Speaker 1: Friend of night. You and your boys went out to me huh. Then they hung out, but you came home around three, Yes you did. If sexy y'all went out ha ha. Then for your relage because only two of you had dinner, found your credit courcy.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa ha whoa ha ha ha whoa ha ha whoa ha ha ha whoa ha ha ha whoa ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: And don't you dare come running back to me?
Speaker 2: Oh ha ha ha oh ha ha ha oh ha ha ha ha ha ha oh ha ha ha ha ha ha whoa ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: That's what you get class, And we're going down on fee.
Speaker 4: Yes he is because you partied. Wow, girl was up there dead.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know you haven't a day that you deserve. Yes you are. I used to see you in your big shoes when I used to work at Sony.
Speaker 3: Take it home, Take it home because.
Speaker 1: Your what else is evil? We saw your credit card receipts.
Speaker 3: M h m hm oh ha ha ha.
Speaker 4: How to eat.
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 4: Welcome back to another episode of dada XD, The blackest Show about Nothing or you know, the most canceled show about nothing.
Speaker 5: Cancelation Jeffrey the Wigs are ruling critical.
Speaker 1: Man, your opinions will be the only way you go. It's your fault. It's you're like, why do you keep bringing hair boy? Why you keep bringing us there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: That means you just like.
Speaker 3: Bride, you know, moving right along? Yeah, why you keep?
Speaker 1: Why you keep? Why you keep trying to make me not pay my bills?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Why you keep? Why you keeping? Why you keep taking us through the taking us through the.
Speaker 3: Counting on? Do I did not thing? Okay, I did nothing of the sort. All I have done.
Speaker 4: Was, you know, post a physical manifestation of what we talk about every week on the show. You know, however, I don't know if I talked about it last week, but we'll say it again. I did have to take turn off the comments because in new social media, the streets don't understand.
Speaker 3: Code, no nuance or meaning, Like they.
Speaker 4: Don't understand snitching, like they go tag such and such and go teg such.
Speaker 3: And such and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: See that's why people call you, call you words that we're not supposed to say anymore, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And it's not because little you're a little nuts. Yeah, yeah, well you know exactly what if the village is again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like like that man, you don't know the joke. Now they'd be like, no, I don't know the joke. I don't get nuance.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, so the good old line, the famous quote humor is wasted on the foreign So scram.
Speaker 3: Okay skid with a tourists.
Speaker 1: So many tourists all the time, anyway.
Speaker 4: Can I can? I? I have a lot of ship to talk to you about. But since about tourism, you know, shout out to mother nature. She's taking back the night. You know, she's gotten some retinol, so she's purging now. Yeah, because over yonder, in the osiris of this shit, they are currently.
Speaker 3: Melting.
Speaker 4: And I always think you only get mainstream media news, just like you would in any other country. Right, So I see the tolls of France, But what about the other smaller countries, or what about the black people in these countries?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? So, but.
Speaker 4: It's indicative of where we are as a society, because it's like, you know, people have denied climate change for so long and and you know, I hate there's been this American sentiment of like haha, God bless America.
Speaker 3: That's y'all. We have air conditioning. Nina, Nina, Nina, And I'm just like, don't you.
Speaker 4: You don't see how this is all benected?
Speaker 1: Like you don't see, like, bitch, we are also having issues. Have you not looked into the local data centers?
Speaker 4: Like like it is one hundred degrees where you are right now? Do you know how warm it is in Los Angeles currently.
Speaker 1: There is a nationwide heat wave.
Speaker 4: Not here it is sixty eight degrees. This is not about to get one. This is her function. It's been you know, El Nino is here and you know the diva, you know, he's sets in and settles in. You know she alternates, Yeah, very deep because then it's you know, El Nino and then ts Nina because she transitions video the dawn all study the weather dolls. No, I've been watching way too much.
Speaker 3: So Luscious Basca Okay, I love Luscious so much. Yes, me too.
Speaker 4: Oh what I seriously had to tell you why I had the whole kit and kaboodle earlier. Remember how I talked to you a couple of weeks ago about mother's dan. I had to go through my mother's phone and block some stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I didn't think that this would come up.
Speaker 4: So you know, moms now they send you links to stuff and it's from maga websites and shit have plenty. Now, my mother was like sending me links to like, oh like great historical facts and all this stuff. So you know, she said it historical facts and things. So I I click on the link and this is black Lady. She looks like the lady from Carmel San Diego. And so I'm like watching and I'm like, okay, I'm like, but Mom, why are you sitting to me this like this is like what you learn in like what you've taught me, you know, like regular stuff. And then I keep watching the video and then I looks from the Foundational Black Americans Academy.
Speaker 3: So then I said, oh no, Ma, no, no, no no. I was very Michael Scott.
Speaker 4: About it, right, we no diaspora a crew, Yeah no. And then we had a larger discussion about why this is a problematic in things, and she understood it, so that wasn't the issue. The issue then is the Internet and algorithms and things talking to one another.
Speaker 3: So for the last four days, my four you page on reels.
Speaker 4: And the clock app for whatever reason, because you know they listen and talk to once among another and you two shorts, mind you fb a content also mixed with black Hebrew israel Like.
Speaker 7: Because black America.
Speaker 3: The next thing that happened.
Speaker 4: Was that I've learned that they have like they have like their own schools and they have their own systems.
Speaker 3: Let's go with that. I just thought it was niggas yelling on the street.
Speaker 4: No, it's a it's a it's an organization, the Israelites, the Gospel Cues as somebody called it all.
Speaker 3: But I had to tell you that that.
Speaker 4: You know, they've they've swum back around and they're and they're getting They're getting people of a certain generation because you know, a certain type of rhetoric and type of language that they use. Definitely, uh, you know people of that age group recognize that and real recognized real to them.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: It resounds deeply within.
Speaker 1: Black Israelites are so deeply hilarious to me. But you ain't never gonna get me to take them seriously because these niggas have called me everything everything short of the Devil's spawn walking past. So I'm never going to be on your side.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, I just found it interesting that now I've been inundated, you know, not even through you.
Speaker 3: I'm going battle.
