Speaker 1: And we can't let that happen. We just can't let that happen on this podcast because we are for the people.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, the guy's a hell of a player beyond nails.
Speaker 1: That is the hardest part three of the PJ Tour. It's a hybrid three iired or four iron every day.
Speaker 3: It's for the people.
Speaker 2: You're the last group off off a split tea horseshoe on number ten and you do a happy gill more.
Speaker 3: What the hell's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Well? I feel as if all I do is say we're back because it's the most sporadic podcast of all time. Here we are just being bozohead here, just talking about golf life whatever. Spencer Levine wins on the corn Ferry Tour, first win in eighteen years as a pro. He's been the only two time co hosts that we've had for the people. So far. He has come on twice. Nobody else has come on twice, So big day for our guy. Steen. He's not on here today. We'll get him back soon. But what'd you make of that, Gleen?
Speaker 2: I thought it was awesome. It's kind of like we only do our podcast during the majors. Like we did a we just had the Masters, so I think last year we had a pretty nice street going where we're only doing it during the Majors, so have a day with that.
Speaker 3: Steen's thing was awesome. I am not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was not following it until, like right at the very end, know what was going on because he was back. He was a ways back. I mean he was up there, he was up near the lead, but he was, you know, quite a few shots behind it. I just didn't know. But I was just like, shit, the guy Monday qualified. He's playing awesome. At least he's going to get in the rest of the events this year after the shuffles, you know. So I was like, oh, that's cool now, dude, after you win your gold, I mean, you're not guaranteed a tour card, but like pretty freaking good shape and he doesn't have to like fiddle around next year for some reason, he doesn't quite get his card or whatever. He at least has. He knows where the hell he's playing now for a while at worst, right, which is a pretty good spot to be for him, who's been doing so many Monday shooters. He's almost vested in his tour deal. I saw he as like one hundred and forty six or seven cuts or something like that. So three more for his category if he gets back.
Speaker 3: On is good. And he's been playing well anyway.
Speaker 2: He got into Vegas, you know, not not too long ago, really, I know it was a little while back, but he got into Vegas just freaking good. Yeah this Brett Drew has been playing nails all year. But yeah, to start this, to start the day, let's see steamshot steamshot eight underdude, and and Brett who has been playing awesome all year.
Speaker 3: I think he shot even Yeah, so he was he was seven back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Stein switched to the happy Gilmore method of putting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last time we talked him, did he still do that in this? Did he win with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They showed him making like a four footer on eighteen for Berdie. I mean it's full Gilmore. He's got the left hand up high, right hand down low. That's like the right hand, dude, the right hand has got to be like twenty four inches from the ground. I mean it's way down there. And he's just happy Gilmore just slapshot right in the whole four feet w and yeah, it's just things you love to see. It was his first victory on any tour sanctioned tours. So Spencer Levine was one of the world's best amaters. He was one of the world's best amaters coming out of college. He's shit, he's probably only he's thirty eight, so he's a couple of years younger than you. He's a couple of years older than me. But he was one of the world's best amateurs coming out and went to New Mexico kind of a back then, he's had kids and he's like settled down. He's sober, y'all. Y'all heard him on FTP. But back then just chief and SIGs, drinking bud light every night, staying out late, like we did all of that, me and him together on the PGA tour. But he was doing it ten years before that. Now sober for eighteen months, slapshot and putts in like happy Gillmore and boom, first victory. Maybe that's the secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually so.
Speaker 2: I think he was like a junior or a freshman, sorry, when I was maybe a junior and heh he went to UCLA actually, and I don't know what the exact scenario is there, but he ended up going to New Mexico after UCLA. There's probably something involved, But yeah, dude, I remember, and I mean I think I was playing the USAM one year in Wingfoot, and I was at most twenty one, twenty maybe twenty two, but I'm three years older than him, and he's just so for age reference. And we're at a PF Changs and he's just sitting at the bar by himself, and this is when you could still burn Keeters in the bar just drinking some bud lights before the match play of Wingfoot. I missed it by a million, and he was like the five seed and just deleting bud lights and chief and SIGs is like a night. And when Spence was young, dude, he looked freaking young. He wasn't like like if he even saw his picture now. I guess maybe you think he could be the age that he looks, but bro, when he was like when he was nineteen twenty twenty one, he looked like a kid man.
Speaker 1: He still does.
Speaker 2: So he obviously was rocking a fake idea. I don't care what kind of sketchy establishment you're in. PF Changs at least has some sort of standards and like he must have had a nails id to get to just delete beers and chief SIGs and at chanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love a sixteen man. There's so many, so many good times with him. But it was so cool like it brought it almost literally brought a tear in my eye watching him, watching him win on Sunday, especially in the way he did it. You know, he was seven back Monday qualifier, shoots, also shoots eight under in the Monday shooter on Monday to qualify, and then he caps the week off with him eight under almost a week later to win the golf tournament. So couldn't happen to a better dude. Dude's got the biggest heart that in the entire world professional golf. Oh so bad about it. But anyway, rest I applied for Ameter status again again again?
Speaker 3: Is it another six years?
Speaker 1: Again? No?
Speaker 3: So what does does it count? You let your backtrack?
Speaker 2: Yeah that I didn't know that either, so as long as you hadn't made a check or whatever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's exactly right. They do it. I didn't know this, but they do it based on the last time you made over one thousand dollars playing golf, So you know, we're not going to count the times that you've come to Fort Worth and lost more than one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Shit, yeah, yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 1: The one thousand dollars technically on the books was June of twenty nineteen, so that's almost four years, and four years was the original timeframe they gave me five years ago. So we'll see if I'm able to go back to June of twenty nineteen as basically the last time I played professional golf. I don't see how they keep me from getting it back in June of this year, which would be amazing, because I've had the only reason I want to do it. I want to play. I want to play member guests. Man, I'm playing a member guest next week, like I was supposed to play in the Midland Country Club. Yeah, the Classic they call it over there. It's an ABCN a D It's a four man deal and you have to have like a certain amount of handicaps to add up to twelve or something like that. Anyway, we had it all set up. We had asked the head pro like people that cared about it. Everybody's like, yeah, sure, bring Peterson, whatever's cool, And then like sure, shit, this week. You know, the tournament's three weeks out, you know, gets called by the board. No, I'm not sorry. You can't bring a pro after it had been cleared for a month beforehand. So somebody wrote some stink about it. I totally understand it. I just wish they would have said it from the beginning. So I said, the hell with it. I'll just get my understands. But what do I need? What I needed for I'm not ever playing pro golf again ever, like, might as well play some member guests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they dude a lot of club, especially like the really nice ones. They they'll have an open division and they don't care who plays with who.
