing environmental problems there. We're connecting with being a type of being that I call goblins. They're kind of goblin like, but they're friendly, they're nice, they're shy, they're small, with bony kind of dinosaur or dragon type tales, that's how people describe them. And they're they're being negatively impacted by environmental problems. They they showed up to one of our our meetings holding one of their babies that was either dead or dying, and they had one one word that they communicated to us my group, and that was help. And so the the and I'm saying this with with knowledge at least I know, because we've seen these beings in multiple locations and multiple people have seen them and they always have sort of the same common characteristics. So yeah, we there's there's lots of beings that live around the planet.
Speaker 2: Well and well, I think Bigfoot would be one of those as well.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I mean.
Speaker 5: Bigfoots interdimensional, right.
Speaker 3: Big feet?
Speaker 1: Is that the most funny? I never know what to bigfoots.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, we have a toothbrush. I have more than one of those, you know, right, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also another question in the chat was what about the underground, underground beings possibly lizard people. Well, that would be maybe reptilian, reptilian.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, coincidentally, I watched a program on reptilians today, a documentary well full of theories about reptilians, and pretty much I was swearing all the way through because it was a complete misrepresentation of the reality of reptilians. You don't have to look far on this world to see human beings doing bad things, right, And it's easy for human beings to say, no, actually, human beings are good, but we're being misled. I don't that's not what I see evidence. For a few years ago, I hosted an event in Las Vegas because there are reptilians in Las Vegas, and I've had psychic friends who have seen them and be able to see through their disguise. They can see that they're reptilian, and they've telepathically in their minds. My friends have said, you're not quite human, are you? And the rectilians have responded by dropping their disguise and showing them their reptilian faces.
Speaker 5: My god, I'm going to go up to every person now and ask them that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it in your mind. If you're sitting in a coffee shop, look across at each person. No, not coffee shops, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, sprouts, look at each person.
Speaker 5: They like the organics.
Speaker 1: Huh they do. Say to them, in your mind, are you human? And if they turn around and look at you or rush out quickly, they're probably reptilian or talk white.
Speaker 3: Holy shit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, so I realized a few years ago that people were putting these reptilians down. But the friends that I have who have had encounters with them were positive. Like the one I just described, This reptilian showed the woman what my friend what she wanted to see, which was, yeah, I'm not human, I'm reptilian. There you go. And so I hosted an event in Vegas entitled Reptilians Invited, and I openly invited are there any reptilians out there? I'm actually doing the same thing like this week on Friday, we're doing the same thing. We opened it up reptilians invited, and we invited reptilians in disguise to come along, and we set up this meeting so that we could look individually into the eyes of each other and let each other see if we were at all reptilian. Now there was one contender, but nothing, nothing provable. But what happened then? About two weeks later, when I was hosting an event in Texas, I suddenly felt the presence of a being coming, coming in and connecting with me. And I turned to the humans and I said, is anybody seeing anything next to me? And one woman said, yep, a reptilian just appeared next to you. And I turned to the reptilian and I said, you're welcome here, Thank you very much for being here. A couple of weeks ago, we reached out to you in friendship and peace. We would like to offer our friendship to you, and the reptilian said, yeah, we know. That's why we're here. We've come to be your friends and to protect you. And ever since then, I've had reptilians come to my events and stand guard in our events. We've even had one who was called Ichod, who healed, an energy healer, a professional energy healer like demonologists and things like this. And she had been healing all day and she had taken on some dark energies and this reptilian, this big male reptilian, suddenly appeared in front of her at my event and like sniffing her and stuff. And she's like, hello, who are you? And it said Ichod. It's like, well, hello, ICoD, And then Iicod went around to her back and put her hands on her back and slowly drew out like so looking out the poison from her wound. And she very quickly felt completely cleansed. And ever since then she's she's had a relationship with Ikard, and Ichord works with her to help clear homes that are unclean. We work with two two reptilian sisters and Tushusha, who actually are on the Galactic Council. So Reptilians in my mind, if you go up, if you're mean to them, they'll be mean back. But if you're nice to them, they'll be your friends.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this world is so fascinating.
