Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 2: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Six, I wrote a series of stories in termed Darkwaians, which was about CIA involvement.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: I knew a man who wasn't said death smiles at this All.
Speaker 5: All a man can.
Speaker 6: Do is smile back.
Speaker 1: Bothen stolen bone, the Secret Society.
Speaker 2: It's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 1: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 2: The conspiracy theorist are going to go. I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 7: Sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russells collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 2: I might die in this celt I don't in the area tomorrow. I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 8: Can I make.
Speaker 9: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts.
Speaker 2: They deserve to know.
Speaker 6: What's up. Welcome to another already dead joined us all by my co host Austin Wade Picard, the man on the Ones and Twos, which actually just recently figured out what ones and twos means because it was to the semi professional nice was like, oh, this is what the ones in twos me. Oh okay, it is like Lily guy changes frames just so you guys know. Now you guys know, Austin was the one to two's guy.
Speaker 10: I deserve my first producer producer credit, I think. But dude, that was such a strange experience. By the way, like having to have that additional component. I don't know. It threw me off the beginning, but.
Speaker 6: I actually think it did good. I think it keeps you on it because they I mean, I'm sure you're aware of your drawbacks as I'm aware of mine. And I think it's a good limiting component that keeps you gives you something to focus on to keep your mind, and I think it keeps you true so you're remembering, keeping it, keeping you centered. It's like the autistic kid, you know, like in the in those like experiments when they had to like ground themselves to their mom That is just you having that like little thing you have to remember to go one or two, like that's all you got, but just having one simple tap have to keep you grounded.
Speaker 10: I think that at the beginning, I was like, I definitely think there were a couple of jump cuts that I you know, obviously I was a little quick on the trigger, but I think I got the hang of it toward towards the Yeah, as we kind of progressed through the conversation. But man, that was a lot of fun, honestly, Man, sitting there, like it was a little surreal just for me personally, just sitting in the studio next to Sam too, Like as much as like having a show with them and hanging out with them as just like made made one of the boys, It's still just like it was a couple of years ago, right, you know what I mean, just as far as just starting the podcast and years of listening and growing more and more inspired by by the day, and then to just kind of have that moment, you know, like come full circle sitting there across the table from you and Clint and uh and sitting there with Sam.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, It's it's been a wild ride for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, super cool. It was cool to get to catch you down there. Obviously, I know things didn't go exactly what we wanted. We're not gonna dwell on that. I'm sure you had a great time there, but it was still cool to catch up with you and Sam and Clint, and we had Josie there as well. It was a it was an interesting mashup. It's like, you guys saw the studio, but it's also like it's legit, like Clint's kitchen, so we're just hanging out in a small little apartment shooting the bowl. It is a I don't know. It was a fun time. It was really cool hanging out with Sam and I know it was. It was a fun time. I mean we were like, it is weird, Like literally we were trying to like hours before we're trying to like figure out tech stuff and stuff, trying to get to get it to work. We had to abrogate. You know, some of you guys may know who that is one of the one of the you know, regulars of the show of both of our shows, who was there helping us out hanging out. So it was a fun time. Yeah, he's the ship so I know it was cool. It was it was a cool experience again to hang out with people that you know. And then also I don't know, and this happened hours before I think we had this. I mean we didn't. It would have been obviously probably cooler to some extent if like maybe it happened while we were doing it. But I think the cause that, like we did, you know, if those aren't aware, we did a live interview or live podcast with Clint Russell, Sam Tripoli and then obviously the two of us and Josie the Redheaded Libertarian as well. But hours after we the United States entered the war, which I don't think we've covered on already Dead yet. I've covered it a bunch of times on the Morning Show, but it was, you know, hours prior, so we were still in the what are we gonna do, what's gonna happen? We were still in the hypotheticals like prediction stage. So I thought it was pretty cool to see a lot of things we said. I think we were, like pretty much all of us, so fucking right in a lot of ways. Although it's weird, we've had these weird one eighties within this where they try to act like, oh, you guys are crazy for but I don't know, I feel like we were proven so fucking right. The more more I re examined this an area, the more like this is insane, and it's honestly kind of like feels like a gas lighting experience for the uh, the trust the planners out there that try to tell you, oh, you were just panicking and being crazy. You're like, fuck you, dude, fuck you, And it's like it's not even really over you, dickheads.
Speaker 10: No, not in any conceivable way. And I think that's like and but just the the language that's being used, I mean, it's it's absolutely just unprecedented, right, congratulations to everyone. By the way, I should say, yeah, quite the production, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 10: It's it really does seem that way, Like after you wrap the first performance, you know, you got a weekend a go, and uh, that's just so funny. It would be something that a director would say or someone who definitely was a participant, uh in the theater.
Speaker 6: But uh definitely felt a lot like theater. Uh God, I remember I was actually making fun of I broke down a crowder thing and he was doing the whole Oh look you at all these he was doing that. There's a lot of these republic looks right now, we're doing this gloating about that one. I'm sure everyone's seen it now. The president and said fuck uh, and you know he meant business. And I think that was genuine frustration, because I mean there's this fork in the road of what really happened here, Whether there was good faith to be had and Israel fucked us over or this was like a planned deception from the start. I'm uncertain. I think maybe it might be some combo, but i the very least, depending on regardless of what how that went down, I do think Israel was probably fucking him over in one way, shape or form, either trying to you know, nudge him to do shit he didn't want to do, or or you know it flagrantly in his face doing things that he didn't want them to do, and and you know, just just shitty stuff. So it's I mean, yeah, it's a I mean it's pretty clear I think looking back, really what happened here.
Speaker 10: I think I've seen it kind of described as like essentially the US and this Western cabal are basically utilizing Israel. Well in a way to escalate and provoke this conflict to occur, and then also wear it around their neck in terms of the ultimate consequences and especially as far as the political consequences and the fallout of the conflict itself right on the world stage, and also how they sort of use the IAEA in these weapons inspectors to essentially escalate this to begin with. This was entirely I think driven by this false narrative of this enrichment of uranium, which I think is a crazy part to the story here. And that's where I find like this I'll get into like these certain aspects of what like blew my mind as far as this. I found out that potentially in terms of this sort of multipolar world order that we're seeing play out in these very much which seemed to be these strategic military partnerships on the world stage, like even between Saudi Arabia and Israel, think think is really important to at the very least acknowledge and understand and address at a certain level. But I'm under no like illusion that with It's kind of funny because you see people fall into their political camps on on this obviously in terms of this conflict, and I see obviously, you have the resistance who are claiming, you know, a sort of victory as far as just the the warmongering of the escalation with Iran, and as far as the Trump administration specifically blaming Trump obviously as well. And I think this was I do think this was in many ways preordained, the conflict itself. And and that's something that I don't know, it's it's just a little bit ridiculous for.
Speaker 6: As I was bringing down as I can go, the camps kind of here, think about the camp, well, who was he? Even as simple as the good camp here? Who were the good camps? We have Tucker Carlson, like the probably some of the major characters were Tucker Carlson in that one camp. His dad was a Voice of America guy. Uh, you know, he in his college days like to take trips to South America and proudly proclaimed he was helping what the Santinistas or whatever the fuck you know. So, I don't know, he glows a little bit. I believe wasn't Bannon like O n I or some shit. I believe it was just something some like naval intelligence. The same thing with Uh. Then we have Posobic, who was Intel's what was I believe he was in. It was the place where we tortured people, whatever one of the tortures I bro maybe, I know, I forget whatever. Any rock Gantanamo, man, I think he might have been on Guatanamo. I forget where he was. Either way, he was former Intel. But it's like, I mean, I know, that's that's multiple military intel guys essentially plus than uh than fucking Tucker. I mean, it's just kind of like even itself, and that right there is the narrative of they were those people are selling you the narrative of that Israel uh fucked over Trump and Trump was just kind of, you know, trying to save face and or however this is sold. This was you know, you know, Israel the runaway, and there's truth to that, I think maybe in some degree. But it's also I think there's a I think there's utility in being a president and having this off road rhetorically right here set up for you. You already have these acolytes that are, you know, essentially ready to give you this easy off ramp when you make crazy decisions or whatever. This way you can kind of play both sides and kind of do whatever so I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it does seem like, huh huh, look at these people and you know, kind of noticing things about their backgrounds, and they're just kind of they're they're pushing a certain narrative, and I also find the narrative that Israel that it's just I find pushing this narrative to be for one, i'd actually I don't know, I don't know. I keep waffling back and forth. I do think Israel fucked him up to some degree, but I think that's not a truthful representation. I think to some degree, Trump engaged in the deception. So I think I think them selling the Tuckers, the Bannons, them selling this copium of kind of how he was trying to behave completely in good faith and Israel just fucked him over. I feel like it's a little bit of a kind of you know, oh, I can kind of essentially gives you the ability to kind of do whatever, because he's essentially this weird position where he's you can kind of think, what whichever one of these narratives you want, and it's like there's he's, he's he's sort of he sort of has fed into I mean, if anything, Trump fed far more into the public line of that he was it was like a deception with Israel, like we were allies, we did this all together. You know, he doesn't want to look weak, although that looks scummy, But I mean then you have the other side saying the opposite, and both are just as he never technically said either. So it's like they're leaving this obscure semantic realm where you can kind of believe whatever, and it kind of allows him to kind of have play, get the benefits of both because technically nothing really happened. You know, look at all the rhetoric out there from all the commentators about how oh wow, this just shows how he's able to straddle the line between the interventions and the interventions and the non interventionist like he's a he's his own man. He's a unique thing. And it's like this is a center Centri's nonsense, like I stand for nothing, like okay, good.
Speaker 10: For you, yeah yeah, when in reality, regime change was always the the ultimate option in Iran. Like I think that that is that is a priority because if you're considering the again, the global oil industry as we've discussed with the right the closing of the or the blockade and the port of form moves and straight of horror moves, I mean, and and then also just this recent report. Did you see uh the uh uh these net and Yahoo allies claiming that that this was a high Retz report, right that I think it was basically that essentially it was the chairman of this ultra orthodox Shaw's party right said in an interview on this right wing channel fourteen that the massacre of October seven and Trump's election were great miracles that led to Israel's war with Iran, and that basically, in the context of the article, it describes how October seven saved Israel. And so it's just like, I mean, come on, have we not yet come full circle here where clearly we're of the mind I would imagine most of us in context with this specific event it was a generated false flag to obviously spark off this international conflict which is only escalated since that moment. And here we are, which to me, just we are in the Honestly, we're on the fast track toward this legitimate international world conflict that I think is entirely by design and manufactured.
Speaker 6: The smug people acting like it got averted. But I mean literally from the jump, Israel was saying regime change was the goal. They were signaling that hey, you know, killing Kimeny would totally solve all the problems here and now. And they've even admitted after this so called ceasefire, they've already which they're not very well known for upholding those, but they've already admitted that this is just a minor you know, this is like essentially just a a you know, minor punctuation in this in this in this war, is all that essentially that we're essentially this is just an end of a chapter essentially in this war, and that we're going to come right back to it. So there's still well on the oh the that we want Iran train, and I think they're probably going to get it, or at least try. I mean, I don't know, maybe some things will. I mean, I don't know if you've seen the incredible filating Trump did to day for net and Yahoo essentially in relation to his criminals proceedings. So I mean, and this is the line that this is the next thing we got after his supposed tongue lashing of Israel, which I will admit, you know, the rhetoric there was far more in favor of Iran than it was Israel, and he did seem exasperated, but it seemed to not matter. He's still he's still running to you know, running the stump for this guy in what I think it's three corruption charges he's facing over in Israel. And I think this was the first time as sitting Brian Minster has been which is funny. Trump brought that up as if that was like, oh my god, isn't that crazy. You're like, yeah, that is right, that is crazy.
