Speaker 1: Glue driven screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the hike, fighting the monts.
Speaker 3: Each other, all the rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 2: Maricarm has dropped the melancholi with the.
Speaker 3: Wood Wanza Hollies adjusts out of click, the rings of camel Plaza Holly that tip the metal dobbery execute. It's up only the pocracy. It is back toye and wack the top with me.
Speaker 2: If you put the hands up to touch the acasha gets you know, deep down with something bigger than your wallet.
Speaker 1: Sweet eternal vialnce wall. That is good, true and beautiful friends, Welcome back to Rogue Soul.
Speaker 4: We're today.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the full moon tomorrow. If you're catching this live or anywhere near live, then it's tomorrow, July twenty ninth, twenty twenty sixth, This full moon in Truce sidereal Capricorn traditional I think Aquarius.
Speaker 4: Uh. And so we're going to look at the little differences there.
Speaker 1: It's again I always has to how they combine to give us a bigger picture and a better picture of what's actually going on.
Speaker 4: This is a big one.
Speaker 1: I know I say that a lot, but this is actually crazy how big it is. And so of course I have a blessing I was guided to offer tomorrow. Please join us if you want to tap into just how big and beautiful this blessing, this energy, this full moon is. With this outer planet alignment and these things going on, there's a lot of transformation at hand. Potentially everything sort of shifts and changes in your life in general energetically, And the blessing I'm offering is for abundance, and so abundance going hand in hand with Capricorn. Of course, we're always embodying this more and more. It's not something someone can just snap their fingers and turn on for you. But the more you're stepping into that alignment and that intention, the more this starts to click for you in your life. That's the purpose of coming to blessings like this. That's the purpose of taking classes like the Money Package.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I think the Money Package is still technically available. Our final classes is coming Sunday, but it's just three classes and they're available for another three weeks after the class ends. So if you want to join us at this time, you still can. That's on the site at roguesol dot org. Everything I do, in fact is there rogueshl dot org has my books and these drop dominues or the menu, depending on where you're looking at it. The books are there. You can get them from me, or you can listen to them on audible. You can get them from anywhere books are sold. You can schedule with me one on one taro past life, sound, healing and more channeling of your spiritual guides and allies, get deeper, get more connected. You can read the testimony of those who have You can also go to the shop get the powerful organ that I channel through big energy coming into your space, helping you with any of your prayer, meditations, spiritual intentions. And you can of course go to the Favorite Things tab where everything that I use for myself, my health and wellness is. You can grab the link or if you use that, it gives me a little associate boost and so you get organic camp Society, Best CBD best. I take this all the time. In fact True Ideial Astrology, that's actually where we're getting our astrology information for this full moon for Truth Ideial at least today we'll look into some of the traditional too, but if you want to go check out your chart in Truth Ideial, this is the link to use because if you do end up buying any of the reports, and I've had all of them and I use all of them all the time, you can get your free natal chart and a mini report, but you can also end up buying those larger reports, and if you do, I get a little boost. So use this link. Chemical free Body all the good, true and beautiful things that help you support your detoxing, your high nutrient intake. These things that I'm always talking about are the pillars of our health. Chemical free Bodies got you covered. Aquacure, hydrogen therapy, still use mine all the time, give you your structured water way cheaper than a lot of these other structured water devices. But also that hydrogen key to very cool to have one of these. And Dotera essential oils, I love them, use them truly sprouting. If you're gonna sprout your microgreens, doctor Morris's herbal Health, you want some more health and wellness. This is the favorite things tab. All of those are affiliate boost links. So I love it when you use those because I get a little suton something out of it. But I also, again, like I said, I wouldn't have them here if I didn't use them myself. So check out everything at Rogue Soul, from my books to my one on one sessions, to the Oregon to that favorite Things tab, and that's great. Also, the substack rogue waysotsubsack dot com is where I publish everything that I write, lots of stuff, philosophy, religion, society, politics, obviously spirituality is woven into all of this because that's what I do and who I am. And so if you subscribe for free, you get all of this content. If you upgrade to the paid level, you also get all the channeled messages as they come through. Always inviting people to sign up here because sometimes people say things like, man, I didn't even hear the blessing episode, and two you know the day before the or sorry the day after the blessing or a week after the busting because I'm behind and listening to your shows. We don't have to get your news from the shows. You can do both. He listen to the shows whenever you get around to it, and you can also sign up for substack and always know what's coming up, what's going on, and always get in on the blessing action, class action and otherwise. And if you're at that paid level Like I said, you get those channel messages, which are very cool to get. You get access to the archives of the years and years and years of messages. If I was going to publish all those channel messages together, it'd be a fet book at this point, and I would love to do that. I will someday. It'll happen, maybe soon, who knows. So Roaguway's dootsubstack dot com in the meantime great place to stay in touch, fill your soul with goodness, love to have you there. So let's get into it this full moon tomorrow. From the traditional, which is tropical zodiac, which is what most people are ever talking about. It's in the newspapers and magazines. It's if you're looking for astrology, you're gonna find by default, tropical astrology. Plenty of other types sidereal Vedic, you know, there's other types of astrology that some more esoteric people tend to get into. True sidereal, which we'll look at it in a moment, is none of those.
