Speaker 1: Sir, who's not here to Gary Jeff Walker. It's a special Thursday night cap on seven hundred WLW, and I just wanted to give you the Rundown tonight up first. In just a few minutes, Mandy Gunnasekara joins us. She's a former chief of staff at the Environmental Protection Agency in President Trump's first term, and she's got a book out that will highlight and the new rules in place that say the Secretary of the Interior, Doug Bergham, must approve all wind and solar projects now on federal land and water, an important step in draining the swamp. We have Ben Sellars, who is a columnist and a former editor of Headline USA, talking about the Tulsi Gabbard release dn I the criminal referrals against the highest levels of the Obama administration and what they did. There is proof a plenty of what they did to undermine President Trump in his first term before the election and then throughout his four years. It truly hampered all of the success that we're seeing now in Trump's second term. We'll talk to Donald Wilke continuing on that vein a little bit. Also Nils Gravillius, who is a private investigator. I love private eyes. And we'll have an hour of sports for the out of sorts. The wild Man and Andy Furman will join us before the night is through, going straight up till midnight, and Mandy Gunna Sikhara is coming up next.
Speaker 2: Why start your morning with me Tom Brenneman, Well, listen up.
Speaker 3: Tom pours out the latest news, weather, traffic, sports and more. Plus I think he makes my coffee yummier. The info you need and yummier coffee. What's more important than that in the morning. It's all waiting just for you. Start your day with Tom Brenneman tomorrow morning at five am on seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 4: Man Trouble in the bedroom, not anymore proactive wl W.
Speaker 1: And I tell you what this guest, this is going to start things off tonight in a kind of a comfort food fashion for a talk show host like me, with my roots and all the time I spent in the South, I get to talk to a real Southern bail who has been in the swamp in Washington, d C. She was the former chief of staff for the Environmental Protection Agency under President Donald Trump. And she's also the author of that book which I've not read, but plan on y'all fired as Southern Bell's guide to restoring Federalism and draining the swamp. Mandy GUNNISI, Kara, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm great and it's good to be with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, what part of the South were you originally from?
Speaker 7: Well, military bratt born in Texas, but my roots are in Mississippi. So a small little town called Decatur. It's in central Mississippi.
Speaker 8: I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 1: I spent about twenty years in Middle Tennessee between Nashville and Chattanooga before I moved up into the Ohio River Valley here. So yeah, I still have parents in Middle Tennessee.
Speaker 5: So I all.
Speaker 1: My wife makes fun of me because whenever we go down there and I start a conversation with anybody, I slide right into that drawl. I can't even help it. It's not purpose, it's not conscious, but I just do it naturally. So I will first and foremost get to the topic that we booked you on originally, the fact that the brand new Secretary of the Interior, Doug Bergham, now because of an order, has to personally approve all wind and solar projects on federal land and waters, And isn't it about time? Just your thoughts on this and what it really means for energy going forward in the United States, But you know, as far as US becoming a kingpin again and the number one producer of energy around the world.
Speaker 7: Mandy, Yeah, it's a really big it's a really important decision, and it's long overdue, and ultimately, what it will do is level the playing field for traditional energy resources that remember, for the past four years have been on the receiving end of President Biden's war against fossil fuels. Coal, oil, and natural gas still provide eighty percent of our daily energy needs, but it's been virtually impossible to build those out and invest in them long term in the ways that we need to keep up with modern society as well as the expected boom alongside AI revolution and the proliferation of cryptocurrency.
Speaker 6: This decision will ensure that we're not.
Speaker 7: Only able to meet today's demand, but those future energy demands that will go up. So this decision, it's important for purposes of choosing what energy sources in an area make the most sense from a nuts and bolts perspective versus political preference, which has been the case for the past few years and led to the current state of the energy grid, which is not great. There was a Goldman Sachs assessment report it came out last week that basically said our electricity grid in certain areas the Midwest in particular, is decades behind where it should be in terms of infrastrate, infrastructure sophistication, and upgrades because of the green new scam and this preference for second rate technologies like wind and energy. When you're looking at it from a nuts and bolts perspective, what's going to deliver affordable, reliable energy that can take needs to meet the needs, especially during times when Americans need it most, and especially given the expected growth alongside the AI revolution and the cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in Ohio and Kentucky right now, Mandy, the energy bills for just homeowners are skyrocketing, and they're all attributing that to the need for the AI build out and as much energy as AI requires, and we are going to be a leader in the AI according to the President as well, So we're only going to need more and more and we can't be that selective when it comes We have some of the cleanest burning coal fired power plants in the world, if not the cleanest, and the EPA over the years has played a role in that as well as industry understanding that Americans don't want to live in filth and pollution. We have the cleanest, one of the cleanest sources of energy anywhere. And that's uh. Look, financial gas in abundance in this country. We have so many resources that were not being tabbed or not even being allowed to be thought of in the previous administration that Donald Trump has purposely taken the handcuffs off of and say, you know, let's let's let it roar. Drill, baby, drill and all the rest of it. What the go ahead? Respond to that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, you've touched on so many really important issues. But I think something that folks don't hear a lot is that our energy story and our environmental protection story is so successful. And really there was a there was a change in the nineteen seventies. The Industrial Revolution had led to serious pollution problems, but the world coalesced around that or the United States. There's the establishment of the EPA, and when the agency focuses on its core mission, what it actually does best, which is protect public health and the environment consistent with the laws delegated to the agency by Congress that are reflective of necessary balance between economic growth, energy development, and environmental protection. They do it quite well. Just from an air pollution perspective, we are breeding the cleanest air on record air pollutants. Traditional air pollutants have fallen by close to eighty percent since nineteen seventy, which is when EPA has been tracking the presence of six key traditional pollutants, things like particulate matter, nitrosoxide, sulfur dioxide, stuff you don't want in the air, and we've actually controlled quite successfully. And even more impactful is that along side that reduction of pollution, we've had energy growth that's gone gamebusters. I mean, we became a net oil and gas exporter under President Trump's energy dominance agenda of the last go round, and that obviously fuels massive economic growth and prosperity that he has promised. And we're seeing all of that play out again. The importance in all of that, and what was missing over the past four years during the Biden administration, and a lot of this was set in motion during the Obama administration, was a shift of letting the technical realities and the balancing of all of those varying interests, a shift to political preference and alignment with an extreme ideology along the lines that you hear from some of these climate extremists. Where it really caused it was detrimental to what the energy consumer pays, but also the reliability of the grid. So we can fix it.
Speaker 8: We know how to fix it.
Speaker 7: We know how to fix it without sacrificing any of those important policy priorities that we've laid out and made clear as Americans since the nineteen seventies, and President Trump is invoking the changes that need to incur so that we have all of the above in terms of all access to the energy resources we've been blessed with, and letting the men and women of US energy do what they do best is extract refined transport and present for consumption to the marketplace abundant energy resources and the cleanest, safest, most efficient manner compared to anyone in the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: I've talked to people in the energy field before Mandy, and their complaints with the EPA in the past have been they set these standards, they meet the standards, and then the EPA moves the goal posts and says, well, that's great, but we need this and we need it. Is that finally coming to an end during the Trump administration where they're always changing the gold posts and making it harder and harder to produce cost effective, efficient energy regardless of where it comes from. I mean, is that finally coming to an end? Because that is part of the deep administrative state that none of us elected. I mean, whether it's the EPA, the Department of Vegig, the Department of Energy, nobody elected these bureaucrats, and you were one of them. So I'm not poo pooing your role or your job. I'm just saying that in the past, it seemed like you could have called the EPA the Economic Destruction Association.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, that's exactly right. And you know, this harkens to the importance of a Supreme Court decision that really was a major gift and a really important tool for President Trump in his second term. And this was the end of Chevron deference. And ultimately, what Chevron deference did is it heightened the ability of agencies to get away with a word that they loved that the stakeholders, the people impacted by their regulations.
Speaker 9: Hate and this is ambiguity.
Speaker 7: Anytime there was something that wasn't totally clear, the courts would always favor not always, but most of the time, let's say ninety five percent of the time, they would support the agencies interpret and application, allowing them to move the goalposts in ways that were detrimental to some businesses. I'll tell you early on when I was first appointed in twenty seventeen, there was a manufacturing operation company that came to me. They're based in Ohio, and they were literally on the verge of having to shut down because of these unjustified investigatory practices that the EPA was going to push on them. But the cost of that, given the time that they were, it was essentially going to shut them down completely or significantly pair back their ability to operate and produce in the ways that the market demanded. And all of this hinge on this very ambiguous authority. For at the end of the day, if investigators came in and they didn't see anything specifically, they had this general clause they could say, well, there's still something that doesn't seem right. We need you to embark on these multimillion dollar studies and get it back to us, otherwise we're going to shut you down. And there were a lot of people on the receiving end of that. Yes, that is ending, and importantly you have the backing of the Supreme Court. Endeed this quote unquote trust the experts or Chevron deference standard. I think the public is behind that as well. And the administrator is ensuring that decisions made at EPA are consistent with the law, consistent with technical realities, and consider it of cost and impact on jobs and affiliated opportunities, which is the way that it's supposed to be. And he does this by developing constructive relationships at the state level instead of having adversarial relationships with the people that you really need to rely on to successfully implement environmental standards.
Speaker 1: We're talking to Mandy Casera Gunna Sakara. I practiced all day.
Speaker 7: Mandy, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: The author of Y'all Fired, a Southern Bill's Guide to Restoring Federalism and Draining the Swamp. In our last few minutes, I do want to talk about the book and what you found once you got inside that swamp, and you do you feel like you were there before, way before Elon Musk got his hands on the on the doge wheel. You were exposing all of these things that uh, just readers would be shocked to find out about that their their money was going to. That's all a part of that deep state. Can you give me one or two examples of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and this is you know, in the book high like my anecdotal experiences, but they were I was not alone, unfortunately, And it's kind of a discussing thing because the theme of the bureaucrats that disagreed with the president's policy direction. It wasn't just stopping the policies, which mind you, is bad enough and unconstitutional. It was trying to demean, demoralize, and discredit the political appointees that were trying to get those policies across the finish line. And for me personally, they did everything. From when I was a big part of the president getting out of the Paris Climate accord, I didn't get a a lot of friends at the State Department, and we later that year were tasked with going to try to renegotiate for a better deal that put the interests of the American workers first. And when you travel as a federal employee, their entire teams of people at the State Department that handle your logistics. Well, I had traveled as a congressional staffer working in the Senate before. I didn't think twice about this being an issue. But turns out they took that as an opportunity to harass me in a really disgusting way. What they ultimately did is they put me up in a sex hotel in the middle of Germany, forty five minutes to an hour away from where the actual negotiations were supposed to occur. Yes, and the worst part of that of it is, you know, obviously we get there and I was like, this is not this is not appropriate, this is unacceptable. I had a whole report, I filed it, and you know, my chief of staff at the time, we went to the State Department, presented it to then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
Speaker 10: And his team.
Speaker 7: Nothing happened. Nothing happened. And this is where fast forward to today. It is night and day difference for the political appointees that are there because of the work.
Speaker 11: Of Doge, which exposed.
Speaker 7: The depth and the breadth of the corruption which was far beyond my personal experiences at EPA, and then also put a number value to it that the American people were equally disgusted with the level of waste, fraud, and abuse. And finally, the third prong of that is you have President Trump who understands his executive authority and to ensure that the people working at the agencies, whether political or career, they have to work to support.
Speaker 6: His vision and mission.
Speaker 7: That is what you sign up for, and that's all determined ultimately by the voters, the most important person in this whole process. And so anyway, you know, fast forward to today, it's much better. There's actual accountability playing out in the various departments. We've got a long way to go, but it's an amazing start, and it's making the lives of the political appointees. I won't say it's easy, because these jobs are not easy, but it certainly is a vast improvement from how was the first go round.
Speaker 8: You mentioned the Department of State.
Speaker 1: I think Secretary of Rubio has done a fine job of thinning the herd and cleaning things out so far, even though you, like you said, there's still a long way to go. But so things like what you describe in the book and what you just described to us do not happen to these political appointees in the future.
Speaker 8: Mandy, any last word, Well.
Speaker 7: Look, it's been a pleasure talking with you. If folks are interested in reading the book or learning more, they can get it on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Those are the best places, or follow me on X at Mississippi MG. I'm constantly commenting and highlighting things that I think are really really important, the good things that are going on in this administration.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed the conversation. Thank you so much for your time tonight, Mandy. Gunna Sakara y'all fired Southern Bell's Guide to restoring Federalism and draining the swamp. We need more of her in Washington, DC, Don't you Think?
Speaker 3: News, Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred WL Cincinnati and.
Speaker 12: Ohio community gathers to remember a fallen officer with the nine point thirty report.
Speaker 13: I'm Sean Gallagher breaking down.
Speaker 14: Heavenly, Father, we come before you tonight with heavy hearts, mourning the loss of a brave soul who served with honor and courage.