Speaker 10: So he compares his plight to his own, which I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 6: But then I also wanted to also want to drive the point that they've even said that now they're just going to refocus on Gaza, and so it's like, and what what kicked off? I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but they were really crunching down the international world order, was really kind of setting the eye on Israel rate when the Iran stuff for Gaza, when the Iran stuff kicked off, so they got their distraction and now we're back on Gaza and the most recent news I just believe it was a couple hours ago. Is I'll cover this probably more extensively tomorrow. But they're cutting off AID at least for a couple of days because they have concerns that Hamas is stealing aid, so they need to you know, figure out essentially within the next couple of days they're going to meet up to discuss manners of which they can protect AID from being you know, amas getting a hold of it and manipulating essentially. So even though it's two weeks till they have it or two days till they have a meeting to talk about ways they could address this issue. So no aid. So hey, all, I know everyone's pointed out that's like every single day there's like literally like a basically a Waco massacre at these AID stations. But okay, cool, no Aid, No, you know, okay, now they'll just now they'll just starve to death.
Speaker 10: So right, this is where we are.
Speaker 11: I know that.
Speaker 10: There's there's definitely been a lot of calls for these AID organizations to be investigated for war crimes, right basically for facilitating a lot of these these uh you know, the ethnic genocide on the Palestinian people essentially using this AID model apartheid, which is exactly what's happening, you know what I mean. And so it's very interesting why I don't know, even even if they do call off the AID, I get. I guess it's like there was a trap to begin with, as much as it's it's terrible to even you know, describe it that way, and it's like how much can you I don't know. It's for me personally, man, I just think most of this we're witnessing is a lot more to do with the geopolitics and and these these international oil industries and these various economic markets that are going to impact the bottom line for for massive corporations, right that clearly, you know kind of I think, right matter more than even I think many of the political strategic interests honestly, just as far as the way money talks. But I don't know. That's That's why I see like this strange project Project Alchemy, and and that m I five is is apparently a part of and in British intelligence, and as far as like targeting Russian Russian Uh, essentially these oil tankers are being ran through this train system, right and and they're basically being targeted now as far as like just the distribution of oil as far as Russia is concerned, and so that that is just you know, geopolitical strategy playing out in a proxy in a proxy war you know in Ukraine is basically being you know, just leveraged too to use their their low level drone technology. But yeah, I didn't how many of these strategic military partnerships were occurring around the time that the Ukraine proxy conflict happened as well in twenty twenty two, but there was a new There was basically a new agreement that was just signed in January as well in twenty twenty five, right between Iran and China, and I think it was also in agreement with Russia as far as this treaty comprehensive strategic partnership partnership.
Speaker 6: So I think real quick, sorry to Mika, you up, but I mean, I guess Jules just brought this up. Hey d Treil, you said you made an edit. I remember you've said that in another chat before. I'm not seen in my in my DMS. I just checked now, so I don't know if you sent it the wrong place at Twergan Jose, I don't want to tell you. I'm not seeing it. Sorry, been going Austin.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 10: I just think it's you know again, it's it's really important just to kind of understand I think a little bit more of the the uh layered strategy playing out here, because it's not so simple as obviously I think we reside in the gray zone more often than not, right, and and so yeah, I don't know. I'm considering the idea that this new report right as far as like, uh, this Israel was planning to carry out this false flag operation in the US.
Speaker 6: Have you actually dug into that at all? I haven't. I haven't had a chance to dig into it yet. I was gonna dig in.
Speaker 10: But all these claims and allegations of these Iranian sleeper cells which are supposed to have been the pretext of this, now there's not any real like citations of like credible source documents that are proving out like oh, the files were leaked improved this fact, but that is the claim, you know, so you know, until we see that the Actually.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you how many how many things I've seen from my kids in the past couple of weeks, even just just my kids. It'd be like, Dad, what's this what's that And it's some like this claim or that claim or like and you're like, none of this is like it'll be just some weird screenshot of like different locations and they're like they released new spots I ran wants to get and you're like, I this what. I don't think this is legit. Like that's that's why there's a lot of weird shit going on with this specific ordeal. So that's that's why I was asking. Sorry, Yeah, it was like I believe it was this.
Speaker 10: It was like Tehran News. I'm trying to find the the exact name of the news according to news from Tehran, but it was like a specific news organization that that UH was was cited. But essentially, yeah, they were saying that UH Massad's spy agency was hacked, right, Israel's Massad was hacked days before net yaw who launched the Iranian targets obviously, and and those files were uncovered, and so they kind of, you know, at least they they mentioned UH that at the beginning of this this article. But as far as like what I think is interesting is it's just that they go on to then float out the idea of the USS nimits, so much of it is already like none of it's actually citing any credible source documents, like we said, as far as proving out that these sleeper cells are are are like some sort of legitimate intelligence operation that.
Speaker 6: But I wonder you're referring to real quick, because I know there was two that I saw floating around. There's the one that was from the like Tehran News or whatever that's about the false flag, and then there was the New York Post one that's about the Iranian sleeper cells. So I haven't opened either of them yet to look at them. So I'm like, I don't know if the Iranian sleeper cells one, if they're the same topic, or if that one's literally leaning into the Herder we think there's gonna be Iranian sleeper cells is yeah, okay, all right, So that's the New York Post one is the Herder. We think there is Iranian slaber cells.
Speaker 10: Same as the Voice as well, which is the Tehran News. You know, coverage Basically, it's just recoverage of the Tehran News which you click into that it's like one paragraph and it's just like, hey, this is a potential reality. It's that Israel is utilizing, you know, a false flag, false flag president in the US obviously to use these Iranian sleeper cells as a pretext, and so that that's effectively all that it says, and it's within the context of like two paragraphs that most I believe belie but oh yeah, definitely believable. But yeah, there was no like at length, yeah exactly, no at length reporting like proving that this is a fact.
Speaker 6: But a lot of lifting here.
Speaker 10: But it's still really interesting because obviously that is the playbook, you know what I mean, So it just would make sense that that they would utilize this playbook over again and and we would witness these sort of false flag terrorist attacks within the confines of the US, and they would blame the Iranian boogeyman, which would obviously manufacture consent, which is the name of the game. So it is a It is definitely concerned, and I think we should be very skeptical if any terrorist attack does occur because it's false flag syop season. Baby, we know that much.
Speaker 6: I mean, this things super predictable. I mean, like and honestly, I don't, I don't. I'm so low you do you see the one about the pastor that got crucified or whatever. You're like, what the I mean, I don't know if that's a glow off. But if that's a glow off, what the fuck is the ankle? We just going full fuck the Jays? Is that what we're doing is They're like, we're going full final solution. We're gonna set the ground, release the crazy Jews. So on the morning show I did this morning Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 10: The father of that of that? Dude, did you see that? It's like a two minute clip. I pulled it because I wasn't sure if you covered that part of it because it's hilarious, Dude, I didn't realize like they discussed a little bit more.
Speaker 6: At depth the yahweh wait the father the father of him?
Speaker 10: Yeah he had tattoo on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, brother, dude, I saw there was two. There was two like well produced interviews, which seemed weird. There was like there was like a three minute one that was just like a local news affiliate and the one that was like the like a more in depth like true new True new True crime, like like for the local news affiliate or whatever, but like a more in depth show, like a twenty twenty type thing. And then I didn't know they interviewed the father. It's weird how much how quickly they rolled out all this like highly produced stuff from this So it's like, I don't know. I guess it could just be legit and just be some rinky dink you know. Sheriff. That's just like, I don't give a fuck, come on in here and videotape whatever like, but I mean, it does seem weird how quick it's been cranked out. Yeah, I saw all that's insane.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna pull the video here and clean clean the earth.
Speaker 6: I have had the video I watched this morning, but that's what that's what I was pulling.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, he's talking about cleansing the earth of evil.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well his whole reasoning was like it was the first I keep it want to say that men first to commandment. It's because it's like no, no one, but no nothing before God. And he interprets that. It's like say that in.
Speaker 13: Israel, Like if you go and ask a Jew in Israel, like what should the punishment be for me being being a foller of the Christ, And they'll say, oh, it should be death.
Speaker 12: You know, Christians or idle worshipers.
Speaker 10: So yeah, uh death, Yeah, dude, I will say you pair this with you pair this with that that Zionist at the Moscow airport. Just see that?
Speaker 6: Oh my god. Yeah, the although that one was weird, they clearly were hiding from the Jew thing. You had to dig for that reporting, so, like, well to find that the Jew the Israel because apparently it looks like and even then the reporting's kind of scattered, so I don't know for sure, but it looks like he was a dude fleeing you. He was a dual citizen I think of Belarus and Israel and the the the kid that he literally fucking slung to the floor was an Iranian kid, you know.
Speaker 10: Uh so yeah, I have a video of like, it's like two minutes of him, uh detained and he's just sitting there with two officials and he's talking to them and he confirms exactly what his motives are. We should watch that too after this. It's cool.
Speaker 6: I didn't see I didn't see. I mean I did see that, but I didn't see any subtitles or anything, so I don't really like it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's very short, all.
Speaker 6: Right, well, because I was looking for confirmation more if that was why they kept leaning on all the reporting, kept going, oh, this drug fueled, and then when you look at the drug it was ken abyss. You're like, okay, like I get it. They always leaned to this like psychotic break shit. But like, I mean, I've been a stoner since I was like sixteen. You've been a stoner forever, Jules. I think you if you ever actually met an, you want to have this like elusive magical psychotic break they always talk about that happens to stoner's. I mean, I can believe it's a possibility, but it sounds so fucking rare. That's basically unheard of. I think.
Speaker 10: I think you know what I I've I've heard people just now. I knew a good friend, I knew his brother. Basically I think he dropped that. No, he took ihasca.
Speaker 6: It's different.
Speaker 10: Obviously, that's very different.
Speaker 12: Ayahuasca.
Speaker 10: I know I saw that too. Yeah, I saw that too, But I'm actually I'm almost positive now that i'm remembering, it was actually that he took d MT. So yeah, it was definitely like, uh, you know, hard course it's just like but but still he he won on hundred percent had a schizophrenic break after after that, and I was just the way that his brother explained it to me was was that he believed that essentially certain people who are preconceived to potentially going schizophrenic in the first place, maybe they would be more likely to be kind of it would be escalated within the context of like when they h you know, introduced mind altering substances to the equation, potentially it could escalate that, uh right, like that likelihood or chance of actually becoming schizophrenic or sort of like entering into that territory or I don't know exactly how it happens with the neural pathways or whatever, but still it's it was fascinating just to kind of consider, you know what I mean, like because I definitely do. I mean, it's very obvious if you've ever just experimented with anything, like all of these things affect people differently based on their brain.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess he does have a psychoactive effect. So, like I saw someone mention the chat something about did so it's like I could see a very very unique, odd scenario that if someone did apply trauma and then at that time when you were at like it it's like a borderline heroic dose of THC or something. How you could really fuck with someone's brain. Maybe he really maybe manipulate trauma a little bit more effectively than in a sober state, and so to get a psychotic break or something of the like out of them. But even then it's like you're manipulating it. Like it's not that's completely not an organic situation, right, right, right.
Speaker 10: But the point being, though, none of that justifies the ridiculous claim that this dude you know, obviously committed an extraordinary crime against a child, a toddler, right, uh, And and then to to justify that by claiming that it was because of his.
