Speaker 1: Welcome to Financial Issues, where we help you steward faithfully by honoring God with your investments. Now listen in as we give.
Speaker 2: You the practical tools and advice you need to become a biblically responsible investor.
Speaker 3: This is Financial Issues, where we help you defund darkness and fund the light by investing with biblical integrity.
Speaker 2: Focus. Friday, folks. Great to have you today.
Speaker 3: Over time, You're calls and questions, all the good stuff on Friday. Seth y Dinski here with you, Sam Case in the control room, and we've got your host, Mark Manila with.
Speaker 2: Us as well.
Speaker 4: Mark.
Speaker 2: Good morning to you, brother, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good to be here on this overtime Friday. So I so love these Fridays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're pretty I really do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a fun time. Yeah, I got to answer all these questions.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed, Yeah, I love it. And maybe it's something we should do, you know, more often.
Speaker 2: Who knows wouldn't be special?
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true. Yeah, maybe we shou just keep it to Friday. We'll see what the chat says about all that. The phone number is six ten three six three eleven ten. That's the number to call in get your calls queued up right now, folks, we want to devote this show to you, answering your questions. Anything you got financial, we'd love to help you join the live broadcast again the number six ten three six three eleven ten. So, guys, the topic of the day here, a little stock breakdown. We're calling it Sam Love hurts app Lovin heartbreaker or bargain maker breaker.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, a little little friend. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So Mark, we got a good question here.
Speaker 1: There goes our budgets Sam for our music anymore.
Speaker 6: We just need Sam singing.
Speaker 1: That's all we need.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm such a bad singer when it count as parody, so we can get away.
Speaker 2: So Mark, there's a question we got from Scott, one of our partners.
Speaker 3: He's sixty two years old, and he's saying this in light a couple downgrades for Apple Love and since its earnings release, are you still confident in their growth prospects? Just curious your thoughts. So Mark break this down for us, what do we make of app Lovin?
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's an interesting question. Thanks for asking it. First thing right off the spot here, But you know this is one of those weird socks that I have to say is worth taking a look at.
Speaker 1: It really is because.
Speaker 5: App Loving, I mean, second quarter revenue was one point nine billion over one point nine billion, up fifty three percent year over year. Think about that. Revenues are up fifty three percent year over year. We see the company generated eight hundred and sixty three million of free cash flow. Those aren't numbers from a company's businesses suddenly just falling apart. This is a strong company, a company that's growing. We see earnings growing, we see revenues growing, not just slightly, but way beyond its competition and way beyond the markets in general, and yet it stock keeps falling. So I think, really, this is one of those learning times when we say, okay, well, the evaluations for the first half of the year were so high and so tight there was no room for disappointment. Wall Street had had their desires on what they wanted to see app Loving do, and even though app Loving came in within the parameters of that, it was at the lower end. So institutional investors started pulling back because of that, and it pulled back really hard. What do we down thirty fifty percent on this this year?
Speaker 7: Day is around fifty four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just really ugly on that. Yet this company's growth spurts and what's going on with it and the projections for years to come is incredible.
Speaker 1: So is it a heartbreaker or is it a deal maker?
Speaker 5: Well? Quite frankly, this price, I don't know why anybody wouldn't get in at this point, considering that their revenues are supposed to be up what fifty percent seventy percent for next year and it just keeps growing. Q three guidance is supposed to be two billion dollars over two billion dollars. That's incredible. But you know, you can't, you can't can't. You can't argue with price, I guess is what's coming down. So a lot of traders will say get out of it and don't get near it until it turns around. Now, I will say, there are a few other things, like I'm unhappy with their debt, okay, but their debt is well covered and that debt can come down real quickly when you.
Speaker 1: See the free cash flow that they're generating.
Speaker 5: So I don't have the biggest problem with that debt as I would with another company who has that debt and doesn't have the revenues and the earnings that they're and the earnings and the revenue growth and earnings growth that is being projected. So when I look at this, uh seth, I'm seeing a blue light.
Speaker 1: Special, That's what I'm seeing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you already own it, I don't know why you would jump ship at this point. I mean, it hasn't bounced really yet, but it could anytime and start growing again.
Speaker 7: What about dollar cost averaging because it has taken a beating?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: What do you mean just if you're you're down like a good forty fifty? It would it be now the time?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have any problems. I would have no problems with that.
Speaker 5: It's you know, bring it back up to your your entry level three percent, five percent, whatever you go in at on an individual stock, I don't have any problems with that. My opinion on it is it has a lot of potential. Now, I did dig a little deeper and found that the SEC was looking into them last year or the beginning of this year for some sort of possible violation. But there's been no charges, there's been no follow up. And I will tell you from the years of being in business I've seen SEC investigations and they just don't ever close those. They open them, but if they don't find anything, they don't write your letter and say, Okay, we didn't find anything, You're good. What they do is they just leave it open forever.
