Speaker 1: Page.
Speaker 2: But now, but now it's like a automatic records.
Speaker 1: Okay, you figured it out.
Speaker 2: Figure that out.
Speaker 1: I look at you. You're like a techt You're a tech genius.
Speaker 2: Now two weeks what happened two weeks off? Actually did some research and figure out how to do ship?
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up? How did you do the research? By the way, I'm not asking about that research? How did you figure that out? What did you like google something?
Speaker 2: Uh? I just played around until I figured it out.
Speaker 1: You just played around until you figured oh this is a teenage Matt talking again. Well, I'm not a judge, yes, working on you know, I've been pretty much everything else in life. I might as well, like, you know, try to be a judge. I don't have a lot agree, but I mean, if somebody will give me the opportunity, I will absolutely judge people of them gladly. I'm not going to judge the poop out of them. I don't know. I don't really need any more photos like you send me. You know what sometimes what was what was the other one? It was a fancy place and you're like, got a poop here? It'd be a shame if I wreck. Well, I look at this bathroom. You and my son, my son, he is anytime we go anywhere, he's always like, I gotta go in there and poop. Like it's a gas station, dude, you can't hold it another twenty minutes. Nope, I'm pooping here, man. He's like, if we could like put a marker on all the gas stations that I wouldn't poop in that. He's like, I'll go drop a deuce in there. I don't care. Sometimes, not as much of a prude as his dad. I mean, if I have to, I have to, but I'm like, ah, I could probably hold on another half an hour.
Speaker 2: That's That's the one thing we kind of talked about on a Silver Bullet Silver Bullet show that like.
Speaker 1: Uh, pooping in different bathrooms. Yeah, because sometimes it's weird. You know, it's really weird. It's really weird. But you don't get you honestly, right, yeah, you you you just don't care, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: I do care. We have discussion before, like I need to be like at home.
Speaker 1: I mean, after I work at a place long enough, then I'm like, all right, this is kind of comfortable now. But like gas stations, it's like ick, you go in there and it smells because you know who's been in there. I don't know who's been in there, but I have an idea, you know, Like I could see the people that are going in and out, and it's not that I'm saying anything bad about them. It's just like another one of me going in and out. I just don't want to sit down where they've been sitting down, you know what I'm saying. You know, it's like that, I don't want to do that unless I absolutely have to, where some people are like, yeah, I'll crap here, Like really, well, that's that's next level. I don't know, that's that's a question for the and Rick and I had a good conversation the other day about when you go and use the urinal? What do you do? Do you like? I mean, you probably sit down when you pee.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 1: Don't say that on the air, even in a yurnal. That's kind of ironic. I walked in, Matt was just sitting on the urinal, just sitting down and you're not getting it.
Speaker 2: Not not not that time.
Speaker 1: But do you like on ZIP? And oh were you on zip or.
Speaker 2: To Silver Bowl session?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was literally what we talked about.
Speaker 1: No, this is what me and Rick talked about last This started almost a fight on the last episode of Silver bowlt Sessions because Rick showed me how he not on himself. He actually he brought up a pair of his underwear clean and his pants and he he fishes through the boxers. That that a hole in front, and that's what Sam said, and I I just I'll go over the top.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: I go over the top. I just go over the top. I just go over the top of the boxers. Sometimes my pants are so saggy that I'll just sometimes just under the belt and then just go over. And he was like, you know, I fished through, and I'm like Samson because it's like he goes, well, that's why they have the whole. And then jay Z like, that's why they have the hole in the boxers, don't they. I'm like, I'm sure, but I'm not going to reach in there and like fucking like, you know, snake, snake the thing out. You know, not that it's something to be snaked out, but you know it's don't be no no, no, no, no, no, all right, keep going, keep going. But yeah, it was. It was a very interesting conversation. And then the the old wiping situation. How do you wipe? Depending are you what do you mean you're wearing? Depends? Well, so you got throw those away. But sometimes do you like lean? Are you a leaner? Leaner? Yeah, because I lean My bathroom is kind of lean up against the wall, do my thing, and I mean, but okay, so you're a you're a public bathroom pooper, So what do you do there? I worked with the guy that used to he called it kings wiping, kingsman wiping king. He would he would put his foot up after he got done, put his foot up on the toilet, and then I don't know what balls, dude, Why don't you always worry on a man's generals? Anyways, Well you just said it. He would put his foot up on there and then he would wipe and then throw away. I'm a leaner and then I, you know, basically Chris Pratt, I'd wipe and wipe till I don't see poop, And unlike him, it's after a couple of wipes, I don't. I don't see it anymore. Nobody nobody else, Well, they want to be a part of the show too, you know, they're like, oh, look at us, we're we're a part of the Beer Belly Sports Radio Network podcasting network. What do you think they're barking at? There's headlights? Oh good thing. I moved my car. Yeah, thing, because I had a whole bunch of room on the side. If you would have went outside to look, I parked pretty well. Hey, that's who let the dogs in. I think they're just trying to bark out the door to make you go let them out.
Speaker 2: No, it's a trap, exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: So you're a leaner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyways, I'm a leaner and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to wipe with your off hand? Have you ever had like a situation where you had to wipe with your left I had a surgery on my right hand one time. I had surgery on my right hand one time, and that was the weirdest situation I've ever had to deal with learning how to wipe with my left hand.
Speaker 2: You know, you should have done the beginning of the show. Just play the disclaimer and then go to the goal opening.
Speaker 1: Oh about what? Right? I mean, it's fine, I mean this is everybody. This is every day. People wipe after they put well, most people.
Speaker 2: Unless like my daughter who just like doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean kids, we eventually figure it out, hopefully, or they're gonna have to buy a whole lot of underwear or bleach or whatever the hell else it does to get those stains out, which you don't care about, because you've we've seen the pictures, man, we've got the evidence.
Speaker 2: You got the seats, we had the receipts.
Speaker 1: That was a tag. I don't know if that was a tag there, buddy, Just kidding, it was a tag. But it was fun to joke around with you about because he was like, no, it's not what we got under his skin A little bit there.
Speaker 2: Scott said, couldn't jacket?
Speaker 1: Couldn't jacket?
Speaker 2: That is a show title?
Speaker 1: Why couldn't he do that? Because him and dusted her together, he just can't fucking start hammering himself with her. Fisher? Is that is that what they call a fish call? You know? Like some pot smokers like to say that that's what gets the fish there? But you know, maybe Scott's deal is, you know a little alone time and a little what's that song? Stroke it to the east, stroke it to the west, Stroke it to the fish that I want to catch best so yeah that show? Why not? Okay, you got a quickie here.
Speaker 3: There. Before we dive in, just a friendly reminder that Beer Belly Sports is a podcast, not a mensa meeting. They're not CNN, ESPN, not your mom's book club, and they're definitely not to be trusted with an intelligent thought. They're here for laughs, beer, and a good time, not pulid surprises or perfect stats. The opinions, hot takes, and wild predictions you're about to hear are strictly their own and possibly influenced by whatever was on tap earlier in the day. If you should take anything that they say too seriously, that's on you, Bubba, So crack a cold one, sit on back, and remember it's all good fun, just a bunch of Minnesotans talkin' sports, sippin' beer, sometimes making sense, and demonstrating the thoughts that kept them out of the really good schools. Everybody, please just take a breath and we'll begin.
Speaker 1: Stop with his business, smart talks like a bro.
Speaker 4: Matt and Dustin joined him just for the fun, and Lord Dustin sipss deer Scott's got his notes. They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots, remig He's got it sown in the sports talk show. Scott's the captain. Matt and Dustin. They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun, fat jokes and drinks. They keep it light and run. Send me Pro Sports Talking Bmichie Minisoda talk like Dick's fat jokes. It's all in the motion. Scott leads the way with his business degrees, Dustin drinks and last they make it all agreed. Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part. Scott and Dustin they keep the conversation shot, beer, belly and Brainstein makes it all up.
Speaker 1: Send me Pro Sports Talk. It's never too tough.
Speaker 4: Dustin's got got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt Scott his jokes.
Speaker 1: They never get stuck.
Speaker 4: They talk Mike Brews though they're not fat jokes and Beard. They've got it all bought.
Speaker 5: Scott's gootting know how Matt got the jokes.
Speaker 1: Dustin's got the drink. They chiep it hot and cozy for Mitchie's.
Speaker 4: Got it sown in this sports talk show.
Speaker 1: Talk like Dick's fat jokes. It's all in the flow.
Speaker 4: Seventy fill a sports talk in Dementie Minnesota, fock like ditch fat jokes.
Speaker 1: It's all in the motion. Scott leaves away with the business degrees dustin Jos and last they make it all greedy. Good morning, good, afternoon. Good.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter where you are, says beer really sports, coming here from the Runway Lounge. That's right, Runway Lounge, just south, but Midgie Mary, Minnesota. The beautiful blustery.
Speaker 1: What does blustery mean?
Speaker 2: Cold? Windy? It's cold out anyways. My name is Matt Geffrey. And then over to my very far left of the bar is the man himself. We welcome in back, first time all year. We missed him so much. It is Ruth, Bruce, the Almighty leg I.
Speaker 1: Went in your room. My brother's best friend at his wedding gave me the nickname Bruth the hairdresser.
Speaker 2: The hair dress Well that's another show title.
Speaker 1: The hairdresser. Yeah. I don't think I would trust I wouldn't trust me to cut my hair. Let never know. Yeah, sure, Bruce, You see now you said it right before, it was Bruth. Okay, so say that again. Okay, No, that's not it either, Ruth, Are you Truthruth? Hair dresser.
Speaker 2: Hey, get a lab everybody, so they could literally bark at fucking nothing, and then Jack's out here whining.
Speaker 1: And then all the dogs are thinking is like, I just saved your damn life and yell at me. Anybody hurt you recently? No?
Speaker 2: No, anyways, No Scott, no Bruce. Sorry, that's what I'm used to saying. Scott, no Dustin. Uh, they're actually out fishing together. Uh, we were gonna try to do a show out there today, but uh, my truck has a problems air in its in its brake lines, and I got.
Speaker 1: You air in your brake lines and no air in your tired Yeah great, it's the air is going to the wrong cause, you know, w Yeah, mostly coming out of your pass.
Speaker 2: How'd you know? I would say I didn't get my swave bar fixed too. So yeah, it's just been one thing after another. Anyways, a great show for us today. Today's show is being rocky.
Speaker 1: Bybe Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to you by Urban Gerberts right here in Bimijii. If you look at the cater any food to anywhere here in the Bimiji area. Linda and her crew do such a great job with it. I highly recommend going to Urban Gerbert's here and Bimiji just right over by the campus of Vimiji State. I don't want to yell my dogs because they're driving me nuts.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com and look at all their sweet Minnesota inspired gear and find the promo code and put in beer Belly one word and get fifteen percent off on us.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it's far as not really wearing any soda stick today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was cold. I didn't really have any long sleeve shirts or sweatshirts yet, so I mean I got my Randy Moss one with the Minnesota moon, so I'm I mean I didn't wear that one though. I wore my sweet beer Belly one that I had Jada, Mate.
Speaker 2: I do like that one. Also being brought to by Paul Banyan Communications. Been serving the Bimigi and Grand Forks a Grand Rapids area for over fifty years and been serving us with the gigazone for almost two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just about two years. So thank you, Brian. Yeah, thanks Brian. Thank Bsinette.
Speaker 2: Also brought oh good go ahead, No I was gonna say thank good job for Brian Bissinette over at the UH. I think it was like the ownership meeting that they had in Grand Rapids and.
Speaker 1: Getting all the accolades. Yeah, of course he had. He should he deserves Yeah, he does deserve it. He's like a pillar in this Bimigi community. I get. I can remember him from when I was, you know, early twenties, him talking on the radio and promoting stuff, and he just moved on. Now he's just a he's just a man that tells people what to say. Yeah, he just gives.
Speaker 2: He just literally sent me like four ads earlier today and see and he's.
