Speaker 1: Israel seems to have been successful in drawing the United States into war with Iran. What does it look like the day after the regime topples. We'll discuss with on investigative journalist Pearson Sharp, plus Congressman Eric Gurlson of Missouri is here and we've got oan exclusive footage from some of the anti Rice Ice open borders events that have happened in California. It's all next on the Matt Gates Show. Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking the fever. Do you haven't watch this guy in television.
Speaker 2: It's like a machine.
Speaker 3: He's great, Matt Gates.
Speaker 1: President Trump has posted a threat to the Supreme Leader of Iran. We know exactly where the so called Supreme Leader is hiding. He's an easy target, but is safe there. We are not going to take him out kill, at least not for now. But we don't want missiles shot at civilians or American soldiers. Our patients is wearing thin. Thank you for your attention to this matter. What a formal ending to a death threat? I know Trump speak, and I can tell you what he's saying here, whether you like it or not agree or disagree. He's saying, dear Kome, we are going to bomb your nuclear sites. If you respond by massively killing civilians, we will execute you. If you just shoot some missiles at Israel that we know you can, we can mostly intercept. Then you get to keep your regime and keep your life. Here is the thing. With a post on social media like that, there is a good chance the US is in this war, something I hoped would not happen. We expect the bombing of Iran's nuclear facilities to happen with American planes and American materiel. Then here's what will happen. Israel will lavish praise on the US, and then Israel will blend the anti nuclearization missions and goals of the US with the regime change goals of Israel. As I told you last evening, this war isn't about Iran's nuclear weapons. For Israel, it is about one thing, regime change. Hear me. Now, this is not going to stop at some bombing campaigns around Iran's nuclear program. That's just the appetizer, not the entree. Israel is pursuing regime change in Iran. That is the true goal of this campaign, and things seem to have gone well past denuclearization when you're talking about assassinating a foreign leader. At this stage of the war, Israel has already killed off Iran's military leadership, They've aspired to kill off Komani, and they have established air superiority. At this pace, the war is probably going to end in regime change. Does America really want to be Israel's dance partner to this siren song again? Israel's bombing target package will expand, their sorties will increase. They will systemically kill off enough leadership in Iran to plunge that nation into civil war and chaos. They'll gasify Iran. War between Iran and Israel has entered its fifth day, with both sides exchanging missile and drone strikes. Iran has launched at least its ninth wave of missiles and drones into Israel, targeting cities including Tel Aviv, Hafa, Batyam, and others, all cities I've personally visited. Israel has responded with extensive air strikes and covert MOSAD left drone sabotage. Deep inside Iran. Israel has targeted nuclear, missile and military sites. These operations have killed Iran's newly appointed wartime Chief of Staff Ali Shadmani, and other military figures. Persian civilian casualties now exceed two hundred and twenty dead. In Israel, confirmed dead are north of twenty four with over one hundred wounded. These numbers will obviously rise exponentially. Sadly, Tarans expecting a mass evacuation. Over one hundred thousand people have fled the capital toward the northern regions amid widespread panic. Israel's air defenses Iron Dome and Arrow have intercepted most of the missiles coming out of Iran, but concerns do remain over intercept or supply. Iran has reportedly fired about three hundred and fifty missiles, which is interesting because Iran had the goal of getting a thousand missiles in the sky, so they've obviously fallen short. The G seven issued a statement supporting Israel's right to self defense, condemning Iran as a source of instability, and urging broad de escalation, including in Gaza. President Trump didn't sign it. He left the G seven early. He called for a real end against Iran's nuclear ambitions.
Speaker 4: We're looking for better are what specifically is better than a ceasefire, what.
Speaker 5: Are you looking for here?
Speaker 4: And then a real end, not a ceasefire, and then there's something that will be pumpini yea or or giving up entirely?
Speaker 5: Is that okay too?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Weapons?
Speaker 1: Very similar? The core allegation made by Israel is that Iran was about to have a nuclear weapon. It mirrored almost exactly the false allegations made by bb Net and Yahoo regarding Iraq in two thousand and two.
Speaker 7: There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and is working and is advancing towards the development of nuclear weapons, no question whatsoever, And there is no question that once he acquires it, history shifts immediately.
Speaker 1: There's no question that that was a fib. Director of National Intelligence Tolsey Gabbert have had a different assessment regarding Iron's new clear program.
Speaker 8: Here's Tulsi.
Speaker 9: The IC continues to assess that Iran is not building a nuclear weapon and Supreme Leader Kamani has not authorized the nuclear weapons program that he suspended in two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Regardless of the initial basis for the attack, it's obviously clear now that this is all about regime change. Israel won't stop bombing Tehran until the government falls, they won't stop executing Iran's military and political leadership. They will plunge a country of ninety million people into chaos, sectarian violence and civil war. Chaos is already rampant in Iran. ATMs have stopped working and run on the banks has persisted, and panic is spreading. You can obviously tell that regime change is the goal when watching this Net and Yahoo interview with ABC's Jonathan carl And.