Speaker 7: It's like a central investigation. They just keep on going.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, even if they're not investigating you anymore, they just don't take the.
Speaker 1: Time to close it or to say we were wrong.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: So I don't know where that's going to go, or if they'll end up getting fined for something, which I don't understand at this point since there's been no charges or no.
Speaker 1: Nothing like that. So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I remember earlier this year, this stock was really taking a hit because it was kind of caught up in the narrative that you know, software's over, AI is going to take.
Speaker 5: Well, that was a big part the pulldown, right, and everybody forgot AI is software, right, So who's going to adopt adapt that the fastest software U creators or other people. Obviously the software creators have adapted the AI faster than anybody else.
Speaker 4: Now, that was.
Speaker 5: Another thing that they got slapped for by some analysts was that their implementation.
Speaker 1: Of AI and their algorithms.
Speaker 5: To to fine tune where to put the ads within the within the different apps, and that kind of stuff took longer than Wall Street wanted them to.
Speaker 1: You just got to say, you know, Wall Street back up.
Speaker 5: You know, so, Scott, look at I haven't lost confidence at all in app.
Speaker 1: I'm heartbroke.
Speaker 5: You know that my love app company has hurt me so with a negative fifty percent. But in any good relationship, there's healing, and this healing could make it a much stronger company as it starts coming back.
Speaker 4: Mark.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: So I'm not putting it on the cell list. I'm not even putting it on the whole list at this point. Now, if the SEC came out with some accusations and said they're going to pursue these in court, or they're gonna, uh, you know, there's gonna be fines and that kind of stuff, I might say, Okay, let's put this on hold for a while.
Speaker 1: But I haven't seen that happen. I don't see it happen.
Speaker 5: I can't find enough information to make me worry about it at this point. I don't think that I I don't think it's going to be a big deal. That's just my feelings on it. So all they did was help push it down. So it's at a buy. It's a blue light special. That's my feeling. Three years from now, we'll find out.
Speaker 3: For sure, Mark, would you say app love and might be one of those investments that we put on the line between growth and aggressive, like it's it's one of those ones that could move real really really, it could move, you know, it can move up and down basically.
Speaker 5: Well, the volatility in it has been pretty straight line down for a while.
Speaker 1: So it is labeled as aggressive.
Speaker 5: By Yeah, we do have it labeled as aggressive primarily for that.
Speaker 1: But the other thing is because of the financial steel.
Speaker 5: A company with pure financial steel would have debt way below where.
Speaker 1: This debt level is.
Speaker 5: This debt level of debt to equity is like one hundred and ten percent, Okay, so that's too high.
Speaker 1: As that comes down, which.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping to see over the next year or two, as that comes down, then it then we probably would pull it off the aggressive list and just put it as a solid company. But because that debt level and because of the volatility that we see, the downward volatility, we wanted to put on aggressive to let you know, well, this thing tomorrow could go straight up. People might realize, hey, this thing's taking a beating and I was listening to Financial Issues and they're saying they're staying behind it.
Speaker 1: Let's get in, you know so, and it could go straight up because of that.
Speaker 5: Oh not because of us, but or maybe I don't know, it happens for sure, Folks.
Speaker 2: Give us a ring six ten three six three eleven ten. Focus Friday. We want to hear from you six ten three six three eleven ten.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and after this break we'll be right back to start answering questions because that's what we do on Focus Friday.
Speaker 6: Six ten, three sixty three eleven ten.
Speaker 2: Folks, today's show is brought to you by you all.
Speaker 3: Thank you all so much, partners, listeners, monthly soldiers. Can't do what we do without you all making this ministry happen, so thank you so much. And if you want to be a part of it more than just listening to the show, but if you want to get involved and become a partner, you can do that at Financial issues dot org. You get access to everything we offer, including conference calls.
Speaker 2: We had one yesterday. Mark who's very interesting.
Speaker 3: All that and more for one hundred and thirty two dollars a year, you really can't beat it. I did want to say this as well, Mark, we have a great new resource on our website. We've partnered with free Will to be able to give our listeners the chance to freely make a will, a power of attorney, a trust, those important last planning documents. For you, George from the chat Mark say and free Will is a great new feature.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for it.
Speaker 3: If I can figure out a few more things and depart from procrastination station, it'll be.
Speaker 2: A great service. I hear that, George.
Speaker 5: George, look at it like a game instead of looking at it like something you have to do and therefore you're going to procrastinate. Look at it like, hey, I'm just gonna go in with into this and play with it to see what I can come up with, and then you know, get you started thinking about things like I remember, this is gonna sound really strange, but when my wife and I were going to Italy, I wanted to get the wills and everything in place just in case, you know, something happened in the trip.
Speaker 1: You never know when you escape. That's my family.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then you would know, you would know personally no.
