Speaker 1: Sorry, you didn't hear your intro Aaron, No, no, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: We can start this.
Speaker 1: Okaype Yeah, you are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Daron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, Friday, March thirteenth, twenty twenty six, live from the facilities of ocelly dot com. Do you consider going to ocell dot com sending a donation, help Chuck with the network, help him out. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website can support the show. There copies of Revolve my book ebook and paperback copies both available for Evolve. Thank you everybody for ordering that and the Patreon campaign. I have been posting to Patreon and anybody who does support on the Patreon keeps this show going as well, So thank you everybody for your support. Also have the affiliate links. If you're buying books, click through the link on my website that goes to bookshop dot org. Anything you find get it a little bit, so do remember that and thank you for being here back at it. Apologies for not being here last week, but back here tonight. Happy to be back with the Age of Transitions and I do have the YouTube going once again. So last week was the last week or the first week rather that the that the YouTube was back up and running again, and I'm doing that again. I even got a couple little graphics ready to go here, so we'll see what we can do with this. And yeah, well we'll just see how this works. I'm kind of there's all sorts of different things. I kind of have the graphics set up pretty well for Uncle the podcasts, and I like what I've got going on with the Uncle the Podcast graphics. But with the age of transitions, it's going to be a work in progress with these five stream versions of the podcast. But I'm excited to see how this goes. I got a comment from Thomas Sheridan on the YouTube channel I think like yesterday or something.
Speaker 2: I just saw that.
Speaker 1: That was kind of cool because there's a person that I used to talk to that I haven't in a long time and they you know, he said hi, and no, no, it's cool. He said he gave his book, my book rather revolved to a copy of it to John Waters, the director, So that's kind of cool. I don't know exactly what that means, but that's kind of interesting. So thank you, Thomas. I hope you have been well, and we'll see what we can do. I do want to start making videos again because because I want to, So we're going to do that, and this is this is a part of that. Dude. The live streaming is really exciting. So I'm not gonna get boring with all this. I'm just gonna get into this show. But just so everybody knows little update stuff, and there has been so much going on, perhaps regrettably, I'm going to be covering once again some news items. But I guess the silver lining here is that I've actually collected these news articles that I'm going to be referencing here. I collected them not this week, but the previous week. I was planning on using them the previous week, but I just gonn't make it to the show. But this week I'm gonna use the same ones, so it's not new news. So that's good. Maybe I don't know whatever, let's just get into this. So this first article and all these articles, I will mention I got them from JP Satilly's News Vandal Rundown, as I typically do. It's the news articles that I get I find from there, So that's shout out to JP and the news vandal Rundown that you should check out and get your news links from him. Okay, so this first article is titled Israel launches Bible study program targeting US evangelicals. Okay, so clearly I mean broader intro here before we start, we're talking about the war, right it finally happened. Who's excited about this? The Iran war that we heard was coming for decades on and now when the second Iraq Wars were happening, everybody's like, yeah, well Iran is going to be next by everybody, I mean everybody in the alternative media, anti war movement, the truth movement thing that was going on in the two thousands era. One of the tropes of that time was that yeah, we're here in Iraq, Afghanistan, We're doing the war on Terror thing and as a part of that, Iran is on the chopping block, coming up soon. It's a foregone conclusion. It took a couple decades to get to it, but nonetheless it has happened. And there is absolutely a direct through line with the War on Terror and what was established at that time in the post nine to eleven world and with the war on terror and the atrocities that were happening by I mean not just the war and obviously that, but the atrocities domestically in the US of destroying the old constitutional form of government, destroying civil liberties, you know, the Patriot Act, and these sorts of things that were going on, setting up a surveillance state, setting up destroying personal privacy. All of these trends happening at that time direct through line to now, and the same thing is still happening, and there's not many people.
Speaker 2: Connecting those dots.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, there's been a pretty effective, i believe, push to separate out these different eras that are are defined by presidential administrations that we're supposed to believe that the Obama administration is like some sort of insular thing that like, you know, the world was this way, then the Trump coming in, it's very specific to him and MAGA and then Biden and then Trump again, and then you could even take it back to the Clinton years that was its own thing. So, you know, noticing the connections over the decades is something that seems to be discouraged generally speaking. But anyway, here's the Iran war and it came from the the anti war president, if you believe, if you ever believed the sales pitch, that that's what he actually was. I mean, when he originally even ran for president, he did that weird double speak thing where he whenever it was advantageous to him to pretend like he was not going to do any sort of of these foreign wars I e Iraq and Affianis stand whenever he he knew that he needed to pretend he wasn't going to get into any such things, he would say that. But then when it sounded better that he should be like a total neo con style tough guy and say like, yeah, I love I would love the opportunity to just bomb any and all countries that get in our way, he would say that too. So you know, there's there's absolutely no cohesion or logical thought going on whatsoever. But you know what else is new and people just reading into whatever the current regime happens to be and just projecting whatever it is that they want onto it. We all do that. We all do that to one extent or another. And I'll own up and say, even I do that, but I'm trying to catch myself when I do. So maybe you will too. But anyway, let's get into these great older news articles. This one Israel launches Bible study program targeting US evangelicals. Okay, so, pulling from the title there, the US evangelicals are a large portion of the voter base that was buying into these silly things. I was just mentioning that Trump can simultaneously be anti war and pro war and whence you know it like they're goofed up heads work the same way where they believe that they are, you know, the contradicting nonsense of believing that you're some sort of peace bringer but then being completely warmongering and jumping on the bandwagon for whatever latest ridiculous Middle East war that we are doing at the moment. Awesome, and that you know, the demons from hell have just spawned in whatever country we're going over into with our military, and that just justifies it, because we're going to go go over there overseas and kill a bunch of demons. It's pretty much. That's pretty much all you got to tell people, and that works.
Speaker 2: Sad but true.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to post the YouTube link on the X don't mind me, But anyway, the evangelicals, you know, them. They're they're a big voting block. It's that they're important only in terms of getting whatever election to go the way it's supposed to, because it's a large, predictable group of people that you can easily brainwash.
Speaker 2: That's all the evangelical is. They can believe.
Speaker 1: Anything they want to about themselves, and they can call themselves an evangelical.
Speaker 2: But that's what it boils.
Speaker 1: Down to, is you fit neatly into some propaganda target it. You've targeted yourself for a specific propaganda whatever. Okay, what is this? Israel is launching a Bible study programming a program. Okay, so Israel our ally in this Iran war hour by hour, I mean our US government military's partnered with them. We the US people, I mean, I don't. I'm not allied with it. I'm not even allied with us doing this. But you know what I mean, pretty fascinating that the foreign nation of Israel is doing a campaign which is clearly an influence operation. Right, This is a piece of propaganda they're doing on us, our domestic population, which is a foreign population to them. They're running propaganda on us to get us to go along with you know, their side of the war and there once you know what they're using religion to do this. The new initiative features Israeli soldiers, West Bank settlers, and a pastor of Messianic Judaism as key voices. So what's fascinating about this is I just mentioned it's an influence operation, and so what who cares what I say if I call this thing an influence operation. I'm just some moron that has a podcast. But you know what's fascinating is that this article uses that specific language of calling this this Bible study, which this Bible study thing is actually like a corporation that's set up here and I think la, it's out in California, But it's is an influence operation, and it says as much in this article.
Speaker 2: So it's not just me saying that. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I can and here with the video, I'm showing you the part of the article that says that I can't exactly read it right now, but you watching the fay can probably read it better than me.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: It is so pretty fascinating that they actually use that language. It seems that a lot of articles I've been looking at lately, they're getting a lot of a lot more comfortable using terms like influence operations in the context of that's what's happening to us as a domestic US population is that we're being targeted in influence operations, which is absolutely true. I mean I say that every week on this show. It's like if you tried to count the number of influence operations are being run against us at any given time, you wouldn't be able to count that high. You couldn't do it from so many different sources. This one happens to be a foreign nation that we are jointly going to war with against the nation over on in this case is the enemy of us. So it's a propaganda campaign not from our government, but from Israel's government, specifically targeting the niche target of the evangelical voter block.
Speaker 2: It's what this propaganda is for.
Speaker 1: And it's you know, just saying like, look, because of the Bible, yet to be on our.
Speaker 2: Side here, okay.