Speaker 4: I was like, who would have thought this would come through my mother?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm no, that absolutely makes sense because my father sent me a doctor Umar video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ironically, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Ironically, and this is an who fully understands iron but he's also of a certain generation. My father is right at the border of Boomer and gen X, like my parents are right, they're right there, you know what I'm saying. So they were prop their coming of age was more gen X than it was Boomer, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so I have some of those boomerdencies.
Speaker 1: They've got a few of those that come in and then there's all But then we know, we know about gen X men and their issues with misogyny and homophobia and.
Speaker 3: And display anymore so they turned on to women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then there was still the intersect because you had public enemy. But then you also still was like, you know, bitches a ship, but those and tricks. So you know it's no, I'm not saying my father got that because he don't have that. But what yes, he sent me a doctor Umar video an ironically, and you know, we just have to do our due diligence as best we can.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll say it. I'm in my heel era I said at the beginning of the year. Sometimes doctor Lamar doesn't say anything wrong, it's it's there are there are, there are things for the majority that are ridiculous and phobic, eistic.
Speaker 1: Sure you may not pat your white wife, but.
Speaker 4: Some things he says our parent about and about so, I don't know what to.
Speaker 1: Tell you black Queen's father.
Speaker 8: Nobody's never Yeah, so broken clock whatever you want, broken clock, clock, toaster, whatever.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: Well, I love being a Black American. I'm like, I'm proud of that ship. I love being Black American because I love all of the things that make my culture my culture, you know what I'm saying. And they are culture and it has been it is a culture that has been created out of so much harm that's been done to us, and out of so much resilience and necessary resilience, and you know, so I love that shit. And also, Nigga, I am part of a diaspora and that's cool too, bitch Like, like, I don't know what the fucking problem is here. We did a lot of shit. We set We absolutely took a lot of shit on our backs. We absolutely made a space because of because of the resilience that we've had to have where it has been a motivation and a building block for other people to use it as well. Because white supremacy don't discriminate globally. You know what I'm saying, colonialism does not discriminate globally. Like I'm proud to be black American. And also I'm not fucking delusional. Yeah, yeah, anyway, I didn't.
Speaker 3: More positive things to talk to you about. It's FIFA time.
Speaker 1: So I just learned. I just figured out the difference to FIFA world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah is the organ World.
Speaker 1: Cup is the is the game, right, The World Cup is the playoffs, and the FIFA is the NBA.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, a dangerous organization.
Speaker 4: We should get into it one day.
Speaker 1: Wait which one?
Speaker 3: No, like no FIFA?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm like yeah, oh no, nigga, I got some stuff like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's dangerous.
Speaker 4: But shout out to age of the chaos, Alma, who has been putting me on to all the tea through World Cup and things, and and I catch it when I can because soccer matches are very very football matches are very very long, and and and this is just me being American. You know, I need a little bit more video production, you know what I mean, to like get me back in you know what I mean, Like Americans have the attention span of a huh.
Speaker 3: So, Like I know, so I need a.
Speaker 4: Little bit more pizzazz, a little bit more, you know. Uh, you gotta move it up a little bit for me, you know what I mean. There's only so much men running around, and sure its can do for me, you know what I mean, Like I need if you want to be invested in the ship, you gotta.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I my my first and only full football game that I've ever watched in my life. I watched after this doctor put me in labor. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think thirteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Thirteen years ago, Oh my god, the doll.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I know, I'm just it's emotional. So I go into labor thirteen years ago because this nigga decided to stick his whole fore arm up my vagina. And that is because of uh medical racism. But that's another conversation. So he's like, why you're not dialect, and I said, because I'm not. I'm not full term yet, and he was like, you should be further along, and then put stuck the whole ship up there, and I was like, are you motherfucking kidding me? Worst pain ever? It was worse than having this nigga And then Tristan wanted to fight.
Speaker 3: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: We ended up going across the street because I needed a meat boss sub. So we go get a meat boss sub and there's a after it was over, I was traumatized and hungry.
Speaker 3: After you gave birth.
Speaker 1: After after this nigga stuck his forearm up my vagina.
Speaker 3: So you so you left? Hold on, I'm sorry, So you left the Were you in the delivery room?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I was.
Speaker 1: I went for my for an appointment, okay, And then he's like, oh, you should your cervice should be a little bit more open, and so yeah, but it was in a very you know, harsh and Eastern European way, and so this nigga opened up my cervix by sticking his forearm up me. But it was also not time for all of that, and so this is during my appointment. So I leave the appointment, so this is to like open me up more for time going forward. Still feel like that wasn't right, and I've talked to a couple of doctors and they were like, yeah, that don't sound right, especially because it was at like thirty seven weeks I believe, so anyway, I think it was thirty seven weeks. So then after it's all done, I'm like, oh, that was horrible.
Speaker 3: Wah whah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: We leave.
Speaker 1: I want a meatball, sup. So we go across the street and there is a football game on, so he sit down so I could decompress, eat my meatballs up, and in Tristan is explaining football to me, because again he's actually very good at it. Like the first time this nigga said he was gonna get into cipher and start exactly. But the first time he said he was gonna get int the a cipher I ain't never seen, I was like, don't get it, embarrassing. And then this nigga got in and was dribbling with the feet and I was I was like, oh shit, okay, okay, It's like the time I didn't believe him when he say he was allergic to shrimp, but anybody, that's another conversation.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 1: He's explaining the football to me, and I actually was invested in the game once I understood it, I just never went back to like understand it more and watch more games, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's one of those things you need to watch communally, like I watch sports. Chris will be like, oh, you're being a void today. I'm like, well, yes, I enjoy I enjoy the competition, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It just yes, they happen to be men.
Speaker 4: And I might objectify them every now and again, but I like the competition part of it. But I realized soccer is to be enjoyed with a bunch of people because every time I've tried to watch earnestly because on direct TV it's nothing but World Cup everything, I'll go.
Speaker 3: On and watch. I'm like, this is great, mind you.
Speaker 4: Even when I went to go film Furious Thoughts, they had it on and I was like, Okay, this is great. Everybody's in it, and I'm like, Okay. When I'm with people, yeah, I don't even know what you like. They make a hypistess like I think.
