Speaker 1: Let's go. We're back with another episode of Conspiracy Chaos. My name is rg B.
Speaker 2: Joining me is Always Got my co host Every fifty one, Anthony and Florida Mike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up brother?
Speaker 3: Hey Rod? What's going on, buddy? How you doing this evening?
Speaker 2: So good man, just chopping it up, getting these episodes out, bringing trying to bring the best content we can.
Speaker 1: Florida Mike, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, clear skies and no poison in my food today, So it was a good day.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. I think it's fucking with your internet a little bit, but we'll get through it.
Speaker 1: We'll get through it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll get through it.
Speaker 1: We'll get through it. We got a fun one today.
Speaker 2: Guys. We're going to be joined by the one and only Doc Brown Prometheus Lanes. Doc.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you jumping on and taking the time to hang out with the crew.
Speaker 6: I appreciate the inviot.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm always looking to meet new people, have some more great conversations.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: That's why we do this, man.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it man.
Speaker 2: So for people who don't know, why do you tell listeners listeners a little bit about yourself and how you got into the conspiracy world.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, my name is Justin Brown. I kind of got the nickname Doc through this. I think it's a I tell people it's a oxy moron. I believe I'm a Southern man if you couldn't tell by the accent. But you know, we were infamous for our oxy morons. We'll take a seven foot tall guy and named him Tiny. So this big dumb redneck call him Doc. You know what I'm saying. But I'm just a normal Joe man, nine to five knuckle dragger. My entire life grew up in the Bible Belt, was raised a you know, Christian in the Southern Baptist spears, and was always fascinated by the Bible in history. Those were my two fascinations. And I don't know, man, it's just two thousand and twelve.
Speaker 6: I think it was.
Speaker 7: I was just doom strolling one day and run across this guy named Tray Smith from God in a Nutshell, and he was talking about angels coming down, breading with the daughters of men and making nephelom giants and just all this weird, you know, fringy stuff, and I'm like, this dude's full shit. I've been to church my whole life. I know this book, well, he's just making stuff up. So then I got to looking through the Bible, man, and sure enough, all that stuff he was talking about was right there. It's just I relied too heavily on people telling me what was in there and didn't read it for myself, and it just kind of sparked off from there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: It was just the I don't know what you call it, the what was it the gateway drug?
Speaker 6: Some people say that. So giants was my gateway drug.
Speaker 7: And it kind of just spun me off into this this sphere man, And next thing, you know, I realized that you could have podcasts and talk to authors and researchers of all the stuff that I was reading and getting into. So it was a very selfish grab for myself and it just wound up being here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: So I've been doing this.
Speaker 7: I've been having conversations on internet since I think twenty two, but it was two years ago I started this show and kind of really you know, deep diving into this stuff and wrote my first book this year at the Epic of esau Verse right and seed War, and it's just a journey man we're all on this this hero's journey. Man, and mine's just like everybody else's. I'm figuring it out as I go.
Speaker 1: That's it, man, and it is. It's a it's a journey.
Speaker 2: But it's funny because the anaky and the Watchers, fallen angels, whatever you want to reference some of as. That's a lot of people start into into the conspiracy journey, especially from the Biblical side of things.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, yep, yep. Now I love compared to mythology.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm that type of person that when I see the same story throughout time, throughout culture, throughout the continents. Uh, it's just there has to be something to it. And I think it all stems from like an ancient source. So I love looking at all the ancient myths around the world and see how they all rhyme and match up. And uh. And some Christians are or I'm sorry, some non believers will we'll see these similar stories and used as ammunition to you know, try to debunk your your faith. But me, I'm just that person that it strengthens my faith personally, it reassures my.
Speaker 6: Faith, uh, because I tell people.
Speaker 7: Uh, the creator of the universe, Uh, for us to say that he remained silent to his creation and didn't speak to anybody except a small handful of people in the Levant, I think is pretty pompous. I think he showed himself and gave hints of himself throughout the world that way, you know, like preconditionings that way. When he did show up, everybody was familiar with the with the story.
Speaker 3: So I love that stuff, didn't they say in the Bible? Like you know, I grew up a Catholic, and I know in the Bible it says, you know, the water below, the water above, and the water below, and that there's a we're basically under a dome. I mean, what is your belief on the flat earth in that whole theory. I'm just curious with how you grew up as a Christian.
Speaker 7: Well, I grew up complete normy. You know, I didn't even know about the Genesis six fallen angels coming down and breeding with men. I was always taught that that was basically the good line of Seth were the sons of God, and they bred with the daughters of Cain, which were wicked, and that union made spiritually wicked people.
Speaker 6: So that's how Genesis six was explained to me.
Speaker 7: So I grew up real you know, quote unquote normy, real vanilla in my theology, but I got exposed to all this stuff though me personally, I think flat Earth they raised a lot of good, you know, questions and point to some things that are kind of ambiguous and don't really have a good answer for. But I'm just not sold on it yet. Yeah, but I tell people it is definitely a biblical theme. That is how they describe it in the Bible, and that's what they believed. And I just tell people that's because some people get really worked up and they're like, you're not a Christian if you don't believe in flat Earth because it says it the Bible and you're choosing a science book over your Bible. And I try to tell people I'm like me personally. I use the example of you as a kid asking your parents about where the babies come from. When you're a baby, you're not ready for that kind of information. So they tell you, oh, when a man loves a woman, they kiss, and a bump appears, or a stork drops it off at your door. You know, you get all these g rated stories that your little mind can understand, And I think God's the same way that he meets you where you're at.
Speaker 6: And those people that was their worldview.
Speaker 7: They thought it was flat and that you could sell off the end and fall off into the abyss. And he just kind of, you know, he just spoke to him in language in terms that they already understood, because our minds are so small we couldn't grasp.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Yeah, no, I mean, I think I think there could be a firmament of some sort, but I think it would be surrounding the whole earth type, you know what I mean in a way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I've even a canopy theory.
Speaker 7: If you've talked to or heard doctor Kent Hovin, he talks about it, and he thinks that it was once like a pressureized system and that when the windows of heaven burst forth, that that firmament broke and that water canopy broke, and that's where all that water comes from coming down.
Speaker 6: Then the water from the byst burst and forth.
Speaker 7: But the scientists have recreated what they thought would be the ideal conditions of that, and they pressureized like this aquarium and they put plants in it and lizards and all these different things and the research showed that the oxygen levels were highly concentrated and rich, and that the animals and plants inside that pressure eye system grew exponentially compared to their counterparts. It kind of goes with the Bible backing up. You know that there were giants on the Earth in those days, and that they lived almost a thousand years and all this kind of you know, Narnia, Lord of the Ring stuff, because this pressureized system sustained that kind of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a big fan of the theory. Like I always think, I don't necessarily if it's the firmament, but we're in Like I guess I always think of like an old school like hockey table, like an air hockey table with a little a little dome above it. I guess that's kind of how I picture it. But now I'm starting to think like outer space. I've seen some some theories, and outer space is just like outside of what we can't get to, Like we're in the inner circle and like there's no actual outer space, outer spaces out of the space we're not allowed to go.
Speaker 3: Basically, well, I mean I don't know if I mean, there's rovers on Mars and everything I know, supposedly, but like, I mean, it isn't like they're like the radiation belt, Like really when you when you try to go through that thing, like you basically anything explodes. They say, like what fan Van, That's what I'm talking about. I mean, it's really tough to actually get into outer space. All the pictures you see, they're actually like in our orbit, you know, the pictures you see from NASA. So I don't know, man, the firmament is is an interesting Uh is interesting to think about for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean everything does curve, right, like all the rockets curve. The rainbow curves.