Speaker 12: Father Dan Davis, a chaplain for the Lorraine Police Department. Individuals being held to remember fallen officer Philip Wagner, who was among three Lorraine Police officers ambush and a shooting Wednesday afternoon that left another officer with non life threatening injuries and another in serious condition. Acting the Raine Police she Michael Fahaling says he was with Officer Wagner's wife when she made the difficult decision to take her husband off life support. Officer Wagner and Officer Peter Gale were eating lunch in their police cruisers when twenty eight year old Michael Parker is said to have opened fire from his vehicle parks at a roadstead End. Officer Brent Payne responded after a call for backup, and he was the one seriously injured. Officer Gayale was shot in the hand.
Speaker 14: The worst thing a chief can hear is officer down, officer shot.
Speaker 5: We've got it.
Speaker 14: After shooting all three of those words we heard for the other day.
Speaker 13: The suspect died after officers return fire.
Speaker 12: Officer Pain was flown to a Cleveland hospital with serious injuries, along with Officer Wagner, who leaves behind a wife and two children. Now the latest traffic and weather together and right now taking the look at the major interstates and highways, not seeing any new reports of accidents at this time.
Speaker 3: Now, the latest forecast from a train heating and cooling weather center on news radio seven hundred WL jobs.
Speaker 2: Tonight clear but warm. Morning low was seventy four. Then our Friday is mostly sunny. Afternoon spotty storms are possible, a high of ninety two. It'll feel like triple digits at night mostly and we drop back to seventy four from your severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley, news Radio seven hundred WL.
Speaker 13: Part of cloudy and currently eighty five degrees.
Speaker 12: The Bengals holding another training camp practice Friday morning from ten o'clock until noon.
Speaker 13: That's open to the public.
Speaker 12: Partly cloudy skies and temperatures in the lower eighties when practice starts. Near ninety degrees once they head off the field, and if you're going to heat advisory is in effect. Pello Windows and Doors of Greater Cincinnati your clearview to Bengals training camp weather. A bigger reward now being offered as the investigation into a deadly drive by shooting in a Cincinnati neighborhood almost two years ago continues.
Speaker 15: The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is now offering a seventy five one hundred dollars reward to find those responsible for killing Dominic Davis in twenty twenty three. The eleven year old boy one of six people, mostly juveniles, shot in a drive by near Laurel Playground in the West End in early November twenty two, rounds allegedly fired into a group of children. The city has since named a street in the boy's honor, but no one is in custody. If you can help police, call Crime Stoppers at three five, two thirty forty. I'm Jack Crumley News Radio. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: Volunteers rolling up their sleeves to clean up the Cincinnati neighborhood today.
Speaker 16: This is the sixteen annual community makeover founded by the Reds Community Fund and Procter and Gamble. Since twenty ten, there have been additional partners like the Zoo Children's Hospital, ge Aerospace, Kroger. Five hundred volunteers converge on several sites here in Walnut Hills, including Ashland Recreation Area along Victory Parkway, a renovated ball field, new playground.
Speaker 17: We're hoping that the neighbors are you know, walking their dogs and driving past and showing curiosity.
Speaker 10: That's the best part of this.
Speaker 16: Charlie Frank leads the Reds Community Fund. Not easy work here at Ashland, especially on a hot day like this. In Walnut Hills, matt Reeese News Radio seven hundred w W AL double D.
Speaker 12: Youre It's funny night will play their first home games since the All Star break in at the host of the race. First Pitchman mc martinez at seven to ten on the Big One and so I pitch starts our coverage at six'. Ten are an accepted is at ten. O'clock I'm Sean Galviager News radio seven HUNDRED wlw run To.
Speaker 1: Nils, gravellius who was a private. EYE i love private, EYES i love private eye. Stories he also revealed to me just before we began this interview that he went to his first professional baseball game In cincinnati when he was three years, old and his father hated The. REDS a great way to endear yourself to this, Audience Nils Nils, gravellius welcome to the.
Speaker 5: Show how are, you?
Speaker 10: Sir it's my sincere. Pleasure i'm. Fantastic how are, you? Sir?
Speaker 8: Good good.
Speaker 1: Good you have been involved in investigations pretty much all your. Life how did you get involved and how do you become interested in wanting to be a detective or an investigator in the first.
Speaker 18: Place, well it's a trajectory of, failure that's ALL i can. SAY i wasn't good at school and hated. It it hated. ME i went in The army AND i was always the square peg in the round. Hole in the, ARMY i did okay this and, that but off, Duty i'd get bored and have a few beers and you know the rest of the store. There SO i went from being a scout in the infantry to being a counterintelligence man in the, army AND i didn't do any better at that and finished my time in the service and wound up getting recruited by The pinkertons In Los angeles doing protective work and surveillance and industrial undercover and things like.
Speaker 1: That, well what kind of stuff would you get involved with With pinkerton when you were working for?
Speaker 18: Them, well what if they have a client that owns a defense plant and has a problem with their workers drinking and using drugs on the, Job and because of union rules at the, time they couldn't do random your. Analysis so it was my job to pretend to, be say a mechanic or something and identify the men dealing narcotics within the.
Speaker 8: Workforce oh, okay so you kind of a paid.
Speaker 10: Snitch, more, well how about well how about?
Speaker 18: Going do you want to fly in A dc ten with an engine installed by a man who was smoking crack on his?
Speaker 10: Lunch?
Speaker 1: Hower, no, no not even if It's Hunter, biden? Right?
Speaker 18: True AM i a snitch or AM i a?
Speaker 8: Detective you're a, detective, absolutely?
Speaker 18: Okay and WHAT i went from there to a position in a stock brokerage where somebody was making threats against management and we were looking for compliance, issues men defrauding, investors things like. That SO i had to change gears and immediately go from blue collar to white. COLLAR i even held a securities license at one.
Speaker 1: Time so you you actually have to be a. Chameleon you have to mean many different. Things it doesn't sound like a man who based to. Success they're on. Failure it sounds like you learn to wear a lot of different.
Speaker 18: Hats, well, sure you have to, overcome improvise and, adapt and the environment is constantly. Changing probably less than two percent of our population is capable of original. Thought you can ask any of The Madison avenue types, that but that doesn't mean that two percent will ever express an original. Thought and that's what they're trying to. Say WHEN i think outside the, box MOST hr managers when they hear, that they roll their eyes and they, think here we, go because very few people can think outside the.
Speaker 1: Box, well you know, WHAT i guess That i'm one of those people Because i've never had a private detective. ON i don't think anybody else in this radio station has had a private detective on anytime. Soon AND i saw the pitch AND i, go, yeah that'd be. Great it's not what we usually. Do BUT i was thinking outside the box WHEN i book, You.
Speaker 18: Nils yes you, were and you are in the type of profession that the tracts iconoclass and men and women who break the. Rules and remember that customs are far more enduring than any, laws and so if you can change the customs in a, culture you can change the. Culture and so men and women in your position are often leaders far ahead of any political.
Speaker 1: PEOPLE i wouldn't put that much responsibility on my shoulders.
Speaker 8: In the early.
Speaker 10: Talking go, ahead you're not talking about.
Speaker 8: Responsibility you said, No.
Speaker 10: No a leader can.
Speaker 18: Lead the politicos are the ones with the, responsibility and look how quick they run away from.
Speaker 8: It, yeah you're right about. That excellent.
Speaker 1: Point in the early, nineties going through the bio here were you Left pinkerton and went into private practice with officers in Southern?
Speaker 5: California, right that's?
Speaker 10: Correct In? Pasadena all, Right so.
Speaker 1: You did investigations of the former owner of The Los Angeles. Kings what were you Investigating bruce McNall.
Speaker 18: For, bankruptcy, fraud, security, fraud long, fraud, nothing nothing?
Speaker 1: Important John, Daily, Long John, Daily what were you looking into With?
Speaker 18: Long? John, WELL i can't exactly talk about that at the.
Speaker 8: Moment, okay that's. Fine.
Speaker 1: Uh and also worked for you did a lot of work in bankruptcy and fraud and the.
Speaker 10: Like, Correct, WELL i did.
Speaker 18: Creditors creditors rights matters are daily bread and butter in private detective workoff AND i don't do cheating husbands or insurance. Claims, typically so people get, defrauded the government won't do anything to help, them and they go looking about for a, solution and often that lies in private council and private. Detectives So i'll give you a great example over the last ten, years with the rise of, cryptocurrencies there are a huge number of people being preyed, upon largely over The, internet who get defrauded on cryptocurrency, scams and up until fairly, recently your, government my, government wouldn't do a bloody thing about. It in, fact within The Justice department they call it pig, butchering and the attitude within THE Us Attorney's office is typically that the victim deserved it because they were hiding money from the.
Speaker 10: Government this is.
Speaker 1: WHAT i grew the day when we go to all digital, currency because then they will be able to track every single. Pinny AND i don't think they ought to be able. TO i don't think it's anybody else's business WHAT i spend my money on or HOW i earn my, money as long As i'm not defrauding the. Government BUT i don't think they should know about every little. Thing that's the antithesis of real. Freedom to, ME.
Speaker 10: I agree with.
Speaker 18: You we're in a representative republic founded in a tax reoles of the merchant, class and it's antithetical to this.
Speaker 1: Nation, yeah, indeed now tell me a little bit if you don't. MIND i know we're reliving. History we're not going into today, yet but tell me about The Wonderland avenue, murders Because i'd almost forgotten that those. Occurred and you were most famous for investigating The Wonderland avenue, murders and the investigations led all the way up into city government and.
Speaker 5: Beyond, Right, well that's that's.
Speaker 18: Correct The wonderland murders started with a drug ripoff of a mobster named At. Nash at nashdone nightclubs and bars and that sort of, thing titty, bars you, know that's what he was known for In Los. Angeles he was a known organized crime figure as of nineteen fifty, two but it wasn't until the early, eighties When Tom lang And BOB susa arrested him for narcotics trafficking that he ever took a. Pinch so he gets, robbed and then the man who set the robbery up was an adult film star Named John, holmes originally Of, Patascola. Ohio So holmes doesn't get his fair share of the proceeds of the robbery and then goes To nash and Tells, NASH i know who robbed, you And nash has him set up getting the people in who did the murders for people were beaten to death in the house In Laurel. Canyon, well the story is That Tom lang And Bob susan knew who had ordered the murders within twenty four, hours but it took, years in years and, years and they were interfered.
Speaker 10: With nash had a pet fed.
Speaker 18: Who was helping, him a man from THE Atf that's sort of. True and ULTIMATELY i started working on it in nineteen ninety, seven then turned a witness or, two and then a federal grand jury got, convened and, ultimately even though At nash had been acquitted of the murders in prior state court, trials all of it got wrapped up in a Big rico indictment to jury, tampering witness, tampering, arson murder for, hire all of these other, things and he wound up going to federal prison On rico.
Speaker 1: Charge it took some pretty intense investigative detective work to Find Brian, kohlberger the man who was just sentenced this week In idaho to life imprisonment for the four murders that famously infamously occurred there with the college. Students have you ever worked on a case quite like.
Speaker 18: That, Well i've worked on mdsos, before and that's he's a mentally disorder sex offender and a. Psychopath and in the bad old days BEFORE dna, technology chances are very good That coburger would never have told on himself and he would have capered for. Years he killed those people because he enjoyed. That one of the reasons he took the plea in the way that he did was so that His internet pornography search history wouldn't be shared in open.
Speaker 10: Court that's the theory of.
Speaker 18: Mine and also he didn't want to give a full, allocution which is where when somebody pleads in federal, court they're typically required to recite everything that they've, done why they did, it things like. That, well they took no allocution from him Because idaho law apparently doesn't require it with a guilty.
Speaker 10: Plea and it's a, bitter bitter.
Speaker 18: Thing he sat there listening to the victim impact statements of the family members of his victims, Unflinching, Leigh And i'll tell you why he enjoys. It this is fun for, him every bit of.
Speaker 8: It that's so, sinister that's so.
Speaker 1: Sick one more question before we get to this, bomb this plot that was foiled In. Manhattan Jeffrey, epstein if you were an investigator in that, case what would you do to uncover the truth and how would you be able to ever get to it since it seemingly covered up at the highest.
Speaker 18: Levels, Well i'll tell you what the problem that we have going on. Here in my, View i'm a former counterintelligence. Man John durham launched an investigation Of Crossfire, hurricane and that was a counter intelligence, matter and that means that ninety percent of the evidence was concealed from him by The Justice department while he was. Investigating that's why his report was such weak sauce that was only recently. Revealed it's my belief that The epstein matter has been reclassified from criminal to, counterintelligence and it may be that the intelligence agencies that launched this are still deriving actionable or useful information from. IT i don't believe That bondi is covering it. UP i don't believe That patel is covering it. Up it's just going to take a long time to unravel. It and WHAT i would the first PERSON i would start with is the supervising Special agent of THE Fbi Southern district Of, Manhattan Jim. Dennehy he resigned the day After pambondi ordered him to disgorge all the files and evidence to her. Office he didn't resign the, Case he didn't resign the. Office he resigned from THE. Fbi and if you look at his, profile this professional, profile he was not a criminal. Investigator he didn't work on bank, fraud bank, rupsy, fraud sec, violations things like. That he was exclusively a counterintelligence.