Speaker 1: You have to be a big fan because my home, my homegirl that be watching it, she'd be she'd be ready for the games to come on. I'm like, damn, bitch, you really like you in this ship.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: But I think this is our deep americanism, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know that's like any sport though, like people do it for golf or or volleyball or what's that shit I showed you world tag.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I'm not talking about that. I see the thing about those are niche things. Well maybe not golf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: But Americans, this American elitism bullshit like they intentionally they took the fucking name and made another sport. And then everywhere else in the fucking world is into this ship except us. Unless you into this ship. It's only niche quote unquote here everywhere else in the fucking world. That shows you what are probably are. Like you all said, no, no, we're gonna be football and we're gonna take and it's gonna be a whole difference.
Speaker 4: Your feet.
Speaker 1: And said in football you wear the light jersey, light shorts. You know what I'm saying, You know, cute little knee high socks and ship. No put on the full fucking garb and kill yourself and ram each other like fucking bulls in our game and we're gonna call it football.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how was your week? It was good.
Speaker 1: It was a lovely week. Actually, my child turned thirteen years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: She turned thirteen, and I can't even believe that, Like I think I'm still processing it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had a cookout. That's what she wanted, and so we had a cookout and I, you know, I went to Costco. I got all the chicken brisket ribs, We made potato salad, baked Be's mac and cheese. Like it was a proper black cookout, chips for the kids. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to the Malcolm x Bestock community that black run and they really looked out. Shout out to Brian, they really looked out for us. I got there early and mama was in full Uncle Jade mode. I grilled off like fifty pounds of meat that day. And let me tell you something, so proud. You know, some of her United Colors of Benenton friends came and that's lovely.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you have to deal with that, especially.
Speaker 1: Now you know now now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We iset is captain planet, okay.
Speaker 1: And cool, But that means that that means that while our kids are like, yeah, I love kim chi and I'm gonna try this and so forth and so on, y'all are gonna come be a part of our culture too. So they came and they had ribs and hot dogs and potato salad and baked beans and mac and cheese and got to see the way that we intentionally love one Noah like Mary set up a beautiful little like teenage altar for her, a little coming of age table with flowers and cowie shells and can and you know what I'm saying. We just wanted her to feel good and feel loved and that and and had our music blessing. Got the police called on us. This is the second birthday now the police have.
Speaker 3: Been called tradition.
Speaker 1: Tradition. Okay, shout out to tradition. It's not annual, but it happens. You are if you don't remember, there's a whole story about Noah's fourth birthday, but well, I can talk about that later. If you're new here, should I say police got called?
Speaker 3: They already told us we have a listeners, So hello to you all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe we should do a revisit of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good time. We should do that next week maybe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually good. Okay, next week, I'll tell you all how how Noah's fourth birthday, six to eight police officers walked into a ceramic shop for me. But anyway, police got called this time too. They knew it was some bullshit. It was a noise complaint from gentrifiers. And they told me ahead of time of the day. They was like, listen, they're gonna call the cops. They're gonna call the They called the cops on some screaming autistic kids who came to visit the garden exactly, so they're gonna call the cops on us. So they called the cops on us. Like, if you call the cops on some screaming neuro divergent children at one pm in the middle of the week, what the fuck kind of soul do you have?
Speaker 4: That's why I would have woke them about one am and it showed up to them people's house and had them scream.
Speaker 3: But that's just me.
Speaker 1: No, we just actually I can't say that we let them all three right. It was like we definitely still. We was like, oh, you called the police. I was like, no, you can't hear us. You caught the cops on us.
Speaker 4: I hope you hear this pussy like I would have made their day, bitch.
Speaker 1: And the cops came, and it was just it's like, it's a happy birthday to your daughter. We're out of here, like you know what I'm saying, not saying I advocate for them niggas, because you already, but I.
Speaker 4: Gotta be honest, it's it's it's the Brooklyn. It's very Brooklyn to have a cops called.
Speaker 1: On you at your birthday, even and the cops will come and they'll see it's a birthday and niggas are not swinging, and.
Speaker 4: It's for noise. I'm not thinking, not saying for any you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Ye, well, not that first one, but this one, yes, noise complaint, you know. And of course it's some fucking o fa who just moved to the neighborhood and thinks that it belongs to them in the middle of a Sunday afternoon, You stupid fucking bitch. May you have the day, you fucking deserve. I hope you fall down your brownstone steps every time you step out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always.
Speaker 4: It's always the folks who have moved from elsewhere to make noise complaints about the big urban jungle that they wanted to live in so bad. You know, they talked about it two episodes of Girls and three episodes of Friends, and all of a sudden, they fucking married Tyler Moore on a train, you know what I mean, not realizing that that's all fantasy.
Speaker 3: You're going to be poor and you're going to live in a deal with it.
Speaker 1: They called the police on a school trip for neurodiversion students in the middle of the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it was lovely other otherwise the girl was loved oning. Apparently my aunt and my mother in law have planned to get matching tattoos. I don't know, uh.
Speaker 3: Cavers. I love that.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, I am going to get a tattoo. I she could have match to my mom ma. See what she says, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, yes, I'll come and would be like, what I'm getting anything, just you should propose it to see.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna yeah, I'm gonna ask that, like Ma, we should get matching tattoos. I think if I if I presented to her as matching with me, she would be way more inclined to do it, not like to get something like ridiculous or whatever, because I'll be like Ma, because my mother turns.
Speaker 1: Out to get a little clown figure.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: I'm not even being a dickhead, like.
Speaker 3: It's not putting a fucking clown on me.
Speaker 4: My grandmother comes to visit me, enough, okay, I smell her all the time, I'd be like, white diamonds.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, girl, I don't need that. I don't need no negro the clown holding the clown on me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, And I need to And the problem is I need to go get them the praise because my mother was like, I'm not taking them with me, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Girl, get rid of him.
Speaker 1: Now there is some lady in the middle of Pennsylvania who paid good money for that there.
Speaker 3: I don't see that.
Speaker 4: I won't want them to have it because they're all black clowns. And so therefore I would feel a way.
Speaker 3: That was the thing. My grandmother was very specific, like no, whoa huh when she comes to visit well, she'll let me know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll buy it, and then it'll be like that, It'll be like that that tells from the hood, you know what I'm saying, And they'll come alive in they're little you know, I.
