Speaker 1: How are you dog doll?
Speaker 2: Line four? There got eight up damn doll? Are you ye?
Speaker 3: Dog doll?
Speaker 2: Line four? There got eight up damn dolls?
Speaker 4: Are she?
Speaker 2: Are you laugh?
Speaker 3: Not at old land?
Speaker 2: He's stip in the map set little forty.
Speaker 5: S arg she.
Speaker 2: Like at an't land bast don't ass and stream where.
Speaker 6: The kenny got up?
Speaker 2: How are you be s.
Speaker 4: A?
Speaker 2: Are you best looking to listen to the lens?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 2: Fine height? Lazy stustom? Are you letting be come you clips? How are you don't don't sit? How are you fine? Lazy stustom?
Speaker 7: Let it be color on the clips?
Speaker 2: Are your stream? Where the kenny got up? How are you? Are you white? And shin't so sweet? Are you?
Speaker 1: How are you sure work all?
Speaker 2: Will it become a clashed at pension pastors? Like eighty eight to the optic nerve is now boarding gate seventeen scheduled to the park at nine thirty am.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. I got a bunch of us with us tonight talking about mercury symbolism. I got myself, obviously the nick from the Occult Rejects. I got Lisa, the mad scientist cult reject I got my man Jin the Ninja what is going on? And I got Ethan Indi Indigo, I got Tej, I got Headless Giant, and I got the O g himself, Robbie Marx. All of their links are in the bottom to find all of their amazing work, which I highly suggest to please go check out. You may like hearing them on this show. I highly suggest to go listen to their own words on their own shows and all this stuff. It's something to listen to or I highly suggest it. And tonight we got again as usual, we got the Tarot Man himself and somebody I just love learning with or learning from, somebody I will definitely have to say has probably impacted my magical journey in some way, believe it or not. So I appreciate it, Mario, and I appreciate you constantly coming back and working with us. Please let everybody know, in case there's new listeners, what the deal is with you and what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 9: No, thanks for the invite, And I really appreciate the crew you've put together here. I really do get a lot out of everyone's insights and stuff. And you know, even when I'm not on the show, I listen and check out what's going on and stuff like that. But Symbolic Studies is my project. Symbolic Studies dot com. People can find all of my offerings there. I'm on YouTube and Patreon and Instagram and things like that, so I do offer terrat readings and other services too, But my foundation is.
Speaker 3: Really the tarot.
Speaker 9: And from there, you know, I got really into astrology and just uncovering the symbolic nature of every sign. So I put out content based on the signs during each sign itself, following the Tropical you know, the Tropical calendar basically, So yeah, that's my deal. And Mercury, man, it is really a heavy hitter with the planets, you know, A favorite character for sure, right, I mean, it's one of these things actually where if there's like a planet that's worthy of many multiple episodes, it would be Mercury. And to be mercurial is to change, right, change and changing often, And so when I first got into mercurial symbolism, it was hard for me to actually kind of like figure out sort of the nature of Mercury in a way because it was associated with so many different things. And even when I go through the astrological year, and I'm putting out content on each sign. I'm always like, man, there's a lot of mercurial symbolism with Aris. Yeah, there's a lot of mercurial symbolism with Taurus and Gemini, and it just goes on and on and on and on and including the cards that correspond with the signs and stuff like that. And so you know, just to kind of get into it with mercury, I think that a lot of cultures and a lot of systems, it's not uncommon to have like a catch all phrase or a catch all term that kind of encompasses maybe like spirit or ether, like in totality, right. I know, there's even people who kind of use like Satan as an example as like that kind of catch all sort of thing. Voodoo can kind of be that. The force you know in Star Wars is almost kind of similar to this. Mercury has also been this too, right. Mercury is almost kind of like has been used as like a other term for like ether and spirit and mercy as a traveler, right, So, like a lot of the mercurial figures are messengers or travelers, and so they're always going to and fro they're always, you know, delivering these messages and whatever. So you know, Mercury, Hermes, Thoth. I'll be probably using these interchangeably synonymously basically, but Hermes Mercury is known for being like a psychopomp. So he goes between realms, and I have a very sort of like specific way in which I sort of imagine how he goes between realms, which will unpack at a certain point. And so he oftentimes is carrying like a bag or a satchel delivering these messages, right, being the messenger of the gods. And when you look at statues and artwork with Mercury or Hermes, he has like winged you know, a winged cap. He has like wings on his sandals or his feet, and he's always too. One of the things that I find really interesting, he's always on one foot. That's like a classic sort of thing with Mercury Hermes, Right, so it's like he's about to go or he just kind of landed or something along these lines. He associates with the Magician card. You know, Mercury corresponds with the Magician card. So there's a lot to unpack just with the Magician card and how it relates to mercury, you know. But I think one of the things actually right, just to kind of get into that, is the Magician card is the first card of the major arcana. There's the Fool, which I think has a lot of mercurial symbolism too, because the Fool is the only card traditionally that is shown actually traveling.
Speaker 3: Even the Chariot card.
Speaker 9: Traditionally the Cherriot is actually stationary and all of the other figures are either standing or they're throned or something along these lines. But the Fool is actually walking, right, And the Fool has a poll with him, and the first two cards in the major arcana pull wand symbolism is really like on display for sure. And so the Magician is holding that wand he's holding it up to the heavens right. To me, this is really interesting because he's holding it up and then he has one hand pointed to the ground. So this is the classic as above so below axiom right, And I think what he's basically saying is I connect heaven and earth, you know, I connect heaven and earth. And I think in some ways he's saying, I am the central pillar in the House of God, because that card corresponds with Beth, which means house, but you know, on a sort of like grander scale, it's the house.
Speaker 3: Of God basically.
Speaker 9: And so this would be the world axis in my opinion, right, sort of the central pole that symbolically separates heaven and Earth, but then also binds heaven and Earth as well. This relationship has been referred to as the Great Triad, that there's a triune relationship between Heaven, Earth, and man. And so he is acting as that sort of central pillar or that symbolic bridge between the above and the This is actually how I think he gets between realms is through the world axis basically, right, the axis Mondy, and so the axis Moundy. You know, there's so many symbols that relate to it, but the world tree or the tree is one classic axis Mondy world axis symbol. And so when you see a serpent going up a tree like in the Garden of Eden, that's very very mercurial and it's not unlike the dollar sign in my opinion, right, kind of like the s with the vertical line, right, and so to me, that is almost basically mercury ascending to other realms, right, going to other planes of existence. And so that's also mirrored in one of the symbols that closely relates to mercury Hermes, which is the cadusius. Right, So you have the twin serpents going up that wand basically that's not unlike the Kundalini serpents going up your spine. Right, it's the same symbolism pretty much. And so even the number thirty three has been tied to mercury too, amongst other you know, sort of deities and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But we have thirty three vertebrae in our.
Speaker 9: Spines, so to me, ascension symbolism and sort of something going upward, whether it's like a serpent or what have you. To me, that's like incredibly mercurial because he goes to these other planes, right, So he takes people.
Speaker 3: He's the guide of souls.
Speaker 9: And so I think a lot of figures actually start off or a lot of like solar deities, when you look into their origin story, it's heavily mercurial.
Speaker 3: I think Christ is a good example of this.
Speaker 9: I think Christ, you know, when he has like a wand and he's doing magical things or whatever, he's basically mercury pretty much I think what's kind of happened with Christ is that he started off as being more mercurial, and then he actually became solarized over time, so he became more closely tied to the Sun. But I think you can make the case that actually mercury was like his original sort of like influencer planet or something along these lines. Kind of relate to that, go ahead.
Speaker 1: The first depictions of Jesus was with him holding a wand.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 8: Exactly yeah, he did have a wand there's old depictions of him touching whoever he brought back with a wand when he turns water wine they show I've seen depictions of him having a wand in his hand when he's touching that and making a change, exactly right.
Speaker 10: The Bible of course refers to Jesus as the Shepherd of men, right, and but before that Poimandra is Pomander.
Speaker 6: From the.
Speaker 10: Thank You he is described as the shepherd another another biblical kind of descendant.
Speaker 9: Right, yeah, no, exactly right. And so the wand in and of itself is another world access symbol. In my opinion, the want symbolically represents energy being sent forth, not unlike the phallus and mercury has been heavily tied to phallic symbolism, So anything sort of phallic, I think the wand the tree definitely, what was I just gonna say? Or like the pillar as well. Uh, there are some classic illustrations of Hermi's mercury, like in between pillars. In many ways he kind of represents the central pillar. He represents the middle pillar, the middle path.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: So even questioned like the hermit with the staff too, I mean the same thing.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, the hermit card is rolled by Virgo, which is rolled by mercury. And actually what hermit means is means little Hermes, right.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say that when you're getting into the staff with the two serpents, it's more a method of exchange. It also relates to barter and trade, whereas the staff of the Sclapius is more along the lines of healing. So with mercury, you specifically have in the Roman period the murkers that would actually pile up goods at crossroads, and they were worshiping mercury because he was the god of mercantilism as well.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Even the flow of currency is so mercurial, right, you know, and you look at how we print our cash here, right, Just that green, green is the color of mercury in so many ways. There's a lot of symbolism actually with the green man or the wild man that completely corresponds with mercury in my opinion too, And like there's a lot of like symbolism that overlaps there. And so actually, I just pulled from my altar. I have some mercury right here. It's you know, it's just a little vial of mercury or whatever. But the element of mercury is a liquid and a metal, right, and so it's it's both, and so mercury is very androgynous, right, and so that plays a huge, huge part in just the symbolism of mercury being you know, basically knowing your own light and your own dark. You're feminine, you're masculine, things like that. This is why I think one of the main reasons why I think magicians and mystics and things like that have a reverence for mercury. To me, it reminds me of magnetism having the positive and the negative end of the poll or something along these lines. And then even magnetism m ag magician, right, Magi right, there's all these things kind of related to that, and I think kind of the magician in a way almost they learn how to sort of attract, you know, and repel. Right, It's like what they sort of want in their life or what they're trying to accomplish or whatever. So the magnetic sort of thing is definitely like part of mercurial symbolism for sure.
Speaker 8: I definitely sort of like duality thing. Go ahead, I definitely think you like, I'm glad you brought up the magnetic thing. Even with that, you have even mentioned, you know, when you get into the pollstar in Polarity, the old magnetic too, you know, you can change that with magnets. I've even now, I know I've brought up to you and I've mentioned it on the show. But even like the whole situation when I'm wucking with my pineal gland, there's something that happens where for me, pushing all of a sudden equals a slap in the face and I don't understand.
Speaker 3: That, you know, no, yeah, you've explained that to me before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, And you know what I ended up coming across a picture of David Bowie acting like the Archer shooting himself in the head, So I'm not the only one who obviously thought of that.
Speaker 5: The things I wanted to point out, Mario, is that you're talking about this duality. Isn't mercury often found with cinebar, and so you have mercury as this manly, warlike type and then cinnabar is a red vermillion type color, which I guess the scarlet scarlet woman or anything like that. So it almost reminds me of that that duality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that that's awesome. What has been said?