Speaker 1: And it's it's pandering to Christians with this vague concept of Israel, not just the country, but the actual term Israel, Israel the it's which it's a very esoteric concept, the concept of Israel, the new Jerusalem. These things get mentioned all the time. You see this kind of stuff talked about everywhere, and it's absolutely fantastic that that is the case, and that the US evangelical has this generalized, not two specific concept of New Jerusalem. When they hear that, they go, oh yeah, that that's great. That's what's going to happen. Then Christ is going to come back and it's gonna be the second Coming, and you know Armageddon, and boy I love armageddon, you know. So it gets them on that train of thought. They don't have to understand what Israel means in the first place. They just need to sign on to this Bible study program where these messianic Judaism preachers are going to tell you exactly what you need to know. It's going to be very pro war, I'm sure. So it's fascinating that they're using very esoterically charged language. Anytime religion pops into the equation, there is that element of it, and people get real defensive that evangelical types and people that are highly religious Orthodox religious are always quick to defend whatever their particular faith is as though it is free from any esoteric or occult influence, like, oh yeah, the occult is the devil Satan, it's what people who go to hell are doing. And you know, on and on and on realizing that there's an esoteric and occult side to anything of depth and religion where it's good, absolutely is deep, it's not nonsense, it's not all lies. Anything of value is based on some truth, and that's absolutely true with every religion on earth. There's very real, profound things being communicated through every religion. And then there's the there's the exoteric interpretation of these religions and the use of religion as a tool for control, which is the main way that it's always used. And that's why, generally speaking, religion tends to do more harm than good. It's just because of this. I'm not just I'm not saying because it's all bad either, but Chuck, are you there? What's going on over there? Do you hear all sorts of weird noises going on? Are you there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, so is Reel.
Speaker 1: Launching the Bible saying maybe you've seen this, but oh you are this.
Speaker 5: That was my covert way of trying to connect the sound back to your ear to see if you notice key play sound effects, and that way we could just keep you rolling. And now I know that you could hear your intro and outro again, so that's what I was doing.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, yeah, it's kind of there. Oh yeah, okay, so yeah yeah, now now when you played the music, I will hear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, right, So it's a little pattern disruption. I was trying to slip in that. If you didn't notice it at all, then that means it's obviously not working. And then for the listener it's.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, what was that?
Speaker 5: Uh little little thing to keep them on their toes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I thought that was kind about you.
Speaker 2: That's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, well everything seems to be mostly working, which is definitely good enough for me. Right there you have, so here we are, all right.
Speaker 5: Please continue, though. I'm fascinated by this because this is something I've been talking about for like a decade, and I don't hear too many people do it.
Speaker 6: So by all means.
Speaker 1: You're talking about you're talking about the constant Middle East wars and there are connections to religion, Is that it? Shuck?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I've talked about the you know, the literal on the ground in real life issue of people, you know, preaching about this from the pulpit, and we notice certain influxes of the fatalistic.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 5: Armageddon's coming and it's all a good thing. And we need to at all times stand by Israel because that is your duty as a Christian. A good Christian has to do that. And that teaching begins in Sunday School, you know, and has carried through but faces certain waves of intensity right on time, coincidentally with actions in the Middle East, issues like that, And I've noted that throughout my life, can you know, beginning with well, I guess it was Iranian Shaw of Iran Saga two point zero in the nineteen seventies, because the same thing sort of happened, you see, And we can go back to Moza Deck where most people go. But previous to the Moza Deck regime change in Iran, there was a Shaw of Iran who is the grandfather of this guy who's running around now that grandfather and shaw means king, just so you know, in many languages, but Arabic is also one that's useful.
Speaker 1: Shaw is king.
Speaker 5: Well, the king of Iran was deposed by the people, and they gradually got to a point where they installed a secular government that was Mohammed Moza Deck the British and American intelligence assets said, can't have that, and they made sure to have regime change there where they got rid of Moza dec And we know that story because it leads later to the installation of what the Shaw of Iran two point zero, which was actually the son of the other Shaw of Iran, and that guy ends up in a America hiding from his own people because they wanted him returned to Iran to face justice when they overthrew him with the leadership of guess who the Ayatnahs, right, the Mullahs, what have you, and that became the great enemy. But at all times, it's like the United States has constantly involved in this cycling of various regime changes in Iran, and it seems to me as though by the time we get back around to trying to reinstall another Shaw, everybody forgets about the secret police that murdered and tortured and disappeared individuals in the population and literally terrorized the people that we installed this guy over to get them away from the banded people in the first place. And then what results from it, once again a different sort of puppet who is you know, not secular certainly completely. You know, what do we call that when a when governmental organization is based on.
Speaker 1: A religious order, theocracy?
Speaker 5: Theocracy, okay, and that theocracy is meant to replace the secular and is also meant to replace the puppet king who is always educated in the in the West, et cetera, etcetera. Who is our other puppet? We put that guy in to terrorize the people in a different way until it's time for us.
Speaker 1: To do what change regimes again.
Speaker 5: And it's like the Square dance, And that was my that's been my point in the past ten years. It's like witness the Square dance and how they utilize the evangelicals and weaponize their own religious beliefs to say, listen, we need to support the nation state of Israel because that is the same as the biblical Israel, and therefore you must stand with them, otherwise you lose your soul. Kind of a tough contract. You can't you know, the offer you can't refuses. Right there, you want to worship Jesus, you're doing the right thing. You want to go to heaven. You better not even speak against Israel. And it begins there and then we see it resonate in the news, et cetera. And meanwhile we're doing this square dance with Iran and regime change, and you know, there are pieces to be put together there eron, and I'm listening to you put them together and I love it. So that's my interjection to give you that context and background that I guarantee what you have to say now and what we're going to have to discuss in real time, and what a whole lot of people are not facing in any media circle. Whether it be the the widely syndicated often not duplicated, but completely replicated corporate entities, or the alleged independence or the morons who got themselves a YouTube channel, It doesn't matter hardly anyone will face what it is. You are, you know, conducting a vivisection of on the age of Transitions tonight, and I just want you to know it's appreciated.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 5: I interrupted your show, but I gave you content and we're going to go to ten after. By the way, just as a note and phone calls will work during uncle and everything, so.
Speaker 1: We should be all good. Thank you, sounds good, Chuck, Yes, very good, Thank you all right. Yeah, well, there you go. That's a good backdrop for these continued articles I'm going to keep referencing here because yeah, that's the situation, is like we're always involved over there, and yeah, somebody comes in they're overthrown by the CIA, and we can go in there, we do the regime change and all that. So I think most people who are up on this note the basic history of that. But here we are, We're back there again, and we here in the States are just continuing to do a good job of putting a target on our backs for the algorithms to sort us into propaganda categories. Is what's going on. So we're all doing that. And again I'm I'm no better. I'm I too have propaganda created for me. So if I am acting like I'm better than the evangelicals, I don't want to be up on too much of a high horse. So just I will put that out there. But the evangelicals, if you believe in this vague concept of a new Jerusalem and Israel, that's just a way to exploit you as as far as I'm concerned. But onto the next article. This one is titled US troops were told Iran war is for Armageddon and it's gonna bring return of Jesus. So oh boy. So fitting into the same theme of the second Coming of Christ, this general concept of you know, the Book of Revelations of Armageddon and the different sects and different branches of Christianity that celebrate this as something that is a wonderful near future event not only to look forward to, but to kind of exalt and be excited about, like, yeah, the armagand is going to be great because Jesus is gonna come back, and yeah, all sorts of terrible stuff is going to be happening, but that's good. And so you know, if we got to bring about a bunch of terrible stuff, let's do that because it's for the greater good. So again, that generalized concept that's been placed into the minds of so many people over so many years now is once again being exploited by this generic propaganda that it's being thrown our way to support this war at the moment, to get us on board. And this specifically is the troops that they're sending over there to fight the war. Somebody's got to do it. You know, it's not going to be Donald Trump Junior going over there or any other such person. It's going to be just the usual suspects of normal poor people that don't have any other option than to join the military. And if you're going to join the military, you may as well believe in what you're doing. So this is from Jonathan Larson Substack. I'm not exactly shoot sure who that guy even is. I feel like I recognize the name, but that's what this article is from. US troops were told Iron Wars for Armageddon, Return of Jesus. In this article, it mentions how Haig Seth actually hosts weekly White House prayer breakfasts and he's long had to support for Israel, So, I mean, his form of Christianity is well known. He wants to be a new world crusader than his tough guy or of the warrior, the master warrior that has to come in and rehab the entire Pentagon by getting them off their lazy butts exercising and being better killers than the previously previously were being better warriors, the warrior ethos or whatever this garbage is, and it ties into his messianic ideals, his insanity. So yeah, of course we're still talking about Christian end times. Eschatology, which is the general concept I was talking about before, is that this has been planted over some eight decades, that it's good that Jesus is going to come back, and all sorts of horrendous things are going to happen because it will make Jesus come back. But the story here is that let me actually go to the link and read from this article a little bit. Okay, a combat unit commander told non commissioned officers at a briefing Monday, and this was titled this was from March second dated Okay, Monday, that the Iran war is part of God's plan and that President Donald Trump was anointed by Jesus to light the signal fire in Iran to cause armageddon and mark his return to Earth. End quote. Combat unit commander told non commissioned officers this apparently, and this was according to a complaint by a non commissioned officer. This is the source for this information. From Saturday morning through Monday night, more than one hundred and ten similar complaints about commanders in every branch of the military had been logged by the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Okay, so they tracked one hundred and ten of these events happening where they're saying generally the same thing to you, you boost morale of the troops. The complaints came from more than forty different units spread across across at least thirty military installations. The MRFF told me Jonathan Larson Monday night, the MRFF is keeping the complainants anonymous to prevent retribution by the Defense Department. Come on, it's war department. What are you doing, Jonathan. The Pentagon did not immediately respond to my request for comment. Okay, I think that's all we need to read from this. So basically, there's a slew of complaints that's the same complaint that this stuff is happening. So we could sit here and say, yeah, but like the sores, you can't trust it. It's probably just there bs ing it. They got like one hundred and ten of these stories coming in. I mean, come on, this is happening now. The little details and things like that were a pattern has emerged, and quite frankly, I absolutely this has happened. I mean, what makes you think that this would not be going on now and that this foundation that tracks this stuff has gotten so many complaints.
