Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Data areas thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one?
Speaker 2: Me neither there.
Speaker 5: See if it was anybody U above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Ago, we were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 6: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 4: Ninety one one.
Speaker 6: You just called both to be be four rest they're after.
Speaker 1: Staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: He is to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 7: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Polly, calling from Israel, but her expertpeerarances began in Bogata, Columbia in the early nineteen eighties, when she experienced a black triangle with free lights, time froze, sound vanished, and streams of green numbers filled her mind, giving her a sudden understanding that the craft was not human. Years later, in Israel, Polly underwent surgery where doctors discovered what appeared to be a tiny metallic queue inside a ruptured cyst. Around the same period, she began dreaming of a red desert landscape and guided by a black eyed child toward a simple canvas tents that open into a large craft. Inside were human women in labor, hybrid infants, and a tall mantislike figure direct in the activity. Polly is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Polly, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello everyone, Hey, thank you for having me. Mika, what are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty good. Thank you for joining us today. And you're calling from Israel.
Speaker 1: Sam and Jo Rosalem. Hello.
Speaker 3: Wonderful stuff. Okay, now, Polly, you have some experiences for us to share. Would you like to start at the beginning please, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, thank you so much. Well. I guess I was born.
Speaker 5: In Bogota, Columbia, year seventy six. I am the eldest of four sisters, and I guess since I was a little child, I've been feeling like strange things, especially when I was going to sleep, kind of this feeling of something touching my legs or my body. I remember covering all my body, you know, top to my head. I didn't want to see what was going on in my room. But I was not hearing my sisters or my parents talking about these kind of feelings. So I grew up just like these, feeling like weird even kind of messages or I don't know, but there was this time I was seven years old and I used to come back from school.
Speaker 1: There was in the third floor of my house.
Speaker 5: A beautiful, huge library full of medical books.
Speaker 1: My parents, my father.
Speaker 5: Rest in peace, was a pediatrician and my mother is a nurse. So for some reason, I was very attracted to medicine. So I used to come back from school and just see and have a look into those books, you know, especially the pictures, because I could not really understand the language, but the understanding of our body from the inside out was amazing for me, the lungs and the heart. And there was this time that, as usual, I came back from school, I picked up one of those books and when I opened it, what I saw was a blackened white picture of what looked like a black triangle with three lights, three dogs in each corner. I remember, being seven years old. I could not understand what I was saying because I never saw something like that before. But the feeling was like I was looking at this picture and immediately it's like my surroundings changed, and time stopped, and all the birds I could hear from the outside, and my sisters and my grandmother will.
Speaker 1: Everything this appeared.
Speaker 5: It's like everything freeze, including myself. I was petrified holding this book in my hands, watching looking at this picture, and suddenly I think the best way to describe it is like a download. I started receiving a download inside my head when I was seeing like green numbers running and running and running.
Speaker 1: Through my brain.
Speaker 5: These were like series of zeros, threes, ones, and fives, and it was like a computer running green numbers. But on the same time, these numbers were like translated into images inside my head, and so I could see actually this scrapt that I was seeing in the book hovering outside planet early and I guess that is the first time I received kind of a what it felt like a telepathic communication where I failed. Something was saying inside of me, this is not the kind of planes that you know. This is a different technology. We don't live on planet Earth, but we come to visit you.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 5: Second, after everything stops, like everything comes back to reality, to sounds, my sisters, you know, myself, I started moving again. I was lost, trying to understand what happened.
Speaker 1: I had a.
Speaker 5: Seat, you know, I was even thinking like how I'm going to explain this to my parents.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what happened. I don't have approove like nothing, so.
Speaker 5: I felt just lost and kind of felt the best way was just waiting for me too.
Speaker 1: Maybe I would listen my friends at school talking about something like that, or I would see a plane with that characteristic or you know something, but nothing, so we.
Speaker 5: Are talking about the eighties, the nineties, Colombia. No one is talking about these So I grew up felling very lonely with this experience at not really knowing what happened.
Speaker 1: I then started my.
Speaker 5: Bea on social communication and journalism, and after I finished it, I had a strong feeling that I don't want to live in Colombia.
Speaker 1: I had there like a.