Speaker 1: Just pointing his finger and everybody does what he says. That's for him. I'm tired today. I don't want to do any of Also rock you by the Knob and Kettle. Quaintly nestled between Lake Itaska and Lake Alice, the Knob and Kettle delivers great food for you anytime that you're available to go out there, and Fridays and Saturdays have the delicious Prime Rib and Thursdays with music with Lois Hell. Yeah, we got looking forward to our next time to go out there. Unfortunately, the Vikings do not have a playoff game this year, so yeah, shut up where your line is at? Same they Vikings though they finished, they bicked, you're on fire. Everybody tired. You should just take a shot out the Sweet Crew maybe writing you up.
Speaker 2: No, the Sweet Crew that we have at Travis has yet to finish off.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need to get drink.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, there's an orange Sweet Crew to saw at the the old taj Ma Hall.
Speaker 1: He yeah, you should get it.
Speaker 2: I thought about it. Technically it would be right off.
Speaker 1: It would be right off. It's right off. Who writes it off? They do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see Vince joining us. Uh he's my craft designer for work.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: And then uh, Justin's on here as well.
Speaker 1: Hello guys, Hello, Hello, Hello Justin. I can no longer comment back to you. It's all up to Matthew Jeffrey. I no longer have that ability. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Thanks Trump over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to do it. You know you don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Dustin's not here to do is George Bush?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, he's not here. You deliver me as Bush? So, uh, that's a good one. I'm just I'm just left alone. Play here.
Speaker 2: Anyways?
Speaker 1: Uh, what do you want to start out? First? Let's let's talk about this this awesome, awesome Minnesota Twins roster that they're developing right now.
Speaker 3: It's time for the Billy Sports six packs. Got to you by Bryce Primo from Team Cermak real Estate. Just like your favorite Minnesota team, you need someone who knows how to close by move win with Bryce Primo and the Lemagey area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine or send an email to Premonition three sixty five at hotmail dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, hotmail, still things it is?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm a damn.
Speaker 1: I had to get rid of my acuit said it was gone. So whatever mine is? Uh A there you take a breath, Just.
Speaker 2: Just be ready for misconnections. How much fuck up on that one?
Speaker 1: Try that? You ever try that? Like you know what? I failed? Did a breeding? No, no, no, no, I've done enough for that.
Speaker 2: There's two of them out there, Unique New York, you know. So what actually was in radio? I did that a lot before I jumped on the air at like six in the morning.
Speaker 1: Was Unique New York. Jo.
Speaker 2: I mean Arson is Arsenal was denied a bank.
Speaker 1: Though, You're like, I'm a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 2: Scott said he still uses his hotmail for his prime primary email account. Oh, he's made Gmail.
Speaker 1: My old one said it was like outdated, so then I had to go to uh mail. Yeah, I my Gmail. Yeah yeah, but yeah, the sweet Minnesota rosters taking a little more shape today. They signed uh Now we have a sweet catcher switching up with Victor Karantini and Ryan Jeffers behind the plate. Now look out north or setting over the central central or the central Yeah, you know, yeah, I can't. I can't get it off the brain. It's tough. But yeah, now we have both of those catchers in there. Maybe you'll play a little first base. But we just signed Josh Bell. I forgot about it. Yeah, but don't worry. We we have Michael A. Taylor as an outfield assistant now, so yeah, Samuel Gerardan. The one good news is Brian Buxton will probably hurt himself in the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 2: Should we do a shot bet out of the gates?
Speaker 3: Sure alerts alerts buddies. Ego is about to get blown up. It's now time for another sports shot bets.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fun music.
Speaker 2: I know that Dustin and Scotta both on here from the show. Let's do a shot bet when you think Buckston will get hurt, do you think it would be getting hurt during the World Classic or will we during this season any amount of time?
Speaker 1: By the way, can we do it over under games or do we gotta do like what like August? Do we gotta pick a month? What do you? What do you? What are you thinking over there? Well? I know that angelic.
Speaker 2: I know, like the World Classic is only like what maybe a month?
Speaker 1: Is it like a month long? That's I don't know, it's probably a couple of weeks. Okay, I don't think it's that long.
Speaker 2: So we could do how many games he's out I mean the injury wise.
Speaker 1: Out for the season or just the World Baseball Classic? Either or you're the one that you're the one that came on this.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it on the spot. Oh my god, let's do he's gonna get hurt, either get hurt during the World Baseball Classic or during the season.
Speaker 1: He didn't get hurt last year, so I'm gonna I'm gonna go he plays. I'm gonna say no significant injury for Byron bucks in this year small like he hits, he obviously gonna hit the ten day l Ill. You know a couple of times this year. I'm guessing two times at most two times. Now he's I think he maybe have turned a corner this last year. It's his best year, I mean, and now adding Caratini and Josh Bell, He's gonna be playing out of his mind because we have just added so much talent to this, so much that I mean, well, you know we didn't trade. We didn't trade uh Joe Ryan or Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 2: No, right now we do have another. We do have that shot bet as well too, that Scott left up here shot bet. Matt says Joe Ryan will be traded this off season.
Speaker 1: Apri Okay, yeah, yeah, you're you're you're gonna be taking that son of a bitch. He's not, He's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Uh. Dustin did say spring training urinal accident.
Speaker 1: Is it because his dong so long, because his dog is so long? That is that the injury that he occurs or does he know? I bet what dust is thinking is he runs into the urinal just like the just like the Oakiel wall, Like he's got a piece so bad. He just smashes right. Oh yeah, and it's like broken apart, like the fight that Arnold Schwarzenegger had with one of the people in True Lies where he like just beats up that whole ba good fucking reference.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but you do. There's a union. They'll get down now. And then Byron Bucks is just out of his mind runs crazy into that sung bitch.
Speaker 2: H Scott said it hurt hurts the season. Uh, he looks like he's an m v P for the Classic. There's a lot of that's a ballsy move there.
Speaker 1: It's I think it gets destroyed in this one. Okay. I know it's a younger and I'm getting older and I don't follow it as much as I used to. So the roster does, I mean, like, you know, Bobby Witt Junior and a few of those other players, but it's it's a far cry from what I grew up with. So nothing but the best. You know, I'm always gonna root for Team USA. I know that's not no USA. Okay, what do you what country is that? What are you from? Germany? What's going on?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 1: You tell me you tell me. You know, no, you tell me. That's the whole point. When you say something, you have to tell me. Wow, Angelica sand begans, begans.
Speaker 2: I need to get that sound too.
Speaker 1: I just gave it to you.
Speaker 2: You know what I meant, Dick.
Speaker 1: Wow, I do have one. Thank you? It? Hey?
Speaker 2: Why no?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to see it so bad? It's like the third reference to my Wiener. First, I missed you for so long. Yeah, you just keep talking about my Wiener. It's weird. It's weird. It's weird if it gets too quiet for too long. Somebody called.
Speaker 2: Scott newst beer. Scott said beer fest obviously, so Bucks and getting hurt either in the World Baseball Classic or in the season, what do you think?
Speaker 1: What are you going with?
Speaker 2: Dustin?
Speaker 1: Ain't your answer to I'll go, I'll go season, if anything, season, I want to go with the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 2: I just feel I.
Speaker 1: Just that's cool. I mean that, that's that's a short return on that one.
Speaker 2: You ever know?
Speaker 1: So wamen, So if he gets hurt in the World Baseball Classic, is his bet over?
Speaker 2: Then yes, then you guys have to take shots.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if he gets hurt, then I gotta take shots and if he doesn't, then I'm this BET's done.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, So I'm just saying, okay, so basically, so basically it's does he get hurt in the World Baseball Class? Yes, okay, like we got there. It was a long road. This is why we don't have Dustin or you're the one that comes up if you want to do a shot bet. So the moment somebody says that they generally have an idea of what bets they want, he probably was like, I don't even know what. He hates me. He hates me, he hates me. Fucking Mario out here, good god, Mario, Matthew, Jeffrey, you should get some really white gloves, you know, run around. No, there's a movie coming out about him. Oh yeah, yeah, I just heard that on mister Z the other day. There's a Michael Jackson movie. They didn't they didn't say whether or not it was gonna be the whether it was gonna be like his whole life or not. But yeah, the the Twins. Yeah, I don't know, it's it's shape enough to be about the same. Who knows. Maybe Derek Shelton gets the most out of these these bad boys and what you're gonna do, because I mean, honestly, the Central last year didn't really do ship. I mean, you know, schoobl and Detroit, but they kind of fell apart at the end.
Speaker 2: School was gonna get traded.
Speaker 1: Oh really what where? Where to.
Speaker 2: Somebody better?
Speaker 1: Somebody better? But yeah, that's pretty much it for the twins. And we're gonna keep this as a short one because Matt does a He's like, oh, we gotta cut the times down. Well, we go to the last.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 1: Bruce legs out of here, let's talk forever. It's me the madio, It's yeah, but I I don't know. My Cubs are making some moves. I saw that, yes, yes, yes, yes, rats the Cabrera and then Bregman, which I'm not a big fan of the Bregman one because I liked I like that, and I just I just pulled a Matt Shaw sweet rookie card. So now that kind of puts him on the trading block. So maybe they'll put him in the outfield because they're, you know, not really great in the outfield. But the Cups have like six starting pictures right now? Do you want to make the same bet again? No? Why not? I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Oh, Justin says, over forty live shows this year. My heart says over, but my brain says, under, that's a good one too.
Speaker 1: We normally last year we go, what forty nine? How about this, Justin? That's slow pause? How about this?
Speaker 2: If you're able, do you want to be the beer belly sports bet wrangler?
Speaker 1: Wrangler? Like he keeps the track of all of our bets. He's got to drive and like make sure that we take our shot bets. You now, he's are you just just assaults us on social media and so we own up to it abuses because Travis was doing that when Matt didn't pay up his twenty bucks for his Uh I did event his bet? You didn't? You didn't.
Speaker 2: I got harassed the entire time, but eventually did it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that was, you know, congratulations. That's it for baseball. He really cares.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's so, I mean, what are we you like to what are we six weeks away? No pictures and catchers. It's like February beginning a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, don't don't say it, but just read it true.
Speaker 1: Very true. Uh, but that's it. That's literally sorry, Yeah, he got. Oh my god, he got side. No mean I would never. Wow, Yeah, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh, John said, swearing, Bruce that below, that's below.
Speaker 1: You swear me. I would never you would never, would fucking swear I could all show up to the house. John said he could. Who John? Who's John?
Speaker 2: Nick Murray?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, slappy. That's okaykay, slappy, Okay, got it? Okay. How much money do you think Victor Karantini signed with the Twins?
Speaker 2: Four four years, three million?
Speaker 1: I got sixty or fourteen million dollar contract with extra astro guarantee. Doesn't give me the years two years. So he's getting seven million a year. That's that's not bad. It's not bad for Victor Quarantine, who was a former Cup as well.
Speaker 2: I don't name sound familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, he's kind of he's kind of got the underbyte like me though, but he can hit that. He can hit the shit out of a baseball. There's a difference there. All right, let's move on to the next one. I'm done talking about the Twins and the lack thereof. And you don't want to make a bet this year?
Speaker 2: So I mean I kind of do, but not really.
Speaker 1: How wonder if I give you like five games. No, let's I want the whole crew here to be this, to be this. He wants the whole crew, for you to be this, the whole crew to be here for that. All right, We're going on to the College Football Championship, Miami versus Indiana. Matt does Miami Does my team stand a chance against that juggernauted Indiana?
Speaker 2: You know what, Bruce, if we did a bet, I would have lost, because you would have you I would have picked h oh yeah, I would not.
Speaker 1: Have Texas A and any of them, any of them. But here that that last play against Old Miss, that was past interference and that wasn't like a hail Mary. But whatever. They didn't call it, so it didn't happen. I I I find it hard. I I don't think my team stands a chance. Indiana is such a juggernaut. I mean the way they just trounced Alabama and Oregon. And to be completely honest, Dante Moore, whatever Oregon's quarterbacks name is, dropped a lot of draft stock, but he still doesn't want to go into the draft. Even though Oregon just got that Dylan Riola, so now they have more and Riola.
Speaker 2: Who else do they have?
Speaker 1: Oh they got coy Perrits. That's tough. That's tough. Good for him, though, man, I how do you? How do you not go to a prime to get it? But I wish just wasn't in the t Where else is he gonna go? You want to go to Alabama?
Speaker 2: No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Not not around here, Georgia. I think that's fine. I don't know I did.
Speaker 2: If I was in he could be the next Lewiscene.
Speaker 1: Sorry, too early. You should take a lad. You should go on your dog, go run around outside and you can poop outside like them where that's terrible? Wait, wait, wait a second, whoa, whoa? He is going to be drafted by the Manifold Minnesota Vikings next year and he's gonna be her replacement for Harrison Smith.
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 1: I hope. So it's it's you speak it into existence. No, got, that's that's that is a way far bet. I mean, it's like where do we fall in the draft? Where does he go? Like? You know, like, what's his draft status right now? Who knows? We're talking about the championship game, Matt. Oh, yeah, because Mendoza and Indiana just keep that juggernaut going and just roll over Miami.
Speaker 2: We should do our bets for that are picks, not now.
Speaker 1: Obviously, but we're gonna do it. Mask you do like break it down though, that's the pointed like the X. No, no, no, I don't. I don't want you to do that. Stop putting your hands around your crusky God damn it. Mm hmmm, you guys need a punishment. Treadmill No, I mean I have one at my house, but do you use it?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, no, hold on, let me get music for you. First leg there's a treadmill at your house?
Speaker 1: Do you use it? No? I walk like ten miles a day. Why the fuck would I come home and walk more with treadmill? Sorry, it's there. I mean, if there was a punishment, it could be used by me. It's used. People walk on it, use the whole coats and well no, for a little bit there during the Christmas time, I threw a couple of boxes on it. But it's used, you know, you know, Emma uses it. Jada used it. We have one downstairs. It's older, that's not used, but you know the one upstairs, the newer one is used. Uh.
Speaker 2: Scott mine, Scott, Mine's not here anymore. Mine left maybe a week after Ash was here.
Speaker 1: Oh, so what does Scott have to do with that? Oh? He said, mad, did you break yours? Oh? You're like, Scott, Mine's not here anymore. I'm like, what the hell is he talking? What happened? So? I mean, did you use yours? I noticed your weight bench over there looks pretty dusty.
Speaker 2: I went for my arm bells to get here.
Speaker 1: Oh only only what about the other ones that are over there?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Those are broken? Oh? Oh you're so you're so jacked that you just broke your weights? Yeah? Good. Maybe you should join the Indiana program. You're part of that juggernaut with Signetti. I have I have a take. I think Signetti has some mafia ties. There's no way that anybody turns around Indiana that fast without some sort of like afia bullying. Wow. And the name kind of follows suit, you know, and he's kind of got and he's kind of got that look on him. Well, I don't really know. Maybe you could well like when they Scott, what happened? Oh crap? Yeah? I think this college football Playoff is been some good games, But outside of Indiana, that's those games have just been laughers. The one last week, I like, turned on and the pick six right away, other think or get tied it at seven. Then I was watching for a little bit and then next to you know, it was like twenty eight to seven. I'm like, well, I'm done watching this shit. That's over. Over, It's over. It is very much over.
Speaker 2: So we are going to do our national football the championship game for the picks, for the pick ups. Oh maybe Sunday if Dustin wants to add to the uh, the picks forever. I guess he's doing every I don't know if he wants.
Speaker 1: To, but Dustin's doing everybody. You fucking stop doing everybody. God, you don't have some? I am tired. He should be for doing everybody. God, damn you get some, you know, have a little bit of alright, move on, all right, move on?
Speaker 2: Next beer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, move all right?
Speaker 2: What's the next one?
Speaker 1: The NFL coaching carousel? Who lands where we obviously know Harba's already gonna be in the New York Football Giants?
Speaker 2: Football giants?
Speaker 1: Who do you think that the Arizona Cardinals will tell you who the prediction is. They just fired Jonathan Gannon who do you think they're gonna be their next coach. I'll give you like one guess and then we'll move on. I'll keep this going fast.
Speaker 2: Not Tom's the defensive guy.
Speaker 1: He's gotta He's got a pretty good job going in New England. He's actually still coaching, so it's probably a bad one. Uh.
Speaker 2: The old Giants head coach.
Speaker 1: No they have. They have Clint Kubiak, a former Vikings offensive coordinator, is their prediction. The Atlanta Falcons, who just fired Raheem Morris.
Speaker 2: That sucks. Uh.
Speaker 1: They have John Harbaugh on here, which is obviously not gonna happen. I don't know. I think maybe Kevin Stefanski is probably gonna be in there. But the Ravens gotcha bitch obviously just fired John Harbaugh, which is weird him and I mean Tomlin just walking away.
Speaker 2: And Scott Scott said, Hollin just taking a year off, which I get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of TV talk with him, I don't you know. Yeah, he could be either be in the booth or he could be. Uh. He has a lot of like tomlinisms I saw in sports and I don't remember any of them. Yeah, that's Tomlinism's.
Speaker 2: Okay, like like ricks.
Speaker 1: That's like he was, you know, like it's the potatoes. And he's got like a lot of when he does his interviews, he has like a like quotes and stuff that he puts in there. I didn't care to remember, because all right, I'm pissed off. He should have been our head coach, but we kept Brad Childress. And then the damn Steelers. You know, the we're gonna interview Mike Tomlin, Like he's been a defensive coordinator for one year. There's no way they're going to hire him. They hired him and he was there for what nineteen years or whatever the hell it was. Yeah, the Ravens, the Ravens, I got. I got a feeling that they Obviously it's gonna be U. I think it's gonna be Flores. He either goes there or the Steelers. He's no longer going to be your defensive coordinator. So that sucks.
Speaker 2: We all know it's gonna happen. Though.
Speaker 1: This is one's interesting. Obviously the Browns fires to fan scheme. This one I don't know, but this is what they have their for addiction is Mike McDaniel. This can't be happening. I really, I don't know man him as a you want him as your OC. Troy Dustin called it, by the way, too, he did.
Speaker 2: I'll get props of that. Dustin called it.
Speaker 1: That he got interviewed. But I mean, if he's got a head coaching job, I mean, if i'm him, I take the OC job in Detroit as much as that pains me versus being the Browns head coach, because I mean, and then that's why Stefanski got fired. The Deshaun Watson trade so bad, dude, that whole franchise you sent him back. They were ten years you got, you got one of the best defensive ends in the league. Ever. Yeah, ever, potentially you know he's working his way there. Uh, the Raiders have fired Pete Carroll. Shocker. We knew.
Speaker 2: I think we all knew that was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was alright with the signing, like, you know, maybe make it a better culture there. But now that they're saying Robert Slaya, who the former Jets coach and the Niners defensive coordinator, He's did a great job out there this year. I mean Warner's hurt, Bosa's hurt. I mean they brought Eric Kendricks back from the dead play. Yeah, he's doing so well out there.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 1: The Dolphins, this is a very interesting one. They fired, obviously Mike McDaniel. Their prediction for the next Dolphins coaches Chris Shula, who that would be a great signing for the Dolphins, another Shula in Miami. The Steelers obviously Mike tom went step down. Their prediction is Jesse Minter, the Chargers defensive coordinator. It's I don't know if Flores is either gonna be in Pittsburgh and how unpoetic for me or poetic whatever you want to say it. As they take the Vikings defensive coordinator, he becomes their coach for like the next another fifteen to eighteen years. You won't find another rack like that. I guarantee it. You're talking about his boops. May you think Brian Flores has got boops? He might.
Speaker 2: He's pre jack, dude, not like Dan Campbell jack, but oh.
Speaker 1: Please, Brian Flores would kill Dan Campbell in a fight. That would be dude celebrity and death match. A dad cable that was so awesome. H the Titans, Scott, I got some dog shit on my Shoela at one time. That's a good one. I'll give you that one. One of the winniest coaches in NFL history. DoD just crapping on his name literally literally uh. And then the Titans prediction is Matt Naggy did terrible with the Uh the old Bears. But you know, maybe a second go around in Tennessee will do him getting fired. He'll just be an offense. You know, why don't these guys sometimes like Damn who's the defensive coordinator in uh Baltimore, can't remember his name. But that's the whole point of it. Why not just be a coordinator your whole life? Yeah, especially especially if you're making a call. You're making great money.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're not making the calls on the field, like Andy Reid is making the calls for the Dean City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: That's why Brad Childress got the job for the Vikings. He was honestly the same thing as Kevin O'Connell. You know, Sean McVay was making the calls and he didn't really get to And and now this year in Minnesota, it doesn't appear to be that he is a great play caller. That sucks man it's a you know what I mean, it's a down year and bad quarterback. I don't know. He did get okay with wins, but and nine did okay, you're not good enough to give yourself your own nickname winning one game nine? I mean against Detroit. Yeah, you give yourself nine. But then it's like, what did Dustin says? Nine? No more? Something like that?
Speaker 2: Uh, Scott said, I almost spit up my beer. After Bruce commented about my joke. Dustin said, when you said literally, Scott, almost literally beer, you have to say literally, yeah, like h Craig, not Craig, but Chris.
Speaker 1: The next time there's a stand up around, I'm just gonna go literally and just see how that works. See how that plays literally? Literally? Did I say it wrong? Don't you go dining on me. Your dogs are give you a mouth the mouth, let's not do that. Get in there.
Speaker 2: Anyways, this is gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Very interesting coaching carousel. I got a yeah in Dustin's right when in the text group that there's just too many job openings for Brian Flores and I get one. It was weird. He interviewed for the Washington Commander's defensive coordinator job. I mean, dan quinns a defensive guy, so he's not coming back to Minnesota. I don't know if I don't know if there's love loss between him and O'Connell. But to be completely honest, I would if I was the wolfs, I'd be like, all right, Koc, see you later, Flores, You're moved up.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's like it's gonna be Tomlin two point zero again. I think for me, and I'm pissed, and I'm pissed, pissed, pissed. Do you have any like any comments over their matter? You're just gonna I'm trying to find this.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find his button.
Speaker 1: Right, find a button, talks among you myself, talks an talk about your age. Jelaware, Delaware. We're in Delaware. Great Wayne's World. Great movie. You're welcome for that. You didn't do that. It was in a movie from the early nineties. Yeah, Jesus, Jesus, All right, now what let's move on to spin.
Speaker 3: The It's time now, just spin the wheel of Bruce in the bathroom, vomit inducing condiments, fuzzy yellow balls, World War two, smells of investigated, unfortunate code names, I nearly died.
Speaker 2: So plenty of these stories. Not a book of Matthew story.
Speaker 1: Let's go deep dive. Well, it actually might.
Speaker 2: Be because it actually happened yesterday. And I tell you guys this, but this is.
Speaker 1: All my way off the topic. Yeah, this is half to me, all my way home yesterday.
Speaker 2: Uh right south of Castle.
Speaker 1: Hold on south Castlic. All right, this happened to you yesterday? Was Were you in a vehicle?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Was I on my phone? Was I on some game? Shot music for this one? Let's see here? So you haven't told us yet? No, correct, it happened to you in your vehicle on your way home? Was something about that you were on your phone? I mean that's do you think so you have that thing glued sometimes to your face? I think now you think that would cause a bit of a problem. I get beat that one. You saw a shirtless man doing jumping doing jumping jacks along highway too, with logging shoes on. That would be hot.
Speaker 2: But no, that is not hot.
Speaker 1: Damn it was that close? Was that close at all? Was any part of that true?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Damn it? But I was south south gest like no, Scott, I was not on my phone for this. I actually had a you had you in your hands. No, not yet, still be on your phone, then wait a minute on your phone, or if it's just like resting on your desk, doesn't that difference? Is that a difference or is that the same thing?
Speaker 2: I have to be hands free now, stupid ass camera there, and you got a can't pick my nose.
Speaker 1: They're gonna see it.
Speaker 2: And I got beat. I got beat today because I yawned. Yeah, so you're tired. You need to pull over for Rest like funk off Dale, stop masturba. Anyways, how they go again?
Speaker 1: You guys, only the only the noise I can imagine Angelica makes. You're probably going on the rumble strips. Try to give you a little extra stop give it out your secret.
Speaker 2: So anyways, this vehicle in front of me loses not one, but two tires bleue out.
Speaker 1: Fucking one went to the left, to the right.
Speaker 2: I hit the right side because it was on the left side of the vehicle, so blew out to the left. Is it's a duly vehicle, blew out to the left, and then the other one blew into the ind the actual vehicle, and then came back out. And I remember, stop, I remember like slowing down. I'm like, if I would have kept going, this tire would have rolled up on the top of the vehicle.
Speaker 1: So you were destination. Yeah, I was not on my phone luckily. That's you know what, that's somebody talking to you from above.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: His name is Dad, also named Scott. So Dad's above, Scott Wilson's above you giving you this information, whispering sweet nothing's in or sweet good driving. You get off your phone. You can get hit by a tire. No, I wore dead to the left. Don't tell what to do.
Speaker 2: Uh. Oh, the cameras, we would have stupid things. I cussed them out. Yeah, you know what I do too?
Speaker 1: You do I do too? I do? Do I do do? Is that the camera a company y policy?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is a company wide so no, it's not just me.
Speaker 1: I know, It's just they watched the tiktoks, are like, you know what, we gotta get a camera in that fucking car.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah that was you. I was. I was like, sucks, how am I supposed to make tiktoks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: God damn it. Like Scott said earlier, back to the hallways, baby, back to the hallways. Screw you should you should maybe stop buying you know, the old B s U and just start doing by the dumpster, you know, maybe maybe maybe get in the hallways again, do some more tiktoks? Actually park how many do you have any dancing tiktoks? Do you do dancing tiktoks?
Speaker 2: Negative?
Speaker 1: And then really no, He just lay on the floor and look at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh again the tree. The tree, yep is that we would call it.
Speaker 1: And that's what you just called it.
Speaker 2: What's what's your near death experience?
Speaker 1: Mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was going to the movie theater with a friend and he had a MITCHEUBC eclipse and this is the most tame one. This is the one that I'll say on the radio. As he was driving up it was wintertime, he hit a patch of ice and we were you know, he's obviously going fast, and we spun around and we were looking at the vehicles driving at us, going up like the you know, like right past L and M Fleet, you know, on that that overpass or whatever, and he like he did something like fast and furious shit, spun it around, and then we kept driving towards the movie theater and it was very quiet and there it wasn't really close but that whole like it felt like a lifetime. But like that couple of seconds where I'm like looking at vehicles that it's icy and they are now looking at our headlights. I'm like, oh no, And then he spun it around and he was like driving it was quiet. I go, that was fucking awesome, Like we almost died, but that was that was pretty cool. That's that's the tame version of me almost dying. There's a lot.
Speaker 2: I have a lot more to it that mine.
Speaker 1: Your dad almost killing you for putting a hole on his goddamn floor would probably no, no, no, you were the one that influenced Janie ignorant slots can't wait till Steely Dan just all of a sudden shows up one day and just murders you all the pain suffering that you and your brother put him through. Calm down, Buffalo Bob, Buffalo Bill, it's Buffalo Bob. Try to keep up with the show. But that was that? What was it? What was it? You didn't even know what the hell was the spin of the wheel death experience, near death experience joining the show. All right, let's go on to the news. We're trying to keep this short. I'm sorry, sorry, all right, we have some Kevin stories. I have been back for a while, so they've been piling up in the old news. Kevin breaks into a Tennessee candy store for the fourth time. That son of a bitch. You got a sweet teeth. You just can't get rid of it. Yeah. Wildlife officials in Tennessee are investigating a serial burglary after a candy store was broken into and ransacked by Kevin for the fourth time. The Gattleberg said on social media that the store was broken into by Kevin Thursday Thursday night, and the bruin caused a significant damage to the store and its waves. The post said the break in marked the fourth incident of Kevin bursting into the store. We have nurtured our arts and craft business in this community for thirty five years, spreading joy and love to your customers, blessed by a divine province. But this persistent Kevin is a challenge we urgently need to overcome. The owner's wrote, I mean, Kevin is just destroying them with this sweetooth. What do you think his favorite candy is in the candy store? O?
Speaker 2: Gob stoppers?
Speaker 1: You think gob stoppers? Why give me the why it likes to lock it.
Speaker 2: Job man.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's very few times in my life. I'm speechless. That's one of the hell are you sure that one is one of them? Why does he like to lick the gobstopper? Is that what you do with your gob stopper? Next question? No, that's du question. That is the question, Matt. How do you indulge in a gob stopper? There? You lick it and painting her friends? That's enough time out that poor picture that he sent you in his Timberwolves Jersey wonderway, no wonder, no wonder why your phone broke? No, you had to get a new one.
Speaker 6: Viruses from you You could treadsfer STDs onto your phone.
Speaker 1: Your iPhone is like, whoa, these are new Jesus, we have new diseases on the phone. And then then the whole Apple programmers are like, how the hell do we start these? It's good God weird. He passed his test with flag colors. His hepatitis test. He got two a's in a B. All right. Kevin was evicted from a California cross space may have found a new home. I think I've talked about this one earlier.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is January thirteenth, Kevin that was finally a victor from underneath the California House. After several months, man found a new home underneath another house nearby. You gotta stick with what works, you know, Kevin, which had been visiting Ken Johnson's home, Mike, don't nope, he's that's where he's going next. That son of a bitch and that actually might be the Kevin we know was finally evicted from a cross base underneath the house last week thanks to the effort of the Lake Tahoe based nonprofit called Bare League. It electrified. Matt was playing, Oh, they're shocking him, that son of a bitch. I bet Kevin liked that though he likes a little shocking experience, you know, because he was smoking new ports and ship. You know, I wish Kevin was here fishing right now. Oh yeah, I was really shocking. That's what I was doing underneath there. I was feeling myself smoking a new porch.
Speaker 2: I bet tell us more, what else were you doing?
Speaker 1: Well? I wasn't knocking. I was watching that Doctor Doolittle too, and then they had the female bear on there and it's like, ooh, buddy, I'm gonna alter geen of that house. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Kevin's into kinky shit obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's gotta he's all sugar hied and then he's just you know, getting after it. Kevin has a sweet tooth, Yeah he does. I mean, what else do you think he has? Well, okay, we all do, all right. This gentleman is telling us a new way to live. This gentleman eats up to one hundred live bubs a day. I love being the master of their destiny and how they massage my tongue on. Oh boy, I knew this would be for you. Imagine a low calorie protein pack noodle that evokes the butteriness of French cheeses. The good news is that you don't need to book a table at Buzzy's new bistro. This healthy delicacy is served in a brown paper bag, and it doesn't really put up a fight. Meal worms a contender for like one of the most favorite insects. A Chicago area resident named Carlos before slooping down a handful, I just got.
Speaker 2: A text, all right, just got a message that check your phone. I think Kevin is trying to call you.
Speaker 1: Oh, is he Yeah, I don't see anything right yet. Oh, here we go. All right, call, you're gonna call.
Speaker 2: Hold. Let me turn this down. Put on speaker so you can all hear it. Little there you go.
Speaker 1: This is breaking news on a podcast. Hey guys, Hey, Kevin, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 1: You know it's it's interesting. We're just hanging out, you know. I was talking about where you've been and what you've been up to. I'm hanging out. Literally.
Speaker 2: What what are you doing on in the fish house? Are you?
Speaker 1: Do you have somebody with you? Oh? Well? Were you knocking on Heaven's door? Hey? What were you doing underneath there? All right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Uh? Kevin?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: What what's going on lately? Like you've been trapped inside like these homes and uh other places?
Speaker 1: Are you all right? Oh? You know what's really fun? Delays? I don't like delays.
Speaker 2: You don't like delays? How come because I can.
Speaker 1: Hear myself talking on one thing and I'm talking on the other.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, oh those delays.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Hold. Okay, are you knocking again?
Speaker 1: Hey? Are you jigging your lure? All right? I's going guys bad? You know, are you outside having a heater having a newport. Yeah, I'm ripping out here. It's weedy out here. I don't know if a bear shits in the woods, but gogzo.
Speaker 2: Ship on the ice.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? Are you watching? I'm out here in the elements.
Speaker 2: Well you're a bear, he should all right.
Speaker 1: So since we have you now, we got to hit to the hard hitting questions. Yeah, your sweet tooth. You know you're breaking into that candy store. What are you in there for? Matt says, do you like licking gob stoppers? I beg to differ. Oh, would know. He's the king of the gobstopper liquors. Damn it, I got nothing. Yeah, nothing, you're just in there for all the sweets. I just wanted to call and say, I should be hibernating right now. Yeah, but you're up. So is this the new way for Kevin to stay up and active, you know, being out that you're out there trying to fish, you know, like what you know humans would be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep, yep, I'm I'm right now.
Speaker 1: I'm fashioning a hose off of the pickup truck and putting it up to the window on the fish house. So these guys just fall asleep peacefully. Are you trying to kill him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you trying to make your make your way into a new house? Yeah? Yeah, and then there's plenty to eat, if you know what I mean. Yeah, I got you. This is more what's in your taste buds? You know the fish. You're not breaking into places, You're you're you're going more natural. Now Kevin's turned a corner. A couple more gob stoppers. I'll give you one. Anything in the future for Kevin, you know what I mean? What what's Kevin's future hold for us?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm gonna wake up in the spring, probably find myself a sour or two out of my way. Matt wants to know what you were doing knocking underneath there where you know you just uh were you just trying to make yourself known? Or were you uh you know, getting after it? Oh you know, I don't know, man, it was hibernating, all right, But it's all right. Nice talking to Kevin by Calvy.
Speaker 2: That was Kevin the Bear. People, that was Kevin the Bear.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know he listened, but yes, this gentleman, he eats uh bugs. It's good news that you don't need a book or a table buzz. You know, the new bestrope meal worms for most favorite insects at Chicago Area, Carlos declares, slipping down a handful, and he goes, My favorite thing about them is the flavor. It's a lot like buttered popcorn. I can't imagine any insect tastes. And then there's a picture of him just throwing him down, just getting Oh God, if you haven't gag yet, brace yourself. Carlos, twenty six, scarfs down heaps of live meal worms and roaches on Wednesday's episode of TLC's My Strange Addiction. An exclusive preview clipped provided by The Post, Carlos seems to like crickets to a veggie delight. Interesting. I thought you might like the massaging his tongue aspect of that. Would you eat a meal worm? I don't think that's what they do. I don't think that's exactly how they do. They get the little tiny arms though, you know, yeah, so yeah, kind of like that. It's basically like that. Okay, man, all right, A crash truck releases fifteen thousand live crabs, and that's exactly what Matt Jeffrey has going up between the thighs right now. Matt Geffrey opened up his pants and a recovery crew was summoned to an Irish road when a truck carrying up to fifteen thousand crabs crashed into a ditch and set the crustaceans free. You crab carrying, son of a bitch, What a story, Mark, Oh, that's not my story. And here's another one, potentially scary link between nose picking and Alzheimer's.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 1: Some of the population pick their nose, sometimes several times a day. This may seem like a harmless habit, but frequently digging for gold may have dire consequences. You don't care. Dirty fingers can introduce bacteria into the nose, causing infections that can lead to the custing, tissue damage and nosebleeds. Whatever that guy's really getting Duty's almost to the second knuckle.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Researchers are investigating the theory that trauma to the nasal lining could transmit germs to the brain, potentially triggering inflammation and the formation of I can't say that word. Thank you, Samuel Jordan. These are the hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease. Matt is this gonna make you stop picking your nose. How often do you really pick your nose a lot for the show? Oh you just you just do it for a comedy. You don't do it for any of it. Now, this lady is into something real weird. I snort all of my food, from omlets to steak. It feels phenomenal, even though I'm at risk of infections. It's kind of going back to the same thing. But this lady grinds up all her food and snorts it. Wow, Jesus, it is disgusting. I started, honestly with a dare try starting a flavored fruit drink. She continued, I got a head rush, but it was actually Rudi here. Then I was half I thought with my mouth it was phenomenal. Since then, I have been having my entire diet nasally for about five years.
Speaker 2: Comments are flowing in about me picking my nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh uh.
Speaker 2: Dustin said that camera's gonna save Jeffrey's life, like he.
Speaker 1: Cares about that, don't care? Instead of like you're tired, you pull over, You need to see a doctor. What about the fifteen thousand crabs you have? You should really go see a doctor. It's a woman in your room. See it's a good one. You're right, Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I'm not using it more.
Speaker 1: And this one, I don't know if he's been caught yet because I'm just reading the headline. A thief snatched the beloved Walris penis from fame New New Jersey restaurant Donkey's Place. An owner needs help getting it back. Matt, Jeffrey just returned the Walrust penis. You know no cuckoop could choose. Yeah, the thief snatched that beloved antique Walr's penis bone, so they must have bones, you know. The rest of us just have like U blood and stuff down there, I guess. So behind the bar at the famed Camden, New Jersey cheese steak joint Donkey's Place. That's a terrible name, Donkey's Places for a steak restaurant. She went back to do something else and the one dude stole it. Owner Rob Lucas Junior. We got this picture, but I don't think he's from around town. Matt, where were you? Don't worry about it? January seventh, Matt, where were you stealing Walrs penis?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: This one I really do think has something to do with Matt? Why? Why is all everything I looked at it just got it and I knew it was just gonna be me and here. So I'm just going to attack the hell out of you. Librarians under attack from a wave of creepy kickstars and fetishists actually harassing them at work. We do not get paid enough, she says, that's what you're trying to do. The librarian routinely finds herself being propositioned by vermin disguised as innocent bookworms. Every day is something new Hardgrave, based near Washington, d C. Exclusively groaned the Post, detailing that many obscene phone calls she receives from creeps who get their jollys from sexually harassing librarians. Matt, you want to finance, he said on here. You do like the glasses on the ladies, right? Is that what you say to them?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Good God, Matt, you gotta leave these ladies alone. They're just out there trying to spread the books around, you know, and make sure that creeps like you, you know what I do? Stop calling him? That is it for the new.
Speaker 7: Welcome Back Bruce. They don't get paid enough, Matt, for your I'll do better time. You should thank you, you know what, that's all you can really do. You know, you can't just say that you're gonna stop, because we all know that that's a bit of a farce.
Speaker 2: But are you sure?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, it's you the one that's doing it. So justin people like.
Speaker 2: You, justin said a and a razor and a can of can of raid. If you're embarrassed to see the doctor, Matt, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There you go. Well he's counting him because there's fifteen thousand he has. He has a number. Maybe it's the woman in your room. That's the reason why you've got it, that bitch. Wow. All right, that's it for the news that we have one more before we move on to the second half. We'll talk about some vikings I have. I have a game for Matt and he's got his. What do you have? I have? Miss connections? Miss connections? All right, here's the last one. Did you crack the beer yet?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: All right? The Minnesota Wild. My boy is on a bit of a cold streak right now. The Wall of Saint Paul has felled down, the Berlin Wall. I got his ass kick last night. But they're still doing fairly well. They got sixty one points right now there. It's good for fourth in the NHL, still third in the Western Conference Central Division, you know, but it's you know, it's still a long season ago. The Quinn Hughes trade, I think has been a been a good thing for them.
Speaker 2: I've we talked about it and Jesse Pierce we talked about it last week that she said that Billy g is going all in.
Speaker 1: I've heard also heard rumblings of Krill talking to another Pittsburgh Penguin. I think they're trying to get Mulkin, which I don't know. He's kind of old.
Speaker 2: Uh, Scott, let's not talk about that.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it, Scott. Oh damnit, he's not here, no, because it's what I literally told you before the show is what he's trying to do. How many points do you think Quinn Hughes has between the Vancouver Canucks and the Minnesota Wild. That's a serious question, man, I'm asking he was seriously how many points total? Yes? Uh thirty nine?
Speaker 2: Ah damn?
Speaker 1: So close? Not bad, not bad, not bad, not bad. Matt Boldi's still our goal leader with twenty seven. Good Curll's I mean, our point leader is a crill with fifty two bowldies with fifty one. Queen Hughes at thirty nine, even though he just joined not too terribly long ago. Uh yeah, my boy Wallstead's not look good though. I don't know why they played him back to back games. I don't know if it's maybe Gus Buss if he had got into a settle, he made it. You know what, he probably did have a woman in his room and he's like, you know what, you know what Willsteed, you're going back to back tonight, but you know they're still doing really well. And then anyway, how is your sex life? Okay, calm down with the button b Sorry, but you know it's uh the long season. Hopefully my boy gets it back. Gus Bust will be you know. Obviously it's not hurt. I'm excited about this queen his story. At first, I wasn't very much because we gave up a lot. But I think ROSSI already got hurt. So there's that.
Speaker 2: Uh Boldie's Boldie to the I R chat.
Speaker 1: Oh so he is no longer going to be on the USA team. Then that's unfortunate. Well, you know, I mean, honestly, I think, what do we I don't know what the bro Deane situation is or Gusterson's on the other teams, But I mean, I know we have favor Hughes, but Boldie on the men's US Men's Olympic hockey team. I know this is not wild, but did you see that sick pass from the Gopher's lady? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it dribbled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she like picked it up. Well, she's skating full speed, picked it up, smacked it down on the ice, and then passed it for a goal. That might be the most unbelievable assist I've ever seen in my life. And if anybody hasn't seen it, and you're listening right now, google it. Also.
Speaker 2: Chad said Boldi's on the IRA, broden Is on the IR, and Eck, I don't believe that. I don't believe our sources here w I.
Speaker 1: Mean we got a couple of weeks. I mean, Eric's and X always kind of hurt here and there. Brodian's always been kind of hurt, so I and then we got a couple of weeks off too. So the more norther we get to rest a little bit, I think it's better for us. Good Everson got fired unfortunately from the Blue Jackets. Grandpa, is that what you call them?
Speaker 2: Grandpa?
Speaker 1: Was that when you were licking as gobstoppers? Oh? Yes, no, yes, but no damn yeah. The Tampa Bay Lightning now have overtaken the while there's third in the NHL. They had won eleven in a row to get there, though. Fuck well whatever, we're still third. I mean in our own division. That's so wild. We're fourth in the NHL, third in our own division, So Dallas Star we're only two points behind the Stars. But I just hope we don't normally get like that January February swoon and then we gotta like start winning like crazy before the playoffs to make it in. I think we got a decent enough roster than one over. Wow, calm down, sauce, Matt. Would you like to add anything sports wise to this six pack other than a button bar?
Speaker 2: I'm filling in the gaps.
Speaker 1: Just the gaps. Is that how you got the fifteen thousand crabs besides licking gobsto I guarantee it. Stop talking about Flores's boobs. Okay, I don't think. I don't know he fit, but I don't know if he's You just said a lot without saying a damn word. All right, we're gonna move on to the second half. Thank you for listening to Matt Jeffery's nonsense. My intellectual sports takes way better than mind. And that's sweet news about Matt Jeffrey and Kevin all over the place. Look out, people, we have some predators. The just kidding. He's not a predator. He wishes he was. He wishes he was in Nashville playing on that hockey team. Please steal you know what, You could be your own button bar out stay If you want to hear more noises and less to leg and talk, join the Beer Belly Sports Radio Network. Be back live. You're listening to beer Bery Sports.
Speaker 2: If I hear Yamo be there one more time, I'm going to Yamo burn this place to the ground.
Speaker 1: You're listening to it a beer Belly Sports there, don't you know? They continued to be the semipro.
Speaker 2: Of the sports doc world. Hey Brews, why are you loading your recliner, a TV, and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 1: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at Home Choice in Bemidji. Use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, a hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 2: I'm heading there right now.
Speaker 1: Do they sell cageraters? Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it. Head to home choice in Bamigi today use promo code BBS or beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 5: This is Lois from the Knob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge, where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaide batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of i Taska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 3: Take your next gathering legendary with Herbert and Gerbert's catering. Why settle for the ordinary when you can have extraordinary selps inside this holiday season. Take the worry out of your meal planning with Erbert and Gerbert's Colossus boxes, giant soups, creamy back cheese and sides. It'll make everybody smiley. Big groups, small groups, hungry groups, take cater to them all. Unwrap the flavor with Erbert and Gribbert this season and call it in or order online to make your holiday extra delicious. Herbert and Gribbert's on the corner of fifteen ten Bamigia Avenue.
Speaker 8: Looking for fast and reliable internet service, choose Paul Bunyon Communications your local broadband cooperative. Switch today and choose from two great deals. Save twenty dollars a month on our gigabit Internet service for a full year, or get your first two months of internet service free, and both offers include a year of free gigazone Wi Fi service. Don't wait, switch to Paul Bunyan Communications powered by the Gigazone. Sign up now at Paul Bunyan dot net or visit us in BIMIDGI or Grand Rapids. Some restrictions may apply call for details, so.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna wing it.
Speaker 2: There's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens.
Speaker 1: Now, let's see what happens. So that Beerbelly Sports Podcasts. Are you a fan of Minnesota sports? Do you need some Minnesota gear? If those are both a yes, go to sodastick dot com to get your original Minnesota inspired goods. If you haven't seen this stuff yet, you gotta check it out. One of my favorites design is the Minnesota Moon by Randy Moss or the John Randall Hatton I'm actually wearing right now. All of their upail is designed and screenprinted here in Minnesota on super Soft Super Company shirts and hoodies. You'll love it. We're going to hook you up with fifteen percent off your next order. Use the promo code beer belly one word for fifteen percent off. That is a sodastick dot com designed by Minnesotan's for Minnesotans. Code beer belly for fifteen percent off your next order. Welcome back to the beer Belly Sports Podcast with Angelica Jeffrey, who we just found out Lick's cob Stoppers and I am Bruce leg Yes, yes you are, Yes, yes I am, and we're will we have miss connections.
Speaker 2: We do have miss connections.
Speaker 1: And I have a game for Matt. And we're gonna talk to Minnesota Vikings here in the second half, and we're gonna listen to some comments. They already in the comments. Got anything we want to talk about weekend talking about or they should be. I mean, that's like I said, not a fan of that.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: Well, it's fifteen thousands, a lot.
Speaker 2: Your honor.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not there yet. I've had a lot of a lot of professions in my life, and you know I'm going to work my way there one day.
Speaker 2: We are also have our picks for our NFL that's true, divisional. I have everybody picks, but yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were gonna be on the show. Yes, he's yelling me for I to make my picks. I didn't yell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're the only one who did yell at me, you didn't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lose anyways. Different Actually, I kind of made a comeback in the picks. I was unbelievable. Only I only lost to Dusten by two games, and I was in the cellar and you were laughing at me, like obsition in your mirror. Closer than they appear. That's pretty good. Where the body's at, Matt? Where are the crabs at? Where are the crustaceans at? Matt?
Speaker 2: All right, miss connections, let's let's do it, fire them up. So so if you don't want miss connections, miss connections basically just me reading uh stuff I've on the old Internet usually read it or Craigslist, and I have both.
Speaker 3: Good for you the supermarkets and don't know where else to turn searching for love on the internet. It's time for missed connections with Matt Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: All right, So this first one I read it only once, shock, and here it is. Let's go Ashley from fish Town. This is up in the Philly area, by the way too.
Speaker 1: It's ross from Smart Park Shuttle. Loll. Hold on so he knows her name?
Speaker 2: Yep, hold on, he gets better Okay from Smart Park Shuttle. Lol. We shared a ride yesterday one ten on the way back to our cars. We're both coming back from snowboarding in Colorado, and chat at the whole ride about snowboarding trips, your all to your Alta ultra marathon and our vigorous injuries. I should have given you my number, but frozen in the moment. Hopefully you see this dot dot dot. Maybe we can grasb some coffee sometime.
Speaker 1: It's up to fate. Now, it's up to fate or go back to the goddamn same mountain that you were vigorously injured on their hands up? Update? Oh this is is this a misconnection connection? She reached out. I had here. This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I had zero expectations about the internet came through for us once. Hand clapping emojis. Thanks for getting this post out there.
Speaker 1: So something vigorously happened after that or what probably we'll just assumed.
Speaker 2: So yeah, good for him.
Speaker 1: Do you think they did it well snowboarding interesting slaphands or would you be like a chairlift guy? Chairliftlift? What is it? This is that time of the year where it's like go through six inches of car harn't to get to two in Hold on, I'm a girl, not a show.
Speaker 2: Give me a minute here, give me a hot uh next one in Rochester chaster Yester all great movie pole.
Speaker 1: This is a long shot.
Speaker 2: I I met you at lux last night around maybe one thirty am.
Speaker 1: I don't know, around one thirty am. I was wearing a plaid shirt.
Speaker 2: And black jeans. We deaf hit it off, but I but I was a bit inebriated in there. It would be nice to actually get to know you.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: I mean shot because if they said the lux right, the lu the Luxer, maybe it could be just a random bar name anywhere.
Speaker 2: They could have been who knows all right. Next one, this was in Madison, Wisconsin, using a throwaway. I twenty four female was out at the Pheasant Branch yesterday watching a king fisher when you question mark male and your friend walked up.
Speaker 1: That's what it says.
Speaker 2: Maybe didn't know the age, but allegedly we chatted. We chatted for a bit about birds, specifying the cedar wax wing you saw earlier. Don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Talk about birds, fucking nerds.
Speaker 2: I remember saying how much I love cedar wax wings and haven't seen them yet. Today has laid you and your friend continuing to walk and I stayed to watch the king fisher more about five minutes later, you came back and tell me to tell me that the cedar wax wings moved closer. So can you look up a cedar wax wing? I tell it is. There was something about something about the way that you came back to tell me you saw wax wing.
Speaker 1: That was very sweet.
Speaker 2: And I've been thinking about the interactions since then. I've seen these misconnection posts and thought, I shoot my shot either way. I hope you have many birds in your future. My face them with you.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is the wax it's gobbling the ball? First picture gobbling a ball, It's it's a bird. So it's like a rat with wings because I fucking hate that species. No, there all are to me. I hate birds. It's got some yellowish and brown and then some blue at the wing tips. But they're just I mean, you're out. They're talking about birds, nerds, bird law. But I mean, I'm sorry, I kind of checked out there when you told me. She came back, though she.
Speaker 2: Did come back to tell them what again, that the cedar wax wing moved closer? When what the bird moved closer to him, I guess, or just in general.
Speaker 1: So he's like, oh my god, this is my this is the only girl or is it a girl talking to a guy?
Speaker 2: Girl talking to a guy?
Speaker 1: That's you know what, that's a match made in heaven. You know, like, how often do you talk to people that are talking about I mean and wow nerds. Again, I'm not a big fan of birds, so I mean there's probably a whole group. I know there's bird watchers out there, so I'm a birdwatch I don't think that's how that song goes? No good, you know what. Hopefully the internet finds them. If not, there'll be another person out there goes I love the cedar wax wings? How dare they? And you know what? Am we gonna talk to this lady about cedar waxwings? And I'm gobbling whatever? This orange ball is going.
Speaker 2: All right? Next one Valencia not Danny College? Oh good, good pull misconnection West Campus. Asian chick might have been pregnant or just bigger, but you wow, I'm reading I know what it says.
Speaker 1: Wow, if you're trying to reach out and fight her, maybe pregnant or just bigger, why don't you just put lady? You know, like, even if she didn't read it, even if yeah, this guy's like fuck it fucking.
Speaker 2: Anyways, she does, I'll start over Asian chick might have been pregnant or just bigger. But you were staring at me and my gee while I was connecting my bluetooth. Then schemed into skip it said, its schemed.
Speaker 1: You know the younger king. That's probably like, that's probably like another word that we don't even know yet, schemed into a building eleven, building eleven.
Speaker 2: But I thought you look pretty. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 1: Do you think those are terms of endearment, you know, like maybe pregnant or just bigger. I'm good, you're well. I was looking at my bluetooth. We've made a definite eye contact, and I'm thinking, yeah, I could be that baby's dag or I could feed you lunch.
Speaker 2: Tyler said, I forgot about your that you're terrified of birds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate them, terrible animals. Hey chat said, hey, prego or fat chick. Wow, I don't write that's a cold blooded and you're putting that on the for a misconnection. Yeah, throw it out there. Shit, you never know.
Speaker 2: Otter Lake Dog Park, End of Summer Golden Doodles in White Bear Township. We met towards the end of summer at otter Lake Bear the otter Lake dog Park. While our golden dudles were happily playing together. We talked for a bit as the dogs ran around and conversated and the conversation felt easy and natural. You were a little younger female and I was a little older male than you, and then you, but I felt a genuine connection that stuck with me. I've been thinking about the day and wishing I asked you for your contact. Infel this dude's old by just saying that if this sounds like you and you remember our dogs playing together at the end of summer, I like to connect. Sorry, I really love to connect again and continue our conversation.
Speaker 1: These are the ones that you know what it's like. In the words of Peter Griffin, grinds my gears. She's at the dog park, you know what I mean? Maybe she's from out of town. You know what I'm saying. Maybe she's out of town. Maybe, but why don't you go back to the same dog park? And also calling where you pick up chicks a dog park? Probably not a good man, I mean, is that there's that? Yeah, I was at the dog park the other day at the grocery store and uh, and I was there. Yeah, real, Raspy was at the dog park? Is Kevin there? No?
Speaker 2: All right? Uh? Looking for a lady that used to come see me? Used to come Fargo misconnections?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Matt's like, I'm on the what is the way here? We got together? Holy shit, he's gone funk out of here. I'll show you fifteen thousand crabs, baby, don't worry about it. Pictures that might be a pleasure that they don't even know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna find out. We got together a few times. Haven't heard from you in a while. Let's chat.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you read that one again. I apologize I ruined that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm also reading with Dustin said to you, said, hey, we used to go to otter Lake Otter Lake Park when I was in elementary would anyways? Anyways, we got together a few times. Haven't heard from you in a while. Let's chat, let's not There is two more grilled again, eh, lady for Man and Fargo a couple of blocks from Fargo North High School.
Speaker 1: You'll two six two seven zero blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Find that childhood fear you thought. Grilled with questions about something you thought you'd forgotten. Gotta love nostalgic.
Speaker 1: I don't even know a lot of words in there, a lot of words, and I don't even understand.
Speaker 3: What that was.
Speaker 2: Don't know just reading what I see one more time a time in Yeah, a couple of blocks from Fargo North High School. You'll two six to seven zero seven three blah blah blah blah blah. I can't read them. I could do the rest of the phone number. Yeah, find that childhood of fear you thought you left behind getting grilled with questions about something you thought you forgot anytime.
Speaker 1: Anytime you put a school into a misconnection. Not a good Chris Hansen should be like in all right, last one Texas Roadhouse in Fargo, Great cinnamon butter.
Speaker 2: We celebrated my dad's birthday tonight, December thirtieth at Texas Roadhouse in Fargo. You bumped it to me while we were waiting to be seated. The fucking seats are it started tight enough to get through everything?
Speaker 1: So you're gonna you're getting waited? Was right? I gotcha? I might have, but I might as well been knocked off my feet.
Speaker 2: I think your night name might have been Liz. Anyways, he tried, adele you'll ever see this, but you sure took my breath away for a second there before I dined on some delicious medium well New York strips. Fucking all right, I just like, how.
Speaker 1: Does that even get through? Like just every lady with the name Liz that looks at misconnections? And what if he does from another like Elizabeth or what else would that be? Would there be another name involved with liz Is? There's just some girls name Liz there. Yeah, I guess I think so. I don't know. I've known liz Is, but I think that most of them are Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I'm not quite sure because you never.
Speaker 1: Catch their names because you're insensitive, like that song I played for you earlier. Yeah, wow, all right, should we go picks? Well you want to talk, all right, we'll do that and then we'll talk vikings or oh yeah, let's do vikings.
Speaker 2: Then let's get into because.
Speaker 1: There's not a whole lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, let's quickly do some bikings for you, because I mean, we talked a little bit about last year but last week, but you weren't here for it, so well, I mean, we are what is it.
Speaker 1: Forty million dollars over the cat. But Hargraves and Ryan Kelly are probably both going to be gone. I think that clears up about twenty millions what I heard on the radio today. And then Hockinson and Aaron Jones probably bye bye because they made the mistake of not drafting scatter Boot even though he got hurt.
Speaker 2: But uh, you love that man? I do you should buy his jersey?
Speaker 1: To be honest, No, not really because it's a Giants jersey. I'm not going to buy another team. I'm not going to wear another team jersey with another grown man's name on the back. What's wrong with that? I don't understand. Not my favorite team?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so it has to be your favorite team, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: We're just wearing random ship. I mean, dude, if it was a Drew Bledsoe jersey that was my favorite quarterback growing up, that's totally different. Do you have any do you have any favorite player from a different team?
Speaker 2: John Elway?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's different than if you had an a jersey. But if you were wearing like a Jackson Dart.
Speaker 2: No, I get Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: You know, like, I'm not gonna wear that, but I just think that the the Viking, and then there's already Aaron Rodgers. You can already start playing the hero thing again. Oh, I mean that's already coming back. He cried when Tomlin left you. Well, he's sensual. But this draft coming up at number seventeen? What do you why are you doing that? Are you looking at? Yeah? Do you want to know?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: Why are you handing me this?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just okay, this is for the comedy ventor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this for a microphone on the streets when you know, when.
Speaker 1: On the streets. When Rogers can signed where were you?
Speaker 2: Where were you?
Speaker 1: But they can also extend Brian O'Neill maybe, you know, maybe talk to Justin Jefferson about redoing some of his contracts.
Speaker 2: He probably should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still got a thousand yards and let's be honest, Max Brosmer not an NFL quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also think that Kevin O'Connell was pissed the whole year because I think he really wanted Aaron Rodgers, and I think that he was pissed in his plate calling because it was so are we trying to tank on purpose. No, I just think he was like, I want to show you what these guys have and what my offense has to offer, you know, because I mean and and then Sam Darnold now being the number one seed, the biggest champion for him last year, right arguing for us signing him and everybody's saying he's going to be a dud, and now arguing the other way, like, no, we should have let him go. We should have paid him thirty million idiots. I don't think so, I don't really, I don't know, man, I'm still okay with it. He's got a no bleak injury now, and I mean that that Seattle defense is good, that run games good. So I don't know. What's what If he wins next week, I'll maybe start eating my words. Okay, it's I don't know. Do you do we sign?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Who do we? How do I word this? What's a good veteran quarterback you think we should bring in? Not named Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 2: What about Kirk? No, he just got no, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's on that and they have to pay him a ship ton of money. He's probably gonna get het.
Speaker 2: They're gettingtructuring.
Speaker 1: He might restructure. I guess I don't know that that's that's that's you know, this is why it's called wild speculation. Wow. Well, the last one last the word bumps from Matthew Geffery are electric tonight, finger gun. I just you know, there's got to be some veteran quarterback that we have to bring in that at least puts pressure on JJ to perform better. You know, on the Minnesota Viking situation, a run game has to be better. I mean, and Ryan Kelly, your boy Peyton was right about one of the two. He's fifty percent right. Will Fryes was good. He wasn't terrible like he said he was going to be, because it was just what him and O'Neil that played pretty much the whole year. I mean O'Neil got hurt for a few plays, but other than that, Donovan Jackson was down. I mean, Christian Dereshaw, what the hell was that this whole year? Was that him? Or was that the team saying I'm not gonna play?
Speaker 2: What do you think, Matt I don't think give a shit.
Speaker 1: Do you don't think he cared? No?
Speaker 2: Uh Ezra Cleveland for the Jacksonville Jaguars, he guys got a seventh round pick.
Speaker 1: Sixth get it right? Sixth bad? He wouldn't he's he's on Jackson. I mean, how good was he? Obviously he must be pretty good. I mean pretty good. I think he signed about the same contract though. That will fries it. I think, well they trade him. My biggest thing is with our new defensive coordinator, probably because I'm assuming Flores is gone, like I put ninety percent on it. I'll do a shot at that Flores is not. Are you willing to say that he is our defensive coordinator next year?
Speaker 3: Well, apparently the no clear option has been pressed. It's now time for another Peter Coley sports back.
Speaker 2: I will say that.
Speaker 1: I'll even put it to you like this, is he our defensive coordinator? Or is he not? He doesn't have to be a head coach. Maybe he takes the commander's defensive coordinator? Is Brian Flores back? I say that he's not, and you can hold on? Let me rephrase that you can. I'll put a bet out that he is not the Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator next year and he's a head coach. Are you willing to bet against that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So he could be the commander's defensive quarter. That's your only win.
Speaker 2: He has to be a defensive corner or come back to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yes, anything else. Yeah, he's going to be a head coach. Dustin's right, He's going to be in pittsburghor Baltimore. So you think that he's going to be back or the Commanders or a defensive coordinator somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna come back to Minnesota.
Speaker 1: You think he's coming back to Minnesota, Okay, So then I say he's not. So there you go. And how does that? How does that affect our defense? We've built this defense now around him for the last three years. What does that mean for Andrew Van Kinkle?
Speaker 2: What does that mean for Harry hit Man?
Speaker 1: Harry's retired. Well, when Brian Flores goes to the Steelers of the Ravens and they're in a little bit of trouble, hit Man, Harry Mike go back because he loves he loves Brian Floores, and I just I'm ordered, like, what's up with Dallas Turner, Jonathan Gernard, Andrew Van Ginkel. What if we go back to a four to three? I love the three four, yeah, but not everybody does you known't you get a new defensive coordinator. So I just the this upcoming off season, which is in any NFL season, even if you've won the championship. It's because I mean, like the Eagles this year look pretty terrible. Yeah, I mean, is a j Brown gone?
Speaker 2: He has to be?
Speaker 1: How disconnected he looked from the team.
Speaker 2: They're gonna sign Chats, They're gonna sign Rivers.
Speaker 1: You know what as a backup option? Dude, he's in shape. Yeah, round is the shape, as Justin Exterer would say, he is banking as old lady on our regular anybody who wears a Bolo tye. He didn't do terrible in Indianapolis play, and then the Sauce Gardner trade didn't really turn out. I wanted, Oh, I know right, you're on top of the world. I mean, Daniel Jones could come back to the Vikings, but I doubt it because we're looking to have jjbr starter. So just things to think about in the off season is basically what I'm getting at here. Our draft stock. What do we get with Caleb Downs the off the Ohio State safety? Where do we go? It depends on our coordinators. What's going on. Jordan Adison in the words of I forgot his name on the movie. But Jim Carrey and liar, liar, stop breaking the law, asshole. What did he do exactly? They said it. Yeah, I think he was at like some bar, a noodle bar. Yeah that's whatever. I kind of I didn't care enough to look, but it's like, stop getting arrested, man, Jesus, not breaking lawn. And he had a lot of drops last year, most like the Vikings. Did you know our quarterback play was bad? But you know, I get it's one thing when you finally hit the ball and it's not been accurate all year, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, what is this thing?
Speaker 1: It's finally right here? Oh shit? So uh yeah, this offseason is going.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 2: Also a lot of people know it was fun playing for the Minnesota Vikings and for the Carolina Panthers and for the Pittsburgh Steelers. So I've, like everybody saw, feel I've retired from the NFL.
Speaker 1: Terrible trade this year. Me and George Prince are on record saying that, and I think Dustin May as well. I don't remember everything because I don't.
Speaker 2: Scott said trust passing.
Speaker 1: Trustpassing, and nobody was like like a noodle bar or something. Was he drunk? Who knows, dude, it's now he's untradable. Yeah that sucks, dude. Now he he has zero assets. You can't trade him like we we would have been able to do before, but now he's just now he's stuck. Now you have to wade through this. He's probably gonna get like a five game suspension, you know, stop breaking the law, asshole. God damn it, dude. So frustrating, So just frustrating. God damn it, dude. He's got talent, you know, he's a decent wide receiver, frustrating average, maybe a little above average. But all right, let's move on to a fantasy football. No no, no, no, no, no, no, that's right. No fantasy football, that's right.
Speaker 2: So for people who do not know Beerbody Sports, who did a fantasy football, I got my teeth kicked in.
Speaker 1: I want music when I put this damn thing on. Okay, I want to say the championship game was between me and my son, which, as uh Travis would say about Sam, I was my son Sam telling him all of his moves. Didn't take to it so well, So next year he's out of the league. The second place person is not going to play again. But here I am putting on this ring that Scott already tainted because we put it on. He did that, son of a bitch. Let's see it.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Bruce's Ballers took the championship. It got a little dicey with Bijon Robinson getting forty five points. When I woke up the next morning, I thought I had it in the bag. I only beat my son by five points, but Jackson took down Travis in the Jamier Gibbs didn't have a whole lot of points in the game against Minnesota. Christian McCaffrey helped me take it home against Scott. It was It was a great season for the Bruce's Ballers, and championship was well deserved by this man who I drafted my team byganizations. Yes, thank you. I appreciate this ring. It's beautiful. It's gonna go you.
Speaker 2: Your wife for sending me the link for it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know I told her to you because I okay, okay, okay, now it comes out. It wasn't Jada's it was your right, No, it was her idea yea, no, she was like, we should get one of them like, yeah, that's cool. I'd love to watch somebody else wear that, But now it's me. I don't have a speech prepared, but you know, you had. I uh, I like to thank those little bastards out there, you know, Christian McCaffrey mostly going out there doing the work, getting the touchdowns to beat Scott Wilson. It was a great victory for me. Yeah, I play a little bit, and I think this should be called the leg Championship moving forward. You know, Lombardi get to win two in a row to get your name on it. Well, whatever there was, there was two legs in the championship name, you know, so two legs, you know, Lieutenant Dan can't say that. John Griesel can't say that. A lot of people in the world that can't say two legs. But by hard work and my dedication paid off. I mean, and it's sparkly, it's it's very nice. Is that gold is gold? You spent a lot of money on this. No, it was a good season. I uh, my points and the points against though it always seemed like people always played their best game against me until they didn't.
Speaker 2: I had, Yeah, you you can't Jalen Hurst, who got his like who sucked balls?
Speaker 1: Then I had uh, oh did you lick them like a gob stopper? And then oh, that's a new sock.
Speaker 2: I'm not a gobstop And then I had Daniels who was hurt half the year, and then receiving corps fell apart, and Justin Jefferson and my receiving corps fucking fell apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Stuff when you have Max Brozmer.
Speaker 2: Out there, Yeah, this is gonna suck.
Speaker 1: No, but that was a good year. I can't wait for it this next year. It was. It was fun good. I'm glad. I'm glad next year. Uh to hope to repeat, hold to repeat?
Speaker 2: All right, well maybe name you know what.
Speaker 1: This is my third fantasy football championship in my twenty plus years winning or playing fantasy football. I am owed almost three hundred dollars by the guy I never got paid for my first fantasy football champions son of a And if the guy is out there listening, you owe me money, you son of a bitch. Oh good for you.
Speaker 2: All right, we can move on, all right, So we do our picks now our NFL be really sports. Yes, better edge picks, yes for these spread spread spread it on, Let me get let me get all these picks up.
Speaker 1: Get them up.
Speaker 2: So we have our picks that we have, key, you write them all down for me, because I'm gonna try to do all these because I have them on different spots in the in the phone. I don't care what spot you have them in. All right, let's get the music up for you. All right, So let's kind of go over the standings. So it's not just Beerbellley Group itself, it's.
Speaker 1: The whole entire radio network network.
Speaker 2: So here's the pickup standings. Dustin should probably be in the parlay. Yeah, six and oh. Last week in Bruce and Me and Vince five and one fighting for the second place.
Speaker 1: Which one did you get wrong? I don't remember the I got the Carolina because I picked the Rams, but they were ten and a half underdogs.
Speaker 2: Thanks Clay. Matt does not know how to write them down for him. Yeah, well I'm reading stuff and whatnot. Anyways, and fighting for third place is justin TJ and Travis. They are are they are four and two so far in this uh postseason. And then in last place is Scott and Sam at two and four, So that sucks.
Speaker 1: But anything can change. Anything can change Uh.
Speaker 2: The Super Bowl picks the Jaguar. The Jaguars are out, Sam picked them, and the Eagles are out and TJ picked them tough.
Speaker 1: Look, but but our Super Bowl picks are still going good. Uh.
Speaker 2: Travis has the seed Chickens and the.
Speaker 1: Mayor Prince George George, Prince George, Sorry, George, Prince, My bad. I was like, is that the nickname that you Is this another one of those names where you got the.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, I'm so happy you weren't here last week because you were gonna tell that to Charlie. Oh, I would have I know you would have.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then our picks for the Super Bowl for be really sports is Dustin has a sea chicken as well. Bruce, you have the Rams, Scott has the Buffalo Wings, and I have the many ponies like the Broncos. Vince has the Sea chickens, and the Uh Justin Extrom has the Rahums of All right, let's get to our picks first game.
Speaker 1: Do you have everybody else's I have pretty.
Speaker 2: Much everybody else's I've I have to flip back and forth and you can't really write them down at the same time.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I am on the text message change as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I have everybody else like Travis's and Sam's and Fence's ingestins. First game is gonna be the Buffalo Bills of versus the Denver Broncos on Saturday. This is a very good game Saturday afternoon on CBS. To be honest, I don't know who I even picked because this whole guy then far out fuck but I have to go scroll all the way up. This is what happens when we pick alight as I see it. So yeah, the Denver Broncos versus the Bills. This is gonna be a one and a half point favorite for the Denver Broncos. This is gonna be at home for the Bronco as well too. I'm gonna go with Denver on this one against you the Bills. They're one and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't have Scott's in you.
Speaker 2: Scott is farther down, but you go ahead and read his. I'll read I'll read Scott's. That's why I want to do it all together. Scott's going with Buffalo as well too. That's a super Bowl pick by the way too, And same thing with my Broncos.
Speaker 1: Dustin is also picking Buffalo. Let me find Oops, TJ's.
Speaker 2: TJ's going with the Bills in this one.
Speaker 1: I gotta find Vince.
Speaker 2: Text a lot of people today, oops, fat hands. Vince is going with Denver. And then Justin is gonna go with the Bills. M not for super Bowl? Pick Dustin?
Speaker 1: All right? Oh here, I got Scott's.
Speaker 2: I have found Scott's too.
Speaker 1: I got it, so you can just read the other ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, for Justin in the next game, which is gonna be the the have all everybody else's. No, I don't have Travis. I gonna do Travison.
Speaker 1: I have Scott's, Dustin's, and mine. You have Vince's. No, it's not in our chext message tone.
Speaker 2: Oh I told it to you, but you were listening to Denver. They got Denver?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have, I have, I haven't. Whatever you've told me, I've written down for Vince, Yes, Denver.
Speaker 2: Okay, Justin is Buffalo correct?
Speaker 1: TJ is the Bills correct. I have the list of Dustin and Scott's now, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you, all right? And then uh, Travis is gonna go with the Bills. Sam is gonna go with the Broncos. Okay, that's it for game one. Now to the next game. The forty nine Ers take it on the the Seed Chickens. The Seahawks are fair by seven. Oh yes, yeah, I said my min mine was Denver.
Speaker 1: I'm picking I'm picking Buffalo, Buffalo, Okay, I can't root for bothole Wise, I'm going with Denver. Okay.
Speaker 2: Next next game, forty nine Ers taking on these Seed Chickens. Seattle is fair by seven and a half points. Now, this defense for the Seattle Seattle Sea Chickens is actually pretty.
Speaker 1: Good, like really really good. Is Sam Darnold the way that we think he got an obleaque injury? Defense is really good. Running game is good.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, they lose from thirteen to three in the season finality to get the number one seed.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think they rest a lot of players too.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was the game for the number one seed.
Speaker 2: Oh then I'm not quite sure you are incorrect. I just said, note, Matt, that spread game you had wrong. Bruce asked, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was asking, like, because I got Carolina wrong. It's mine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I got you. I thought you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It, But you probably had Carol. You probably picked the Rams too, and then Carolina was your one wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh that's probably what Okay, okay, okay, that makes sense? All right? Uh so that's that, Uh Travis, Travis is gonna go with the Seahawks. Sam is gonna go with the Seahawks as well. Vince is gonna go with Seattle.
Speaker 1: What's Justin doing? I gotta look him up now, all right, then i'll fill in between. Dustin is picking Seattle and so is Scott picking Seattle? All right? Uh, Justin is gonna go with the Niners against the grain on that one.
Speaker 2: And I believe that I don't know what I have. I think it was. I feel like I said, God, damn this, So I don't like doing it like this. Oh, TJ had forty nine ers as well.
Speaker 1: You can just pick right now and then I can just put it on there.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I picked earlier. I don't get fucking y out that at Seattle.
Speaker 1: You at Seattle, yep. So because anytime I pick, it's a loser. So because my buddy lives out in Seattle, I'm gonna pick the forty nine ers. Ooh, not what I thought you were gonna do, just to help him move forward. Because I normally just pick losers. Obviously, my under five hundred record proves that in this season. And that's it. That's the second game is done. Yep.
Speaker 2: Now to Sunday two o'clock game. The Texans are taking on the Patriots. The Patriots are fair by three and a half points.
Speaker 1: I'll start off. I know a couple of them. Scott picked New England, okay, and Dustin also picked New England. Okay, I picked New England as well. Were they facing again?
Speaker 2: They're facing the Houston Texans. Houston they scathed away from they got, barely got. They barely won last week against Niner No Steelers. No, they kind of kicked out of them. But they could have done a hell of a lot better.
Speaker 1: There was a couple of turnovers in the four Stroud.
Speaker 2: Fucking dropped the ball. How many times their quarterback he fumbled the ball like five or six times? He was like Kirk Cousins out there. The defense saved their ass. Vince is gonna go with New England. Watch that fucking game.
Speaker 1: I was pissed. What are we doing?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: We need Sam, Justin, Travis and t J.
Speaker 2: Justin's going on with the Patriots. Travis and Sam's oops, oh we have yep. Uh, Travis is gonna go with the Texans, and Sam's gonna go with the Patriots. Any t J still Yep, he's gonna go with the Patriots as well.
Speaker 1: I am the last one here to pick. I like the Neil Hunter, I like Will Anderson, I like that defense. Derek Stingley Junior Drake me.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: I kind of minced all those names together because I'm just thinking about it in my head. I'm gonna pick Houston.
Speaker 2: Houston, all right.
Speaker 1: I like the defensive front, younger quarterback Stroud gets it together. I don't know if Nico Collins is heard or not, but.
Speaker 2: All right, next game, the La Rams taking on the Chicago Bear in Chicago Posts the Snow as well too. Rams three and a half point favorite. Uh, TJ is gonna go with the Bars, trying to pull out Travis.
Speaker 1: Scott is also a Scott is gonna go with the Rams, and Dustin is gonna go with the Rams.
Speaker 2: Travis and Sam are both gonna go with the Rams. Travis and who Sam Sam are going with the Rams. Vince is going with this Chicago Bears.
Speaker 1: Shocking, and let's see, Justin you need I think, yep, I am. I'm gonna choose the Rams because that's my Super Bowl pick.
Speaker 2: Makes sense? Uh, Justin also picked the Rams, and the pick that I'm making, I wanna go with the Bears. I just see an upset. I don't really see. It's gonna be really cold in Chicago. Matthew Stafford's being beat up. He got sat quite a few times. And Pooka I think he got injured or was it Pooka or someone else one of the receiving corps got injured?
Speaker 1: Uh, Pooka, I don't know. He he dropped a few balls. But Matthew Stafford is one and nine and under whatever temperature. But I'm gonna gotta stick with my pick. And and Ben Johnson being a little bitch on the handshake. Come on, man, he won the game when he beat the floor.
Speaker 2: He just walked up.
Speaker 1: He didn't even look at him. He shook his hand and walked off. And there might be something more excited.
Speaker 4: No, he was.
Speaker 1: He just a little bitch. I don't know. Wow Johnson's Caleb Williams is you know, he's a good quarterback. We'll find out. We'll find out a lot about these young guys. Though you know Williams. May you know, so we'll figure it out. So what I'll give you right now we have in the first game, we have Dustin with Buffalo, Scott with Buffalo, TJ with Buffalo, Vince with Denver, Justin with Buffalo, Travis with Buffalo, Sam with Denver, I'm with Buffalo, and Matt is with butthole eyes in Denver, starting off in opposite Sam with Seattle, I am, Bruce with the forty nine ers, Matt's with Seattle, Vince with Seattle, Justin with the forty nine ers, Travis with Seattle, and Dustin with Seattle, Scott with Seattle, and TJ with the forty nine ers, and then Dustin with New England, Scott with New England, TJ with New England, Vince with New England, Justin with New England, Travis with Houston, Sam with New England, Bruce with Houston, and Matt with New England, Matt with the Bears, Bruce with the Rams, Sam with the Rams, Travis with the Rams, Justin with the Rams, Vince Abby Bears, TJ with the Bears, Scott with the Rams, and Dustin with the Rams. That wraps up Our professional professional has anybody. Do we talk about the college football championship yet?
Speaker 2: No, we're going to do that, probably not on air. This is probably separate since all of the guys are not here and I can't. I don't want to pull the picks, but we'll do it. Do you want to just quickly look at it?
Speaker 1: I already know mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're going to Miami, obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean, Indiana's going a fucking boat racing. But I gotta go with my boys. Carson Beck doesn't look like a very great quarterback. He'll be a backup quarterback I think in the NFL. Okay, but the Miami defensive line with Messidora Baine van Baine, Ruben Bain Junior. Yep, that's exactly here. Hold on, do that again. Talk like him a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like Sean Connery mix.
Speaker 1: Bro. I would like you to talk like Babe and the rest of the podcast. No, come on, all right, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no.
Speaker 2: I have Oh fuck, you have a game, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, sir, I do. Oh hell yeah, I'm gonna give you a series of names.
Speaker 2: Hold On, I got my sound board.
Speaker 1: Hold on, stay with me, and you got to figure out what these names are leading to. And this one's just names. I'm not going to be like you know, and then like there, this is just a series of names. Becky Hammond, Becky Okay, Trey Pimpkins, Nate Walters, Jason Cooble, Riley Reef, Matt.
Speaker 2: All born in South Dakota. That is craph Hell yeah, Nate, Nate Walters kind of gave it away.
Speaker 1: That's wife the last the last couple would have definitely for sure.
Speaker 2: Uh, Nate Walters he played at St. S U for the jack Rabbits and he is now a pharmacist, but he did play for the Lions for a little bit as well. Cooble is from Belfouch in South Dakota, out the hills, and.
Speaker 1: One of the to me, damn it, what neicro Collins is out doesn't change everything, Okay, damn it.
Speaker 2: That's who it was, all right. So yeah, and there's and then you said a whole bunch of other Riley Reef is from south part of near Sioux Falls.
Speaker 1: They're all born in South Dakota.
Speaker 2: I know, I was trying to tell you whereverybody's from.
Speaker 1: The Oh okay, oh I got you. Okay, next one. That's that's all I had. Yeah, I only I only had the one unless you want, Unless you want this eight habits that completely unfucked my life, and then all right, what do you want a music for this? I don't give a ship. This is the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Number one learn to say no. This is a skill, not a personality trait. Number two get addicted to learning. Okay, calm down, added learning. Number three spend time in nature.
Speaker 2: Sorry mhm.
Speaker 1: Number four sleep eight hours? Who the fuck sleeps?
Speaker 2: Sleep like I slept like four hours last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah's stop beating on that thing. You do it like that?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: You said you do like a drum and you have like something dripping off your mustache beer allegedly. You know what? Number five says, Get a morning routine, Matt, You have a morning routine. Make coffee. That's it. That's your routine. Ilet dogs out. See there, you get a routine. Make my bed.
Speaker 2: I have to make my bed.
Speaker 1: Do you make your bed? No, ship, I would have I would have lost a house payment on that. I would have guessed you don't. I don't make my bed. You make your bed every day? Wow?
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks to therapy, there you go right daily. You're writing right now, but that's not daily. In his chicken scratch, number seven, embrace solitude. No you don't like being alone.
Speaker 1: No, everybody knows this whole town not loneliness, solitude, time alone with your thoughts, no distractions, Chad said.
Speaker 2: The Crabs enjoyed the drum beat.
Speaker 1: There it is, dude, that's the show title right there. Thanks Chad.
Speaker 2: Good job, Chad.
Speaker 1: And by the way, number eight and the final one, treat your body like an avatar. You only get one eat real food, drink water, move daily. I'm failing at this whole fucking list.
Speaker 2: No, you're tired too, I get it. I love that. Good job, Chad.
Speaker 1: Alright, well that's it. I like to thank our sponsors. Yeah, Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Also thinking to Herbit Gerbus right here in bimigi. If you're looking to do any catering or any type events like that, Herbert Gerbert's here in bmiji.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com, look at their Minnesota inspired inventory and find the promo code. Put in one word beer belly and get fifteen percent off on us.
Speaker 2: Awesome being brought to my Home Choice right here, Bimigi. I don't think it mentioned to be giving the show. Uh, if you need you know what appliances or this computer came from Home Choice.
Speaker 1: Don't you need tires, don't need backwards?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Um, go to Home Choice.
Speaker 2: They do. They do sell tires and appliances, furniture, the whole works, the kitchen sink as well.
Speaker 1: Going there, you get five going there? What do you what do you do when you go in the story?
Speaker 2: You get You go in the story and say beer really sports and you get a hundred dollars off on your purchase.
Speaker 1: It's a seo baby. Also brought you by the nobin Kettle, quaintly nestled between Late Georgia and Lake Alice. Going there for freemium food, Prime rib on Fridays and Saturdays, music with Lois on Thursdays, and an all around great environment. If you need a cheers, let nob and Kettle be your cheers. Ooh that's a great tag. Lace steal that one. I just made it. Royalties are coming to you or they're gonna find me seasons yeah, uh shut up. Fantasy Football champion.
Speaker 2: Awesome, big dumb idiot also being brought to you by Paul Butyan communication.
Speaker 1: It's serving the Bimigi and Grand Rapids for over fifty years. Why did you look at me when you said that?
Speaker 2: Because I said grand forks. Last time I fucked up.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody for listening and commenting. Does anybody else have anything before we leave?
Speaker 3: In there?
Speaker 1: Any comments? What do we learned today?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I learned you lick gob stoppers. Yep, that's a fun one. Most people like you know that's the ever lactic gobstopper. You uh you know you're not looking at like the get to the Tipsy Rolls Center of Pop the fun owl. Who a three? Yeah, I did it pretty well, did you? Jj mcarthy over They're self proclaiming you did it well. I did it well. Most people have to tell you you did it well. But you took the fruition and were like, I did that well.
Speaker 2: I did crushed it, crushed it, just like the weather reports.
Speaker 1: What's what's the weather now? I don't do the way right now because we're running out of time. Are we You have two hours by the way, are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh so yeah we're at two hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I learned today is. This show is a hell of a lot better when all four of us are here. But Bruce, I'm so glad you're back because now we have a comedy routine. It's here.
Speaker 1: I'll try work back when work settles down. Fuck it, no, I have to be there. Ah okay, yeah, everybody you know needs a little Bruce leg in their life. Did Jaya say that, No, she probably wants the opposite too much.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you to the writers, producers, on site, engineer zones. All of us in the words, are red green, keep a stick on the ice.
Speaker 1: Hey bye.