Speaker 2: It's the same complaint.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's happened, Okay, So let's not even bother with that stupidity. The point is that they are getting the US military amped up on the same Christian eschatological hype train, and actually that's unconstitutional and illegal to be using religious messaging within the military like that. You're not allowed to even do this. It doesn't matter. I mean, what does any those sorts of constitutional rules even mean anymore? They don't mean anything. None of it does. And so you're just going to go with what you've established. And we know what Pete's Hegesaith has established with the Pentagon is that we're fighting a new Holy war and that we're real tough where the world's toughest, tough guys, and we're going to save the world for and pave the way for Jesus to come back. So that's what iron is about, Okay. I don't really need to know anything else. That's enough. Certainly, if you're a troop, you're better not know. If you're one of a soldier or an airman, or a sailor or anybody, if you're a marine in a jar head, whatever the case may be, as long as you know that Jesus is coming back. Because what you're doing, that's all they want you to know, Okay, and it's crazy. I mean, do we need to do the aside here? I think just generally speaking, I'm not I have never served in the US military.
Speaker 2: I'm not a veteran.
Speaker 1: But the ones that I have known, the ones that were in the old Iraq War or Afghanistan or any of those things that were happening in the two thousands, the general story to me and my observations and knowing people seems to be the same is that the average endless stee in those war on terror war theaters was amped up on the post nine to eleven propaganda saying that we got to go kill the terrorists and restore freedom. That generally mustn't believe that enlisted thought that's what they were going to do. Then when they go over there, they learn the truth because they see it with their own eyes. And you got to be thick as a brick to not see the truth right in front of you. So they find out what the actual truth is because they have to live it, which is horrible. Then they come back and to become very disillusioned, and you know, it's not exactly like Rambo first blood. But you know, similar where they go. I was used exploited for a lie, and that happens to a lot of people. And I guess this is the new wave of military men that that's going to happen to. Presumably, I don't know, it hasn't happened yet, but you know, we can only assume based on past patterns them being lied to and exploited that the same thing is the same pure will come of it. But anyway, let's going on to this next article. This one is titled cyber is the fuel for US Israel's war on Iran's Islamic regime. Expert says. This is from Jpost dot com. This is an interesting article right here because it gets into the changing landscape of war generally speaking, and of course this being the new.
Speaker 2: Giant war.
Speaker 1: That may be the true beginning of World War three, but we won't talk about that right now. The point here being that the battlefield has changed. The world has changed because of what because of technology? Because we live in a digitized digital world now, or at least there's that digital overlay of everything, and so cyber is the fuel for this war. Some of the key points I took from this, cyber operations have moved from being on the periphery of modern conflict. This is a quote from the article. I believe they moved from being on the periphery of modern conflict to a strategic center cyber operations, and they are likely helping to shape every military decision in the American Israeli war against Iran, known in Israel as Roaring Lion and in the United.
Speaker 2: States is epic theory.
Speaker 1: Every decision in this war, cyber is informing upon bare minimum. According to Shane Nachum, CEO of Site, that's see why g h T would a clever name site right. According to Shane Nachum, CEO of Site and recipient of the Israel Defense Prize, cyber warfare is no longer just a parallel domain of war, but a core layer that is critical in shaping intelligence operations and even psychological influence campaigns. Now, in this context, you have to assume that the psychological influence campaigns would be the ones that the running against the Iranians over there, as you know, targets in this war. And certainly they make no bones about that. Yes, they do do that. What's been the big taboo over the years when it comes to influence operations is that they don't that they only occur on our enemies abroad, and that they are not ever directed at the US population itself. In order to for one, get it on board with the war, that has never really been admitted to in the past. It's always been this weird taboo. And there was also a word which I'm struggling to remember what it is. They ain't use influence operations, they ain't use propaganda. They would They had like a specific word that they would use to cover for it, actually, and I wish I could remember what it was. But they would always like break that out and be like, yeah, we do this, but you know that's not really anything. Okay, it's not propaganda, it's not influence operations, So we don't do that to our own population. Come on, But I mean, come on, that's what's been going on forever. Anybody in any sense knows that. But beyond just that, we do have to realize that psychological influence campaigns are a constant and they're being fueled much like this war as a whole. They're being fueled by cyber and technological infrastructure. Giant databases of online activity algorithms AI systems that run through these data sets in order to sort things out, things such as potential targets for different influence operations. Oh, this guy is going to just love the Israel's new Bible Study program. Let's send him the email. It's a prime candidate right here. And we know because of why, we know, because of cyber. We know everything this guy is into. So he's gonna be probably right in line for this Bible study program sponsored by the Nation State of Israel, brought to you by a weird corporation based out of California. Sounds like some sort of liberal sort of thing, doesn't It's out here in this evil blue state of California, Deep blue California, home to Chad Bianco. That's what I always say. It's a real blue out here. You never see you never see a MAGA sign here, you never see anything. Everybody's super progressive out here. Okay, But anyway, I'm just trying to make a point with this article. That's right, this title, I mean, it's all on the title cyber is the fuel for and we'll scrape out the US's and Israel's. Were just read it as cyber is the fuel for war and lumped into war is propaganda in influence operations, psychological influence campaigns, which are everywhere getting us to be on board with wars. But more than that, much more than that, it's it's it's in so many different avenues of life now, and we just have to constantly remember that. We have to constantly that. I think that's all the sole point of this show at this point is just me reminding myself and the listeners say, look, we gotta keep remembering to look for these things. It's almost all I ever talk about now. But it's for a reason. Okay, So that's enough of this article. I think we got what we need to out of that. The next one is titled the First Day I Wore How algorithms and data are reshaping the war with Iran. This one comes from Whynetnews dot com. So why net Global? So this one has quo a bit. I pulled a few quotes here. I'm gonna read them to you the things that popped out to me. So US Central Command or Sentcom is applying Project Maven, announced in twenty seventeen, and integrating the use of large language models in this war effort. So I do remember Project maven I think we've talked about that a little on the show, not as much as we've probably had ought to. But it's the use of LMS by the Pentagon basically for war efforts. So they're doing it. Sentcom is doing this. The United States is not alone. Israel, according to foreign reports, also used AI systems this week known as Habsura, which translates as the Gospel and Lavender. It's the other system as Bora and Lavender, Gospel and Lavender, which helped identify and locate targets in Gaza over the past two years. So you know, just more religious terminology to describe these different tools of war, in this case LMS AI systems. At the same time, The Financial Times reported this week that Israel hijacked into nearly all traffic cameras in Tehran, with their footage transmitted to servers in Tel Aviv. From that point, it was possible to automatically track the movements of bodyguards of senior officials who arrived at the house where Iran's supreme leader Ayatola Ali Kamani was.
Speaker 2: Killed last Saturday.
Speaker 1: AI based algorithms analyzed details such as their duty schedules and commuting routes. So all of these spy devices, these digital surveillance devices were used by foreign sources, the US and Israel. We're spying on the foreign nation of Iran in order to pull off the assassination of the Ayahtola. So you know proof of concept there that they can and do do that for war purposes. We know all the other ways that the same stuff is used against us, but I mean absolutely being used in war. Similar stuff was going on in Venezuela two with the Maduro thing. There's all sorts of crazy digital surveillance business going on with that one. So it's just the norm now all this this is the world. We live in a world of digital surveillance for everybody. It's a matter if you're a civilian, a military target, or what have you do. No matter who you are, you can and you will be surveilled for whatever the purpose at hand might be.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else we got?