Speaker 5: Tough experience that also made me wonder if my place was there.
Speaker 1: But more than that, it was like a strong feeling that that that was not my place, that I will find myself somewhere else, and for some reason, that place is Israel, and so not being here before I just communicated this to my parents. They really thought I was going to the other side of the world, you know.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I left everything, my family, everything, and I came here.
Speaker 1: And the problem.
Speaker 5: Was that I could not use my studies in journalism here because the lows were different. And the huge difference was that in Colombia we did not have internet, you know, cell phones or back then. But when I came here in nineteen ninety nine, I was twenty one, and so we had our first internet connections and I started researching about this stuff. Back then in Colombia, I thought it was related maybe to ghosts or angels. So I started my research even being a little girl, you know, buying books like Many Lives, Many Masters, and reincarnation and angels and you name it. But when I came here, I started researching about aliens and this kind of crafts, and.
Speaker 1: So I found move.
Speaker 5: Phone for the first time, and I understood that I am not the only one, and that there are people all over the world sharing their experiences and side things. And so I was, you know, like back even in Colombia, when we started receiving all these serials from the States, like you know, the X Files and feed the Final Battle and Star Trek, like that was a confirmation for me. I remember telling to my mother like, mom, that's them, you know, And my mother was saying, like, you know, this is Hollywood, and I was like, no, Mom, this is them, Like it was so logical for me that we are not the only ones in the universe.
Speaker 1: So here in Israel, because of the Internet, I heard for the first time Bob Blazaar talking and so that was like a nuclear bond for me because I was hearing this guy saying for the first time ever that we are reversing alien technology and the government knows about this, and with the public, we don't know about these So my research took that bad. You know, my journalism is neto totally related to the eating film phenomenon research. In two thousand and six, unfortunity, I was feeling very bad. I was having very bad headaches, and I went to hospital and I needed to go through two brain surgeries.
Speaker 5: One of those brain surgeries was related to my pit pit with tarry gland and the pit with taryg gland and is a place between your.
Speaker 1: Two eyes behind your nose.
Speaker 5: Turns out that while they were operating me, I was informed afterwards that the neurosurgeon told me that when they tried to extract that ceast from my nose, they found inside that ceased what looked like a little metallic cube structure that they could not understand why or how it was there, but the moment they tried to take to Ceas from my nose, the whole thing exploded. So I almost died on the spot, but they fixed everything and they saved my life. Now, after more than twenty years researching these thing, this phenomenon, well, I wonder if maybe we were talking about an implant. Unfortunately I don't have it. I have the MRIs scanners and everything, but I don't have to see. That was in two thousand and sixteen, and by two thousand and thirteen I was trying to get pregnant. I decided to go through a bank sperm. And what was interesting is that while I was trying to get pregnant, I was having or I started having these Well it's not a dream because it feels so real, but it usually happens when I go to sleep, So it seems I get to some kind of state where I feel kind of transportated.
Speaker 1: I just land in another soil. This looks like a Martian soil. If you imagine kind.
Speaker 5: Of the Australian red sands of the desert, even you know the Dead Sea area here in Israel looks very much like that. Is a rocky mountain situation a red sand desert, and I feel very lost, and this was happening every time during my OVULATIONI cycles being in this desert. I just start wondering where I am and I start walking and walking, trying to understand what is going on. And suddenly I see far away a fear coming towards me, kind of looks horvering towards me. And when it comes pretty near from me.
Speaker 1: I understand. This is a child. This is a.
Speaker 5: Little boy that looks humanoid, two legs like, two arms, the hair, everything, It's like a five six years old boy.
Speaker 1: But his eyes are different. They look like.
Speaker 5: The black almost gray, huge eyes. So I am in shock. I'm in the middle of nowhere. I'm even telling myself like, no, how did this happen? I was sleeping, how did I get here? I'm trying to question him. And this little boy raises his hand. I take his hand and we start walking. I guess what happens is that through his start and kind of a telepathic communication, he.
Speaker 1: Counts me down and he tells me, don't worry, You're going to be okay. Everything is fine.