Speaker 1: But so we were getting things in order. But I really didn't want to do it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: I I've done a state planning I've been on a state planning teams for thirty years and I really get tired of that. But I sat down, I started doing the will, started putting things together, and then you know, I got to the point of, you know, you make a list. One thing that is really cool you can leave in your will. You make a list of things of items, assets that you have and who you want to leave them to. Things that don't have titles or beneficiary statements or stuff like that. Like I have several guitars, and I started thinking, who do I want this guitar to go to. And every guitar, now you're going to think, I'm really weird, has a personality. And I started matching up the guitar personalities with my kids and who I wanted these guitars to go through. And it was a lot of fun, you know, and I just I just approached it a little different than something I have to do to make sure I take care of everybody to this can be fun. A will and a trust or a will, and durable powers attorney, healthcare powers of attorney.
Speaker 1: They can be a very exciting thing. Remember, this is the final act of a Stewart that you do before you before you go home to your father, and you can just take the time and enjoy it. It shouldn't be a hard thing. It shouldn't be ye sad thing. This is cool.
Speaker 5: This is part of the journey before I go. Anything that I'm left undone, I can take care of in this piece of paper here, So I really encourage you get into it.
Speaker 1: Make it a fun thing. Yeah amen.
Speaker 2: And no matter your age either.
Speaker 3: Here folks, please do not make the mistake of thinking, if you're in your thirties or forties now, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do that later.
Speaker 3: No, no, do it right now. The Lord has numbered your days. We don't know what that number is. He does not to be morbid about it. But we always need to be ready mark every day. And that's not just true financially, but spiritually as well. We've got to be ready for the day that the Lord calls us home or returns, because it could.
Speaker 1: Be today, absolutely could be todays. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, markets yesterday, guys were moderately pleased with another kind of light inflation reading.
Speaker 2: Two consecutive days.
Speaker 3: Of light inflation readings, I mean, two consecutive days with the markets being pretty happy. The Dow was just above the flat line. SMP and the Nasdaq both had nice days. The Russell two thousand up about a quarter percent, so good things over all there, Mark, this morning, I am seeing pretty pretty similarly here, pretty good overall dows down slightly, oils up a little bit, which isn't great, but the S and P and the NASDAK doing just fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's pretty flat, really, yeah, across the board, except for crude being well, crude's pretty flat too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd love to see that down around sixty. Yeah, that's a long ways to go. Absolutely, it's just war over with Mark.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you, can it happen without the war ending or do you think the ward?
Speaker 5: No, the war has stand, and even if the war ends will still have we'll still have Jahatis and crazy people all over the world trying to blow up energy infrastructure. So if I ran finally said we're done, come on, let's just be friends now, we still have problems from many other nations that that saw what I ran did and think they have power as well. Sure, so it's it's a long road, unfortunately, but I think our independence that we're developing and getting close to having here will change that drastically.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, six' ten three six three eleven, Ten, mark why don't we go to the phones?
Speaker 2: Here kelly is calling from the state Of. Illinois let's go talk To.
Speaker 5: Kelly, Hey, kelly welcome to financial. Issues this Is Focus. Friday what's on your mind? Today are you with? Us?
Speaker 8: Kelly? Yes, sorry, YES i purchased stand disc AND mu and made quite a bit of money and then the little crash happened AND i lost all of, it and Now i've got a little bit back AND i don't know what to.
Speaker 1: Do, well let's, see let's take a look here.
Speaker 4: In you is that neally?
Speaker 3: So micron unfortunately is not biblically. Responsible so if your heart is pricked to invest with biblical, INTEGRITY i would consider selling out OF mu, immediately regardless of the gainer.
Speaker 1: Loss what do you, Think mark Of?
Speaker 5: Micron, yeah, yeah, yeah it's thirty it's off the. Table we won't even evaluate that at this, point BECAUSE i, mean we won't do an analysis on, it because why it Defends. God what they're doing is compromising you or any other owner's ability to your relationship With god by participating in their sins the things that they're doing.
Speaker 1: Now Sand disk is a different.
Speaker 5: Story if we move over a Sand disc right, now we still have Sand disc gonna.
Speaker 1: Buy it's, aggressive but it's a.
Speaker 5: Bye When, kelly when you buy a company that has highly volatile pricing in the, stock you just have to sit back and let it. Run as long as it's financial issues. Steal as long as the balance sheet and the income statements are, strong which they are with say they're beyond, Strong they're incredibly. Strong you want to hold onto that for the long. Term it will take. Dips people will take profits off the table at. Times sometimes somebody will write something silly and it will cause people to knee jerk, reaction which you'll pull it. Back but this company has such potential and such strength That i'm very comfortable holding it. Myself my opinion is that we continue to hold. It if you already own it in you get rid Of, micron get rid of. It you don't want to be associated with, Them you don't want to be it's not just being. Associated but when you own a, stock And i'm sure you know, this but this is just for general. Listeners when you own a stock that Offends god because of what it does with either its, products, services or what it does with its, profits you are participating in that ownership of a. Stock buying a stock means you're an. Owner as an, owner you're a. Participant you may be only one one millionth of a, participant but you're a participant just the. Same so we don't want to do. That the first step to building a portfolio are picking your, stocks is to screen. It if it's, dirty valuator says it's offensive To, god we take it off the, Table we throw it, off and what's left is what we work. With and by the, way that's the majority of stocks on The New York Stock.
