Speaker 1: All right, Greg ken ban or is it what? Of course it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't please do.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not Greg kidding all that.
Speaker 2: I was having such a good.
Speaker 1: D Yanke evicting such a good day. You can't.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's like Jimmy Carter, nicest person ever, just terrible.
Speaker 1: Everything else, terribly talented.
Speaker 2: All right, crusade for children trivia. It's a little bit after eleven o'clock. There is a snow event that should start any minute now. Oh boy, they always Actually it is snowing right now looking out to four Street live now.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're is snow event. The new term.
Speaker 2: I don't want to categorize it as Dave said snowmageddon earlier this week.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be that. It's gonna be good sledding snow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So three to five inches, So get to liquor store powdery. Uh, it's supposed to be powdery, yes, all right. So on top of the iciness, fast Scot, I tried to get the ice up off the and I was like, I'm not doing this to mil.
Speaker 1: Susan was outscraping the ice off. I felt so bad for her, and it looked horrible.
Speaker 2: All right, Kelly, you're gonna share a brain with these two guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're gonna watch You're gonna want to wash your brain after sharing it with me. I have no idea what we're about.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask trivia questions and you three are gonna try to come up the answer, all of you. So we got Durrett Dass And what high school did you go through? Dave?
Speaker 3: I finished up at Farmington High School in Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 1: All right, I was the doss dragon. What what were the dirt dirt dummies? Or I can't recall? When the Durret devil. We'll get it away over here.
Speaker 2: He's got a dor demons demons perfect, all right, which you couldn't You couldn't name that now, all right? So I got it. I had ten questions answered.
Speaker 1: One of the Lawrence County Lucifers, Demons perfect, the butler about we're at three hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: We'll go to throw twenty if you If you get eight into the next ten questions correctly, they all share o brains to come up with it together.
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: Here's number one? True or false. Aspirin is produced from tree bark true or false.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that factoid ever.
Speaker 1: I take an eighty one milligram a day, and it tastes like a tree too.
Speaker 2: Taking at night, That's what I do. Okay, good YEA true false?
Speaker 1: I think, kelly true. I think the the ancient Aspartanians used to make it from tree bark. Ancient something. It was ancient Ascipotanians. I mean herbs and remedies had to start somewhere. Let's let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lock us in baby logicals, critical thinking. So your answer is true.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking not. But the two I'm out numbered.
Speaker 1: I got a demon a dragon.
Speaker 2: Game's a false, But you two are true.
Speaker 1: Come on, bring that dangy baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah Jones good true.
Speaker 2: The bark of the willow trees where they get aspirin, It's true.
Speaker 1: When you take the bark from the willow, it starts to weep.
Speaker 3: Question two, ouch, Question two?
Speaker 2: What decade did the Commodore sixty four release in? Was it nine seventies I guess?
Speaker 1: Or was it the eighties? Was the eighties?
Speaker 3: I think it was late seventies.
Speaker 1: It might be late seventies. I still have one right now. That's what I'm working on, but Nick, actually this is the fifty four before they came out.
Speaker 3: Or am I thinking first Commodore song?
Speaker 1: No, I think you're right. I bet it was like seventy.
Speaker 4: Seventy eight, seventy nine, seventies or eighties folks, seventies, seventies, seventies.
Speaker 3: I remember the ibm PS two was like in the early eighties.
Speaker 1: I remember the ibm PS tw was in the.
Speaker 2: I did what he does? Do it? It's nineteen eighty two. Uh, wow, Comberler sixty four did nothing?
Speaker 1: Is that the one where he threw the hammer? They did the nineteen eighty four Commerciery sixty Yes? No, No, that was that was Apple Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh the guy that was wearing the hooter shorts and he threw the nice.
Speaker 1: You got one. We're going this one now, Kelly Bove five hundred. We're still in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The ibm PS two came out in eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember because I took a picture of it with about one step polaroid camera.
Speaker 2: Dude, Dave murped you the other day. Look it's a it's an icicle. Dave or twight took a picture of an icicle. It's an icicle. Quite fascinating, goes Dave, goes murp, it's a big eyicicle. And how did you see it?