Speaker 1: Operation Roaring Line is also the first in which the IDF's new AI Division, known as Benah.
Speaker 2: Is operating.
Speaker 1: Established only a few months ago and headed by a brigadier general, the division consolidated most of the military units previously working in the field Okay, so IDF Israeli Defense Force. They have an AI division, and the name strikes me as very interesting because it sounds like Benah or by Nah. I forget the exact correct Hebrew pronunciation. I think it's Benah. But that's one of the uh that comes from Kabba law, the sepharotic tree. One of the I wanted to say, one of the three main separra is Bnah.
Speaker 2: I forget exactly all.
Speaker 1: The uh everything to do with that, but I believe that's what's being referenced here with that name. I might be wrong about that, but just more esoteric religion, just stuff being infused into this wider story for whatever that may mean. Right, the confrontation with Iran has effectively become a live testing ground for Western AI technology, but China is also preparing for a future war in which victory will not belong to the side with the most tanks or aircraft, but to the one with the fastest and most effective algorithms. Okay, so there you have it. I mean, it's definitely debatable whether this current conflict is a part a start of World War three, but it definitely may be. I mean to think that it definitely isn't would be foolish if you believe that this is just going to end tomorrow, you're insane. I keep talking about this Iran war on the news, like oh yeah, yeah, it's like it's going to end next week or something, and like, yeah, Trump is going to do this, He's going to do that. Like now that you're there, it doesn't just end. It's the same thing that happened with Afghanistan, which you know they were complaining about previously that we went out of there after twenty years and nothing happened, blah blah blah. It's like, look, this is gonna be happening for another twenty years, you know that, right, So them pretending like that's not the case. I don't know what they're even doing. I don't know how dumb they think we are, but it's pretty stupid. But yeah, and this just being that's yeah, that's very exciting. This being a larger part of you know, the world stage and events to come in more wars or a broader war. The same word brought an out to new battlegrounds and new countries and hell, maybe even here in the US. If we doing what we're doing, it seems like what we want. But it's all okay, because Jesus is gonna come back, right, He's gonna come back and save us from ourselves.
Speaker 6: Observe it.
Speaker 1: But I think that's the general idea behind this if I'm following the messaging, and I hope I'm not, but a lot of things going on here. I think the main takeaway here that I want to convey is that the online battleground is the global propaganda matrix, and that's where the real action and the real important battle has been going on will continue to go on now coinciding with it, there's more and more as each passing day goes on, actual physical battles corresponding to that, which is really horrific and terrified, and this Iron War is that and it's awful. So that's going to continue. But really, as these articles keep saying, the main battleground is cyber and the digital space, and it's being empowered by digital surveillance tools, big data, large language models, and new emergent AI systems. So this is the age of transitions. It's happening within the context of a world war scenario. We wouldn't have it any other way, would we. It's not just you know, the transhuman paradise of let's develop technologies that enable us all to live forever and genetically modify our offspring. Although if we're living forever, what's the point of having offspring? Again, Like, why, what's the genetic engineering ourselves? We're genetic engineering babies. How many babies can we have if everybody lives forever? So it's not that confusing mass of trans humanism. It's a completely other one. It's the more familiar, established, confusing mass of United States Empire. Yes, but it's a failing empire of that that we've had to live within our entire lives, and all the bs excuses they've consistently thrown at us with the old methods of propaganda are now being upgraded with these algorithmic systems targeted specifically to niche audiences via these digital means, these cyber capabilities that everybody has. It's not just the military it has these sex everybody has access to stuff, and so if anybody wants to exploit you, they would be stupid not to use this stuff, and they are they are doing that. This is the world, this is the global propaganda matrix that we're in. Get used to it. It's not changing anytime soon. We have to learn to adapt one way or another. I'm not happy about it, but it's just a way of things, so you know, no need to sugarcoat this insanity. I also find it fascinating that influence operations are being openly discussed will as they relate to the US population that seems to be moving from the taboo that we're talking about before. It's becoming less and less taboo all the time, which is absolutely fascinating to me and horrifying at the same time, of course, but that's something to note.
Speaker 2: That's something noteworthy that has changed over.
Speaker 1: Time, that the dialogue is morphing, and I find it fascinating. There's also in this below the possibility of different false flags, specifically done under the cyber banner and cyber attacks, as I've constantly said, are almost foregone conclusions. It's a matter of when, not if, and using such things to manufacture consent to go along with the war. That sort of stuff can definitely happen. And how if we really want to put the tinfoil hat on, let's just go for it here at the end of show and do that.
Speaker 2: Our glorious leader.
Speaker 1: The world's foremost badass, toughest guy on earth. We all know who we're talking about. This guy, as far as I'm concerned, has fallen out of favor, not just with the domestic population. Everybody hates him now. His approval ratings are in the toilet. Nobody likes him anymore, not even his old followers. You know, there's still some there, but he's losing ground where he typically was holding strong. But I also do believe I don't know this, but I believe that his actual financial backers, so people that put him where he is don't like him too much either, And if they could, they'd rather him not be there, and their chosen golden child JD. Vance would be preferable, to say the least, as their go to guy in power. There's all sorts of weird little details actually when it comes to Vance. If he were placed into the presidency directly, how the Iran thing would shape up. It would possibly change, because he has done a lot of the anti war aspect of the Mega Movement of at least pretending to genuinely say, like, look, these foreign wars in the Middle East, they got to go.
Speaker 2: So he has been.
Speaker 1: As far as he's been involved with Trump consistent with that, although this is also a guy that will just on a dime turn and say the thing that he needs to say in the moment. He even more so than the actual president now, who does the same thing. But Vance does it at a whole other level. Even he does it at the level that he absolutely knows what he's doing. I think the mad king in place now is like so kind of out of his mind. He just knows how to work the crowd, but he doesn't really understand the ramifications of what he's even doing. So it comes down to it, he's a dunce. But Vance is not. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's calculated, he knows what to say, when to say it, and he has been told by his masters what to say, what to do. This is the plan, make it happen. He is the golden child of the technocratic oligarchs that want to take control of our country.
Speaker 2: Their designs for.
Speaker 1: The world I don't know, but their plan for taking over the country is to destroy it. Oddly enough, because they've gotten what they need from it, so they just what they need now is for the rest of us to go away. And so you know, the whole manufacturing consent on whatever the next thing is is likely it happened, and if a strong man himself keels over, it's a good thing for them. I have said that, I've been saying that, I consistently will keep saying that and believe that. And it might even be to the extent where, you know, one of these manufacturing false events sort of goes into the realm of just sweeping that guy aside. I don't know if they need to do that, but I wouldn't put past them. It seems like previously they've just been waiting for old Man to keel over.
Speaker 2: But maybe they'll go over their net.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Don't really matter to me either way. Either choice is horrendous, but vance is worse. To be honest, pants is a worse option as a leader, and that's what we're gonna get. It's almost I mean, it's not absolutely certain, but i'd be it's surprised as before this this particular set of four years is up that that's not the situation. But maybe maybe old guy will last a little longer than it looks like you should. That's definitely possible. It happened with the last old man. Maybe it will happen with this one. Who knows. But fascinating events going on, fascinating world, ever changing world, world and transition, an age of transitions, a world at war, perpetual war, perpetual war. That's the pall for the course. It's just like this thing. It's just like this thing right here, this is the thing. It's like that, the tank. And perhaps if we're lucky, we are like the tank man. We have all those shopping bags. We're going about our daily emergencies, getting the stupid tasks of the day done, like always do the important stuff every day. Well, sometimes something so even more important gets in the way of our everyday lives that we have to go stand in front of it, possibly to get run over and flattened. We may find ourselves at that point a given moment in time, so that's interesting. Or we may just go about a boring existence just doing what we're told and doing what we're supposed to and hoping everything will go away and it never does, and not doing anything. That's probably more likely of an outcome for life generally speaking. But maybe if we're lucky, we'll get to stand in front of a tank one day would be that bad.
Speaker 2: I would do it if I had to.
Speaker 1: I don't know if again, if the situation will arise, probably won't. But if it does, you all know what to do and when to do it. I hope maybe this show will help you out a little bit. And it's like a PEP rally. It's the Age of Transition show is a PEP rally for whatever the Age of Transitions ends up being.
Speaker 2: We know it's a digital control.
Speaker 1: Surveillance state where billionaire tech magnet maniacs are in control of everything and they want to sow chaos in the streets that everybody is at each other's throat while they go retreat to their luxury bunkers and just wait everything out. Is a situation looks like that they want to have happened, So we'll just see. I really hope that doesn't happen, but I know they want it to happen, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: It Just depends on how.