Speaker 1: Exhank so we don't have to.
Speaker 5: Cater to these Anti, god anti family companies that want to want our children to be perverted by sexual, immorality, prostitution addictive products and stuff like.
Speaker 1: That all righty oh good. O, well thank, You, Kelly thank You.
Speaker 3: Kelly and, Yeah, kelly one thing to just encourage you with as. Well just Like mark, said stocks like Sand, disk they're going to go up and down and up and.
Speaker 2: Down they're gonna be those road coaster, ones, Right.
Speaker 5: Mark but if you look at the history of Sand, disk it's good and has such. Potential when you have three year backlog on your, products that's a good.
Speaker 1: Thing that's a wonderful. Thing oh and another, thing selling Off, micron big.
Speaker 5: Deal we're going in the third quarter, here we're almost we're almost two tax lost harvesting. Times so that'll help all set some of the sands.
Speaker 1: Gains, yes, yeah for.
Speaker 4: Sure all, Right Thank, god bless, You.
Speaker 1: Thank, You, Ken thank, You, god bless.
Speaker 2: You that's, Great.
Speaker 3: Mark it's great to see someone who is thinking about these, things you. KNOW i mean when we buy a stock and then it goes up and then it shoots back, DOWN i get. IT i get the thought, of oh DID i make a. Mistake BUT i.
Speaker 2: Mean that's why we're long.
Speaker 6: Term.
Speaker 4: Mark.
Speaker 5: Right, well we were just talking About apple down over fifty. Percent yet the potential with that is very. Strong you, know if there was only two pillars in financial issues, field there's more than. That but, listen just for ease of, conversation one of those is. Weak the debt area is week, there but it's not so weak that it's that it scares me because it's highly supported by its cash flows which are. Increasing so it's it's revenues and earnings are increasing and they already covered it, substantially, uh more than was needed to feel comfortable about. It so you, know there's a lot of a lot of craziness in the. Market we get, that but, yeah you stick with the companies that have the financial issues steal and the potential app loving, does but so does Sand disks does even more So.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah right that there was like real gold, bars, yeah the Sand disk.
Speaker 1: Chips but justin.
Speaker 7: In the chat that we put a huge amount in app love in this week actually and you made him feel much much.
Speaker 1: Better so, well good Praise.
Speaker 5: Scott, YEAH a little pieces goes a long, way doesn't. It, yeah AND i see some of our lines are lighting, Up. Karen we only have a couple of minutes, left so if you would hang in there and we'll get to your call when we get back from a break here and uh and the number here is six send three six three eleven. Two we can fill up the rest of the lines so we can answer your questions because that's what we do On Focus, friday isn't it?
Speaker 1: That sure?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 3: Mark, hey speaking of Which, mark today is a very Special Focus. Friday today Is Grant ace's last day here at the, ministry And grant's been such a faithful member of the. Team might have to rush it in this, segment, Guys so maybe we can do it in the next segment if you want. To but, boy we we're just so thrilled to be able to Send grant. Off and we'll hear From grant a little bit later.
Speaker 1: On and that almost sounded.
Speaker 5: Cruel you, know we're so glad to Send grant.
Speaker 1: All what did you mean by.
Speaker 6: That him and pushing him off the?
Speaker 3: Shore here's my here's my thought with. It he's so dang handsome THAT i just want to get him out of.
Speaker 1: Here oh, here that feels.
Speaker 2: Threatened right, Now grant Feels grant is a rock.
Speaker 7: Star so, yeah later on insecurity is not becoming of a man of.
Speaker 1: Yours thank, You, sam thank. You you know WHAT i needed that?
Speaker 3: Now, well, Yeah, mark we'll we will hear From grant later. On But, grant appreciate everything that you've done for, us, Brother it's.
Speaker 5: Awesome we absolutely do and everybody else on our. Staff we have such an incredible. STAFF i was asked the other day by one of the board members of financial, issues what DID i how did how are things going one year into being the host of the show and the position that they've given me? Here AND i, said on a scale of one to, ten comparing it to WHAT i thought it would, be we're up one hundred percent above, that you, Know so it just IS i get to work with such great.
Speaker 1: People sorry to.
Speaker 5: See you, Go, grant But i'm glad to see all you calling in six, ten three six three eleven. Ten we want to answer your, questions we want to hear your. Opinions we want to party with you On Focus friday.
Speaker 6: Six, three six three eleven.