Speaker 9: You know, in today's world, a lot of people say men are from Mars, women are from Venus. My understanding is that that actually like that became more popular in like the sixties or seventies. There's a specific author that kind of popularized that that phrase. And esterically, what I've heard is that men are from Mercury, women are from Venus. And it's interesting when you look at the glyph of Venus and the glyph of Mercury, the only difference is horns, which kind of is sort of there's a phallic connotation with horns. There's a feminine aspect to horn symbolism too, for sure, because it's like a chalice or a cop or something. But when you look at Venus and Mercury, just the glyphs side by side, I think that that makes a lot of sense, like in so many ways.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: There's also an ancient aspect to it too, because the cinnabar was something that the Etruscans would cover themselves with, and they think that Hermes was one of these borrowed gods from the Etruscans because you know, they had this relationship with the Greeks where they did share a lot of these these deities, and you can see a lot of these Hermes influences in the Etruscans.
Speaker 3: Right, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I think the other thing too with this like duality sort of thing with with Hermes, Mercury is really seen in his rulership of Gemini, right, and the Gemini Twins. So Mercury being the planet that rules Gemini. And then with the Gemini twins, you have the Light and the dark twin. Right, the dark twin always kills the good twin, not always, but occasionally he kills the good twin, and then they have this sort of thing going on. So the fact that Mercury rules Gemini, I think is really interesting there when you're looking at the traditional planets, there's two planets that rule two different signs. Mercury is one. It rules Gemini and it rules Virgo. So there's an airy aspect to Mercury communication and this traveling and the winged cap and everything else. And then it rules Virgo, so that would be its earthy aspect, right, It's more feminine sort of aspect, which, funny enough. The other planet that basically does double duty like this is Venus. So Venus rules Taurus, has that earthy aspect, but then it also rules Libra, which would be its airy aspect. So isn't that interesting this pair Mercury, Venus, they both do sort of the same thing to different signs, right, So I think that that's pretty fascinating too.
Speaker 8: I do want to add just real quick, because you know, you mentioned you know, Mercury and Venus. You know, for me, just the way I look at the tree and I look like you, I guess the way I end up saying, you know, Cabala, you know, just whatever. From my studying, I do feel like that Toth is like the beginning of the of the hero's journey, you know. My opinion I do think like his arc goes up the tree, and even like I think when I mentioned the hermit card, I think the hermit car would actually be possibly in the path of going from from Mercury to Venus across the tree. And I do think, like this is just my opinion, I do think that when when that happens, they both have to work together, I think to in order to go up the tree. I think it's almost like they're doing an untangling of themselves. And I do think you need the male and the female to work together. I even think when it comes down to if physiology is really involved in this stuff, like I think it is, I think one is the energy and the other one is the form that it has to manipulate to go the other way instead of what it used to do, you know. So I even I do think it's very important, even the feminine aspect, that it has to work with, you know, to make things happen. And again, I know it just probably an unpopular idea, but I do think a lot of times, like again when I say the hero's journey, it is again why I'm even like I'm so happy we're covering this because I do think Mercury again starts off the story. I think a lot of other gods, like Horace, I would say it was probably Tod but it just at a different time in his story, you know. So I do think of like a lot of the male gods were all still Toad, but just at a different time in their in their story.
Speaker 12: The same thing with Venus. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 11: Gonna say, when you go back and you look at the Egyptian stuff LinkedIn with the Persian stuff, there's a lot of I mean with uh, with Thought, Hermes Mercury being sort of a trickster god. He takes on the same characteristics as Osiris, the same characteristics as Nimrod, Like you see as far as establishing writing, you know, the weights and measures, the geometry, the building of things, And you almost have to think that maybe Thought wrote himself into these different roles. I mean, you know, being there.
Speaker 10: Before the beginning.
Speaker 11: There's in the Virgin of the World, there's talk of Hermes being there when the soul was put into man for the first time. You just you know, depend But it's like almost like this one character kind of writes himself into multiple roles through the various histories.
Speaker 3: I love that man.
Speaker 9: That's great because Thought was a was a scribe right himself into different and.
Speaker 11: Also Thought was the secretary to Isis when Osiris left to civilize the world and teach building and the religions and the temples, and Thought was the dark side of the moon as the secret wisdom of Isis. That was kind of behind the scenes as the moon moved through the heavens. So there's all these intrinsic, kind of really esoteric, kind of occult aspects of of you know, thought to who he Mercury Hermes, you know from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the lesser known aspects of this Hermes Aphrodite conjunction or this hermei Mercury Hermaphroditis, that's the one that everybody knows. But also they had another child called Priapis, right, and Priapis was a rustic god. If you're feeling really brave, you should look him up and get an eye fall there, because he had literally a baby's arm an apple. And so this this god was known as having this massive donger, and so Hermes also got associated with this massive dong And now this goes right back to what you were just saying about the pole of the heavens. So it's not just this idea of that you know, he's moving between the Earth and the heavens. It's that the spirit of the Earth is basically raining down creating life on this planet Earth from this northern polar symbolism, and that polar symbolism gets then transferred into this masculine idea of the masculine creating. Now, Priapis was kind of an unfortunate character because despite always having a rock hard sloan, he he couldn't use it when the time came. So it's like this idea that the spirit is weak but the flesh is willing. So there there's this there's this kind of a contrast there, and that that preapis angle really does get transferred over into the everyday life of the average Greek because they would have preapis stones in their gardens, like closer to the house, and then they would have hermstones sort of guarding or marking out the boundary between their territories. So you've got hermes to further out, and then this priapist closer to home. But one of the reasons why they had priapists closer to home was you would rub his phallus for luck if you know, as as the Greeks were mostly into this fertility ritual thing. And also you could pull it out and use it as a baseball bat if the people who didn't respect your hermstones came onto your property. So you could actually smack people around with this giant phallus. And there's nothing more, you know, humiliating than being smacked around with the giant phallus of this god.
Speaker 9: So yeah, yeah, and you'll see priapis literally holding like a Cadusie is basically right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was just going to add more onto the phallic symbolism that both represents with his beak, with the ib beak, yeah, of course that's very phallic. And it's also uh, which is phallic pointing out things, which is another author kind of trait in more modern times. The idea of Shakespeare, right, he kind of shake the spear, Hey, the author and writing a thought being kind of the writer is uh, you know, kind of pierces the veil, pierces the realms, transverses the different dimensions, as does the beak.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: I think the idea of when the ibis or any bird hunts into the water it goes into that other strata, right, So maybe that's part of the symbolism of him being able to move among dimensions.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, definitely, I'm inclined to think so for sure. Something speaking of which and just the phallic thing real quick, and this going to other dimensions or going to the underworld or what have you. You know, this idea of energy ascending, going up the world tree, going up the world axis whatever. Which, By the way, there's a huge thing with mercury, Hermes with spin too. I've seen multiple statues where he's with like a wheel or a gear or something along these lines. Even I've seen examples of like the spin of the Earth kind of being related to mercury. And my personal opinion is Earth is not spinning, the heavens are spinning. I think that's been a huge inversion over time basically, and so that that's kind of my position personally. But the fallaist even literally ejaculation into a woman, to me, that's symbolic of the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: It's almost like your semen is going to the underworld, it's going to another dimension.
Speaker 3: Basically.
Speaker 9: It's another sort of classic sort of example of what I'm trying to explain here, So I think that that's related as well.
Speaker 11: And the exchange is the creation process that is manifesting and bringing forth some sort of form out of the meeting of those two spinning serpents, right right, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's really reflected in some of the early dirty poetry about him, and what they're really trying to say there is that this exchange of life, this creation of life, has a lot to do with this conjunction of mercury and aphrodite. The idea that you're transversing the only way to continue life is to transverse boundaries. That is so closely related. So when they're talking about Congress and you know, places like Washington, that's sexual Congress on a different level. And what they're hoping for is that they're transversing these boundaries so that you know, you don't have to go to war. Obviously it doesn't happen that way. But another interesting angle is the Cadusius itself was sort of granted two hermes, or you know, they call it the Angel of Zeus because being a messenger, he was now untouchable. So the ancient messengers or these these figures, they were on battlefields, right, and they were untouchable because they had these batons that had these ribbons from them. So everybody on the battlefield would see that the messenger of the king would have this baton with ribbons on them, and hermies too. Originally before it was the snakes, he had the baton with the two white again white. What are they symbolizing there? The two white streamers coming down from it. So this was like everybody knew not to touch these guys. So you have to wonder where these uh battles really all that, you know, all out there, if there were people on the battlefield walking around kind of like at this larp being the judges judging your hits on each other, there's that angle to it. It's like maybe the war has never been authentic. Maybe it's always been sort of this coached and kind of a sport type thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I've heard it described as a ritualistic.
Speaker 12: I could see that, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Something I did want to add before we go any father, and I think I guess, like the phallic stuff, I figured it was a way for me to segue into this because it was something I wanted to get into. I just didn't know how I was going to get into it, you know, when it comes to mercury, even angels, certain things I have been wondering, you know about like them playing a role in physiology or in the body. And I guess, like in order to guess, maybe preface don't have to get through it real quick. Why even think this way? Just from certain experiences in the OTO during initiations, you know, there's there's a there's a point where I do believe I'm being showed the optic nerve in the maneuval, and you know, I'm standing in something in front of something and I'm being told the word on my thumbs being pump twelve times, and your optic nerve is one of your twelve cranial nerves. So I like, just in my opinion, that's what I do think I'm seeing. So I do think I'm seeing like nerves technically. You know, then in Alista Crowley's and a WEX formula, you will be grabbing your nipple as if a baby is sucking it, and there is something going on through nerves through the you know, the body, to the mother's neal gland and then affects the child. So again you're seeing nerves. I started thinking, well, that's how messages travel with inside your body. And all these guys always called messages, and you're sending messages throughout all these things. And your dick does have nerves, you know what I'm saying, plenty of them. And nerves are also very important for healing, and some of these gods that are associated with mercury have healing aspects to them. So I'm just wondering, like, is it something actually with how they travel? Like I joke around saying, write the lightning, but maybe you got to write it all the way out of your body through your nerves, and not.
Speaker 5: Yet to your point of the nerves. In the penis. It also connects all the way to the S one S four, t H one L one of the spinal column, so it goes all the way back to the spinal column. It's connected.
Speaker 3: Even a spine is an anagram for penis.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, so, and hence.
Speaker 10: We have the pen right there you go, you know. And I believe in Egyptian culture they would often have people and gods, and especially to Hoodie have the left foot forward right not only him crossing dimensions, but it was the way that we would appropriate ourselves most like the sun, most like enlightenment. And I believe that is can be kind of, you know, the root of the classic Freemason question that there's probably many more than this one, but the idea of oh, so you're a traveling man and the code is supposed to be, yeah, I'm a traveling man. I'm heading east. Oh good. And so that's the same idea that you're directing yourself as the Egyptian's noted left foot direction that in relation to the Nile was east, and of maybe interest in Taiji and so forth and chigung, everything is left side first, left foot first, and interesting correspondence.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, dude. I love that for so many different reasons.
Speaker 9: And this is what I'll say is that I'm always thinking about rotation and spin in these circumambulation rituals, and whether the totem is on the right or on the left makes a big difference with what you're trying to do right, and so if the totem is on the right, that's more expansive. People have said that this is more solar in nature. If the totem is on the left and you going counterclockwise, that's actually more polar it's going more within. And so there's something to be said about like in Islam. When you go to Mecca and you go around the Kabba cube, the Kaba cubes on the left hand side, you're going counterclockwise. All of the fixed stars go counterclockwise around polaris right.