Speaker 10: I think it's a larger battle. It's a battle of civilization against barbarism. This regime is the cult of death. Don't mistake make any mistakes about it. And sometimes you know, the forces of civilization have to act before it's too late. We did, and we're going to remove those threats against our existence.
Speaker 1: The other so, are you going to target the Supreme Leader?
Speaker 10: Look, we're doing what we need to do. I'm not going to get into the details. And this anti Semitic, mad fanaticism of the Iranian Supreme Leader, he's like a modern Hitler. He just will not stop. I understand America first, I don't understand America dead. That's what these people want. They chant death to America. We're fighting against a regime that hates us, both that is trying to assassinate us, both that is trying to bring death and destruction throughout the Middle East and to the world. It's also bringing freedom, possibility of freedom to the people of Iran.
Speaker 1: When you call someone a modern day hitler, it is a permission structure to kill them. Today, as President Trump put out a statement about his current decision and not eliminator on Supreme Leader, Israel's ambassador to the US reacted to the President's statement live on CNN.
Speaker 11: Here's what he said. We know exactly where the so called Supreme Leader is hiding. He is an easy target, but is safe there. We are not going to take him out kill at least not for now. But we don't want missiles shot at civilians or American soldiers. Our patients is wearing thin. Thank you for your attention to this matter. So what do you make of that no regime change right now?
Speaker 12: Well, I think the Iranian people have to make a decision about regime change.
Speaker 2: It's their country, it's their government.
Speaker 8: They have to make the decision.
Speaker 1: What the ambassador just said there is deception. It was definitely different than what you heard from Netanyahu and that's who's calling the shots. If this were about the nuclear program, the Prime Minister would have just said that, but you saw the reaction instead. Look at history. Initially, the Iraq Wars began when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. That invasion was repelled successfully but inevitably. Before the American presidency had even left the grasp of the Bush family, America was back in Iraq at war, seeking no less than regime change, and this Iran situation could likely follow a similar path. Some will argue that this is a good thing, after all. The argument is true that, however we confront Iran today, we do confront them without a nuclear weapon. But what is the plan for the day after? And haven't we learned enough from history to ask that question before toppling a country. Saddam Hussein was a bad guy. Did he want nuclear weapons? Probably? But he didn't have them or the capacity to make them. We dislodged him anyway, based on lies from the intelligence community, and it cost America three trillion dollars. And since we removed Saddam, Iraq hasn't been more than a camel hair away from civil war. So what does Iran look like after their government falls a year after joining US. Now investigative journalists for Oaan's The Sharp Report. Someone who has lived or spent time in the Middle East, who knows the region well Pierson, Sharp Pierson. So what happens the day after?
Speaker 2: That's the million dollar question, or in this case, eight trillion dollar question. We could be leaning into another twenty year war in this case, and what for? We start these things with no plan on how to finish them. We end up holding the bag every single time Iraq, Afghani, Libya, Syria. None of this has ever turned out well. Give me a single example where we have gone in and institute of regime change for the better Germany World War two? Is that the only country you've ever invaded that turned out well afterwards? I mean, and that was after the Soviet Union felt This has never worked out for us ever. We don't end up getting democracy in any of these countries. We end up getting terrorists.
Speaker 1: And why is that? I mean, you have spent time in the Middle East. Why is this neo conservative fever dream that we're going to build democracies out of blood and sand and Arab militias of fallacy?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if building democracies was ever the goal. I think there might be something a lot darker, or you know, that just gives the conspiracy theorists all the credibility in the world, because all these countries we've gone into, none of them had loans with the IMF, and I think that was the critical aspect, or could be one of them. Two thousand and two, we invade Iraq. They didn't have a loan with the IMF, one of the few countries in the world that didn't. Immediately after the dust settled, we didn't set up democracy. The first thing we did, we gave them alone with the IMF. Same thing with Afghanistan, they were one of the few countries that didn't have one after the dust settled, gave them alone. Same thing with Syria, one of the few countries in the world did not have alone with the IMF. We invaded institute a regime change twenty fourteen, still ongoing and now Isis is in charge. You know who else doesn't have alone with the IMF. Iran, but they do have three hundred and twenty tons of gold and they are circumventing the US dollar system successfully. You might add the other issue, you.
Speaker 1: Think so you think this is more about the geopolitical movement of money than it is about the nuclear program, or.
Speaker 2: So, I think that's an excuse. Yeah, we did that with Libya too. They had one hundred and forty three tons of gold and Gaddafi was preparing to set up a system with the dinar in Africa to circumvent the US dollar. We went in, destroyed them. Isis took over. Now there's slave markets and one hundred forty three tons of gold disappeared.
Speaker 1: If I'm right that Israel will use US strikes as a permission structure to execute the government and throw Iran into civil war, how do you think that will impact the region more broadly?
Speaker 2: I mean, in every case we've ever seen, it just destabilizes it. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Iraq, Syria. Do you think that those governments can can maintain their existence if you've got some mass migration of people out of Iran, and if you've got just overall downgrading of the nation.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is just like in just like in Iraq. This is a destabilizing force. And if we take out Iran, we're going to have, like you said, mass migration, people in chaos. But that's what we want, because then you don't have someone to resist. You can go in and you can put in a puppet who supports whoever, who's friendly to whoever. But you have to consider that doesn't always work out, like a can't even keep their puppets.