Speaker 3: Ten, folks get your call queued up On Focused friday during the live. Broadcast before we get back to the, calls, guys our Man Grant ace his final day AT, Fim, SAM i understand that you've got a friend next to.
Speaker 2: YEAR i found this guy just wandering in the.
Speaker 6: Hall Loss but, yes it's Grant.
Speaker 7: Ace. Grant we're really sad to see you, go but we wish you all the.
Speaker 9: Best, OH i, KNOW i this is like one of the best Jobs i've ever had here AT, fism and you, know and even though it's, BITTERSWEET i just enjoyed my time here and all.
Speaker 10: That but the biggest thing too is, that like you, know over the course of these past few, years just like learning what it means to be as steward is something THAT i never really THOUGHT i would learn on this job BECAUSE i came in as a technical, Role but just learning about what it means to be a steward with your investments in finance and just like what that, means and like also just learning more financial literacy here was like kind of, coold SOMETHING i didn't. Expect but, Yeah i'm just so thankful for fis him and just everything you guys have.
Speaker 5: Done oh, well we're sorry to see you, Go, grant but, Uh god bless and mercy. Travels AND i really hope that that you're walking in the ways of The lord and that you follow his, path not your, own for you and your. Family and it sounds like you're doing, That so that's a blessing in and of.
Speaker 1: Itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no Knowing grant, personally, GUYS i, mean he's just he is the real. Deal getting to see him and his wife and their little baby daughter now is a couple months.
Speaker 2: Old it is so cool to see them in.
Speaker 3: Studio and, yeah we're gonna miss you, Buddy love you, man six ten three six three eleven Ten. Mark why don't we go to the phones and talk To karen calling From.
Speaker 5: Virginia all, Right, karen welcome to financial. Issues what's on your heart this?
Speaker 11: Morning, well FIRST i have to rib stuff a little, bit like always WHEN i call about the.
Speaker 6: Shirts, karen you know what the problem.
Speaker 2: Is it's it's it's my production. Staff they're just not on.
Speaker 1: It you. Know there's a Reason grant's going away.
Speaker 2: Right, no That's, Karen thank you for the.
Speaker 3: Reminder, listen those shirts are going to come someday before The lord. Returns how about?
Speaker 1: That you know?
Speaker 5: WHAT i just got a memo asking me for some information for some of the new new swag that we're going to have pretty.
Speaker 1: Soon so it sounds like they're working on.
Speaker 2: It Defund darkness fund the, Way.
Speaker 11: Karen that sounds.
Speaker 12: GOOD i tell, you IF i had an artistic bone in my, BODY i would design the graphics for. You that that is not, Me AND i will SAY i did have another idea that if you you, KNOW i know that shirts are expensive for you to do that for.
Speaker 11: Swag you could just do the decals.
Speaker 12: And and put them on our own shirt and very.
Speaker 6: Good, anyway there you.
Speaker 5: Go, WELL i think great partners like you and the others deserve better than. That, Yeah SO i THINK i think we're going to be very happy with what's coming out. Here there's been a lot of great ideas that's been floating, around and, uh we're they're they're getting to it.
Speaker 1: Now so my apology for you having the wait so.
Speaker 11: Long, WELL i just Like eve and y'allsome. Too so, anyway WHAT i WHAT i.
Speaker 12: Really called about WAS i listened To linda's call yesterday AND i wanted to comment along The Portfolio tracker and encourage people about using. It i've been a partner for about ten, years so before The Portfolio tracker even, existed And i've seen all the iterations of, it And linda said in her call she hadn't looked at it in a, while AND i remember when it first came, out it was difficult to, use and it was tedious because you had to do your own calculations for how much you needed the purchase of different, things and we waited through. That BUT i just want to encourage all the. Partners if you've been here for a long time and you.
Speaker 11: Haven't looked at The portfolio tracker, lately you need to look at. It it is.
Speaker 12: Awesome when you put in your allocations of the things that you, own there's a tab at the very top that SAYS Fism target, allocation and when you click on, that it pulls up a window that tells you exactly Like i'm looking at mine right now and it SAYS i need to add eight, thousand five hundred and seventy six dollars worth of consumer.
Speaker 11: Staples so it's very. Specific no more adding.
Speaker 12: And, subtracting multiplying and all that. Stuff and Then i'm working on my tags. Today the tags has made it really. FANTASTIC i, have, YEAH i have nine different accounts that are you, know BUT i HAN'T i HAVE, ROSS i have traditional through, WORK i have as different rows through.
Speaker 11: WORK i have a four to fifty.
Speaker 12: Seven you, know we have a bunch of different. Accounts and BEFORE i couldn't tell which security was in which, account so it was really hard when figuring.
Speaker 11: Out what to buy where to buy out.
Speaker 12: Of but now That i'm getting the tags, IN i can readily see which which account has what money and which account has which, securities and it's so so. Easy so, please, please, please if you're a partner and you have to look at the portfolio trucker and, allow please do it because it is.