Speaker 1: Good they are making such things occur. Hopefully not that good. Be a test of the true test of these high faluting cyber capabilities, right, how far we can go with these things to a little fantasies that they want to live out but anyway, you've been listening to the Age of Transitions here on the Ocelli Radio Network Friday night. Please stay tuned because the Uncle Show's coming right up, So don't touch that dial. The Age of Transitions dot Com. That's my website. My name is Aaron franz As all the ways I will leave you by saying secret see.
Speaker 7: Gone, oh Chilli dot Com, Revelation through conversation, rall st.
Speaker 1: Dot dot com, Wall Street, Windows dot Com, dot Com.
Speaker 5: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 1: Wall Street dot dot Go there, now go there, now go there.
Speaker 3: Now Okay, we'll just say that.
Speaker 8: Dot Com Radio Network, Irish and seciliations dot Com Radio.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson revealed why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll just.
Speaker 10: Say that revelation through conversation. Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author.
Speaker 8: Mike Swansone dot Com Radio network.
Speaker 11: Coached that man not again strip down dripped down.
Speaker 12: And shut.
Speaker 13: Things of days.
Speaker 3: Around any day and night.
Speaker 13: Its fall down the easy gold back.
Speaker 11: Take it whats u each goal back.
Speaker 3: Past un There are spec I mean my nuts to estact.
Speaker 8: My un.
Speaker 13: Even think evil in such oath came.
Speaker 11: From safe in the night. Both think take safety in night by fight in the coach fight break it on us, but left in.
Speaker 10: Insult fighting.
Speaker 14: M did you expressed my caller schools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You not necessarily Repleviewsuntle Jelly dot com or Joe Chilly, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Chilly dot Com.
Speaker 13: One one one. This is in the comedy hour Door won It.
Speaker 3: This is the comedy hour Man talk here.
Speaker 4: Side Kicking Missus, Sidekicking, Crazy Accidents in the crack Room, Wan Bone Uncle, the podcast One Bone Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing Cracko.
Speaker 13: Street Cream.
Speaker 4: Podcast, Waning Wan Want It Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks, Nothing Boy Shout Out show tooos one Want It Uncle, The podcast Crazy Accidents, Heady Chilly, crack Room Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 6: No More Government Tower, Oh Chilly dot Com, Money.
Speaker 11: Money, money, money, money, money.
Speaker 3: This is a money see podcast code wait code, wait god, wait here.
Speaker 6: Well, pick up your I.
Speaker 3: Pants, your cellphones and have me and listen to Uncle to the podcast. Watch out. If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drums. Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: This name to you, Uncle, the broadcast. My name is Eric.
Speaker 1: I have a nephew. Law here. It needs to start the show. Uncle.
Speaker 3: Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: I got a bit for you everybody. Okay, I got mold check the shootout.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, your jersey, you're you're.
Speaker 3: Wait a man, wait a minute, pack a picture, take a picture here.
Speaker 1: It's okay to me. Now we see you on the camera. Uncles, this but not not the number. Well here, just all you gotta do is just back up a little see see see yourself right there. We'll see this.
Speaker 2: So I'll has this new.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Actually, you might want to take your headphones off. Uncle's got his due? Was it stoi ya Momoto? Is Yamamoto? Is the picture's name?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There it is of the Dodgers. So yes, we see it. Well done.
Speaker 1: Okay, so everybody sees the New Jersey. You've been talking about get this for a while, uncle.
Speaker 6: Oh uh least since christ listen, since I think it was Christmas time.
Speaker 2: That's when you've been talking about this since long. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But they what we did, what we did, We went in Oh, by the way, this is a three hundred and ninety seven episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, And.
Speaker 3: What we did we went to the mall tonight, Jersey.
Speaker 1: To see.
Speaker 6: If it would land.
Speaker 2: Oh, to see if they had this jersey. You're just checking.
Speaker 6: Well, because it wasn't in. It hadn't it hasn't been in so.
Speaker 3: More luckily you are the half uh huh said here it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, she saw it.
Speaker 6: It was eighteen and it was right ed it is eighteen.
Speaker 1: Number eighteen number and that was the.
Speaker 3: Last one left and we were there just in the time and time. Well that worked out, been in excellute time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, here we go the much anticipated, much awaited Ya I'm a motor Jersey. Now you have this is excellent.
Speaker 2: So it's a good night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's Friday on ochill you dot com. So you know it's a good night because uncle, the podcast is on. You may call in tonight everybody. The calling number three one nine five two seven, five zero one six. Please do call that number, join us. We'll be talking with you. We can't wait to speak with you here on Uncle. The broadcast on Friday. So apologies, we weren't here by Friday. We weren't here Uncle, but we're back. Well, we got to stuff on this one day.
Speaker 6: We're going to try this stuff one day off bang.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got to have a continuation. We do on Fridays, I mean, because that's why my my customers knows it that day and then when it comes to it, they don't come the following week. They know sometime or what.
Speaker 6: Day it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we're here now and we're doing the show and we are taking calls. So once again calling number three and nine, five zero and six.
Speaker 2: We hope that you call it.
Speaker 1: We're going out live on the Ohli Radio network as well as YouTube and Twitch and rumble tonight. The tic Tac is rejecting us for the night, but we're still doing Tiktak and tic Tack is going well all in all, So we're happy with Tiktak generally speaking, aren't we on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pulling my it's pulling my weight. If I get going see, let get going on this tic tech. I may do some money thing if we get enough of them, and then I'm gonna blow in his side job with the.
Speaker 6: Shoots to go into mind.
Speaker 2: You can advertise, advertise it. I mean, that's awful.
Speaker 3: Beeping.
Speaker 1: You got some beeping going on? Okay, low lot their blood sugar monitors going off on you. Well you just ate, didn't I just tod a bumba.
Speaker 6: You had bomba bumba drink.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe your your blood sugar is high because of the bumba.
Speaker 2: Maybe that takes you up.
Speaker 1: Can't see that bringing you up? A not your till really quickly, really quickly, guys.
Speaker 5: Just a quick note for you, by the way, uncle, I'm hoping that you guys are going to explore that. Whatnot app But the baseball cards, you know, I got a Yamahoo. I got a Yama Moto and show Heyo Tani on one card in the mail the other day from that place.
Speaker 1: I got it pretty cheap. Number one number you.
Speaker 3: Got, You got his name?
Speaker 6: I got cards. I don't even have him. You got Luky. You got Lucky Jack because I don't even have him in these old ones I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I got a card with both of them on it from the World Series Highlight brand new card.
Speaker 1: So I was happy to do that.
Speaker 5: But anyways, uh, listen, you got a caller, So if you're ready to take calls, we're ready to roll there and I'll get off the line.
Speaker 1: But I want to let you know that. And also, Aaron, don't forget.
Speaker 5: I want you to check out that what not app because I think that would be an ep extreme. Remember with the baseball cards that I taught.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that the auction one where you auction your stuff off on it?
Speaker 2: Is that how it works?
Speaker 1: Strong? Yeah, you can buy or sell or trade on there. I don't know how you trade trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go ahead and start that. Yeah, that might be I mean, maybe let's push that. That's your option for to do well.
Speaker 1: That could be this Uncle, I have the Etsy shirts, you have the Retina A cards. This is gonna be a year wheel. Well yeah, well yeah, but not me. I have to I have to you do it though it probably do just as it and then I can. Yeah. No, I'm open to that.
Speaker 2: That could be interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that both of you could actually participate and it becomes a live stream and if you guys also stream it elsewhere. I think it could be a pretty wild phenomenon because you'll get brand new fans maybe from whatnot, simply because of the unique Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's and you can use it as an auction. You can sit there auctioning stuff off right about that, that's correct. You could be a seller on there, or you could be a buyer.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: And like I said, there's some way of trading. But I don't know how that works yet because I'm new to it myself. But I just looked at it and I said, this thing is tailor made for uncle to do. Even if you only do one stream one time, it'll be epic and you can share it throughout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to see how it goes. I would look and see how it goes, how it.
Speaker 1: I like the idea, I really do. Maybe maybe I'm I'm gonna look into it for sure, and yeah, maybe we'll make that happen. That's definitely a really good idea. Chat meantime, have toll meantime.
Speaker 5: It looks like Jimmy James is on the line, so I'm gonna bring.
Speaker 3: Him on, Yes, yeah, bring him on. I want to talk to him about.
Speaker 2: Something, Okay, pardon, I got the glass?
Speaker 1: Jimmy.
Speaker 2: You're on the air.