Speaker 2: I love it so crazy. God, I love talking about this stuff. This is so much fun. Well, I look, we don't want to keep you all night, and thank you so much for the time that you've given us. This was an absolute blast. I would love to be able to do it again. Maybe we can attend a conference or a get together at some time.
Speaker 5: We would love to be involved with that.
Speaker 2: Me and always talk about, you know, going out in the desert and just getting real weird and trying to I mean it is real weird, but going out in the desert and maybe trying to have some kind of contact, because you know, that's something that it's it's not too far of a reach. It's absolutely believable. Like I believe what what you were saying. I believe you know, in the experiences that you're describing, and it's just so awesome to be able to just connect like that.
Speaker 5: That is so interesting to get.
Speaker 3: To the level of knowing, you know, like you have an experience like that, Like you know, Rupert was saying, he doesn't have beliefs, you know, so everything he's he's experienced, it's like he knows because he's he was there right, know what I mean, And so like I would love to have an experience like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, well you inviteed to my events. Absolutely awesome.
Speaker 3: Yes, it will be out there.
Speaker 2: Do you have any coming up in Arizona over the next six or eight months.
Speaker 1: Not that I've put on my schedule yet, but almost certainly yes, because I'm going to go back to Arizona, definitely, to Sedona. I host events in Phoenix also, you know the Travis Walton area, Snowflake what's it called, I can't remember what it's called, but the Sitgreaves National Forest Area. So yeah, I will definitely be coming to Arizona in the next few months.
Speaker 3: That'd be great. That'd be great. We'll be looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be looking out for that. DC said, how about Ontario?
Speaker 1: I have not been to Ontario yet? Wait, is that again? I have? That's is that on the northern shore of Lake Erie. My geography is terrible. I would love to get all around. And now that you've said Ontario, I will make note of that and go ahead and join my my group, follow me on TikTok all track, and I will certainly publish my tour schedules.
Speaker 2: Awesome, can't wait. Nick, Did you have anything that you wanted to ask specifically, sir? You know I was actually kind of hoping that you were going to tune in a little bit more. You must have been a little busy tonight with all of your experiences.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, I was trying to finish up some work and listen at the same time. But honestly, no, I was just enjoying. I was just enjoying listening to all of his stories, to be honest, so much fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and I really appreciate the approach on all of your findings and the things that you're looking into as far as you know, remaining skeptical and using the scientific background that you have, and I think that's what we need as far as the spiritual, the scientific, everything kind of put together, you know, and really trying to discern the difference of the truth and the bull If you will.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: And for anybody that wants to be able to reach out and follow you that would Is it only TikTok at at orb trek or do you have other places that they can find you as well.
Speaker 1: The center of my activity is I have a Patreon group which is patreon dot com stroke ruput scroup no apostrophe ruputs group. There's a free membership option and if you sign up for that, you'll you'll get sent email notifications of all my upcoming events. I host a weekly usually on a Saturday. I host a weekly free event. But if you really like what I'm doing, I want to get involved, then join one of my tears.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: This was a great conversation. We'll definitely be keeping up with you, Rupert.
Speaker 3: This was this was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming to hang out with us tonight, and we'll keep in touch with you and uh, you know, reach out if you ever want to come back on brother.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jonathan, thank you Sean, and thank you everybody that's here that has been listening. I've really enjoyed my conversations.
Speaker 3: With you, all right, I appreciate that braving man.
Speaker 2: That being said, Sean, we do have a tarot card, sir, that you would like to get to.
Speaker 3: Yes, we got the Ace of Swords this fine evening, which I think is appropriate.