Speaker 11: Fantastic, well thank You karen for.
Speaker 5: That that's really good. Stuff AND i don't mean to Put elijah on the, line but we've been working on some some additions and improvements for the tracker and for setting up your, portfolios AND i think it's are going to blow people's mind away when we when we finally released, it after all the testing is, done the development is pretty much. Done we've been working on this for now almost six. Months and WHEN i say, we Obviously i'm not a programmer at this, point But elijah, is so he's been doing the programming and we've had a little committee together to look at order of stumbling blocks And i'm very excited about the next updates that'll be coming, out.
Speaker 1: Hopefully before the end of the. Year, So, KAREN i think you're going to be thrilled with.
Speaker 12: These well fantastic and thank you so much for all that you. Do AND i pray for your ministry And god bless each and every one of.
Speaker 1: You, well thank, You, Keren god bless you. Too thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much six ten three six three eleven. Ten, Folks we've got a couple of lines, open so why don't you go ahead and give us a call?
Speaker 2: Here MARK a good question here came from our.
Speaker 3: Chat Yesterday john And alabama saying, this how does the price Of Financial issues stack up to other companies doing what you, do just not The christian side of.
Speaker 1: It, well you know we have an answer for, that.
Speaker 5: Don't i'm a little, biased SO i had to step back and WHAT i did WAS i did some, research AND i did research not based on what does what does one of these sites, charge you, know just to get into, it but comparing it to what we. Offer you, know With Financial, issues you pay what one hundred and thirty two dollars a, year and that's an all access, pass partnership.
Speaker 1: Pass you get access to.
Speaker 5: Everything you get the interactive asset allocation model, models you get active and unlimited buy holding sell, alerts you get vetted stocks, lists mutual, funds, ETFs portfolio track or educational RESOURCES bris, screening priority access even for.
Speaker 1: QUESTIONS a lot of people didn't.
Speaker 5: Know but just, like was It linda the other day you called in had a question and it was something that needed to go.
Speaker 1: Deeper SO i, Think, zuck you sat with.
Speaker 2: Her, yeah, WHY i gave a call after the. Show we spoke for about a half hour and.
Speaker 5: Yeah this is something we do for. Partners, yeah this is something we did for. Partners so here's the way it. DID i wanted to compare that with competing, services and WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Found was most of these are really good.
Speaker 5: Marketing what they do is they start off with a really, low inexpensive entry level, subscription which is usually more than what we're charging. Already but with, that you don't get anything near what you get. Here you might get one or two picks a, month you, know or an alert a, month but it's very. Limited so WHEN i decided to go back and, say, well let's find the levels of these different sites that match what we're given. Them and WHEN i did, that it's going to blow you away. Here but you, know there's some really nice sits out, there but that you could get into for two to four hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars but if you wanted, everything almost, everything we.
Speaker 5: Have to take out the, screening The biblical responsible, screening and the stewardship training and all that kind of, stuff because none.
Speaker 1: Of them do.
Speaker 5: That but we take that, out and you still if just to compare to the tools and the education and stuff we, give you'd be paying at some of these professional sites around seven to eight hundred dollars a.
Speaker 1: Month there's one site that.
Speaker 5: Kind of the name you'll you'll, know BUT i won't say the, name BUT i will say it's maybe Shaggedy silliness is kind of another way to say their. Name they only charge one hundred and ninety nine dollars to get into their basic entry, level and then they upsell you did five hundred dollars to their epic which gives you five stock.
Speaker 1: Picks or alerts a.
Speaker 5: Month and then if you want to go to their epic, plus where you get, eight you get to pay two thousand. Dollars and if you want to have portfolios and look at getting close to where we're, at you have to pay four thousand dollars a.
Speaker 1: YEAR a very popular.
Speaker 5: News host who has his own newsletter and, stuff charges four thousand per, year.
Speaker 1: And it can go up from. There so would you say it's a.
Speaker 5: BARGAIN i say that, comparatively we're undercharging by extreme amounts for comparative.
Speaker 1: Sites in what's going. ON i didn't find any that were.
Speaker 5: Equal to or less than ours for the same, services AND i saw some go all the way up to fourteen thousand dollars a, year so from about from comparable benefits from about seven hundred dollars a, month all the way up to fourteen. Thousand so you tell, me is this a deal or? Not obviously it, is And i'm more glad it. Is you know why we do, it because we want you to be the Best stuart possible.
Speaker 1: And to help you to do, that we're going to take your. Call six ten three six three eleven.
Speaker 13: Ten the opinions and recommendations expressed on this program do not necessarily represent the opinions of the station or any of the program's. Sponsors, additionally all products or services offered by the program sponsors may not be known by the program six.
Speaker 6: Ten three sixty three eleven.