Speaker 10: And the Buddhists, sorry, sorry to build on your point. The Buddhists circumambulate their structures. I forget what they're called right now, not lingams, but when they circumambulate their gran grain structures and celebration of life, I forget what they're called. Excuse me, but they do a clockwise circulation, which is the opposite of the rotation of Islam. And the Daoists say the same thing about those rotations being clockwise being expansive, counterclockwise being internal and condensing kind of thing.
Speaker 9: There you go, yeah, And then I don't know if you've come across this or whatever, but basically I'm inclined to think that East, the direction of East, is actually a metaphor, that it's actually beyond the east. And I think that when people refer to the quest of the Orient, that it's actually not literally an eastward sort of journey, and it's not something that you can actually point out on the map, but it's actually there's been many ways it's been described, but it's actually more of a central sort of location. It's like a mythical central sort of location, like a sacred center sort of ideas. So in that way, I think of the center as like the pole, right, like the north pole, the poll star. That's kind of like, you know, how I tend to interpret things, and so so I've heard that like when East is referenced in some texts, they're not literally mean geographical East. And I think that's kind of interesting too, because in some freemasonic tracing boards there's a clear ladder to the stairway, or there's a clear stairway to Heaven to like the polestar in my opinion, and oftentimes that is what's labeled east. Right, So kind of like this mythical sort of other dimensional, centralized, kind of polar sort of thing with how I tend to look at things, which that's kind of another thing with mercury, I'll say, is that there's a triune nature to mercury, right, So it's almost like the one reflects upon itself, is aware of itself, which creates two, and then the two creates a three sort of thing. There's this natural unfolding, right, and so whenever there's two of anything, there's a third thing. So with the Gemini twins, you have the twins, but there's a third thing that's created. Now there's like a passageway or like an opening or doorway, just like the pillars, right, and.
Speaker 1: So mercury maybe between two mirrors.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Father son, Holy spirit right behind you.
Speaker 9: Yep, yep, yeah, totally. There's a triune trinity thing. Whenever there's two of anything, there's always this hidden third. And so what I how I break it down in Dakota, is that mercury has symbolism, undeniable symbolism that is solar in nature, undeniable symbolism that is lunar in nature, and undeniable symbolism that is.
Speaker 3: Polar in nature. That's the third thing, lunar, solar, and polar.
Speaker 9: You know, that's how you even look at the three pillars on the Cabbalistic tree of life, you know. And so so I think polar is the most primordial though, and again it relates to the pole, the pillar, the fallus, this central sort of idea of the world axis, you know, all this kind of stuff. So there's like a whole entire breakdown that you can look at the polar, lunar and solar symbolism of mercury, and it's all completely baked into all of these different mercurial figures and stuff.
Speaker 11: So I have something in regard to what you're saying there. When you get into alchemy and Paracelsus, he has a whole treaty on pulling mercury from every type of metal, and he tells you how to lay it out into these flatforms, put it in vinegar, purify it, and nonetheless, he says, the spirit of mercury, which is only subjected to spirit, to the spirits above, has no determination or certain form itself. Hence it happens that it emits every metal, just as wax or seves all seals of whatever form. But it goes on to just basically say that, you know, within sal there's mercury, within Luna, there's mercury within all of So mercury is the fixative and the flux of all the different and you can pull mercury and put it into all of the various metals, so very much along the lines of exactly what you were saying there.
Speaker 1: Well, when mining metals from out of the ground, what you'll find is that it's usually coated in other less pure metals. So you've got lead, and you've got mercury that's usually in a mouth that's around things like copper, and you know, big iron ore deposits and things like that. You've got all these things that are basically surrounded by mercury, and you don't get a lot out of the mercury that surrounds it, but you know, if you're minding enough metal, you can get.
Speaker 4: A lot.
Speaker 9: Interesting. Yeah, no, thank you for sharing that, man, that's great. Makes a lot of sense. One of the things I was gonna add on to what Nick was saying about the hero's journey being mercurial in nature basically essentially, right, dude, I can't tell you. I went to film school, so I mean, for what it's worth, it was just a rinkyding film school in Portland. But you know, I'm always decoding when I'm watching stuff, I'm sure, just like all of you guys and whatever. But ever since I really got into mercurial symbolism. Man, Almost every single protagonist, maybe all of them, I have the exact same opinion, dude, where I'm like, this is freaking mercury. If there's any plan terry correspondence here or whatever, I'm like, this is mercury. So I think that's actually the hidden correspondence essentially with protagonists is that it is actually mercury, because what we want to see the hero's journey is about change being mercurial, right right, traveling, you know, and going through this journey, you know, whatever it might be.
Speaker 3: So there's some movies though that really really are highly.
Speaker 9: Aware of this dynamic in my opinion, and just because it's a classic movie that like everyone is familiar with and it does a pretty good job doing it esoterically. The matrix, you know, Neo is basically a mercurial figure. Yeah, he's writing the Chariot when he's got those twins Chason them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: There's some Chariot cards, by the way that I have one in particular by this creator. Her name is Barbara Walker. She's actually a really great symbologist. She has a few really awesome symbology books and she did her own deck, so she is like really schooled on mythology and things like that. She put the glyph of mercury on the front of the chariot in the chariot card, which is ruled by cancer, but she knows the symbolism, so she put mercury right there. And I'm like, that is really awesome. But at the end of the movie, Neo, and there's so much green in the movie too, right, the color of mercury, the heart chakra, right, the color of nature.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: And so at the very end of the movie, he's in a phone booth he does like the final call or whatever. He walks outside he's at an intersection, aka the crossroads. Right, Mercury has a lot of symbolism related to crossroad symbolism. The crossroad is the point of ascension, and it's a transcendental sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: I almost think if you look at a cross literally, you have the four quadrants or the four arms, So the number four relates to the cross but that center point where the vertical and horizontal meat that is the fifth point point, So that's like the transcendental point. I'm kind of inclined to think that the cross when it's you see them in graveyards and stuff like that. Symbolically, there is a thing about people crossing over, right with this cross and Neo walks out of the phone booth at the crossroads, and then that's the first time you see him fly basically, right, he like literally just takes off like Superman or whatever. And so to me, I'm just like that is all basically encoding some of the things we're kind of talking about.
Speaker 12: Right, Hey, what you're saying, you're.
Speaker 5: In your transcendental with mercury, isn't it in Gene help me out? I think, isn't the first Emperor of China buried over the river of mercury? I do know that with the feathered serpentzecaudalaal He, the temple itself has a large deposit of mercury in it. And so when you were talking about crossing over or having this transcendental moment, it reminded me of those two things.
Speaker 10: I was gonna mention when you you mentioned the red uh Herb. The Chinese were both what wasn't Lisa, I think was it the first? Yes? Yeah, the Chinese were uh obsessed with cinnebar and in not only internally, but I think ceremonially as well. Sorry about that, Maria.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So I'll just add really quick like cinnabar are still really popularly Houston t c M for skin formulations, and it is considered to be herb of Mars in particular. But there's an interesting element and I wanted to bring this up later when Nick had my slides, but I'll just mention it now. Is the thing about quicksilver and mercury mixed together. It's it's actually a treatment for nerves. Like Lisa, you brought up the thing about the in the penis is connection to the spine. Well, there's even an idea in TNTRA there that the tip is green. Like bringing up this green because most people don't associate green with mercury all the time, even in cabala, Like if you look at a hermetic tree, it's often orange, but really in contra it's green. So it's but it's emerald green. It's green with light passing through. So this is the really important distinction from like venus or nuts. So that's like a jade color or a copper color that's been oxidized. But to bring it back to the quicksilver and cinebar. It is said that quicksilver actually dissolves the cinnabar to make it more less toxic. So when you're using in a formula, it kind of corrodes, just like it corrodes copper, So it corodes.
Speaker 6: Has the element to like Robbie was saying, the flux.
Speaker 4: It is the flux that kind of corrodes both cinnabar and copper at the same time. So it's used in nerve formulas when it is treated or processed a not specific way, but often for scorpion bites, cinnebar, and any kind of raised boils.
Speaker 6: I know we brought up the scorpion thing last.
Speaker 4: Time, but I have so much more notes, but I'll wait, I'll wait till until you're done by Sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh you're good man. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: That patina color is just so perfect as the example of mercury because it's the metal and it's also what combines with venus or copper, so it's got it's got all the symbols right in there.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, copper as it patina as the patinas it turns that green.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: And Jen, I'm glad you mentioned emeralds absolutely, and I'm inclined to think that this is somewhat part of the inspiration for Emerald City where in the Wizard of Oz, right, and so Emerald City apparently when you read the source material of the books, it's known that Emerald City is in the middle of Oz, So they're actually going to the center of Oz, essentially the sacred center, right, and then that's where the wizard is, right, and so wizardry magic, you know, all these different types of things heavily related to mercury.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: I was going to say about the mercury under the ground. So at Tao Tucon they found a scale model of Tao Tuacan under the ground in front of the Temple of the Sun, and that scale model had this river of mercury flowing through it somehow. And what's interesting about both Teo Tuacan and the sites in China with these underground mercury rivers is that it's it's like there's constant sightings around these areas of UFOs, but never over the areas. So if you want to keep the aliens away from you, you need the subterranean river of mercury.
Speaker 11: And then well, the problem heard that they took mercury and filled up pools so that they could stand on top of the pyramids and look down.
Speaker 10: To observe the stars.
Speaker 11: So you know, there's mercury.
Speaker 10: Just you can go.
Speaker 11: We can go for days and days and days.
Speaker 9: Absolutely. Some people say that it's either mercury or red mercury, which is a whole nother rabbit hole too. That's sort of the secret for like levitation and for creating UFOs and things like that.
Speaker 11: And it was the Pyramid of the Vulture that they found a chamber of red mercury in South America.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, nice, nice, that's awesome.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe dude, you can share a couple of my slides because there's a few points that I think looking at some of this artwork visually would be helpful. So I'm thinking of number five and then also number eight, but there's other things too that I think will kind of, you know, take the conversation where it needs to go.
Speaker 12: Here you go.
Speaker 9: But basically, you know, when you look at some mercurial figures, what I've noticed is that and you guys can help me out with the right terminology here, they're either the synthesis of the masculine and the feminine, or they operate outside of the feminine and the masculine, something along these lines. But I think that this is a good example of that, where you have a clear mercurial figure in the middle, right, his phallus is out in the open, he has mercury on top of his head, he has two caduceiuses in his hands. And then you have a figure on the left more emblematic of the sun because the sun is on the left hand side. He has a club, and then on the right a figure that's more emblematic of the moon because the moon is on the right hand side. And what I'm inclined to think is that a lot of teachers from the ancient world are associated with mercury basically, and this relates to the wild man green man sort of thing, that their wisdom comes from a previous age. And I'm inclined to think that this is polar in nature. So once again, solar symbolism on the left, lunar symbolism on the right, polar symbolism in the middle. That polar symbolism is more primordial, right, And so I think that this is what you see again in the Taro where the fool is always carrying.
Speaker 3: A pole with him. That's not a mistake.