Speaker 13: Well, no, we can't.
Speaker 2: And they're leaning Iraq today is leaning towards Iran of all places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it shows the fallacy of these strategies. There are some who will say, look, we can go bomb some nuclear sites, fly home, and there is an argument that Bill Clinton had a lot of things right regarding his counter terrorism strategy. He didn't get us involved in a lot of boots on the ground entanglements, but he kind of mowed the grass by flying over im occasionally flying home, not becoming the blo tangle handles.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So there is there a feature of this that gives you any hope that that could be the resolution. We bomb some nuclear sites, we fly home, and then and then hopefully some sense of deterrence as were set.
Speaker 2: I would certainly hope that, I'm not hopeful that that will be the outcome. I can hope that is it. But what we've seen so far is that we go in and we just take these places apart piece by piece, brick by brick, and I think that's what Israel wants. They have said repeatedly that they want regime change any Iran.
Speaker 1: Is that good for Israel? Like forget I mean, I don't think it's good for the United States, But is it even good for Israel? Because I worry that the campaigns that they're on could stoke considerably more anti Israel sentiment at a time when President trumpets so much momentum for the Abraham Accords.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, they have a lot of support in Congress, though, and I think that they'll get the support they need when they need it if this goes south, and they always have so I don't see it as a good move for them in the broadest sense that it's just going to destabilize the region. But when does that ever stop them?
Speaker 1: If these strikes don't end the nuclear program, then what, well, obviously it escalates, it escalates from there.
Speaker 2: The problem is, and I may be naive on this, but I don't see an issue with Iran having a nuclear program. One right now, they've only got sixty percent uranium you need ninety percent. It's not been enriched. Plus you need a delivery system, they don't have that. Then you need tests. They don't have that either. So I think we're getting a false narrative about the expediency of their program in order to enable this attack. I'm not sure what's behind that, but it's not necessary.
Speaker 1: Let me disagree with you. I don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon. I don't want Israel to have one either. By the way, right, I wonder when we're going to have a candid discussion about the status of the nuclear program in Israel. But but I am against nuclear proliferation broadly. I reject that US bombers is going to starve the problem. Are the mechanism by which to achieve that solution? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know how you stop them, but at some point you also have to ask is that our job to stop them? I mean, why are we the world police? Why are we getting involved? Why are we fighting Israel's war? Why are we fighting anybody's war?
Speaker 1: This has nothing to do with us. We are two peace Love and Bros. Pearson Sharp of the Sharp Report here on One American News. Thank you for investigative reporting and we look forward seeing how you're going to follow this conflict. Going forward and coming up, we continue our coverage of the war between Israel and Iranan, now likely the United States, with Missouri Congressman Eric Burlson back in the moments.
Speaker 12: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch away in live? The solution is simple. It's streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled KLOWDTV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of Oan. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if you're cable doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they CARRYAN. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 12: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out FORAAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered BYN, including my show Real America.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to our continuing coverage of the war between Israel and Iran. President Trump has assembled his national security team. He's certainly reviewing all options and communicating those to the country. We know with certainty that President Trump sees the follies of the Bush and Obama years of forever wars as a big fat mistake.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the war in Iraq was a big fat mistake. George Bush made a mistake. We can make mistakes, but that one was a beauty. We should have never been in a wreck. We have destabilized the Middle East. They lied, They said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none.
Speaker 1: Now, Congressional anti war members Thomas Massey and Rocana have teamed up to introduce legislation to constrain hostilities toward Iran until there is a congressional declaration of war. This is playing out as the United States Senate works to send legislation of the House to pass President Trump's agenda. Joining US now Missouri a Republican Congressman Eric Burlison, Congressman. I guess we'll start at the top. What's your take on America's impending strikes on Iran?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I look, I think Trump has demonstrated that great patience here and I think that his goal is to bring peace in that that region. I don't think his goal is to try to strike Iran. It's to make sure that Iran and their posture and their their animosity and their their accentear come to an end. And I think that I think that that I give Trump the latitude to to know.
Speaker 5: How to how to balance this and how to how.
Speaker 14: To approach this in such a way where we do not end up involved in a forever war in Iran, or even even having to put any boots on the ground that would be inconceivable for many of us. But find a way to put enough pressure on Iran so that they do come to the table and they finally agree to end their nuclear enrichment aspirations.
Speaker 1: Congressman, what's the best evidence you've seen regarding how long it would take iron to get to a nuclear weapon that was that was deployable.
Speaker 14: You know, I'm not on the Intel Committee and so and I'm not on you know, you're on House Arms Services. I'm not on one of those committees. So I don't see direct evidence. But I do trust that Trump has seen that information, and I don't think that he would take that that lightly. It's clear that he's he's acting based on information that he has.
Speaker 1: If Israel completes their decapitation strikes and takes out the major portions of the Iranian government and that country falls into a civil war, do you think there'll be any way for America to stay out of it.
Speaker 5: I don't think that we should get involved in any way.