Speaker 3: That's kind of like a new thing people are starting to do.
Speaker 1: Where are you playing?
Speaker 2: I like it, And if you're a really good am playing it, you know what I mean, because they're.
Speaker 1: You're playing next week.
Speaker 2: My cousin's in Florida, so there's another couple of other corn Ferry guys or whatever. But his his I look, it's handicapped. So he's like, he's a four point eight and I'm a plus five point one.
Speaker 3: So our team handicap is a plus zero point three. And then they flight you after your partner, they flight you, and it's all handicapped in the flight. So you play everyone in your flight three days. You play every single team in nine hole match, and it's like a it's a zero point, a one point, or a two point. I guess if like there's probably like a loss, a tie, and a win. Right, you play somebody different every time, so you keep a record and keep a record, and then you have a handicap. I mean, I guess you just have to have a handicap.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's we're not even the best team, like I mean four, because if you know, if two four point eight's play, that's probably that's probably like first flight.
Speaker 3: That's probably not even presidents. I would guess right.
Speaker 1: That they combined, that's going to be under five probably to be in the championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean two, Yeah, I mean two guys that are four point eight's probably average high seventies. Ish can maybe shoot low seventies if they career, but they're shooting high seventies or eighties. Yeah, and yeah, So there's a there's a group and I don't know if they're brothers or father son or what they're but they're both like plus two points something they actually have to give us pops when we play maybe one, it's just nine to hold matches.
Speaker 3: So I'm not quite sure what's up anyway. Anat here, it's all them. I play with them.
Speaker 2: But the new thing is like and they do it. It's just they have an open division. It doesn't matter who who the hell you are, because some of these members want like Tiger Woods, they play in but like if you or somebody else want to play, they don't care. And if the amateurs are really good, they sign up for the Open. If not, they're in the championship. And they still get the same shit they've always got, you know, their Calcutta and all that crap.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's the thing about it. Like I don't I've never understood. And this is the one in Middland Country Club. It's a it's an ABCD. Like you have a handicap, I have a handicap. I'm my handicaps the exact same. It's plus five plus five point one, I think, and that's you know, I log every single round I play, put it in there and it's totally legit. So I really don't understand why they make such a stink, and that's just it's not just this this one. It's you know, most member guests don't allow pros. I'd say probably eighty percent of clubs in the country don't allow active professionals to be in their member guess. And I don't really understand it, especially if you have a have a handicap and it's a net deal, you're at such a disadvantage anyway, like it's almost impossible to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if we were playing higher handicaps, we get our ass beat.
Speaker 2: It's it's like the opposite of gross, Like we'd rather play the better, better players. I mean, can you imagine playing a twenty eight and you got to give them two pops on a par three?
Speaker 3: I mean you had no chance.
Speaker 2: Like if you don't, if you don't, if you don't freaking fire right in the cup, I mean you.
Speaker 3: Can literally make a hole and want to lose the hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly. I don't. I don't really understand that. And I think there's a lot of clubs that are going to the pro scratch deal, which is which is cool. I think pro scratches are really they're fun for everybody because pros get to hang out and you know, be normal and riding cars, drink beer and hang out with guys or pro members, pro scratches, whatever whatever you call it. And you're seeing more of those pop up. But yeah, man trying to get on the Walker Cup twenty thirty. You know, Oh God, wouldn't that be some shit? I would love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, those those guys, I could only I can only imagine the captain just wearing the wrong shoes and shirt, freaking the team. The only one that's not dressed correctly on the whole squad is the captain getting them to the getting them to the course seven minutes before the first guy pegs it.
Speaker 1: You couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: You lose your mind to call it. They're so slow, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna say all pros are slow, all college kids are slow, but freaking college golf has gotten I was watching online the other day, has gotten slow as shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you watching the one in college station? Uh?
Speaker 2: Phoenix maybe or Scott. It's like a preview because that's where MCA's is. It was like the preview or whatever. Maybe in Phoenix at Thunderbird or whatever it's called Thunderbird.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's gotten. It's gotten pretty slow.
Speaker 2: Man. But yeah, every single time, every single freaking time that they show a shot on TV. It's not it's not horrible because when they show a shot on TV, like they're pretty much cutting into it right before they hit, and sometimes guys still take thirty seconds after they've been looking at it for a minute. But and you when you're watching like a live feed of golf, if you're watching ESPN Plus on the PGA Tour and they're like live with the group, it's a freaking disaster. You'll lose your mind. And then the college feed like they don't have all the cameras. But dude, it's it's so bad. Slow play has gotten. Slow play has gotten awful.
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't freaking handle it. I don't think. Yeah, like the Nelson last year, I was the last group obviously the GGA pick or whatever. And it's fine because you're playing tour event and it's cool, But dude, we get week out that is some slow. You got to prepare yourself big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, golf is just getting really really slow. And I don't think it was any more evident than at the Masters. Dude, I saw that John Rahman and Brooks Kepka waited nine ninety minutes. They waited ninety minutes on Sunday, just waiting, like sitting there, Yeah, doing nothing. Yeah like, that's that's insane. That should never happen, and it will happen until they start stroking players. They're going to have to start stroking players. That's the only time. That's the only thing they'll fix it. Money doesn't matter. These guys don't give a shit about Yeah, they're a ten thousand dollars fine for slow play. They don't fucking care because the next SHOT's worth way more than that anyway. Yeah, you know, they might as well just take their time.