Speaker 6: Maybe I just weakens the barrier between like the world of like intrusive thoughts and the real actions, you know what I mean, that's the that's the only logic I can think of, Like, like you just in his head, it was like what if I just like chuck pick that baby up and just like ah, like and then a normal person goes, no, you don't do that though. That's just wild, that's it's crazy behavior, that's evil, that's not cool.
Speaker 12: But like, like but how I'm just like.
Speaker 10: How disturbing you know the video, Yeah, it's awful. Self was like I didn't I didn't want to watch that portion. I just didn't want to let it get to that part. Like as much as I'm seeing, you know, he's okay now right, did he did he recome?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's I mean he was in a coma. I mean, I say, okay, I don't know to what degree they said. No, I saw the reporting said no brain damage. But he's out of a coma, so good. But Jesus Christ still a two year old, like like like, yeah, it's pure evil, but yeah, no, I mean there are what the Old Testament verses about fucking dashing Amelek against the the baby of Amelek against the rock or whatever the fuck?
Speaker 13: So yeah, yeah, is that one who dashes the head of the infant against the rock?
Speaker 10: M that's so crazy man, all right, listen, listen to this though.
Speaker 4: This is very interesting, and the suspect's father tells me this all caught him off guard. He says that his son that he spoke with his son rather a couple of weeks ago. He was already in custody in Coconino County. They didn't discuss specifically what he is accused of, but he said that his son expressed remorse. Now, Chris Sheef says his son has had a subs into abuse problem for decades and that's what's landed him behind bars in the past. It started, he says, with a motorcycle crash and pain medication. Now, so many questions surrounding why this pastor. I asked Chris about that tattoo on his son's neck.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that Adam is a very intelligent person. Adam became extremely interested in the Old Testament. He read it extensively, and part of that process became his interest. We weren't excited when we learned that he'd done't but was to have the tattoo. It means God. It means that he's directly related to God, and he wanted to let people know that that was his allegiance.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you spoke with him while he's been in Cocamino, in custody in Cocanino County.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I hadn't talked with him for a while prior to all of this, So the first time I had a chance to start to him was he was there and he was very open and explained to me that he was very sorry about things that had occurred, but.
Speaker 2: He was more willing.
Speaker 11: He wasn't going to hide anything. He said, just tell the police, come and talk to me and I'll sit him down, tell him everything that I've done, and as far as I know, that's.
Speaker 10: What he's.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The sheriff would not say what the suspect did or did not tell them about what happened. But we've also learned that chief has an extensive criminal background that began in nineteen ninety nine. In twenty thirteen, he choked and held a female victim against her will. He'd later spent three years in prison in Nevada for possession of stolen property and burglary. Most recently, he was charged for using stolen credit card numbers and using them to get five hundred thousand dollars from two banks. Those were federal charges. He was released in September twenty twenty three, the Bureau of Prisons confirming to us that he did receive treatment for substance abuse problems. Now, his father telling me that he had hoped that his son had finally turned a corner, that his understanding was that his son was staying with his mother, who lived or lives rather in California. It is unclear to him what brought his son to Arizona. Just one of a number of questions we are still trying to get answers from.
Speaker 6: He said, But Arizona, I believe he said, that's where it started for him, and I think he's the many was bull comes from Phoenix or something, and so that's where he was going to have his last one too, I believe if I recall correctly, because I watched the fifteen minute interview this morning with him, right, So, yeah, it's a dude.
Speaker 10: He goes off on essentially hating Jesus Christ the concept of God having a son, and yeah, it's a very strange, you know that he was kind of like as far as how he was interpreting the ideology.
Speaker 6: It's somewhat coherent in a sense because I mean I heard his explanation. It's like he goes by the first first commandment to know God before you know whatever. So essentially that's why these preachers, which was he was gonna get fourteen, he was gonna be thirteen for the tribe's Visrael, one for Adam, the first son of God, as a way he looked at it the so and you know, essentially that I was supposed to fly in the face of Jesus being the son of God because the idea is that he couldn't believe that Jesus would be the son of God because God would never send it. He would never you know, kill his own child or or betray his kid like that. And that's also the reason why he's urging them to send him to death penalty, because that way he can show that to prove that he's correct and that God would never do that, and he's God's son, and so he's gonna like they're not gonna be able to kill him. That's his point, basically, like I'm gonna prove you can't kill me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what he was saying. That's why he's saying, we want to escalate the the execution process, right, Yeah, this is what I saw him saying. But yeah, Operation First Commandment that's what he called it, which is hilarious that he had an actual code name operation for it, like he's some sort of spook.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it is a spook thing, it's probably what it's called.
Speaker 10: I mean, what happens he gets he he gets imprisoned, right, So what was his actual drug treatment when he was in that that federal facility for the hundreds of thousands of dollars of attempted you know, as far as what he was pulling from those two banks, right, what was what did they say? Five hundred thousand dollars per bank? Isn't that what? Yeah? So if you're you know, fraudulently withdrawing that amount of money and then you effectively, you know, are criminally prosecuted and put into a federal facility, and then you receive some sort of drug treatment, and then you're let out, you're released back out into the public, and then you go and commit ritualistic sacrifices. I have to say, the hush strange pattern.
Speaker 6: I mean, he was on a pattern of escalation if you look at it. So, by the way, conspiracy Carpenter Heart is sorry to hear about your luck. I love you to brother, hope you figure out something soon. You saying call it, you're all encouraging me to maybe do something. Well, if you are laid off, focus on getting a job first, because there's not money in this endeavor. I've put years and years and years ago. I make okay money at this point. So it's not a the ramp. It's not a quick ramp. So unless you're ready to invest like five years, and even then that's with really good luck. This is a successful podcast after five years. So but uh, yeah, get a job. I see your name's carpenter perhaps in that realm, but sorry to hear about your luck. I can't sympathize. So but yeah, I don't know. I mean, I don't know. If you're carpenter, maybe there's something to I know, I thought that's probably dominated carpentry fucking videos, so never mind, don't try that.
Speaker 10: So that reminds me of Toad though, And uh it was so funny u uh when whenever I saw Jake and and you know the homie right, Jake's producer, that we were like hanging out right away, right, and uh, and the first thing he goes is is, uh, I was just like kicking it with Toad that day because I basically became somehow responsible for Toad's welfare and personal well being as far as like getting him to.
Speaker 6: Then have somebody to do. So yeah, I mean exactly, So I get to.
Speaker 10: And uh and then uh, Jake shows up with the with the homie and and they're like, let's go do some content real quick. And so we take Toad out to like the edge of the woods. And as we're walking toward the edge of the woods, Toad starts getting like really fucking scared. Dude. He's hell, he was like, what are you guys gonna like rape and kill me? Jake Shield's gonna rape me and kill me in the woods.
Speaker 6: And you you ain't gonna say ship about it exactly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, walk a few from more feet in front of us, please don't me. It was a It was definitely a good time. And but we discussed that right as far as just you know, the justification of anti Semitism, as far as like, but you.
Speaker 6: Guys wandered off into a dark area in the woods and just recorded a random podcast.
Speaker 10: Where to god, it was kind of like it was like a good twenty minutes of content.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: It does that.
Speaker 13: Though if you would have let like just left him out there, dude found his way back.
Speaker 10: I don't know, you might have just became one with with the with the forest dude and uh and and joined his amphibian ancestors. But who knows. I did think it was so funny, man, you know, it was a damn good time. But you know what that reminds me of. I pulled this up because, by the way, I saw Jake post this, this is what they do to Christians in Gaza, right, and uh, it's just like a straight up an entire Christian town, right, and it's just been it's on fire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the West Bank hits came wild. They covered that this morning. They've the pogrims are picking up. They killed a few Palestinians recently and they made The reason why is the Palcians made the crime of responding to rioters burning down houses and shit, and then when they came out to respond, the Israeli military opened fire on them. So, which is basically what a pogrim is. It's essentially an allowed mob, a civilian mob that is essentially either endorsed or allowed by the government, which is what makes it even more dangerous because it's like they can kind of do whatever. An example I always like to bring up as there was a documentary filmmaker who ironically documented a lot of this settler violence that they literally came to his little village, you know, fucking yanked him out of his house, beat the fucking shit out of him in front of his family to like basically an inch of his life. The IDF or the police or whatever the hell they are showed up, broke it up and arrested the the the filmmaker, So that this is what and they're actively it was what I believe it was Smodridge who recently said that they were all this settler stuff that they basically was like a essentially endorsed by the government. Because it's this weird people don't understand and even me, it's sent it hard to wrap your head around the concept of the settler shit. But essentially it's just like it's this you know, spectrum. It's essentially the private public partnership being played out, but like in a stealing landway. It's this like you have this one spectrum of where the government and we're here to do it, and then you have we're just private settlers, and it's like it's like okay, bullshit. But so there's like differing levels of like depending on what they're doing, of agreement that you'll get officially from the government. So whenever we say that Smotridge endorsed this recently just means that they acknowledge and said, yeah, that's cool. But there's plenty of other times where the settlers do shit like this, and it would they'll even the government be like, that's so bad, but yet they allow it and then sometimes even literally assist it. So this is the silly game they play as if we're stupid, and it's kind of worked for a long time because it's such a ridiculous gas lighting that it is just like it's hard to believe otherwise. And I think a lot of people last week have maybe gone a taste of that. How often we get the trust me bro treatment, say, for example, the ceasefire thing that happened recently with the whole waken up, and then there was what Iran supposedly I think it fired off like three missiles, but they claimed they had 't or something, and the originals so they had. But this is what happens. You get in some obscure situation where now you're in the fog of war and now you're literally in a a either a time press or you're simply an avoid of information, and you're essentially forced to choose between do I choose do I lean towards the Israeli narrative here, or the Palestinian narrative or whatever the Middle Eastern narrative or whatever the given conflict is, and it's like, nine times out of ten, the normal Westerner response is to default to the Israeli one because we just assume hodgy bad. But it's like, you don't realize what a fucking deceptive county, little fucking nation this is and how often they do this shit. And the problem is because you don't realize that they just do it all the time and no one checks it. It's literally the same shit of how you see, Like you know, pundits from decades ago would just say wild lies just like and politicians. This is why there was so much funny stuff with Biden, like especially when he was campaigning, whereas he made a lot of just straight up lies, like crazy stories that just did not even happen. And it's because he's from the age of politicians who would just say wild shit on the campaign trail, this different story every fucking day to a different person. It's all just fucking made up. But it's like you just say it with confidence and be like okay. But we're in a different age now and people can verify this shit, and you kind of can't get away with that as much, and people I think are catching on. But it's a it's a pretty good trick because it is such a bald like lie to pull on someone if you already somewhat have their trust. It's like, why would you even question it. It's like most people don't even bother to go check up to see the truth of it later. I know, I don't even know what the point of that rant was, but it's just not to know.
Speaker 10: I agree, buddy, But did you did you? Did you ever see this? This was like from last week, but I meant to bring it up last week and I thought it was just like, I give Candice a lot of shit because I honestly do not trust her. But but hey, man, I get it. Yeah, you know it's uh. I appreciate when she's right about things. You know, I will be honest, and but uh, this I thought was just a spot on, uh take in in many ways, which was essentially She says, they tried to redefine anti Semitism, criminalize criticism of Israel on college campuses, and most crucially, seed the idea that the Declaration of Christ as our king amounted to hatred against Jews. All of this was done in preparation for the Greater Israel agenda. Regarding what they attempted to emotionally manipulate Americans to accept the conspiracy, theorists were right again. It was always about a planned war with Iran and a doomed theoretical belief that mass slaughter of women and children is messianic.
