Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour's brought you by Rock the Bank. More cash giveaways that you can try to snag today, thousand dollars a pop when they go out.
Speaker 1: That's right, we've already had Amy Win, Marilyn Jerry, Jeremy Win. Jeremy from Edgewater was the latest winner. They just keep piling on, so hopefully you're the next winner today. Thirteen chances first one nine five. That's a listen for keyword enter them at a website WJR dot com. That's how the mechanics of that contest go. And then somebody's picked at random each go around to one thousand bucks and we will remind you closer to nine o five certainly, and that ain't no job.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not quite sure what to make this first one. This convenience store chain has made Idiotology I don't know how many times over the course of our illustrious show.
Speaker 1: That's okay, we have a lot of titles for this crap box. That's a show. Okay, so what convenience store? I don't want to guess. Go ahead, come and go, Yeah, k U, M and Co. Convenience stores totally. Everybody giggles when they drive by, even though they're going, what do you mean their name is being changed? Can you believe that because of PC?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No no no, no no no no, they were purchased by another uh company called Maverick. You can say, go and come. That'd be ironic. That'd be quite the swer. Yeah, now they're changing the names to Maverick.
Speaker 1: I think Maverick's a cool name for a for a convenience store. I do like to come and go because I mean you it's convenient. You go in and you a hall ass right when you're done. Well, that's the whole idea of a convenience store. Yeah, that's why I say venience and come and then go, Like you know. The double entendre here is we erick. No, we're gonna miss the whole just we totally are. I just wanted to let y'all know, I mean to bring you down. I don't really think I'm going to ruin somebody's Friday with the convenience store that most people don't even have in their area.
Speaker 2: Well if if they're taking you know the Oklahoma or you know middle of the country where you know a lot of those are this Utah, you know, all out there. Big news in the Sea store World Sea Store stands for convenience store. Pat worked in it for a while. He was a manager at the K.
Speaker 1: I was talking last night to Mike from Budweiser about that. How he said, yeah, and you guys were in your hiatus. I walked into the circle cast. Dude, I walked in there and bought a sprite from Lyncher. Now he said, he was, you know, like in shock, but he was glad to see you, you know, because.
Speaker 2: I I am happy to have that experience. Hell yeah. On the resume, it's kept the lights on in the amagment roof over the head. A management position, it's a high power position.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't care what anybody says. Management's management. I will. I've never done it. I so we used to, you know, poke a lot of fun at people work in convenience stores. I don't really do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because it's tough work and we have a lot of listeners. All walk into a convenience store by a beef jerky or what have you. And somebody go, hey, you sound like that that Brady. Are you taught? And I'll go hell yeah, thanks for listening, dude. You want to beat wu sticker?
Speaker 2: Somebody said top gun three Maverick come and goes charity store this in North Yorkshire, England. Woman who operates this was left a little embarrassed. Do you mean like like our form of a good will? Yeah, one of those second hand store. She was a little embarrassed after she was informed by customer who she was selling two uh doorknobs too, that they weren't door knobs. Oh were they those? It was a sex I knew it, pair of sex. They were butt plugs, yeah, the chrome chrome variety. She thought they were doorknobs.
Speaker 1: And they had those on the shelf at the charity store who donates BPS. I feel gross even saying is I'm just gonna say BPS.
Speaker 2: I mean they were I'm sure, oh you could throw those in dishwashing shined up nicely after.
Speaker 1: My daughter caught me throwing my flip flops in the dishwashers. Show but that you crossed the lines as my kids. You have a daughter, we don't want to go anywhere with this anyway, put it on you, not on her, I know, but I doesn't. Man, No, no, it doesn't matter. It evolves my kids, your kid. No, no, no, anyway.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: She caught me putting my flip flops in the dishwasher. I said, don't tell mom, she's out of town. But she gets upset when I washed my flip flops with all the dishes.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine why.
Speaker 1: And then my daughter said, wait, my stuff for school is in there, like my school dishes, you know, the little containers with your flip flops.
Speaker 2: It's a good way to do it. People.
Speaker 1: I told you I had to worry about my flip flops thinking put them in a baking soda and bags. We talked about this all week. He's very proud of this. Yeah, for two days you put you put your flip flops in a big ziplop with or ziplock with baking zos.
Speaker 2: Is if you have an odor problem with your flip flops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have sweaty feet because you you know, exercise and all this crap, well then we're just sweat. Yeah, exactly, foot sweat whatever it is. But so your feet actually sweat yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why they Anyways, so they're nice flip flops, and I'm like, I'm not gonna buy new ones.
Speaker 2: I'll do the trick.
Speaker 1: So it's two days in a zip block with a baking seta. Then they say to set them outside, but I just I'm a dishwasher. It's easier.
Speaker 2: There's a radical feminist movement called the four bee movement, which got its start in South Korea. Some liberal women here in the United States now are encouraging like minded individuals too. Is it boobs or butts?
Speaker 1: Because South Korea is kind of wild, the four bee is one of the bees.
Speaker 2: Well here, let me have someone who is much more versed in this explained rather than meat tried to. Well hear Im Trump is president, and I think all women should stop having sex for the next four years in protests and protection of your bodies.
Speaker 3: I also have decided that for the next four years I am going to abstain from schmecks with men. And funny enough, I actually just broke up with my boyfriend a handful of days before the election.
Speaker 2: All I have to say is good luck getting laid. These are women who are very upset that men had the goal to vote for Trump.
Speaker 1: Look, reality is, it doesn't matter who you voted for. I would not have had sex with any of those ones, just by the sound of how bitchy.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and go to the thrift store and get your butt plugs, ladies, because that's about what you need right now. And by the way, on the way home and you want to slushy come and goes gone, And so is this one.
Speaker 2: Audi thank you talking.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeart Radio app and listen an I'm anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R