Speaker 5: I feel like Ace of Swords.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me find that real quick. We just do a one card pool, you know, keep it simple, just to just to kind of see if it goes along with what we've been talking about on the show and if there's any kind of correlations. Yeah, and you know, usually there there is, usually there's something that you can pull from it and go, oh, that's that's pretty fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh so the Ace of Swords. The Ace of Swords brings you the gift of a new beginning by offering clear insight and new ideas. On this card, we see the hand of the Divine emerging from a cloud, offering a single sword with a crown atop it. The crown is symbolic of consciousness and clear ideas that have been received and are ready to be put into action, as shown by the ferns that dangle from it, resembling a wreath of victory. Beneath the hand and sword is a mountain range, representing the ability of the higher self to see far above the ground to receive this divine insight.
Speaker 3: Itude, lifting up your consciousness to be able to receive said messages or interactions with said entities.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, perfect I love the message. All right, well, I think we will wrap it up right there. I think it perfectly correlated with the episode. So great conversation. Thank you everybody for joining us. If you would like to be able to join us in the meditation. Just hang tight. And also, if you want to be able to follow and support and come join us on these Wednesday nights for the Metamistics Live show, come to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down the show notes below and sign up for the Wonder Wiz Day Tier and over there you'll get access to all the shows a few days in advance. You'd be able to listen to the show's completely commercial free. You'll be able to slide into our messages over there. Maybe you have an idea for a show or something like that, or maybe you just want to drop in and say hi.
Speaker 3: That whatever you would like to do.
Speaker 2: We are keeping up on those messages on the daily and we appreciate everybody that has come and support us in that way. But Shawn, any parting messages with you, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this was just a very fascinating. It's everything I wanted in this episode, you know. And to repeat what I was saying earlier as far as the whole scientific approach, I really that's I really appreciate that, man, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Perfect all right, Well, everybody else hanged tight and we are going to get over to that meditation.
Speaker 3: But look, if.
Speaker 2: Rupert came here and he taught you anything.
Speaker 3: It's that you don't know what you don't know, so don't.
Speaker 2: Just get weird, stay weird. Wow that was that was otherworldly, bro, Like I didn't expect to have anything like really profound or anything like that happened because it took me a little minute, Like I think like it took me like five or six minutes to really get into that. Maybe it's because a lack of sleep or whatever. But whenever I finally did get into that super deep meditative state, dude, I was seeing shit.
Speaker 3: Like like.
Speaker 2: More so than most other times, you know. And I'm I mean, so at first I saw it was like this, so water is always level, right, it's always horizontal, but I was able to in this meditative vision. I guess it was like water was standing straight up, almost as if it was a divider between worlds that you know, our world has the air, the other world of the other realm or whatever, and it was divided by the sheath of water right standing vertically up. And and like there was this like amphibian looking alien and and she was like blue and green and like purple, and dude had like fins and shit, you know, like on on the back and on the arms and stuff, right, and you know, she was like just putting her hand up against like the water or something like that, and up against me. And I was like, wow, this I I'm not making this up, you know, like I wouldn't even think of something like this. And then it was like we were taken to like where like where we lived or something like that, and it was like this crazy sunset and we were like in the water. So that's why I think Amphibian like could be on land in water either way. Right, we were in this water and looking at this sunset. But it was like so fantastical the sunset was and we were just living, like just swimming and that's like what we did.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a, oh, we're gonna go to the pool today. No, It's like that's our life, you know what I'm saying. And and it was just so peaceful and the ambiance of the entire thing and all the the amazing colors, I mean colors that you don't see in reality, you know, the the oranges and the purples, and like the sky was like orange and purple. The water was like purpleish green, but very like mystical in a sense. And it just seemed like I went somewhere because why I've never even pictured anything like that in my mind.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I don't know, somewhere. And then I got up out of that meditation. I was tearing. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing, dude, that's amazing. I you know, It's funny because I've had experiences, you know, where I would see like a circle, you know, and it would kind of like fade away from me or whatever. And this is just this isn't of the imagination. This is like stuff happening just with you know, my eyes closed. And before I've had times where I'm like, well, you know, I'm staring into a ring light, you know, and maybe that there's a little bit to do with that, and it's playing into what it is that I'm seeing. But I don't have a ring light anymore, and so these are like little individual like led strips or whatever. So that circle thing came in and it was like, I don't know, it's really strange. It'll pop in and then it just kind of as soon as I start to really notice it or pay attention to it. It just kind of fades away, you know. And this isn't in the in the third eye. This is like me staring into my my my eyes, your physical eyes, my physical eyelids. And sometimes there's things there are shapes and things that pop in and with my my intrigue, you know, when it comes to the subconscious and the symbols and different things that my subconscious may be trying to tell me that that's what I was looking for. I was looking for maybe some symbols or maybe and I just kept seeing like this, the circle, you know, that kept popping up, and it was it was almost like it had like little bits of detail somehow, not really super obviously, not super detailed, but just noticeable, you know. And and I don't know, that was the only thing that I really experienced, you know, But why why the circle? Why? You know, I have no idea. But then we're talking about orbs and we're talking about UFOs and we're talking so there's different things going on in the mind, I think. But but yeah, that's pretty much what I experienced. Man, Wow, too fantastical. I didn't get an awesome sunset or nothing, but still dude, was like, I felt good though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeh dude, what we need to do those more often? That was really good?
Speaker 3: Ilt it all the way to my fingertips, dude, you know, like all throughout.
Speaker 2: What a fire meditation shout out to them? Yeah, dude, honestly, it almost just reminded me of like an even more like a like a thousand times better version of Avatar, and Avatar is awesome, Like the visuals there are great, right and all in those movies. This was like that on ninety thousand steroids.
Speaker 3: It was just for Eco, right.
Speaker 2: It kind of reminded me of Yeah, And dude, I started to notice that, like as I was drifting deeper into that meditation that I almost felt like my energy body or whatever was trying to jump out.
Speaker 3: You were getting lighter, dude, you felt lighter.
Speaker 2: We need to mess with that a little bit more, dude. Yeah, that's next level.
Speaker 3: There was something I wanted to tell you that happened. Not wasn't this morning. I think it was yesterday morning. I will you know how you explained, Sometimes you'll wake up with a song in your head and and I'm like, you know, I wish that would happen to me, that never really happens to me. And dude, yesterday morning, I woke up with this song. It was the one that goes, oh shit. It was in my head all day today. Now I can't fucking oh life could be a dream and that you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was in my head when I woke up, Like as soon as my eyes it was almost like I was hearing the song in my dream. Woke up and it was just in my head, and so, I don't know, it was pretty cool, pretty interesting, you know, coming off of the episode that we had just done and everything kind of being of you and what you perceive and just you know, I don't know, I just thought that was interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that is awesome.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: It happened so often that I don't even like I'm almost like only subconsciously paying attention to it, you know that, Like it's playing in the background, but I'm not even almost consciously aware of it until I bring my conscious to it. It's like playing in the background every time I wake up.
Speaker 3: I feel like that there's there's something there that you could be utilizing, you know what I mean, Like if your subconscious mind is telling you something or hinting at something or noticed something that you didn't, which is what it's doing ultimately, you know, And so I don't know, maybe pay attention to that. Maybe it's trying to let you know something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we've talked to people that said, you know what, you should go back and look at the lyrics and maybe there's something that sticks out, you know, in each one of those songs. Yeah, I need to start doing that because coming to the kind of understanding that we came to in the last episode, I almost need to look at that in a little bit different of a way, now, you know, because if that is, you know, let's just say, for a lack of a better term, the highest version of me that is sending me some kind of cryptic message of sorts'd be.