Speaker 3: Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Oh, hang on a second, maybe you no, no, no, he's Jimmy. Stop for a second. Yeah, they don't hear you. Hang on a second. Something is up with that again? Hold up, I'll fix it. Uh but something went wrong there?
Speaker 1: Hold up? Okay, Jimmy, go ahead and say something now. Uh.
Speaker 13: Test one?
Speaker 6: Two? Three?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't hear him.
Speaker 1: You're still don't. What's what's funny is I can hear an owl on our roof. Hoo. That's hooting boy up there that's.
Speaker 3: Flying around.
Speaker 1: Try this Shooty and his blowfish. All right, try this? Okay, try this, Jimmy, say something again one more time.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Now we hear Jimmy again.
Speaker 13: There you go, Oh, I got I got the glass?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: Yo? That the drop classmate, drop class?
Speaker 3: He ended out there? You got it?
Speaker 1: See better late than never, is what they say. Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Now A question I want to ask you, Jimmy, how's your boys think they're doing?
Speaker 6: How when they get in the and if we agent market, how do you think? How do you think they did.
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 13: Personally? I think they do not need to do well at all. But they seem that they they've done good. I think they've sewed the cheeks of the destruction myself.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm, well this uncle, Yeah, well, hopefully you get better Jones in the draft that's coming up.
Speaker 6: That that's next, boy, that's our whole.
Speaker 13: That's that's where hopefully we could, in theory make up.
Speaker 6: For some stuff.
Speaker 13: Now I'm kind of surprised. Where's Kirk Cousins and uh who else is locked in? The quarterbacks floating around Rogers? Is just Stave Pittsburgh. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: He wilcome back surprisingly his face.
Speaker 1: Kyler Murray went to minute Minnesota happened, That's what happened.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get He's just gonna get the start to I'm gonna bet you, Jimmy that he'll get the side over the I would say, rookie, not rookie. Second year.
Speaker 1: Man. Who's who's that guy they're talking? Oh, you're talking about the guy from Michigan, that guy who has hurt this first year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he's gonna beat him.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm damn sure. I'm pretty sure he was.
Speaker 2: They got Murray to be the starter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's gonna be the start.
Speaker 2: So that happened on that front. What else would the quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything right now with the quarterbacks, but there's some moving around. I believe.
Speaker 3: Oh they got that that guy they had from Oh oh, Vegas went back to where he's art it out in the New York Jets. He's with them now, Darnold, No, no, no, no, ve Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.
Speaker 2: Crosby, keep talking about what christ.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, not Crosby. That's that's a defensive player.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the quarterback that used to quarterback the Vegas team. Sim Seamy Smith.
Speaker 1: Sammy, Oh you're talking about he's gone back the guy Genos Smith.
Speaker 3: Geno Smith. He's gone back to where he started the Jets.
Speaker 6: None of the Jets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bo, Miami looks like they got their quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they got rid of Tua.
Speaker 6: They got with it to it and he went to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yes, and uh, this one he is.
Speaker 6: I was telling.
Speaker 2: Your sister, my.
Speaker 6: Sister, that he was the backup of Love.
Speaker 3: I had discussed discussion the new Miami quarterback, Miami quarterback.
Speaker 1: He had been a backup quarterback on the Green Bay Packers. And now that guy I forget his name, but he's coming into Miami.
Speaker 6: But he's come into Miami, and and and and and she said, that isn't the man. That isn't the man.
Speaker 3: Listen, if I don't know football, shoot somebody in the head, then this this is proper.
Speaker 6: And after all, she looked at the phone and told me, you know you're right?
Speaker 2: Did are you up for?
Speaker 1: You up on all these uh motions in the NFL? Jimmy tell you you're up on these motions? Hello? What all this? All this news that we just informed everybody about. Maybe you were a.
Speaker 13: King on Where's na Land?
Speaker 1: You know what I heard? Something was going on with him. Where's cousins going? Uncle? Do you remember his.
Speaker 3: Street cousin is from Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Is that this past year he was on the Falcons? Yes, previously. We I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: We don't know yet because we're we're still we're still looking at these players. Of course, we're still lucking where they are. Still look at the free agent market. Uh, they're still playing with it until they start the uh let's call it.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of ideas about what we could do with these guys, right, a lot, but those he's.
Speaker 6: On the market. All I know is he's on the market.
Speaker 3: And and the one that everybody everybody was talking about and went through to from Minnesota too, I mean from Vegas to Minnesota. That one went through did not go through.
Speaker 6: It fell apart. And but that one that we were having the discussion about was he.
Speaker 3: He's still on the market, of course, but now I don't know if he's gonna what what his story he is actually is.
Speaker 1: These stories will be revealed in time. Yeah, yeah, these guys.
Speaker 3: But I think what's gonna happen, and when the draft start, somebody will open up, I would say to him, But they had a physical problem with this man.
Speaker 6: And they're saying something about his knee.
Speaker 1: Is it Crosby now that you're talking, Yes, that's Crosby.
Speaker 6: I'm talking because.
Speaker 1: Crosby was gonna switch over to what team Minnesota? He was going to go to the Vikings, Yes, Minnesota, but Minnesota did some sort of had a doctor look at him, and then they said, no, you're too hurt. We don't want you exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's what actually will happened, and and and it threw I don't know if that was the new coach for the Minnesota team or was that a what man from the team, But he he when I was listening to him, he was.
Speaker 6: Going on and saying nothing so quiet. I know he wanted him. I know he wanted him.
Speaker 1: They wanted him there.
Speaker 3: But with the injury and the of sayings what they said at the what the doctors was saying, it fell apart.
Speaker 1: The Cross bowlenge, go somewhere else. But he's not going to Minnesota. They don't want him. WHOA sorry Cross, but you're stuck in Vegas for now for now.
Speaker 3: But I don't a feeling though. If they said they would take a risk, that was the wood take a risk if Minnesota took him, Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he has one.
Speaker 1: Don't want to have to feel that.
Speaker 2: Crosby I must be put on.
Speaker 1: Max Crosby is a big defensive player, very and and.
Speaker 3: And he and he said, you've all seen him play.
Speaker 6: I know how he played. He's a very good defensive player. Miami could even use him if it came to.
Speaker 2: If it came to it, anybody could use him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, anybody can use him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but Jimmy, any of that stuff, you know, any stuff.
Speaker 6: That was just any of that stuff do me.
Speaker 13: Uh, I don't heard too much. But let's see.
Speaker 6: I know the.
Speaker 13: Was Aaron Rodgers, current state Pittsburgh is on Denleiss coach end up there somehow.
Speaker 2: Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, yes, yes, because what was the Pittsburgh coach he left. There's the whole thing with the Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh coach. But now the new coach is the guy what's his name? The guy that was on the Dallas but previously he was with the Green Bay Packers one I know, Marty Mike.
Speaker 6: McCarthy, Mike mccauthy, that's him.
Speaker 1: He was the coach at the Packers when Rogers was there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he's there now.
Speaker 1: Now he's the coach at the Steelers. And presumably Rodgers had something to do with making this happen.
Speaker 3: This could go to him.
Speaker 6: That's the reason I think he'll come back.
Speaker 3: The main reason why you're saying, Jimmy about Rodgers. That's why I think he may come back because of the coach being Marthy McCarthy, because he knows him and then he can work with him and you know how it goes from there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what Jimmy was to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big coach stranger at Pittsburgh, because what.
Speaker 1: Was Pittsburgh's Why can't I think of Pittsburgh's coach he's been there forever, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's his name's eluding me right now.
Speaker 1: But basically, they let him go and now they got McCarthy, And I would say probably Rogers had something to do with making the McCarthy thing happen.
Speaker 3: I get the I have a feeling he may come back because of him being there. It will be because of him being Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that Rogers has as much like that he can make these moves happen, but he appears to be able to from what Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: About this, but just seems like that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: But he made him to go to you, well, when Rogers was on the crappy Jets team, but they got Davante Adams there, right, Well, yeah, that's what They're able to get DeVante Adams at the Jets.
Speaker 2: Am I correct?
Speaker 1: And that happened I think so, yeah, and that was because Rogers wanted him.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: There's the Green Bay thing going on with that, So I think Rogers made that happen. Yeah, And now there's this thing going on with the coaching change at Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is presumably going to keep Rogers, which I think is stupid.
Speaker 6: But I mean, what stupid about him?
Speaker 3: He knows the coach. If it wasn't for the coach, I could see him retiring. Yeah, that's why I see it. If it wasn't him, he'd be retired. I'm definitely saying he'd be retired if it wasn't him being going there.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Pittsburgh Steelers fans out there. I'm not one of them, but good luck to you all. That's all I got to say with this whole mess. I mean, maybe it might work out for him. They did better last year and I thought they would, so, I mean, I don't they get name all right? Yeah whatever. I don't know who cares something, but we do. We have Jimmy on the line, but you could also be on the line. Listener to the show call in thirty one nine five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 2: We want to hear anything that you have to say.