Speaker 10: Man that's the big hint.
Speaker 1: That that doesn't surprise me a, bit, Actually nils and finding this story that led to us talking. Tonight a guy In New york facing federal charges after allegedly building and stashing homemade bombs Across Manhattan IED's and a subway stations and other public, locations residential. Rooftops tell me what you know about this particular story and how he was captured or at least fingered for the.
Speaker 18: Crimes, well he was fingered for the crimes based on what he was ordering to his mailing address with obviously, pyrotechnics the metal powders and oxidizers associated with flash. Bombs, now if you if you compact flash powder like they using. Fireworks it's incredibly, dangerous it's an, explosive but it's the lowest, threshold it's the easiest to make and obtain for a. Civilian and he has a history of mental, illness substance. Abuse he once shot himself in the foot with a rifle he'd stuffed down his. Pants things like. That we're talking about an incredibly disordered. Man and he was trying to do a, big expositive show on social, media which is part of what fuels the rise of these. Guys and they roughly compared to The, joker like from that movie That Joaquin phoenix was. In they want to make a big show of violence and mayhem and that sort of. Thing they believe they'll get away with, it or that they'll be celebrated on some level and they'll get the same sort of boost That Brian koberger gets from sitting in court listening to victim impact. Statements so.
Speaker 10: One must ask oneself what's illegal In New?
Speaker 18: York beating up men in, skirts saying mean things about the, governor Calling ice and letting them know where the illegal aliens are. Living nothing else is really illegal In New? York can you point to?
Speaker 1: Anything, no not particularly and If Mom donney gets elected, MAYOR i, said do you remember the Movie escaped From New.
Speaker 8: York that's exactly what it's going to be.
Speaker 1: Like AND i don't know if there's a snake bliskin amongst us that can then free that. City if something like if a communist gets elected mayor Of New York, city.
Speaker 10: Well there are a lot of communists In New, YORK i, know but to have.
Speaker 8: That kind of power at the, EXECUTIVES.
Speaker 10: I agree with.
Speaker 18: You and if you look at what the Anti israel protesters and the Anti ice pro it's all the same. People it's the mincing mendation communists being pumped out of The ahle factories that we call universities now and we're paying for. This, well you know The blue Bucks. Klan they wear Their portland tuxedos and they're in ninety five masks and they throw rocks at the police and they loot start sort of. Thing that's the hard left street, troops and they're the ones who put De blasio in, office Not adams so, much but they'll do every single thing they can to get This marxist mount be. Elected and one of the reasons that they like criminality so much is if they allow criminality to, occur even though it's obvious that they caused, it they again get to then say it's a failure Of western civilization And WESTERN siev needs to be, destroyed.
Speaker 8: And that's their real. Goal that's their real.
Speaker 10: Goal of, course it is always.
Speaker 1: Is, Yes Nils, GRAVELIUS i am so glad THAT i went the other way and SAID i want a private eye on my.
Speaker 8: Show this is great. STUFF i really appreciate your time.
Speaker 18: Tonight, WELL i really appreciate, you AND i want to say hello to everybody In. Cincinnati it's, fantastic And covington as, well as long as we're, talking.
Speaker 1: WELL i live on that side of THE i live On god's side of the river in Northern kentucky, Too so thank you very.
Speaker 18: Much All, right you have a fantastic.
Speaker 10: Day kick some. Butt we need that.
Speaker 1: Done, yes, sir marching orders From Nils. Gravillias i'm ready to. Go and there's plenty more show left in, fact an hour of sports for the out of sorts and the sad news today That Hulk hogan has. Passed that and more with Wild Man walker, next and then the Fur ball will join us on this Special Thursday night cap on seven HUNDRED. Wlw, yeah very. Inspiring, Okay, klas do you have any questions for the poet?
Speaker 9: Logan do you actually make money writing this? Stuff or you on public?
Speaker 19: Assistance sometimes you'd rather have someone else take on the tough.
Speaker 8: Questions that's when you listen To Scott.
Speaker 16: Sloan he trust, ME i face the same problem as you, do so let's talk about sort them, out try and figure it.
Speaker 1: Out we can have a little funnel on the.
Speaker 19: Way check Out sloaning tomorrow morning at nine on seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 6: Wlw you KNOW i couldn't stop talking about it to my family and his.
Speaker 10: Friends my knees are my trouble. Slash but for me to tell them now THEN i didn't.
Speaker 20: Realize The interstates The Plontiox silverdome was in. Danger not the ninety thousand plus on the. Inside it's the ninety thousand plus on the outside of the silver. Dome those are the Ones i'm worried, about because WHEN i get my hands on that big nasty, time when he faces the, truth what he feels about the Haholl, comania the day the whole horse's gonna. Shake what are those ninety thousand plus Hull comania oxide on the outside gonna. Think i'm not worried about the people with the clothes. Circuit i'm not worried about the people all around the.
Speaker 8: World they'll see.
Speaker 5: It if you can't see a Hull.
Speaker 20: Comania, yeah the way it's turned this whole state upside, down the way the whole world's turned upside.
Speaker 5: Down what are they gonna?
Speaker 20: Think when the giant is the ground he fields a ralcohol comedia and the whole world shakes in my.
Speaker 1: Feet, wait, goodness there was nobody like, him and there's nobody like our next guest, either joining us in this first half hour on This thursday night at ten o'clock hour is the one the only Wild Man walker who was in morning after the passing Of Ozzy osbourne this week and Now Holt hogan earlier, today The holkster no longer with. Us last scene in all of his glory At President trump's inaugural and now he's.
Speaker 8: Gone Wild.
Speaker 1: MAN i know it's a sad day for, you a sad day for a lot of wrestling fans and rock and roll. Fans how do you sum up this? Week and who's the third that always comes in. Threes are you worried about?
Speaker 5: World but it's just been a sucky.
Speaker 21: WEEK i, mean starting with The prince of, Darkness Ozzy, OSBOURNE i, mean one of my all time favorite heavy metal rockers and NOW i got you, KNOW i was lucky enough to Interview ozzie a few years ago up At Harrow. ARENA i Got ozzie to read some liners for w B n and he stumbled through it and we made kind of fun of him on the.
Speaker 5: Air saying Why ozzie can't?
Speaker 21: Read But Ozzie osbourne AND i never saw a Bad Ozzy osbourne. Show So i'm with Black Sabbath, Saw i'm by, himself and you know it's we all knew That ozzy wasn't.
Speaker 5: Gonna live that.
Speaker 21: LONG i, mean his lifestyle was a little, rough but just when it hitshef after you see the show In, Birmingham england that he was part, of and then you, know a few days, later it's, like, man he's. Gone and now we're talking About Paul, cogan another. GUY i, MEAN i knew that he had been a kind of ill health Because i've been reading some things about.
Speaker 5: It but then boom My son sent.
Speaker 10: Me a texta this.
Speaker 5: MORNING i was, like, oh man and The Hulk.
Speaker 21: HOGAN i had an interaction with Hul hogan a number of years ago At Riverfront coliseum in the height of the Haw, comania and HE i got a picture taken with. HIM i lost a picture of him giving me a choke, Hold gary Chap it was a classic photograph.
Speaker 5: Of him giving me a choke.
Speaker 21: Hold BUT i still have the cassette tape of my interview With Hulk, hogan AND i still have my cassette tape With. Ozzi but it's a sad. Day and as for, THREES i don't worry about those kind of. Things that's what people want to come up. With but you Haulk hogan when you think about pro. Wrestling he was the face of pro. Wrestling he brought pro wrestling to a different level in the. EIGHTIES i, mean these other guys today that are out there AND i don't watch wrestling. TODAY i think it's a. Joke they do too much talking and it's just a it's a soap.
Speaker 5: Opera back in the, eighties we had the wrestlers.
Speaker 21: Man, andre The, giant you, know a honky talk man of, course The. Hawkster, yeah you know we had The Rick, flair Oh Rick Rick, Flair Tito, santana you Know ivan colaf you know they iron chic thought was wrestling man back in the.
Speaker 5: Eighties that was the best Of.
Speaker 21: Atlanta Hulk, cogan he you, know he was the face of wrestling and he really took it to the next level because he had the. CHARISMA i mean it was a you know, what six wet five three hundred plus pounds and he could talk A mitel a, minute and it was a smart dude and it was great for.
Speaker 5: Wrestling it really.
Speaker 1: Was, YEAH i WASN'T i was never a huge wrestling, fan but everybody on the planet Knew Hulk. COGAN i mean those are transcendent. Figures you. Know he's like A Tiger woods or like A Michael. Jordan he transcended the sport of wrestling and became an international. Superstar and even if you didn't follow, wrestling you knew all About Hulk. Cogan you know all about Hul. Comania you know all.
Speaker 22: About the THE wwf for THE wwe what what was the Wrestling association at the time of Hus hulk's popularity height to Popular was it the w W f or the.
Speaker 21: W w w WW. F, YEAH, Wwf World Wrestling FEDERATION. Wwe THEN i think he went to another resting. ORGANIZATION i, mean you, KNOW cnn And fox And Fox news or leading with the story that tells you how big it, was how big he.
Speaker 1: Was, Yeah LIKE i, said he's an icon that far surpasses any popularity he may have had in the ring as a. Pitchman COMMERCIALS r. MERCH i, mean you want to talk about, Merch Hulk hogan sold how MANY t?
Speaker 8: Shirts how many bubble?
Speaker 1: Heads you, know just name, it and there's A Hulk hogan piece of merchandise with his name or his likeness on it.
Speaker 8: Everywhere you.
Speaker 5: Go will that would be another? One will ever be another?
Speaker 11: One you?
Speaker 5: Know it's just Like, Ozzie they'll never be Another. Ozzie you.
Speaker 1: Know my first thought WHEN i heard That Ozzy osbourne had, PASSED i, SAID i wonder how That prince of darkness things were working out for?
Speaker 22: Him?
Speaker 8: Now maybe not so. GOOD i don't, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i don't.
Speaker 21: KNOW i Think ozzy was a good, man you, know behind the scenes we Were we don't. Know But i'm gonna have a just a stage. ACT i, MEAN i, mean you have have you met? Him he was just like a normal. Dude he JUST i told was just his. Act but one, thing, Oh i'll never forget About Ozzy osbourne and you might have seen it is winning saying take me out to the ballgame At Wrigley.
Speaker 5: Field did you ever see that?
Speaker 8: Video i've seen.
Speaker 21: It that was classic and the player's reaction in the, Dugouts i'm, like what the heck is going on? Here and he AND i think he was just messing with people about the. LYRICS i think he knew the, lyrics.
Speaker 5: But it was just being him Being. Ozzy it was.
Speaker 1: Classic WELL i, AM i am desperately searching for it right. Now, Uh Ozzy osbourne sings Take me out to the. BALLGAME i do remember, it BUT i think for our for our, purposes it'd be fine to find it. NOW i tell you What i'm Gonna i'm gonna go look that, up wild, man and when we come, back we'll listen To Ozzie mangle our national.
Speaker 23: Anthem i'm Doctor Damon tanton for. Voome Viome's Full Body Intelligence test is the new science in anti aging in life extending. Insights volume analyzes your biological.
Speaker 5: Age oh.
Speaker 20: All, right forgot, though THAT'S i want to hit a real real crazy cowd stop seeing? Me are you?
Speaker 24: Ready are you?
Speaker 25: READY i got?
Speaker 24: Here are you?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 26: So take me?
Speaker 10: IN i love?
Speaker 8: Please like, well wild, man we know he could.
Speaker 1: Count he got, one, two three out, there but nothing else was discernible.
Speaker 5: Exactly BUT i think he WAS i think he was. MESSING i think he was just messing with it and when he did, that but likely.
Speaker 1: Went and you see the the body language watching the video, video which of course we can't show because we're on the, radio but you see the body language and he looks at at any moment he's going to fall over doing.
Speaker 8: This just incredibly.
Speaker 21: Funny and again the player's faces and both, dugouts Especially Carrie wood of The, cubs it looked like he was dear on the, headline it.
Speaker 5: Looked like what the heck is going?
Speaker 8: On as you, mentioned much better still much better Than roseanne Bar.
Speaker 5: So, yeah AND i was AND i was In San diego for that. FIASCO i was.
Speaker 10: There what a joke that?
Speaker 5: Was well and the spin the pieris tried to tried to put on that after her. Performance so that was the classic.
Speaker 8: Too GREATEST ozsi. Moment pick one Greatest ossie.
Speaker 21: MOMENT i think just any TIME i went to one of his, shows because they were always. Good they were always good. SHOWS i MEAN i saw him In Terre, haute saw him In, indianapolis sawim In. DATON i Saw i'm At River, bend Saw i'm at The god'll see, him saw him at The, gardens you, KNOW i mean it was they were Always that's my moment when he was in.
