Speaker 1: How many pages of that book did you actually read?
Speaker 2: And hopefully ready because it's time.
Speaker 3: It's about to get weird.
Speaker 2: Be prepared for incident.
Speaker 3: Weird thinks are gonna get weird. It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 3: Let's get weird. Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Where where?
Speaker 3: Get? Where?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready to.
Speaker 3: Listen because I listen Jude the night.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird. Do you remember in numbers I got eleven pages in. I know I did a bad job. I do want to read the book, but you took it away from me, so now I gotta go buy.
Speaker 4: I'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 2: But my name is hoddy'm are and.
Speaker 1: Every week we come together give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the upside down, see all arounds and in between in Urinus, in the internets. Don't worry about the internets and just have a good time. Now the book in question. Eric is hurting too, and we've kind of had a three week discussion about this book.
Speaker 4: The fourth Wing, The fourth Wing? Which fourth wing? You know? Hoodi's become a.
Speaker 1: Library all of a sudden written out of my books?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to held you accountable, Like the library get two weeks, you don't.
Speaker 4: Turn it in, I'm going to charge. That's not enough time to read a book.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, as a single father with a very month goes to bed, I'm passing now. That kid tires me out. So now I'm going to order the book on.
Speaker 1: It's only like ten but it was like ten bucks at one point. Maybe it's because the book, the other book was coming up, Yeah, the fourth Wing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why special edition? I mean, if you want to buy a special edition, it's eleven forty five, it's bad Carver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's nice, babe.
Speaker 3: You No, one hundred and fourteen never mind.
Speaker 1: You what, that's not new though, It's just that someone's selling it. That's why new one hundred and forty because someone's selling it. Amazon's not selling that. For how do I find the Amazon's Go back, go up to the top fourth way and click that that's the one you want to buy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the book. That's just a special edition that like you know, how like.
Speaker 1: Everyone was craving over those sixteen ninety five Yeah, that makes sense. How everyone's craving over the on ex storm target ones. That's what that is. Someone just selling it on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, a're you getting paperback or hardcover? Which whichever man are hardcover?
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you keep a bookmark? Do you use O hardcover? Do you use a little flappies?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: So I used to use flappies.
Speaker 2: But I actually had a bookmark from when I when I read the Art of War by Shunk Shunk Show Shun Sue, Shunk Sue, thank you. And then I found in my Nickknacks max is Junk the the cards that you gave me, the Disney cards that you gave me in Max or a listener gave me in Max. I use them as a bookmark.
Speaker 1: Oh they're like the Star Wars trading card thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, because one of them, I can't use the trade cards. The good bookmarks, I can't use the whole one because it's great, it'll make the book too big. And then there's one that's like a knee and something else.
Speaker 3: So I even use that.
Speaker 2: But now I got an order of the book. Actually, maybe I should just go to Barnes and Noble today.
Speaker 4: Actually might be cheap.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, let's let's let's look around for you fourth wing, because here's the thing just going to your local Well, go to a local bookstore first, but it might not be the cheapest place for you to look cauz. Let's see Amazon seventeen bucks, but.
Speaker 2: Hoodie, shouldn't we go to local bookstores to keep the business cat.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Go there, But like Barnes and Noble had it, like Onyx Storm was like thirty two bucks at release, but like Amazon had it for like ten bucks, So like, get what you can.
Speaker 4: But also in this economy, buy what you need to buy.
Speaker 1: You know, like you can buy a paper packs, so seventeen nine nine, it's a dollar more, but it's only the paperback, so Amazon has way to do.
Speaker 2: What was the hardcover one? You didn't give me her cover option? It was thirty It was moved. You moved too fast times and my brain realizes it and I move on, you cheap mother effort.
Speaker 4: That that's what I got through for the book faster. Okay, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Andrew, you're giving me anxiety paper hardcover sixty sixty nine nine. Okay, So go to Barnes and Noble. Okay that you just head up and you just cheaply.
Speaker 1: Were like, I can't see the price hardcover here is thirty bucks. That's why I'm referring to Barnes and Noble. Has it more expensive than like an Amazon or Target has I think because Barns and Noble can sit on it, and now people come to Barnes and Noble to look for the book, whereas Amazon and Target you kind of got to compete to see if they have it in stock. Yeah, which is why there were Anyonyx Storms and Target for a while. You know how much is Target have it for? Uh? Target fourth Wing sixteen ninety nine as well? But for hardcover?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hardcover right there? Oh?