Speaker 4: Would have like haunt, yeah perhaps, but no, like the most of the clowns that she has in that curio black term yeah or have yeah, they're all black or have some sort of of she got us from somewhere black. Okay, you know what I mean. So they have a story. So I'm assuming that I think she assumed that they were going to be in the family. But I'm gonna tell you right now, my every one of us have always told her that we don't want them things, so and now that she's passed on, it's kind of like, well, you know, but AnyWho, enough about that. How else was your week? Are we your childhood? Thirteen thirty?
Speaker 1: My pop up is this Sunday. Yes, it is exciting. Pre Orders are officially closed as of now, but slide through. I am preparing a certain quantity of walk up you know for walk ups, but that is limited, so you know, come through and also come have a cocktail, Come have a cocktail or a mocktail. You know what I'm saying. It's in honor of the red drink of Juneteenth, So I called it a liberation libation, you know. And it's going to be a RedBerry sorrow so you can have that, like I said, as a cocktail in mocktail is going to be delicious.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you're supporting, you know, black owned, bar black owned, small creator whatever. I you know, I don't know what I want to call it myself. I'm a chef, yes, but I don't know, you know, podcast create, I don't know content creator. Don't really love that.
Speaker 4: I like what Bruce Vilanche calls himself, Bruce Vilanche. He says, I'm a bone vivon. I'm I'm I live, I live a good life.
Speaker 1: You support Jada.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I have a bone vvon, I lead, I lead a life while lived.
Speaker 4: I like whatever that lives whatever that.
Speaker 1: I can't really take that because I played, you know, Brooklyn Rent. But I but you know what's up? Think I see you know what I'm saying. French and Spanish, I live a life of soso. What you got going on?
Speaker 3: Was your week?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: My week was good? I I have been over the last few weeks. I have been trying to.
Speaker 4: Reset the clock on a certain things, like health wise, so I have been trying to eat less trash. So I've kicked into higher gear now where it's just like, okay, no trash at all, So I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: A lot more water.
Speaker 4: I also have been really learning about skincare and so like, as you can see, so this is we're glowing here, it's brightening and things. So I've been really focusing on, like I'm both in body too, because you know, skincare is for a body is very important, especially because I don't aging is always so complicated, right, Like I'm not trying to look like Karama wish. We will talk about in a second, and you'll see as soon as you google, we might have to dig into Patreon a.
Speaker 3: Race. For Jade's reaction as she looks up, I did.
Speaker 1: I told you I used to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll discuss that in a second. Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're talking about the hitch, bad reactions.
Speaker 3: The relationship with you know, he's in a new relation.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, wait, there's a lot happening right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let me finish this.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Okay, but yeah, aging is complicated for men and stuff, but I don't Aging is a is a blessing. But I also don't have you know, I don't want to, you know, have my skin droopy a ship like that. So I've been really like doing my due diligence to get my skin up. So that's been good. What I meant to talk about to you this week was happened to me this week with with seafoot and stuff like that. Was that Mexico one. It's great. Let me tell you something. They have your primas and primos and premans.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, uh, the firework.
Speaker 4: Is out of control, like they this is new to the point where these are like bombs that that are going on.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 4: Sound insensitive because there are people who go through actual real warship. But if I but if I were to liken it to anything like if I were a veteran or something like that would flip me the fuck out.
Speaker 3: It flips me the fuck out.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, but like they're so obnoxious and every year they get more, they get louder, more like windows shattering, like it's just it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I it's funny you say that because and thank you for saying that. We don't want to be insensitive to the because again, genocide is still happening. Let us be very clear just because just because we don't say it vocally on every episode now doesn't mean it's not still going on. But last night specifically, and this shit happened in here right now, like you know, the Knicks is everything's kind of died down from that, and like, you know, we just we're just in summer time. I know it had to be fireworks going off, but I had to literally stop everything I was doing and be like, those are some of the most aggressive fireworks that I've heard, to the point where I was like, is there a demolition going on or something somewhere right now? At this hour? It was it was like deep, Yeah, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 1: Uating like mosquitoes.
Speaker 4: Because I don't know, it's fucking crazy, And you know, it makes like Angelino's on edge because we had that fire and Boil Heights recently where the whole frigeration it was like five hundred thousand square feet of like freezer space that got burned with a whole bunch of food in it. So now they're doing this cleanup. But it's a bio hazard because it's a bunch of rotting meat that is coming.
Speaker 3: Through the air in East LA.
Speaker 4: So, you know, so those type of fears, you know, come up when you hear explosions like that or toppled with that eaten fire or you know, alta dina or.
Speaker 3: Palisates fire. You know what I mean. It's it's traumatizing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people are still dealing with the effects of all of that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's just like I want people to be a little bit more mindful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we have to celebrate cautiously, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh enlightened?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, no, okay, really quick about ahead. You've seen that lady who was fired from Chase the Executive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did that trash can.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: This is one of the things that two things can be true. I don't think that lady should have been fired, but I also think she was dumb as hell for doing all of that, and she should have got a ticket for literary.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It was the literate for me. I was like, come on, yeah, like like.
Speaker 3: That that was my weird and disgusting.
Speaker 4: I don't see how that has anything to do with your job or what it doesn't.
Speaker 1: And that felt like that felt like a reason, like you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, like so yeah, But otherwise I do think you should be fine by and I don't believe in that, but I do think, like, bitch, why would you do that? Like, and why are you stealing a garbage can? You could just paint one yourself.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, why can't we just what happened to Crafts? But I do not think that Ladies should have lost her job. They definitely tried to make an example of her, and I fucking hate that. Make an example bullshit. I hate it and I also was But she didn't.
Speaker 4: Have to do that either. No, yeah, two things. Shoot, they both didn't have to do that, like at all. I was gonna say, I do have some good news. I have some new clients. They launched this a week.
Speaker 3: Over on Socials Beauty without the Gloss.
Speaker 4: They are two beautiful black queens who are discussing the ins and outs of the beauty industry. They're both beauty industry professionals with hella years of experience in between them. They are doing their series of stuff doing through Socials only at this time, which is a great way to get the people where they're at. This week, they're discussing beauty and tech, including AI and what that means for skin and us in the industry as a whole. So go check them out and beauty without the Gloss on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my YouTube channel is back.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I said that here, Yes you did, but say it again. But yeah, my YouTube channel is back. New episodes coming soon right now. We're doing reruns until until because we're under construction back here and so but that will be fixed this weekend, I believe. So okay, we're getting to the getting to the shiz nai.