Speaker 5: And after what feels like, you know, minnots and minutes and minutes walking, I suddenly see kind of a construction in front of me. And when we get to the place, I can see this is a tent. It looks like a biblical tent, no matter tent, you know what Jesus tent. And I said, like wonderful. You know, maybe his family is here.
Speaker 1: And I can understand what is going on.
Speaker 5: So we get to the tent and he opens the tent and when I get inside, Nick, I guess that's the shock of my life, because again reality changes and I understand this is not a tent. This is a huge craft. This looks like a round craft with two floors. I can see in the second floor it looks like smoke, the black windows, and the first floor looks sterile, clean, no cables, no switches like so I I don't know how you clean something like that, simple design, you know. And suddenly I hear a voice. In my left side. I see a structure, a little cute stared structure, and there is an entity sitting there. This entity looks more like a hologram, but it communicates with me and he tells me, we are glad you are here because you are the only one that can help us, and that can save us right now.
Speaker 1: And I was more lost than ever.
Speaker 5: I remember like rubbing my head and telling, who are you guys? I don't understand how I got here, and what is going on?
Speaker 1: What is the craft?
Speaker 5: And this little child that picked me up in the desert he takes my hand again and he raises his other hand, and suddenly I could see the whole place as it is, so I could finally see I am in this This looks like I am in one room of a huge compound. This room is full of beds. In each one of those beds there is a woman in labor. They are all in different stages of pregnancy. And next to those beds there are like little beds were babies were already.
Speaker 1: There were born already.
Speaker 5: And when I look into the middle of the craft, I could see a very wide, bright light coming from the ceiling. And in the middle of this room, the res standing under this light a brain MONTI I guess in those seconds, the feeling is my brain is trying to it's going through a shock, trying to understand what I am seeing.
Speaker 1: This huge insectoid in front of.
Speaker 5: Me with the legs and the eyes and you know, but amazingly, I did not feel scared or threatened. On the contrary, when she looked into my eye, I could see through her eyes kind of a profound knowledge about the universe in pictures, a profound knowledge about DNA and this universe creation.
Speaker 1: But then the message was sent.
Speaker 5: She looked straight into my eyes and she told me, now is the time to.
Speaker 1: Do your job.
Speaker 5: And so for some reason, my instinct kind of took me to that place when I was, when I was seven years old, and all the knowledge, the knowledge I gathered about medicine during all these years, and so I started wronging. I grabbed in my hands everything I could I thought could help me with those women in labor, and I started helping every single girl and every single child that was already born. I think what's important here is that since I am a little girl, my empathy has been something very.
Speaker 1: Strong in me for children.
Speaker 5: For humans, animals, nature, And so that's why it seems I can feel somethings different, especially kids. So I remember holding those babies, hugging them, singing for them, kind of showing them what is is human love, because I didn't know if they will get it. One and two, my sensation is that these women were not aware they were going through this situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, they were aware they were in labor, but they were not.
Speaker 5: Aware they were all going through an hybridization problem. All those babies had the same eyes that the child that picked me up in the desert had those black almond eyes. And by the way, walking around those beds were also little grace. If they were aware I was there, I don't know. They didn't communicate with me or something. But after I finished all these proceeders with the babies and the women, I just, you know, in a second, it's like everything ends, and I go back to my bed and I wake up immediately knowing that I want through this experience again again during my ovulation cycles. And one of these times I woke up so lost. I remember I made a coffee and suddenly I saw a mark on my leg.
Speaker 1: This mark looks like the best way to describe it is a cat pow. It looks like I was kind of burned printed with what looks like a cat pow. Somehow I took the pictures. Of course, it tooks.
Speaker 5: Like it took like twenty four hours for it to disappear, And so.
Speaker 1: I think, after all these years.
Speaker 5: You know, when this started when I was seven, now I am forty nine. Through all these experiences, I guess I've been having also my own confirmations about what I've been going through. The mark on the leg and the implant on the brain, you know, the desert experience with the hybrid kids. Like, suddenly everything makes sense. Why was I losing my pregnancies for two years and a half and then suddenly I got pregnant Finally in two thousand and fifteen, my boy was born through IVF. Today, he also is very aware of the phenomenon, not only because he hears me talking about it.