Speaker 5: Pretty cool to see what the hell that message is, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, the version of you that's counting all of your breaths, you know, that is observing all. You know what I'm saying. I feel like that version of you knows a little something and it's time to pay attention. You know. Good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody else have any awesome meditations?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nick? Nick. I thought Nick took off. Oh he didn't take off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I say something, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, what's your name by the way, it says iPhone.
Speaker 3: Oh well actually it's iPhone.
Speaker 7: Yeah. My name is Brian by the way, Brian. Yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you both. So what I actually had was and I talked to him chat and it's awesome than a new guy but new kid and town. But with my meditation, what I had was absolutely amazing.
Speaker 6: It's similar to.
Speaker 7: What you said about the waterfalls. But what I saw was actually a unicorn that was mixed with a kind of like an alien princess in a way, if you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So you know how the guest was talking about.
Speaker 7: Alien princesses and that kind of stuff, but the princess was like Nordic in a way.
Speaker 6: So that's what I felt that it was.
Speaker 7: Actually it was like a waterfall with like flowing things, and there was a city behind it and it was like a Dark Tower city. I don't know if your guys are in the Stephen King novels or anything like that.
Speaker 6: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 7: I don't know. If you've read The Dark Tower, you should read it. Amazing novel, Yeah you should, great series, But what I saw was basically, all right, my guy a new friend there, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 7: But but pretty much what I experienced was that, and then also a factor of gold actually empowered us being personified towards Earth in a way. And you noticed I was talking about an Anaki with the guests because he was talking about aliens.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I believe with the whole thing that's going on with society and right now. And call me a tinpoile, that guy a conspiracy guy, but pretty much what I believe is it's a it's kind of like a cleaning of us in this meditation, the cleaning of the negative spirits that are actually around us and that are trying to harm us, but are trying to make us better. And that's why I think you guys saw the waterfall and the flowing waterfalls on that.
Speaker 6: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: I love it, and I'm gonna be honest with you. I feel like every time we meditate, there's a little bit of that going on, whether we know it or not, or whether we see it symbolically or whether we really feel it. I feel like that's always happening, you know at some level.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's it's beautiful as the first time with my third eye opened as.
Speaker 1: I say, you know, it's the Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, you had mentioned something about the gold, that is, what were you saying about that the gold is almost like powering the.
Speaker 6: Gold was actually yeah, it was like empowering.
Speaker 7: It was like flowing down and actually making us new in a way.
Speaker 5: Let me out here for a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me trip you out for a second, because there's something that I recently heard, you know how in uh what was it like?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 2: I think it's in rev Elation or something like that in the Bible where it talks about Ezekiel's wheel, which is essentially like the eyeball that's like, you know, it has a bunch of rings around it and maybe it's a bunch of eyeballs kind of thing. And somebody had mentioned because allegedly there's a video that somebody took with their telescope of that very thing and it looks every bit of a crazy and wild and almost scary. But then somebody mentioned, well, there actually is a hypothesis. I guess scientists came up with this idea that if you're trying to almost like protect your planet. You know, in the future, you're trying to protect your planet. You have some kind of thing that would be bringing power into it, maybe for a dying star. You know, if a planet is on its way out, then you're and you're trying to conserve it. Well, if you're technologically advanced enough, you would create what is called a Dyson sphere.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Dude, I maybe I looked it up before, but I was just holy shit. I mean that's kind of crazy looking.
Speaker 7: Right, I mean if you think about it, like with the are you talking about the angels with all eyes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I've seen that before myself in the Revelation books as well, because I've studied actually, you know, ancient religion and that kind of stuff, which I hope to see you guys again, and I'll talk more about that with you guys, you know, like after the guest of course, but with the ancient angels, like I feel that like we haven't discovered anything on like what the True Texts has been telling us as of recently. Because if you studying Enoch and all that stuff, That's why I was asking about some Nephelim and all that stuff, so that.
Speaker 6: Shit is real. That shit is real. Well, that shit happens.
Speaker 7: And thing is with the guests that I was talking about, you know, like with the ancient aliens. I mean, I'm sorry to interrupt, going.