Speaker 3: You know, I love it.
Speaker 4: But with that being said, oh, paying bills right because we're like forty minutes in. Thank you for supporting us each and every week, telefriend, telephone, Tell a friend. Welcome new listeners. I know we got a lot of folks over from our time doing that wonderful game show. Oh yeah, yes, yeah, so thank you all for coming by and stick Yeah, but welcome. Tell a friend we're here every Friday. Also, tell a friend about our patreon, where the real mess lives. We have a wang dangdoodle over there. Subscribe to us on YouTube. We have a great time over there. Join Our discord is freer than you and me. It's run by our agents and chaos, and you know, thanks for supporting us through these last ten years of Jada next to you. Just it's been Remember we have several birthdays here, but it's been purely Jada nextd for ten years.
Speaker 3: So yes, we want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's take a break and we'll be back with more Jada Next hit It.
Speaker 1: After these messages, will be right back.
Speaker 6: This morning, we're talking about the power of a human mind and how to unleash it. You're about to meet a man who many of us can relate to. He struggled in school, he wasn't particularly fond of it. But then comes the part most of us cannot relate to.
Speaker 3: We're black.
Speaker 4: I know, ever want to promote like we're not getting paid to do this, so I gave myself.
Speaker 3: I'm telling everybody to do this. It's fucking fabulous.
Speaker 4: Since I've been on my skincare journey, I went down into the k beauty section of things, right because you know, our Korean brothers and sisters, they got the game up on the skincare. So I bought this thing called a hydro Chlorus body shot, and essentially it's like this liquid that you put on your dry skin. It's made out of rice something. It pellets up, but it also exfoliates really well. So it's like you see this white thing. All of a sudden, all the dead shit just comes off off of you. And when I tell you, I was like, you know, I've been scrubs every day, you know, I feel like I exfoliate very well. I was embarrassed by how much came. Like now, like this is all super bright. I don't know if you can see now, but like everything generally wash with African shade butter soap, Like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: What's your vehicle, what's your vessel? Use it? That's what you do on a regular basis.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. I do the I do the what I was supposed to.
Speaker 1: I do the net and bath gloves. This is even it's even more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what's the I'm gonna send you the link? Okay, wait, yeah, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 1: I no, no, no, no, no, I have questions. Wait we're supposed to talk karamo.
Speaker 4: Wait okay, oh yeah, oh yeah, Karamos in a relationship with Jesse.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Oh, that is not at all what I was looking at. Oh, I was looking at his watch plastic surgery article.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that was a thing too.
Speaker 4: But then he negated it all by like and then I got my eyes done after the whole interview.
Speaker 1: So a lot of things done. He's in a relationship with Jesse.
Speaker 3: That's what's been That's what's been reported.
Speaker 1: How do I feel about that?
Speaker 3: I just I feel as though acquiring mind as well than that.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: Am I supposed to?
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to care.
Speaker 3: If you did? That's the problem.
Speaker 1: The last time I really paid Karamo attention was when he was on Real World?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I just never thought he would be the in depth this way because he was fake d L. I think he'd end up here. Wait what, I'm sorry for ruining your day, But you could go on and tell me all the things that yours opposed.
Speaker 1: No what, no? Do you said? He was d L.
Speaker 4: Back then the America is on the real World, he was hyper masculine.
Speaker 3: He dealt with let me not say d L.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: He was very hyper masculine at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like he's just kind of like got comfortable with himself.
Speaker 3: Now yeah, and and proximity to a different race, but now he would have.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I don't know if they're really together or not. That's just what's been reported. I'm just you know, like Dominique Morgan said, you know, I don't really want to talk about them like that.
Speaker 3: Praise the Lord.
Speaker 1: I love her so much. That's why you asked me. I was like, am I supposed to have an opinion about this?
Speaker 3: I don't think I do.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't care.
Speaker 3: Either.
Speaker 1: Just you know, I also feel like they're both giving me. Like Jesse Smaller and Coromo Brown spark dating rumors, I feel like they spark the rumors like.
Speaker 10: I feel like these things called the Razi you know what. I'm like, Yeah, I don't know if I'm yeah, that's the g I'm like, Okay, Well, I hope y'all are happy, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I wish no ill will tide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't praise the Lord at all.
Speaker 1: Praise I don't really wish to be a part of your day.
Speaker 4: This is the whole point.
Speaker 3: Why do we need to know?
Speaker 4: Just like, did you see the article about Billy Porter having the highest the body to teach him how to bottom.
Speaker 3: Everybody was like the escort diva right.
Speaker 1: Like, and I what Dominique and she called him a booty doula or I can't like a bottom.
Speaker 3: Doula And I love her.
Speaker 1: I love her so much. I don't want to shame people for you know what I'm saying, people are not experienced. And then if we have a larger conversation around black people not getting to.
Speaker 3: Fully, I don't see anything wrong.
Speaker 1: I just like Billy be inviting us into spaces that we didn't ask to be a part of, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, And that's literally what the black the black bottom line is, right.
Speaker 3: I just feel as though I think it's fine.
Speaker 4: I think people should invest in in in honing and sharpening their skills in the bedroom where Yeah, I just don't need to know about it.
Speaker 1: I don't actually at all, Like I don't, Yeah, I don't, I don't. And Billy Porter loves like he just loves sharing. And I don't be carrying.
Speaker 3: The girls they want to chat. I know, I.
Speaker 1: You know, but I'm so happy for you. I guess you know what I mean. Like I don't. I just yeah, I don't know. Maybe you find another Maybe if I saw more useful spaces of how this information, you know what I'm saying, Like this is a space, this is a workshop for young adults who have been suppressed in their youth. Then you give niggas a choice on whether or not they want to come to this type of workshop where then you can discuss duel it of the sexual nature is that I don't.
Speaker 11: Escorting hiring a hooer Okay, yeah, but for whatever you know, not whatever you choose to hire them for, because that's not how that works.