Speaker 2: So baseball's got so much better this year, dude, with this pitcher's clock and the batter's clock. God dang, they got to get in there and hit it. Like you can have a clock. People are like, how are they going to do it? The PGA Tour can have an official with every group. You can get a section guy to be with every group. I mean, give me a freaking break. It's the easiest thing on the god dann planning to fix but the Masters. So we went Sunday and you never watched more little golf than when you're at an actual golf tournament. Like you watch so much more golf on TV when you're watching it because the camera's like all over the course, like at the Master especially, there's a ton of people, Like you're only watching like on the whole you're at and then it's so hilly you're walking fifty miles to somewhere else. You like want to pick your spot, grab a few beers, cheat beers from the deal. We had those Berkman's badges, so those are like freaking the hardest ticket in sports. Shangri law of everything, five star restaurants left and right, all you can eat, So we didn't even want to leave that place for a while. But I mean, it's it's an amazing, amazing spot. But dude, by the time, like you got to get there before to watch Rom and Koepka, we could watch them a whole and then like we couldn't even catch up with them because we couldn't see them. So we just sat there and we're watching other people and there were split tea's and all that, because it was it was at the beginning of the day and then it was twosomes, But dude, what's the slowest you have ever? Think you played twosome on the PGA Tour or I mean a big cut, Like usually twosomes isn't slow because everybody's off one right.
Speaker 1: We got to put on the clock a couple of times. Where was that? It was on Saturday at San Antonio one year. I don't remember who I was playing with, but the weather was horrible, and usually that's the case when you're on the clock. The weather's usually bad and it's raining or something. In the umbrella and the four gloves and the towels and all of that shit, like if you don't if you don't know what you're doing, you can get behind the eight ball pretty damn fast and bad weather, especially on the PGA Tour. I don't remember I was playing with, but it was someone extremely slow and I am not slow. Like slow play. If you wanted me to play bad, just pump the brakes. I will play bad, like I will play bad every time I'm playing with someone that is pumping the brakes. So yeah, I don't remember who it was, but anyway, it was slow. It was very slow. I want to say it was like four hours, but that seems like an eternity in a twosome.
Speaker 2: They played, So they were playing five fifteen on Sunday at the Master or something like that, twoson.
Speaker 1: Is that what it was?
Speaker 3: Almost something like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was like it was it was a joke, man, freaking joke.
Speaker 1: Well that makes sense. Then if I played in four hours and the two so and I thought it was slow, and they waited ninety minutes and played in five fifteen, that's still that's seventy five minutes. That's still fifteen minutes. Four hours is still fifteen minutes slower than it should be. So yeah, that's that's incredible, dude, five hours fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: So I left and it said it took five hours like pretty much on the screws.
Speaker 3: Someone told me five fifteen.
Speaker 2: But five on the screwises is uh, that's that's that's as bad as it gets, dude. And there's pressure in the Masters and things like that. I mean I've been on I've been on the clock with groups obviously before, Like I don't you know, never got a bad time or anything, and I'm sure you haven't either.
Speaker 3: You have forever to hit the ball.
Speaker 2: But where we get behind, and I got behind in college one time is like we played it was raining and more than raining.
Speaker 3: We played Carson Creek and I was losing fucking.
Speaker 4: Balls all over the place, like all over the place so hard, and well, yeah, you're hitting driver because it's cold and wet, were and it was you know, it's like high forties and rainy, and you're sending.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're sending it.
Speaker 2: And you do foursomes a lot in college golf, they end up doing foursomes all the time. And at least one of us was deep into the shit and it's not like you're playing with your buddies and even be like fuck it, man, I'm out, you know, like I'll drop one or like you guys, you're on yourself. You know, you're on your own this hole whatever. It's like freaking your team needs it. You know, everybody's struggling. So you're looking in these days five minutes for the ball every single hole and sometimes multiple five minutes. So I mean it took it took a day, Like I don't know how long it took, but like when the sun came up and you played thirty six in college and like it was just suspended daylight suspension. Like just I think everybody had at least like twelve holes on their second eighteen to play and it wasn't weather related, did like thunder lightning or whatever.
Speaker 3: It was straight up loss of golf boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And everyone's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, the fairways are wide there. They look intimidating.
Speaker 2: I was like, when it's freaking cold and rainy and windy, the fairways are wide, I guess, but there's no rough, like you're deep into the freaking woods off the fairway.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know how they designed that place to where every single hole is in a crosswind. Yeah, it doesn't matter what wind direction it is for the day, every single hole there's a cross wind. It's not in two, it's not down. It's always across and off the right, down, off the left, and off the left, down, off the right, doesn't matter. Every hole it's the it's the damnedest thing. Like you never have an into the straight in or straight down shot.
Speaker 3: Is that? Did you win NCAA's there, Uh huh yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 2: You would probably know more than me. Well, I did not win NCAA's there. In fact, I did the opposite. I made a ten on a hole I remember the only time I made a ten in organized golf, I think in my life. I was in I was in the ship. Oh sixteen, I blew one right off the team. There's a cart path over there, and I smoked one off a tree, punching out and it came back twice as fast and then went into my golf bag. So it was a two shot penalty for hitting my equipment. And then I had to take a drop. And now I'm still in the woods. And my next one, I hit a punch shot out after taking a drop and it hits the curb of the cart path, comes back in the woods, taken unplayable, hit it out, hit it on the green, two pip ten.
Speaker 1: So that's that's a that's horrible.
Speaker 3: That's horrible. That's a ten with only one bad shot.
Speaker 1: That's really not so the new rule, the double hit rule. Have you heard about the double hit rule?
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, it's nothing, it's just where it's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but isn't that amazing? So now, now if you're like real fuck behind a tree kind of just like if you can, if you can get real athletic with it, take your lob wedge and like hit it up in the air and then while it's up in the air, just smash it like it's like it's a baseball or something and send it like.
Speaker 3: What an idea?
Speaker 1: If you got no shot, just hit it up in the air and then pow, you know, like that would be something else. I think that would be like the most athletic golf shot of all time. Someone could pull that off.
Speaker 3: You can double hit.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be the same stroke, like same motion, continuous motion. I don't know if you can like get a seventy five degree wedge and hit a super flop straight in the air, land it on the face, and then like drop it into the cup, because that would be sick if you could.