Speaker 6: The Crowder he covered. He went through a few of her tweets. This is one of them that he covered this morning that I was when I when I broke it down, and it was funny because it literally was he read it just like you did now and then like kind of pause between sentence and kind of.
Speaker 10: The you know, the.
Speaker 6: Like it's like this insinuated like you said, like there's not even argument made. It's just like, you know, like and it's like yeah, yeah, okay, like I'm not even religious, but yeah exactly, yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean, And and then to to call out Netanyahu by his name, it was it was just great, right Millikowski, Right, I believe is how miley Kowski, I think is how it's pronounced. If you believe the Polish Benjamin Milakowski is chosen by God to impart murder, starvation, rape, and blackmail, then may God have mercy on your soul.
Speaker 6: By the way, just on a technicality, for anyone who ever cares for the sake of accuracy, not this would ever matter, but if you ever got pushedback. Technically, he's not Milakowski. He is netna who. I believe he was born under net ya who, but his dad was Milakowski and they changed his name at birth in order to so it is like, so that's why the Milikowsky is his dad made that executive decision. It's not like he made it, but I mean I do, but I believe there was weird name changes with other name changes in his time, his weird bizarre time void of when he was in the United States. And then there's also records that show he has like was clearly on the payroll for the CIA and slash over the FBI. So you're like, what the fuck is going on with this dude? Definitely, but the very least he's technically is I think born under ntnyah who, but the Milakowski was the family. But it still still does show the artificial nature of these people. I mean, yeah, do you really think Bazail little smo Trich was named Bazie a little Smotrich. No, he's fucking Eastern European, like you have, like most of these people, like when these bombs going off, like you see all these people getting on planes to get out of there because a lot of them have summer homes elsewhere. Like this is like so much of Israel is. I mean, yeah, there are people who actually Israelites and they've been there for generations, but a lot of this really is just like Westerners that this is their other home.
Speaker 10: Right, definitely, man. And and by the way, you saw after this incident, which I won't play it, Yeah, it's all for the sake of everyone, but that that, yeah, the horrific incident at the Moscow airport where this Seranian child is just.
Speaker 6: Although now that he's okay, we can look back and laugh. So I'm just kidding that.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, dude, you have to laugh or I will fucking do you know, Like, honestly, it's just too dark, right, It's just I don't know. At a certain point, man, I'm so fucking blessed that that we uh, that we've sort of been able to network and and uh and surround ourselves with people that are just bringing that just we need to introduce humor to to this equation or yeah, man, the demoralization will take effect, like it is real. And and if you're at all emotionally involved, you have any level of concern, you know, uh, at that sort of core level, you know, where it definitely emotionally affects you, like you, you have to take those precautionary measures, you know what I mean. It's like and and that means surround yourself with like minded individuals. Don't don't be so isolated and uh, and you will only benefit right and and and man, it's such a freeing, liberating feeling when when you're surrounded by people you don't have to watch your words.
Speaker 15: You know, you can just you know, yeah, nothing was meant by that, just just said it.
Speaker 6: And we're among friends, We're a safe place.
Speaker 10: Brown Eyed Brownie says, what did I miss?
Speaker 6: You said you had a video of uh this guy though in in it? Because I saw the video of him in a captivity or I'd forget the word of looking for under arrest or whatever. But I didn't see there are any subtitles or anything. And I thought it assumed it was probably another language I didn't bother watching.
Speaker 10: I'll pull it up real quick. But the only point I wanted to make before I stopped sharing the screen and then share that real quick was just that, Uh, so you see what was called for Jesus, what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 10: Oh my god? What was called for in this was essentially you had a Jewish account calling for Elon to ban uh. Essentially, if you see, they are attempting to get this account banned for claiming that that event at the Moscow Airport was Zionism essentially, right, Yeah, they tweeted this is Zionism and uh. And then you have this Jewish account who's obviously attempting to uh to get this account banned. And then Jake says, oh, look at jew calling for censorship, and it's it's a perfect thing to say, because what do we have directly after uh, the the Colorado event that just recently took place. Listen to listen to this jackass real quick.
Speaker 6: By the way, that Nordale account is one hundred percent like a Hawsboro account. I swear I covered once in the Morning Show. There was like a booty thread where he went into like all the different stuff that kind of showed what a fucking clearly what stooge he is, and you can kind of just watch this stuff surely and pretty much, yeah he's a stooge.
Speaker 10: I'm not surprised that makes a lot of sense. But uh, this guy right head of the ad L green blat Green Black.
Speaker 16: In an environment where you have graduation speakers spreading blood libels, environment where you have social media influencers making baseless claims, people like Hassan Piker over on Twitch, or there's there's others on TikTok and Instagram saying wild, baseless things about Jews, about signs about israelis flat. I worry that this could even get worse. So I think we really need tech platforms to step up and stop, you know, lifting up these intemperate voices. We need elected officials to speak out. We need people from all walks of life to stand with their Jewish friends and neighbors today, maybe show up for their own walk next weekend and say we won't be intimidated by the biggots because I look, I.
Speaker 6: Love the kikes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just spread up he legitimately him, and then if you consider what Lindsey Graham's been saying as well, Like Mike.
Speaker 6: Did you see he was pushing that the nukes didn't finish the job, or the nukes but the missiles didn't finish a job.
Speaker 10: Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw him like in one thing, kind of pushing that, and like, oh, do you think you would have the common sense to go, don't push that right now? You know, maybe you should chill.
Speaker 10: You would think you would think. But but the fact that he was like utilizing Listen, listen to the very.
Speaker 17: Beginning of this Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, welcome back to meet the press. Thank you, thank you so much for good he's coming praise President's decision overnight, and I know you just got off.
Speaker 18: What did he say to you about this moment?
Speaker 19: Well, first, about the president's decision, I thought it was bold, quite frankly, brilliant, militarily necessary, and most importantly effective. So well done, mister President, to your your team and our militaries, and fantastic operation that is substantially degraded, I think Arons Nukler program. So I talked to BB just just a few minutes ago, and I said, what would.
Speaker 10: You like me to say, what would you like me to say?
Speaker 19: Tell the American people, Israel is profoundly grateful for all we do for Israel and very grateful to President Trump for what he ordered last night.
Speaker 2: Two messages.
Speaker 19: He wanted me to urge the Iranian people end this madness.
Speaker 6: His bosses were down.
Speaker 19: Can have a better life for yourselves being part of the region in a new and different way. And second, he wanted me to tell the American people, Israel's not going to live this way anymore. They're not going to live under threat from Iran anymore. Last night they were attacked. The early morning hours. Up today after the attack by President Trump, Israel fired ballista Israel, wounding Israeli citizens. Twenty four have been killed. This regime is not going to be Tyler.
Speaker 6: By the way, they killed the of the Iranians, so the majority of which were poortedly women and children. Obviously, I don't know the truth of that, but that's reports in the ground. Whereas I believe Israeli sustained I believe in the realm of sixty or something like that. I think is what their their tally was everything, And I don't know from what I've read and seen. I don't know how that compares to damage between you know, tit for tat, but there was a lot of reporting that clearly, as you can see by the numbers, Iran I think, was targeting more military targets, whereas Israel was just considering everything a military TG.
Speaker 10: Right exactly, which is what they do so absolutely. But he goes on to call out basically saying that they're they're all religious Nazis. As far as he calls out Bannon, he calls out Tucker, he called which I thought was very interesting as far as like because obviously and even Candace is is going on. She just went on Piers Morgan right and was talking about how essentially it's it's Israel is sort of like in control of our policy, which I think is not really the right framework of that narrative.
Speaker 6: Overplane, I'm like, as we talk about with some of these assets, and you're always worried about the swerve, I'm not gonna lie right now. I'm like watching Candice, I'm like, are you about to just go full unstable crazy bitch and just like make us all look like retards by with the crazy bitch energy. So I don't know but I mean, she's mostly been right. But I get what you mean. You saw it too. You're like, you're kind of coming off a little crazy and hands you should probably take a breather, especially when you're in the right, like just calm down, You're okay, stop being a woman.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh my god. But it is very interesting to me, man, because as far as like this, I listened to this geopolitical analyst for a moment and he was basically kind of again alluding to this idea of US utilizing Israel in this sort of way to to uh essentially target Iran right and use uh use used as far as because of both its power and in the Middle East and its proximity to Russia and China, which is basically a part of of UH of kind of like why I mentioned those those strange military partnerships and those those uh, those deals and treaties that were signed and recently obviously those Silk Road initiatives, and uh, we're just again kind of activated in greenlit and that is very like, it's just to me, no way that's coincidental in terms of the timing of it all. And and of course you you witness all these sort of prioritized what what actually was prioritized in the military strikes. Much of it had to do with as far as just actually producing their oil and and uh and even uh just in terms of the distribute, you know, which I think is really important as well. But anyway, the point I really wanted to make more than anything, was that I discovered this crazy connection with essentially how it's it's called how the US and Israel used Raphael Grossi to hijack the IAEA and start a war on Iran, And it made a lot more sense, you know, as far as how this was definitely a manufactured crisis, right, And and then you consider that with this AI connection to who was targeted in the assassinations, it wasn't only like nuclear scientists, right, It was apparently one of the individuals who was targeted happened to be he worked at the University of Tehran, and he was one of the top AI scientists in Iran and apparently had no AI scientists said, yes, exactly, he had no military background and and was not a part of the nuclear program whatsoever. So instantly, what does this connect to, hey, buddy, That's exactly what I said. I said exactly that when whenever I saw this, and it was crazy as well, because there's this insane uh software program called Mosaic and uh yeah, Pallanteers. Mosaic is what it's called, and it basically is we we are using predictive software to start these international conflicts, in these wars. And so it turns out that, like just as the w m D narrative took hold in the context of Iraq and Colin Powell playing his part, we have Tulci Gabbard trotted out as the you know, the political actor to a sort of you know.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I just had a crazy idea, is the the thing in the future and this would be way off. I can almost see them seating the ground for AI being the new nukes. Like the idea being is, oh, we so now we you know, right now they're murdering Iranian scientists because they're nuclear scientists where but it's like, I don't know, fifty years from now, who's not say that they're like, oh, we're murdering other regimes AI scientists because we can't let them have the whatever specific AI technology that essentially creates the AI god. I mean, think about all the if you look at any of the Silicon Valley like ideologies and stuff that it's all like especially like the Zizians and all that with the weird thought experiment nerd shit there. It's all like a lot of it's tied up and these like thought experiments about AI gods and what that would mean and like if you get to where like you got technology is such a high level of information, you know, to where they're basically a deity, what does that mean? Like can they then affect time like you? Essentially literally It's it's kind of it's it's almost like Reagan Star Wars. Shit, It's it's what it is. It's a it's a ooh oh no, it's essentially Terminator. It's like, oh no, we're gonna make Terminator real and that like oh, AI god can even go back in time and you know, like whatever, Like oh yeah, I know, I could see it. I mean it sounds gay and futuristic, but I could see.