Speaker 4: It is new.
Speaker 1: It's new within the last I want to say decade or so Athinkamente's pioneered it, and it has to do with what's actually happening in the sky right now, instead of some other period of time disconnected from now, which is what all the other astrological methods do. So we'll look at the traditional, look at the one that everybody knows first, and then look at the true sidereal. So we have the full buck moon. Buck moon has nothing to do with astrology. Actually, we just name our full moon's. Natives often name their full moons all sorts of traditions. Often did we call this the buck moon because here's where book bucks are tending to get all their horns established, and so this is the time of year, right, So this is the full buck moon. But it's approach, it says here on vogue dot com. And here's what it means for every stars sign, they say, and so it says, get ready the full moon and Aquarius. So that's our tropical that's what everyone's going to be saying. I still have people who will try to correct me when I say things like tomorrow's full moon is in Capricorn. They're like, oh, no, no, you're mistaken. It's Aquarius. No, it is in Capricorn. If you actually look at the sky at the moment of fullness, you will see that the moon will be in front of Capricorn. So but if you're using some astrological method that takes you out of time and space, then yes it's Aquarius. That's what they say, right, So Aquarius is what the traditional tropical system says. Buck Moon and Aquarius. Full moon tomorrow occurring ten thirty five am Eastern Time, so pretty early in the morning for a lot of us that the actual full moon will be says this full moon's signify the completion Oh sorry, just all full moons signify the completion of the monthly lunar cycle, highlighting the areas that demand our concentration and care. This week the sudden Leo and Moon and Aquarius oppose each other, illuminating our planet with enlightenment.
Speaker 4: Why is it called the Buck moon?
Speaker 1: And then it explains what I already said, the illumination aspects expansive Jupiter in Leo, heightening the drama great awakener Uranus and Gemini enticing us to use our power, and words visionary Neptune retrograde and aries prompting a second look at former goals and transcendent Pluto retrograde and Aquarius driving us to reclaim control. Those are really concise summaries have some pretty big energies and it gets a little more exciting in my opinion and true iideial, but this too, right, we've got this great awakening energy that we're going to be able to maybe speak truth to speak around that awakening that we're experiencing. I feel like a lot of people actually have sort of had some more awakening in the past handful of years, but haven't necessarily said so they're kind of keeping it under the lid and not necessarily advertising it.
Speaker 4: Nothing wrong with that, by the way.
Speaker 1: We all have to sort of integrate things at our pace and be able to share them at our pace. But maybe we're going to get a little bit more bravery in that speaking. Right, we have that Leo energy, that Jupiter energy, and this urrotus in Gemini energy, maybe it will help people to share it. And once we are all sharing it, the better, the faster, the brighter it goes. So pretty exciting there, and then Neptne Retrogade and areas that second look at former goals. We are going to be having a lot of transformational energy coming to fullness tomorrow, so definitely might make some of us drop some of what we thought we were doing and move into what we're actually doing. This is a sort of breakthrough energy too. Sometimes you just have that sudden like everything clicks, like you've been working on it for a while, right, little bits of it of coming into play, and you're acting on it more and more. Whatever this is for you, right, this awakening energy, enlightenment energy, and now all of a sudden, it just really clicks for you in some you know, aha moment to say it lightly, but really this larger level of consciousness that could come in right, So former goals might fall away When that happens. Sometimes you realize, oh, wow, that's not what I was after at all. I'm actually after this totally other thing, similar energy in a way, but I just see it more clearly, and here we go into these new goals, and then that Pluto reclaiming control is also just an idea of like really going deeper into the heart of who we are. I don't know if we need to say it as reclaiming control or just reclaiming ourselves right at a much deeper level, letting go of some of that illusion. So it says the bar Bolt's Basket, which perfected and peaked over the last two weeks. This is some kind of alignment, you know, with all these different planets up there, how they're interacting with each other in various ways. Says, it's adding intensity to the mix. We're currently undergoing a metamorphosis which will allow us to spread our wings and fly. The journey forward will be challenging, but leaving our comfort zone will help propel us on the right course. This energy reminds me actually of when I realized, fully, oh, I'm going to leave teaching now as in public schools, private schools, international schools, at any schools, and I'm going to get in this van.
Speaker 4: I'm going to drive around the continent.