Speaker 14: I mean, at the end of the day, we have all of these times where regimes have been completely toppled. They've left a vacuum, and all the money that we spend, we ultimately end up just enriching the people.
Speaker 5: And some of the terrorists that come in and take over.
Speaker 14: So look, we left what was eighty billion dollars in military grade equipment to the Taliban when we left Afghanistan. In in Iraq right right, we've left a tremendous amount of money wasted money and infrastructure and building up that presence. I don't think that just because I think that just because something is topled doesn't mean that we have to get involved in fixing it.
Speaker 1: Your colleagues Rocana and Thomas Massey have introduced legislation to demand vote in the Congress regarding the declaration of war against Iran. What can you tell us about the prospects of that legislation passing and would you vote for it?
Speaker 14: You know, I don't know where we stand, and I think that if we were going to take that vote, I would want to be grieved about what's going on in Iran, would want to get the facts about what's happening with their nuclear richment program and try to get the same information that the President and the White House is operating off of before I would be able to ascertain how it is going to vote on that.
Speaker 1: One more Iran question, and then I want to talk a little bit about the budget, which I know you are a real stickler for savings in that regard, But like what happens the day after. Imagine a world in which Iran's regime falls and the nuclear program is done and the Ayatola is done. What do you think what actually happened in that country of ninety million people?
Speaker 5: You know, I would hope that the.
Speaker 14: Iranian people will embrace what Persia once was, which was an intellectual haven and the country that many Americans that I know that are Iranian want to go back and provide benefit and value to the country that they were born in. And I would hope that that would be the case. It does not seem to be the case traditionally.
Speaker 1: But you don't say intellectual havens haven't emerged out of our regime change wars lately.
Speaker 5: No, but one could have hope, right.
Speaker 14: I just don't think that we need necessarily need to get our fingers involved in all that.
Speaker 1: Well, your fingers are involved in trying to get the president his agenda, while at the same time not bankrupting the country. The Senate seems to be moving in your direction on work requirements. You came on this program and you said work requirements should be broadly required. You specifically said that you thought that parents of children should work, that having a child is not an excuse to never enter the workforce again. And it does seem like Ron Johnson and some of the other conservatives in the Senate have that work requirement a little more aggressive than the House position. If someone had a child fifteen years of age or older, they would have to meet that work requirement. So, first congratulations on advocating for them and getting the Senate closer to your position. How do you think that will be received back in the House of Representatives?
Speaker 14: You know, I think that one of the biggest and the wisest things that they did really for negotiating purposes is take out the raise to the salt tax deductions, because look, if you're if you're part of the salt Caucus, you'll probably be willing to accept a lot of these other changes as long as you can get some increase in salt. And so that has moved. I think that that's setting the tone for negotiations and I think that that would probably, you know, at least get put us in a better position to get some bigger wins. The other win that I think came out of that that's not talked about much. I was able to get into the build the elimination and the National Firearms Act of the tax on suppressors and the registration of suppressors. And the Senate was able to get in a complete elimination of the FRA tax on short bail rifles and shortmail shotguns. So for the second Amendment, for those of us that are big supports a second commit This is a huge.
Speaker 1: Win a lot of gun owners in the show me State, and I know they are very grateful that you're there fighting for them in the United States Congress. Best of luck as the Senate works on getting that legislation back to you in the House. A Congressman, Eric Eric Burlinson, one of the very best thanks is always for joining us on the program. Thanks Matt, and coming up, we have seen ryot script the major cities in the country as immigration enforcement persists in the jurisdictions that call themselves a sanctuary for immigration enforcement. We've got Chris Chella and Audrey Morgan coming up to show us how they've also become a sanctuary from common sense.
Speaker 12: Back in a moment, Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they CARRYAN. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 12: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to lie stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out foran then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America.
Speaker 1: Hey did you know that?
Speaker 12: Video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free. ONA and N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by VISITINGA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit OANN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 1: As war breaks out in the Middle East, of violence has also found its way to the streets of America. Liberal groups and financiers put on the No King's protests and riots in Los Angeles and around the country to express opposition to President Trump's deportations, which we are here for and strongly support. Things got out of hand in Los Angeles as the crowd swelled to around forty thousand people. Police declared the downtown area unlawful and deployed crowd controlled munitions in the afternoon and evening, tear gas rubber bullets, flashbanks, and pepperballs were used. Rocks, concrete chunks, glass bottles, and commercial grade fire works were even deployed against the police lines. At least seven LAPEDA officers were hurt during the scuffles, The sheriff's deputy was struck by gas from a motorcyclist, and mounted police horses were even injured, which is not an easy thing to do. Conversely, down how in San Diego saw a relatively peaceful event with a few minor skirmishes. But while they might not have been committing acts of violence, they were definitely still nuts. Just listened to some of the protesters rhetoric on vigil ante justice and her defense of a man who shot someone in the face.
Speaker 9: Opinion on vigilante justice in terms of people take longer.
Speaker 15: I think I think what he did could be justified.
Speaker 16: As Italian, he's educated, he has money that's like so far from the standard that people are trying to put on him before that identify him. And I think that's the action that he did really reflected on site.