Speaker 1: Oh well that would yeah, okay, well probably not. I don't know the rules.
Speaker 2: I don't know if someone could do it in one continuous motion on purpose. I mean I've seen people chip you up and hit it over their shoulder before, so you know, for sure somebody could do it without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could probably be done. I don't know. It take it take a lot of practice for like one time in your lifetime to do correctly. What have we got this week? Oh, we got the Zurich this week, got the Zurch this week, then we got live golf all this week. Brooks kept him making his mighty return.
Speaker 3: You want to know what the best part about the Zurich is, I just.
Speaker 1: Saw I don't know. That's that's a tough one. Guess.
Speaker 2: Oh, you didn't hear about the pairing that they gave sponsors exemptions to or whatever.
Speaker 3: John Daly is playing with David Duval.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, that's incredible. And JD's just coming right off of selling merchandise in the Hooters parking lot last week barely walk.
Speaker 2: Jarrett was like, that's the first place we went. Garrett's like, we got to go there. His bus wasn't there. He was about to get there. It was fifty degrees pouring rain. I'm like, we're going to downtown or something, Buddy, I am not sitting here and waiting in line. You had to like go in the building first, come out, and then go meet him in his deal and it was pouring rain.
Speaker 3: He wasn't there yet. I'm like, dude, we're out. We're out here. Man. Even Daily doesn't want his hundred grand for signing shit today. He's he's out of here. It's too freaking it's too cold. But how about that duvault Daily and Daily?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I about that alternate give me an over under on their alternate shot true alternate shot eighty one.
Speaker 1: That was a.
Speaker 2: Pretty quick I thought if they I thought if they busted eighty it would be pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great, It would be great. Eighty eighty one is there as their number for me. I mean, there's zero percent chance they break par They could possibly it could possibly break seventy five, But I think eighty one is about the realistic over and under for them because JD's going to hit it in the soup? Uh, what would we do? The even the even holes is what I always played. Yeah, the evens were the par fives, Yeah they were, and that they were the tougher T shots. That even even holes were the tougher T shots. So I guess that would probably be Duval and the evens. So Duval's probably not going to hit it out of playoff d On then.
Speaker 3: But Daily's a better driver. Daily plays a lot, he plays every week on Champions. I don't know how much Dull plays.
Speaker 1: I just don't think I think Duval could just like pick up a club once a year and go hit it in the fairway.
Speaker 3: You know he has he has swing its for a while, Like he didn't bring eighty for six months on tour or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well maybe I think you think it's better. I think it's better now.
Speaker 1: You're thinking about what he did in two thousand and one. You think he's like over the ball shit. I missed this spair.
Speaker 2: Like two thousand and like twenty and ten, man I played. I played with them at uh the Honda, and we were paired together and he smoked somebody on the first tee on the tenth hole with a quack quacker right into way left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's way left.
Speaker 2: It was low dude. It was dick kyat freaking super low man. But I just saw that pairing and I was like, wow, that is I mean, that's that's an FTP pairing for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: Probably get some insane odds on them winning the golf tournament.
Speaker 1: They making the cut, they'd be lucky to finished not last. They beat one team, they'd be lucky. I mean that that is a Dawn of the Dead, walking dead Eric. I mean that's I JD JD does he takes carts in the Champions events. Doesn't he like, doesn't he write a cart? Like, are they gonna let him ride in a cart?
Speaker 2: He like has a but he doesn't. He has like a busted knee. He had surgery right after that father son deal. I mean, I don't know. I've never seen anybody riding a car of the PGA tour in my life.
Speaker 1: This bladder cancer too daily. Yeah, he's had it for like two years. Sir.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see, We'll see what happens there.
Speaker 2: But that could be an eventful alternate shot, to say the least of the situation.
Speaker 1: Man, I didn't even know they were boys. Like I played with Duval in Reno in twenty twenty fourteen in Reno and his son was caddying for him. His son son was a good player himself, and Duval was just like, Yeah, I'm gonna go call golf. I'm gonna commentary. That's one of my last events. It's like, that's awesome, great she shot. I don't think he broke eighty like, I'm fairly certain JD. I don't know, JD. Probably it's far still, I would imagine. I mean, he's always hit it far, so I'm sure he still pounds it. But there's a few of those holes out there, and it's flat, like it's an easy walk.
Speaker 3: They're pretty long though, too. It's a long course.
Speaker 1: But it rains like every afternoon there. That's the thing, Like this time of year in Louisian South Louisiana, it's raining every afternoon for like the next four months. So you're not you're not going to hit it far. Yeah, I don't know, dude. I think eighty one is the alternate number there for those guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just looking at it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder if part of Daily's exemption is he has to pull a bender every night in Bourbon Street and not like like just be firing beads down from the top deck of one of those buildings down there and coming warm straight from Bourbon Street to the first team and then hit a piss missile right off the right off the first hole.
Speaker 1: Man, I think playing Blackchack with those two at Harris would be real fun. Though. It would be a hell of a hell of a twosome to sit down next to a place with cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, jd Yeah, slots. Slots is his deal too. I don't know, man, I just saw that going on. I'm like, god, dang, dude, how about the So we talked about it, and I was I was surprised. I mean, you and I whatever, we watch PGA Tour, Golf, Live Golf, whatever, every now and again.
Speaker 3: We'll watch them both.
Speaker 2: We don't watch anything religiously, not because we don't like it, we just don't care. However, dude, the live guys and the Masters, for sure, every single person discredited themselves when they're picking people, Like on Golf Channel, they'd have all the guys and they're like they go through their little like uh breakdown their analytics and they're like, well, we're gonna liminate all the live guys. I was like, you're gonna eliminate like camp Smith, Like right off the bat, you're gonna tell me that, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The Raining Open, like Tiger's got a better chance of winning this thing than Cam Smith, Like I love freaking Tiger Tigers, and I have a better chance of winning the Masters than camp Smith does.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on right?