Speaker 5: Concert that was Ozy. Man that was all?
Speaker 8: Right any other? Thing uh On Hule cogan before we move?
Speaker 21: On uh not, really you, KNOW i just like you, KNOW i got to Meet halkster and LIKE i, said he was the face of. WRESTLING i, MEAN i, like you, know LIKE i, said in the, eighties that was when wrestling was really at its. Peak and that was what it was fun to watch because just all the different, personalities you, KNOW i had had The russian, wrestlers you had The iranian, wrestlers you had The Elevea, sky you had Cock, Saw Jim reynolds was it was a cast of great. Characters they were great, characters AND i was in it was great to watch it. Too AND i looked and it looked to have it looked more real than it is. Today today is just a. Joke it's like it's like a soap. Opera AND i don't watch it.
Speaker 10: ALL i.
Speaker 5: WON'T i won't watch.
Speaker 1: IT i, refuse will choose the, wildman choose the eighties when it comes to. Wrestling uh so, yes let's, uh let's switch. Gears here is this is This Trey hendrickson?
Speaker 8: Thing is this?
Speaker 1: Done have The bengals done all they possibly can and it's just time to move on from.
Speaker 21: This, Dude Gary, jeff here's What i'm going to, say and this and hopefully Maybe Trey hendrickson is tuned in the.
Speaker 8: Night maybe be a, man not a.
Speaker 5: Child honor your.
Speaker 21: Contract you saw the contract to play for fifteen million dollars a.
Speaker 5: Year get your ass in the training. Camp that's your.
Speaker 21: Agent talk to The bengals that work, out but get your ass in the training. Camp is any person's word mean anything? ANYMORE i mean he's signed the, deal he signed the deal to, play and now he's going to be FINED x amount of dollars every.
Speaker 5: DAY i mean that's just.
Speaker 21: Idiotic AND i know the government tastes Have, okay, wow he can't live on seven million dollars a. Year he signed the, deal get your ass in the training camp and asked For.
Speaker 5: STEWART i.
Speaker 21: UNDERSTAND i understand his situation because The bengals threw that clause in. There they've never used that clause before about if he got town in jail or did something. Outside but the, guy if you look at his career in, college he never got any. Trouble he's been you, know he's been a good. Guy SO i can understand why he's kind of hot under the, collar like why are you picking on? Me why are you trying to throw that clause in? There AND i don't understand that at. All but, again he should get in camp, too because every day wasted is early huge for a. ROOKIE i mean we saw that in a number of rookies going back At bengals. History but After Trey, henderson you, know botor your, contract be a, man not a, child get your train and kim.
Speaker 9: On i'm just sick of.
Speaker 1: IT i had this conversation with somebody. YESTERDAY i was out bartending yesterday and had this conversation About Trey hendricks AND i, said, look let me ask you one. Question did The bengals make the playoffs With Shay hendrickson's great year last, year the answer is. No did they make the playoffs the year before With Trey hendrickson in the? Lineup the answer is. No, yeah, so, okay he has these record number of, sacks he has a great individual. Season did it help The bengals win? Games the answer simply is. No do they have a better chance to win if they get the other pieces in place With Trey? HENDRICKSON i don't. Know because he's thirty two years. Old he is nearing the end of his, career and that's what this. Is this is all the money because he knows that the train is about to come to an end in a, season absolutely in a season or. Two so he's trying to make as much as he can while he. Can but he is only hurting. Himself AND i don't think he's hurting The bengals if he doesn't play for them this. YEAR i really don't because, again let me ask. You were they a playoff winner last?
Speaker 10: Year?
Speaker 8: No were they a playoff winner the year?
Speaker 27: Before?
Speaker 1: NO i don't think that he's that consequential to The bengals'. Success Wild, man to be honest with.
Speaker 21: You while he is outstanding at you, know rushing the quarterback and getting the sacks against the run or the damn. Said but if we Get stewart in, there if we Get stewart in there on the other side to put pressure on the, quarterback put, pressure that would Make henderson even a, better a better player at his.
Speaker 9: Position but again it comes down.
Speaker 21: There fifteen million, dollars my, god that's what he's signed the. Deal get it, there get in there and play and let your agent work out the rest of the.
Speaker 5: Details it's.
Speaker 21: Goose The, Bengals Mike brown just said they won't to sign. Him but you, know it's just's hurt of him, him and it's hurting the. Team And i'm glad most of the players aren't going to say anything about.
Speaker 5: It that's what they just business as. Usual you, know we'll go on without.
Speaker 8: Them, sure no.
Speaker 1: Distractions let's get onto winning football games and getting back to the playoffs and maybe getting to Another Super bowl Before Joe burrow's window starts to. Close switching sports here and kind of along the same, VEIN i hear people keep on harping and harping and harping About la de La cruz and how he's going to. Leave there's no way The, bengals The reds can keep. Him there's no way they can pay him what he's going to demand in the open. Market he's still under. Contract he signed a deal for what two three more.
Speaker 21: YEARS i can't remember what the CONTROL i think they got control of him till twenty twenty, eight maybe something like.
Speaker 8: THAT i heard twenty.
Speaker 5: Thirty but, yeah so, so and then there's no need to rush to sign. HIM i mean that that's they.
Speaker 21: Did that was With Homer, bailey which was a mistake giving him all that. Money and then and even With Joey vado they Did Joey evado just elect them to get to get. Publicity they didn't need to rush to sign. HIM i knew they were going to do, it but they didn't need to rush and throw all that money at.
Speaker 10: Him And La da La.
Speaker 21: Cruz here's the problem With Garry jeff his, agent you know his agent is doing.
Speaker 10: Think about.
Speaker 21: It Scott, Boris, oh, okay that's that's a tough cookie to negotiate.
Speaker 9: With but so it's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Hard it's going to be hard to keep him and will be hard to keep.
Speaker 1: Them, well, people where do you where do you think he might wind up then with with The? Dodgers he, says.
Speaker 5: Who, knows could? Be could be l a Because Mookie betts will probably be on the tail end of his. Career, uh it could be The. Yankees who, knows it could?
Speaker 10: Be who.
Speaker 5: Knows i'm not worried about. That that's so far, away you, know down the. Road i'm not even worried about.
Speaker 21: IT i just wish That helly would start hitting a few more home runs because he's been in this home run drought for like about a. Month, Right, well this is the first, time this late in the season that you, know he's he's got a decent batting. Average he does get on basin awful, lot whether it's a. Walk but you're, right the power outage has been glaringly obvious the last couple of, series and we love The Long. Bowl when it comes To elie de La, cruz how did you feel about them going Into washington and laying an egg the first two? Games that was all pitching, though wasn't. It it Was Brady singer With Chase. Burns, yeah it was it was all. PITCHING i, Mean lolo, yesterday you know he was dealing man that. Guy he's been on top of this game the last three, starts And Chase burns is going to learn and this is a learning.
Speaker 10: Curve fans got to.
Speaker 5: Understand this IS i, mean he's only had, like you, know ten.
Speaker 21: Twelve star arts and had his whole career. ALREADY i don't know how he had date and DOUBLE a and tripway in the major. Leagues Chase burns has got the. Stuff he's got a great, fastball he's got a good. Slider that's all he's. Got it's it's got to change. Up but he hasn't propected it. YET i don't. Know AND i think, he you, know doesn't like to throw it as much as he you, know would like to because he don't know where it's going to. Go and then these, hitters after two times of the, lineup they can sit on that slider sure and hit that. Slider so it's just he gets another. Pitch boy that the sky's the limit for that. Guy he, GOES i like, THIS i like this moxie on the. Mount he doesn't he doesn't get he doesn't get. Flustered but, uh it's maybe one or more two more games and they're gonna shut him down because they've got him on an, indiscount you, know through the miners and up, here so they're going to shut him. Down that's why it would be nice to Get Hunter green back at one hundred.
Speaker 5: Percent but who knows with. Him first it's his, squad then it's his. Back you.
Speaker 21: Know they need To, yeah they need to really be careful with this guy and then don't rush him until he's one one hundred percent that he can pitch.
Speaker 8: Wild man really hate.
Speaker 1: Him we gotta Go Rip, Ozzy Rip Hulk hogan And i'm glad you're not the Third's there's always, three Wild, Man there's always.
Speaker 21: Three there's always. Three, yeah you remember that, also, sir all, Right Tel, furman the same.
Speaker 10: Thing you got.
Speaker 8: It we'll do that. Next thank, You Wildman.
Speaker 1: Walker in our our first half hour of sports for the out Of sorts here on seven HUNDRED Wlw.
Speaker 3: News traffic And Weather News radio seven hundred w L, W, cincinnati.
Speaker 4: The woman convicted in connection to The Jeffrey epstein case is back in the spotlight after a six hour meeting with The Justice department and plans for Another with your ten thirty, Report I'm Travis, Laird breaking Now Deputy Attorney General Todd blanche spent six hours On thursday in a closed door meeting With Julne, maxwell who's serving time for her role in The Jeff epstein. Case he says he'll meet with her again On. Friday the meetings come as The trump administration faces growing pressure to release the so Called Epstein, files which could name both public figures and. Victims Annie Annie farmer is one of those. Victims she says she was a teenager when she Met maxwell And epstein In New mexico was harmed during that. Visit farmer says she only found out about THE doj meeting through a reporter and questions Why maxwell is now being.
Speaker 8: Consulted she was the.
Speaker 28: One who asked me to. Undress she was the one who exposed my. Chest she's the one who touched, me AND i think that that was not. UNUSUAL i, mean that was something that came out in her trial and one of the things that she was found guilty. Of if you, know The department Of dustice is clear on that that she herself is a sexual predator who has participated in this.
Speaker 6: Abuse she's not a.
Speaker 4: Victim farmer says the public attention makes, sense but believes the focus should stay on what, happened not just who was.
Speaker 28: Involved there are political figures that are. Involved because of, that it is being used for political purposes right. Now BUT i think that ultimately the reason that so many people care about this case is because it's something that so many people can relate, to which is the abuse of.
Speaker 13: Power that audio courtesy OF Abc.
Speaker 4: News The Justice department has not said when or if The epstein files will be. Released, now the latest traffic and weather. Together no major accidents or slowdowns to report throughout the Tri state this.
Speaker 8: Hour lookout for each, other.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Now the latest forecast from The Train heating And Cooling Weather center ON Us radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 2: Wlw on the way to Our friday day. Break it's, clear muggy is seven. Am temperature of seventy. Four now for Our friday, sunshine, humid a chance for an isolated storm and a high of ninety two but feeling like one hundred plus at. Night mostly. Clear we drop back to seventy four from Your Severe weather. Station i'm Nine First Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve, Rawley News radios seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 4: Wlw bengal's holding another training camp practice that's open to the public On friday morning from ten until. Noon partly cloudy skyes and temperatures in the low eighties when practice, starts near ninety once they head off the. Field Pellow windows and doors Of Greater cincinnati year clearview To Bengals Training camp. Weather it's eighty degrees right, now and right now we're currently under a heat advisory until eight pm On, friday watch out that could extend early next. Week Columbia university has agreed to a two hundred and forty one million dollar settlement with The trump, administration including twenty one million to RESOLVE eeoc. Claims in, exchange the government will restore research funding that had been cut over Anti semitism. Concerns the school admits no, wrongdoing but acknowledges harm To jewish students and. Staff legal Analyst James sample Says columbia was under significant pressure financial.
Speaker 29: Pressure, obviously the numbers here that we're talking, about in the hundreds of millions of dollars are extraordinarily significant to the. Research consequences in funding often means that the projects themselves are.
Speaker 4: Frozen that audio also courtesy OF Abc. News The Lorraine, County loraine community mourning the loss of an officer killed in the line of duty On wednesday when he and two fellow officers were ambushed in a.
Speaker 12: Shooting thirty five year old Officer Philip wagner was a three year veteran of The Loraine Police department and before Joining essa, patrolman had served in THE Us marines and was an officer with the Nearby Sheffield Village Police. Department just two days before he and two other officers were shot in that. Ambush Officer wagner earned his swatpin after a year of. Training acting The Raine Police Chief Michael, failing in a, statement, said, Quote Officer wagner's life and service to our city will never be. Forgotten I'm Sean, Gallagher.