Speaker 1: I have no idea exactly what I'm going to do, but I know I'm going to be doing my more spiritual work in a more public and professional facing sort of way instead of just sort of behind the scenes like it had been for so many years. And everything changed right. My house was gone, my relationship was gone, my place where I had lived most of my life I left behind, and I went off into the unknown. But I knew, even though I had no idea how it was going to turn out, I knew that this was deeper and deeper into alignment with myself right, more into my true self in a true way. So this is what it feels like to me. It is very similar. There's a lot that you cast off in those moments. There's a lot you look back on and go, oh, I really see actually what I was doing not so much wrong? Right, These aren't necessarily mistakes, but just how much more better aligned things could be for me? Right? I see how I was not actually in the deepest alignment. So this thing no longer serves me. But it had served me right, and it's perfect. But now it's time for something totally different. So it is always interesting to me how when we step up into these new places, we see how we were headed.
Speaker 4: There all along.
Speaker 1: We see the echoes all throughout our lives. Right, I've headed to this new place. It seems new. It's actually just old, but it's without some of the extra trappings that we had been carrying along unintentionally. So that's what this feels like to me. Hours before the buck moon, it says, tender Venus and Virgo and vigorous Mars and Gemini face off, manifesting drama with others. We may not feel seen until the full moon sparks the need to speak up and be heard. So this is what I was saying earlier, Right, We're going to actually maybe be able to speak more clearly our truth and.
Speaker 4: That might cause some drama. It does.
Speaker 1: It's not even like it has to be negative necessarily, but it stirs things up in people, especially if it's something new for you that you're saying. People are like, that's not who you are, that's not who you've been, that's not who I expected you to be.
Speaker 4: And that's upsetting to people in some degree.
Speaker 1: Even if it's not, like I said, so so negative, it still can be kind of disruptive in a positive way. So that feels like with this is in the evening. It says the sun in Jupiter and Leo share a cosmic union called kazimi or in the heart of the Sun. Remember we just had a kazimi. This last astrological was a new moon that I did a blessing on and that cosumi was very powerful too. This is again not truth ideal. We'll see if truth ideal says anything about CASMI. I don't think it does. But you know, here we have this in the traditional astrology, at least Leo Kazimi the Sun. I think that's actually what we had in the New Moon, in the truth ideial you weeks ago. But here we have a little echo of it at the very least. Again, if not full on and so bold beautiful Leo. Here we are with the Sun and Leo. Are you meant to be together? The Sun rules Leo or vice versa. I'm not sure I used to say it. I'm not actually an astrologer, but you know, I know they're together in that and so double super mega powerful courage. Right, and again this can support that claiming of who we really are, that stepping into who we really are, that claiming of our abundance in this case and the blessing at least is going to be. And abundance isn't all things. Abundance isn't all things. It's not just money. It's abundance and love. It's abundance and relationships that are healthy. It's abundance and physical health. Right, abundance is in all ways so really beautiful. Here we have the North note of destiny, it says here on Vogue, having just transitioned into Aquarius and South note of destiny in Leo, a stroke of luck it says that resolves matters quickly. Also watch for mercury, retro shade. I don't know why, I says retro shade and cancer. Mercury is revisiting the degrees of the retrograde. Okay, since retro shade's like an echo, you'll confuse our sentiments and spin around in circles, especially with Saturn, retrograde and aries tugging at the karmic repercussions of our choices. What can we be certain of? It says, our outlook will not be the same after this full moon. Take a breath, cent to your thoughts, and prepare for the best way to cope, whether meditation, connecting with nature, or helping others. The best way to cope is to come to this blessing. I'll tell you what, but this isn't again. I don't like when they like throw their negative stuff into there. This isn't necessarily something we're gonna have to cope with unless you look at all of life as coping. In that case, yeah, you're going to continue to cope. But if you're just looking at it as this opportunity, things can shift and move and you know, change and even be dramatic and not require you to cope right you just are responding, or remaining present, or just enjoying it. Even so, it just depends on who you are. They go Signed by sign then Aries is going to need to lead by example with the right amount of gusto and charm. It says, Taurus is going to attract professional aspirations easier than ever succeeding in the long run. Gemini, it says, seek excitement and adventure with someone else, but focus on finding pleasure for yourself, not appeasing others. Cancer your uninhibited for the first time in a while. Don't be afraid to be outspoken about your passions.
Speaker 4: Leo. You are what you love, not what loves you.
Speaker 1: In return, start defining yourself by the objectives you attain and relationships you maintain. You deserve much adoration and praise. Give it to yourself, Virgo. If you've been feeling burnt out, now is the r in our time, Rest and relaxed, Compress, let it go, put things on pause for a moment.
Speaker 4: Libra.
