Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcasts. You're a home for cryptocurrency news and interviews. I'm your host, Tony Edward on Your weight In. Please hit that subscribe button as well as a thumbs up button and leave a comment below. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please leave a five star rating and review.
Speaker 2: Folks. Bitcoin is starting to cool down today.
Speaker 1: It actually pumped to a new all time high of one hundred and twenty five eight hundred dollars, so it looked like it was about to hit one twenty six. But it's cooling down right now. So as I've been stating since in yesterday's podcast that the RSI in the daily chart is in the over barn zone and to anticipate expect a pullback. Not that I want that to happen, it's what the date is telling us. Because you had some trolls in the comments section in yesterday's episode and they're like, oh see, you always call for pullbacks and it never happens. Well, look at what's happening with bitcoin right now. There's actually a red candle forming on the daily chart. If you look at the MACD the solid green lines which indicate the bulls are in control, are starting to get lighter, so they're losing momentum here. Now this could reverse course right because we could see bitcoins still get a bit more overheated before a pullback, but a pullback right now would be very healthy, preparing us for the next leg up, which I think is not far away. And what we could see with this respective pullback, if it does continue, is that the rotation of liquidity will start hitting the all coins. So we'll start watching the all coin markets. You know the total III and how that's going to move in the coming days. So again normal healthy pullbacks. Nothing goes up in a straight line. Always follow the data and the charts. If we look at the weekly things are flipping bullish, So the people who are worried about various divergence and all kinds of stuff that has been invalidated, you have the MACD flipping to green with bulls taking control here. So patients is the key. We are still on track. We're still in a bull market, and in fact gold has been ripped today, guys hitting new all time highs. It is going pretty crazy. Looks like it wants to break four thousand dollars. So it's what I've been telling you over the past two years. We are in a macro bull market for all assets, crypto stocks, precious metals, and even real estate. And it's all following global liquidity. So if your favorite analysts or influencer is not telling you about global liquidity, they are doing a disservice to you because it's not the only factor, but it's a factor you have to look at. You have to understand what's happening in the macro here to help us get in the idea of where we're headed. So this is a very important indicator here, and we are seeing the result of the rising liquidity coming in from across the globe. What's interesting is even as the government shutdowns taking place, crypto's pumping in the face of that, and in fact, crypto funds smash records with five point nine to five billion dollar inflows amid shutdown concerns. Crypto ETPs posted a record five point ninety five billion dollars of inflows last week week, with bitcoin leading the gains, recording a record three point six billion dollars in inflows amid concerns about a US government shutdown now we've talked about this, the markets, no governments can say shut down forever.
Speaker 2: People will be writing in the streets.
Speaker 1: They're going to sign the check and the markets know that means more liquidity, more printing of money. So that's the story. Don't be fooled by the mainstream media. Don't be fooled by the politicians and their dog and pony show.
Speaker 2: Guys. We've seen this before.
Speaker 1: It always ends in them figuring it out because if they don't, the masses will rebel. And yeah, anyway, let's not go down that road and talk about that. That's a whole other podcast, right, But I hope you see what's happening here. Now, look at this Kathy Woods. ARC invests bets on tokenization with a stake in black Rock back Securitize. Very big move by Kathy. We know she's very bullish on bitcoin and crypto. ARC invest has its own ETFs, of course, but this is a very smart move on the hurt part. So ARC invest has taken a stake in tokenization firm Securitized as part of its ARC Venture Fund. The funds investment is Securitized is valued at approximately ten million dollars, making it the eighth largest position in the fund, per the fund's latest disclosure. Tokenization of real world assets is a fast growing trend in finance, with the market doubling this year and projected to reach trillions this decade, folks. Larry Fink at Blackrock said, tokenization is the future of finance. They're putting the money market funds, they're putting hard assets, even gold, real estate. Everything will be on the blockchain. It's what I've been telling you guys for a long time. The future government, economies and markets will all run on blockchain rails. This is a smart investment by Kathy into securitized. Blackrock has already invested insecuritized and securitizes. The firm that helped Blackrock to launch their tokenized fund called Biddle. So they are leading to charge in the tokenization and they've been at this for a long time. I remember meeting one of their co founders and and the president. He was the president as well, Jamie Finn, years ago like twenty nineteen, and they were such a small company back then, but now they've grown significantly because tokenization, as mentioned, is the future of markets. Look at this the capitulation of Wall Street continues, Morgan Stanley sets four percent crypto cap for opportunistic portfolios, aligning with black Rock and Greyscale. Essentially, they're saying, hey, you know that crypto thing. I think it's good for you to, you know, put some of your cash in it, some of your investment funds in it. So we recently saw Vanguard ben de Nie I think Charles schwabs around the corner. So Morgan Stanley is now saying, you know.