Speaker 4: Governor, dwine ordering all flags at The State house at half mass until the, funeral and Your Cincinnati. Reds we'll be back in action tomorrow against The rays here At Great American. Ballpark first pitch is set for seven TEN. Pm our coverage begins at six to ten with the inside pitch right here on a big. One next update is With Lee nowen at eleven, o'clock breaking news. Anytime I'm Travis, lair who's radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 27: Wlw have you taken your family to dinner recently and been shocked by the price of that? Bill, listen recent studies are saying there's almost forty trillion dollars in The United states and tax redeferred retirement accounts like four oh ONE k and AN. IRA i don't bet you're sitting around driving probably have some of those in your accounts right. Now, Hey I'm Joe, wilson founder of A Megle Wealth Private. CAPITAL i want you to think about how much you have saved in your tax deferred retirement. ACCOUNTS i want to tell you a little. Secret it's not all your. Money you have to pay tax on that money and as you take it out in, retirement that could be a major tax. Bill so here's what we've done, It oh meg A Wealth Private. Capital i've created a tax bill calculator called whystax bill Dot. Com it's going to show you potential taxes that you might owe on your retirement accounts right. Now the best part it's free for you to. USE i wish you to go to whystax bill dot. Com that's whys tax bill dot. Com put some knowledge behind your tax and future retirement plannings and have a tax plans keep more of your. Money go to wisetax bill dot.
Speaker 1: Com it's our ten year anniversary At Kelsey.
Speaker 15: Chevrolet celebrate with zero percent financing on select new cheves.
Speaker 1: Just for us to reconvene with our favorite Fur, ball the one and Only Andy. FURMAN i was just mentioning WHEN i was speaking with the Wild man earlier, Tonight, andy that you know they all come. In it always comes in, Threes Ozzy, Osbourne Hulk. Hogan who's the?
Speaker 8: Third? Andy is? It anybody we?
Speaker 10: Know we have to talk about?
Speaker 11: THAT i mean, REALLY i mean there's so many things out, there, good the, weather whatever you want to talk. About to talk about, Death, LOOK i hate to talk about. Death Maybe i'm fearful of. Death it circles a bit harvest. Everybody but, look he had a great. Life people loved, him talk About Hulk. Hogan and obviously he may have injected himself with some things over the, years which we just tell by looking at, him and maybe took its.
Speaker 10: Cold so that's All i'm.
Speaker 11: Saying all, Right, well so to say it comes in, THREE i, MEAN i don't know what idiot decided on that thing that it comes in.
Speaker 10: Three but you, know well they usually have that.
Speaker 8: And and it usually happens that. Way there's three in.
Speaker 11: This country every forty five seconds everybody someone dies in this.
Speaker 10: Country so can we just move?
Speaker 11: On can we talk about something?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 11: Please you want to talk about? Death talk about last Year's bengals.
Speaker 10: Season that was. Death, okay think about.
Speaker 1: Death think about how many people who died just in the last minute and twenty seconds we've been.
Speaker 10: Talking they're going to turn the radio.
Speaker 11: Off, really you got to think about that before before you go into a subject.
Speaker 10: Matter people work all day.
Speaker 11: Long they hate their, force they hate their. Job it's, hot they're fucking. Traffic they come, home they have a nice tea or a cold beer to turn the radio. On, Oh Garry, Jeffson, oh have a little, fun, relaxed and they hate you two about. Death think about that for a. SECOND i, mean let.
Speaker 18: Me tell you.
Speaker 11: Something the Longer i'm, around the Longer i'm, around the MORE i do. Radio i'm still on the Radio Fox sports a SERIOUS xm eighty three on the. Weekend the MORE i do, that the MORE i realize THAT i could probably handle being a program. Director for, EXAMPLE i heard the radio this, morning, right And i'm. Here i'm not gonna mention. Name it's not going to embarrass. Anybody but the host, SAID i HOPE i pronounced your name? Right are you freaking kidding?
Speaker 18: Me you got a. Guess you can't.
Speaker 11: Spend the time to google the pronunciation of your guest's. NAME i mean, Real these are things that a program director should be. Listening the program res don't even listen to the.
Speaker 10: RADIO i know, that Don't. Before, before IF i.
Speaker 11: Was, LISTENING i would take notes on a DAILY i wouldn't want to be a program. Director you know Why i'd.
Speaker 10: Be i'd be so.
Speaker 11: Consumed i'd be listening twenty three or twenty four. HOURS i, Would BUT i comment on every single. Thing when they say we're coming up next ON, wlw no it's NOT, wlw it's seven HUNDRED. Wlw DO i call You? Walker, no It's Gary Jeff. Walker, okay these are the. Things, okay when you take a, break they say we'll be right. Back, no coming up next is for to Tease we're not going.
Speaker 10: To be right.
Speaker 11: Back you know why you're not going. Anywhere these are tips That i've learned over the years from the great One Randy. MICHAELS i didn't make this, up BUT i learned. THEM i embedded them in my. SYSTEM i continue to do that On. Fox before the second's, Over i'll tease the next segment to try to keep the, audios the little audience THAT i had to keep done with, Me. Randy these are the things, Ran.
Speaker 1: Randy randy never told me not to talk about. Death, andy that's all the other things that you've. Mentioned, Absolutely And i'm well. Schooled SOMETIMES i, forget SOMETIMES i slip. Up BUT i had a guest to start the program tonight Named Mandy. Gunnasekara. Yeah AND i looked at the name AND i did my due diligence and practice saying it over and over and over, again and then you, know and before you, know before we even started the, INTERVIEW i had her on the phone before we were on the air, tonight AND i, said is it gonna say Kra and she said.
Speaker 8: Perfect SO i didn't have to.
Speaker 11: Ask but most most hosts would would, say, Uh mandy went screwed?
Speaker 9: UP i hope by.
Speaker 10: President, no it's a.
Speaker 11: Gift you're inviting someone into your home as a. Guest Over, america the thirty eight, states and they screw up their. NAME i think it's. Embarrassing Maybe i'm, wrong Maybe i'm. Picking maybe that's. Me But i'm somewhat of a quote perfectionist in a little, way not in a big. Way i'm a, SLOB i admit. It i'm a, pig all.
Speaker 18: RIGHT i two stupid.
Speaker 10: Things but you Know i'm an avid letter.
Speaker 11: Writer every Time i've ever had a guest on the, RADIO i send them a thank you note in the.
Speaker 1: Mail are sing you are single, handedly along With valpak and other junk, mailers Keeping United States Postal service in business float and it's and it's barely. Survival it's still hemorrhaging. Money it's still hemorrhaging.
Speaker 8: Money and writes.
Speaker 1: LETTERS i can attest to. THIS i received so much correspondent from you in the snail. Mail it's Unbelie in, FACT i.
Speaker 10: Think IT'S i think it's.
Speaker 11: PERSONAL i think it's a personal thing that people would appreciate.
Speaker 18: That who get?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 11: OKAY i heard the other Day Tom.
Speaker 18: Brenneman in the.
Speaker 11: Morning he was telling the Doc kremcheck Dot crampchack is going to The Ohio Sports hall Of. FAME i send him a little no. Congratulations why not you can send them an. Email it's so impersonal and really and, truly if you're not on his email, list you're playing up in. Spam SO i spent ten. MINUTES i spent seventy four cents on a. STAM i sent that out to.
Speaker 10: Him Congratulations.
Speaker 11: Dot why WOULDN'T I over the, years he's been great to me being a guest On Sports talk WHEN i was, There so why wouldn't you do things like? That but people are basically quick to do.
Speaker 10: Things they're.
Speaker 11: Lazy they don't follow. Up, hey you know as well AS i. Do how many times you call up people to be a guest on your show and they never even call you, back but it call you two days.
Speaker 10: LATER i. Forgot what do you mean you?
Speaker 11: Forgot you said you're gonna CALL i, mean it's just just the way it.
Speaker 18: IS i don't want to get that.
Speaker 10: WAY i want to move.
Speaker 11: ON i want to talk About Bengals Opening. DAY i want to Compare Bengals Opening day yesterday as post The Reds Opening. Day Reds Opening day to me is all about the, fans want to, say opening the opening, day the first day of, practice all about the. Fans they have a, parade it's a big deal by the big by the Bank bengals Opening, day who's like fifteen hundred? People two thousand people came at nine thirty in the. Morning how in the hell they could do, THAT i don't. KNOW i thought they may have had. JOBS i guess they're out of work so they went to see The bengals practice at nine thirty in the. Morning but The Bengals Day opening day is not about the.
Speaker 10: Fans it's about the.
Speaker 11: Players and then When i'm watching the interviews ON, tv listening to the sportsbook, shows or do you think of first? Day are you kidding?
Speaker 10: Me is that a? Question is that a?
Speaker 18: Question?
Speaker 11: THERE i, know what do you think of the first day of? PRACTICE i, Mean i'm Sure Zach taylor goes home and, laughs and he and the other coaches get together in the morning before they go to. Practice, hey did you see that more from that? Channel he's an idiots see the question they asked. Me it's, embarrassing it really.
Speaker 18: Is i'll tell you something.
Speaker 11: FUNNY i went to The bengals lunch And Mike brown invited. ME i was There monday at the stadium and they have like little stations they moved from station to. Station different coaches are, there the defensive coach To hoping's it, Won Mike browns are, One Zack taylor's at. ONE i see him all a go one to.
Speaker 10: ONE i Asked.
Speaker 11: MIKE i Asked Zach taylor this, Question, zach are you doing anything differently this year when practice starts as a posed to years? Past and he, said, Yes we're going to practice in the. MORNING i, later what AM i going to do with?
Speaker 24: It?
Speaker 11: RIGHT i don't go on the radio to the, weekend And i'm not going to write about.
Speaker 10: It you.
Speaker 11: KNOW i did have an ot bed list beca On Joe burrow in The, quire BUT i laid it on the silver spoon for.
Speaker 10: Everybody no one used it that. Day they used it.
Speaker 11: Yesterday or you're practicing in the. Morning there was a crowd there WHEN i asked the. Question that was the. Story they're moving from day afternoon practice when it's. Hot the morning practice is where he thinks to be more effective and it's cooler to get a, baby a better practice in and a faster start this. Season these are the questions you. ASKED i honestly believe this should be a course given as to how to ask, questions and it's very. Easy what you're gonna do is ask, cool, what, when, where and? How what do you have to?
Speaker 1: Do AND i think you've got to hear these people go.
Speaker 10: Ahead you got to keep in.
Speaker 1: Mind who you're asked asking the question. Too you need to individualize Your, yes you, do individualize your question to the person the, subject because then you can be more specific and you can ask a more intelligent.
Speaker 8: Question for, example, BOY i.
Speaker 11: Did that To. ZACH i, said But zach, tayy what are you going to do this year's post of years?
Speaker 18: Past but practice?
Speaker 11: Right and what drives me nuts WHEN i WHEN i hit hosts asked this not only on radio but ON. Tv let me ask you?
Speaker 18: This CAN i ask?
Speaker 11: You let me let, me let me ask you? This ask him let me ask you. THIS i Mean i've read it the smack and take the radio and throw it out the. Window i'm bang the radio on the.
Speaker 10: CAR i really. DO i, mean come on a.
Speaker 11: Course of course given on how to ask questions. PROPERLY i, mean best interviewers.
Speaker 10: Are you know who they?
Speaker 18: Are Bob costas was one of the.
Speaker 11: Best all, RIGHT i Think bob cost was a tremendous, interviewer and you you pick up on when someone asks you and answers and you move along on another question from, there you, know but that that's the other day for another you, Know i'm not going to.
Speaker 30: Go you know what.
Speaker 1: DIFFERENCE i may have an opportunity to Interview Bob, COSTAS i. HAVEN'T i haven't in.
Speaker 10: With somebody who, WELL i have his, NUMBER i have his number in his. Email we correspond a little.
Speaker 8: Bit have you ever had him onne you?
Speaker 9: Do?
Speaker 10: No why WOULD?
Speaker 6: I why wouldn't?
Speaker 8: You It's Bob costas an.
Speaker 11: ICON i know he, Is but first of, All i'm on weird. HOURS i don't want to get him up on a weird. Hour and there's nothing really that breaking to ask.
Speaker 10: Him when there, IS i will ask.
Speaker 11: HIM i will, say With Bob costa's interview for When Pete rose either gets in or they're not getting into The hall Of, fame that's A Bob costas interview just to get.
Speaker 10: Him on the bull.
Speaker 11: Crap that's, stupid just to SAY i Got Bob costas.
Speaker 18: On, no not gonna do, that you, Know that's just my take.
Speaker 11: On he's are big. Names you see him for big. Stories that's what you.
Speaker 1: Do, well it's the biggest NAME i know that's in a body that's. Small he's a tiny, Dude Bob costas he's little he.
Speaker 11: Is But i'll say, THIS i, mean like With Bill. Belichick i've had him on and he, said anytime you want, me you, know call. Me i'm going to wait for the season to.
Speaker 10: Start.
Speaker 11: NOW i heard the story Yesterday North carolina sold out all their.
Speaker 10: Football games this year because of, him which is.
Speaker 11: Great so maybe after the first, Game i'm going to call him.
Speaker 10: Up we'll get on the.
Speaker 11: Radio And i've had him on before On fox so and he got so many interviews and they he rest in. Peace Bob knight never did a lot of interviews they do with.
Speaker 10: ME i lw and what he did, was do you tell me the ground?
Speaker 11: Rules you got a half, hour no phone calls and that's. It no, commercials no, commercials no phone calls for half, hour And bod AND i did. That and why people, say, well how'd you Get Bod?