Speaker 1: But because we also have our own sightings.
Speaker 5: The sightings came about in two thousand and seventeen, actually, so it's been a process from opening that book since I won seven years old till today. The truth is that all my journalism was concentrated in Facebook, working behind the scenes, administrating many pages around the world, trying to find the best and most accurate information all over to share to the public. And I also opened recently my new Facebook group area fifty Humans and UFO uIP News.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying.
Speaker 5: To be more active and to be more supportive for other experiences that are still afraid to share their experiences. You know, I think we should all stand by the things we saw and we failed. There will always be people criticizing and judging. But in the other hand, we have a beautiful community, plenty of people with open hands that want.
Speaker 1: To support so.
Speaker 5: Because bottom line, we are disclosure. Our experiences are disclosure, and we don't have another way to share and compare. You know, sometimes it happens that someone can hear my story and feel related, and so we can compare what happens, and that's how we build this puzzle. Each one of us is a piece of this huge puzzle, and we are trying to do our.
Speaker 1: Best right right.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing that, POLLYE.
Speaker 1: My pleasure, the honor is mine. I am so glad to be here and thank you so much with all my heart, and I am so proud of you and all your world. Please keep doing it, It's so important.
Speaker 3: If the emails keep coming, and I'll keep on making episodes.
Speaker 8: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not At first, it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival, hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continents, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden Cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Now Polly, you're one of four sisters?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you the middle or the youngest?
Speaker 6: I am the eldest, the eldest I see, okay, And you have a sisters. Have they ever spoke to you about any similar experiences? Are they still in Columbia?
Speaker 1: Well, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: I have two orth of them living here in Israel too, and the other one is in Mexico. None of them have had these kind of experiences.
Speaker 1: Not my mother.
Speaker 5: My father rest in peace, used to kind of he could do astral traveling. But back then I was not aware of what he was talking about, and so we didn't really talk about.
Speaker 1: And now that I am aware, he are with that passed away, so I hope I know he's seeing what I am doing and now we all together.
Speaker 5: So but no, I was also trying to find like the generational connection for my experience, but no, I don't find it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how long did it take you to realize that other children weren't having the same experience it as you were?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Well, the problem was that that no one was talking about it, not even my friends at school. You know. At some point I thought like I was crazy. I maybe I need to go to a doctor. I only understood that I was not the only one when I came to Israel and we had internet and so I could find both lazaarre and move on, and you know, good, most of my twenty one first years I was alone with my experience. And it's awful because when usually you have human experiences traumas, let's say, and it's hard to explain. And someone went through a trauma and it's hard for people, for humans to understand it. Now, how do you explain an experience that it's related to amy. So people, that's the reason we go quiet for so long, because first we need to understand that we are not crazy, and then we need to deal with the fact that people will think we are a crazy and then we need to receive and accept the fact that we are not and that this is our file for our experience and others too, and the ones that will come. Because awakening is happening all the time.
Speaker 3: And when you had the desert experience, the desert dream, did you recognize the environment? Did the place seem for me to you?
Speaker 5: No, it's very strange it I remember the place. It does not look like Planet Earth. The weather is very nice though is.
Speaker 1: Not cold or hot. It's very nice.
Speaker 5: A little windy, but very nice weather. It looks like the Grand Canny On, you know, like a very red place, rocky mountains. What I can say is that when I met that child in the desert, the feeling and I was not a mother yet, but the feeling was this boy is mine. It kind of awakened a motherhood instinct that I feel till today. So I don't know if I was one of those women in that hybridization program and if I have an ivory child, I don't have a confirmation for that. But that boy that picked me up in the desert, till today, I.
Speaker 1: Feel that boy's mine. It's like I love him as much as I love my boy. You know, I don't know how to explain it, but that's the feeling.
Speaker 3: So the child that approached you in the desert, you had a did you have an immediate emotional pull to him?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, completely, Like you know, I.
Speaker 5: Was ready to adopt him kind of situation, like, not because I have to, but because I really fall in love with children immediately. It's till today, like this, it happens with all the kids I know. So yeah, it's a beautiful feeling, not knowing this kid, but feeling so much love for him immediately. You know, I think that it's like a key. I think empathy is a key in all these eighty phenomenon for some reason.