Speaker 1: Let us know. Maybe you've been watching Uncle's ticktacs. Let us know what you think of the tic TACs. Uncle back to the tic Tac I will mention again, we keep getting followers.
Speaker 3: I know, we get followers. That's my number one thing. Now I'm pulling my own weight on that show you are. It's it's coming, it's coming alone. And then of course I'm getting on moreints to know with the food thing that I'm doing and go over the chump with it.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand about the food thing, but it's.
Speaker 2: Working, uncle, they love your food.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: We get that meat loaf and you get the meat. Yeah, I make the meat loaf.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna tempt back well, and I'm telling you, and that's gonna make me hopefully make money.
Speaker 6: Well, we're possibly.
Speaker 2: What we're doing is we're building up to that video. Uncle.
Speaker 1: We are going to do the meat love video. But what we're doing now is the all important work of building an audience. Bill build Bill build new followers all the time. And we'll keep making videos lesser food videos of you making pancakes in the morning, of you making your taco bread, peanut butter and jellies.
Speaker 6: Grab the stove and get them alone. The women out of the.
Speaker 1: Out of my way.
Speaker 6: I can do my thinking.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what's happening.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: So wait, wait, wait, Uncle, let me get this straight. You're saying, get the women out of the kitchen.
Speaker 6: I got to do my my.
Speaker 2: This is man work.
Speaker 3: This is man's work in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: A chef is a man, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've seen the man shows food shows. They had been in him, they do, they have.
Speaker 1: And this food show, which is the Uncle food show, definitely has a man as the chef. So get the heck out of kitchen, everybody, this case, women, get out of Uncle's way.
Speaker 2: He's got to make a.
Speaker 3: Meat lo I'm gonna make a meat loaf like it or that. Who are going to be shocked about the taste? Here he comes, so I'm going to try it ready, but we still need the meat. Yeah, well that part is easy, and that's easy.
Speaker 6: When's it gonna come?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is I think if I want to build up to that, I keep doing more food videos and this is going to be a crowning achievement is your meat loaf. I want to keep doing the food videos because they're good, and that's your most popular stuff.
Speaker 3: Really least I even taste in a meat loaf and I like it. So if I like it, I'm sure we ask would Yeah that that holds up to me. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: If you like your own meat loaft, then others had up to I mean, yeah, I follow that one.
Speaker 2: Once again. Phone number three one nine five seven five zero one six.
Speaker 1: We need you. We need you on this line with us. This is a live calling show. This is Uncle the broadcast. We talk about everything, same thing when Toko wow, anything you want to.
Speaker 2: Talk about, it's open? What else? What else we got going on? What's going on in your world?
Speaker 3: We had I thought we would. I thought we were gonna have a guess tonight, but that one that went.
Speaker 1: Through with old sidekick, Yeah yeah, no, no guess No.
Speaker 3: I thought it would come. But just in case because he listened. He listens to it too.
Speaker 2: Fine, Oh yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: My parents are here and we tried to coax my dad onto the mic, but he he wasn't exactly he's he didn't do it. He was on one of our New Year's revolutions, on one of the earlier ones we did long format, so he was on that one listeners might remember, but he didn't come on tonight. But he is here with us in the house. So that's exciting. But uh, but we have our callers. We have our callers and we love it. We have our tic tag getting followers. As with each passing moment, just more and more followers.
Speaker 3: Let's go people, get them call is going there some more people.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: So we're doing that. Let's see here what else I'm having fun with the graphics right now on clip.
Speaker 3: I can see you're playing with those things again.
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to do this?
Speaker 1: Can I like switch back and forth between all these different landscape pictures and and the pictures in the moment? Allowed to do this?
Speaker 2: That's all I'm doing with the video right now.
Speaker 1: Everybody should be watching the live stream because be seeing some really exciting photos.
Speaker 6: Let's see who's in the crack room, the crack room.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the o'celly crack room, mostly the Ocelli crack room. It looks like we've got Phase Shifter and Citizen g X. So our conversation. Uh, sometimes this might be back from my show. I don't know if there's talk from this show. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're talking about government, our stuff that comingnvert your eyes everybody.
Speaker 6: They're still talking about it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just nobody's jumped in the crack room talking uncle topics just yet took out.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's early for them, it's all early for the uncle crowd.
Speaker 13: Earlier, earlier on in the discussion, we were discussing that missing UFO general. What's up with that face? I mean, Aaron Welcome. No one's talking.
Speaker 1: About that missing UFO general. Is this one of the guys that's like up on the disclosure stuff or whatever. He's saying like, yeah, there's aliens, Yeah, there's UFOs, Yeah, we see him. Is that it?
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Speaker 13: There's an Air Force general. He retired thirteen years ago. He's active in the the ufouap deal. He's part of some group that the guy from UH Blink two founded concerning UFOs, amongst other things. He's just a guy and he's living in New Mexico. And he's disappeared about the same time Nancy Guthrie did, but she's gotten no cover, which she's gotten a lot of coverage. Oh and he also used to run the UH I don't know how you'd refer to it other than secret weapons program at Wright Patterson Field. He's an MIT dude graduate.
Speaker 15: Stuff like that, but an interesting.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, I haven't been up on that, but I should be, and I don't know. It sounds like something's going on, right all right, Uncle, what's going on with all this weird alien stuff?
Speaker 3: Uncle's I don't know. That's yo other side looking on. She's the one that talks about a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does like those things. She likes the UFO topic topic, so she's the expert, not me. But something's definitely happening because.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're coming now. Maybe they'd be coming down and telling the people with now what's going on on his show, what was going on in his show, not saying what it is, and it's going to up to those guys seeing this is when it's coming and boom, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I know. I mean, since we're back on a topic, I mean, we've been the same things that we've been seeing for since like the second year straight that we keep seeing these orbs whatever the hell they are, every night. So we were still seeing those same things all the time, and I still don't know what they are, but they're all I know is that they are still there and they've consistently been there since the beginning of last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're just looking at I think they are doing. They're looking out for us, Is that it? I think that's what main.
Speaker 1: Thing it is.
Speaker 2: They're looking out for us US.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they're saying, don't listen to its dang idiot.
Speaker 10: Whoever.
Speaker 2: So so're trying to give us good advice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's what it is. That could be.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm open. I'm open to listening to such advice. So far, from my point of view, all I've seen them do is float around and change colors. Well, that's what they do, all sorts of weird flight stuff, and they're real good at that. In terms of anything else, I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical that these things are definitely aliens sent here to save our planet from us destroying it. Which, I that's a comforting thought and I very much want to believe that, But that's also the reason I kind of don't. That seems too convenient. It's like, yeah, these aliens are just gonna pop in and tell us to stop being morons. It's like, yeah, I wish it were that easy. But you know, but the long story short, we're seeing these flying UAP and they're still there.
Speaker 2: What they are I don't know, but they are there, that is for sure. So that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: That is that does make things interesting, I will say, it is kind of Oh that's cool.
Speaker 6: I guess I found when the party is?
Speaker 2: You found out when the party?
Speaker 1: What kind of party?
Speaker 6: I finally got this, she said, no, it's Sunday.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, So now to go back. Did the aliens tell you this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: They should have.
Speaker 1: See if they aliens were really here, they'd be like.
Speaker 2: Our personal assistants.
Speaker 1: They'd be telling us what we need to remember to do, and like, oh, don't forget this, you got to go to dentist today. It's what the stupid little AI systems are going to be doing. They're gonna be our personal assistance soon. But it'd be a lot cooler if they were aliens. But we could pretend that these chat bot AI systems are aliens, and that'd be a way to kind of like fuse the two ideas the other. It's like, this AI personal assistant I have on my phone is actually an alien. I like that?
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to do that?
Speaker 1: Uncle alien? Woa?
Speaker 3: Whoah woah, you can talk about aliens because I'm most out of things.
Speaker 1: Would say at this time, when didn't doubt talk about an alien.
Speaker 3: I'm just talking about aliens.
Speaker 1: I want to put the alien on my phone and have it organize my life for me, because I'm I have.
Speaker 3: It on my screen here bouncing around with these things.
Speaker 6: You're playing with?
Speaker 2: Are ladies that alien?
Speaker 6: Don't a man? Arian?
Speaker 1: A man?
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And I have it pull up clips like this at a moment's notice, any tell me it's gonna be learned.
Speaker 2: Here's somebody who likes aliens.
Speaker 3: There's somebody next to me like arians.