Speaker 3: The rainbow is an interesting Yeah. When you look at a rainbow, it looks like it follows follows the dome like it really does. Like the reflection kind of uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: That was one of the interesting things that kind of got me, you know, wrist or scratching my head because they talk about how, uh, when light shines through a prism, that that light coming through takes on the shape of the of the prism that it is coming through. So they you know, they took like a like a domed you know, prism and shined a light through it. And sure enough it you know, the the light coming through was was arc like a rainbow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like the water too, like you ever see them do the experiment with like the cup of water and then like the light and then like the the glass which would be the dome, and they make they make the rain right exactly like the rainbow swirls, which I mean is actually like what they say is water is on the outside of the firmament. If that's what they say. Look up at the.
Speaker 2: Stars, the stars look like the blurry like looking at it the light, the swimming pool s thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be interesting if outer space is actually like more of a liquid.
Speaker 2: I mean at this point though, like you know, we know everything we've been taught and growing up, grow up to be taught as you know, ninety it's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Mum hum, you want us to know unfortunately, waste our time?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: First, sure, what if the part where they say like eighty percent of the deep waters have been undiscovered, what if they're talking about space?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I mean isn't that didn't we go didn't we say that before, like a long time ago, that NASA when they first started they were they were researching with the water. Yeah, right, and then they.
Speaker 1: To the sixties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I've seen a real uh oh here. It's it's been within the last year. But it was pretty funny and it made you think. But it showed these two guys like they're stoned and they're kind of, you know, philosophizing back and forth, you know, trying to have these deep conversations. And then I don't know how they got there, but they got on the subject of fish and they were talking about the fish and how you know, their ecosystem is made just for them. And he's like, well, man, do you think that the fish can see the water? And the other guy's like, no, probably not, you know, and all this kind of stuff. And he's like, well, you know, the Bible talks about a firmament and that you know, there was water above, and you know, he's like, what if we are just like the fish and we are in water, but we just don't see the water, and then up above is God or another race looking in our pond, asking if we see the water too.
Speaker 3: Right, No, I mean if you think about it too, and they're I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's just like abducted right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's an interesting theory.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to ask Travis Walton how he felt when you got snatched up. So, doc, Man, what made what inspired you to start writing the book?
Speaker 6: Honestly it was I had mentioned Tray Smith.
Speaker 7: He was the guy that kind of red peeled me, and I was fortunate enough to have him on my show and we were talking and hanging out, and he had mentioned, oh, well, you're from East Tennessee, that's bigfoot country. You know, next time I'm up that way, we'll go on a bigfoot hunt. And I was aware of bigfoot. I mean, it's a big thing here in East Tennessee and the Appalachis. You know, every gas station, every country store has bigfoot t shirts and stickers and all that kind of stuff. But I was never what you would call a bigfoot enthusiast at all. I hadn't watched any documentaries, I hadn't listened to any podcasts on it. I just kind of knew the general view. And while we were talking, man, just out of nowhere, Genesis twenty five, twenty five popped into my head. And for those it's not familiar, it just says the first one came out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry cloak.
Speaker 6: And I was like, Damn, that sounds pretty squatchy to me.
Speaker 3: That sounds like bigfoot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if we just let it say what it says, you know, he was covered in hair from head to toe like a cloak, and it was red hair. I mean, if we took that descriptor and told somebody we saw this out in the woods without hesitation, everybody'd say, you've seen a bigfoot or a sasquatch.
Speaker 6: So I asked Trey. I was like, Trey, what do you think.
Speaker 7: About Esau from the Bible? And he kind of looked confused, and I'm like, well, we're talking about Bigfoot. It says that he come out red, you know, covered in hair. Do you think maybe he might have been the first documented bigfoot anyway? And he kind of laughed and he's like, I don't know, he said, but he would definitely was a Harry. Dude, you might be onto something. And it was the next week I had Gary Wayne on and we were talking about the epic of Gilgamesh and I bumped into this guy named Inky Doo described just like Esau, covered in hair from head to.
Speaker 6: Toe, and he was known as a wild man.
Speaker 7: Just like Esau a Mighty. And I'm like, here's another freaking bigfoot in an ancient text, you know, And just one thing led to the other, and I just kept finding them, and so I was like, man, I got to search this thing out. So then that just sent me on almost two year deep guy reading all the extra biblical sources I could get my hands on. Lewis Ginsburg Legends of the Jews. That's a six book series that he went through and collected all of their legends, all their lore and mythology, and just combined them all into these six books. And I went through and read those two and honestly, I just kept finding pieces of this guy's story. The Bible just gives you a little blurb about him, but these other texts, man, they feel in the rest of the story. So it's kind of like somebody busted his story up and scattered it in all these other books. So it just kind of sent me on a treasure hunt trying to find and gather all the pieces.
Speaker 1: Man, Like they didn't want it to be told, honestly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Because even like when you get into the Bible, like where it talks about the Amalekites, and I can't remember the other race.
Speaker 6: But you know they say God says.
Speaker 7: That he will blot out their memory. You know, he don't want Tom remember, and he was going to, you know, try to blot their names out of the genealogies and the history books and things like that. And I think that's kind of what they did with this guy. And they left him really ambiguous because a lot of the ancient texts say he was a serpent seed. And when you read his story, there's a lot of things in there that don't make sense, like for me, the trading of the birthright. That's that famous story where he you know, he's the eldest son, he's supposed to inherit everything, but one day he says, he just comes in from the field exhausted and trades his birthright to his brother for a bowl of soup. But then when he trades it, he makes like this little caddy comment that's honestly just out of left field. Never made sense to me. And he says, what use is a birthright to me? When I am dead?
Speaker 6: Take it? And I'm like, well, that's pretty melodramatic for number one. If I was you.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump's firstborn son, and I'm about to inherit the millions of dollar billions of dollars and all the real estate and everything else. And I come in from trading stocks all day and I see my little brother sitting on a couch eating a bag of Doritos, and I'm like, hey, r, I'm hungry. Could I get some chips from you? And He's like, yeah, sure, sign over the company and everything you're.
Speaker 6: Going to inherit.
Speaker 7: And then I'm like, ay, sure, what uses all that stuff to me when I'm dead? Give me those gridos? Hell, no nobody ever do that. But all them stories though, when you give to reading these other books, they feel in the dots and it makes perfect sense, honestly.
Speaker 6: And then so to me.
Speaker 7: I tell people, I think these extra biblical books and scrolls and legends and things are extremely important because back then this is an ancient text. These ancient people were well aware of these other stories and legends and lore. So when they were writing this book, I think they just kind of hit the high notes because they didn't want to theoretically beat a dead horse. They were like, oh, hell, everybody knows about Esau because we got the Book of jash Or, we got this, this, and this. We don't need to rehash that. But you know, because they weren't thinking of us thousands of years later that some of these books and legends and stuff would be taken away from us.