Speaker 3: Do they have it at the rock Fall? They do? What I think?
Speaker 2: I should go to a bookstore.
Speaker 1: Okay, name a bookstore, Barnes and Nobles, but it's also double the price Barnes and Noble, that's all you.
Speaker 2: I'm Forcable local books, Framers, books ink and yeah it's in the book DuPont Circle, Cramers if they have it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can shop online perfect love it. Oh. I actually passed by this. Yeah, I watched by that the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a famous bookstore and dupe in DuPont circles.
Speaker 1: On a storm right there. I don't haven't finished the first if you took it away from this ebook though.
Speaker 3: Someone took it away from me.
Speaker 1: Paperbacks nineteen bucks, but hardback is twenty seven bucks. But it's on back order because people know to go to their local books or support them, so they sell out faster.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Where's there another local bookstore around here?
Speaker 1: That's probably a lot, but you've probably gott to just take a local bookstore. On Google Maps, books get in our in our fingertips. That looks you got used books versus new books. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: They'll use book probably has new books, not necessarily they're used books. Maybe they also sell new books.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think they'll have like an online we'll find out.
Speaker 3: You do not even give them a chance.
Speaker 4: You're just trying. I'm trying to find the website.
Speaker 2: It's confusing Google. Google is denying me to find.
Speaker 3: That it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's dupe, right, okay, here you go forth.
Speaker 2: You are impatient, as I do not have that book.
Speaker 4: I don't know what these books that is not what we were looking at.
Speaker 2: It's definitely secondary.
Speaker 1: Bookstore is like, oh, the Declaration of Independence over here, go back to maps dot Google dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh, I close the tab and go back go to maps.
Speaker 1: It took me to Google shopping. I mean that's on Google. Google has been defaulting me to book. Put the shopping now, all right, Second story Book, Wonderland Books, Norfolk Avenue.
Speaker 2: That's again, that's downtime Bethesda.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well check out. That's a good.
Speaker 2: That's closer. I think you're just moving too fast. Oh twenty ninety nine. But it's a soft cover.
Speaker 4: What is on oor mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, you have to order it then they'll get it freez. Probably don't close the tab yet.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I did wonder Bond pun bun a book books, Bunge book.
Speaker 1: He looks like learning books. Yeah, but you know, we'll try. Maybe you get a French cover for you. No, Last City Books. That's rare books. You're not gonna find it there. Problem politics, you're going to find that. There's none in Rockville. Everything's in downtown besides bars, and because bars and Noble pushes everyone out. That's why Second Story Books is only one because it's got use books over here, second story books. We went there, we did go there, didn't have it.
Speaker 4: Wait, but that's not the same place. I'll go and show the same one is.
Speaker 3: The one that gave me. I get that. But look at them.
Speaker 2: Go back to the maps. Look at the picture on that and look at the picture on the wall.
Speaker 4: It's a chain. Okay, it's a small local chain.
Speaker 2: And only it's the right web page.
Speaker 4: That's where it's taking me.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't I help you where the internet is taking me? Is Google denying you the opportunity to find this book? Maybe Google telling me I should We will say no, he will get it from Barnes and Noble instead, pay the full price.
Speaker 2: Should we go and get it to Barns Noble.
Speaker 4: Quick Target Baby seventeen bucks for you? Instead? There could be book talk girl leiaest.
Speaker 3: You know, but don't you think Barns and Noble might have a deal.
Speaker 4: Do you have the membership or whatever?
Speaker 2: What do you get with the membership? And so you don't have the membership?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you have the membership?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: You know what I forgot to do the other day? So I bought Max a new what a tangent. We'll figure what we're gona do about the book. Do't worry, just follo us on our social media's atmosphere.
Speaker 4: You don't see us do a book five later today.
Speaker 3: Maybe Yeah, So I forgot.
Speaker 2: So the other day I went to game Stop because Max did great in his two report cards or two spelling tests back, so I bought him the new Sonic Generations on the switch one. The guy at the start at the game Stop and bring mall, I feel like we're talking about before, was a huge dick. It's this biggest antido with long hair, and he his total douche and he wears he wears small T shirts and he's a big guy. So it's like, bro, get a right sized T shirt. One two was he won.