Speaker 9: A lot of green men or a lot of wild man sort of figures, they're always with a staff or they're always with a pole. This relates to that tradition, which is also referred to as the mystic pole tradition basically, right, And so I'm inclined to think that Mercury's origins basically are with all of this polar sort of stuff. But if you didn't know about any of that symbolism, I think it'd be kind of harder to pick up. And I think that if you go to the eighth slide, number eight eight, you'll see Hermes Trismegistus, and basically it's a different sort of layout, but I think it's communicating some of the same symbolism in that you have he's operating outside almost of the lunar solar paradigm or something along these lines, right, he predates it, and so you have the sun on the top and then you have the moon on the bottom, and he's operating outside of that, and he's holding what he's holding a pole, right, and so that pole has a sphere on it, And to me, this is like a clear sort of acknowledgment of the world axis, sort of this symbolic bridge to other planes, the north pole or whatever you want to say. But Hermie's trismagist is his wisdom. Their wisdom, mercurial figures. You know, they know things that modern people don't know. So I think sometimes, like in the last slide that we just looked at, solar lunar people are trying to basically, you know, hurt Mercury because he comes from a previous age. It's almost symbolically kind of showing the passage of time in a way. You know that the mercurial wisdom is something that is ancient, so much so that I think that modern people have a hard time either respecting it or understanding it or something along these lines. But what do you guys think about this?
Speaker 10: So please go ahead, Oh, I was gonna say.
Speaker 11: So, when you go back to the prediluvion stories of the original pill the two pillars that were set up, one was brick and one was lattice. One of those pillars was said to be established by Hermes as a pre Deluvian Hermes, and then it was a post alluvion of different Hermes in the same line that basically found that and deciphered it and as thought and gave it to the priests and basically was seen in high regard. So there is this sense of a post Alluvian or prediluvian post Alluvian kind of information system that carries through from and heading into the polestar and the changing of the polestar potential Earth changes, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 10: I was that's that's amazing. I was going to add that the that you have the polarity of the sun and the moon, which harken back to your concept of the pillars, and then the third who's kind of you know, in in concert with the two polarity systems there and also that trinity that beckons to the trice great and and I believe that kind of in in regards to surpassing. It's also the sense of mastering these three worlds of high, Middle, Low or heaven, Earth and man or and sometimes referred to or could be demonstrated as the priestly, the king, and the philosopher. Many times it's been regarded that way, but you could also think of it as mastering psyche or politics excuse me, and politics, the political state systems and the you know nature of a high place. So there's that those trinities are are right there. And I feel like to your point of the crossroads too. In Egyptian concept of life and death, which of course they're obsessed with, there's the two main worlds maybe in that crossroads idea of the living and the dead, and there's also, uh, the realm of the gods, and they weren't really it wasn't easy for them to just come to Earth like except for Hermes and both rather and there was also the fourth day mentioned in that where sometimes if a person was exceptional both of course there was a way to kind of visit the godly realm for a mortal, but normally it was those main three and then this other one that was like exceptional an exception. Thanks for letting me soon.
Speaker 1: Well, what is that to me is the auras around the sun and the moon there, so you've got that kind of X shape between the two and around the sun you get the rays coming off of the sun. But then outside of that it sort of seems like you've got this implosion force. Right, So to me with that sort of indicating is some kind of an ether, right, So there's an etheric connection between both the Sun and the moon, and the way that they're depicting them like right over top of each other indicates I think a kind of maybe a conjunction maybe talking about the eclipse having that kind of like moving into that eclipse you get a different change in the energy the ether around them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Interesting, you can see that's the separation on it.
Speaker 9: When it comes to rays, one of the things I've picked up symbolically, I just think it's interesting and when I see stuff like this now, I definitely take it into account. But when you see a the ray of a sun and it's wavy, I've heard symbolically that's more indicative of heat, and when you see it and it's straight out, like spokes on a wheel, that that's more indicative of light.
Speaker 3: And so there's like probably both of that going on here.
Speaker 9: It seems like right, the big fat sort of wavy rays and then the straight ones behind it.
Speaker 5: In some of the ancient plates, you see exactly that the wavy and the straight, and that's indicative of them trying to emulate that it was both heat and light.
Speaker 3: Cha, gotcha.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know something I have wondered about.
Speaker 8: And I don't know if this plays into anything worth a you know, cult symbolism or mercury, but I mean I do find it interesting. I mean, you just think as simple as a thermometer, I mean, if you add heat to it, it's gonna like yeah, I mean technically, I means it defined gravity. I don't know if whatever that is, you know, gravity, but I mean you add heat to it, it's going to move in a different direction that it's at.
Speaker 11: Well, I think it's just expanding.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, what he's also showing though, is that as he's pointing downward, you know, you've got the eyes above, so below. He's putting the pole above or as a more spiritual concept than the lower concept of both the sun and the moon. So he's sort of saying this is a reflection of somehow the polar symbolism.
Speaker 9: So maybe you guys can help me out here. Is this a statement polarity precedes duality?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because condensation would cause the polarity to then form the duality, you know, because as they've sort of separated, then you've got the two masses now being in contrast to one another.
Speaker 10: I didn't see it before. But as you're speaking of the polarity, there's in the two worlds of the Sun and the Moon, there's that eight, or there's essentially an eight in that fiery formation there between.
Speaker 3: Oh that's excellent man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So Mercury's cycle is eighty eight days for one vitation, right, the fastest planet. So that actually makes it very tricky to see in the night sky, so you actually have to go out of your way to see Mercury. Essentially, can I can.
Speaker 5: I inject quick? Can we go back to the previous life?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Sorry about that?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you're gold probably wants to move on, but I was like, I want to say something.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 5: So this image right here reminds me of something that Nick and I had discussed. So we were talking about retrograde and how the concept of retrograde is that you mercury appears as it's going backwards, and so to me, immediately I think mercury going forwards, mercury going backwards, And you can only see mercury retrograde or mercury going backwards if you are on planet Earth, so to speak, and that it is the way that it circles around the Sun. Itself to where you know, you're going whatever faster than Mercury at some point, and then it looks like Mercury's going backwards, kind of like with a car when you pass up a car and the car kind of looks like it's going backwards, but it's not. It's just the way the optical illusion is. And so with Hermes, Hermes is such a duel, right, there's a duality to him, and so you have the duality again sun and moon and then you have the Earth. To me, that indicates somewhat of maybe they could see the retrograde back then and that they were trying to depict something like that. But that's what that reminds me of.
Speaker 1: Well, got the eighty eight day cycle too, that that brings to mind the eighty eight keys of it of a piano. And what Hermes is known for is being the teacher of music to Apollo, and so that that teacher of music angle is is you know, firmly fixed in the idea of the piano and the cycle of Hermei or Mercury.
Speaker 9: Excellent man, Yeah, exactly right. So what I've learned is that some teachers that are associated with this solar dynamic. Their teacher was more polar and their teacher was more mercurial basically, right, and so like like Saint John the Baptist as an example, like he's a clear wild man sort of figure, which relates him to the green Man too, and he's always carrying a staff or a really long crucifix basically, and so to me, there's mercurial sort of signatures all over him and his storyline all day long. And then he's you know, he taught Jesus and stuff like that. If Jesus belonged to like a sector a school, my understanding is that it would be of Saint John the Baptist. So that's just kind of like another sort of you know example there. Yeah, so who brought this one up?
Speaker 3: This image?
Speaker 8: This is Heinrich Kuhenroth's his things that he's got going on over here. And one thing that I did find this interesting, well, I mean, at least if you want, I mean it's your I think.
Speaker 5: No, I mean just when we were doing coon Roth, we were looking and I believe this is called the andrew gene. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and it's the atom androgen. And if you focus in on the actual humanoid that is depicted here. You'll see that the arms have exactly the same writing as Baphomet does the solvee and quadulile right, And when we stumbled upon it, there you go perfect. When we stumbled upon it, immediately I thought of the baph Met, right, I was like, what are the odds? Maybe I don't remember it correctly. So we went and we looked, and sure enough, Levi basically sites that his Baphamet illustration was inspired and a direct I guess nod to konroths Adam Androgeny. But one of the interesting things is, so if you look at this humanoid that Kuonroth is depicting, you clearly see a distinction in faces like female male. You see a distinction in breast or pectoralis, and you see a distinction in the arms. One is more muscular, one is a little bit more feminine. And then if you look at the abdomen, the same thing. It's not as pronun else with the rib cage kind of coming out with the more masculine one and then having that cut into the waist with the feminine. And so if you look at the bapha Met, you do see clear distinctions in pectoralis as well as well as the arms corresponding to each and then you see that kind of cut in more so on the Elephus Levi depiction, where it shows that that side is a little bit more feminine than the other one. So it was just something that we thought to mention.
Speaker 9: Oh no, yeah, that's completely relevant. I actually included Bapphamet the a leafis Levi illustration in the slides there, so if you wanted to go to the tenth slide, that's what we'll see. And when you look at the phallus of Bapphamet, the symbolic pallas, right, I mean it's a cadusius and so all a lot of the symbolism, this androgenous nature and everything completely relevant. And to me personally, when I look at that in his lap, I mean I just I once again see kind of a world axis symbol and then that arc just reminds me of firmament symbolism, you know, So that's how I kind of perceive it.
Speaker 1: Well, that that Kuna plate looks so similar to the art card from Carly's Taro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so exactly exactly, And actually that makes perfect sense too. The art card has a lot to do with alchemy, specifically what I've heard asof alchemy. And on top of the two heads there you can see in that bird, in the body of the bird, it says Azoth right there, and it's it's.
Speaker 5: The Azoth for sure.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: The whole if you look at it closer, is that Azoth is formed from the Latin A and Z. But it also is a nod to the Greek A alpha alpha, and then the omega as well, and then their symbolism. And there with Hebrew you have the a leaf and the towel. So he was constantly doing this, you know, trinity type symbolism all throughout with with that, and then I think on the oh, you have the sun symbol in the center where it's as a's the o itself is the Sun's symbol. So you have, you know, a nod to the sun gold or sun is the sun so right, and it's adam, so the sun is the son.
Speaker 9: Excellent. Yeah, yeah, no, I was definitely gonna bring up baph Met for sure, because.
Speaker 10: It really ahead.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, no, no, definitely, I'm going all over the place, so I don't have like a set structure or anything like that.
Speaker 11: Mercury is all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 12: One thing I do want to add before we go forward.
Speaker 8: If anybody would like to be able to look at this image more, go check out a whole research institute dot org.
Speaker 12: This is only.
Speaker 3: Just because yeah, there.
Speaker 5: You go, shame, shameless plug. Anything you look at online for the Adam and drogeny is not clear at all. But Nick went and took pictures of this at the library, and that's when we use for our episode because it was the clearest one on the internet.
Speaker 10: So nice, nice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you go to check out this guy's book on this website, you're not gonna see as much detail as you do anywhere else because I went in on multiple shots.
Speaker 9: So this image here, these two figures, you know, what it's reminding me of too, is just how hybrids are associated with mercurial symbolism as well. Right, So like murr made you know, and I even have a card here where you see like a mermaid type figure. If you want to go to slide zero zero three in the lower left, you'll see a mermaid. But the Murr and mercury are completely related to each other, and so even Sagittarius, half human, half horse, the centaur. There's so much symbolism with Sagittarius that I see as being very mercurial. In fact, the glyph of Sagittarius is an arrow right for archery and crowley. In the Book of Thought right his deck is also called the Thought deck. He says that the arrow is the simplest glyph of mercury, that it represents mercury. And so he says that literally, the arrow of Sagittarius is mercurial in nature. So you see down in the lower left little mermaid sort of figure there. See, even in that hybrid creatures relate to mercury in some way.
