Speaker 1: Do plumbing right, plumb tight. Dot Com keeping you informed, Dad, jump to date now more than ever.
Speaker 2: I check in throughout the day so I know what's up. Fifty five KRC the talk station. You heard it eight.
Speaker 1: O five on a Tuesday means it's time for the insight. It's good Bright Bar, Bookmarket, Breitbart dot Com b R E I T B A r TS integral to the preparation of the fifty five KRC Morning should I certainly appreciate, appreciate the reporting you get out of Breitbart, which is honest and factually based and of course outside of the cloth of the mainstream media. Welcome back to the fifty five KRS Morning the show from Bright Bar, the tech editor, Colin and Die Colin, Welcome back to the show, my friend.
Speaker 2: Good to have you on today.
Speaker 3: Hey, happy to be here. Brian. I do have a question for you. I'm curious if you attended the White Dudes for Harris meeting last night.
Speaker 1: I did not, Colin, I I didn't realize there was such a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a band of Doom call with about a thousand soy boys complaining about masculinity and saying how Kamala had to win the election.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, man, really to save manhood? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll just.
Speaker 3: Say the ven diagram of people who wanted to throw unvexed people in concentration camps. And that call was pretty much an exact overlap.
Speaker 1: Oh now much Kamala loves ven diagrams, don't we call him? Oh lord, well you heard it right there in the intro. I asked Joe to throw in the Shenanigans declaration, because Lord almighty, don't we have one in connection with the Donald Trump assassination attempt, at least in so far as trying to find information on it on Google Meta ai as well. That's a new development. Did you see the New York Posts Meta ai inquiry into the Donald Trump assassination of what they got from that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's an understated.
Speaker 3: Really, Brian, what you're seeing is a tried and true playbook. So step one is they create tools in Silicon Valley that they say will make things like searching for data, searching for information easier and more convenient. So let's talk about Google. Google creates a feature in a search engine called autocompletely, and we all use it because what happens is you start searching. Typing in a search. It kind of based on you know, millions of people googling. It gets a sense for what you're looking for, and it pops up with the whole sentence, you know, and you can just click it and you get exactly the search you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happened, right.
Speaker 3: A funny thing happened. They use that tool because they create it because they want you know, they say it's going to be easier, but then they can manipulate searches by deciding what appears and what doesn't. So people started typing in things like the affects the attempted assassination of Donald Trump just no, p yeah, nothing shows up. It's talking about attempted assassination of the FDR, attempted assassination of Fidel Castro. The reason they do that is because, you know, for someone like you, for someone like me, we just type in the search and go. Young people were had been using these shortcuts and these convenience tools since the time they were little. So they see that and they just see, hey, my parents and this Brian Thomas guy in the radio must be crazy because Google says nothing happens. So, you know, it's it's a very insidious thing because they make these tools that are supposed to make life more convenient than those tools are used to manipulate the truth around the election and around the attempted assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I was talking about, you know, using one's logic and reason and critical thinking skills when going about anything on the internet, approach it with a jaded cynicism. But if that, to me is an illustration of young people not even thinking for themselves at all, to just default to allow the Google program to identify what it thinks is important to your response without delving a little bit further. Because let's face it, if you type in Donald Trump assassination attempt, you will get articles that are widely available on the internet. I mean, lord, even if it's just Fox News or Breitbart reporting it, it's there. But that you would default, just rely on whatever it popped up and end up clicking on a search relating to the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, I mean, come on, that's just a sign of our children's being ignorant.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian, you know, and you can't completely brain the children because they have a trillion dollar Silicon Valley industry going against them when you say, when you say, you know young people and plenty of old people. Sorry, but you know when we say they're not thinking, they're not using critical thinking skills that keeps people like me and you awake at night in Silicon Valley. They're rubbing their hands with glee because that's a perfect consumer. That someone who will buy what they're told to buy. They'll vote how they're told to vote. They'll take the prescription drugs that they're told to take by advertising. And you know all they have to do is.