Speaker 2: It's good to allocate crypto here.
Speaker 1: So Morgan Stanley's Global Investment Committee has recommended capping cryptocurrency allocations at up to four percent in its most aggressive client portfolios, the bank said in an October first Note. The guidance adds to Wall Street's changing tune on how digital assets should fit into traditional multi asset portfolios. So, folks, I've said this before. This is why I'm not just bullish on this bullmarket, but the future bullmarkets of twenty twenty eight to twenty thirty. So that's why when the bear market rolls around and it's blood in the streets and people are fearful, I'll be backing up the truck, buying and getting ready for the next run. Up because you know, it's going to take time for all these banks and companies to ramp up, and a lot of them are still waiting for the Clarity Act to pass the Crypto Market Structure Bill, so they have, you know, the illegal framework to know how to operate and what to do to avoid risks. So you can imagine they're going to do a lot of R and D and build a lot of different products and prepare for the next bullmarket. It's it's how they've operated in the past with other asset classes. Now, folks, today was a historic day for crypto ETFs. The SEC has approved staking in gray scales, etherorem and Solona ETFs. This is the first in the United States. It's what we've been with waiting for for a long time. And the SEC just recently, you know, they updated their ETF standards with the genericalist thing rules and much more so there's a lot of hurdles that have been removed out of the way so firms can now launch these things. So this is big And one of the things I've been on record saying is that once staking is approven the Ethereum ETFs, you're gonna see tons of inflows so anticipate huge inflows as the big boys like Black Rocket, Fidelity and others launch staking in their ETF. But Grayscale is the first. This is the opening of the floodgates.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Wall Street is always on the hunt for yield, and etherorem and Solana they have naturally built in staking on their protocol so even in a bear market you can continue to earn here. So this is really great, guys. It's a landmark day and let me give it to details. So Grayscale said Monday, it's ether ETFs. The Grayscale Ethereum Mini Trust ETF and the Grayscale Etheroreum Trust ETF are now the first US listed spot crypto funds to offer staking, calling the development another first mover milestone. This is huge, folks, huge huge news here, and I anticipate the SEC after the government shut down. Now they are going to approve the XRP and Solana individual ETOs and I think others as well, because there's no need for US a futures market anymore. They've updated the listing standards and all of that. But we got to get past the government shutdown. Some of you may say, well, how did this get approved. This was approved probably weeks ago, like they approved the Grayscale Top five index ETF which included Cardono, Solana XRP, and bitcoinny e theorem of course, so I think gray Scale was timing the you know, the release of the news. So I don't think this happened during the government shutdown. I think they got the approval and they were just timing their launch. So this is very bullish, folks. This is going to usher in more capital into the market, and you know a lot of people are going to be able to access these products via their retirement acounts and much more. And speaking of retirement accounts, a great place that you can invest in crypto via an IRA, a self directed IRA is with I Trust Capital. This gives you huge tax benefits, right, so you can roll over your existing four oh one K and you're existing IRA two I Trust Capital and start investing in eighty plus crypto assets. You can trade twenty four to seven. There are no monthly fees and it's low costs and once get huge tax advantages. But also, guys, they offer a premium custody account. In my opinion, this is the second safest way to custody your assets. Self custody and a hardware wallet is the first. But I Trust Capitals premium custody accounts uses Coinbase, institutional custody, fireblocks, Fidelity digital assets, so you're getting institutional grade custody, so you don't have to worry. They are using the top tier of custodial services in the market, and they're diversified, right.
Speaker 2: So some of it is bank tiered.