Speaker 2: But dude, yeah, Nicholson finished second, I mean, are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 1: The talking heads man during that during the Masters was so aggravating, Like I didn't really like listening to the commentary at all, even like Nance, Dude, Nance was like subtle jabs here and there. I'm like, man, this is so petty. You know. Brooks Keptka literally everybody had given him the trophy already, like he had already gotten the green jacket Sunday morning. Nobody thought he was gonna choke just because of his prior record in majors. He's done nothing but closed doors in majors with the lead, that's all he's ever done. So everyone was like, damn it, you know, like first major of the year, here, come to live. Guys. They're one for one. You know they're gonna be they have them, have the Masters champion and the British Open champion. Currently, after the mess didn't happen, John rum Wins obviously played awesome on Sunday, like there was no denying him. Yeah, and Brooks Brooks really, frankly Brooks choked. I mean he did, That's what he. Brooks kept A choked the first time in a major, Like we haven't seen him do that yet. And you know what, he hadn't been in the he hadn't been in the hunt in the major in a long time either, though, when was the last time he was in the top yeh or a weekend?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, four years ago is when he won those two, but so four years ago.
Speaker 3: But since then, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, so so yeah, you can kind of what's not like he won the last one and one it was top ten before. He hadn't been in the hunt four years, so kind of understand it a little bit. But damn it, he's swinging good dude. He was hitting those piss missile rocket fades off the tee that that we saw four years ago. Bil finished the Samon. Yeah, Patrick Reid finished in fourth. Uh yeah, live guys showed up.
Speaker 2: Dude walk I was watching Juaque Niman. Oh my god, that dude is slow. I know he's young or whatever, but I was. We were sitting on twelve t and kind of like right when we got there with my dad and Garrett, just because they'd never seen it, so we went over there because like the coolest part of the course and freaking he took like an hour to chip on eleven miss putt like ligning up all this stuff. Third guy to hit on twelve takes like an now and now, I mean just like it's unbelievable how slow. I cannot believe how slow people are. Like it just was used to watching TV. I mean, played in event, played out there, but I just it's crazy to realize how freaking slow people are.
Speaker 1: He's like twenty too, Like he's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, he's a horrible.
Speaker 1: Example for these kids. You know, if they watch him play, see him taking five minutes in a shot, you know, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you play with Phil. Phil film moves at a decent pace in Woodland. I mean, Woodland's probably like he's a middle I mean he's not. He's not slow. He's not crazy fast guy. He just likes take care of his business whatever. And they were like already on twelve t when he was still analyzing his stuff, I was like, this is going to.
Speaker 3: Be a disaster.
Speaker 1: I was it, though, I mean, that'd be cool. Other than the fact Tiger Withdrew, Tiger with Drew. We wanted to watch Tiger. I would assume that that that's what y'all wanted to do the whole day on Sunday. That sucks that he wasn't there, but you totally understand for a little bit he did the right thing for himself. He did like he did the right thing for himself. We all selfishly were sitting here on our couch is like, damn it, Tiger, why didn't you play today? Like we want to watch you. There's millions of people that want to watch you. But yeah, I mean we might have seen we might have seen the end of of his major championship contention days. I think I think we probably have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's going to play that one for a long time. Well, it's because it's the easiest to mention cut. Oh yeah, contention.
Speaker 1: Days, Like he's not going to contend in majors anymore. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: His distance is still there.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, but when it was so much like they have all sorts of you know, staff and sub air all over the place on the fairways and everything in Augusta National, but like do the walkways it's so freaking muddy and it's still wet on the course and areas, and like in its hilly as shit, like walking thirty holes for him on Sunday. I think that's how many had to play third twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty something like that cold, cold in the morning.
Speaker 1: That's just that's.
Speaker 2: Almost a little too much, man, Yeah, and then out of it also out of it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just an exhibition at that point. Yeah, it's tough. It's tough, but shit, man, we've been treated to twenty five years. Yeah whatever, it's been of dominant golf forever.
Speaker 3: So PJ Tours should let him take carts.
Speaker 2: It doesn't affect I don't think it matters really, like, it doesn't affect a viewing experience, or at least like they get to take a car to the side.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know what they could do. They could create a new like cart category where you log into like tour links cart category fifteen majors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tiger two, PGA Tour victories or whatever, Tiger fuck you.
Speaker 1: But you might have Jack sign up for a couple of minutes though. Yeah, if you could take a cart, yeah, you got to win fifteen majors and then you can take a cart. That's a new category on tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Tiger, Tiger and Jack playing.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's still maybe it would still go there, but you know that whole the whole joint is just it's freaking awesome, man, And it's crazy how not bad it looks but once that overseed's gone, I mean they just shut that whole joint down. You know, it's closed. It's closed for six freaking months. Yeah, I mean there is nothing out there do just the buildings. I don't even know what all the buildings are used for. They have like their cabins, you know where for out of town members. All their members are out of town, but they have they have cabins, they have all these other things.
Speaker 3: But they, uh, what do they do with all that stuff? It just sit there.
Speaker 2: Berkman's where I was, was a multimillion dollar deal and has replicas of greens you can put on just to the right of five, like the Who's Who of whatever. We're super lucky to get these tickets. And the guy told me it's open ten days a year.
Speaker 3: That's it. So but for the Augusta Women's National Amateur or whatever it's called, opens that day and they're only there two days or one day, and then it closes the day after and that's it.
Speaker 2: Hows you get in there? How'd you get those tickets from? Easy from Easygo? Our car reps for Red Feather got them for us. So it's pretty cool, man, But did what a absolute disaster.
Speaker 1: But hey, wow, well there you go. I've only been to the Masters once and it soundeds like wasn't as fun as when you went. But what I thought was wild about the Masters is when you get you they opened the gates, right, I think they opened the gates. Eight, that's on right, seven. I think it's seven. Yeah, seven, they opened the gates and there's no running at Augusta.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not allowed to run.