Speaker 3: It was the one go ahead, right. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, why do you think they framed them as like a villain though? Did they like frame them as like the bad guy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And I think that's what it is, because like when you get into those other books they come out which the Bible paints him as a bad guy, but then when you get into the other extra Biblical books and things like that, they also paint him as a bad guy, but they go a step further and say that he was of the devil, he was a serpent seed, and even the Bible even hints at that. You know, once I seen it, you know, it's kind of I tell people's kind of like that red Honda Civic. You never see the red Honda Civic till you buy the red on the SI then you see them everywhere. But in that story, if you guys, remember the Curse of the Garden. Okay, and back then these were scrolls, they didn't have chapters and all this kind of stuff. It was just one document. So in Genesis three point fifteen, that's the curse of Adam and even this serpent, and what does he say. He says, I will put enmity between her seed and thy seed, talking to the serpent, so it's saying outright, he's going to have a seed and she's going to have one, and they're going to be at war enmity with one another. And he says one will bruise one's head, but the other will bruise the other's heel. And so, like I said, there was no chapters. This is just a scroll. So you get just a couple verses down. That's where you get Genesis twenty five, twenty five in the Birth of Esau, and the angel goes to Rebecca and warns her. And what does he say. He says, two nations, two peoples are in your womb, and they battle together. There's enmity between the two. And he says, and then when he's born, first one come out red, covered in hair from head to toe. He comes out looking just like a fertility god. Of all the ancient beliefs in world systems that all the fertility gods were Harry Wildman, and so he comes out looking like this fertility god. That's strange, but he's a part of a set of twins. So his foot had to push on Jacob's head, bruising the head to exit the womb. And then it gives you this little detail. It says Jacob is clutching the hill, bruising the hill of Esau. So this is a polaroid picture of Genesis three point fifteen, and it would not have been lost on the ancient readers of the time.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, what are your thoughts on the Book of Enoch? I mean, going along with the stories of you know, the off of the Bible. You know, you know it was.
Speaker 7: To now me, I think the first book, the Book of the Watchers. I think it's legit. And even if you know they determine, oh it's only dated to this certain date. Well, that doesn't mean that that's the first writing or that was the first copy, you know. I think they had a scroll of Enochs circulating during the time. But even if they didn't, in the very least, I think this was a well established oral tradition that everybody was aware of. Because it does it goes perfectly in line with the Genesis six narrative and fills in all the gaps. And I think that's why once again in Genesis six, you just get this little burb and it says, uh uh the sons of God uh saw the dollars of men were fired and came down and took them wives and bred with them and made the Nephelom giants. And then they just move on and us we're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, let's reverse this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: I want more details on this event. That seems like a pretty big deal. But like I said earlier, this was they already had scrolls circulating, They already had oral traditions and legends circulating. Everybody knew during that time. So that's why they was just so you know, brief with it, I believe.
Speaker 3: Uh. Because the.
Speaker 2: Ship that's a fun that's a fun one always to go down with the watchers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who was the I guess we got in a couple of weeks ago. Uh went real deep with the Yeah, my sir knows, but yeah, he blew my mind with the Aki really did.
Speaker 7: Yeah to me when I read that, I've had a lot of people tell me, you know, they throw that up and they're like, oh, well, that, you know, is very similar to the account in Genesis, and it's older, so therefore it's a copy that shows you that the Bible's fake. They stole from the Sumerians and reappropriated this story, so that shows you that your Bible is fake and no good. And then I try to tell people, I'm like, we'll hold up if you take the biblical narrative. It says that the sons of God came down brave with the dollars of men, and that for their rebellion, it says that God cast them out of heaven, and the Book of Jude even says, you know, they traded their first estate, you know, to come down here. And so I tell people, if we follow the biblical timeline, it says that they were kicked out of heaven and they were here first, and they gave them all the secrets of heaven, all the forbidden knowledge, and that they were worshiped as gods. And once it got so corrupted, that's when the flood came and the great reset came. So I tell them, I'm like, well, yeah, of course you're going to get the story of the Anunaki first, and they're going to paint these people that came from the heavens and gave all these gifts to humanity and done all this kind of stuff and paint them in such a good light because it's coming from them. Of course, they're going to spin themselves favorably, And of course you're going to get their story first because they were here first. Just because it's the first doesn't make it the truth.
Speaker 3: All right, story they want you to hear.
Speaker 5: Deception is always the play.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you always get two to three truths wrapped around a big fat lie to soften you up right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, just an everything, yeah, just everything you said, Just say, great reset. Do you think that we're eventually going to see a great reset with like a Project Bluebeam type scenario?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I mean it's just a matter of time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: The Bible talks about the He's going to return and judge the world with fire, and I tell people, and this is something that gets me in trouble sometimes because I get called a heretic and all this other kind of stuff. But I'm like, I think the Bible is important, but I don't worship a Bible. I think a lot of Christians today venerate and worship this book.
Speaker 6: And if the if the historical.
Speaker 7: Event or whatever is not in the Bible, then it's a lie. It's not true. And I'm not like that. I'm like, you know, there's plenty of things that happened in ancient history that we know happened from archaeology and everything else, but the Bible doesn't even talk about it, you know. So, I mean, everything is not in this book. And we hear about to reset possibly three if you believe in a gap theory, but you have you know, judgment of water, and then it says the last is going to be with fire. So we only hear about two to three you know, resets. But when you go around to other countries and their mythology, like I said, I love looking at that stuff and seeing what rhymes, almost all of them talk about these multiple resets, you know. The Hindus they say we're in the fourth or fifth world and that the first few judgments was water, but the end is going to be with fire. You go down to de Maayas in South America, they say the same thing, we're in the fourth or fifth reset. The first few was water, but the last is going to be with fire, So I think there was you know, multiple resets, and this Earth is a lot older than a lot of you know, young Earth creationists want to say it's I think it's a lot older than ten, you know, the twelve thousand years old.
Speaker 6: I think it's a lot older.
Speaker 2: They also say, yeah, because there's a theory that we skipped a few thousand years in our timeline as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Little Season and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just we just got out of the Little season, twenty six out of the Little Season.
Speaker 1: And when they hear of the horse or something.
Speaker 6: M yeah, I'm not real familiar with that.
Speaker 7: I've got the thirty thousand foot view and I've had a couple of people on and talk about that too.
Speaker 6: I see that.
Speaker 7: Kind of like the flat Earth. I think they raised some you know, good questions and point to some really interesting things. But I'm just not personally there yet. But I love hearing about it. I love looking at it and talking about it, but just not there yet personally.
Speaker 3: I'm where you are with the flat Earth. Man, I'm not sold on it, but I'll tell you what, I love listening to it, and that they go deep. They they are passionate about it. The flat earths.
Speaker 2: They really are the ones who are all in, are all in the steading hill proudly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, the one thing that kind of held me from it though, honestly, the big thing was have you guys.
Speaker 6: Heard of doctor Walt Brown?
Speaker 1: Not sure?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he worked for NASA. He was an engineer, I think, but he was a Christian and he done a lot of research and wrote a book and I actually have a signed copy of his book over here, but it was called in the Beginning, and he has this theory that he calls hydro plate theory. Excuse me, and to me, that made so much sense, and it ties in everything with the biblical narrative, the fossil record, just so many things, and it makes perfect sense to me. But if we are on a flat stationery, you know, plane like, they say that theory would not work. And to me that that is the skeleton, key theory that answers everything, like for instance, the oceanic ridges. You know, if you look at those, these are fractures scar lines that run around the globe like a seam of a baseball.
Speaker 6: And if you take the theory.
Speaker 7: That you know it was once Pangaea, you know, just one big super continent and then this great cataclysm happened and it kind of pushed him apart, you know, and that's kind of what he believed in. But he talked about these oceanic ridges and he says, if you look at them, they run almost perfect with the outlines of the continents, and then every single major mountain range in the world, there's no exception. Everyone lines up perfectly parallel with these oceanic ridges. So he's saying that's whether it was an earthquake, a comet, something happened to trigger this global cataclysm. And he says that's the tectonic plates underneath had a fracture point, and that's where you get these oceanic ridges. And he says that it just started pushing them apart. And he said, just like a car when you hit a wall, he said, the hood rolls up right, and he said, that's what happens.
Speaker 6: He said with the major mountain rages.