Speaker 1: Words mean things, and that's not what I mean, what they are willing to do, you know what I'm saying, And so if you hire, they're providing right in there within that context. All right, this has gone on far too long, and now we're now I want to talk a little bit about like math that I hate. Okay, weather math, you know this all kind of stems. Remember when we learned over the pandemic that fifty percent chance of rain is not fifty percent chance rain, it's one hundred percent chance rain and fifty percent of the area, yes, yes, And that irritated my my lloins.
Speaker 4: When I it irritated everybody because it was like, I feel like my whole life was a lie. Yeah if it makes sense, Yeah, it makes sense. If it's fifty percent humanity, then why would it be chance of rain fifty to fifty. I feel like that's what we were told in school.
Speaker 1: Too, That's what I think, you know, cloudy with a chance of Yeah, I don't know. I feel like we were always fed this is the percentage of the chant.
Speaker 4: Because where would we get this, Where would we get that information or get that assumption that human I'm sorry for taking averad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is this like I'm.
Speaker 1: Wondering if this is some Mandela affect shit? You know what I'm saying? Like the fruit of the looms never had the what is it? The thing in Majiggy want it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: The cornucopia, the cornucopia, thank you. I kept about to call it a corner shan deep in food right now, But I feel like it's Mandela affects shit because I really feel like, growing up, we learned that it is fifty percent chance, not fifty percent of the area on chits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's way too that's way too complex of a concept. Not to say that it's too complex, but I feel like that is an advanced complex, an advanced concept that we would have learned later.
Speaker 3: But that's not But we learned weather very early in school.
Speaker 1: Then what the fuck is it? Scattered showers? That that means the ship is gonna sprinkle around all over the place, so.
Speaker 12: Ever wear it's gonna be hot, and I don't need a jacket, thanks author.
Speaker 1: I hate weather math, and that is what kind of sparked this this conversation. I also hate family tree math.
Speaker 3: Let me explain.
Speaker 1: Oh mm hmmm, yes, I understand the first cousin. I even understand a second cousin. But my second cousin's kid is not my is not my cousin. They are my niece or nephew. You can't tell me otherwise. I'm not calling this six month old my my cousin. This is my niece.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate family tree math. It's so yeah, that's I feel like, at a certain age, you auntie, your uncle, your cousin, like Tristan calls it. She's technically his cousin, but she calls him. He calls it her niece, Noah's cousin, because she'd be with us, like our kid, call my cousin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, let's see what else. No, it's very it's it's same here, it's uncle or like especially like when parents have kids late and stuff and the other kids are young, so it's like like Chris, he's technically an uncle, but his his first nephew is there the same age, so it's like, let's calling your uncle.
Speaker 3: My mother.
Speaker 1: My grandmother and my great grandmother were pregnant at the same time, so my father and his uncle are I think eight months apart. But they grew up like brothers.
Speaker 4: Because now I have become the stranger's pace you ever saw has husband my grandmother I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so family tree math, I hate family tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's a weird way to impose deference.
Speaker 1: And also that second cousin removed their cousin removed first cousin. I can't with all of that.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I still don't get it, and I don't care to. Don't send me messages. Oh you get it, you know it. Tell us.
Speaker 4: Technically, your first cousin's kid is your first cousin once removed, they're not your second cousin.
Speaker 1: So my first cousin's kids are my first cousin, once.
Speaker 3: Removed, once removed? Yes, so what's the second. We'll have a whole there's the video thing.
Speaker 4: I'll show you the video because there's this black man who has explained this black butch queen who was yelling at us explaining this on the internet, you know, so, but yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We'll watch that on Patreon, all right, take that over to Patreon. Family math going over the Patreon or YouTube. I don't know, all right, American purchase math. Why don't we just add the motherfucking tax.
Speaker 9: In bro, Oh my god, why don't we just why does it have to be a surprise at the end of the whole ho hah.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just add the fucking taxing to the fucking prices?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god, I hate that.
Speaker 4: Just tell me what everything is upfront so I can purchase accordingly.
Speaker 1: So I hate American purchase math is, especially because it varies from state to sate, you know, coast to coast, LA to Chicago, and we're supposed to figure it. I hate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then and then, but I would just treat it like sales and stuff, right, like there's there could be the same item different prices across the country. I don't see how there's anything wrong with incorporating tax into pricing.
Speaker 3: I think it's a it's a means to.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's weird selling tactics and shit like that, right, you know, to like dissuage people because people are more akin to buying something at a lesser price or something cute like ninety nine or whatever the fuck. But in that case, and I'm just like, we'll just call it that and that's the price included. But whatever, So they scam in, like I thought, Yeah, I hate it, I think and I know that they try to do that on on airline pricing sometimes on like those third party websites, because I think it's legal, at least in here in California, you're supposed to do that. Which but yeah, go ahead, I have something.
Speaker 3: Else ahead, No, ed, please, Well, this is completely.
Speaker 4: So today I'm a whole July first, as we're recording a whole bunch of new rules set into effect in California. And the biggest one is, you know how like when you watch TV and the commercials be loud as fun, yes and louder, Well, in California, the new rule is that they cannot increase the decibel on commercials, So now you could just watch TV at a regular decibel and not worry about the shit increasing.
Speaker 13: Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a bill that tones down the volume of streaming ads. The deal was sponsored by Senator Thomas I'm Bergo, Democrat from cana Anna.
Speaker 3: The volume.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that was some mindful shit.
Speaker 3: It's very jarn.
Speaker 1: Did that start? Like, what year did that start?
Speaker 3: Let's look, yeah, totally forgot. Yeah, there's a whole bunch of other cool laws that are louder than normal.
Speaker 4: That are coming into effect here in California.
Speaker 1: Oh, they've been intentionally let me see, let me click an arder. No, no, no, we know that, but I'm saying so they've been fighting this since twenty ten, but since the fifties is when they started intentionally making commercials louder. Oh, we need to do a deep dive into.
Speaker 3: This, and they're very obnoxious and loud. But now in California you can't do it.
Speaker 1: That'll make me watch regular television.
Speaker 3: Just to see.
Speaker 4: I want to do yeah that out today. I meant to test it out today and see, and I need to know if it's like across cable and streamers as well, because you know how substreamers have commercials, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even on HBO, how they'll give you the commercial beforehand.
Speaker 4: Yes, I wonder if it's just like pure advertising or if it has to do with their own commercials, Like does it apply if HBO's commercials come on to HBO programming?