Speaker 12: Even in that thinking, I would even say, now, I would say that the archer is still tooth.
Speaker 9: Yeah man, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I see that absolutely. I mean, what is the arrow? The arrow is another phallic in my opinion, phallic sort of world access symbol, and it travels right, and so it's a traveler.
Speaker 11: Also, I was gonna say, you brought up the murrh. There are some of the ancient texts coming out of Ireland and around in that area where they talk about the mrr were the ones who built the stone circles.
Speaker 9: Ah, excellent, Yeah, that reminds me too of one thing I wanted to talk about the etymology of Mercury, just a little thing I personally pay attention to. I fully acknowledge this is more of my individual weave or whatever. So if other people don't find it that interesting, I totally get it. But I'm always interested in words that begin with er or contain er. And when you look at er, there's like civilizations named her, there's games called er. There's even groups that have called themselves like er, something along these lines. And when you look at er, it means like original or primordial or something along these lines, like very very ancient, like the beginning of a thing. And so I first got on this tip because of Ursa Major and Ursa minor, two northern constellations right that circumambulate the Pole Star. And I just think it's interesting that in Mercury you have two errs Mercury Mercury, right, So it's like almost like this double origin sort of dynamic with it or something along these heads.
Speaker 11: Well, and if you're connecting the Pole Star to the Earth and those two symbols spinning circularly around the Pole I mean that could essentially be the pole with the serpents.
Speaker 3: No exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And Draco's up there too in the north right, So when Draco is going around the pole star, I kind of see similar symbolism. And then you said Earth Earth, right, there's another example. So once you start paying attention to it, it really is all over the place. Maybe if you want to just go to number two, that's lie number two. It's the Crowley version of the magician card. And I just wanted to point out basically that very obvious poll behind him, which I think is you know, related to the world axis and everything else, which seemingly he's levitating up it. It's almost like he's like kind of levitating going and you know, through this ascension sort of journey or whatever. And he was a stude enough too to do the one legged or one footed sort of thing with his foot there. And when I see one legged symbolism or a symbolism like this, or someone standing on a foot or they're acknowledging like their tippy toes not in like a ballerina, I always think of spin. And there's a lot of myths that point out the one leg, and to me, it's just another world access symbol. So the fact that he's in front of that poll, this is the first card again, just even literally the number one. You know how we draw the number one with just a straight vertical line. It's the same axis in my opinion, But one legged symbolism implies axial sabolism again, kind of like a ballerina or something, or one leg. It's almost like there's deities that have had one leg, or they have one leg gets chopped off or something along these lines. To me, it's just like a poll pretty much. Instead of having two legs, you have the one leg, or at least you're alluding to it. And I think that that's kind of what he's alluding to here in some way. But yeah, if other people want to share some slides, they're more than welcome to.
Speaker 3: Jen. I know you have a couple of things you want to share, right.
Speaker 6: Sure, So yeah, thanks guys, Nick, if you want to bring mine up. I appreciate that. Which one the second one?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 12: I think this will be the second one. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: That's the first one?
Speaker 6: But why don't I just do that? Sorry, I'll do this all Yeah, don't don't worry, don't be sorry. So this is Ganash.
Speaker 4: Obviously everybody's familiar with Ganesh. But he is a mercurial figure because he is the he is the and son of what we would say is like Venus or nuts O. So she creates him out of her humoric powder that she wears on her skin and as well as semen from Shiva. So the quicksilver, that's how it's often described in tntras is the quicksilver, and she puts it in like a little clay figure or a flower figure. So he's completely created. He's not created through intercourse, right, So, but he is of Shiva and of her.
Speaker 6: But he's more of her.
Speaker 4: So that's and but he doesn't clear mercury in betic astrology, so this is a common misconception. Is like in Nash will be prayed to to clear the astrological conditions that are negative in mercury, he actually clears ketu. So it's something that even excuse me, Mario brought up and I even texted this to Nick the other day. I also believe that hoade mercury has a triune expression. I believe it's the princess, the princess, the prints and the dragon. But Kattu, the subtle body, the smoky body that it's it contains potential, but it's not uh, it's not aggregated. So you could say that Ganapati, who is the lord of hosts gun Us means posts. He is the one who creates klipas or creates skandas, or creates like aggregation. He creates the path, the physical paths, and he also creates obstacles in front of it.
Speaker 6: But then he can also disaggregate obstacles.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like how Lisa was saying, there, only when you're on Earth can you see the retrograde of mercury. Well, mercury and retrograde would really be understood in a Joe Tish way as being Kattus being that southern node of the dragon, so you're seeing it turn and then that's what he affixes in astrology. He kind of is that curve that like his like his trunk is curved. And it's interesting because he has both up and down mudras, just like a kind of a Baphomet figure, and he's also depicted as writing his Vahamma is a rat. Well obviously, Nick is fond of this. But the rats and the stars, those are the same thing. But you could and then you can also say that he is atomized, like he's very small because rats are small. So he in and of himself, just like Lisa is also alluding to, he is the Kingdom in and of himself because he's all the parts come together. He's imperfect because he's not also of the Father. So I just think that that's really interesting. He is he's the god of outer wisdom. This is a more tentric idea, This is not a more normative Hindu idea. But he's the god of outer wisdom or outer knowledge. Even so, what he teaches is kind of worldly building. That's what he's often given a compass and a globe. So obviously there's a kind of a reference there for the prince who squares the circle. We could say, but I think that that actually the next.
Speaker 6: Figure is much more interesting. Nick, if you help, I'm bringing up my side.
Speaker 1: Can I help the real quick? So the first, the first king of Athens was said to be Ericthonius, who was the product of the god of the Forge and Athena. He couldn't help himself. He you know, he was chasing her around because you know, she didn't want to get with him, but you know, he was kind of deformed, but he spewed his load on her and it hit her leg and then fell on the ground. And then Ericthonius, which was a snake legged sort of a demigod, was emerged, and she took pity on the snake leged demigod and took him in, raised him, and he became the first king of Athens. So I think there's a huge linkage right there between the two of them and this god of the forge, Hyphestus. His daughter is named Techne, and just like you were saying about the outer knowledge, you have that idea of Techne being the ability to create technology or outer wisdom.
Speaker 4: Well, that's interesting because the daughter who is right here, so she is the daughter, she is the Dakini expression of the greater mother. This is how it's understood in Shruvigia. So she is the full expression you could say of Hode or Mercury. That is, she's not androgynists, but she.
Speaker 6: Has a solitary hero. She's an echa of Europe.
Speaker 4: And like something Mario said that was very interesting was the feat was you can see she's standing on the foot, and so that would maybe perhaps.
Speaker 6: Match her to nets Ok.
Speaker 4: But then you could also say, if you're doing a special kind of visualization where you kind of dance with the dikini, then those legs become your legs, so she can also stand on Hode.
Speaker 6: It's kind of interesting. And she obviously she wields a bow and arrow, and her arrow is a five tip.
Speaker 4: It's often a lotus, but sometimes it's a marshmallow flower, or it could be a.
Speaker 6: Wild rose as well. And she also holds a god.
Speaker 4: The goat is especially interesting because that's also associated with Hode and also giverra, so she it's kind of like and it's an elephant's gode, so like her, you could say her brother Ganapati, but it also clears the dragon. But unlike her brother, she actually doesn't clear Katsuo the Smoky Tale. She actually stands on the the it's called the demons the Mara of Desire. But there's a kind of other way you can understand it, where she's standing on a rahu, so the dragon who eclipses the moon. She could also say that it's the inherent connection that code and Yesode or mercury and the moon have because those have an inherent sort of connection of rectification of the paths, like it happens at Yusodes, So there's something really interesting there. But she doesn't just stay at the moon. She actually sort of goes up. And her name is Kura Kula, so you can hear there's like a double k. And there's also an interesting cabalistic association with her, with her name in Tibetan which is Regemma, which is love as the cause of knowledge. Well, there's also the twenty second path on the cobalistic tree, which is geburrah to tippery that is also associated with lamed meme delette, which means love is the cause of knowledge.
Speaker 6: That I find that very interesting myself.
Speaker 4: And so you have this kind of daughter who's dancing in the heatless that's how it's described, and she kind of rectifies then sun with her arrow, which is set to treat all poisons. But then you can also understand this in a secret way where she is the rectification of quicksilver. So I know this was a little bit back when you guys first started, but that's what her primary function is. Intibt medical tantras is to rectify this naturally occurring quicksilver for medicinal use. So there's actually three distinct ways to purify mercury. One is the natural method, where you let the mercury drip through seven stages of Earth. Another method is the alchemical method with like an iambic and you sort of process the mercury in seven stages. And then the third way is a matric or an alchemical magical way where you recite Dorani sutras and different spells and different visualizations oh for the mercury. And then which is also seven stages. And then there's a way that you can combine all three stages into one. So it is sort of I think Mario brought this up, this kind of rectification of the three. In the one, she's a very interesting and also corresponding idea in Christian Cabala.
Speaker 6: So in the green she has blue green eyes.
Speaker 4: This is really important because her eyes could be said to be a reflection of Hesse or Jupiter, because Hod, the heart of Hoad, is really the expression of Mercy greater. So it's like I think Nick was saying, it's like that the arrow shoots and it kind of like bounces off the ocean, because you have to think of the arrow as like a particle of light, almost like a flower, like a quicksilver flower, flower of.
Speaker 6: Quicksilver using out chemical terms.
Speaker 4: So it's sort of like a firework that explodes over the ocean, bounces back through and then moves up to treat like a zig zag. So you could also think of.
Speaker 6: It like that. I think that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, I do.
Speaker 8: Have notes, uh, something I wanted to add just real quick with like you know, the heatless fire and fire and this and that. If I was to light a candle in this room and turn off all of lights and went to all the way to the other end, the light coming off of it wouldn't hurt. As soon as I get closer to it, that's it's gonna burn. So I mean, it really is kind of projective maybe if the heat anyway, m.
Speaker 1: I mean, just a general perspective, it looks like she's dancing in the patina of copper. You know, you've got all that orange and then she's got the green coming around her. It's it's really got that kind of middle ground of patina and copper still you know, right.
Speaker 4: Well there's Something interesting about that hedless is that she so the heat the fire around her is heatless. It's called pristine wisdom fire. And then she she stands upon the lotus, and then you see she has two dikinis at her feet, So if you will almost put her at your sead on the tree, you could think of it like that. So then there's coad and netsc beneath her, So she's rectifying the two paths beneath her oxidation.
Speaker 1: Oxidation could be said to be heatless fire.
Speaker 4: Well, that's right, and so quicksilver, obviously, as we said, oxidizes copper, So there is that element of the greening.
Speaker 6: Of copper that happens at nutsock, right.
Speaker 4: And then she's also wielding the emerald fire in her eyes if you think of it like having green eyes, but the fire is reflected in your eyes. But it's also an expression of the higher sphere of mercy or the ocean. It's like almost the reflection of the blue green ocean, and you're looking at it, you're perceiving it.
Speaker 6: And so she has the mind of the father. That's just really interesting to me.