Speaker 10: Web's been covering this for a long time as far as like there's this religion forming around these these the AI and in terms of like how they're actually selling it. UH in many ways, is this sort of esoteric UH ideology that's attached to like this religious structure. And it's very interesting. I forget the the uh, the terminology that they used, but there's it's very specific and it essentially does, you know, put AI on this pedestal that's supernatural and uh and they almost worship it in many ways, and it's a part of this transhumanist agenda that's just obviously modern rebranded eugenics, you know, in every way. But but but when you look at this Palanteer mosaic program, this is crazy because uh, the AI that essentially triggered the war, this is basically what it's being explained as so one of the priority targets during the assassinations. As I mentioned this AI scientist. Now you look at the mosaic software program, this mosaic software just happens to be a convenient cover for Palenteer operating in right, this military as far as the military applications of Palenteer. And so this has apparently been mapping out data points citing key issues at certain Iranian nuclear sites, which allegedly weren't nuclear sites prior to this reporting. So they're saying that this mosaic is actually acknowledging these sites which have never been known to even have nuclear materials, let alone weapons grade uranium enrichment are now being prioritized and spotlighted by this Mosaic software program, and so the IAE Jesus, the IAEA, which is obviously the International Atomic Energy Agency, has since been backpedaling these claims, right that they never actually said that Iran has nuclear weapons, but that they only merely claim they were in the process of developing them. So of course they're like attempting to reiterate this at.
Speaker 6: Semantics because they know they're at sixty percent in Richmond, so that shows an advancement in the process. So they're moving towards nukes, even though it's like they've kind of been it there for I think a short minute. So well, all right, Austin, we're we went a little bit longer. They're mental. Let's are you coolission? Okay, all right, sorry, go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Yeah, no, you're good, You're good. I just think it's really important because it was Mosaic, right, that actually came out and said that the uranium is enriched beyond capacity enough to build nine bombs, and the nine bomb theory has very much become right the new weapons of mass destruction narrative and So that's that's very key, I think and very important, especially considering pallanteer Peter two standing tall behind Trump as far as the administration is concerned, all pollunteers acolytes surrounding them the administration as well, and then to have like the the obvious what could be a capp in the competition in terms of this Iranian AI scientist who's apparently an expert in leading in the field in many ways, was deliberately targeted. Yeah, I think that was probably more than likely by design, but anyway, yeah, it definitely I think there's much more to that story though.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's like even with AI, it's like, I mean, even if you want to take the route that nukes are fake and gay, which I don't even know, I'm I'm, I'm, I'm fine with that, but it's also like you could do the same thing with AI, because it's like whatever crazy spooky super AI got, it's like, I don't know, is it really gonna be that. I mean, it might be a fake and gay thing where you're like, eh, well, I think maybe you're just making up some sort of you know, pretense so that you guys can do whatever spooky crazy shit and fuck our kids and not give ball.
Speaker 10: It's what Andresen was trying to pitch to Rogan AI government would insulate the entire uh you know, uh elite class from accountability, like it would they could just point to the A I algorithmic software that is clearly the overlord, uh you know, replacing yeah, and and and and in my mind, it's just a minority report pre crime. That this is why it's all being laid very deliberately in place, and another reason why we can rely on I mean, apparently this this was entirely created by this AI powered engine that the I E I or I A E A and Bray, I know, it's drives.
Speaker 6: Me crazy, valves together we get for real.
Speaker 10: But but it's what they you know, as far as the paleteer's mosaic, right, this has been a part of of the I A E A and their AI powered intel engine. As far as how how they're actually going about uh the U and it was granted even like fifteen million dollars in counterinsurgency and great AI right is apparently was a part of Vienna's International Atomic Energy Agency. So it's very interesting because you you have to consider what that software program was responsible for doing. And it has been in the works and adopted since twenty fifteen. So this is this is right before Trump first took office. You know that it's adopted and uh, and so I don't know. It just seems like it. It's sort of paved the way for this trajectory. And at the very least, and again, man like, we've been warned for generations now right that Iran was a part of the plan.
Speaker 6: So Wesley Clark, all right, Jules, you want to set up that intermission for us. I gotta go take a leak. We're about to take some calls.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: In the meantime, I think jewels and maybe yep, they're in the chat.
Speaker 12: We can send them out again if we need to.
Speaker 6: But pulling this up mmm sticks in the hogy.
Speaker 12: All right, I mean tacos.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, all right, let me know when all right, go ahead, we'll be back in a few minutes. We'll see you all a bit.
Speaker 12: Enjoy this banger.
Speaker 10: This goes for all theround.
Speaker 2: The world is gone.
Speaker 6: Let's go on, so we carry on.
Speaker 8: This goes. Thank God, I got it, Thank God, damn nig God got it. Thank God for the trips. They watch it ain't got I mean, Dan can't stop it.
Speaker 12: Thank god, I got it?
Speaker 8: Thank God?
Speaker 6: How China's funny?
Speaker 10: Ain't God?
Speaker 8: Then live in the fun and in Exlosia Coy signs.
Speaker 6: Sh I be living that up on the bullshit.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna come here willing a golf pigga ways the end of the ghost and give it to an agreements on with the bag on, I with swag on, I with this goes.
Speaker 3: All the.
Speaker 10: World is gone.
Speaker 11: So we can't.
Speaker 6: So I don't know point being as it's either I think that I think personally now I don't buy this. Even more now I don't believe. I don't believe these fucking people. So if anything, we're gonna get all these stories that like hag Seth and Dvance and and even Tulsi and all these people. Oh they're they're secretly they're secretly good guys.
Speaker 18: The guys.
Speaker 6: The guys, the guys they're like buying the scenes.
Speaker 18: They're like, Yo, this is stupid.
Speaker 6: We shouldn't be doing this, guys. But like you know what I'm gonna tell I'm just get to the American people. They're not gonna do anything. We're just gonna have some weird little like implications and like and and little things like this that give the give a little bit of a Perhaps there's a there's there's maybe you're the good guy.
Speaker 8: This goes all.
Speaker 2: So many. No guy that called you, I'm on top of the.
Speaker 8: Brow my boss and the body did sarty given. Maybe it's a better cotton has got to hear. And the gas at the gid started gotta chick on the gas at the game start hit the Bromo head bron and Mark and just started seeing Mars, seeing monster Stivata and got.
Speaker 11: A man.
Speaker 14: Just said.
Speaker 10: I should get it.
Speaker 2: The whole boy.
Speaker 6: He was the lone voice going, I don't know, guys, maybe we should go to war a little baby, we should.
Speaker 18: Maybe we should like Europe paddle the murder. We won't headle the murder, won't give it to Europe.
Speaker 15: Oh I'm such a hero A war voice.
Speaker 6: I don't know what that voice is, but I like it.
Speaker 9: So we.
Speaker 10: I'm just seeing like limitless recycled Iraq war propaganda.
Speaker 11: This is it.
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, basically, dude.
Speaker 10: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 10: And uh, it feels like I'm I'm in this mindset like if you're loyal to a politician, You've lost the plot a long time ago, you know, and and and it's just like it's so it's as simple as just understanding that the way the current system is structured, no one is coming to save you.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 10: You have to be almost entirely compromised to achieve any real level of success in politics and especially in this current system.
Speaker 6: And mean, it's a it's a shell game. It's a it's a game for fools. It's like, you know, when you walk by and you see those games they play on some side streets and you're like, oh, what's that. That's cool, that's like, but you know, that's a scam. That's what this is. That's what all this is. It's voting. It's all just a scam to get you to waste your fucking time. And it's psychic vampire ship.
Speaker 7: The paper reports that two of the male prostitutes were given a White Knight tour of the White House lot White House Press he knew nothing of this investigation.
Speaker 2: The Myers reports.
Speaker 7: The first Horses in the US Attorney's office say the investigation is not focusing on prostitution, but on fraud involving the use of credit cards to pay the callboy services.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, they fucking banged. Oh oops, don't know why, Jules, did you push you on there? What happened there?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 12: That was you man? I did that?
Speaker 6: Oops, I clicked the wrong butt. All right, well we'll probably bring him on and it'say, damn it? What was going on here? All right? There we go? Boom, there we go. Now we got jewels on. I threw it off. There we go, jewels on, the ones and twos behind behind the scenes, there we go. Although he doesn't do the ones and twos. But that's just sounds like the thing I'm supposed to say. So, But all right, let's get a let's I guess you are doing ones and twos in the sense of your pressing buttons and bringing people on screen.
Speaker 12: So Jules, you're the ats man the behind the.
Speaker 6: Scenes, behind scenes. Yeah, it's like if you joined the Patreon Hell yeah, yeah, hell yeah, no for real, that is that is a You do get to hang out, you shoot the bulldust before and after the show. Although you can hang out I guess after you don't have to be a patron, but you can't get the pre show unless you're a patron, and you don't get priority for the Collins. And I see a lot of y'all, a lot more of y'all popping in here, so uh, I guess let's get popping. I don't know how many of y'all are just I know it's also a lot of you guys just like to hang out behind the scenes. A lot of the patrons, they just like to have the private chat. So there is another chat that. Yeah, so there's an extra chat that's the vip chat that you guys look at the vip chat if your patrons and me and or Austin so.
Speaker 13: Ideas from the chat to put on to talk about on the show as well.
Speaker 12: So you guys take that into consideration.
Speaker 6: Like I put investment advice in there, like free episodes regular in there in the in the live chat, and I'm just can't making up shit now.
Speaker 12: I think we've all got two dollars tiers for our Patreon.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, you know, well, who do we got? Do we got anybody who's ready to come on?
Speaker 8: Jules?
Speaker 6: Who do we got?
Speaker 13: As Cream said, pass Uh, he is in bed exhausted from work.
Speaker 6: I feel you as So none of these guys went on we have like something like five plus people behind the seats. I was just telling Crabs as.
Speaker 12: Cream uh, Jacob, and we had your mom and Bobo. Bobo had to go do some dad ship.
Speaker 6: Bring on Crabs, he said, he's drunk. Let's hear what bullshit he's gotta say? Uheck, no one else is jumping out, all right, Crabs, Yeah, what's up? Drunk?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: Not not ship hammered, just fucking dream You sound fine? Yeah, I know I'm working on it.
Speaker 3: Oh, just coming on with my message from last week. I don't know, I spurred the fuck out hearing everything over the weekend. I don't know about anybody else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was definitely spurging you talk about over all the Yeah, I was definitely. I mean, geez, I run a daily show and it's so it's like, I mean, I do keep a you know, watch the minutia of like foreign policy day to day, and it is like, even with that, the news cycle was fucking insane, especially within that fourty eight hour window right around the time me and Austin podcasted. So yeah, I've definitely been a excuse me an out sort of. I don't know about you, Austin. I mean definitely is checking my phone way more than I probably should have. But I mean it's kind of there was new shit happening every other hour. So it seemed like I was pretty lucky, honestly, because.
Speaker 10: I was like in transit obviously, so I was I was just traveling for the most part, which kind of kept me out of being as plugged in as I usually would. And I think that was kind of a blessing, to be honest, because and at the same time, when it comes down to actively being involved in a conflict that I've essentially predicted it is going to happen, you know, it's like, dude, I don't need to revel in those details for a moment, and it's like I'll get to it. Like it affects me anyway. So it's like at a certain point it's like I know what's happening, but I think it's hilarious. Like I'll get a text from, you know, my sister while while at Broke Grove like so we're bombing. I ron like, yeah, of course we are, you know, like honestly, that that's that's just the.
Speaker 6: Sort of there behind.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, affect this, you know, unfortunately, Yeah, but that's that's sort of how it felt. So I wasn't at all surprised by anything. It all seemed right par for the course, man, so in any it at any honestly, I was very grateful to have a reason to not be focused on it, you know what I mean, and like also to to to have a reason to sort of like remind myself what all of this has been for at the same time, like coming to get to see you, get to right, get to get to all so we can bomb my ran. But no, like that, you get what I mean. Obviously, it's our way of opting out of the doom cycle of the of the demoralization, uh, and the process that is very deliberately being you know, leveraged against us psychologically. And yeah, I just feel very blessed that I didn't have to be as emotionally involved.