Speaker 1: Dave? You're not on social media? Oh no, oh, so you two are goofing on me behind my back showing pictures.
Speaker 3: Look at him now, that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Did you, Nerd? Did I?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Question three? What town in the Middle East? Name means house of bread in Hebrew?
Speaker 1: I think Carl's right. It sounds like Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Is house of bread in Hebrew? What town.
Speaker 1: I loved bread?
Speaker 3: Haifa? House of bread?
Speaker 5: It's Christmas Beth Kelly jim.
Speaker 2: Es.
Speaker 1: How about that baby? Yeah?
Speaker 2: During high school boom.
Speaker 1: One for the lucifers or sorry demons.
Speaker 2: By the way, go to Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street. They have appliances and the best appliance folks you will ever meet. We're doing a remodel in the house where we're getting all new appliances from it.
Speaker 3: They got a parking lot down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, how about that? Right?
Speaker 2: Question full candy canes? Candy canes originated in which country? Germany? Are America? Candy can so Germany?
Speaker 1: They have like the crampist, you know, instead of Santa Claus, like this steaming is gonna eat you.
Speaker 4: That seems awfully happy for Germany. We but wait a minute, we never invent anything though comes from China.
Speaker 1: I do like the Knights, Candy Can, It's okay. I think it's America, So let's go Costanza. I think it's Americas. Who're gonna say German Germany? Because if I do exactly what you are, if I do the opposite or what I think I should do.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, attention, kids, pay attention. Let's do this his life lessons.
Speaker 1: Let's do the Costanza to the opposite of what your guts. I'm one and listen, and also, I'm one. Think it's America, so I want to go to Germany.
Speaker 2: Germany?
Speaker 1: Agree, there you go? Damn it? Okay, David, this have fun, Candy Can, this question is for you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what band in the nineteen eighties had songs Cruel Summer and Venus?
Speaker 3: That would be Banana Arama.
Speaker 1: Look at panmena Bana.
Speaker 2: You know I never found those are both covers, right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know what I never found banana rama appealing appeal?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, are you serious? Appealing bananas?
Speaker 2: It's terrible to slippery slope.
Speaker 3: Once you start down that road.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, hould you guys would go ape over that?
Speaker 2: Put another dollar man, dude, you.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: You know who liked those jokes? Bob Dole.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you know what? Take fifty cents out, smart man, because it's smart.
Speaker 1: I can't help, but the bad jokes slipped out of me. All right, question slip You.
Speaker 2: Know what poison? What poison is found in apple seeds?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm working on a little apple seed project myself right now.
Speaker 3: That's how Johnny died.
Speaker 1: Johnny appleseed. What are you gonna do on that one?
Speaker 2: Man? I think I need to you need to take you put the fifty cents in. Oh, come on, see, I take that. It's too easy.
Speaker 1: You were winning with the doll and then you just go, Chris, look there's the sun. But I think you got right to the core of things. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's a dollar out dollar, that's a dollar out of Kelly Jones. All right.
Speaker 2: There are members of the Partridge family.
Speaker 1: True, there are four.
Speaker 2: Of the most famous actors that played their parts. So I need I need the foremost famous actors. This is a very easy question. You answer one, I can't.
Speaker 4: Shirley Jones, Danny Bonaducci, David Cassidy, Susan Day.
Speaker 1: I didn't know any of them.
Speaker 2: Susan Day. I had a crush on her. She ended up going on was it Boston Legal or No? Did law La Law?
Speaker 1: Did she do Playboy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got research. What's your name? I'm a journalist. What's your name? Shelley Long, No, Susan.
Speaker 3: Day, Shelley Winters, Google Shelley Winters.
Speaker 2: This is what it's like being his teacher, begging Day wasn't Did you say, Shelley Long, No, there's no, there's a Shirley Well.
Speaker 1: First of all, I felt Dave wrong. It's d e one m M. That's a right.
Speaker 2: Oh wow yeah. Question eight. Which one of the military institutions was Edgar Allan Pole? Thrown out of?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 3: TikTok TikTok?