Speaker 4: But she's also the rectification of the mother, because she's a virgin, So to bring up thing about virgo, I think that's also really interesting. Does even I think that's all? I think that's all?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Nick?
Speaker 12: This even I don't know?
Speaker 8: Is this even like kind of stretch but reminds me of empedically he is talking about aphrodity dancing as a flame in the back of our rival.
Speaker 6: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 4: Well, she's a daikini of love right. Oh, that's the other thing, magnetization. So she's a red Dakini in the Padma or Lotus family. Her primary function is magnetization. Now what does this mean? This means personal power. This means attracting things to you, attracting people to you. But it's not because it's Buddhist magic rather than like sorcery, or you could say it's Buddhist sorcery.
Speaker 6: Maybe is that the.
Speaker 4: Idea is it's desireless desire to go with like the idea of the heatless fire.
Speaker 6: It's like she she's love, but it's it's not the vessel of love.
Speaker 4: It's not the cleeper or the skanda of love, or even the marara the poison of love. It's actually the rectification of it because it's just luminous and empty. She's there and she's not there. She's the primordial truth kind of you could say, So I like dancing and sometimes you see her at the moon and sometimes you don't, but doesn't negate the fact that she is there. That's what sort of like the metaphor, right, like, the truth is the truth, regardless of we recognize it or not.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's dupe, you.
Speaker 12: Know, something something something with this.
Speaker 8: Now you were saying you think that I guess whatever that thing is that she's standing on that would be netsuck.
Speaker 12: Is that what you were saying before?
Speaker 6: I think no, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Your son, because she's standing on a moon disk. If you read the text that goes with the image, it's called the moon dist But there's other times where she can stand on a sun disc. And when she stands on the sun disk, actually her leg is standing on the other foot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I guess that Actually that actually works better with what I was thinking, because I just looking at this out again and going with the dancing and the way that she's bent.
Speaker 12: You know, this is a stretch.
Speaker 8: Thinking about the hyloid canal, and if she was on top of the lens, that would determine which way, which way the light's gonna go. You know, you're gonna be sucking it in, you know, I don't know, I could see like switching a polarity in a sense.
Speaker 4: Well that's what it is, right, because it's like, it's interesting because you can say that the daughter is like the fifth, like there's the it's yadevab. But then if you add the dragon in, because if you're saying that hode is tripartite, there's three expressions.
Speaker 6: But she also stands on rahu, there's two expressions right there.
Speaker 8: Right, she stood on both legs, she'd be straight, and now she's on one and she's curved. So like it, I would see that as the hyloid canal being you know, extended all the way and the pupil being bigger. And then when she's bent, it's because it's pulled back and the pupils.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I agree with that.
Speaker 12: You know, maybe the arrow was even showing the tension of pulling up, pushing to I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, pulling, pulling, because you're calling that's one of her powers.
Speaker 6: I guess you could say it's the calling of names or the naming of things. So the arrow is like the light or the color.
Speaker 4: You could say the name of the color or the name of the word that sort of names the things that we see. So I definitely think that there is like a relationship between like perception and the icon.
Speaker 1: Well, that does sort of the heatless fire because there's no way to stop it. There's no way to stop any of the oxidation process. So as you're as you're looking at it, there's no way of preventing it. There's you know, you're not the one doing it. It's always happening, and it's it's not something that can be stopped.
Speaker 4: Well, in Buddhist ontology, we would say that desire is cause of the kind of negative aggregation of heat, so she is desireless desire. It kind of rectifies that paradox. That's how we would describe it. I'm not saying that people ought to believe that, but that is how we would describe it. Is that she the oxygen day oxidization is happening. But because she is literally flux like an aon in flux, she's dancing. She it doesn't matter because we're not grasping. We're not like planet like the planetary deities are the grass, the graspers, So we don't grasp for we're not supposed to anyway. Of course, we obviously do, but when we do that, we create aggregation like her brother, like he creates the pass or the tunnels.
Speaker 6: You could even say between the stears. But she kind of lets that go. Everything's kind of like free. You're like kind of like okay, I'm not attached to it, like I can.
Speaker 4: Let it go like it's okay because it's like love. That's the whole idea is that she rectifies it through love.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dude, this is beautiful man, and I love everything you're sharing. And it just reminds me of some of the symbolism related to Sagittarius, right, because he is the archer. But what I've heard, like with keyudo, which is like a martial art of archery in Japan, that the whole entire thing is that the hardest part to master is actually letting go of the arrow, and that you're not trying to hit the target, you allow the target to be hit. So it just kind of reminds me of some of what you're talking about with desire, right, not desiring, And then that also kind of reminds me too a little bit this heatless fire thing of Sagittarius too, because Sagittarius, if I'm not mistaken, is like the mutable fire sign, and so if there ever is a sign that is like more symbolic of heatless fire, I think you can kind of maybe say that Sagittarius is versus the other fire signs. So just a few observations here.
Speaker 1: It would be the ultimate flow state.
Speaker 10: And looking at the outline of her encapsulation, it has a kind of abstract face, with her head being a kind of elongated third eye and her robes being her eyes, and the robes very much remind me of snakes.
Speaker 6: Well, she's wearing thirteen Nagas.
Speaker 13: Let me just say that she's wearing okay, so they are okay, Yeah, she wears the the no, don't be sorry, she wears the thirteen Naga Kings, So the kings of the what it's the sort of the supernal ocean, or not, excuse me, the Blood Ocean, the Kings of the Blood Ocean.
Speaker 6: She's wearing that as her bridal jewelry.
Speaker 10: So they are snakes, and they kind of look like eyes if you are looking at abstractly. I was gonna say with Ganesha too, he like mercury is everywhere right like his there's this story with him. He and Vishnu are competing to see who can travel the world fastest, and Vishnu is very fast and uh uh Ganesh has a rat to roll on. But everywhere he goes Mercury slash Ganesh is there.
Speaker 4: Well, there's something interesting right like because is like he's the He's like the production of synthesis, Like he's like the product of what happens when the mother is left to her own devices. So in a way, he's incomplete, whereas Vishnu is the worldly hero in like how Nick said, like the hero's journey.
Speaker 6: Vishnu can take off, he can.
Speaker 4: Fly on his garuda and travel the whole tree and go up and become the what's called the lion king. We talked about this when we did Leo. It is like norm Simha. And then what happens. He eats heaven because his desire grows, he starts to eat all the people in the palace us.
Speaker 6: Whereas this is a this is more Buddhist.
Speaker 4: So Ghanapati is more of like a lesser figure, but he's often included in images with her because they share this like more paronic or more Indian connection, but they're also in the same Buddha family, this lotus family.
Speaker 6: So he's really a.
Speaker 4: Subordinated deity in Buddhism to her, where she is like a complete Buddha. But he he, he's an expression of a Buddha. He's like a form of Buddha can take.
Speaker 6: That's how thought of. I know that's kind of weird, but it is.
Speaker 4: That's more how it's so she's more of the higher expression, just like she stands on ketu or not kato excuse me, rahu, and he stands on ketu, which is.
Speaker 6: Kind of the lesser expression of the dragon or the lesser power, you could.
Speaker 4: Say, because she's able to fully his His whole desire is, at least in Buddhism, is that the dragon wants to climb back up. It's like he's he feels unfairly.
Speaker 6: Knocked back down. He feels like the.
Speaker 4: Middle tier deities haven't like given him a fair shot at ejection from the QB. But in Buddhism, he's it's saying, oh yeah, okay, team dragon, like let's go, let's move up, like let's do the upward lightning strike and the downward lightning strike, like both of those things, are.
Speaker 9: You So another observation here, man, I mean this is pretty loaded. I really like looking at this. But so sagittarius corresponds with the thighs, and thigh symbolism is closely related to leg symbolism. But the femur is like the largest bone, strongest bone we have in our body, and so it does have like a lot of significance to it. And then I'm just kind of noticing a few things about her thigh. I don't know if her right foot is intended to kind of like bring our attention to her thigh with the leg that she's standing on. And then just the fact too that like the breath of the figure she's standing on is like going towards the thigh as well, I think is kind of interesting. It just seems like there is like some attention kind of being drawn towards that area. So I just had to mention that just briefly.
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely, I mean that's why her foot is protecting her Yoni right, Like it is the sort of idea that it's up to her.
Speaker 6: It's just it's totally her choice, Like her will, her choice, no access. Yuess, this is what I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Say, Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And then there's also.
Speaker 4: Something interesting about Ghana Patti as we call him, is that he can be depicted as a bachelor deity, but in Buddhism, when he's a contract.
Speaker 6: Deity, he's actually has a he's lithopae like that as well.
Speaker 4: He has a huge erection, say, and he is depicted with his two wives, So there's something also interesting there, like he can he can be like chased, or he can be very.
Speaker 6: Sexual, very contrict sexual.
Speaker 1: What I like to do, what I like to do with the images that you show is to kind of let my eyes blur a little bit and see if there are any other kind of esoteric images. And in this case, what I see is the nagas that she's wearing kind of form these two eyes, and below that, below what she's standing on is this kind of lotus mouth, and then the two dahities below her kind of start to make a kind of DNA spiral just from the contrast to the colors. And if you if you think about her third eye that would be right in the yoni right there, that she's that she's covering and sort of like the crown chakra above that would be the the fire above that. Do you kind of see what I'm looking at?
Speaker 4: Absolutely well, as you know, Haveless, we don't use the seven system in TNTRA.
Speaker 6: We use five. But so you're right in that that her where her third eye would be, where would be the crown chakra in the threaten system.
Speaker 4: But it's not because as I was saying when Lisa brought up the thing about the nerve, like how quicksilver treats nerve diseases or nerve pain.
Speaker 6: So it also causes nerve damage.
Speaker 4: But interesting, but it because of the way that the I guess you could say the lingam or the penis is connected. There's the green light that's not the tip that's it's considered to be its own chakra. So what you do in visualization is you you take the green light and you move it up all the way up, so there's an idea that you move it to your throat and then you can move it to your upper So when you do this emerald light, that is what her thing is. It's it's like it's this purified mercury is really what it is. Or purified emerald. So it's like it's like a philosopher's stone kind of like it's like it doesn't have any aggregation, doesn't have any lust, it doesn't have any desire.
Speaker 6: It's totally gone.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's just like love in this empty which is luminous and massless way, it just like exists.
Speaker 6: It's just like ephemeral. It's like pink.
Speaker 4: And we even spoke about this several times, and I know Tea's just spoken about this, but pink as a spectral color, and that's really her color is like pink. It's like a color that exists and doesn't exist. Our mind kind of projects it onto a crystal matrix.
Speaker 1: Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the type of meditation that would get you over the abyss, Like it's not something you can form, you know, it's not something you can you know, push your way into it. If she's the one kind of blo balking the third eye from having any access to force, it would have to be on her terms or in that sort of heatless fire.
Speaker 8: This is where I get into where I think you need the male and female to work hand in hand right make things happen.
Speaker 9: That pink reminds me of Mauv and Kenneth Grant, you know, wrote about going beyond the Mav Zone, and that's like a whole entire thing. I have not read that book, but it kind of looks similar to MAV a little bit too.