Speaker 9: So you would say sometimes that it is it is a necessity, and like you know, the people take.
Speaker 5: Your things into their own hands.
Speaker 9: Is need when you're when you're when you're facing tyranny.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's nothing quite like hearing someone justify violence in front of a rainbow flag. Independent journalist doddre Morgan and our very own Chris Chella cover the protests in San Diego, so I don't have to and they join me. Now, So, Odra, when you go to these things, I've noticed they take on a very egalitarian nature. There's like some Palestinian flags and some rainbow flags and the anti ice stuff. What are you seeing animating these gatherings of people.
Speaker 17: Well, the interesting thing is that there was a lot of American flags this time, which I was very shocked because if I don't know if they sent out a memo during their you know, zoom call that they had, but usually it's Mexican flags, the Palestinian flags, and the Pride flags.
Speaker 1: And this time the American flag at least got some mariton.
Speaker 17: It did, and they actually said the Pledge of allegiance at City Hall, which I was actually really surprised about.
Speaker 15: But I feel like that was kind of a ploy because they've been.
Speaker 17: You know, burning those flags, so while all of a sudden, are you holding those and acting like, you really support America when they're going against America and what it stands for.
Speaker 1: Chris, What did you notice about the crowds?
Speaker 9: Well, I noticed that they were, you know, they were mostly peaceful. And that's because there was virtually no police presence, mattch So when I was in La, it was a like a war zone. There was you know, uh, rubber bullets on the ground, rocks, shattered glass everywhere, graffiti everywhere, and a very heavy police presence. There was not that was not the case in San Diego. But these people were looking for a fight. They were looking for someone to agitate them. They just didn't really have anyone.
Speaker 1: Until they came across us.
Speaker 9: And I'll have to roll the sound bite and you guys can see what happened.
Speaker 1: These guys are.
Speaker 17: You are?
Speaker 1: These guys are pieces of Mega. Please help me.
Speaker 3: These people are pieces of Mega.
Speaker 1: Please help me.
Speaker 18: You want me to like say something about your your weight for your handy cat?
Speaker 6: Sha shame, I don't know what I.
Speaker 15: Love that picture?
Speaker 5: Okay, can you get out of my face?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm trying to do.
Speaker 5: Exactly give.
Speaker 1: We don't like.
Speaker 13: Everyone has the right to do that thing.
Speaker 2: But it was like each other.
Speaker 5: You're rewis how big a bull you look like?
Speaker 1: You realize?
Speaker 16: Yeah, you guys in the Movement of Peace, Love all right, movement of loving Unity likes to pulling people out of the park.
Speaker 9: Because they disagree with him by having an opinion. I instigated about having an opinion.
Speaker 15: Hey, dude, are you going to do your job?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 13: You're not to be nice?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 16: These people are all right?
Speaker 4: It's amazing, dude.
Speaker 1: I cannot exactly say that that had the i Q points of the Harvard Debating Society, but people out there expressing their view. Nonetheless, the man in the orange shirt obviously was very physically threatened by you. What did you threat What did you try to do to him that made him so scared?
Speaker 17: I just talked to him and just ask him some questions. He kept calling us, you know, poss and I asked him why can you explain why? And he just kind of got more aggressive. But the weird thing is is that and this happened with the group of agitators as well. He kept calling us agitators, but he was following us around several times, like he would leave and then come back, leave and come back, and so it's you know, you're kind of just curious as to know what's going on, But as soon as they ask are you a Trump supporter or not, they'll be kind of on your side and then flip just like that, and all of a sudden, like the kids that were listening, they we told him what was going on with the gentleman that he was, you know, just kind of saying nasty things that he didn't need to say, just out of hate for potentially being a Trump supporter. And these kids were on our side, not meaning that you have to pick sides, but they were understanding. And then as soon as he said they're agitators, they literally got up from their seat, went and sat with him and started engaging.
Speaker 15: In the shame. Shame, shame. So it's interesting that they can't have their own ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like they're terrified to be confronted with a viewpoint that's different than their own. Chris, we've been covering on the program financing of a lot of these networks. Give us a sense of, you know what organizing activities were there, speeches, were there elected leaders? Or is this just a lot of people who really need something better to do on a Saturday.
Speaker 9: I would go with probably all the above, but I don't think there are any elected speakers. But there was a they did a loop around the city I think four or five times, gathered in one spot for had a few speakers, but we again were far away from that by that point, and this guy came over started engaging us, and it led to you know, him screaming mag and of course the people who could hear.
Speaker 1: Did you think they wanted to hurt you?
Speaker 9: Absolutely, Matt, not only okay. First of all, this guy insulted her for having a cane MS. That is like so repugnant. And then these people they say, oh, yeah, that's disgusting. Oh but their maga and then they immediately flipped to his side. And another amazing thing is that the poll or the security guard who's walking by as these people are in my face and I'm saying, hey, man, can I get some help, he basically just shrugs me off.
Speaker 13: I mean, oh this is going on.
Speaker 1: You think you're concerned that the rent of security guard wasn't willing to like secret.