Speaker 2: Which one of the military institutions was Edgar Edgar Allen Poe? Thrown out of?
Speaker 3: You want to Go West Point?
Speaker 2: I mentioned this not too long ago, watched a movie with him in it, and I said, it takes place at blank.
Speaker 3: You also talked about the naval academy with your son.
Speaker 2: It's true, that is not the not the reference.
Speaker 1: Uh, Space Force Army.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the army?
Speaker 1: West Point?
Speaker 2: West Points? Your final answer taking down Poe was thrown out of West Point.
Speaker 1: Yes, all's essays, we're creepy. Get this the guy out of here? What are you talking about? Was he an engineer or something before we ever drove a train? That's the most ridiculous thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, he's an interesting guy. He had an interesting story. All right, here we go question number.
Speaker 3: But he was not a wealthy man.
Speaker 1: No, he's very he's very pole save saved Jennis. That's five dollars out.
Speaker 3: I didn't even get it.
Speaker 1: He's a very pole man.
Speaker 2: I didn't even get it. Rich his poleman, Oh I know, I get it now.
Speaker 1: Started folks, restaurants all lost your dollar Kelly Jones.
Speaker 3: But he and his brother got into law enforcement.
Speaker 2: No, popo, that's another dollar around, Dave. Dave's on a roll. He's starting to catch up because here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got one, and they really liked chili.
Speaker 2: Question. Here's here's my dollar. Question. Doc Holiday died as a result of what disease tuberculosis longer.
Speaker 1: That's right, and that's like and that's a super duper contagious too.
Speaker 2: Right, super duper. I don't know if that's a medical it's.
Speaker 1: A medical term. It's out of the Yeah, huh, David's quick.
Speaker 2: On the quick dude, question ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh he said.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid the strain was more than he could be. My hypocrisy only goes so far.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch it. No, I know.
Speaker 2: Testing Question ten, Dwight, Oh damn, it is your responsibility.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many we missed? Oh? They were good?
Speaker 2: Play along?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just one to pressure off myself, you know, play along. Try me in the show. Dumb guy, it's not easy man.
Speaker 2: Question ten. Yeah, mestured like half of them last week. So stop with the stupid guy thing.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Question ten. What nineteen eighty nine Billy Joel hit was included in Junior Scholastic magazine as an the.
Speaker 3: Fire yep, yep, yep, I.
Speaker 2: Wish I could finish now that's who it's we didn't start the fire.
Speaker 1: From the album Stormfront.
Speaker 2: Yelling get one.
Speaker 1: That's a little dingy man, I can give me a bigger one.
Speaker 2: There you go, Thank you day No, because you didn't let me finish the question.
Speaker 1: Well that's how smart I am.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys win three twenty goes to Crusade.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, how about that? Wait?
Speaker 2: Everyone contributed answers. It was fantastic teamwork and I love it a lot like the teamwork at Eland and Eveland. Right, eight hundred one percent commission rate. You're selling property, your home or whatever. This year, go with Eland and Edland. Last year he called me and said, Man, I'm running out of signs. I got to get more signs manufactured because everyone is jumping on board and hitting up Elan and Eedland five nine twenty eight hundred call it now or go to Edland dot com forty six years. They've been around. They'll sell your house.
Speaker 1: Friday, Baby, it's one of the Windes's favorite days, not just because we kick off of the weekend, but we get to kick off the weekend with Barons Pizza. Bring on that Mama, Baronos and a couple of number one to Quilas and hello weekend. I'm kissing you right there on your mouth. You're gonna love Baronos Pizza. It's the pizza that gifts back to Louisville and Southern Indiana and in the surrounding areas. But if you don't like pizza, no worries. Check out their extensive menu. You're gonna love the wings, the sandwiches, the salads, the pastas and more. Have you been to the new Third and Market Baronos yet, You're gonna love it. It's the perfect place to stop off before any Yum Center event, any Center for the Arts event, any event. Downtown started off with Barono's Pizza. Baronos Pizza. Yeah, it's that good. Stick around. More on the way and then this week in Music News Radio eight forty whas