Speaker 10: Knight i'll tell you. HOW i lived In, Brooklyn New.
Speaker 11: YORK i wrote for a newspaper In, brooklyn WHICH i still, do AND i used to send him a lot of material when he.
Speaker 10: Coached an army and we got to know each.
Speaker 11: Other and then when he moved out, HERE i still kind of corresponded with, him and it became somewhat buddies in a. Sense and they did games FOR, espn and you, SEE i used to go up there and see, him so we got to know each, other and he liked me and he trusted.
Speaker 10: Me he said that was.
Speaker 8: That, oh it's.
Speaker 1: WONDERFUL i would have loved to talk To Bobby knight AND i would have done anything he asked to get.
Speaker 10: Him you.
Speaker 8: Know, unfortunately that ship is saying.
Speaker 11: As you know as well AS i, know AND i don't think a lot of people breaking into the business don't. Know it is all about.
Speaker 10: Relationships that's all it.
Speaker 11: Is that's what life, is, relationships, contacts you, know getting to know, somebody you, know, trust things like, that and that's what that's what it.
Speaker 8: Is like you AND i had a good, Relationship, Andy i'd like to think that you, have do you.
Speaker 11: You i'm doing this to bail, you to bail your ass. Out that's WHY i do.
Speaker 8: IT i could have got on a number of people to fill this.
Speaker 11: Not, really not, REALLY i don't like. You you know what they did go on with you if you pay, them THAT'S i don't have to pay.
Speaker 18: You how do you?
Speaker 8: Rate how do you rate my skills as an? Interviewer since you're being radio?
Speaker 10: Good, no you're?
Speaker 5: Good Are you're really?
Speaker 11: Good but, hey you, know because you put your, PLAY i don't like. YOU i, mean IF i see you working on the, street on the other side of the, street that course OVER i.
Speaker 10: Do that's the WAY i. Am i'm. Honest you, KNOW i don't like your.
Speaker 11: Wife you, KNOW i, like there are a Lot i'd go out to dinner with your wife, anytime but you, yeah you, know, hello.
Speaker 8: Goodbye it has been like pulling teeth to get you even to just come by the.
Speaker 1: Bar AND i know you do occasionally imbibe in an alcoholic beverage Because i've talked to you when.
Speaker 11: You have.
Speaker 10: Exactly, yeah, right you're right.
Speaker 1: At the bar with me or you, know any of those. Things but you've never you've never actually shown. Up you made one pass at the anniversary show THAT i have every year at the bar for A saturday. Morning you made you made the turn and shook hands with everybody and then left like you were being chased by ice.
Speaker 8: Agents but, YEAH i, mean BUT i can tell.
Speaker 5: Problem what have you?
Speaker 8: Got several?
Speaker 5: Problems we're boring.
Speaker 11: People we're borrowing people with this conversation because no one kiss about.
Speaker 10: RELATIONSHIP a lot of people help you with.
Speaker 11: This Next, thursday the thirty first Of, july and they're having a big.
Speaker 10: Drawing let me tell you what.
Speaker 11: Happened they have this fundraiser with The DARKWERRE i work In. Covington you buy a raffle of raffles one hundred bucks and if you, win you get twenty thousand dollars second. PLACE i think it's like ten thousand or, five whatever it. Is so what they do is they draw fifty names out of the first nine hundred, thousand whatever it may, be they draw fifty, names and out of the fifty, names Next, thursday they could draw from the fifty names of, finalists who's going to win in the first three? Places, well out of the fifty, names LIKE i bought a cropload of, tickets but not for me from my, family my, wife my two, sons my, granddaughter whatever it may, be and my son and my granddaughter were picked out of the. Fifty so here's the. Deal the question is should my son? Win do you think he should at least pay me back for the TICKET i bought.
Speaker 1: Him do you think, no you bought the, Tickets you did it in your own. Volition you put your son's name down because it would look totally inappropriate if your name got. Picked so, no he should not pay you back for the. Ticket he should enjoy the, prize or maybe even since he's related to you and you work for The Point, hark you, know to donate it back into the.
Speaker 8: Charity but he. Doesn't he doesn't owe, you he.
Speaker 11: SAID i Told judie IF i would, win Which i'm, NOT i wasn't part of the, FIFTY i would put the money back in The Point.
Speaker 10: Doug she's definitely. Not she that's the kind of woman she. Is she's.
Speaker 11: Wonderful but here's the, thing the kind.
Speaker 10: Of sneak THAT i.
Speaker 11: AM i didn't tell my kids to a family THAT i bought tickets for, Them so you, KNOW i put their names on, there and lo and behold when they drew the first. Fit but they threw the fifty the other.
Speaker 18: Day the first the first.
Speaker 10: Name drawn was one of my, Sons Alex.
Speaker 11: Furman the third name drawn was my, Granddaughter sophia FIRM i, said oh my, goodness that's.
Speaker 10: Bad what made it.
Speaker 11: Even worse they notified these people by mail And alice calls me, Up, Hey, DAG.
Speaker 10: I, said oh my.
Speaker 11: GOODNESS i didn't want them to know because if they would have, WON i could have taken the cash and gone.
Speaker 10: Away but now they.
Speaker 11: Know that's the sneak in. Me BUT i HAD i was living with. THIS i wanted to tell you this to make me feel.
Speaker 1: Better you're, right that's much more compelling then you AND i talking about a relationship Or Joe, Oh Joe burrow's. Batmobile the last time we, talked we talked about the, batmobile and you told me about your, superpower WHICH i thought was highly. Entertaining and a lot of people have talked to, me have responded to our last conversation and said it was funny and it was, engaging and that we ruled the airwaves that.
Speaker 11: Night but, apparently AND i promise, you those people who told you that had double. Digitiq's but that's, okay they, listen that's, okay that's a good. Thing you, know it's funny we're talking about. That talk about The. Bengals This Trey hendrickson thing is making me. Crazy if you were making sixteen million. Year if you were making sixteen, million sixteen million dollars a, year which is making all, right would you sit out and? Lose maybe you, know uh what is it eighty thousand a? Day whatever it might, be the, answer the answer is hell.
Speaker 8: No and with, that with, that we need to go because our time.
Speaker 11: Is we'll continue next. Week was they'll still be holding out all?
Speaker 8: Right For, paul thanks a, Lot thank you for bailor my ass?
Speaker 24: Out.
Speaker 1: Okay Andy, furman concluding this hour of a Special thursday Night, cap will continue next with SOMEBODY i forgot who's on the docket. Here uh, yeah it's it's going to be entertaining and, compelling just like that last segment With andy AND i talking about our personal. Relationship some scientists believe Early man began speaking between fifty thousand and two million years ago to teach each other how to make stone.
Speaker 9: Tools oh jug what?
Speaker 5: Wrong stupid rock school?
Speaker 10: Driver not?
Speaker 5: Work you have slotted? Rock you need phillips. Rock oh it common.
Speaker 19: Mistake and thanks to Our palaeolithic, predecessors we have The eddie And Rocky. Show they want to hear what you have to, Say eddie And rocky tomorrow afternoon at three on seven on WELL. W get the podcast of their show on The iHeartRadio App.
Speaker 26: Our iHeartRadio Music festival presented By Capital. One he's back In Vegas Arena september nineteenth and, twentieth.
Speaker 6: Streaming live only On hulu.
Speaker 1: Power of this Special thursday night nightcap in For Stirling Garry Jeff.
Speaker 8: Walker here on seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 1: Wlw and we're turning our attention now to WHAT i believe could. Be And i'm reticent to say, this But i'll say, it and Then i'll explain Why i'm reticent to. Say this could be the biggest scandal ever In, WASHINGTON. Dc people always say that about. Everything they said it About Donald trump and his phone call Was. Zelenski they said it obviously About, watergate and they compare everything To. Watergate this is bigger Than. WATERGATE i don't think That watergate was really all that big a deal with what we've learned in the, years in the fifty years Since watergate. Occurred we'll see what our next guest how he kind of focuses on, that how he would rate this possible alleged scandal In, WASHINGTON.
Speaker 8: Dc as they.
Speaker 1: Go he's been investigating, it studying, it watching the news reports like we all. Have he has a column In HEADLINE. Usa he's a former editor of that news, site and he joins Us, Now Ben, sellers welcome to the.
Speaker 8: Program how are you.
Speaker 10: Doing?
Speaker 9: Wonderful thanks so much for having me. On Gary Joff AND i agree with you About.
Speaker 24: Nixon i've BEEN i think someone used the Term nixon pilled as a result of a lot of.
Speaker 10: This so.
Speaker 1: YEAH i mean you look back On watergate and all they did was break into the DNC's headquarters looking for stuff that they never. Found the big scandal there, was of, course it led back to the president and they covered it all. Up, well this, leads this latest incident leads back to a president and it looks like it's been covered up and uncovering it with the help Of President trump's executive order and the new D N I Tulci gabbard now released and offered a criminal referral to The department Of justice of members of some of the highest members of The obama, Administration obama's staff and leading right to The president's door in The oval, Office, Crossfair hurricane and everything that was done to try and Keep Donald trump from being elected and then from hampering his presidency in his first.
Speaker 8: Term what do we know so?
Speaker 5: Far for?
Speaker 8: Sure from what you've what you've gleaned been.
Speaker 24: WELL i think based off of the new intelligence what we know is That obama was in direct meetings With brenner And clapper And Susan rye and this whole sort of band of characters who were his co, conspirators and that that happened while you, know that happened pretty early on before we, expected because there had been some materials released saying, well they were trying to do things In january after the Notorious flynn phone call with Serge A. Kisleyak but HERE i think that what's changed is this understanding of The september intelligence report that had been released even before the twenty twenty excuse, me twenty sixteen, election and then this Secretive december meeting in which it seems That obama was pressing his intelligence directors to change the entire outcome of their previous intelligence.
Speaker 10: Reports so that.
Speaker 9: Seems to have Been what happened as a result of that is that they.
Speaker 24: Completely did a one tot eighty in terms of their assessment That Rush russia was not trying to to meddle in the election to Saying russia was trying to meddle in the. Election and what it, seems based off of the report That gabber just released earlier this, week is that they also had a Lot AND i won't, CURSE i know you're on, air but that, blank Crazy Hillary clinton was really the one That russia was working. For you, know that she had these fits of, rage that she you, know seemed to be in a state of manic, depression taking regular tranquilizers and more evidence as EVERYBODY i think probably already understands, that you, Know hillary was just blatantly violating her position as head of The State department in order to secure a political. Advantage so there's some pretty shocking stuff in that one that came out just, recently just this.
Speaker 1: Week, well we've known for a long time That Hillary clinton funneled money to THE dnc from her campaign that went To FUSION gps that Paid Christopher, steele the Ex british spy to come up with this. Dossier and as you just, mentioned In september of twenty, sixteen the intelligence departments of the Different intelligence agency, said, yeah there's No russian collusion with The trump, campaign And President obama insisted that they changed those reports supposedly in the last month or two of his presidency After trump had been. Elected so it has all of the fingerprints Of President obama all over. It who do you think if anyone AND i don't know if any of these deep state characters ever are truly brought to? Justice but who do you think if anyone is going to be the sacrificial lamb?
Speaker 8: Here is it going to Be, Clapper is it going to Be?
Speaker 1: BRENNAN i have no love ever For John, brennan, who of course at one time was head of THE cia because it was a known he was a card caring. Communist he voted communists and presidential elections in this. Country how do you put somebody like that in charge of an agency like THE? Cia but who do you think is going to be the low hanging fruit that they will sacrifice to save?
Speaker 8: Others?
Speaker 24: Yeah, Well Marjorie Taylor green had a great tweet yesterday and apparently she's got her own questions and some of these other. Folks Tucker carlson has, said you, know why are they just bringing us? Appetizers AND mtg, said you, know if you're promising stake at this point TO, maga then you had better deliver on. It so one hopes that they're serious about it this, time BECAUSE i think there's a lot of twenty twenty flashbacks to having those promises kind of dangled out in front of us and then nothing.
Speaker 9: Happened and in, FACT i tweeted.
Speaker 24: Out not maybe, YESTERDAY i, said let's, remember let's think back to twenty, twenty the last time this stuff was actually being released and disclassified, Declassified and people are Accusing John ratliffe of not doing, so but he certainly did begin that, effort and he was working, with of, course The Republican senate at the, time Where Marco rubio was the, head and The Oversight committee Where grassley And Ron johnson were also digging into.
Speaker 9: This but lo and, behold that was i'd Say march.
Speaker 24: Of twenty, twenty if memory, serves or maybe a little bit after that that they started getting into this.
Speaker 9: Stuff after the, impeachment and what.
Speaker 24: Happens you GET covid, hit you Get Ahmad, Arbory Breanna, taylor And George floyd all get, killed and suddenly the tone of the you, know the attitude shifts the media, Coverage SO i wouldn't be surprised if we get The left rolling out another weapon of mass distraction, soon and let's hope it's not as bad as those.