Speaker 1: Abandoning an endeavor you've dedicated energy and time to might be hard, but it's probably time. There's new ventures down the road. Oh, I've been feeling that I'm not even Libra, but I get I'm feeling that for the Libras like I'm seeing it around me. Scorpio full moon tests your emotional capacities, pushes you in directions you never thought imaginable. Unforeseen situations may occur. Sagittarius, realizations are coming to light. Gain perspective and matters that have been perplexing you. Take stock of the information that's coming through Capricorn and changing the relationships you have with money. You'll be able to tackle your fear of scarcity and cultivate a sense of peace. This is what the blessing's about tomorrow, not just for Capricorns, for everyone, because it is in truce idereal Capricorn that this full moon is occurring Aquarius chin up Aquarius moment for transformation. Self respect and self reflection, rather and introspection are important. Don't feel discouraged though greatness awaits you. Pisces. Pay attention to your lucid and vivid dreams. You're creating a close relationship with the astral plane. Good opportunity to mend the past and be positive for the future. So that's what Vogue says is for every sign. And so that's again the traditional way of looking at this. An enlightening time according to some other astrologers for all of us. It says cosmic beings, the date July twenty ninth will stay with us forever. This is again kind of what I'm feeling, is what I wrote in the description of the show, that this is one for the history books of the soul, like this is a big transformative moment actually, And so again they're saying full moon and Aquarius. It's not just the buck full buck moon. It's also known as the raspberry moon, the thunder moon, and the hay moon, depending on where you're at. I'm sure where I'm aut, it's definitely the thunder moon. In the raspberry mood. After shocks from it, it says we'll be haunting an immense causing us to sever ties with others and fight all the haters. Again, this is sort of the negative view of letting go of what no longer serves you. You don't have to fight anyone to do that. You might have to proclaim your truth. To do that, you might have say, you know what, done with this NOD not bad, not BD, no hate.
Speaker 4: Just done.
Speaker 1: Just moving on, just transforming. When I left teaching, I wasn't like I hate all you motherfuckers, right, I just was like, yeah, it's time for me to go in love and goodness, all respect to everyone taken off, you know, not a bad thing. So you can sever tie and you can even remove yourself from the haters without fighting, without being negative, without flipping the bird as you go. If you need to do those things, do them none of my business. I'm just saying you don't have to. So it says, let's just say it's an enlightening time to find out who is in an opportunity and who is a trusted friend. Right, So taking stock of the people in your lives too, who is an opportunity, who presents opportunity, who reinforces the opportunities and the sort of good directions in your life, and who's been holding you back, draining you and not really serving your higher interests anymore. People can come for a season and go and you might even come back to them in another season.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We don't have to sort of cut and run and burn the bridges to say like, yeah, I'm off and I'll see you later, right, No worries there just healthy, all this health and adaptation to your growing self. It says, more importantly, we're standing up for ourselves and defending our right to live our best lives. Again, it doesn't have to be so negative. We don't have to defend our right to live our best lives. We can just proclaim and step into our best lives. Everything else will just fall away. You don't have to fight it away, you don't have to scream it away, you don't have to do anything to it.
Speaker 4: In fact, you can just go, here's what I'm doing now.
Speaker 1: What you usually find is the haters and the negatives and the people who weren't for you, they just do they're just like no longer vibing with you, and there they go. You didn't need a fight, didn't even need a telling off. Sometimes you didn't even need to tell them anything. You just start living in the way that you are living. So, you know, I don't love this sort of negative view of it. Some people need it, though. Some people do feel like they need to fight for it. Some people do need to hear that like it's okay to you know, say like here it is and here's how it is, and don't stop me.
Speaker 4: You know, and like sometimes that's needed. No worries.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you do you but it doesn't have to feel that negative, is my point, all right. So it goes into a lot of the same sort of pieces that we just saw in the other rundown. And so they also bring up, however, this asteroid in Aquarius, that is asteroid Juno. So it's a full moon and Aquarius and this asteroid Juno in Aquarius. And we do use asteroids in our you know, look astrology sometimes Chiron for examples, a bigger one that shows up. Here's Juno and Aquarius. Says it's aligning with the moon because they're both in Aquarius in the tropical view right, illuminating the sacrifices we've made for those we care about. It's not just the sacrifices for those we care about, it's the sacrifices we've made to give ourselves what we have now, the sacrifices we've made in order to do what it is we're doing right, And so we don't want to take that for granted. It says the sacrifices we've made matter. So this is what I was saying earlier too about when we do change when we do transform, when we are moving into something new, we don't have to look back and say, like, all of that was a waste. I mean it wasn't. It got you where you are, right, don't take it for granted that you were able to do all of this to get where you are. Say honor to it, right, thank you for being how it was, thank you for what I did. Thank you for these experiences even if they're hard, even if they're negative, still created something beautiful in you. So honor all of that as you're moving forward. Take nothing for granted. Be full of honor and gratitude for every aspect of your life. In fact, more and more so, at least if you can, as you can, you know, cultivate that attitude of gratitude. As they say, it's very very important for us. So yeah, it says, if circumstances like the ones we've been having persist in any area of our lives, it'll be the situation that irritates us. And so I always point out that that's a moment for growth, for responsiveness, for taking care of yourself. When you notice this irritation, it's always an opportunity for us to stop and say Okay, then what is it I need? Why is this driving me crazy? Why do I hate this? Right? Like, why is this bothering me so much? What is it that I need? Sometimes what we need is to speak something to someone else, to let them know what our boundary is. Sometimes what we need is to stop and give ourselves a pause and just some breath and just put some things down for a while.
