Speaker 1: On one Linchintaco to.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one Rock the Bank Cash picks back up the one thousand dollars giveaways this morning, first of thirteen opportunities for you to scoop up a grand Right around nine oh five.
Speaker 3: We give you keywords and you enter them at WJRR dot com. The one thing that we remind you is if you enter a keyword one hour and your phone rings the following hour, definitely answer it. That's how they contact the winners, all right, and so you don't miss keywords. Be sure you've got our new and improved iHeartRadio app. It's absolutely free. It has presets in it now, so you can literally lock jr R in as your first pre set. If you travel outside the listening area, you can still listen from anywhere. You don't have to ever miss any of these keywords. I saw a bunch of people yesterday when I was out at a at Mullets and Claremont that had their JRR locked in is the first pre set.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate you doing that, all right.
Speaker 3: Benefit from it too by winning a bunch of extra prizes.
Speaker 2: We had a interesting archaeological find in Texas as of late palaeontologists have found a skeleton, almost fully intact, that weirdly looks exactly like Barney the Purple Dinosaur. Really, yeah, that Barney remember those days?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good god, your kids, your girls do the Barney?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely yours too. Right, there was that age right at the end of it. Probably she, I'm not sure was into that she was. It was more of the Teletubbies and then it was Powerpuff Girls after that. But so anyway, they've dug up this this uh. I used to sing it differently because I was so tired of here, and I'd be like, I love you, you love me, homoseexu well tea with a knickknacked pattywack, give the dog, and I'd mix it all up.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: The dinosaur in question, thank you Taco for that, the air Ops mega cephalis it has the fight, has a wide, grinning smile on a large, flat skull that sits on four squat legs. This was found almost entirely intact, thought to be about two hundred and eighty million years old from the Permian era era. I have conveniently given you a photo of this on our Facebook page. If you want to click into the Barney story there and see I am the skull that if Barney was to have been buried and have the exterior slowly fade away, probably what Barney would look like.
Speaker 3: He just had like a kind of a fat, lovable head. You know, he was a meadhead, come to think of it, pot rose head, if you would.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for the thing.
Speaker 2: I clicked on it. What the heck now I'm on the way. Wait small it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does that? We can move right along. For those of you who are more tech savvy, there's a post on the Facebook. Yeah, would you like the elusive headline of the week, which, by the way, will be entry number two on this very young Monday. We had one earlier too. You said, this is a combo with that Happened Again? Yes, which, if you're new to the show, it happened again? Is Lynchin Taco show code for one meeting their demise in an unusual manner while at work.
Speaker 3: So people, as he said, this is very elusive, it has This is only probably I said second two or three times. I think this is only the second time it's ever happened.
Speaker 1: Give it to me.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight year old worker found dead after getting stuck in an industrial oven at a Missouri serial plan.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's horrendous. Poor fella.
Speaker 2: Now, the fellow in question is thirty eight year old Nicholas Lopez Gomez, an illegal Guatemalan national working under the alias Edward A. Villa.
Speaker 3: Do you know how he got in the or why?
Speaker 2: This is where I'm going with this. The oven had been shut down and apparently Nicholas Lopez Gomez last was seen powerwashing the exterior of the shutdown oven and then was discovered later dead inside the large industrial oven at the cereal plant.
Speaker 3: I know what happened to Nicholas. He works as a cereal plant.
Speaker 2: That specifically that is the Gilster Mary Lee cereal plant in Missouri. Unimportant right now, I don't know which cereals they make, May I say it?
Speaker 3: Nicholas was cleaning the exterior and then since he works at a cereal plant, he decided, oh, man, that inside really needs it. After all the rice crispy treats that were made in there, there's marshmallow fragments and this all good. So he went in the big industrial love and to clean it. Somebody walked by, Oh is this of it open and pushed it closed.
Speaker 2: He's in you know, if you're gonna try to find a half full angle on here. At least he wasn't baked, was he? He just he was stuck in there and died inside.
Speaker 3: That's where Oh I thought somebody turned it on.
Speaker 2: It had been shut down. Yeah, man, he ended up in the shutdown oven, and then he.