Speaker 9: Ones BUT.
Speaker 24: I do think that if there's going to be a sacrificial, LAND i love your saying, that BECAUSE i think our cynical assumption is that not all of these people are going to be held, accountable but that they're, gonna you, know throw one person under the bus just to make it go.
Speaker 9: Away if they have, to would probably Be.
Speaker 10: I'd Say.
Speaker 24: KOMY i think, that you, know he was always sort of a more of a stool pigeon than a you, know he wasn't really part of The obama. Crowd he was just sort of on the. Periphery and you, know some people even claim that he was A. Republican BUT i think there's enough anger on both sides of The isle Against komy that nobody would really make a fuss if he were to do some jail.
Speaker 1: Time sure, well they'll eat their own to save their. Stand we've seen them do that over and over and over. Again talking To Ben sellers From HEADLINE usa on the release of the files that show clearly That President obama directed as intelligence agencies to keep up with The russian, hoax The russian collusion, hoax which was a. Hoax we know that, now and if, anything The russians were working With Hillary, clinton who lost in that twenty sixteen. Election let's move a little. Bit you mentioned the weapons of mass distraction by the left to try and take our eyes off the ball of. This what IS i think a, huge huge, scandal a huge, REVELATION i would, argue.
Speaker 24: IF i can just jump in that what makes this one so? Big is it the cipher through which we can see everything that happened? Thereafter or you, know if not for The Russia gate, hoax there would have been no twenty eighteen midterm, blowout which led to The ukraine impeachment, hoax which led to. Everything and so it all kind of heads back, to you, know probably this, solitary isolated decision you, know In july of twenty sixteen By Hillary clinton to push this, hoax and then The december decision By obama to support her in.
Speaker 9: It SO i, mean this is kind of that inflection.
Speaker 10: Point, yeah, no no.
Speaker 1: Question but back to weapons of mass. Distraction you, mentioned among other, Things George. FLOYD i think there was so much about the death Of George floyd that was hidden from the second, autopsy the independent examiner who Examined George floyd's body and found that he had four times the amount of a lethal dose of fentanyl when he stopped.
Speaker 5: Breathing.
Speaker 1: The relationship that the Officer Derek chauvin had With George floyd prior to that, incident all of that stuff was just conveniently washed over like it didn't exist in order to fan the flames of The summer of hate in twenty twenty AND blm and all the rest of the nonsense and the chaos that we had to live through over one bad police stop your thoughts on any of.
Speaker 24: That, yeah, WELL i MEAN i don't have any supporting evidence for, this So i'm essentially pushing a conspiracy. Theory BUT i think that we have to ask the. Questions and you, know to, me the thing that really troubles me about that still is to the look In Derek chauvin's face as he was kneeling on him for eight minutes was just utter confusion and almost. Terror you, Know it's, like, why you, know why AM i doing? This why AM i might hear and sort of seeing the path that way ahead for. Him and it has always seemed to me that maybe there could have been some sort of blackmail or coercion, there that this was potentially a you, know something that was by, design not by, accident but at the very least they used this as a media story to shift that narrative into in order to you, know foment this disruption that we well know there were.
Speaker 9: You, know people funding behind, it whoever they.
Speaker 24: Were some Say, china some Say, soros but the people who were then unloading all these palettes of bricks and things like, that just like they tried to do this most recently With Los, angeles that it wasn't just this sort of you, know, grassroots spontaneous. Uprising it was very well organized and the, INTENTION i WOULD i would doubt not was to meddle in the, election you, know just like they Accused russia doing. So so it really is it's all part of this continuum of you, know once the last got away with this one act of, treason you, Know that's What Tulca gabbert.
Speaker 9: Says that's what we've been Saying HEADLINE usa.
Speaker 24: For you, know for probably eight years, now or six you, know how many however many years sure is that this was you, know certainly a seditious. Conspiracy so and then once they got, started once they realized they could get away with, it there was no stopping them until you, know this past.
Speaker 8: Election you, know you talk about.
Speaker 1: Just proposing a conspiracy theory since you don't have a full body of evidence to back up what you're saying and conjecturing on ben how many so called conspiracy theories have proven to be right over the last six to eight. Years from you, know the shot is safe and, effective we've got a lock down everything fifteen days to slow the, spread the six foot apart rule DURING, covid the fact that at no point even to, today adverts for THE covid nineteen vaccine still do not include the list of, possible very real and documented adverse side effects that it can occur besides pain and injection pain at the injection site with THE covid nineteen, VACCINES i, mean all the things THAT i have been shouting about for years are turning TO i feel so, vindicated BUT i also feel like so many people have been buffaloed by, this and society was you, know thrown into this chaotic kind of spin we've been.
Speaker 9: In, yeah, well you're absolutely, right and you know what kind of gets me.
Speaker 24: LAUGHING i THINK i saw maybe a political A PolitiFact post Or snopes post debunking, This BUT i had read and you, know have written about the fact that the term can spiracy theory some believe was created by THE cia in order to sort of downplay and diminish these actual facts when people got too close close to the. Truth so you, know that sense of indication is you, know certainly one that's that's widely felt at this, point and people have been getting red pilled and kind of waking up to what's going. On AND i, think you, know unfortunately we had to live through four years Of, biden but that's really what did it was, that you, know they just pushed, it you, know beyond that tipping point to where things were no longer, credible no longer.
Speaker 9: Plausible you, know that's what they kind of pedal.
Speaker 24: In is that plausible, deniability just like they're doing, now just Like obama and his response is coming out and, saying, well you, KNOW i think that they they ignored The senate report that Said russia did such and, such when really they're kind of you, know mincing words and trying to you, know shift around what it actually SAIDs, so, YEAH i, mean conspiracy theories are a lot of them are simply the truth now and so that's you, know they've kind of eliminated that. Argument AND i think what the last election shows is that the majority of people aren't buying it. Anymore so that's kind of an encouraging. Sign but of, course you, know the twenty twenty sixth election will show whether it.
Speaker 1: Sticks, yeah it's very. Simple how do people Find HEADLINE. Usa Just HEADLINE usa dot com or.
Speaker 9: Yes, Sir HEADLINE usa dot.
Speaker 24: Com and of, Course Ken, silva our new, editor has been one of the leading resources on The butler assassination, conspiracy and he you, know has done a lot of the the sort of shoe leather reporting with that and was recently featured on The Fox Nation.
Speaker 9: BUTLER i can't.
Speaker 24: Remember that the actual, name but during the during The july thirteenth, Anniversary Fox nation put out one that you can find On RUMBLE i.
Speaker 10: Believe all, right.
Speaker 8: All, Right, Ben, ben thank you so much for your time. TONIGHT i really appreciate.
Speaker 9: It, yeah thanks so much for having me more along.
Speaker 1: Those lines with the release from THE dni and the criminal referrals to THE. Doj With Donald wilke coming up after our, Break you're on seven HUNDRED wlw want.
Speaker 25: A witness baseball history TO mlb team space off for their first half a regular season game In tennessee when The rents try To tom o'hawk shop the breaks At Bristol Motor speedway On august.
Speaker 10: Second but, wait there's.
Speaker 25: More tim McGraw And pitbull set the pace with a performance before the. Game if you're ready to step up to the plate and take the, tickets keep it right here to. Qualify it'll be part, concert part, game part. Carnival seven HUNDRED. Wls how would you the poem of The Cincinnati.
Speaker 31: Reds Miami university is first In ohio and twelve nationally for a four year graduation rate plus ninety nine percent of our Grap.
Speaker 1: As we get into this half hour of a Special thursday night, cap we're welcoming In Donald wilkee to talk for a few. Minutes he is the author Of Freedom, revealed A simple Elegant. System he's an, entrepreneur and he is keenly aware of the relationship between people in business and doing business and inside government and the relationship and how far that should go and how far it does. Go and he has some thoughts on more thoughts on THE d AND i Director gabbard's document dump Last, friday which, revealed as she, says it's. Treason, basically it amounts to. Treason not A republican or A democrat, issue but an issue that Every american should be concerned with when it comes to one president using obviously flawed and wrong intelligence or changing the script basically of the intelligence he had in his hand before the election in the last month or so of his, presidency that president Being President. Obama and we were talking With Ben sellers before the break here don but first and, foremost welcome to the.
Speaker 5: Show how are you?
Speaker 10: Great?
Speaker 9: Gary pleasure to be, here all, Right, so.
Speaker 1: Getting right down to, it this looks like an incredible, scandal one that maybe we haven't. Seen you, Know President trump is prone to hyperbole to save the, least that may be the understatement of the. Year but when he said this is the biggest scandal in the last hundred years or maybe in the history of our, country is he off on that if all of this is.
Speaker 10: CORRECT.
Speaker 6: I don't think. SO i think this is a watershed moment in our.
Speaker 5: History this is as big as it. Gets, yeah it's as big as it.
Speaker 10: Gets that's.
Speaker 6: Right one president accusing a former president of committing, treason that's. Big that goes to the roots of the.
Speaker 9: Foundation all.
Speaker 1: Right so my other question, is we were talking about the left using weapons of mass distraction to Keep america's eyeballs off of something, else and it's been done on both sides throughout.
Speaker 8: History we know.
Speaker 18: This did the.
Speaker 1: Timing of this release have anything to do with getting people to stop talking About Jeffrey?
Speaker 5: Epstein, well that's a good.
Speaker 6: Question and what we have learned from recent history is things that are happening in our government are usually several levels deeper than the public.
Speaker 10: Knows.
Speaker 6: It warmed over, news warmed over things that have happened already that the government's already decided. On, LIKE i would Assume Telsey gabbard started working on this as soon As trump got in, office that she's been with the finest lawyers we can, find who have counseled her and directed, her and that she is not going out on a limb producing this. EVIDENCE i think it's going to turn out to be very. SOLID i think it's already been reviewed hundreds of times, because as we, said this is such a big issue in our, country never happened, before and we shall see where it all.
Speaker 9: Goes but you're, right you, know ON tv.
Speaker 6: They always have the panel, discussions and they always Have democrats And. Republicans and WHAT i have noticed, is let's say that the hot topic Is obama and they bring it, up and they, say we'll go to The democrat, first and the first thing out of The democrat smath is, Epstein, Epstein. Epstein that's deflecting, immediately.
Speaker 9: Right, Sure, well.
Speaker 1: Any policy that was an obvious failed policy Of Joe, biden and there were so, many in my, opinion in defense of those, policies the first thing A democrat would say to deflect would Be Trump, Trump, Trump trump did, This trump did?
Speaker 24: That?
Speaker 1: Trump trump's a, Liar and they never would actually defend the policy That their defense, was, well this guy is so much worse and here's. Why and they do this all the. TIME a lot of a lot of is just. PROJECTION i, mean but what do you think is going on behind the. Scenes my opinion of what's going on behind the scenes with The epstein case is that there are plenty of names in whatever ye whether they say they exist or. NOT i, Mean Nick, bryant who's a reporter FOR, cnn said he Had Epstein's Black, book And Bill clinton And Donald trump's name are both in this black, book and you, know well where is? It but my thing, IS i think that possibly the reason there's been so much secrecy about releasing more to the public is that there are international complications and there is leverage being used against maybe others' names in the book to affect that foreign. Policy and TO i, mean what do you think of that? Theory, Donald, well that's all very. Possible What i'd like to do is simplify things just a little. Bit WHEN i was in, BUSINESS i, learned OR i used to, say that every business is a small.
Speaker 6: Town my business was the conveyor. BUSINESS i knew everybody in the conveyor. Business we all gossiped and.
Speaker 9: Talked about who got hired and who got fired and.
Speaker 6: What was going on with each.
Speaker 9: Other doctors do the same.
Speaker 6: Thing you're in the radio.
Speaker 9: Business you must know a lot of radio.
Speaker 6: Talents and when you get up to the levels Where epstein And clinton And trump were all those people know each, other they all hang around, together they all go to the same. Parties it's their own little small. Town so to find names intermixed and intermingled is really no surprise because it's just another little small.
Speaker 1: Town, yeah so that's a great. Analogy i'd never thought about it that, way but you're absolutely.
Speaker 6: Right go, Ahead, yeah, Yeah, well for years The democrats were afraid of opening up the dirt in the little small town Because Bill clinton was and. Center and now they're looking at.
Speaker 31: It as what are our?
Speaker 6: Options as far AS i can, tell you, know we Have obama being charged with, reason they have reason to, believe and they probably know that the accusation has a lot of meat behind.
Speaker 5: It and their only way out.
Speaker 6: At this point in time is to Bring trump in to Sully trump as much and as often as they. Can and If clinton is collateral, damage Well i'm, sorry that's what's going.
Speaker 10: To have to.
Speaker 1: Happen, well, well you, Know, donald just a, Second i'll let you. Finish but that is so funny that their their answer to the purposeful presidential sulling Of Donald trump is to sully him. Again it's you, know it's like they made up this story about A russian collusion hoax and then, perpetrate you, know and and continued that Throughout Donald trump's first administration just to hamper his progress For. America and now as it's being, exposed their answer is to Sully trump some.