Speaker 1: This is a great way to custody your assets and you don't have to worry. Once again, no monthly fee here. So you got the ability to invest in crypto assets and get the tax benefits and you have an amazing custodial solution that can safeguard your assets and you can sleep at night. You don't have to worry about your assets getting hacked or whatever it is, because again this is using institutional grade custody. So folks, if you sign up with my link, you can get one hundred dollars funding bonus. So check out I Trust Capital I have an account with them. The link will be in the description. All right, moving ahead, Plume Network gains SEC transfer Agent status to bring trade five on chain. So Plume Network a layer two blockchain designed to host Reil World Assets has registered as a transfer agent with the SEC, a move that bolsters its ability to bring traditional financial instruments on chain and streamline the issuance of token is securities. The company announced its registration on social media, saying the step supports its broader mission of migrating securities markets onto blockchain infrastructure. Transfer agents traditionally handle critical back office functions for securities issuers, including maintaining shareholder registries, recording ownership transfers, and managing corporate actions. So guys, they're putting all these tradi fi actions on chain.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: The future of the market's economies and governments will all run on blockchain rails. So we're seeing this setting up of the infrastructure here. So Plume said its registration allows it to replicate and automate those roles on chain, linking cap tables and reporting directly to the SEC and DTCC systems, a reference to the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, which is responsible for settling securities transactions. Now, if you know your trad five folks, DTCC is no joke, right, So again, they're putting all of this stuff on chain. Now, I don't hold the token of this layer two blockchain Plume network. This is the first time I'm hearing about it. So you know, if you're looking to invest in different projects, these are things you want to look at. The adoption that's happening, what approvals they're getting, and much more. Okay, moving ahead, Solana Company bills five hundred and thirty million dollars Sole war chest, mid growing corporate adoption. So it's the battle of the digital acid treasury companies. You know, some are focused on ethereum, bitcoins, Solana and much more. So it's interesting to watch these companies, you know, ramp up and accumulate as much of the assets as possible. So Nasdaq listed Solana Company formally Helious Medical Technology, said Monday it has accumulated more than two point two million Soul tokens as part of its digital acid treasury strategy at the current prices of two hundred and thirty forty dollars per sol The firm Solana holdings and cash reserves now near five hundred and thirty million dollars, more than the total growth proceeds from its September private placement. So here's a quote following in the footsteps of Michael Saylor at MSTR and Tom Lee at BM and r HSDT. Solana Company is focused on maximizing shareholder value by efficiently accumulating Solana, says Cosmo Gang, general partner at Pantera Capital and board.
Speaker 2: Observer at HSDT.
Speaker 1: You guys may recall I had Cosmo on the podcast earlier this year. So Pantera is one of the largest head edge ones. So, guys, incredible the buying that's happening. And this is very good for all of us who are holding tokens because it creates the supplying demand economics and a supply shock from many of these.
Speaker 2: Tokens because they are buying a lot. Man.
Speaker 1: So I hold Solon in my portfolio, so I'm happy about this. Soon as I hold e theorem in my profile, I'm happy about the news of Tom Lee's company buying etherorem right, so so on and so forth. Now we got some Onto news. Onto completes acquisition of US regulated broker Oasis Pro. So big move by Onto here and I am at token holder so on. Dough Finance said Monday it has completed its acquisition of Oasis Pro as the firm aims to grow its tokenized securities business here's a quote. We now have the most comprehensive suite of licenses and infrastructure necessary to develop compliant and regulated tokenized securities markets in the US, the company's founder and CEO, Nathan Allman said in a statement. The company first announced the plans to acquire a licensed broker dealer, which is licensed by the US SEC, in July. Although many companies from both worlds of crypto and traditional finance have shown interest in offering token ised securities to the US investors, regulators have yet to determine exactly how trading equities online will function for Americans, So the SEC is working on the regulations. The Crypto Market Structure Bill, of course hasn't been passed yet, but these that's not stopping these companies. Again, the tokenization races on here. So you see all of these different blockchains and companies are looking to put as many assets on, starting with stocks, money market funds, and much more. That is the direction to Puck is heading in. All right, moving ahead, Mike novograts is Galaxy Digital jumps ten percent after launching retail trading app to compete against Robinhood. So this is a big on ramp, you