Speaker 4: Sometimes what we.
Speaker 1: Need, like I said, is too Oh, this isn't for me anymore. I actually need to do something totally different. So there's all sorts of things. But once we stop and say, what is it that I need? Instead of this thing needs to change and this person is stupid and da da da da dah, what is.
Speaker 4: It that I need to give myself?
Speaker 1: Right, we need to take care of ourselves, so it says, Fortunately, the centaur Chiron that's another asteroid, right, is in Taurus in proximity to the full moon, offering us the opportunity to mend our hearts, minds, and spirits in this time. Yes, Chiron is the wounded healer, So here's the time to look at all those wounds.
Speaker 4: What do we need? What do I need to give myself heal them? And move forward.
Speaker 1: And again I love how this actually connects with some of what we are moving into in the true siderial. So I'm actually gonna get over some of these other articles. Okay, we'll actually get to the truth ideial in a second, because I just wanted to point out even in the tropical, even in the tradition astrology, they're looking at abundance and luck. Tomorrow is a big theme of this astrological alignment. So even I always point out where these two resonate, right, and so that's also true in true sideial and in the blessing energy that is coming through tomorrow if you join us for that blessing. And so here's the true sidereal view.
Speaker 4: Let me just.
Speaker 1: Goodness sakes, I tell you what. There's something about my what when did this get cut off? Well, I guess I'm gonna be guessing what the last short of every sentence is. So here we go Phoneman and Capricorn.
Speaker 4: Again. This is from mastering the zodiac.
Speaker 1: I sort of reformatted it to fit my screen, and then I guess I messed that up. So if you want to get these rundowns of the astrology for true sideial mastering the zodiac is a place to go. You can sign up to be an insider and get that newsletter every week.
Speaker 4: I get nothing out of you doing that or not doing that.
Speaker 1: I just do that and I like that, So I think you might like that too. That's where I get this rundown. So full moon in Capricorn for true sidereal. Again, if you're actually looking at the sky at the moment of the full moon's fullness, it will be in front of Capricorn from your perspective. What else would you want to know except what the moon is actually in front of from your perspective, that's what matters, right. So I love truth Saideia for this reason. And full moon in Capricorn tomorrow. This is what Athen says about that the full moon in Capricorn July twenty ninth, twenty twenty six arise with unusual weight. So again, the truth sidereal view agrees with the more traditional view in that this is an unusually potent full moon. All of the elements together bring us huge energy tomorrow. It sits at the center involving all four outer planets. It says, a pattern that has been shaping this year and the next I'm actually gonna do this in a totally different way that you can't see. But that's okay because I don't want to guess what the words are. So I'm just going to open this for myself and let's try this again. Unusual weight since at the center of a rare configuration involving all four outer planets, a pattern that has been shaping this year and the next. So think of that. This is such a potent moment, this full moon. We're going to step into this alignment. It's going to create abundance and wealth for us, and all sorts of other things come along with that. There's all sorts of healing that goes along with that. But also he's saying, this whole year and next year connect to this moment. So if you're thinking about, you know, what do I want for myself, what have I been doing, and what I'm going to be doing, this is the moment for you, right, he says, the moon is conjunct Pluto deepening. It's already grounded Capricorn nature with themes of transformation and buried truths. Again, when I'm bringing this blessing through for abundance and wealth, we're going to therefore be connecting with this transformative, varied truth around our relationship with wealth. And that's so beautiful, says Opposite. The moon sits the Sun conjunct Jupiter in Cancer, expanding with the light reveals and calling for a wider view of home, family and emotional foundations. That's that cancer energy, right, And man, don't our wealth relationships come from what we learned in our home, our family, and don't we hold so much emotion around it, Fear all sorts of stuff, guilt, even shame. If you're in the money package glass, you're really going deep into those things.
Speaker 4: But even if you're.