Speaker 3: Does that make sense? Yes?
Speaker 1: Or like Shannon Sharp in his Draft Kings?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, like is it like.
Speaker 1: Louder Shannon Sharp?
Speaker 3: That's a good point, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Is it like Shannon A. Smith? You know, for this Draft Kings portion and for the rest you know what I mean? Tax math all of that zero one zero, Like I yeah, this many, that many? Do you want this much deduction? This much exempt? Why y'all make this convoluted on purpose?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely? I feel they only make it. They make it.
Speaker 4: You remember how like those tests that they used to give black people and like Jim Crow is stuff to prevent them from voting.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I feel like they create these fours to make it hyper difficult for people to do shit on their own, so that they can rely on these weird white tax professionals so that people could get fucked in.
Speaker 14: The IRS is scrapping one of its freebies for taxpayers. The IRS says its experimental direct file program is out.
Speaker 1: With it.
Speaker 14: You could file returns with the agency for free, but now that won't be available for the twenty twenty six attacks a season.
Speaker 3: Yeah said of it. We should take a break.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's take a break.
Speaker 3: And more.
Speaker 1: After this hit it, after these messages will be right. One day.
Speaker 3: He became a math genius.
Speaker 4: Watch this.
Speaker 1: Meet Jason Paget.
Speaker 6: Jason is a mathematical genius.
Speaker 1: The inner boundary of high is favaxeos ex.
Speaker 3: Jade math.
Speaker 1: All the math that I hate in this world. Baking math. Oh yeah, it is like a mirage in the desert when you're looking at the teaspoons and a tablespoons and a tea spoons and a tablespoons and a tea spoons in the tablespoons. I checked that even as a person who does this, I checked that shit fifteen times. If I'm doing a recipe, because science, you must respect it. It's real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I I I struggle with that. Where I used to.
Speaker 4: Now I find the importance of means and plus because just in case a bitch fucks up, I'm not fucking up everything, if that makes sense or that I don't know. There's no chance for me to fuck up honestly because I've intentionally done all the stuff ahead of time. Yes, where I'm not like scrambling trying to do this, do this, and do this and feel like I'm on a television show while the ovens preheating.
Speaker 1: No me A means is very necessary for many things. Right, you've got a press. Yeah, we've discussed this before in a different come got to do I'm kidding ye, Nope, hello again? And anal sex also requires ams and plus.
Speaker 4: It really does it really does. You have to set out everything before you get to cooking.
Speaker 1: I've said this will, this is a this is a just your friendly reminder. You know what I'm saying. It's ten pm. Do you know where your kids are? You know what I'm saying, because they go because it go be in somebody's booty hole later. So you need to make sure that's clean and irrigated. So you've got to mesiplos the butt. So you need regular reminders. In the nineties, they needed to remember to find out where their children were because they was drunk off a box to one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were, and ironically watching.
Speaker 3: Cops twenty eight Hours Unsolved.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we should watch the.
Speaker 3: Twenty four hour channel on YouTube. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I know what we're doing next, nigger, And I'm not talking about murderers. I want some extraterrestrial mystery.
Speaker 3: That no, okay, the alien ones are always like always, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've always been interested in like the ones that I'm like, Okay, this murder has never been solved, and like this could be like who I work with, Like you know, it's a little spice of life.
Speaker 3: I think that's where the areas rising and me kicks in.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to find out that you were working with the murderer.
Speaker 3: I mean for the plot.
Speaker 1: You're like, I just don't want to be like directly affected. Yeah, like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't give a ship what Like I don't want to be murdered.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like if you have to do.
Speaker 1: It like twenty years ago and got away with it, but like.
Speaker 4: It was justified, right, like like in Double Jeopardy with Ashley Judd. Never where that nigga deserved to die, but he faked his own death. Well, he didn't die, but she went to jail because they thought she killed it. But AnyWho, and then she killed him again, but she couldn't be tried because she was already tried for killing him.
Speaker 3: AnyWho, But sit like that, right or like any enough? Remember any enough?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't because I've forgotten enough on purpose. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Sorry, because why would I remember enough?
Speaker 3: Because it's quality of cinema. About to go back on.
Speaker 4: We about to go back on seated and talk about the joy that is Jennifer Lopez in enough ages were chaos harassed Jade about how great enough it is better not I can't believe. First of all, I give j Lo a lot in the music department, because why wouldn't I? But film wise, that lady has hits.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she got hits. Selena's my ship.
Speaker 3: It's not just Selena.
Speaker 1: All hold on, I'm about to pull up Hinna.
Speaker 3: First, she got more hits than missus in the film category.
Speaker 1: Were about to go back to math, but she was.
Speaker 3: Even good at she was tripping about just look at Jalo math.
Speaker 1: First, I watched Hustlers War the plane.
Speaker 3: And it was good.
Speaker 4: She was tripping about wanting to Oscar though, but it was, but it was I was entertained enough, I guess, yeah, all right. I didn't understand Julia Styles being in that movie, though.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so glad niggas are waking up about party. Should have had a bigger role. I thought she was going to have a bigger role. I also was half distracted and tickled by the lady next to me who was really upset about this movie being played on the screen and her husband was not. Tenny's came up and it was like, I was like, hey, you're really interested, bitch. It's not every everybody has the capability of watching this, Okay, me too old or not? Okay. Nurses on the line, the crash of flight seven that was ninety three, never seen that, never even heard of that? Okay, okay, you know what. I'll go through things that we know. Oh, money training, yeah, okay, Jack Wait was Jack with? That was with Robert Williams. Okay, all right? The nurse, yes, okay, So that was j Lo in a movie. Selena arguably to me, her best work Anaconda. I did enjoy Anaconda as a ute dim. It was a terrible movie, but I also watched it, like you know, yeah, that's what ice Cube was an anaconda, right, uh, yes, that was of the Lake Placid variety. It was ridiculous, But we also watched him. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: She wasn't bad at it.
Speaker 12: Never saw U Turn, never saw out of Sight, Out of Sight, great film, Okay, okay, all right, And she did ant which I have.
Speaker 4: A bone to pick with ants in general, because it was supposed to be like DreamWorks version of a Bug's.
Speaker 3: Life and.