Speaker 3: They were like forcing me.
Speaker 2: To become part of the probo yeah, And I was like, I probably not gonna come back, and he goes, you know you're gonna come back in a year to buy another game.
Speaker 1: I'm like, probably not, Like I don't want to buy it. So I used to work a game stop. I think we've mentioned on this podcast, and I notoriously what one. I think I like to think I was the cool guy amongst the staff. Well that was the problem coming out with my bomber jacket. That guy was nice, he was chilling, and I'm like, I'm not pushing pro memberships. I'm here to help people have a good time. And if they were, if they treat me bad, that's on them, you know.
Speaker 2: But this dude, I mean, I wanted to punch him in the face. But if I put your phone number in, will I get a discount?
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't work anymore. Remember, but aren't you a pro member?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: My brother is you put John's number and you'll get the discount.
Speaker 2: So next time, next.
Speaker 4: Time putting numb John's number?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And from the from the Bachelor party, do I have your brother to say anything? In general?
Speaker 3: As well? Do I have your brother's phone number?
Speaker 2: Does your brother even like me?
Speaker 4: He does? Actually, he likes you a lot. How's Eric?
Speaker 3: Where is oh? John? There is John? H Okay?
Speaker 4: I do it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: You like he said I could have your game stop work out?
Speaker 4: Can I has it?
Speaker 2: A should text on that like, hey, buddy, I'm gonna use your games up Awards account.
Speaker 1: I don't use your phone number number ten b You don't worry about the or about we heart. That's also if he still has it. He had it last year, but I don't know if he's you know, say, deep in text over here. Well, I got a text him talking text over here. Sorry, I gotta confuse myself, confuse myself.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna I just want to make sure I said the right text to your brother. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't want to send a dick pick to your brother by accident.
Speaker 3: Why. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Are you dating a joan that you'll confuse with?
Speaker 3: Would that be weird?
Speaker 2: I don't how people do that when we do that topic what mistakenly sent the wrong message the wrong person?
Speaker 4: How do you do that?
Speaker 1: I think it's more like if it's a group chat, like you send it to the wrong group chat. You have a group chat about that one person, and you send it to the group chat that that person is in. Yeah, I think is believable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's why I'm glad that me and my seventeen buddies have a we have our Thursday night basketball group chat that's on WhatsApp that is very inappropriate and is great. But I knows, but it says on WhatsApp, so I know that if we're talking trashbout somebody. It's gonna go on that, and it's gonna be the person's in the group, which I like to do too. There's a guy named Jason that I to talk trash about all the time. Wow, because he's six or five and he's old and yeah as a giant finger. I just got called older earlier today too, and I'm really upset.
Speaker 4: We'll go somewhere young for you target.
Speaker 3: So going to Barnes and Noble makes me old.
Speaker 4: Oh what he texted my brother texting?
Speaker 3: Look at that. He's such a good texter.
Speaker 4: Actually call him. You know he's working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't take my five dollars off the more holding out for Pokemon cards.
Speaker 3: Right now? One that me has some cards.
Speaker 4: He's doing a story right now, is he? Because he's texting you.
Speaker 3: Right now, so maybe he's texting and storying. He's multitasking. He's a news anchor. He's everywhere. What station is here for Richmond right?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: In the Hampton Roads w t k R, which is channel three. If you're ever in Virginia Beach, you will see John's face on there. Brother John, Look at him?
Speaker 3: Look at him? What they got?
Speaker 2: They ain't got s down here. I don't know what version it is. Oh god, what are you talking about? Pokemon cards?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, it's riveting. You could at least put the text noises up to the microphone.
Speaker 3: You know who does? Who still has that?
Speaker 1: I know some people that do him Like, why you got dying for nobody? We want people to know you're texting someone. Anyway, back to Hoodie, we talked a lot about it's the podcast more and I got a gift card for a cooking class, so we're looking at taking a cooking class in.
Speaker 3: The near future.
Speaker 4: Side for that, I hate your love Limited to fish now.
Speaker 1: That's good though, ew oh, right's pessctarian now, which didn't go well because Friday she had shrimp from a fast casual restaurant which I won't mention, and she will sit on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Restaurant.
Speaker 4: You don't know what it is?
Speaker 3: Is it Virginia one?
Speaker 4: It's no I think there is one up here. It rhymes with uh basa h.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's okay, but she was like, oh, let me get the shrimp on mine.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: We want to trust shrimp at a fast casual restaurant.