Speaker 1: Not, especially if you're not, you may want to step into this blessing to get deeper into that uprooting. It says, this full moon isn't operating alone. Urinus and Taurus forms a supportive trine offering unexpected breakthroughs and fresh perspectives that can shift how we approach long standing structures. And remember Taurus is another very wealth oriented sign. So we've got that Capricorn and that Torus energy that are both about this physical, solid material world, and that's what our wealth is, that's what our abundance is. So we're going to have breakthroughs, it says, around this fresh perspectives, around this Neptune and Pisces, he says, adds a gentle sex tile, softening the intensity and inviting intuition into what could otherwise feel like a purely practical reckoning. So it's not just about wealth, in fact, it never is. It's really about the spiritual energy behind it, the emotional energy behind it, and Pisces is here in Neptune to help support us in that transformative understanding in the blessing that is coming through for me, at least, he's not necessarily highlighting that I am together, he says. These outer planet's aspects create one of the most integrated skies of the year. So this is the moment you really want to step in and connect and a line. And that's what this blessing is for just going to keep highlighting because I hope as many people as possibile take advantage of this. Where each planet, he says, supports rather than contradicts the others. Again, this is very different as far as some of the energies and those other traditional astrological layouts that we just looked at and interpretations were a little bit more full of conflict and fighting and you know, pulling out what we can and sort of like coping.
Speaker 4: Right, This is the opposite.
Speaker 1: This is the energy of look at how much abundance and wealth, look at how much alignment is here to support the transformations you're bringing in.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 1: Capricorn's energy, he says, always draws attention to what has been built, with Pluto amplifying that call and Jupiter opposing it. From the emotional waters of cancer, this full moon asks a bigger question than usual, what structures still serve you and which ones are ready to transform? And so it makes sense to me why I'm resonating with that time of my life where I left all my structures behind. None of them serves me actually, and I totally transformed and created all new structures that have been the most supportive of my life, the most important moves I've ever made. So this moment reminds me of that. And again, this is not saying that you should or shouldn't do anything massive moves whatever. It's an internal process at the very least, and it's an internal awakening. So you're not just going to drop your whole life like I did tomorrow. You might you might be there and be ready for it, but versions of that are happening for all of us tomorrow, right, he says, the tension between practical achievement and emotional truth sits at the heart of this lunation. Practical achievement and emotional truth is at the heart, right, So it is practical for each of us, It is material for each of us. It is wealth and abundance related for each of us, and emotionally, big thing shift around that, and that's what actually matters with the heart of all manifestation, all blessings for abundance, the money packaged class is your emotional, your mental, your personal relationship to these things. So that's what's transforming at the heart level, which is the level that matters, it says. In the other outer planets, support means answers are more accessible than they might normally be.
Speaker 4: So all this.
Speaker 1: Alignment with all the outer planets and these inner planets, all this good, true and beautiful alignment with this full moon means this is the moment where it's most supportive. The answers might come through more easily than ever and change everything. So that awakening energy that the tropical or traditional astrology pointed at is here in the true sidereal as well. They both agree on that it says emotional peaks are common during a full moon, and with Jupiter opposing this one, feelings may run larger than expected. It's important to acknowledge what surfaces, as these emotions carry valuable information about personal motivations desires. Capricorn's grounded nature helps process them constructively, and the Neptune sextile offers a softer, more intuitive channel for what otherwise may feel too sharp to face. This feels to me like old programs are falling away, right, and we get that intuitive burst of what is real beyond all this programming, and there's so much programming. Oh, it's so heavy, it's so big, and so this is a real breakthrough from some of that what's held us back. So as this full moon also serves as a reminder of the importance of balance between work and personal life. Capricorn's dedication to goals can sometimes lead to neglecting personal needs. Take this time to ensure that self care is part of the equation, whether it's spending time with left ones or engaging activities that bring joy. Nurturing personal life can enhance overall well being and productivity so true. We have to get that balance in. We have to remember this. In fact, most of our manifestation, most of our abundance and wealth, does not come from this like grinding energy of like pushing and forcing. And that's the programming that we've been trained to believe is true. In reality, it comes from this alignment with our joy, with our love, with our true healing and wealth and our heart Uranus, it says training. The full moon adds an element of surprise. Insights may arrive suddenly, or long standing situations may shift in unexpected ways. This is a chance to celebrate progress that has already happened, and to remain open to progress that has not yet announced itself. Recognizing achievements, no matter how small, can boost confidence and open space for new directions to emerge. This again feels very much like our careers, our money relationships in general are just shifting. Big insights, being transformations, big opportunities even and all of this coming from the progress we've already created. Don't have to work harder, just have to align deeper. Ultimately, he says, the full moon Capricorn invites a thoughtful examination of life's priorities against a backdrop of powerful outer planet support. Pluto asks what needs to transform? Jupiter asks what needs to expand? Urinus asks what needs to change? Neptune ask what needs to be trusted? As the moonlight fades, carry forward the insights gained, using them to navigate the path with renewed purpose and I'll say renewed sort of vigor as well, especially in this alignment to abundance and wealth that we're stepping into and the blessing tomorrow for the full moon energies. Venus, he points out, is also squaring Mars form a square, bringing an edge of friction to relationships and desire. So there might be some productive tension. Is that, you know, again not this problem to encounter, but just this noticing of, Okay, what's the friction, what's the tension?