Speaker 3: Ten, mark here's a great comment in our chat from what you were just saying about the.
Speaker 2: Partnership james From South.
Speaker 3: Carolina, saying fifteen years, AGO i had an advisor who charged two. Percent WHILE i was, working it seemed, Reasonable but THEN i looked and saw that it was going to be the biggest item in my retirement. Cost Financial issues is the best bargain.
Speaker 1: Ever, WELL i appreciate, That.
Speaker 5: James and here's something THAT i didn't mention in the last segment about. This we don't simply ask is this company financially attractive like a bunch of the sites. Do we also, asked CAN i own this company remain consistent with my biblical. Convictions that's something you're not getting anywhere. Else that's on top of everything. Else SO i Think Financial issues one hundred and thirty two dollars per year stacks up remarkably well with even even if you ignore The christian. Component but with, that it just blows it all. Away and you, know, YEAH i, know some of these sites they have page after page of different information that we don't. Show you, know you can go and do look at all these different stocks and their returns and all this kind of, stuff and they're technicals and all that kind of. Thing but that's stuff you can get for free on almost a hundred sites out there. Anyway so they're just putting other stuff that you, know and make it look like they offer a. Lot i'm not dissing. THEM i really appreciate a lot of these sites and what they're. Doing BUT i really do believe what we, give what we're offering and what we're, charging is an incredible. Bargain and our goal is to be better than all those other. Sites and if you have an idea what you'd like to, see don't be shy about writing in about. It we'd love to hear. That if there's something that you'd like to see on our site that you've seen on, others or that you just want for, yourself we'd love to hear about. It but the reason we're only charging what we're. Charging we get asked that question a. Lot the reason we're only charging that is because that barely covers the development costs of what we, do for, one but we want to keep it low enough that anybody that realizes that they're a steward Of god's they've Chosen Jesus, christ they've actually submitted their lives To Jesus christ and accepted his. Salvation now they realize they're a steward and need to do the best they can with Everything god is entrusted to. Them we want to come alongside and help them to do. That no matter whether you're rich or you have a, little whether you have a lot or whether you have a, little we want to help. You you get the same, advice you get the same.
Speaker 1: Strength, yeah it's. Contourt if you.
Speaker 5: Come in and you, say, HEY i got you, know thirty two million, DOLLARS i need to.
Speaker 1: Manage how DO i do?
Speaker 5: This that makes a portfolio a little bit different than if you come in and, SAY i got three hundred and twenty DOLLARS i need to. Manage but that doesn't mean we're not going to give you the same time and advice that we would give in particular for that. Environment and we help you understand why there is a difference in how you invest with different amounts of, money just like different timeframes.
Speaker 1: And different sleep. Factors so it is a.
Speaker 5: BARGAIN i, mean Obviously i'm, biased but that's what everybody's telling.
Speaker 1: Me it's a.
Speaker 2: Bargain i'm not saying. It they're all saying it.
Speaker 7: Now they're saying it, huge, huge, Incredible AND i bet the other guys don't Do trump.
Speaker 1: Impressions that's.
Speaker 3: True Good Trump Impressions man six eleven.
Speaker 2: Ten, mark let's go To. James let's do that To. James good, Morning.
Speaker 1: James what's on your? Mind?
Speaker 4: Uh, yes, SIR i have a stock certificate in my house here that the company gave me THAT i worked for forty years.
Speaker 1: Ago, oh how, cool and this is nice.
Speaker 4: The stock in the meantime since, then it's been bought out by another. Company so now the other company essentially takes over WHAT i. Own NOW i, HAD i had misplaced the stock certificate UNTIL i moved To florida AND i found it in the. Drawer there it is the other maybe three shares of this, stock and the stock was bought out By Lockheed. Martin so, okay Should Lockheed martin be responsible to either exchange for my stock or give me a part of it or.
Speaker 5: Whatever, okay you have an investment account. Somewhere, no, Okay, well one of the things you're going to have to do is you're going to have to have that certificate. Registered if it's not, registered you go Through Usually i'm so used to having a brokerage behind me or whatever that what we would tell people to do is to call the brokerage or they would give we would help them to send these in to the brokerage to deposit them in their. Accounts and what would happen is the brokerage, say we can't deposit this because it's been bought, out and there's things you have to go, through and there's a few fees you'll have to pay twenty five fifty dollars here or there to get it registered. Properly you can do that with without, hyeh you, KNOW i guess since you don't have a broker's, account it's complicating it for.
Speaker 1: Me there is a way to do.
Speaker 5: That there's There's i'm off the top of my head forgetting the name of the organization that you could call and they could take care of this for. You but you could Call Hewlett. Packard is that who you said bought it? Up bottom?
Speaker 4: Out? Lockheed?
Speaker 5: Lockheed you could Call lockheed and ask them what what do you need to do to get this registered in your name properly so that you could sell?
Speaker 1: It or is there a way they can just redeem it?