Speaker 3: You jinkster, and I'll go so jinkster, you jackass.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: Actually, she didn't think about it till he was like, I wouldn't have gotten that.
Speaker 2: You're such a I didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: I just cared to much.
Speaker 2: Know you're just a chink, sir. That's what it is, you dick.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Shrimp didn't The shrimp didn't look good. I tell you that it did not look shrimp. Yeah, what does it supposed to look like? Cooked?
Speaker 3: You can eat shrimp raw? Can Yes? I saw shrimp.
Speaker 1: Cocktail is still cooked a little bit. Not really, that's the raw shrimp.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: No, you can't eat raw shrimp straight out of the ocean. It's boiled or something. To would agree, Boy looks brown.
Speaker 4: You can't eat that.
Speaker 1: Can you eat raw shrimp? That's the titles PAIRI Can you eat raw shrimp? Google or cerrea faster not recommended due.
Speaker 2: To the high risk of food poisoning in your face. It's not because I mean, it's because of the shrimp.
Speaker 3: I knew. All right, Well you jinxed your wife.
Speaker 4: So there We're going to Jimmy's next month. I'm excited for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: It's Jimmy's Seafood. Oh, I hate that place.
Speaker 4: I love that place.
Speaker 1: I'm excited because Moore has always like heard about us going, but I've never been able to go because we've never They have some friendly options, but you know you can go a seafood place and get steakhouse too, and steakhouse and let me just get you know, chicken the beans at.
Speaker 4: So excited for that cooking class.
Speaker 3: We've gone to.
Speaker 2: Mastros is the one we go to all we never go to Jimmy's.
Speaker 4: You and I have been to Jimmy's.
Speaker 3: Jimmy's Famous Seafood. Yes, Oh, I think you're going Jimmy's.
Speaker 2: No, Jimmy's Famous Seafood, the only Jimmies. No, what's Oh Joe's Crab House is the other Joe's Crab check. No, no famous Crab and Steak It's in DC next to the White House.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I hate that one.
Speaker 2: I forgot Jimmy's. That's right, Jimmy, Oh, Jimmy's.
Speaker 3: Oh we love the Funnies, you know. Oh that's a that's a long drive for you guys.
Speaker 1: Think we're gonna spend the night because Valentine' Day on Friday. We're not going on Friday. We're going on Saturday because van paying them Valentine's Day prices inflation.
Speaker 2: Right, they jacket because it's not gonna be inflated the whole can you idiot?
Speaker 4: But too late. I made my reservation. I can't cancel. Jimmy, you'll get me. Jimmy will come get me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute. You're gonna hang out the rob too that night.
Speaker 4: Maybe Lenny does need a babysitter, so.
Speaker 3: Getting a babysit Lenny.
Speaker 1: And then no, we're trying to the idea with more. Hey, you want a babysit a kid for ten days? We don't really know what all.
Speaker 3: That. He's ten days.
Speaker 4: It's a long time long.
Speaker 2: I'm a Captain Robert Cruz.
Speaker 3: It's not that movie. But Captain Phillips.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we could have today, but Happy Hour fell through. I don't know, actually there was.
Speaker 2: She said, no updates yet, just gotta be an updated.
Speaker 4: By like two o'clock.
Speaker 1: Because if I'm gone, I'm gone, I'll come back across that bridge.
Speaker 2: You never come back. Yeah, yeah, bro, it's so hard to go across the brood. An hour and a half. Sorry you sucking live in Virginia.
Speaker 3: Hey you never visit? No, I'll have you over. I will never go.
Speaker 2: I hate going to Arlington and Clarendon. Sorry, pet, I'm a Marylander.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'd rather drive to Richmond then go across that. Well I got across the bridge anyways, get to Richmond. But I'd rather go to Richmond and then go to Arlington. Eh no, yeah, no, I like the one time I went to Richmond.
Speaker 1: It's fun, but Richmond's definitely not. Like it's like, oh that's cool. It's a clectic but that's it.
Speaker 2: Well. I like how they have the sea walls everywhere because the flood issues. That's kind of cool to see the engineering that they created a lot of years ago and they're still love.
Speaker 1: Mort almost got married in Richmond.
Speaker 3: Oh it's been nice.