Speaker 7: He said, you had this fracture point, the oceanic ridges, and it was pushing them out, and all this water from the abyss was shooting forth, flooding from underneath and on top, and he said it met resistance and when it did, it buckled, and it pushed up the mountains and that's why they line up so perfectly with that ridge. And he said, all the plates move. And at the same time, it caused earthquakes. It costs soon armies.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: It caused all the volcanoes to erupt, he said, in all the soud and ash went up into the atmosphere and darkened the sun and lowered the temperatures on Earth. And that's why we have the ice age. It brought the first ice age, and possible you know, polar shift. Just all these things and I'm doing it poor justice. But he goes into great detail and talks about all that stuff. But his theory, man, it answers so many questions so perfectly in my opinion, But it only works on a globe. It doesn't work on a flat earth model. So that was my kind of thing that kept me from diving into the deep end of the pool with it.
Speaker 3: Well, what gets me is don't people sell I know not, I know, not north to south because that would be tough to do, But don't people sell across the globe from like California to China to like however it however it would go. I think people have sailed the whole globe, I believe. So if that's the case, then kind of.
Speaker 7: And there's a race. I don't know how often they do it, but yes, it goes around Antarctica. So a lot of people talk about how you know it's shut off, you can't go there, and it's actual ice rim wall, but it's a continent in the center that these people in these boats race around.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, yeah, I mean that's I heard about that race around the around Antarctica. But they try saying it's only flat Earth or I heard a flat Earth, or tried debunking that theory, saying it was only a part of Antarctica they race around. It's only like a piece of one of the islands, it's not the whole whole continent. So they try saying that, but yeah, I heard about the same race.
Speaker 7: On The thing is do they keep adjusting to their their theology and standpoints as things get proven wrong. It's like the goalpost keeps moving. Yeah, it's like they kept saying, oh, well, no, if they allow us up there, we would see that there is no twenty four hour sun, and that would totally bust the globe model.
Speaker 6: And it was just past.
Speaker 2: What year.
Speaker 6: Up there?
Speaker 7: And yeah shows it perfectly twenty four hours. And so then they start changing their stance. Oh well, there's many models. Our model is right, that other one was wrong, and our model there is a twenty four hour son right.
Speaker 3: Like we said, they're passionate, man, they're passionate.
Speaker 1: Well, it says here I'm reading when hydro plate the theory.
Speaker 2: I didn't know much about it, so I'm kind of looking up that there's water underground water chambers that might make sense a little bit to what we just recently had Matt Lane and Christine GILBERTI and talking about the Fountain Youth and the natural fresh the hydrogen hydrogen water they found. That could be a little possibility they might have popped into one of those chambers.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean because we dig today, you know, and dig whales, and we get water, you know, from underneath the earth all the time.
Speaker 1: So it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Okay, what was there over fifteen hundred feet?
Speaker 1: All right, so I'll want to say, yeah, it was down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was dug by a free mason. Yeah, free Mason down down. You guys are down here.
Speaker 4: We're going to go take a trip down to Sarasota and check it out and see.
Speaker 3: If get some of that super water and get some of this water. Yeah, I'll try.
Speaker 7: Hey, there's some healing water in Tennessee. I don't know how far you guys are away, but it's kind of like a local thing.
Speaker 6: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Uh what is the name of it. I could look it up and probably tell you, but it was.
Speaker 5: My girl the city, so she'll definitely go and check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It's just a little town outside of Morristown. And they Houston Houston Minerals, that's what's called.
Speaker 6: And uh, the.
Speaker 7: Story goes is that this old man, mister Houston, was having like kidney problems and he was going to the doctor and they done all kinds of stuff for him. This is you know, back in the day, and they couldn't do nothing for him. They just said, you know, you're just going to live with it till it kills you. Well, there's nothing we could do. And he was a Christian man and he prayed to God, you know, for some healing and direction, and he says that he got a vision, a dream that an angel came to him, pulled him out of bed and took him out in his backyard out in his property and took him to this spot and said, uh, drill here, and don't quote me on the footage, but they said they give him a specific number, you know, they said, drill, you know, two thousand some odd foot and you'll hit water and there will be your uh.
Speaker 6: Your healing. Drink the water and you'll be healed.
Speaker 7: And so he go out and finds the spot that he had to dream about, calls some.
Speaker 6: Well diggers over.
Speaker 7: They dig the well and they ended up drilling like short of what the angel told and they hit water.
Speaker 6: Like, okay, we hit water, We're good.
Speaker 7: Let's start setting up the pumps and everything. He said, no, go down to this certain you know footage, and they did. They kept going well. Then they hit another well, another pocket of water, and that was the one that the angel told him about, and he started drinking the water and went for a checkup. Like a year later, he was completely healed of his ailments. And so he had the water scent and tested. It was rich in all these different minerals, and it was advertised everywhere as this, you know, wholly blessed by an angel water and he was.
Speaker 6: Charging people.
Speaker 7: I can't remember it was like five cents a gallon or something like that, and everybody came from everywhere to get this water, and he was actually shipping it across the United States, and then the FDA or whoever came in and told them, you know, you can't be selling miracle elixirs and stuff.
Speaker 6: That's illegal. So they had to stop that.
Speaker 7: But it's still open to this day, and it's on an honor system, and I think it's a quarter or fifty cents. It's something ridiculously cheap for a gallon, and it's an honor system. They just have a box and you walk up and drop your money into the box and go fill up your water jugs.
Speaker 6: And every time I've ever been there.
Speaker 7: Man, it's always a huge line, everybody stocking up on it and stuff. But they had some modern tests done on it, and it is it's like so rich and so many nutrients and stuff like that, and they said that some of the stuff in there was really good at busting up kidney stones and things like that, and that's what healed mister Houston.
Speaker 3: So Roger, you know that Saratoga Springs like the spring water and that the racetrack. Do you ever try that water that's supposed to be healing water as well. But I cannot drink that because it's a is it sulfurry? Is something something that's there's something that it like. It literally tastes like fucking rotten eggs. It's disgusting. But they say it's like they say, and it's got like almost like a fizz to it. It's not a fizz, but it's terrible. Sarahtoga Springs it's famous. No, it's it's right, I'm talking about. I'm not talking about the bottled Sarahtoga water that I'm talking about at the racetrack. There's actually a you could it's been there forever. My dad always takes me over there. He's like, come take a sip. But man, it cleans you out. You fucking ship like a horse tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm like a bunch of.
Speaker 3: No, it's just it's it's it's Scotch just so much. It's supposed to be a super super, super healing water. It's world famous. You can look it up. That's where they got the name Saratoga Springs. Was that that spring? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, man, but I can't drink it as tough to get down. Is is that water like like I actually just like regular water, or does it have like a different taste to.
Speaker 6: It now it's clear water.
Speaker 7: But honestly, guys, I thought everybody was full of shit, you know, and I heard about it. I'm like, hey, I think that far away from me, I'll go just to try it and check it out. And honestly, dude, it's the only water I've ever drank in my life that didn't have a taste.
Speaker 6: I can't describe it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Most of the time there's an after taste or something in the palad of your mouth. This was tasteless, completely tasteless.
Speaker 3: Well, the way they were describing the water down in Florida, it was just like air, like they said, it just went down like air in your mouth. They said it was just like there was probably it tastes like it was probably very similar to what you're describing, just like the cleanest, cleanest tasting water that you'll ever get. But the government shut them down. They wouldn't that whole story as wild her husband.
Speaker 5: They threw her husband in jail.
Speaker 4: He went and saw the commissioners and the governor and all them and told him that he was an engineer and he could supply the entire state of Florida with free water.
Speaker 5: And he's been in jail for like seven to fifteen years now.
Speaker 3: No, he's captain sat for fifteen years. Yeah, it's a crazy it's a wild story man.
Speaker 4: Trying to get him out. But she invited us down there, so we'll let you know when.
Speaker 3: I want to try that water. I was saying, I'm all about it.
Speaker 6: They might be part of Bob a Vega's prophecies. One of the.
Speaker 7: Prophecies she gave, she said twenty twenty six, there's a lot of stuff will be popping off according to her. But one of the things she said that I thought was interesting was there would be a new clean energy source discovered in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: That would make sense if because what the World Health Organization or the is it them or the w World Economic Forum wants to buy the rights of water. That's like one of the things they want to do by like twenty thirty is they want to buy the.
Speaker 5: Rights to the water, so we can't so we can't have.
Speaker 3: It or we have to pay top dollar for it.
Speaker 4: If she's right, Yeah, if she If she is right, and water becomes very valuable and becomes a new source that would make sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the water powered.
Speaker 7: Cars, that would be the new gas that they could make money off of.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine. Yeah, they're gonna they have to come out.
Speaker 4: BW just made a hydrogen motor. I'm pretty sure it's BMW. I was gonna say they have to adventure.
Speaker 5: Yeah for a while that haven't been approved.
Speaker 7: But you don't have to have a water boy endorsement. I could commercial with him.
Speaker 6: Had some high quality. Yeah, yeah, it really, but.
Speaker 5: They don't want to.
Speaker 4: They don't want hydrogen engine though, because you would never have to fill it up. I don't think would you are just filling up with water. But I mean it costs a lot of people money with a hydrogen motor. Venezuela pointless if we had hydrogen motors.
Speaker 3: Right, mhm man.
Speaker 2: So do you plan on doing since you since you finished your first book, do you have a second book in your in your future? Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got to in my head that I want to write uh, and I got the time to do it now, so it's just a matter of when.
Speaker 6: But I would like to write a book on.
Speaker 7: Just the serpent seed, because that's something that I really focused in on with this other book, which this was a fifteen chapter book, but I only one chapter got into Serpent Seed, but that is a very deep well and I was thinking about writing a book on that and going back to the garden with the trees, so I, you know, thinking about maybe entitling it the story of the two trees, you know, and garden and the two seed lines and another one that I was thinking about. I actually had a listener of the show listened to one of the episodes I did on like astro theology and as above so below mirror images that you find in scripture, and I did like an hour hour and a half episode on that, and somebody had mentioned.
Speaker 6: It'd be interesting to.
Speaker 7: Read a book on that, and have you really just all that stuff apart in the book? And I was like, yeah, that would be a pretty cool book. I've never even heard anybody writing a book, you know, with that type of you know, subject matter doesn't mean it's not out there, but I haven't heard of it yet.
Speaker 3: So did I see you were on Yeah, definitely that would be sweet. Did I see you were on Triple Shall at one point? Or do you got you got your book? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been on the same show twice.
Speaker 3: Awesome. I got to go back and find those ones, man, for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the most recent one, it was the Seed War, and we actually talked about just the serpent seed. And then the first time I went on, we talked about the epic of Esau and the whole Bigfoot and how Esau married into Nephlim giant clans and uh bred with them and actually from his loins, and that you and him marrying into those giant clans burst the Amalekite race and like when you get into the etymology of their name that means the blood liquors.
Speaker 3: Roger turned Ronder really turned me on to uh tinfoil Hat and all basically all the conspiracy podcasts now that we're listening, I just really got into it. I'm the new guy at it, so uh yeah, it's one that and I'm on the computer looking at I'm like, this can't be no way, come on, And.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those guys who will let you figure it out on your own. And when me and Anthony first started hanging out, he really was just kind of like I would be argument with argumentative with me, like no, you're crazy, you're crazy. Then I show him something that kind of proves that I wasn't crazy. And then, you know, after so long, when you're batting over you know, eight hundred, it's hard to uh, it's hard to doubt it.
Speaker 1: So eventually figure it out.
Speaker 4: Event I mean even he and when when I first met Anthony and like we were getting to know each other during the tournament or whatever, he would like ask me, Oh my.
Speaker 5: Buddy Rogers told me this this, What do you think about this? I'm like, yay, He's right. Yeah, going right in the middle of a tournament.
Speaker 4: I mean, we were playing terrible, so we didn't really care at that point on last day, but yeah, we went down a couple of rabbit holes and stuff, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you ever get into the Serpent mounts?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah? Uh.
Speaker 7: I actually filmed a documentary uh this past year that I need to put together. I got hours of footage, but I went to a serpent mound in Ohio. Uh, done a lot of filming there. I actually went off trail off that cliff and actually found that monolith stone that they threw off the cliff.
Speaker 6: Uh, and that was cool.
Speaker 7: I've done some filming and with it, I set up the tripod in the woods and showed it and talked about it and stuff.
Speaker 6: It was really cool and uh.
Speaker 7: After I got all my footage, then I launched my drone from there and they got signs everywhere, you know, no drones, no drones. But I was like, hell with it, man, I'd rather ask forgiveness and permission. And so I actually launched it inside of the park and got one fly by and then a caaren come running, hey.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 7: So I was asked to leave when I landed it, but I went there, and I went to eenon Maun, Miamisburg. I went to Pensing Mounds back in October. And so I just went to all these cool mound places and done a lot of filming and drone footage. I just have to piece them all together.
Speaker 3: What's your theory on what those are?
Speaker 7: I think it's remnants of the giants. If you go like La Marzouli and Fritz Zimmerman, they got a pretty good theory that I think spot on. But in the Bible talks about when they come out of Exodus and they were cleansing the Holy Land and all those tribes that they told them to, you know, kill every man, woman and child. You go through the genealogies. All of those tribes that were mentioned were known Nephlum giant clans. So they were cleansing the land of this hybrid race. And la and Fritz had said that the smart ones seen how they were wiping everybody out and moving north, and especially like the shoot Phoenicians. That's what I'm looking for. The Phoenicians, they were known, you know, seafaring people. He said, I think a lot of them ran. He said, they moved north. And he said probably the Phoenicians and some others got on ships and sailed west and made their way into the Americas. And he was talking about the water levels were higher back then, and he said a lot of people theorized that there was a channel like from New England going straight into the Great Lakes and in there, especially that island Royale or Royal Island, something like that. It's like in between Canada and the Michigan Lakes there. But it's one of the largest copper mines that they found, and they guestimated one hundred billion tons of coppers missing. It's just like this astronomical amount of copper that they say is missing, and it tests at ninety eight point eight percent pure, so it's the purest copper in the world too. And they find this copper in England, they find it in the Levant, they find it in China, they find.
Speaker 6: This copper everywhere.
Speaker 7: So it shows you that these giants, I think these Phoenicians were coming over mining this copper and then taking it out and distributing it across the world, fueling the Bronze Age. And they even found a huge monolith rock that has a Phoenician style ship carved into it, So I think these guys were doing that. They were going back and forth minding this copper, supplying the world during the Bronze Age with all these precious metals, and a bunch of them stayed behind and settled and they just started taking that Ohio River Valley down from there, and that's where you get all your man complexes and stuff. They're all along this Ohio River Valley, I think, because that's the path they took from the Great Lakes and they left their fingerprint as they went.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. It's definitely.
Speaker 2: There, absolutely, And that's why I like theory, where like the giants, like sometimes you see the mountains that have like a giant, you know, form like a giants hen or a foot or a face even sometimes.
Speaker 3: Like or even like a laid down jih. It's like, you know, kind of like you see in the Mohana. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: I think it's I think it's possible, man, Like you said, a lot of them they do. They look like large human faces or a body laid down taking a nap and all this different kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: I mean, it looks like it.
Speaker 7: And when you read like the Book of Enoch, it talks about these pre flood giants like they were you know, thousands of ales, and it said they were tall as cedar trees and uh, you got Devil's Tower and all these other things that they say are mountains or you know, rock formation trunks formed by flooding.