Speaker 5: Themselves you go to the investor Relations, james CAN.
Speaker 2: I ask a follow up?
Speaker 3: Question did Did Lockheed martin by chance give you a letter of. Transmittal, no, OKAY i could say nothing From. Lockheed, yeah, Okay, YEAH i would totally agree With. MARK i THINK i, think you, know give them a call and see if they can help you get the process.
Speaker 1: Started then, yeah, yeah that would be the.
Speaker 4: First if you know how hard it is to get Into lockheed on.
Speaker 1: A, Phone, yeah that's like anywhere.
Speaker 8: Door.
Speaker 1: Yeah do you do you have an?
Speaker 4: ACCOUNTANT i, Don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, YEAH I the easiest way to do, IT i believe would be to open up a brokerage, account and THEN i would uh utilize them to make this, happen because you're gonna need To.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need to uh make copies of. This you're gonna have to have a.
Speaker 5: Medallion signature guarantee on. It there's gonna there's gonna be a. Lot it's gonna be multiple steps that you're gonna have to go. Through it would be easier if you had a brokerage account and you could do that very. Simply it doesn't cost a lot to open up a brokerage. Account you could put a few hundred dollars into a brokerage account and then call them and, say NOW i got these stock certificates AND i need to PUT i need to get these in my? Account how DO i do? That and they'll walk you through it step by. Step you'll make copies of, them you'll send the original you'll Get, uh they'll send you the forms that you need to send with. It it will make it a whole lot. Easier there's another route by going through a transfer. Agent but, uh SOMETIMES i found them a little bit cold and hard to deal. With but you could do. That that's WHY i Said i'd start with the. Company, uh if you go to the have you tried to go through their investment relationship?
Speaker 1: Department?
Speaker 4: NO i tried going to one regional office in. Town, yeah and they were. Closed nobody has ever gone in that room before doors. Locked so you, know DO i go to maybe their?
Speaker 3: Headquarters, JAMES i was going to, SAY i HAVE i found a couple of phone numbers here THAT i could maybe give to you that might be at maybe their main.
Speaker 2: Office maybe we could put you.
Speaker 5: On what we really want is the is to be in contact with the investor. Relationship but also if you would if you would just either email us put oh, no we'll put put you on.
Speaker 1: Hold and GIVE dar the.
Speaker 5: Certificate, uh what you know the company name printed on the, certificate the number of, shares and roughly what year was. Issued and maybe we could do a little research for you and send you a little email of a step by step on how to deal with sweet.
Speaker 4: Guys, yeah, sure.
Speaker 5: Thank, you happy to, Help, James god Bless, james glad you have this. Problem by the, WAY i would it's a GOOD i would definitely make a really high resolution of that. Certificate you, know they don't issue certificates, anymore very very seldom old. Certificate it's even companies out of. Business, uh there's actually auctions for these. Things so, UH i wouldn't make a very nice copy to put on your.
Speaker 3: Wall, yeah, Hey, james why don't you go ahead and Get? Darling why don't you go ahead and Give darling your phone number as.
Speaker 1: Well, sure and if we find.
Speaker 2: Anything out, TODAY i can give you a follow up.
Speaker 4: Call oh, great thank, you you got.
Speaker 1: It thank, You, james absolutely honored to do.
Speaker 5: That and, again let's, see, uh let's see the competition that is charging twelve thousand dollars a.
Speaker 1: Year do that for.
Speaker 5: You, God, james thank you for being such a great. Steward, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome six ten six three eleven.
Speaker 1: Ten.
Speaker 2: Mark ordinarily we'd be, saying, oh it's time to, go.
Speaker 1: The show's, over but it's not.
Speaker 5: Over it almost, is but it's overtime and we and this is you, know you talk about Focus, friday but overtime is Focus Focus Focus, friday where we really do love and we get to go into.
Speaker 1: Depth in your questions because we have a half an hour to answer. Them so get the phones lit up. Again six' ten three six three.
Speaker 5: Eleven ten all those people in the chat who are asking all, those questions it's time to, call in not just ask him in. The, chat cheryl why don't you give us. A call i don't remember speaking with. You before it'd be nice to hear from you and others in the chat who are asking some. Interesting question, You know cheryl's A big Wolf. FAN wulf i wonder if she really has any questions about it and if she's willing to call in to.
Speaker 1: Discuss it so we'll be right back.
Speaker 5: AFTER this i want to thank everybody who has to go, away though for being. With us stay with us at financial issues dot org. For overtime if you're not, there yet get there financial issues.
Speaker 1: Dot org otherwise we'll See. YOU monday i really appreciate your love For. THE lord i really.
Speaker 5: Appreciate the way you honor him by investing with. Biblical integrity god bless. You all will see you either in thirty seconds or in a couple, of days. Your choice
Speaker 8: If we ever forget that we're one Nation, under god then we will be a nation