Speaker 1: It was the same price as a wedding up here, but uh, it was not as nice because Richmond.
Speaker 4: Oh, Richmond prices, Richmond prices, Capitol prices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in a restaurant and if we baked it, it was in his restaurant where there was one changing room and it was underneath the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Like time, Like why.
Speaker 2: Would you anyone want to be no your place? We've talked, actually, we've talked a lot about your wedding in the past couple of weeks on the show. Everyone really liked it. I hated it, but it's fine. Why I'm joking.
Speaker 4: You got enough photos of me? You're good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know me.
Speaker 4: Nice photos, baby.
Speaker 3: We don't post them a lot.
Speaker 4: I think more and I might.
Speaker 1: Post a wedding video on Valentine's Day, So a little treat to everybody.
Speaker 3: When did you propose? Again? Was it March? April?
Speaker 4: September?
Speaker 3: Was it September?
Speaker 4: Really the math now?
Speaker 1: Because pandemic times twenty twenty one, yeah, twenty one, I think, Yeah, pandemic times make me no.
Speaker 4: Remember what time time happened? You know, I was saying, all right, what day is it?
Speaker 3: What day is it? It's Tuesday, January twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Eleven forty five.
Speaker 1: When we quote this podcast bum Boom outside of Courthouse at Marilyn bum Boom, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't watch long order, you know, the bump boom though everyone knows that damn bum bum song.
Speaker 4: Boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 3: I'm still salty. I got cold.
Speaker 1: Can I go tell rather you hate Dick Wolf coming in here and just rant tell you about Dick Wolf.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, is he here? Damnit? He's not here?
Speaker 4: Thank god you were not ready for that.
Speaker 3: I dated a one.
Speaker 2: I dated a woman years ago that was a huge Marishka Hargitay. Fan's the point where she bought the jewelry that the woman wears the one necklace on the show. On the show, Murcia then got a commissioned as a jeweler that you could buy and I was like.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's cool. She's been on that show forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's funny.
Speaker 2: Is that because did you just screwed herself by being typecasted? Or it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's funny on the table. It depends on what you want to do by money on table, money on table.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I was watching I was listening to the podcast to Today SmartLess, the Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Sean Wan's His Face podcast and they had Pete Berg on it. You know, director Pete Burg, Peter Berg. He's done a lot of things. He did Entourage, did The Kingdom, and he was talking about how he was in a show, oh in the nineties called Chicago Hope that will compete it against E R. And he was a ton of funny story about how people always call him the name of the of the character that he played, to the point where he was on a plane going somewhere and a guy walked up with his wife being like, Hey, can you check.
Speaker 3: My wife's rast?
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do that and the guy's like no.
Speaker 2: And that's when Pete realized he doesn't want to be typecast for the rest of his life as this guy from Chicago hope. And that's when he started directing himself into more serious and more directorial stuff. So I'm just saying, like, do you think Murska Hargatave, Like yes, as super successful has she's become, is also going to be always known as the woman from Law and Order. I don't even know the name she plays on the actual order, but what's her? What's her characters? Like, I just know a real name?
Speaker 3: Is that bad too?
Speaker 4: I think why? I is also.
Speaker 1: Not to say it is not a good movie, actually really a bad movie. The Love Guru made everyone remember Murk with Mike Myers, Hey, I remember because his his his like uh Mantra was mariska harget of people and so it really Yeah, they like subliminately planted in.
Speaker 4: That's bad. It's not like bad quality and also bad like Test of Time bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because what was just very problematic chocolate, you know, Mike Myers being a guru.
Speaker 3: And all that. That was a little weird too. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: And they had the little guy, the dwarf dude as the co hockey coach, Troyer Vern Troyer. Yeah, and they were in a small office that was filed for him, which that was it was a weird different time.
Speaker 3: But that movie was bad when it came out.
Speaker 4: Yes, that too, like it was bad.
Speaker 1: It came out after Cat and Hat Wild, Say what you about Catton Hat. That's a perfect movie to get high.
Speaker 3: To if you want to get hides.
Speaker 1: I haven't done that, but if you need a movie, take a little Eddie and Watchcat Andhan be like what this Cat's downas also dancer, what the hell's going on now? But something that also trips us up from time to time that we here off in the distance, very far in the distance, it's closer, is that it is time for something.
Speaker 4: Gotam style.
Speaker 1: Where we read actual misconnections from Washington that Christ works lash am, I as so.