Speaker 2: Count the money.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they want. They want drones, right. Indeed, much much like the you know, the the other story you mentioned is medai.
Speaker 1: Let me from let me let me just read the inquiry and the response from metai so you can launch into it, my listeners, I have a foundation to know how crazy this is. So the New York Post ran a test on metaai. That's the artificial intelligence will provide answers to questions. Right, was the Trump assassination fictional? That was the question posed. The response there was no real assassination attempt on Donald Trump. I start to provide accurate and reliable information, but sometimes the mistakes can occur. There was no assassination attempt. To confirm this is a quote, There has been no credible report or evidence of a successful or attempted assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's an outright fabrication Colin.
Speaker 3: Outright, so you know again, and our independent testing at Breitbart confirmed this, so we ran that story as well. What's going on here is they want to create a society that relies on AI and believes AI will tell it the truth and then they can have it say whatever they want. So again, the goal is for someone to see that and say, I knew that Brian Thomas was lying. I knew my parents were lying. Nothing happened to him. You know, it's all a trick, and I got to vote for Kamala or I'm not a good ally. That's that's the goal here, Okay. Now, of course what happens is Facebook comes out and so we'll see, you know, meta, we made a mistake. You know, We've updated it and now it'll now it'll say there was an as fascination Trump attempt on Donald Trump. But they're doing this on many fronts of one. So let me give you another example meta creates tools and processes with humans to detect, you know, misinformation and artificially altered pictures. Everyone to some extent can get behind that, right, we don't want fake pictures shown as real. But the problem, and we see this time after time from Silicon Valley, is these rules are used in an opposite way. If it's an altered picture of Donald Trump or JD the answer whoever, it'll be called real. If it's a real picture of Donald Trump, it'll be called fake. So this iconic elogma style picture of Trump, you know, when he stood up and the flags in the background, Facebook started labeling that as a fake altered image, and they started deleting post and erasing people's comments. Now days later they say, look see, you know it's They say the same thing each time. It was a mistake. We thought it was altered, but it's real, and they get away with it. So you know that the problem is they take this concept that seems like a good concept. There should not be artificially altered pictures and dirty tricks and deep fakes posted as real, but they call real pictures fake and say pictures real. Welcome to Silicon Valley.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Silicon Valley and in a world where you can whole cloth create video that looks brand spanking nude genuine as the day is long, and of course you can deep fake people's voices. And I mean, we have gotten to the point where we're all going to just question literally everything, whether it's real, whether it's fake. We're just not going to know. I think it's going to keep everybody back on their feet. And I don't know, I can suggest as George Orwell in his wildest dreams, couldn't come up with this scary stuff. Now pivoting over to YouTube, they're at it as well. Have they deleted the Paris opening ceremony and the blasphemous mocking of Christians?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that has that been eradicated? Column? Well?
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, and yeah, exactly. Most likely what happened there is that the Olympics themselves took it down because someone, you know, you think they're completely brain dead. Someone had a few brainsallices, I'll say, maybe the satanic imagery that's costing us advertising is not the right course. And you know, it's actually telling that they would move to take it off YouTube, because that tells you, you know, so many people. They're not watching NBC, they're not watching Olympic broadcasts, but they're you know, on their phones looking at YouTube. Yes, sir, So you know again you can go out there to their channel. You can see the Beijing opening ceremony. You can see the England opening ceremony. You can't see the Paris Games opening ceremony because they they's apted. You know, it's it's as you mentioned Dorwell already, he called it the memory hole because the main character of that book, you may recall, his job was to remove from the news. Yeah, and convenient truth. So you know, this is how they do it. And again, you know, to tie it into what we were just talking about. Pretty soon, what will happen is people will go to Metai and say, was there really anti Christian mockery and bias in the Olympic opening ceremony and all of a sad Nope, now there's no trouble there. It was all good fun and diversity and DEI and LGBT allies, right, and they won't have that video for records.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's interesting we've been focusing on sort of United States based companies. I know these are global companies. Alphabet and then deal with with searches and folks accessing the information around the globe. We have foreign actors who are actively engaged in manipulation and interference. The North Koreans, of course, we have Russians, We have the Iridians, and most recently it was report of the Iridians are interfering with the twenty twenty four election by going after Trump, you know, misinformation spreading online, you know, chat bot, fake bot centered comments that using artificial intelligence look like a real human being. The Russians, apparently on Trump's side of the equation, trying to interfere in the election on his behalf at least, that's what's been a legend some of the reporting on this. I mean, this is a global phenomenon. We could, you know, try to rein in Facebook or Alphabet through the legislative powers or regulatory powers if they could do it, but.