Speaker 1: So it looks like Olympic speed walking is taking place with these people, Like you open the gates. And you've seen the videos of TPC Scottsdale, right when they opened the gates at four thirty am or whatever five am, and these twenty year olds are just full boar sprinting for one thousand yards just trying to get to sixteen that like imagine that say scenario opening the caates, but like the most polite, fastest speed walking you've ever seen in a row, Like just a bunch of people in a row trying to be real polite as patrons on Augusta National speed walking down to their hole. And and you have to if you bring a chair in, break me. If I'm wrong, you bring a chair in, you can leave it there the whole damn day and no one will sit in it. No, well, yes, yes to the first part. When you bring your chair in, you leave it there all day. The second part is anyone can sit in it, and they just leave when you get there.
Speaker 2: Wow, anyone, anyone can sit in anyone's chair. I did it a million times, and so did everybody else, and then they just get up and leave. Because there's not a lot of grand stands at the Masters at all for an.
Speaker 1: Event nine twelve, that's it, right, yeah, twe.
Speaker 2: Fifteen, sixteen, fifteen, sixteen, thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 3: Is there one even behind one? I don't even know if that, don't think there is.
Speaker 1: There's one behind eight.
Speaker 3: There's one behind four.
Speaker 2: Like, but it's nothing like you're envisioning, Like they don't want to take away from the golf. It's always like out of play, like way out of play. It's like right on a te box where you can see a tea box and a green, but it's never like when was the last time a guy got a drop from that? You can remember a grand stand at the Masters? Never, never, never, ever, It's happened. For sure, someone will watch it or listen to this and pull it up. But that's that's their whole deal. They'll put them where they're out of play. But it's for the most part, there's nothing man like.
Speaker 3: You got to just it's why.
Speaker 2: There's so many chairs and you just leave it. So people will run to certain holes and you know, they like eighteen. They want to watch the guy put on the jackets, so they'll speed walk in there, put it right behind eighteen Green. They'll be on TV the whole the whole freaking day. Sixteen right behind sixteen tea box is a cool place to check it out or whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's same. Lady's there every you're on sixteen. Yeah, and that and one. There was one Texas Tech dancer. Did you see this, the girl that was like smitten with brooks Kepka's ass. Yeah, she was just smiling at his ass the whole time. Yeah, that girl. Apparently she's like a she's like a dancer at Texas Tech. She's she's the most famous like internet one timer over the last couple of months.
Speaker 3: Masters Girl or whatever they call her Master's Girl.
Speaker 1: Just from the thirty seconds behind sixteen T But yeah, dude, there was a lady that sits behind sixteen tea box, and I swear she's been there for like five straight years now, and she's there every day. She's the same person for the last five years. I could reck. I guarantee you if I walked like down to the grocery store right here and saw her in the grocery store, I could pick her out like that. That's how often she's on TV behind sixteen t at the Bastard. But that had to be cool first time. That's that's cool. It is cool.
Speaker 3: What's up for the people?
Speaker 2: We're super excited to have Gooder Sunglasses as a sponsor for the entire year. Gooder Sunglasses every pair of twenty five to thirty five bucks, one hundred percent UV protective, one hundred percent polarized, and they make great golf specific lenses. They make brighter lenses. They make a dark lens called back nine Blackout. That's my favorite for multiple reasons. So go ahead and head to www dot goodr dot com. Insert code FTP fifteen. That'll get you a nice little discount. Also, free returns within thirty days, one year, warranty, free shipping over fifty bucks. So go ahead, get yourself a couple pair.
Speaker 3: Of goods and have a day.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we all know golf is hard, but looking good on the course definitely doesn't have to be. Our guys that Live Forever Golf promote a comfortable lifestyle on and off the golf course. They've got Polos golf shorts, five pocket performance pants, out of wear activewear, bunch of cool T shirts, a bunch of cool hats. You can go to live forever golf dot com and remember remember it's for the player, not the game, so use code Nails twenty to get yourself twenty percent off Live forever golf dot com their nails.
Speaker 3: Check them out.
Speaker 1: Redfeather opens up soon growing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're well, I mean, dude, we're so much colder here than where you live. But we're out of dormancy now and we're greening up fast. So we've got a couple of greens that we have to that came through winter that we got to just make sure nails where we open.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, this summer.
Speaker 2: Will be we'll be dialed ready to go driving range mate, probably this fall, maybe late summer. We had to finish till we're removing dirt, but we'll have chipping areas, all these other things temporary amenities. So yeah, you need to come out this summer whenever it is Fly the Fly, the weed Whacker and the Red Whacker down.
Speaker 3: You can land five minutes away from there.
Speaker 1: How many memberships are left? Are the memberships left? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, we I mean we have we have memberships left for sure if people's interested. Are interested nationals are the ones that are going fast and our regular ones. I mean, we have a good amount left for a good club that's not I mean for a new club that's not open. Like we're way ahead of a lot of other clubs that are that are brand new, but we're starting to. Like last last month we sold like about twenty just under twenty. So now they're going fast. So we're only going to have three hundred and fifty locals, so that's good number anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll groove. We're grooving.
Speaker 2: We're grooving, decent man, trying to get the Sucker open and operational and make some money instead of spend it every month. But that's every new business. Yeah, that's it, just one just one times a little more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So we got who we got the favorites this week at the Zurich Classic. I saw these are some odd there's some odd teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mitchell, some people don't have friends.
Speaker 1: Keith is playing with Sung j M. Keith Mitchell and Sung JM. Now w yeah, like what what? Yeah? That who initiated that? Like Keith definitely went to Sung JM. Right, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, It's like if I saw you and Sung JM, I'd be like, Pete is trying to win this guy damn golf tournament?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because my my, my teammates in that event have always been like Andrew Loop or Cody Gribble or like someone I just want to drink beer with. H Keith Mitchell, Sung JM. Odd one. John Daily saw that Ryan Palmer. Ryan Palmer is not playing with Jordan's Peter Scotti Scheffler this year.
Speaker 3: He played with one year too, didn't he?
Speaker 1: Yeah he played with Rohm too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't apo RP has won like eight million dollars in the god named Zurich playing with.
Speaker 1: Like it's just one week a year. Like the first person to ask the guy, I guess they're just gonna say sure, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And these guys are probably tired of ship. They played the Masters they played or they play the match play. They played the Masters, they played the elevated hilton Head. Now they're going to this tournament. Uh Morikawa and Max Homa are playing. That's a pretty good team. Yeah, and uh can't Lay and Xander are obviously a strong team. Billy Horstell and Sam Burns they always play together in this.