Speaker 6: You know, it sounds pretty blackpilled to me. You're saying you had no way to effectuate change of that moment, and that like maybe your minor little action wouldn't really have contributed and maybe even possibly made things worse or about the same. Uh, that's what they say, basically my theory with voting. Sorry, uh, crabs, you got any other thoughts. It sounds like you're about to say something. A secondgo won us cut you off?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no no, But just like I said, I'm if I couldn't have been the only one just freaking the erst Bergen out ye and.
Speaker 2: And the only like.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of lot of people that were just drinking in the Fox News and I mean there's a bunch propaganda I drink in that oh blah blah blah blah, And just hey, it gets us sometimes, guys, and stay vigilant and again, keep reaching out, talk to your like, talk with love to everybody, try and talk rational in facts.
Speaker 2: And that's all I got for right now.
Speaker 6: What's your feeling, because I mean, I I am a little bit worried. I'm I'm slowly becoming the elite class and becoming not connected. Well, I mean, I'm kind of being silly, but I'm a I mean, I you know, as I get further along the show, I mean to some extent, my income from this increases and I am decreasing other things. So like I do only have a part time job now, I'm not as much in that like real world or whatever. So I am kind of like curious, like, what was your feeling through this, What is the impression you're getting? I was kind of at least a little bit of impression, and I got from some of real world to stand has been like kind of surprised the degree to what some of people seem to be falling for it, at least initially. I haven't really gone a feeling. I actually go back to work on Monday, so maybe I'll get a feeling from those guys of where they're at after everything's gone down. But like when they were like I believe last I kind of got touched into the real world. It was like before it was after Israel pop shit off, but before we got into it. So but now that we're into it, I don't know. But anyways, point I'm driving, I'm kind of curious, where are you at? What is the feeling you're getting? Are you like a blue dollar guy?
Speaker 3: Like where I'm at is most of the people, just due to circumstance, The average age crowd I'm hanging around recreationally is about like fifty to sixty ish, maybe even seventy, and they're all in.
Speaker 2: They're all in bro like fucking let's get after the mocker maybe.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Now he's basically the false prophecy is the manufactured false prophecy is being uh entirely orchestrated by the right wing God King, and that we must fall into place with whatever obviously the Greater Israel project demands. And uh, and that's all because the state of the modern state of Israel is God reincarnated. Absolutely yeah. And it's like they have to pimple in order to of course.
Speaker 3: The but like they they get upset, they really get upset. Whenever you you like, no, no, this is some fucking bullshit, Like you get a pretty autoimmune violent response.
Speaker 10: Absolutely dude.
Speaker 3: So so again, anybody engaging, whether it's the parent whatever, but like, be cautious, be vigilant, be rational, be logical, just.
Speaker 2: With love the like my coworkers, that's kind of a fifty to fifty split.
Speaker 3: One of like I I kind of lost my cool at the break table, like one of them pulled the what we aren't at war or like, oh man, yeah, it.
Speaker 6: Only dropped twelve thirty pound bombs on them.
Speaker 3: I was like, you want to really fucking play legal, legal legal right now? Like Jesus fucking Christ, that's only.
Speaker 6: The largest non nuclear warhead or non nuclear Uh fucking I think it was, or the moabs bigger.
Speaker 15: I think it.
Speaker 6: Maybe the moabs are bigger, but I think the bunker buster is more massive.
Speaker 3: If I really had my wits about me, I would have been like, well, we need to contact the Vietnam War Memorial people and like tell them to etch that war shit off, and turned into conflict because they're fucking retarded and wrong. But either way, like I said, that's a that's a fifty to fifty split there you start really getting it, like the younger.
Speaker 2: Forty thirty envelope.
Speaker 3: Man, there's this fuck this shit, not necessarily in like a good way, like on our side or any of that, but I mean I'm saying what I'm fearful from that side is more like, well, why the fuck would I do anything for this fucking country?
Speaker 2: And it's a hard argument to argue against.
Speaker 6: So yeah, No, I was covering this morning. One of the things that everyone's getting upset about Candice Owans right now, with which, as I've said, I don't know, I'm opening to the idea perhaps she's sort of controlled lot, but she's right about this is one of the things that they were God damn it. What I totally just lost What the fuck was I just talking about?
Speaker 2: What was candas Owans controlled up?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: What did you just say?
Speaker 14: I was?
Speaker 2: Kids are like fuck this shit, fuck it, I'm not gonna fight for this country.
Speaker 6: Oh oh that is okay. I remember what she told people to leave the military. That's what I was getting at. And so everyone's clutching their pearls and being like, oh no, you would tell them to leave.
Speaker 10: It's like this, yeah, yeah joined the military.
Speaker 6: Well I wouldn't. I mean, and I explained it. It's like I probably wouldn't tell them to like just dessert, because that's not But there's other ways you can go. You're you could conscience subject to like and even then it's not even likely to be a dishonorable discharge. Also, on top of that, it's like even if it was all those things, that's like I don't know that the idea, like what what is so what? Like I don't know, maybe you could make the case it's like a little bit ridiculous, a little bit flying off the handle and you're just just deserting or whatever, But it's like, I don't know, there's not really much more of an honorable thing a human being can do. Aside from separate themselves from the murder entity that they're they associate themselves with the.
Speaker 2: Self emulliation in front of an embassy. Wasn't that a good idea?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a that's that's peak.
Speaker 10: If you don't care about your own well being, absolutely, at least you're sending a message like, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, there's better ways of preserving yourself and sending a message hey man, poor taste joke.
Speaker 10: But yeah, well look man, I'm not like, okay, honestly, buddy, I don't need your like, uh, you know, as far as like to be lectured, but any sort of like ethical foundation in terms of like making a joke, because obviously you have to be psychologically unwell to self immolate, and I mean that that should be being said. Yeah, yeah, okay, that's fine. But but in no way are you irrational thinking human being in that moment. So I think you should be able to make a joke about anything in the world. So I, well know, what do I think we should not make jokes about a self immolator. I think basically you deserve it if that's your choice. I mean, come on, now, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I don't mean to cut you off.
Speaker 3: I got one last little thing before my add and drunkenness kicks me off.
Speaker 2: I noticed, like the quote unquote Resistance.
Speaker 3: The Candice, the Tucker, the Dave, the Whoever's that, a lot of us probably share whatever is in the younger. If you look at their content, there's about a six seven there's a large gap of content. None of them, none of them had anything going during this time and whatever coincidence, maybe not, maybe so, but guys like you, there's a few, I mean.
Speaker 2: Kind of the was probably more genuine.
Speaker 3: Guys were I mean constant updates or whatever, blah blah blah, And just something I noticed.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody else did.
Speaker 6: But I mean you talking about references. Sorry, I mean, if you gotta get this fine, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm fine. You're talking about reference to like updating what's going on Israel stuff. You're saying our people were more on it is that you're saying.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying, like guys like y'all, are are these in my what I'm saying more genuine smaller podcasts.
Speaker 10: Or shows or what.
Speaker 3: But I mean you still doing your daily updates or blah blah. I know y'all were doing that live show or that show elsewhere, but like you're Candae Owen, You're you're the I don't know what term or what stupid term is about to be labeled on these people, the candas Owens, the Tucker Carlson's, the Dave Smith, the again. I listened to all of them, and I like it and whatnot, but there's something fishy. But all of them were like there was no content coming out of them during like the holy shit, what the world is going into war?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well you know what I mean. And I mean I get that, like I.
Speaker 2: Said, might just be coincidence, but just something I noticed.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I think Candice had just had a kid, so yeah, but I don't know about the rest of them. So but yeah, I get what you mean. Yeah, so but yeah, maybe this wasn't business hours. I mean they did, like it seemed like they almost like purposely pop shit off, like right at fucking on Saturday. It was like, because there's what it literally was a Saturday. It's like, for real, you choose a Saturday for the ship to pop off? Like I don't know, I mean, yeah, no, one's really creating content during that time usually, so they kind of it was almost like they did it on purpose. So I got all right, man, well we'll let you go. Let's see if maybe we get another one in the chat. See another one from the chat in here, or another you know what I mean, another one of the people out there if they want to join in, call in seawelts. Who we got I see some of y'all back there. Let us know if you want to join who else? We got jewels? You said you got somebody? Okay, there's a bunch of people back there. I promise they just don't want to join.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 6: What do we got here? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we we're supposed to watch this.
Speaker 10: Yeah mh, there's gonna be an ad though, I guarantee it. Play it real quicky.
Speaker 12: We can bring up that article that I had.
Speaker 10: What's that have it down the street from about.
Speaker 13: Yeah? Let him?
Speaker 6: Let him. Let's watch Austin's video. He's a he's going for they had to clear out. But then, uh, yeah, let's get that article brought up because I'm interested. Yeah, you had a palate, you had one of the sleeper cells down the road from you. Didn't you Jewel? Yeah, dude, like they were. They've been tracking you. So they've been uh yeah, they got like a little solo cup attached to your wall and they were listening in.
Speaker 12: So yeah, there's some wires about the area.
Speaker 6: So I don't know. Went to back up real quick, I'll read the subtitles for the people. Are you aware of the reasons for your detention? Yes, I'm aware. Please explain the circumstances surrounding your crime. Yes, I understand. Explain what you did. I attempted to murder a child. Where did this happen? At Jesus Christ Airport in Moscow? What was your motive? My motive? I don't know. It's in the influence of drugs. Okay, come on, yeah, that's it. That's basically okay, well that's it then yeah, okay, well there you go, guys. It's the weed made him do it. Case closed.
Speaker 10: It's super strange, dude, but you go into it. And basically this guy's thirty one years old. Now this is strange. He's a nuclear power plant construction worker. And and I thought that was very interesting and we're worth you know, it's very notable. As far as I'm concerned, especially considering the conflict as it is playing out, and you have this guy picking up and hurling this this Iranian child, right, who's just he's such a small toddler. But basically this is minutes apparently minutes after he and his mother had fled the bombing in Iran, that they had arrived in Russia and then this took place. Right, So this was eighteen month old and had serious skull fractures, spe injuries, was in a coma and uh, anyway, it's it's super crazy to watch that video. But uh, he was apparently returning home after failing these drug tests, is what they say. And uh, an alcohol drug an alcohol check for a job in Egypt is what he Yeah, he had apparently been returning home through Moscow at the time. And again consider that, right, like this dude nuclear power plant construction worker. It's very strange and yeah, absolutely so anyway, he just goes on to uh to claim that, yeah, he he has no reason to know why he attempted to murder this child, but he.
Speaker 6: Can be punished with hard labor until he's feeble with old age. Fucking fuck, yeah, Russia.
Speaker 10: Isn't that fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I love it, dude, but yeah, I'm here for it. Fuck you, dude, I mean, suck him.
Speaker 10: If you watch that video, like, yeah, that dude, they're leading.
Speaker 6: Do you see that? Go back the last quote. Do you see the last the quote that they ended it off with. It's just so ridiculous how they keep leaning into this. It's so silly. I mean, maybe they're really still against like marijuana over there in Russia big time, but uh, oh nevermind, croll up, my bad. I thought it ended earlier. It said, uh, grow up in our country. Drug addiction is like a disease. It's not a disease. It's my position. He's an absolute monster. Criminals should be judged the most severe manner for what he did. So it's like so they literally go to like, oh it's it's like a disease, but it's not a disease. Try to be like already preempting the like oh you know it was a zz what no, so so retarded, so weird make that case. But I mean, okay, whatever he was, the weed did it. It wasn't the judaism, guys.
Speaker 11: It was the.