Speaker 3: And in that dream like state, that was the only only time you were call seeing him.
Speaker 5: Well there, and then when we went back, when we were inside the tent, because he took me to the tent and he was with me inside the tent the whole time.
Speaker 1: Deal, I hold the.
Speaker 5: Sword when I like, he holded my hand inside the tent. Still he showed me the whole womb with the women and the bits.
Speaker 1: From that moment till the end of the experience, I don't see him anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, and the tent structure, have you ever made a drawing of it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I have the drawings. I will send them to you. I will send you the drawings and the mark. It's so interesting, I will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly I'll be interested in seeing that. So the tent, So what color was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, no, this is just like like four wood sticks and just a kind of cream fabric all around, just like a biblecle tent two per single tent cream.
Speaker 3: Okay, so but when you went inside, everything was different.
Speaker 5: Yes, this becomes a what looks like a huge metallic It feels very metallic.
Speaker 1: Everything is very metallic, the.
Speaker 5: Ceiling, the floor, tables, the desk, everything is very metallic and extremely clean.
Speaker 1: Like very functual designs.
Speaker 5: You know, like almost nothing that like you have what you need and not more than that, you know, kind of the feeling and very clean and metallic and no, nothing to do with the dimensions of the tent. This is a tent for ten people, you know, but when you go inside.
Speaker 1: This is huge. This is a huge craft. And I am just in one of the rooms. I cannot even see the end of the other side. And I'm also wondering what is behind those black smoked windows in the second.
Speaker 5: Floor, because it kind of feels like, you know, when you are in a operation room and sometimes you have in the second floor, like the windows that the doctors, like the students can see from the second floor the operation, but with black smoke windows.
Speaker 1: That's the feeling. So I don't know if there was something watching the situation from up there or something.
Speaker 3: So they could be observation windows exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: That's my feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you remember how you traveled to each level?
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 5: I don't even know how I am taking from my bed into this Martian soil. I don't know how they do it, but it's kind of you need to be in some kind of frequency because it does not happen all the time, so it's some kind of stage of frequency or something that through it they can get to you and communicate. However they need to communicate, because you know, we don't all have the same experiences in my case is I guess it's more like what it's called an astral traveling experience.
Speaker 1: Or I am not even sure what happens, but.
Speaker 5: They can play with our reality, same thing as the tent and the craft that is inside. Or when I open the book and through the book, my reality changed. And sometimes, you know, I feel this download. It's like they pick something, some experience that awakens something in.
Speaker 2: Your genes, or a sleep experience or something you are touched somehow, And in my case it was through this book and this craft.
Speaker 5: Which seems maybe it was familiar for me somehow. I don't know, maybe that's the craft I go when I go to sleep, you know, I don't know, but it made kind of awakened something inside of me that made me remind me what I need.
Speaker 1: To do, what's my task?
Speaker 5: Because from that point on, everything changed in my life. From the moment I saw that book when I was seven till today, my whole life.
Speaker 1: You know, I have a normal life. I am a single mother, and I work, but every single meaning that I have is expanded in finding more and more and more information for the public to know and share. So this only gets stronger and stronger. The feeling is only stronger and stronger, and the research gets better and better. A lot is going on, you know, all over the world, not only with this, I think, but in the Congress, and I think awareness is in the air, and that is exactly what we need, because unfortunately there are lots of people that are still in denial and laughing about it.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, Have you connected and spoke to other women that believe they were part of a hybridization program.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: That's why I love when we share our experiences.
Speaker 1: But I had an interview recently. We interviewed Barbara Everhard from Germany, and this is a beautiful lady, so sweet, so so sweet, and she was taken to an eybridization program to their nursery.
Speaker 5: So she actually talks about how she played the I brings and the games that they play and the way she explains it.
Speaker 1: And I say, it's.
Speaker 5: Beautiful because we found in common so many things, you know, even if it was not the same species on the craft, but we.
Speaker 1: Found in common that our.
Speaker 5: Empathy again is a key and the way she, you know, was communicating with those kids was also very important.