Speaker 3: They always play together.
Speaker 2: I don't think they had a spot, don't they aren't they? I don't know whatever they're they're playing. But Zach Johnson, Steve Stricker, Sam Ryder, Doc Redmand Seewu Kim, Tom Kim, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch, dude, there's there's a freaking.
Speaker 2: Bunch this This tournament would be amazing if like I don't know, they always are they always want to have it. I say, amazing, but it would be more entertaining. They're always talking about having a PGA Tour LPGA crossover, like this is the one to freaking do it. Get the best best best players from the LPGA Tour instead of just like filling out the bottom of this thing. And if they want to do it, like this is your chance to freaking do it. But yeah, because I'm not watching this thing really a whole lot kids usually plays with Scott Brown and they play well.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they are again.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just it doesn't interest me. And the Zurich was like one of my favorite events when I was obviously when I was down in bat Rouge and we always go to We would watch David Thomas. We drive over where on the team to watch David watch the tournament. And then we you know, Andrew loop Monday qualified my senior year, so we're still in college. We went and watched Andrew play and then we played, and then we were still down there, so we went and then Sam Burns was on the team and I was playing, so Sam came out and watched me. And now Sam's playing. So it's always a cool, cool event for the LSU guys down there in the LSU team. But now, but now the field's so bad because of these elevated events where they've created a PGA Tour A, a PGA Tour B and a PGA two C. You basically have three tours, right, you got the corn Ferry Tour that's PGA Tour C. You've got PGA Tour B which is this week, and the non elevated events where the best players are not playing. There's a few of them, but really they're not playing because they have to play these elevated events in order to get paid their PIP bonus. We saw that with Rory last week. Yeah, taking his second one off. These docked them three million dollars. So I just hate that there's so much division within the PGA Tour. Now there is effectively three PGA Tours, and that's not good. That's that's not good for fans, that's not good for the players. Because the Xerix one of the bigger sponsors of the PGA Tour. They have been for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: This is fun. Food is so good, It's it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Food's great. Yeah, there's there's nightlife, like you can stay at casino. Like it's a little out of the way, right, it's thirty minutes from down. But yeah, it's a great event. And now now your field sucks because it's not an l dated event. So I just hate that that there's this division within the within the PGA Tour. I understand why it's happening, but I just wish there was a better solution for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this, I mean, can you imagine if the Zurk was an elevator event, how.
Speaker 1: Good the field would be. Yeah, guys would.
Speaker 3: Really be picking their partners very carefully for that thing.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you'll ever have that, right, I mean, I think some of these events will go away more than they'll remain. Right. So is Colonial in elevative event, you know? I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No. I don't think the Nelson is either. But they have big persons. They're still about it. I don't know, over ten million bucks, dude. They on the best ball on the best ball day of the Zerk. They should just do full Carney pins, like almost impossible pins, just for TV value, Like I'm talking like full Carney show, and then make it easy on the alternate shot or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I mean that would be fun, dude.
Speaker 1: I would Yeah, like Greenskeeper's revenge situation, like a foot from the fringe on the side of the hill where the flagsticks leaning over. Yeah, that'd be good. Yeah, there's not. I don't think there's a green at TVC Louisiana that has more than two degrees of slope on it. Though. That's a lot of place on Earth, and.
Speaker 3: They should throw out.
Speaker 2: I mean it should be after the cut, like they'll they should have scramble one of the last days. The format should change, like a touch or whatever. But what it is, what it is scramble. You move so much faster that would be nails.
Speaker 1: Well then you could just if you hit a shitty and just leave the ball, like you don't even have to go get it, you know, like even if it's like not that bad, just hit in the bunker. You're like, nah, I'm good leaving. Yeah, let's some kid running there again it or something. But yeah, a lot of good memories at the Zurich. There was one year I was on eighteen and I was playing with Ben Crane and James Driscoll. We're all totally out of the game now, but Ben Crane, James Driscoll. Ben hit it in this bunker on the right side of eighteen and right next to a gator, I mean right next to like an eight foot alligator probably not eighty or like pride to stick. But he wouldn't even get the bucker. Like he was terrified. As Caddy was scared. Everybody was scared, and I just didn't understand why they were why they were scared. I mean we were at LSU. We had alligators all over the place. There was a fourteen footer right behind our practice facility for a few years untill some agent came out there with a thirty out six and took care of the problem. But the uh, this gator was right next to Ben Crane's ball and I was way back. I'd already hit my shot and walking up and they're like calling official over, what's problem, dude. It's like, there's a gater next to my ball. Give me the rake. So I just grabbed the rake and pushed the gater like I just walked up to it, pushed it in the water. And you would have you would have thought, like I saved his dog hit by a car, Like you would have thought I saved his dog for being hit black car. He could not believe it that. He thought I was in danger of dying doing that. But then you see Cody Grimmle like two years later, said slaps the gator on the ass. You know, it's just.
Speaker 3: Caters are fast too, though, but like it, Yeah, they're scared of you though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I saw a deal on Instagram of a saltwater crocodile swimming almost forty miles an hour, and it's like, I'm out on.
Speaker 1: That, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to get in the water with them. You don't want to get in the water with them, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, uh uh no, dude, I'm one of those guys that won't get in the ocean, like past my knees. I can't stand. I just do not do the ocean. That's the one place I'm like, uh uh, that's in where I'm supposed to be. I don't swim great to start with knees. I'm at the knees. That's it.
Speaker 3: That sound bad.
Speaker 2: I mean I grew up, That's I grew up just going out there all the time. So I never thought about it. Yeah, if they had like an infrared camera, who the hell knows what's out there?
Speaker 3: I mean, freaking you have no idea.
Speaker 2: I mean, I probably swam past a million sharks in my life, but the first time I actually saw a shark in the freaking water was well, I saw one in the Caymans because I was we're stranded snorkeling. I just went back to shore. But fuck, but it was small. It was small. The tarpins freaked me out more because by the time I got back to shore, they had this bell and they fed the tarpins and they all came freaking in and there was like hundreds of tarpain coming in. They have teeth, dude, They're like pretty big. So I didn't know what was what. And the guy he thinks he's being he's tarp and I like climb up the little step ladder deal on the dock, and he's like, I was like, brow our boat.
