Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands of the nineties and today it's Star one oh one three. It's Marcus and Corey have time to win our trivia game. It's called what you Know About That. Let's say good morning to our contestant. Jim is on the phone in San Francisco. Good morning, Jim, Good morning, Marcus and Corey. You got going on?
Speaker 2: Getting ready to go to work?
Speaker 1: To Sam Bruno, love it man, Thanks for having us on this morning. Let's meet your opponent. Tara is on the phone in Palo Alto. Hi, what's going on this morning? The kids, Well, let's say Hi. What are their names? Hey? Kay, what's up you guys? Good morning? Lots of cheering for mommy. Here we go. Game is super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, okay, everybody play along at Homer in the car. Here we go. Tara and the kids go on hold in Palo Alto, and we will start with Jim in San Francisco. Question number one, what parent company owns both Instagram and WhatsApp?
Speaker 2: Google?
Speaker 1: In which novel would you find the character Atticus Finch. What part of the brain is responsible for memory and learning? Is it the sarahbellum, the hippocampus, or the medulla oblongata Give me their choices again, please, the cerebellum, the hippocampus, or the medulla oblongata hippo campus. Okay. The heimlich maneuver is used to help a person who is what on what continent would you find the Sahara desert? Okay, go back to the one you passed on. And which novel would you find the character Atticus Finch Hercules, Hercules? Okay. Jim goes on Hold in San Francisco and we take it to Tara in Palo Alto.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tara, Hi, Hi? What parent company owns both Instagram and WhatsApp Sta?
Speaker 1: Facebook?
Speaker 2: In which novel would you find the character Atticus Finch past? What part of the brain is responsible for memory and learning? Is it the sarah bellum, the hippocampus, or the medulla oblongata sic adoption sarah bellum hippocampus or medulla oblongatta hippocampus. The Heimlich maneuver is used to help a person who is what joking? On what continent would you find the Sahara Desert Africa? Going back to when you passed on in which novel would you find the character Atticus Finch?
Speaker 1: I don't know that one. We are out of time, right. Jim comes back in San Francisco. We'll see how he did against Tara in Palo Alto. Question number one, what parent company owns both Instagram and WhatsApp?
Speaker 2: Jim's aid Google. Tara said meta slash Facebook.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: It is Meta, also known as Facebook.
Speaker 1: Or on the board in which novel would you find the character Atticus Finch?
Speaker 2: Jim said hercules. Tara passed, it's actually to kill a Mockingbird.
Speaker 1: I am surprised that you two, considering this was required reading in high school. What happened? Okay? What part of the brain is responsible for memory and learning? Is the sarahbellum the hippo campus of their medulla oblongata.
Speaker 2: Both Jim and Tara said hippo campus.
Speaker 1: That is correct. The Heimlich maneuver is used to help a person who is what.
Speaker 2: Both Jim and Tara said, choking.
Speaker 1: That is correct. On what continent would you find the Sahara desert.
Speaker 2: Both Jim and Tara said Africa. That is correct. Our winner is Tara four to three. Oh you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Play with us again.
Speaker 2: We say mornings at eight o five am.
Speaker 1: What do you know about that? On Star one oh one three