Speaker 2: We're talking.
Speaker 1: It's just talk about how my phone is gonna be an assistant and it's gonna be an alien. Yeah, it's gonna it's gonna tell me about the appointments I have for today. But it's not gonna just be a phone. It's gonna be AI. But I'm gonna want it to be an alien. At the same time.
Speaker 2: Can I do that? I've been giving permission to do that.
Speaker 1: I ask what, I don't understand what's going on. I don't even understand either.
Speaker 6: We're just making it. We're just making a.
Speaker 1: We're making up the show as we go.
Speaker 6: Along because I'm losing.
Speaker 2: OK, let's see that Y'a'm a moto jersey. We have this show, show shows a moto. Let's see this moto.
Speaker 1: Let this thing everybody, and I'm moving the cameras they see.
Speaker 2: Oh man, everybody seeing this moto.
Speaker 3: That says hy a, and yeah, yeah, there it is.
Speaker 6: I couldn't expell it.
Speaker 1: Well, all you do is just look at the back conveniently, and there we go. What a great new jersey, fresh from the mall.
Speaker 3: I just got it to see, just got it tonight, Well done, uncle is And I grabbed it was the last when I'm supposed it was the last one. And medium too.
Speaker 6: That and and that is said, think, gosh, finally.
Speaker 3: Taken. Oh how long we've been having this problem since Christmas? Long time, it's been since Christmas too Now.
Speaker 2: It's a long time, too long, too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finally the saga is now complete.
Speaker 3: So if you see Dave tomorrow in the shock At tournament, tell him I got him.
Speaker 2: I'll tell him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're here.
Speaker 13: Let me on the line.
Speaker 2: There's Jimmy, what's what's.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 13: What about the eighth I heard there's been a bunch of bigfoot sightings in Ohio?
Speaker 1: What about that?
Speaker 6: Like eight of them in the week.
Speaker 2: You know what I did hear about that? Yeah, for some reason. Ohio. Oh, they're seeing Bigfoot in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about.
Speaker 3: What's in him? He's faced west. Where's my boy? People go down to Ohio.
Speaker 1: He's famous for being in the other Pacific, northwest Oregon. I see him walking down Patterson Gimlin. That was taken I think in Washington. But the article a new place for him.
Speaker 13: The article I reds suggested that they'd noticed that the big Foot are moving from California out east to skip the taxes.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh wow, the Bigfoot. They're they're closer to humankind than we had previously suspected.
Speaker 3: Uncle that these people, if we can actually what won't surprise me? I tell you this, what will surprise me if we if we ever seen a Bigfoot's face. That was shocked the heck out of me because.
Speaker 6: I've been yet trying to look for this guy.
Speaker 3: You know how long longer before this, before I was doing my shows, Way before I doing my shows.
Speaker 2: You've been spending a lot of time.
Speaker 6: Study looking to understand what his mind is saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when he finally does show up, yeah, he can's Ohio or California or Oregon or whatever. It's gonna be something to look at, a lot to look at it, and said, sasquatch face, it exactly doesn't look at it. We thought we knew what it might look like, but now we got more questions than ever. He's going to Ohio, like anybody with any sense would.
Speaker 16: Because as we've just known, your buddy, my Sam, our buddy, oh Cooley, Cooley, my sum he's in a prime to I could see a bigfoot showing up around Cooley's place for sure.
Speaker 3: It would be I mean, flip him out. I should like to see what his face.
Speaker 6: Would look like.
Speaker 1: Showing up in that part of Ohio makes a lot of sense to me. Yeah, he should, he should go there. So I don't know, I mean, these reports, there must be something to these reports. The reason why there's so many there. I've heard other people before claim to see bigfoot in all different kinds of places. I've heard people say they seem in Florida, all over the place. It ends up being, yeah, which is.
Speaker 3: You don't think this thing of them looks like a big bear from what I'm seeing pictures, of course, but that's pictures, So.
Speaker 1: You think that's what the face might look like, Uncles.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It may, it may, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe big Bear, why not, it could he could.
Speaker 1: Probably one in big Bear, California right now. Yeah, Wow, that's very exciting. That's some interesting crypti news there, Jimmy. We appreciate it. We appreciate the update. Where do you learn about that? Just online?
Speaker 13: It's that's such a big deal. I made it to like all the news networks like pretty we'd have been allowed of shavings a big foot in Ohio lately.
Speaker 1: Very exciting. Well, it might be time to go back to Ohio. I'm close to what I'm thinking. I've been too too far, too long since I've been back, got you. Yeah, it's been a long time. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The last time I was there, I remember it was a snow and we had we had the dogs with us, and I slipped over the place walking them.
Speaker 6: So it was winter, that was winter time. That was winter time.
Speaker 1: Then it's not the best time to be in Ohio. But yeah, it gets snowed.
Speaker 6: That's the last time I've been here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to go back. I would, I really would. I really like Ohio and I recommend it to people if you're thinking about going to well, you know what. Sometimes I will say this, I like it. But sometimes I'll hear people here in California that have lived here for their own lives they start talking about like going back to Ohio and like, look, I love Aisle, but for you just being used to living in California, you have to What I got realize is when you go back there, it's going to be different. So you can do it. I'm not saying don't, but just realize it's not like California is, and don't have too many expectations. Could well is it theoretically? Sometimes I don't know. It just depends. Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 2: It should be, definitely had ought to be.
Speaker 1: But the I don't know, a lot of people have ended up moving and sort of regretted and then just go back, or the shine of that idea is long worn off for most people at this point. But whatever, We're just all trying to figure out some answer to the crazy question of what the hell are we even doing?
Speaker 2: So good luck to.
Speaker 1: Everybody in your quest. I'm I'm doing what I can here. It's a mixed results, but mostly good I gotta say uncle. When it comes down to I think we've done pretty well for ourselves.
Speaker 17: Well see, all right, this is getting into the show almost. Yeah, I got it in toward it, six towards it. So should we do a shout out?
Speaker 6: Shout out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could, I could do that.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Okay, Jimmy, he's the first one online, he's the first one.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, shout out two, all of those big foot down in Ohio.
Speaker 13: You know, don't dismiss the terms of Michigan. Come look around.
Speaker 15: If you see, because pleasant peninsula looking about you. Come, Bigfoot, come wherever, use boll tax right, all right, jeez.
Speaker 1: All right, great shout out Jimmy calling out to big flight this drinking as part of the Michigan tourism effort.
Speaker 2: There. I like that, So that's cool. Chuck, would you like to do a shout out tonight?
Speaker 5: Well, just shout out to everybody putting up with a little transitional time period and for making it through another Friday the thirteenth, because this is the second one in a row that we got to go through, you know, because we had one in February and now lined up again in March. So shout out to everybody. Who's listening, working on getting a new computer and all that and so you know all that good stuff. I know you were trying to help, Yeah, and because I need yeah, I need a new computer and a few other things coming up, but we're gonna we're gonna bike through it all and hopefully get a new and improved video set up coming soon. So shout out to the people that are working on it with me.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, very good, Uh, very good, Chuck, new setup and all set up by Chuck over there. You want me to give a shout out, you know, I'm last. I know that Uncle's last. Here it is everybody. I want to thank everybody on our tictac. The followers just keep pouring in and it couldn't be more exciting to see the reactions to Uncle's fantastic videos over there. It's cool, it really has been.
Speaker 2: It's fun. I'll say this like, it's nice to get.
Speaker 1: Some kind of engagement and people going like, you know this thing that you made, I like it, And that's what's going on there and I appreciate that. So thank you everybody who's followed over there, and Uncle, who you shut out to.
Speaker 3: We shout out to my regulars and my regular listeners on uited States and any new ones, especially to shout out to my friends the Nick and uh.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Nick Nick and uh Nick and somebody else.
Speaker 6: His wife's name, I love, I forgot her name.
Speaker 1: Shout out to you.
Speaker 3: I'm shouting out to YouTube and and uh everybody else and.
Speaker 1: Never was that was been listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we appreciate your listenership.
Speaker 1: We really do so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: Uncle theepodcast dot com at Uncle Podcasts on the social medias.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for that.
Speaker 1: We're live on Friday every night a Chili dot com the Chillie Radio Network.
Speaker 2: We're very excited to come back next week.
Speaker 6: We'll be back next week.
Speaker 2: We promise we'll be back. It's gonna be a good show. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we get hopefull we get some people like the baseball Man and I wanted to get to but I guess he didn't come on ye baseball man.
Speaker 2: Maybe y'll.
Speaker 3: Mike Mom might be calling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll see y'all on the next shows. And Uncle whyane your brand sadly.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the podcast is indeed bye bye. Okay, we'll just say that