Speaker 3: I was in Meyer's boat. Our boats died.
Speaker 2: Meyer's like, I am going to kill myself and my other buddies like probably not as strong enough swimmer, and like I'll do it. And it was a mile and I was hugging booies like it took it took an hour, like I was hugging booies to get to shore.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: And we were on the shelf when I got there. So it's one hundred and fifty feet deep, so it's kind of cool. And then all of a sudden you see a couple weird looking animals way below you that you do not want to see. And then all of a sudden, I was like, oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: So I well, so I walked back. I get the key out of the condo that we're staying in for the van. He's like, go get the van, Go get this guy. This guy will get a boat and he'll fix it, he'll toew it whatever. Oh anyway, they end up finding a toe. But I get the van to drive back and I forget that it's on the wrong side of the goddang road because I was in the spear world the whole time driving. I wasn't even paying attention, not driving, but like riding. Like I got in the cab, I went to the deal, I got out. I never got in another car until we went back to the airport and left.
Speaker 3: So all of a sudden, I get a whu and I'm like, what the And then I'm like, oh, the we're.
Speaker 2: On the wrong side of the road here, bro, Like I figured that out real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh, Myra, Mark I getting in there. I'll just down this boat.
Speaker 3: Yes, somebody's got to be here in case it starts working to drive it in. I was like, God, dang, you all right, here we go. I think Martin Flores was with us too. Oh man. It was a it was a situation, but not bad.
Speaker 1: We made it.
Speaker 3: We freaking survived. But that's that's that.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, let's can't do the ocean. I can't do the ocean.
Speaker 3: What's going on, dude? LS was like winning everything, man.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, what a hell of a You know what they're doing this year, it's the women. The women. The women's athletics program at LSU this year is just absolutely kicking everyone's teeth in this year. We got a national championship in women's basketball. The gymnastics team lost in the national championship a couple of days ago at Dicky's Arena here in Fort Worth, so you know, they they made it to the final four. The women's golf team is third in the country. They just lost in the semifinals of the SEC championship. Yeah. Women women's sports are kicking ass. Baseball is number one in the country. I don't know, there's a lot of money down there in the n I L baton rouge sector. It's I think they're they've got a pretty healthy nil budget, which is what it's all about nowadays. Uh. Yeah, we've been hitting the transfer portal hard for basketball and they just got a seven footer from Nevada transferred in. They haven't lost and they haven't lost a series in baseball yet this year. So yeah, things are looking good. Man. Frogs were looking good until they dropped to UNC Wilmington this past weekend. What the hell was that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I went to some tc I went to the TCU Tech games and the first one they were up nine to zero the Frogs and lost. It was twenty to sixteen. It was the longest game I've ever been to in my life. It was blowing like forty miles an hour. Down went and pop ups were just soaring over the fence. Yeah, total disaster. And then the next the next day it was it was I don't know, a lot of a lot of scoring runs, but it's it's it's fine, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, I'm going to Florida, little little tournament next week that I got the PGA Club Professional Championship in Albuquerque, and then freaking then Nelson after that, and if I finished top twenty in whatever PGA, it might be gone for a month.
Speaker 1: It's just pretty much a tour player for the next month.
Speaker 2: Only one of those was a tour event I mentioned, but whose haven't played golf with the course with the sandtrap in six months, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's well, you did it at twelve hundred yard drive the other day. One last thing, who's winning the Lived Golf Adelaide Australia event this week. I think it's gotta be cam Smith.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say in Aussie, I bet you Cam Smith has got a lot of heat on him or not heat. But I think they want to win, like Leishman. I think those guys freaking want to win Man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they sold seventy five thousand tickets for the opening round. That's seventy five thousand. That's a lot like Scottsdale, you know, TPC Scottsdale, the Phoenix Open. They always bragged that they had two hundred thousand people on Saturday out there, and that's probably true just from being being there, that's probably an accurate statement. Seventy five thousand is a shitload though. That's a lot of people on golf course comparative and Nelson's great. Yeah, that's probably like the Nelson used to be back in you know, the mid two thousands, like when we were playing. When it is.
Speaker 2: Bigger, if it's bigger now, it's bigger now though, because coig Range is so spread out. They have corporate tents and huge corporate things on every single hole.
Speaker 3: Uh uh yeah, every hole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, every hole, well not one, I mean, yeah, dude, the whole entire on the other side of the road, the clubhouse side of the road. Corporate on every hole on the clubhouse side of the road. So that's at least what thirteen holes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I didn't know that. I'm that's so far up there. I don't like to get up. There's an hour from here, so it feels like it's in a different state.
Speaker 3: But it's cool.
Speaker 2: Though, Like TP yeah, yeah, freaking count TPC at seventeen they like did a clone of that?
Speaker 1: Are you still going to have like one caddy per hole? You know, auction it off on every tea box.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I might do that if anyone is interested, I will wear your logo on my shirt and I will have one caddy per hole for ten grand. So I want to be guaranteed at least three hundred and sixty racks to play in this golf tournament, with two percent going to charity of my choice.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be amazing though, if you if you said on every t box and just took the highest bedder for caddies, and like just they had to bring you a shirt with their logo on it. You change shirts every hole and caddies every hole for the highest bedder, that'd be amazing. All right, that's good, We've.
Speaker 3: Shirt had the whole deal.
Speaker 2: I'll do it if I can get if I can get thirty six people to pay me ten grand apiece, I will change my clothes so much faster than everyone. I'll change my clothes on every hole, shirt hat, the whole deal, and you get to caddy.
Speaker 3: For me on that specific on that specific hole, and if I make.
Speaker 2: The cut, If I make the cut, I'll give you a diss a ten percent discount, but the same deal you have to do on the weekend, so you.
Speaker 1: Have to double down, but i'll give you. I'll give you one thousand dollars back. Nice. All right. Well that's the ftp Awa. All right, that's another episode for the people. Let's go