Speaker 6: More, yes very, ironic isn't they go back to the same, playbook don't they?
Speaker 1: Right it's, Amazing, yeah but you were kind of on a. Roll please. Continue, WELL.
Speaker 6: I really don't know much more to say other than what people should always do when they're looking at a conspiracy is watch the. Timeline time has a way of just going on and on and, on and it can't really be. Changed this is the thing that always trips up conspirators because they SAY i did this, then and you, go wait a, minute we have a time statement and you weren't there, then you were not in town, then so a lot of things are going to come out AND i did, this and they're going to accuse. People you, know they did this, then and they did that, then and then something else. Happened and for your list, audience always look at the real, timeline because then you'll be able to tell who's telling the truth and who's. Fibbing because what conspirators always want to do is obscure the. Truth they want to throw so much information at you that you don't know.
Speaker 9: What the truth.
Speaker 6: Is but if you always look at a, timeline you sort of can get an.
Speaker 1: Anchor so even more than follow the, money follow the.
Speaker 6: Timeline, yeah, Absolutely, well the timeline will take in the money. TOO i, mean when payments were, made et, cetera et, cetera if payments were. Made but time is always, relentless it is. Unchangeable you can't go back and change time. Stamps and it always is the thing that trips up, conspirators you, know they always in a conspiracy conspiracy typically want to, say, well let's change the perception of, this and to do that they have to say something happened before something else, Happened, yeah.
Speaker 10: And change it.
Speaker 6: Around, yeah you gotta follow the timeline that always trips them.
Speaker 1: Up let me ask, you and this is pure conjecture on both of our, parts but who do you think if anyone is held? Accountable And i'm just Not i'm not sure any of these deep state actors are going to be held, accountable because that's what usually happens with stuff like.
Speaker 5: THIS i, mean.
Speaker 1: But which one you think that they'll feed to the, wolves which is the low hanging fruit in this conspiracy from the intelligence. Stages is It? Clapper is It? Brennan is It President? Obama? Ultimately is It James? Comy my last guest gave me an. ANSWER i just wanted to hear.
Speaker 6: Yours, well my personal opinion Is clapper because he's the easiest to get rid. Of he's not a smart. Man my desire Is. BRENNAN i don't like that. MAN i think he's got an evil streak in, him AND i don't trust anything he's ever.
Speaker 1: Said, WELL i don't trust to anybody who's a card carrying, communist voted communist in a presidential election In america to run the FREAKING.
Speaker 6: Cia, YEAH i sort of went Over brennan's past and he left THE cia after twenty five, years went to this The Analysis, corporation and just Before obama was elected in two thousand and, eight, well lo and, behold he came across all Of obama's passport. Records and it was an honest, mistake, right nobody really meant to do. That it just sort of. Happened but the passport records would tell you Everywhere obama was out of the, Country and again at what time he was out of the. Country, well lo and, Behold obama gets. Elected, Clapper i'm, Sorry brennan is nominated to BE cia. Head there's such an outcry that they pull the. Nomination but as soon As obama is elected the next, time BRENNON cia. Chief So i've always found that.
Speaker 1: Funny, well and, again follow the timeline right. Exactly you did a twenty year study Of Benjamin. Franklin what was the most surprising thing you found out About Ben. Franklin we know a, lot it's contained in historical. Records but what really shocked you about the life Of Ben franklin as you were studying his incredible journey as An american patriot and a founding.
Speaker 5: Father.
Speaker 6: YEAH i don't know if shock is the right word or amazed is a better.
Speaker 10: Word.
Speaker 6: Okay franklin was the type of person who wanted to know, everything and he almost. DID i, mean in his day and, Age franklin was about as close as you could be to knowing. Everything maybe one of the surprising things that people don't really really lies Is franklin worked on what he called his thirteen, traits and he based it on, saying IF i know what is right or, wrong why DON'T i always do what is right and avoid what is? Wrong and so his traits were a systematic way of approaching his psyche.
Speaker 9: And he did and why he did, it and this and that the other.
Speaker 6: Thing, well people talk about that quite, often BUT i don't think anybody's ever realized that What franklin was actually doing was psychoanalyzing himself before before anybody else ever talked about psycho. Analysis in other, words he, SAID i want to understand how people, operate and the best person for me to study is. Me and you, know it was it was a learning experience for me WHEN i was Reading franklin AND i, said you, KNOW i Like, franklin AND i Think i'd like to try those thirteen, traits you, know and follow them and see HOW i do and follow them Like. Franklin and WHEN i really got down to almost starting, it AND i say almost starting, IT i, said, No i'm not going to do. THIS i don't have enough courage to do. THIS i don't want to know that much about. Myself, yeah SO i backed.
Speaker 1: Off frank didn't more people should engage in that, experiment nonel BECAUSE i think one of the biggest problems we have as a society in social circles is a lack of self.
Speaker 6: Awareness, sure, sure and you, know a, simple elegant system is the name of the.
Speaker 9: Book BEFORE i, GO i wanted to just bring this.
Speaker 6: Out the interesting thing about a system of freedom when you look at it as a mechanical, system is that all the elements are self. Evident and by THAT i mean is once you get the foundations and believe it or, not the foundations are three, words, competition, waste and. Ease that's how a system of freedom. Works it's just that. Simple but once you get those, foundations everything else becomes self. Evident and by THAT i mean we have as human beings two great, systems the marketplace and. Government our entire lives are either involved in government or in the. Marketplace that's where all the money. Is it's either in the marketplace or. Government and when you look at these three, foundations you realize that the marketplace is a competitive. System you, know we, try we, strive we try to make things, better and competition is the mechanism that eliminates. Waste, okay that's self. Evident if you work at, something you get better at. Something you're eliminating. Waste when you take that concept and apply it the, government you realize government is, singular and so being, singular there can be no. Competition what is the. Result there is no mechanism to eliminate. Waste and this is why government always. Wastes it's such an, obvious self evident thing once you hear, it but we never ever think about. That and in, fact most people always look to government to create. Prosperity how does a system that can only waste create. Prosperity, yeah you're looking at the wrong but you gotta look to the. Marketplace that's where waste is.
Speaker 1: Eliminated, freedom real freedom revealed a, simple elegant system By Donald. Wilkie i'm imagining that's available wherever. Gets you're, sold, right don? Absolutely, oh thank you so much for your. Time great, stuff And i'm very interested in reading your book and it.
Speaker 10: Will open your. Eyes.
Speaker 6: Gary and again everything is self, evident and you, KNOW i have people read it and they say it was.
Speaker 8: Obvious you, know WELL i.
Speaker 1: Say, that AND i had no interest in reading your book before we, Talk so this worked for. Me you may have sold one at least fatch dotal that's. Terrific all, Right, Okay, gary we'll be back to wrap.
Speaker 10: Up in just a.
Speaker 26: Moment Our iHeartRadio Music festival presented My Capital. One he's back In Vegas Mobile Arena september nineteenth and, twentieth streaming live only On. Hulu fifteen, artists two, nights one. Stage get tickets now AT axs dot.
Speaker 30: Com the twenty twenty Five iHeartRadio Music festival is brought to you By metro with their new lower. Prices the celebration starts way before the, festival big savings so you can focus on your favorite, artist not your phone. Bill only At metro by T.
Speaker 32: Mobile it's been over two years Since Bobby carpenter had regenerative treatments AT Qc. Kinetics he needed relief from knee, pain but he wanted to avoid.
Speaker 33: SURGERY i thought, HIM i have to have my kniche scope to have some, injuries some lingering pain from stuff THAT i had been dealing with from years of playing professional football and things that kind of flared up. Again start talking to a friend of mine who's orthopedic and as, well try to avoid surgery if you, can.
Speaker 32: And you absolutely can avoid. SURGERY Qc kinetics provides patients with state of the art regenerative treatments orthobiologics from your own body that help heal and restore damaged aching. Joints and we'll Let bobby tell you about.
Speaker 33: That it was all of a sudden that one, day a couple months, LATER i was let's go, jog let's try to see what you're doing MORE i. DID i was paining free with, it and it was actually a pretty remarkable process before going under the. Knife see if you're a candidate for non surgical joint pain treatments AT Qc kinetics call them. Today CALL Qc. Kinetics five one three eight four seven zero zero. Nineteen that's five one three eight four seven zero zero. Nineteen five one three eight four seven zero zero.
Speaker 5: Nineteen i'm Doctor Damon tanton for.
Speaker 23: Biome Viome's Full Body Intelligence test is the new science in anti aging and life extending. INSIGHTS viome analyzes your biological age to see if your body is aging too. Rapidly you'll learn how making, simple precise changes in certain foods and supplements can get this slow your, aging keep you looking, young and help prevent future health. Issues, NEXT vome doctors design supplements specifically to your body's. Needs their job is to slow down and help reverse how fast your body is. Aging and your Viiome microbiome test reveals why you have stomach, issues don't sleep, well have low, energy even why you can't lose, weight and. More voome reboots your body to live, longer live, healthier and look.
Speaker 5: Younger vyome is changing.
Speaker 31: Lives order your Full Body intelligence test online and save fifty. Dollars voome guarantees, rapid remarkable health. Improvements short doctor will. Notice visit voome dot com promo code. Thrive that's viome dot com promo code.
Speaker 1: Thrive how are you mag has been recommended for palliative. Care he has mild congestive heart. Failure for those who have, asked n rheumatoid to, arthritis and both are taking their toll at his age of eighty. Eight And i'm Just i've spent the day contemplating what my life will be like without my father in.
Speaker 8: It god forbid that day is soon AND i still haven't come up with any.
Speaker 1: Answers So i'm asking you as we close, tonight if you do such, things please pray for my father and for me and my, family as we face what every family must, face every person must face at some. Point it is a part of life and not something you necessarily look forward. To food for, thought sweet. Dreams god bless, you and we'll talk to you On saturday. Morning god willing The Saturday morning edition and our usual cast of lovely characters here on seven HUNDRED Wlw.
Speaker 3: News traffic And Weather News radio seven HUNDRED, Wlw.
Speaker 17: Cincinnati an officer passes Away thursday from the latest attack on police with them AND i, Reports I'm ley mallin.
Speaker 5: Breaking.
Speaker 14: Now the worst thing a chief can hear is officer, down officer. Shot we've got an active. Shooter all three of those words we've heard the other.
Speaker 17: Day Officer Philip wagner dying from his injuries suffered in the ambush Shooting wednesday afternoon In. Lorraine just after one, o'clock officers were ambushed by a lone gunman later identified As Michael. Parker his vehicle was found at the dead end Of River Bend drive containing several high power, rifles, handguns and numerous amounts of loaded. Magazines city Of Lorraine Record State parker was sighted By Officer wagner and late two for failing to stop after an accident and driving left of. Center parker eventually pled no contest to. Both, Meantime Governor Mike dwaine has ordered all flags Across ohio to be raised at half. Staff now the latest traffic and weather. Together no accidents to report around the Tri. States you're looking, Great.
Speaker 19: Cincinnati now the latest forecast from The No Feared Dentist Weather.
Speaker 13: Center advanced. Dentistry the thought of the dentist making you a nervous. Wreck we're here for, You No Fear dentist Dot.
Speaker 2: Com on the way To friday, morning clear but. Warm we'll see a morning low of seventy. Four Our friday event is mostly. Sunny we do have afternoon spotty storms, possible a high of ninety.
Speaker 1: Two it'll feel like triple digits at.
Speaker 2: Night mostly. Clear we're back down to seventy. Four from your severe weather, Station i'm nine First warning Cheap Meteorologist Steve, Rawley News radio seven HUNDRED WLW.
Speaker 17: A splots of rain that entered a picture about thirty one minutes, ago and it's in Southern Warren county Towards Pleasant Playing, butlerville heading Towards morrow And. Blanchester it's also in Northern Clammont, county just east Of loveland and Over. Newtonsville right now it's eighty two. Degrees the rest of the Tri state is. Dry and for Your bengals training camp later this morning gates opening a nine, thirty you're looking at eighty two degrees and when you leave at, noon it's eighty eight degrees with partly cloudy. Skies that's brought to you By Pellow windows And doors The Greater. Cincinnati your clear view To Bengals training camp. Weather former Since Nay Children's, Chaplain Aiman solomon will continue to be held in The Butler county. JAIL a judge yesterday extended the temporary restraining order preventing any transfers Of solomon Through july. Thirtieth his next immigration court appearance is scheduled For. TUESDAY a man accused of shooting two In Walnut hills earlier this, Month Mike watson got into a fight with another man On july eighth at The gilbert And Lincoln avenue.
Speaker 13: INTERSECTION a third man tried to.
Speaker 17: Intervene that's When watson allegedly pulled a gun from his, wife span and shot both. Men watson faces felonious assault and other gun. Charges grammy winning Musician Chuck mangioni