Speaker 9: Service, I'm surprised that he didn't engage at all, Like he just completely like, no, I don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 8: Above my pay grade.
Speaker 1: Yeahah probably got a union contract. So if the if rallies and protests like this were going to other cities, what would you tell communities to prepare for, Roger.
Speaker 15: Why, I would it a little to prepare for what's going on in LA.
Speaker 1: Do you think that level of it, Because because there was a difference in what we saw in San Diego.
Speaker 17: There definitely was. It doesn't mean that that hasn't happened here and that it won't. I think people need to be prepared because as we're seeing across different cities, even smaller ones, this type of stuff is happening.
Speaker 15: So I think it's better to be more prepared than not.
Speaker 17: In fact, the police were there should have been more police because of how many tens of thousands of people there were.
Speaker 15: If something went wrong, there would have been no way to stop it.
Speaker 1: And it makes you wonder whether or not they are targeting some of the communities that have really embraced the defund the police movement for some of their more aggressive activities. Roger Morgan and Chris Chelli thank you both for your journalism and for sharing those incredible videos here with this someone Americans, thank you and coming up President Trump's legislative agenda hangs in the balance. Key Conservative senators are offering solutions to cut debts and deficits. It means war work requirements. Will discuss all that and the changing tax rate implications with Tim Desher of Unleashed Prosperity next.
Speaker 12: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer one America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for one America News Network. So please call your cable company today and ask or demand that they add o ANN to their channel lineup.
Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, here's a question for you.
Speaker 12: What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out for an then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on oaan n dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed ONN dot com daily, and if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OA in live.
Speaker 13: The solution is simple.
Speaker 12: It's a streaming platform called cloudtv now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today.
Speaker 1: At the House.
Speaker 18: Bills eleven pages just the Senate Finance Committee's summary of the tax revisions is thirty seven pages, a lot of complex detail. We don't have time to get this right by July fourth. We've got to take the time to find the problem, look at it, start coming.
Speaker 1: Up with real solutions, not just something quick.
Speaker 18: Papered over because we got douced by July fourth.
Speaker 1: That was the Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson throwing cold water on the notion that President Trump is going to get his bill before July fourth. We know work is underway. We recently had President Trump's Budget chief for US vote on the program. Here was his message to Senator Johnson and other fiscal conservatives.
Speaker 19: So my message to them is that this is not something where they need to hold their nose. This is, in fact a good bill. This is something that has historic levels and mandatory savings. It will lead to less deficits and debt as a result of this bill being passed. Because of the reforms that are in it, and it is historic welfare reforms. It doesn't pass, the fiscal situation will deteriorate dramatically. We can't balance the budget when our economy is in recession period.
Speaker 1: End of story. Senator Johnson's point seems to be that these cuts don't return government to spending level at pre pandemic marks. Many Republicans lamented the amount of pandemic government spending that occurred. We even blamed inflation on it. Now, with a Republican House, Senate and President, some would like to see more belt tightening complicating factors is the judicial coup still strangling so much of the progress President Trump and Elon Musk fought for in the DOGE process. Just yesterday, a federal judge in Boston ruled that stopping NIH grants for DEI research was void and illegal. Judge William Young ruled that more than a billion dollars for research grants must be restored. It's it's shocking to be we're even doing a billion dollars in DEI research. This is absurd, it's anti democratic. Judge Young said to the government, quote, you're bearing down on people of color because of their color. What legal gibberish. DEI funding grants treat people differently due to their immutable traits, like their color, their race, even their gender. President Trump is righteously trying to stop government funded racism, and some woke judge in Boston doesn't have any right to assume, unto himself, the power of the executive branch to administer funding streams. It is clear that more DOGE cuts need to be ratified, and recisions are planned by the White House that are incoming. As the bombs are incoming to Iran.
Speaker 19: There's a lot that can be done this fiscal year in an area of recisions. This is the first bill, but what I want to be clear with people is that there is more there to send up. But what we want to ensure is that it's successful. We have a lot of liberal, woke organizations that are out there doing what they would call global health activities that we don't believe are consistent with the values that the American people sent this administration.
Speaker 1: So how does President Trump get the support of Senator Johnson and other fiscal conservatives without losing those who want to spend even more money joining us now is the executive director at Unleashed Prosperity, Tim Desher. Tim, I wanted to bring you back on. You were a big champion of this bill as it moved through the House. It does appear the Senate has made some changes. Walk us through how you're viewing those changes and whether or not they make the bill stronger or weaker.
Speaker 20: Well, look, this is the good, the bad, and the ugly, and we could start with the good. Look, they make the Trump tax cuts permanent, which is the biggest possible thing that we can ask for. As we've talked about, Matt, there is no room for a four trillion dollar tax increase on the American people. At this point, it would be an economic devastation. So they got that part right. One thing that we wish that we would have seen in there is we wish we would have seen maybe a fifteen percent corporate tax rate. I mean President Trump campaigned on that. He also campaigned maybe if we if we couldn't get a flat fifteen percent corporate tax rate, maybe the maid in America fifteen percent.
Speaker 13: Rate to attract those businesses to come over here.