Speaker 6: They look like yeah, they look like big old tree trunks.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: And that's the thing is a lot of people even know. But this is a petrified piece of a tree and it looks just like it. You see the lions and it's a stone, it's a rock. It's a petrified piece of a treat and it looks exactly like Devil's Tower and some of these other places that they talk about.
Speaker 1: Them. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That's definitely awesome.
Speaker 4: Did you grab that before you get you get grab that where you got thrown out of flying the drone?
Speaker 7: Uh no, actually, but I bought that maybe two to three miles away from Serpent, ma'am, because there's this rock shop there that the locals told me about, uh that. The husband and wife are you know, fringy like us. They talk about giants and alternative history and things like that that I needed to go talk to them. So I went down there and met them, and they got this huge rock shop and they got fossils and old rocks and stones and all this kind of stuff. And so I've seen that and bought that while I was there, and I actually interviewed that guy Terry and talked about some of his theories and the giants on Serpent Man. So if you guys are in that area, you definitely want to go check out that that rock shop.
Speaker 6: That is really cool.
Speaker 3: I'd love to take a road trip over here. I'm looking at pictures right now off the Serpent Mountain. I always say it looks like kind of like a sweet, sweet golf course, like with undulation and in the mounds in the halls, I was like, that's me always going back to golf. Man, I'm just sick. Man.
Speaker 1: I would take a trip to the cold and those guys are all out there.
Speaker 3: It's not far dude. You got Buffalo is about five hours and once you get to Buffalo. I think Ohio is about seven. Oh it's it's more than halfway. Yeah, Buffalo. Like here, we could go to Buffalo, stay there for a night and then you know the rest of the way and you're there.
Speaker 6: Is that guy Terry.
Speaker 7: He told me a cool theory about the serpent moun that I had never heard before. And it makes perfect sense because he's married to I can't I don't remember her name now, but she's full blooded Native American and she practices, you know, still does the the rituals and the practices and all that kind of stuff too. But a lot of people theorize that this is a snake eating.
Speaker 6: An egg, and it does.
Speaker 7: It looks like it, and like people like La Marzouli, they've done films and stuff about these mounds and the Nephelem and he said that he thinks it's the serpent and the cash eating the egg, you know, trying to eat humanity. That kind of thing. But when I talked to him and his wife and they said, no, if you go back and you read that. I can't remember the explorer's name now, the one that found it. That they actually had to reconstruct to try to kind of restore what they thought it looked like. And he said that the Native Americans say that originally that egg, you know, it was a little bit more rounded, he said, But they flew a plane over to do what they call that, some kind of radar scanning to see, you know, what Earth has been moved or messed with and that kind of thing. Yeah, and they flew over a serpent mound, and you could see what looked like little legs coming off the back and then also into the front. And then also at the head of that egg, you have like this little triangle like many mound about the you know, the size of maybe a basketball or something. And so Terry said, so if you look at that, he said, you have this circle, legs in the front, legs in the back. You have this little triangle not at the very front of it, he said, the Native Americans believe that it was originally a turtle. And he said, in their mythology, and legends, he said, kind of tell the story of the migration of the Maya. He said, because the Mayans in South America, he said, they traveled north. He said their god was Quasi kettle, you know, the feathered plume serpent.
Speaker 6: And he said.
Speaker 7: Corn was not indigenous up here. He said, it came with the people from South America. They brought the corn with them, and they had these legends and lore about Quasi kettle, and the legends and lore told you how to plant the corn and get two seasons out of them. And he said, so the Native Americans they called North America Turtle Island. He said, so they believe that it's telling the story of the migration of the Mayans in South America, traveling north with their god, their serpent, and devouring Turtle Island. And I was like, now that makes.
Speaker 6: A lot more sense. And I'd never heard it before. It was the first time I ever heard that. Actually, I got a picture. Let me find it.
Speaker 2: Are interesting just because of where it's located to, like in Ohio, like that it's like just a random spot.
Speaker 1: But now his theory makes sense of like the path that.
Speaker 3: Eating it's eleven hours away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so halfway there when you get the Buffalo, I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was a little closer. I didn't realize I was left figh.
Speaker 1: Know where you're going in Ohio?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, there's a great conference.
Speaker 6: Uh, you guys should check out.
Speaker 7: It's They have it the last weekend of July every year and it is in Brooksville, Ohio. I've been there several times. It's a great conference.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 7: But uh, from where the conference is at, there's two of Ohio's largest mounds within a half an hour from where the conference is thirty minutes one way, they have the Miami's Burg Mound and it's like eighty something foot high, huge, and then another half hour the opposite direction, they have the Enon Mound and it's, you know, a little bit smaller than Miami's Burg, but it's still a huge mound. And it's actually in the center of a subdivision. And they have a roundabout that goes around the mound, and they have these houses around that roundabout, all facing toward that mound.
Speaker 6: And the history of it.
Speaker 7: Is that they used to have a horse racing track around that mound, and that even Joseph Smith was recorded visiting the mound and that he stood on top of it and proclaimed that this was the land of the neophytes, talking about the nephalom. A lot of cool history and stories in that area of it. So yeah, if you ever go to that, you can go to the conference and check out two really cool mounds. And I think Serpent Mount is just uh two or three hours south from Brooksville, so you could check out three really cool mounds while you're there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thirteen hours thirteen and a half hour drive from me.
Speaker 2: So it's about halfway point. He's the mic support of We're in upstate New York.
Speaker 1: So a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, met in the metal.
Speaker 2: He saw being Bigfoot. See my Bigfoot theory, And I don't know if your your theory supports the start, I'm starting to think like Bigfoot's responsible and and he's interdimensional for like a lot of missing form one one and uh and ship like.
Speaker 1: That, like.
Speaker 2: Through portals and such or caves even but I know that the aliens have to be involved a little bit with that. But I'm starting to think that, you know, I always thought Bigfoot could constantly be an alien as well, just like a different dimension opposed to outer space type alien.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what's cool is like when you get into the weeds, you know of Esau, So I tell people, you know, his description sounds like a bigfoot. And then when you have the blessing of his father, it says that Jacob, you know, kills a goat and wraps the fur around him like a blanket so that he could go in and pass himself off as Esau to his blind father. And so it says, the blind father reaches out and touches this goat's skin, you know what I mean. So it was poetic language or hyperbole. No, he was literally as hairy as a goat. And he makes this comment, he says, I hear my son Jacob, but I feel my son Esau. And he says, but you smell of the field, so therefore I know you are my son Esau.
Speaker 6: So it talks about.
Speaker 7: He's stunk, and you have all these stories about Bigfoot and these smells.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: And Esau marries into these Nephlim giant clans. He takes three wives. Two of the three are known Whoorites and HETEs, which were documented as Nephlum giant clans, and the Book of Genesis says one of his father in laws is named Sierra, and that he reigned from the land of Mount Sierra. And when you go to the etymology of that word, that means harry, Harry, rough and ruddy. So here we have this clan of giants, and they are described as Harry, rough and ruddy. So it's like they're describing a feral giant or maybe even a bigfoot. But then so then you have Esau, who's this harry wild man, marries into this clan, breeds with them and makes the Amalekite race, and whose name the etymology means the blood liquors, and all the historians talk about they were known as a clan of sorcerers and shape shifters. So I tell people, I'm like, if Esau was what we would call a bigfoot, he bred with these Nephelim giants made another hybrid race, maybe what we.
Speaker 6: Would call bigfoots today.
Speaker 7: The Book of Enoch says that these hybrid beings when they died, their souls remained to torment mankind, So would they not want to choose a familiar form that they used to look like.
Speaker 6: And this was a race that was known as shape shifters and sorcerers.