Speaker 4: What do I need?
Speaker 1: And therefore, because it's relationship oriented, what does the other person need to how can we make this work right? He also points out Venus is entering Virgo, and as Venus moves into Virgo, there's a shift from the bold expressions of Leo to a more detail oriented approach. So again it's time to really notice what we need with the other person needs. With the two parties of any engagement need the details of it matter. Put some focus on that, and there doesn't have to be this massive fight like some of the other.
Speaker 4: Some of the.
Speaker 1: Other whoops, some of the other astrological rundowns seem to say there was. And so that's our true sidereal rundown. So my guidance was to bring through an abundance and wealth blessing. These aren't that common. Lots of other things, there's often some abundance and wealth energies aligned, but this is a full abundance and wealth blessing. So full Moon Blessing and True Sidereal Capricorn the Summit of Abundance Potent July twenty ninth, Full moon, True Sideial Capricorn at eight pm Eastern. You can attend live or via the recording as always, so if you can be with us at eight pm at Eastern tomorrow, awesome. If you can't be, no worries. It is recorded only for people who register. The people who register do get that link. It does remain available for a week afterwards. Not only do you get to receive that blessing that first time you encounter it, whether live or on the recording, but you can also use this as a guided meditation throughout the week and to come back and resonate and build that energy even stronger in your life, especially if you're having these breakthroughs, especially if you're having these shifts in priorities and understandings of yourself, especially if all of those things are coming up. This is a really cool one to be able to revisit again and again and again. The more we commit to those things, the better they go for us. So that's happening tomorrow. I say this, Full Moon and truth Sideial Capricorn, let's the path clear, so prosperity can step.
Speaker 4: Forward to meet you again.
Speaker 1: We're releasing some of the old, we're stepping into what's actually more in alignment for us. Under the full Moon and True Sideial Capricorn, the cosmos illuminates the architecture of your abundance, the bones, the blueprint, the foundation upon which lasting wealth is built. Capricorn does not offer fleeting luck or temporary gain. It offers enduring prosperity, the kind that grows roots, climbs steadily, and stands unshaken by times. We're building this right. Nothing that's come before is not a part of this. Everything that's come before is a part of this, but the way we're sort of putting the capstone on it is a bit different than it has been. And that's that transformation energy. Right, This lunar radiance pours down like silver on stone, awakening your inner mountain, your discipline, your mastery, your sovereignty, your ability to shape reality with intention and integrity. Capricorn's blessing is not merely receiving abundance. It's becoming the kind of being abundance recognizes, aligns with and flows toward. Remember, like I said, we're building this within us, we're putting the capstone on it. This is what all wealth and abundance is actually is deeper aligned in the self, deeper structuring of our methods of understanding ourselves, what we need, what we're doing here, and what wealth is to us. And that's what attracts wealth. It's not like this, like I said, no one can just snap their fingers and oh you're wealthy now. But you get to create that in yourself and you get to step into that alignment even more deeply. During this blessing, received the blessings around that energy in yourself. So you are during the blessing, going to be activating the frequency of material stability, that's that Capricornian energy right stability, aligning that structure of wealth security and long term flourishing, going to be opening the gates of that earned abundance. Like I said, everything that came before now matters. You've actually already earned more than you've ever realized for yourself, and so activating that gait of that earned abundance what you've already put into it all. Releasing scarcity patterns, that's some of that deeper work that's happening, that newness that we're getting, new awakenings, new underst standings, new alignments internally to that, releasing those old things like scarcity patterns like fear, like guilt and shame around abundance are going to be also leaving us tomorrow on this blessing. We're going to therefore anchor our highest ambitions, ambitions being that which we truly love in our heart, not this idea of ambition that's like climbing a corporate ladder. Maybe that is what's in your heart, No judgment you do, you just saying this isn't the ambition that we're talking about. We're talking about the ambition of living in the deeper true alignment in our heart. That's what the ambition we're anchoring is. And so again, how can we get our goals, our career, even our legacy on this pathway even.
Speaker 4: More deeply right?