Speaker 6: Marijuana, I mean, the greater Yeah, all right, julis you go at that sleep or cell you said you got the article.
Speaker 13: By the way, I'm sorry they've they've been arguing in your YouTube chat and it's it's.
Speaker 12: Cracking me up.
Speaker 6: Oh are they arguing right now?
Speaker 12: About like three or four people arguing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Man, maybe not that many, but here pulled this up.
Speaker 10: Did you see Diddy's defense team, by the way, was was claiming.
Speaker 6: They are. You don't whether they dropped drop charges some of the charges.
Speaker 10: Is that what you're about? Not not only that, they claim they were going to evoke the Iran the Iranian conflict in in their in their final statements, which I thought was I thought was so.
Speaker 6: Funnymo's kid, not Cuomo. It's a Komy's kid, isn't it.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, it's comy. Yeah, daughter right something. Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 12: Numeroal you posted it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 13: Whoever this guy is, I don't want to remove you from Yeah, I mean, whatever's the check, but it's it's weird, very odd.
Speaker 6: He really tells me about Gary the numbers guy. It's like, I think this might be Gary the numbers guy that just enters random chats or something like. I don't know. Maybe you got really offended. And I said, when that was brought up the other day in the morning show, I go, I'm not even interested in having that guy on my show. I don't know anything about Gary the numbers guy other than clips i've seen him, but something about him he just strikes me as a skeeviee friend if you know who that is that hits. But go ahead, let's watch this.
Speaker 13: He's awful in This is over at Grand Openings and.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, dude, Grand Opening bro that skip button there.
Speaker 11: But after immigration officials arrested and Iranian man and gluckstat.
Speaker 5: When you're side obtaining exclusive video of the ice around Jewels that is at a gas station in Gluckstam Sunday afternoon, Fields gets an exclusive video of the Russian he's here then.
Speaker 14: It looks like he's floating well with one employee, someone Homeland Security was searching for, and after learning the details, those in the community say the situation really hit home.
Speaker 6: He talks funny till you can see ice ages.
Speaker 14: Placing the suspect and handcuffs and walking him to the back of a police unit. The arrest took place at the Junction gas station off Old Jackson Road Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 10: See back.
Speaker 14: In October of twenty seventeen, the US government terminated Yourself Marider residency. This was after determining that he lied on his original visa application and committed potential marriage fraud. In February of this year, Marito was listed as a known or suspected terrorist. The arrest comes after President Donald Trump announced the strike on three Iranian nuclear sites a day before. A total of eleven Iranians were arrested in the United States over the.
Speaker 13: You get him being one of them, that's what that crazy man right there, you go, there's where the sleeper cell claims are coming from.
Speaker 6: From jewels neck of the woods.
Speaker 10: Dude, fucking jewels.
Speaker 6: They were going, they were going straight in the woods like they know where that they know where they need to cut the narratives off that they go that the fucking anoky ship. Cut that the fuck out.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, hey, hey, we're talking about the deities.
Speaker 10: Guy, right man. That is crazy though, that they would actually make the statement that this dude is an Iranian terrorist though, what where the what were the like key pieces of evidence that they pointed to.
Speaker 13: That he was listed as a as a known on his form to get into the country whatever.
Speaker 10: That is, that's it.
Speaker 12: He lied, So I mean, yeah, but who knows, man, I have like.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm wondering. I just want I would like to know, like what they discovered at his residents or you know, if there if there was any sort of like legitimate ties to an organization that was clearly attempting to pursue like terrorist actions.
Speaker 12: I'll see if I can find out more. I have a neighbor who's a a cop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hate.
Speaker 13: Yeah with I mean, you know, if I find anything else, I just that's crazy, that's yeah.
Speaker 10: I want to hear some just some domestic gladio connections to some of these Raneum sleeper cells, because that would make a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 6: You know, I want to hear what you guys' favorite number is.
Speaker 10: Man, I don't give a fuck. To be honest, I do know that uh specific numbers seem to reoccur far too often. But I also those those numbers I'm hyper aware of.
Speaker 6: So it's like it means ye, that's it's almost like it's on purpose, like they do that on purpose. That if we hide and no, if you even try to find us, you'll lose your fucking mind.
Speaker 10: So exactly exactly what happens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So it's like, how about just don't you fucking weirdos?
Speaker 10: Yeah, there's gotta be a better way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is. Like the problem is like, this is what they do that the weird esoteric occult like deep level shit. They do hide that stuff in symbolism and numbers and so that is like obscured. But you do have to ground things in facts in order to build scale off of that. So it is like, this is why numbers, numerology, symbolism is such a weak foundation if you're starting from there. But if you're starting from oh here, I've studied the Franklin scandal and I'm aware of Banasi. You made these claims about this and that, and then you're like, okay, there's also these claims of you know, uh, you know SRA and then oh wow, look at this sate, this satanic component that, and you're building off of that. You're not jumping from ice thirty three a lot, and let's let's see, let's wonder what that means. M. You like, sometimes it's just fucking thirty three, dude.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 10: Oh dude, I will say it was kind of hilarious that at the end of Night two, me, me and Top's cousin basically like this boomer, this wasted boomer, tried to recruit us into the Moose Lodge, right and yeah, dude, I was like what, I want to fuck some kids? Like what is going on?
Speaker 1: And uh?
Speaker 10: And this is like just after like me and Brad were discussing like the Moose Lodge that is that like an offshoot of the Elk Lodge and it's it definitely free, free Masonic. Uh, you know, ordered one hundred percent affiliated.
Speaker 6: Was just like you did you? Did you hear about? Actually this was one of the morning show. It's always I forget what's what we've covered it? Did you did?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 6: Didn't cover on the in this show the fucking weird.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 6: I believe it's some sort of sex therapy or something, and I believe it was the thing in Israel and there was like one of the things they did. I'm prettyciately it literally imported a moose and fucking slid his throat as part of their fucking like shit and like essentially like ritual. I'll have to find it. I swear it was like a and so it's like brings new thing to the moose thing, and you kind of think about it if like if you did ritually sacrifice a moose, I could see how that'd be pretty dramatic, like if you're aware of how like tall they are, because like you gotta reach up to slit their throat and you're literally bathing yourself in the blood. Like, I could see how that could be pretty demonic or something like wild rituals out of that.
Speaker 10: So yeah, yeah, I definitely know. Like in the Concora episode, right and Brian McDermott I think that was the name of the child went missing. They found him in the river Iron or any I can't remember the name of it, and they had to like lower as soon as they had to lower the level of the river itself, and then they discovered his body all charred and had been burned. The left arm was chopped off in the ritualistic murder, and uh yeah, his skin was like removed, like dude, it was. It was a one of those extraordinary cases. And he was one of a few children who was who had been kidnapped and abducted during this time. All connects back to the Conchorus scandal. Right, and and they were looting that boys home. But still that ritualistic murder of Brian McDermott, I'll never forget because you had an individual child who was very much reminded me of like a Regina loof reminded me of of Paul Banassi, you know, who was essentially just you know, just sadistically abused in the context of the network, but then utilized in the framework of the procurement of other children and then also in the actual ritualistic sacrifices themselves. You know, so they themselves would play a play a role and as they witness you know, the the the unfortunate blood ritual and apparently that is what they would do. They would have an orgy in the blood of the ritualistically sacrificed, uh, you know, priority target and and sliced them at certain points at certain areas as they like sucked each other's dicks and like it was like legitimately crazy, I'm not even playing man as the blood like drenched over them.
Speaker 12: Magic.
Speaker 10: Yes, this is it sex magic. But but yeah, they were consuming it as well, right, which was very as a key key component of that. And it was they were all in these white this white gown, ritualistic gown and garb and yeah, it's yeah, sorry, guys, I always bring it back to the blood orgies.
Speaker 6: But that's where the fun stuff is at. That's what that's what you get into politics for. Isn't that what we all got into politics for the blood orgies. That's what I got into it for. I don't know about you, guys, the blood orgies. Look at all blood orgies.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, if we don't have a crazy techno musing music going and sprinklers with blood while we have sex, what what kind of party is this?
Speaker 10: My god? But anyway, buddy, I don't know. I've just been uh, I'm kind of excited to get back into my process, you know, figure out exactly what I'm willing to prioritize for the next project. But meanwhile, you see these like mayoral candidates who are achieving real success. Like right, I almost pulled up that guy, that socialist democrat who's.
Speaker 6: Apparently everyone's freaking out about. Guys, it's like everyone has it wrong. It does seem like everyone has it just a little bit off.
Speaker 10: So absolutely, I mean the guy was like it was like Jews for for Zohrn or whatever the hell. I don't even know how to pronounce his name, but that was legitimately real as far as like the first thing he says he's going to do is you know what was it? He was going to root out bigotry by by increasing the funding eight for hate crime prevention programs, and he specifically mentioned He's specifically mentioned Anty's semotism, and like it was kind of a crazy clip on MSNBC where he's just clearly proving out that right, what were they saying that The right was like talking about how he's going to pursue sharia law in New York City, And it's just laughable because he's so clearly compromised, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: He strikes me as like just a generic like sort of progressive leaning neolib that's all he is. And everyone's freaking out like, oh my god, like all the boomer Republicans like, oh my god, he's gonna I mean, it's been pretty funny. I actually have it bookmarked and I think I might cover tomorrow the back and forth between Matt Walsh and Sneako. Have you seen it? Because Snico, like I reach it's kind of like a perfect little microcosm of what we're describing right here, because it's like Sneko, like the fucking idiot he is, comes in and is like, oh, this guy's.
Speaker 8: Mega based and he's saying fuck Israel and he's like he's Muslim and he's gonna.
Speaker 6: Oh fucking yeah, fuck you juice and like and it's like, dude, you're a fucking idiot and you're so off. And then Matt Wallsh is like, hey, dude, this guy wants to like is like pro castrating children and this and that and like against all these things you purport to be, you know, for uh, what the hell? And he's like you were for Benchhapiro and he's like yes, but I mean right. So it's kind of like a pervile microcaus of like what's going on. And then there is also the component too of like what is was the need? The libs are kind of screeching about him too, but I forget the angle they're upset about. It seems like everyone's upset that he's means something big when he does just kind of seem like a slightly progressive, winning neolib about it.
Speaker 10: Definitely, But we do have like there's a vice mayor in uh In, La. And dude, her name is Cynthia Gonzalez, and she's calling for uh She's basically calling for these criminal gangs, these Mexican gangs, to essentially commit violent crimes against ice, which it's worthwhile at least, like the video itself, if you come across it just to see like a public official legitimately, you know, calling for that is very strange to witness. But no matter where you stand on the on the immigration right, as far as just the issue itself, but I think we.
Speaker 6: Still can agree that we are fine with gangs going after elected officials. That's one thing I agree on. I'm not saying you should do it or that I'm going to do it, But if gangs are going to take it up on their own, on their own impetus, far be it for me to get in the in between any sort of organized crime dealings sounds like their own deal that they should, you know whatever, that's their own thing. I neither support, you know, nor you know, condemn. It's just kind of a just a you know, three liberty thing. It's just a cycle that occurs occasionally, and if you got to have the mob do it whatever. But I think I was gonna I was gonna bring this in for a landing. But Austin, you got anything else? I think Jules is is frantic to go bang his beautiful wife or something. Oh my god, dude, He's like, let's get out of here, dude.