Speaker 2: Not so much for the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a couple of things going on, Brian. For one thing, the sad truth is Silicon Valley as a financial and sentive to not solve the bot problem because those bots show up as active users. Yeah, and that's the main thing that makes them money, so they can go to advertisers and say, look at all these active people x Formally, Twitter has a very serious thought problem, Facebook, Instagram, all these platforms have bots and they let they let those exist because it makes the numbers look good. It's kind of sickening that they do that, but that's that's what happens. And on the other hand, you know, we have the hostile government of China running the most popular social media platform the young people in the United States, and they're allowed to do it, and it continually blows my mind. You know, the latest thing that we're about to publish today about TikTok is that the Department of Justice found that they're exporting user data to China on things like what's your position on gun ownership, what's your efficient on the pro life movement. You know, that's just making less of people that are going to be you know on that the social credit score that end right, Yeah, and yet we as a country allow that to happen, and that's that's very troubling me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's a young people to typically get on TikTok. They say like fifty percent of the eighteen to twenty nine year olds or on TikTok. Those are adult people who should be able to make up their own minds to just drop the damn platform because it is a vehicle for the Chinese communist parties nefarious activities. I mean, I could say that's all. I'm blue in the face, and yet oh, here we go. Well, everybody's on TikTok, so that's just we're uninvolved in the.
Speaker 3: Figured out the cat meant for young people is virality and getting engagement as soon as they get on there and they get a thousand lights because they did some stupid stunts that probably risk their life or the life of others. Yeah, they can't quit it.
Speaker 2: It's addictive.
Speaker 3: It's It's the most addictive thing is that dopamine hit of seeing all these people, you know, laughing with you. They're actually laughing at you most of the time, but you know, getting that attention is the ultimate addictive quality.
Speaker 1: And that you know, itself, to me, from my perspective, is sad and pathetic. Colin Madine he is the tech editor of Breitbart Again bookmark the site. You'll be glad you did. Colin, keep going the great work at Breitbart. Best of health to you and the team. And I'll look forward for another inside scoop next Tuesday at eight oh five. I have a fantastic deck you too, Colin Again, keep up the great work. Daniel Davis deep dive Bottom of the hour, New evidence around Trump assassination attempt. You see he hasn't been relying on artificial intelligence. He's drawing his own conclusions. Daniel Davis coming up in a few minutes here. I that you can stick around for that one, and I hope you give a Colin Electric a call. You'd be glad you called Colin Electric Andrew Cullen and his team of awesome electricians. Customer service is superior with Colin. The price is always right, the work will be done to your satisfaction, and you'll get a warranty. Anything they do for you, from the smallest residential electric project to the largest comes with a ten year wiring warranty. They have an A plus with a better business bureau, and they did a ton of projects for me. So think outside of the box. If it involves electric, it involves Cullen tons of LED lighting.
Speaker 2: Solutions out there.
Speaker 1: Maybe you might want to consider that for your sh shack, your man cave. We had them installed in our closets, sort of behind the woodwork, so the clothes themselves are illuminated, but you can't see the lights, and it's kind of like a department store effect. It looks great. Collin Electric. The folks are the right connections projects big and small. You're in great hands. You want to learn more, check them out online at Colin spelled c U L l E N Colin Electriccincinnati dot com. Tell them Brian said him, and you call for the appointment five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five krc iHeartRadio Olympic