Speaker 7: So I think when you have the people that have physical encounters with Bigfoot and you get you know, footprints and all this stuff, I think that, you know, that's physical.
Speaker 6: But then you have other people that.
Speaker 7: Have all these like spiritual experiences where they see it coming in and out of portals or footprints suddenly just stop, or the mind speak or the orbs and UFO phenomenon, all this kind of wu stuff attached to it.
Speaker 6: And I tell people, I'm like.
Speaker 7: Well, if what I'm saying is true, it makes perfect sense because these are the disembodied spirits of these feral giant clans that were known as sorcerers and shape shifters. So, uh, I think it's not out of the question that they would choose a familiar form and be doing this magical stuff because that's what they did while they were alive.
Speaker 5: That's that's hard to find.
Speaker 4: So when you you said you went on a you went on a a big fun hunt.
Speaker 5: Did you see any evidence.
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 6: And yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Me and a bunch of content creators got together and went camping, uh in the Smoky Mountains, and I didn't see anything, but I heard a lot of stuff, and I filmed the whole thing I'm working.
Speaker 6: That's another documentary I'm working. I'm putting together.
Speaker 7: But uh, I was actually recording, getting like first hand, you know, testimonies from some of the guys and Kevin from where the Weird Ones Are. I was actually I had my tripod set up by the campfire. He was setting in his chair and I was conducting an interview asking him, you know stuff, And while we're recording, Uh, you just hear this loud thump. You hear it on the recording, and Kevin and Riley and them kind of look around and then all of a sudden, you hear just this I don't know this screech howl, weird freaking sound. You know, I'd never heard nothing like it. And it happened like six or seven times in a row. And you could even see Kevin's face. He's like, you hear that and freaked everybody out, man. And you can even see it. When that happens. Behind Kevin, you see a bunch of the guys from CW Yachts go to the truck and start pulling out their r's and stuff, start going out in the woods to go find it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: And they said that while they were out there they kept hearing that sound but couldn't really pinpoint where it was. But there was three guys that went in there, and Drew was one of them. But he had said that they'd seen orbs and when they went out there to try to find where this sound was coming from, he's seen a set of orbs and that they followed the orbs, that they just kept moving away from them, but they had gotten like pretty deep back into the woods. And then, uh, one of the guys was like, Hey, we've been walking for a while. We're pretty far from camp. I think we should just stop turn around. But we had that and uh, some infra sound we had we set up bait, and the bait we had set up, we had three or four groups of three to five people, uh, spread out about sixty yards in like a perimeter, and we all had our lights off and Riley's group and and I want to go back and say this, a lot of these guys, you know our ex you know, military or police.
Speaker 6: Uh, these these are not you know, your average show people. You know, they're they're hard people.
Speaker 7: And we kept seeing Riley's group kept turning their lights on down there, and they turned it on for a while turned it off. They'd done it three or four times, and we finally come across the radio. I was like, guys, what's going on down there? And then they come across the radio and they said, guys, we're freaking the hell out. And they were the ones closest to the debate trap area and they were right the side of this creek and they said, we're hearing all kinds of sounds, man footsteps and all this kind of stuff. They said, we're freaking out. And it's not just one of us, it's the entire group, they said, And we just had a fear come across all of us, he said. It was like a heaviness, he said, come across all of us, he said, and we all were talking about it. He said, so sorry, guys, we're out. And they actually got their crap and went out of the woods. And it freaked Riley out. Now you know Riley, you know from Midwest Mythos. He's in our chat. You talk to him, and I actually got footage where I interviewed him. He was so scared and tore up. In my interview with him, he started crying, dude, and he would he refused to sleep outside in his tent. He locked himself in his car after that experience that.
Speaker 6: Night, and him and.
Speaker 7: Harley had seen something that was seven eight foot tall, they said walking around the bait trap with their thermal, and that they seen two of them and we were lights out. They had the thermal, we didn't, but we had radios and I had my camera out and I was recording. But it was just pitch black, so all you can get was just, you know, the sounds. And we had a little cam line on the cage that we had debate set up on, so it's just pitch black. You can hear everything, but all you see is this little light. And then all of a sudden, you hear Harley coming across the radio all excited.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh my god, oh my god, guys, there's two. There's fucking two.
Speaker 7: And we're like what what And then Riley's like, let me see, let me see, And Riley gets it. He's like, oh my god, yes, there's two. And as they're saying that, dude, that cam light goes off and then it comes back on. Then it goes off and comes back on like something was walking in front of.
Speaker 6: That cam light blocking into the view. Yeah, so it was wild.
Speaker 7: So none of us actually had like a you know, I mean a tangible like you know, Harry and Henderson seeing the thing, but had lots of experiences, lots of crazy feelings. And but Riley and Harley and I don't think they got any reason to lie because both of them had the same story that they've seen it with the thermal, and Riley had never seen a big butt. And like I said, that night, it freaked him out. He cried and locked himself up.
Speaker 6: I ain't making.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it freaked him out enough that he was teary eyed and boys cracking talking about it and refused to sleep in his tent that he set up, and he slipping his car with the doors locked.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I go. I want to go with Anthony on a bigfoot hunt because I know I can outrun him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you're running away from anything, you don't have to be the fastest guy. You just don't need to be the slowest.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to think too, Like you get all you get all excited, you get all your buddies together, you go on this trip to go hunt for something that you're super excited to see, and then they sing you know you're too garified, Like, yeah, I would say the full experience, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'll do a screen share with you, guys. I'll show you that trailer I'll put together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, set it up. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Let's see documentary.
Speaker 2: Trailer here close out the episode Operation Smoke.
Speaker 6: H Okay, here it is, so let me go to screen share.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're up in the upstate.
Speaker 2: Is near the Adurun next where David played is film that documentary The mist Form with the Tom Messic, So we're not far from that situation at all. We had a around deck Bigfoot on our podcast a couple of times, and he does a bunch of hunts up there. We're gonna probably take a trip up there one time with him. See if we can find him, See if we can find Bigfoot and company.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: Growing up in the Appalachian Mountains of East Tennessee as a.
Speaker 1: Kid, you would hear stories.
Speaker 7: From the old men about the beasts of the monsters that lie deep within those hollers and the hills.
Speaker 6: We always thought it was made up stories to keep us.
Speaker 7: From roaming too far from home and to make sure but that we were home by sundown. As kids, me and my friends would run bare feet through the woods, letting.
Speaker 6: Our imaginations run wild.
Speaker 7: Sticks would magically become guns, and we would hunt those monsters of the deep woods. I guess some things never change.
Speaker 8: One of the Smoke rule those in the Tennessee Fine in the moonlng crooked Lego, warning sun. It came for the truth of the tales of the jokes just racked that crew on Operation Smoke.
Speaker 6: There was Drew Ski leading from c W.
Speaker 1: H with a beard like a property and the eyes that don't stop.
Speaker 2: Jessica Jones had her boots in the.
Speaker 1: Bun chasing down the then just through shadow End Blood Parley Owens part the land with the ice.
Speaker 8: Something out here has learned how to hide and ridly came down from the Midwestmith's till the howl in the dark turns calm in to go runts in the dark, screams in the trees, food Prince deep as the boots beneath me, fines playing tricks, heartbeats broke.
Speaker 3: Under the stars of Operation.
Speaker 8: Smoking, Skittles in hand, but the fear ain't face of the real big walking around that Lady Kevin in Risolve from where the weird ones are they low?
Speaker 6: And the brush whispering under the stars?
Speaker 5: Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: Did you the froze mid bite, munch and skills?
Speaker 6: Well, something screamed in the night, Doc Brown from Prometheus. Lynn stood tall with a.
Speaker 8: Camera and hand, trying to catch it off.
Speaker 3: But the woods don't care for a steady frame.