Speaker 4: Well, there is there is that idea, right like when it's that color, that mauve, like that darker purple color, that's a different expression of the female power or the force. Like you brought up forest headless. Well, the female Dikinis are the force of the Buddhas. They are they are like the kind of expression of you could say eminence in the world. That's that's not a perfect way to describe it, but that's one way to describe. It's like the breath flowing outwards and then it takes expression in light.
Speaker 6: So they so she isn't blocking she do is a you could say that she is existence appearance.
Speaker 4: She's what appears in front of us, just like I said, she's dancing at the moon. But what is also at ya seaud you sad is also the threshold to death. It's one of them because there's also access from differ but you can also access it through death. So it is crossing the abyss in a way, but it's it's doing it without desire.
Speaker 6: It's kind of you've.
Speaker 4: Traveled up already and then you're coming back down and you're saying, Okay, it's actually here, and I'm able to access that.
Speaker 6: At any time, and I will walk through. When I walk through.
Speaker 4: Instead of graspment, you're kind of letting it go, Like Nick has talked about this, like when you go to have magical.
Speaker 6: Experiences, you kind of just let it flow. That's what her whole idea is. She's dancing, she's flexible.
Speaker 12: As some would say, you can't lost the results.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, there you go.
Speaker 5: When I find may interject, I think this image perfectly describes mercury. And the reason that I believe that is because so when you first find mercury, you find it in cinemar or vermillion or whatever, and it's red inside is mercury now. And I don't know if you said this already, agent, but the only I guess element that helps to separate all of the impurities away from gold, or the way that you get pure gold is through distilling it with mercury. And so when you look at this image. You know that mercury is inside and she's sitting on top of a lotus, right, is that what you said? And lotus is known to follow the sun or to open with the sun, almost illuminating what is inside with the sun. And so you were talking about how she identifies and names things. She's giving illumination to what is and she's kind of uncovering or shining a light onto that because of the mercury that has helped to distill, that has helped to distill the pure gold. And I think gold in Buddhism represents the sun, doesn't it? Or am I wrong?
Speaker 6: No, You're you're right.
Speaker 4: Because there's a secret meaning of red is that red actually transformed in Tntra into gold rather than rather than at rubido into cicernaitis. Robbie and I actually spoke about this too, is that there's a the order of transformations is different, a little different in Tontra or the meanings that the little more articulated differently, not necessarily different, as in the meaning is different, but I think that the maybe the process is slightly different.
Speaker 5: Gotcha, okay, But I thought that was.
Speaker 4: Really beautiful that you said that Lisa, so thank you so much, and I agree with you. I think she perfectly embodies from a secret knowledge perspective, because that's what she is, the goddess of secret knowledge, rather than than a Patti, who is the god of, like I said, exterior knowledge, or maybe even exterior wisdom. Because though the female concerts are really wisdom. So that's also something interesting about Ganesh that he can embody a kind of superficial wisdom, like also the superficial wisdom at Tifferate. Sometimes that can be institutional knowledge, institutional wisdom. Institutional science is very tipperatic, so that is, but it's super it's kind of like it's shallow in a way. It's not inherently shallow, but the way the public perceives that knowledge is shallow, not understanding it fully.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you've also got the ideas of Gemini perfectly encompass there too. You've got sort of the elevated Gemini, and then you've got the lower Gemini represented in the Tikinis. And then the figures on top of her head.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not they're not above her. Like in Buddhism we would say that the figures above her are the hot are a different expression in a world of formlessness. So she is formless, but she's also existence appearance, meaning just like Lisa said, like the sun's rays, like what you see in the world, Maha maya, it's like the it's just the light illuminating the planets and the stars.
Speaker 6: It's just the illumination of the garden or the carnal ground.
Speaker 4: So that's that's what it is. But she's also rectifying the sun. He's also there, as you can see in the upward image. That's a that's a called havazra. So it's a couple in in coitus. So her name, I'll just get it because we're looking on it. But her name is she without fixed self. And his means diamond, thunder breath or the Adamantine breath, so he when they're in union, it is his thought that gives expression that she then takes form in the world as a dikini. But it's not really it's not that they're distinct, is what I'm saying. That she's just an expression of that, but in herself, she's also the fullness.
Speaker 5: That perfectly describes consumption, because when you think of the shape of sperm cell, it's almost time in light, and when you think of an o site or an ovum, it is formless, so to speak, and it doesn't begin to take form until the diamond has penetrated into the ovum itself. And granted they color coat this stuff, but at the moment of entry of the actual sermatozoa into the ovum, you have about six thousand, six hundred thousand zinc ions explode, and so you almost have a glow around it, and it's like a zinc it's like a zinc bomb or something, but it has that green glow. And I know that they put it under a bioluminescence, but that's the color they chose.
Speaker 1: Calcium reaction, do what, It's the zinc calcium reaction.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, but it has to do with zinc mainly because of the amount of zinc ions packed in within the zone of pellucida of the ovum, and.
Speaker 1: Zinc would be the metal of Jupiter or you know, basically the father of mercury. And you know, gestation requires zero concentration, it requires absolutely no conscious effort on the part of the mother other than to feed herself and you know everything else. It's it's perfectly sort of like it does it all on its own, you know, no desire necessary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you do have a lot of shutting down of a lot of physiological processes by the fetus to quiet the mother so that she doesn't reject the fetus because he is half he or she is half foreign to her. So that's I mean, yeah, I mean much.
Speaker 3: Great stuff. Jen, Dude, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you guys, and thank you Lisa, And I just want to end on that. I know that Lisa's talked about like a forty nine day cycle for just station.
Speaker 6: And also there's also.
Speaker 4: An idea maybe of her as Perth and the genesis maybe, or the idea of like your sort of ancestral eggs, your ancestral ovums, like she like the matrilineal.
Speaker 6: The mRNA you could even say, and that that's what it is.
Speaker 4: I could see that too, And I think that there's room in Tantra for all of the expressions of like interpretation.
Speaker 6: So thank you guys.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a really interesting fun fact that I think sometimes people don't realize. So like, for instance, the ovums that that I would carry were first generated or synthesized in my great grandmother right and then passed on and so you carry their at least females carry the end ancestral lineage of their grandmother's ovums as they were developed and so forth. And then yes, it is a mitochondrial DNA that is only passed maternally to all you know, obviously male and female, but it's it's a natural line.
Speaker 4: Also interesting to note that we just passed Epiphany and Mary Magdalene is often celebrated in Epiphany with the production of the red eggs. So also something very interesting about that and like what we're talking about in ovum and like a daughter and red.
Speaker 5: And yes, it's interesting because Nick and I have kind of done some deep dives on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I find interesting Homily thirty three is what determined she was a prostitute.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 12: Uh TJ. These are your slides. I know you only had two of them. I don't know if you wanted to get it on these now of course let's getting too late.
Speaker 14: Well yeah, I even just I want to add with like the sperm entering the egg too, because I've had very spiritual experiences where that's like happened to me, where like I am the sperm and I have to navigate through the body into the and find the egg.
Speaker 7: And yeah, it's not the first sperm that gets to the egg.
Speaker 14: And you once you get to the egg, you have to vibrationally align with that egg. You almost need a pass code as a messenger as well. So that's that's even in like different kind of spiritual experiences, you get to the door of the castle and they're like, what does the magic word to get through? Or whatever it's it was that's the best way I can describe what my experiences were like.
Speaker 7: So I think that just adds to that and fits with the messenger of it all.
Speaker 12: Ask you about the way to swallows or some shit when you get to.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 5: That that is true in that the sperm and the egg are basically calling to each other once the sperm enters into the vaginal canal. And it's almost like cicadas when they call to each other or mating mating birds between each other. They identify each other's vibration within the song or whatever, and they're calling to each other. Yeah, that's and that's true. It's not the fastest, it's not the longest. It's which one vibrates the best with the actual ocum.
Speaker 1: Well with the with the Greek mythology, they say that the very first born was this finest Protogonos, who erupts out of the orphic egg, which is the egg with the snake wrapped around it. So you've got that egg and sperm symbolism right there. And also Fahanes was this burst of light going back to that zinc calcium reaction. And also, uh, it looks so like the original uh version of Fainest looks so much like that magician card from from the thought Tarrow that it's really hard not to draw the linkage between faunas and mercury as well. And also that would really put a lot of weight behind mercury as being the central figure of everything because of the fact that Protogonos means first born and this is like the first born, and then from that everything is burst out. So you've also got the idea of the big bang sort of packed into this mercury symbolism.
Speaker 14: Here we go, i'd back to here, and I know we've been seeing how like the there, we've been associating the color green, and you know, like there's also this side of the orange. One thing that's kind of cool is that was a chef at a restaurant called the Green Door, and my dish guy's name was Ganesh. So I just have this included. That there is a pat tone color called Hermes Orange. There is a very famous purse by the company Hermes in Paris, Hermes Paris pair twins Gemini and the orange bag. Mercury oxide is like you can find it in batteries, you can find it in makeup and all these kinds of things. And it is a one way that we do get this orange dye is with the mercury and oxygen.
Speaker 7: Hgo, I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 14: And that in Gemini season happens in May May backwards as a yam. Yams are orange and it's may you may, you may, like you have permission to like I think that that fits a lot with mercury, that you have permission to enter the other realms, you have permission to pass through the doorway. So I just have that that I do think that there is this undertone of or not undertone, but just like this this orange that does exist. And if we're talking about it as like a phallic sense, the orange chakra is the sacral chakra, so that just adds to that as well, and that's the creation, the creativity.
Speaker 6: All of that tumeric, just like an ash nade of tumarc.
Speaker 12: Excellent, Yeah, great, weaves man, and then uh we got one more here.
Speaker 14: Right, Yeah, it's just like some jamatria. There's two that I don't include here on that would be on the left that Jin mentioned, which was Princess and Daughters also matches with mercury in the English ordinal, and then on the left I have there with that six one eight is very relevant.
Speaker 7: Because in the Golden ratio.
Speaker 14: The first three decimals, the first three numbers, it's one point six, one eight, so on, so forth. One oh three is also a prime number. It's the twenty seventh prime number. So you have twenty seven twenty seven club. You also have it's a very ritualistic number, the number twenty seven in the police code, like there's ten four they have like we got a ten twenty two, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: They have all that.
Speaker 14: Ten three means like shut up, which I think is kind of clever with like a mercury kind of thing, because like I don't know, you meet a Gemini, they don't ever shut up.
Speaker 7: That's like kind of what they're known for.
Speaker 14: It's like or like the mercury ruled kind of people like seem to talk a lot kind of thing. So like the if if over the radio you call it ten three, it means like, keep the line clear because important information is about to come through. We have September, which Virgo seasons in September, you know, Like the trickster kind of thing fits a BS. Matching with that is very interesting lessons sorcery, you know, leprechaun, because now we have the Irish, then we have the green and the orange, you know, and then we have anointing, enlightenment, virtual counting.
Speaker 3: The proof that.
Speaker 7: I think it just fits with that kind of thing as well.
Speaker 14: What they also wanted to point out too, is that the element the two letters for the element mercury or HG, And if you're to like kind of decode that quickly, H is the eighth letter, G is the seventh letter. So if you were to take that into the numbers, that would be mastering your reality to create inner harmony, mastering your reality the eight and the H to create the inner the G and the seven and then eight plus seven equals fifteen to one plus five equals six the harmony, so.
Speaker 7: It's that's cool that that exists there.
