Speaker 1: Maybe mm hmm, yeah, that's work. Yeah, I know. I was just expecting a text from you. You always supposed to text me before you come home. Um hm, maybe what's wrong? No, don't give me that. Look at me, baby, and then I contact come on, what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Then I can wait a few minutes. No, we're gonna sit on the couch and talk.
Speaker 2: Get this out.
Speaker 1: Okay. You've been like this for a couple of days. You need to tell me. No, that's wrong, baby. Yeah, I remember you telling me about that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, babe, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you've just been really stressed and today was a really hard day. Maybe I'm sorry. Yeah, you know how much Jade seeing you like this? Yeah, I mean I'm proud of you, right of course I am. I'm so proud of you. Yeah, I mean you do this every day, okay, to be stressed out every once in a while and just be overwhelmed, and that's why I'm here. Yeah. Do you just want me to praise you for a bit? Relax you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want? You should words?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: Good boy? H you make a boy right, Yeah you are m hmm, I know, and I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now, if you want to talk to me, just let me know. But I'm just gonna be here and just relax you a little bit before we go eat. Okay, baby, he stilled.
Speaker 2: The mother.
Speaker 1: How is stressed out? You are? You have to take care of yourself. Okay, No, look at me, nice, take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Even if I'm not here and you can really stressed out, just give me a call and we can you have dinner together or something. Okay, promise me, come on, promise me, good boy. M hmm. I'm so glad I met you. Mm hmm. You mean if you just want me to list of some things that I love about you? You're strong, confident, take care of me. You love me. You're my pretty boy all the time. Mm hmm, even when you wake up with that head mm hmmm. You know I love you, right. I know I may not tell you as often, but I love you. Yeah mm hmm. You know I love you baby, m hmm. And as much as you hate me calling you this, you are my precious baby boy. There's a smile. Come on, stop stressing out. We have a little bubble right now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: It's the weekend tomorrow, and you don't have to worry about anything. Just relax. It's just winny mm hmm. And we can do whatever you want this weekend. Yes, even that one of you will be b Come in, roub your shoulders. Come here.
Speaker 2: There there is?
Speaker 1: Are you relaxing? M you seem a lot less tense.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm, no, there, says sweet babe. Now look at me. Do you promise tell me you feel like the I can You'll let me know. Mm hmmm. Promise me you want to be my good boy? Right you want to be my good boy? Then promise me next to me you feel like this, You'll tell me Even if I'm not here, you can text me FaceTime, mean anything you want, you promise mm hmm. Come boy there m hmm. I know even if you need praise, you're just a little pick me up. Let me know, okay, mm hmmm. I'll always give it to you, baby. Yeah. No, come on, are you gonna go to dinner? I already set it out. It is your favorite mm hmm. I love you mm hmm. Come on, h