Speaker 8: They'll ride of your soul in whispery on, grunts in the dark, screams in the trees, And was that ride on the mountain greens tracks like hammers, both of smoke signs from the deep in operation smoke, Brown folks giggling, but nerves still shake when something howls down by the lake.
Speaker 3: I love it? Did you make that song up with the what's the app there? We did? I love it?
Speaker 2: That's and this is that right there? Like people ask me, like, what do you watch on TV?
Speaker 3: This is that?
Speaker 1: I don't watch TV. I watch it like I watched it like that.
Speaker 2: I go on you know YouTube or you know sits like yours, and I watched stuff like that, like real true stuff, like real people. I don't watch I don't watch the bullshit. I watch real people like that. That was really well done.
Speaker 3: Many thanks.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 1: The Cryptic Hunters.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to get her on the podcast for a little while then too, I got to reach reach back out to.
Speaker 6: Her and Jessica Jones.
Speaker 1: Jones, who.
Speaker 6: Mike Jones, Who Mike Jones.
Speaker 1: Doc man, this is a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: It would be nice to go on one. You want to go? You want to go, Mike, Yeah, of course, let's go.
Speaker 5: We do crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Dude, I might poop my pants a little bit.
Speaker 2: Go down to the glades down there, that's what they call it down there.
Speaker 3: An't hotting the gators down there? Baby, A frog man.
Speaker 1: A frogman, that's.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So you know that was down in Mexico. That was the video.
Speaker 3: I seen a lot of the new Yeah, swamps, a lot of dead bodies in those swamps.
Speaker 5: That there is.
Speaker 7: A lot of vacuum sealed blocks of cocaine too. Airplanes and not picked up.
Speaker 2: Square grouper, the square grouper, and they're fucking getting the little energy boosts of the day.
Speaker 6: The ghost knock your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's probably kicking it around.
Speaker 3: He's got Yeah, I moved around a little bit. We're good.
Speaker 4: He is Area fifty one an so he always is getting tested, so he might have a little side effects, a little caesure, side seizures.
Speaker 2: So well, now, doc, man, appreciate your time. Why do you plug your page one more time? Let them know where they can get your book.
Speaker 1: Let it rip.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, man, I appreciate you guys having me and Uh, I enjoyed this. It was just like laid back talking with someboddies up over the campfire.
Speaker 6: Man, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 7: But my show, uh, it's a Prometheus Lins podcast. You can find the website you got pulled up there Prometheus Lins podcast dot com. That's a one stop shop. You can find everything there. You can order my book there directly from me if you want to sign copy, and I always give out like a goodie bag. I hand out a handful of stickers and some custom bookmarks and things like that. If you buy directly from me, uh, then you can go to Amazon and they got it on all three formats on there, so you can get it a physical copy for twenty, a digital for ten, or audio book. You can have it read to you and it's me read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's huge, man, because then you know I feel that's like when an audio book wise like that, you're getting it on the personal level. And then it's someone you know, people who listen to your podcast, it's going to sound like another podcast episode.
Speaker 1: In the long scheme of things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well so that's that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your time absolutely.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on getting the book out. Good luck with getting the other ones out. I mean, I know it's not an easy thing to do, and a family member who's an author, and it's a grind. It's a grind doing the research and putting all the work together, plus the videos and stuff. So put that content out, brother, you put that content.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed that you're listen. You're good. I'm gonna tune into some of your podcasts because I enjoy I enjoy listening to that southern accent and you got that good radio voice so smooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you were putting at the end here. I thought you were putting Anthony to sleep for a second.
Speaker 3: No, No, he just got to there's some people that there's some people out there that you know, like just you prefer to listen to more than others. They just got that voice.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. Man, I'm gonna definitely tune into some of your some of your stuff.
Speaker 6: Bro nice man, thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Sure back man, check them out for Meet the Lands. We're gonna take a quick break here and recap the episode.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: That was a fun one. Boys.
Speaker 2: We had our guy Doc Brown for meeth these Lands. Go check them out, real fun episode. He dies everywhere he talks about on a knock, he talks to Stargate, he dies in the Laurel King, which is an episode I want to get into at some point. There's a lot of fun stuff on his page or go check them out. A lot of fun, a lot of fun chopping him up with these other podcast there's the past couple of weeks man, and just getting into the different inspiracies we you know, we kept that one away from the political side of things, so just having fun with it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it is a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: And uh, I got a lot of books to buy man, you know, like in that trailer and then that after that trailer that was like a like a Netflix hit series, you know, that trailer.
Speaker 5: So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It was a perfect way to end it.
Speaker 5: Yeah that they was sick.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of a lot of bangers, a lot of bangers, a lot of people coming on. I hope people who listen are enjoying the education side of it from people who do real research and you know, read the books and have the proof to back it up. And I mean and at the end of the day, they're all theories. But when you get guys on like that, they have very strong backings. It's it's fun to listen to. So I hope everybody's enjoying it.
Speaker 2: It was a good, very nice comment from him. You know, I was just saying that was a fun kick back conversation with us. That's really what we're looking to do where we're not looking to have a you know, we want to take the deep dives and have the crazy, you know conversations, but we don't want to have the uncomfortable conversations where we're pushing back with people and their theories, Like I want to hear everybody's theory, everybody's you know, this isn't going to be a debate show kind of thing. This is going to be hopefully someone learns something more, you know, go and do your research, look it up all that. You know, there's a lot of yeah, you got to do.
Speaker 5: I want everybody else to to.
Speaker 1: You know, I take a ton of notes, like dude, for this podcast.
Speaker 2: I find myself watching movies or documentaries and like have a notebook next to me now to like write things down. Like when I watched a couple of weeks ago, when I watched eyes ware Shot, I was taking out, dude, I had a notebook next to me, sitting there smoking a dude writing notes. I'm like, like, look at this occult symbolism. Look at this. This the crazy little things that people just wouldn't pick up on. But now that I know what they are, you see them. But man, and we're gonna do fun episodes, and we're gonna do episodes like this. We're gonna take deep dives into you know, the crypt will do some Crypti stuff. Trying to line up some guests like the hollow Sky podcast. We might we might. Actually I think our best scenario with them, because scheduling situations, is maybe do like a crossover live episode. They do a night shift on Wednesday nights, so you jump over on their on their live stream or and have a dull live on our r end as well or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. So yeah, I'm done for that.
Speaker 2: See if we can figure something out to that extent, Me and Anthony might have a location change coming up, a little different visual coming up here in the future.
Speaker 3: So just for hearing for hearing there, I mean, we can still record from maybe one night, you know.
Speaker 2: Just change it out to see if the what the setups like, and even on the local side of things, be able to bring guests it and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm down to check it out.
Speaker 2: Situations like that. So but yeah, make sure you guys go there's a lot of listeners. Go take a couple of seconds and you all listen. There's a lot of on Apple. Take a couple of seconds, scroll down, hit that five star reveal. Leave a comment. We will read it live on the podcast. Will help us in the algorithm, as well as leave it a comment on Instagram on any of our post just leave it a comment. Hit that like button, repost button. Will help us out get some recognition going. Also check us out YouTube. Mike's been crushing it for me on the YouTube, So check out the YouTube and what else we got Twitter X. I'm we'll start trying to get out there a little bit more because you got a little bit more freedom out there, So get on the X and Twitter and continue to try to give you guys some high quality guests with some good content information. So make sure you guys are get the content out there as best you can, and we'll keep doing our r N. Don't know if you boys have anything before we close out.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's another banger each other's.
Speaker 5: Stop watching the news.
Speaker 2: Stop watching the news, watching conspiracy casts. What'll see you next week?
Speaker 3: Alright, guys, good night