Speaker 1: Everything we've ever done has been for something right. Like we keep highlighting we're letting go of old stuff, but that's actually an internal alignment more than anything right. Everything we've done has led to this and received the blessing of the earth itself. Capricorn's le mental magic ties to abundance in the physical world, resources, opportunities, support tangible manifestation, and we're strengthening that inner authority right that we do actually have this self trust, this clarity within this grounded sovereignty, and that trust is bigger than anything man. You know for sure that the wealth is there than it just is, it's actually how it works. And so Capcorn is going to help restore some of these or strengthen some of these qualities within us in this blessing tomorrow. So this is an ancient abundance connection that Capricorn has, of this rooting in and building up. It is the keeper of the harvest, the guardian of the climb, the architect of empires, builder of foundations, sacred steward of the material reality. This full moon energy in Capricorn roots the inevitable, which is our abundant, thriving, its blessing, is ready for those ready to rise and to claim their place on the mountain, to step into their master to welcome abundance that is stable, generous, and enduring. So come receive the wealth that's written in your bones. Come let the Fullman crown your material reality with sovereign access to the infinite abundance of the universe. Come rise into the abundance that has always been here for you. And so I have some testimony of some of the blessing receivers. There's so many to choose from, so I just try to pick different ones each time to share with people. But here's what Julie B said. I had an amazing blessing. I feel literally like a different person. It felt amazing. Never ever have I literally felt the practitioner working in my body and energy fields. She meaning me, is one hundred and fifty percent what she says, very advanced abilities to heal and work with energy. I feel freer, loving, lighter, happier, clear, calm and peaceful. All of my pain has stopped since the session. This was a personal, one on one blessing, but it's still the power of a blessing in words, and all of this that happens is because I am a channel for God willing Christ's energy, and so that's what I've followed my calling to do, and that's why this type of energy comes through.
Speaker 4: It's not me.
Speaker 1: I know people say it, and I appreciate it. I'm grateful and thank you, and I'm not trying to nitpick, but I'm just letting everyone know or I'm not the energy that's coming through. I'm just called to create spaces where it can come through. So I'll glory be to God.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And here's another one from Kim, a blessing recipient. She says, I was filled with love, gratitude, and happiness. I felt incredible. I was extremely grateful, honored, and a bit overwhelmed to have received such a powerful blessing. It can feel kind of overwhelming at the end of the blessing. I always give space for people to share if they want to. Again, you never have to have your camera or your audio on at all. You can just come be as you are, do whatever it is best for you. But I do give space in case some people do want to share, and sometimes people almost can't. They're like I have to just kind of go and like rest. So I actually do love when people leave some space for themselves afterwards where they can just sit and kind of integrate what just happened or reflect on it. In journal can be very powerful. It is very powerful, and sometimes it can kind of kind of rock you in the best ways. So this is of course on my substack, this article that I wrote about the blessing. Therefore it has all the links to it. So if you're on ruguways substack dot com, you can just click to that full Moon Blessings and true sidereal Capricorn and click on any of these buttons that say get blessed or be recognized by abundance, and it'll take you to the Calendarly. Or you can click right below wherever you're watching and listening and you can go straight over to calendly dot com slash rogue ways and click on that full Moon Blessing, Abundance and Wealth. It will give you a list of days and times. Of course, it's only tomorrow, only on Wednesday, and it'll show you in your local time. So even though it's showing me six pm, if you were Eastern, it would show you eight pm. If you're a Pacific it would show you what five pm, four pm, I can't remember right now, whatever it is. And if you're anywhere else in the world, it'll show you in your local time. So you'll just click the time that's available and register, and again you don't have to come at that time. The link will be sent to you immediately to join the zoom if you want to come be live for the blessing tomorrow, and right after the blessing, I instantly immediately send you the follow up, which is a summary of the blessing and the link to the video, so that you can go experience it at your leisure whenever you need. As soon as you register, you might start feeling some of the energy, because it goes that way. Sometimes it's not just limited to the moment that we're live together in that blessing, it is this time in general, and so sometimes people register and all of a sudden they're already feeling.
Speaker 4: Big things starting to shift.
Speaker 1: Can happen emotionally, mentally, physically, that we can do some purification. Even you might release a lot, and this blessing specifically, there's a lot that's being released, so you might have some of that come up, and then in the blessing itself you might get even deep in touch and feel some pretty profound things moving through. And then after the blessing, for days, even for weeks, even you might feel some of the effects that echoes some more purification. You might get a lot of synchronicities. There's just so much that happens when we step into these powerful moments. So I hope to see you all there at the blessing tomorrow. Either way, I know that you're gonna have a powerful full moon experience. With this full moon and truse ideial Capricorn, I know that you're gonna be letting go some of those old patterns, stepping deeper into your heart of truth, being able to speak it more clearly and therefore shift your entire future. So I hope you come I get even stronger and.
Speaker 4: More aligned with that.
Speaker 1: During the blessing again, we're listening with you and everything just turned off, so I hope you can still hear me.
Speaker 4: But until you.
Speaker 1: Are as strong as possible in your truest heart, letting that lead you in all things. Travel well, aim for balance, and always look inside first.
Speaker 2: Glue doing screens, it's a plot to drop the hike.
Speaker 3: Biting amongst each other over wolvers that don't like you. Maclover has dropped the melancholi with the wood want of hollies, adjusts out of pickle, rings of camel, plots of holly, but took the metal dobbery.
Speaker 2: Execute us up with the hypocricy. It is back to red and back the top with me. Grip the hands up to touch the acasha gets you know, deep down to something bigger than your walley