Speaker 3: Annoying for people. Hear it go up and down like the.
Speaker 4: You control it. That's on you?
Speaker 3: Ye about that?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: No usually comes in. That's true.
Speaker 1: Uh, we see who's freaking your DC Maryland or Virginia. Eric, you have the first pick W four Fort Davis.
Speaker 3: What is the W four?
Speaker 4: What the W four?
Speaker 3: W two?
Speaker 2: Uh? You just stepped off. Oh, you just stepped off the W four bus. Black boots, grace, sweatpants and eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Let's meet all right for.
Speaker 1: Davis Streets days ago, okay, three hours ago. My son's teacher evening class Landover. I see you a couple evenings a week. I'm one of the dads. I'm pretty sure you are attached as I am. I shouldn't even be thinking about you, but I do. I smile every time I drop my son off or pick them up and get to chat with you. The kids all have a lot of fun and seeing to work. Look forward to this class. You have a great way with the children, apparently with me as well.
Speaker 3: Kent.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, Peter from Trader Joe's Clarendon, that's your neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Peter's not near me?
Speaker 2: Isn't that you Oh my god, I just wanted to say you're you really just wanted to say you are really really cute. I know you don't like me or anything any of the sort, So I'm just saying this compliment compliment completely off the cuff as factual information. The fact Peter at Trader Joe's and Clarendon Arlt, You're cute, really really really really cute. Good for you, not anybody.
Speaker 4: Let's go with walk by my office, I stop in Chantilly.
Speaker 1: Hey, we work together. I think you're the most attractive women I ever worked with. I see you look back when you walk by my office, but don't want to creep you out, chasing you down.
Speaker 4: Next time, stop by. I want to chat and get to know you better. With this whole office plaza right here, just.
Speaker 1: Say something, Just say something to their coworker. Hey, off Stonecraft Boulevard.
Speaker 3: You want to get it in road. Let's go to the closet.
Speaker 2: I'd a budy who actually would sleep with a coworker in their work office, in their closet at work, they were to the government.
Speaker 3: Wasn't me? Wasn't me? People parking Garage b Maryland.
Speaker 2: Avenue, Rockville, Maryland, Parkage, Saturday, January twenty fifth, nine.
Speaker 4: Pm, around nine pm, Beautiful Asian.
Speaker 2: Lady, parking lot B Maryland Avenue. The parking lot Kios did not accept touch payment and you didn't have any cash. You offered a Venmos last Zell if I paid for your parking. I paid your parking, hand you your ticket and said Merry Christmas and went on my way.
Speaker 3: Tag you're it.
Speaker 4: This is a month after December. Why are you saying Christmas?
Speaker 2: But also why didn't you You already have their zel? Can't you message somebody on zell and now it's just through your bank, but you have their phone number, don't you. I feel like the guy's dropping the ball, and that one went, okay, we're.
Speaker 3: One more woman Moco friends.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to guy that plays tennis or pickleball, Guy here play that's all.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it, that's it. Okay, you get one more Eric Moco friends. Montgomery Village friends. Several years ago, I used to have a friend of Montgomery Village who would invite me to come visit him occasionally to share some intimacy. He was a machuline older man who enjoyed being in charge quote unquote of things and like to steer our fun how he liked. Unfortunately, he moved away, and ever since I've wished I had another friend like him to share fun times. So I'm hoping to find a new manly friend in the Moco area who would enjoy having another male friend come visit him to hang out together and share some fun time. If it sounds interesting, please send me a note telling me a little bit more about you, and I'll apply sharing a little bit about me. Maybe we can become friends.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I read that pretty well.
Speaker 4: I think, actually, did you done?
Speaker 3: Did well?
Speaker 2: Because I read Fourth Wing eleven pages?
Speaker 1: Eleven pages and fourth Wing I'm ready to go, baby, And that does it for this week.
Speaker 4: Uh, let's get weird.
Speaker 1: Uh we will be hopefully getting Eric a book today taking Someone'll be taking my son to the bookstore, breaking by his own.
Speaker 3: Damn, you're buying it for me? No, why not, Daddy, you've.
Speaker 1: Been you've been really knowing them gift cards over there by the way. But you can call Eric got myster, that's m R E R ic K B. You can follow me and Andrew hoodie with a Y. Have a great week, And I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah,