Speaker 1: All right, welcome everybody. Today. I have with me the one and only Nick Bryant. He is of course published at the same publisher as myself as Sotary College with three by the way, we'll be out in the next few weeks, so get your signed copies at the shop. You can also get Nick's books as well in the trin Day shop. Nick, how you.
Speaker 2: Doing, I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: Jay, How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well. It's you know, it's a massive Trump failure. Unfortunately, not that I don't have a problem criticizing Trump, but I was hoping for better. So today we're going to be talking about an area that Nick is an expert in, which is the whole domain of Jeff's nine mceffrey or Jeffrey Epstein, if we're now using his full name, Nick, how do you want to kick this off? And you are somewhat of an expert in this, So how did you get involved, first of all in studying Epstein? Then we'll get into the case and where it's gone. Now.
Speaker 3: I wrote a book which is published by Trying Day called The Franklin Scanalist Story of Brokers How to Be Some Betrayal, And in that book I was I worked on for seven years, and it was about a huge child trafficking network. In some ways, Epstein is kind of a carbon copy of the Franklin scandal. And it was published in two thousand and nine, two thousand and can and we couldn't get anybody to touch it. I live in New York City, I live in the mecca of publishing, and I couldn't get And I had a lot of buddies that in media, and one helped me, but it didn't His help was somewhat ineffectual, and no editors, no publishers wanted to touch it because I thought I could get some attention on it, but accusing the government of basically covering up a child traving.
Speaker 2: Network in the very least, people didn't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: And so the book published two thousand and nine, twenty ten, and I really I put all the money I had on it. I'm kind of a gambler. Not you won't find me in casinos. But I moved to New York City in nineteen ninety five. I'd been an academic for five years and I moved to New York City in nineteen ninety five to start a freelance writing career, and I didn't get a I said to myself, well, should I get a.
Speaker 2: Like a part time job or something like that.
Speaker 3: And I said, no, I'm going to dedicate every day to getty writing gigs, and if I end up in the park, I end up in the park. Well that time, I did not end up in the park. Actually I ended up in a pretty nice apartment. So in two thousand and nine, twenty ten, I had about a year's worth of money and I just said, I'm going to focus on trying to sell the Franklin schedule. And then I couldn't find anybody to touch it. And I worked and worked and worked, and I had friends that were that had their own columns and newspapers, guys that I'd known I'm from Minneapolis, Guys that I'd known back in Minneapolis, and they still wouldn't touch it. And actually, you know, I knew that most of my friends were going to be spineless, and most of the people in the media were going to be spineless, but I didn't think all of them were going to be spineless. And only one of them has apologized to me, which and I think that that's really cool, and we're good friends today. But you know, he said, I could have helped you more, Nick, and I'm sorry I didn't. Anyway, I started seeing these articles about Epstein and it was very obvious that he had a voracious appetite for underage girls. And then I looked at the grand jury that found that he wasn't well. I knew that there was a grand jury that found that he hadn't abused a single child. So that gun on my radar really quickly of something that I needed to investigate. And point I had some extra money, and I flew down to Florida, and this was two thousand and two, and then I got his.
Speaker 1: Black Book, and not early in two thousand and two, Yeah, I got the.
Speaker 3: Black Book, and then I started calling and the Black Book has well over one hundred Epstein victims too, so I victims, and they were telling me that they were being flown around, and they were also telling me about an island. And at that point point I was, I think the only journalist to know that Epsteam was running.
Speaker 2: In a network and he had an island.
Speaker 3: And so I came back to New York City and I was pitching the Black Book and no one wanted to touch it. I mean, nobody wanted to touch it. And it was the same cognitive dissonance that I experienced when I was pitching Franklin. I would talk to these editors and I would talk to these publis, and they would say I could just see him thinking, you know, this is a really horrible story. I need to help Nick brian or I can take door B, which is I can write Nick brian Off is crazy, and I can have a nice dinner with my family tonight.
Speaker 2: And they altered Door B. And then finally I met.
Speaker 3: John Cook, who was the editor in chief of Gonker at that point and which has since been suited into oblivion, and he was willing to do it, and I said, we need to redact the people's numbers, and we also need to redact the victim's last names and their numbers, and he was cool with that. So we published a Black Book. And then at that point I had flight logs too. I was the first guy to release flight logs. And I wrote an article about the flight logs and the Black Book, and we put them both up and.
Speaker 2: Then now here's what's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: So once the Black Book was the floodgates opened on the Black Book and every major media started to talk about the Black Book, and one guy, I think it was Mother Jones, called every name in the Black Book, and of course everybody said, I don't know, I don't have.
Speaker 2: Anything about Epstein.
Speaker 3: But anyway, only two mainstream media outlets even acknowledged that it was me that I shared the Black Book to the Internet. And I don't know, maybe you get accused of this, but on public media or social media, people say, well, you know, Nick Bryant's just in here to control the narrative, and he's obviously a limited hangout. And I put the Black Book on the Internet and I didn't reenact anybody's names, and two publications even acknowledged that it was me. So I didn't do a very good job of controlling the narrative on the Black Book. And then I just started and at that point i'd or a little bit.
Speaker 2: Down the road.
Speaker 3: I met some Epstein victims and then I started talking to them, and what they were telling me was very in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: It was similar to the Franklin Network.
Speaker 3: And I couldn't believe that the government was covering this up again in broad daylight, in front of everybody, and like it's trying to do now. And at that point I started a protest.
Speaker 2: I put together a demonstration against this.
Speaker 3: Is during Delaine Maxwell's trial, which was really perfidious. There were only four victims that were called, and those four victims had been exclusively molested by Epstein and Maxwell, and the US attorney overseen that trial, also oversaw the Diddy grand jury. So again we see people getting recycled. Donald Barr covered up the Franklin scandal when he was the attorney general under Bush two, under Bush one, and then he covered up the Franklin's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he of course makes an appearance right away in Whitney Webb's book and volume two, and you know she notes that he was his dad was oss right Bar senior. So we have from the very beginning the connections to the intelligence agencies. And this I think applies to Epstein as well. Right, we have Epstein being basically an owner of multiple passports. We have people from you know, Acosta says years ago, I was told not to touch this guy. He's intelligence that plays a huge factor in this. I'm sure, right, yes.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences. There's a new certified Sigma male pre workout powder for sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your coworkers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode. Colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients. The first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dominant in your daily life, so proceed with caution. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time massive discount. Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average Jim brozumer who consumes synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time. Buy now while this is still available, or go to Chuck dot com and use code in caption. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the first of its kind, certified for Alpha males only. Do not buy if you are a beta, we will refund your money.
Speaker 1: Back to what you were saying about intelligence connections, what.
Speaker 3: William Barr is definitely an intelligence he and as even on his White Watch Borkipedia pages, he says that he was in the CIA for a number of years. And it's also interesting that his father hired Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, a.
Speaker 3: Teja dollon school and Jeffrey Epstein was a college dropout from a blue Colarge family. His dad was a gardener for the City of New York. And after the demonstration, I'd met Epstein victims during the demonstration and after the demonstration, and then at that point I could see that the government was going to cover this up, and I started Epstein Justice, which were what we're trying to do is get a Truth and Reconciliation Commission from Congress to actually investigate Jeffrey Epstein. This is something that needs to be investigated.
Speaker 1: And when we go back to his background, I think this is really crucial because I did an interview with a friend of mine who's a Cold War historian buff and he went deep into even getting into like the KGB archives in terms of some of the colonels in the KGB files and information that they had on Epstein that was only recently translated into English. And what's interesting is that even the KGB knew that Max Sancuse, Maxwell Senior Robert was the sort of odd international you know, mega cutout you could say, for British intelligence, it seems like, as well as other intelligence agencies MASSAD as well. So there's sort of like this higher level game that sort of plays above the dialectic of East and the West and the Cold War. And I want to ask you the question, do you think that probably what happened here was that you had you know, Maxwell and just Lane sort of running this operation that he had sort of perfected in the Cold War, and then they recruited Jeffrey into being kind of the newer, updated version of the same blackmail operation.
Speaker 3: That's an entirely plausible scenario. Ery Ben Minashi says, that Maxwell hooked Episosode because he thought that they would be sweethearts together. And then ultimately that Glaine was inundated with Israeli intelligence or Massad. And not only that, do we have Alexander Acosta. Well, Alexander Acosta, as you said, was told he was a US attorney for Southern Florida and he was told to stand down on Epstein because Epstein was intelligence. Now, if you look at how our government functions, there's only two people in our government that can tell a US attorney to stand down. I went to a number of legal scholars and I'm talking to them about this. There's two people, the Attorney general and the president. And the Attorney General at that time was Alberto Gonzalez, and the president was George Bush too, so and Alberto Gonzalez as an attorney genal he's not going to cover up a nationwide pedophile network unless his boss tells him to. I mean, that's he's not going to preemptively do that, and his boss obviously told him to.
Speaker 2: So in two thousand and seven, there.
Speaker 3: Was you saw the Bush administration just completely quash this, and then every administration after that has continued to cover it.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 3: And when Epstein was arrested the second time and at Teterborough Airport in twenty nineteen, this is where we started getting end up problems with the Trump cover story. The MBI opened up his safe the next day and they took out a lot of discs.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: According to Business Insider, they took out hard drives too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's those pictures we've seen where they're carrying out right at these stacks, and you've got these CD wrongs right.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: The New York Times reported that there were hundreds, possibly thousands of images of child abuse material.
Speaker 2: So when that strange memo came out last week.
Speaker 3: That no one signed, no one was willing to sign, I did agree with some of the things. I do believe that there were over three hundred gigabytes of child abuse material taken out of Epstein's safe.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: BONDI was going to release the quote unquote Epstein files or Epstein list. It was on her desk, and then she released a nothing sandwich, and I do get a kickout. I released more incriminating information on Epstein in twenty fifteen than she released in the Black Book. I saw a copy of the Black Book that was released and everybody's name was redacted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember finding a couple of years ago, and it must have been the one that I think it was from that Mother Jones thing, because it has to be the one that you originally had put up and it had all the names still there and the numbers still there. So when everybody saw this, it was like, what the hell is this? You know, this this folder SYP photo show shoot that they did what a few year ago, a few months ago? This you know, these prepackaged binders that they gave out. That was so ridiculous with.
Speaker 3: The influencers, and you none of those influencers have screamed for any kind.
Speaker 2: Of truth since then. I guess they know where their bread is buttered.
Speaker 3: But BONDI, her first live was that she wanted us to believe that the FBI and whatever dark, malignant corner of intelligence deploys people like Epstein hadn't looked at that stuff that had been taken out of Epstein's safe. I mean that they had to look at it all they'd been looking at that. They were looking at it, they took it out, they were looking at it. They probably didn't even sleep because there were a number of people that were looking at it, so that is a complete fabrication on her part. And then she said, well, I was bamboozled by the FBI, and so that either shows that she's lying or a napt I mean, depending upon how you want to look at And I would kind of lean towards a neck. She kind of reminds me of a step Fard Attorney General anyway, So with her, and then she said, and then she got herself into deeper water when she said, I will the only thing that will be redacted is.
Speaker 2: Things I could have a bearing on national security.
Speaker 3: Now she has to explain to us what a bunch of child molesters have.
Speaker 2: With national security.
Speaker 3: So she kept on begging herself deeper and deeper and deeper, and then the memo came out.
Speaker 2: That strange memo.
Speaker 3: And I do agree that there was over three hundred gigabytes of child abuse material taken out of Epstein's closet, and I do agree that there were over one thousand Ebstein victims.
Speaker 2: I agree with those things.
Speaker 3: I adamantly disagree that Jeffrey Epstein molested all those girls by himself, and I adamantly disagreed that Jeffrey Epstein wasn't involved in black mail, and the Trump administration put a white elephant in the living room by saying that they were going to release the files and how much how profuse those files were, and then they decided to kill the white elephant. But the problem is the white elephant might be dead, but it's still in the living room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was such an optics nightmare. Idiot. It was so stupid to do. I can't fathom. I mean, yeah, I don't know if it's incompetence or just like just if it's boomers who don't understand how media works now that like they're not understanding that this isn't going to work, and like I haven't seen anybody buying this except for you know, Israel Firster's Ben Shapiro. I mean, it's not only people that are buying this, is people like that. So I don't know what they It's just a disaster from every perspective. But maybe they're forced into it, right, I mean, in other words, if it is a real high power blackmail material, then it absolutely makes sense that calls were made, threats were made, people were told you better not release this. You know, who knows what all is in there and who's implicated. But you know, we have Ehud Barak visiting Epstein's residence in New York what eight times or so according to the mainstream and Israeli media. I mean, it's pretty obvious what's going on here, and you being expert in the Franklin the scandal in this one as well. I mean, I'm sure you see you see all these parallels before we go onto the blackmail stuff and what you're getting in with Bondie. I did want to ask something that something that nobody's really bringing up, which is in the first few chapters of Whitney's book, which is the economics Wall Street area connection. Nobody's really talking about how a lot of his early machinations comes out of you know, Bear Stearns and these big Ponzi scheme collapse, seeing entities on Wall Street back in the eighties and nineties, and that you know, Maxwell was this sort of a vulture capitalist takeover expert. Is there something maybe in the economic Wall Street realm that's a big part of this that people are just only fixating on, you know, Bill Gates going to the island or something like that. Is there something else, maybe that's a huge angle to this that you think maybe people are missing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, when I initially got into this, and Les Wexner, who's a billionaire head of L brands, gave Jeffrey Epstein power of attorney I think it was in nineteen eighty seven over his entire empire. He just basically gave Jeffrey Epstein the keys to his kingdom. And I can't believe this. I mean, the mainstream media has been so disingenuous about this about Ebstein. But Vanity Fair, which one would think of is a relatively sophisticated magazine, said that less Wexner, I mean, and they said this, I mean, the difference between truth and fiction is fiction has to make sense. But Vanity Fair said, the reason why Les Wexner gave Jeffrey Epstein power of attorney over his mast fortune is because he was lonely. He was lonely. And then you've got Leon Black, head of Apollo, who Jeffrey Epstein was also pandering children too, and is just an all around scumbag. He gave Jeffrey one hundred and sixteen million dollars and now not There were a couple of media outlets that report it on this, not just Vanity Fair. I mean I don't know if Fanny Fair, but there were other These media outlets reported that Leon Black gave Jeffrey Ebbs seeing one hundred and sixty million dollars because Jeffrey Epstein was helping him with his taxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, the cover stores are so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, Leon Black probably has two or three floors of accountants, so he doesn't have to pay a penny more in taxes, which probably isn't very much. Probably you and I paid more taxes than Leon Black, but I and initially I thought this was all blackmail. I mean that was my idea of it because I'd seen it happen in the Franklin scandal. I'm actually thinking that Jeffrey Epstein was cleaning money, that he was cleaning dirty money. He was cleaning dirty money through Wexner, he was cleaning dirty money through Leon Black, and god knows who else he was cleaning dirty money through. So that is a major component of this. Less Wesner didn't give him power of attorney because he was lonely. I'm black, He's cleaning dirty money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point. Like, uh, these connections that are are ignored and really covered up in the media, especially with in regard to Wexner. I think those are big indicators the whole early phase of being at Wall Street. It's a huge indicator also to that those odd connections with Koshoge and you know, arms dealing individuals, Like you're not involved in all of that, if you're just some sort of you know, low level, uh, you know, degenerate guy who's you know, just sleeping around, which is how they're trying to portray it now, like he's just you know, this one bad apphole, degenerate or something.
Speaker 3: No what he did have him and koshog and notorious armsdeer who is ultimately murdered, and he was connected to.
Speaker 1: And right.
Speaker 2: Peasans.
Speaker 3: So Emstein is ensconced in this intelligence operation where he's not only blackmailing people, but I think he's also cleaning people's.
Speaker 1: Money, right exactly as we know.
Speaker 3: The CIA has various funny mechanisms that are quite dirty, and someone has to claim that money. And I knew someone who knew William Colby. He was the director of the CIA, and during the seventies that were the Church area.
Speaker 1: And all that Phoenix program.
Speaker 3: And he came out and he talked about the Phoenix program. Colin help pro all kinds of other Malfi's, the assassination programs that were and William Colby, I think, as far as a CI director goes, he wasn't a bad guy.
Speaker 2: As far as the CI director goes, Now, that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of latitude. But William Colby had told someone who I leave one of his main he had two main regrets about his time in the CIA. And here's a guy that like oversaw in the Phoenix program, which was unbelievable. But his two main regrets were that the CIA created some funding mechanisms so I didn't have to listen to Congress, and they were And the reason why the CI decided to do that is, and I understand this to a certain degree, Joseph Stalin had the hydrogen bond, and Joseph Stalin was an individual that really didn't.
Speaker 2: Put much of a premium amount of human life.
Speaker 3: So I can understand why the CI would think, well, fighting now Stalin has the hydrogen bomb, fighting communism is too important to be left to politicians.
Speaker 2: So I understand that. And they started creating their own.
Speaker 3: Funding mechanisms and Kobe regretted that, and he said that we just should have in retrosp we shouldn't have done that because it gave us too much autonomy. And he almosto said to this individual that he and he had kind of re embraced Catholicism.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm aware of that, and that might have been why he met, you know, a mysterious demise on his boat where he seems to have disappeared when he was out boating one day. Do you think that's a little a little suss.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the story, I just want to say one thing else, and this really would have gotten him in trouble. He had misgivings, strong misgivings about the sea. I've gotten a children, that's the other thing that right, And I don't think this individual who said that was lying. William Kobe went canoeing in April. He was under the weather and he didn't have any shoes.
Speaker 6: So I mean, if people think that he fell out of his canoe and drowned and then they found his body basically where they found the canoe some days later, so it was I mean, this is just my extrapolation.
Speaker 3: I think that he was worked over a little bit and find found out whoever organ him over wanted to find out what he talked to.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, Maxwell had a boating accident too, right, or that's the story.
Speaker 2: At least he fell out of his Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, I've been told that Maxwell Maxwell dain Mashwell's father.
Speaker 2: He had a publishing empire, and.
Speaker 3: He Pilford the retirement savings of all the workers.
Speaker 2: And I've been told by ry Ben Manashian.
Speaker 3: Some of the stuff that he says is really right on and some of it isn't. But he said that Maxwell was he wanted to pay that money back, and that he was trying to leverage the Israeli intelligence to massade and when you try to blackmail intelligence agencies.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really work very right.
Speaker 1: That was history, Yeah, I mean I could see that. And now that pilfering retirement is interesting because this seems to pop up a lot in these scandals, which I'm sure you're you're very familiar with. You've noticed that. I don't know if you've read Paul Williams's book on Gladio, because that one's fascinating where he ties in the the Colby side of you know, that era of the Cold War, where you know, Kobe Cobe was really in a in a in a way adjacent to Gladio UH and the drug funding that went into that. But he also notes that when when this was set up in Italy, the way that he alleged Kischener set it up was that they had this sort of structure where the P two Lodge and various late Leccio Gelli and other members of that Masonic order, they were able to blackmail a lot of the Italian politicians and Curia and that in the the bankled Ambrosio scandal, there was also the pilfering of people's retirements, So this seems to be a recurring pattern too. Is like there's blackmail, but the blackmail isn't just blackmail, there's also you know, usually attendance with that some form of economic crime.
Speaker 2: Well, these people are predatory psychopaths. I mean, they don't care if they take someone's retirement pension. Sure, it's not going to be a big deal to them.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they're willing to pander children last, yeah, exactly, stealing people's retirement pensions aren't going to be a big deal to them. So getting back to that strange memo that was released by the Department of Justice and the FBI last week that no one signed. It said that Epstein molested over a thousand girls by himself, that he didn't have any help, didn't pander any of them, had no role in ci or blackmail. And they must think that Americans are really, really stupid, because when about two months after Epstein moffed himself for ostensibly often himself, depending on your perspective, the New York Times published an article and it named six of Epstein's pimps. One was Glaine Maxwell, and was Sarah Call and this was when Maxwell, and the rest one was Blaine Maxwell, Sarah Hellen, Leslie Groth, Adriana Ross, Naddie Marsenkova, and Haley Robson. And actually Robson admitted to that journalist that she had plundered her high school to.
Speaker 2: Get underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: To molest but Killen, Groff, Ross, and Marson Covid. They know what went on. They were integral to Jeffrey Epstein's machine, and as far as pimping the girls and the logistics of it, they were integral.
Speaker 2: And we've known about their names.
Speaker 3: Just if we just took that New York Times article from August of twenty nineteen that would give us, that would give the Department of Justice enough information to start indicting Kellen Ross and Noddy Marson. Coba that there's enough information in that article to indict them and once they weren't. And child trafficking is a heavy, heavy sentence in the federal system.
Speaker 2: It's fifteen years.
Speaker 3: To life, and you charge them with five or six concept john trafficking, which wouldn't be easy because they were trafficking children for years and they were looking at five or six lifetimes in prisons. They'd roll over on the purpose and a heartbeat if they thought they were right, could be protected. So just that in and of itself is enough information. She completely wipe out what that document is saying that.
Speaker 1: Jeffreys, Yeah, that's that's amazing. Now, what do you think about this recent story that just Lene is saying that she will tell everybody everything? Is this silly? Is this real? What do you think's going on here?
Speaker 3: In the Fraanklin scandal, there were two pimps. One was Lawrence King of Omaha and one was Craig Spencer Washington, DC. Spence ended up killing himself, and I do believe a lot of people on the internet have speculated that Spence was suicided. I do believe that he was told either you can kill yourself or we can kill you. Because Spence went to the rich Carleton in Boston who was in a tuxedo, and he wrote a number of things, and then he took an over dose of no tripling, which is a anti depressidant. Now, King, when this started to break with King, he was picked up by US marshals and taken to the Federal Hospital in Springfield, Missouri. And that's just called the hospital and strange things, I mean have I've been told that strange things happen at the hospital and when King, and I do believe this is what happened. King, you've done some good work for us. You've managed a blackmail a lot of people. You know, we've let you molest kids to your heart's contended.
Speaker 2: But you're going to have to.
Speaker 3: Do some time for your financial Cristulity took forty million dollars from the Franklin Grad Union, but I think a lot of that money was diverted to a rand conference. But anyway, they said to King, you're going to have to keep your mouth shut and then we'll put you up in a really nice federal prison, and then when you get out, we'll give you a no show job. And he was put in Rochester, the Rochester, Minnesota Federal Prison, which is kind of known to be club fed a lot of high ranking mafiosi and other Baker was incarcerated there. Lynn and the Rouche was incarcerated there. And actually at that time I had a buddy that was incarcerated there. My buddy was a dispenser of herbal life as we called it, but otherwise called by the federal government marijuana, and he got busted with a fairly large quantity of marijuana and he ended up and it was a non violent drug offense marijuana, but he ended up still gaining five years.
Speaker 2: And he was there and.
Speaker 3: I checked him out one day. I visited him and I saw Jim Baker, and actually there was Joey Iopa. He had been the boss of the Chicago mafia for quite some time. I got to meet Joey too, So it was a it was it was definitely a very interesting cast. Well. But King was there at the same time. My friend was there, and my friend said that King was. I mean, you could tell him was a con man. But this is kind of interesting. The other high profile victor or criminals there wanted nothing to do with King, and I think that they knew that he was working with the government. Yes, but then King got let out and he married a new beard and now and then he had a no show job at Alexandria, Virginia beyond Oarship, and then he lives in a nice townhouse in western Virginia. I went and visited him, and he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Really enthralled about talking to me.
Speaker 3: And what really troubles me about King Lawrence King is there aren't people in the government that know he's a super predator. I mean, he's a great white shot. And he veiled himself into Grandville Academy. And when I found out about that, I found out that Grandville Academy isn't even a school. At Snyvan Academy, it thinks lower socioeconomic children on field trips.
Speaker 2: And I thought, this is a very very bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, called Grandville Academy, I had other people called Granville Academy.
Speaker 2: And then he got booted out of there.
Speaker 3: And then he ended up on the Washington Redskins Event Committee, and I thought that that was a bad idea too. And then the Washington Redskins Event Committee was in and date with phone calls, and then he was kicked.
Speaker 2: Out of there.
Speaker 3: And then I found out that he was at Opera Nova, which it serves another functions, but it teaches lower socioeconomic hwe how to sing.
Speaker 2: And I thought that that was really a bad idea.
Speaker 3: So I got him kicked out of there, and now he's at a church that I can't seem to get him kicked out of. So, and here's what's troubling about that this guy has molested god knows how many children and it's up to a journalist to protect children from him instead of the federal government.
Speaker 2: Right, and there fens that know how predatory this guy is.
Speaker 3: So it's.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean, that's really an egregious situation.
Speaker 1: And you're saying that those two pimps analogous maybe to just laying now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that Bilane was told if you keep your mouth shut, you'll do about ten years, and they put her in dormitory living really quickly. Usually inmates that end up in dormitory living have been there a while they've been exemplary prisoners and they can see the end of their sentence coming up.
Speaker 2: So I think that that was the deal.
Speaker 3: I think King and Maxwell took the same deal, and I think that Spence and Epstein took the same deal to but they ended up dead.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So basically, just Laine's saying now that she will tell the true story is just nonsense, just just media nonsense.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, there's so much coming out now that is there are so many fabrications that are being manufactured at this point. It's people are blaming Bondi.
Speaker 2: I mean, Bondi said what Trump obviously told her to say, or else you.
Speaker 3: And then so we've got this narrative of Cash, Betel and Bongino wanting to resign because of what Bondie said. Well, I mean, if Bondie said it, Trump told her to say it. I mean that's pretty much that simple. So they're not they would if they resigned. They're not rebelling against you, they're rebelling me as Trump.
Speaker 1: Do you think that some of the rumors going around or that there was just too much deep state, you know, incriminating information high powerful, high powered people that it would quote bring down the government. Is that really what's going on here in your mind as to why it was covered up.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot of powerful people involved.
Speaker 3: When I got the Black Book, a bunch of the names were circled, and that was because Epstein's house manager, afraid to Rodriguez, circled names that he thought were in cahoots. Was Jeffory Epstein as far as his pedophilic pantter in enterprise and Ghlaine Maxwell's name is circle.
Speaker 2: And then Virginia grew free.
Speaker 3: And Ghlaine Maxwell they lacked horns in a defamation suit and ultimately Maxwell gave th three millions of dollars. We don't have a number on it, but she was given a million dollars. So Max Rodriga circled Maxwell and were free named Maxwell. Rodriguez circled to who Barack and Virginia who free named who Barack. Rodriga circled Les Wexner, and Virginia named Les Wexner as an abuser. Same with Alan dersho At, same with Bill Richardson. And then there's people that are circled in the Black Book that Virginia didn't name. And then there's other people that Virginia named like the former Majority leader George Mitchell. Virginia said that she was molested by him, and he seems like a benign, grandfatherly type. But I believe Virginia. And what you can tell with when you look at the Black Book and you start deciphering it, how many contact numbers did Epstein have for these people? And that will give you an dacation.
Speaker 1: Like with me, Yeah, like some of the numbers had like it was like four or five, you know, phone numbers, and it's like, how is there so many phone numbers?
Speaker 3: He had like eight or nine for Mitchell, he had twelve for Trump, and for Clinton he had twenty five. So obviously Epstein and Clinton were in contact quite a bit so and that, yeah, that's another indication of how many, ah, how he and these fur traders and epsteinm were connected is by how.
Speaker 1: There was also I remember reading through there. I've read most of the of the Black Book one night. There was a lot of hotels and spas too. That was interesting.
Speaker 3: But when you think about this, think about the pilots, the limit, all these people that were privy to this, and there would be and you could indict all of them. I mean, we know who, we know who the some of the limousine drivers are. We could indict them and they would roll over in a heartbeat. But this would be like one of the easiest reco cases that's ever been prosecuted by the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: The Department of Justice just doesn't have the will.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is, yes, there are powerful people in uh that Ebstein was panorin children too. But also, and this is one of the reasons why Franklin was immaculately covered up. According to state and federal authorities, not a single child had been abused by the Franklin network, which is kind of mind boggling. But I think we're looking at at a political system where blackmail it is endemic exactly. I think that that's is also what's being predicted. And there was a really gutsy federal legislator named Kim Bershett from Tennessee. He's in he's in the House of Representatives, and he basically came out and said, my colleagues are being compromised in.
Speaker 2: Honeypots or honeytraps.
Speaker 3: So that's still going on, and these guys are Nothing makes people stupid like lust, arrogance, and greed.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask next. Is I mean, if you're a high profile person, if you're a billionaire, you know, you're some sort of British royalty. No, I mean, is there not some sort of awareness or discernment that maybe if I'm going to this thing, I might be being compromised. I've wondered this ever since, you know, coming in contact with your book, and you know, a lot of these cases. I read a book recently, just a history of sexpionage, and you know, this is sort of an This is you know, way older than what we know about. They were. They were, you know, getting honey traps, you know, thousands of years ago in ancient empires. And I'm just wondering, like, is there no like debriefing of powerful people that you know, if you're a fat, ugly slob and this beautiful you know, Russian model walks up to you, maybe you're being you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about that political blackmail is as old as our republic. Alexander Hamilton was having an affair with a twenty three year old who was married, and there we go Alexander Hamilton and Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson had a tremendous amount of antipathy towards each other. So when Jefferson got elected, this muckraker who outed Hamilton felt like Jefferson owed him an appointment in his administration and Jefferson wouldn't do it, So he outed Jefferson for having sex with his slave, Sally Hamilton's. And we do know from DNA that the Jefferson lineage is in and the lineage of these children from Sally Hammings. So political blank and the reason why political blank mel doesn't talked about. People are very naive about it because the media doesn't report on because the number of people in the media are compromised.
Speaker 1: But what a powerful families and people be aware of this. That's what I don't understand is like, you know, did know nobody'd give Prince Andrew, you know, some sort of talk like you know, beware this is a reality, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, they could have done that, but then once Prince Andrew's limbic system kicked.
Speaker 1: In, Okay, well true, good boy, And.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a couple of examples of that. Larry Craig was.
Speaker 3: Hardcore family values, right wing Republican from Idaho. He was in Washington, DC for twenty five years, first as a representative US representative and then as a Senator. And I wrote a book called Confessions of DC of a DC Madam, the Politics of sex lives with a guy named Henry VI and Craig was a frequent flyer at Henry's escort service. And then there was a documentary that came out called Outrage by Kirby Dick, who's a pretty renowned documentary and he showed how all these right wing politicians or a number of right wing politicians vote against that are closeted, vote against k rights.
Speaker 2: And he was so Craig was getting escorts from people other than Henry Vincent.
Speaker 3: And then he was at a in a Minneapolis airport and he was in the bathroom and there's this, I guess there's a gate have signaling where someone slaps her foot on the floor and then that signal to a person that you know, let's let's get it on. And Craig, a senator for who's been in Washington, DC for twenty five years, trying to pick up a vice flat cop in a bathroom at the Minneapolis International Airport now, how hard would it be for that guy to be compromised. I mean, a kid doing an after school extra credit with a smartphone could compromise. And I just want to say this. I'm from Minneapolis, and I go back to Minneapolis about once a year to see my friends and family. And I was sitting on a commode in a Minneapolis restroom and the guy in the in the stall next to me was slapping his foot on the ground and I thought he had like a neurological disorder. I mean, I felt bad for him. I'm just glad I didn't say can I help you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So basically, I guess the moral there is with people that are sort of out there was sort of out of control, right, so they really just can't control in these situations. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I got to a black mail photographer for the Franklin Network for the Franklin Network, and it was when I was trying to get my mind.
Speaker 2: Around it, all of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'd never come across anything like this. For there wasn't a book about it. I mean, John DeCamp had written a book, but I didn't. It wasn't very I didn't think it was very informative, and I mean, it showed that something had gone down in Omaha, I felt, but not the bigger network.
Speaker 2: And then when I realized how big this.
Speaker 3: Network was and that it was involved with blackmail and it was involved with intelligence, I went to the I was trying to lack off it and I've just said, well, how does this work? And he said to me, once you're compromised, it's like you're on a yacht. It's a beautiful yacht and it's a beautiful day, and you can have anything you want on the yacht. Well, if you decide to get off the yacht, the people on the yacht are going to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that you drown.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once you're compromised, it's going to help your career.
Speaker 2: I mean, Dennis hastard Is.
Speaker 3: Was a pedophile Speaker of the House for seven years, so I believe, and actually the FBI knew about it. According to Sabelle Admins, the FBI knew about his shadow life when he was Speaker of the House, but they gave him a panais. And I think that he's an example, and there's other examples that I know of people that were compromised and was really advantageous to their career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, so that there's not really any incentive to not when you know you can be fed the vice that you have, and then if you don't want to stay on the yacht, you're going to have a boat accident, which many people have had voting accidents. Right, So uh yeah, Now your book is of course about the Franklin cover up. Are you going to run an Epstein book?
Speaker 2: I'm working on Epstein book right now.
Speaker 3: I've been so busy. I've got a lot written about Epstein and I've got some stuff on Epstein that no one else.
Speaker 1: Is, right, right, I figured you would. Yeah, you're a pioneer of this.
Speaker 3: So I've been working. But I'm also the director of Epstein Justice, which is taking off right now, and I've been working really really hard to get Epstein Justice off the ground. And with Epstein Justice, what we want is the Truth and Reconciliation Commission by our Congress to look at Jeffrey Epstein and doing an independent investigation of Jeffrey Epstein. And this isn't going to be easy. What we want is not going to be easy. But I think why we're seeing so much blowback with Epstein is. Americans have eaten a lot of shit as far as lies by the government, but the trafficking of children is a bridge too far for them. And that's why I believe we're seeing what we're seeing right now with the blowback with Epstein is and you're seeing a lot of people flee Magia too, because they wanted the truth about Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: This was something that was very.
Speaker 3: Very important to them, and we're not getting the truth about Jeffrey Epstein. I'm the administration wanted to just shut it down, and that's not going to be possible because, as I said, the white elephant might be dead, but it's still in the living room, and I don't think there's going to be any way for us to get the black the white elephant out. And I've been at this a while and it's usually people on the right that are very concerned about child drafvening. I mean, I've met I know that that is a gross generalization. But when I was ready in the Franklin scandal, I got seal grand jury documents, seal gran jury testimony. I got a lot of information, and most of that information came from people from the right. I approached people on the left that were privy to a lot of franglined things, and they were they wouldn't they really didn't want to talk to me. So this is a major issue for people on the right, But now we're starting to get people on the left engage too. I was on a podcast this morning of a I don't know, for lack of better word, of progressive publication, and the woman said to me, why are people so outraged about this? And that's how lost she is. I mean, why are people so outraged about this? It's because children are getting monsted with impunity.
Speaker 2: And I'll give you an idea of how egregious this problem is.
Speaker 3: According to the Centers for Disease Control, twenty five percent of underage girls and five percent of underage boys have been molested. Now, people in the field, and I've spoken at I've really gotten to know a lot about child traffing, and I've spoken at some very big child trafficking conferences, and I've gotten.
Speaker 2: To know a lot of people involved with that.
Speaker 3: And there's some really there's some really good people in this field, and then there's people that But there are some really good people in this field. But ac putting to the CDC. When you look at the number of boys and number of girls that have been molested when they were under age, five percent for boys is way conservative. But if you could just go with those numbers, you've got over fifty million Americans that have been molested they were underage. And then according to the Department of Health and Human Services, they did a study and they found that two hundred and forty thousand to three hundred and twenty five thousand women and children are trafficked in the United States every year. Now here's where we really It just shows how children's rights are just trampled on. So if we go with the most conservative number from the Department of Health and Human Services, which is two hundred and forty thousand, there was a every year the Federal Human Trafficking Report comes out, and the last one was for twenty twenty three. There were six hundred and sixty four individuals nationwide that were charged with child sex draft six hundred and sixty four individuals. So if you take the lowest number from the Department of Health and Human Services two hundred and forty thousand, we're not even charging We're charging a fraction of one percent of the people that are trafficking children, and millions of hours of child abuse material are on the internet, millions, And according to the US Sencing Commission, one thousand, three hundred and seventy five individuals were convicted for crimes entailing child abuse material and twenty twenty three. So again we're only it's a fraction of one percent.
Speaker 5: And you've got millions of Americans that have been molested, that have been five for child abuse material, and and we.
Speaker 3: Have ostensibly all these law enforcement entities that are going that are arresting child traffickers, and you've got all these anti trafficking organize NGOs, but yet a fraction of one percent of these if you're a psychopath, and this would be the area that you'd want to get into because there's such a small number of people that are actually being even charged.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's unreal.
Speaker 3: And and and here's what's there's a there's a number of things why why Epstein is so important. But so we've got these millions of Americans that have been molested and also traffic millions. And if we allow the Department of Justice to be apathetic and unresponsive to victims in a proven trafficking case, the Epstein trafficking case.
Speaker 2: That sends a message to millions of victims that they have no voice and no hope for justice.
Speaker 1: Demoralizing, sort of a humiliation ritual almost.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine being a victim of this type of abuse and then watching watching all these people that molested these kids with Epstein walking. I mean that would be totally.
Speaker 1: Demoralized, right, Yeah, Well maybe that's part of what's going on, is to discourage people from thinking, you know, you'll ever get an injustice, so that that makes sense actually from a dark perspective there.
Speaker 3: It's it's uh, it's quite appalling, and I'm glad that we've been working at Epstein Justice for it's been we got a five O one seed three a couple of years ago, and it's been slow growing, but now we're picking up momentum. And Americans are fundamentally decent people.
Speaker 2: I really believe that, and they want to do the right thing.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of them have been conditioned to think that they can't make a difference, and I think that that's that was a very strong poll for Trump. Is they thought that Trump could make a difference, Yes, right, and now they're seeing that Trump is I mean, he did some things early on with uh Lon Musk, who's.
Speaker 2: Also said some very unbecoming things about Trump in this area.
Speaker 3: Well, what we what we're seeing is Trump going back to this Sam Old cover that. There's been four administrations that.
Speaker 2: Have covered this up to Republicans, two Democratics.
Speaker 3: So when you see, I mean, that's how important it is, and that's how rife our political system is with BLACKMAILT is if it's if it's good, it's covered up by both the Democrats and the Republicans because both the.
Speaker 2: Democrats, yeah's a uniparty are compromised. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well, Nick, thank you so much for coming on. I appreciate you giving us your take. You're an expert on this situation, and I'm going to have all nixt links below, including to get his books, including to check out his podcast and uh the Justice for Epstein website as well. Nick, thank you so much for coming on, And I look forward to a future podcast where we talk about God and philosophy.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Jay, it's a it's a it's a much easier time with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a little less heavy, but maybe it's also it's heavy in a different way. But thank you so much, Nick
Speaker 2: Great Jay I have a great day you too, man Bye,