Speaker 1: It fell short.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hate I hate answers to things, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's fair, it's fair, all right. The cell I don't recall the cell a hit. What is that? Oh so horror?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Oh I love a psychological horror now. Oh, Vince Vaughn's in it.
Speaker 3: He's creepy mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Oh I might watch this. Okay.
Speaker 4: Let us not forget the icon that it is The Wedding Planner with Matthew McConney.
Speaker 1: He oh, yes, middle of the Road. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know these kind of movies. That's what his name is to be, Matthew middle of the Road. Oh, yeah, I yes, I watched like these movies like What's Mother in Law? The Mother in Law, the Monster in Law? Like I watched those movies or even Made in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: I watched it.
Speaker 1: They weren't see. I gotta maybe it's me. Maybe you're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say none of these films fit with Jade. Of all jades would watch right Enough? Probably there's just a lot of so confused.
Speaker 1: I did watch Enough. Oh you know what I didn't watch was Giggly.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: Enough. I went to the movies and saw enough. I just don't remember. Is that where she was a single mother, she was fighting, she had the jeans on. Yes, okay, who else was Oh Juliette Lewis that was her best friend? Right? Yes, okay, yes, I did see I saw Enough in a movie theater. But it came out in two thousand and two. Nigga, I was living life.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I still make time to go see you know Jennifer Lopez film.
Speaker 1: I did not watch Giggly because it had bad press and I just wasn't interested. I think I protested.
Speaker 3: I saw I saw it later in life, and I was like, see why you all trashed it?
Speaker 1: Shall we dance?
Speaker 3: Who is in that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh hamster Man. Yeah, oh, Susan Sarandon. We said we should support her. She's a queen on the right side of politics.
Speaker 4: Okay, she has she has films. Friend, No, no, she does, and again all the way up to the icond.
Speaker 3: Lila and Eve with what is that with Vile the Davis.
Speaker 1: I think I told you the action I have.
Speaker 4: I have told you about that movie Leila and Eve and they and Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 3: Is that real in the movie? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, Because we were talking, you did tell me about that, and I said I was gonna watch it. Now I'm really gonna watch it. You know, my family's gone this week.
Speaker 4: M I listen, listen. It's it's a great feeling, like when Chris travels for work. I eat the stinkiest things and and all the seafood, so it's like curry shrimp and ship and lost and whatever that stuff doesn't we'll see, well, you know, but then I watched all this ship that he'd be like, however, he has turned a new leaf over. He discovered something I love after lock Up that neither of us have ever watched. We never we forgot a whole season of Love after lock Up?
Speaker 3: Where are they now? Seasoned?
Speaker 1: Oh? I never forgot that.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't know it was a full show in season. I thought it was just clips of them. But it's an actual show, didn't it. Because he was like, so the episode was on, he was like, Jazzy shoulders came back? Why she looks so different? And she did because she looks very different. But she's on there and it was during the pandemic, so you can tell like they were filming.
Speaker 1: With Maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh yeah either way, just a total total side but yes, either way, Jennifer Lopez support.
Speaker 13: I want to thank all the people who told me to my face or when I wasn't in the room that I couldn't do this.
Speaker 6: I really don't think I could have done it without you.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's my question. When did is it the delusion that make that kind of skews colors? You know, the person reception of her. I'm trying to figure out where, like, because I don't dislike.
Speaker 3: White woman in movies, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, what is it that makes me be like? It's because she forgot she was.
Speaker 3: She don't play Latina, they don't.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying the way her characters are written in films, they're not written with color, is that like Maine in Manhattan and all that stuff. It's like there are moments to make it seem that she is Latina, or she is of a different or she's spicy or different of an ethnicity, but there's all of the white all of the roles that she tends to play are written for white women, and so she kind of leads into that, which is why Selena is such a different film for her out of all of her stuff, because it's like, huh, you know, it's the closest representation even though you're not to Hanno.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Mexican, You're not Mexican.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's still the closest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, where is this this color of Jennifer Lopez come from?
Speaker 4: Like if you ever watched like watching a lot of stuff, if you just watch a filmy, like, oh, this is just Jennifer Jennifer Lopez playing a white lady in a movie.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what. Maybe maybe that's the under like speaking of love after lock Up, I hate love after lock Up math. The way that they number their seasons is going to irk me for the rest of them.
Speaker 4: I wait until you watch this Pig's Past episode. You're going to be very mad because it's going to it's going to add to Jade math. And I'll just say it for you. I hate when they advertise something that's supposed to happen in the next and it doesn't happen in the episode at all. Hate it because something happens in this week's episode where both Chris and I were like gagged, let's mother fucking get it, and it never shows.
Speaker 3: Up in that.
Speaker 1: So it's gonna come later in the season, yes, which here, which means it's probably gonna come in the last episode when it's the when it's that gaggy like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's either that or it's gonna happen based on this couple, probably the next episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, all right, I'll be watching that tonight so that we could record it Tomorrow'ry clothing sized Math. It should just be universal. This Australian US UK, you blah blah blah and blah blah blah. Just make the shit universal. Why can't everybody get on one accord and we figure out how to size some shit so that niggas know how to buy shit age subscription math, which is a newer problem. We didn't really have subscription math when we were younger. Because consumerism has been driven up by a million percent. I don't need seven cleaners every two months, you know what I'm saying. I don't need that every two when I go and buy a pair of earrings. I don't need to see if I can buy a pair of earrings and then they're gonna tarnish. And they're like, would you like to buy a pair of earrings every six months because you love these earrings? No, y'all could just make better quality shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also it drives up like you know how during the pandemic, we were over buying shit, right, Like I ended up throwing out rubbing alcohol. I have never in my life thrown out rubbing alcohol. But when I went back and did a deep clean of my storage closet, I was like, out of fear, I bought all of this fucking rubbing alcohol. And now these bottles have expanded and this shit has gone bad, or same with some hand sanitizers. And I feel like these subscriptions are what land to this. When niggas could just get on your website and buy your shit one time, and that's it. That's just some of the math that I hate. I'm sure there will be more over time, but.
Speaker 3: Well we'll end it right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you all for listening and we'll see you all next week. Catch you on The Patriarch by nay.
Speaker 1: Yehs.
Speaker 3: Moving on,