Speaker 20: So we didn't see the Senate put that in there, but you know, we did see some good limits on the no tax on tips. That's going to be a good pay for for the priorities. The one thing, Matt, that I think is probably the biggest that that I the biggest bugaboo are some of these green energy subsidies, the tax credit green energy tax credits through the green energy scam that Biden passed that every single Republican voted against. The Senate put that back in there to some extent, and so, uh, I'm not really keen on that because once a program is in, always in, and I think this might be our one chance to remove it.
Speaker 1: What is the scope of the Green New Deal tax credits that have been put back into the bill, and who are we hearing was was making that demand?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So basically this is this is an entirely.
Speaker 20: Massive giveaway to the to the Biden projects that that he put in there. So, as you know, Stacy Abrams, you know, just randomly started a group to promote green energy in urban areas. Two billion dollars gone given away. I'm not exactly sure she's going to get all of that that will be taken away. But these are the kind of programs, Matt, that were in the Green new scam. These are the kind of programs that were being funneled to every single left wing cause that there is. I can't think of a single right wing positive cause that this bill would actually help. In fact, it's going to continue to subsidize green auto credits for evs, it's going to continue to subsidize some of these in perverse solar companies that.
Speaker 13: Take tons of tax dollars away.
Speaker 20: From other things that we could be spending, including the tax cuts like the fifteen percent rate that we so badly needed and wanted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm trying to understand is, was this a concession from Republicans in the Senate to Democrats or did they have to make these concessions to other Republicans.
Speaker 13: Well, that's the thing that we're talking about.
Speaker 20: I mean, we you know, you've got the salt Republicans in the House, and you know they we're just fine taking that away because every senator, no Republican senator in the Senate, is from a blue state.
Speaker 13: So they limited that salt cap back down to ten thousand.
Speaker 20: So that is a big pay for So the only thing that I can understand here, Matt, is that they see the math that they need to pay. They need to do this in order to make somebody happy. I'm not exactly sure who, because every single person voted against it. So honestly, it befuddles me at this point. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was simple lobbying in Washington, d C. From all these companies who want to see these tax credits stay in place. And the dinners and the cocktail parties here are awful tempting for members of Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you talk to a lot of business leaders, and I want to get a sense what people are planning for. Is it your expectation that this version of the Senate bill will pass the Senate, go to the House, pass and go to President Trump's desk. Or do you think that there's more wrangling and deal making around some of these issues like the state and low tax deduction and like the Green New Deal tax credits that a lot of the House members are really against.
Speaker 13: Well, Matt, We're going to see, aren't we.
Speaker 20: I think that it's going to be a very very interesting next couple weeks here. Obviously, the goal is fourth of July, and we know that Mike Johnson is very serious about hitting deadlines. He is so far he has hit every single deadline that he's put in place, and so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some big time cajoling from a Speaker of the House Mike Johnson to get this thing passed by the fourth of July.
Speaker 13: But I think the thing that we have to focus on here.
Speaker 20: Is how much does President Trump get away in on this How much is he going to wrangle? How much is he going to push this bill across the finish line to his target of the.
Speaker 13: Fourth of July. That's a huge question. There's a lot of.
Speaker 20: Negotiation to happen though, And if you were to ask a betting person, I think that they would say this is not going to happen by the fourth of July.
Speaker 13: But who knows what happens when the ultimate deal maker gets into.
Speaker 1: The He's spread a little thin these days. Nobody works like President Trump. But he's having to wrangle Iran and Israel and Senate Republicans and riots going on in major cities. And uh, I think he's got the border under control, but internal enforcement of our immigration laws, it's a It's a lot on the to do list for the president. But I do know that he focuses on this because he knows that it is key to the economic success that will drive the legacy of his presidency. Tim Desher, thanks as always for coming on the program and bringing us inside the negotiations on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 13: Thanks Matt, have a great one and coming up, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like the Trump administration may be expanding their travel band will explain why and what countries might be affected. After a quick break.
Speaker 12: Hey everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out FORAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by on, including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on oaan n dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud t Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 1: Ever, US, like the Trump administration, may be expanding their travel ban, and we understand why. A State Department memo signed by Secretary of Rubio identifies thirty six additional countries flagged for security concerns including poor passport protocols, visa overstate issues, insufficient cooperation on removing nationals, and links to terrorism or other anti American activity. These nations now have sixty days to comply with US security benchmarks or be hit with full or partial travel restrictions. The expansion would build on the June fourth proclamation that imposed full bans on twelve countries and partial bans on seven others. When this initial travel ban was announced, to our program supported the measure and encouraged even more extreme vetting, and the US tax payers wouldn't even have to pay for it. The solution I have it charge visa applicants from high risk countries a supplemental fee to finance their own enhanced background checks. Think about it as a national security codepay. If you want to enter the United States from a nation with a documented history of terrorism, failed governance, or limited identity infrastructure Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, you must pay an extreme vetting fee. This is not a punishment, its policy with a purpose. Extreme vetting is not a buzzword. It's a necessary evolution in a dangerous world. The Trump administration can make it official policy. If you want to come to America, you have to come through the front door and help pay for the locks. Targets of the expanded ban include several African and Caribbean nations, as well as Middle Eastern and other developing countries. If implemented, this would be one of the largest travel expansions of a ban in recent memory. The stated aim is to bolster national security by ensuring robust Identify deverification. This will reduce visa overstays and enhance data sharing, including criminal and terrorism related records with foreign partners joining US Now Executive director at the Center for Immigration Studies Mark Grekoran, So, Mark, does America get safer with the expanded travel ban?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: And there's two reasons that countries were added to this travel ban. It's not like Trump woke up and said, I don't know, let's add Equatorial Guinea to a list. There are two reasons. The first is some of these countries, especially some of these African countries, have unbelievably high rates of overstaying visas, legal visas, student visas, tourists, what have you, and they just don't go home, some of them forty to fifty seventy percent. Even now, the numbers are small, but there's no reason we should be issuing any visas to in countries where people just don't go home. The other reason, and this is more related to security and terrorism especially, is that some of these countries don't have governments where they can do any kind of vetting or they're not going to give us the information because they're hostile.