Speaker 14: Mercury matches with astrology, the drive there was kind of a lot. I think like Uber was like it's not mentioned there. I think Uber was showing up in the matches.
Speaker 7: Humpty, like Humpty Dumpty, but Humpty matched it as one O three as well. I just didn't have it there.
Speaker 14: And then the six to six, so the agreipa key as well. In the middle that's just your Latin or your Jewish cipher. But the six' six the sixty sixth prime is three hundred and, seventeen so mercury equals three hundred and seventeen when you apply The fibonacci cipher to. It but then that's very interesting Because saturn in the prime cipher equals three three, seventeen and three seventeen is one of my favorite codes because you flip it, around you flip it upside, down you get the word Lie lie upside, down and it's the sixty six. Prime so it's like what lies upside? Down butterflies.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 14: BATS i don't know what else lies upside, down but those two specific things lie upside down humans humans and then even Bald eagle matching with that Because i've often, said LIKE i don't know if it's, stretch But, america you got That mayor in, There, mrkera like it's kind of in there is like This mercury real kind of thing as.
Speaker 12: Well eagle by itself equals thirty, one which is.
Speaker 11: Weird well in The mason's call the star of Serious, Merca. America, yeah Like america exactly.
Speaker 5: Sounds Like, burkin which is like The burkin Her maze, bag the.
Speaker 12: Original oh there we.
Speaker 3: Go and then the fact that it's a bag.
Speaker 9: Too it reminds me of just, uh you, Know hermes being the messenger of the gods having a little satchel or a container with.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah to deliver.
Speaker 1: Things you're going to put a ba at the. End you Got, marcaba which is the.
Speaker 3: Idea, yeah there you, go, man that's a great.
Speaker 9: One i'll just mention real quick Regarding, saturn there is a relationship Between mercury And, saturn and so sometimes they're kind of considered to be almost like the two ends of a, SPECTRUM i, guess, right between the young and the, old and as we, Know saturn likes to pray on the young and and feed on the young and things like.
Speaker 3: That and so there's old.
Speaker 9: Alchemical illustrations where Basically saturn is cutting off the legs of mercury, basically and some authors have kind of likened that to how the older generations.
Speaker 3: Prey on the.
Speaker 9: Youth and you, know there's there's a lot kind of going on there al chemically, basically but it's like he's, stunting you, Know mercury's movement forward and, whatever Because saturnian figures don't want to get dethroned by the next.
Speaker 11: Generation so also With saturn in alchemy and paracelsis another they call, lead which is the metallic element Of. Saturn they call it black mercury into.
Speaker 3: Nice, yeah that's that's. Cool i've never heard that.
Speaker 11: Before, Yeah and then there was one more THING i wanted to bring. Up the tea or the tau was called the instant and of. DEATH a lot of people say That christ was crucified on a tea or a. Towel and it's also the emblem of The tyrannus or toth or tetuits or top Or hermes or The, buddha and it's called the Crux hermes in The Old, hebrew the, bastulon the Plus, gian The, Etruscan, coptic and the, punic and it was symbolized by the.
Speaker 3: X either or the plus makes perfect.
Speaker 9: Sense you got the plus sign at the bottom of The mercury glyphs that you have the crossroads some of the cross stuff that we're talking about. Earlier AND i know that there's other glyphs For mercury that basically include a cross pretty.
Speaker 3: Much so, yeah that totly lines.
Speaker 1: UP i got a weave for, You. Mario so you know the globus, cruciger, yeah spear, right that's the inversion of THE.
Speaker 3: Ak, yeah it's also the inversion of Like venus.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 1: Well THE ak would be the idea of you, know this this sort Of hermes, energy and then the Globist cruciger would be kind of the antimony or the the kind of more lead like, energy and so you've got, yeah so they're just sort of reversals of one. Another and we were dancing Around saturn all, night but it's The hermes that goes across all boundaries and so this time. Angle, uh if If saturn is, time Then hermes would be the time. Traveler.
Speaker 3: NICE i like. IT i, mean that makes perfect, sense. Dude, actually for a lot of, REASONS.
Speaker 12: I was thinking about what you. Said go, Ahead, ethan you.
Speaker 10: KNOW i HAVE i have two THINGS i wanted to. SHARE i feel Like i've been foaming at the mouth because they encapsulate and depict so much of your presentation and what everyone has built. On the teacher aspect of The hermes is in, part of, course you, know as simple as fishing and canal building and so. Forth but one THING i find interesting is the relationship of eight as as used and depicted by the kind of intuitive teachers of the, planet or the at least the the divination practices that we, are that we still have the runes created By, odin who is a Total hermes, character in, part not not in. Total he brings the runes which are actually at first, sixteen which of course is two, eights and then twenty, four which and it's not only described as twenty, four it's described as three sets of eight twenty.
Speaker 6: Four and.
Speaker 10: The both of course is kind of associated with the originator or teacher of The, tarot and he's also called the god of the. Needers one of his names and that relates to the eight needers or the four pair really more kind of more specifically of masculine and feminine The, ogduad which are they're kind of these elemental. Aspects oh And odin has the eight legged horse, too who is His he stands on these control of these elements one could kind of relate, to and he can then go through these different dimensions and divinight possibly uh in kind of the story, Anyway and so The obduad is the eight elements of The egyptian kind of, cosmology which goes right to the Other eastern version Of hermes and both H fuz And nuwah who are depicted as entangled snake from their waist down masculine and feminine entities And fuzi uh is Uh he brings all these basic instructions to, humanity including fishing and hunting and so on and so, forth just Like, hermes and also brings the three and the eight in the form of the. Trigrams the eight trigrams made up by broken and unbroken lines three three unbroken and unbroken line which unbroken and broken really Reflects yin and yang, right is another kind of way for The easterners to Say yin And yang broken Being Yin yang being. Unbroken and so you have the eight elements in the E ching, reading which is the, divination which is maybe one of the oldest uh divination practices that are still widely, used and certainly the E ching they, say is one of the oldest books that are still widely. Read so there's these magnificent aspects of eight elements leading into intuition and uh one other, thing a separate thing which goes to the three uh tristm gristis and the three trinity relationship of the two pillars and the initiate in, between if you. Will there's one story of both being an, assistant which he's, well what's this.
Speaker 1: You're talking? About the two?
Speaker 10: Snakes?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 10: Fine and and so the the Uh hi assists mot in his in her judgment of the, dead and he assists everyone so many. Times and in one instance he Assists raw to obtain his, eye who kind of was who got sick of him and got embodied by his wife and they took off because they are over his temperament or temperamental frustration occasional occasional, bursts and he can't get her to come back with his, eye and of course he gets both to assist, him and both has to ask her to return to raw one thousand and seventy seven, times which is three degrees short of three three, sixties, which of course To hood he has mastery of the, three so it's. Complete and ten eighty is also one hundred and eight times ten and one hundred and, eight of course spiritually valuable and metaphysically, related but even it has some very neat mathematical attributes which might be you, know what was happening in that story as. Well so just the three sixt the three three sixties in that numbers is.
Speaker 1: Fascinating three times more times seven times, twelve one hundred and.
Speaker 14: Eight it's the degrees of a pentagram or, pentagon one hundred eight, degrees very.
Speaker 6: Angle it's also the prime number In, buddhism.
Speaker 10: And it's both being the master of the trist. Magistus the master of. Three one hundred and eight also depicts the trinity of, time the one for the, present the zero for the, past and the eight for the infinite potential of the.
Speaker 3: Future NICE i was just gonna, say.
Speaker 1: Good one point zero zero eight is the atomic weight of.
Speaker 3: Hydrogen, ah that's, interesting, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: With all the stuff coming into form is one hundred and eight one thousand and, eight.
Speaker 9: RIGHT i was just going to say Regarding odin right getting the ruins as he was hanging from the world, tree you, know AND i this whole. Conversation i've written down tree having a relationship with, three WHICH i think is there's something to that, Basically and then even you, know it's been, SAID i think it was like A pythagoras say, it everything could be divisible by, three divided by three, beginning middle, end you know sort of thing or. Whatever so tree and three have like a correspondence to each other in my. Opinion and then we're talking about the serpent going up the tree and everything. Else and THEN i was reminded of this too With gnash holding the, axe and it's, like what is the axe used for you chop down a? Tree the tree is a symbol of the world, axis, right and SO i think there is a relationship with the axe the axis as. Well and then the world access being an.
Speaker 3: Axel.
Speaker 9: Right so there's all these sort of things swimming in my. Mind BUT i could talk to you guys. FOREVER i, mean, seriously this is like a really powerful crew AND i always learn a. Lot so thank you guys for.
Speaker 10: Sharing yeah you, guys crops and respect to. Everyone this is like a. CULT ai more THAN i could FROM.
Speaker 12: Ai great, Great, OH i love it is everybody? Good does anybody have anything else to? Say we can probably rapid up.
Speaker 4: Here THEN i just want to add one really quick. Thing is t said the ten plus. Three well that's really interesting because In, cabala the ten plus three of the thirteen that is the number of hearing the hearer of the. Perceiver so you were, saying like the police say that it's a shut up because you can't hear. Anything you can't perceive anything if you're, speaking, Right so that's.
Speaker 6: Really interesting in that number specifically.
Speaker 11: And getting into all that the whole idea of the divine, silence you, know is What hermes constantly talks. About and, also you, know before we, go the idea of her you, know taking all this you, know divine sacred information and hermetically sealing it into you, know so you also have that ideas of the hermetically ceiling you, know occulting information essentially nice.
Speaker 10: To build.
Speaker 5: On jins just really. Quickly WHAT t said about ten one zero. Three if you multiplied ten by, three you get. Thirty and that's When jesus performed all his, miracles the last, route the water to, wine the, lows all of. That that was when he was, thirty or that's what is, written.
Speaker 6: Because he comes into his full, understanding.
Speaker 5: Right, yes and then dies at thirty, three.
Speaker 8: Right SOMETHING i just wanted to add real, quick just weird stuff that popped into my. Head robbie was talking and just now and then we could wrap it. Up you know when you were talking about. IT i think it was a saturn and taking off his.
Speaker 12: Legs you.
Speaker 8: Know, AGAIN i have talked about how like When i'm messing with, magic at some point it's like things like starts, disappearing you, Know like at one POINT i, said like it does feel like energy is rising up my body and everything below it, disappears and it does at some point feel like my legs are gone AND i do go. Death and you're just talking about, silence so, RIGHT i MEAN i have experience all of those, THINGS i, think SO i just wanted to throw that in. There there was other things, too but it's it's Been, YEAH i have to.
Speaker 9: Mention the thirteenth card of the Major ocana is, death and in the early, days this is the only card that did not actually have a name printed on the, card because you didn't want to invoke death by saying its name, basically so there's a whole thing with silence with that, too so.
Speaker 8: Interesting, Way, well thank you. All this, was you, know better THAN i could have. Expected it was just as good as all the other. ONES i really appreciate. It, again we Had lisa The occult reject Man, scientists we Had jin The, ninja we Had Ethan, indigo we HAD, tj we had The Headless, giant and we Had Robbie. Marx all the links are in the. Bottom and thank you for the, Guest. Mario like, again it's a. Pleasure it's always, great you, know learning with. You and look forward to doing much much more work with.
Speaker 3: You likewise, man oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah and that is the end of Another Recult Rejects and until the next, one everybody be well later