Speaker 3: No, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but with the with the nephelm when he was why I asked about nephl is with the aliens that he was experienced with the the I guess the females that were trying to be with him. I mean it makes sense, right, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well in I got diddled by an alien one time.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 2: M I was a little started, big spoon, but then she was like, you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 3: I'll show you.
Speaker 6: Right, that's what d n T does, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was actually for Ago, well for Acho dm T. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just due for a trip. But yeah, but honestly, this is a seraphim. I think it's called, right, Yeah, seraphim.
Speaker 7: That's what I was trying to ask about them. I don't know if you saw it in the comments. Yeah, with the surfer, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be like an eye with rings and then wings. Dude, you want to talk about one of the imagine looking at this while you're tripping.
Speaker 7: Balls O my god, Oh dude, I can imagine, Like what I saw on my first d MT trip was actually didn't in Huh, where you guys look at If you don't like what? Where did you try the GMT. I'm not going to tell you where you're located, but where we Where did you try the MT in the forest?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I actually did it inside of an airbnb.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, you need to do anen force because if you do an in force you can see the moon, gods and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh well, actually, I mean I I went full on internal. I wasn't looking out. I started out with my eyes open, and then our resonant shaman said close your eyes.
Speaker 5: You'll see a lot more.
Speaker 2: And so I closed my eyes and and and we I already kind of knew to do that anyway, just with all the different four Aco trips, because for Ego, you know, it's it's a great time with your eyes open. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great time. But you close your eyes, dude, you are seeing something that your your mind breaks trying to comprehend what it is.
Speaker 7: Like with M It isn't possible to describe, but it doesn't break your mind, it actually mends it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean the the the actual DMT that I did that one time. It was well, I don't know if it mended my mind or just broke me, but.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, like, look at what you're doing right now, brother, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's been an absolute evolution of this show, like, and I attribute a lot of that to psychedelics. Honestly, like most of the stuff we look into, we're looking at it through the lens of our experiences with psychedelics.
Speaker 9: I've never done DMT. I've heard mix reactions and just hearing from you guys and other people, it's been uh like you literally mixed like fifty to fifty, you know. And I've done a lot of LSD and uh LSD. Every time i've done it, it's just been a farce, like a laugh. And shrooms are even better than that actually, so I wouldn't even recommend Yeah, shrooms are the ship, dude, I wouldn't even recommend LSD.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, the yeah, shrims are the ship, you know what. Fucking Yeah.
Speaker 9: I smoke weed a lot too, the.
Speaker 2: Same here, but yeah, the mushrooms, I had really great experiences on mushrooms as well. I just can't stand that they last so damn long, dude. I'm not trying to trip balls for eight hours, you know, yeah.
Speaker 9: Man, Yeah, you got to have a long weekend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I got I got dishes to wash and ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Do you work at fucking uh six? Uh? Seven? Man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Ship?
Speaker 3: Six seven? Is that?
Speaker 2: I mean you've been hearing the six sevens.
Speaker 9: And I to five. It's a I work out a lot of hours, but here in Canada where it's torture, dude. I don't know if you guys have heard.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's comedy.
Speaker 3: Help us.
Speaker 5: I'll turn into comedies up there.
Speaker 3: But that mean somebody the conversion rate is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, DC. I have to ask, like, how do you on your meditation?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 3: So which one? Specific?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Sorry? What'd you say?
Speaker 6: What your your meditation? How did you feel?