Speaker 8: Why should we be taking people from those countries. Most of them may be harmless enough, but we have no way of knowing that.
Speaker 1: Secretary of Rubio's memo gives a sixty day window for countries to be able to improve the vetting that they do or the document transmission is that appends to a lot of these determinations on visas. Do you have any confidence that any of them will be able to meet an acceptable threshold of screening before they're not subjected to a travel ban of one kind or another.
Speaker 6: I can't say none will, because in the first Trump administration a couple countries did in fact respond and clean up their act and we're taken off the list. But it doesn't seem very likely. You think Afghanistan is gonna start co opera well, I mean, it's not even cooperating.
Speaker 8: Afghanistan doesn't even have DMV. They don't even know what when they were born, So Malia places like this.
Speaker 6: So no, I'm not confident in any of these countries are going to get off anytime soon.
Speaker 1: In the past, the media has categorized this as a Muslim band. You've described some very objective standards that were applied to get to this list, you know, but I would like you to react to that criticism because it undoubtedly will rear its head again.
Speaker 8: No, it's complete nonsense.
Speaker 6: It was just a pretext because Orange Man bad and so they had to just if there were Muslim countries on there, it must be a Muslim ban. Well, frankly, many of the most dangerous and unstable countries in the world are Muslim majority countries. But that's not why you pick them, you know, I mean, I don't know. Let's say Malaysia is a Muslim majority country. It wasn't on any of those lists because it's not a source of terrorism and instability and has a more or less functional government that more or less works with us.
Speaker 8: So no, it has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims.
Speaker 6: It has to do with objective criteria that make it impossible for us to actually check whether a person who wants.
Speaker 8: To come here is who they are and whether they're safe to let in.
Speaker 1: We are now at war in the Muslim world. How does the evolving situation in the Middle East draw into sharp focus our overall vetting, you know, paradigm as people could be coming to our country to hurt us.
Speaker 6: Well, I suspect, first of all, we're probably not going to be issuing a lot of visas to Iranians. That would just be imprudent. But you know, there's an important lesson here to learn from the Iran hostage crisis. Back in nineteen seventy nine and eighty that President Carter asked the thens Immigration Naturalization Service for a list of all the Iranian students because some of those people were troublemakers and saboteurs and what have you. So you want a list of all the Iranian students in the United States foreign students. The i INS couldn't get that to him until after the hostage crisis was over. It took like a year and a half to get that kind of information. So, you know, we have just dealt with this whole issue of whether it's foreign students, foreign workers, whatever, it is, illegal immigration, just in the most lackadaisical way imaginable. And it's gotten better and it's getting better. But man, we have a lot of you know, space to make.
Speaker 1: Up, and I wonder how you remediate it. Obviously, the first thing you have to do is hold these countries to account when they have bad data, bad practices, as you've eloquently laid out. But we've seen Inspector General's reports from the Department of Fundland Security suggesting that hundreds of thousands of people got into the country during COVID when the Biden administration suspended the screening process for visas in a lot of these countries. Do you think the Trump administration at some point is going to have to look at those who are in the country on some of these visas from nations that are failed states?
Speaker 8: Yeah, they are. But you know, how many things can you do at one time?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: They got a lot of balls they're juggling in the air, and they're going to have to prioritize.
Speaker 8: So the first thing is don't let in any more bad guys.
Speaker 6: And you know, I'm afraid that in some instances they're going to have to wait till something happens and then try to clean it up afterwards, just because there's so much, such an enormous problem to deal with.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a big problem. This is the right first step, and I think I think we win either way. If other countries improve their game, that a dours to our safety, but if they don't, there's at least a consequence. Mark or Corean, thank you so much for coming on the program and sharing your expertise.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's all the time we have. We'll be back tomorrow at nine o'clock Eastern six specific make sure to sign up for THEA and Live app if you haven't already, just go TOA and dot com. That's the way to get the news right away. And follow me on X at Matten Gates. We got over four and a half million views on our program on X last night, so make sure you're part of the discussion there and stay right here because Fine Point, whichnell me on, is up next. Let's go get them