Speaker 10: I got And I just I will say one last thing because I know before just the news cycle, so as far as just the rate of the doom cycle, as far as just this, you know, consistently, all I'm witnessing is like everything's just being very much misdirected. As far as attention, there's very quickly do things just kind of fall to the wayside, no longer taking priority, no longer even in the definitely not in the forefront of the minds of the the average general public, you know, average individual or the general public. But it's still important to kind of like remember the fact, like you remember when I brought up that video about Tulci Gabbard, right, potentially as far as just Derek Bro's kind of approaching her the w Hey World Economic Forum, Future Future Global Global Leaders program and yeah, now she's playing the role of Colin Powell. We have zero evidence that you may not even have gun her full debut, like it looked like it may not have. It looked like we got the stage show rolled out, but it didn't go as intended. It does look like something went off, but so it's like she didn't even really get to play her part the way she was supposed to, is what it looks like. I mean, I'm sure they'll come up with some new stage, new stage show, but fuck, I mean, hey, you're gonna have to do it again, I think maybe, or you don't get the same role as before. Now you're just tree and background as opposed to like a cool main character like a Colin Powell.
Speaker 6: So right, so it's a it is that the feeling you got too, And am I a little bit correct there? That's what it feels like that like, oh, they rolled all this stuff out, because it feels like everything all all the elements, as if it was like a mad lib or whatever, but yet something seemed like it didn't completely go through. So so it was like, oh they got they gotta reset and do the fucking stage show again and get it right this time, is what I think.
Speaker 10: So yeah, and who knows as far as like what role you are tasked with based on like what level of punishment you deserve in terms of like how much you need to fall in line with the permanent establishment narrative. So I'm always wondering when they're like hanging out their own assets to lose credibility in certain ways, like it could very much be uh strategic, you know. And so I just like I just saw it, and I saw in her soul that she didn't want to fucking be there, you know what I mean, Like it really seemed that way. It seemed like she was just like I have to do this, you know, not not as if she was like morally opposed. I don't know, I don't know the person, but but I will say, like i've you you already know, I've been very much skeptical of her and questioning her the you knows, just the reality of her credibility. I think she's definitely been compromised for a long time. And and that's what I've been concerned with. I wasn't certain, but I was very much leaning that direction. And and yeah, I mean, every single time we seem to be vindicated, it's very unfortunate to witness, man, you know. So here we are again kind of taking a victory Lap, although we don't really want to in any real way as far as the unfortunate consequences that are playing out here. So anyway, man, yeah, I'll let you guys go.
Speaker 6: But yeah, let's get out of your brothers. I forgot I know why Jewels is trying to get out of here. He's got a watch party, so I guess a little bit plug for Jewels. He's getting ready to a watch party for for twin Peaks, so I think season two, I know, for those that are into that.
Speaker 12: And there you go.
Speaker 10: H good ship, buddy.
Speaker 6: What appose you got?
Speaker 13: Jewels of the Gray Pilled Patreon, Patreon dot com, slash gray Pill podcast doing esotery book reviews every Saturday morning with Subliminal Messenger.
Speaker 12: Those are only two like those don't stream to the public at all. They never get released.
Speaker 13: Neither do these will watch parties that we do where we obviously analyze the show and I'm a big fan of David Lynch.
Speaker 1: So uh.
Speaker 13: And then the eloheam etymologies they dropped there for about a week before they go to the public.
Speaker 12: You get stickers, you get linked to the discord, even though we I don't really get on there.
Speaker 6: That much.
Speaker 13: But yeah, Twitter, gray Pool Pod, Instagram, great Poled, Underscore podcast guys. I'm on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and yeah, just dropped a new eloheam Etymology.
Speaker 12: Actually uh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know what I have planned for this weekend, but just stay stay posted. Oh yeah, oh yeah, just well just went on nephel and Death Squad, so.
Speaker 18: Uh, I'm just kidding, just kidd okay, Yeah, guys, thank you.
Speaker 12: It's a great show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hey, thanks for moving the show, you guys. Like, honestly, I appreciate it. I felt like total ship when I woke up on Monday, and honestly I really thought that because it was funny I took. So I took United to Orlando, right, and the trip out was awesome, like it honestly I got. I slept through the flight that the the Boeing was like newer so it was actually comfortable, you know what I mean. They had screens in the headsets and ship. But then on the way back, I was like, and I had specifically decided like now I'm not gonna wear zip up puddy and ship because I was actually hot on the flight out and uh, and so I decide I'm gonna put my zip up like in my suitcase. And then I get on the flight and I'm I'm coming back home, and dude, I was so fucking cold for like five and a half hours. I had like my arms like like huddled around my triceps and my elbows like trying to stay warm, dude. And then I was surrounded by like five people who were just like hacking and fucking sniveling and using hand sanitizer and.
Speaker 13: Shit, So you were sick when you were like on the way back, I.
Speaker 10: Thought that I got sick from those people who were next to me, yeah, because I got stuck on the tarmac for like an hour with them when I got to Lax two, and I was like just a little annoyed by that, And so I for sure it was in. It was in my conscious mind, like I could potentially get sick, right, But then I started seeing all these posts from people like Toad like put off one of his shows because he was feeling like shit. And then all of a sudden, I saw this fucking people tweeting like did anybody else get the Brohemian.
Speaker 12: And the extremists are okay? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Well uh well then uh I fucking texted Sam because Sam, Sam texted on Monday, We're supposed to do whatever this is, and I was like, dude, I can't do it, man, like I feel terrible, and he instantly texted Bohemian Grove aids or bro Grove aids basically right. And so there is a rumor that's circulating on Twitter right now that Sam Tripley gave all of us aids at bro Grove.
Speaker 12: Last time.
Speaker 13: I think Jay Dyer had like a fever or something in and he couldn't go on. So, oh know, man, spiritual warfare.
Speaker 6: That's so funny attacking bro Grove. M all right, what are you working on? And we're gonna we're get some content soon. We're gonna you're doing a deep dive on rate miss Rachel or something something more.
Speaker 10: Lighthearted, more light hearted, Jesus dude, Honestly, I was thinking social engineering, you know, something like the Esslin Institute, because it does feel like Tavistock West Coast, like you know, the the New Age Tavistock that I mean what Hunter S. Thompson was even like a security guard. There wasn't he. But yeah, rage child, it was you that started the rumor. You piece of shit. But uh, anyway, but yeah, I will say, man, I love seeing you this weekend, brother, and it was nothing but a good time. So I appreciate you as always.
Speaker 6: Man, and and he moved to Florida. We make this a regular thing, I know, man, that would be a lot of fun. Problem is, like, the only other people that are nearby us that could make content, and you know, with Clint having a studio, well those bridges are burned, so it's just being Clint. So it's like we could do like every down then be like, well you let's use your studio. But it's like, I know, it's a two hour drive for just what a normal one V one. I don't know, it just feels weird. It's like I don't know, right, but uh yeah, anyways, sorry to be cut off, Go ahead.
Speaker 10: But no, you're good books. Yeah no, I just uh, you guys know where to find me, obviously, but but it's just the Underclass Podcast obviously, and Patreon dot com slash the Underclass Podcast the best place to support me for sure. But but yeah, I just want to say, man, honestly, it really did feel like this weekend was like a physical manifestation of everything we've been working toward and and uh yeah, and and I just think that there's a lot of hope and inspiration that just that philosophical framework and mindset, you know. And and I think that what we're doing is what we should be doing. It's the only way to opt out, it's the only way to create alternative systems. And and uh man, thank god, we're pursuing something worthwhile, right And so that's all I really have to say, because it inspired me to to kind of just see people who have real moral values and are attempting to kind of stand tall on those principles on a daily basis and then find each other like that. It's just beautiful.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I love you. I love you to brother. I'm glad, glad we got to hang out. And uh yeah, it is is a bummer. Some things that go as planned, you know, things have shifted. But I do think actually good things. I'll be able to refocus some stuff, do some things that I wanted to do for a while now, maybe start getting a little bit more into some research writings, stuff like that. But a lot of things in the work, I mean, hell, even more on the OKC front. So things that come on there some big stuff, I think, so I think it should be an interesting year, especially if you like the sort of stuff I do. Yeah, I am not the kind of guy who goes and does you know, hunts for big names or does huge you know number, but I am. I am interested in the work so and I think if you are someone who's interested in the work, you'll be interested in the same stuff I am. And I try to have fun along the way. But if you so, if you like what I'm doing, you like what Austin's doing as well? Uh, you know, make sure leave, like, share, subscribe, comment, a lave, a fire starting review on iTunes or Spotify or any one of our videos to boost that. And you don't have to chip in a buck that way. But if you do want to chip in money to support what I'm doing, go over to patroon dot com says no way, who is a twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks that gives you access to the early episodes. I do want it, but one to two or so a week, usually about four or so behind the paywall at any given time, so it's weeks of paywall content You're also gonna add for you RSS feed and you get access to the pre show on Already Dead, which is what we do today, and also get priority in the call ins. And yeah, and I give a big shout out to my sponsors every one of these because I love them, because they give me the most money, so I love them the most. And I have Mike used to be my coast and targeting at Targing Tote, also at Abrogate ds as ze ov A c k At underscoring Ysial Tim Tuttle at John Cleebull just saying that one's prosterity. Don't even think he gives me money anymore. But just because I love the homie Will Bells, let's just glue bay Rabbi Wine big fan of show, Tory Mate and then Jordan Peterson. Uh with that, guys, we will see you on Tuesday at nine thirty pm. We need to get some guests on here. Guys, make suggestions how you guys get guests. If you guys want guests on the show, what you do is ask people, Well you do, but I'm telling you the move is to get audiences. I can tell you this from Tower Gang that was the movie. You get your audience. You guys need to get Alonge. You need to tag me, Tag Austin, tag whoever you want. I want Kurt Metzker in the show. That's who I fuck want the show because a huge I love Kurt. He's great. I'd probably get you to pull your sam strings, but it just feels gay. I'd rather be authentic. I'd rather be authentic and just be like I'd rather be authentic and just be like the fans, like made it happen or something. So but either way, but yeah, anyways, you're okay, I'm not reading that butt. But guys, we're getting out of here. Lovey all. We'll see in Tuesday. I'll be back. I'll be it should be in tomorrow for a morning dump who like for those who like my morning show. The time's a little bit off. I've been doing summer hours eleven am, but I think I might go a little bit early tomorrow because I got to drop off the Kidy. But go ahead, Austin, you had something else before we.
Speaker 10: Get my bat in my bed. I will say thank you, brother, because uh, you just shouting out you know obviously that that I would be a good resource for for the Vegas shooting. Like all I did was talk to talk to Jake and his producer about at least like about that. Uh, he hit me up. I think we were gonna make that happen, so they might do a fucking Vegas episode in Vegas, which would be definitely a lot is cool, dude, I.
Speaker 6: Didn't even think about that. You guys should almost like a dude. I wonder if there's to.
Speaker 10: The Mandolai Bay or something.
Speaker 6: Shit, if you could get fuck that probably be too hard, but like, if you could get some sort of view, there was some way to get like a room to get a view.
Speaker 10: Or something, rent the oh my god, rent the room due it would be epic as fuck, honestly to do the podcast from the.
Speaker 6: Room that oh I know we're trying to end and Jewels is probably like what the fuck? But you saw the new footage that came You saw the new footage that came out recently, right, I want to make sure you're aware of that.
Speaker 10: What the footage new Vegas footage?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, just make sure you're aware because that was huge stuff. So just okay, whatever, all right, guys, we're gonna get out of here. I just want to make sure you were at least aware of that before you reattached the attack of that. Uh but yeah, I guess we'll see y'all on Tuesday. For those who like what I do, I should be in probably around ten ten thirty tomorrow, a little bit early. But with that, guys, we're out of here. See y'all. I love you, Bye bye,