Speaker 1: So it's beautiful to hear other experiences, because one is a confirmation that what you're going through is real, and two is a confirmation you know, coming from a human because in my case, for example, you know, the mark in my leg is a confirmation too. But I cannot really explain to skeptics that this mark came from an alien situation. They won't get it, they won't understand it. They will laugh about it. And it's okay, it's okay. We are not all in.
Speaker 5: The same state of consciousness, right, but when you find people that are going through your same path, those are the people that you need on your train to learn from their experiences. And that's why I guess it's so important the message to you know, we should not judge. Each one of us had different experiences and unique experiences, and my story, it's mine, but it doesn't mean that it's the same for other experiences. And it's okay too, but it doesn't matter. That's the beauty of it, you know, that's the way we can compare and share and understand. There So instead of judging and criticizing and laughing and kind of becoming these you know, I am the.
Speaker 1: Only one that knows the truth and experts.
Speaker 5: No, let's be humble, Let's stay humane, love, support each other, be the light, see the light in each other.
Speaker 1: That's their message. They are not asking for too much.
Speaker 5: They are asking from humankind to remember and go back to be humans and stay humane.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: And your son was born in did you say twenty fifteen?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And has he ever shared anything view as he may be experienceation.
Speaker 5: The truth is that since he was a little child, he's been drawing crafts. He was coming with these drawings from the kindergarden and they used to ask him, like, you know, what is this, and he was saying like, no, you know they are saving humans or you know, machines, and so, you know, so weird.
Speaker 1: But he's got the knowledge.
Speaker 5: For some reason, and the consciousness, and so he's the one when he goes outside.
Speaker 1: He's even the one telling me, you know, mom, I think I feel they are close, so let's take the phones off. Maybe we will catch them. And he's got his ideas about the phenomenon.
Speaker 5: So it's amazing because I guess that's that's how we make it generational two between us, we need to be aware that because not all of us are in the same state of consciousness. Even talking with our families is complicated because if they are not aware, or if they are in denial, they won't get it.
Speaker 1: And it's fine.
Speaker 5: That's why even with our own kids, we need to try and be careful with the amount of information we share, how much we share, what do we share, you know.
Speaker 1: Because we don't want to give more fear. On the contrary, we want to.
Speaker 5: Explain the phenomenon in a simple way and for each one to decide and get to their own conclusions. Include our kids. But the difference is that they are growing already with this consciousness inside of them. So maybe if they are the ones to see disclosure whatever that.
Speaker 1: Means, well, they are prepared.
Speaker 5: So it's a ten years old boy that it's aware about the grace and my experience, and you know, the Congress and the hearings. It's part of our story and history for sure.
Speaker 3: So and have you continued to have experiences or has there been a carf point?
Speaker 1: Well, I've been continued to I still have the desert experience, but for.
Speaker 5: Some reason I don't seem to get more information about it. And I think one of the problems is the frequency that we talked about it before. I don't feel I am in the right frequency right now, and I think it's very much related to the situation I've been living here in the last three years with the.
Speaker 1: War, and you know, I am in a.
Speaker 5: Survival mode for two years. So even so I've been still working very hard in the Facebook groups and the podcasts. I feel my communication is not the same just because I don't feel I have the right disposition right now for that, you know. So it still happens, but it doesn't feel like it's like before, even those sightings. I haven't had a sighting like for months now, and it's weird. But I guess it's related to my own personal frequency. I'm I kind of I am going through too much right now, so but it will happen again, you know. Sometimes we are living our lives, our.
Speaker 1: Normal lives too, and everything is related to everything. So I guess I just need a little bit more time to heal and just get again to the right frequency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what it's about, the right So there's an environment, So you'd experienced that on multiple occasions.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it happens.
Speaker 5: Actually, the desert situation started happening when I decided I wanted to get pregnant, and it's amazing because it's also related to an hybridization program, and I was losing my pregnancies. You know, all the tests look great, the medical tests, but I was losing my pregnancies. They all came with this tent experience with the hybridization program.
Speaker 3: So you'd always see pregnant women within this facility, and you'd always see the beings.
Speaker 5: I see the women, they are all from planet Earth.
Speaker 1: I see the babies.