Speaker 9: I felt kind of so I wasn't there for the whole thing, so I kept walking away. But I have like a short attention span, and that tends to happen. But the whole time I was there, it just every meditation I do it just I can't help. But the focus on like my family and stuff and like my friends around me and stuff less so like every meditation turns into what I actually know to be like a prayer, right like, and I can't help that. It's not like I'm trying to do that, but like, so one time I was hypnotized by this amateur hypnotist and he made me believe I had become a millionaire and or sorry multiple there was five of us. He he made us the group believe we became millionaires. And they were all like dancing and stuff, and I was panicking. I'm like, yo, where does money come from? Like this isn't my money, Like I was trying to ditch the money kind of thing. Like he was like, get this guy out of here. I'm like, did I do something wrong? Like you know, like that was my first experience with being hypnotized, and I guess I fucked up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: He was like, yo, yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 2: It is a lot easier for people that that don't have any issue with meditating, and a lot of people they have a they have a real hard time of getting out of their own damn way and uh kind of associating themselves with their thoughts and you can get beyond that. You know, you don't have to be your thoughts, you can just observe it. And I was just thinking, you know, at a certain point, you know, I almost look at it like this.
Speaker 5: Now, it's like you're either the observer or the observed.
Speaker 2: And I think that if you're trying to get to that inner intellect or that inner higher power or whatever, and that you do get to within a meditation, if you get you know, pretty.
Speaker 5: Deep, you can be the observer. You know.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you're just being observed and observed. You know, you might say, well, I'm being observed by God or I'm being observed by my ancient relatives or whatever, right, or aliens.
Speaker 3: If you're talking to our boy Rupert.
Speaker 2: But it's like, I think that what's really going on is that that there's both of those things are going on at the same time, and you can tap into either one of them.
Speaker 3: You know. It's good dude, Oh, he's definitely round.
Speaker 9: Also I'm the guy. Hey, yeah, Like I was talking to Ah like this is not recorded, right, I was talking to psychic sh like off air, like and how she was like hitting on shape with my family and stuff like I'm I'm DC Pilgrim, bro.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, awesome, No, it's really cool, Like it's crazy and I love that stuff. But like how I found you guys was not through wanting or like any kind of like ghostly encounter stuff like that. It was strictly through like weird lights in the sky and electro nick and literally it like brought me to you guys and stuff. So it's it's really cool, Like I really appreciate all that stuff too, and like that was that hit on some like real ship. And it sucks because I don't want to talk to her about it because like I moved away from all that, right.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, I don't actually live in Newfoundland anymore.
Speaker 3: And yeah, oh that's right. Yeah yeah I live in Ontario. No, not my choice.
Speaker 7: You know what you can do with DC with that is in my opinion because it's not recorded, and it's great and it's very champion that you actually like shared that with us.
Speaker 1: You know, you didn't have.
Speaker 7: I know, but I think you're actually a cool dude, and you know why you found these guys and us, It was serendipitous. It was not just because you had to pay somebody for it. It was because it was meant to happen.
Speaker 5: No, dude, have you ever seen that movie called Serendipity?
Speaker 3: I have not that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is an awesome movie. Yeah, it's just like everything happens for a reason. And dude, if you like that kind of shit. And it's an older movie. It's an old I think it came out like early two thousands, late nineties or something like that.
Speaker 6: It was like early two thousand.
Speaker 9: Buddy, I'm coming through on an old PC, like an old gaming computer, so I keep cutting out like.
Speaker 3: The whole time.
Speaker 9: I was like trying to be a part of this. I'm like flexing the whole time.
Speaker 3: Just ripped, dude.
Speaker 9: This is my whole workout.
Speaker 3: Is listening to you guys and be like, yeah, just Bruce Banner over there, dude, feels good.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I think we'll wrap it up right there, and uh, thank you guys so much for joining us here tonight. It was a great time and very interesting.
Speaker 3: Guest. For sure.
Speaker 2: It's always fun getting the different perspectives like that, because I think that, honestly, dude, I think that everybody kind of lives in their own world. And I don't even mean that like in a discrediting type of way. I just think that we're all just having our own like trippy experience, and you know, all the world's eventually come together, and it's just fun hearing, you know, from other sides like that.
Speaker 3: It's fun, Yeah, dude. So yeah, we'll bust up out of here and we will see you guys on the flip side, I guess.