Speaker 1: I thought he was cooked.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I mean that's totally if you had to and don't want to be more than on a Monday pat baked or broiled, which just don't elaborate which broiled.
Speaker 2: He'd be over with quicker, That's what I thought. He'd be over with a lot quicker. Yep. Plus you'd probably end up with a nice crispy brown cross. Oh god, either.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy for Nicholas that that didn't they didn't get cooked, because I thought he did.
Speaker 2: Don't confuse this with the discovery of the woman that was found dead in the Walmart in Canada oven about eight months ago. I remember her. Yeah, also with this story, I know, And this will probably come through on the text line any moment. There is a serial killer joke here somewhere. Oh, of course they've already been coming in searching for it. Uh huh, pointing out the obvious. I guess, so.
Speaker 1: I said, I think we have a serial killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn serial killer.
Speaker 1: A serial plant, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Somebody else said about Barney nothing but a hippo. It kinda is a hippo, just a little purple one.
Speaker 2: Gilster Mary Lee serial plant. Yeah, I don't know who they manufacture.
Speaker 1: For done rice, Krispy Trees.
Speaker 2: He's trying to clean goo off the dump. Yes, a dunk, okay, And eventually this will be on our website, which is experiencing back end technical issues. This morning, apparently.
Speaker 3: At two two five, two six, somebody said, I was singing Taka's version of that song, the Barney song. Somebody else, this person uses the iHeart app that you were talking about. Pat Yeah, when they work in Tampa on Monday so they can listen to j R R all day. We appreciate the heck out of that, and that's the beauty of it.
Speaker 2: And those of you listening around the globe right now, we have quite the following and you all reach out to and we appreciate you listening every morning.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, and when I make like European comments or anything. That's just because I'm not a europe guide that. It's not that I don't like you or Europe. I just he can't be bothered to ever go there.
Speaker 1: I need adapters.
Speaker 2: And the one time he did go, he slept most of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On Saturday in Somerset, Kentucky, thousands of people showed up to witness something that well probably most of us have only ever seen on TV. What General Lee doing a big old jump. Thousands of people showed up to watch the iconic General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard saw more than one hundred and fifty feet in the air over the the town's Fountain Square. Boys, Rasco, you dipstick. Thirty five thousand people showed up to witness the jump. It's pretty cool. That's a big feat. One hundred and twenty five. John Schneider showed up too, he was there. Bo Duke is nothing really And the dude who played Cooy Duke Byron Cherry also showed up. I guess Luke couldn't make it. You know who else couldn't make it was Rick Hurst, who played Deputy A. Cletus Hog. Ironically, he passed away I think last Thursday.
Speaker 3: Which one Boss Hog Deputy Cleatus Hog cleat it okay because said boss Hog that guy checked out years yeah, hell right, and the amount of cigars he sucked on and then he was always eating fried chicken in his office. And I love, I do love that the people of Kentucky are tipping the hat to Dukes of Hazzard, which was sett in we know the fictional Hazzard County, Georgia for the show. So again, photos of this jump end video will be up when I find out what the hell's going on with the website, Okay, so we'll let you know on that, Pat, I'm googling a what Dukes of Hazzard actors have died, because that way we know who's still alive.
Speaker 2: Did you want me to wait until you have the results here or yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I figured you'd really want to know that, as with a lot of people that sat around and watched the show on Friday Night's ready, Pat, here we go? Sure Waylon Jennings never.
Speaker 2: Even knew he was on it. John this theme song, okay, well okay, but he.
Speaker 3: Died, uh John Man, Suzak Kevin give me their stage name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, him too.
Speaker 3: Kevin Peter Hall. Now that one's easy to do. Ernie Lively I believe that was Cooder or or did they add Rick Hurst to the Denver pile, Richard Mole, David Grab.
Speaker 1: I want stage names. Did they have Richard Hurst?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't see Richard there.
Speaker 2: You need to update their wiki that you're looking at again.
Speaker 1: They need to update something I want.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be like Luke Duke, you know, give me the Act of Daisy.
Speaker 2: Make it as easy as possible for one Taco Bob not a europe Guys Rock Station j R R j r