know, Mike Novograts. You guys should know him by now. He's pretty well known in the crypto space. Obviously been at this for a long time, and before that he was a Wall Street legend, a billionaire, and he's done really well for himself. And Galaxy has service institutional clients for the most part, so it's very surprising they're launching a Robinhood like a trading platform called Galaxy one for retail. Now they have an uphill battle. They're going up against Robinhood, huge brand, tons of customers, same thing with Coinbase and somebody's of the firm. So let's see what their marketing strategy is because it's going to be hard for them to grab customers from Robinhood. They're going to have to offer some huge incentives, right, But let's see how creative they get and what they're able to come up with. Look at this, this is very bullish. Hong Kong listed China Financial Leasing to raise eleven million dollars for a crypto investment platform. You know, I've often been saying that Hong Kong is the testing ground for China. They've been doing a lot of things with crypto and Hong Kong and I believe eventually China is going to open up crypto via et apps to their citizens in the mainland stable coins as well, but it will be like the digital yu Want, stable coins, pseudo CBC and much more. But you know, everybody's adopting this technology. So very interesting to see this coming out from Hong Kong. So China Financial Leasing Group, a Hong Kong listed investment firm, has announced plans to raise eighty six point seven million Hong Kong dollars, which is approximately eleven point one million dollars to Interval capital as it intends to build a cryptocurrency and artificial intelligence investment platform.
Speaker 2: So, folks, we are.
Speaker 1: Seeing building, investing, expansion, acquisitions and mergers and much more across the globe. Right, It's not just the United States, and the United States is now just catching up because we have some clarity here in the US and a much more favorable environment. But across the globe, in the EU, the UK, Hong Kong, and the Dubai and even in Latin America, we are seeing incredible adoption.
Speaker 2: Now look at this news.
Speaker 1: Standard Charter says one trillion dollars may exit the emerging market banks to stable coins by twenty twenty eight. I think this is legit. Stable coins are going to offer much more benefits. You can do DeFi with them, and the yield is better on stable coins, So it's I think this is the writings on the wall. What's coming. So multinational bank Standard Charter predicted that more than one trillion dollars may exit emerging market banks and flow into stable coins by twenty twenty eight as demand for the US dollar PEG crypto assets accelerates. In a Monday report, Standard Charters Global Research department said it expects global stable cooin adoption to accel rate as payment networks and other core banking activities shift to the non bank sector. So I think they're spot on here the writings on the wall, what is coming?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Final news item, We got some updates here from v chain. They announced the partnership here with key Rock, So they said institutional adoption is already driving vets expansions of vet is the native token on the v chain blockchain. They said professional market maker, liquidity provider and treasury management firm Kei Rock has been managing v Chain's validators, helping sustain the beating heart of the blockchain here is a quote. It's great to see our collaboration tried and tested. Key Rock has now validated over two hundred thousand blocks on the v chain. Thor Mainenet said Marlin at Keyrock, we love supporting ecosystems like vchain, where strong fundamentals meet genuine adoption. So, guys, we continue to see huge adoption. I am a VET token holder in full disclosure on bullish on this project, so it's great to see this type of adoption and partnership happening. You know, tradfy and crypto building bridges working together. Now you're seeing this huge convergence, right, and it's it's just happening in many different ways. Tokenization, launch of crypto custody and trading, and the use of stable coins as well. And you have the digital asset treasury companies, right, companies that have nothing to do with crypto putting crypto in their balance sheet and it as much more as well. So it's exciting times, folks. We are in a bull market and we continue to see huge adoption. We got some huge milestones coming up with the all couinyts, the passing of the Clarity Act, and I think we're going to see an incredible Q four. As always, expect volatility, expect pullbacks and retests, and continue to look at the data. Don't be emotional, be educated, right folks, and if you appreciate this content, please subscribe to my free email newsletter. It is one hundred percent free on substack link will be in the description. Check out my book on Amazon, it's available in paperback and do and my course at Mycrypto course dot com. This is a comprehensive course that teaches you everything about crypto. You will hear from experts and such as founders, CEOs, institutional investors, and much more so. It's packed with tons of value, guys. Check it out to go to Mycrypto course dot com to learn more. Folks, thank you so much for watching listening. I appreciate you all and I'll talk to you all later