Speaker 5: They are all hybrids all they all have the Greve's eyes. I can see the prag monties, and I can see the little Grace, and that's all.
Speaker 3: But the place would always be filled. There'd always be activity going on.
Speaker 5: There is because this is like, this looks completely like a er and we are talking about fifty women in labor, you know, in different stages of labor, so there is.
Speaker 1: A lot of stress and pain.
Speaker 5: Of course they are all like having their babies or most of them. So no, this is like a r situation where everyone is really concentrated in their tasks, especially the Grace, the little Grace. The monthies was the feeling is like she is to buss, she is managing there, everything and everyone and every single baby and woman, including me. She was the one that told me what I need to do.
Speaker 1: So we were all kind of working together in this situation where I was kind of instinctively insteadly. It was like an instinct.
Speaker 5: You know, I have that till today if there's an accident or someone is having an issue medical issue on the street.
Speaker 1: I did not study medicine, but I would be the first one to go and you know, start CPR and whatever you need to do. I don't know how this happened, but it's also connected to it. No, it's like.
Speaker 5: It was like a group team work, but everyone was really concentrated on their tasks.
Speaker 3: Okay, and the women, the pregnant women that were in the beds, did they how are they? Do they seem sedated? Did they understand or know where they were?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I My feeling is that it's kind of these women are having birds in their own hospitals, but somehow their real reality is here in this hybridization program. So my feeling is they are not aware they are going through an hybridization program, but they.
Speaker 1: Are fully aware that they are having birth.
Speaker 5: With the pain and the contractions and everything, you know, because I was checking every single woman and baby, so that was my task. And so after the babies work or I was holding them and uguing them and singing for them because I didn't know really what was going on and if they were going to be returned to their mother's or you know, it's kind of you feel lost in the situation you are just it's kind of your r I was told what to do, not much, not very much explained, and that's it like deal. So it's really stressful. I wasn't scared or threatened, but I was really stressed. So when I come back always from that situation to my bed, knowing that I just went through that experience again, my body looks like someone took me from the sea and I am all full wet, my hair, my clue, my pajamas like wet and full of strikes. So I always need some mints to calm down and banalyze again what happened? And then I saw one of these times the mark.
Speaker 1: On my leg.
Speaker 3: And you've got pictures of that, Yes.
Speaker 1: I will send them to you straight away. I will send you my fightings too. I will send you one of my siding great stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what we do is we add them to the website so people can go listen and then they can scroll down and check out some of your images. Do you actually have any of the drawings that you sended?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I will try to find them. Yes, of course.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool. Yeah, I'd like to see that wonderful stuff. Poly Do you want to mention your Facebook again? Of course, I'll put the link down below. But what was the name of the Facebook group? Again?
Speaker 5: The Facebook group is called Area fifty human UFO UAP news and I'll see you there.
Speaker 3: Good stuff. And is that a private group?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a private group. I am not looking for masses. I am looking for.
Speaker 3: Quality, quality, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you know you know that whatever you will find there, it really comes.
Speaker 1: From the best sources.
Speaker 5: And I don't accept or tolerate, you know, I try because nowadays it's so hard with the CGI and everything. But and everything is under lots of love and respect and consciousness messages. So come join us and be a part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perfect. Yeah, Like I said, we'd have all your links and your social media so people can people can take a look and follow you and learn more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's awesome. Please join us and keep sharing.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about. Okay, good stuff, Polly.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for everything, Polly.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you huge hug. Stay safe and love each other.
Speaker 3: Everyone, absolutely, you two. It's been wonderful to talk to you tonight. Okay, take care of yourself all right, and we will speak soon. Ma'am.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'll see you later.
Speaker 3: Take care bye for now, bye bye. Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram, and if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Polly for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I hope you all have a warm and peaceful Christmas. This community is grown in ways I never expected, and I'm generally grateful for every one of you who tunes in, shares your stories, and keeps the conversation alive. So whether you're celebrating with family, working through the holidays, or enjoying a quiet night with a good podcast. I want to wish you all are very happy Christmas, and thank you for being part of UFO Chronicles podcast. Your support means more than you know. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies.
Speaker 4: Goodbye.
Speaker 5: Keep